Speaker 1: It is indeed a great way to start our week. She is a meditation instructor, mindfulness teacher, a sound healer and sound bath specialist, life coach, astrologer, and numerologist. It is time for mindful Mondays with Sahara a Lead.
Speaker 2: Good morning Sahara, Good morning Dominique, and good morning KBLA family. Welcome to Mindful Monday, where we get our minds right for the week by setting positive intentions to on our mind and body through meditation, prayer and affirmation, as we step unapologetically into our week, being on purpose with power, wisdom, truth and faith. This week, we're still in recovery from last week's solar eclips, asking us to say no to say yes to ourselves as we get focused, balancing personal desires with duties to others, while supporting the cycle of self love with marching orders to walk our talk, be committed to wholeness and love of self. Most of all, manifesting clarity, creating positive change, sell our cup first as we step closer into Virgo seasons starting Saturday. The gift is all celestial influences are in our favor, aiding us to anchor and manifest our dreams. Into reality. Now is the time to walk our talk, celebrate personal strength, release old belief patterns, yielding emotional Management's time to reconstruct and reorganize our conditioned responses, to honor value, to honor and value ourselves, to live to our perspectives of our wholeness and our lights. We're under very powerful shifts this week as we reassess boundaries, embrace reality, engage emotional discernment, enhancing personal empowerment. The action plan is to remember our purpose, inviting our soul to navigate unapologetically reframing the value of self. Are called to action is to take a journey into the world behind our eyes today, opening our soul's wisdom unapologetically embracing innate truth as we shift our perspective to change our minds, to change our lives. So going forward, let's lean into our mindful Monday meditation. Pause for a moment and take a breath, anchoring your feet to the earth, connecting to the root of your purpose. As you open yourself to align with your soul's task, just breathe and be here and now in this moment, giving your self permission to relax. Take a deep breath, mindfully connecting to self empowerment. As you breathe, Listen for guidance, Listen for clarity. Relax, opening your heart and mind to entner wisdom. Breathe, giving your self permission and lean into divine insight. Listen with love for clarity. With each breath, relax and let go. Breathe in love from the most high, calling on your angels and ancestors as you surrender to emotional management, open yourself to embrace positive change unfolding in your life here and now. Breathe in trust, open to transformation, allowing yourself to level up in all partnerships and all endeavors you are engaging in at this time. Breathe, relax, traveling that warl behind your eyes and visualize happiness, Visualize freedom, Visualize abundant. Listen with an open heart, feeling empowered by love and clarity. As you relax and be right here, right now, connecting to your breath, feeling bold and ready to live your best life, promising yourself to be unapologetically grounded and on purpose in your power. Breathe, Relax and know all things are possible. Give your self permission to fill empowered with divine wisdom. Ready to change your mind, to change your life, and pick up your power to say no, to say yes to your happiness and your purpose. Take a breath, connecting here and now, quieting your mind and guiding your body to receive our mindful Monday affirmation for the week. Today, with grace, I take my power back, celebrating my wholeness and light. Today, with grace, I take my power back, celebrating my wholeness with light. Breathe, relax, and bring your awareness back to present time, giving your self permission with grace, to take your power back, celebrating your wholeness and life. Sit with that. Be open to celebrating your wholeness, be open to shining your light, and most of all, giving your self permission to be empowered, honoring the truth and wisdom of your divine purpose. Take a breath, feel centered and grounded, bringing your awareness back. Frow your feet to the floor, throw yourself in present time. Maybe bring your hands to your heart and take a breath and slowly open your eyes and remember. As you bring your awareness back, give your self permission with grace to take your power back, celebrating your wholeness and your light. Thank you, Dominique to have a smiling miles in the fifteen to eighty KBLA family, have an unapologetic nightfully blessed. Wik Remember when you fill yourself with self love, you make better choices. Go with grace, take your power back, celebrate your wholeness and your life in.
Speaker 1: The celebrating wholeness and light. I love that you left us with light today.
Speaker 3: And it's it's going. We're going.
