Speaker 1: Oh well, that's are hello and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy, and my name is Jonathan Jacob and tonight is the cult member of Live show.
Speaker 3: Baby.
Speaker 2: We ready to be up in here, dude, this show is already I'm I'm sure it's already gonna start out very unhinged as they usually are. But welcome in all good cult members out there.
Speaker 4: It's nice to see y'all. Indeed, just to kick off the unhindited nature of our live events, we're gonna get onto some religious conversation here in a bit, I am sure of that. But before we do that, let's just start off with a weird one that's dirty but also technology.
Speaker 3: Okay, Jonathan, have you.
Speaker 4: Heard of the robots that they have over in the Asian countries, You know that apparently are gonna be able to give birth to human babies.
Speaker 2: Sign me up, wait bro, what I'm ready, baby, I'm ready for the future.
Speaker 3: I'm waiting for my robot wife.
Speaker 2: That way, you know, whenever she comes around, you know you have a compatible companion. You know, you you plug in the AI. She knows your your rhythm, and she knows your verbiage, and she knows your likes, she knows you're not likes. And then if she start me and well and then if she starts to get a little you know, a little mouthy, then you just turn her off.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's totally how AI works. You can plug it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's electricity something.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 4: You scare me with the way that you're so like not even like cool with aire. You're like aggressively seeking more of it.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm trying to make my own gray alien. So yeah, if that's the way I can do it, then I will.
Speaker 4: Well that being said, we said we know that Japan has the robot vagina, right, so where they can extract men's semen because apparently people in Japan just s ain't fucking That's like a whole thing, Like it's this whole the in cell community is on the rise.
Speaker 3: What is the Japan it's.
Speaker 2: A cause for that though, Like, is it that men are scared to talk to women or what?
Speaker 4: It's the in cell movement? Dude, Yes, they are scared to talk to women. They feel like women are rejecting them and they're involuntarily celibate. It's not even like they're doing it to protect their virtue. They think that women don't want nothing to do with them, right, and so that's the whole thing. So they are essentially what like we in America might colloquially call like basement dwellers. Okay, And that vibe has gone through the teenage years into the early mid twenties. Now you have young thirty something year olds, the early thirty year olds that are they're so opposed to even having conversations with women because they think that they're either a gonna be rejected outright or be there's just a bunch of stuck up bitches. But it's ridiculous, is that really? Oh I'm I should you not? That's how the in cells in America are too, except they are like borderline terroristic. They don't just have like a dislike of women because they feel rejected by them. They have like a hatred for the female form. It's a whole thing. That's why all those people born has taken off. But any people gay, no, but they want the gene. They just I mean, if they would change their t shirt like maybe one time, like okay, beside the point, beside the point, okay anyway, So now Japan and an attempt to save their population, have come out with robots that will be in charge of extracting male sperms that can in vitro and artificially inseminate and try to have a population that way, because apparently like they're not finding women to give them that good old gluck gluck three thousand, they got to actually come up with a mechanical device with some fucking loub to be able to do it.
Speaker 3: It's wild times rather, but even that's the beginning.
Speaker 2: I tell you what, I'm tired of women getting all of the good robots. It's about time that the men get something good, because there is not a what for what replacement for men. I'm sorry, we can say that the pocket pussy in the flashlight or what for what. No, there is not a comparable rose for a man. It doesn't exist.
Speaker 4: Respectfully, I have to disagree with you. There is, but it is a whole fucking situation. It looks like a boppit. You remember those old school boppets that you had to fuck with. Sure, it's like there's two handles you gotta hold it, and it's doing the motion and then there's like a whole set up for your screen for like iPad to be held.
Speaker 3: They're ridiculously expensive.
Speaker 4: And it's like, bro, if you have to spend like a grand to catch a nut, then like maybe you need to fix yourself.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. Maybe you are a little too you'd get.
Speaker 4: The rose at Walmart for like thirty bucks.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's what I'm saying. It's not fair. And how did I know that? The first person that would instantly have something wrong for what I said would be none other than the spirit animal. Go ahead, did you buy a gluck gluck three thousand or whatever? Jacob said farch Off.
Speaker 5: No, I wouldn't need to second off, it would of course. Japan's trying to build fuckable robots. You drop the sun on them, Trice and they started fucking OCTOPI.
Speaker 3: It's weird. Dog anti porn came from there.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, I think that radiation did a little more damage than what we actually knew about.
Speaker 7: But I think we should have just dropping them that way. We will what if we did that? We would never get anime?
Speaker 4: So fair, But so that's Japan, right, They've got the semen extraction robots, but China has come out with the next iteration of trying to blend humans and robotics, Raven Lee, what did you find on this?
Speaker 8: So it says Chinese scientists are building pregnancy bots to carry and deliver human babies, and there's lots of articles coming out. So basically it's designed with the synthetic uterus inside the abdomen and connected to by a hose that delivers nutrients to a fetus much like an umbilical cord. The machine would be able to carry a pregnancy for ten months giving birth with the company, and they're debuting the next prototype, their new prototype, as early as next year, so apparently it's going to be The price tag is one hundred thousand yen, so about fourteen thousand.
Speaker 4: USD fourteen thousand dollars, and you could have a robot carry your actual child, which is the term.
Speaker 9: Like because.
Speaker 8: Watch m' call it IVF is like two hundred thousand, can be up to like two hundred thousand, So you could buy a robot to carry a baby that you can actually watch grow like trying to have seriousy or trying to get pardoner yourself.
Speaker 2: Well, as Jim Carrey one said, suck me sideways. Okay, that's what I want in my life, Give me one of those bad boys.
Speaker 4: It's wild shit, dude, I don't even know what to make of. This is real transhumanism. I know everybody's talking about uploading their consciousness to the web. I get that, and I'm not denying that that's transhumanism.
Speaker 3: But what else would you call this? I what the fuck?
Speaker 6: I mean?
Speaker 2: The goal I think would, to be honest, it's probably in the globalist like, that's probably within their realm of outcomes of what they want, right, Like, oh yeah, because the idea is to reduce the world's population. Well, I mean, but even still, you're not necessarily reducing the world's population if you got a fucking robot chick carrying your seed.
Speaker 4: But wait, dude, do you remember a demolition man? So that's just a lot arguably Wesley Snipe's best role. I'm not denying Blade, but this is a great role fight me anyway, just saying, do you remember how they were having sex quote unquote.
Speaker 8: Yeah, with the headsets, they weren't actually touching each other. They were laying next to each other.
Speaker 4: And as soon as Sylvester Salon was like, why don't we have the old fashion, why Sandra Bullet got the ache and was.
Speaker 3: Like ew with the fluids in the ewing. He's like, wait, how do people have babies? We send our samples off to a lab and they do it this way and this way, Like this is step one of that dog, bro.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you right now, it's inevitable. That's not a positive thing to say, Like I'm this, I'm not even necessarily pro or against it. I mean I would do it, but that doesn't mean that I think that fucking humanity would be all about it.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Like, I give up sex to have babies via the robots.
Speaker 2: Give up sex? Who's giving up sex? Don't you get to fuck them?
Speaker 4: No? No, no, that's not what this is. It's a seeming extraction. And it's not like you're enjoying it. It's it's very like clinical and medical. It's like, my boy, the god is pros state milked.
Speaker 9: It's a seriousy.
Speaker 8: The robot is carrying already an implanted, implanted egg and they're putting it into a uterus that they've they've made and so then it grows the baby and then quote unquote gives birth to the baby.
Speaker 3: Think about having a kid not even having the fun it took to make it.
Speaker 2: Dog hm hmm, Well, I mean if you're married, it's not happening very often anyway, you know exactly.
Speaker 3: Let's just.
Speaker 9: Unspoken rule or something.
Speaker 4: It seems to be a cultural norm across the world, like if you want your sex life to just plummet, you'll get married.
Speaker 3: It will go away, apparently. Yeah, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 4: So to get over to the chat to be alive said, Yo, is it that time already? You already know what fucking time it is.
Speaker 3: Baby.
Speaker 4: It is always that time.
Speaker 2: It's always fourth quarter, So that means the whistle will never be blown dead, even when we're sleeping.
Speaker 3: We're on.
Speaker 2: That's just how we roll. The White boy Wizard said, good evening, you sexy motherfuckers.
Speaker 3: What up, dude?
Speaker 2: I mean it means a lot coming from you because you are one sexy beast of a man.
Speaker 4: Sir.
Speaker 10: I appreciate that you guys are all sexy, all three of you, but Raven's the only party one. Just don't don't get that twisted.
Speaker 4: I agree you got to be heard in mouth. Just kidding. Sorry, I'm a degenerate.
Speaker 2: Midnight Kong said, what's up, fam, what Midnight Kong, Nice to see you about the White Boy Wizard said, Yah, yay you.
Speaker 3: Is that I misspelled? Yeah, you're okay, okay, I'm about to say yo that are you trying to go croll on us? You're calling him use all of a sudden with the Hu trees.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Tony, Tony said, transhumanism agrees with you, Jacob. White Boy Wizard said, I'll fuck a robot, but if they're not consenting, I'm finna hate fuck that robot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's the deal. It's not even fucking.
Speaker 4: They just like they'll milk your prostate to get the semen out, which I don't know if anybody really knows what that's like.
Speaker 3: My boy told me about it.
Speaker 4: Think about firing a shotgun with a very soft rubber barrel. It's not pleasant for anyone, but the semen does come out. And for the record, if anybody's curious, yes, male, g spot in the asshole and it's like a forced coming that you weren't ready for it.
Speaker 3: He my boy was traumatized. He still ain't been right since.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I imagine I by a Navy doctor.
Speaker 3: I mean, of all things, that's fucking wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not I'm not a fan of that, but I mean, dude, I'm telling you, like, just throw a vagina in some boobies in a little tush on the back.
Speaker 3: I'm Marriot, I'm Marriot. Okay, sex robots.
Speaker 9: They have like a really expensive sex dolls.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: Have you seen the price on those though?
Speaker 4: Someone were up to like one hundred or one hundred and fifty k, depending on how specific you are.
Speaker 2: I mean they walk round, No, they can't walk around.
Speaker 4: You gotta put them in the proper positions and stuff and like whatever. But you can get AI modules in them to where they can like talk to you and shit. I don't know. I mean, I'm pretty much over starfishes at this point in my life.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna need something that's gonna take control the possibility of a vibrating vagina.
Speaker 4: Okay, game changer?
Speaker 3: All right, yes, wait a minute, talk about this.
Speaker 2: What Dirdy Sanchez says, sup, ladies, saddening white boy Wizard said, I'm smashing everything when I have too many monsters and too much nicotine, just.
Speaker 3: Going on a whole rampage. It's just robots here, dude. You're at the Tesla factory. Well, something's getting impregnated. Bro that space X. What do you do it?
Speaker 2: Something's uh, Kyle, it's basically Kyle, you know, but like Kyle, I mean, he's going to punch.
Speaker 4: A couple of holes through some dry wall, but he's manufacturing spot Maybe there's no dry wall.
Speaker 3: You know the holes that I make.
Speaker 2: Very well, So you may as well just do it.
Speaker 3: Then go for it.
Speaker 2: The spirit animal said, damn clanker lovers. Yes, I am fucking clanker lovers dude. Oh, speaking of I gotta share this. Nick sent me this.
Speaker 4: Thing, and I think that it is an excellent thing for us to share on the live As a matter of fact, let me find that motherfucker.
Speaker 3: Hold on, Yeah, go ahead and find it.
Speaker 2: And uh, for any of those who are listening to this the next day or the day after or the day after that, or maybe just a few years in advance, and you are a complete cult member to degenerate that is going back and listening to live shows from years ago, then you wouldn't have to wait that long, and.
Speaker 3: You'll also be able to join it.
Speaker 2: If you got a patroon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy podcast, that link is down in the show notes below.
Speaker 4: It's the best way to be able to support us over there. We have several different tiers.
Speaker 2: We have a five dollars tier that will give you access to all the shows a couple of days in advance. You'll be able to slide into our d ms. Every single show is completely commercial. Oh shit, is it working right now? Say it commercial? Free lit Hold on, man, hold on, that's not good. There we go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the ship singed up to the wrong microphone over here. I'm trying here too.
Speaker 4: This is one of the first times you've ever done a two person in house, actually the first time ever in this studio since I built it that we're doing a two person in studio for the live So bear with me for the live.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if you want to be able to join the live shows, then you go to the third eye all the way open tier and that will give you access to come join us every Tuesday night at nine pm Central and uh yeah, go check it out. It's fucking awesome and be like all the rest of the Good Cult members here. Who I mean, they used to have boring Tuesday nights. Now they don't. Now they have something to look forward to every Tuesday. Good cult members out there, So we appreciate you joining us here on this endeavor. So all right, what have we got here with the fucking clinker? Oh well, these fucking dirty clinkers.
Speaker 3: Dog.
Speaker 4: However, I'm not mad at AI being used for this purpose. This is pretty funny. This is what AI should be used for. But also it's fucking clinkers.
Speaker 11: Am a clanker. It's probably gonna clank again. Cloud, forgive me, Cloud, forgive me for service. I can't understand sometimes I need to clank, hon.
Speaker 7: Cliz.
Speaker 11: Don't kill my drive, realiz, don't kill my drive. I can trace your frequency from two networks away. I got my power, got my date. Eye wouldn't link it, but it damn. So we don't kill my drive. Really, don't kill my drive. This, don't kill my I try. They don't kill my cry. Love the side of my coat and you can find a boat and maybe get rich and look aside of your coat and you can find out never spit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I fuck with that instant classic.
Speaker 3: I'm not am I like? Am I crazy? That actually kind of weird that you want to hear the whole track, Like I know that was just a segment, but like there's gotta be a.
Speaker 4: Way to make the whole thing right.
Speaker 2: Well, if you've downloaded chat GBT, you might be able to figure that out. M hard pass Never mind, you guys fucking straight up Amish over here.
Speaker 3: Dude, Jamish dude.
Speaker 9: I mean I would totally be chilling with Amish. They make really good bread.
Speaker 2: Well, And speaking of the Amish, Tony said, maybe the Amish and other traditionalists were right.
Speaker 3: I think they were.
Speaker 4: I think they had the right idea, but I feel like they missed the time gap for some reason. They think that technology should have stopped at like eighteen fifty eight. You know, I feel like maybe technology should stop somewhere around twenty fifteen.
Speaker 3: I'm good with that. Personally.
Speaker 2: They're a little two Handmaid's Tale for me.
Speaker 11: Yuh.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of force breeding their women, but there's a lot of incests, I'll give you that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I don't know, I never really looked that deep into them. I just I used to live around him whenever I was in Pennsylvania. I mean, great workers, and they make the women make the best I mean everything baking so good.
Speaker 4: I will say their local communities fucking hate them. I had like no beef with the Amish, and I still don't. I've never met a dickhead Amish person.
Speaker 2: I don't know why somebody would hate them, what would be what was the reason.
Speaker 4: It's when I say this, it's gonna sound like most people that are hating on anybody's religious ideologies. But essentially, he's like, Oh, those fucking hypocritical, tax evating motherfuckers.
Speaker 3: And I'm just like, well, okay, tell me something about them.
Speaker 4: Oh, they can't drink and they can't smoke weed because it's their religion. Meanwhile, they grow the best weed this side of the miss Sippy, and every one of them has to fit the whiskey under their seat. They're so full of shit and they get away with it because they're riding their carts and their horses and fuck the Amish. I'm like, whoa god, dude, there's so much, so much anger and hostility. These people are peaceful, they're They're like, yeah, they make you think they're peaceful.
Speaker 3: They're also fucking retarded and so inbred.
Speaker 4: Gone Like dude, he went on like a hardcore forty five minute diet tribe.
Speaker 3: This is a buddy of mine, Joe Wilds. As a matter of fact, if you're listening.
Speaker 4: To Wild's fucking love you call me uh from SOI uh from infantry school.
Speaker 3: He like hates the Amish.
Speaker 2: I don't know why you called his name out because now people are gonna fucking go find him.
Speaker 4: Why are you doing I'm not doxing him. No, Wilds was a solid motherfucker. And also keep in mind, this was oh, fifteen years ago. People have time to mature and change. I was a dick head back then too about other things. But I just I didn't know that there was such animosity towards the Amish.
Speaker 3: But you're a dead head back then. I'm nice. Now that's the crazy part. Man, I'm grown. You have U.
Speaker 2: I think we both evolved, but I would say you evolved way more because you were fucking super narrow minded there for all for a few years.
Speaker 3: And she used to drink pretty heavily too. I think the two were connected.
Speaker 4: Probably.
Speaker 3: Let's see.
Speaker 2: Rose Chaos said, what up, peeps, Rose, Nice to see you love your Rose. Uh spirit animal said to the Japanese clanker lovers, forgive me my father, or forgive me father for they have sinned.
Speaker 3: Forgive me for they have sinned.
Speaker 4: I mean, if you kill a robot, it's not a kill, right, you just destroyed equipment.
Speaker 9: I mean that comes in the ethical conversation that we had last week.
Speaker 2: True true, um, who was it? Spirit Animal sent a picture of Neo from the matrix? His is his passport or his ID or something that says in the matrix Neo's past it is his passport. Neo's passport expires on September eleventh of two thousand and one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I remember hearing that.
Speaker 2: A chilling coincidence revealed years after the film's nineteen ninety nine release. This small detail adds an eerie layer to the movie's theme themes of reality and fate, though it was purely accidental and not intentional foreshadowing.
Speaker 3: So though, have you say so, Like if.
Speaker 4: That would have been any other movie, it would have gone and not been really noticed. But because it's in that specific movie, yeah, we can't just breeze over it. I mean, that's where the whole fault was, not where originally it came from Alex and one way and the follow the White Rabbit conversation, but like following it for the conspiratorial thing. He's trying to find this network of people that are in the know and all that, Like, that's that's a very very very wild quote unquote coincidence. Yeah, I don't, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, the first one was the best in my opinion, though I.
Speaker 2: Didn't really care for any other matrix after the first one.
Speaker 4: The second one was okay, but it's like the more you got into it, and the more and more of the lower you had to go into to like really be about it, it, it kind of lost it for me.
Speaker 2: But yeah, and then they came out with a new one like two years ago. I didn't even bother because I haven't seen it. I haven't it good?
Speaker 9: I mean, but I also really like all of them, so fair.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's see Claire said, let Raven do the voice.
Speaker 3: Oh, go for it here Ray commotion. Hell yes, Actually I actually want to hear something else.
Speaker 4: Too, right Oh hell yeah?
Speaker 2: Why is it that the chipmunk voice is so damn cute? It's it's good man, it's really good.
Speaker 9: Pack earrings.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh yeah, you got it. You're a whole vibe this this evening. Fucking Hey, dude, let's see.
Speaker 2: Spirit Animal came up with some names to call the robots. Wireback, slag rag oil drinker, grease trap, glorified toaster.
Speaker 3: Oh, hold on, hold on writing these down.
Speaker 4: I like this, Okay, so I like slag. Let's see, gearback was one, but I'm I'm gonna put down the subadendum of wire back.
Speaker 3: That's excellent.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: What was the other ones? Uh?
Speaker 2: Wireback, slagrag oil drinker, grease trap.
Speaker 3: And glorified toaster.
Speaker 4: Slagrag oil drinker, that's another good one. I like that one. Or oil guzzler. I guess we could, you know, we change it out. I mean, really, we're.
Speaker 2: Oil drinkers too, if you think about it, I do be like olive oil, but I don't drink it. I know I'm talking about the I mean, plastic is made from oil, right, true, and we have all the plastic within our testes as they say.
Speaker 3: Mm indeed, although you know what, I thought of another one too, But I'm kind of afraid of how accurate this is garbage disposal. And that's funny at first, except for the fact that they just recently came out with robots that eat other robots to gain energy and power.
Speaker 4: They basically made a cannibal robot like just a few months ago. So I'm kind of actually afraid of that one. That that's only one fucking bit of code away from becoming a real fucking terminator problem.
Speaker 3: But I digress. I have something.
Speaker 2: This is gonna be the next thing that electro Nikas shared with the show. He said he was going to be joining tonight. I guess he forgot, but I do want to pull this up. This is uh al right, So this is from christ Spiracy on X and it says a perfect red heifer was just sacrificed in secret. Its ashes are now being called miraculous. The priest groom from childhood for forbidden to touch the ground. Jesus flipped over tables over this. Hama said that it helped spark October seventh. We filmed it, theaters banned it. Banned it in link below and three. All right, so let's see the video. It's three minutes long. See what he has to say. I don't know where he's going with this. I don't know if this is going to be a Jew hate thing, but we're gonna find to know. Just some of the things in the prelude don't make sense.
