Speaker 1: This is a fatal four podcast.
Speaker 2: And.
Speaker 3: I want you to focus. Listen to me, Listen to me, listener, focus, hear my voice in your ears. However, you listened to this and I unlock your inner key. Who's ah? Now you're flying. Congratulations and you're flying listening told the abou dragon Ball the only podcast about dragon Ball z Kai. I'm your host, Will Judmany as usual, Ka's wheeler, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: What you're doing like a fucking j o Y video?
Speaker 3: Good God? You like how you playetry dragon Balls? Buddy?
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, oh no, this is sticking to turn. Oh okay, let's we might have to start over.
Speaker 3: Okay, No, no, I don't know if.
Speaker 2: You No, I'm not I'm never doing this. No, but we'll keep this in.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, this is your first episode. I'm so sorry. If you're returning, I'm also so sorry.
Speaker 2: You made that choice. You don't get to get out of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that's how life goes, just like this podcast. Uh, you're here now. You're covering episodes one, two, three, one o four of dragon Ball Z Kai. I wasn't gonn Thank you so much for tuning in. Uh we goes along way. If you help share this podcast, even with that bullsh in the beginning, like subscribe, share comments, tell us what else you want to hear me, violate your years with you. Also check out our website feel for pod dot com. We brought a large network of podcasts. We talked about Japanese pro wrestling, American pro wrestling, movies, television, and all that gun fun stuff. We also have a Patreon Patreon dot com so I was traded for pod. We have access to our discord. We talked about a whole bunch of bullshitting nonsense every day. We also have ad free versions of our episodes, as well as Patreon exclusives, including this month's Mystery Scene Theater BoJack Unchained.
Speaker 2: Also also the introduction of dragon Ball Instruction I'm sorry what also the introduction of dragon Ball Instruction videos?
Speaker 3: Oh what the you're talking about? Okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm still taking aback.
Speaker 3: Uh uh. Well, I hope you enjoyed it, guys. Yeah, I was doing really well.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: I was there for more like ASMR kind of thing. I guess it was a little a little more sensual than that.
Speaker 2: Okay, I just wasn't expecting it. It's fine. I'm good to be like that I had. I had a a zero sugar Doctor Pepper coconut today.
Speaker 3: What the fuck?
Speaker 2: It was very weird. I wouldn't add but it's not something I could drink a whole bottle or anything, but.
Speaker 3: It sounds sounds weird.
Speaker 2: It was like I would my probably wouldn't drink it again, but it was interesting me.
Speaker 3: You like, get out, I got six Flags.
Speaker 2: I've never been to a six Flags.
Speaker 3: Don't what you live in Texas? Yeah, it doesn't exist anymore. I don't. I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't think it does it does it? I don't know. I'm not I'm not an amusement park.
Speaker 3: Actual World is the one that's gone. Well yeah, I know that.
Speaker 2: I thought they were both gone, but now because I don't do like roller coasters and ship so wow, yes, I am well. I at the Sea World San Antonio, very famous. When I was a child, there's a story that, uh, my father basically lied to us uh and said that the little the log ride only went over this one little tiny hill, so it was fine. And then it goes over that hill like oh it's over, and then it starts going to another much higher of course, and I legitimately started dry heaving because I was terrified. I mean I I was like six or seven maybe, yeah, but yeah, And there's actually a picture because you the riders, let't take a picture of you going.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a picture.
Speaker 2: I'm hiding behind my mother but you can't see me, and then there's her, and then I think my dad was behind me if I remember me as my youngest younger brother's in the very front mm hm. And it's just three people being terrified and one person laughing their ass off.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one of the Like I don't remember a ton from like when I was younger, but I remember that very vividly. It was traumatic and it was not of and looking back, like I've seen it since, not that not that tall of a ride.
Speaker 3: Honestly, have you tried going on anything since?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Well, now I think that because I did to Disney. We did the the Caribbean. Yeah, it was fine drop. Yeah, I didn't care.
Speaker 3: For because it's in the dark and you don't see it coming. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Basically no, I haven't done any sense because yeah, I was traumatized as a child.
Speaker 3: Can get you on some roller coasters. I don't know about that. You'll survive, maybe you don't know. Well, it's a sacrifice you have to make for the content.
Speaker 2: What content we're not we're not doing roller coaster videos yet.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing. I'm terrified of them. There's a there's a dollar amount.
Speaker 3: Hey, there's a big market for those videos out there.
Speaker 2: I mean, listen, somebody makes me an offer.
Speaker 3: I got three dollars. Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: I need a little warn that truth.
Speaker 3: I got true fitted out, only true fitting.
Speaker 2: There you go, ye will this this is not a roller coaster podcast yet or a south Park.
Speaker 3: No, never be Yeah, I went to a south Park person. I don't mind. I don't mind it.
Speaker 2: But it's you know, it's it's uh diminishing returns at this point.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. I seem to two of friendships to the Jewish. Yeah, that's it. I understood. Well, we're gonna summon uh then Yahoo, and we're gonna get up to dragon balls.
Speaker 2: That's the last person I wanted to get the dragon balls.
Speaker 3: No, we're summoning him went to dragon balls.
Speaker 4: Oh no, that's that's not good either. M Anyway, I got I got nothing free.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean either, I didn't know where that bit was going.
Speaker 2: Those are always the best ones.
Speaker 3: Uh, but let's talk about these episodes. Yes, let me sorry. With episode one O two, a monster is taking away the culprid is great, saying man, So when you read the description, were you very upset? What do you What do you mean? Because when I read the description to this episode and I didn't click it, I thought it was Icarous.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I know, it really didn't. For some reason, that didn't occur to me. Really, Okay, it didn't because I guess because I know because I already know that he's not back.
