Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to KFI AM six forty the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Wednesday. It is March nineteenth. Bottom of the hour. We're going to get into what you're watching Wednesday. A couple couple stories about this number one that that Hollywood director that was arrested for taking eleven million dollars from Netflix and giving them absolute snot and a Kleenex on in return.
Speaker 3: Absolutely nothing.
Speaker 2: But we'd also like to know what it is that you have been watching lately, So just leave us a talkback message on the iHeart app. When you're listening on the app, you set that little button that's got a microphone on it, it sends us a little message, so you can tell us what it is that you've you've been watching, or you're excited about something that's coming up.
Speaker 3: What else is going on? Time for what's happening?
Speaker 1: WOWI The Fed has held interest rates steady. They have held the benchmark interest rates study today with investors now waiting from the chair Jerroome Power for further clues on the direction of monetary policy and the state of the US economy. Kind of a wait and see. We'll see what's going on here. They're not in a hurry to raise rates. We'll say that tensions remain between US United States and trade partners, those tariffs still hanging in the balance. Stocks have risen on Wall Street since the announcement.
Speaker 2: Investors have signaled almost no chance that the Fed Open Market Committee will lower interest rates this month, but they've surprised us before, so we'll keep an eye on it. There is a lawsuit now that has been filed against Six Flags Up a Magic Mountain because of one of the roller coasters. This family from Garden Grove says one of their sons was killed during the summer of twenty two. Two brothers and their cousin visited and they were writing, X two you've been.
Speaker 3: On that one, No, you're Mountain one as a child.
Speaker 2: It is the one that is you sit in a in your chair and the chair can rotate three hundred and sixty degrees, so as the as the in fact, as you load into the roller coaster, you're facing backwards, okay, and it takes you kind of up the hill, and then as the roller coaster itself goes over the hill for the first drop, your chair actually pitches forwards, so you're facing straight down.
Speaker 3: Oh how fun.
Speaker 2: Well in this case not. They said that at one point towards the end of the ride, the it jolted to a stop. When he got off, twenty two year old Christopher Holly complained of a headaches, that his head hurt, and then he collapsed. He was taken to the hospital and he died of an aneurism.
Speaker 1: The record show blunt head trauma is the cause of death. Your head doesn't hit anything on the ride.
Speaker 2: I guess if there was such a quick stop and it slammed up against the like it kind of snapped back and hit and there was.
Speaker 1: Any underlying issues with him medically, I think, so wow, I'm surprised he wouldn't just shut that down.
Speaker 4: Then.
Speaker 2: Eugene Big You Henley, the South LA community of Hyde Park has been now named as a as a fugitive. Authority said he's an entertainment entrepreneur, self proclaimed community activist, but they've charged him in a federal complaint, saying that he was running a huge criminal enterprise.
Speaker 3: Big You much beloved in South LA. He is not only involved in I mean.
Speaker 1: He made Nipsey hustler, a hustle pretty much not only involved in rap and production and things like that, but was a gang interventionist. Made no qualms about the fact that spent time in roll in the sixties crips gang, but interventionist. Kind of just a big leader in that community. Does a lot of work in terms of after school programs and sponsoring kids football programs. His son plays for the Chargers. Very beloved figure there, so now calling him a fugitive who ran this ring.
Speaker 2: A serial bank robber allegedly knocked off a couple more banks near Detroit a year after he was released from prison. A guy named Dorian Sykes arrested this week accused of robbing a credit union and a Chase branch on a March sixth incident. Guy walked into the credit union, handed a teller a note and said this is a robbery. He asked for big bills before he left in a black crossover vehicle, maybe a Mercedes Sedan, with just over ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: They said.
Speaker 2: The fingerprints lifted from the credit union's front door matched that of Dorian Sykes. There's got to be a lot of fingerprints on that front door to a credit union.
Speaker 3: How are they able to get his good question?
Speaker 1: Another house of horrors to tell you about, Unfortunately, this time in Florida, a toddler was found wandering the streets with a soiled dice on led police to a home over the weekend. This was a two year old child in pajamas with the dirty diaper, and they found the child's father there.
Speaker 3: Forty four year olds.
Speaker 1: Passed out of his bed, passed out in his bed, intoxicated. Just tons of tools and garbage in the home. Animal feces, filth, emaciated dog, rotted off, fur missing from its body, Several alcoholic beverage containers found there, bugs swimming in toilet, water full sink, a cigarette ash everywhere.