Speaker 1: We're still in Leo season, which is one of my favorites because it's so expansive, but we're going into Virgo season. When you know, when we talk about Virgo, there's a lot of precision, a lot of critical analysis, let me put it that way, and we can I feel like this is maybe this is just a me thing. But I don't think so that we can turn that highly critical I on ourselves.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Sometimes that's healthy, sometimes not so much so? How do how do you navigate that? You know, the the inner critic, the voice of the inner critic is present every season every all Zodie act signs spring, winter, summerfall, and it can be quite counterproductive. You know, when we get when we let the perfect be the enemy of the good, or when we find ourselves stopping our own dreams. So how do you suggest we navigate that, particularly under the scrutiny of Virgo season, which, as you point out, starts on Saturday.
Speaker 2: Well, the gift of Virgo is to help us have a critical, discerning perspective. But if we look at like, each sign has an opposite reflection. So the opposite reflection of Virgo is Pisce beats and so part of the reflection of Virgo and Pisces is also to have the critical thought but also the faith to execute positive, uplifting, spiritual perspective of all things around us. It's not just always black and white, and that is part of the lesson of the Virgo. It is also a perspective of the inner world, the truth, the divine order. Although Virgo is like the task master of trying to implement order, but there's always a divine order despite the critical perspective virgals may take at times. The gift of Virgo is to help us be organized. It helps us have critical thinking as far as trusting the wisdom within ourselves. The other part of that is to also have that inner connection with the opposite polarity prices to believe, to believe, that there is magic to believe that God's world is always being done, and that we don't have to crack a whip, that we don't have to be overly critical, that we can lean into that clarity we get from a Virgo perspective and know that that clarity is part of divine order, and to integrate that wisdom of divine order and be on point. So Virgo is very necessary. But the opposite side of Virgo is the Pithian dynamic, and so it's important as we go into Virgo seasons not to be hard on ourselves, not to be judgmental of other people, but to give ourselves permission to be discerning and to look to do a three point sixty as opposed to just what's in front of us. Patience Patience patients.
Speaker 1: Not to be critical of others, got it, and the line between discernment and judgment is an important one.
Speaker 3: We'll continue the conversation. We will not let Sahara Ali leave us. Yet. It's a mindful Monday.
Speaker 1: You're always welcome in at eight hundred nine two oh fifteen eighty. I'm Dominique Diafrima for KBLA Talk fifteen eight right now we're talking with Sahara Ali getting our together. You mentioned, you know, we're talking about Virgo season, which starts Saturday. You mentioned this idea of being self critical or judgmental of others, and Molly Bell took it a step further to the guilt the G word. She says, guilt can be a boog bear. And I think that is part of that. You know, when we get into that super self critical should it would have could an energy And I love that you said in your Mindful Monday that part of the call to action is to focus on purpose. Is that an antidote to some of that or how do you see it?
Speaker 2: Well? To focus on purpose, Basically, it's saying stay in your name, stay in alignment with the journey of your soul and the karma that your soul came here to live through good, better and different, and stay at a people's business. This is not a time to jump into other people's affairs. This is not a time to lose sight of the manifestation of your wholeness. This is time to build and fill your cup first, because we can't give from an empty cup. When we try to give to others and our cup is empty, that's chaos. If we are in our holness, if we are in our light, we can give unconditionally, and we can give with a with discernments. If your cup is empty, you probably give more of yourself than you're willing to give. And that's, you know, part of the Virgo season. It's like we can get overly involved in dynamics that don't serve our highest good, or we can get caught up in somebody else's expectation of who we are as opposed to honoring our own light and our own homeness. And again we go back to the polarity of Virgo and prices. Ices is the dreamer. Virgo is the mental balance between the dreamer and reality, and so so in that balance there's clarity, and that clarity then comes back to know thyself, honor thyself, celebrate thyself. And so this Virgo season is very important to stay in your lane and be of service, but be of service by filling your cup first. Don't give your power away, use discernment before you say yes. Sometimes during this time we will have to say no, to say yes to ourselves so that we can really perform at our best, so that we don't have that Virgo critical dynamic judging a half job. We want homeleness. That's what Virgo requires, wholeness and clarity and precision. And so we find that by understanding the truth of will, we're standing have an emotional discernment, emotional management, but most of all, understanding what's your intention And every intention there's an expectation. In that expectation, there's an acceptance whether or not that intention will be fulfilled, and then there's the reality of relief, seeing to what is what is truth? What is wisdom? What is in front of you? And how can you change something if you don't change yourself. Yeah, you can't change either people if you don't change yourself.
Speaker 3: I want to pivot a little bit.