Speaker 3: Well, you could have been a big surprise.
Speaker 2: Listen had it been Icarous, well, and you understand, you would have heard from me immediately. Yeah, but yeah, it started off weird because excuse me, for some reason, they decided that Calypso music was the right call for the background of this. Like everyone's about the music cues on this show are very odd.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're going in a new direction now, new season, new new move, new vibes.
Speaker 2: That they're gonna bring it, Like it was like, are they going to bring Beniya, Benia Polly Walk on the show? What are you too young for?
Speaker 3: That? You might is that the big orange guy, big o orange guy is he probably no, probably is a Pokemon.
Speaker 2: No, that's probably Whirl. You didn't watch you never watched Gola Island go a go. Yeah, the big orange guy, he's yellow. But yeah, yeah, I know what I'm talking about. Yeah, that's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Anyways, Uh, she go go on my island? Anyways.
Speaker 2: Wow, don't you dare? It was a lovely show. And don't you dare do that to my childhood?
Speaker 3: What a second? Sorry exact folks, if you don't notice, I am dying again this week. I don't know what's happening. I'm constantly muting the mic, so you don't have to hear me call for this week. But yeah, so, so if Cats talks a lot, I'm sorry. Sorry. Gohan finds out that Choby, little little Chod little Choby.
Speaker 2: A little tiny paradactyl boy who is the child of Toto. Yes, I assume this is some stuff that exists in the filler that we did, probably because it seems very much like there's a lot of history here between Gohan and these pterodactyls.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't remember.
Speaker 2: Personally, so yeah, yes, so they can't find Choby or his parents.
Speaker 3: Do we find out that Toby was taken by the circus. Yeah, let's put on display.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they see him on TV and being whipped.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and uh, Gohan goes to confront the circus, the ring master, that would you call him? Uh what the ring master?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: The ring master?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: The ring master? It's a stone cold reference, folks. I know I was. I would see how long are you to go with the bit?
Speaker 2: I got tired of my own bit? Okay, imagine getting tired of one of my bits. So there, So this is one of the more evil dudes we've come across. Yeah, god there, Hey, can you can you let go of our friend? He's like, fuck off. It's like I'm going to make money off of this tiny animal and you can't stop me.
Speaker 3: It is real. P T. Barnum Ship really is yours the greatest show I have not ially pissed me off. I went to their museum before I went to NXC Takeover twenty five, which you would think a circus would have the Johnny Cargo Adam clote him it there, but no, it was actually to takeover later that night. But that means he's fucking creepy.
Speaker 2: I can imagine. I don't think I don't think I ever went to a circus.
Speaker 3: Really, I don't think not if I can.
Speaker 2: Recall, unless it was when I was very gowns. I don't remember anything, but I don't remember going to air.
Speaker 3: They're fascinating. Uh yeah, she sucks. Yeah. So they decided to break break out our friend in the Great Sam in armor, and somebody with a weird accent stops him. He's a strong man and he says, so, I'm are you from out of space? Uh? He flies off with him.
Speaker 2: Uh half he's half from out of space, I guess technically, Uh yeah, it breaks him out, pizza shit out of the strong man and uh it turns out the pterodactyl is afraid of flying, yes, which is baby mm hmm. I thought that was very amusing.
Speaker 3: Uh yes.
Speaker 2: Then, uh so we we get like a weird Scooby Doo in the city right run.
Speaker 3: Because because now people would go on being presented as the criminal here. Yes, And Vivielle does not understand this, nor does most of the people. They're like, why is it?
Speaker 2: Why is he stealing the villa the circus performer that we wanted to pay pay the city mm hmm.
Speaker 3: And then uh uh Gohan starts to freak out with the idea of his parents attacking the city, and this is where he slips up yep and he says his own name.
Speaker 2: And I was like, oh, I got youa bit finished that sentence, and I was.
Speaker 3: Like holding him down, and she's like she's a whole ass free holding him down, like see your name.
Speaker 2: But eventually and then we see a large shadow loom over.
Speaker 3: It's Gord but not actually in their turn act Rodin Rodan.
Speaker 2: That's right, Yeah, basically two Rodin's fly.
Speaker 3: In mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Dan and.
Speaker 3: Rodan. Yes, fire Rodin. That's another one. There you go.
Speaker 2: Uh, Toro, that sounds great, I think so. Yeah, it might be Toto. It's it's one of the two. Yeah, I'm assuming it's supposed to play.
Speaker 3: On on Toto. Well either way, go On punches the have it. Yeah. Uh.
Speaker 2: He knocks out a pterodactyl and one does as yes as you do, uh and saves the day, as it turns out, But this is not this is uh as because initially he's gonna give give Shoby back and then our ring ring master comes in and grabs a gun from a cop and is threatening to shoot people if he doesn't get the little tiny dinosaur back.
Speaker 3: What is he an American?
Speaker 2: Right? Which I'm guessing because like I said, he ends up the accidentally.
Speaker 3: Was it d that kicks him? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, Vdela kicks him and the gun accidently goes off and freaks out the Papa dinosaur, the Papa pterodactyl, and that's what makes him attack. And then after he's knocked out, ring Master gets arrested. I'm assuming because he took the gun.
Speaker 3: From the cop.
Speaker 2: Because everything else, the cops are on his side, you know, So I'm guessing taking a gun from a from a police officer is a at least a misdemeanor. But also has there been a gun in every episode this so far? Like that's kind of I don't think I got real gritty this season. Yeah, I don't feel like we saw guns almost at all. Uh in season one he's a metal gear yeah yeah, So cops take care of him and then Gohan flies off with the pterodactyls and then go Tin joins them on the nimbus and they're playing and happy, and he's happy that his big brother saved the day because he's Yes, go T is the best. I like go ten mm hm, he's I said it in the discord. He's like the complete opposite of Ohan as a child.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's not crying in every second. Yeah, yeah is cool. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then we uh we go to uh, well you find mister Satan.
