Speaker 1: You are listening to Video Games to the Max. Hello, and welcome to another edition of Video Games to the Max. I'm your host, Sean Imer. Here with me as usual mister Mark Morrison, and all right, we have a lot to talk about on this episode, is there you know after Tokyo Game Show fallout talking about the state of play, the Xbox Show, some of the other ones that had events as well. The one company that didn't have an event, they canceled it pretty much like almost right it for it was supposed to air because they then announced that Assassin's Creed Shadows has been delayed. We'll get into the story going on with that. Both Mark and I have played many four Fantasio's demo. I think have you complete it? Mark?
Speaker 2: I know I got near the end though.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've whatever got to the end where it stops you from playing. We'll get into that and markson playing Tamba, and there's some other news as well. We'll get into all those things and more, and well, just so we can go ahead and get this here out of the way. Even though we are not live today, we did a pre recorded show because we had to do it later than usual. But if you do want to watch live on YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, just go search W two network. Usually we're doing it around the somewhere between four point thirty and six o'clock Eastern. You can catch us on those. If not, you can always catch us on the Man on the YouTube channel W two Network there. If you subscribe on the YouTube channel, you get everything we do here with the video games the Max, but also the Rileys for broadcasting folks. There actually Recoid in the Wild Robot review for the movie podcasts right now, and then we also got the Otaku Cafe doing the anime show. So if you're love anime, and especially if you stay up with the newest stuff, you know, with all the new season coming up, they're gonna have all the fallse shows they're reviewing. Plus I'm sure they're gonna do like their awards for the Spring and all that stuff pretty soon here too, so be sure to go check them out. And of course Robert Ratster Broadcasting folks, you can check them out too, and they do great stuff, not just movies, but TV shows, mental music, all kinds of other entertainment stuff. They keep up with that, so make sure to check them out for sure, and well, and also you can listen on podcasts before I forget. Also it comes a little bit later on podcasts. I try to make it pretty quick, the editing all that to get it out the same day that we do the episode, but some of it comes out the day after. And also we're gonna start having clips of the episodes as well on the YouTube channel, so if you are one of those folks that don't have like an hour and a half to listen to the whole show, or you don't like skipping around, I started doing clips starting with this episode, so see how it goes. But yeah, that's it for the housekeeping. I guess we'll go ahead and start with the games that we are playing here, and I guess we'll start with the one that we're both been playing. You know, you're a big PERSONA to me, Tenseay fan. You you're just playing Vengeance not too many podcasts episodes ago. Yeah, so this is you know, this is from the folks that make the PERSONA three, four and five team mostly, and you could definitely tell there it's the Persona influences in it and everything. What did you think? It's a long demo. It took about like six or seven hours to get through because I lets you pray the whole prologue, but they consider the prologue and then like the first three days of the once it started using the actual calendar system where you can you know, decide what you want to do that day. So let's your preview kind of both what did you think of the game and are you more excited or about the same or less excited about the playing it?
Speaker 2: Or I thought it's pretty good? Uh yeah, I mean does have a lot of Persona influences, but it's not like a direct like, oh, this is just a new setting for Persona, right, definitely not you know, battle systems decent kind of like the world, the real time aspect of it a little. Uh yeah, quite, I think it's quite good. I really like the job system, but I think that's going to be pretty grindy or you know, I want to unlock all the jobs and do all the uh you know, get them all like ranked twenty or something. It's like, all right, that's gonna take a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, especially because like it doesn't. It didn't take very long for them to pretty quickly there. Uh do you get a job?
Speaker 2: You a?
Speaker 1: I guess like a quest where it tells you, Oh, if you want to kind of develop the job, make sure you get it up to like level ten.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's a ranked healer or yeah healer ranked ten.
Speaker 1: Right, so then it it doesn't waste any time in having you do that pretty quickly. I mean, you could probably get it to ranked ten if you keep just playing the demo part.
Speaker 2: Items like just you know, rank you.
Speaker 1: Up one or you know, yeah those the hero.
Speaker 2: Yeah hero in or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, they're just like levels of it, Like you get a hundred experience every time you use one. Yeah, and you get a lot just in that demo part. So I imagine in the full game probably doing quests and other things, you get some frequently. So yeah, it's not like it's it feels like they might have They're not like asking you to grind like too much. I guess maybe in this game compared to the other ones, perhaps, but I guess we'll see once that that fully comes out. I like the job system too, obviously. It's different than you know, doing the traditional like romance system, which that is the reward for like leveling out the relationships. As you do get you may get some jobs other jobs out of it. It's not necessarily progressing the relationships in like the traditional PERSONA way. It seems like, uh, what do you mean, go ahead to it.
Speaker 2: There are no character relationships, so it's like, okay, level two now, Like, yeah.
Speaker 1: I think I got Gallica up to like level two, and that's the only one that I was able to level up. I'm not sure if the other ones you can do.
Speaker 2: It, right, but yeah they do.
Speaker 1: Go ahead.
Speaker 2: No, I said, what were you going to say about you? As kind of cut you off?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, what do you think about the I mean that the battle system is kind of a lot similar to Persona, but like there are some differences, mainly the being able to knock out enemies before you get to the battle.
Speaker 2: Well do you like that or no? That's kind of what PASONA would do. Also, like once you reach look at a certain high level, like if you just hit an enemy, they just disappear and you get the experience on it. Okay, okay, So it is kind of similar. Like the big difference to me like there's no like concept of like a summon or you know, negotiating with demons, Like there's no demons at all. Yeah, you know, it's just you and your party or your human party, you know, fighting, fight and everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just when I'm getting the different jobs, you get the different demons or whatever that way. Yeah, there's no like you're not gonna be able to go fight a goblin then all of a sudden decide to make it part of your group or whatnot. That's that's not in here.
Speaker 2: I mean the funny thing, go ahead. The funny thing to me is like they do try to get away from like you know, there's no agi and boufu you know, fire and fire and ice spells. Yeah, I think it's still like bot for fire and something else for ice, but to still have like da kunda for like thecgating stat you know, uh decreases and you know, like some of the stuff is still the same, like Terracaja is still like increase attack power.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I noticed that too, because that one's there in the the the the secret one that you get, the main one for the main character. Uh the did you like that? Did you get ambushed by any of the the enemies or did you always hit them before or.