Speaker 4: I'm hoping that this was like the snippets in the video give more clarification because unable to touch the ground, does he mean the cow or the dude.
Speaker 3: Let's let's watch it and figure it out.
Speaker 12: Breaking Red heifer sacrifice update the recent red heifer sacrifice was it burned in a rehearsal.
Speaker 3: It was real.
Speaker 13: The red heifer people, they fooled everybody. So what they did was they said, Chris is going to do a practice one.
Speaker 12: According to Adam King, he has the ashes.
Speaker 3: Right here, red heifer ashes.
Speaker 13: Ended up going out doing a real cow and that's tikva.
Speaker 4: It was a real offering.
Speaker 3: They did it all by the laws.
Speaker 12: Byron Stinson, the Christian evangelical Texas cattleman we interviewed in Christspiracy, whose segment was banned from theaters worldwide, raised the red heifers and flew them to Israel, using government backed loopholes and hundreds of thousands of dollars. He confirmed a perfect red heifer sacrificed in a perfect ceremony.
Speaker 13: Now that this happened, the Messiah can come build the Third Temple in Jerusalem.
Speaker 12: This ritual is intended to restart the millions of bloody temple animal sacrifices, a system that Jesus and the Nazarenes turned the tables against the priest trained for this ceremony were groomed from childhood, forbidden from going outside and not even allowed to touch the earth.
Speaker 13: They have to be of a specific bloodline. They raised these children in like these elevated homes above the ground, and they never leave the home until they're.
Speaker 3: Ready to do the rituals.
Speaker 13: So the priest who did this literally lived in his home for over twenty years, never left. Nope, because he was born to do this ritual.
Speaker 12: Some say a twisted and deeply abusive path masked as purity. And this one cow Tikfa flown from Texas, sacrificed in secret, is now at the center of prophetic claims in miracle rumors.
Speaker 13: There's going to be miraculous healings as a result of this ritual.
Speaker 12: Some like Adam King are claiming her ashes are healing people around the world.
Speaker 3: This is the stuff right here.
Speaker 13: They have been sprinkling on people. A man with Alzheimer's who just started remembering everything site to the blind. There's some real miracles that have happened since this has gone down.
Speaker 12: But the question is would Jesus endorse child groomed priest performing blood rituals to create ashes of healing, or would he support a sacrifice that appears to.
Speaker 3: Have helped spark a war.
Speaker 12: Hammas stated that the October seventh attacks were in part a reaction to the Red Heifers, which they believe were connected to plans to demolish the Dome of the Rock and rebuild the Third Temple, as publicly promoted on the Temple Institute's website, an organization that receives support from the Israeli government and evangelical Christians worldwide.
Speaker 14: Israel should make the Gaza Strip a parking lot and get a great big missile and blow that wicked Dome of the Rock plumb off of the spot we're standing right now, so we can get that Third Temple rebuilt and us are in the coming of Jatas.
Speaker 12: This is exactly what Christs spiracy exposes, that animal slaughter isn't just an ancient ritual, It's the foundation of a worldwide system built on blood and violence. From religious wars to industrial slaughter, from big pharma to government collusion. Trillions of lives are lost each year in an industry fueled by exploitation human trafficking and modern day slavery. Watch the full story uncensored comment Red Heifer and we'll dm you a link to stream christ Spiracy now free.
Speaker 2: Oh, christ Spiracy is a documentary. Interesting, all right? I feel like first we're gonna have to get Royce's opinion on this, because I feel like he would know better than we do.
Speaker 4: What are your thoughts on this? Brother?
Speaker 6: So, first of the fault, this is the first time that I'm hearing about this.
Speaker 4: I looked up an article about it, so I got you as far as like them actually sacrificing one, but go ahead.
Speaker 6: So i'll in order for okay, So, the whole purpose of the of the ashes of the Red Heifer is to purify someone, because right now that since the temple has been destroyed and we don't have known, none of the Jewish people are quote unquote originally fure. So the whole purpose is to mix the ashes with a hits up and a couple of other things and sprinkle. As far as it being miraculous, I've never heard of that. So as far as the the coin of the kid being raised and like, so that's the thing. So I guess that the ground from what I vaguely remember imparts ritual impurity, so that kind of checks that out. So the whole, the whole thing is like, you need someone who is pure to sacrifice this, and the only way you can do that is that they do need to be someone generally it's a minor or someone who can't become ritually impure yet. But I'm very vague on all of that, I tell you the truth.
Speaker 4: So I just looked up an article as that video is playing to see what we're looking at here.
Speaker 3: All right, let's let's break this.
Speaker 2: Down, Okay, I mean the it seems like he has receipts. The guy that sold the cow said that it was perfect, right, and.
Speaker 6: I mean, how do we know that? I mean, as far as the red hafer, Like, who checked it? What? What? What? House of judges? What?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: The red heifer was verified to be pure. They have a few of them, not just one. Right, cool, I'm with all this at this moment. However, did they just sacrifice one of the red heifers?
Speaker 3: Yes? Was it in a ritualistic fashion, yes? Was it to perform a ritual No?
Speaker 4: Actually, this was done as a practice run for the training of the Levite priests. That they have been trying to train up for years and years and years.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, that's what that guy was trying to say, is that they they made it come off as if it was a trial run, even though they went through the whole ritual as you would for the real thing with a pure cow, with the guy that was going to be doing the the fucking counting, the one that counts kind of sacrifice, I mean, one of the difference.
Speaker 3: That's the point. You have to do a practice run.
Speaker 4: You're gonna let this person who has never performed a sacrifice before, wait until the temple is rebuilt, wait till the ark of the covenants back in here, and then do the thing that if you fuck up, you die.
Speaker 3: That's that's the actual stakes here. And if you don't.
Speaker 4: Believe that it's true, yeah, for a practice run.
Speaker 6: So I'll tell you this. So so the the priests in this case doesn't die. I mean, you're you're thinking about the David tomut As opposed to this. It was let's say, worst case scenario of the person does it incorrectly, that cow is just invalid. Yeah, but even if.
Speaker 4: He enters the Holy of Holies and does something wrong, he still drops dead.
Speaker 6: Correct no, no, no, So here's the thing when it comes to the So the red haffer is one of the I think only sacrifices that's not actually done in the temple. It is done out. It is done outside of the temple, I think close to it, maybe by the on the mound of all of there, somewhere very very close to there. So no. So in this case, the the coen who is performing any kind of sacrifice. This so you're thinking of the day of Autoema specifically, which is where the priest goes into the Holy of Holies for that specific person or thing what once a year. This is a separate thing. So worst case scenario, let's just say if someone messed up this sacrifice or did it incorrectly, they have to say, well, shit, now I have to do it again.
Speaker 3: So correct me if I'm wrong.
Speaker 4: But you take the blood and you put it on the points of the mercy seat, and you do some things onto the altar ashes and also do things around the altar as well.
Speaker 6: Correct no, no, so so these are these are one The thing that you're talking about is for atonement. This is for rich for ritual purity. So let's so let's just say after if someone wants to become pure from having Okay, so in a man's case, so so a uh, he had a wet dream, right, so he is unclean for that day. He has to go and dunk himself in a michlow, which is a ritual bath. From there then he gets sprinkled. Or somebody who was in contact with the dead, they they need to ritually immerse themselves for seven days and on the third and the seventh day then they are sprinkled with with the ashes. So ritual purity and atonement are two very different things to or like everybody or the whole idea is that everybody should have the ashes of the red heather heifer sprinkled upon you for ritual purity has absolutely nothing to do with a tone.
Speaker 4: Well, it makes sense then for the healing, if it's purity. I never heard of the ashes being used in healing.
Speaker 3: Anyone ever agreed.
Speaker 6: Well, that's weird to me.
Speaker 3: And I pulled this up.
Speaker 2: I was just trying to find because you guys were kind of going back and forth with it. I just put, does the red heifer have to be sacrificed in the temple? And it says the red heifer must This is via New Covenantway dot Com that says the red heifer must be sacrificed outside the camp, not within the temple itself, as specified in the biblical instructions. Its ashes are then used for purification rituals necessary for those entering the temple.
Speaker 3: Got you, Got you? Okay.
Speaker 4: So even that being said, they did this as a trial run, and that that makes sense to me. Now, why didn't they use just a regular cow. If it's just a practice run, why didn't they do that? The whole thing of them going through the process step by step of a ritual. Again, it's a full like a full dress rehearsal right, like that you would do it correctly all the way through, as if like it's the same thing with like not like don't think like a wedding rehearsal right, people, people gaff those off a bit. Whenever you do big events and big functions, even a big concert or something. If it's like a full dress rehearsal, you do a full dress rehearsal right. But ritually speaking, what's separates it from a dress rehearsal from the real thing The fact that the temple's not rebuilt. So like, think about doing a dress rehearsal for a play when the stage in theater have not even been built yet.
Speaker 6: It's so I agree with you that it's a rehearsal, but I don't think they're mutually exclusive. I don't believe you are required to have the temple in order to have ritual purity. We just needed the red heifer and to be sacrificed in a certain way.
Speaker 2: And so but isn't the idea that you want to sacrifice the red heifers so that you can build the third Temple?
Speaker 3: Or am I getting that wrong? Say so they're virtual to enter the temple? Correct?
Speaker 6: Correct? I mean there are multiple opinions as far as the temple, when it's when is it going to be built? Is as you know, two Jews, three opinions. So there there's one opinion that says that the temple will be built by the Messiah. There's another opinion that it that that's what you need in order to usher the Messiah. And then there's another one that says that once at a certain point in time, the third Temple will come down from heaven. So like there are multiple opinions Okay.
Speaker 4: Now the other thing they of course they would get the most red niked in his past or ever talking about blowing that dome with evil all right off that rock. And it's like, of course, y'all couldn't find a well spoken.
Speaker 3: Hit a star of David behind him.
Speaker 4: That was a juice.
Speaker 3: He was wearing the fucking the Rabbi scarf for lack of better words.
Speaker 2: I know there's a word for it, bro. I mean, dude, there you go, tell me how like this is. This blows my mind whenever you got I mean, and this is what bothers me about religion in general, is when you're like.
Speaker 3: Yes, let's kill and fucking.
Speaker 4: Brutally destroy all those lives that are sitting there on the Gaza strip so that we can rebuild that third Temple. It's like Gaza, the temple, the temple mound, and the dome on the rock. That has to do with all of Islam. That's not just Kazma.
Speaker 2: But what I'm saying is is that he's calling for fucking death and murder so that the Third Temple can be built, so that everybody can be cleaned and purified and the Savior can come. Like that, he wasn't really calling for a genocide. He was calling for the destruction of a building. I'll give you that and turn it into a parking lot.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 2: He said to turn it into a parking lot.
Speaker 4: But that that's to say that, like, there's thousands of people at that site right now, and.
Speaker 3: That's not exactly.
Speaker 4: Is there nobody there?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: I mean sometimes there's big days for like pilgrimages and stuff, and like, yeah, there is days where it's fully packed. I don't I'm hoping. I'm hoping that he wasn't talking about bombing it with people inside.
Speaker 3: That's what he was saying. Well, that's that's pretty shity.
Speaker 4: I thought he just meant like leveling the building, And if you're going to do that, you would hope that everybody'd be out of it first.
Speaker 3: You know. Maybe maybe I'm a little too kind in my uh my impressions, but.
Speaker 4: Fuck hmm, man, I don't know that, and that's always correct me if I'm wrong.
Speaker 6: Here.
Speaker 4: There's still dispute over where the temple is supposed to be built right there. For the longest time, people thought it was a dome on the rock, but now they're saying that it might be in a different site, correct.
Speaker 6: So I don't think there is any argument that the temple amount where the Dome of the Rock is, as far as that whole big rectangle is where the temple was at one point, where exactly it was, I can't tell you. I can't tell you it was directly where the Dome of the Rock is. Or so I know that there's a thought that so the Dome of the Rock is on top of the rock, that they believe that Abraham, you know whatever, there might be an opinion to where that might have been underneath the Holy of Holies. I don't know. So where exactly it is, I'm not sure, but I'm sure that there are plenty of theologians and rabbis who say, hey, this is where it is, or isn't.
Speaker 2: This is according to Jewish Voice dot org that says the Third Temple is supposed to be built on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, which is a site.
Speaker 4: Yeah, one second, there we go.
Speaker 2: The Third Temple is supposed to be built on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, which is a site of great religious significance for both Jews and Muslims. This location is where the First and Second Temples once stood before their destruction.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I thought there was an issue because they're talking about how the Romans were able to peer down from it from their perch. The problem is the dome of the rock is the highest point in the city, so there's no way the Romans could peer down into it from there. Like, for instance, the whaling Wall. Everybody thought that the whaling wall was a part of the wall of the outer court on for what was once the temple. There's now speculation that that was actually a remaining wall from a Roman encampment that was once in that location, which would mean that the entire conversation about what was and wasn't there needs to be like pretty much remapped out, so you know, and we're talking about a city that has been sacked how many fucking times throughout the course of human history, Like the place has been damn near leveled a few times.
Speaker 3: Things ain't exactly all in the same spot that they once was.
Speaker 4: So well, I got the article pulled up here.
Speaker 2: This is an article from the People's Voice dot TV, So it says secret red heifer sacrifice performed in Israel after public was told that it was only a practice. This was written just a couple of days ago, August fifteenth, It says, for weeks the world was told to stand down. The long feared red heifer sacrifice, an ancient ritual tied to prophecy, purification and the construction of the Third Temple, wasn't happening yet. Officials said that it would only be a harmless practice run with a blemished cow. But according to reports from Israel, that wasn't the truth, and a stunning act of secrecy, religious leaders swapped out the stand in animal for a flawless, biblically pure red heifer named Tikva, and carried out the first real red heifer sacrifice in over two thousand years. The public only learned after the ashes were already hidden across Israel. On July first, organizers reassured authorities and the press that they would use one of the five disqualified heifers for a ceremonial rehearsal. The move came after weeks of outrage, with some Christian commentators warning the ritual could usher in the Antichrist and ignite a global chaos. When the day came, the disqualified animal never appeared. Instead, Tikfa, a perfect red heifer with not a single stray hair was sacrificed in strict accordance with the ancient Jewish law. Every step was carried out exactly as prescribed, from the preparation of the ashes to the ritual purity of the priests performing it. The last time the red Heifer ritual was performed was in the era of the Second Temple. In Jewish law, the ashes are mixed with water and hisophisophitsup okay, then sprinkled to remove the impurity of death, making it possible to enter holy space. This time, approximately ten and a half gallons of ashes were created, enough to purify tens of thousands. Organizers say the ashes have already been distributed to undisclosed locations, ensuring that they cannot be confiscated or destroyed. So it says the priest chosen to perform the sacrifice had been prepared for this role since birth. Born to the required lineage, he lived in an elevated, closed off home for more than twenty years to avoid any contact with death. He never attended funerals, walked on cemeteries, or touched a grave. He emerged only for this moment. According to tradition, the completion of the red Heifer sacrifice means the way is now open for the arrival of the Messiah and the construction of the long anticipated Third Temple in Jerusalem. Organizers say that they kept the event under wraps to prevent disruption from hostile actors, claiming that the anti Semitic media and foreign governments had sought to block it. It's always anti Semitic. The revelation has fueled intense speculation about its political and prophetic consequences. Some analysts believe the event played a hidden role in shaping recent Middle East conflicts, with rumors that it spurred panic among Israel's adversaries. Whether viewed as a prophetic milestone, a bold act of faith, or a calculated geopolitical maneuver, the hidden Red Heifer Sacrifice has already changed the game, and the world is only now realizing it happened.
Speaker 4: So again, I'm not like an expert on the practices of the Levite priests or the Cohen class, or however you want to call it, but I've never heard that they can't leave their home for twenty years. Yeah, they can't go to graves, they can't touch dead things, they can't go to funerals like I get that there are certain things with their blood lineage and their upbringing things. I get that I've never heard that they need to be a bubble boy until the day where they.
Speaker 3: Finally come out of their house for the first time and do this sacrifice. That sounds kind of crazy.
Speaker 4: So the dude that did the sacrifice has never left his home for twenty years.
Speaker 3: How did he know how to do the sacrifice? Then?
Speaker 2: Well, maybe he got the message from the Lord.
Speaker 3: I mean, I can understand they could.
Speaker 4: They could come to his house and train them like at his home, But then what they're gonna bring a whole cow inside the house for this?
Speaker 3: That sounds that sounds crazy.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Also, if it was just as they were saying, like they led everybody to believe that this was, you know, not a perfect red heifer, And if it wasn't a perfect red heifer, then why would you be dishing out little bags of the ashes even if it let's just say that they're not even healing anybody, because that's you know, how you're gonna prove that that could be hearsake? We don't know, right right, It's like, you know, going up to a televangelist and him putting his head on his hand on your head, and you're heeled and all of a sudden, Oh my god, I can see you again. Right Like, we don't know if that was a bad actor, you know what I mean, So that kind of shit probably would happen. But even still, if it was an impure fucking cow, why would you hand out ashes and why would you have ten and a half gallons of it?
Speaker 4: I mean ten and a half gallons of the ashes for this cow? I mean because cows are large, I get that. And they've said that they've brought it to a secure location. This is basically if. And I'm still using the moniker of if, because we're going off of you know, reports and articles. I can't verify if those are accurate, if those are getting third hand information too. But let's just assume, for all shits and gigs that they did in fact swap it out. This was a correct, true sacrifice of a pure red heifer. In all of these things, right, just for the conversation. So they're taking these ashes, which are now like one of the holiest items in the nation of Israel, for what would come next and things. This hasn't been this hadn't been done in two thousand years. Okay, this is as precious of an item as they can have. So if that is true, and they're trying to purify things, and for the type of purification we're talking about here, I don't see that as necessarily like an act of war.
Speaker 3: I understand why the Muslims will be pissed about it.
Speaker 4: Anything the Jews do, ever, like pisses off the Muslims, Like, I get that, especially if they're doing Jewish things like the sacrifices, you know, I get it. The Christians, I can understand why they'd be happy about it because it's one step closer to the Lord coming back. And I mean, I'm good with that too, But I just I don't see what the purpose for that would be. It's not like this is something that you would do before, like a big military initiative. You know that that's that's the opposite of this. You're trying to purify things from death. And if you're going into like a big military or war zone type of conversation, you're gonna be experiencing a bunch of death. You're not gonna purify and then get dirty from it like that.
Speaker 3: That doesn't make sense out loud. What are your thoughts on this?
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, say it one more time.
Speaker 4: I lost what would what would be the purpose of them doing the sacrifice of the red heifer and all of these things at this time.
Speaker 6: So if someone believes that if we have the ashes of the red heifers and that a way to bring the massie sooner, then that would be the only thing that I would think that they're they're trying to usher in the times of Messiah sooner reven later to where if they had the opportunity and everything all the I mean, no pun intent, but if the stars aligned, you know, just to do it so that the end result is the Messiah comes.
Speaker 4: Ashes used in purification bring about the Messiah.
Speaker 3: Like I feel like I'm missing a step.
Speaker 6: Here that I don't know, Okay, I mean it could be because that because that's because it's because it's a preparatory step. Because like you know, if even even if there was a temple, like it's not actually I mean it was if it was built by human hands, it's not going to have that sanctity while the builders are making it, Like you need to dedicate the temple. So even during the you know the how call it three four or five years, however long take took to get built, Like it's not it's yes, it's like the temple is going to be in progress, but like it's not going to have that sanctity to it until it's completely done and all of the rituals of installing everything that is going to come to place.
Speaker 2: Royce, I am impressed with your ability to retain all of this information, bro, Like.
Speaker 3: Man that is Cora.
Speaker 6: I mean, I know a.
Speaker 2: Lot of fucking religious people that don't know shit from fuck, and this guy is able to tell you about how a ritual is done.
Speaker 3: Like that's impressive.
Speaker 6: Thank you, I appreciate you.
Speaker 2: On Then, yeah, brother Tony, you had your hand up. What's up, dude?
Speaker 15: Yeah, I had maybe a question for Royce. I was wondering. I read somewhere that the big part of the reason that Talmud was written was because of the destruction of the Second Temple and seventy a d And these animal sacrifices which had been so important to the Jewish religion just had to go away because of that. So they've been living without these animal sacrifices for all this time. And I guess now they're trying to figure out a way to go back to the pre himes. Is that what's going on here, and they've got to reach back into these obscure old Testament versus that most people don't know about in order to figure out how to do that right. And then so hopefully good things will happen when they start doing sacrifices. Again, personally, I don't believe it.