Speaker 3: He's watching nostalgia tapes. He's like an old worker. Yes, he's living in the past and.
Speaker 2: He's just getting drunk watching old videos of himself.
Speaker 3: Darren Arnovski's the wrestler. Yes.
Speaker 2: Uh. And then Videl comes in and uh, we get watching the watching the tapes again. She's like that would be honest, it's kind of sad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's what's going on here? Bud her mosslf today and then he reveals that, uh, the year before him, Goku had won it.
Speaker 2: Uh well, but not the year before him, the last the last oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah sorry, the last turn prior to him with tricks and rouse dazzle. Yes. And then that's when Videll puts two and two together.
Speaker 2: So so that that sounds interesting. So does that imply that mister Satan was at the martial arts tournament and.
Speaker 3: Saw this happen?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be surprised. And then because ye, like, do we know it also could have been televised. That's that's what I's gonna ask It was that like a televised event.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the tournaments were televised.
Speaker 2: Okay, so yeah, he would have seen Goku do this back then and been like, mom, next one, I'm gonna do this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can beat all that magic bullshit. And then Goku went home. Goku took his value, went home. Yep, go go wats a smile.
Speaker 2: So so okay, So this is interesting though, So that means there's a there was a more martial arts tournament that we never saw.
Speaker 3: No, we saw them, but in between Yeah, like the one that mister satans all screen. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's interesting. I'd be curious when that took places.
Speaker 3: For in the timeline he imagined like Napa's like blowing up the city. He's like, oh, I don't give a about that. I gotta go beat up this guy like.
Speaker 2: T Yes, speaking speaking of which t n h M I A but we'll get we'll talk about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, have so hard? Yes, uh yeah.
Speaker 2: So then we are back in school and Vdel.
Speaker 3: Just like listen, I know you're him so fucking around.
Speaker 2: Well, here's there's a problem. Vandilla doesn't even have to because she just says, hey, thanks for helping us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, no problem.
Speaker 2: This fucking idiot's like, yeah, you're glad you're safe and then realizes, oh, the whole fucking thing.
Speaker 3: Like just the dumbest son of a bit. He's like, if I want to keep a secret, next time, I lady know how to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like just he is every so often, he just proves that he is his father's son, because go Goku would do the exact same.
Speaker 4: Uh uh.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I would be shocked if Goku would have even gone through the trouble of hiding his identity.
Speaker 3: Do you think maybe because you're too kind hearted and that they're unable to lie?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I suppose that would. I guess that would tically make sense.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm h.
Speaker 2: And then Videll only promises to keep the secret of Gohana Grieves, who entered the World Martial Arts Tournament.
Speaker 3: Yes, which is this where you tea try to fly too? Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Vodell's like, also teach me how to fucking fly because it's bullshit that you can fly.
Speaker 3: Yeah. He also says that you're the Golden Warrior, right. He's like no, they hadn't.
Speaker 2: I don't know why you still, I guess because he doesn't want her to know about the super sat.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So then we end up back at Capsule Corps, chain smoking, Yeah, just fucking up and darts.
Speaker 3: Like father like daughter.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, Boma just seems so over everyone's bullshit now. Yeah, but she's just like, I can't control any of this insanity around me, So I'm just gonna do my ship.
Speaker 3: But also hello, but what I said, I said hello Bama?
Speaker 2: Hello, Yes, yeah, listen Pauma so Balmah.
Speaker 3: So they're like, all right, we got to think of because you can't wear helmets during the tournament. So it's our next disguisa.
Speaker 2: I do want to mention that Balma is shocked that anyone let mister sakean fuck. Yeah, that's that's very funny, and that made me love Bama once.
Speaker 3: I can't believe it. He's he's a real beefcake.
Speaker 2: Do we Here's a question I don't I'm find getting answer.
Speaker 3: At some point?
Speaker 2: Do we ever see Videl's mother? Not that I know of fascinating I would I I would love to know, Hm, what the woman who let you do.
Speaker 3: Something one night own the lady. Don't worry about it. She's not the NDA. She said, I don't know Nancy Ortega Jesus, okay, brother Jimmy took care of her. Don't worry.
Speaker 2: Fuck's that's that's so.
Speaker 3: Go On decided I will wear a do rag. Yeah. Yeah, she's sucking. Yeah, do rag in shades yep.
Speaker 2: And he asked Trunks if he thinks it's cool, and Trunks wants no, fucking Trunks, no part of any of this.
Speaker 3: She's like, I want to enter the tournament now too. Yeah.
Speaker 2: YEAHA fucking rocks up and says He's like, I'm strongen you now, I bet right, And then all of a sudden him, hey, guys, yeah, well uh let's see where do I have this? Yes, so Trunks, I do know this. Trunks thinks that Vegeta entering is very cool. Yes, Trunk, Trunks is very proud of his father, yes, uh yeah. And then we hear a voice from the heavens and it's that fucking back a ship.
Speaker 3: Go go, and Trunks is like, what's happening? Who is talking?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, that's it's interesting. It's like, oh this Trunks doesn't know who the fuck that.
Speaker 3: Is, right, It's like, I'm losing my mind right now, who are you people talking to?
Speaker 2: H And this is what I texted you will because I was like, because during the off season, we watched a couple of episodes of O G. Dragon Ball, and it so happened that we watched the episode where Goku's grandfather comes back to fight him, and we learned that that was because of his day pass, missus Baba's day pass.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we find out that Goku is also using that same lit bowl now to come and also fight in this tournament.