Speaker 2: No, I've gotten hit plenty of times. Yeah, And it kind of sucks because they they do take a good chunk of your health out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I was gonna say, Like that, you definitely want to if you're going to be playing that game of trying to hit them before they hit you, make sure you actually do it, because they're gonna they're gonna hit your pretty card if you don't.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess the benefit also is like you are very nimble, much more than like a persona game or you know, five, So you can't dodge around and you know in that cathedral, did you run up against any of those like red flowers?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: No, I think that keeps spawning in enemies.
Speaker 1: I probably did, and I might have just got gone past it.
Speaker 2: But okay, yeah, like those things like you're told like, hey, these things just keeps funning an enemy, so like trying to knock it down and you try to, but this thing like attacks back and doesn't start a battle. It just like hits you. You know, hits you in the main world. So you look at a dodge around it and dodge the enemies as well if you don't want to get into a battle. So, yeah, what did you think.
Speaker 1: Of the voice casting? Having your main character has a voice?
Speaker 2: Now, that's fine, you know, good on them. I think it's been a little too long. I mean, like because it's funny, like the persona anime TV shows, you may hear your obviously dogs just on the game, right.
Speaker 1: I think it helps better with the dialogue too, because there's certain things where you make the choices and it's actually good to hear them actually say it doesn't right. Sometimes when it's just reading the text, it's not as funny.
Speaker 2: Or I mean, it'll be funny if they have ever released a half life anime and like you know, Samuel Jackson is going to be voicing Gordon Freeman.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Do you like the story so far that we've gotten experience or.
Speaker 2: Very anime like you know, sending in the big competition with like you're getting more popular, uh, that kind of interesting concept like ranking up basically and you're getting you more mad mag which increases your you know, the amount of you can sell or the amount of stuff your power to him, like the jobs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, I like it just from the it's different in that, you know, okay they do it there, it's they hide it behind the facade of you know, you're electing your king or whatever because of what happened. But it's a good way to kind of get you to always want to do something. I wonder if they're going to keep like updating you throughout the story. I'm assuming he's always gonna sort of of be step to step with you depending on what you do. But yeah, I do like the premise of it, just the way it starts out, and the characters. They they do a quick one. Really, they don't take very long to kind of already do some twists just in the prologue itself. So there's definitely some people that and this does carry over, by the way, if you if you don't know, it is worth playing the demo because you can carry that same save over and then obviously if you say beforehand, once you get to the calendar stuff, you can I'm thinking about doing that before we get we get to the October eleventh when the game comes out of going back and maybe deciding on doing some things I didn't do and then having to stay for that too, depending on which one I wanted to do on that looks like. I mean, I like the way you the traveling system in the world too. Just you see the thing go there, you have to kind of decide how many days it's going to take just like the you know, persona similar right on that just it always looks different because it's a different setting.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I do think it's funny that humans are the bad guys.
Speaker 1: Yep. And then you know, the setup for it is that the book that he has is supposed to be kind of like our world or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, although like they don't explain what your character is. They just keep saying like it's an idea or I think that's the name. But it's like, okay, but I looked in the glossary and it in in there.
Speaker 1: So yeah, he's I guess it's like one of those like he's the last of his kind or kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm at least one more in the game world, Like there's just like a n descript NPC though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they they make it the WORL like apparently he's like the most hated of all of them, all the different races that are in the game. Yeah, it's yeah, but.
Speaker 2: It seems good, you know. Yeah, Like I liked it quite a bit. Uh. I don't think I like the town though. It's a little confusing or you know, just a little busy, and I actually kind of hate get the UI. I think it's very confusing.
Speaker 1: I can see that in sun spots. Yeah, there's a it's very colorful, very out there. You're gonna have to you know. They definitely do try to make it stylistic, and I like the way it looks when you do, like the end battle screen like that was cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like I initially thought like, oh, you could just unlock jobs as you go along, but it's like, no, you have to go back to that academia place and that's where you put it in. But like they don't explain that place at the start or like you know that, well, yeah.
Speaker 1: Once you go back to the that character there a couple of times, that's when they finally explain. They start explaining stuff more, which they do have their Velvet room equivalent person, so you know.
Speaker 2: I mean it's also funny because like I don't know, I think the story telegraphs fairly, like you know, you're gonna wake the prince up and he's either gonna be evil or the King will you know, turn him evil? Like yeah, I know you'll find out like that the guy you're chasing, it's like somehow a good guy.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't be surprised, like he's trying. There's a reason why he's doing it, and it has to do with you know, the king was actually this or whatever.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. The music is awesome, just a bit more, you know, not the not the style of the jazz that you're used to probably or or the equivalent and the other games. It's a it's a bit more gaudy.
Speaker 2: More yeah, champion Ship so.
Speaker 1: But yeah, and then it's still added like a sort of like a wrap kind of part to the battle theme where like, you know, you can hear them like kind of like talking to you or whatever it's supposed to be. Like it's funny. But yeah, I'm excited for that. I'm a lot more excited about the game than I was before up with the demo. Uh Now I'm kind of like, I think I might get this and wait on Silent Hill to remake for sure, since they're coming out a couple days within each other.
Speaker 2: So believe me that sohole game is not for you at all.
Speaker 1: So I like Silent Hill the the I don't. I don't play too. I played the original. I like the fairly decently, But yeah, I get you. I'll wait because I'm I wouldn't be surprised if that's going to be mixed and not one of those games that's going to be overly you know, lauded or whatever, like Echoes of Wisdom is right now, which is funny because of metaphors demo coming out. I feel like I haven't seen this overwhelming, Like everybody's playing Echoes of Wisdom on my timeline, but it feels like, you know, it's getting well overseveds so people are enjoying it for what it is. What even I haven't been even I played a little bit more Business Amanna, but there's not much more to say about that, honestly anything else you've been playing. You said you mentioned Tambo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got the special edition because I may messed up kind of Uh well, Yen's kind of got it and using his copy. But I got that game, like I got the physical edition, the limited a run expensive one, and I somehow thought it was gonna be like the next month. So that's what I kind of held off getting into digital copy because it was on sale a few weeks ago for like fifteen and then I looked at the like looked at the store page again, It's like, no, that the physical versions do it like maybe twenty twenty five. Well that's a that's quite a way is different then you know, yeah, so yeah, I got got the digital one. I got it like Friday night, No wait, I got it, uh Saturday night at like ten pm. I stayed up till three I'm playing it.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 2: And then the next day I one hundred percent of it.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 2: I remembered a lot of stuff, which helps. And I just follow look a few guys, because they're one of the trophies in that game is complete. Every every event might be fine, but there's two there's three things that throw you. First is the event page has like gaps in it because it's kind of split up into like main story goals or you know, quests, and then like side quests, and there are like foce empty spaces separating the two. And it's okay if you don't like why is that there? Like couldn't you just put a line or something? You know, because I remember back in the day trying to play it. I'm like, what are these four fucking spaces? You know? Like yeah, and then if you do certain things in that game and you don't know what you're doing, you can screw yourself very badly, where to the point where like you can't finish an event or you can't unlock a next event. So like one of the events an early level in that game where it's just a few bridges and like this like rolling pin like covered with like spikes. So if it hits you, you know, you get you get hurt, and eventually you can get in you know weapons that like destroy it. So it say, okay, I did a good job, mission accomplished. But the event with that fucking rolling pin thing is you have to hit it three times with your basic weapon that knocks off the spikes, and then you push it into the water, going from like left to right. And it's like that is not telegraphed at all, Like you you know, if you don't know what that is, you'll either keep getting hit by that thing and just you know, get frustrated and not screw with it, or you will figure out it, figure it out away, destroy it and then that's it. You can't resurrect that thing. You get one shot.
