Speaker 1: Head at Good Morning. This is Ed McMahon and now, ladies and gentlemen, he.
Speaker 2: Rod Ryan come on there?
Speaker 1: Wait if he waked the hands off? Sa Steggy rod Ryan Show checking in on this Monday.
Speaker 2: Let's go, guys. We're gonna be busy this.
Speaker 1: Week, very very busy as we get just closer and closer and closer to the rod Ryan Show twenty anniversary party, reach the end of that show. Today our last week working with Academy of a two hundred dollars gift card each and every day, Sean's going for wind number five, huge morning for him. Can Sean poke it through and get into the Hall of Fame. We'll find out this morning. Closer to a round six twenty ac L we got music with us. We've got tickets for the second weekend October eleventh through the thirteenth out in Austin. We've got tickets for you. We're gonna hook you up at home room this morning. Texas Hammer Game we play every morning. That's how you're gonna get into the Ron Ryan Show twenty againiversary Party. Two hundred dollars Academy Sports and Outdoors gift card at eight twenty today and then We're going to get back into the breaking Benjamin staying Daughtry tickets. That show's coming up October twenty fourth. We've been talking about that forever. That's gonna be a Woodland show, which one of the last shows out there at the Woodlands. I believe Ticketmaster still has your tickets, but we will get you in to that show. I see nothing about a ten percent chance of rain. Sunny's guys nice out there. Now, we're going to be back into the low nineties later on this afternoon. Tessa, good morning. What are Houston's headlines?
Speaker 3: At least one hundred and fifteen people are confirmed dead from Hurricane Helen. So that's kind of where we left it on Friday with they we knew there was power. On Friday, we had said we knew that four people had passed away. But now with thousands still missing, that number of one hundred and fifteen confirmed dead that.
Speaker 4: Is expected to rise.
Speaker 3: So I hate to be so somber and like this is terrible, terrible news, but that's the big.
Speaker 4: Story of the day. So we're talking about that this morning.
Speaker 3: Also, Houston attorney Tony Busby says his firm is now representing more than one hundred people. They're all claiming sexual assault and abuse by Sean Diddy.
Speaker 4: Come so we know did?
Speaker 3: He was arrested two weeks ago following a federal indictment. Combs is pleaded not guilty to the charges, but Busby is passionate about this. He says some of his clients were miners at the time of the assault. You can now grab your generic costume from Spirit Halloween without even getting off the couch. Over announced they're partnering with Spirit, so you'll be able to pay an Uber Eats driver to go grab your costume the press. Relie says it's Uber's newest step in their quest to get us.
Speaker 4: Anything delivered on demand.
Speaker 3: So it's not just Uber, it's Postmates, Uber Eats and the Uber app.
Speaker 4: That's how you can order. Is this peak laziness? I don't think so.
Speaker 5: I don't think so, because just go pick a costume out yourself.
Speaker 3: Well you could just get it through Amazon, Like, is that lazy too?
Speaker 4: Oh my god? Okay, Halloween just around the corner. Did death come in?
Speaker 1: Three?
Speaker 3: Over the weekend, we had Maggie Smith from Harry Potter. We had John Ash from Beverly Hills Cop and then Chris Chris Jofferson. So we always say death comes in threes.
Speaker 4: This weekend proved prove that. Let's talk about.
Speaker 3: Poo Fighters because they canceled their appearance over the weekend in Connecticut and now they are going on hiatus.
Speaker 4: A source told the US Sun that the band is.
Speaker 3: Taking a break because front man Dave Grohl wants to be at home and focus to earning back the trust of his family. The rest of the band reportedly also wants time to regroup and spend time with their families as well.
Speaker 4: So those are Houston headlights, all right.
Speaker 2: Texans gotta win.
Speaker 5: Yesterday they came back to beat the Jaguars.
Speaker 1: And the officials thirty four to twenty four.
Speaker 2: C J.
Speaker 1: Stroud three or four a three.