Speaker 3: Now, mind you, Goku has been dead for seven years, not once I decided I want.
Speaker 2: To see my my second son. He heard there was a fighting tournament, right, and he's like a bet. It's like, here's this child that I fathered that has never met his that has never met his daddy. No no interest.
Speaker 3: My wife cries every night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just he sucks so much. He's just not a good person. No, But yeah, I was I was like, God, damn it, I was enjoying this show without the son of a bitch.
Speaker 3: This was such a fun Is he poochi? Now go Goku the poochy of his own show? Yes, kind of Goku's not on screen. People should ask where's Goku? Oh my god, he is, Well, I have to no, my planet needs me. Planet Vegeta blew up on his way back home.
Speaker 2: It's just spooci spelled with an I E or Y. I don't remember. It's I okay cool? Uh but yeah, so that's that's how we end the episode.
Speaker 3: Is Goku's coming back for a day? Yeah, yeah, I don't even Gokus Like, yeah, I bet I'm stronger than YouTube Vegeta's God, damn it. Win.
Speaker 2: It was interesting that we didn't see King Kaien for whatever reason. King kai is still dead. Why would we still had his halo? But he can get him back? Yes, but I guess you had. We don't have to be wish back, so I guess it don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, think about that. Seven years didn't take their time to be doing their time not wishing him back.
Speaker 2: It's like, but I guess none of the well the Z Fighters.
Speaker 3: Of the Z Fighters all trade under Kai.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so there have been like seven opportunities to do this, and nobody's like, let's this.
Speaker 3: Is no concern efforts to resurrect this guy.
Speaker 2: That's fascinating. They're like yeah, li'sten, him and the monkey and the and the grasshopper, and I'll wow, these guys suck. These are not good people. No, uh yeah, so that's in this episode. Will Yes classes in session. Okay, did you know that the the existence of the circus is indirectly responsible for the death of Abraham Lincoln.
Speaker 3: Because the pro wrestling No uh JB.
Speaker 2: Booth, the father of Lincoln's assassin, John Wilkes Booth. There's a famous British stage actor who got into a fight with a Portuguese circus performer in eighteen twenty one and beat the man so badly he was forced to flee Britain for America to escape persecution with his wife, and the couple gave birth to that future killer here in the United States in eighteen thirty eight. So if the circus didn't exists, Abraham Lincoln would not have been murdered.
Speaker 3: Fascinating, I thought so, so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I enjoyed that until I heard that fucking voice.
Speaker 3: Well you're here a little bit more. Yes, right after this, and we were back with them at one oh three entered the World Martial Arts Tournament. Go ten shows off his explosive power during training that's a long title.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yet I think the titles haven't been as good this season so far. They've been a little long winded.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So you open at the roach sheet the Kama House and Gohane immediately breaks the fourth wall. Yeah that was odd because he had to address Krill and has hair.
Speaker 2: Now, well, I haven't seen anything I've hated more in this show.
Speaker 3: Because you do not know Crillon willingly shaves his head.
Speaker 2: No will, because at no point is that ever a thing that's addressed.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm glad I never told you at any point, and I assume either show I because they mentioned it at some point. But it's something that like, I.
Speaker 2: Just understand why he does because it's the dumbest fuck haircut.
Speaker 3: You don't like, you don't like the comb over he's got. I don't know what that is.
Speaker 2: It's upsetting, And when I saw it, I was like, oh, no, I assume because we are about to have him fight again, I assume he's shaving it and.
Speaker 3: We're never gonna see this again.
Speaker 2: Who's to say, Well, if he keeps that fucking hair cut, that's gonna be even worse.
Speaker 3: Well, because it's bad, we also see you know what you know what's worse That Corilla has a child, that.
Speaker 2: Krillin has a child that looks exactly like him.
Speaker 3: Did they did they name the child here yet?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't believe. I don't think so. No, okay, is it a name I'm gonna hate? Only if you know Dragon Ball history? Oh no, yes we do.
Speaker 2: I forgot, Yes we do, do they we do learn the child's name? Oh I forgot about this. Yeah, and I did hate it. I tried to block it out of my out of my mind. Well, yeah, we'll get to it in just a second. But yeah, So Gohan tells Roschi Andkko is coming back, and then we see the child and then we see see the mom and I was like, ah for eighteen Hello, yeah, Android eighteen has lowered her.
Speaker 3: Now she's just eighteen. She's not Android eighteen. Name where she's just eighteen? Is she no longer nam? Well, no she is, but she's just called eighteen now.
Speaker 2: Okay, she's just eighteen. Okay, Yeah, I'll pretend you said eighteen, yes.
Speaker 3: Yes to the angel? What overtuin you said angel?
Speaker 2: I'll pretend you said android. Perfect. That's so much better. That's a much better joke. I'm upset that I didn't.
Speaker 3: Think of that. So, Yes, she's questioning about this tournament, and then Gohan reveals how much money is on the line.
Speaker 2: Huh yeah, and I have this written down. First place gets ten million city yes, second place is five no, third place is three, fourth places two and fifth places one d.
Speaker 3: And then she immediately says, we are entering Both of us are entering this turn. We are entering this U. Their child is ten million.
Speaker 2: Yes, and we find out the child's name is Maren.
Speaker 3: Yes. Maren is grilladex Girlfriend's name. Excuse so I remember correctly. Maren is also the name of curl TeX's girlfriend.
Speaker 2: I'm assuming he did not tell eighteen this.
Speaker 3: I don't think so that's I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Curle and tex girlfriend's name is Maren.
Speaker 2: That's fucked up.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And apparently man, both barn and Krillon are.
Speaker 3: Words for chestnut.
Speaker 2: Huh, oh, Mary, because of course it is.
