Speaker 1: All right, better late than never. It is the Correl Cast Today. We're gonna talk about how you need to believe these people when they tell you who they are. Also big announcements this morning from the Cabinet picks, What are those? And so much more on the Correl Cast Today.
Speaker 2: Uncensored, Unfiltered, un Hinged. It's the Coral Cast. Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 1: It is the Crew Cast. I am carel silvery glad you're joining me, albeit late on this Thursday, November twenty first, So sorry, I am late. I have got to get the camera dilemma taken care of because now it's making me late, so that I gotta gotta figure nothing two thousand dollars won't fix. Isn't that always the way if you ever have a problem, it's always can be solved by a hurling money at it. That's just the way you fix a problem, own money at it. All right. On a side note, for those of you that have been enraptured in the Ember ultrasound fiasco, she went yesterday and they shaved her belly, oor little bear belly. They did find a spot on her liver that is round one centimeter. It is not cancer because cancer would not be perfectly round. They don't know what it is. He said it's possibly a high blah blah blah blah blah blah, but he's not overly concerned about it. He said that in six months, we'll do another six hundred and forty three dollars ultrasound, thank god she's insured with Nationwide, and then if the spot's still there, or if it's just a little bigger, then he'll leave it alone or biopsye it. But he doesn't really want to biop see it until he has to, because when you poke a liver, it bleeds. When you put a nine year old dog under anesthetic, there's you know, issues. So right now we're in a wait and see. No tumor is on her adrenals, so she does not have cushions. And he said that the elevated alkaline phosphates could be from this spot on her liver because it's an irritation or an inflammation. You want to see her belly, Come here, miss In, come here. Oh look can you see her shaved belly? Oh? Her little naked belly. I'm wanna put a chattoo on it. But it was actually good news because there's no tumors that they can see, the spleen, the pancreas, all that looks fine. Just a spot on her liver right next to her diaphragm. He actually said it would be hard to buyopsy, so we'll just see in six months and then if it's if it's good, every year she'll get an ultrasound until she dies, so she'll have six or seven or eight more ultrasounds. Hopefully it won't turn into anything. But I'm not gonna stress over it, which is odd, and just gonna wait and see. Funny another topic I wasn't gonna cover today, but what I read this morning in bed was an article about medical anxiety and how it is. And now they also call it cyber chondria. There's a new condition called cyber chondria, and that is where, like me, you think something's wrong with you, and you go to the web and you ask doctor Google, and you go down the rabbit hole. They are really treating this as a hugely serious disease. They say it is a disease. Cognitive behavioral therapy and antidepressives do seem to help. One helped. It's a two part disease. The one is the medical anxiety and the other is the actual manifestation of the symptoms, and when they combine, they can be deadly. People have died from this.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And so there was a huge article in Scientific American about a condition that I have, and so I read it with great interest, and it basically just said, you got to train your mind out of it. You gotta and coping techniques for when you start going down that rabbit hole. And isn't that the same thing with life, the miniature anxiety starts to take over. You have to find a coping mechanism. Some people baker or you know, do whatever, but you got to find a coping mechanism. So you're my coping mechanism. I just talked to you all about it and read your chats at YouTube dot com, forward slash, really correl or my patrons who I love and adore. I am just figuring out, now what kind of Christmas gift bonus sort of thing to figure out for you guys. Ember's out in the living room barking, so she's in a good mood. Matt Gates took away his nomination today. He said it was a distraction. You know, what's a distraction Matt is that you're a criminal and that there's a report out with all of your criminal activity, and you were going to be the Attorney General of the United States. But of course when there's a criminal in office as president, bar is pretty low. But Matt Gates is out of the of the game and he resigned from Congress, so he really screwed himself. He can't go back. He can't go back. I guess they could reappoint him, but they won't because then the report will become If he goes back to Congress, the report will become public, so that he's going to stay out. So there we go. Matt Gates gone out of Congress and not going to be Attorney general. So we'll see what else. What I did want to start with today was how do I say this. I have a friend who's been on the show before, lives in Georgia, works an addiction, specializes in addiction, and voted for Trump, which I don't get because he's gay. And he asked, are you one of the crazy queens considering leaving the country. I said yes, and he said I don't understand you people, And I said, what is it you? I could read you the text exchange, he said, I don't understand you people, And I said, what don't you understand? He said, well, they're not going to round up gays. They're not gonna you know, they're not gonna do anything to us. And I said, you know, Donald Trump has openly said that he is against same sex marriage. They are against drag queens in schools, They call gay people pedophiles and groomers. What makes you think that they're not going to attack our community, which the attacks are already underway. And he said, oh, because you know, they say a lot of stuff, but they're not going to do all that. I said, your mother is on medicarry. She not, well, yeah she is. And I go, what makes you think it's going to be there? Oh, they're not gonna. And so I've heard this from more than a few people that voted for Donald