Speaker 1: And then why you have to do the level all over again.
Speaker 2: No, No, if you go back in the level, that's it, like it's just gone. You get one job over.
Speaker 1: Wow, Okay, so that's not so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like it's like if you don't do this and this one, you know, one specific thing, that's you're going to miss an event and then you're only going to have one hundred and twenty nine events out of the one thirty that he needs a trophy for.
Speaker 1: So and then you have to like redo a whole save for that. Yeah, that's I met.
Speaker 2: I messed up a few events and I had to red to do that. I was like, well, and then I learned eventually like I might want to keep saving more and more often, so yeah, I have to go back. I'm not using this safe from four hours ago.
Speaker 1: Did it take you like a long time to have to a lot to have.
Speaker 2: To redo or yeah, son, I took me a few times because I had to redoce something twice, so I lost like two hour two hours of progress one time and about an hour and a half in the other. So but by the third time, I was really following a guide because it's like I don't want to do this anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't surprise you.
Speaker 2: That's that's but that's the consequence of like you know that game came out in ninety eight, So yeah, I'm sure at the time they didn't dave anything anything out.
Speaker 1: Oh no, definitely not.
Speaker 2: And there is there is a generous, somewhat generous like rewind function. I think it's up to a minute or maybe like a minute and a half. Yeah, it's every like ten seconds. So you like, there's like a race you have to do with this stupid car, and you can just keep rewinding it over and over to get like the metal you want. And that's another good example of like you have to do this race, and it has a bronze medal, a silver medal, and a gold medal, and there are events or quests for each metal. So the first time I did, I got a gold medal, but it doesn't activate the other two events. It just says you got the gold medal, all right, cool, Then I got to go track for the silver medal, and then I got to go track for the bronze medal.
Speaker 1: So you got to purposely do worse to get the other metals. Yeah, oh wow, you just have to get between like yeah, and you have to do that for every single one.
Speaker 2: Just for those metal events.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh okay, okay, right, so it's not all okay, no.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that came really Like the combat is still great. I learned there were a few tricks I kind of picked up along the way. You know, it still really good, I think, And yeah, I got to platinum, so i'mat.
Speaker 1: There you go, that's good. It feels good when you know who you get the platinum.
Speaker 2: Right, And it's not it's not an especially hard game, like aside from like certain events dicking you over, like that game is very easy to play. You're leaking this out on you know, one or two things, and you know it's like, damn it, I didn't shrink the pig in the first screen a first level. I can't do it anymore.
Speaker 1: Well anything playing anything else.
Speaker 2: Or uh, I'm one of that zolda game. I finished my reveal final answer. I didn't finish the game, but I finished my review.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, you nobody done that with the p S five version. That's different than right, you wind up covering the DLC.
Speaker 2: Or no, I guess because it's not baked in, Like if it was, I might have looked at it. But you can buy the game without it, so oh okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just the way they were promoting it at first made it seem like they only gave you the special edition, and then when you mentioned that, I was like, okay, they do.
Speaker 2: If they gave me the speculation for fifty bucks, it'd probably be a bit more of an attractive product, I think. But yeah, given a fifty bucks for this base game, it's you know, no, yeah.
Speaker 1: Exactly, that's yeah, you're still getting twenty bucks off. Yeah, and you can buy the dealc if you want whatever. So right, all right, well, I think that'll do it for us talking about the games that we're playing here, yep. I guess before we get into the Tokyo Game show like events, especially because you know, the Sony one is like almost a week old at this point, let's just do the uh Assassa's creed news and then we can kind of go back a little bit. Sure, So, if you haven't heard, like, like I mentioned at the at the beginning, you Stop was supposed to do a live stream that was going to be mainly, I think, if not all, mainly focused on a Sassage free Shadows. I mean, it's based in feudal Japan. Why not you know? I think people were waiting on getting more info about the games they're supposed to release. In close to like a month and month and a half from then, and then all of a sudden, they just decided that same day they were just canceling it, and the rumors started going around, and it wasn't actually until the ending of Tokyo Game Show basically that Ubisoft came out and said, oh, the game is officially delayed until February fourteenth of twenty twenty five. Now, so it's supposed to come out in number fifteenth. Now it's coming out a whole many months later, especially in twenty twenty five. But that's not only that. I'll have a link in the description to the Insider Gaming article. Tom Henderson wrote an article today kind of with sources that he talked to at Ubisoft, basically saying that this has been something that they were hoping for for a while now and that finally the deads were able to get it pushed through to the higher ups. They've been wanting this delay because the game wasn't ready. It wasn't ready. There was a lot of things that were making changes on gameplay, changes changes to yaske or yuske that obviously was coming through from the Japanese reaction to this, to the game. Apparently. Also, they took longer to bring in the historic people than they normally do for the Assassage s Creek games. Like normally they're involved the way earlier in development, and they brought them in a little bit much later than they normally do for the Assassae s Creek games. So that kind of was causing issues because they were getting more friction back from the historic people and from obviously once they got on into the wild and Japanese people were kind of seeing it and reacting to that. So they did go back and make some changes to Yasky, but they're not going to remove him. There was rumors going around, I think from people that were hoping more than actually thinking about the well being of the game and all that not to much. It would take months, way longer than this delay, way longer to actually remove him and just have the one character, because the whole game is made between the two characters. So yeah, it's crazy that they just all of a sudden now said and there's a lot going on, and then all of a sudden, the Ubisoft shareholders were upset they're going to do like a full review of youb Soft internally because it's not only this, it's Star Wars Outlaws did not sell as much as they were expecting. Apparently they only sold a million right now and it's been out what a month now, so that is not doing well. But also, I mean, you know, we talked about it. My whole idea of oh, I'm going to go and spend the seventeen or eighteen bucks to go play Star Wars Outlaws, and then I'll just do it with both of these when Assassa's Creed comes out. That's what they were doing. They were trying to push people to go get Ubisoft Plus. And I think that either people didn't buy the game or people just said forget it when the game didn't do as well critically. And then obviously not being on Steam is a big thing too. They said that that was also something else they're going to start doing with Assassin's Creed now. They want to make sure it releases on Steam day one instead of having it released months later like with Star Wars Outlaws. Now that Lando DLC is releasing in November, around the same time that Assassin's Creed was going to come out, and that's when they're going to put it on Steam. It's that same day that they're releasing in the Lando DLC, I think November twenty first or something like that. So a lot a lot going on there. What did you think when you read this heard this?