Speaker 3: It's wonderful. Uh.
Speaker 2: And then Krillin also makes fun of Gohan's suit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he's like, you the fashion.
Speaker 2: I'm upset at how many people don't like this suit? Oh, he gets fucking roasted it's bullshit because it's not. I think it's a good suit. I think it's cool.
Speaker 3: So one point, I don't know if you ever noticed that the colorway people speculate is based off Android sixteen. Huh, the green and black with the red trim.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can see it. Okay, I'm looking at my pop right now. Yeah, I can see it. I don't hate that. Yeah, yeah, okay, I don't mind that. U. But yeah, fuck Krillon, well as you already did that. Unfortunately, you're very upset that he finbably succeeded in life. Listen that that yes, look not blowing up eighteen paid off.
Speaker 3: I guess yeah, Krillin wins well up to the lookout.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then we see teenage didn't they.
Speaker 3: Itch really threw me off?
Speaker 2: It's weird, didn't Uh. It would seem that his balls have dropped because he has a much lower voice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you wanted to determine anything. Oh, I'm not a fighter.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Popo has not changed. No, he's still very problematic, of course he is.
Speaker 2: Pick was like, yeah, I'll fucking fight. Don't give a ship you've did. You abandoned me for seven years, child?
Speaker 3: Are you sitting up here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you left me alone with these two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sure he's find Yeah, I'm sure he's fired with Pop not as much, but.
Speaker 2: Uh uh yeah, so Piccolo's in, Crillon's in.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Roachie said he wanted in, but that can't happen. Why not because he just can't. He's a he's a former winner. Yeah, but I mean, I guess i'd rather I'd rather see Turtle fight.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm. Interesting. Uh.
Speaker 2: We find out about some of the rest of the gang.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go ahead, like, well, I don't know where t has been hiding out, so I can't tell him. What what do you mean? You don't know where Tea in this?
Speaker 2: He can only be in so many places, like try, He's got to be somewhere, dude. Right, And you can sense people's power levels. You could find them. You could ask, hey, dad, can you look for TN for me? It's like, hey, uh, you're up there. I tell King Kai to just kind of take.
Speaker 3: A look, right, no effort whatsoever. He's like, I don't want to talk to him, freak. He's like that there's got three eyes. I don't want any part of that. And then he's like and well, I assume I was gonna tell Yamcha why right. Uh?
Speaker 2: If I'm a vegeta, I'd be like, you don't, why are you talking to ya?
Speaker 3: This is uh? Why are you fighting yant this tournament? Anyways?
Speaker 2: I assume Yamha won't enter because he doesn't like fighting when he knows he can't win.
Speaker 3: I has been part of the Jackass crew in these seven years. Yeah, I can see it. He replaced Ryan Dunn.
Speaker 2: Well, you know.
Speaker 3: I got nothing for that. No, I mean either, I just the vision of being part of that crew.
Speaker 2: I mean I could see it. He would fit in it. But yeah, I don't. Why would want to fight in this thing when he knows that Goku's going to be in it and on these are actively people. He's yes, Like the last time this happened, he was like, yeah, I'm not fighting through this bullshit.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: And then he was just like, well, I guess I need to tell mom. She says, okay.
Speaker 3: For some reason, there's a communist owl outside their house.
Speaker 2: Will Well, I also wrote down what is up with the communist owl?
Speaker 3: Uh? And where is you? Long? It's you know each other? The hundred acre Communist Woods.
Speaker 2: Yes, the hundred the hundred acre Woods is is a is a communist outposts.
Speaker 3: The red Woods?
Speaker 2: The red.
Speaker 3: Like, why is that? Why is the owl wear egg a hat? Actual?
Speaker 2: Also is that potentially the show image for this week? It's it's one of my options.
Speaker 3: It's it's up there. It was up there for me too.
Speaker 2: I have two options and I'll show them too later. It is one of them. But yeah, So then we go inside as the communist owl listens.
Speaker 3: In right and chi Chi is uh. She's like, oh my God is coming back? And pick do you get to meet your daddy?
Speaker 2: And then I was like, oh, now here comes the drop because she's going to be so pissed. Tells her, also, I want to do this tournament and there's a lot of prize money. I was like, cocan, there's no amount of money that would make your mother want. Well, it turns out Chi Chi uh really desperate for money. Yeah, it turns out Chi Chi has gone capitalist apparently.
Speaker 3: Well she says she's dried up the ox King's money.
Speaker 2: And I was like, what.
Speaker 3: Ox King was a rich dude A somewhat, I mean, look at him.
Speaker 2: Also, is he still with us?
Speaker 3: With us? Okay?
Speaker 2: But yeah, so I was like, oh chees. She can't be bought. Uh nope, cheese, she can be bought. Everybody has a price, it joins out. Everybody in this show has a price.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so cheez.
Speaker 2: She's like, uh no you, Chechi says he can drop out.
Speaker 3: Of scre you can go back and finish it after. I have never been more shocked by anything in this show, especially She's a changed woman.
Speaker 2: Chee Chi in this seven years has been just broken. Yeah, this is not the same woman from seven years ago. No, uh, yeah, so cheez. She's like, yeah, fuck it, you're both in you fucking train and get.
Speaker 3: Us some money. Uh.
Speaker 2: And then we go to the next day and go on and go dinner's training.
Speaker 3: While God loves animals, he does much like his brother, like that I noticed that. Uh.
Speaker 2: And it does all this while there's some fucking Dave Matthews band music playing. Yeah uh, just some weird choices, but yeah, so uh I like the freak ast lizard that just was chilling next to go ten Yeah yeah, yeah, go on trying to focus and got keeps interrupting him with a bug.
