Speaker 1: Bloundish Authenticity podcast. On this episode of Boundless Authenticity, paranormal expert doctor Christopher Macklin returns and will tell us his theory on the drones in their Deep Steak Connection. Christopher Macklin serves an international client base helping thousands of people rebalance and heal from various physical, mental, and emotional issues. His client's testimonials serve as ample proof in understanding the life changing experiences. For more information, go to Global Enlightenment Project dot com. Also, please note that Christopher does free healings two times a week. And while I'm here, I just want to say a quick thank you to all of the new subscribers and followers and remind you that if you aren't currently a follower of the show, go ahead and do so right now. Boundless Authenticity is available on Spreaker, Spotify, Apple, rumble In, sometimes YouTube when they aren't censoring me for bringing you the stuff the Internet doesn't want you to know yet. However, I highly recommend using the Spreaker app as it's free listen and there's no sign up required. All you have to do is just hit play. Boundless Authenticity is now available three times a month, so that's every month on the sixth, the sixteenth, and the twenty sixth. Mark your calendars. Christopher, how has it been.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's great. Actually, how have you been.
Speaker 1: I've been doing good. Just really busy, just trying to fight the power. There's like a weird construction issue going on right next to my house and the guy doesn't have the appropriate permission to do things, and he's digging up my driveway without asking my permission and all kinds of crazy stuff. So wow, yeah, I's crazy.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh. Well, there's luck along the wall as well. There's a lot of very tumultuous energy. Some days it feels great. For the days it feels suppressed. You know, I think that I think that actually transmits in frequencies to actually alter people's mood, you know what. That's definitely up in the moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree with you, because I looked up in the sky the other day and I was probably not in the greatest mood that day, which is different from me. I'm usually in a pretty good mood. But I noticed that, you know, when they have the chem trails in the sky and they're running those frequencies, the clouds start to ripple and you get that popcorn looking thing going right. Yeah, it's crazy, like yeah. My response to that was, oh, okay.
Speaker 2: It's that, you know, yeah, because no reason why it shouldn't feel good. You know, I don't feel depression within me. It's just you can feel the suppression of what's going on in the world. You know, wown't just move the energy. But it's yeah, it's it's interesting times, you know. I I thought of the inauguration. I thought they'd get rid of kem trails, and nothing was. Nothing happened till last Saturday, and then suddenly they started again. The sky got covered like you say, switched, the frequencies on the waves come all split up like popcorn, and it's it's a shame, you know. You look at it think wow, you know how these people go with this stuff that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just wish they just go away, just disappear.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bye bye. And by the way, it's a one way ticket, don't come back.
Speaker 1: So let's get started on what are your opinions or what do you know about the drones issue.
Speaker 2: I think I think some of them are drones. They do have anti gravitational drones, the deep state, and there's also you know, UFO exposure going on as well, And I think there's a combination of each because you know, the problem is sometimes you look at it that looks like a drone, but if it's a if it's a craft, it's big, but of course it's it's very high up, so it's difficult to sell when it's a drone. But I think that I think most of them, the anti gravitation one, most of them are craft, and I think they're certainly, you know, trying to show people that they're around, but you've got to do it in stages, you know. So, but there's also I found with the fog. There's fog all over the US. I don't really I had it there, but when that fog appeared, they were putting drones to actually start spewing pathogens and things to mix in with the fog. So people were getting sick and in fact, you know, I could smell I could smell something in it, you know, and people were getting sick with the usual recipree things. And so they've they've used them for you know, basically spraying the fog. And of course you can't see through the fog, so you couldn't tell her there. So there's there's a combination. They're controlled of course by the deep State, but there's also a UFO, you know, kind of disclosure thing going on. And I would tell people this if they ever landed and said, hey, get on, please use your intuition, because if you get the long aliens, it's not a good thing, to say the least. So it's really important to look for benevolent not malevolent beings. And the only person really can any person who could decipher and understand that is you with your intuition. Are these guys good? You know? And they'll come a time when you're gonna have to rely on your intuition. That's why it's always to me, it's always about people taking their power back and getting the truth within.
Speaker 1: So m hm, So what do you think that they would do this? Why?