Speaker 2: A few things? First, is like I really hate the discourse with shadows, like, oh, you Ski's not a historical character. You know, there were no black Samurai. It's like Yo Dog and Valhalla. You were playing the reincarnation of fucking thor. You know, like this ain't exactly a historical game. You know, like you can be historical, have to be set in his strical time period and not having completely believable or historically accurate character like who fucking cares just come out and say you don't place.
Speaker 1: I gotta remember Japan cares a lot more about its history and all that stuff and making sure it's correct than say.
Speaker 2: Is not like a huge a huge uh franchise in Japan.
Speaker 1: It's not. But it when you're representing a culture in a game and saying that this guy was actually involved in history.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you didn't hear anything any of the Norse people or you know, bitching about you know, Ivor in Valhalla.
Speaker 1: But I think it's differ because.
Speaker 2: You know, the Haitians and uh with Freedom Cry, you know here's yeah, Japanese people might have a point. Ah, it's kind of immaterial because it's more the American side bitching about this crap, and it's oh yeah, definitely say you don't want to play a black character, that you're racist, and we just move the fuck on, like yeah, I don't need this pretense to you know, like, oh, it's not historically relevant or you know, like and then nit picking the game to death about historical and accuracy to get a wife please.
Speaker 1: And also the fact that I don't understand why if you're you don't even acknowledge this, like don't acknowledge that the chatter from the the the grifters is actually causing problems, right like you're giving them the animal that they want that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I acknowledging it, like you just yeah, feeding the fire exactly. So it's like I think I forget which one. I think it's Liberty Cry that was a Vida game transition to console. Like in that game, you're literally playing like an African American woman who is like you know, match creating the case as like a slave, and it's like they to my mind, that's one of like the very few or very first like games where you're playing like a woman of color and that is a fucking eye then, and it's because they didn't make a big deal out of it, because you know, it's had a big deal and if you don't have racists or sexist you know, don't like that play a game where you're a person of a different color or person of a different sex. Okay, move the fuck on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna run into the same issue when we talk about the announcer from the big announcer from the State of Play that you know, immediately when that was announced that also became a thing. And it's just like, listen, y'all got to understand that even they acknowledged that, like, we're not here trying to appeal to a certain audience. This is what they wanted to do. Listen. And is there is there DEI stuff in these with these publishers, Yes, in a square Enix submitted to some of that. I think when they did the Dragon Quests uh thing at Tokyo Game Show that they've had to change some of the look of the characters because you know, Western audience all that stuff.
Speaker 2: That's it. That's the thing is like I think some of that actually is dumb, like replacing the sexier costumes and Dead Rising for you know, less sexy versions. It's like who can I to my mind, like who cares about the first thing? I think it's like dumb that they did in the first place, or you know that they had to change it because it's like, well, okay.
Speaker 1: I mean dragon quests I can't understand, but like Dead Rising, I don't because that's a mature game, Like who cares?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, But as far as the other stuff, I didn't see like the Outlaws stuff for a second, and I was just like, I mean they have like a well I got a road neck to fix in the game. But it's just a bunch of vague promises like oh, the first will be like stability and improvement, and the second patch will be like, uh, you know, ease of life or you know, ease of use or you know, uh, what's it's not state of life but quality of life? Quality of life. Yeah, And it's like, well, you guys are being vague as hell about what you're gonna do, aren't you, Like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they don't want to promise abounch of stuff and they don't actually get to that.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing they should be promising stuff. I don't mean promising the moon. I mean promising like, hey, vendors aren't gonna suck or some of these stupid challenge missions a little easier because some of them are like balls hard well.
Speaker 1: I mean, and part of it is also like they just had a lot of bugs when it came out, and so that's one thing that they cannot have. And they mentioned it, Yeah, you mentioned it, like they cannot have a buggy game at launch because they're not going to give you a second chance, like your game has to be awesome from the beginning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was playing it. I put it up a few nights ago before I got Tomba this because you know, I got nothing else to do. And uh I Fast. I was on tattooing and that Fast travels like the little sand Crawler camp or where the sand Crawler is, but the Javas and I spawned inside the sand Crawler. M hm, oh wow, which is something that I supposed to people to fucking do. Like I was just right, yeah, you know, I'm like, oh, this is cool. And then eventually like Fast travels into like a different point, and then I was like outside, it's like, well, okay, that happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that seems like.
Speaker 2: I I really think that. Well, I think we saw they're not done as a company, but like their stock is if I was ease, I mean, you know, write writing my resignation letter or you know, like writing my letter about oh you know, I tried to support this company or did the best they could, because I don't think they're he's going last too much longer. I think they're pushed to Ubisoft Premium or Plus or where the fuck they're calling. It was a bad move. They don't have they don't have the amount of games that requires or the number of games.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's just like that's really hard to do when I mean, I wonder what the subscription rate is for EA play because I want plays cheaper, right, But.