Speaker 3: It's very much like a child like, hey, look what I can It's very Stewart like.
Speaker 2: It's always oh yeah, it is very much.
Speaker 3: Quota quota you no, I can imagine like and like the white face pain and pulled up pants.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I missed bad TV.
Speaker 3: That was good ship. Uh yeah.
Speaker 2: So he shows a bug and then weird ass lizard and.
Speaker 3: Then uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh yeah so uh and then yeah, go On finally gets a little bit of peace and then uh uh you know what he does, well, he chops He's standing next to a mountain and he chops it down with the edge of his hand. That right, dude, he literally does that.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: And then got In grabbed a whole ass dinosaur yep. And then Gohan gets real pissed.
Speaker 3: He's like, you want any part of this training, Let's do this. So he's like, I'm withdrawal line here and you're gonna throw these rocks at me.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, this is that's a weird choice, but sure, and then got In fucking hums.
Speaker 3: Him fucking Randy Johnson's it like.
Speaker 2: It just huks it hucks the rock through a mountain.
Speaker 3: Now, imagine Moneyball.
Speaker 2: With Goin becomes uh uh shit again't pull his fucking name. Well, uh, not Moneyball, but a million dollar arm oh uh.
Speaker 3: Vir Mahan via yes go go ten becomes VI yes go ten is coming. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So he just homs a fucking rock through a mountain and Gohan's like, what the absolute fuck is back up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, here you're gonna.
Speaker 2: Stand another twenty feet back so I don't get a rock through my skull because he almost brings him. It works, Yeah, and then he did some real good training and dodging rocks and you know, working on his intuition and ship as he says, right, and then go Tin is like hey, because Gohan does go super sayan to do this, and then go T is like hey, can I try that too?
Speaker 3: And goes like, well, you gotta have enough focus and yere's a training pop.
Speaker 2: And he does goins like nah, maybe I could do that what I can do? Super sixtine Stuart Stewart is a super Saiyan. I mean he has the blonde hair, the bolt cut just goes straight up. It's oh my god, he's trunks kind of no. Oh yeah, so goten to go super Saian just because he can. Well, they explained that he was actually training with chi Chi. Yes, training with chie Chi, which if you all forgot, and a fighter. Yeah, so we see chi Chi Uh, fighting Gochen crane style, which was she in the crane? Uh?
Speaker 3: I don't remember she was part of the Crane Academy.
Speaker 2: Because I I don't know anything about the academies, but I recognized the fighting.
Speaker 3: Style, right, because Crane would have been I think and Chatsu were Crane.
Speaker 2: And imagine Chi Chi and listen that that would mean that Chi and chi Chie were friends. You're telling me you've never you have no idea what your brother's friend is, Like, I feel like we have just actively shud tea in for no reason.
Speaker 3: He has three eyes? Why are you bald? Why I got three eyes?
Speaker 2: Why are you hanging out with that ghost child?
Speaker 3: You are hiding a ghost child.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's the problem. Maybe people were just weird enought by Chatsu. Maybe they're like, this is weird that the three guys hanging out with the ghost kid. Right, that's maybe that's maybe try and start keeping our distance, right, Yeah, And then uh got kicked the ship out of Chee cheek and went super Staian.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she says, now besides that Delanquet.
Speaker 2: Yes, because Chee's like, oh no, not a kid, not the ships not already right.
Speaker 3: And then as that's happening. The Satan copter shows up at Satan Won and pulls up on Gohan's house and then all, let's race back, but first you have to trance. You can't turn Tuber saying in front of her, and he's like, because you'll think I'm about the link with.
Speaker 2: It's adorable, got at no point, is Goten not just adorable?
Speaker 3: Right? So Chigi and they are immediately arguing we do.
Speaker 2: Need to While they're racing back, Goten tells Gohan that he's been sparring with Trunks.
Speaker 3: Oh right, who established that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Trunks is even stronger than Go ten Yes, and can and can also.
Speaker 3: Go Super Si. Yeah, we'll see that in the next episode.
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, it's yeah, that's because they didn't say that, but I was like, oh, Trunk can fucking do it too. That's that's fun and then even funnier. Yeah, Vdela and chi Chi do not like each other. They are they are at odds.
Speaker 3: Immediately, Yeah, she's she's accusing Vedev using her feminine wiles to woo going away from her. Yes, she's like, you just want to fuck and then uh, because she's like, oh, you're gonna marry marry him? At the World Fighting Tournament, and he does like, who does that? Is like, my mom married my dad at the World turned him in and does that make her a crazy woman?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: And then we see a flashback of.
Speaker 3: Just that them fighting and then getting married.
Speaker 2: Yes, and then the Cheech and Fidela just going back and forth, just.
Speaker 3: Going hell no, and then Raspberry Yes that it was weird but it was funny.
Speaker 2: Uh. And that's how we in the episode just them yes, which I thought was I thought that was very good.
Speaker 3: I thought that was f Yes. Another weird episode. Yes, so much weird shit happens. Yeah, it was fun.
Speaker 2: These have been listen, these have been really fun. Yeah, Like I've enjoyed these a lot.
Speaker 3: The world is an ending. Let's let's look into the everyday life a bit. Yeah, I enjoy that. That that's fun.
Speaker 2: I don't need everything to have the highest stakes.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, well class is over. Oh because Gohan has drops out of school, so they killed the bit.
Speaker 3: Bit it's over. Thank you, Toriyama. It's just bullshit.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, I'm gonna be able to do this for so many episodes and it's already over. No, I got four, I got four out of it. Well, you have my high school drama lasted four episodes.
Speaker 3: Oh you devastating. Well let's see if the drama picks up right after this. And we were back and we're on our third episode. So one O four go on, the teacher Madell's fine technique tutorial.