Trump, and I just wonder, when people repeatedly tell you who they are and what they're going to do, how can you not believe them? How can MAGA and the people that support Donald Trump not believe what he and the people around him have said they are going to do. They're already trying to make it illegal for the first trans congress person to use the bathroom of her assigned gender on Capitol Hill. She is a woman, she would use the woman bathroom. Well, they're trying to make that illegal already. So how can you not believe that's the problem with America? We don't believe people on their face, we think it couldn't happen here. Ask George ta Kai about the notion of rounding people up and putting them in camps. These people who say America would never round up people. Donald Trump has said on day one he is going to suspend the constitution because the Constitution says you cannot use the military on American soil. You can't. But he's already said he's going to declare a state of emergency, would will suspend the constitution, basically put martial law into effect, to use the military to round up people that may be here legally. So, how do you not believe that they are going to come for trans that they are going to come for drag queens, that they are going to try to suspend same sext marriage. How can you not believe this? How can you not believe that they're going to try to decimate Medicare when it's been their stated goal for twenty years. I don't I just don't get how people are not They're they're looking at this guy and the people around him, and they think they're as benign as Ember's liver spot, which I nicknamed her yesterday. How's a career liver spot? Oh, I'm glad she can't understand me, because I like career little liver spot anyway, So I don't get it. People. You know, in Germany, the people that got out were the ones that believed Hitler. They believe what his followers said. They believe, and it's not just what Trump said. Look the other day, where's my phone? The other day? A fake text wasn't real, but it was in fact sense, you know, by a realism a face text. Let's send text at this test said this. Let me show you a woman in Las Vegas got this text. I want to support the Correll cost I've been liking to describe the YouTube videos at the really Correl channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Correl, that's k and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 2: If you're not visiting really corell dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blug including recipes at reallycorrell dot com.
Speaker 1: All right, first of all, Joe blow in the chatroom, go away, just go away. I'm so sick of Maggot's being in my chat room. Albama said he was against gay marriage, you know what, and I held him accountable to that. And when I interviewed Bill Clinton at the Democratic National Convention in two thousand, I told Bill Clinton to his face that he was one of the worst president for gays ever. Okay, I told him that. There's audio of me telling Bill Clinton, you were one of the worst presidents for gays ever. When gay marriage was legalized, I wrote, do not give credit to Barack Obama. It was the Supreme Court that did it, not Congress, not the Senate, and not the president. So before where are you going try to score points by saying, well, Obama said he was against gay marriage. I know more about being gay in America than you ever will, Joe blow, so go away and blow someone else. Okay, I don't need you. And the same for Steve Burnfield. I thought you weren't going to talk about Trump, but you can't stop talking about him. I am not talking about Donald Trump I am talking about his followers and what their plan is. I am talking about Americans that voted for Donald Trump. Donald Trump, I could give a fuck about. If that man were the only thing we had to worry about, then we would have nothing to worry about. He is a self serving narcissist. He has the attention span of a cat. You know. He is not a danger to anybody unless he is empowered by people around him. So I could give a fuck about Trump if he were the only concern. No problem. The man's easy to manipulate, but that the problem. And when you have text messages like this being sent to tens of thousands of people. Here it is electronic notice preceding official instruction order via certified mail to be delivered on January twentieth, Inauguration Day twenty twenty five, pending reinstatement of eighteen USC thirteen eighty three and Executive Order nine zero sixty six. There's been no such executive order. This electronic memorandum serves as initial notification of your required check in to the Nellis Air Force Base in Las Vegas, Nevada, at six pm on one, twenty, twenty twenty five. Following check in you will be transported to an undisclosed location for LGBTQ re education camps for a period of no less than eight weeks. Your new President, Donald J. Trump, looks forward to assisting you in becoming a mentally and emotionally stable member of society by eliminating lifestyles that have been detrimental to our American way of life through re education. Following the eight weeks, you will be released to a trial period where, if you do not change your deviant ways, you will be encamped indefinitely. This text was sent out to tens of thousands of people suspected of or being gay, and yes, it was later proven to be you know, a scam, a fraud, a hoax, or whatever. But if you don't think that's the mood of his supporters, if you don't think they think that drag queens should be re educated, that trans people, they're already not letting parents make decisions for trans kids. And if you don't think they're going to try to outlaw being transgendered or outlaw reaffirming care, look what they did to abortion. So stop acting like, oh, a gay can sounds like a big party. Fuck you. I will not joke about gays being put in prison camps, when as we speak, there are prison camps in Chechnia right now operating for gays and lesbians right now. And since Trump is so hot on Vladimir Putin and the Chechenian president and Putin are best friends, it is not a stretch to think that they would actually do this. So