Speaker 2: M well, I mean if you look about people talk about like about deep state whatever you want to call them a libitanti, it's sort of the same thing, you know, It's all it's all satanic stuff. What they want to do is they want to depopulate the planet, you know. And I mean there's a there's a prediction. I think it's called Diablo. I'll have to check up on it. But there's a prediction, and there's these people are this group of people have been predicting the population for the last seven to ten years and have been absolutely accurate. So of course in twenty twenty four we had well, supposedly we had. If you look on Google, can you believe that the answer is probably not what supposedly had three hundred and twenty I think it was two or seven million people here. Now when I became as citizen in twenty seventeen, there was three hundred and sixty three million people here. And of course, but Google's now backtrack, so if you do a search, you know, it shows, you know, a small variation of three hundred and twenty million. So what do they predict this year? They predict that there's going to be ninety six million people left in this country. And that's a prediction of think, okay, w's where's the rest thing? Gone? Well by what? But what's interesting is that, you know, people think it's the deep state, the politicians, and you know, big tech, this, that and the other, you know, and it's really not. It goes way beyond that. Find it. It's a whole reptilian agenda. With the anarchy. The Dracones loose Affarians connect to the Vatican. Of course, the Arcons now the Argons have no body. The Grays as them as well. So all these beings are trying to take over the planet. But one of the biggest things about it is that under the planet there's not the oxygen you have on top of the planet. So one of their elements is to block out the sun. We reduce the plant life and reduce the oxygen so that the reptilian beings can come on the surface and breathe, you know, and believing me, we do not want them on the surface because we're cattle fodder to them. So so yeah, there's you know, it's it's it's the I mean, they're alien beings, but it's them that's in charge, you know, the governmental people, the humanoid people have developed as a just puppets to carry out, you know, these atrocities. Actually, again, you've got the recordings, aren't you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, had the first part of what you said, but unfortunately I didn't hear it, so I think you're going to have to repeat some of what you said.
Speaker 2: Okay, so what we talk about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my question is why would they do this.
Speaker 2: Well, they're doing it because the puppets to the reptilians, which are u of the planet. What they want to do is reduce the oxygen level on the planet so that it means that reptilians can come up on the planet, they can't breathe the level of auction we have. That's why if you look at Gates and all these people have been looking at the deep State players, they've been looking at blocking out the sun using aluminum, barium, strandium whatever, which also of course dumbs you down. And it's also got the nanotechnology in the chemtrails as well. So the whole point about it is reduced the population and the people who were left being able to control them in fifteen minute cities. That was the theory anyway, But obviously it's not happening, which is a good thing, because fat thing you want is we optilians on the surface of this planet because we're cattle bodded to them.
Speaker 1: You know. M Yeah, I'm just curious what is really going on with the biowarfare thing, because it must be pretty impotent. I know people who never get sick that got sick, and they think it's because of the fog thing, and they would weren't even really I guess whatever they were doing, they were so busy they weren't aware of the fog thing happening. But then they found out when they got sick that there was a fog and they were like, oh, yeah, there was a weird fog lingering here. I just didn't notice it, you.
Speaker 2: Know, yeah, exactly, And there was here as well. It was actually quite dense here, and it's my believe that some of the drones were there to spread through the fog, so they can actually get pathogens airborne, which you know, because fog is dense, so put pathogen in a day, you know, you're going to ingest them through breathing. And you know, I know a lot of people got sick with this fog, but you could smell something in it, you know, you can smell the chemical you know, releases they've done because there was a delivery system. So yeah, yeah, I've seen a lot of people get reciped. The problem with these, you know, coronavirus pathogens is that they keep redeveloping them. So what's happening is that the mucus in them is way more sticky than it used to be. So instead of you know, cold, you cough it up, you get rid of the stuff, It's not happening that way, So people are getting sick probably ten twelve, fourteen weeks. You know, it takes a while because you keep coughing, the mucus isn't moving. So yeah, that's They seem to redevelop these things every year and make them worse, worse and worse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I understand what you're saying, and I should probably add that I don't know how widespread the fog was here. I do remember around the time all that was going on, I was running on the beach early in the morning and I did see like a mist coming down. And so what happens here when they spray the cam trails, They spray it all day long, all night long, and they have to because it's kind of silly. It makes me laugh. As soon as they spray it and it begins to dissipate and it starts to form, it just gets sucked towards the ocean. This country is too tiny for cam trails, and so most of the bad weather actually happens above the ocean. So I saw it like it was coming from where the clouds were the fake ass cam trail clouds as I call them, we're coming, and it was going diagonally towards the shore and I was running. I was like, not today, suckers, and I just took off at a point inside my house.
