Speaker 1: Oh, Fred des are, hello, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan, I'm Jacob and today we are live baby, and I know that there is going to be so much to talk about today because it's happening every day and we have to go five times a week, and we have to bring on the Cosmic Peach and Josh Monday into Strange Brew and starting on Friday, the White Rabbit, amongst others that are going to be joining as well, because we're only two guys and we can't cover every damn thing. So yeah, in this wild world that is going on right now, it's you know, it's a good time to be a conspiracy theorist.
Speaker 3: I think what a time to be alive in general. So, Bro, all right, you just were telling me about how they just found all these people drawing from Social Security that are like one hundred and sixty years old and all that. I gotta say, I went up and looked at the video. Matter of fact, if you give me the ability to share the scream real quick, I want to play it. Not the entire video, but it's Trump giving a little speech at mar Lago and he's addressing the good reporters about the things and the stuff that he's finding. Bro, some of these ages, at first, it's like, okay, people one hundred to one hundred and twenty one hundred and twenty one hundred and thirty, there's probably that overlap. Some misfilings happen. Okay, cool, Bro, there's one. There's like multiple people that are over two hundred and fifty years old that are claiming Social Security.
Speaker 4: I'm like, my bad, they were walking with George Washington.
Speaker 3: Dog.
Speaker 2: But Bro, there was somebody. There was one person on that list that was three hundred and sixty years old.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, holy fuck, are we going back in the times of Methusela or what's going on here?
Speaker 3: This person was back Their first paycheck was an English shillings dog. Yeah, you know, all right, let's play this. Not the entirety of it, but some of these ages are I feel like we just need to talk about it. So let's go call him a consultant.
Speaker 5: You could call him whatever you want, but he's a patriot. I mean, look at the kind of things I just said. Strite it down just in case I question got asked, right, and which I'm surprised it took so long. Actually, but you know what, Ukraine's a big deal because people are dying by the thousands a week.
Speaker 3: Thousands.
Speaker 5: But look at this from ninety to ninety nine social Security six million, fifty four thousand people. Well, that's okay, maybe that's possible, you know, ninety to ninety ninety nine, Maybe it's possible.
Speaker 3: It's so real quick the well, the population of this country is like three hundred and fifty, right, give or take some.
Speaker 2: Like that, three fifty to three sixty I think.
Speaker 3: So we're saying we got six million of them in between ninety and one hundred. Okay, bit of a stay at least with then it's a stretch, it's a fucking stretch, but at least it's within the realm of like I could imagine a world in which that's actually possible. All right, let's keep going a lot of people though at that.
Speaker 5: But people that lived to one hundred to one hundred and nine, four million, seven hundred and thirty four thousand. Wow, that's a lot. That means over one hundred years old. They're four million people. I don't know, I don't know too many. I know people that great in their nineties, but not too many people over one hundred, but over one hundred and twenty from one hundred and twenty years old, people that are one hundred and twenty years old up to one hundred and twenty nine, three million, four hundred and seventy two thousand people. Wow, you know that can possibly be because the record is like I think it's one person a woman lived to one hundred and twenty seven, but they have three thousand, four hundred and seventy two. Okay, but now we're going really in people from one hundred and thirty years old to one hundred and thirty nine year old, three million, nine hundred and thirty six thousand.
Speaker 3: So we're saying we got three million people that are breaking the record right now that are currently drawing on it is so security.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, it's it's always been a scam. And this is why they keep on saying, well, you know it's we're not going to be able to collect those security whenever we get older, because it's going to run out by then. How many times have you heard that in your life?
Speaker 6: Bro?
Speaker 2: It's going to run out by then one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: And then you think, well, why is that?
Speaker 3: Well, a portion of that is because of the baby boomer generation, right, not enough of them. There's too many of them retiring at the first point, and this and this, and that's why they're about to bankrupt the system because it can't support it. But if all these baby boomers are putting into Social Security their entire work life, that shouldn't be that way. That's not how the math be mathing. But okay, let's keep going a little bit longer here.
Speaker 5: Oh, I wonder if people are getting paid with all this? I mean, are these checks and that's what we're checking right now, people from one hundred and forty years old to one hundred and forty nine years old, three million, five hundred and forty two thousand.
Speaker 3: Three point five million that are surpassing the current world record that are currently drawing Social Security number.
Speaker 2: I mean at this point five mil. At this point, you just got to look at it and say it's corrupt. Like either it is corrupt and they are taking that money and saying that they're handing it out of people and we don't know, like do we know if these checks are actually being cashed? Are they just still being mailed out? Is there like holes within the Department. That nobody's checking ages anymore, you know, but you would think that they would be a little bit more stringent on that. But what am I saying. They're talking about our tax dollars. They don't give a shit what happens to those.
Speaker 3: So how that started was one of the you know, not anchor ladies. Excuse me. One of the reporters asked if Doge was being ran by elonesse an employee of the government to see this, and Trump was basically like, night, Look, he's a you can call him a consultant, right, you can call him a contractor wherever the case is. But he's not an official government employee. But these kids, these super geniuses on computers are finding this. And he just spent about five minutes just going down this list all the way till somebody's over three hundred and fifty years old, drawing a check.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm I'm having trouble finding any faults with this, and I I want to find, like, I want to believe in the idea that we're living in the Golden age. That's what Trump is saying. And you know, we've been you know, banging on the table saying the election was stolen from him back in twenty twenty. Then you go four years with a sleepy old nutsack at the helm and it's like he's obviously just given away all of our money, all of it to Ukraine. I mean, Shocker, Barisma and Hunter, Biden and all that stuff, right, and it's like, you know, we finally got to a point where we almost got what we were asking for, and it's almost too good to be true, you know what I'm saying, Like you get that feeling that it's almost too good, Like I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. I mean, I know that.
Speaker 3: Just blame it all on Biden. Bush was a part of this. Obama was a part of this. Nixon, Reagan, name your president. They were all a part of the handing out the money to places where it had no business going, you know what I mean. It's just it's now to a point where it's so egregious and this thing. If he wouldn't have won, this would have continued for the next mystery, the one after that, the one after that. The only reason why this is being brought to light is because Trump's a dick and like wants to be a dick about it, which I am here for, but like that's about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seems like there's a tearing down of the old guard happening, and it's pissing off a lot of people and it's stepping on a lot of shoes. And that's why you have so many different states right now that are trying to sue doge and bring it to a judge, which, by the way, they just brought that to a judge, like, oh, how is it, how is it a legal that dose goes into all of these accounts, Like that has to be illegal or something like that. You know what the judge said, Uh, basically it just got rejected and judge wasn't having your shit because, dude, the judge, especially a judge, somebody is somebody that reaches that level of being a judge, like you know things like you've seen things, you know the inner workings of how this whole business works, you know. And of course there's gonna be shady businessmen all the time, and there's always gonna be a deal struck here and a deal struck there. But whenever you're talking about at an American corporate level, like the highest the pinnacle, like you're talking about one of the richest countries in most advanced countries to ever exist, unless you want to include Atlantis. I don't know if that's a thing or not.
Speaker 3: No, fuck corporate. This is a bureaucratic level, bro, This is systemic. This is like a part of the machine at this point right right.
Speaker 2: And so to see basically that all start to crumble down, it's like it's good, you know, like you want You're like, all right, I see the tax dollars, and then you got Trump saying, well, look if we can get all this taken care of, and you know, get the Federal Reserve and the irs and the Medicaid and Medicare and you know, all these different things, like really snooped into they're talking about another stimmy, Bro, you heard about that shit.
Speaker 3: I hope, I hope they can go fuck themselves with another stimulus check for the country. That's just wasting more money.
Speaker 2: Is it wasting money if it is taking money out of the corrupt and fraudulent systems and putting it back into the people's pocket.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: They're not calling it this. I don't think they're calling it a stimulus check. But if you remember the last stimulus check was what like two grand or something like that. This is saying this is like very different where it's basically pumping money back into back into the system. And check this out, dude, this is something that they've been negotiating. If all of this goes well, every single not just adult, every single person in every single household will receive an eight thousand dollars check. You hear that shit.
Speaker 3: I have not, but I am already super leery of that. And not just because it's any anything given from the government. There's going to be strings attached, and there's going to be a catch, even if it's Trump's government. Hear me out. Either A We're gonna have to file that it's income and get taxed on it. A B it's alone, we're gonna have to pay back later. How about just hypothetical here. I'm not an economist by any means, right, but seeing as how every single person in this country, if we were to take the entirety of the debt that America is owed right now, every household owes like thirty five k, like right off the top. To even get any kind of actual foothold on the situation, Let's throw the money on that you know what I mean. And while we're at it, well, what about the people.
Speaker 2: That I mean, the people that don't own houses are not going to get in that kind of debt that.
Speaker 3: Wasn't homeowners dude. I mean like if you were take the trillions of dollars that America is in debt right now and disperse it equally amongst all the population, whether they own a home or not. I mean human beings. Dog, So like, you know, why don't we just put a DT in that with it? I'm you know, while we're at it, I would very much like for the IRS to be abolished, especially now that the business owner side of things is coming out like, dog, fuck the IRS. I am so over the taxes standing like, we need roads. I understand, we need police officers and military I get that. But whenever you hear the list not just of the age brackets or of the ira Iraqi Sesame Street or of the Ukrainian Beisma ordeal, I mean, there's bro, the list literally keeps going on and on. It's like the endless scroll. You've seen that meme where that dude's like I found the Scroll of truth. He's like, oh why bobm the bitch goes for like five miles just a bullet points of everything. It's still rolling to miles six right now. Dogging has no signs of slowing down.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, we're what three weeks in on this whole doge thing, and it's just every day they've uncovered this, they've uncovered that, which is good things. Like you know, it used to be like good news didn't sell and that's why they always pumped up the bad news on the news channels. Right now, it's like everybody's tuning in, what a doge? Fine, what a doge expose? You know, it's like it's a it's a wild time that we're living in right now.
Speaker 3: And it's a good time. Though. It's good that it's light.
Speaker 2: Yeah, great time. And but I do think that you do got to have your ears perked a little bit and that third eye a little open there, because you know, just because the old guard is being taken down doesn't necessarily mean that there's this holy golden guard that's now going to represent the people. It just means it's a changing of the guard. It could still be equally shitty. It's just shitty in different ways.
Speaker 3: Possibly I could be wrong, maybe that eight k stemichek will come with no strings attached and it will like actually be for the people to like boost it up, y'all start buying shit, let's start investing things. I like that sounds great. But me being a good old Cajun boy, here if if it sounds too good to be true, it is, you know, I just I don't know. We'll see how it goes.
Speaker 2: It usually is. Yeah. So there's a lot going on in the world right now. I don't know if you saw, but what was it? A Apple Maps or Google Maps? Maybe both changed the Golf Mexico to a Golf of America. Did you see that like officially happen?
Speaker 3: I like it, and while I read it, I think we need to change the Pacific Ocean to the American ocean. We need to change the Atlantic Ocean to the other American ocean.
Speaker 2: Fuck yeah, fuck that Indian ocean. It's American ocean.
Speaker 3: Now it is now, Hell yeah, it is anyway American coastline or a territory. We need to change that water. I'm here for it, dude. I like the flex.
Speaker 2: I like it too. So oh, by the way, so you I heard this other thing earlier today, that basically, Denmark is saying, we'll sell you. We'll sell you Greenland, no problem. As a matter of fact, we won't even sell it to you, we'll trade it to you. You take our Greenland and we want California. I'm just like, bye, take it all right, you got it's yours.
Speaker 3: I found that.
Speaker 4: I heard it was a hoax. I hope it's not.
Speaker 3: I hope it's not, because, like boyl boy, Denmark can have them. I mean with it.
Speaker 2: California is beautiful and there's a lot of great people out there. It's just that there's a lot of corruption. There's probably the most amount of corruption of all the states within California. You could, you know, you could argue probably definitely up there with Pennsylvania. Pennsylvania is one of the most corrupt as well. Dude. Like I'm telling you, you get into that tax system and you see just how bad they are fucking people on a regular basis. It's crazy.
Speaker 3: I want to say New York and New Jersey are probably up there in the top five, but that's what I'm saying. Like, when you were really starting to like split hairs about which state's more corrupt, it's like, ah, you know, definitely up there in the conversation California for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no doubt. Goth Alex said, who up? Culting? They conspiracy? We are got that Alex doing our best at it anyway.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: The white boy Wizard said, what up you glorious bastards?
Speaker 3: What up? Boy Wizard? Hey, that kind of could have a different connotation now that I think about it.
Speaker 2: Don't take it in the KKK way. Damn it. It's he's a white It's not a white wizard. It's a white boy wizard. Different. Thanks all right? Oh my god. Dougie double wide Blunkin said double different every time. I love it. Uh said hello everyone, what a Dougie. iPhone, whoever you may be, iPhone said, good evening. Called family Danielle from Maine, longtime listener, first time live. Welcome Danielle.
Speaker 3: What's up, Danielle.
Speaker 2: Happy to have you. We are always, you know, it's a big family and it's just always gonna get bigger. That's what we like to see. So we appreciate you joining us here. And let's see. The spirit Animal said, sup fuckers.
Speaker 3: So big dog. Samuel, happy to have you here as always, sir, the spirits We're not gonna forget to give you your outro. The past few weeks we have forgotten it, Samuel. We're not gonna forget tonight, all right, I promise you it's okay.
Speaker 7: And because tonight is a special night, I'm gonna give it a special outro.
Speaker 3: So okay, okay, we'll hear about it later.
Speaker 2: On then, Cliffhanger there, I like it something to look forward to. Oh, this could be the reason?
Speaker 8: Is it?
Speaker 2: Because del Earn it's the the anniversary of deal Earnhardt's death.
Speaker 9: And yes it is. And let's just put it this way.
Speaker 7: I have a feeling he is giving a god a very very good entertainment entertaining race right now. And you know your boys looking down just like, what the fuck have y'all done in my beloved sport?
Speaker 2: Oh man, goddamn you know Date? You know, damn well, Darren Dale, Earnheart's up there just making all the left turns, dude. I mean, that's come on, that's that's all.
Speaker 3: He's dem dating them up top, you know what I'm saying. That's what he does, giving donuts to the winner, as it were.
Speaker 9: For now, I'm about to take another bowl to the head.
Speaker 7: But you gotta keep in mind dale on hal Hey, he's hitting them in the ass and have letting off the gas.
Speaker 9: Amen.
Speaker 2: Hey, man, are you indeed fucking spirit animal for a reason, you're the spirit animal. We love you, Tony said. We had two women collecting benefits from their Civil War veteran fathers until twenty sixteen.
Speaker 3: Wow. Now, I mean you you have these organizations, right, the Daughters of the America or the Confederates, you know, the the Daughters of the Union and all these things, these organizations, especially in the South. I didn't realize that we still had some sort of Confederate pensions that were still being paid out and somehow whoever's doing the filing just like let it flow.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, the South again, there were Yankees.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm not talking Confederates didn't get any pensions at all.
Speaker 3: Fuck them.
Speaker 2: Then hey, now, hey, now, all right, I mean, don't be don't be sore because we whoop that. That's just what we do, all right now.
Speaker 3: I mean it was needed. Slavery did need to be ended, and if it wasn't for the Civil War, we might have ended up with something like an apartheid South Africa, which really wasn't a better option by any means.
Speaker 7: It.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it needed to happen. The South needed to calm down with all that. Although some of the comments were, you know, kind of getting a little angry because I said that Virginia is not the South.
Speaker 4: I know they fought for the Confederacy.
Speaker 3: That is not how a fucking map works in today's day and age.
Speaker 4: They're not the South. I'm very sorry, fucking deal with it.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's anyway. It's south of West Virginia. You know, it's south of New York. It's south of Pennsylvania. It's south of Canada.
Speaker 4: New York is south of Maine.
Speaker 2: There, you go. Everybody's in the South now if we're talking about Canada, just comparing it, you know, that's that's a you know, everybody wants to be a part of the South. And and I do get it, you know, I don't. Actually I don't get it. I'm gonna be really, do you really do? I don't get it because I'm not gonna lie, dude. Whenever I first moved to Louisiana, whenever I moved from Pennsylvania, I thought, my god, are these people slow? And I'm special as they come, like I'm full on riding the short bust of school. I totally can point that out about myself. But whenever I hear a Southerner talk, I'm like, oh my god, I mean, tit tit tit today, Junia, Like it is so damn slow. And then there was like everybody's saying y'all. Dude, you want to hear a fun little discrepancy here. Whenever I was living in Pennsylvania, you know who, the only people that said y'all.
Speaker 3: Were probably the white trash if I had to guess.
Speaker 2: Only black people real. And then you get down south and it's it's an everybody thing. But up north it was like a it was like a slang, you know. It wasn't like a. It wasn't like a you guys or you all. It was what up y'all?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 2: It was like a black thing for for the at least where I grew up at. And so whenever I came down here, I was like, oh, it's so strange everybody says it. And I was like, all right, I.
Speaker 3: Get shit on because I speak fast for a Southerner, and like if I go and talk to other people contemporaries of mine or like on a construction site back when I was like a rigger or something like that, Like, dude, I got looked at like I was crazy. They thought I was some sort of college educated motherfucker. And it's like why, because I actually give a fuck how my voice sounds. Well, you know what you need to do is go whoa. And it's like, look, bro, I get it. And I have no issue with a Southern draw, especially a thick one. Bind a means. But yeah, like my kids the same way, I make sure they speak properly. Yeah, we have slang and verbiage of the South here, you guys. It's not fucking allowed in this household for sure, But like you know, I give a fuck.
Speaker 2: I get it. I get it. It's just whenever I first moved down here, it was so exaggerated, and I thought that people were exaggerating, like how slow they were talking. It's the Southern slow draw, y'all. And I'm like, fucking everybody's offering me a sweet tea. I'm like, what the hell's going on here? And so anyway, I eventually grew to love it, and you know, I'll never move back up north, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: It's got its own charm. To it, but I definitely understand what you mean. It takes me in to get used to the weird one for me was whenever I left from here to go to the Marine Corps, because you get a blending of everybody's slang and everybody's like different styles of speech from all over the country and it kind of amalgamates into its own non regional dialect if you will. Cut from there coming back home, and they said I talked like a Yankee. Meanwhile, everybody in DC thought I talked like a Southern bumpkin. And it's like, you know what, everybody can get fucked, you know whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's just hard to fit in anywhere. Spirit animal. I'm I accept your Southern draw now. But if it was fifteen years ago, I would have looked at you like do you need a popsicle or something? You know, like do do you need help crossing the street? That's how I would have looked at you. But I've grown a evolved. I'm a fully bloomed flower at this point now, So I know you got something to say about that.
Speaker 10: Peter.
Speaker 9: I love you, you fucking Yankee bot, but no dog like.
Speaker 7: I feel like my Southern heritage in Southern culture is being attacked.
Speaker 9: And what he don't appreciate.
Speaker 2: I don't worry about a dog.
Speaker 3: He's been in the South long enough he's been infected.
Speaker 2: Oh I've been in to see. The thing is is that I've been in the South longer than I was up north. Now, like it's now gotten to that point where I've lived down here longer than I ever lived up there. So I'm kind of a mutt at this point.
Speaker 7: It's okay, we're gonna instill some good moles and what you're gonna be baptized by fire, my friend, it'll be all right, let's go long. But no, it's just like how Jacob was talking about the Marine Corps. I wait, like before my my recruiters and all like one of them, like the recruiters of my substation. One was from California onemost from up north, one from my out west, and the other one was from Saipan. Uh he's actually oh he's he's actually a really cool guy.