Speaker 2: Hold on a second, a sink piled high with inches of cigarette ash.
Speaker 3: To the point where the sink was no longer visible.
Speaker 2: Pill bottles screw out, this scattered throughout the spare room, top of living room, shells exposed razors, hypodermic needles.
Speaker 1: Hopefully that kid just does not remember any of that. They take him from the home and it's never even a distant memory.
Speaker 2: ABC News is report that the pope woke up and in this case, he hasn't needed the non invasive mechanical ventilation to help him breathe.
Speaker 1: The Pope turned the corner on the double pneumonia at eighty eight.
Speaker 2: And there was one point you gave him thirty six hours to meay I did.
Speaker 3: You're right.
Speaker 1: I did give him thirty six hours and I was wrong, but I prayed about it.
Speaker 5: You did.
Speaker 3: I don't believe that.
Speaker 2: But new high tech hotels set to open later this year in Vegas, they say, is going to be integrating artificial intelligence to create a uniquely tailered guest experience. This AI system will build a digital profile for you. It collects data from bookings and previous days to predict your personal preferences. It'll play a key role in booking, check in, room customization, and adapting to your habits over time.
Speaker 3: AI. This is where it gets scary.
Speaker 2: AI will scrape the entire web, finding every piece of information on you that it can resocial media, post every communication, and create your unique digital avatar, a digital twin of you.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, that's awful.
Speaker 2: That sounds like the beginning of a thriller, like a horror movie where the hot the hotel is somehow kills you or taps in your brain and doesn't let you leave.
Speaker 3: Don't beds bed box?
Speaker 1: All right, Well you've seen Severance. Have you seen Severance? Many people have seen Severance, Big Severance. A lot of people say it's very good. Well, if you've seen Severance, you know that the company at the center of it is called Lumen. Well, there was a Lumen that was founded and then Severance came out. So what happened to the original Lumen. We've got their story when we come back.
Speaker 6: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI. AM six forty.
Speaker 1: Man who kidnapped and his girlfriend's ex husband was executed today, the second of four prisoners scheduled to be put to death this week in the United States. Fifty three years old, Lethally injected with the penta barbital.
Speaker 3: It's president to the firing squad in Arizona. Where's the I don't even know where the prison is that they do their executions.
Speaker 1: It is in the Arizona State Prison Complex in the town of Florence. I didn't know there was a Florence, Arizona.
Speaker 2: I did not know that as well, we're gonna do what you're watching Wednesday, coming up at the bottom of the hour and talk about a bunch of stuff that's going on.
Speaker 3: We have some trailers up you could check out.
Speaker 2: But this is kind of a fun a look at the unintended consequences, shall we call it? That Luman Group is a design company, a maker of retractable glazing, and people started going to luman groups Instagram page to ask if they if the workers at Luhmann had been severed, and nobody had any idea what the hell they were talking about.
Speaker 3: Are you in any.
Speaker 2: It turns out that Luhmann Group, the design company, shares its brand name with Luman Industries, the company that we have no idea what it does. In the television show on Apple TV called Severance, if you haven't seen it, you have to go through a severance procedure. The person who goes to work doesn't know what the person at home does, and vice versa. Why do they do it? It's hard to figure out. Adam Scott does a great character. Ben Stiller is one of the producers and directors on the show. It's very creative. It's hard to follow sometimes, but it's really really good. The problem is many real life businesses that have that are called Luman, lum o N or Luhmann l Ume and have become the butt of jokes in their respective industries. One Instagram user commented on a post from Lumen, which is the metabolic measurement device company, said, next thing you know, your wife is missing and you don't remember twelve hours of your day. Another one wrote, praise kir which again is an inside joke. You have to know the show what they're talking about, but for the most part it's harmless.
Speaker 3: Sure, for the most.
Speaker 1: Part, I mean they do what is retractable glazing?
Speaker 3: Is that for window treatments? Sure, I've it's more of like.
Speaker 1: A hands on type thing, not like what evil data, you know, whatever the hell Lumen is in the show?
Speaker 2: Or what about the dentist office outside of Detroit Luman Dental Ah.
Speaker 1: Where you go and you don't remember your dental experience? Now that would work.
Speaker 2: The doctor Monisha Chada is one of the owners, and she said, my husband was like, we need to capitalize on this totally.
Speaker 3: It to tours.
Speaker 2: They did talk about tweaking their logo to evoke sort of at least look like what Luman Industries is in the television show but then they decided against it because they were afraid they would get sued for copyright infringement.