Speaker 2: Both believe in so people get shut up the control you can. Actually we've got a map of intent or prayer if you want to call it. And if you look at the came trails and say that, I've had people do it all over the world. And what happens is you get like a you get like a blue patch of sky probably about five miles around away from you. It's amazing. So so you know, to me, whereas do work, you know, they're amazing. And I always believe God's got your back. So if you're getting too bad here, I kind of say this prone. You know, you get a blue sky area about five miles in diameters, so so you're not you know, it's not dropping directly on you. But yeah, this's biowarfare is crazy and it's weel as well in them.
Speaker 1: So tell me more about the beings that would be involved in this, because I just read something called The Dulcie Book by an obscure author named Brandon, And if anything that he said in that book is true about what's going on in Dulcia, New Mexico and the underground bases and stuff, we're pretty screwed.
Speaker 2: Oh I think it's all true. Well, you know there's a massive underground bass huge you know those in New York as well, who is in Denver? You know, they're all over the place, and sometimes they go forty or fifty stories down, So you can imagine a the cost of building that, digging all that out and be you know what they're doing down there, you know. And they also have jump sites. I only know this, but I know they have in New York jump sites to Mars. So it switches you know, as that literally go in a tower. You know, you walk in the room and then they switch it on and it switches you in time space to another room the other end that's linked to it. You know, they all it's like stargate technology. They have all this available, you know, but if they brought it out of course A I mean Tesla's Free Energy device, which basically just you know, it's a coil taking universal energy and converted to electricity. If that was around, do you destroy the old oil business. And of course the scar a bait store gate technology was around then. You know, it's like I could I could just walk through it and being my father's right front room in seconds, and so that would destroy the travel industry, I guess. But they have this technology available, you know, and I've dealt with a lot of people who have been to Mars and you know, com back. So it's this kind of deep state program, a deep deep space kind of program going on. So yeah, there's a lot going on, and it's crazy. It is crazy.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you know you mentioned the population control of thing. It I'm just wondering why now, why are they going so hard at it right now? Why twenty twenty five? Why is that the year?
Speaker 2: Well, I think they had a sixteen year plan and they're trying to really push it hard. You know. The thing is, once people have a plan and they want to see it happen, and happen quickly before before people start waking up and realizing there's something wrong with this. I mean, these fifteen minute cities. Who wants to live in a fifteen minute city? I mean maybe there are people, but not me. I like living in the forty acre woods like we are and surrounded by trees. I don't want a fifteen mini city, you know, where you can't really get out of it. And of course they wanted people to buy car't battery cars, but you know, look how they're working out. You know, they self combust very often. So I wouldn't actually want one, even me in my house over night to charge because you can't trust them, you know, because when they set on fire, they don't just set on fire that it's like fierce. It's like you know, burning fireworks inside your car. It's it's crazy. And they've burned very hot as well, and they can't put them out. They'll have to, you know, put them in a bath of water and discharge the battery. So there's a lot of things that I don't like about, you know, these battery driven cars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and when they're not blowing up, they're just not working. They've got a bunch of drin buses here, and it caused the crisis with the Transport Board because the buses kept breaking down. They're like, I thought, these are brand new buses.
Speaker 2: They haven't got the technology right yet, you know. But I mean with Tesla's free energy device. You probably have a battery in it just to back up, you know, to charge up. But that thing will work forever, you know, you're switching on. It works forever. You've got twenty four to seven electricity. You could drive. You could drive actually until the wheels fell off, until the bearings on the wheel, you know.
Speaker 1: Fall apart.
Speaker 2: So that's the sort of technology I think we're going to have in the future, you know, when who knows. But I think the agenda was to really hit as hard and manipulate, which they're doing. You know, you've got all these all these different avenues of I would call it, is it dehumanized, probably desensitizing the human race. You know, they've got all these agendas going on so that no one knows what's right or wrong. But it's not worked. It's coming to an end of thing.
Speaker 1: Mmm. I Mean one of the things that concerns me the most personally is the nanotechnology in everything and all the food in the air everywhere, And if they're continuing to spray even more chemicals using these drones, then how is it possible for us to even get away? Like what can we do? Well?