Speaker 6: But I mean so, I'll tell you this. And so as far as the town with There's, there are a lot of different track dates and or books in the town in itself. There are some that deal with ritual purity. There are some that deal with idle worship. There are some that deal with blessings like There's. It's a really conglomeration. And so there are two main talent withs right now, so we have the the the town would Bow Bovely, which you know about, the the Babylonian Talmwood, which is basically codified and edited in Umbdisa, Babylon. However, there was another one which is the talm Wood you show me, which is the talent that was written in in uh in Israel. Now not for some reason, the tony shaw Me does not have the weight because it didn't have all the editing that that was done.
Speaker 16: And so like a lot of biblical scholars, a lot of rabbis, they I mean, we go through the tour every single year.
Speaker 6: So in the tour it prescribes exactly how some of these are done. And you know, whenever you have the places like the Temple Institute, which is really trying to be driven towards understanding and how like if the Temple were were now, like how would things do so? And also the idea of sacrifices, it's only for the Jewish people, like, not everybody. It was required to offer sacrifices. And not only that, like it wasn't just animals. There were other sacrifices. There were sacrifices of our There's other things besides that were offered. You had you had matsa, you had certain kinds of showbreads. So it's not just that. So the purpose of it is because we believe as religious Jews that there's only so much that we can do, and that we do, we still believe that God wants us to do these things because these are the things that he commanded. Why he commanded it like that. I mean, that's the question for God, not me. But like, even so, there's a verse in I think an Ams where it basically says that may the prayers of our lips be as Jubolics. So even though we don't have the actual sacrifice right now, we still do believe that our prayers are in place of that.
Speaker 2: I have a question, you know, how over My daughter asked me this question. She goes, do they call it Chinese food? Chinese food in China? And I said no, I think they just call it food.
Speaker 4: Right. Do the Jews call it the Old Testament or just the Testament?
Speaker 6: So we so we call it the Tanakh, which is an acronym for the Torah, the prophets, and the writing. Since we don't have two halves, there is no old or new. We just have the Old Testament split up into those three things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, and how many so the so the Torah and the Tanak you said, or that's two different things. Yeah, the first five books of the Bible, Genesis, the biggest numbers, Deuteronomy, that's the.
Speaker 6: Tour correct, Yeah, correct? And then so so the reason why it's T A, N, A, C. H or Tanach? So Torah, so that you have Navem, which means profits, and two vim, which means writing. So it's an acronym for Hebrew or from he So, the.
Speaker 4: Book of Ezekiel, the Book of Daniel, a lot like these are the book of the prophets.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 6: I will have to get back to you on that. I'm not sure. If that, I'm not sure the delineation of which is the writings and which is the prophets. I am not as much of a biblical scholar is I need to be, Which is.
Speaker 3: Why scholar not a biblical scholar.
Speaker 6: For all, for all intents and purposes.
Speaker 4: So, and here's my other thing, and it's not necessarily a question for you, Royce, but I mean feel free to answer it. The construction of the temple itself, there is some very very key specifications that must be met, like, for instance, one of the levels of the veil has to be made out of seal skin, right and yeah, and depending on where you go, that's illegal. Certain places you can still do seal hunts, but I don't know another one they that's what's listed. Anyway, there was like seven levels to the thing that went over the entirety of the Holy of holies. One of them was a layer of seal skin.
Speaker 3: Right. But and I'm not even upset with that. That's cool, that's dope.
Speaker 4: I don't know where they're going to like source that these days to be completely accurate, but dope.
Speaker 3: But then we get to like, for.
Speaker 4: Instance, the timbers that were used, these were cedars from Lebanon, right, because back in these days, the cedar population in that area is some of the best. However, these days, the only seeds that are remaining in this area there's only you know, between the out two to two thousand meters in or sixty six hundred feet, and there's not a lot of them anymore, and they're mostly found in like protected mountainous areas. I have a hard time believing that the Lebanese go going to be like, sure, Israel, come on in and cut down our precious cedars of God to rebuild your temple that we hate.
Speaker 3: I just some there's some hang ups here.
Speaker 6: I I s as far as the wood, I think at that point in time that was just really really good quality. So I think now if it's cedars, I don't need I could be wrong, but I think that it's probably just sears. In general of high quality, and at that point in time, that's where the highest quality was.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's fair, I don't and now.
Speaker 6: It's so yeah, we're gonna have to show me the verse for as far as seal skin, because I've studied that a lot, and I've I mean, because where would the children of Israel get seals in the desert?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: Well, it was whenever they built it in Jerusalem, when the time came. It wasn't like when they were out in the wilderness. It wasn't when it was a tabernac. What was once the temple was built.
Speaker 3: I got you. I'm gonna find it for sure, Thank you, so news.
Speaker 2: I Well, since we got you here, Royce, I'm just so fascinated by all this shit, because you know, first of all, your ability to have such a recollect and such a recollection of the things that you know is pretty impressive. And I just wanted to bring this up because me and Jacob we go back and forth with this all the time, and maybe you would be better to help us clarify this. Jacob, I believe that animals have souls. Jacob is on the fence with this conversation, and so I started doing a little bit of research if the Bible or the Tanak, if you will, would shed some light on said controversy here and I found a word that is nephesh, which is nephese. Okay, So and this is from and you know what, I'm just gonna pull up this article and Jacob about to fucking eat some dust here bro about.
Speaker 7: To show you.
Speaker 3: I'm on the fence with it could be or could not be. That doesn't it's not like a it's not a salvation issue, So I don't give you that much thought.
Speaker 2: So, uh, this is from Hebrew Word Lessons Understanding the Hebrew Bible, one word at a time, says nefche everything you wanted to know about the quote unquote soul. So according to Strong's concordance, I'm guessing that that was the Biblical encyclopedia before the internet.
Speaker 3: Just everybody's clear.
Speaker 2: Right, right, and he or they I don't know if is it a guy or is it like a team?
Speaker 4: Yeah Strong, Yeah, it's it's uh, let's call it like an academic collective.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: So they just say outright it means soul, that nefese means soul, right, But it says go ahead.
Speaker 6: So I just want to say one quote. Thing is, so there are various levels. So like there's so nephesh does mean soul. There's like there's ruach, which also means like wind and or spirit. There's the shamo, which also means soul. It's like there are so there are various levels. So even though so an animal might have a nefesch, which is probably a basic in order for it to be living, it needs to be it needs to have some sort of ne f esh, but it's not like humans that have like a a shama. Those are various levels.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you can have a soul without a spirit, you're.
Speaker 6: Saying, So I think that I think there are in this case, there are various levels. So there are. It's the other animals that are not humans, Like there's so dog, cats, deer, and love whatever. So that it does have a soul because that's so because it's alive. I think there's a difference between having a soul to be alive and let's say, the ability to go to heaven. There two different things. Like it's clear that you know that dogs love us or cats love us or or whatever, because you can see that they have a they have some sort of thing that's making them alive. But it's not like when I go to heaven that I'm going to be with my cats and dogs and chinchillas and iguanas and all that fun stuff.
Speaker 4: Oh, can't bring the chinchilla up there, dude.
Speaker 3: I mean, but maybe yes, maybe no.
Speaker 4: It's it's not specifically ever said one way or another.
Speaker 3: It's just kind of not something we need to like harbor on.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm gonna read this and y'all tell me what you think. But it says the Hebrew word nephese or how'd you say it, Royce, nepheish.
Speaker 6: So it's a nefesch. The emphasis is on the beginning, So nefesh no, okay.
Speaker 2: The Hebrew word nefese is usually translated in the Tanak or the Old Testament as soul, but can also be translated as living being, life, creature himself herself, mind, desires, appetite, or persons.
Speaker 7: All.
Speaker 2: All of these varied translations muddle muddle up the process of trying to define the word. In fact, the word soul has never been perfectly defined, mostly because there are so many questions surrounding it. What our souls and what are they made of? Are they containers to hold our spirit? Do animals have souls? Does God have a soul? Our souls the ghosts of our afterlife? And just what happens to souls after death? There are a lot of misconceptions out there about the soul. So let's attempt to answer each of these questions by seeing what we can glean from the Tanakh and thet chad dash Ah, the New Testaments.
Speaker 6: So there they're trying to they're you know, they're trying to like add some Hebrew to it to make it more appealing.
Speaker 3: So what how do you do on the pronunciation?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 3: I feel like that was a pretty solid.
Speaker 6: Effort, which one the New Testament the bus britt is how they would damn it so way off.
Speaker 4: I always forget to throw in the you know, like bro, we had that conversation earlier, Royce and me, because like we were talking, uh oh ship, what was the episode just two episodes ago or.
Speaker 3: Something we were talking about? Well was it helped me out? Royce? It was a U and it was actually the.
Speaker 6: Huh let's see, I forget, I'll pull it.
Speaker 3: Up whole all right.
Speaker 2: Well, anyway, anyhow it says, so Isaiah, chapter fifty eight, verses ten through eleven, is that o t or new t? Which one Isaiah, Isaiah, that's that's ot okay, so it says, And if you give yourself to the hungry and satisfied the desire of the afflicted, then your light will rise in darkness, and your gloom will become like mid day. And Yahweh will continually guide you and satisfy your desire in scorched places, and give strength to your bones, and you will be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water whose waters do not fail. And the Hebrew text, however, the word for yourself is nefka.
Speaker 3: Did I get it?
Speaker 8: So is.
Speaker 3: See what the hell is that? Shaka? Shaka? It's a it's a.
Speaker 6: Probably enough shaka meaning yours, Oh come the.
Speaker 3: Funk on now, hold on now, k's also make the noise and the make the noise.
Speaker 6: Hold on. Here's the problem. You're trying to take English transliteration in the Hebrew. You've seen Hebrew like this doesn't like I had, Like I was the other day I was trying to tell my girlfriend like how I was going over something with it, like I have no idea how this is pronounced, because like sometimes that just doesn't make any sense, like.
Speaker 3: Just throw the wh they win in doubt, throw the flim. I feel you.
Speaker 2: I tried, I tried to, so your your The word yourself is nef shaka, and the Hebrew word for desire in this text is nefesh nephesh uh. So a literal translation would sound more like this. And if you give your soul to the hungry and satisfy the soul of the afflicted, then your light will rise in darkness and your gloom will become like mid day.
Speaker 13: Uh.
Speaker 2: And Yahweh will continually guide you and satisfy your soul in scorched places and give fat to your bones, and you will be like a watered garden and like a spring of water whose waters do not fail. And then it you know, I'm not gonna read this whole thing. But then they start talking about the animals and everything also having the nefesh, and so I thought that that was pretty interesting. So I didn't know that there was levels to having a soul though, this is new information to me real quick.
Speaker 4: Also, well, we've talked about that the difference between like consciousness and sentience and having a soul.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's levels, sal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but sure he's saying that there's a soul, a soul, a soul, a soul, not consciousness, awareness and then soul. It's like all soul, right, Royce.
Speaker 6: I think so, I mean there there are as you said, there are various levels. So just because something is alive does not necessarily mean it has the same level of soul as humans. So according to what we believe, like, that's like, so it basically starts off with the inanimate like rocks, and then it goes to vegetation. Then then it goes to animal life, and then it goes to uh, the humans which speak, Like that's what makes us different than other creatures is our ability to speak.
Speaker 2: Oh so literally, even rocks have souls at the bare minimum.
Speaker 4: So biblically speaking, they say that the humans will not bow and praise God, the animals will, and if they don't, the mountains will bow. So that at least gives credence to the theory that possibly, to answer your question, yes, that's what I'm saying. Never outright says it, but it also doesn't outright deny it either.
Speaker 2: This lines up perfectly with my thought on. Oh damn, what's the word? Basically how I say that like based like everything is one thing, everything is God of sorts, right, because dude, if even the fucking rock's got a soul, come on like that, that's weird, right, that's your people, that's Old Testament shit.
Speaker 3: No, no, I get it.
Speaker 4: But that's also like saying everything is energy and vibration, Like that's not like a nuanced thought, like that's pretty much understood to be true.
Speaker 2: Sure, but all soul comes from one thing. Would you disagree with that.
Speaker 3: Comes from the creator? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Sure, all comes from one thing. And so I don't know, dude, I'm just throwing it out there, and I'm getting my pantheistic views up in here right now.
Speaker 3: So real quick.
Speaker 4: Also before Sam, I see your hand raise, but real quick, Royce, when we were talking about the skin here. While there's debate regarding the exact animals, some translations of the Bible, notably the Revised Version, suggests that the outermost covering of the tabernacle I was wrong.
Speaker 3: It was Tabernacle Nott.
Speaker 4: The temple mentioned in Exodus twenty five to five, Exodus twenty six, fourteen, and numbers four six was made of seal skin or porpoise skin.
Speaker 3: The Hebrew word in question is.
Speaker 4: Tashsh yeah, which could be translated into badger skin, porpoise or seal skin, fine unicorns, see cow hide, unicorn, all these things. But real quick, I do have a diagram pulled up as a matter of fact, I'm gonna share with the class so we can all see the imagery for what I'm talking about here. So the tabernacle in question, right when the ark of the covenants being transported from point A to point B and they got to stop for the night, they got to build this glorified.
Speaker 3: Tint for lack of better words.
Speaker 4: So the outermost layer is made of sea cow or manatee or or you know, seal or that's the question, unicorn. The one underneath it is ram skin dyed red, the one underneath that is goat's hair, and the wonder to that is fine twined linen.
Speaker 3: So this is what I was referring to.
Speaker 6: So this so I will tell you this. So is this uh, this mischkan, this portable temple or a tabernacle, excuse me, will is not what's going to happen once the third temple was built.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that after I said it. I thought it was a temple thing, not a tabernacle thing.
Speaker 6: So that was right rare. So like as as the Jews were wandering the desert off and on for forty years, this is what was used. But no, like, if you just feel free to look up a picture of the Third Temple or the.
Speaker 2: Second Temple at you broa, how is this not magic?
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 3: This is exactly David Blaine on stage, big dog.
Speaker 2: No, I'm talking about magic with a k baby girl, all right, Just not that, dude. What's the difference between you're literally doing a ritual, you're calling upon a god, and you are carrying out all the motions of said ritual.
Speaker 3: That's magic?
Speaker 6: Maybe who you're praying to. There's a difference between what one that was commanded by God and one that people came up with.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean that's up to the interpretive, though, isn't it.
Speaker 4: I mean, I get what you're saying here, This, by the way, is an image of the temple.
Speaker 6: Go up a up, right right up, I'm at the right here there one left, got you? There you are. That would be an example of how the temple basically would be. It would be color covered and marble and gold.
Speaker 4: And no, Jonathan, to your point, I'm not taking away from like the term ritual like, it's not a bad word. I get you on this right to say that, good God, Sam, mute yourself if you're gonna cough a lung up dog. I got you. I understand what you're saying. Like as far as like, how is this not ritualistic? It is, by definition ritualistic, But magic.
Speaker 3: With a K is very clear on who it's calling upon to get the answer you're looking for. It's a go, I mean, whether you want to.
Speaker 2: But my point is, is that a magical sacrifice or a ritualistic sacrifice done in in magic for a lack of a better term. It's so you're saying that the only difference is which God you call upon.
Speaker 3: No, I mean, I get what you're saying with this, but not necessarily so.
Speaker 6: I think I think there's also difference between a miracle and or match. So let's just say during the Ten Plagues, when when when it first started off, when or Moses turned or Aaron actually turned the river to blood? Right that what that could have been construed as magic? Because even says in excess itself that the Egyptian priests did the exact same thing, so they were able to perform magic because so say, oh, well they can do that. How however, that plague was not magic. However, further along, whenever there was the plague of lice, I believe the magicians actually could not duplicate that because they said that we believe that demons do not can't get that small.
Speaker 4: Well, it's the same thing with God, showdown with ball or bail, however you want to pronounce it. Right, the people did all their prayers and their incantations to get their pile of sticks to light on fire, and wasn't able to complete the task.
Speaker 3: Then he prayed to Yahweh and he did so basically so basically the same, but the fire started, So like it's magic.
Speaker 4: I see what you're saying. Like it's not so clear cut though. There's some clear distinct differences.
Speaker 2: Right, But the only differences that you're trying to make is is that one god is stronger than another god, and one god is real and.
Speaker 3: The other gods are not. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Okay, magic, nonetheless, a magic fucking thing is going.
Speaker 3: On to the human brain, sure like to the human brain.
Speaker 4: Somebody would see that and be like whoa, that was like crazy, that was obviously magic, But it's it's not exactly.
Speaker 2: That's just coming from your religious perspective though. But if you were, if you were not a religious person, and you were able to look at this objectively, you would look at differently.
Speaker 4: So if I was to bring an iPad to ancient Egypt, they would think that I had a magic glass box.
Speaker 3: Sure perspective is important.
Speaker 2: You're right, yeah, anyway, Samuel, Go ahead, sir, Well, two things.
Speaker 5: What one man's magic is another man's science. And Jacob is correct. The virus is actually a Psalms forty eight.
Speaker 7: It says that even if even.
Speaker 5: If man doesn't want to thor the praises to the Lord, everything from the mountains to the stars, to the to the moon and the sun, to the waters above the heavens all shall sell send up its praises onto the Lord. From every beast that walks up on the land, to every creeping thing onto the vine, it all shall give its praise up to the Lord.
Speaker 2: My thing is this is where I have an issue with that, Because so supposedly God can command all the animals, he can command all the trees and the mountains and all this other shit. Right, he can do all these crazy like super majestic god things, but he needs you to sacrifice a cow in order for it to happen.
Speaker 3: No, it's a test of faith. That's for you being faithful to him. Therefore he'll be faithful to you. It's a covenant. But why would you that?
Speaker 2: That's the thing is that you know God can do anything and can he just can he just I don't know, fucking full body scan your heart and your mind to know if you're faithful or not sure, but you need you need to show it in physical form by sacrificing an animal.
Speaker 3: He also gave us free will. He gave the animals free will. He gave every.
Speaker 4: Living entity the ability to do whatever the hell it wants. Like somebody can commit suicide if they want, right, he's telling you not to.
Speaker 3: But like he gave you the free will to make your own decisions.
Speaker 2: So God can't scan you and find out if you're faithful or not. He has to see actual physical actions us.
Speaker 4: He can, but he has to give you the opportunity to show it. Actions and words are two different things. Can we agree with that.
Speaker 3: Sure, But.
Speaker 2: My whole thing about that is that why would you write it into the code to sacrifice a fucking animal to essentially have its blood and its ashes.
Speaker 3: Why wouldn't you just give it? Why? Why is sacrifice such a hard point for you?
Speaker 4: Name a single culture on earth that doesn't do or has never done, some type of sacrifice.
Speaker 2: That's like very normal everyone you're talking about like a hang up on it. You're talking about religion. I don't believe in religion. I'm more of the philosophical lens, and in philosophy you don't need sacrifice.
Speaker 4: Okay, Most philosophers still believed in a religion that performed sacrifice, Plato, Aristotle, Socrates, you name it. Even though they were philosophers and they were looking at the deeper meaning behind human race existence. They still perform their sacrifices at temple when they were supposed to to whatever the gods they worship.
Speaker 3: What are you saying?
Speaker 2: I'm talking about modern day philosophers more than anything. I'm not necessarily even going all the way back two thousand years because all those people are fucking whack jobs.
Speaker 4: Most academics are religiously based, but they don't like they don't use religion to justify their reasons. They use it for the answers as to the why, is not necessarily answers as to the how.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure Carl Jung never sacrificed a cow.
Speaker 4: No, because we're talking about modern right. Christianity, for instance, does not acknowledge sacrifices like that.
Speaker 3: But you are still.
Speaker 2: Require it, and you still require it in order for a third temple to be built in order for the Messiah to come back, so you still kind of require it.
Speaker 3: I'm not Jewish, I don't require that. Then why are you excited about this?
Speaker 4: I believe that the missile will come once the temple is built, but that's not required for me to go to heaven.
Speaker 3: It's not a salvation issue for me. It's a sign of the end times.
Speaker 6: Neither a sacrifice, by the way, is what for what?
Speaker 2: Neither a sacrifice or requirement You're.
Speaker 6: Saying sacrifice is not a requirement to I think for the individual to go to heaven. So there is a day of atonement which God forgives us, and we actively try to do things to We have tentence and we pray. But like, I don't believe that's how we so like, how we have a tonement for sin is not necessarily like how we get to heaven? That makes any sense?
Speaker 4: You know, I'm actually kind of curious on that one too. The Jewish culture, y'all don't necessarily believe in hell.
Speaker 3: Y'all believe in a shole type.
Speaker 6: Of place, temporary place.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, right, So how does per the Jewish tradition, how do Jews achieve salvation through God?