spare me all of your little jokes and your little innuendos. It is not funny. Trans people are dying at record numbers. I have trans friends, Gaze are being threatened with internment, So spare me. These people have shown. Trump said he wants generals like Hitler. Why don't they believe him? Why don't Why doesn't everybody believe what these people surrounding Donald Trump want to do? Trump is not the problem. He is a puppet. You might as well have strings on his arms. Who's pulling the strings. That's the problem. So it is not about Donald Trump. It is about his puppet masters and what they want. Because he will listen to anybody if it furthers his agenda of self grandizement, if it puts money in his pocket, if it increases his popularity, if it gives him a feeling of more power, then he will do it. Believe him, believe the people around him. Jesus God. H oh. But hey, it's just harmless. That text was debunked. Nobody really believed it, really because I know gay people that got it and they were shaken. They were scared. So stop acting like it's just harmless. It's benign. That text is not benign because that text is in line with what a majority of his supporters think should happen to me, my drag queen friends and my trans friends. And they'll come for you next. After they deport the Mexicans, they'll start on the Asians, you know, the wu Han virus, the China flu, They'll start on them. After the Asians, they'll go for the next minority group that they don't like. Stop acting like it's just gonna be gays or women. They're going after everybody not like them. Believe it. So what do we do? Well? There are those that say fight back, fight, stand and resist, you know, do not let it happen. There are others say I gotta leave. There are some that say, let me go to a blue state where at least my rights will be protected. Need I remind you that some of the internment camps for Japanese people were in California. Need I remind you that if you look at the map of America red and blue, that a majority of it's going red. So if you're about diversity, equity, inclusion, if you're about equal rights, fair rights, equal pay for women, if you're about drag rights, trans rights, all of that, then you'll be next to because you are subverting with the enemy, you're cavorting with. He's already spoken the Hitler term enemy within. He's already Why don't you believe him? Why don't you believe the people around him, like Mike Johnson, that paint gaze, that paint independent women, that paint minority groups, that paint atheist as the enemy within. They are going to declare us enemies of the state and do whatever they want and suspend our constitutional rights. That's what they're going to do. Why don't you believe them? We're all sitting here like, maybe it won't be so bad, maybe it won't happen. You know, they're just a lot of talk that's so naive. And you've never you haven't been paying attention. You know, my entire life, the one thing I've done is pay attention, and trust me, they're going to do it. They want to do it, they will do it. They're going to outlaw drag queens in schools. There'll be no more drag story hours. They're going to outlaw that public library schools. They're gonna outlaw that. There'll be no more gender affirming care, no more abortion, There'll be no more diversity, equity inclusion, no more equal pay. Businesses are now going to be able to discriminate against you and claim it's their religious freedom. I don't serve them. Oh they'll come from us. They know this takes about that heee hate. So they're gonna come from the US. Oh no, they won't. Hell, you're just being overreact. You're just overreacting. Hey Correll here, and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons at Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Correll Cast, then please go to patreon dot com forward slash really Corell. That's patreon dot com forward slash really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com, forward slash, really Correll. There's so much great free content there. It's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablets. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram. And don't forget the website that's had it all all along, Really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube, and support the show to Patreon at Patreon dot com. Forward that's really Correl. Thanks for almost thirty years of support to the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog. And let's keep the party going as long as we can. I'm stretching my back. I got two into the last rant and I hurt myself, you know, and I don't want to rint like that. There's a guy in the chatroom, Joe Blow. Calm down, Correl. Love you. You don't love me. If you voted for Trump, you voted directly against my very existence, and you voted against my income. You voted against social Security, which I will rely upon. You voted against Medicare, which I need. So you don't love me if you voted for Donald Trump. You hate me. You just don't want to admit it. You don't want to admit to yourself that you don't love women. You don't love gays, you don't love Mi Nora, you don't love Hispanics, you don't love immigrants. You don't love anyone except someone just like you. White, cisgendered, straight male. That's who you love. That's it now. If you need some time to reconcile with yourself about that, that's on you. But don't act like you love America or Americans. If you voted for Donald Trump, you don't. It was an American to vote for Trump. If you voted for Trump, you're an American. And yes, a large portion of them of America is becoming an American. Why. They're tired of paying high prices for goods. They're tired of seeing white people become the minority. You know. They want white people to stay the majority. They're tired of people not like them actually having a seat at the table. Gays, drag queens, trans people, Hispanics, immigrants. They want it back when they say make America great again. They want it the way it was in the fifties that a man could control his wife your body, my choice. By the way straight men that like that saying, I want to turn that around to