Speaker 1: They say that Hollywood has a long history of dreaming up corporate brands, from Acme Corp.
Speaker 3: And Looney Tunes to.
Speaker 1: Waste oar Royco and HBO Secession, but the brand building behind these fictional companies has grown more complex over time. Apparently producers now hire creative directors to steal visual and tonal language of fake brands as much as they would do with the real ones. You're hiring brand managers to manage your fake brand, which makes sense, but also it seems like a fake job, Like wouldn't it be easier just to come up with the aesthetics of a brand?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you would hire the same people that would do it in the real world to do it. Probably, mister Robot, did you ever watch that through about I did not. That had a company called e Corp stands for Evil Corp. But some people were worried that it was going to hurt the reputation of Ecorp. The other company, the Texas based sustainable project construction contractor. The opposite actually happened, according to the CEO. They said somewhat in accordance with the old adage that there is no such thing as bad press. There was exposure that evolved into some degree of curiosity, and that that led to new contacts, and in the aftermath of those exchanges there said there were even more parties interested in the company's environmental pursuits.
Speaker 3: So that's fun There are even people.
Speaker 2: This also the company that where at least they do some of the filming location the offices is the Bell Works complex there in Holm Deell, New Jersey, and they said that even that building has become sort of a tourist hotspot, even though it has nothing to do with it. I mean it has it's the location of the television show, but it has nothing to do with it.
Speaker 3: And that is funny. When's the last time you traveled to go see it?
Speaker 1: You know, I was just gonna say, you're the only person I know I would have said before you told me that story. I don't know anyone who had ever traveled to a fictional TV series Land.
Speaker 3: I just don't know people who would do that.
Speaker 1: And you are one of those people who traveled to Austin because of Friday night lights and like wanted to go to the places that were in the show.
Speaker 3: It never occurred to me to do that, I don't think, And.
Speaker 1: There's not a show that I feel strongly enough to where I would.
Speaker 2: I mean, And part of it is like, don't ever meet your heroes. You're gonna be disappointed. Some of it's like, you know, don't sure, don't go see the location where Buddy Garrity's car dealership.
Speaker 3: This was there, not as sexy as you think it is, or the flugl.
Speaker 1: I never really thought of Buddy's car dealership as sexy, I know, but I mean, it just had this allure to it that like that's where the secret meetings would take place when they would talk about the football program at Dylan High School.
Speaker 2: And when you see it, it's just situated next to I thirty five right over there, like it's nothing.
Speaker 3: It's nothing special. Like when you come to Hollywood. Yeah, you go walk down Hollywood Boulevard, the Hollywood Walk of Famous, I can't see the stars human.
Speaker 1: In the movies were in the pictures, especially the actors.
Speaker 3: They have very small people. Have you ever seen of actors?
Speaker 1: Have you ever wanted to hear Gwyneth pal Strow talk about sex scenes.
Speaker 2: I read that entire article today, the one with Timothy Shalloman.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I read the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Oh, you can give me the highlights thing because I don't want to read it.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 2: Disturbing and I didn't think it would be. But I came away feeling not great about myself, and.
Speaker 3: You thought you would come away feel like I don't know what I felt going into it. Oh, I can't wait to dig into that.
Speaker 1: Don't forget to let us know what you are watching on this what you watch on Wednesday. And also the filmmaker that robbed ne Flex, we have his story as well.
Speaker 6: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 3: Am six forty live everywhere on the ICA. Oh.
Speaker 1: One of our friends came in and said, oh, for the meeting after the show, and I was like, oh, I forgot about that meeting and I was so excited looking forward to going home. And I said that all out loud, yeah, which I think is okay, it's not a shock.
Speaker 3: Who wants to stay for a meeting?
Speaker 2: Who was like yay, yeah, but you remembered then you had a meeting and now every now in the last two and a half minutes has been like, no.
Speaker 3: I'm changing my attitude. It's not like I'm in Ukraine. Do you want a candy bar or something. I'm thinking about it. Get a little snack from Michelle's drawers.
Speaker 1: Although I just did have a protein bar that's essentially a candy bar.
Speaker 3: Did it have sugar in it? I'm sure. Well, then we got a couple of minutes you're going to be flying by.
Speaker 2: There is a news conference that's going on right now out in Rancho Kukumongo. Of course, we've told you about the crash that killed that San Bernardino County Sheriff's deputy earlier this week. The twenty two year old man has been charged with murder, evading a police officer with wanton disregard for safety, and grand theft auto. They are all felonies. This guy's being held without the possibility of bail out in Adelanto.