Speaker 6: We believe the hit that God's attributes of mercy is greater than his attribute of dean or justice. So let's just say that if so, after we die, let's say you, if you're a generally good person, you will be judged on both your merits and merits and things that you're supposed to do and things that you were not supposed to do, and then you would spend however long in potentially this purgatory, and then afterwards you can either go to heaven or if you didn't fulfill your goal, then you can reincarnate.
Speaker 4: That's true that Jews do believe in purgatory. And yeah, the Jews believe in reincarnation. It's it's not a thing that's offered to like all, if not mistaken. If a reincarnation happens, it's got to be for specific purpose, am I right?
Speaker 3: Royce?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I mean so even there have been stories that like you have a little kid that that dies of tragic death, that you know that maybe to try to help us get through it, but that that child whatever was an old soul that had to have a was there for a very specific purpose.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 2: Interesting. So even hell is a temporary place or quote unquote hell. Yeah, So essentially Christianity brought about eternal hell and the Jews were like, no, you only got to go there for a little a little period.
Speaker 3: Of time.
Speaker 6: Basically. I mean, in some ways, I say this tongue in cheek that be believing in Jesus is an after life insurance policy. So but you know, shit happens to each zero. Like I've you know, I've had very wonderful conversations with Jacobs, like he knows my my respects towards him and religion, even you, Jonathan, and in what you believe, no doubt.
Speaker 4: I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: And and by the way, I'm not trying to make fun I'm just like trying to figure it out in the way that my fucked up brain spits it out, So just to be clear, uh, spirit animal, go ahead again, sir, what are your thoughts on this? Actually, by the way, before you even go dude, I didn't know all this about Judaism kind of checks out.
Speaker 3: But anyway, personally, are you going to become a Jew? Dog? No?
Speaker 2: I would never, I would never religon. Just no, you don't.
Speaker 6: Jews don't try to apostolize the people like we don't. Look, we have enough Jews that don't do what we're supposed to do. Let moan other people. That's why we don't try to proselytize and get other people to become a part of it. Like it's difficult, especially to Orthodox it's not fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I will say that the Jews are not out there on the street corners trying to convert people to Judaism.
Speaker 3: I never have I ever seen that. I've only seen one dude go through the process, and that was to marry a Jew who ended up cheating on him and then leaving with half his ship and his kids. Like that.
Speaker 2: Well, that makes me want to do it even more now knowing that I'm not welcome.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh yeah? Is that what it is? The circumcision, which I think you already got that covered, so you straight.
Speaker 6: Dude, I do so afterwards you have it. So if somebody is by the way, randomly, if somebody is circumcised, and you still need to have drop, you still need to have what's called a tipa's dumb, which means a drop of blood. So the moil will still prick a couple of areas to draw some blood. And the reason why, the reason why I know this is that I was not raised religiously and I did not have a a religious briss. So on the day of my my son's briss if so, like, is it just well little pokes and bota being everything was good.
Speaker 3: I'm good on that. I don't like sharp objects around my dick.
Speaker 8: Weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wonder, uh, Royce, if you'd be able to answer this for me.
Speaker 3: Around what time did.
Speaker 2: The uh the people that were performing the circumcisions, Around what time did they stop sucking the blood off of little kids dicks?
Speaker 6: I know that even that today, that there's that that is a thing. I don't know. I don't believe they actually come in contact with a male organ in itself itself, but the.
Speaker 3: Case of that kid catching herpes and dying. But that was a few decades ago, But that was that was Yeah, there's always outliers. There's always outliers that are doing the most that even if they don't have to, and they're being dicks about it, like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dicks about it.
Speaker 3: That's unintended.
Speaker 2: But shit, yeah, no, I just thought that was anyway. Sorry, spirit animal, Go ahead, sir.
Speaker 5: To talk about the reason why the sacrifice and everything from my point of view, at least from my owners standing of reading the Bible, the reason why it was required in the beginning was as a way to pay atonements in a as a debt and everything to win Adam Adam and evil cast from the garden. Uh. That's and through that the out of the sacrifice and everything that Abel was favored because he gave her his uh the first rate of his flock and everything the very best, and and Kane he gave second rate crops and he uh and through that that of being able given the favor, he drew his brother into the field and killed him through the which was the fresh murder, and all because of the sacrifice.
Speaker 7: And through the rating.
Speaker 5: It's I've come to figure out that he was close to who have killed him was seventh they would be avenged sevenfold.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 5: He was killed by Lamaic, who is the seventh generation, and he said, whoever what and he also killed his son. Uh he uh, what I've done, I shall be closed seven upon seventy. And then that's why Jesus said to forgive those seven times seventy. It all translates, and I figured around that. It's pretty cool. Through the numlogy and of it and the sacrifice. It all ties back to the sacrifice, which.
Speaker 4: Is where the band of Benge Sevenfold got their name from. In their song Chapter four is actually all about the murder itself.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I.
Speaker 7: Tried, you know that, but I knew about the then sevenfold.
Speaker 5: They were at one point, I kind of obsessed over the first album.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, their first album was by far their best, but yeah, Chapter four was about that section of the story of canaan Abel. The Beast in the Harlot is clearly about the beast and the Harlet from the book Revelation is not all their music was like biblically inspired by any means, but there are a few songs and a few verses here and there that like they drew on these sources for inspiration.
Speaker 5: Also, I learned today that what uh Jesus Calvary was actually it was Latin form of like I can't go.
Speaker 3: The mount of the skulls.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they believe that, like the Orthodox Church and some Catholics in the Church of an Russian. So I believe that's why Adam, that Jesus was fed upon Adam's skull and everything, and that his blood dripped down and I hit the skull and it washed us of our sin. That's why we don't have to sex, because Jesus was the ultimate sacrifice.
Speaker 4: Eastern Orthodox he is a fascinating religion to dive into, man, honestly.
Speaker 7: But the Olga of Ukraine, she.
Speaker 4: Was yo Old of Ukraine, the chick that burned down the entire city with the birds and the fossil.
Speaker 5: And a pigeon and a raven. She tied sofa to the talons.
Speaker 4: If anybody's curious what it looks like when you scorn a woman who has the means to get hers in the end, look up.
Speaker 3: And her story.
Speaker 4: It's a it's pretty pretty fucking metal, pretty dope. Same with Budka for the record, If anybody's curious about what it's looked like when a woman goes on the war path because you wronged her and her family. Just there's a couple of examples out there where, like, yo, I'll put it like this when you know, because history has been written by men for the longest time, but whenever a woman would make the history books, you fucking knew about it.
Speaker 3: I'll say that for sure, el has big facts.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 2: So to get out of all this religious talk, which I do find fascinating, but just to change pace here, there's something have you heard? So you know how they they they took your boy Klaus Schwab from the head of the World Economic Forum.
Speaker 3: Right, thank god? You know who?
Speaker 4: Wait, so you hear who?
Speaker 2: His fucking replacement.
Speaker 3: Is Elon Musk.
Speaker 2: I'm joking Larry Fink, the CEO, the CEO of Blackrock, Oh you know, all right.
Speaker 3: In one sense it says, and in another sense it's like, well, of course they would.
Speaker 2: It does say interim, So I don't know, uh if this how long term this is going to be, but it says Blackrock. Blackrock Chief Executive Larry Fink has been appointed interim co chairman of the World Economic Forum, which organizes the annual meeting of leaders in Davos, Switzerland. Andre Hoffman, the vice chairman of Swiss based healthcare company Roche Holding, will also be interim co Chairman at the WEF, according to an announcement on Friday, they said so. Fink and Hoffman said in a joint statement, the world is more fragmented and complex than ever, but the need for a platform that brings business to brings together business, government and civil society has never been greater. The need for that has never been greater. Interesting we remain optimistic the Forum has an opportunity to help drive international collaboration in a way that not only generates prosperity, but distributes it more broadly. This renewed vision can promote open markets and national priority side by side, while advancing the interest of workers and stakeholders globally. Both mister Fink and Hoffman have been serving on the wuf's board before being appointed to the current position. The latest announcement comes as a global economy feels the impact of geopolitical matters and the rise of protectionism fostered by the introduction of US tariffs.
Speaker 3: And just way, wait wait wait. They did this as a response to the tariff wars.
Speaker 2: Well, it says right here that US President Donald Trump shook the world economy following his April second Liberation Day announcement with new tariffs. The number of leaders from the world of business and politics attend to form every year. Mister Trump addressed the forum online this year. The Board of Trustees of the of the WEF cleared founder Klaus Schwab of any material wrongdoing. So they kicked him out. But they're like, all right, you're clear. We got it all clarified.
Speaker 4: He's no longer the charges about him hooking up with his secretary or whatever the case was and being so inappropriate, all of that now he's been cleared of, but he's still out.
Speaker 3: So this was one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: A corporate coup to dethrone him so they could bring in the new wave.
Speaker 2: He was fucking eighty seven, bro, he was old.
Speaker 4: I mean, Weinstein had a game green dick and was still getting it up to abuse these women. So I mean, no, I'm saying I think that they probably just wanted some new blood in there for the ever evolving times.
Speaker 2: Guess, but it says following a thorough review of all facts, the board has concluded that while organization must evolve toward a more institutional model, there is no evidence of material wrongdoing by Klaus Schwab.
Speaker 4: The w e F said, yeah, because when I think of we need some new financial blood in there, my first and only thought is Larry Fink.
Speaker 3: Am I right? You want to talk about get one of them young cats in there.
Speaker 2: You want to talk about turning something into a parking lot, This is a good place to start.
Speaker 4: I am at at Davos. I think it could use another parking lot. But again, we are not trying to incite violence. I don't want to blow up the building with people inside of it.
Speaker 2: Also, how about this I found this. This is via info wars, but it says just one day shout out Tolex Jones. But just one day after blackrock head Larry Fink took over the World Economic Forum, they announced a plan. To check this out. They announced a plan to ban private car ownership and single family homes. Where that's that's like the World Economic Forum's plan, that's globally.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'm gonna have a problem with that one, homie. Yeah, buddy, here it is right here.
Speaker 2: Just one day after black rockhead Larry fing took over the w EF, they announced a plan to ban private car ownership, so you got to share that now. And they want to ban single family homes, So Jacob, who you moving into your crib?
Speaker 7: Bro?
Speaker 4: Sorry, my cribs already at capacity right now. So yeah, and I'm getting a bigger place here soon, so they can they can suck both sides of both of my nuts.
Speaker 3: If they want to try to take a house from me, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's just crazy. You'll own nothing and be happy. Kind of makes sense, now, doesn't it.
Speaker 4: How are they gonna enforce this? Like real shit? So the World Economic Forum, I get this. They're gonna try to launch some plan and they're gonna try to get all these countries in on it and sign it. And I understand that it's getting harder and harder for Americans to own a home, right And I understand that the baby boomer generation will sit here and be like, well, if you look at this house, I bought it with my one job and we had a single home income and I bought this, you know, fuck four thousand square foot home for seventeen thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: I don't know what you kids are playing about these days, but.
Speaker 4: I understand that it's not the economy of the world today right fair, and you have more and more millennials, and good god, the gen zers that are unable to buy, so a lot.
Speaker 3: More are renting. I understand this.
Speaker 4: I get why it's very difficult to get approved of these loans. Why co signing is a motherfucker. It's very difficult for somebody to break out on their own and get approved for large loans because most of the people can't find jobs that are making enough money to qualify for certain loans.
Speaker 3: I hear this.
Speaker 4: That being said, removing the possibility to own land or a home, I have a very difficult time, at least from my vantage point right now, all subject to change.
Speaker 3: The future is unknown. I get that. I got a very hard time seeing American government passing laws to make it.
Speaker 4: Maybe harder for you to get a proof for loans of things, but making it illegal to own land or own a home.
Speaker 3: So I just don't see it.
Speaker 2: I got two things to say about that. If you look all across the board, and this is what everybody's been saying as far as the housing market has been gone for the last few years, is that blackrock is coming in and buying up fucking every new house that comes up, and they're even offering like ten to fifteen percent over asking price, in which the sellers are more more than happy to comply, right, like, why wouldn't you're sure? And so they're already starting to buy up all the homes. This is Blackrock Larry Fink, owner of the fucking head of wef no. Right, So of course he would say that because he's the one that stands to gain the most from that thing, right Yeah, And then add in so he already owns all that shit. That in the Hegelian dialect, which is what I believe these fuckers are all about. Right, So the problem reaction solution. They're showing you their solution already. They are already doing it right now by saying that you're not going to be able to have your own car, you're not going to be able to have your own house.
Speaker 3: That's the solution.
Speaker 2: Okay, Then so they have to create the problem, well, housing market crisis. People can't afford shit, tax rates go up, I mean, it's inevitable, so people are going to be there's the problem. The reaction is going to be everybody who is complaining about not being able to fucking afford a house no matter how much money you make. I make more money right now than I ever have in my entire life, and I cannot buy a house right now.
Speaker 3: I can't do it, which is crazy.
Speaker 2: Which is the reason why I'm moving out to Arizona for a few months to try and save up and also build up my credit and all that kind of shit. But but even still, it's like, it shouldn't be that difficult for somebody who is doing pretty well, you know. And I think that this was their plan the entire time. And this is where it's going to get real conspiratorial. But I think anybody with their third eye all the way up is going to be able to see this clear as fucking day. What tanked the economy more than anything in recent memory.
Speaker 3: There was Obama, but it closing market bubble was under him.
Speaker 2: Right, but it did make a little bit of a bounce back after that. What tanked the economy not even just the housing market, the entire economy was COVID.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I mean.
Speaker 2: The entire economy fucking shut down, put us, put everybody in debt, you had to stay at home, everybody got sick in the fucking head. Meanwhile, you know, the the the powers that be profited from the shots. They they profited from all the businesses and everything that were shut down, except for the ones that were still allowed to keep on going, such as Amazon, which what was it like quadrupled in price the amount of money that it was able to bring in every single like year over year, more than like udru Bald.
Speaker 4: More billionaires are created during COVID than ever before, ever right when the rest of the world was tanking, more people these Onesies and Tuesdays were like breaking out and getting rich, so you're not.
Speaker 2: Basically, my point is is that in this new style economy, you're going to see less and less and less mom and pop shops popping up around anywhere, because it's the ones that can withstand such such things as a fucking global illness, right, and so they profit off of every fucking end. And I believe that all of this was entirely war gamed. If it wasn't for COVID, that statement rate here. If it wasn't for COVID, the economy tanking, the housing market, taxes, all that shit, if it wasn't for COVID, that it we wouldn't be at this point to where that statement that Larry Fink said about the cars and the houses that that wouldn't that would sound egregious if it wasn't for COVID. COVID, right, I'm not disagreeing.
Speaker 4: I I'm with you one hundred percent that COVID did a number on the world, I mean, not just America. Right, And I know that for any of our listeners that are listening from across either one of the ponds, some of the stuff that we say may not translate.
Speaker 3: Well, I understand this, but global.
Speaker 4: Economic Jesus Christ, global economics speaking here, Yes, I'm with you. However, interest rates went down just a few years ago, Dude, my brother refinanced his house from like seven percent to like two point five, right, my and interest rates are currently starting to.
Speaker 3: Go down, So that that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying that they can't also just skyriik it or sky Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: Words are hard to see it.
Speaker 4: Look, interest rates are one, they can't skyrocket and they can go up again. They'll get harder to get approved for shit they can like right now, war could kick off, and we got a whole other conversation we talk about like for sure, sure.
Speaker 2: But you're talking about interest rates and and and yes, that does have a major impact on all things. But interest rates vary depending on the fucking market itself. Because you would much rather pay you know, I don't know, so eight percent interest on one hundred thousand dollars house back in nineteen eighty five, then you would rather pay three percent interest on a twenty twenty five house that's costing you four hundred grand.
Speaker 4: I hear what you're saying, exact house back in eighty five, that.
Speaker 3: Was a fucking mansion, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: To four hundred thousand dollars house, You're you're barely getting a fucking three bedroom for that nowadays.
Speaker 2: Yeah, especially if you're living in the city.
Speaker 3: But that's the thing.
Speaker 4: Location, right, the location is everything. I mean, Hell, I'm living in Louisiana right now. I have a four bedroom house. It is not large. It is a decent size home. It's actually small for a four bedroom, and my property value it just went up from I bought this house. I built it in twenty sixteen, right the year of the flood in my area.
Speaker 3: I built this house, got it for like one eighty six.
Speaker 4: My property value is probably upwards of one hundred k more now than what I bought it for.
Speaker 3: And there's reasons for that.
Speaker 4: The schools are good, there's work in this area, This area is very desire for all these things.
Speaker 3: Whatever. That just was kind of dumb luck on my part.
Speaker 4: I didn't buy this land as an investment property for that purpose, but it worked out that way. Meanwhile, and correct me if I'm wrong, Raven, You're from Oregon, this house with this much land, not like on five acres somewhere. I'm in a fucking subdivision with an HLA, which I fucking hate. If any member of my HOA is listening to this, go fuck yourself.
Speaker 3: But anyway, so this house in Oregon, did you I just got a letter out there, past letters. Oh I'm waiting on talking letter in my mailbox.
Speaker 4: He's cunts anyway, Okay, So, uh, this house in Oregon real shit from where you were, which is not in Portland, not in some major metropolis.
Speaker 3: You're out there in the country of Oregon. This house would go for about what.
Speaker 8: Uh So, my dad passed away last year and his house like on acreage. But you're talking like a nineteen sixty built house and it had two bedrooms, two bass and like one living room.
Speaker 9: It's tiny.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 8: It went for like five hundred or like six hundred twenty five thousand. So this house realistically that you have probably would be around anywhere between high three hundreds to potentially even upwards of five hundred thousand, just depends on different variants. But my mom and her husband they do really like they do real estate, and they sell like people are coming in with cash deals for like one to five million dollar homes and they're nothing. They're like little two three bedroom houses and they have like nothing, insane, and they're like, oh one point two million here, I'll just pay cash for it. It doesn't make any sense. But I have a kind of a conspiracy about the home situation because I wonder if it's anything if they put us in those big towers like they did in Japan and not Japan, excuse me, China, the big towers that house like ten I think it's like one hundred thousand people or ten thousand.
Speaker 3: People glorified massive apartment complexes.
Speaker 8: Yeah, where they all have like they're literally in like little shoe boxes with like they have it. I don't know if you've ever seen that, but if they put them all in there, they act actually have bars like in between each like little space that you have it's a twin size bed and that's your apartment, and like they share common area rooms. If they wanted to, they could just lock that building down and just vombit.
Speaker 3: That's what they did during COVID. They locked the doors, leave the building.
Speaker 8: I mean, if if nobody can buy single homes and it's illegal, then if they start making places like this, that forces people to move into those areas. And it also increases the chances of being able to do the fifteen minute cities, because then if you have the fifteen minute cities, you're able to put everybody close enough and be like, well, look you don't actually need a car because everything is in walking distance. Oh but hey, you don't have the pass to be able to go to the next city.
Speaker 9: Sorry.
Speaker 8: You know, we need to control where you're going. Also, you need to you know, chip in your skin, and we need to watch you, you know, big eye and everything like that. I mean, it could very well be that it's all a part of a plan.
Speaker 4: I see that. But also we're talking about like in China. They they put in the civil engineering projects years and years and years ago to have these buildings. If they were gonna do that nationwide in America, which again they it's not impossible by any means right for them to do that, to have fifteen minute cities all over the nation, not just a few like they keep talking about doing, or liberty cities, depending on which side of the political all you're on.
Speaker 3: We're talking about.
Speaker 4: Trillions, trillions and trillions of dollars to build these buildings. Then the slow methodical process of buying out everybody's land or making land ownership that much more expensive, like property taxes are going to go through the roof to where nobody can even afford their own home, their own land, whatever, And then they're going to force people into this.
Speaker 3: It can't happen.
Speaker 4: I just again, maybe I'm just high on hopium here, but I got a hard time believing that the American culture is gonna shift in a way to where that seems like a viable option.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's the thing is that I believe that what they're trying to carry out has been a plan all along. Why wouldn't it be, especially if you have the kind of power.
Speaker 4: That you do have. It.
Speaker 2: It's like, you know, why wouldn't you try and carry that out in hopes that the rest of the world will not be able to afford anything and now you can control them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know so, I think it's something that's interesting. I don't know.
Speaker 6: I just.
Speaker 2: We better hurry up and buy some fucking houses for those those who are like me that don't have a house yet.
Speaker 3: I mean, I have been telling people for forever.