Speaker 1: I love that DJ Black nine O nine wrote out your affirmation in the chat. I always write it in my notebook. Today with grace, I take my power back, celebrating my wholeness and light. Thank you, DJ Black nine or nine. I want to pivot a little bit. More and more and more science is showing that sitting all.
Speaker 3: Day is bad for our bodies. And you're a yoga instruct instructor.
Speaker 1: You're one of the most fit people I know in a very deep way. Not I mean, you do have muscles, but just as far as everything, the body being in alignment and flexible and all the stuff we want.
Speaker 3: And a lot of.
Speaker 1: Us do sit all day, whether it's at our jobs or you know, just out of force of habits on the couch. What is the antidote to that? Because from every article I read, it's really breaking down the well being of the body, the longevity of the body, and the amount of time we can be independent and mobile.
Speaker 2: So if you really think about what happens to stagnant water, what happens is your car is stalled. It becomes it's like a complacency, like it doesn't move, it's just stuck. And so movement is so important because movement helps integrate our life force energy, even if we walk, even if we just stretch our arms. You know, I work with a lot of corporations and I bring creative wellness. And the first thing in creative wellness is that I have people read which sends oxygen through your body. Breathing through meditation, you're flowing your life force energy. But movement complements the breath, and movement helps to circulate blood. It helps to integrate energy throughout the nervous system. But it also facilitates the scenobial fluid in our spine that feeds our brain, so that we can think clearly, we can talk clearly, and we can respond with emotional clarity. So movement is not just for movement's sake, but movement is to integrate wholeness and to allow the body to function at its ultimate level. Even if you just walk for a moment, walk up and down the stairs, or walk around the corner, you know, or just touch your toes. If you can't touch your toes, just hang over for a while. But even lie on the bed and do some stretches, pull on your knees, to your chest. But most of all, getting that tunobio fluid moving in your spine, your brain will have clarity, you would have emotional management and discernment, and you'll have a better mood and it helps fight depression.
Speaker 1: So when you're talking about that movement, I'm over here in the studio moving my arms. Like she just said, even moving your arms, I mean I sit here for three hours. I try to run out in the hall and do a few squats, or do a forward bend or something even if I have on high heels, which is probably not good. But the thing is, we it sounds like any little bit helps, and that it. You know, it's not like either I'm Miss Olympia and I work out, I'm Clarissa Shields knocking fools out, or I just sit on the couch all day. Like every little bit of movement makes a difference.
Speaker 2: Right, you don't want dust on your mind and your body.
Speaker 3: No dust on your mind. I love that.
Speaker 2: I don't want dust on your mind and your body. And the other part is that our heart rate have to move up and down, you know, and breath helps that, but movement stimulates, you know, a good cardio. I mean, what am I trying to say? Cardiac movement your heart, get your heart functioning as early. I can't do, do you.
Speaker 1: I mean? So, so let's say I have a job where I'm basically sitting six eight ten hours a day. Is it there a formula like get up every forty five minutes and dance a jig, or every two hours I walk up and down the hall.
Speaker 3: And you know, I.
Speaker 2: Would say, take some type of movement every thirty to forty minutes. Even if you just walk down the hall, and even walking. Maybe take the stairs when you come in, take the stairs when you leave. You know, walk and you know when you have a chance or something, or even just you know, sit in your chair and like you said, put some music on, dance a jig, anything to get the heart pumping and the blood flowing. That your brain is healthy and that you don't fall into a depression chair yoga.
Speaker 1: Yes, the mental health aspect of that is really important too.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you mentioned it.
Speaker 1: But even let's say I'm an older American, I'm disabled. I know we're almost out of time here, and I can only move a little bit. What you're saying is that moving a little is more than is better, much better for brain and body than not moving at all, even if I'm shaking my shoulders in my chair or flailing my hands around or whatever, I have capacity to do well.
Speaker 2: The dynamic is once you raise your arms over your head, it becomes an aerobic movement because the blood has to flow from your heart to your hands and back down to your heart. So even if you just lift your arms up and down, you're stimulating your heart. You do a few twists left and right, stimulating your spine, even if you lift one leg or with your hands or even by itself, you are getting the blood flowing through your body, which is so important because having blood flow through your body since oxygen to your brain, and then your brain has clarity and again fighting depression, anxiety, flass, expectations appearing real. You know, it takes you out of a delusional state because you have to breathe, and breath is the key to life, and movement is part of having the breath move through your body.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for that reminder. I'm about to go do some some forward bends in the hall. Look, if you want an appointment with Sahara, if you want a sound bath, a personal sound healing treatment, or some life coaching or reading, you can call at least that two one three, six, two eight nine seven eight three two one three six twenty eight ninety seven eighty three Real quick one is your next sound bath Sahara.