Speaker 5: Hundred and forty five yards and two touchdowndrew. Receiver Nico Collin had twelve catches one hundred and fifty one yards into touchdowns as well. Stefan Diggs scored two. The Texans held every play. I feel like there was a bunch of illegal man downfield, and then just if I felt like the refs were sitting taught, chitting and chatting the whole damn game. It was kind of frustrated to watch, but they got the job done and they are now two and one to start the season. They'll play their next game on Sunday when they host Rod Ryan's Buffalo Bills at NRG Stadium.
Speaker 1: That'll be a little rivalry week.
Speaker 5: We got going on our hands now, right, Yeah, and Monday night, but well, we got another doubleheader tonight at six thirty, Tyreek Kill and the Dolphins are gonna host Will Levis and the Titans. Then at seven to fifteen, Jared Goff and the Lion take on DK Metcalf and the Seahawks. You can watch both games on ESPN and ABC and baseball. The Astros season finale against the Guardians was canceled yesterday because rain. Both teams already in the postseason. It wasn't affecting seating or anything like that, so they just did screw it, We're not gonna play today, and they got the day off.
Speaker 1: It was kind of nice. They're gonna have the Tigers in the wildcard round.
Speaker 5: They'll play game one of that series tomorrow at minute made that was going on in sports.
Speaker 1: So that game's not getting made up or anything. No, it didn't. It wouldn't have affected the outcomes of it.
Speaker 5: And also they won Friday and Saturday and clinch the Yankees the first overall team.
Speaker 1: Such a shot the Astros. Let's go nice, All right, let's go guys? Who was up and ready to rock with us? Who wants the first phone call? If you'd like in on the first phone call, we'd love to have you on the show. Seven one, three, two and two five nine four five. How do you want to get a started? This morning? The most interactive show on the radio, Hit It Buzz, Good Morning, Rod Ryan's Show, Getting Things Underway, Milk Monday. Welcome back for the weekend, guys. I hope it was a great weekend. I had a great weekend. Nobody asked, but I did, but I did. Thank you to everyone that came out on Saturday. What a huge party we had over at Onion Creek.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how was that?
Speaker 1: It was crazy? It was absolutely crazy. It was super hot outside. I don't think you'll cared. I didn't see that game an again, no one but my observations from this weekend. We can talk about it later. You get that little taste of like, hey, I think it's getting nicer outside. It really isn't, but we think it is. Maybe this humidity isn't quite where what it was. It's still in the nineties. You're in the sun, you're baking, but everyone wants to get out. There's more people outside.
Speaker 4: It's like sixty five.
Speaker 3: I went for a run in the morning yesterday. It was sixty five degrees when I woke up.
Speaker 1: It starts out nice, same thing right now, it's so nice, same thing. It's low seventies outside right now, and you're thinking, oh my god, are we.
Speaker 2: Gonna get It's not gonna be like.
Speaker 1: That all day though. That's the problem now, So you have all these intentions. You get outside. I had the doors open, I'm cleaning the house, I'm doing all that stuff. Then all of a sudden, like eleven o'clock, kids, and I'm like, what am I doing with these doors open?
Speaker 4: This is wet?
Speaker 1: Yes, but it was fun. Onion Creek was killer. We gave away a ton of tickets, tons of people out there. It was really, really fun. Some of that stuff will be in my six picks from the weekend. You can go check those out. Chili has those. He's getting those up on the world Famous rod Ryan Show page at the buzz dot com. We'll continue all week long on getting you in to the rod Ryan Show twenty if anniversary party. You still have to win your way in. You can't buy any tickets to this thing October twelfth. Dude, we're a couple of weeks away. Okay, we are a couple of weeks away. As oh, I just looked at today's last day of September tomorrow. Ye is October, So payday for some of you today. I just realize I'm getting paid today. Maybe visit the rod Ryan Shokeres online store. Could you do that for me today? That would be really really nice. We got some great boobs rock merchandise in there. But back to the tickets. We're gonna Essent Hilly out again on Wednesday. I am going to be out on Thursday night. I'll tell you all about that coming up. And then it's our last week working with Academy Sports and Outdoors Man twenty days celebrating twenty years. Two hundred dollars Academy Sports and Outdoors gift card. We'll have that for you closer to around eight twenty This morning, Big morning for Sean. Like I mentioned, he's going for win number five excuse me. He's going for win number five fresh out of bed head to head challenge. You know, he's coming back to town. The Who the hu Ya? That was crazy Mongolian rockers that we saw a couple of years ago been playing House of Blues on November fifteenth. We have tickets for you and then ACL. We have tickets all week long to the second weekend of ACL blinkwin eighty two on that bill. We'll get you into that on the fun Fact flashback. So home room, you're getting the ACL tickets. But we'll happen all week.