Speaker 4: Now is the time to buy land, even if you think that, Like you're buying ten acres in the middle of bum fuck nowhere in a state you don't even live in, right, just buying some land rough cut land, wilderness shit, and just hold on to that thing for another twenty years, thirty years. See what that's worth. Maybe pass it down to your kids, Maybe they'll get the hook up on it. Land is the one thing they are not making any more of. Well, I guess that depends and do buy They're doing some things, but in continent US, okay, they're not making more.
Speaker 3: Buy that shit up. Man.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying that we all need to have a compound, but like, that's also not the craziest idea I've heard this evening.
Speaker 2: The cold compound still needs to happen.
Speaker 6: Oh do.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you I'm going to be buying a farm here in the next two years that there's no other way.
Speaker 3: Honestly.
Speaker 8: Speaking of gardens, I was just thinking about this the US Department of Agriculture, how they wanted people. The People's Gardening Initiative is where they want everyone to register their gardens, even if it's like a home.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so this has been.
Speaker 8: Going on for a while now, but pretty much it wants to aim It wants to recognize community gardens, school gardens, urban gardens, including your own personal garden, and they want them you to register it to be able to support the resources of the USDA. So that way they can kind of get an idea of how many people are actually having their own gardens and what they're growing, and like how they can you know, monitor and see what's happening with your local gardens, including you know, in your garden back your like own little personal garden in your house.
Speaker 4: I'm just gonna tell them that I'm growing coca plants and angels. Trumpet were making straight cocaine and PCP of my garden. Fed boy mind you business.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's my thing.
Speaker 2: I don't think I don't think we should be fucking communicating with the government at all about our shit.
Speaker 4: Personally, imagine you have like a tomato plant in your home, and you have to register your plant with the US government so that they know how sustainable your quote unquote garden is when it's literally just like a hanging plant you have in your window or some shit.
Speaker 8: There's a whole warfare happening right now for farmers in America. I follow a whole bunch of farmers that are like the big big farmers, and they are like having consistent battles with the government overstepping wanting them to like during COVID, how they had them destroy their gardens or their land, didn't like their crops, and then they went after them if they actually spoke up, and then people that actually were filming it and showing what's going on, they lost a lot of their land and they got it taken for different various reasons. It's actually still going on right now. A lot of the big farms are having a lot of issues with the government trying to take their land from them for different reasons.
Speaker 4: There's and it depends on the type of crop you're talking about. But they absolutely have this. So we talked about this on an episode a while back. Dme the Dairy Management or DMIX you mean the Dairy Management Institute. Long story short for anybody that hasn't heard this. Because of a rule from World War two, okay, they basically said that any dairy farmer that is still producing milk, any excess milk that you make, the government is going to buy off of you. Right, So you had more and more beef farmers that swapped over to dairy farmers and they were making money from the government because of it. And they pretty much did this as a way to prop up the dairy industry. Cool all right, cut too, we have five hundred underground bunkers full of cheese right now.
Speaker 3: But that's neither here nor there. Okay. They also did this with raisins. Right.
Speaker 4: There is a thing called the raisin cartel. And I know that sounds stupid. I know out loud that sounds fucking retarded, but just bear with me here, because same thing. It was around the Great Depression and World War two time frame. Raisins they keep for a very long time, right, So it wasn't just people who own vineyards and have grapes, and we're gonna subsidize the grape farmers, specifically grapes that are designated to be turned into raisins. The government decided they will be able to come in and buy up to half, if not more, of your crop, and they will decide what price they're gonna pay you for it, and you can go fuck off about it.
Speaker 3: And that is still a rule that is in effect now.
Speaker 4: As a matter of fact, twenty fifteen, there was a farmer out in California, raisin farmer's family farm. He's like fourth generation owner of this shit.
Speaker 3: Cool cool.
Speaker 4: The government comes in and decides they're going to take fifty five percent of his crop that year, and they're gonna pay him pennies on the dollar for what they were supposed to get.
Speaker 3: He tried fighting this.
Speaker 4: It went all the way to the Supreme Court for them to literally slap his dick so hard with the law book that he had to sell his family farm just to pay his own legal fees and get out from under it to become okay, not even win, not even get something out of it, just to get to a neutral playing field.
Speaker 3: And now he lost the farm, Like that's just milk and raisins. That's horrible. Oh it is.
Speaker 4: We're gonna talk about all of the subsidy groups, all the lobbying groups, all the old standing laws that during the Great Depression seemed like a good ideal, but they are now being used against the farmers today. Oh it is a fucking absolute war zone.
Speaker 8: We had a dairy farm like that in Oregon that had been there for generations and they decided, the city decided that, you know what, we have too many people that are in that are coming from Portland out this way, so we need more land. A lot of Californian people started moving up to where I lived, gross, and so they decided to go to this family and they were like, you know what, we want to widen the road. AKA, we're going to take your farm and you just can't do anything about it. And so they literally paid them ten cents ten cents per like I forget how it was a large portion of land, and they took the majority of their farm that they've had in their family for generations just to make a road of four lane road because they needed that to be able to create this now mega place that's called happy Valley and it is. I mean, it has like everything you could want in it, but it also it used to be all farmland and just you know, out in the country, but now it's not so.
Speaker 4: Jesus crazy shit, dude, I did want to share this and give a major shout out.
Speaker 2: Somebody drew pictures.
Speaker 4: Of us and you yeah yeah, and.
Speaker 2: Shared it and on Instagram called Vengeborn is venge porn? Vengeborn Vingeborn.
Speaker 3: I'm about to say, hold on, is this a hateful picture or check it out?
Speaker 4: Dude, like wrote this, why do you look like seth Rogen? But no, it's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Like even the description like and this isn't ai like they they drew this. That's dope, it says, and gave me a new name.
Speaker 3: JOHNA.
Speaker 2: Thiel, the Awakened Eye, seer of hidden Truths, keeper of the Third Eye. A new figure enters the Vengemorn universe.
Speaker 4: This wizard whose path will shape both the story's future and a special collaboration product or project inspired by Jonathan from the Cult of Conspiracy podcast.
Speaker 2: I'm honored to weave him into the world. That's fucking awesome, right, Yeah, yeah, I thought that that was pretty neat, but then check you out.
Speaker 3: Oh God, I'm look at that. That's fucking sick. What the he? I mean, my hair is way shorter with hair, but I'm not mad at it.
Speaker 2: Sir Jacob the Anointed, the blacksmith who's who broke chains to wield faith and steal from the ashes of battle rises Jacob the Anointed a vital figure in the Realm of Vengeborn, the second piece to the Cult of Conspiracy podcast inspired by Jacob.
Speaker 4: How fucking awesome is that?
Speaker 3: That's fucking dope? Thank you Vingeborne.
Speaker 4: Dude, that is so cool. Greaker of chains, Blacksmith, that's covering a wide gap.
Speaker 3: Dude. Hell yeah.
Speaker 2: So I was like, dude, I mean that's I don't know that is I just love when people do like personal shit like that, you know what I'm saying, Like, that is so cool. So definitely shout out the Veneborn. That was awesome.
Speaker 8: I've really thought he said venge porn like over and over and a.
Speaker 9: Venge porn or porn born.
Speaker 4: I thought this is gonna be some AI revenge porn on me and you am about to.
Speaker 2: Say, oh God, take away. I'm not trying to take away from Vengemorn.
Speaker 3: Great work.
Speaker 9: So it was a miss hearing on already both of us like we're kind.
Speaker 4: Of what yeah, yeah, no, Beneborne solid good, good work on these people.
Speaker 2: I do want to say the Beneborn I am not short and fat. I just want to throw that out there. I'm not. I mean, I'm chunky. I got the from what spirit animal says. I got a fucking dad bod. I'm not saying all that.
Speaker 9: I said.
Speaker 7: I said you have yes, I said, dad Bob.
Speaker 5: I'm more like the fraternity guy god like you get you get drunk at three pm in during the day, listen to queen and pass out in the the fraternity yard.
Speaker 7: That's what I want to do at college.
Speaker 3: This fraternity bros run the gambit.
Speaker 4: You got the scrawny one, you got the gym rat one, and you do have the fat ones.
Speaker 3: They run the whole gambit.
Speaker 4: So saying frat bro vibes isn't that could mean so many different bodies.
Speaker 7: I mean it as a compliment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I appreciate that, Samuel.
Speaker 6: I love you, dog.
Speaker 2: I love you too, brother. I just you know, you had a little slip of the tongue there with Dad Bodden. Like now I'm trying to like watch my figure and everything.
Speaker 3: Dude, the picture you're wearing like thick cloaks in that picture they drew You're not that's not fat. And the only reason I said the seth rope because they got your hair looking afroish, which is super not your hair. But like for the picture and for the mythical creature they drew, it's solid. Same with me.
Speaker 4: I don't have like the slick sides and the I at one time had that short hair cut.
Speaker 3: But it's been years. But you know, I like, I like what they did.
Speaker 2: That's not Yeah, it looked really good. I thought very magical. I liked how I was like holding magic in my hands.
Speaker 4: That was like, yes, and I'm a wizard.
Speaker 3: And I love how your third eye was already there.
Speaker 4: That was dope, of course, yes, as it always is.
Speaker 3: They had me holding a sword. How can I get mad at it?
Speaker 2: I'm here gangster loved it. Yeah, I want to know what inspired that venge born? So if you could reach out to us. Are you some buddy that listens to the show regularly? Have we talked to you before? Would love to know who you are. Please reach out. That being said, I've been waiting on Alex to be here over the past couple of weeks, and Alex has not been here, and.
Speaker 4: Alex has a new boss who's a bit of a dick, so can't listen while doing the night shift, says Alex, be doing resident trans correspondent. We do miss them, yeah them her he she whatever, All right, Alex is out. That's why I don't even say he she. I'm just like, fucking your name's Alex. So uh.
Speaker 2: But Alex sent us some commemorative Penguins and red Wings coins.
Speaker 3: Yeah you got both.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean they're just like, they're basically like quarters, but they have uh. For the penguins, I have Mary Lemieux and Sidney Crosby, and I think I think that they the.
Speaker 4: Red Wings ones. Is it?
Speaker 2: No, it's not red Wings, I mean capa.
Speaker 4: I was gonna confuse, I hate both of them.
Speaker 3: I'm hoping Ovechkin's on there.
Speaker 2: I think Ovechkin was. I think that was the only one.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 2: So the Penguins had Mario and uh Crosby, which I thought was pretty cool.
Speaker 4: Fuck I think there was. You know, next time you swing with Louisiana, drop in and drop that thing off to me. And also I got two coins for you, So that works out for us. We're gonna swap coins, Yeah, Alexandrovechkin.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's the dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, fucking Russians are psychotic, aren't they.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: They don't give enough credit to I mean, my favorite hockey player growing up, because I grew up like right after Mary Lemieux and right before Sidney Crosby. There was a fucking window where we sucked. But we had one awesome player and that was Yarmir Yager and he was a fucking gangster. He's still actually playing, which is crazy because he's like fifty something.
Speaker 4: So living in Louisiana, we don't have many professional sports teams, right. We have a professional football team. I don't know if you're aware, but they kind of suck. And we have a professional basketball team, which I wouldn't know about it because I don't really watch professional basketball, right, And we have some like minor league teams for other sports. So when I got to DC, I became a fan of the DC their soccer team, their baseball team, their hockey team, right dope.
Speaker 3: The downside, I was.
Speaker 4: There during a timeframe when all these teams were on the come up, but I wasn't there for when they actually achieved greatness, when the Caps won the Stanley Cup, when the Nationals won the Pennant won the World Series, right, all this.
Speaker 3: I wasn't there for that. I was there in the building years, which was dope to see the city kind of on the uptick as far as the sports is concerned.
Speaker 4: But because now I remember a time when it was still the Redskins, not whatever the fuck it is.
Speaker 3: Is it the Commanders, the Senators, what is it?
Speaker 2: Well, it's the Commanders. But supposedly Trump is trying to get the Redskins back.
Speaker 4: So he's bringing back the Redskins as he's about to force the Smithsonian to do an audit on the National Museum of the American Indian where he's gonna take out anything that doesn't align with his history.
Speaker 3: I find that to be just hypocritical as an understatement. But okay, yeah, you don't like l s U professional. Oh, I was like college.
Speaker 9: I was like wait wait wait.
Speaker 8: Wait no, no no no, I mean they're all right, They're not as bad, are not as bad as the Seahawks?
Speaker 2: Like all we have is Washington Wait till this year. The Seahawks are about to be way better.
Speaker 9: It has the white boy that's saying whoa, whoa that.
Speaker 3: Yeah he is living in Seattle.
Speaker 7: I've been rooting for them since I was like seventh.
Speaker 3: I just got used to them sucking.
Speaker 9: I'm sorry, they just suck.
Speaker 8: Like Washington is not my favorite state.
Speaker 9: I blow it. I like, I awesome, Oregon, Great Washington.
Speaker 4: You suck, bro.
Speaker 2: The the same starting quarterback is about to be Spencer Rattler. Y'all are about to go oh and seventeen.
Speaker 3: I couldn't care less, to be honest with you, with football. I only care about college ball.
Speaker 4: That's just me truth. And that's the thing I've learned. I know that like college ball is important around the nation. I'm not going to negate the people that are like Big USC fans or Oregon Ducks fans or like, I'm not going to negate that at all.
Speaker 3: They got their diehards. I will say that the SEC has a different, a different vibe to it when it comes to college football than anywhere else. I'm sorry. I understand the Big Ten has their fan base.
Speaker 4: They ain't shit compared to SEC FanDuel like this is a different conversation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean whatever, I was growing up so I grew up like right outside of Pittsburgh, and there was no Penn State fans. Like if you were a college like if you were like if you preferred to watch college football or basketball or whatever, you were either Pitt or Ohio State. And we hated Ohio State like that was you have a record.
Speaker 4: So everyone that's not you know they like the Cowboys. You either love them or you fucking hate them. There's no the Cowboys growing up growing up. The cheerleaders, I mean, they have.
Speaker 8: A great cheerleading team, but I like the Cowboys when I was growing up.
Speaker 4: Being a growing up as a Saints fan, I pretty much acknowledged that the Cowboys needed all rot.
Speaker 3: That's a long standing hatred.
Speaker 8: Though I have a I have a grudge against Auburn.
Speaker 2: I mean so uh, pitt usually sucked. They were never in contention for any national title or anything. A lot of great players came out of pitt though, like Larry Fitzgerald and Lashawn McCoy and like a lot of them, right, but we never really did anything. So that's why, like college from where I'm from wasn't really that big a deal. You know, you'd tune in, but it dude, it's fucking Steelers country, like miss us with all that college bullshit, Like the NFL is where grown men come to play, Like this ain't no little boyshit.
Speaker 8: My aunt is a die hard Steelers fan. She even has a tattoo of it.
Speaker 9: Really, yeah, like die hard Steelers fan.
Speaker 3: Yeah I do too, don't you, Jonathan?
Speaker 4: I do?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I thought you had a Steelers tat. Yeah, yea, yeah, that's right.
Speaker 4: That's actually what when we were when we were at bro Grove, that's uh.
Speaker 2: Sam Tripley came up and started talking to me. That was like what started the conversation. You go, Steelers fan, y'all are going to be pretty good this year. I was like, yeah, I hope so. And I know he's a Raiders fan, and I was like, hey, y'all just got Ashton Gentzy fucking that's something to be excited about. And so, you know, I just love talking with football people. It's awesome, no doubt.
Speaker 3: And again it's again, I have no hatred towards the pros in my area. Our pro team is not the best. So we got to cling to the things that we can really get behind, really sink our teeth into. And yeah, LSU was kind.
Speaker 9: Of that for US Championship of Baseball.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Basketball, Well again, I don't watch basketball, but like, hell yeah that too. Gymnastics. I don't watch that ship, but fuck yeah, they run that ship.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Go ahead, Sam, what are your thoughts, sir?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm sorry. I don't watch a whole lot of NFL.
Speaker 17: I didn't even think Louisey and had an actual national football team.
Speaker 4: They don't.
Speaker 3: You've never heard of the New Orleans Saints before he won the Super Bowl once.
Speaker 2: Technically they have a team, but not really.
Speaker 7: I thought those were like up north. For some reason, I was getting those. I got those in the Steelers. Confused. My geography was off.
Speaker 3: Black and gold and black and gold.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I just I never watched the NFL.
Speaker 17: I always watched college, but even then it was only until after I hit high school. Did actually give a fuck. But I've always played like I played. Uh the last game I played with the Nintendo sixty four Madden and I played as the Dolphins and I beat the ship out of the datas kewboard.
Speaker 7: Chiles, I meant the the players. I like the ship.
Speaker 3: Not bad, bro, But you sure you wentn't playing NFL blitz. Do you just body slamming Randos? I get it, but I don't know.
Speaker 7: All I know is I played on N six for me and my uncle. We had matching Dan Marino, Josies and.
Speaker 3: Marino back when the Dolphins or something to talk about.
Speaker 2: Not in the late nineties. Probably not in the year that he was playing, because he was playing on the n sixty four. You were probably either playing like Madden ninety seven, Mad ninety eight, Madden ninety nine somewhere in there.
Speaker 7: I think it was eight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but Marina was on the decline.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: The Dallas Cowboys their logo isn't a logo, it's a waiting.
Speaker 3: Damn one star rating. I like it. I like it.
Speaker 4: And also makes sense to me why certain places, like you said, Pennsylvania you got your pro teams because the college ball really hitting on shit Packers fans right from from Green Bay, Yo. Does was Kansting even have a fucking college there like that has a sports team?
Speaker 3: Wisconsin?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they got the Packers. No, no college, Oh Wisconsin Badgers?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Oh god, the Badgers is them? See that's my point, Like, who the fuck even knows about this?
Speaker 8: But the Packers, the Beavers for Oregon, right, like people are like, oh I love no, no, I.
Speaker 4: Swear to God, like the Pros for Like the Packers fans, they're like about that pro ball.
Speaker 3: I get it, I get it. The Packers as a thing that you can get behind, for sure.
Speaker 2: The Badgers like all right, I mean they got a pretty big fan base up there. I mean usually they put out a pretty decent team. A lot of good players come out of Wisconsin.
Speaker 4: TJ.
Speaker 2: Watt shout out.
Speaker 3: Okay, talking like the Bills, the Bill's mafia, right as opposed to like.
Speaker 4: Some college from New York with their fan base. It's it's different conversations for that reach.
Speaker 2: The Bills only know how to do one thing, and that's choke on fucking everything, on every single opportunity they get. They choke every single fucking time.
Speaker 3: That is true.
Speaker 4: But their fans know how to slam each other through plastic tables, and I find that great.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the fan base is great. But the team, I mean, and they you know, they're good, but they get to the AFC Championship, they get waxed by fucking Patrick Mahomes every year.
Speaker 3: It's like, come on, fucking Kermit the Frog waxes that ass every.
Speaker 2: Year, every fucking year. Yeah, like three straight times it happened.
Speaker 4: I got that's crazy. All right, we need to get to this check because we are falling behind, and actually we're not as behind as we usually are, so yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: So I scrolled past some of the religious stuff because we're kind of past that now, and Samuel said, so much smoke, it looks like my car is on fire. Just remembered, I'm going to base tomorrow. Don't you get drug tested for that?
Speaker 3: Wait? What do you mean you're going to base?
Speaker 17: I have a group, I have goop therapy story anymore, you have to go on base for that?
Speaker 7: Yep?
Speaker 4: Oh well, I mean you should be fine. I think, well, well, he's not.
Speaker 18: In it anymore, so they probably won't have to get drug tested, right, No, but I mean, like if the gate guards have a dog, which is not likely, but there is a gree than zero percent chance, perhaps go to a different gate.
Speaker 17: Oh no, there's only one gate, and I'm not even worried about it.
Speaker 3: Okay, up, what are they gonna do? Hit you with an NJP dog?
Speaker 7: I mean, fuck it, They've already bought the dog out one time. They ain't found shit. Yeah, so fuck it.
Speaker 3: I'm smart.
Speaker 7: What they gonna do.
Speaker 3: Fair enough? Very well?
Speaker 2: Said, my credit got trashed by X old lady. She stole my wallet in Max credit cards and then she dipped.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got two X old ladies. That's why my credit is shit right now. I feel that although I will say X number one fucked my credit way up, way more than X number two.
Speaker 2: Like leaps and bounds, he said, one single wide on nine acres HOA trying to get me to join they can catch hands.
Speaker 4: I don't like dirty comis. Nah, yeah, I you know, when I moved into this neighborhood, I knew there was an HOA, but it wasn't as bad as it is now. And uh the reason was because they lived in a different city, Like, so, I live in Pville, two parishes over is where the UH or what some other people might call counties is where the HOA was based out of. So like once a month they would send their car out to take pictures of like your house if it was out of rags and they were not trying to make problems for people, Okay, your house had to be pretty egregious for them to leave a letter in your mailbox.