Speaker 2: You know, hopefully in America they'll stop spraying. You know, I think the new administration, once they get people in place, I think they'll they'll cut it off. And once they stop spraying here, they'll stop all over the world because I think it'll be exposed. All these things need exposed, of course, but at the moment they you know, I mean, it came out that you know, there were they were listing what's in the vaccines, you know, these COVID vaccines, and it's horrendous. The side effects, you know, are like sixty to eighty side effects. It would take, it would take a buy weapon like that, and there's probably nobody if they saw all the side effects, but of course they didn't, so you know, and there's this agendas too, you know, I think I think it's way way worse than the Holocaust. It's just being covered up. At the moment, you know, we don't know how many people in this country because it's all been diluted. You've got illegally aidings, you've got this night the other and you know, no one really probably knows what the population is of America anymore, and can you trust them to count it? And the entry is probably not you know, So yeah, the agendas are pretty pretty hoverrific. Really, it's you know, you look at this planet and it's a beautiful planet, but wow, the behavior and it's really sad.
Speaker 1: So how can we actually keep ourselves safe? Are there any techniques or tools or.
Speaker 2: You know, Yeah, I mean, one of the things that's come up for you know, in I mean, you know, in the healing game. I work at a probably about a thousand people a week, and one of the things that's coming up is i think called Cerebella zostera, which is chicken pox, and people when if they're unvaccinated, and they're unvaccinated people, what's happening is the shedding is becoming what do you call it shingles? You know, people are getting shingles after about two or three hours with people, so you can see that, you know, the shedding is real, you know, and I've had a lot of people come on with you know, shingles. We've had to get rid of the you know, because cerebell as asters, a strain of herpes, all these things are you know. So yeah, it's it's been it's been pretty crazy. So how do you how do you stop shedding? Well, we have again a map of intent, and you know a prayer and it's the twenty seventy starting merk a bile Field prayer. So if you go on the website, if you say that prayer and then once it's said afterwards, say Dear God, I command you leen state this every hour for the next twenty four hours. That will keep the shedding out as long as you don't get hugging people. And that's another problem, you know, I mean with family, how do you not the answers? You know, they get really offended if you'd sold them, well you follow vaccine stuff and yeah, yeah you've got you've got the icky syndrome, you know, or something, and yeah, it's difficult to do. You know. They've definitely created a bifurcation. I mean I've had people who I remember one girl said, my mother and Tommy, I never ever want to see you again. If you don't take the vaccines, what should I do? As well? You know, why don't you look at your the value of your mother's love with that expression? If love is all about the vaccine, then to me, there's no love at all. So I'll be saying, well, bye bye, that's okay. You know, I would never get anyone to influence me to do or don't do anything, because we will solve sovereign beings. We've got to decide for ourselves, I think.
Speaker 1: You know, m Yeah, that's so true. Like if somebody says something like that to you, then what did they ever really love you at all? Yeah?
Speaker 2: You want to kill me with a buyer weapon. Okay, so that's all happening, not in my watch anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, And you just got to do whatever you have to do to you know, mentally, rewire and move on. Deal with the emotion of that.
Speaker 2: You know. Well, one of the things as well in these vaccines is crisper technology, and it splices the chromosomes in your body and changes your DNA. I don't know this, but DNA or an immune system is all connected. So the immune goes down to some like seventeen percent, so you've got turbo cancers coming in, You've got all sorts of problems. But it also alters the DNA, which means that you know, the vessel you live in, you know, the body you live in with your soul is compatible to your soul, the light body the soul. So what happens is if you change the light body in the DNA. It means your soul can't integrate into the body, which means it lifts out a couple of inches and then income archons. Now you can we set the DNA back to the blueprint. And I've done this on my soul and I've worked on what eight and nine hundred people with this protocol. It's a thirty ish week program. You know, there's nothing linear about it. It's God stuff. But and so what do we do is split the split your timeline into you, put you on a path of devile complete wellness where all the particles are out the body, and all the particles have separated out of the body and locked on a timeline s So as time goes on, all this stuff is drawn out of the body. And then after about ten, twelve, fourteen weeks, when when they've separated what I call one hundred percent, your vibrations high enough you can invoke a DNA chain. So how do you do that? Well, all you do is get them because that being's going where the cell well life began repair, all the chromosomes connect, all helis to together. We set the dinner of that cell back to the blueprint in the ACASHI records, and then the cells around it and the cells around it. That takes about twelve fourteen weeks as well. So once you've done that, it means you're back to the blueprint you should be. Now, what was interesting is that I've proved because before two thousand and nine, my blood type is a negative. So okay, well it's supposed to be alien and whatever. So anyway, I went in the hospital with it to have this heart valve replaced. And when I was in there, they said you need some blood anyway. Luckily well wasn't contaminated. But I said, yeah, it's a negative. And I said, okay, but we have to test it. They came back and they said it's changed. It's a negative. I said, but it's own negative. No, no, it's a negative. So my my blood type was changed by doing that. DNA E set DNA are in an immune system. It's all connected. So my my blood type is a negative now, which is do more yeah than no negative, Which means that when I was born, I wasn't the blueprint that I should have been, you know, in the womb with all the toxicity. And I'll go back to them and different things, transmission frequencies, it affects you as you as you're growing, so you know, it's it's an interesting point though I can actually prove that this DNA actually works.