Speaker 6: It's not time for the first phone call of the day.
Speaker 1: All right, he's gonna call. He's gonna rub it in. He's gonna talk about how great it was last night. I would have much rather been with you, Casey than watching that Bills game last night. Why don't you tell us all about some forty one brag on it? Well?
Speaker 7: First off, good morning to the rd Ryan.
Speaker 1: And the fan family. Good morning to you, sir.
Speaker 7: Yes, I'm forty one. Put on an awesome final tour show. Yeah, very great energy and crowd involvement.
Speaker 1: So I'm looking. Isaac sent me some pictures. Christian sent me some pictures. The thing that they're saying, Casey, is they were running around like a bunch of twenty year olds out there. Tell me about the energy of the show.
Speaker 7: And then they even look the same. It's all the same haircuts and the same style of clothes. Yeah, they uh, they're also.
Speaker 1: They looked like it looked like they're on the Warped tour twenty years ago. I'm looking at some of these pictures here, I mean like vampires.
Speaker 7: Yes, yeah, he really want he was involved on the pit when the circle pit in the middle of the show, Mike, I guess, yeah, he can't scream, Oh.
Speaker 1: Really, I guess My question is, did he Derek Whibley, the lead singer, did he say anything like why this is the last time that they're going out on tour and this is it for the band? Did he get into any of that like in any stage wraps.
Speaker 7: No, he just said it was a spend with twenty thirty years. He's that the world's had enough. And then where everybody started booing Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because yeah, they don't want people didn't want them to stop, man, they don't want him to stop. All right, listen, bro, thank you so much. Man, Like I said, I would have much rather been at that show. Uh, everyone's raving about some forty one last night. What I'm not raving about is, uh, the Bill's performance last night against the Baltimore Ravens. It was an ass whooping. Yeah, it was an ass whooping. It was terrible. So okay, let me take a short break. When we come back in a rec check for you, we'll find out what's trending, and then we'll get set up for Sean to see if he can get into the Hall of Fame today fresh out of bed, head to head, coming.
Speaker 6: Up Houston, Houston's alternative and tell them of the Rod Ryan Morning Show ninety five The.
Speaker 1: Buzz ninety four or five The Buzz is welcome back rod Ryan's Show MILF Monday. I see nothing about a ten percent chance of rain sunny skies today. Don't worry, we're gonna be back into the nineties later. I hope you're enjoying this seventy one degrees outside right now, though, Okay, what's trending.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of football talk there.
Speaker 3: Actually, I mean, I don't want to bring it up again, but one of the top searches is Buffalo Bills versus Baltimore Ravens match player stats, millions of searches on the Bills Derrick Henry Ravens.
Speaker 1: That's the Bills got their asses kicked last night, and so lots of the undefeated talk when are they gonna lose?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I get that way.
Speaker 3: Also, Francis Bean Cobain, daughter of Nirvana Frutman, Kirk Comaine and Courtney Love, and then her husband Riley Hawk, who was the son of Tonny Tony Hawk, have announced their first child together. So I guess he was worner earlier this month, but they are sharing him over the social feeds over the weekend.
Speaker 4: So that's what a lot of people are talking about.
Speaker 1: It's not fair. There's a kid out there with Kirk Cobain and Tony Hawk blood flowing through him, while like what is that fair dude on the path pipe and then shred on the guitar.
Speaker 4: Right, He's like grunge royalty, what is he gonna do?
Speaker 1: Sure? We want yeah, true true.
Speaker 3: Also, the death comes in thirties over the weekend. That's a big story to Chris christ Offerson dying at the age of eighty eight, and then screen legend Maggie Smith from Harry Potter. Right, Harry Potter was one of the yes big role there, so that's what's trending.