Speaker 2: We're going to flying school. Yeah uh yeah, so go on uh opens and he says, uh, you just gotta have your energy control and tap into your hidden power reserves.
Speaker 3: And she questioned that. She's like, I said that was all fake, all that kid stuff. She said. She said it was all white shows and tricks.
Speaker 2: And I was like, she's her father's dog, she's a worker. She's like, wait, Dan said that was all fake bullshit? Are you telling me this is real? Because it's because is like, oh you mean this and just blasts a rock with a right and she's like, what the absolute fuck did that child just do?
Speaker 3: She all these years she's been working to side at the merch table, like doing the deals, like calculation. She's the person at the merch table who like brings you up. Yes, you see that.
Speaker 2: You see that video that they released were it was like a ninety two summer Slam fan thing, and Stephanie's working the.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the merch table.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I'm imagining.
Speaker 3: Yeah, uh yeah.
Speaker 2: So uh, Gohan starts to try and teach her how to relax and channel like heatball, but she absolutely cannot get out of her own head and can't get it done.
Speaker 3: Uh. So they decided to take a break mm hmm uh. And then it's where they going to eat?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they have a lunch and the Dell's like, this is delicious. Uh, none of none of our cooks have ever made anything this good.
Speaker 3: And she she's like cooks.
Speaker 2: She's saying, like, you've been to a rest like at your at a restaurant and I was like, no personal chefs huh uh. Also, we have like four dozen rooms, right and ch She's like, when are you going to marry this woman? Go on? Chi Chi has become a full on right wing capitalist. Oh no, this is chi Chi has made a complete turn. It turns out in this universe, the older you get, you do actually become more conservative. It's it's upsetting chi Chi Uh no longer cares about school, she cares about money.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. It's it's sad. Uh.
Speaker 2: So we then we jump back into training and uh go ten goes To is starting trying to catch a frog, and I was like, I wish it was him, Oh not our boy, sadly no, I wanted it to be very badly but maybe someday.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so they Videla finally breaks through and makes a little tiny key ball. Yeah, but she's she's not so satisfied with that. She wants more, yes, uh, And then we jumped to other worlds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Gokus training with the weighted uh gimmicks on his wrists and his anglas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's weird but like a pool floaties.
Speaker 3: And then our Chai is confronted by another Kai. South Kai is back and he's had a big old freak with him.
Speaker 2: He's a giant Luca door chef.
Speaker 3: Yes. I was like, what a weird choice. Uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we find out the things he's constraining with two tons of.
Speaker 3: Peace and so it is fascinating. The way they talked about each other was definitely like, oh, you can tell they skipped over other world stuff and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, this kind of doesn't fit exactly.
Speaker 3: Right, so you know, they definitely changed the dialogue here. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because King Kai asks South Kay if he wants to enter this giant whose name is Papoy into the uh what martial arts tournament and it initially he's like, oh, yeah, don't fucking interdim man. Absolutely Doku better up his training if he thinks he can beat him.
Speaker 3: And then.
Speaker 2: I think King Kai says, oh yeah, well up to like ten tons of piece, right, that's forty tons, which I was like that that's that is absurd, but also he can absolutely do it right, and South k is like you sure you sure you gonna crush your entires.
Speaker 3: If you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then he does it and dohanto super saiyan and yeah, sorry, I'm used to him not being in this show. Yeh Goku uh had go super say it and easily H's easily training with him at ten tons apiece and South Kay is like, you know what, I think we got stuff to do. We're good, no, thank you, and they just fucking did. And then we are back to Earth and uh go, this is very It's very funny because we see Videl and Goten now trying to learn to fly, yes, and Videl is just like standing on her tiptoes and then Go ten is just jumping right like it like he's a in a fucking video game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had video game platform rely like if you double up enough, you'll actually the flying. Yes.
Speaker 2: I thought that was very funny, and then Goten gets it. Yeah, he starts floating and then it tells like, oh she's living. She's like this fucking little ship child can do this, and I at least.
Speaker 3: Go on listen. He had like he's one with his key already. Yes, so and so it makes sense obviously.
Speaker 2: But but she, uh, yes, she's not happy.
Speaker 3: No, and this child is like doing like figure eights in the sky.
Speaker 2: Yes, She's like, He's like, oh, this is so much fun that what I can do infidelta. It's interesting. I didn't realize that she has h the satan one NF capsule core capsule hm and tosses it and uh, it's interesting how prevalent that that technology is.
Speaker 3: Uh but yees.
Speaker 2: So she was like I'll be back tomorrow, but not before it. Goh, so there was there was a quote here. I am okay, I for what with the context was?
Speaker 3: I think that Gohan was asking about that mistress Hanes being worried about Adela coming home video says I'm a big girl, Gohan and flying is more important.
Speaker 2: Yes, that does happen. Yeah, that was that was weird. I don't think we need it too. I did not think we needed that. That's it came off od but yeah.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: And then Gohan's like, you want to consider cutting your hair short?
Speaker 3: And she blushes. She's like, oh do you like? Do you like girls with short hair?
Speaker 2: And then Gohan just lays in on the autism and it was like, no.
Speaker 3: It'd just be uh dynamics. Yeah, nobody can cool your hair. And she's not gonna call spots with short hair.
Speaker 2: Now, you can't hide your mouth with your short hair.
Speaker 3: Why here, I could do it multiple directions and I'm a mustache. Then what do got? Uh? Oh that's very good.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so that just infuriates her and she takes off, and then we uh check in at comedy house where Crillon's getting is ask kicked by eighteen.
Speaker 3: And that's yeah, that's it's way too early for this. Nah, it's never too early. De beeat the year that of Crillon. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: Then we're back at Capsule Corn.