Speaker 1: That's really interesting because that's my blood type right there.
Speaker 2: Well own negative or a negative. Yeah, yeah, I mean that's a alien. Oh negative is of alien as well, you know, but obviously a negative is is is even more scarce, you know.
Speaker 1: So it's my father's blood type was own negative and I would never pay him for alien in any way.
Speaker 2: Now it's weird, you know. But then some people just don't wake up. I mean, I think there's one point two percent of the population or stars people and out of those difficult to tell. But some some people are spliced in at birth, so like you know, if they if they have a baby, your mother has to be abducted and put enough DNA of your race and that feed us to be able to accept the soul. Now, some races you don't need to do that. Palladians, you don't need to do that. Kids that you do, Octoi and you do, Androma and you do. But you know, so it depends on the race where you've come from, which is started the whece you are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well everybody that comes on this show seems to think I'm pleay idiot, and I'm just like, let me alone. I just want to be mean. I just want to be a miserable human.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, And it doesn't matter where you've come from it it matters what you do down here. You know, and want to know my past lives. So you know, you know, I know all my past lives. But so what you know, what you did then and what you do now is two different things. You know, we've come back several times in the last four four thousand years to rehearse for the now, and you know, some lifetimes it's gone well, and sometimes lifetimes lots so much. But you know, we're rehearsing for right now.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, I'm so glad you said that. But tell me, And so are people who are like healthier like people that are like me, for example, that eat to the extreme where I mainly eat fruit and steamed vegetables and stuff like that. I don't really take in oils or anything like that, or no meat or anything, and it seems to do well for me. I never get sick. So is does that really make you better to deal with the onslaught? Of chemicals and poison and everything, or you know.
Speaker 2: It does that some of it. You know, eating well and eating cleanly is some of it. But you know, can you guarantee the foods you know, organic and non gmo? And the answer is probably not, you know, because people lying as well. So if the likes of big stores, you know, they're probably thinking, all, you know, I can buy this GMO letters for pennies on the door. I can just label it you know, organic, non GMO, and most people would need to notice. I can tell the difference because I can tell the energy in the actual food.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: I think there's also an element as well of having your vibration really high, where when your vibrations high, when you've when you've transmuted a lot of emotion and trauma and things are, you start to really feel good and you feel powerfully. Wow, I feel amazing. And I think when your vibration increases, pathogens and things can't really survive that well, they become dormant in a high vibrational body, and that's why people get cancer because of course, you know, you're just emotion set. It's in the breast you've got emotion, it bleeds into the breast. If there's pathogens there, you set themselves to a new tumor. So with the brain, so with the eyes, saying, with the pancras wherever it is. It depends where that emotion is bleeding. But again, the primary cause of cancer in my book is emotion. Secondary causes pathogens in the body. Where the emotion goes, the tumors are created.
Speaker 1: Okay, so this is kind of like called not ghostblusters, right, Who can we ask for help with all of this?