Speaker 2: I magic EA is higher just because they've got all the sports that it's playing.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's too and then also they tied it with game Pass, so you've got a lot of subscriptions that way. Uh, it's just ub Soft Plus is also not available on PlayStation, which is your highest console seller by a large margin, so it's only PC. I think, you know, Mobile and Xbox, so like you're not even and like you said, it's just they don't have they don't have the the the amount of games that come out to sit there and promote people to like all those games are one and done, right. You play play Supersia, you play Star Wars, you play maybe a side screen, you played a couple of times, whatever, those are done. You're done with those games and that's it. Like you think, yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm still playing Valhalla like every day. I booted up for as the daily mission even though today's busted for you know, play for five or ten minutes, do it and then that turn it back off. I don't need to play a game every day. Yeah, I don't know why they like it's had of it's not an online game, like there's no like you know, player attention, and I don't think, uh, I think like the way they make games, that's a that's been a problem for years, Like you know the old we saw formula. You just got like locked into this one design document and that was it which turned people off like the ends. You know, he doesn't want to play Star Wars. He has to play Star Wars because it's Star Wars. It's because they actually get gameplay right, and you know, them going like we're gonna put all our games on Steam now. It's like you should have done that ten years ago. Years ago, your games used to be on Steam day and day or at least pretty soon. Like so, you know, I think they're just continually fucking up and even like not giving developer or not giving customers what they want. Like yeah, business people or developers don't want to see like but there's always that adage of like, you know, they don't want to give you what you want, like the or it's like the customer. The customer is not always right. But again, enough customers wanting something, shouldn't that clue you in, Like, hey, if you make this, they may actually buy it. Like look at splinter Cell. They could have made a good splinter Cell game instead of making X Defiant, instead of making that other bad team based you know game, instead of making yeah, well sculling. I can forgive Skull and Bones partially because, like I think at the time they thought like this might be a cool idea and they were kind of forced to make it because of that Shanghai government deal, Like they had to put it in but.
Speaker 1: But it got it put in the Wellman hell and went all through that and that cost.
Speaker 2: Him a lot. I don't forgive. I always laugh when I say the score. But but it's like you guys like dicked around too much. So this is you know, your two dollars and thirty cents stock price is entirely justified.
Speaker 1: Now, No, definitely, there's there's stock prices on a low and like you mentioned, the Eves probably sitting there looking at thinking, you know, I wonder how long ten cent and the rest of anybody else that's involved here is going to give them like how well does Sasakrich Shadows have to sell to where Ubisoft gets to keep their autonomy.
Speaker 2: That's another That's another good example is if that game that came out a year after Valhalla, it would have been really great. But it's coming out, you know, a decade after. People say, we're practically begging to bese off to make you know, I think to.
Speaker 1: Be fair, this was always their like Bright Glass. If you need a game, it's going to sell a million, you know, Gonzilion Emergency.
Speaker 2: The problem is is we have Ghost of Sushima, we have Black Kong or Wukong whatever the hell they came, Yeah, we have other Samurai game or even like you know, Neo or.
Speaker 1: Now you're going to release along in the same year as the Ghosts of Tushima spinoff of Yote, So good luck with that. Even though you know, he just being the politician and he says that there's room for both games to exist. Yeah, I'm sure that's right, because I'm sure Ghosts will come out in the summer.
Speaker 2: But I'm sure he'll really say that when you've had our sells a million copies in the Ghost of the Ghost of number two sells nine million copies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I don't Yeah, you know, right, I mean I'm sure. Well, I think this one, being the feudal Japan one that people have wanted for so long, it will sell. Well, it's the problem is that won't if it comes out Jankie and and Buggy and all that other kind of stuff. You know, you got to make sure you have a MACLA game.
Speaker 2: I think it'll it'll sell marginal marginally, But like the problem is, you know, even Assassin Street isn't what it used to be. I mean, they've burned people too many times, right and for every like good game, like I love Valhalla still. You know, the next game is Maurj, which was terrible.
Speaker 1: You know, that was them trying to see if they could basically have like two Assassin's crefranchises at the same time, Like let's have the lower budget one and the big one.
Speaker 2: They tried that before and it didn't work. Yeah, it's like what you're going to try it again and have it also fuck up? Like, good job.
Speaker 1: When you've got to go all hard in on franchises, I mean, I guess they don't have a lot of options. And that's the thing too. Star Wars was also a break glass game, and then y'all screw that up by having it come out the way it did. Yeah, and then now you're going to try to do the repair job. And I know that that works for you to be soft, especially because now I'm sure you can probably put it on some kind of sale and be like, oh, it's there for forty dollars or or whatever, fifty bucks or you know, and I'm sure you'll get more people to play it or buy it, especially you know, getting close to the holiday season and all that. But when you have to do Mia Copa's all the time, that's that's not helping you, and it just makes you look bad too, not just the hardcore gaming audience, the casual audience as well. Like, there's a lot of people that probably got turned off by the way Star Wars came out right, and you know, they may not give it the time of day. Even if you say, oh, hey it's it's fixed now or whatever, it's still at its core a game that maybe didn't fulfill all the promises that you kept making.
Speaker 2: So yeah, but yeah, yeah, I don't think they're necessarily doomed yet. But like I said, I wouldn't exactly be holding my breath if I was working there for any length length of time. More. Yeah, especially as Shadows comes out, it's not good.
Speaker 1: A lot of devs were saying that, you know, they're hoping this review does something, but they're more concerned that what it's going to mean is just layoffs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and not a lot of changes.
Speaker 1: You know, Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 2: They have a settlement system that and I say, wow, if that's like one thing I don't want to do in this game, it's.
Speaker 1: That, Yeah, Yeah, you're not big on the settlement thing. Yeah, but yeah, you know, I'm sure that there will be more about this down the line as we get closer to what would have been the release date and more stuff comes out. This is kind of like the first working day that this has been out there. So you know, like I said, go read Tom Henderson's report on this other gaming if you want more. Like I said, I put a link in the description there. But yeah, there'll be more about this as time goes on, and I'm sure they'll be comparisons as well. Now that you got the big announcement from Sony as well at the state of play. Speaking of that, I guess let's go to them first. Technically they'repocally four Tokyo game shows started, but it was the big event the day before we recorded or the day after we recorded the episode last week the big announcement was and we talked about it. They could show it possibly as like you know, it's it's it's for the Japanese audience, which they did focus a lot of that in here. It is GOT, which is technically a spin off or of Ghost of Sushima. It's not a it's a sequel, but it's not a sequel because it's not doesn't have Gin in it. Gin story is done. It's three hundred years after gin story setting the sixteen hundreds and a different setting a Japan, which is Mount Yote is the thing they show at the end of the trailer, which is you know what it's named after it as a female main character instead main female ghosts character instead, which obviously got the Grifters again talking junk uh there about oh, I don't want to play as a female character and where everybody's going woke and all that stuff, and you actually had, uh, the person that's voicing and for doing mocav for the character actually have to block people and everything for people being stupid. Yes, So what did you think of of ghost You were like kind of mixed on Sushima, right, I.