Speaker 3: And Vegeta's into his little gravity room.
Speaker 2: Yes uh, and we're at one hundred and fifty gees.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Trunks is like, I need to train now because Go tends also entering, and then he's like, uh, I should just go super Saian and Vegeta freezes the fuck out. He says, uh super Saiyan bargain basement sale.
Speaker 2: Yes, Vigina's yeah, And then he finds out that got can do it too, Rightasina's whole life has just become finding out there are more people who are better sayings than he is.
Speaker 3: Right, he does with his kid, He's like, hit me once and then I'll take it to the theme park. Yes, And he just starts trying to lay in punches and he clips him real quick, yeah, and just bops him right in the face, punches the ship out of him.
Speaker 2: But for a second he shows remorse, Yeah, like I have that for like half a second, videos like oh no, I shouldn't have done that. And then after that he's like, not fucking right, it'll make him stronger, and.
Speaker 3: Then he make sures to asks, hey, didn go Hans a little brother do this too, mm hmm, And he also finds.
Speaker 2: That yeah, but he's not as good and he can't fly yet, so it's you know, he's only a year younger than means that probably my He's.
Speaker 3: Like, what this is ridiculous, He's so he's so mad. Then we cut to the lookout and we get our farming king Piccolo.
Speaker 2: Yes, I have piccolos Aura farming with butterflies.
Speaker 3: See our farm is so strong he cripples to butterflies.
Speaker 2: Yes, he just electrifies the air and murders.
Speaker 3: That's one does.
Speaker 2: Yes, uh yeah, of course, because why would Piccolo be doing anything else?
Speaker 3: Yep. And then we come back to Earth and uh go hi and go to Anyway for their training, and then the sat in one pulls up and it's like, who is this lady? Come to find out videl chopped her hair. Yep, she has the right to chop. We got short hair, Videla. Now she's ready to fly. Yes, get ready to fly.
Speaker 2: That's what I was hoping you were going to do. Uh yeah, that that's and that's where we end the episode.
Speaker 3: Yep. I I enjoyed this one a lot. Yeah, h like.
Speaker 2: Getting we're getting back into a little bit of uh saying more bullshit, and I enjoy it, especially Vegeta just being always one step behind all times, and it's it's just it's very funny, right, but it's an interesting thing because I didn't It didn't really occurred to me, uh, having to learn how to fly because we've just seen everybody flying, right, That that whole concept was because she has no training in like key and so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's she's always.
Speaker 2: Just like, no, it's just it's all it's all poetal tricks.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that that whole concept is fascinating because she's like, I can't believe this is all real. Yeah, wait till she's wait till she sees some of the real ships. Uh, she's she's gonna be uh traumatized. You have worked into a shoot, Yes, but yes, I I overall I am sad we are not still in high school. That's that's the easy joking. And I'm gonna finish that good point. Uh, I'm so glad you didn't. But I feel like we're moving towards some interesting stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and was not even back yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it seems like most of the gang is entering this tournament.
Speaker 3: Maybe one thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and one of the things we've kind of never seen is everybody fighting against each other. I mean, I know we kind of did you know in the original series a little bit.
Speaker 3: How does the power scaling match now, yeah, I think does still beat the ship out of a Jeta.
Speaker 2: How how powerful of these children also a good question because it seems like way more powerful than they should be. Yeah, because if they can go super Saiyan already, they're going to kick a lot of people's us.
Speaker 3: Remember how Sean Gohan was as a wee babby.
Speaker 2: And also we need to fight out how if Gohan has lost a step from from not fighting for seven years.
Speaker 3: That's what you get for a word, that's the lesson kids, stop learning, do fights.
Speaker 2: Yes, but yeah, that's uh, that's the episode this week.
Speaker 3: Yes, any thoughts about what could be coming next?
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm assuming we're going to get to this tournament pretty quickly because it seems like everybody's.
Speaker 3: It's always been interesting. There has been an overarching villain.
Speaker 2: Yet no we Uh yeah, we've only had like kind of villain of the weeks a couple of times, right, But honestly, for the most part, we haven't had a lot of fighting. Yeah, really we haven't had and I guess been a lot, like you said, just kind of slice of life stuff. So I am interested in when do we get somebody who's an actual.
Speaker 3: Threat when finally shifted the fan.
Speaker 2: Yes, because of course it never really inevitably it's going to.
Speaker 3: Sow.
Speaker 2: So I assume that someone in this tournament is going to end up being the big bad That's what I'm guessing. I'm guessing we're going to find out there's somebody. There's a ringer in here that's uh, that's that wants to take out some of the planet's best fighters for something.
Speaker 3: That's right, the ringer. It's me Bill Simmons. I'm I during this tournament. I love tournaments, especially like the current NB tournament. The playoffs. I know my boss with Celtics are eliminated, but still a great shot.
Speaker 2: That's not the ringer I thought you were gonna go with, but I like it. I thought you were gonna go with the Johnny Knoxville movie.
Speaker 3: Now, why did I do that? I don't know, Johny text some impression.
Speaker 2: All I want to know is when the fuck did we get ice cream?
Speaker 3: Uh? Never? It's a joke from the movie. I haven't seen it a long time. You haven't seen I've seen it.
Speaker 2: It's the only it's the only good joke in the movie.
Speaker 3: Wow, next week, will we get in the ice cream. We'll Goku come back. Well, Bill Simmons be here? Who is the next big bad? We'll go on function up, Will Thedell learn how to fly to the next week and find out on the next episode of Tomo Dragonball Season do get jump back to Jack.
Speaker 1: You've been listening to a Fatal four podcast. Subscribe today wherever you get your podcasts, and visit fatalfour Pond dot com for more episodes, merchandise and info on the Patreon