Speaker 2: I'm we have a sound bath on Friday, the soul flow after dark with Mahat Yoga, which is a mental yoga experience, and that is Friday night, and then I have a soundbap at Yoga House on Saturday. So Friday is from seven to ten because it's a party type situation. We have a DJ, we have yoga movement, we have a SOUNDBAP, we have a healing meditation. It's to guide us in it.
Speaker 3: Got it up against the sorry.
Speaker 2: Okay, and then the sound back at Yoga House. So Friday is soul flow after dark with maht Yoga. You can go to Instagram and find that, and then also at Yoga House on Saturday six to seven thirty pm.
Speaker 3: Bet you got to get there at five forty five, Sahara.
Speaker 1: All Lead dot com is where you can find out more. Sahara, Thank you for a great start to our Monday morning.
Speaker 2: Thank you Dominique, Thank you KBLA family. Remember as you think, so shall it be? Think about what you want now what you don't want?
Speaker 1: All right, news, traffickings, sports. Then we're back only right here.
Speaker 3: As per usual.
Speaker 1: This presidential cycle, I guess we'll call it the news. The news cycle is like a spin class. It's going faster, faster and faster. If you want to unpack, understand, unboxed, or protest, analyze, share, you're always welcome to do so here we do what we do.
Speaker 3: Encourage you.
Speaker 1: You can call me at eight hundred nine to oh fifteen eighty eight hundred nine to oh fifteen eighty and uh yeah, let's let's figure it out. It is a mindful Monday. We always like to check in on national and international politics. So I guess the presidential son in law is meeting today with Benjamin Netanyahu, who is obviously the Prime Minister of Israel. It just never ceases to amaze me. That's somebody who's unelected, not an expert. Uh and just yeah, I mean, we don't want to talk about DEI. Well it's not even DEI. I guess it's more like nepotism. But anyway, he's holding talks with Prime Minister Benjamin NETANYAHUO today and reportedly met yesterday with a leader of Hamas, and that is rather rich to me. Kushner is the one who made the comment that Gaza was prime beach property. He also happens to be a very conservative Zionist Jewish American whose father is the ambassador US ambassador to France, who has made tons of anti Muslim comment terry. Nevertheless, that's who the Trump administration decided would be a good person to send to talk with Hamas and now Netanyahu so well, let's let me put it this way. I will hope that a miracle happens because the people of Gaza, the Palestinian people, certainly have had to bear more than most nations, individuals, ethnicities ever will in the course of a lifetime, with the pounding, the genocide, the indiscriminate killing of women and children, and the total demolition of their infrastructure on the past couple of years. So you know, I don't care if Kushner can do.
Speaker 3: It, make it happen.
Speaker 1: I just.
Speaker 3: Seems like a stretch.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, the President has said that he's ordered the Pentagon on Sunday, and the Resident as I typically call him, because he does live at the White House most of the time when he's not at mar A Lago, that he's saying, well, he's ordering them to scale back their military exercises with South Korea because he says South Korea is not helping enough with the war against Iran, and because he has such a good friend and Kim Jong un. That's a thing about the President and his sort of strange social relationships is that he seems to give them benefits, like Putin gets benefits from being his friend. But we don't seem to get any benefits from being Putin's friend. In any case, he's saying, you know, Kim Jong un is my buddy, and y'all are not doing enough against Iran. Therefore I have instructed this is a quote Secretary of Warte Hegseth, to reduce military joint exercises. Well, okay, I mean it is what it is. Actually would lower the amount of greenhouse gases by some some degree. So I'll take it, even though the logic is stunning. And also this morning on the war front, the President is threatening to bomb Oman. He said that they are getting in the way of US efforts to reopen the Straight of Horn moves, They're getting in the way of the peace process with Iran, and therefore, if they don't stop, according to the President, the Resident.
Speaker 3: Will bomb Oman.