Speaker 3: The crash happened on Monday.
Speaker 2: The thirty six year old deputy was in pursuit of this guy who was in a reported stolen vehicle. Apparently this is not the first time he has done this, so that is part of the reason why he is going to be charged with the evading the peace officer, the grand theft auto, and murder in the death of Deputy Hector Kuavas Junior.
Speaker 1: Well, what you watch in Wednesday has kind of kind of taken a dive to true crime.
Speaker 3: Tuesday, federal authority say a.
Speaker 1: Filmmaker has been arrested yesterday over charges he defrauded Netflix out of eleven million dollars in connection with a science fiction series that he never completed. His name is Carl rinx nch Rinch Okay, Carl Wrinched, And they say that this has been pretty well publicized since New York Times first reported on the allegations back in twenty twenty three. In twenty eighteen and twenty nineteen, Netflix paid forty four million dollars to this guy's company for his unproduced show called White Horse. He's a relatively unknown filmmaker. He helmed one movie titled forty seven Ronin So even though he is a relatively unknown filmmaker, there was competitive There was a competitive auction for this project and his PI, which was for a science fiction series about artificial humans.
Speaker 3: So they sent his company.
Speaker 1: Netflix did an eleven million dollar check after he claimed that the initial amount they sent him was not sufficient to complete the series. However, he did not use those funds to complete Whitehorse.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: The allegation now is that he transferred this money to different bank accounts before consolidating the bank accounts into a personal brokerage account, and then used those funds in the brokerage account to make a number of personal and speculative purchases of security.
Speaker 1: So he was hoping to take Netflix money, make more of it and then pay them back or use that money to finish the project.
Speaker 3: He apparently gambled on crypto.
Speaker 2: Ah, this is kind of what they what they say, but they also had he spent about four million dollars on furniture and antiques, two and a half million for five rolls and one ferrari, and about six hundred and fifty two thousand dollars on watches and clothing.
Speaker 3: So he's going to be in a lot of trouble. The Gwyneth Paltrow story is what is.
Speaker 2: The story I saw is that she was almost making fun of younger actresses today and the necessity of the intimacy coordinators. Oh okay, where she said back in the old days when Gwenny was getting it on on screen, it was basically get naked and do it or do the scene, and there wasn't a lot of protection or in the form of people telling you what to do. And now she's saying that these intimacy coordinators are basically telling people like, Okay, now he's going to put his hand. There is that, Okay, she's going to put her hand, there is that, okay, And that that takes away the spontaneity of what's supposed to be a love scene or sex scene, depending on how you want to look at it. So the other part of it is the reason she was even asked about this is Gwyneth at fifty two, has to make out very vigorously with and perhaps form some semi co Wait, hold things with Timothy Chalomey. How old is he twenty nine and she's fifty two? Okay, not crazy. Now, the thing is he doesn't look twenty nine.
Speaker 3: He looks seventeen. He's never looked twenty nine. He looks very young. Her quote she.
Speaker 2: Did not hold back when discussing the intimacy scenes with Timothy Shallomey in this upcoming movie that's later this year called Marty Supreme. She put it bluntly, quote, I was like, Okay, great, I'm one hundred and nine years old and you're fourteen.
Speaker 3: That's funny. It is funny. So anyway, she said that it's a.
Speaker 2: Transactional entanglement is her description of the relationship between the two characters in the movie.
Speaker 3: I don't know anything about it.
Speaker 2: But she said that that transactional entanglement involves them having a lot of sex in a movie or in this movie, there's a lot, a lot.
Speaker 3: That's what she said.
Speaker 2: Interesting, there's something now called an intimacy coordinator, which I did not know.
Speaker 1: It's like the fourth or fifth recent movie where it's a woman and a much younger man.
Speaker 3: It's like Nicole Kidman just did. Yeah, it's a it's a trend.
Speaker 1: It's it's happened at least five or six, some of them straight to video, some of them go to the theaters.
Speaker 3: But it's been high profile.
Speaker 1: Actresses or actors with with younger dudes. It's there's something going on. There's something where that's that's a common thing that's getting pitched.
Speaker 2: I want to read to you her description of Timothy Shalomi, because I don't think i've heard it put this way before. He's such a thinking man's sex symbol. He's very polite, properly raised. I was going to say kid, but he's a man who takes his works really seriously and is a fun partner, a thinking man's sex symbol.