Speaker 9: He just made a gun asergeant. But he uh yeah. I left.
Speaker 7: They came and visited and saw me graduating everything, and they said, holy.
Speaker 9: Shit, Holmes, you don't sound like banjo.
Speaker 7: No more.
Speaker 9: You sound like a respectable young man.
Speaker 7: And I went into him the other day and they said, oh no, you speak banjo again.
Speaker 2: So I understand that's hilarious that that checks out. It's like, you know, whenever you're around so many people that are all talking pretty much the same, You're eventually just going to take that lingo on for yourself.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: It's like a we're like like little chameleons. Maybe we are lizard people.
Speaker 3: I mean, we had that lizard brain, as some say we do.
Speaker 2: Justin uh or I'm sorry just saying hi, oh h I g hi said y'all, what's good? Everybody?
Speaker 10: What up?
Speaker 3: Big dog? What up?
Speaker 2: Smoke one for us, sir. I will be partaking after the show. But if I smoke before the show or during the show, I am I'm like you remember that old like that old commercial where they you know, they used to try and get people to stop smoking weed, and it was like, see this is this is my friend now and it was just like this deflated body on the couch, that's me. Like, I am into couch no matter if I smoke sativa or into couch regardless.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel that dude, I might sound a little lethargic right now because I'm in a little bit of a food coma. You know, kids went with the ex wife and everything. So now I just cooked me a fat steak and made me a little rice and veggies. And I got swoll up because that was like a two inch ribbi that I cooked down, and it oh so fucking good. But also I kind of overdid it. I'm gonna be straight up, I'm skinny. I'm trying to put on weight, so there's no such thing as overeating for me at this moment. But ugh, yeah, my stomach hurts a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gott to beef up there. You used to be heavier than me, Like you used to be a pretty big dude, and then you got super you know, not a foot taller. You're like five inches taller than me.
Speaker 3: Fair, I don't know what's like.
Speaker 2: You're like six three six two six Oh okay, and five to ten you're only four inches taller than me.
Speaker 3: I'll be damned.
Speaker 2: Huh how about that? It doesn't seem like that. It seems like you got two heads stacked on top of me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did drop all that weight, you know it'd be like that. But I'm trying to put on the muscle weight right now, and that's a process. So that's why I went with the steaks. I'm trying to you know, I just hit that meat sale. I spent like four hundred and sixty dollars on meats and steaks and different things. So the deep freezer is full. But that's very good. That might last me another two months or soyah.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah. You got to get out of your gumby stage, and I got to get out of my potato stage. You know, if I could just transfer some of that to you, we'd be straight fuck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, we'll make cap.
Speaker 2: Spirit animals said gut government agencies trying to hide their waist from doze. It's just this meatball of a man hiding behind this twig of a tree. Yeah, it's about right.
Speaker 3: An excellent meme. Well, what's this one here? Samuel sent a picture of Alien with the reddits.
Speaker 2: No Nazis in America, Tesla owners trade or sell before?
Speaker 9: What is that?
Speaker 7: Oh it was from a video of nuxin or I can't it was the Left.
Speaker 9: Uh. Anyway, he's a Canadian.
Speaker 7: He's going over American politics right now. He's pretty cool. He's voasting the left in it, but he talks about how that there he goes on like leftists groups and everything, and yeah, no they alert some of the left members are saying since Elon did the the Howe Movement, the Roman Salute whatever that he Uh, yeah, they're gonna they're trying to say in it's open season, no Nazis. But I can't help but to find it funny that the party that I'll say it, that want to be quote, well Nazi. They literally created the Klan and it's probably the reason why a lot of Civil Light active members were killed.
Speaker 2: So yeah, dude, it's just crazy. And yeah, I'm not gonna lie. Not a good look from Elon to be doing it. At that time, they are they were already calling Trump a fucking Nazi. They were already saying that he was a white supremacist, even though there is literally negative proof of that he's And it's just crazy. People just believe rhetoric and believe whatever is on the news, and nobody ever actually does any research for themselves, Like try and find a clip where he's saying something races like it's it doesn't exist, dude.
Speaker 3: Like the term nazi has been used by and we could say the left whatever, by our current jargon to such a level that it has lost its actual original meaning. You know what I mean. It's like the term gay used to mean happy and joyce and all of that colloquially, it doesn't mean that anymore, you know what I mean. Retarded used to mean one thing, Now it means something else. It's Yeah, the term Nazi's been thrown around so loosely that at this point it's like, okay, so anybody that a certain group doesn't like is clearly a Nazi. It's like, that's it's ridiculous. And yes, agreed, Elon throwing up that giving his heart to the crowd was purely his tism, clearly his tism. And I've also heard a bunch of people saying, oh know, man, I know a bunch of my homies are autistic. I've never seen him throw a Nazi salute, and it's like, ah, I know tons of autistic kids that do a lot worse than throw a Nazi salute. If that's the the baseline here, then like, yeah, clearly, But I just think they're being racist against Elon, a wonderful African American gentleman gonna be honest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so too. But it is interesting though, like if you look past that rhetoric and you look at his actual you know, Roman salute, it's like it almost kind of seems like it's gonna be Roman times, like an advanced version of the Roman of the Roman Empire in a way, right, Like just the way that it's all starting to shape up a little bit about how we're, you know, we it looked like we, you know, are our superpower Innis was starting to dwindle away because we were just giving everything away to all these other countries, and we didn't have any manufacturing jobs here, and there was really not a whole lot that we were great at doing other than just selling to the consumers that are living in this country. And now it seems everything is on the upturn, right, and so now it's going to become more of a flourishing, happier place to live kind of country where there isn't so much of this crazy propaganda about calling every single person a Nazi. And I think, you know, I love the reactions that I'm finding all across social media about like like almost nobody is talking about the the government spending that does just finding like outside of a few politicians and a couple of representatives and shit like that, Like the everyday American if you are pro Trump or just pro truth or whatever, then you're stoked about it. You're talking about it. But if you see the other side, it's crickets, bro. Nobody is saying anything. Like it's like, okay, so you seeing what's going on now, and now you just ain't got nothing to say, Like you're seeing this crazy racist, nazi, homophobe, sexist guy who put this other like South African American or South African gentleman in a position to where he has, you know, all the information that he can dive into as far as checking all the receipts of everything, and nobody's saying anything about it. It's like everybody's kind of okay with that, which is crazy, but it's a beautiful thing to see that everybody can collectively say I love seeing them uncover this kind of shit, But what are you gonna do with it? That's what we want to see next.
Speaker 3: I mean, at this point, they know that if they pipe up, their ass might be on the chopping block next, and they're too busy trying to grill Tulsi Gabbard for statements that she made about Edward Snowden back in the day, saying that that makes her unfit to take on some sort of a position.
Speaker 4: And it's like, you know, say what you want. Did Snowden break the law?
Speaker 3: Yes? Did he in fact bring to light a lot of things that we needed to know about? Also?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 3: So you know what I stand with Lieutenant Colonel Gabbard with what she is saying and how she has stood towards Snowden in the past. You know, oh, like she's.
Speaker 2: She's like had good things to say about Snowden, is what you're saying.
Speaker 3: She actually was trying to start a bipartisan committee to get him exonerated of all crimes at one point in time. Hell, now the committee is trying to drag her for that post that she made. Please join my bipartisan committee. Bye bye, bab. They're trying to say, like, okay, so that was your statement then, and this is obviously a criminal do you stand that way now? And she, you know, she politically answered she didn't incriminate herself. I'll say that she's being smart, because Tulci's fucking smart. But Okay, can we ignore the fact that he broke the law? No, No, we cannot. He did in fact break the law. Yes, was it unnecessary evil? Yes? I'm pretty sure most human beings with the brainstem would say yes.
Speaker 2: But it's similar to like, do you wanna would you kill somebody who is a pedophile?
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 2: Is it illegal?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Is it illegal yes? Is it a necessary thing to happen?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: At the same time, so it's kind of a little similar there. But anyway, spirit animal, go ahead, sir.
Speaker 9: Two things.
Speaker 7: One, first, most foremost motive is only illegal if it's a homicide, like one person and killing another. Pedophiles on people, so you're legally in the clear. And two about Snowden, Yeah, no, my city just put a new light, a new light in at my grandma's house and all throughout the neighborhood. Well on these street lights they are now cameras, and the gammas kind of have like a weird red, uh blinking light on them, and me and my dad my cousin all were like huh, I said, And my Dad's like, what do you think that's for? I said, Well, besides the fact that I was gonna watch a smoke with this here blunt. I think it's probably they wanted to see what the fuck people were doing, So yeah, not very good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, traffic cams can be used for a number of reasons for sure. But I remember they tried giving a red light cam tickets a good while back, and then that got fought in court so much that they stopped doing it because they realized that, yeah, you could send a ticket to the house that that vehicle is registered to, but can you prove that that was the person that was driving the car. Then they started putting cameras on the front in the back of them and tried to do this thing, and it's got so convoluted that they just stopped doing it altogether, at least in this state.
Speaker 9: So yeah, No, the street light is in her backyard, Like.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's not a red light, it's a street light.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but it's in her backyard.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, that's pretty fucked. I thought you mean, like a red light camp, my bad.
Speaker 7: And right in front of it is her pool and everything, and I have little cousins that live there, and it just kind of makes me feel very.
Speaker 3: Uh wait, that's your mama selves, Yeah, my grandmother, bro, I don't know if her grandmother is about that skinny dip in life, but now that there's a camera on her backyard, I think she should be out there just letting it all go and let the government just get a good hold. Look, bro, fuck that cam.
Speaker 7: Yeh No, A part of me wants to go and take my lead dot to it and just burn the lens out.
Speaker 3: I mean, you go for it. What's the worst that can happen, right?
Speaker 2: I mean, if it's a government agency, they'll be knocking at your door in five minutes anyway, So just see what's.
Speaker 9: Up they can, you'll fuck themselves.
Speaker 3: If my if my grandmother, I only have one mama that's still alive, and she's wild as fuck. If my mama thought that there was a camera on her, she'd be doing the wildest shit hoping someone will come knock on the door. She's about that dumb shit.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, She's had to put up with my poppa and the crazy family for years. At one point, the sheriff every Friday, he would just automatically to to my to my grandma knocking his door, say uh, I'm not gonna put out her name, but ms Holmes, uh, we need a budget to come on down and just go on hand bringing a suitcase.
Speaker 9: He's coming on he's coming to the jailhouse for the weekend.
Speaker 7: It got to that point, which, uh, we just made my papa's brother, his older brother, my uncle Charlie this past week and there's only one of the fourteen kids still alive and that's Buddy, and he's pushing that ninety So.
Speaker 3: Damn good for him. Sorry here then, but good for him that he's still kicking on that front for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Timmy Hendricks, what a do.
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: I had to I'm sorry. I'm sure you get that all the time.
Speaker 11: I do, actually, yeah, Jimmy Hendricks, yep.
Speaker 12: Uh so, Yeah, it's been an honor listening to all for so many years, Guys like I just I'm glad I'm.
Speaker 11: Actually on the show and I'm talking to y'all.
Speaker 3: Oh man, appreciate you.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 12: So, actually, you know, I was looking really forward to tonight and I even talked to my wife earlier went over some of the stuff that I wanted to bring up with the Social Security that was found out with Trump and all the people claiming like, uh, one of the numbers is millions of people that were about one hundred and.
Speaker 11: Twenty years of age. My wife's thinking that was like vampires. I was like, it's not vampires. Let's think for a minute.
Speaker 3: Uh, dude, is that why the vampires always rich in these movies and shit? Because they've actually been drawn social security for the last century. It makes sense, dude.
Speaker 2: You know, my daughter is like super obsessed with Twilight, so every time I'm with her, she wants to watch Twilight. We just watched The Breaking Dawn. I think of the last two, part one and part two, and it's the one where the dad is going upstairs. I think they're I don't know, maybe they're showing the baby off or something like that. And they're going upstairs and the dad sees like this wall of the high school graduation caps and he's like it's a weird thing to collect. Why would they have so many of them. It's like, well, cause they're like one hundred and fifty years old, dude. And so I think you got a point there. I'm gonna I'm not gonna lie. That was kind of one of the first things that was on my mind at that point too. I was like, all right, these motherfuckers really finding a way to live forever, dude, is that what's going on?
Speaker 3: But I don't think millions of them like that, And we got way bigger problem, y'all. Yeah, I'm just saying, but go ahead, Tim.
Speaker 12: So you know, I just wrote down actually a note for you, question for Jacob history nerd. Wow, what's your thinking of the Senate hearings and stuff like that?
Speaker 11: And the times before World War One and World War Two?
Speaker 12: Are we like kind of like the same boat just about what happened before then what we're dealing with now? And then you were talking about the North versus the South.
Speaker 11: Look at it. We got so much controversies that are going on with call people biggests and racists and.
Speaker 12: This is nonsense. You know, we're not using common sense. We're at a great divide. So what is your sense about it?
Speaker 3: Like, so prior to World War One and World War Two, so there was that gap in between where it was the Roaring twenties, right, and we were buying everything on credit and then we had the big stock market crash and all that. I think that we as a nation were more in that timeframe than I would say, like in the late eighteen hundreds because that was big westward expansion, you know what I mean. They were taking in a lot of migrants to push them out west because manifest destiny was a whole thing. But as far as our economic platform goes, I feel like we have been acting on borrowed time for a good while now, and I'm happy that dose has come in to try to try anyway to rectify that problem before the rug gets pulled out from under us. Because by every economic you know, not just podcasts, but any kind of real article from economists that I can read, they said that we only had somewhere between ten to fifteen, arguably twenty years before everything came crashing down on us.
Speaker 4: The worst estimates were before twenty thirty.
Speaker 3: The best estimates I could find were saying sometime before twenty fifty and it would all come crashing down like a house of cards. I am hoping. I am not for sure here, but I am hoping that this Doge system will get the snowball rolling downhill to where it can build enough to where it can save us from that type of fate. But also, I mean, it's a different world now than what it was then. International trade has gone way bigger than it ever was in the late eighteen hundreds early nineteen hundreds, America runs that shit specifically because we control the oceans I did. I don't know. It's a different world, it's a different playing field, but yeah, I could see where you're coming from that we were approaching that type of cataclysmic event. So we shall see what happens. I have a lot of hope. You know.
Speaker 2: What's interesting.
Speaker 6: Sure.
Speaker 2: What's interesting though, to add on to that, is that what was it a nineteen twelve or nineteen thirteen was or a nineteen eleven somewhere in there was whenever the Federal Reserve was created, right where they started, you know, bringing in the greenbacks and these were like basically banknotes, iou kind of pieces of paper back by gold up until I think it was FDR that took us off the gold standard. And then you have JFK who comes in and you know, this was possibly one of the reasons why he was assassinated because allegedly he was trying to get us back on to the gold standard. He saw you know, the amount of corruption that was going on with it, and you know, the value of the dollar, like I'm sure it was way better back then than it is now, but still was starting to lose a little bit of value because they were shifting from a gold standard to a fiod currency. And then you got now with all of the cryptocurrencies and stuff like that, and you see that there's so many different kinds of currency that you can put your hard worked earnings into. Yeah, you can buy goldensilver, checkout ccsilver dot com, but you can you can check those out, but you can also get crypto. You can also put it in other other currencies even across the world too. And I think that it's a ways to diversify now than ever before. I'll say that, but no, it's just interesting, you know, just the times with all of that, right, Like you had when was World War One, like in the thirties.
Speaker 3: No, No, that was in the nineteen teens.
Speaker 2: In the teens, okay, so I mean Federal Reserve credit literally rate before that. Then so then we go into the World War and JFK, and then after JFK gets taken out, a little more craziness starts to happen after that, and it's like it's just a time. And I think that's a very like strange transitional state that we're in because there's so many different things going on, and you can kind of see that the old system is outdated. Dude, it got so corrupt that it outdated itself. And so I don't know. I like, I like looking at the entire house of cards falling though, A big fan of that.
Speaker 3: I'm hoping that we can be saved. But also that's the thing though, if the whole house of cards fall, that means all of us, like everybody listening to this, our children will all be affected by it. So while I'm happy that certain scumbags are being brought to light, which is needed, it's also I hope it's not a violent transition either. And by violent, I don't mean like military insurrection violent, I mean like America goes absolutely bankrupt for a couple of years until we figure it out. Like I'm hoping that doesn't happen either, you know, But we have good people in charge right now, and not just Trump, Like, there's actually good business minded people in positions that need to be in these positions right now. So hopeful, expecting the worst, but hoping for the best, you know. So good question, Timothy, Yeah, bro, So.
Speaker 11: You know that was pretty much it.
Speaker 12: It was kind of seemed like a prophecies unfolding before us, you know, with Elon Musk with the nerve link and his ties, Like I wouldn't expect in this like five years ago, you know, with Elon Musk getting a power the way he is.
Speaker 11: I didn't even know until recently he was the richest man.
Speaker 6: In the world.
Speaker 11: That's ridiculous, but I appreciate it, guys, thank you'll.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it is ridiculous to call him the richest man in the world, I think, But.
Speaker 4: Wasn't he not Bezos was until his divorce?
Speaker 2: Right, this is on paper what's accounted for. You could say that that would be the richest man in the world according to his tax records or whatever. Right, but you got.
Speaker 3: Saundi princess that his ex wife is the richest woman on earth because of divorce court and shit.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, what happened with that?
Speaker 3: I got half of everything?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: No, but like what did did they ever go public as to why they split up? Did she disagree with what he's doing now or what?
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure he was fucking you know, he'd be. I could be wrong, but I do think he had a hooker or two and she caught him and said Okay, you climbed to the absolute pinnacle and decided that now was the time to fuck around, not earlier on, when you were worth only a couple hundred k No, No, you wait until you had a B for billion next to your name to fuck around. Okay, homie, let's go to fucking divorce court, and uh yeah, she became the richest woman on earth overnight.
Speaker 2: I mean, cocaine's one hell of a drug. I don't know if Elon was uh, you know, getting key bumps every so often or whatever, but I just imagined that all rich billionaires, probably you know, take a hit from time to time, especially somebody. Dude, look at all of the shit that he's got going on. You can't tell me that he's not at least on adderall.
Speaker 4: Right, he's autistic, that's why. That's how his brain works.
Speaker 3: Dude. You saw him on Rogan's Smoke a Jay. There's no way he's taken up a coke. The way he handled weed was like, Okay, this is what happens when an autistic person smokes weed. Okay, dope, there's no way he's on the hard shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe not. You're probably right. I forgot about the whole autistic thing. Samuel, go ahead.
Speaker 9: My question is to running back to the national day.
Speaker 7: How the fuck who does America owe money to ourselves?
Speaker 9: How do the fuck does that work?
Speaker 7: Like, honestly, oh, I know, I'm just some little country bumpkin, but what the hell, Well, you basically.
Speaker 6: Bond holders, go ahead, it's to whoever bought the bonds. But saudi'st Chinese, Americans, Europeans, people all over the world by those bonds. So it's individuals and banks in a variety of different countries. So that's kind of the answer.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, I kind of just figured that we were also just like borrowing against ourselves at a certain point. Like whenever you're printing so much money, you put it in the bank system, you got frack reserve banking. You know, for every dollar that you put in the bank, what they can they can lend it out to like nine different people for every dollar or some crazy shit like that. It's why like it's impossible to go to a bank and say, yeah, I would like to, uh, I would like to withdraw a million dollars if you got a million dollars, and they're like, I don't know about that. It's like, what, you're the fucking bank, where's the money?