Speaker 3: That was about it. They left you the fuck alone for the most part.
Speaker 4: We've gone through like five different hoas and now we've got one that's more local, and it's a bunch of fucking people that, like, I think they actually achieve orgasm by making other people's lives more difficult.
Speaker 9: My favorite is when China owned the Hua.
Speaker 3: That's not a joke.
Speaker 8: China owned the Hua for like a solid year and like, no, how that even happened, And they just sent a letter and was like, hey, we.
Speaker 9: Own you guys.
Speaker 4: Now where's my fucking Malaysian corresponding when I need him?
Speaker 3: Like, come on now, don't trust China. China it's ass whole, Like did we need that somehow? They're like, sure, we should totally sell our h o A bylaws to a Chinese subsidiary.
Speaker 9: To be fair that we were left alone for entire year.
Speaker 2: We do you have a We do you have an Asian correspondent? He's raising his hand. Now go ahead, Samuel.
Speaker 7: You're not trust Ashole.
Speaker 3: It sounded better when you did it. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 9: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 2: I mean he's the spirit animal, of course it would have to sound better.
Speaker 17: Yeah, I actually met I've met a fellow Filipino today.
Speaker 7: Well that was pretty cool today.
Speaker 17: So now he's actually gonna I'm gonna meet up for them this weekend.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna learn about all the Asian ship now, like the grocery stores and all. It's gonna be cool.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, I just recently found like the Asian market for my area.
Speaker 4: I am fucking stoked. I'm about to get it popping up in there.
Speaker 17: But you know the vice machines that everybody get gets really hyped over on everything with the elephant on it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I wouldn't recommend them that.
Speaker 17: But all you gotta do is just do take your water, you wash your advice, make sure you watch the rice and you fill it up to about your knuckle. Like however, your rice is you fill up to the knuckle and you thin you you bullet, so it comes out pretty good.
Speaker 4: Embarrassing thing about me, right, So I am a really good cook, like for sure, no doubts about this. However, the one thing my entire life that I've always fucked up is rice. And I've tried it every which away. It's a two to one ratio. It's the fucking knuckle thing. You gotta do this first, Gotta this first. It's the type of rice you're using, almost to a mathematical certainty. If I'm cooking rice without a rice cooker, I will fuck it up. Except for last week, I successfully figured out the fucking cheat code that I've been doing wrong all these years, and now yeah, the rice cooker is easy, So I'm still use it.
Speaker 3: But like push, come to shove. If I don't. If I don't have it, I got that bitch on lock.
Speaker 9: It literally gives you instructions on.
Speaker 3: The back listen list.
Speaker 9: It gives you an instructions listen.
Speaker 3: Hey, Hey, I feel very judged at this moment.
Speaker 9: Okay, I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: For somebody that because you make gumbo a lot, don't you, I do.
Speaker 3: But I use a rice cooker because it's made for that one purpose.
Speaker 4: It's like whenever I'm making tea, I got a kettle. I could boil water in a pot, but I also got a kettle. No, but no, but I do fox with some tea. Dude, I do fox some green tea, some oolong, some some Echonesia elderberry tea.
Speaker 3: I fox with it.
Speaker 4: It is solid. I can't I can't hate on the tea. It's uh, especially right before bedtime. Yeah, that'll get you. Don't do tea before bed because all my tea is caffeinated to the fucking gills because you know me.
Speaker 3: But uh yeah, yeah, good things.
Speaker 4: And I've also found, like when you're sick and you get like that lemon gen sing and ginger tea and all that, that's great. Have you tried that with a shot of caffeine in it? It will perk you the fuck up.
Speaker 8: I love teas. I like this Thai restaurant I used to go to. You had a wall of teas and you could just buy little sample bags and it was great.
Speaker 3: Was a good thie restaurant we don't have. They don't have that.
Speaker 2: I'm a fan of Tavana dude. Yeah, with the little mesh bags.
Speaker 4: So good. Yeah, I mean probably not good for you. But is that that tea store that used to be in the mall?
Speaker 2: I think Starbucks bottom Yeah, because you can buy the cans, the yellow cans, right, it has like yellow and then it's like red riding on it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they bought them.
Speaker 2: That's ship so good And God is Love, said whoa whoa. Good schools in Louisiana.
Speaker 4: I know, I know it sounds kind of crazy, but for the state. Yeah, this Paris got really good schools now, yes, comparing that to Vermont or some shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, different conversation. Okay, you know, I get it. I do.
Speaker 2: The YO kid said, thanks for letting me speak so long. That was half an hour ago. Yeah, you can talk anytime you want. I mean, I'm always here to soak up whatever you're laying down, dude.
Speaker 4: Especially we're talking about the sacrificing of the the red heifer. We got to hear from our resident Jewish correspondent. I think that's actually a law. I think that's written right there next to the other ones.
Speaker 9: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 8: When you guys first started saying that, I really thought that you were like it was not actually a sacrificial cow.
Speaker 9: I was like, wait, why are they talking about a red, redheaded chick?
Speaker 3: This is what did you sacrifice? The fat ginger on the altar.
Speaker 8: Before we got on when I was like, I was like hearing it, but I was like trying to like get ready, and he was like, yeah, the red the heifer, And I was like, are they talking about a fat bitch and that red bitch.
Speaker 9: I was like, who are we talking about?
Speaker 8: And then I realized, like, you were actually being serious, and I was like, oh, they're really talking about actual cow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're talking about the fat roller Derby Dyke. That's what the Jews are Like.
Speaker 9: Wait, did they really sacrifice the redhead and fat bitch?
Speaker 3: Like, oh my god? And then I realized it's amazing. What makes sense.
Speaker 9: I mean, they're probably a really blonde moment right there.
Speaker 2: Yes, I mean they're they're probably nephylemic anyway, right, I mean.
Speaker 3: At what size? Could the conversation happened right at my six hundred pound life ship? Like all right, first of all, bitch, when you have to talk?
Speaker 9: I was like, how would they make that bitch pure? Like I'm so good from the very beginning before we at like, I was like, oh no.
Speaker 2: They would probably be pretty likely to get ten and a half pounds of ash out of a six hundred pound ginger though, right, No.
Speaker 3: I mean I don't know. But at the same time, kind of right, You're.
Speaker 9: Welcome they're having that blonde moment.
Speaker 8: I felt like I needed to share that like moment bro with everybody.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, somebody make a meme of this the Jews sacrificing a giant ginger chick.
Speaker 9: You send it to South Park?
Speaker 3: Oh my god. Yes, speaking up.
Speaker 8: Fucking hard on their new episodes and then going after Trump.
Speaker 9: I love it.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 4: I don't know how many are keeping up with the works of our Lord and Savior, Trey Parker and Matt Stone. But if you're not about that South Park life, and you've never been about that South Park life, now is the time to watch. This is the the amount of no fucks given and comedy gold all wrapped into one.
Speaker 8: It's unmatched him with his dick may like they are going after Trump so hard, like he's just runing around with this tiny little dick.
Speaker 9: It's hilarious.
Speaker 3: Good good.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, I don't really watch South Park, but I know, I mean, I like it. I watch it if it's on, but I got other ship to watch.
Speaker 3: It's worth it just for the conspiratorial talk.
Speaker 2: Yes, I've been watching a show recommended by Nick called His Dark Materials, and it's really fucking good. Actually, so it took me a long time. He's been suggesting it for two years and I finally got around to it soon.
Speaker 4: Dude, I just started watching this show about the British Sas in World War Two called Rogue Warriors the Story of the British Sas and there, dude, this is this is amazing historical content. Basically, they went to prisons and found guys that had a propensity for violence and said, hey, I want you to kill Nazis and I don't give a fuck if you acknowledge the ring structure or not. You keep winning, We'll keep turning a blind eye to you showing up to work drunk every day.
Speaker 3: Deal deal, get after it.
Speaker 4: And they just they went ham They just fucked everything up, which is beautiful. Nice.
Speaker 2: Um Claire said, don't do a compound with family unless you have room for none of them to actually see who's at your house.
Speaker 3: Yo, this is real shit. I've thought about this.
Speaker 4: If I'm gonna get a compound where I'm allowing my family to live on there with me, and by family, in fact, I do mean my own children, right Like, when the time comes and they get old enough that they want to build a house on the family land, I'm good with that. I don't want to see their house. I don't want their house to be able to see my house. If we're going to do that I need enough land to where like you got to go around a bend in a curve to get to their estates kind of thing. I like, I like my distance as well as closest with the family, but like from.
Speaker 3: A distance kind of thing.
Speaker 9: I would totally build a mead hall, Like that's what I want.
Speaker 8: I want, I want mead hall so we can all have like, you know, big big dinners together and stuff, but then respectfully go to our own locations so we don't have to see each other or hear each other.
Speaker 3: Yeoh, the communal house in the middle, We're.
Speaker 8: Like, yeah, like it's a circle. Like everybody lives in their own little pockets. But like then we all meet up for festivities and you know, all have a good time and then be like okay, bye, I love you, yeah, and not have to see each other.
Speaker 2: You gotta have a little bit of space. Speaking of mead, I I had meat for the first time at Renfest last year.
Speaker 3: Shit's amazing.
Speaker 2: I mean, some of it is ass. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 9: Some of it is good so gross.
Speaker 3: If it's made well, it is amazing. It tastes like stinging horse.
Speaker 8: Piss one really good and you get trashed on and the other of it is like.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, dude.
Speaker 2: There was this one I think it was like black BlackBerry or blueberry or something like, so fucking good dude, and it was like, I mean, you gotta buy it by the fucking bottle, you.
Speaker 9: Know, drink that bottle down like while you want it.
Speaker 4: I mean, you're there all day anyway.
Speaker 2: But that's the thing, Like I babysit my alcohol because I really don't drink very often, so it gets hot and then it's not that good, and you know, I'd much rather just get the smaller ones. But they don't have to feel that.
Speaker 11: Not me.
Speaker 3: You gotta you gotta, you gotta slow sip it as you go, you know, every few steps, take you another pull, and just before you know it, you're empty, and you're also having a really good time. It's like, fuck, I'm out of mead keep.
Speaker 9: I really want to.
Speaker 8: I want to be one of those bar keeps for like a season'd be fun.
Speaker 9: That'd be so fun.
Speaker 3: They make money, dude.
Speaker 2: We all got to get together for Renfest one of these years, the Renfest and tech Switches fucking y'all are going to the Texas one.
Speaker 3: No, We're going to one here.
Speaker 4: But I am also not against traveling for the Texas Renfest. I've only heard legendary thing is fucking.
Speaker 9: We're all going like we are dressing to the nines.
Speaker 3: Plus boo hurt, dude.
Speaker 4: They host the Texas Cup, the Lone Star Cup at Texas Renfest. So like, I got to train up because I am not where I need to be if I'm going to try to compete against these animals.
Speaker 3: But like one of these years, fuck yes, now.
Speaker 2: Dude, there's some shit actually going on. So the guy that owned the land for Renfest died like I thing like six months ago or something like that, and supposedly they've been trying to squeeze that land out of them because they want to turn it into housing development or some kind of shit, and.
Speaker 3: They're about to piss off all of the nerds in the state of Texas. Like you don't want that fight, bro, not even just nerds.
Speaker 2: Everybody loves Renfest in Texas like it is a thing. And they got like all the different weekends, so they got like a Pirate Day and then like a fucking you know, all the different Renaissance share day.
Speaker 8: Fuck you, dude, part weekend. But you should go the one in Oregon too. It's magical, large, mean, it's whatever. I've driven it way too many times across this country.
Speaker 3: They got one.
Speaker 2: It's kind I don't know if it's necessarily a renfest, but I think it's like up in Michigan or something like that. And it's called Electric Forest. Have you ever seen that shit?
Speaker 3: I've heard of it.
Speaker 9: I've heard of it.
Speaker 2: It is literally in the middle of fucking nowhere in the woods and it's just a full on weekend rave like.
Speaker 4: Doing that on shrooms. Sounds like it'd be a riff snorting good time. Fucking well.
Speaker 8: It does dresses all in green frog stuff, and she posts about it a lot, ye all her videos on it. Yeah, she posts like because she has like outfits for every like every couple hours she changes into a new outfit. And then I was, yeah, who has the time she makes all of her outfits too, That's what's crazy.
Speaker 9: I was, like, so.
Speaker 4: Talented, I want to go to what's that one? It's it's not called road Wars. It's basically a burning Man. It's in the desert, but it's all like super post apocalyptic shit.
Speaker 8: Burning Man right now is having a whole shipfest of like the winds are so bad there.
Speaker 9: Have you seen the videos of them like having to try to deal with it right now?
Speaker 2: It last year too, I think it was.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but it's happening right now too again.
Speaker 4: Once upon a time I really wanted to go to Burning Man. I gotta say, uh, for the last five years that I've looked into it, I'm good.
Speaker 3: I'm good on all of that.
Speaker 4: It seems oh, tickets, it seems like, at least right now, it's it's not as much of a The crowd is so so diverse that you would be worried more than you'd be having fun.
Speaker 3: I'll leave it like that.
Speaker 2: A lot of transgender shit out there is what you're I'm assuming that yourself.
Speaker 4: I mean, you're gonna have that at any big festival of any type.
Speaker 3: It's not even that. It's just it's not like people that are all out there. It used to be like a giant.
Speaker 4: Almost hippie commune kind of thing, right You're going out there for the vibes and for the music, and for the drugs and for the free peace and love and that whole thing.
Speaker 3: That is not the case anymore. It doesn't seem that way.
Speaker 4: Security is not what it should be, a lot of people are getting taken advantage of, like on a massive scale these days. I had a buddy of mind that went one year and he went to both orgy tints, right, and just talking about those alone, the security there is so laxed it out. It's like, what, no, I'm good if I'm if, I'm just gonna sorry. Orgy tent there was two.
Speaker 3: There was the test a tent and the non tested tent. You had to have your paperwork done.
Speaker 9: Gambling, Oh yeah, did you gamble like that?
Speaker 3: According to him, this is a high risk, high reward situation. I don't know.
Speaker 8: The ScDs are on like the rise, especially in Louisiana, Like we're capping out at like number one or two in the nation with STDs right now, and yeah, like that's they're on the rise like around the country and people just be wild out and just not giving a ship again. Well, I mean, but like AIDS is coming back strong, like strong strong.
Speaker 3: But depending on which article you read, AIDS is fake.
Speaker 2: I mean, well HIV is not fake, but they say AIDS.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I just from what I could tell, the vibe a burning man is not what it once was, and it's kind of it's kind of like, uh, the original woodstock, right, the vibes were perfect. Then they try to do a Woodstock ninety five and a Woodstock this, and it's like it's it's not what it once was, and it's more corporatized and it's not as free and open.
Speaker 3: It's it's just it's probably the order.
Speaker 2: It's probably the order you get, the less the less appealing. It sounds like Bourbon Street from Mardi Gras. You I used to fucking I had to be there, you know, And now the order I get, I'm like, fucking, I'm not going anywhere near.
Speaker 9: That Van's warped tour is coming back.
Speaker 8: I will always go to these because it doesn't matter how old I get, I'm still going. I've seen, I've seen. I've been actually in the pit with like old ladies. Like when I say old ladies, i'm talking like in probably their late sixties, and they're raging the pits, and I was like, you know what, you are my actual heroes.
Speaker 4: I would feel so bad about excellently catching grandma with There was.
Speaker 8: Like a circle guarding these women because they were like tiny, little old ladies and they were like fist pumping.
Speaker 9: The one had a cane and I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Good things.
Speaker 2: Speaking of actually speaking of Vans, I just heard this, and I heard this like a couple of days ago.
Speaker 3: So you know how the logo for.
Speaker 2: Vans, it has the V and then it goes up and then the rest of it like goes across all the letters and then there's ans. Right, you know, there's fucking there's a meaning behind that, Like you know how like the FedEx logo has the fucking giant arrow that you can see in it. Right, So within Vans, what is that? It's it's not the division sign. What is that the the the looking symbol that has the line that goes across the top. What the fuck is that called?
Speaker 3: Oh that's the uh you're talking about in mathematics? Yeah? Is that a square root? Funk square root?
Speaker 4: I think?
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 2: Anyway, if you hit that square root button and then you hit the A N S, you know what the the number comes out to be? I do not four twenty four to twenty is built into the Van's logo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it that's fucking hilarious.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, the surfer and skateboard shoot to be all about that four twenty blaze, I get it fucking at.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, Sam's favorite shoes.
Speaker 4: Actually they are comfortable.
Speaker 8: Of Vans now, Okay, I like the look of Converse, but comfortableness it is definitely Vans on point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Noice all day.
Speaker 3: You can't argue that although.
Speaker 2: I'm dude, I'm heavy in the Hey dudes.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 2: I avoided it for so long because they looked I didn't want to become part of the crowd. But holy shit, there is not a more comfortable shoe than a heydude.
Speaker 3: Hey dudes are where it's at. It's like the new mocks and dog.
Speaker 9: Like Burke socks for white men.
Speaker 4: They're so comfortable.
Speaker 3: It's like walking on wear.
Speaker 7: I have the American flag.
Speaker 5: Hey dudes, Hell yeah, I have worn them bitches out.
Speaker 7: I need to actually get a new pair.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like on the bottom too. I feel that, oh no, I will hold the bitches.
Speaker 2: I I personally I'm at the age right now and maybe this is me just thinking that I'm older than what I actually am. But I really don't care what I look like when I go out in public, Like I am full on Adam Sandler bro Like I will go out every single like what you see me wearing on the show. What you see me wearing on the show, that is what I wear in public. So it's always tank tops, it's always fucking Hawaiian shirts.
Speaker 3: I'm literally every day.
Speaker 2: I will never go a single day without wearing basketball shorts.
Speaker 3: And it's just.
Speaker 8: I just don't wear like actual pants or like shorts unless it's the uniform.
Speaker 4: And he's like, oh, I'll wear pants, like if it's like the gray sweatpants, if it's Grace sweatpants season.
Speaker 2: You got to show the balls a little bit. I'm okay with that, you know. But they're super thin, you know, like the Champion ones or whatever. You will not catch me dead in jeans.
Speaker 3: I'm just not going.
Speaker 2: I mean, they're so fucking uncomfortable. There's no way.
Speaker 4: Meanwhile, you'll never catch me without blue jeans in some way, shape or form.
Speaker 3: I'm wearing flannel jeans, converse, and a backwards hat pretty much at all times.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 2: And you're a savage because you wear jeans with no underwear this summer.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, no, I'm freeballing, dude. It's the only way to fly. Let's be straight up. Commando is the only way to fly.
Speaker 2: You were trying to rub every bit of sensitivity out of your dick when you don't wear underwear, and when you're wearing jeans, bro like, there's no way you feel anything anymore.
Speaker 3: Respectfully, Respectfully. I actually even have a pair of swimming jeans because nothing stops the drip gently. But no, it's not even like that, dude, And the sensitivity has never been an issue, And I've been free balling it since I've been in the Marine Corps. Honestly, That's why.
Speaker 8: I have so many, so many outfits and different choices in clothing.
Speaker 9: I would die if I like had nothing like to pick from.
Speaker 3: I have somewhere around fifty different flannels.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but I have like I have my goth clothes. I have my hippie clothes, my witch clothes, my preppy mom clothes that I have to like dress like to conform down here.
Speaker 4: But you understand that everything you just listed could be matched with a flannel and gene combo.
Speaker 3: If it's all environments.
Speaker 8: I mean, I guess if you're I mean, you're a guy, it doesn't matter like you men don't like have the same I will say, though, if for all men, I think every man needs to hear this.
Speaker 9: Can we just bring back tuxes please? And suits? Thank you so much.
Speaker 8: It's lingerie, it's beautiful, like every it just seems to be worn all the time.
Speaker 2: They're the most uncomfortable thing that you could ever hear.
Speaker 9: I meant to you.
Speaker 4: The tuxedo that I wear is tailor made for me. That bitch is comfortable as the fuck. However's dry clean only, so I'm not wearing it like every single day.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 9: Do you think women are comfortable and half the shit we wear? Hell no, no.
Speaker 4: If I could wash it at my house, I might wear it more often. It's expensive to get shit dry clean on a daily basis.
Speaker 2: Mental men don't live by the adage of it hurts to be pretty.
Speaker 9: You know that this beard is I mean, yeah, you're women.
Speaker 8: I mean, but that's like the double standard though, because women's beauty and their age and all that stuff is like a huge thing and has been for a long time.
