Speaker 1: One one with Lynch Intaco and this would be Orlando's rock station one on one one w j R. Are still a couple more weeks to go. In our Rock the Bank cash giveaways Taco Bob.
Speaker 2: YEP your chance to win a thousand dollars thirteen different chances today. First one happens right around nine oh five. We give out keywords. You enter at the website.
Speaker 1: You begin in Northern California. I've got one less straggler of a Halloween.
Speaker 2: Related story here, I guess.
Speaker 1: Okay, guy gets pulled over by police in Northern California for doing ninety miles an hour and a fifty. They pull him over and they also suspect that he had had a few, so they get him out of the car to uh, you know, put him through the paces. He was in his Halloween costume. He was dressed in an orange Department of Corrections jumpsuit.
Speaker 2: Oh god, no.
Speaker 1: What what more can I say?
Speaker 2: At this point? Did they even change him when they take him to jail?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I don't. I don't know if he had the actual outfit or get up on that would be reflective of the local correctional institute that he was institution that he was taken to.
Speaker 2: So let's say that he had on an orange one and the jumpsuit that he needed that he needed for that jail was yellow. That means that when he leaves all his personal belongings, he has to get out of jail and go from one jumpsuit right back to the next.
Speaker 1: Yes, that is a correct observation. Oh god, if that's not enough, fifty two, that's that's why. Right, So even if he hadn't had a few, they probably could have taken him. Yeah, yeah, sure, But he said if that wasn't enough, what we got to College Station, Texas. I think you're going to say he had on handcuffs or something too. College Station, Texas. A nineteen year old pulled over and arrested under suspicion of DWI at College Station, Texas. He is a designated driver driving five other people. Problem is this designated driver admitted to having seven beers and three shots before he decided to be designated driver. Oh there's also a bonus. He ran into a donut shop.
Speaker 2: Where you know, according to the legendary talks, there's gonna be some officers there.
Speaker 1: Ran into Shipley Donuts. Oh that's a good donut place it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they advertise with our stations.
Speaker 1: That's a chain. I would think so because they are here. I've never heard of it. Yeah. Shipley Donuts. Yeah, what's their gimmick?
Speaker 2: They're just really good looking, heavy duty donuts. Yeah, Shipley Donuts. Here we go. No, don't follow me. I hate when the computer says they want to follow me right here, close.
Speaker 1: Enough to run out and get some this morning. Give him a try. You've never had a Shipley donut. I've never even heard of Shipley Donuts.
Speaker 2: Dude. Look, oh wait, hold on, that's that's their coffee stuff. But look right there. Well they had him. Well that's why I asked if you had never heard them, because they had him in our lounge about two weeks ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Not uh not dialed in on that one.
Speaker 1: You have to stop buying. You cannot admit to being ten percent donuts in that department. And I am a fat guy.
Speaker 2: I acknowledge that. I don't think. I don't think you can say it anymore. You've been lazing away. Jason Kelsey.
Speaker 1: Getting some attention from over the weekend. He was the guest prognosticator on College Game Day from Penn State.
Speaker 2: Somebody said there's one on curry Ford and four thirty six just south or south curry Ford, so you can stop by their pat.
Speaker 1: That's the opposite direction I go. But thank you for the GPS.
Speaker 2: Tip, thinking maybe you'd take a trip that way. Okay, So what did Kelsey do?
Speaker 1: As he was walking to the sets to be on college game day from Penn State over the weekend, he encountered a heckler who said some unflattering things about his brother, included a gay slur that starts with F regarding his brother Travis, come on dating Taylor Swift?
Speaker 2: Kelsey, Kelsey, Causey Kelsey, Casey cousin?
Speaker 1: Can I get a fistball? Tusslin?
Speaker 2: Can I get a fist bob?
Speaker 1: That sound? There was Kelsey going over to the dude who othered the F word in regards to his other No, he knocked his phone out, smashed the guy's phone on the ground. Then he proceeded to say three times, who's the F now? Who's the F now? Yeah?
Speaker 2: What do they always say? Two wrongs don't make her right? Right?
Speaker 1: M have the video footage of this if you haven't seen it yet, on our Facebook page.
Speaker 2: I don't even know if I want to watch it. That sounded bad enough. Just listening to it is a stupid The whole thing ridiculous. Somebody said Shipley has the best clatches Texas staple. Oh, I've heard of those. I don't know what they're but I've heard of them.
Speaker 1: I haven't heard of those either. Man. I am just I am scoring batting zero in pop culture this morning in the culinary department.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'll get you to speed, so I we're partners, man, I'm here to help you.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that taco.
Speaker 2: You got Clinching Taco on demand. Download the iHeartRadio app and listen anytime anywhere. This is j R R iHeart