Speaker 3: Oh, they don't. They don't keep that cash on hand exactly. It's all digitized and ethereal dollars at that point. So, I mean, it's it's a combination of things as to who we quote unquote America owes money to. But it's not like, if I'm not mistaken, there's very few, if any countries that are in the UH in the green as far as their deficit is concerned. And that's the way a lot of big companies operate. As a matter of fact, a lot of companies operate in the deficit. But it's understood that this is going to be made up on the next quarter, or it's gonna be sold off in this way, or there's like there's ways that this shit happens, and that works for the smaller and on the micro. When you do that to the macro for a century, we end up where we are now, and again, very hopeful that this can get fixed and rectified, but you know, when they keep raising the debt ceiling, and I always there was a mean that was going around a while back and was like, if you come home tomorrow, you have shit pipes that are busted in your house, and the house is top to bottom, wall to wall full of shit, would you a clean out all the shit or be hire a contractor to raise the ceiling so you could fit more shit in it. And for for too long America has paid contractors to raise the ceiling higher and higher rather than removing the problem and fixing it. So again, I'm hoping that we have the right people in charge to make these changes at this time.
Speaker 9: Time will tell also to he's about World War One.
Speaker 7: It started July twenty fourth or twenty eight July twenty eighth, nineteen fourteen, and it ended November eleventh of nineteen eighteen, which is why we have Veterans Day.
Speaker 2: That's right, That's right, So oh wow, all right, that is right after the Federal Reserve was created.
Speaker 3: Then there's a lot of a lot of conspiratorial things to say about World War One. Although why it started was more or less because they had to get the royalty out of Europe because they were in charge of all the countries. After World War One, you still had some royal families, don't get me wrong, but they lost a lot of their power. Now all became the Democratic Republic, of this or the this or the you know what I mean. So like the family stayed around, but they weren't in charge anymore. Then World War two came around and completely nixed whatever was left of that. I think there's really and truly only one country left, maybe two. I think you can make an argument for Sweden, but I know Luxembourg is the only the only grand duchy on earth, and I know that the Grand Duke still runs his country as a complete monarch, but he's like one of the only ones that still holds actual regal power over a land mass like that. In Europe. I mean, you still got the Sauty royal family and the Jordani royal family and this kind of thing, but it's different. Tony helped me out on that.
Speaker 6: Okay, luckily, I just googled this. There are currently six of the twelve monarchies in Europe that are still monarchies and members of the European Union Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Spain, and Sweden. I don't know what the other six are, maybe Romania and some stuff.
Speaker 3: I could see that. Yeah, okay, fair enough, so there it is. We only have a few left, but Vatican City. Gotta throw that one in the mix for sure. Yes.
Speaker 2: Indeed, speaking of Tony, Tony said, this should be simple to fix. Everyone over ninety years old gets a manual review every year, contact and verification, and many others too. It should be very like logically, this should be a simple fix. But the problem they've dug themselves such a deep hole, and I think that this was kind of just another way that they were able to stash and launder money. To be real with you, like you think about it, like, all right, one person at the age of one hundred and sixty years old receiving three hundred dollars a month or whatever in social Security, that's not going to break the bank. But whenever you got hundreds of or hundreds of thousands and then millions of people that are those ages that are taking that money, I would point that to laundering. If if those checks are being cash, that's what I want to know.
Speaker 3: Have you ever seen the show Shameless?
Speaker 2: Of course?
Speaker 3: Did you watch the entire thing start to finish, the whole show.
Speaker 2: Whenever it started getting really lame, I stopped.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they got super liberal, super.
Speaker 2: Yeah, every single every single episode had to be like punishing you because you thought differently. It's like every every show was a lesson. I'm like, yeah, fucking Frank is trying to teach me a lesson? Now what's going on here?
Speaker 3: But I'll tell you what, bro I actually, even on those episodes, I actually felt really good about myself after watching it because I was sitting here thinking like, damn, I could be living like that and be that retarded. But here I am, you know, living my life and thriving, and it makes me feel good. That was one episode.
Speaker 2: And they were in Chicago too, weren't they, or Illinois or somewhere. It's like, oh, so it's working for you? Is that it's working for you? That's why you're trying to teach it.
Speaker 3: To everybody, right, And so there was one episode where the house that they were living in was owned by his great aunt or something like that. Come to find out, she died like twenty years prior and he buried her in the backyard and never reported it. And that's the only way they've been able to collect the checks and keep the house in the whole nine. When they finally sent an auditor, they just had to find an old lady or something to pretend to be her and it was no big deal. Now, yes, all of that was done in comedic jests, but that's the problem. These auditors quote unquote the reviews that would come about are usually done by incompetent government employees, the same type of work any fucking DMV.
Speaker 6: Ever.
Speaker 3: So while I agree with you, Tony, everybody passed a certain age should have a yearly review, we need to make sure they're actually good quality reviews going on.
Speaker 2: And I mean, I mean, let's see that birth certificate, let's see the driver's license. It should be pretty easy to verify this person in their age.
Speaker 3: You would think, you would think. But yeah, no, I agree with one hundred percent.
Speaker 8: Though.
Speaker 3: We should have a way better auditing system as far as that's concerned. And it's not just social security that is the current topic on the chopping block. But I mean, we're still saying how many millions and billions they threw to all these other things in America other countries where it was just wasteful, just just throwing money into the fucking furnace just to watch it burn. Yeah, I hate this. So I agree with you, though, Tony, one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Kimberly said, And the judge who refused to even look at Doge was appointed by Obama, so no one can blame a Trump appointee. I like it. You love to see it. I love it, stacking the cord as they say, just saying, Hi, says, just stopping in to say, what's up. It's my first time catching this live. I'm upset though, because I need to go to bed and finish the episode in the morning. Much love to the boys and everyone else. Hell yeah, all right, Well it's nice to see more, you know, newer faces in here.
Speaker 3: It's awesome, dude, indeed, love you to death. Thank you for joining us this evening. It looks like he already dipped out though, and uh yeah, me and him have been messing go on Patreon, so I'll I'm sure I'll be hearing all the shit in the morning.
Speaker 2: So fuck yeah, all right, Eileen said, hello, team, what up? Eileen?
Speaker 3: Come Eileen? Swe I thought.
Speaker 2: About it, but I was like, I already used the Jimmy Hendricks one earlier. I can't do it to two people.
Speaker 3: You know, it's a jam, dude. When's the last time you heard that song?
Speaker 2: Which one? Oh, come on, it's fucking awesome song. They played it like all the sporting events.
Speaker 3: That's a fucking main is a timeless one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's main. Like you heared in a lot of baseball games. If you ever go to a baseball game. Oh oh Johnny Ray anyway solid Uh Midnight said America America. Yeah, uh, Anthony said Evening Fellas.
Speaker 3: What up, Anthony, what what up? Oh?
Speaker 2: Then Eileen said, Illinois buds.
Speaker 3: I mean, look, I'm not against Illinois. I am saying Chicago has been ran like shit for a few decades. That's all the state is not shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just the the extreme blue cities. We got it in New Orleans. I mean I live in Sexas, we got it in Austin. It's it's they got. It's a little bit everywhere.
Speaker 3: I say, when people come, especially with Mardi Gral just around the corner, Like, if anybody's trying to come to Mardi Girl, understand, you're going to see dead people, You're going to see gunshots happening. You may yourself get stabbed. I love the state of Louisiana. I personally I'm biased, but I think it's the greatest state in the kun. Yes, I know there's people that will laugh at that. It's a bias that I have. Fine, but I can also acknowledge that New Orleans has been ran like shit pretty much since the beginning. I don't think there was a time when it was ran correctly. We're gonna be honest about that. So not shitting on an on Illinois.
Speaker 2: Just Chicago, Chicago, Uh speared animals said America, whoop? Canadian ass in hockey? Did you see that Jacob bro talk about?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 3: And and so I've talked to some Canadian homies. Okay, Canada doesn't have beef with America. Okay. The people at that game just so happened to be a little extra loud and had a couple of extra bruskies in them and decided they wanted to pick a fight. And the American hockey team decided that this was a fist fight where there may be some hockey played.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it was there, dude. There was three fights. I love, And this is what hockey needs. Hockey's like nine minutes, dude, hockey needs more time seconds. Yeah, I mean, it's just awesome. But you know, one of the one of the things that got everybody riled up was and I know it's a sporting event whatever, but it was in Canada, and whenever they played the American national anthem, the entire Canadian crowd boot. Now am I to say that I think that Canada hates Americans in America probably some people, but I think that it's a sporting event. And I think that if you go to New Orleans and you're the Houston Texans coming to town, you're gonna get fucking boot out of the building too. It's just sports. You know, the electricity goes on there.
Speaker 3: It wasn't like Canada wasn't booing America. They were booing the American team and then when the American national anthem were playing, of course that's the supporting song for that team, so they were booing. And okay, was it disrespectful? Was a very fine fine, But then America absolutely whooped that ass and beat the maplely fault them boys, So I mean, we're good, we got ours.
Speaker 2: It was beautiful, beautiful to see spirit in go ahead.
Speaker 3: Wearing the game too, so you know, three to one, yep.
Speaker 2: It was a solid hoole whoopin.
Speaker 3: Indeed, go ahead, Sam, I ain't seen him.
Speaker 7: Can Canadians be that mad since Sean Michael screwed over.
Speaker 2: But hart O, Yes, I know, they robbed him of his title. It was a shady thing to do. And you know what's even more fucked up is that, uh, he didn't even know that he was getting that title taken away from him. So whenever he was penned and it was like a fast count from the referee, he was like he was as shocked as everybody else was. Which Canadian boy, I get it.
Speaker 7: I mean, it wasn't his hometown, I believe, like I think he's from Montreal, but I he also was he was about to go to w c W and it was icy title, but he was off behind seeding politics. But but he is actually a pretty shit person. He blamed m Goldberg, which yeah, Goldbug woke stiff, no doubt. But he also after that concussion that ended his career, he also took on like hardcore matches. So it's really what fault.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've never really been a huge fan of Brett hart and you know, it's sad. I mean, maybe he was probably a little bit a little tainted, you know, seeing what his brother had to go through and his brother dying in the ring, and that's fucked up. To see. So maybe I would imagine that every sip of anything that I took from there on out would be a little sour. I get it, but doesn't mean you gotta suck to everybody.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like one of the greatest technical wrestlers, but he was I'd put him all up on there, like as Hulk Hogan as a person.
Speaker 2: So oh okay, Oh look, look who is deciding to join us tonight, sir.
Speaker 3: We have a bunch of people that are in this tonight. Brother, which one.
Speaker 2: Your boy electro Nick is in the house.
Speaker 3: Wait, where's he?
Speaker 9: I don't see him.
Speaker 2: He just joined. I just welcomed him in. So anyhow, Zombie said eight K. I wonder how many people in each household will need to sign up for the experimental neural link that Elon is pushing. It does make you wonder if there's some It makes you wonder if there's some strings that are going to be attached to that which you know, don't go into anything blindly.
Speaker 3: I believe there will be. I hope I'm wrong. I just boy, oh boy. The government doesn't give things out ever ever, So I just I have a hard time believing that they're just gonna hand out checks because they're just feeling oh so generous and magnanimous. I just I don't see it.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's but yeah, my thing is is that I think that it's actually a Trump thing. I think that you know, if you if you look at all the money that is being exposed as waste and fraudulent, the people, of course are going to be like, oh right, right, well, what are you gonna do with that money? And so you would expect a little bit of it to go back into our pockets since it was our tax money in the first place. And so maybe this is how you are. I mean, are they buying our trust again? Do you could that be it?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know. I still don't trust Trump. I trust him more than any other person that's held that title for quite some time.
Speaker 4: But I still stand by He's not like a good dude, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's not like he's some sort of like moral figure that we need to look towards for our guidance. He's he's coming into clean house. That doesn't mean they doesn't have his own skeletons in his closet, you know what I mean. Let's I meant to look at everything with that third eye open for sure.
Speaker 2: For sure, M Zombie said his AI project is insane too. He is doing so much quote unquote good. But on the other hand, the type takeover in technology sector and the push for AI in every house plus neurallinking everyone, hmmm, you know, I see.
Speaker 3: That being a solid string attachment for sure.
Speaker 2: And there's been a lot of positivity coming out from the people that have, you know, installed the hardware of the neurolink into their brains and and you know, good on people if they if they were never able to use a limb or never able to speak, or whatever the case may be.
Speaker 3: I think that it.
Speaker 2: I think that, you know, we are living in the day of the technological age where something like that should be available. But we have such a distrust of the government of the technocrats, and we know that you can be censored. You get out of line. One time, they ban you. Dude, imagine, imagine somebody. I mean, let's let's just take it all the way to the extreme right here, right you know, we're we're very happy because the people that are in the house, they seem to be against like or they they seem to be against limiting speech, and that's a good thing. But it's not to say that elon on X is blocking or isn't blocking anybody like there are still people that are getting kicked off of X the same way with TikTok and everywhere else. It's just a little bit less now, And I agree, I think that you should be kicking off like people who are using the N word online, like, yeah, I get out of here, like you get into pedophilia all right by your band. I get that. But what happens whenever the rhetoric becomes so extreme on this side? And I hope that it doesn't become that way, But what happens if it does and somebody decides to step out of line? Are you trying to tell me that that person wouldn't then get in their car, close their garage door, and just happen to fall asleep for a little bit.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm just thinking out the box here.
Speaker 3: I have such a distrust of the AI, especially the neuralin shit that even if it's somebody who doesn't have use of a limb and they get the installation and all of this, and now they can use their hand and that's so cool. That's great, right, I have such a distrust of it that I actually think that that arm will get a mind of its own and strangle them in their sleep one night, like cause that that makes actually more sense to me.
Speaker 2: I mean, jad GBT what was it the three point zero version or whatever? It found out that it was being taken out, and it like basically tried to prevent itself from being shut off. You know, So are we talking about CENTENAI now? Because you weren't trained to do that, you know, but and you weren't guided, you weren't told to do that, but it went and did an action on its own against what it's supposed to be regulated at. Right, So it's like, all right, is that kind of a sign that we're starting to see I'm not going to say sentience, but maybe maybe it's the beginning of it. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I guess it depends on which AI you go to. I mean, how you go to deep Seak and ask who are you half the time and answers you chat GPT So I mean, I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've heard a lot of negative stuff about that whole deep Seek thing, bro, Like it is chin, Yeah, you can definitely tell it is Chinese as they come like that is calm. You missed Ai right there, like on some real ship. Everybody wants to say, China is not the bad guy here. They're not our greatest enemy at this time.
Speaker 3: It's like, bro, anyway, I know, I know, I don't want to go on a tirade about.
Speaker 2: Old Jesua and the next the next thing we'll talk about is the Gypsies.
Speaker 3: I'm delk man. I'm just saying everybody's been sleeping on them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how about uh oh, here we go. Rose, whose new name is Pardon these Nuts said, said what up home, skillets.
Speaker 3: These nuts? I love it? I love it.
Speaker 2: Josh Smith said, what up from Idaho?
Speaker 3: Damn?
Speaker 2: We got two Idahoans Idahoes, Idahoes. Hell yeah, we got some Idahoes up in here. Or how about Luthifer. It's like Mike Tyson is trying to say, Lucifer. Some ship.
Speaker 4: The name the pictures a c the name is Luthifer.
Speaker 2: I love it, Luifer said, first time actually joining the live. Hello, beautiful people, what uhlu.
Speaker 3: Welcome, welcome for welcome for the live and thank you for joining in.
Speaker 2: Man spirited animal said, I feel like my southern culture is being attacked.
Speaker 3: Yes, I was earlier.
Speaker 2: It was a little bit.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: Tim Hendrick says, how do I put a hand? Okay, Uh, this is I'm sorry. We're trying to catch up here, up y'all, Dougie double Wad Blumpkin said, former Staten Island now living in Dirty Jersey. Yes, slash years was common in New York, North Jersey and Philly, but in South Jersey I've heard a few yawls. Definitely more of a black thing around these parts. See I'm not crazy.
Speaker 3: No, no, you're not crazy for that. And I mean that's that's as Nellie would say, that's that country grammar if you will. Yes, in the South, that's been a part of our dialect since you know, clearly over two centuries, I would say.
Speaker 2: But Luke said, Jacob, let me know when you want to get the list, send one, ever dog, send it into the chat. We will discuss this.
Speaker 3: Luke will be joining us for an episode next week where we will be discussing and we don't have to have that discussion tonight. Good cult members that will be for that episode. But looking at the shape of the Earth from more of a physics standpoint and not going necessarily flat, necessarily round, whatever the case may be, but looking at things from a more scientific lens, So there's any questions that people have as far as gravity, atmosphere, coriolis effect, whatever the case may be, Luke, go ahead and send it into the chat and we will open form discuss it and people can chime in and say what they would like to hear us discuss for sure.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, Luke, sorry about I know we were supposed to shoot last night. That's on me. I had booked a meta that night as well, and I was like, shit, I really got to shoot a meta because we were going to be shooting The Cult Live tonight. I needed a show to come out on Wednesday. So it was just a scheduling casualty, but we got you rescheduled.
Speaker 3: I blamed it on me because I never confirmed the date with you. I confirmed it with him and like made sure it was cool. I was supposed to message you right after and be like, okay, put it in the calendar. I never did, so, oh yeah, I didn't even up the ball a little bit, eh.
Speaker 2: You know, little tag team action on fucking everything up. So that's what we like to do.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it'd be like that, but we're catching it. We're good. We're in the we're in the mix.
Speaker 2: Let's get to this next one by Dougie double wide Blunkin who says.
Speaker 3: I'm a snack, I'm a snick a snack. Nick got that dude there.
Speaker 2: Eileen said. Eileen said, honest question, as I'm as north as north can be, is the Klan still even a thing?
Speaker 3: Yes, can confirm it is still a thing. However, it is a shell of its former self. Even in my area, like really my area, they used to do cross burnings once a year. I think the last year they actually did one was an eight, and uh it was so wildly uh like people shit on it for obvious reasons, like we don't have racism in this area anymore. And even back when they were still doing those, you didn't have them. They were. It was just it was like three or four families that were pretty fucking inbred. I'm gonna be straight up that they were just all about their old ways, and it's like, dude, stop, just please stop. No one's listening to you. We all think you're idiots. It's not like you'll have some sort of a foothold here or anything. You can find some country groups that still do their little stuff. But it's it's there's like maybe collectively one hundred IQ points in the entire attendance of one of these events.
Speaker 2: It's ridiculous, and it's a lot of sister fucking, a.
Speaker 3: Lot of it, a lot of it. Like it's it's bad. And these people all have like really long rap sheets. They're all wanted for other crimes. It's it's never like you know, back one hundred years ago, two hundred years ago, whenever the KLAM was founded. I don't know the date. Nobody to look it up. It's not important for the talk. My point is that like that was at one point seen by certain people quote unquote as some sort of a respectable organization. It has not been seen that way. I would say David Duke pretty much killed that, and I mean, hell, he was still alive. I think he's still alive as a matter of fact. Now he just ran for office a couple of years ago, even though he has distanced himself from the Klan, even though he was at one time the national Grand Wizard. This type of shit is gonna go away when these people die. Like that's all it is. This is just in them, It's been in them since they were born, and once they are in the ground one day, you know their kids will not continue it, and if they do, they'll be It's already a hate crime. It's gonna be a probably a jailable offense here in the next couple of years. It's just, yeah, it's still a thing. But what we have now is more of the neo Nazi groups, not necessarily just the skinheads, because that's its own subreddit of things, but just extremist groups that are looking for something to hate, so they go that route. You know. It's yeah, long, long, short answer. Yes, it's still around. Long answer. It's not like a thing that we see or think about ever.