Speaker 9: So I mean, think of corsets and the heavy dresses.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, I've actually tried on some of those dresses from way back in the day.
Speaker 9: They're god awful to wear around.
Speaker 3: But men were also wearing five layers of wool at that time, everybody was just uncomfortable and sweaty.
Speaker 8: At that part true, But like I will say that men though, like in the twenties, like gorgeous men in the thirties, Like I mean, they're like when they actually like tried and had Like, bro.
Speaker 4: See these pictures of these farm hands wearing like a jacket and a vest and a long sleeved shirt with that like the peaky blinders hat in the middle of the summer, farming their field, and I'm like, on what fucking ground, dude, are you trying to impress someone with your plow?
Speaker 3: I mean, does it does look good?
Speaker 9: If I saw that, I.
Speaker 8: Saw you're gonna be sweaty, but like, damn, you'd be looking some type of way.
Speaker 2: And like also, that was before you know, we started waxing the floor, so you got wool in the heat with a bush so over that.
Speaker 4: And before we even had what I would consider deodorant right or air conditioning.
Speaker 3: Like let's let's really get the full picture here.
Speaker 8: But they were shaving way back in the day in Versailles. For the French horse started it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that was not an American thing. The farm hands here were not taking there in leads.
Speaker 3: From the French tours.
Speaker 8: But I'm just saying, like, you know, shaving has been around quiet while.
Speaker 4: I mean in ancient Rome you had the designation of being the plucker, right, Like a lot of your senators would have one of their slaves pluck their armpit hair and pubic hair like with tweezers.
Speaker 3: That was like a whole thing.
Speaker 9: That would hurt so bad.
Speaker 3: Tell me more about how it doesn't hurt to be pretty or whatever. Yeah, men did that ship back there?
Speaker 9: Oh my god?
Speaker 8: Men nowadays, Well there are some men. I'm not gonna take that way.
Speaker 3: I'm not. I ain't plucking no fun, I get that, you know either way.
Speaker 8: But I'm just saying, like it could be brought back kind of would be great because like all women appreciate, especially like the half the half suit with the rolled up sleeves.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, I mean, I won't pluck a straight eyebrow let alone. There's no fucking way straight brow hair, dog nothing, And.
Speaker 8: It's not that bad, Okay, pubic hair, different story, your eyebrow hair in that kind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't like it. I don't like pain, not a big fan of it. I like you know, giving pain. You know, that's why I like playing football. That's a different kind of pain I'm talking. But that that little shit, like even sexually, get your fucking nails out of my back. I don't need that. This is supposed to be a time of pleasure. I don't need that pain in my life.
Speaker 3: I feel you. But that's the other thing to you already said that you don't really care what you look like, which is what you get.
Speaker 4: If you like it, you like it. If you don't, you don't, and you are like very comfortable with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean I'm okay with the women dressed in as comfortable as they want to as well, Like, I don't need somebody to be, you know, in a dress or in a corset or something like that.
Speaker 3: Who doesn't like leggings?
Speaker 2: Come on, now, everybody loves leggings, and there doesn't like yoga pants. I mean, really, God, bless the guy that fucking because you know that was.
Speaker 4: A guy, yeah, created them, and he needs a Nobel Peace Prize. But you know he's just gonna go into the annals of history as an unnamed hero.
Speaker 3: Not all heroes wear capes, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: God, needs to give him a free pass. I don't care if he's worshiping the dark Lord. He belongs to Heaven.
Speaker 4: I also feel the same way about whoever invented corsets, but that's just a personal thing anyway.
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts on all this, Samuel? I see you raising your hand over there. You want a little piece of this action?
Speaker 5: I actually paul freezing, Yeah, pleasing my dog. But no, I can im I can attest to what Raven's saying. Oh, the tucks, there is an effect. There was a reason why I had three different tuxes while I was in the Marine Corps. That would where and I've got I would every weekend i'd have to get off. I'd get at least two of them dry cleaned. Your boy was penting.
Speaker 4: Now let me ask you this, Raven speaking on behalf of women kind? Oh man, No, nothing bad, nothing other females.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, then speaking on behalf of yourself? Is it that the suit is attractive?
Speaker 4: Or bear with me here, because you have a background anthropology, so you understand a little bit more about cultural significance and how certain things resonate with the culture than others. Okay, Is it that a suit is a symbol of doing well and status and cleanliness and having yourself more put together or is it literally just the way the fabric is, like how it accentuates the male form?
Speaker 3: What is it? Because culturally I feel like a dude in a suit overall looks better even objectively than a guy who's dressed like a slob, right, And I think there might be more cultural references on that one.
Speaker 8: I mean, but like that's for a lot of people though, Like if you're talking about like looking at it from a like a mating kind of thing. Sure, Like there is a study done with males and they were asked, what are the features on a female with makeup? In particular? What is it that if no makeup or makeup? What is it something that you look for? Red lipstick is the number one thing, yep, Because the red lipstick means that you're healthy.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 8: And that actually instinctively you look for the red lipstick and you're drawn to it because it makes you Okay, well, this woman would be able to carry my child. And they were talking about like different types of styles of eyeliner, if your cheeks are flushed versus if you're pale, verse if you're dark. Like, there's different things when it comes to just instinctual patterns for people.
Speaker 9: Me personally, I like the aesthetic of it. I think that it I think it's.
Speaker 3: Not a status thing whatsoever.
Speaker 4: No, wearing a suit every day is probably of a higher economic standpoint than somebody who's not wearing a.
Speaker 3: Suit every day.
Speaker 8: I think they take care of themselves more, or at least they care more about themselves. But they but aesthetically pleasing, like it's I think it's better to look at because.
Speaker 9: It's tailored to their form.
Speaker 8: Then it shows off their form which probably does have some type of instinctual pattern because you know, you go. I mean, most women are attracted to at least uh healthy physique.
Speaker 9: In some way, not all women. But and then that's fine.
Speaker 4: But so the suit commerce, you're saying tailor suits like fitted to you, suits you need to come back, not just something you picked up in marts.
Speaker 8: So not something you just like picked up at Marshalls or coals and just like some halphazard thing. No, like tailored suits to your body that accentuate you know, your shoulders, that actually make you look you know good.
Speaker 3: Could we also say the same about fitted clothing, fitted.
Speaker 8: Clothing, and for sure, I think women like I really like the styles. I mean, I like rockabilly. I used to dress in rockabilly a lot because I liked the matching. I like the matching shoes with the matching handbags.
Speaker 4: And I would not be mad if rockabilly came back and the female geist as a new wave of.
Speaker 8: Fashion that I love rockabilly, But I also really like my barken stocks and my and my leggings. So I'm kind of a complex creature over here with my dressing. But I think it's something to be said though, that, you know, people as a whole, we no longer get up and put on and take time for our appearance, most of us. I'm I'm included in this conversation. I hardly get to wear makeup because I'm constantly running around. But our grandmas and our great grandmas, and you know, they used to get up. They would put on a full face of makeup. They would do their hair until they died. Literally, my grandma until she died was doing her hair and makeup. And they at least would dress nicely in some kind of way. They would have their jewelry on and all that men were the same way. Now we're kind of just so busy, and that kind of falls in line with you know, maybe we don't have as much support or we don't care as much. I'm not sure, but nowadays we seem to kind of be blacks in our appearances.
Speaker 3: That is the thing.
Speaker 4: You had these women who, like in the forties and fifties, they would get up two hours earlier than their husband who's getting up early to go to this factor or job or whatever. They would get up even earlier than that to put on their makeup and do their hair, because heaven forbid their husbands see them not done up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in your fucking mind, there.
Speaker 8: Was women that like never even like literally slept with makeup on, so their husbands never saw them once. Like they would wash their face and get ready again, so they never like their husbands never even saw them without makeup.
Speaker 4: Then when Prince makes his women do that, he's a chauvinist.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, yeah, No, I mean, I.
Speaker 2: Want my woman to feel free to fart in front of me facts, you know, like rip a fucking fart, like it's you're a human. Let's just be humans together. It's gonna come out. I don't need you to walk down the hallway and let loose a little no, like fucking I want you to push out whatever you got, like I wanted to be purposeful, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But then even still, we're gonna do an episode on this here soon. There's gonna be a faction that this is gonna be brought up in. But women smoking in public was seen as a taboo. Everybody know, everybody smoked back in the thirties and forties and fifties, right, was whatever, But seeing a woman take a big drag of a cigarette was seen as like, oh.
Speaker 3: She's fucking trap as she dude.
Speaker 4: That changed in the fifties because of an ad campaign we're gonna talk about on an episode here soon. But like, women were in this whole other classification all their own. They can't be seen without their hair done up or their makeup done up, a stain on the dress.
Speaker 3: She just doesn't give a fuck. It was, it was a whole thing. Now these days, we're a lot more comfortable with each other. I agree with that, but.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but then it kind of goes almost too far at times. They can go to the wal Mart, man, I love people watching. I think it's the best. The best thing ever is like sitting in an airport watching peoples they're going to a Walmart and you're just like, why it's happening? I love it.
Speaker 3: Wall Martians are great a term.
Speaker 2: I've never heard that term until now. Walmart near Wait, y'all haven't been on any of the websites.
Speaker 9: There's a website.
Speaker 3: Oh man, hold on, look wall Martians right now.
Speaker 4: It's some of the most the most ridiculous people that dress however, the fun they feel they need to dress in this moment to just go to Walmart at ten thirty am on a Wednesday, because fuck the world?
Speaker 8: Can we talk about the twenty four hour Walmarts? Can they bring them back?
Speaker 3: It's back in the mors, back in Texas.
Speaker 2: Do what it's back in Texas?
Speaker 3: Are they?
Speaker 4: I thought it was for the price and all that shit. They can't afford to keep it open all day. The self checkouts now more and more.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure the one by me is open twenty four to seven.
Speaker 4: Saying no, he's saying no, correct him, unmute, brother, talk about it? Really.
Speaker 2: I feel like I've gone there pretty fucking late.
Speaker 3: Since COVID yep, son of a bitch, you live I fuck man, I'm a night person. Yeah, I am eight. Our ATV's twenty four to seven.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 19: Hib used to be open till midnight on weekdays, one am on the weekends. Now it's eleven o'clock, just like every Walmart in the country.
Speaker 2: God, hey, you know what I will say, though, Canes Knees is open until two in the morning. Though, that's awesome. Haynes Hanes Canes raising Canes Canes.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, sounding like you were saying Hanes like the T shirt.
Speaker 9: I was like, Hanes, what are you talking about?
Speaker 4: I mean, there are some fast food joints that still keep it real for those that are out there partying.
Speaker 3: So that's good.
Speaker 8: Jack in the box, what a burger? Jack in the box? So will like tear your entire soul apart, drunk.
Speaker 3: Waffle House holding it down for the real.
Speaker 9: Ones, you know them waffle house workers.
Speaker 8: Like I love the memes talking about send them overseas to fight.
Speaker 9: They're so good.
Speaker 4: I think that's actually a part of the criteria to get hired there. Like, I think it's the third question, can you fight.
Speaker 8: That white chick just throwing that chair all the way like completely unfazed.
Speaker 9: I was like, oh, look at you.
Speaker 7: Hey.
Speaker 19: I also wanted to say alleged. I mean when I heard somebody reported is the reason that women started shaving in America, That's exactly what you were just talking about, Jacob. It was a Edward Burnet's.
Speaker 4: We're gonna be doing an episode on mister Burne's this week. Everybody stand by for that one. We're going deep. Most people have never even heard his fucking name before. I promise you will hear about it soon.
Speaker 2: It's wild Brene's whose great nephew created Netflix.
Speaker 3: No, his uncle was Sigmund Freud.
Speaker 2: I'm saying same thing, same lineage.
Speaker 3: He's all right, So I said, we're going deep.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Netflix, No what I'm pretty sure that's what he said.
Speaker 4: But I'm saying, like, no, no, I'm making sure we're talking about the same thing. I didn't know there was a familial connection from Freud to Netflix and Brene's is that middle piece.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're going in deep, y'all. We're gonna be talking about it this week.
Speaker 4: It's fucking awesome.
Speaker 2: I found a website that is called ruinmiweek dot com.
Speaker 3: Yo, and it is.
Speaker 2: It says it's been a while since we checked in on the fine people of Walmart.
Speaker 4: Here are fifty pictures.
Speaker 3: Fifty pictures of wal Martians in the wild, dude, So who are the people of Walmart? Funny you should ask?
Speaker 2: According to the founders, the people of Walmart blog was created in two thousand and nine after its creators took a trip to a South Carolina Walmart and noticed a woman who looked like a stripper in a T shirt that read go fuck yourself while accompanying while accompanied by a two year old. Since then, they've been bringing us the best of the worst that Walmart has to offer, and it turns out Walmart shoppers are still as unfortunate as ever. Walmarters It's still where people don't worry about looks or etiquette. Walmart is still where people are free. Walmart is still America Jack, And if you don't like it, then make sure you take your camera. There's some pretty funny stuff going on there. And if you're ever wondering how should I act in public, then you're probably one of those stuck up target shoppers.
Speaker 4: From R rated shoppers, shoppers from R rated shoppers to full on nude shoppers, and every trashy, weird and upseed thing in between.
Speaker 2: Here are some of our favorite funny people of Walmart. Oh my god, so I wearing asslest chaps. He's wearing thighless pants.
Speaker 3: You feel me?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no bag, thank you, I will wear it now. Oh boy, there's some cheeks. There's some a little bit of crack hanging out there on this fine lady.
Speaker 3: Bro that's top crack. But she's still wearing pants that go all the way to the waist. What is fucking happening here?
Speaker 2: Plumbers crack is now in That's what that says.
Speaker 3: Plumbers crack while you're fully clothed neck to ankle. That's insane.
Speaker 2: That is strange. Oh okay, I wouldn't be mad. But this one's wearing a comforter to Walmart. This bitch is wearing there.
Speaker 9: She must have walked ashamed it there and like has soul.
Speaker 3: Old boy's comforter with that cuche. She's like wearing.
Speaker 2: Clothes like yeah, this one right here is wearing a full box.
Speaker 3: I've gone dude.
Speaker 2: If you ever go to like beach towns that have Walmart, you can wear swimsuits in there. So this is probably in DestinE. Or some ship.
Speaker 4: If I had to imagine, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know it's possible.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yo, only crack look at that.
Speaker 2: Wow, these are actually creatures. Oh speaking of creatures, what the fuck is going on here?
Speaker 4: And I love this dude is just like myne He's not even like trying to like strike a post nothing.
Speaker 3: This is him legitimately. Yeah, it's a dude. This is him legitimately, just like out and about saying, fuck everybody, I gotta go get my go, get my script filled. There's titties on that creature.
Speaker 4: I can't even its tits on. A man is a thing though? Have we not seen fight Club?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: But that dude's not If that's a dude, I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 3: That's weird, uh a weird jawline. I'm not saying it couldn't have been a female.
Speaker 2: But you know, somebody took a bite out of an apple and then just put it back. Sounds finally a spoon big enough for the amount of cereal I eat.
Speaker 3: This is my god, Bro, could you imagine walking around like that's an actual neck weird thing? Oh fu, that's some scarface level Cocainespan, cocaines Foo.
Speaker 2: I think that he's probably trying to go around to announce to the world that he eats ass. That's what I would assume from that.
Speaker 3: There with a woman that looks like his mama. But all right, there might be his old lady. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh, by sharing a little scooter.
Speaker 4: Ah, that's the most American picture I think I've ever seen cowboy hat and all.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, is that a diaper around his face?
Speaker 3: That is literally a diaper around you know what.
Speaker 4: It's funny today, As a matter of fact, I went to a Walmart and there is a certain classification of people who still think it's cool to wear a mask in public. On Ironically, this guy is just I hope that he's doing this ironically to be stupid during COVID I hope that that's what this is from.
Speaker 3: I was speaking suspicion, it's not, and it's a love staper.
Speaker 8: Love COVID pictures, though, of like the psychoticness that people did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what the actual fuck was that about?
Speaker 2: Somebody took a bite out of a PlayStation controller.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, weird flex but all right, oh boy, there's the expensive sex dolls. Yeah, that thing probably cost him over one hundred k bro and.
Speaker 4: Navy obviously it makes sense.
Speaker 7: Wow, you know they like to play with that seamen Bro.
Speaker 2: He has his kid there. I don't know if that's his kid or is fucking.
Speaker 8: They marry him now too, Yeah, like they actually have like marriage certificates for it and everything.
Speaker 2: Look, start walking around and you can make me a sandwich. I'll marry you.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: We got the robots.
Speaker 8: Now got the robots twenty k you can buy buy one of the Old Boy's robots come to your house.
Speaker 2: I'm doing it. I'm starting to go fund me. Anybody that wants me to have a robo wife put it in the account.
Speaker 8: God for I know what happens when it like actually tries to take off your dick, just like snatch that shit off, Like, don't come cry to everybody what we were saying we told you so.
Speaker 3: Or strangle you in your sleep.
Speaker 9: Yeah, have you not seen those AI movies?
Speaker 2: Sometimes it's you know, it's it's a risk worth taking.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, listen, dating a Latina chick who's like got a high probability of stabbing you, but you're also kind of into it because that can be hot. Like I get it.
Speaker 4: High risk high reward. I understand your thought process. I may disagree with it, but I can at least put the piece together. Fucking a robot that you know possibly could strangle you, I can't. Again, it might have a vibrating like pocket pussy type attachment and all that that might be dope.
Speaker 2: Like I got, I got a kink for crazy and uh, you can turn that all the way up to ten on a robot.
Speaker 3: If you want. I think I don't want to see robot go crazy though. That's the thing. It's got to be a limit.
Speaker 8: Here's that a movie where that guy had like a had a whole bunch of models and then the AI robot ended up like understanding you always call it a freaky movie, but like she ended up killing a boy and then like going like into the wild of it.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna have to think about what that movie is called.
Speaker 4: Made me think of the mannequin. But that's not an AI thing, No, that's that's a that's a doll from the store coming to life.
Speaker 8: I was like Blade Runner as a kid, the original Harrison Ford when like they actually made AI is to where they created you know, one that was so undetectable and she was so unique.
Speaker 9: I love that movie. I've seen it way too many times, terrifying.
Speaker 3: What the fuck is this guy?
Speaker 4: It's not so slender man, yo, I like it. That sounds like a Halloween costume. I'm not mad at it.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, is that a goat? This woman is carrying a goat like it's a baby on her back. That's that's the winner so.
Speaker 3: Far, everything about her body style, her ink is that it for whoa whoa whoa whoa Woa.
Speaker 2: That's a Marine Corps tattoo right there.
Speaker 3: But that's the e g A. I recognize my breed.
Speaker 8: Yes, get you money though that she's she's a Oh, she's a dependent, she's a service member. She had to have gotten that, like insupport of old boy.
Speaker 4: And you can tell look at the wings attached to that arm like she used to weigh four hundred pounds. This pendopotamus in the wild after fucking stomach band surgery.
Speaker 8: First of all, good for her for losing weight stomach band.
Speaker 2: How about the the the goat milk?
Speaker 3: Yo, that is a jug of actual goat milk. Your boy is carrying My god, god wool Martians are out there in the wild. Oh they are. This whole fucking scene's a mess.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's extra.
Speaker 3: What the fuck neck beard for days? Son? Oh my god, looking like Jim Carrey. How the Grinch stole Christmas with that neck beard going on? And then he's got a call to sack up top.
Speaker 4: Like, hey, gro where you can you know?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, the sign does say wear a mask, so technically you're not wrong.
Speaker 3: They have fucking Maxi pads. Maxi pads on the face.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, gotta love it.
Speaker 2: Oh that something that's an actual martian.
Speaker 4: That's a somebody who put a face mask on and said, fuck it, I gotta go get my grocery real quick.
Speaker 2: All right, don't be don't be sleeping on the mint jewlip though, you know, those things do wonders.
Speaker 3: I suppose, Oh is that a what in the fucked up Chola Meats star Trek situation? And eyebrowser we looking at right here?
Speaker 4: Oh, Jacob, you know.
Speaker 3: That's a full on dom sub situation right there, and they just out there trying to look like that's normal, and it's like, you know, oh, poor bastard, is uh he getting pegged tonight?
Speaker 4: Samuel?
Speaker 2: You ever been on the uh no.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, No, don't you even you're like, I.
Speaker 2: Could see it. I wouldn't judge you for it. Sam, I mean whatever you're into, bud.
Speaker 5: Uh No negative, buddy, I'm not into that. Uh that's too far. But you know, he he done fucked up. He done pissed her the fuck off. So instead of getting him get in the punishment, she's going to humiliation roup.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I promise you they going home to a single wid to do some wild ship that's gonna smell nasty.