Speaker 1: It's just I think dangerous to be hollering about who you're gonna bomb, no matter who it is. That's a whole problem. And Oman, you know, it's trying to expand a war when you really can't even handle the range of the scope of the war as it is now. The Iranian the spokesman for the Revolutionary Guard, General Houssein Mobeihi on Monday said that President Trump is delusional that there are no back channel discussions for peace. He says, quote, there are no talks taking place between the IRGC and the Americans, and this lie by Trump is merely fantasy. Fantasy is caused by the delusions and nightmares he has suffered as a result of defeat and desperation.
Speaker 3: In the war.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sounds like negotiations are going swimmingly.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 1: I will continue to pray for peace, but doesn't doesn't look good right now. Doesn't look good for the United States. Meanwhile, you've got these Navy soldiers stuck on the USS Lincoln, and even you know, some top military brass under heg Seth are saying that there are mental health concerns that are a high priority for those those soldiers because of burnout, because of the terrible conditions aboard the USS Abraham Lincoln. At the same time, the Secretary of War as he likes to call himself, as the position is actually called Defense Secretary, he's kind of dismissing this and going, yeah, well, you know, some deployments are longer than others. But apparently that ship, the USS Lincoln, Abraham Lincoln has had their deployment stretched out more than a month over at seven month original schedule, which was already long. And there are food and supply shortages, water contamination, sewage problems, a couple of attempted suicides on the ship. So easy for heg Seth, with his powdered face and hair sprayed quoife, to sit there and dismiss the concerns of soldiers who are probably living among poop, smells, bad food, not enough food, and terrible conditions. At least two soldiers have tried to jump overboard, and the wife of one of those soldiers said it was because he was completely burnt out. But heg Seth says, oh, you know, some deployments go longer than others. Meanwhile, they're sending another ship over there to relieve them. The George Washington is going to relieve the Lincoln, which apparently leaves the entire Pacific Ocean side of the US of America without a battleship, which is I think very highly unusual, uh so not looking really amazing. And you know, I don't say that in a celebratory way. I think it's terrible for our soldiers, and I don't love that we are running through weaponry like some people change their underwear, polluting the planet, bombing and killing and all while losing all that. I've always been a piece nick y'all know that I'm a peace person. I pray for I don't even like I don't like the proxy wars. I don't like the cold wars, the hot wars. But this is what I would call all out worst case scenario, all around worst case scenario eight hundred nine two oh fifteen eighty eight hundred nine to oh fifteen eighty.
Speaker 3: If you want to weigh in on any of this, Stephen A.
Speaker 1: Smith declaring war on the National Association of Black Journalists, tell you why when we come forward on KBLA Talk fifteen eighty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, Stephen A.
Speaker 1: Smith says they're about to feel his wrath the National Association of Black Journalists. He says he's been holding back, but now it is on. And why does he say that? Why does Stephen A. Smith, cultural critic and famed anti black black man have his sight set on the National Association of Black Journalists. Well, Saturday night they had their Excellent Excellence in Black Journalism Awards gala, and they started something new, UH the thumbs Down Award. They gave thumbs down award to a number of individuals and organizations, among them ESPN. They call them a personality.
Speaker 3: Is that what that is? Personality? Stephen A. Smith.
Speaker 1: They he got the thumbs down award along with the Washington Post, CBS News, uh FCC chairman Brendan Carr, which I thought was rather bold but also true of them, and the media executive UH Dewan McCoy, who I'm not as familiar with. In any case, these were thumbs down awards.
Speaker 3: Stephen A.
Speaker 1: Smith one got one, and he was pretty mad. The president of the na b J, the National President, Aaron Haynes, said, look, we are confronting people in systems whose choices make your jobs harder, and it's not just a thumbs down, but they're calling on them to do better. Well Stephen A. Smith's he didn't take it lightly. He said that he has been keeping the gloves off and that now it's on.
Speaker 3: He's about to go after the NABJ.
Speaker 1: And one of the reasons the NABJ called him out for the thumb down a world word in the first place, is that they say he has a pattern in his public commentary specifically of attacking black women, which you know you don't need an AI scrape to figure that out. In fact, he does talk smack about black women all the time. It's I don't listen to him all the time, but I hear it so much that I'm like, Oh, who hurts you? I mean, that's really what it's giving. It's giving who hurts you? They say he has an established he has established a recurring pattern of disparaging commentary directed at prominent Black women across politics.