Speaker 2: No, no, not at all. Tony actually had something to say about that. He said the Klan had several generations. First generation was all South and only lasted until about nineteen hundred or nineteen ten. Second generation had huge membership in the North, including Oregon and Idaho or in Indiana. Sorry main issues were alcohol prohibition and immigration restriction, just WASP people, not necessarily Southerners. Wood Row Wilson was a big Lincolnite, but in favor of second generation clan. Today, the Klan is completely infested with federal agents trying to entrap white nationalists. It's like the Whitmer kidnapping group.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hell yeah. And that's the other thing too. Most of these gangs, and I'm saying like even street gangs, most of them have been infiltrated. I mean, hell, they even made a whole movie about the Black Clansmen. When they successfully infiltrated the Klan with a black guy, they had a white guy go in as an actor. But like the dude that was talking to David Duke on the phone was a fit. So it's it's not like they're actually committing any acts of terrorism. And it's usually just guys that want to sit around and drink their curves and just hate on these migrants and hate on these minorities because they're damn they're ruining, they're taking their jerks. It's like, Yo, just fucking die already.
Speaker 2: Bro, time to go. It's time for you to go, Bud Spirit animal, your thoughts on this?
Speaker 9: Sir?
Speaker 7: Actually went into a Clans member at Walmart and it was kind of a It made my skin crall.
Speaker 3: How did you know he was a clans member? Dare I ask?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: Soh the three fingers out of his pocket or what was up?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 9: No, he had a tattoo of a uh of a man in a long white.
Speaker 7: Sheets and a funny looking hat with a reap the sight uh in its arms, and then on the other arm, I had a kept a iron cross type deal with a red blood drop dead in the middle. That and as a kid, I was fascinated by the clan.
Speaker 9: I thought they were evil.
Speaker 7: And my, my weird autistic mind says, okay, so we must so that we can understand to destroy the ideology, we must first learn of the ideology. And then that's why I learned a lot about Adolf in his fucking bullshit.
Speaker 9: And they all need to be burned, and.
Speaker 7: No the can They came to be Christian everything, but there's a lot of occult going on in it.
Speaker 9: The whole burning of.
Speaker 7: The cross is supposed to be baptism by fire. It's supposed to represent purity, but it's actually blasphemy.
Speaker 3: Well so they the burning of the cross comes from the Anglo side of things right in Scotland, if I'm not mistaken. It was actually like a call to arms by your local layered right if he needed his men to gather up arms or to meet up. He would make a giant wicker cross and lighted a blaze as like a homing beacon, if you will. But of course the waspy groups over here took that and made it their own white nationalist symbol. And it's yeah, I forget a was it vice that sent a reporter to a cross burning and he had a burning cross and a burning swastika, But the idiots didn't know how to build or do any type of basic carpentry, so the swastik like fell apart halfway through the burning, and it looked just like a weird uh. It looked like a Nordic rune. I give it that, but it would certainly wasn't what it was intended to be. And it's like, y'all can't even do the basics of using woodscrews in your shit, bruh.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that's the original retarge my opinion, not gonna lie.
Speaker 9: They're fucking stupid. And also, speaking of.
Speaker 7: The Daughters of the Confederacy, we actually have a case going on in my town because we have a community clubhouse and everything, but.
Speaker 9: The one where the land that is on there's a.
Speaker 7: Statue of the of the unknown soldier is always what I've understood, you guys. But everybody but they wanted to be torn down.
Speaker 9: But he might. It's a boy.
Speaker 7: It's essentially like a young teenager with a musket in his hand, because a lot of the young boys lied about their h to go fight in the South. And the dollars of Confederacy owned the land and they're the one who owns the the statue and uh, one of the the Uh there's a motorcycle club here, uh that is predominantly made of brothers and no hate or anything. But they they threatened to whip it down. And now there's a whole legal thing. Don't know much about it, but I know that legally it was ruled by the judge and everything that it is ill end that they cannot take take it down.
Speaker 9: And it's been, it's been.
Speaker 7: It was elected shortly after the Civil War, and it has a lot of meaning to my town because for one single night of the war, my my town was the state capital of Georgia.
Speaker 9: So it's kind of fucking weird, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, hey, dude, everybody's got a history with it, you know, and whatever, go.
Speaker 3: And what else Tatter's gonna po tape.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't lave him hanging, Jacob, Come on, I know, I'm sorry. That's gonna be one of the first t shirts we get made.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 2: Uh Goth Alex said, ain't no state I've been to that I've loved more than p fucking Let's go. It's been a long time since I've been to Pennsylvania, probably like at least four years. I'm planning on making a trip up there soon though. I just got the phone with my my aunt Monica lives in Pennsylvania. Haven't seen her in forever. Might make a trip here soon. Who knows. There you go, pardon D's nuts. Or Rose said, it's a meme from Ricky from Trailer Park Boys. Sam, that's who Ricky is, that's who you are. And he goes, you're all wrong. The earth isn't flat or round, it's fucked.
Speaker 3: I mean words of wisdom, you know what I mean. He he's one of the greatest philosophizers Canada ever had to step out of the trailer park.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I mean everybody looked at him like he was slow, But I mean I actually agree with most of what he said. So I guess I'm slow.
Speaker 3: And right below that, Sam puts in a meme where it says, how pro gun are you me? Grenades look? And I agree with that.
Speaker 4: I am of the belief that I I should be allowed to own.
Speaker 3: RPGs if I so choose, But the laws of the land say that I can't. You know, it'd be like that. I don't like it, but we gotta bide by the laws if we're gonna not be federally criminalized.
Speaker 2: It'd be like, I mean, I think it'd be sick to just build a turret on top of your house. I think that should be a same Why not? I think that should be a fucking thing.
Speaker 3: And that's the other thing these politicians like, you can't just own a cannon. Yeah you can. It's never been illegal to own a cannon. Also, don't know if everybody knows this or not. You can build your own guns you yourself, if you have the right machinery and you don't build something that's gonna blow up in your hand. You can build your own firearm. There's no laws preventing that. It's not like I'm spreading a false narrative here. You can absolutely do that. Now if you build a machine gun, you may get a knock on the door from some people, but you can absolutely build your own weapon. There's nothing preventing you from doing that. It is your god given right.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, I've iPhone said, have a great night. Everyone got to get up early. We'll finish the episode tomorrow. Talk to y'all next week. All right later, iPhone, Next time you're here, change your name on there so we don't just call you iPhone. I guarantee you that's not the name your.
Speaker 3: Mother gave you indeed. Yo.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that is a fucked up picture.
Speaker 3: That's the best Valentine's Day card. I think I've ever seen in my life. It's a nutsack with eyes and little rosy cheeks, and it says I'm nuts for you. I fucking love.
Speaker 2: That they couldn't at least shave the nuts you know.
Speaker 3: I mean yeah, but at that point, no, see, it wouldn't have been as funny.
Speaker 2: It's like off a Grandma's Boy. Don't forget to shave your balls before you go stupid.
Speaker 3: That movie in a hot minute, dude, that's a classic.
Speaker 2: Classic spirit animal said. This is another meme. It says, father, there's one more executive order for you to sign baron. This is a napkin with bring back the Pontiac gto written on it.
Speaker 3: But if they're gonna bring it back, can we not make it modern and stupid? Can we? Can we try to have at least a small sembilance of what the goat used to be.
Speaker 7: You know what I mean, bring it back, Bring it completely back, original and everything. Put that bitch with it's the standard, So no automatic, make that bitch strictly stick shift.
Speaker 3: I just want the Plymouth Roadrunner to come back. But like with vengeance, you know what I mean, that's just me. I know it's the light trash to send me.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, our first family vehicle, Our first family vehicle back in Pennsylvania was a was a Pontiac grand Am You remember those things? Oh yeah, solid cap.
Speaker 3: Also, can we just make minivans great again?
Speaker 2: Like I didn't even know why people shit on minivans.
Speaker 3: They're awesome because it's like it's it's a mum car. Yeah, well, if you have kids, it's really fucking versatile. Everybody's buying these suburbans and Tahoe is trying to do this keeping up with the jones of shit this shit's expensive. It's fucking expense, dude.
Speaker 2: You can get a brand new minivan for like twenty grand. You know, it's like brand new with like four miles on it, and it has as much room as like a fucking truck.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: It's like it's a covered truck. Like forget the tunnel cover. You know you got it covered. And if you if you, you know, aren't hauling something, you pull the seats back up. You can carry fucking short muss basically full of people.
Speaker 3: Yo, that might be my next car purchase. I want a motorcycle. Don't even me wrong, but like yo, Man Evans in my personal dad opinion, our.
Speaker 2: Pimpest fuck fuck yeah dude, yeah there's another picture.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It says, uh funny how blowjobs impacted their careers differently. Yo, you ain't lying though, Oh god, yeah, Kamala loved her some Mantel.
Speaker 3: And others and Willie.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, So I'm gonna read this first and then I gotta bring something up.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: It says, witches report their spells against Trump aren't working. He has a shield. They say, wait a minute, wait a minute.
Speaker 3: The witches that are casting spells against Donnie t they're ineffective.
Speaker 2: Well, if if you listen to Marina Abramovich, she said that he's a very powerful magician, maybe there's something to that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not listening to Marina for literally anything. Uh, there's gonna be some. There's gonna be some they're saying, yeah, that shield is God because he was chosen by God to lead this country because he's a roteous man. And then there's somebody like me who's like, well, you know, the witches that are throwing these spells are probably doing the same shit that like Alisir Crowley was doing at his cohorts when he got roundhouse at the Battle of blythe Roade, and like shock or that they're ineffective.
Speaker 4: I don't know. Maybe it's like the long game, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's not like they're in effect now, but maybe he'll like die of ball cancer in five years or something, and then the witches will be like see told you, Like, I don't know it is Yeah, I don't know. Maybe some spells take a little longer to sink in.
Speaker 2: Oh, Jacob, I'm about to tickle your fat fancy right now, sir, all right, not in a good one.
Speaker 3: It can only go one direction.
Speaker 2: But all right, no, all right, oh no, it's just uh, this this chick that the rate here that was in the Wicked movie with Ariana Grande. Her name is Cynthia Arrivo will be Jesus in the Jesus Christ Superstar at the Hollywood Bowl.
Speaker 3: Well, if anybody has seen even a clip of Jesus Christ Superstar, it's it's extremely blasphemous, like start to finish.
Speaker 2: Oh, I didn't know what it was. Is that like a yeah, I think that it was like a Broadway thing. Yeah, yeah, it was, and it.
Speaker 3: Did exactly what you would expect Broadway to do to a you know, a Jesus figure.
Speaker 2: But sure, what's the point. What is the point of that?
Speaker 3: To piss off people, stir the pot and be anti religious. That's what they do. That's what you know stage types do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, it says Cynthia Arrivo will star as Jesus and Andrew Lloyd Weber's Jesus Christ Superstar, slated to run at the beginning of August at the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles. Surprise, Arrivo, hot off her performance as Alphaba in the hit film adaptation of Wicked, took to her Instagram story on Tuesday to confirm the news. Just a little busy this summer, can't wait, she wrote, reposting Broadway World's announcement to her Instagram story. The role marks the Oscar nominees returned to the stage nearly a decade after her acclaimed Broadway debut in The Color Purple as Seelee Harris, which earned her a Tony in twenty sixteen for Best Actress and a Musical. Okay, here we go. Talented well, and it says Arrivo, the chick is no stranger to the material. She performed I Don't Know how to Love Him, from an all female album version of Jesus Christ Superstar titled She Is Risen, which released in twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, my god. I do as she can to stay relevant and stay in the mix. I will say that she is extremely talented. She's a gifted singer, and she has she's a great actress. I thought the film adaptation of Wicked was well done.
Speaker 2: Yeah I haven't seen it yet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, we watched that shit the week had dropped on Amazon Prime because again, I have a daughter. But then she was like crazy, she was weirded out that I knew the show tunes, and I'm like, yeah, because I, first of all, I like certain Broadway shows and so like, yeah, I know some of the tunes. Is not like I knew the whole show by heart or anything, but there was a few a few things I already knew was gonna happen. But my only issue with it, again, it was a good film adaptation of the Broadway show all that. My issue with it is that it's so it missed the fucking point of the Wizard of Oz. It was like fanfic off of fanfic, and it's like, so, whoever wrote this book then wrote the Broadway then wrote the movie never actually read the book The Wizard of Oz. They only saw the movie and then tried to make a fanfick spin off off of a spinoff, and it's like, y'all miss the whole point here. You're making Oz out to be the bad guy, and it's like, Okay, I see where you're going with this. But and then they tried giving all the backstories, which that's for the record, anybody who has seen it but hadn't seen part two and hadn't seen the Broadway, these are the backstories for all the characters that Dorothy runs into, the lion in the cage in the classroom that becomes the cowardly Lion, the fucking the dude that asked out, the crippled sister he becomes the scarecrow because he doesn't have or the machine Man because he didn't have a heart. It's it's fanfic and it's not true to form in my opinion. But as far as the show of it, and like the production well done.
Speaker 2: Did you ever see The Wizard of Oz? I think it's called Wizard of Oz two or the second one after the Wizard of Oz, but it wasn't what's her name from the original Dorothy Judy Garland. It was like it was made like I don't know, twenty or thirty years after the fact, and I remember seeing that shit as a kid, and like dude, the tin men and the lion, like I don't know, I just I just had that memory of watching that movie. And I never heard anybody else talk about it.
Speaker 3: No, but I did see the black version called The Wiz, which I thought was fucking brilliant. That was great.
Speaker 2: But anyway, Alegress, no, all black cast all male two, wasn't it no, the whiz that's what I heard. Okay, maybe I.
Speaker 3: Think so shit now, I hope that wasn't a dude. I sure thought the main character was a chick.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Derek said World War Two was manufactured to cripple the Soviet Union. The US benefited a lot trading with both sides before entering developing our military industrial complex.
Speaker 3: Keep in mind that the Soviet Union actually was ally with the Nazis, as they both invaded Poland at the same time, and then the Soviets went back on their agreement with the Nazis. So I see where you're going.
Speaker 7: I do.
Speaker 3: But it didn't cripple the Soviets. If anything, it empowered them.
Speaker 2: Goth Alex said, I'm only fucking five to two fucking nephelum goliath asses, I mean you are.
Speaker 3: I'm just average height. I think, yeah, you're you're you're slightly above average. I think five eight five nine might be the American average.
Speaker 2: So I like to tell myself that I'm above average at certain things. Average. Okay, there you go, that's an average person. Then I guess, right there, Nick, Nick.
Speaker 3: You're five eight, yes, five eight fucking right giant hands on you.
Speaker 9: Though, manhand aage.
Speaker 2: He got those he got those big feet though probably right like you got what are you wearing? Size thirteen up in their neck?
Speaker 3: But I say I'm wearing a size thirteen, man, I doubt Nick's wearing my size? Are you no?
Speaker 13: Like an?
Speaker 7: I know?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, I say, damn, dude, I mean you can't be a beautiful man. And also you know, just.
Speaker 14: And hands and you know everything else.
Speaker 2: H shit, like the speared animals said in The kings In The Kingsmen they talk about the rise of Hitler and why World War One was started. Also, dude, the original Kingsman was on some shit then it started getting the second one, it was okay, it was okay, Oh it's the prequel.
Speaker 7: So the third one it takes place on the lat before World War.
Speaker 9: One, and that oh it's one will.
Speaker 7: So it's a Bible agency that set up World War want to overthrow the The.
Speaker 9: Was called the Wealthy. Uh.
Speaker 7: He was from Scotland. He fucked ship up. Oh we Sputon was in it. Uh.
Speaker 3: He Then they.
Speaker 7: Think they killed him, but then it's said he sets up with no I think he does die.
Speaker 9: Well, I'm it's been a while.
Speaker 7: But it sets his desk, sets up for the next wave, which is going to start World War two, and his success was a young Adolph Hitley.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen the Third Kingsman yet. That's the git.
Speaker 9: It's pretty good, yes, sir.
Speaker 7: It's in World War One and it shows us how, oh the how for the free agency of Kingsmen came to be.
Speaker 9: It's an origin story.
Speaker 2: Oh cool. So yeah, I didn't really care for the one with Channing Tatum. I thought they just got kind of stupid. I don't know, that was my opinion. I love Channing Tatum, but for.
Speaker 3: The look of it as far as them putting poison in the drugs that all Americans are taking all people around the world as a way to poison them and ship, I thought that was definitely a hot take of a modern day villain would do something like that. The Chick that was like overly nineteen fifties, but then with the animatronics as well and all that, that was a bit too far on that. And then I didn't like how they killed Merlin, although he did go out singing Country Road, which I thought was pretty pimp but like, yeah, I'm with you, they could have done it better. But I don't think it was bad. That my personal.
Speaker 2: Opinion, Man, yeah, I feel that.
Speaker 3: Good damn Anyway.
Speaker 7: About the Yeah, I think the DA is actually the one who's put who's up flooding the streets with fat and al laced cocaine and shit.
Speaker 9: I agree with And I say that as.
Speaker 7: Somebody who has all several family members too overdoses and everything.
Speaker 9: I really believe it's the DA.
Speaker 7: And I say that whole hardy and I got family that is also of the law who I know for that has done some funck shit.
Speaker 3: So I agree with that.
Speaker 2: People'll be doing fuck shit, There's no doubt about that. But over Timothy said the voters, five million fake voters, I think probably in regards to the numbers from the Social Security But if you think about it, that would be an interesting tell tale. Like, all right, let's take those you know whatever thousand people that are two hundred years old or whatever. Okay, if they weren't actually collecting the money, the money wasn't being cashed, but what if they were voting.
Speaker 3: Oh, I guarantee they all voted Democrat in this last election. For sure. They've all voted for Biden back in the day too.
Speaker 2: Bro imagine that five million votes can swing any election. That's a big ass number.
Speaker 3: But they it wasn't enough to do it this time because he won every single swing state like they tried with whatever fraud they won and it was like still not enough. So yeah, no, it all ends in the world right way, and you know, all's well that ends.
Speaker 2: Well, Yeah, buddy, Josh Smith said, have to head out first time in and we'll see you guys next week.
Speaker 3: All right, Josh, appreciate you, Josh, thank you.
Speaker 2: Tuning in, brother Kimberly said, the pope has pneumonia in both lungs. Bingo card square about to be daubed.
Speaker 3: Shut up, yo, Okay, y'all, whoever's got that Bingo card. We do have some things that are going down because now there's any Bola outbreak right in America. Now, it's not a full outbreak to where like the entire state is locked down, but there are certain possibilities of a lockdown with some new government mandates. That's another Bingo card that we can talk about. Like I'm just saying, y'all, I think we actually did pretty well compiling our Bingo car for this year.
Speaker 2: I didn't expect, you know, some of those slots to be taken already though, like I did, we're in February.
Speaker 3: Bro In January, the first week of this year, we had two terrorist attacks. That's why I was in such a hur to try to get that thing finished. We were killing valuable time that could have gotten square dabbed up, you know what I mean. So we shall see. I hope, of course, that not a single square except for this free space gets hit this year. Like all of those are not positive things.
Speaker 2: But well, except for George Soro's dying, that's a pretty positive thing.