Speaker 2: Think I've seen other people respond to it, and it's like at the time, I think Sushimo is fine, but like I can't remember damping about it anymore, Like the story is, so it's like not inconsequential. So it's like, Okay, you know, I'm sure it'll be fine to get to chase her on a lot of foxes and right on a poetry, but you.
Speaker 1: Know, it looks like she's gonna have a a wolf companion this time. So yeah, there's that too.
Speaker 2: I didn't care about that thing. I think that interested me was that Lunar Remastered collection.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a big surprise they showed here. Sean Benson. Yeah, Sean Benser came on and kind of was like, Oh, we're remastering two classic gerrfgs from the PS one era, and I'm like, okay, and then oh, Lunar what awesome. I'm really excited the fact that more people are gonna possibly be able to play these and you know, I'm I'm just glad that you can buy them now and I have to pay ridiculous prices for them on internet or whatever. Why are you not yet?
Speaker 2: But yeah, I'm a little I wouldn't say hesitant, but I think I'm pretty sure they got to re record all the dialogue in that thing. In those games were having like a new localidation, which kind of bums me out.
Speaker 1: Yeah they did do voice acting.
Speaker 2: No, No, I'm not like to even like the PlayStation.
Speaker 1: One Okay, okay.
Speaker 2: But you know, I'll happily play those games and buy whatever dumb fucking limited run collection thing to put out that costs like two hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: They did the show the Horizon remaster again, or that the Uh, the big rumor did actually happen. We didn't get the Days Gone one, but we did get the Horizon remaster. It will be ten dollars for those of you that bought it already. However, I'm pretty sure probably what happened is a lot of people that saw the announcement didn't for some reason own Horizons Zerodon already and they were going on like a run buying it the day the night of the announcement, So Sonny was very quick to pop the price back up of the original Horizon zero don or the collection up to forty. So now you would have to pay fifty if you bought Horizon Errodin Remastered now and then got the uh, or you bought the original and then bought the remaster, which would make it I think like two cents cheaper in the end, because the the remaster is going to retail vifty book, so yeah, it looks better. They they redid a lot of the assets and the three D audio and all that stuff, basically made it into a PS five game. Hey, if you haven't played it before, I guess this is the best way to play it now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I don't know, I don't need every game to look like I'm had to it, like Horizon they were Dona standing like a PS four and a ham or you now.
Speaker 1: Just apparently isn't right. You know, it's gonna be interesting if they do this. But like you know, supposedly they're working on something that's not God of War related, for you know, twenty Santa Monica. But let's say they were doing a like God of War three or something, I bet or and they'll maybe they'll even use the excuse of the fact that, like at that God of War TV show does well, would they consider.
Speaker 2: You know, this is a little off off topic, but did you see the astrobat guy, one of the director talking.
Speaker 1: About I was gonna get it as you know ahead.
Speaker 2: Well talking about like, oh, we don't want to have Sweet Tooth in the game because he was like a negative character or he did know evil things. And I'm like, yo, you got creatives in this game. You know, you got the been Redeemed, you got the guy from Days Gone in this game. You know you got plenty o killer solid Snake in this game. You know it's like you got plenty of killers in this game, no no problem, Like who cares? And you don't have to use Sweet Tooth. You can use Axel or one of the other stupid some metal characters.
Speaker 1: Like that's that's really interesting to me that he just flat out out said that, considering like they have a reason to put him in, Like there's a TV show going on with that.
Speaker 2: Right bam. Yeah, Sweet Tooth is more recognizable than like the robot from Jumping Flash or you know, some of the other other bullshit in that thing.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, like that's weird and.
Speaker 2: An actual kind of interesting design because you could have like the you know whatever robot who's playing and have like his head on fire.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they did announce that was the first thing they announced on the State of play was that there is uh speed run DLC that's going to happen very much like they did for Playroom. Yeah, and that you're gonna get new bots. So they showed the hell Divers bought and then Eve from some the Blade bought so and then there's more of them there. So well you'll have to find out which of the other ones, I guess as you complete the speed runs. It's cool that they uh, you know, Astrobot got his his moment pretty quick there.
Speaker 2: So what about Concord man, come on.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I wonder you know, they couldn't take it out of the Amazon One, but I wonder if there was ever a concord Bots or whatever in there, yes.
Speaker 2: Or like robot Bot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would have been an easy one for them to do for sure. Yeah, I loved Uh it was a midnight walk looked really interesting. The new game from the Boston Random devs. That's ps g R two and PlayStation Vibe. I'm glad it's not only on VR two. Yeah, so that that looked cool. Anything else kind of stand out to you.
Speaker 2: That, like Kington got you know confirmed that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that had gotten leaked before the show. But it looks decent, you know, it looks good for being a remaster. A lot of a lot of people are complaining.
Speaker 2: About I'm partially planning, like because they showed off like the old assets and the new and it's like the new that just cranked up the contrast quite a bit. Yeah, right now, like what the hell?
Speaker 1: Definitely Foantation is getting a collab with File Fantasy where they're gonna have fill Fantasy battle music in the game.
Speaker 2: Of course. Oh, I think you're right. I think they only did show off two VR things.
Speaker 1: Yep, they showed uh yeah, Midnight Walk and then that the Metro Metro waging the Hell is Us game looked okay. It's interesting that they're going the route of we're just not going to handhold you at all and you're gonna have to find everything.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I was right because they showed off that hit Man game. Also, oh the hit Man is but yeah, I don't know. The more I hear that Dragon Age game, the more I think it looks bad.
Speaker 1: Oh that looked that did not have a good showing in here. That had the worst showing that. That should have been a lot shorter. It took way too long. I don't know why they felt like they needed to spend like, what was like six or seven minutes showing that. Yeah, and then the one that I kind of felt like we were just waiting for them to announce is Oh, this is why Yoko Yokotara has been talking to the Shift up dev forever. They're doing the collapse and that's gonna be the DLC for Stellard Blade along with the photo mode. So yeah, and you can also now stream the original soundtrack as well, which that's cool because I've been wanting that to show up on streaming, so I can listen to some of that, you know, at the gym or whatever. Yeah, do you like you're gonna play it now that you have a near automati DLC Stellar Blade? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Probably not, because I imagine what's like costumes or I want to actually be like a material editions.