Speaker 3: It's a nice compliment. It's just something I don't think I've ever heard before. So Rob, Hey, Rob Hey.
Speaker 5: Mickey seventeen with Robert Pattinson really good sci fi dark comedy. I had suggested it as Aki was superb. Not your typical Twilight, but it was a great rendition of a Scie fight thriller. But check it out. Mickey seventeen in theaters now.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's your speed. No, I don't even know if you like Robert Pattinson. Did you like the Batman?
Speaker 3: I watched him in Twilight.
Speaker 7: Hey, what you're watching Wednesday?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 7: I am definitely going to recommend that Andrew schult comedy special on Netflix is so amazing free and I'm gonna say some Reacher, don't sleep on Read.
Speaker 2: Reacher Amazon Prime. Andrew Schultz his latest stand up special that he did. When I took my son and a couple of his friends to see Andrew Schultz at the Forum last year at about this time. This was the special that he was working on. So the specials fly out now on Netflix. It's it's really great. It's a really fantastic. It's all about him and his wife and trying to get pregnant.
Speaker 1: About the sex, or about the stress and anxiety.
Speaker 3: Shots and the and the I EDD sorry.
Speaker 1: IVF ivf ID if you don't want one.
Speaker 6: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KF. I am six forty.
Speaker 2: You've been catching up on Downton Abbey ten years later you sat down. But I think there's something to be said about catching up on those shows.
Speaker 3: If it's good, it is good.
Speaker 2: My wife is just getting She wants me to watch Sons of Anarchy, and I just I, for some reason, don't have the I think about how many seasons it is and how many episodes per season.
Speaker 3: I just feel like it's just going to be in it. She in it. She finished it a long time ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know liked that show. I think Jane Well's like that show as well. Yeah, there's something to be said for hot guys that are ripped without the clothes on too, I think for women.
Speaker 3: I think that's why she wants me to watch it.
Speaker 1: I think she wants you to watch it for the plot for the articles.
Speaker 4: Hey, guys, for what you watched Wednesday on Netflix American Primeval. To borrow a line from Shannon, Holy hell, this thing's got it all. It's got violence, it's got gore, and just unbelievable history and a little romance in there for the life as well.
Speaker 3: I hope you check it out.
Speaker 1: Really, American Primeval, that's on Netflix. Let's see a mother and son fleeing from their past from a found family while confronting a harsh landscape of freedom and cruelty in the American West.
Speaker 3: Sounds like a book I would read for sure. Supposed to be very very good.
Speaker 8: Really, Shannon, it's the CORSEI King currently Andbrea. I was watching a killer movie on Netflix called Sacario. If you're into like Cia, spy, covert missions, double cross, that kind of good stuff, this is your movie. I thoroughly enjoyed this. Give it a look. See out.
Speaker 2: Speaking of which, on Paramount that that is a tailor Sharridan project is Sacario right now on Paramount Plus they have an entire an entire Taylor sharedan collection of the shows that he's been doing the movies that he's done in the past.
Speaker 3: So if that's your thing, that's wow. I'm still I'm still watching land Man.
Speaker 1: It's actually a show my husband and I both enjoy, so we watch it together. So he is unlike me and won't watch seventeen in a row because he likes to do things like read.
Speaker 3: But so we're watching one at a time.
Speaker 1: But I love it, and I guess I'm just so I tracked by Ali Larder and how great she looks.
Speaker 3: It's pretty pretty. Her body is incredible. The writing on that show is the writing, it's perfect.
Speaker 1: It's I mean sometimes it's hokey, Like there was a there was an episode a couple episodes ago, I want to say episode five, season one. I don't know how many seasons are, but where I'm like, who wrote this episode? Like it was just lame. I feel like some of it, if it's not coming from Billy, Bob or Ali Larder, it's like it kind of falls flat, just because they're so good at the characters they play and just good in general that when they deliver their lines, they know what they're doing.
Speaker 3: There was a couple players that.
Speaker 1: Were not as acclaimed in the acting department and they're having a conversation like this is awful, This writing is awful, and maybe it's just because you take it for granted when those other two are on on this on the screen.
Speaker 2: H HBO of course has picked up Righteous Gemstones.
Speaker 3: For season four. Yeah, how was that going? So the first episode?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because Bradley Cooper plays the original Gemstone.
Speaker 3: Oh that's why you have a problem with it setback in the Civil War. Well, that's the I've figured it out.