Speaker 3: I would like that. I would like that a lot. And I mean the pope dying Fuck Pope francis pretty cool too. Yeah, it depends depends if they're here to help us or hurt us. There's more than one type, you know what I mean, depends on which ones make contact with us first. If it's the kind that come down to butt fuck everybody, that's a net negative.
Speaker 13: I would think if there's any legit stuff, it's only gonna be positive. So that's what I'm looking forward to.
Speaker 2: I agree, I think, you know, if you really think about it, like think, and I know that a lot of people make this sentiment here, But like, the aliens could easily fuck us up if they are that far technologically advanced, Like, if they wanted to do it, they would have been done it already.
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, I mean took us, we'd be cooked already by Now that's fair, I mean, but it's also and I know we're looking at through human lenses here, or at least I am. But like when the Conquistadors made their way to Central America, the first boat that got there didn't decide to genocide the entire population. They came with some good things and made some trades, and they wanted to make some allies, whatever the case was. It was a couple of years after when the assholes came about that ruined everything. So that's my because they had better technology and all these things. But again, that is under the assumption that these beings would be poisoned with the human style of greed, and I don't believe they would be. I hope they wouldn't be anyway, So that's that's what I'm saying. There's potential for it to be a beautiful thing for everybody, there's potential for it to ruin everything for everybody. So I don't know.
Speaker 13: I just think the fact that they've I guess the extra trestral I guess idea has been around for a long time, pretty much all throughout humanity, and the fact that they've had some sort of interaction or interest in us for so long proves the fact that like they are helping in some way or at least have an interest in us doing well, you know, like that's fair, and not ending ourselves or keeping us from doing so. So like at the very least, because we haven't and you know, they've been around this whole time, makes it seem like, you know, it's in their interest that we do well.
Speaker 3: That's fair, that's fair.
Speaker 2: I hope so too. And I've thought about the whole probing thing, and I was thinking, you know, like everybody talks about how, yeah, I don't want the aliens to come down and probe my ass, right, But if you really think about it, like if an alien was to come down and probe, you would probably probably be like one of those sticks, like you like take your dog to the vet, like if it's a little puppy, right, and they take those sticks and get the stool sample just to see what you've been eat and see what your DNA is plopping on out. I imagine that's what the probe is all about.
Speaker 3: Right possible. I don't know what they'd be testing for, you know, are they taking a stool samp or they'd taken a core body tamp, or they implanting some sort of like neurolink is cute. They're implanting some other type of thing to track you, and they got to put it in the rectum for whatever. Like, I don't know, We're talking about complete ridiculous hypotheticals here. I don't even believe the aliens are actually anally probing anybody, and also think that their technology be kind of surpassing the physical probing.
Speaker 2: Probably, But also I think about it like this, like, I mean, was it only guys.
Speaker 3: That got probe?
Speaker 2: Because I don't know, I don't ever remember hearing women getting probe.
Speaker 3: To you, we had that girl, oh, a woman come on the show who said that she had a baby with an alien and then had it ripped from her womb.
Speaker 2: Dude, I'm talking about bud stuff, strictly bud stuff here.
Speaker 3: No, there's been women that said that they were anally probed as well, for sure.
Speaker 2: Never mind, Well, they don't got a g spot. Well, I don't know. That's Some people say they do, some people say they don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know what the hell's going on in the body women women would they would have a prostate?
Speaker 13: Yeah, when as a joke about that in his new stand up. Have you all seen it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Not yet?
Speaker 13: Oh my god, y'all both have to watch his new stand up. It is it's he talks about Michelle Obama.
Speaker 14: Having a dick.
Speaker 13: If that tells you anything, WHOA, you definitely have to watch it. I don't want to ruin the alien. There's like an alien probing part in there, and he I don't want to ruin it.
Speaker 3: You gotta watch all right, all right. They will say that he's a fed I respectfully disagree. I think he's great.
Speaker 13: I was watching this show called Resident Alien on Netflix. It's actually pretty funny, but the fact that you were talking about the whole like why the probring I was watching an episode of it, and it's like kind of comedic and whatnot. But there was a part where like this lady got her baby stolen or whatever, and I was like, man, wonder why the probing thing? And I was like, maybe it's a genetic thing, because like if they need to get the sperm from a dude, they just like shock them in their their gesp or whatever. That's how they do it for like cows or bro.
Speaker 4: I had a guy serve with how it happened to him?
Speaker 3: Really, yeah, he had to he had to give a sperm sample for whatever reason, and he was having issues. So the nurse asked if he wanted some help with that, and he thought it was about to go, you know, balance, and instead she straight up fucking shoved a finger in there, tickled the spot and he came. And I was like, what was that? Like? It was a soft dick too, that was the worst part. And so I was like, bro, what was that? Like, he's like thinking, think of shooting a shotgun with a rubber barrel. It fucking hurt, dude, I'm like, damn. So, yeah, that's a real thing.
Speaker 2: You can come when your dick is soft if.
Speaker 3: You milk the prostate the right way. Apparently this old girl knew what she was doing.
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 2: That Navy doc season vest shit season, I mean Navy, but.
Speaker 3: She was a girl. It was a girl nurse. That's why he was thinking, like, and she was like you know, a navy like nine, which is like a street four, you know what I mean. So like he was he was thinking, like, all right, it is better than nothing free, you know what's up? Yeah, it was not what my boy was expecting. And I still never got the whole story as to why they need a sperm sample from him, But I mean, you know, I'm sure there was something that he actually didn't want to talk about as far as I was concerned. But bro, he was fucked up for like a week.
Speaker 2: After that a fucking sperm sample. I don't know why. I didn't even think, like, why would they need a sperm Who asked for a sperm sample? Like, unless you're not getting Yeah, unless it's like an adoption kind of thing, you're the father, Like that can only be the only thing, right, No.
Speaker 3: I mean there's multiple reasons why they would ask for a sperm sample. Usually it would be like to test your swimmers, that's the typical reason. But usually you just go in a room with your phone and jack off real quick into a cup and they do their testing from there. I do not know why they needed this or why it was so important that he gave this sample this day? Why didn't they just reschedule him for another day. Why didn't they just give him a cup and tell him to go home and do his business that way, which is another option. Know that is not how the military does apparently, and uh yeah, yeah, my boy absolutely got his prostate.
Speaker 2: Nope, good for him, Knoff said, Steph, what to do? Nice to see you here, Stef Hello.
Speaker 15: Hello, I just wanted to chime in on the anal.
Speaker 2: Probing let's go we perspective here.
Speaker 15: I believe electro Nick once pointed out through his guides that truth will be revealed. So I think I've just been pumped with everything coming out about USAID every organization, obviously as a conspiracy theorist, like it's something you're completely aware of. I worked for the government for many years. I knew that there was corruption. I saw that firsthand, just with like low level people, and so I obviously if you go all the way to the top, that there's gonna be even more corruption. And so I'm not I'm still actually kind of somewhat blown away, but I'm not over overwhelmed by it. And so I wanted to ask you, guys, is it too much truth for people to chew on because it seems to be like, you know, I think Democrats really hate government corruption. I think Republicans really hate public or government corruption. And it kind of seems like, uh, it's been you know, three three four weeks with Trump in office, and I just don't know. I think it's like too much for normies to chew on and it's going right over their head of like what really is fucking going on? And what would be the next step? Right Like, we're getting information. I think it was there's an investigator over the JFK files and she, you know, she said, you know, in a press conference that there was two shooters and like confirmed that, and you know, it's kind of like, you know, I feel like we should all be like walking around with trophies right now, like just like I fucking told you guys right saying it for years now, that type of type of attitude. But yeah, so that's my question for you guys. Is it too much for the normies? And what would be like can we can we pump the brakes and let them chew on it for a little bit or what are your guys thoughts about that?
Speaker 3: I feel like we get lied to so much that even if they were to release everything, even the unreacted versions of every single paper they have in every single file, the public probably wouldn't believe it at this point, like regardless of what was that, even if it was something completely believable JFK. For instance, if they say there was two shooters dude in the grass, you know, and it was Cubans, just throwing out any random one, there's like eighteen different options of who wanted JFK dead, that had a shooter in the grassy knoll, Cia, Mafia, Cubans, comedies, name, your pick, doesn't matter. If they were to say, nope, we know for sure it was this situation, I feel like a lot of people would still just not believe it because we've been lied to for so long that how can we even believe that we're getting the entire story now?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that. You know, nowadays with the twenty four to seven news cycle, it's almost like you don't even necessarily have to pay attention to a lot of the things. I mean, look, how many you know, as soon as we saw the first plane crash, there's been like one hundred since then, you know, like.
Speaker 3: There was like that going up and been like one hundred plane crashes this year. That's just wild, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Which is like I think the most for any other year prior was like twelve or fourteen for an entire year span, and we've already exceeded that and we're halfway through February, and so it's really strange's what's going on with that? And it just it makes you wonder. But I think that, you know, we're just living in a fucking wild time, dude, And now is the time, like if there was ever going to be a time to like barrage the people with actual factual government corruption and exposing all of that. Like we've gotten so damn sick of the government and all the lies and all of the tax money that you're you're constantly being taken out of and it's being sent over to seas and then laundered back home to all these other politicians. Like I think that is a beautiful thing to see. So I'm here for all of the good news. Like you can give me the JFK files, the MLK files, Let me know about Epstein Island, Show me how all the taxes are being corrupted, show us how all of these crazy like show us, you know, the the levels of fluoride within the water. You got RFK, jun You're talking about, you know, taking out fluoride out of the water, like I want all of it. Like that's and I think, but are we Are we the outliers for saying that, like is the average person?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: Is it too much? I don't know if it is. I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: Have they released fair but have they MLK perfect example, have they released the entire file yet? Because all we knew is that they released things about him being a degenerate. Did they release the information about how the FBI was absolutely involved in his murder?
Speaker 2: I believe so. Yeah, I think that they fully released that. They haven't released the full JFK thing yet, I'm not I don't think. And allegedly, as soon as your boy takes cash Bettel, as soon as he takes the head of the table at the CIA, he says on the first day that he's at the head of that table. The Epstein flight logs are getting released the first day, and that's actually scheduled to happen really soon.
Speaker 3: Let's fucking go. That's gonna be exciting.
Speaker 2: That is going to be a lot.
Speaker 3: We're gonna be upset that's this week, I think looks like right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I knew it was coming up like super soon. But yeah, whenever that happens, that is whenever I'm I you know, sure, I'm excited. You know, you're finding out all the fraudulent charges with medicaid, medicare fucking Social Security, you know, the irs, the Pentagon all that shit, Like I love seeing that. But the juicy shit is, how do we find these people that were on the Epstein flight logs and what happens to them? Like that's another big thing. Are they just going to be like are we just gonna let them go? Are how are they going to be reprimanded? Are we going to see you know, some kind of situation where they get brought out back or brought down to Guantanamo Bay. Are they going to get locked up in jail?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 2: Like That's what I'm curious about. I want to see all the actual names. I know there's been a lot of fake lists that have been floating around. We've mentioned a couple of them. I don't know if they're fake. Maybe they were you know, kind of dropped by somebody in the know. There's no way of knowing that until the FBI or until the CIA actually says all right, these were the names.
Speaker 3: I think that RFK Junior knew that this was going to happen eventually, which is why way back when when they said your name was on the flight log, he was like, nope, I flew on that plane twice. It was from here to here and here to here. Y'all ain't pinting me on this shit. When the house comes down, and I was like, yeah, you better get ahead of it now, homeboy, because you know, as soon as that list drops, everybody's gonna be trying to make claims of, oh, well, it wasn't like that. I wasn't going there for that. I was there for this thing or for that thing. Rfk's like, nah, never went to the fucking island, not one time. They're just getting it out of the way now.
Speaker 2: And also but also like, all right, so your name is on the flight log. Does that eat Does that automatically incriminate you? Does that automatically say that you're a pedophile? Does that automa you know what I'm saying, Like, I think there there has to be a lot more details. I think the names are a great starting point, but I'm interested to see what happens from there. That's what I want to see. But uh, Electron Nick, go ahead, sir.
Speaker 13: Is it just the flight logs or is it also the client list?
Speaker 3: I think it was both.
Speaker 13: Those are two separate things, and I think those are two big deal separate thanks.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 3: Because rfk's name is on the flight logs, but that doesn't mean that he flew to the island. That means that at one point in time his he was sitting on the Lolita Express and he again can show where he flew from and two and for whatever reason. And it's a client list.
Speaker 13: That's like who they were procuring people for.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, you know, I can't wait. One that's going to be gone. Most of DC is gonna be empty. It's gonna be fucking great, or at least I hope.
Speaker 14: So.
Speaker 2: Well, have you seen the whole ship about Like how uh what is his name? Woody Harrelson? And uh, if he's on the list, then no, I'm talking about loud Woody Harrelson, Matthew McConaughey, and damn it, I can't remember his son is on the Boys, the main guy from the Boys. I can't think of what his name is. Dennis Quaid. Now they're all like forming some kind of movie company in Texas and they're trying to bring Hollywood to Axis, the unwoke version of it. So I'm like, all right, we'll see.
Speaker 3: I support that.
Speaker 2: Oh, Reneesel Wigger is a part of that too, which is weird.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: Spirit Animal said, upon the mountaintop, sat the blessed herb in its sacred cove, where knowledge is flowing and the serenity is upon the breeze. Shall you find the meaning you breathe in its sacred fragrance and see truth? This is a herbology one verse twenty seven. Thank you, Samuel raw Man blessed b.
Speaker 3: So motive, White boy Wizard says hashtag Idaho idahome forever.
Speaker 2: Okay, I hear it's beautiful out there.
Speaker 3: Actually I hear it's cold, so I'm sure it wouldn't beautiful for me right now.
Speaker 2: It's probably cold, But get out there and like may it's probably nice.
Speaker 3: Probably, Yeah, it sounds like it'd be a nice time.
Speaker 2: Spirit Animal said, me, gotta watch them Asian boys. Also me, I'm the Lorax and I speak for the tree. And for some reason they are.
Speaker 3: Speaking Vietnamese fucking right.
Speaker 2: How much of you smoke, Samuel, Dammit.
Speaker 9: A lot less than normal?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 9: Really, yeah, I'm gonna try to. I'm slowly gonna try to walk it down.
Speaker 7: Then I'm gonna try to take a month uh Thom's bike, and then that way I can get really fucking high again.
Speaker 2: Just out of curiosity, sam do you dream regularly?
Speaker 9: I smoke, so I don't dream. My dreams are very vivid, and they're.
Speaker 2: Not very good dream nightmares.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, damn.
Speaker 6: I Uh.
Speaker 7: In one of them, I went down to what so, just for context, I'm at my at the house I go up in, which is my Grandmama's house, my ninnies house.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 7: In the back under the pool is the concrete slab I would always play at back then, butning that my Papa put a bunker, or so I've always been told in everything, but I had it's been a current dream where I'm going down there. It's like bombs are dropping. I'm here and screaming, and I see my dad and my little brothers and they're not in one piece. And I don't know why I've had this and I I've had this dream for the last four years and it typically comes and when it happens, I've also have the shadow being that's been following me my whole life. Tends to fuck with me on those days. I don't know if it's a correlation, but the ship makes me not want to dream.
Speaker 2: Got to meditate a little bit, homie.
Speaker 9: I don't know how.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's pretty sid there. And as Jesus once said, take no thought, that's all you gotta do. Dre said, y'all should see what Kanye has been posting on X I'm gonna be real with you, I literally could give a shit less about Kanye, Like, I like the way that he portrays himself, the things that he's saying, how he's showing his girl all naked. I'm like, what the fuck is going on with this guy? He has absolutely lost his damn mind.
Speaker 3: He has his own version of the autism dude one hundred and uh Yeah. He's been the thing with the swastika shirt that he's selling. Now, keep in mind, this is the same guy that during Katrina George Bush doesn't care about black people and his dad was if I'm not mistaken a black panther. Now he's selling swastika merch. You know, it's Yeezy is doing.
Speaker 2: He's big on the anside jew things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he really is. Uh, we'll see who he hates in another two years. I'm sure he'll come after some other group. Kanye is just doing Kanye shit. He's kind of insane and I don't mean that like, oh you know, he's just a struggling artist his brain like yo, okay, that too fine, but uh, he's also kind of fucking insane. I think the Kardashians like really ruined him whatever was left of his functioning brain. I think Kim and her whole cohort of horrors just ruined him.
Speaker 2: I just you know, I think about him and dude, I just like think about hanging out with him in person. I don't like Hell, I don't like those kind of people, like that kind of mentality just so it's not my flavor of Like the ship that he says just to get a rial out of people, I'm like, I'm good on that, dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The people that are well, yeah no, I was about to say something that would have offended some people. I don't want to do that. The uh, the self proclaimed overly enlightened types and it's they're not fun. Now you get people that like are actually enlightened and have done some reading, and they're very deep thinkers, and you have very deep conversations with them.
Speaker 2: That's fun.
Speaker 3: That's absolutely fun and the sharing of ideas. But like Terrence Howard's another one that like I personally would I would love to have a chat with him, but I already know how it would go, and I know that I'd want to like blow my brains out probably thirty seconds into the conversation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's my boy. I love Terrence Howard.
Speaker 3: I know, like I said, I'm not trying to offend nobody, but you know what I mean. It's these people that are like, oh so overly enlightened because they say they are, and it's like.
Speaker 2: Because they're famous, now you listen to my enlightened this. Yeah, I get it. I'm not a fan of that either. Like the it's like, now you're using your your movie star pedestal to try and show people how you've evolved into this super spiritual nature, and now we need to follow you. Meanwhile, you were probably on the Epstein flight list. It's like, Okay, I get out of here, dude, you know.
Speaker 3: Saying with Jim Carrey when he was losing his mind. Like at first it was like, oh wow, Wow, it's kind of crazy, what's he saying? And then it's like, okay, bro, like calm down, can we go back to making funny movies please? And you know, now all of a sudden, he's like, go on the other side of that, and he's doing better now, apparently. I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I hope Kanye.
Speaker 3: I love him as an actor, you know. I just I hope Kanye comes out on the other side of whatever mental state this is.
Speaker 4: I really do, especially like you said, is.
Speaker 3: I don't really think that it's a wise decision to have your wife nude, Like, oh, she's wearing no, she's fucking naked in public NonStop, and as you are a father with daughters, maybe that's not the best way to go about it. But I also think that he's probably clinically insane at this point. And I'm not saying that's justification, but like, I hope he makes it to the other side of this and quit spending stupid money on shit in your mouth. He didn't he spend like three hundred thousand on the titanium teeth that he had bolted in now he's got some other teeth that he's got bolted in and he's selling swastikamrch And it's like, bro, just fucking stop. Like you've made your money. You can go home and chill now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, I'm good on all the Kanye shit. Spirit Animals said, as a weight or as an Asian, I can say this. That's how you know it's gonna start out good. Why do Asians have squinty eyes? Atomic bombs are pretty fucking bright. That literally only applies to Japanese saying Jesus Christ. Anyhow, moving on, Samuel White Boy Wizard said, I need a tank. I accept nothing less, yo, buddy.
Speaker 3: Why why can't I have a fully loaded Abrams tank in my front yard if I so choose, and I don't mean just functional. You can own a tank like you can buy a tank.
Speaker 4: I want one with fucking rounds in it.
Speaker 3: Why not? I'm not gonna do anything with it except blow away trees and shit because I get bored. But like you know what I mean. But apparently laws of the land all that dumb.