Speaker 3: Arts, and media.
Speaker 1: Well, Stephen as not having it. He says he's coming for them, and I think it is pretty funny because you know, when did he not come for them? When has he supported the NABJ, When has he been supportive of black anybody?
Speaker 3: There must be somebody, But.
Speaker 1: Mostly what I hear him doing is attacking and disparaging Black people, black women, African American leadership, and organizations like the NABJ. So I'm not sure why they would be afraid and cower when he's basically saying he is going to keep doing what he always does, which is unfairly and harshly criticizing Black people, black women, black in institutions, and so I mean, it'll be interesting to watch. If anything, I think I will end up bringing more attention to the National Association a Black Journalist, just as Trump did when he went in on them. But I you know, I just think it's delusional for this man to think he's been holding his tongue. Yogi Fish says, I don't know why my sister Allison did that at the NABJ, Probably because if we don't Yogi Fish, if we don't call these folks out, we normalize it like it's regular, normal and acceptable for one of the most black, prominent and well listened to black men in America to be constantly disparaging black women. If we just give him a pass, give him an award, Oh, don't take notice. I feel like we normalize that, and that's not what we want to do. It's just the same reason that I'm always calling out the prevarications aka untruth aka lies of this current resident, because if we kind of just go along with it and close our eyes, close our ears and hope it just will stop in another two years, can just hold on for two and a quarter or more years, everything will be okay. But that's not how it works. We have to call it out of the wise, it becomes normalized, and the next level of evil demons just builds on top of that level of evil demons. We have to chip away at the disrespect, the untruths and all of the bs. I feel like we have to, and you know, and so I commend them for doing that. And I do believe that even though he's threatening people and saying, well, now I'm gonna really tear you down.
Speaker 3: Stephen A.
Speaker 1: Smith may end up unwittingly helping the cause, unwittingly.
Speaker 3: Helping to.
Speaker 1: Bring attention to his own stupidity by organizations and individuals who who undermine and disparage us all the time. And you know, honestly, that makes me want to join the NABJ. Actually, I already promised, I already promised shar Jozelle that I would and I will, girl, I will, and I'm gonna do it real quick because I know your presidency is almost over here in La Juwan McCoy is the owner and president of Circle City Broadcasting, which is owns this Indianapolis TV station called Wish TV. He got the thumbs down. I wasn't familiar with him, but what they're saying is that he consistently mistreats black journalists. And if that's the criteria, we could add a long list of thumbs down awards. But they're talking about workplace equity, newsroom, cultural and culture, and professional accountability. And of course there are tons of corporations that have this problem also. But keep in mind that the National Association of Black Journalisms is specifically focused on journalism, as they should be. Washington Post getting called out for what they call a reorganization of their newsroom, which really amounted to cutting massive numbers of reporters, particularly those reporters who do investigative journalism and reporters covering race identity, white supremacy extremism protests. This appears to be the flexing of the broligarchy. As we know Jeff Bezos, the billionaire who spent fifty five million on his own wedding last year but cannot pay decent wages to his warehouse workers. That guy owns it. He has cut back on reporters covering what they call the public interest beats and cut back on journalists of color and black reporters. So that's why they got the thumbs down. And again this makes me want to cancel my subscription. They do still have some good reporters and good journalism. That's one of the reasons I haven't done it yet, but the NABJ call out does make me think perhaps it's time again. If we don't say anything, if we don't do the call outs, who will. And that is why I am one hundred percent behind them. CBS again the same thing. The changes in the newsroom, putting this Bari Weiss person who is a far right wing conservative with no kind of experience, ruining and trashing sixty minutes and paying off the president all need to be called out. Brendan Carr, the activist republican right wing Trump supporter who is now over the Federal Communications Commission and going after journalists who speak their mind and do their job. These callouts are important because otherwise we normalize this sort of authoritarian state sponsored journalism, censorship and the purchasing of purchasing, in control of the news apparatus by these broligarchs, these billionaire tech bros who are currently have our federal government block Let's not normalize that. All right, Comedian del Harrison is here and we are going to do a big old pivot.
Speaker 3: We're talking. We'll get a little mess you.
Speaker 1: We're going to talk about celibacy, a choice or a punishment. That's next on KBLA Talk fifteen to eighty