gay people. I want gay men to say your your body, my choice. To straight men. I want straight men to fear that gay men are just gonna walk up and do whatever they want to them in their body, see how they like it. But I don't want I don't want that. That's why I want to leave this country. I don't want to be this upset. I don't want to be afraid, you know, I don't. I don't want to be afraid that the government is going to start rounding up people like me, that they're gonna start legislating against people like me, that people are gonna think sending a text like that is okay. Those people should be found and put in jail. They won't be. They should be. In other countries they would be, but here, Oh no, it's their freedom of speech. They're just dad. Oh yeah, you know. Benjamin Netan Yahoo was declared a criminal by the International ICC International Criminal Court. An arrest warrant has been issued for Benjamin Netan Yahoo and his top advisor top defense minister by the International Criminal Court, which should be disbanded because it has absolutely no power because Benjamin Netan Yahoo will not be arrested. They've issued an arrest warrant for him, but he won't be arrested, So the man is a convicted war criminal. An arrest warrant has been issued by the International Criminal Court for Benjamin Netan Yahoo for war crimes. He is a war criminal. And what does America do? Support him? Support him, help him kill innocent gossins, help him starve people in Lemina on Garza the West Bank, help him destroy an entire people an entire region, help a Jew commit genocide. And it's not just me that thinks that way. The International Criminal Court has issued an arrest warrant for war crimes for Benjamin Netan Yahoo. What will happen to him? Nothing? Why? Because we don't punish criminals. We only punish poor people, sick people, disabled people, trans people, drag queens, buy people, gay people, women. We don't punish people of power. Heavens forbid. Matt Gates will walk away from all of his crimes. Donald Trump will walk away from all of his crimes. Elon Musk will walk away from all of his crimes. Benjamin Netan Yahoo will walk away from all of his crimes. Hundreds of thousands dead are starving because of Benjamin Netanyahu, and nothing will happen to him. Nothing. Meanwhile, in good news, Jesse Smalllett remember him from Empire and he said, these guys attacked him in a hate crime. And then they said, no, they didn't. You hired them and paid for it.
Speaker 2: All.
Speaker 1: Well, the Illinois Supreme Court has overturned his conviction. He is not guilty. He was not afforded due process. They had made a deal with him that they were going to drop the charges, but then because of public opinion, a special prosecutor was appointed and then charged him. And the Supreme Court is like, you can't drop the charges against somebody and then appoint someone new to drum up more charges. You can't do that. You got to stick by your word. So they reversed it. They have instructed the lower court to dismiss the charges. So Jesse Smalllett, it's gonna walk just like every other person. Is he guilty? Is he not? I don't know. Did he stage a hate crime? I don't know. He's black and gay, wouldn't It's not a far stretch to assume that a hate crime was committed. Did he arrange it. I don't know. I just know he's small potatoes in the bag of potatoes. There's bigger criminals out there than Jesse Smalllett. I'm glad his decision was reversed, not because I think he's innocent, but because I think it was a witch hunt, a real one, because of course it was when Trump was president and he said that there was a hate crime committed against him by MAGA, And was it true. I don't know, But if it wasn't true in his case, I'm sure there were plenty of other hate crimes committed by MAGA. So the rich, they don't pay for their crimes. This notion that they do is just a notion fed to you so you'll think the justice system is fair. It's not. If you're rich, you walk unless you do a money crime. If Benjamin net and Yahoo had embezzled money, he'd be in jail from a rich person. If you steal from a rich person like Bernie Madoff, then you're going to jail forever. Steal from a rich person, go to jail. Offend a rich person, go to jail. Attack a rich person, go to jail. Meanwhile, liberals, I hope you're happy. You bitched enough about MSNBC and it's going to go away. Comcast has spun off its news divisions because they're no longer profitable. What does that say about media? They're spinning off all of their news divisions, including MSNBC, and I will tell you right now, as a media professional, within I'll give it six months, MSNBC will be gone. It'll either completely change the format or just fold. It's going away, or it'll just go streaming or whatever. It's not Comcast is not going to get in Trump era where he's gonna go after media. They are not, I repeat, not going to let MSNBC continue. Trump is going to launch his network, Fox News, Newsmax an that's what America will have a full blown department of propaganda. Meanwhile, anyone that speaks out against that, they're going because a it's not profitable. Liberals don't support their media. Liberals don't support their media. They don't. That's a that's a major flaw with liberals. They do not support their media. I love the patrons that support me, thank you so much. But Charlie Kirk makes over one hundred thousand dollars a month. I make eight hundred and sixty three. That pretty much sums it up. You know, Ben Shapiro makes millions. I make ten thousand a year. I am Corel, But you who you want to be? Fund I've hurt anybody's back pond Monday tomorrow. It's Friday. I have a lovely free day holiday and I will see you upon Monday. Where we're going to learn how to make the spanis Thats funny, You're going to learn how to make mande. So we'll see you then I will bring.
Speaker 2: You broadcasting from a completely different point of view yours. Listen daily to the corel Cast done your favorite streaming service. It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view.
Speaker 1: Yours.
Speaker 2: Listen daily to the corel Cast done your favorite streaming service.