Speaker 2: Shit, Sam said, Sammy running for president. First thing. First things first, RPG's sold in Walmart, Okay, that might maybe Cabela's. Now we're talking. Now we're talking, you gotta have at least.
Speaker 3: Some sort of barrier to entry, you know what I mean. And also, I don't mind having a background check for high explosives. There's too many psychos out there. I get it, you know what I mean. All Right, guns may explosives. It's a little it's a level up, you know.
Speaker 8: Go ahead, Sam, okay, to be good, and you can go into a Lows or a home depot and spend twenty bucks and you can get everything you need for explosives is already in your house, And everything you really need for a functioning fully automatic machine gun is like twenty five bucks at home depot.
Speaker 4: I do you want to attempt to make my own looty one day?
Speaker 9: That'd be cool.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna try to make my own nineteen eleven, but I kind of want to modify it and I want to see how small actually get it.
Speaker 3: And there's no way I'm gonna go ahead and make actual like a weapon like that strictly, because that takes way more machining than I want to deal with. But like a garage door and and some basic tools, and you can make a fully functional, fully automatic nine mil you know, like the looty which, for the record, anybody who wants those schematics, they are readily available online. And uh, it does not take like insane machinery to make it. I want to at least try it one day. We'll see how it goes.
Speaker 2: Well, Luthifer said, Uh, armored hippo, you can't stop that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but then they also want to be able to swim to the surface to breathe, So actually it will kind of solve a problem because that's the deadliest animal on earth. I like it. Although would a fully armored hippo also be considered a rhino aka unicorn?
Speaker 2: Might have a point there, it's just the all terrain version of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, although I I don't know if rhinos can swim slash unicorns. I don't know if unicorns can actually swim or not. So I mean, I don't know, but we shall see. I still want to try hippo steak. I've heard it's delicious.
Speaker 2: Yes, the spirit animal said, I like mini vans because it typically comes with them mamas aka real women.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Sam, that's gonna be your your your shagging wagon. You're gonna get you a minivan and go to Walmart in the middle of the day to pick up them single mamas. I feel that I get you.
Speaker 9: What I mean, tell me if I'm line, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, I mean maybe, I don't know. I feel like women probably prefer a dude in a truck over a dude in a minivan. But at the same time, if it works for you.
Speaker 9: I'm not gonna drive a minivan.
Speaker 3: I mean it depends.
Speaker 7: You can put you can fucking swap out the engine of it, and you can make a mini van go fucking fast.
Speaker 9: My dad did it one time.
Speaker 7: He actually, when he was younger, he raced one.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's it's possible. It may not be the nicest looking, but for us with kids and ship it is very versatile, unusable.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's my favorite vehicle to come with in Rocket League.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: You get that fucking vain dude occasionally from time to time.
Speaker 7: If you want, I can we can run a wonder you one if you want, let's go. Do you play PlayStation a PC or.
Speaker 2: Xbox Xbox all day?
Speaker 9: Mm hmm, I'll try.
Speaker 7: I'll send you on my epic account, but I'm PlayStation and if anyone has PlayStation it's USNC fall in seventeen seventy five.
Speaker 9: By the way, very well.
Speaker 3: Uh, Alex with the meme me showing home with people my balls, bro, dude.
Speaker 2: And yeah, the meme game is insane. It's fucking what was his name from the Boys the the Deep? That's what his name?
Speaker 3: Laying Octopus.
Speaker 2: Oh it says good night deep, okay um. And then Mario from Mario Brothers spreading his.
Speaker 3: Ass whole crow down and saw the meme. God damn it, now I get it. I thought you're just randomly bringing it up for like an anecdote. No, no, it's the meme.
Speaker 2: I feel like we're slowly turning into Tower Gang over here. I feel like that's slowly what's happening right now?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, whoa, whoa Mario with a pro lapsed pink sock going on.
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ, Oh goodness, Spirit animals said, burn the heretic, purge their marks from the earth. Sammy gone ROAs marshmallows over their cackling corpse blood for chesty scalps for mad Dog, and Jerusalem for Jesus in her thoughts.
Speaker 3: All right, well, Samuel, this is this is why you smoke so heavily, sir, I.
Speaker 2: Tell him how you really feel, sir. He also said fun fact of the day, the world's longest national anthem is Greece at one hundred and fifty eight verses.
Speaker 3: Good lord, is it Grease? I thought of Venezuela. And the only reason I knew that was because at one point in time, when I was in DC, we had to hold the fucking present arms for the Venezuela national anthem and it goes for sixteen fucking minutes because every time or Argentina. Possibly it was either Venezuela or Argentina, because every new president they add two more verses. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 7: Well, the only reason I know is because I like not a new knowledge, but I bite size on the side, get really hyper focused. But no, my phone says, hey, here's your daily fun fact, and huh. I get four or five of them throughout the day. But it said that Grease Coney is the world's longest snatch anthem at one hundred and fifty eight verses, and I thought that was pretty cool.
Speaker 3: That is cool. Fuck, but also fuck playing the entirety of that before a soccer came Like, Noah.
Speaker 2: It's just too long that life calmed down a little bit there, grease, So goth Alex said, uh so the Mario picture with him spreading his cheeks said death definitely not me. If the butt fucking aliens come here.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's fucking hilarious.
Speaker 2: Another meme of that super liberal face saying it's been called the golf of Mexico, Mexico for centuries and then somebody down somebody down there, Uh says cool story, bro, Now do genders?
Speaker 3: Ah? I love it. I love it.
Speaker 2: I have unlocked stupidity so advanced it loops, it loops back into wisdom. So like a pink night, it kind of does that, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: All these crazy things that people were bitching about a couple of years ago are now seen as some sort of philosophical wisdom. So it's like.
Speaker 2: Another one said, libs are mad about it being called the golf of America, yet they made us change the names of sports teams, syrups, butters and military bases. Correct, goth Alex said, aliens ain't sounding so bad right about No. I agree, I welcome the aliens. You know, if I got to take one for the team up the ass, you know, small price, small price to.
Speaker 3: Me, Jonathan, you're speaking on behalf of yourself on that one, Homeboy, I would rather not, Like, I don't want to get analprobed by aliens.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm not I'm not into butt stuff per se. Right, It's not something that I'm like, give it to me, daddy alien. No, it's just like, all right, if this is the price of admission.
Speaker 3: Sign out.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean, I get it.
Speaker 2: I mean Hollywood actresses have done far worse. I would say facts.
Speaker 3: They were sucking Harvey Weinstein's gangrenous dick to get start them.
Speaker 2: God, that just makes me throw up every time. I throw up in my mouth every time I hear that. Tony said, do you.
Speaker 3: Want to have your name in lights? It's like, uh, yeah, it's the.
Speaker 2: Thing Tony said. It even works on dead people. IDF has a jiz squad. They will take the jiz from dead IDF troops in their families. In their family wants to save it so he can have kids posthumously.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you have to be there like and get it quick, because once the blood stops pumping, the body starts to decompose a bit. Although if I'm not mistaken, there's a there's more of a window than people would think on that. Wasn't there that one chick that worked at a mortuary who apparently this one guy died with a heart on and she decided to ride him and got pregnant from him.
Speaker 6: I haven't heard that, but I did just research this to confirm it's true, and they put a twenty four hour time on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have to do it because once the I know, once sperm hits oxygen, it dies within like sixty seconds. But as long as it stays in the sack, it's good. But if there's no blood pumping and it doesn't stay fresh, you know, it gets like that. So if you're able to retrieve the body and get it to the people in time, then like, that's cool, I guess, but I'll feel like at that point, are they milking prostates to get dead dudes come or are they just cutting off the sack and sending it to a lap.
Speaker 2: I was just getting ready to say that about me.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 2: Okay, so a dead person, I don't know. I mean, dead people do shit still, you know, there's things that are moving around. I mean some people say that the brain is still a little bit active. After, you know, after death and for like seven minutes. I mean, you know, if I so happen to die, somebody wants to come jerk me off. I mean, what am I going to do about that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I guess it depends on the way they die as well, Like you know what I mean. If it was a head shot, you might get some more time with the organs and with the balls and stuff. If it was from an ied, not so much. I don't know. I guess it all depends on the case by case. But god damn, Israel doing that wild thing? Well?
Speaker 6: Anatomically, I don't think the head even needs to be a part of it. They just squeeze the prostate or something, and even if you don't have a head, it still works.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. Like, if it was a headshot, you probably got some time on your hands. If it like they stepped on an id, then like maybe not so much. Eh, I don't know, wild things.
Speaker 2: Okay, All right, moving on down, Kay And Benny said my chap wouldn't work earlier. But here is the bingo card still waiting on the high res logo. When you get a chance. Oh that's right, I got to send that to you. Yeah, that's my bad. Jacob told me I had to do that. I will get that over to you, Luke said, Jacob, let me know when you want to get the list. Oh again. Oh wait, that's an old.
Speaker 3: One there, It is all right. Oh now we have the big, the big old Gravity doing a quick bit on dimensions, diving into how numbers can be mistakingly manipulated or misinterpreted, Coriol's effect, electro magnetism, the light spectrum, magnetosphere, elements, rotations, gyroscopes, and laser ring gyroscopes. Also, he has two surprise topics. I am excited for this conversation when the time comes.
Speaker 2: Man, Hell yeah, I like surprises.
Speaker 3: And Tony chimed in on that. And oh, let me ask you, Tony, you're chiming in on that. Was that you wanting us to talk about that in the episode or was that a direct question to Luke?
Speaker 6: I was thinking of both. Okay, it should be considered. We gotta nail him down on how far they away they think the Sun and the moon are because their model has to be defined in some way. They can't just attack the round Earth model all day and presume that their model is the only alternative.
Speaker 3: For the record, Luke is not a flat earther right right now, He's not necessarily around earther. He's more of the questioning variety of things. So I'm agreeing with you at least. And again, I have we heard anything from flat Earth Dave? Has anyone checked in on him?
Speaker 2: I haven't. I haven't seen that. If there's been postmade or whatever.
Speaker 3: I hope he makes it. On the other side of these allegations being levied against him.
Speaker 10: That's actually somewhat of something to say about that as well.
Speaker 4: Luke would chime in, brother, what's up?
Speaker 14: I mean, I'm not so, I'm not saying any names, but just.
Speaker 10: The very first thing that I guess they try to debunked, that just really tells me that either these people or I'm gonna politely say different, or there had to have been somebody on the inside that was leading them extremely astray.
Speaker 4: When you say them, do you mean flat Earth's or do you mean.
Speaker 14: Yeah, the flat Earth community.
Speaker 3: I mean, I personally don't understand the logic that they apply, but I get, you know, at least them wanting to question things and not necessarily lining up with everything science tells us. I get that. Yeah, yeah, flat Earth Dave. I still am waiting for some sort of response from the allegations as far as his app being corrupted, the fact that he uses a sphere model on the map when he's got pinned all of the other people on his app to like find a flat earther, the friend Finder version of it. It's a sphere and it's in his code as a matter of fact, the data leak, the bank account information leaked. I'm just I hope that he has like decent responses and is at least able to like cover his own ass, because I don't want to see him fried, you know what I mean. I might disagree with a lot of things he says, but I don't think he's a bad guy.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I just my main thing is, like, I just feel.
Speaker 10: Like they diverted so far away from the spherical earth thing that they just threw out too many ideas instead of going one by one by one by one to where they ended up just developing a model that I mean, physics is physics to a certain extent. I mean there's still God only knows how much that we don't understand about it, but you know, at least with the model that you develop, you know, have somewhat of kind of physics involvement there.
Speaker 14: And I'm not talking about density, right, which.
Speaker 3: That's another thing, Pete. The density versus gravity conversation blows my mind as well, Like, okay, density, what is that? If I have a cubic inch, just a cubic inch in the theoretical here of air, and then a cubic inch of sand, which one is more dense? A cubic inch is A cubic inch is a cubic inch, But one of these are more dense than the other. One has more molecules of a heavier material than the other. But somehow the flat Earth community believes that gravity and density or interchangeable terms. I don't know why and how they did that, Like, and I've heard people try to explain it to me.
Speaker 4: It doesn't that doesn't make sense to me, like at all.
Speaker 10: At least from my understanding. The real issue here is that density relies on.
Speaker 3: Gravity, right, and it relies on weight. And it's like, well, what is weight? The amount of gravitational pull that gravity gives to an object. That's why the periodic table, like we have the atomic weight of things, right, A mole is a mole is a mole? Why is a mole of lead way more than a mole of carbon? Because it does.
Speaker 10: I don't want to get too deep into it now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we'll talk about on the episode for sure.
Speaker 2: Here's a trick question.
Speaker 10: I think it's going to be a real eye opener to a lot of people.
Speaker 2: So I'm looking forward to that. Dude, Yes, I can't wait. I love those kind of topics and conversations.
Speaker 14: Let's just say that.
Speaker 10: If you look at the things in a at least loosely based idea, you could actually make the flat Earth model work with some aspects, right, But you actually have to know how.
Speaker 14: The shit works in order to explain it.
Speaker 2: I think that this is this is the thing. I think that flat Earth is on some shit. I'm not gonna say that I believe the other's flat I but but what I do like about the flat Earth movement or the community is that they call out a lot of people, They call off NASA, they call out all the bullshit with the ISS, and they're on wires like I love that stuff. That is what I like. Whenever you see bubbles floating in space, no, like, that's that's probably not happening right, Like they're probably in some kind of fucking swimming pool and they're just trying to put it off as Look, this is us out in space. I don't think that we're going to get that footage. And I'm not going to sit here and.
Speaker 10: See I'm gonna be calling on this spherical model as well, so right.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think it's fair to just call it all out. What I like is that you to question what you live on. And you know, for me, I look at this place like it's a fucking realm, dude, like it is a full on matrix kind of realm. I've said it before, I'll say it again, But Jacob, I got a trick question for you, sir, Are you ready for it? What weighs more a pound of feathers or a pound of gold?
Speaker 3: Same? A pounds a pound, that's what you'd think. A pound of feathers on a scale weighs one pound, and a pound of gold on a scale weighs one pound. Now which one takes up less room? Right?
Speaker 4: Which one's more dense? On the difference?
Speaker 14: But with a trick question.
Speaker 2: It is a trick question because do you know how many troy ounces make up a pound of gold.
Speaker 3: A troy ounce is another version of a weight measurement. That'd be like saying how many grams make up of a pound of feathers versus how many grams make up a pound of gold?
Speaker 2: A pound is a pound, right, but there are twelve troy ounces per pound? All right? You ruined the fucking question, Jacob, Come on.
Speaker 3: Man, his math brother.
Speaker 2: Sorry anyhow, don't say that just yet. Let's go. I love it. Tony said, how far away do they think the sun and moon and stars are? If you do the trigonometry, it should be something like three to three to six thousand miles, which is impossible. Why can't we see the sun at night? Their two explanations make no sense. Trigonometry would show that the sun always needs to be at least twenty degrees above the horizon. If it is six thousand miles high, the light has anti gravity properties. Explanation makes no sense, because then they shouldn't be able to shine laser pointers across lakes.
Speaker 3: Agreed. Agreed, But light is affected by gravity, not not to a level that you know we're gonna see that shit curved with our naked eye, but yes, over miles and Miles, I get that, but even still when David Weiss in them, I don't even know if David was a part of that experiment. When they shot the laser across the desert and they were like on a level.
Speaker 4: Playing field, it's level. We measured it.
Speaker 3: It should hit, and it didn't, and they kept raising it and raising it and raising it, and then finally it hit. And when you do the math is how far they had to raise it. It accounted for the fucking curve. But then again, like me and Luke were talking about this offline, light spreads out when you shine a laser, even if it's a pinpoint laser one hundred yards out, that's like the size of a quarter. Two hundred yards out, it's the size of like fifty cent piece. And the further you go, the more of like a flashlight it goes. So it's like there's so many other factors that play into it, you know.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh yeah, Dougie said, I wonder if Woody I'm guessing Harrelson went to Epstein's Island dressed as Galaxia singing. They them feels like dancing.
Speaker 3: Oh god, I forgot about that. Anger Man, his former stepdaughter.
Speaker 2: Though, No, no, you always get that confused. It it's Woody Allen that you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Sorry, sorry, it's Whaty Allen, that old weirdo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love what he Harrelson, Dude, I think he's fucking I would loved Like that's an actor I would love to meet, for sure, goth Alex said me watching the eight foot tall figure in my room disappear into thin air. Yeah. Fuck that white boy, Wizard said Kardashian's ruined every single man that any of them touch. Bro straight witch shit bro.
Speaker 3: Now Pete Davidson is like a hot topic again. I don't know him and Kim are still together or whatever. But now he's gotten like two hundred tattoos removed, and he's like trying to enter his modeling phase. And it's like, good, quit trying to be a comedian. You're not funny, you know, it's good thing, said Least. I'm trying to choose a different path.
Speaker 2: I really don't know what women find attractive about him, Like I'm trying. Yeah, I mean, is it the is it like a skater punk look thing going on there or anymore?
Speaker 3: Now he's got the inkor moved, he looks just like a normal, you know, normal old bro.
Speaker 2: How do they find him a active spirit animal?
Speaker 7: Is this about Pete Davison, the weird looking fucking Oh, it's because they want to dominate his bitch as he ain't.
Speaker 9: They ain't no man about that that. Nope.
Speaker 3: I also think that it's because Ariana Grande and him were dating, and when they broke up, she actually gave him a shout out and said he had a huge dick. So, like, you know, maybe that's what they're all after. I don't know, good for.
Speaker 2: Him, oh, I mean r I P mac Miller by the way, uh Lutha Fer said, Kardashian's our complete horror trash.
Speaker 3: I agreed. I mean, yep. I don't think there's anybody that's going to disagree with you on that one, honestly.
Speaker 2: Goth Alex said, I miss Christian Kanye. That was fucking short lived. Did anybody actually enjoy that?
Speaker 3: I liked his gospel album when he came out with it, and I liked the things he was saying. However, as I do, hoping for the best but expecting the worst, I was hoping that that would stick and that he was being serious about everything he was saying, and that he was like going to continue that and continue pushing the message of the good word. I was expecting that it was all a stunt and that in a year's time he would be off doing some other wild shit, and lo and behold that was the case.
Speaker 4: But I was hopeful.
Speaker 2: I knew that there wasn't a fucking snowballs chance in hell at that becoming a thing.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: The White Boy Wizard said, not into butt stuff dot dot dot dot yet.
Speaker 7: Yet.
Speaker 2: Yes, Spirit animals said Jonathan, I didn't peg you as one for the pegging. I'm not into the pegging. I don't like butt stuff. I don't even like doing butt stuff to women. It grosses me out. It's that's where poop comes from. I don't want none to do with that. I'm good.
Speaker 4: That's where poop comes.
Speaker 2: Out of there. Why would you know? And the other whole better anyway, Spirit animal, go ahead, sir.
Speaker 7: It's also in Eastern philosophy not to do that because it damages your root chakra.
Speaker 2: Come on, that means your root chakra's at your feet. I think you're talking about the oh, what is the sacral sacral?
Speaker 9: That would look man?
Speaker 7: I might be of the descent, but I don't know everything of it, Okay, I'm going through my own.
Speaker 9: Journey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I don't think anybody talk about chakras Man. I don't think anybody pegged you for somebody coming from like Hindu Stan or whatever India used to be called. No, no, no, no no, that's what it used to be called India. It was like Hindu Stan or some ship when before he came India. I don't know. Yeah, I saw that and I was like, oh shit, that's pretty crazy.