Speaker 1: Okay, you don't think since all right, like you.
Speaker 2: Can look at I can be like t B or have some near music playing occasionally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought it was. I think it would have been considerably not that great if they didn't have the Ghost to Yota at the Yota at the end, But I think having that made it a much bigger state of play than the ones we've gotten recently. So I thought it was a like, what like a seven or eight show.
Speaker 2: I guess seven. I mean, I guess they're all hyped up on Ghost of Yota. But I was like, nope, Luner, it's just moments of that place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely, you know, I don't know if it's like just maybe YouTube compression or whatever, but I think this is where you're starting to see like the diminishing returns on graphics. Like I don't think it looked that much better than Ghost of Sushima. Really maybe with the Pro you'd be able to see it.
Speaker 2: But it no is already sold his PSI for the Pro. Oh he did, he did, to the point.
Speaker 1: He got the He got the Pro already.
Speaker 2: Not not the collect not the anniversary one. They got a basic one.
Speaker 1: To the point I missed out on the controller like about two or three times. I was like, you know what, forget how us to wait till it hopefully shows up on Amazon on the actual date they said it was going to release and not.
Speaker 2: You know, but he told to the point like here to shifted it out so he can't play games anymore?
Speaker 1: Oh man, yeamn, So he's he's got to wait till November seventh, I guess to play games again. Yeah, uh yeah. Plasation five Pro has not sold the standard edition that the Anniversary one sold out in seconds, right as expected with the limited limited quantity and then the st the you know, the scalpers and all that stuff. But the PSI Pro is still there. You can go right now to the places your website and buy it. I don't think that it's a bad thing that it's still available. I don't. I don't know what you think. Do you think anything different.
Speaker 2: I think it's a not surprising thing under the price of it, you know, I don't think the price justifies what it's going to do or you know, what they claim it's going to do, right, and then going like, oh, you can see the reflections in Spider Man two, like twenty percent better.
Speaker 1: You can see the trees and Spider Man if you look at a distance instead of if I hadn't played Rebirth before, I guess that would be awesome to be able to experience that the first time. In the pro R. They keep talking about that's like the best looking game out of the pro right now.
Speaker 2: Just remember it didn't sell for shit. So moving on to.
Speaker 1: Yeah according to Square, Yeah, so if you want to go buy it, you can. I don't think that it's a big deal that it didn't sell that much because it's a luxury item. It's people, I don't you know. It was like ten to fifty percent of people's overall purchase of the PS four Pro. So I expect the pis Slapro, with even more expensive and all that stuff, it's going to sell even less, you know. But all right, moving on to the Xbox event here, this was really Japanese focused. Even when they did show Indiana Jones, it was the fact that Indiana Jones is going to be natively voiced in Japanese, which is good because that was an issue when they came up with it of like, if you're going to put it in a language and you wanted to sell in Japan, definitely got to make sure that there's Japanese voiceovers. So that's good on that front. They they're the kind of the big one. We didn't get the one that I think a lot of people were hoping for, which was off Fans sixteen getting announced for this. What did get announced was the remasters of the Pixeling Masters and they came out that day, and then you also had what Legend of Manna and Trials Amana come out that same day on Game Pass as well. Uh so yeah, you can go play those. Uh. Everything else was still so they slowed more of that Slitterhead game, a lot of focus on al Terry Yumia, which understandably it's the first one that you're getting on the console, you know, So I guess I'm I was worried that they were just gonna like, oh, the big thing, because they they kept showing like the main director guy like constantly, and I kept I mean like, oh, is this gonna be the big like blowout game that they're gonna showcase here? And and then yeah, there was like a couple of minutes left and they just kind of like jam packed everything at the end. Uh StarCraft Remastered and oh that's coming to PC Game Pass as well. And then rumors came out from Jason Scharr's book, The Play Nice Blizzard Book, which I have that pre order that comes out on the eighth, So I'm ready to get that book and delve into it. I like his I have his other two books and they were really informative and interesting. So yeah, they they are apparently possibly still in development another StarCraft shooter.
Speaker 2: There are times of charm.
Speaker 1: Well I mean from somebody that's uh that's actually played yeah.
Speaker 2: Ghost the Ghosts right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean were you would you want one of those? If it actually did does come out.
Speaker 2: Or I don't know, like maybe, but such a weird concept, like you know, a third person spy game or you know sci fi spy game that might be cool, but it's never really been done before, at least as far as like futuristic weapons and ship like chronicles I read because you know, sci fi and that that respect at least, uh you know maybe, but I just don't have a lot of faith in Blizzard right now. Like if it was you know, uh, you know, dudes who made Titan Fall two maybe, but not dudes making the world you know, Overwatch too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree with that they showed more metal, gir solid Delta.
Speaker 2: You know it actually like would have been really nice and like actually would have been people excited if they said, like, yo, we're gonna remaster Lost how to see ourselves. We're tired of bullshit.
Speaker 1: Ah, yeah, that's the hope that I don't think it's gonna come, right. I think just getting yeah, just getting Neo dimension to be on a fantas Neo dimension to be on there. I think that's the closest we're going to get from a Miss Walker thing.
Speaker 2: That's just because I got like, you know, I forget the guy's name, but he's insane.
Speaker 1: So yeah, this threa As the Time game looked freaking awesome. Yeah, super excited about it. When I saw this, I was like, yeah, I mean I nobody kind of seen the dev talk about it on Twitter, So it's not like I'd not known about this game, but obviously influenced by Crona Trigger and very us other nests and n s RPGs, and it looks great. So yeah, this is gonna be awesome when it comes out. I know, like CSR is, probably there's people that like really loved that game, and there's peopel that felt like it got over hyped a lot, especially because of like the story they didn't deliver I think what people wanted it to be. So yeah, so I know there's like trepidation with like western devs doing a Japanese style, like you know, old school game and not litting up to that hype or whatever. But yeah, I mean, look, they showed a lot more than I thought they were going to. I thought they were gonna kind of rely on the games that, even though probably don't appeal to that audience, We're just going to show it because this is what's coming from Xbox. I sort of like fall Out seventy six getting pets, I think everything else kind of like hit on that. They even show some sweaking in there too, So yeah, yeah, I thought it was a pretty good show, a lot better than I think they've done in the past with with TGS, so yeah, good on it. Yeah, no, I mean but it does show like the fact that they got scored Enix back, and if you listen to Yoshi p it sounds like it's a matter of when not if. I'm finding fintasty sixteen. They're just kind of like, you know, he mentions the PC release just happened, and they're kind of like in that period where I think they're having to maybe yet the PC release does well enough it'll justify making the Xbox One. But it feels like they're it. They're gonna make it, and they just got to find the right time to announce it whatever. It just I guess this one was too soon or something.