Speaker 2: That's the reason why why she didn't want to watch season three, right, just Gemstone. She had given up on me too, But I was like, but Bradley Cooper's in it. She's like, why aren't we watching it already? So then we watched that episode.
Speaker 3: So did she like it?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean it's fine. It's kind of a callback episode. It's not as fun. I mean, it's hard to make the Civil War funny. Yeah, but they do some interesting fun things with it.
Speaker 1: I kind of felt like that with that show as well, Like the first couple of seasons, I liked it, I got it, and then I was like, okay, you know, it was kind of like Emily in Paris. First couple of Okay, that's cute. I like that, and I was like, all right, I don't need any more of it.
Speaker 2: I guess some of the shows, I will say this, some of them should stop with the three season arc or even one season and.
Speaker 3: Be done with it.
Speaker 2: Sure it's too hard to create, leave them wanting more. John Kruck retired. When he is on Top, it's like this show Top. You know, we don't do this show for seven hours a day.
Speaker 3: We do it for four. And everyone is like, that's not enough. Who says that? Not one?
Speaker 10: G Channon, geez, what you watch on Wednesday? Somebody had suggested the movie Trap. Oh yeah, and I didn't know it was an m Night movie. And it was fan tastic. Really, I was thinking about watching a total twists and turns. So to whoever recommended it, thank you very much. Watched it last night, loved the whole thing. Told my girlfriend she watched it today and she loved it too. Have a great Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Josh Hartnett is a firefighter, one of the you know, key players in this And I didn't realize I haven't seen it yet, but m Night Shamalan's daughter, I believe is the whole thing is they're trying to catch a serial killer at a concert and m Night Shamalan daughter plays the singer like the that is there for to.
Speaker 3: Perform the concert. But that's supposed to be really a really great movie. One of the other shows, Hey, Gary and Shannon.
Speaker 9: It's Tina down and OC just want to thank you so much for always doing this. What you watch on Wednesday. There's so many great streaming things out there. And the one that I love lately I just finished is Adolescence. It's amazing kids are no kids and that one shot is insane. It's definitely a watch. Thanks, guys, have a good one.
Speaker 3: Adolescence.
Speaker 1: I watched it and I told you about it because I had it was written up as you have to see this so you can't look away.
Speaker 3: It's such an important conversation.
Speaker 1: It's about a couple whose young son is accused of murder, and it's like what goes it's it was I think the line was it shows that this generation doesn't get the new generation or something like that, and how kids are today and how they interact with each other, and how it's kind of foreign to the parents, and and how you think your kids all right, And it's just you know, yeah, they spend a lot of time in their room and yeah, blah blah blah. But they're a good kid. We know it's our kid and all of that. And I found it excruciating to watch.
Speaker 3: I've watched it too. That was it was awful.
Speaker 1: It was four episodes and I didn't need to watch it, like, I didn't need I.
Speaker 3: Didn't learn anything from it. It was good though, it was acting was.
Speaker 1: Good, but it was just it made me feel awful, like it was just an awful show.
Speaker 3: I mean it was.
Speaker 1: It was really well done, really well acted, great plot, it moved well, but it doesn't make you feel good.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't call it entertaining.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't call it entertaining at all. It was it was awful. It was awful. Every episode made you feel awful.
Speaker 2: We have three trailers up on the website when you go to KFI AM six four.
Speaker 1: Why we watch our sex shows, Deborah exactly.
Speaker 3: And Shannon because those are entertaining, damn right.
Speaker 2: The Leelo and Stitch trailer since the record is the second most viewed Disney Live action trailer of all time.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of black conditions there.
Speaker 2: Pedro Pascal and Chris Evans in The Materialists and then Black Mirrors. Star studded cast returns for the seventh season of Black Mirror.
Speaker 1: Deborah and I were talking, she has not yet watched Scamanda or Devil in the Family.
Speaker 3: I'm going to start one of those.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've talked about those both on this show before. But if you haven't watched them, those are great watches if you like true crime, if you like documentaries, those two are exceptional. Devil in the Family and Scamanda.
Speaker 2: If you missed any part of the show, go back and check out the podcast on the Iheard app. Just type in Gary and Shannon or anywhere you find your favorite podcast. Type that in. The John Cobell Show is coming up next see tomorrow. Stay drive, everybody, blessings you've.
Speaker 3: Been listening to The Gary and Shannon Show.
Speaker 2: Always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio ap