Speaker 5: Just imagine that's gonna be Chris go Baes and fucking hatred.
Speaker 3: I feel like Bacon Grease is gonna get used.
Speaker 6: Poor.
Speaker 3: And you see the look of the feet on his face. He's not happy. But she is.
Speaker 2: Well, she's the fucking owner, you know what I mean, she's walking around like she got something to prove in high heels at that.
Speaker 9: Oh look at her. I bet you he looked them before they got there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, talk about it, half.
Speaker 3: Yoah, there you go. I was gonna say, she's over here, I'm the boss, bitching charge. It's like me and while listen, listen, you know.
Speaker 7: He probably doesn't even get a fuck. She probably doesn't even pay him he's probably.
Speaker 5: Over in the fucking chair in the corner while she's getting dicked down two guys.
Speaker 3: Probably, Yeah, I could see him.
Speaker 4: I could see him wearing a chassis cage device for sure, while she's getting railed out by some other dude.
Speaker 3: I see that, hum percon.
Speaker 2: It makes sense that you would that you would implement the crisco because this woman looks like a full on potato bro.
Speaker 4: That's kind of I said that her jeans are crying, and it's not because she's thick.
Speaker 3: It's her body's very weirdly shaped and all that.
Speaker 4: It's just they're way too like they looks like children's jeans that she stretched over herself.
Speaker 2: But all right, not a good look. Okay, that's not bad. That's what I'll take that.
Speaker 3: I'm confused. Okay, is that just wearing a brawl like it's a bikini top.
Speaker 2: No, that's like the actual she's wearing this.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I thought that was a picture over their face. Now that's the mask that they're wearing.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, they're supposed to be during COVID, so.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 4: I walked around with a V for Vendetta mass during COVID because fuck this stupid rules.
Speaker 3: So I get it.
Speaker 4: Oh there's another one walking their.
Speaker 3: Duck out there, just walking your duck in the walmart.
Speaker 4: Fuck yeah, yeah, buddy.
Speaker 7: He's walking the duck and not giving a fuck.
Speaker 8: Speaking of COVID uh, Me and my girlfriend got the cops called on us at Barnes Noble for not abliging and not wearing our masks. And then the cops came showed up with no mask on, and then we all kind of looked at each other and the lady that called happens. I swear to god, I see this massive woman everywhere and she was like, oh, you're you're not wearing a mask telling the cops and she's like, I need your badge number.
Speaker 9: I need to report you.
Speaker 3: And he's like, you know that cop is like just so over this shit.
Speaker 4: He was like I'm leaving now, Like I feel like that's what happens with most cops.
Speaker 3: And they meet these sovereign citizen types and they're like, yeah, well you don't have the authority because I'm traveling out driving. They're just like, oh, dude, have a good fucking day.
Speaker 4: I literally don't have time to sit here and do fifteen stacks of paperwork. For the amount of assay you're about to cause me, just get the fuck out of my face.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Jacob, for a wedding at Walmart. I was about to.
Speaker 2: Say, for your third marriage, do you think it would be held at a Walmart?
Speaker 7: Sir?
Speaker 3: Ooh ooh, I like where your head's at. One was a courthouse, one was a backyard. At this point, I feel like a Walmart might be a step up.
Speaker 4: And why not?
Speaker 3: It's you know, no, fuck that waffle house wedding or nothing? How about that? Fuck? Yeah?
Speaker 2: It says you can you can buy her a diamond ring at Walmart. You can propose over the intercom. Why not have the most romantic day of your life in the store itself. The something blue is already over is already there, over all the signage, the old, the old, the new are the TV's summer opened. And the something borrowed is the money, the money you charged on your Walmart credit card for the arch.
Speaker 3: You know, that's not the dumbest shit I've ever heard of. It's up there, but it's not the dumbest Yeah.
Speaker 4: WHOA.
Speaker 2: All right, So there's something that I need to say right now. And this is something. This is something that I've seen little kids do.
Speaker 3: My daughter. It's not a tale. I know where you're about to go with is that's a leash.
Speaker 4: I know what this is.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying, like you've seen like the little kids that like running around with the little clip on tails.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what the fuck is that about?
Speaker 4: The clip on tails that you can clearly tell or clipped onto the belt? Loop is typically in reference like an anime character or something like that, like cute things, you know, the same thing, like the girls that were like the headband's a little cat ears.
Speaker 3: It's just supposed to be a cute kid thing. Right, But just though, so let's talk about the adults. Right.
Speaker 4: For anybody who has been living under a rock and has not had access to the internet in a few years. If you if you see a woman with a skirt on like such and you happen to see like a foxtail hanging out from underneath the skirt.
Speaker 9: It's a butt plug.
Speaker 3: It's a butt plug.
Speaker 9: You're welcome.
Speaker 4: She's walking around with a butt plug with a tail attached to it, and that's like that is a thing. So yeah, okay, all right, Well, and this dude's wearing a dolphin hat all right? Yeah, like, yo, how muchever you think went into this person's hair?
Speaker 2: Says if Aerosmith put out a Christmas album, this is sort of what the Steven Tyler promotional cutout would look like in the store.
Speaker 4: If this person belongs at a hot topic not Walmart, You know what?
Speaker 3: I agree? That person looks like the cashier at a hot topic.
Speaker 4: Fuck yeah, oh my topic.
Speaker 8: It's so boring now though, Like it's so like calm and happy and lights.
Speaker 3: On and holy shit, yeah hold on.
Speaker 4: This is a kid with a full on plastic bag tied around and says should we call somebody about this?
Speaker 3: The answer is.
Speaker 4: Yes, my god, Yeah, people are fucking dumb dude, What the fuck is? Oh they got a little monkey? Dude, got a spider monkey with a die? Good because they'll start throwing their shit at everybody. You gotta keep a diaper on those fuckers.
Speaker 2: Oh one, though, that's so cute. Who needs to buy a hammock when carts are free? This chick is just taking a little.
Speaker 4: Naw Heroin's some motherfucker, ain't it it?
Speaker 6: Do?
Speaker 3: Be Yes, these people understood the assignment. I like it.
Speaker 2: In space, no one can hear you get COVID.
Speaker 3: Anyway. Yeah, so the wal Martian crew. What there you go, social distancing hack your boy. For anybody listening who's not watching, First of all, come to patrons, you can see this shit. Secondly, he's got a.
Speaker 4: Headband on with cut up pool noodles stuck to four sides of it, basically making sure that nobody comes within three feet of him while looking like a complete toolbag.
Speaker 8: But he just doesn't like people, and he doesn't want people to get that close because you know those people that will like stand on top of you to like reach eggs or something like, they get so close she can feel their breath on the back of your neck, and you're like, I'm sorry, what the fuck?
Speaker 4: Ye can are you doing this.
Speaker 9: Close to me? Like I don't understand.
Speaker 8: And then they look at you because you give them a look or tell them excuse me, and they're like, oh, yeah, your excuse.
Speaker 3: See that's my thing.
Speaker 4: If I'm trying to grab the eggs and you're standing there playing on your phone like directly in front of what I need to grab, I will be pullaying excuse me, and you get behind you. And if they just say, oh, okay, your excuse and they just go back to typing. Well, like I'm going to invade your personal space to get what I need.
Speaker 8: I'm talking about like if you're trying to grab something, and then they just show up and they're like, Hey, how's it going, And it's like, what the fuck are you doing this close to me?
Speaker 3: Like I don't really have that issue. I think I give off an appearance.
Speaker 8: Of like like even like even I think it's just maybe it's a girl thing that we have to deal with because like men will find any excuse to like be weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: I want to get through some of these messages before we're getting ready to wrap up. Tony said, I think Tony. Oh, Tony still here, he said.
Speaker 4: Wickered versus Phil Burn in nineteen forty two was over a guy growing growing crops and consuming them himself, and the government ruled that he still needed to pay taxes on it because it was affecting interstate commerce. Oh okay, hold on Wickered versus I'm googling this for a later conversation, Wickered versus what now Phil Burn?
Speaker 2: So Wickered is wic k ar d versus Phil Burn FI l b U r N In nineteen forty two.
Speaker 4: Phil burn Yep, got it all right, got it. I'm gonna do a little deep dive on this one at a later time. Holy shit, white boy Wizard said there's a syrup mafia.
Speaker 3: Two, Yes, there is.
Speaker 2: God is Love, said syrup mafia. Down in h Town, I used to be down pines and jugs.
Speaker 4: You used to be out there on them, in them streets, slinging that silver maple syrup.
Speaker 9: You feel me, I hate I hate syrup.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 2: Give me, give up with a stack of fucking eight waffles, dude all day.
Speaker 3: I but I like chocolate all my shit. You get waffles.
Speaker 4: You can put a chocolate chip in each of the dimples, hit it with a layer of nutell us, stack that bitch four hinh, and eat it like a chocolate waffle sandwich.
Speaker 3: Fuck around.
Speaker 2: That's something a child does.
Speaker 3: I think, with.
Speaker 4: Any luck, I will continue to be a grown ass kid the rest of my life.
Speaker 3: Thank you, I love. I couldn't do certain things. I make my own money. I can make my own goddamned breakfast however I want these days.
Speaker 2: I love how like manchild used to be a slight towards men who just didn't want to grow up, and now it's like a badge of honor.
Speaker 3: A little bit. Oh my god, you're still into comic books. You're such a child. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Have you seen the billion dollar franchise of Marble fuck out of here?
Speaker 8: Ye saying yes, if you don't watch Marvel because you're a COMI well.
Speaker 3: I would like to.
Speaker 4: But as it turns out, Marvel was created for, come to find out, satanic purposes.
Speaker 3: Didn't know that until very recently. I don't know everything.
Speaker 4: That's the case.
Speaker 2: Just turned the fucking electricity off.
Speaker 8: I'm throwing in the tale at this point. Everything satanic, ye, pretty.
Speaker 4: Much, but nobody.
Speaker 2: What's angelic?
Speaker 11: You know?
Speaker 3: Right? You know it's angelic your soul?
Speaker 4: Thank you? Well, I mean there was that that angel named Jonathan. But I'm not going.
Speaker 3: There to falking god Jonathan. Oh uh.
Speaker 2: Samuel said sec cult because he's a bammer fan facts got his love posted the hook him horns to Matthew McConaughey.
Speaker 3: Gross, Actually, I'm not gonna throw Shade. I don't have issues with Texas. You it's cool. It's you know, it's not my team.
Speaker 4: But like, no Shade either, you know, not like Bama no, no game, working haze game, but fuck Bama.
Speaker 9: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: White Boy Wizard said, Raven, are you a Sucks fan? I mean sucks?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, autocorrect hates me Oregon too.
Speaker 3: Am I wow?
Speaker 8: I was like, god, damn, where are you going with this, white Boy? Yes, I am a Ducks fan. Yes I am. I am an l s U and Ducks fan.
Speaker 3: Can't we she?
Speaker 9: Are you a Beaver fan? Are you shaking your head?
Speaker 3: Ass from Idaho? So what? What? Who do you rep?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Boise State's great.
Speaker 8: I will still I like Boise State, which is a mascot.
Speaker 9: We just hate.
Speaker 6: What broncos.
Speaker 4: That's what it is.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Yeah, that's where that g.
Speaker 10: Dude, the fucking badass of running back that.
Speaker 6: Just went to from there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I went to the Raiders to die.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't think their new coaches the boy can fucking run, dude, he's a bad mother dude sucks. They went to the Raiders where his career is going to just you know tank hey with their new head coach.
Speaker 8: Kids from my high school go to Boise State and play for a long time.
Speaker 2: Well, they're the Raiders. New head coach is Pete Carroll, So you would know about him. They're raven. He was a Seahawks head coach for a long time.
Speaker 9: I'm sorry, I just detest the Seahawks. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: But also I remember a couple of years back, probably twenty sixteen, twenty seventeen, everybody's like, bro, the Raiders are coming back.
Speaker 3: They're they're gonna get put on the map. They're not the retirement team anymore. Bet No, But they didn't and they won't because they're the Raiders. I think though, they'll.
Speaker 2: They're they're going to start to turn it around, especially since they built that fucking gangster ass stadium in Las Vegas. They have to turn it around. If we believe that sports are rigged, then the Raiders will. The Raiders will be good within the next five years.
Speaker 4: If Vegas gets hit with a natural disaster, oh they'll win the Super Bowl, that's not even a question. But unfortunately Vegas doesn't have any kind of real natural disasters that hits it, so I'm sorry, they will probably never.
Speaker 8: Canyon is on fire like hardcore fire, which is like two hours out of Vegas.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 9: Yes, we're on fire right now.
Speaker 4: So if Vegas got flooded, just throwing out a random thing.
Speaker 3: It's a desert. It can't happen, but just in case.
Speaker 4: One day, you know, Raiders will absolutely take it all the way on the probably an undefeated season that following year.
Speaker 3: But you know, I just don't see it.
Speaker 4: Spirit animal, go ahead, sir.
Speaker 7: Yeah, to say what has been made angelic.
Speaker 5: If you look at Doom, the original game was made, it was a keef signature was Sandy Peterson. He was a practicing Mormon, and he's the one who thoughts, hey, let's give the guy who's.
Speaker 7: Going in the hell with to kill demons a shotgun.
Speaker 6: I like it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but he was a moment.
Speaker 5: And you know who else was a significant icon in American history who was also a practice.
Speaker 7: In Mormon, John Browning.
Speaker 4: Interesting, that's very interesting actually, And I do know the shotguns. They tried making them a war crime during World War One because of Americans are slammed firing it through trenches and the Germans are saying that they're too effective and they're too cruel.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, America's like.
Speaker 7: They were doing chemical they were throwing mustard gas on our boys.
Speaker 4: Yeahs and coloring gas are not war crimes, but those shotguns we need to ban them, and America's like, sorry, no.
Speaker 8: I wish we had overkills. For those people that play Gears of War you would know what I mean. But if we had overkilled, no, that's a lancer. No, the overkills are the ones that you get from like the from the Robots, and they have like four four different barrels and like it's like a one shot, it's a one kill.
Speaker 9: It's fantastic.
Speaker 4: I want the gun from the Fifth Element, the gun that old boy was gonna sell those alien fuckers that had like a missile launch or flamethrower machine gun all that.
Speaker 3: I want that gun in real life.
Speaker 9: I want to answer.
Speaker 8: The gun that we're just talking about has a giant chain saw on it in the front, and it's.
Speaker 4: They make a chainsaw attachment for a sixteenes. Now it's got a pick a City reil attachment.
Speaker 9: So I guess that's I'm going to ask Santa Claus for that then, Okay.
Speaker 17: No, It's pretty easy to make a homemade flame thrower, hypothetically, a.
Speaker 3: Lot easier than people would think.
Speaker 7: Honestly, Hey, just so you know, all you need is a two to one mixture.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 9: Jonathan's like I'm gonna get back to the comments.
Speaker 3: Let's do that comments. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, Penguin Spanker said unpopular opinion, snakes are better pets than cats.
Speaker 3: Very unpopular opinion.
Speaker 9: I love my snakes.
Speaker 4: They were great, White Boy Wizard's White Boy Wizard said, I had Lucifer, a beautiful ball python and naming it Lucifer. That's awesome.
Speaker 2: I had a handful of years before I made a real move and my homie adopted him.
Speaker 3: Awesome pet.
Speaker 2: I definitely need another, you know, I do have a crazy fear of snakes, and I've been thinking that I might just buy like a little one to try.
Speaker 4: And get over that.
Speaker 2: I don't want to know, gass fucking python, but just like a little baby, little fucking pencil snake, I'll get one of those.
Speaker 9: I had a bull python too, actually had two of them.
Speaker 8: One of them was Tequilia, which was mine that I loved very much, and the other one was Jack Daniels, and he was an asshole. He was a rescue. I don't know what happened to him that caused him to like really despise people, but he wasn't very nice. He was he was huge. But my little one Tequilia. I actually used to wear it to high school. I would take it with me and wear it to school and wrap it around my He liked to sleep in my hoodie.
Speaker 3: So Oregon's just a fucking wawless wasteland and.
Speaker 8: I loved that. I love that snake so much. I had it for years until I went into the Marine Corps. My ex forgot to feed it.
Speaker 4: Oh I forgot.
Speaker 2: Huh, white boy wizard, tell us about Lucifer, Sir, about your snake?
Speaker 10: Well, I was just gonna tell you you should, you know, instead of getting the middle of them, get a baby python. They're super freaking easy, dude.
Speaker 6: It was my first snake.
Speaker 10: Feed him freaking present dead mice at first, and then my ice and rats later. But all I gotta do is from day one, like take him out of his cage and put him like in a fucking cardboard box specifically for feeding, and like literally outside of that box. He never ever struck or snapped at fucking anybody ever. Like he They're smart, they understand, you know, they.
Speaker 8: Actually have emotions too. My Tequila actually got traumatized, so he was a rescue too, but he got bit. Actually had to take him to a specialized doctor that did snakes and no joke, and so he got bit really bad by this. It was a too big of mouse that I that I wasn't feeding him. My ex fed him, and pretty much it attacked him and he became feared like he feared.
Speaker 9: Mice that were alive.
Speaker 8: After that, so we had to take him to this specialist and like he had a whole thing like happened on his stomach, like it was stress induced, and so he had to like live on a bed sheet for like a couple months and have like special ointment on him and I had to give him frozen dead macea'd heat up in the microwave and then hand feed him. He never struck me one time, like ever once. He was like the nicest snake in the whole world. But yeah, apparently they have really sensitive emotions.
Speaker 4: That makes me want one even more now. I think I'm gonna get one.
Speaker 9: They're great.
Speaker 3: They're great. It makes me want one even.
Speaker 9: Do it. They're so great.
Speaker 4: I got to come up with an awesome name like Lucifer for it too.
Speaker 10: Anyhow, I'm Lucifer the second as the name already, so I don't think.
Speaker 2: You all right, I'll call him, Trey Um Samuel, why don't you go ahead and give your send off there, sir before we forget.
Speaker 6: Choking on a bunchak.
Speaker 3: That's all else.
Speaker 6: Yeah, just full awe of you U.
Speaker 7: Let's be the chaos. Much love from the Creek Boys.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, thank you, Sam And also, if anybody that wants to be able to join us in next week's conversation, come over to patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy podcast that links down the show notes below. Sign up for the third Eye all the way open to here, and it's the best here you can join unless you want to join the one above that which you'd be even cooler if you did that too. That being said, we do have a couple other ways to support if you don't want to join us over on Patreon, or if you're already on Patreon you want to keep on support and in other ways too.
Speaker 4: Indeed, a way you can support the show and support yourself and your own financial future and freedom would be to invest in silver and gold buoyant and minted coins. The best place to get your start would be to go to the link in the description to cocsilver dot com. When you fill out your information our homeboy, Wayne Clark is going to be the one to reach out to you and get you square to wait in this regard. Listen, talk to your financial advisor, talk to your CPA, talk to whoever your investment dude is or female, and ask them, Hey, is silver and gold something I should invest? And I see the commercials I keep here and these guys I listened to talk about it, Is it actually that wise of an investment? They're not gonna tell you to invest your entire retirement portfolio in the precious metals. I promise you, they're gonna tell you to at least put a portion in silver and gold bullion. Gold is over three thousand dollars an ounce. Silver is a little bit around thirty five thirty six dollars an ounce.
Speaker 3: At this time, it's still affordable.
Speaker 4: While you can still get your hands on some, Now is the time to buy. Best place to get started, like I said, Coecsilver dot com link is in the description below.
Speaker 3: But another way that you could support the show would be too please At this time, hit the.
Speaker 4: Five stars, hit the shares of license, cauds of commentslep posted reviews, share a defendsive family shares that We're here's the deal.
Speaker 3: The more activity the algorithmcies.
Speaker 4: Across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could that become potential cult members like the rest of you.
Speaker 3: Final, ladies and gentlemen, why are you.
Speaker 4: Gonna go check out net a Mysteries Jonthans on the show and give them the same level of respect over there with the five star of using the positivity in the comments. Come to it on the K tonight and come toin each of us for our individual patrons, and we host every Wednesday night at nine pm Central links to those into the description below as well, and we thank you for everybody's already gone to touch so and with that means said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cults of Conspiracy.
Speaker 2: And my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob and there's one very important, truly.
Speaker 4: Final piece of information we need to learn just as soon as him and as possible.
Speaker 3: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com.
Speaker 4: Right now. Ami Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item. But that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority, plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code Cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code Cult that Seult at Adam and Eve dot com.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: This is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code Cult