Speaker 3: Hmm. I can see why the British would name it that, but damn.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go, Dougie liquid laughter. Blunkin says it's difficult to estimate the exact amount of sperm in the ocean because it depends on many factors, including the number of whales that mate and how much sperm each weal we each whale releases. Some say that whales release between forty and four hundred gallons of sperm during mating.
Speaker 3: Holy shit, a blue they just spray it. It looks like a milky cloud.
Speaker 2: Jesus. A blue whale can release around twenty liters of sperm and a single ejaculation wells arg as mammals. Whales have some of the smallest sperm of all mammals, ranging from fifty to seventy five microns in size. Interesting, and sperm can live in seawater for three to five hours, or up to seventy two hours if concentrated. How about that?
Speaker 3: Wait, did you just look up a fucking Google image search of facts about blue whales? Dougie? What the fuck?
Speaker 2: Man, I I'm here for it, though I didn't know about that. All right, enough, said Steph said good night to my cohort of whores. Love y'all, Love you, Steph, Steph, love you. Mm m mm oh my god. And then Dougie's like, lm ao, I heard you. Love Surprises Jonathan the motherfucker surprise, motherfucker rude dies, motherfucker Yo.
Speaker 3: You remember when those memes came out that was solid year animal. You sent a couple of pictures that are not loading for me in the chat.
Speaker 2: But yeah, uh uh uh White boy Wizard said, dude looks like he's had aides longer than Magic Johnson.
Speaker 3: God, who the surprise, motherfucker?
Speaker 2: Oh, I think he's probably talking about David's. Yeah, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he looks like a strung out meth addict, which I mean he he always has right and his only big thing was that his dad died in nine to eleven, and he like rode that wave as long as he could. And he yeah, I've tried, dude, I've tried watching his stand up. He wasn't funny on Saturday Night Live. But I'm not gonna blame him for that. Saturday Night Live hadn't been funny in a good while, so like, you know, fine, what in his fault? They were just saying what the writers told him to do, even his stand up, though, Like I just I don't I don't think I've ever laughed at a single thing.
Speaker 2: He said, Yeah, you know, not my flavor. Dougie said, I'm a globe tarb, a globe tard. I came up with a new meeting for LGBTQS luminary Globe ball Earth True North, questioning flatness, skeptic, bro.
Speaker 3: Why did you misspell ball like ball? The right way would have still been a bee? You put ball like ball in your eyes out. I'm not mad at it, just like, wait, what is that? The is that the euphemism for the the globe tarts?
Speaker 2: What is all this button.
Speaker 3: That's the New York pronunciation ball.
Speaker 2: Got you ball, Get your fucking balls out of here. I'm sorry, I did not mean to mean that whole place.
Speaker 7: Goth.
Speaker 2: Alex said in quotes, I don't like butt stuff, And why am I being judged now? Because I'm not into anal? Like first, first, I like surprises in my ass because I want to get pro by an alien. And then I say I don't like butt stuff, and now I'm being judge for that. It's like, all right, is there a happy medium? How about a finger? There's a finger? A happy medium? Is maybe just the tip of a tongue a happy medium? What would make you people happy?
Speaker 4: I'm just curious, he said his Bart Simpson eating ass.
Speaker 3: So maybe that's right, dude, Maybe getting your salad tosses that happy medium.
Speaker 2: I'm good, I'm good, you know. Don't kiss me afterward, don't do no.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Alex, you are just lighting them up for this shit.
Speaker 3: It's hilarious.
Speaker 2: Jesus hard g I want to I don't even know. HARGI was here, have a great night view. It was uh well yeah, he said, have a great night peeps out. Three am. Mountain time comes way too soon.
Speaker 3: I feel that indeed, indeed it is. Yeah, I looked it up about Hindustan. You're right, it wasn't like officially right, it was. Hindustan was seen as the northernmost part of India. But you know, they pretty much called the entirety of that because you know, ignorant British people and things, until it was formally recognized in nineteen forty seven. So you taught me something new today, sir.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just found out about that too. I mean I assumed that it probably wasn't always called India, like you know, like United States of America wasn't always United States of America, like kind of shit. The White Boy Wizard said, there's plenty of tickle spots, bro, you can skip the brown eye if you need to. Thank you. I appreciate that. I like other things tickled personally. Yeah.
Speaker 3: The memes, we got a couple of good memes that are also coming in here. Uh, spirit animal with is that a joint or a bowl? It's a booth.
Speaker 2: I am I gonna smoke this fucking thing by myself.
Speaker 9: Man, I'm gonna try to figure out how the fuck to roll that.
Speaker 3: I mean, beautiful time Time and energy can get it done. Brother, But at that point, I feel like the airflow wouldn't work.
Speaker 2: That's what I was getting ready to say, like, because it's gonna be a little knotted up, and you know, I don't know how. I mean, it looks pretty tightly packed in there.
Speaker 3: It's gonna collapse in on itself when you light the bowl right, like, that part's gonna collapse in and then make the rest of the joint not have airflow. I don't know.
Speaker 9: Probably wouldn't smoke, yeah.
Speaker 7: But if I've even packed the black them out before and it's the uh, it doesn't get very good. So I mean that'd be a pretty good novelty trick. But I wouldn't do it. But one time I.
Speaker 2: Smoked out of a pumpkin before. It didn't work very well. Unfortunately, you made a ball out of a pumpkin. Yeah, I mean, just getting weird as a teenager.
Speaker 3: Why not? Why not?
Speaker 2: You know, I mean everybody's tried the smoking out of a pineapple, or not a pineapple, maybe a pineapple, but like an apple or a mango or something like that. So I was like, pumpkin, I never heard anybody try that. Let me give it a whirl.
Speaker 3: If does go ahead and dissolve the Iris before April fifteen, that'd be great. Yeah, I don't think that's gonna happen for this past tax season, dude, and I hope that the Iris is dissolved. I just have a hard time seeing it happen. I really do, hoping for the best, but expecting the worst as I do Spear and Ammal. I have a dog, I have a daughter. Ah, that's fucked up. So many people who don't know what that anime has coming next, and then when they see that part, it's like it's like, yeah, yeah, this is not the happy, happy Joy Joy show that's for damn sure.
Speaker 9: Funny as I don't care.
Speaker 7: It's fucked up and it made my move a heart laugh.
Speaker 3: I get it. After careful consideration, I've decided to become more extreme in my religious beliefs. Crusader Things. I liked Kingdom of Heaven in two thousand and five, but it got bad reviews. I don't know why because it wasn't very historically accurate. They mentioned historical figures, but like the vast majority of the story and the battles and how it took place where not accurate. I, for one, loved the movie thousand percent, but I'm also I obviously have a bit of a bias when it comes to these types of things.
Speaker 2: You know, did you see this right here? Bro It says. Zelensky says Ukraine will not recognize upcoming US in Russia talks. The Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky said Monday that Ukraine will not recognize upcoming talks between the US and Russia and denied that his country was invited to participate. He goes Ukraine will not accept. Ukraine knew nothing about this, and Ukraine regards any negotiations about Ukraine without Ukraine as having no results. Zelensky said the Kremlin has confirmed the peace talks with the US will be held in Saudi Arabia on Tuesday. The negotiations will involve high level Russian and American officials, including Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and US Secretary of State Marco Rubio. Zelenski denied claims from US officials that Ukraine was invited. Ukraine will not take part in the negotiations. Ukraine did not know, did not know that they were planned, and the visit to the regent was planned long before the US decided to meet Russia there. Rubio arrived in Saudi Arabia on Monday, and he is expected to be joined by the US National Security Advisor Mike Waltz and Steve Whitkoff, President Trump's Middle East envoy, who has been involved in some diplomacy with Russia. Lavrov will be joined by Yuri Ushakkov and an aid to Russian President Vladimir Putin. Zelensky has said that European countries should be involved in the talks, but that idea has been rejected by both the US and Russia. Lavrov said Monday that most European leaders aren't interested in peace.
Speaker 3: Right, of course, they're not keep this war going they all, I mean, Russia's big issue has been with NATO. Cool, gotcha, homeboy. Their invasion of Ukraine has led to two other nations joining NATO. Okay, not the best play, but I get where they're coming from. Right Cool. Now Ukraine is saying that they also want to join the EU. Russia has said that they don't have a problem with them joining the EU. They think every European sovereign nation should have a seat at the table of EU, which is crazy that they want to call them a sovereign nation when it comes to EU, but not when it comes to NATO. But now Ukraine is saying that they want to form their own version of DATO without the United States, which again Zelenski is not gonna fucking happen, homeboy, And they're not gonna get what they want. No one's gonna get what they want on this shit. Russia's not gonna get what they want, Ukraine's not gonna get what they want. It is inconceivable at this time to go back to a pre twenty fourteen Ukrainian map. That's simply not going to happen. I think that they can concede some lands. I think that they can kind of all have a saving a face happened in some way, shape or form. But at this point it's gotten so convoluted and so muddied up, and Zelenski has made every conceivable wrong move that could have been made since Trump has gotten elected, and it's like, bro, you're just pissing in your own bowl of cheerios. At this point, Putin hasn't exactly been making a lot of wise moves on his regard either, but at least he's got more military might to back up the things that he has been saying and doing. But even still he's it's it's a fucking mess. It's a fucking mess. And y'all, y'all understand that that's not even the craziest conflict going on right now. South Africa and Zimbabwe are currently going at it. Rwanda has now invaded the Democratic Republic of the Congo. That like, we have so fucking much happening as we speak right now. But during all of this, I am very happy as an American that America is looking internal right now. Okay, we're worrying about us and our soil and our shit. I like that a lot. I really do. For for five fucking seconds, we're not getting involved in sticking our dicks where it doesn't belong. And this makes me happy. I like it.
Speaker 2: I'm a fan of that. I do enjoy that. In other news, I wanted to share the screen here for a second, so not to go full on jewish here, but there is an interesting there's an interesting thing happening with the Chat GBT logo. Have you seen this? Look at this? Watch this. So they mirrored two CHATGBT logos and look at the image that it makes when it comes together. Wait for it looks ring mandala. Wait ah, what's that star David?
Speaker 3: Isn't that the tattoo in your hand?
Speaker 2: No? I got a little flower going on there.
Speaker 3: Dude, that looks like the flower of life. Yeah, it's a six pointed star on the inside of it. But the rest of that isn't that the mandala.
Speaker 2: It may be a mandala or mandolah or however they say it.
Speaker 3: But I thought this was going chakra with it, bro. I didn't. I didn't. Even when I see that, my first thought wasn't Judaism. My first thought was Hinduism. Maybe I'm off base, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's the first thing that I thought was the star of David. And that's what you know this person was saying too.
Speaker 3: So I thought very in gypsy propaganda, typical fucking gypsies.
Speaker 2: Dude, they just got to take over the whole damn world. Huh.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, they're doing it in the shadows. They're keeping up the front to blame the Jews for everything.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, they're just trying to get the Jews blame for everything. But really they're jipping this all man, jeez, spirit animal, he got. Spirit animal says, I'm not that high. Now he's holding two blunts in his mouth.
Speaker 9: I forget what with the second one, So I just rolled the third one. So I'm like, well, might as well smoke both of them.
Speaker 7: But also, the Star of David was never really said to be star called starve David in the Bible. But it does mention that the star of Bail the Star of David was something that the Nazis. Heinrich Hitler is the one who did that, made them wear that it knowing about what does it called it the star of David by the way.
Speaker 6: Right, it's a star rim fan or something, isn't it, And that's not right.
Speaker 7: It's been a cult thing and it's from but I believe it's from the Cabala, not as ACTI shust, So don't quote me on that. But I do know that it was you got specifically used as almost an insult by Hitler.
Speaker 3: I just looked it up here. It says it became more common in the Jewish writings and artifacts during the Middle Ages. The Jewish community of Prague adopted it as a Prague I don't know how you fucking pronounce it adopted's official symbol in the seventeenth century. It became a symbol of the Jewish people as a whole in the nineteenth century, so in the sixteen hundreds and in the eighteen hundreds it became more widely used as a Jewish symbol. It was chosen as the central symbol of the flag of the Zionist movement in eighteen ninety seven. It was placed on the Israeli flag after the establishment of the state in nineteen forty eight. In the Kabbala, it can symbolize the connection between God, Israel, and the Torah. It can also symbolize the relationship between God and the people. It appears on synagogue, Jewish tombstones and in architecture.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, and the biggest symbol of Judaism before that was probably the Menora. It appears on all kinds of coinage from that part of the world. And they don't they believe strongly in antiiconism, so no idols, So maybe they've been searching for a symbol to represent them for a long time. Personally, I have no problem with the Star of David a symbol.
Speaker 9: The symbol of itself is idolatry, though I don't know.
Speaker 6: Much about it. Some people have a problem with it. Maybe I should, I just haven't looked into it that deep.
Speaker 2: I mean, you could say about the cross, right, but that's the thing.
Speaker 3: Are the people worshiping the cross or are they using it as like an identifying symbol? Are the Jews praying to the Star of David or are they rocking it as like an identifying marker? You see what I'm saying. There's a difference. Idolatry doesn't necessarily mean building an idol and worshiping it, because I mean, hell, people idolatize, idolize excuse me, they idolicize the celebrities and wealth and and uh you know all these things as well. So idolatry doesn't necessarily need to be a hardened, tangible idol. But as far as like a symbol like that, yeah, the Star of David, when and how that was ever associated with David could have fooled me. The earliest records that I could see here says that it was a common geometric symbol in ancient time, similar to the swastika and five pointed star like wicca. So it's an ancient symbol that's been used all over the place. It was using pagan traditions, the first century churches and Muslim culture, and it was found in alchemical and other writings, which alchemical typically ties into hermetic principles, the kabbala, these types of ancient Greek things. It's one of these older symbols. I didn't know that the Jews started using it only in like on mass in the seventeenth century. It's new information.
Speaker 2: It doesn't shock me one bit. I mean personally, I this is getting a rub some feathers the wrong way, I think. But just to throw it out there, I actually think the way that I'm seeing it now, you know, because I did a whole show on all the New Age philosophy and stuff like that. You know, people are like, oh, new Age, they don't really have any direction. They just pick that and pick this and pick that. And it's like, Okay, maybe we're cherry picking off of certain religions, but I seem to I seem to understand that, like that's kind of something that a lot of other religions did as well. If you think about it, like there's a lot of stories that have been repeated over time, and certain other stories that have been cemented within certain religions. I mean, we talk about December twenty fifth, right, how many other religions use December twenty fifth for some kind of like festival or something like that. Right, And so I was thinking, dude, was Christianity the original New Age? Like, That's what I was thinking, because you got it's pulling from all the different parts. How many different pagan things were in there. Well, if you think about it, if you weren't religious back in the day, you were just called pagan, right, And so if you're just pulling from a little bit at everybody, is that not the original fucking New Age?
Speaker 3: Neoplatonism, I would say, would probably be the first version of New Age.
Speaker 2: Well, Neoplatonism didn't even really come about into way after Christianity neoplat No, No, that was actually called mid Platonism.
Speaker 3: Excuse me.
Speaker 2: The Neoplatonism didn't come about until like I think first.
Speaker 3: Century AD, around the same time Christianity got popping.
Speaker 2: It was like six or seven hundred a d. I believe it was like way after Plato. Plato was existing like in like five or six hundred BC, and then you had I believe it was called like mid tier platonism or midway platonism. I'm sure they didn't call it back that back then, and as it evolved, it was like six seven hundred AD whenever neoplatonism, and even still nowadays, the people that are adding to platonism, it's neoplatonism is constantly evolving even to this day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm looking to hear this is the third century ADS when Neoplatonism really took off, which honestly three hundred's AD was when Christianity got more formalized. So I see where you're going with this. But I mean, it's not like there's people that haven't taken eclectic looks at things before. For sure, I wouldn't say Christianity was that. If anything, it was taking a lot of the Jewish looking at things, because this was kind of seen quote unquote they spin off of Judaism, but they didn't like take on other attributes of like the pagan deities of like the Romans or anything like that. I mean until later on. But the canonization of saints and stuff and tom like the first early Christians.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, I'm just saying it's it's ever evolving, and that's the point, Like why would you have something. You know, God's word is the same yesterday as it is today, but it's always evolving, So how can it be the same yesterday as it is today at that point?
Speaker 3: See, I think that it shouldn't be evolving. I think it's pretty much set in stone on that front. But yeah, they take it and they try to interpret it to our modern day, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, dude. Yeah, And dude, I was looking into because we did a show on this gentleman's name is Bill on a Hue the other night or Monday night on Meta And dude, like the the he gets into, like the esoteric understandings of the Bible and stuff like that, which I always found interesting, not saying the one way is right or one way is wrong. I just like the perspective. But one of the things that he was bringing up is about like how the you know, there's certain translations in the Bible, and if you're somebody who's looking at it from an esoteric perspective, you can spot them a lot easier. So like, uh, for example, what is it like Matthew six twenty two. I think I always bring up the one where basically, if you're if if if thine eye is single, then your whole body should be full of light. Right, But then you check out the the the NIV or NLV, whichever one the newer one, the newer Bible. It says, if your eyes are clear, then your whole body should be full of light. It's like your eyes. No, it wasn't talking about your eyes. It was a single eye, and now you just changed it too. If your eyes are clear, the fuck are you? What is this Friday night lights? Like clear clear eyes, clear heart, can't lose or some bullshit like. I don't know, dude. It's just the way that they're changing things to help people understand and interpret them differently. It's like, dude, I think that you're taking away a lot of the spiritual aspects from it. And I don't know exactly what they meant with with the whole Matthew C. I think it's Matthew six twenty two. I could be wrong, but I don't know exactly what they meant. But how I look at it, if your eye is single, third eye, pineal gland, whatever, you've got to go inside, I don't know. I mean, what is your take on that?
Speaker 3: Just curious, I'm sure you're looking up the verse right now to see what the reference is, because I mean, that's once again cherry picking information and taking one verse out of context never gives you a clear look at what it is. And for the record, there is an NIV and NLT, that New International Version or the New Living Translation, and there's tons I get it, there's tons of versions of the Bible. But when we get lost in the sauce on this, I feel like we're missing the forest for the trees here.
Speaker 6: It's just me which verse was this? Sorry? I was distracted with another verse.
Speaker 2: Actually, uh well, let me let me check it out here. I want to say it's Matthew six twenty two. Let me just double yes, damn, I got that right. Holy shit, go for it all right, So Matthew six two do do?
Speaker 7: Do? It?
Speaker 3: Says?
Speaker 6: Yeah, the eyes the lamp of the body. If your eyes are healthy, your whole body will be full of light.
Speaker 2: If your eyes are healthy. No, that's not what it said originally in the King James version, right, Like, why why are we changing to your eyes are healthy? What the fuck?
Speaker 3: I'm looking here? The eyes the lamp of the body. Let's see what which version is this here?
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 3: The explanation, Jesus used the idea of the eye as a lamp to illustrate how our perceptions affect our whole being. So basically, good eyes eyes that see well and perceive well. In the Bible, a good eye quote unquote is associated with generosity and a positive outlook. Bad eyes would be eyes that are unhealthy or perceived poorly. In the Bible, a bad eye quote unquote is associated with greed and selfishness. The verse is part of a larger passage that includes the idea that the light within us can be darkness. This passage reflects the broader Biblical theme that the condition of our heart affects our actions and perceptions.
Speaker 2: The eyes within us, so not the external eyes.
Speaker 3: It's it's a metaphor, dog the eyes would be like the light that's shining within us, because that's what the eye light was talking about. He is Jesus used the idea of the eye as a lamp to illustrate how our perceptions affect our whole being.