Speaker 2: Once they announced it. Once they showed the trailer for Final seventeen, and they're gonna be like, oh, I'll thanks the six teams on the Xbox.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, I mean that's that's good on them too, uh. Scorenick showed off some most of their games that they already that like are still coming down the pipeline, a lot of stuff on Fantation because they had Saka Gucci umtso they are talking and they had a lot of Dragon Quests three as well, the remaster, because that's coming down. That's where we got the info about the whole you know, they had to lower down the characters, look at the characters and all that stuff. So yeah, the I think aside from that, like Tokyo Game Show, which was a pretty good event overall, the thing that came out of They did have an announcer with Sonic at the State of Play where Keanu reeves about show.
Speaker 2: We forgot about the Sonic event or you know the big Sonic conference when he shut off a golfing club. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Top Golf is doing so well that you know they're going to do a collab with Sonics. Yeah, that's how you know things are going well right with with Top Golf. But I mean they did announce that whole the DLC that's coming, I think like in November was it with Ves is going to be voicing shadow in the game, and then there's gonna be some more shadow.
Speaker 2: I think I think they said like it will only be like certain levels, or it'll be like.
Speaker 1: Some Yeah, it will be a piano pack exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like one mission and that'll be it.
Speaker 1: Any thoughts on on that at all.
Speaker 2: Or it'll still be a bad game moving on.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, And they also did announce the first game. It involves Sonic as well, the first game with the inconjunction with Robio, you know, then they bought Robio and everything it is. They've announced it previously already, but it's for iOS and Android, and they showed more of it on that Sonic Central thing, the Sonic Rumble, the thirty two player Battle Royale, So there you go. You can play Battle Oroyal with Sonic mark That's which you always wanted, right.
Speaker 2: I had a level fourteen the CA Yeah, that's what.
Speaker 1: You want to play there. But sadly another and I feel like just between Annapurna, there was another indie publisher that just like oh the Humble, Humble Games with with IGN and now like Merge Games, which I think they were mostly out of the UK, and because they worked a lot with like Dot and Me recently as well, so they did the Streets of Rage four, Ninja, Turtle Shutters, Revenge the Dead Cells stuff. But they've been operating for fifteen years and they only had a twenty two person team working and they have shut down. It sucks to see again like another indie publisher go down when you need these in this time where it's even harder for indies to get funding and all this stuff or you know, outside of Kickstarter obviously, right, and now it's like another one of these goes down. A certain number of employees are laid off, and it's now been kind of integrated into Maximum Entertainment, which I guess that probably means you whatever that studio is going to be doing here that publisher's is gonna be doing now won't be in the games, which sucks.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sorry, fellow sepol lost shops on that front. Is there anything else you wanted.
Speaker 2: To That Simpson iOS game is finally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tapped out. That's a licensing thing, I think, right, that is ending.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and uh did you see the Yakuza trailer?
Speaker 1: I have not. I meant to what you think?
Speaker 2: It's good, you know, shut off a lot of game or not specific game moment, so like a lot of characters in the games, it's a go I recognize that math dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's uh, that's coming what next month? Right? October?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think like October or like mid October maybe I think it was October eighteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're coming out with like three episodes at once and then the next three after.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I took that. Uh have you been watching either of the Penguin Show or I.
Speaker 1: Watched the first one of the Penguin I haven't watched the second one yet or that of the show. Oh god, I forgot that's on. I have to go watch that. The Penguin one's really good though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's funny? Yans won't watch it just because he hit the Batman like so much? But why's not in this one?
Speaker 1: So yeah, and Colin throw Tho's greatest Penguin. I mean he's got the walk down.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, I guess that's about it, all right.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean it's October, so they usually like the heaviest month in the calendar. Uh, it's compening, and yeah, get ready because you're gonna have to make some decisions. If you can only buy certain games here.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have I'm buying and Metaphor.
Speaker 1: That's about it probably for me, Yeah, I think for me definitely Metaphor. Now to play that demo, I'm still thinking about whether I want to get and tell there or not. I'm surprised you're not gonna get Sparking Zero.
Speaker 2: Dragon Ball games are bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but even if that game is you know it's bad, it's fo is still gonna sell. Well, all things considered. You got that Mario Party Jam Forrie coming. I know that's the one Randy says he was looking forward to play with them the family. I'm sure a lot of people were. That's gonna be the switch game of the month, so everybody's and of course Call of Duty Black Ops six towards the end of the month also, people uh will be lining up to buy that and then play it with their friends and all that stuff. So yeah, I get ready. This is gonna be the month of And got East ten Nordics. That's the other game I.
Speaker 2: Know for sure.
Speaker 1: I'm probably buying unless a review code happens. They got Dragon Age at the end of the month, So got some stuff they're coming throughout this month. But this week you do have the Master Detective Archives Rain Code Plus, which is like the series X and PlayStation five version of that game that would scoos me to switch before. So that's that's coming out. It's out there on the first. Also Throwing a Liberty also coming out the same day. The big game for this week is the Until Dawn remake that's coming out on the fourth, so you know, if y'all are a remaster I'm sorry or whatever, they consider that that's coming out. And also that Patrick Star game also coming out the same day. If you've been jones into play as Patrick Starr, you could definitely do that. And then a week after you get the sound Hill to remake and Diable four. That's what Hatred stuff's coming pretty much every week. There's gonna be a big game for y'all to enjoy, us to talk about it or something. So yeah, until then, everybody again, like, subscribe, follow if you enjoy what you watched or heard, we do appreciate you. Any of that stuff helps. I'll hopefully be able to get the clips out, probably not today, but by Wednesday I should be able to get him out, and then you know, y'all can enjoy shorter versions of the topics here. But all right, we'll see everybody next time, please,