Speaker 2: Well, the buy weaponry is new, and there's one thing I've learned. I mean, I've been working this stuff for fourteen years since I got here, And like I said, how do you heal something if you don't understand how it works? And people don't, even virologists, they don't have a clue, you know. Like I remember I was on one radio show and they had a phone in and the guy phone goes, there's wow, you know, I'm a microbiologist, And he said, I actually found nylon in someone's body. You know. So he says, what you're saying is absolutely correct, you know, And he said it's noil on thirty six, you know. So so what I'm saying is that if people aren't used to it, they've got to get used to it, because how do you buy nylon? Yeah, shirt is nylon nine, this is nil on thirty six thirty three. It's a different consistency. But but if you bind it in a certain way, it'll grow through the body. So people have like string strings of nylon coming out, or they have silicates coming out, or they have silicon kind of objects, you know, like hexagons and things. You know, I've seen it's all more gallons. You know, it started with more gallons and I think it was twenty twenty two thousand and two, sorry, where more gallons was first really understood. And it's gone on from there. But before that, you know, they had HIV gain of function. It's all come from helical bacterial structures. Agent orange, You've got brillier lime. You know, all these things are still of pathogens and they almost do the same thing. They just you know, agent orange is more It attacks the body more in the nervous system, where the other two just you know, they've got newer toxins, but they affect the brain and the and so yeah, so who do you call. Well, you know, I've got a good grip and it if you need help with it, you know. I think it's very important to realize that this is great reticular technology, which means it's come from another planet, which means that there's really no herbs and things on this planet to take care of it because it's off planet technology. You know, every planet's got enough herbs and things to take care of back to and whatever it is. You know, but these things, when they're manufacturing, they gain a function and they've been the technology has come from another planet. Then we don't have things on this planet at the moment can take care of it. So that's an important point of it.
Speaker 1: Okay, So with all that, then tell us about what protocols you use to help people heal.
Speaker 2: Well, what I do is I, you know, over the you know, I always put people in a portal. I mean, we work on anything, you know, work on bad stomachs. You know, if you pancratic enzymes are low, if you've got problems with your gall bladder, if you've got problems with intestine. You know, they're clear about if you've got a lime disease, we use tacking energy but with lime z's, but the stealth pathogens and even pathogens I've got a protocol, like I say, a thirty odd week program split split your timeline too, and separate all the particles and all the stealth pathogens and the toxins out of the body. You know, that goes to a torn mounted the sun and you're on a path of divine land. Like I said, when your vibration gets high enough, we have to reset the DNA because your DNA is damaged, which is allowing these stealth pathogens and Morgellan's particles to replicate. So once we've reset the DNA, you'll never get it back as long as you don't ingest. I go back to in GMO foods or for technology, which is the new technology of splice and genetics. So yeah, you know, I work on a lot of people, and you know a lot of Like I say, most illnesses, except for theseth path of things are caused by emotion in my opinion.
Speaker 1: All right, well, I know that your time is limited, so I'll let you get out of here. Now. Just tell us where we can find you.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, well thanks for having me blushing. Yeah, you can find us on Global Enlightenmentproject dot com. And you know, all the facilities are there, and there's even things for stress and anxiety and PTSD, and there's meditations which help me balance in your chemical balance and release emotions. So yeah, just come on the website, Bless your home.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, well, Christopher, it's been good to see you. Good to talk with you, Pleasure. This is like our fifth or sixth podcasts. If anybody has not listened to the other episodes, go ahead and do so when you finish this one, because they're all really cool interviews. Christopher is the best. Christopher is like family around here, a permanent fixture on Bondless Authenticity. Thank you for being on the Boundless Hope.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having us, Thanks Pleasure, Thanks for having me pleasure at all.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm sure we'll talk against him.
Speaker 2: Absolutely God bless.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the Boundless Authenticity podcast, where we discuss everything related to the evolution of human consciousness at very leasty.
Speaker 1: You need to understand the United States builds bunkers, which are basical cities on your ground every three months.
Speaker 2: Basically your dream into your self conscious. It is your love and insolution, your creativity and imagination, unshamed from conscious sais and locate all under your life for the soul. If I have a consciousness, I can alter your cunctious of age of the right.
Speaker 3: We live in a multi dimensional reality, whether it comes through essentary information in the.
Speaker 1: Spiritual realms, or the UFO people experiences, or mainstream on the physics and through matrem science. And now realizing that parallel dimensions propagates is we're all spiritual.
Speaker 2: Means we're all having these human experiences.
Speaker 1: We've heard that phrase over and over and over, but what does that really mean?
Speaker 2: You know, all of the questions of why do we have these answers inside of ourselves.
Speaker 1: We're ultimately studying the nature of what it is to be human, good and evil, our psychology, how we're fitting our health.
Speaker 3: That's why I love Bruce Lee's great quote all knowledge is ultimately self knowledge.