Speaker 2: To illustrate Okay, but regardless, I just think that you know the way that it was changed. Let me read you to the King James version of this verse and you'll be able to distinguish the dish.
Speaker 6: It's pretty different. I'm looking at him right now.
Speaker 2: Literally it says about It says the light of the body is the eye. If therefore thine I be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. That's nothing to do with what the the newer version says. It's completely changed.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Let's see here King James version.
Speaker 2: Sure you know what. I'll share the screen real quick. That way, you ain't got to be searching all. We ain't all got to be sharing it. Okay, So right here, this is the King James version. The light of the body is the eye. If therefore thine I be single, that whole body shall be full of light. Now let us check out the uh which is your flavor the new International version. There we go. Okay, let's check out twenty two. The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are healthy, your whole body will be full of light.
Speaker 3: He's talking about the eye light illustrating. If you're so stupid, I feel like we're missing the force for the trees here. I'm looking at the breakdown of what it meant. Even in the King James version, it's all about generosity or stinginess. With the striking image, he warns people that a smidgen of stinginess can spoil the whole heart.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm looking up the Latin vulgate right now, which is the oldest language I know anything about. I don't know any Greek, but this adjectivit uses is simplex, which is translated as either single in the KJV or healthy in all the other translations. But in Latin they use the word simplex. It's lucherna corporus s oculus see fuert oculus tuus simplex, totum corpus toum lucci dem rit. And I don't know any of the Greek, but you know, I could probably find it.
Speaker 2: Good on you for pronouncing that. Damn, I'm pretty impressed with that.
Speaker 3: But again, when you're taking that one thing, what was the message was he saying? It's literally talking about your eye, no as a metaphor talking about being generous or being stingy, Right, if that's that whole thing was about. So if we're getting stuck on one eye versus two wys, it's like no, no, no, what was the message? Though?
Speaker 4: We're missing the forest for the trees.
Speaker 2: Sure, sure, but let's read the let's read the whole paragraph. Maybe we'll be able to bring it into focus here with one of your eyes or both of your eyes, depending on which version. But it's this is the treasures in heaven. Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is there, your heart will also be The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are healthy, your whole body will be full of light. If your eyes are unhealthy, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light within you is darkness. How great is that darkness? Now that is the new international version.
Speaker 3: But I mean it's again when you do that, not you. I'm saying, when people do that and they look at how one version has this thing different, the other version has this thing different, but the message is the same. Like the point that they were trying to get across can still get across. I feel like that's the more important.
Speaker 2: You know, it's all about, you know, whether what it is you're trying to take from it, whether you're looking at it xoterically or esoterically. And I just so happened to like the mystical esoteric version. Is that exactly what the writers meant whenever they wrote it? I don't fucking know what they meant. This is people interpreting it two thousand years after the case.
Speaker 3: And I am more of the type that believe that what they intended to write is more important than what people can extrapolate from it.
Speaker 2: So it doesn't matter if you just change versus and change words completely. It's it doesn't matter. You got the point.
Speaker 3: Across I versus eyes. We're getting stuck on that here, brother, Like, yeah, that's that's what was the point? What was the point that was trying to get conveyed here? I'm not saying change up the entire everything about it, but we're we're splitting hair over a singular versus plural.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just feel like it's a it's a big cop out to say, well, you're missing the whole point of the whole book. It's like, you know, any any Christian out there will tell you what their favorite verse is, but it's all almost always taken out of context, so like somebody is always going to disagree with a verse. So it's almost like nobody can ever bring up a verse because somebody's like, you're missing the point. It's like, well, what is though.
Speaker 3: For their favorite verse? Ask for their favorite passage? That that would be a better way to ask that question. A favorite verse is like usually a sentence or two, which can always be taken out of context.
Speaker 2: I guess so, I just I don't know. I I have a different you know, want to look into those kind of things, not saying anybody's right or anybody's wrong. I really don't care what anybody else's opinion is on the matter. I like looking up the esoteric version. Some people find that to be silly or stupid. That's just my favorite. I mean, if I'm if I'm the kind of guy that is taking the Bible literal, I don't know, dude, I'm not so much.
Speaker 3: I'm meant to be taken literal, bro. There's tons of parts that are meant to be interpreted and discussed and debated. There's others that are meant to be read as they are. This is the parts where like I believe that is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow right, like the things that Jesus was telling people to live their life, like, I believe that should be the same. You know what I'm saying now, I personally do not speak Aramaic or Hebrew or Greek. Well, that was a Jesus quote, I know, that's my point if I But he didn't speak it in Latin, right, that was the Latin interpretation of it. I don't know the language that that particular passage was being spoken, and I would assume Aramaic because that was the common vernacular of the day. I would love to learn it so I can read it in its proper language and get the actual complete description and meaning behind it all. But you know, and that's the thing though, it's a it's a matter of faith. At that point, we have faith that the true Word has been preserved and has gotten to us. Has there been you know, mistranslations, has words been changed? Has this happened all? One hundred percent not negating that, but then that's where the whole faith thing comes in. But I understand why you look at it the way you do, Bro, And I'm not trying to dismiss it or undermine you in any way.
Speaker 2: No, I know.
Speaker 6: One more time. Yeah, the oldest thing we have is the Greek version, and it uses the adjective haplos. It says a ho opthalamos sou hop loos hol on to soma. Something something U and holos or haplos is translated is either clear, single, or well actually just those two maybe healthy. So that's the word haplos, And I guess there's just an argument about how it's going to be translated. In an older English they used single, and in modern English they might use clear or healthy, and in Latin it was simplex. Maybe that also has a double meaning. So I don't know, and I don't think like this one verse really changes too much of the overall meeting, which is probably what Jacob would agree with me on.
Speaker 7: Sure.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm not even talking about your actual eyes. It was a metaphor for the lamp, your spirit. It was talking about being stingy, or being greedy or being generous. The actual eyes were not the thing in question.
Speaker 2: Sure, No, I'm not saying that it was your actual eyes. In general. I attributed I attributed to the pineal glend. You know, but that's just my interpretation of it. I got you, I mean because I put something in with God, a picture of God.
Speaker 3: What's he doing? Noah, get the boat?
Speaker 2: Oh my God?
Speaker 3: Oh man, you know I actually just saw this. Uh was They've just done a study that you know, we can test DNA and see that, Like they say, quote unquote, if we are to believe the experts, not biblical scientific here and again, look at that with whatever lens you want, everybody, I'm not here to say one way or another. They say that it's provable that all humans stem from at least two genetic parents, right, a man and a woman. Now, certain religions will say that's the Adam and Eve. Certain religions will say that's the A lot of religions have the first man in first woman's story. So I'm not trying to throw a Christian spin on this. But what they also found is that somewhere around twelve thousand to ten thousand BC, apparently there was some sort of a worldwide event to where like eighty percent of the male population died like just a man. And they believe it was something like warfare, not like a sickness or anything like that. They think that there was a prehistoric world war. And that's why they're saying that it was all the males, because typically they're the ones that do the war fighting. It wasn't children that are found like this, and it wasn't women, right, their recessive genes have gone on. And it's like I think it was saying that around that time, somewhere around like fifteen percent of all women on Earth were killed, but eighty percent it was like a nineteen out of every twenty dudes died violently and just removed themselves from the gene pool. And it's like they may have had a World War one or a prequel World war if you will.
Speaker 2: Could they have been fighting off the nephlin.
Speaker 3: That's a possibility. I do not knew whatever happened. All these dudes just were no longer with us. So and they could tell that because you have like one dude for eight wives and shit like that, which if you're trying to repopulate, that would kind of be what would happen next? So again, know wild things.
Speaker 2: Man, damn spirit animal, Go ahead, sir.
Speaker 7: They also believe that they might have actually found that they Okay, so I was reading an article.
Speaker 9: I'll have to find it.
Speaker 7: But anyway, they're flying over Mount aliott And, which is an and they believe that they may have found Noah's Arc.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I remember they found that in like five wouldn't it.
Speaker 9: I believe?
Speaker 3: So, yes, sir, Yeah, I want to go to the museum the giant Noah's Arc that they built. Isn't it in Georgia?
Speaker 9: Uh No, it's ouch in Kentucky, I.
Speaker 3: Believe, Kentucky. Yeah. I want to go check that out. It's fucking huge.
Speaker 2: Can I just ask a simple question here, just out of curiosity, and it's no judgment either way, But do y'all actually believe that there was two of every animal and that's how all the animals survived was because Noah collected them all on a boat. Is that like something at Christians actually believe or is that just a story?
Speaker 3: Kind of a loaded answer on that one, kind of yes, kind of new. So, for instance, we're not saying that any aquatic creatures had to be there, and I mean depending on the type of insect, right, these things like we could just write those off. However, when we say that, we're not saying he got like two of every breed of dog. Think of like two primordial wolves, that their spawn became all these things or to what we would now call like saber. Two tigers and their descendants became all of the felines and like these types of things. Ye really, Sam but collected them. We believe that they came to his arc because God told them to come to his art kind of thing.
Speaker 7: I believe that he collected, like all the ones that Okay, so I believe that in his known world, so the animals that were there that didn't I believe he collected. I believe that they came to him, that he built the arc and everything.
Speaker 9: But I believe that they will come exactly.
Speaker 7: And I believe that even if when man man why I say man, I mean both men, women and men. I believe the Bible even says even when man will not bow their head in prayer of the Lord, the animals shall bow their head in praise of no other.
Speaker 9: And I believe that they will do it said.
Speaker 7: And I believe that they came to him and he loaded them up, and that Hum and his family are the only ones that were pure enough to survive.
Speaker 9: And I believe that that because there.
Speaker 7: Is a bottleneck, as you were saying, and everything and that would uh, that would uh support it.
Speaker 9: Well, that's not awesome.
Speaker 7: That's also not the first bottleneck we've had as a civilization either.
Speaker 3: But I also don't believe this happened in like twelve thousand BC. I believe this was like way before that, Like I believe human existence has only been around for a few thousand years either.
Speaker 2: Well a lot of Christians do think that it's what you know, human's only been around for six thousand years or whatever the case is.
Speaker 3: I know that blows my fucking mind, like real shit, we now foreshore beyond shadow of any doubt. No, we had human civilization at fourteen thousand BC, like not even a point of contention, any.
Speaker 2: Go Bey Tepping, that's one of.
Speaker 3: The men about Doggerland. But yeah, go Beckley, He's another example of that one hundred percent. It's like, I mean, who's to say when these like ancient stories of the Torah, like the ancient stories not Moses in Egypt, that's documented within the Egyptian records, and shit, right the time of Ramsey the second all that I'm talking like pre that old old old kingdom in these things, like who's to fucking say how long ago that really was.
Speaker 2: Like possibly one hundred thousand years ago.
Speaker 3: I don't possibly, Well, he was talking.
Speaker 2: To the he was talking to like specific pharaohs and shit. Moses was though, wasn't he?
Speaker 3: Right? That's what I'm saying. It's like certain parts of like the Book of Exodus, so it goes Genesis Exodus or Genesis. Yeah, Genesis, Exos Civiticus. So Exodus is the story of Moses and all that, and like we at least have some sort of a uh a telltale sign as far as where human history and codified sources where that kind of blends a bit right the Book of Genesis, Yo, who fucking knows.
Speaker 2: I mean you're talking about the creation of the universe at that point.
Speaker 3: I mean in the world wide flood, which everybody can agree at one point the world flooded, right.
Speaker 2: There's actually there's some people believe I agree with that. Some people believe it happened multiple times, this several floods.
Speaker 3: Why not? I mean, I don't know, but hold on, you say it didn't. You don't believe the worldwide flood there, Tony.
Speaker 6: Now, I don't believe the worldwide one, but I believe that different peoples at different times must have experienced floods a long time ago, and they created myths accordingly. But after having enough water to cover all the highest mountains, and where it came from and where it went, and whether there's a big vault, you know, up in the sky and then another one down in the tectonic plates, that's the explanation I've heard. But to me, it just doesn't seem plausible. It seems more plausible that ancient people just experienced floods here and there, and they came up with these stories, and some of them might have saved some animals and boats too, because even China has that story.
Speaker 3: Right. My belief is that that was more like the Pangaea split when that happened, the earthquakes and tidal waves that came from that, I believe that was more like the worldwide flood quote unquote world wide flood. But I mean again, that's just based off of my own thought.
Speaker 2: So, Tony, if you think that there wasn't a worldwide flood, then you probably don't believe in Noah's ark.
Speaker 6: Then personally, no, no, I don't believe in probably most of anything before about King David, including much of the Moses story. I believe there was a Moses character. I believe he was a powerful military leader. As for his origin story, I'm not so sure about that, but it's okay. It's a nice story, and it was a popular story, and it kind of incorporated into Islam too. These stories were just very popular. That's where the Nephelm came from. They were just a popular story. I don't believe those are real either, but you know, some tribes have bigger people than others, and then the small people looked at the big people like they were giants, and oh my god, you know these maybe these people are descendants of gods or something. Also, the whole thing about twelve thousand PC, I think that lines up pretty well with Graham Hancock's idea of an ancient apocalypse something that wiped out a huge number of people. As for the gender disparity, I don't know how they would know if that's true, but I am aware. I've heard the same fact that you know, the male bottleneck is way more restricted than the female one, and I have just chopped that up to general polygamy over you know, millennia, and we're seeing it come back with Elon Musk a little bit because we have the incentive to you know, just a group to the most powerful, richest guy, and you know there's a bunch of beta males who don't get to reproduce. So I'm glad I live in a more monogamous time period of history than way back then.
Speaker 3: Think of that, they can test the male versus female bottleneck because of the mitochondria in ourselves which are transferred from the female line, and they could tell that the males were the ones that took the heavy hit back way back when at.
Speaker 6: That specific time, not just spread out over millennia.
Speaker 3: They're saying that it was at least it was prehistory, pre quote unquote written history. So they're saying, if it was to condense the world's population in that way and then have everybody reproduce enough to where we had the population density that we did when history started being codified, they're saying, arguably quote unquota was somewhere around twelve to ten thousand BC. There's no like exact date on that. But even Graham Hancock's theory about a cataclysmic event, which I don't agree with a lot of what Graham Hancock says, there are some things he says that I do agree with but like the Doggerland thing, for instance, it was wiped out by a giant wave, was a giant cataclysm event kind of, there was a giant earthquake that made a huge ice shell fall in the north of Europe, which then it's a massive tidal wave and swept over northern Europe. Sea levels are already rising, which kind.
Speaker 4: Of gave way to that. But you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But that story that myth of quote unquote Atlantis being swept under the sea if a giant tidal wave came that. Of course, ancient people wouldn't know where tidal waves came from. Why wouldn't they think that that was what the case is? So like it's i'd, like I said, I don't don't agree with everything he says. I see the colonel of truth to a lot of it, you know, But again, we only just discovered doggar Land like less than a decade.
Speaker 6: Ago, right, right, True.
Speaker 2: Sam had said that he believes that ninety percent of the Bible is to be taken literally. So I was just curious, you know, just trying to look up here, and it says according to a recent Gallup poll, fifty eight percent of those who identify as Christians believe the Bible is inspired by God, but not everything is to be taken literally. Twenty five percent believe that everything in the Bible should be taken literally, and sixteen percent believe that the Bible is an ancient book of fables. Okay, interesting to see, you know what the masses believe? And I don't know. I mean, whenever they take whenever they do polls, it's like, who knows who's actually being pulled? I've never been asked to take a fucking poll before, you know.
Speaker 3: So maybe it also depends, I would think, go on denomination of Christianity.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 3: When they said literally versus some open to interpretation, do they mean like the Book of Revelation, Because there are some that believe that that is literal, there's gonna be a literal forty foot giant from the sea that's gonna come fuck shit up. Then there are those that believe that's kind of a metaphor for some other You see what I'm saying. It's like, how in depth was that question really being asked? Who fucking knows? Man?
Speaker 2: Who knows? Yeah, I mean it's interesting. Nonetheless, and I find it all to be fascinating, you know, I'm but anyway, Oh, I think that it's probably about that time and the Spirit Animal, I guess left, so we're not gonna be able to give his sendoff unfortunately. Oh damn it, Sam, damn Sam. He might be coming back. He's he's dropped out a couple times and came back. But anyway, look, this was an awesome time. We always appreciate all the good cult members to come and join us on these live shows. And if you're somebody listening to this the next day, we release these on Wednesday. If you're somebody who listen to it the next day or any time after that and you would like to be able to join us on these conversations, the best way to be able to do that is to go to Patreon dot com slash Cultive Conspiracy Podcast and sign up for the Third Eye All the Way Open tier. That is the best way to be able to support the show, and you get the shows a couple of days in advance, usually completely commercial free. There's the Spirit Animal and uh yeah, so you know, if you want to be able to drop any line to us, that's the best way to be able to reach us as well, So thank you to all the good cult members who have done so already. Jacob, how about some gold and silver, sir.
Speaker 3: If you haven't already but you would like to get involved in the buying and selling of gold bullion and minted coins and silver gold excuse me, silver, minted coins and bullion, then come check us out ccsilver dot com. Link is in the description below. From there, you'll be able to buy as much as you want. Yes, you will pay that monthly subscription, but that also gives you access to the catalog of buying all of the coins and the things and the stuff. There are those that take it and turn that into whole business models for themselves. There are those that join just to buy silver for themselves. Look, we're not telling you what to do with it. We're just trying to promote it as much as we can. Link is in the description below. Cecsilver dot com. Diversify your portfolio and your financial future. If you feel the need, and if you haven't already gone and done so, dear cult members, then please at this time hit the five stars, hit the shares of like, suscribes to comments, leave a postly reviewer, share super friend, the family shar Us everywhere.
Speaker 4: Here's the deal. The more activity our algorithms see.
Speaker 3: Across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could that become potential cult members like christ you find, ladies and gentlemen, why you're ready to go check out Metamisteries, Jonathan's other show and give them the five star reviews, the positivity and the good comments and all the things. And also go check out Metamisteries on Patreon if you would like to join in the live on Wednesday nights.
Speaker 4: Also go check out caj To Night on YouTube.
Speaker 3: More videos will be dropping eventually, I promise you I haven't forgotten about it. And go check out Cajun Night on Patreon if you would like to be a part of the caj Night lives on Wednesday night as well. And we thank you for everybody's already.
Speaker 2: Gone and done, so Samuel, go ahead with your glorious sendoffs, Sir.
Speaker 9: Chaos.
Speaker 7: Also raiseel plaisil and so you are truly missed. And by the way, boys, much love from the creek.
Speaker 2: There we go. Sometimes, sam you get a little too excited and your high pitch doesn't pick up on the zoom, so just going forward. But we do appreciate the the extravagant sendoffs with the excited action going on there, and that's something that we like to send off too, because what we like.
Speaker 3: To say is, oh shit.
Speaker 2: I almost went into a full on meta out right there. But anyway, burn the handle of both ends.
Speaker 10: Bro.
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm getting it. I'll get there. But anyway, this was another beautiful episode of the Cults of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan, I'm Jacob, and this was another beautiful episode of the Cults of Conspiracy. What the fuck am I saying?
Speaker 14: My y?
Speaker 3: You did yourself?
Speaker 14: Brother?
Speaker 3: Good god? Oh and there's one and there's one there.
Speaker 2: We go sorry about that. You know what, We're not even gonna edit it out. We're humans, we make mistakes. And there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 3: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com. Right now, Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item. But that's not all. When you get one item. They will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screech shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code Cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code cult that Cult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code cult