Speaker 4: On eighty four five to the Bus.
Speaker 8: Good morning everybody.
Speaker 2: This is Sean. You're fresh out of bed.
Speaker 7: Head to head four Day Champions and my ass.
Speaker 1: Is going to see Lincoln Park.
Speaker 2: Baby.
Speaker 8: Whoa join me on Monday when I make you win.
Speaker 7: Number five and finally make it into that Hall of Fame.
Speaker 1: Bitches, Well, listen, we don't ease into any work weeks around here. Mondays are never easy for us, and it's not gonna be easy for Sean. Okay, win number five. He's going four right now? Can you stop him? Are you the one that we need to get on?
Speaker 2: Seven?
Speaker 1: One three, two, one two, five, nine four five. We play a big game next.
Speaker 6: The rod Ryan Show Mornings one, four, five the Bus.
Speaker 2: Ninety four or five.
Speaker 1: The buzz Theory of a dead Man and Medicaid got me thinking about that Rod Ryan Show twenty anniversary party. They're gonna be playing. They're gonna be playing Tyler, Dave, and Joe are all coming from Theory of a dead Man to play at the Arcto twelve Rob Ryan Show twentieth anniversary party. We added Rosie to the bill. You got the X's Blue October Sublime Shine Down tickets today on the show on the Texas Hammer Game at seven twenty so a little over well under an hour from now, we'll hook you up and get you into that party, hopefully ten percent chance of rain, sunny skies highs up around ninety three. I get it. It's seventy one out there right now. It's beautiful. One of these days it's going to cool off in the afternoon. And now each time for the fresh out of bed head to head Challenge. Listeners to York Corners.
Speaker 2: Hey, Sean, Hey, good morning rod Ryan Show. Thanks for the tickets last night.
Speaker 1: You went to some forty one.
Speaker 2: Yeah they're oh great?
Speaker 1: Were they? Everybody? Go ahead just rub it in. None of us went it.
Speaker 4: Was pretty great.
Speaker 5: Me and my wife enjoyed.
Speaker 2: It a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everybody said there, I got a lobbed. People sending me pictures of that show.
Speaker 2: All right, you get your mind right.
Speaker 1: We'll see how late you were out because you are going for win number five today. This is the Hall of Fame game for you, okay, ye, Sir JD. The Fireman says I got this JD.
Speaker 7: Brother tho for having us.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to the game, JD. Hall of Fame.
Speaker 7: Now I've been four out of five.
Speaker 1: You've never been in the Hall of Fame. Never been in the hall. Okay, well listen, JD.
Speaker 2: JD.
Speaker 1: You won the very first suburb summer Sissler. Right, yes, sir, Yeah, that's what it claimed to. Fame is I knew there was I knew there was some kind of fame and fortune with this guy. All right, JD. Well, Sean has been playing I'm brilliantly all last week or almost all of last week. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. What are they playing for?
Speaker 3: I have a pair of tickets to see the who Hu live on November fifteenth at the House of Blues.
Speaker 1: Okay, guys, good luck, bro.
Speaker 2: Good luck Sean.
Speaker 1: You make it into the Hall of Fame. This will be your first time. Yes, sir, Okay, here we go. Question number one. What animal is known as the King of the jungle? Sean, the lion? The lion is the king of the jungle? Who you got in quick on that? I did the air brakes right in the middle of that question. Timed it in Sean on the board, j D. Step it up, JD. Shaun was out all night partying. Okay, what are you doing?
Speaker 7: He wouldn't I close?
Speaker 3: I know he beat me.
Speaker 7: It was close.
Speaker 1: Huh not really? Oh yeah? Really?
Speaker 7: Sure?
Speaker 1: All right, here we go Sean and JD the Fireman According to a number one song by the Bengals, how should it person? Sean?
Speaker 2: Oh two one?
Speaker 1: All right, we're gonna find out how old j D is? According to the number one song by the Bengals. How should a person walk?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Three two? Is an Egyptian? Yeah, dude, walk like an Egyptian idea, walk like an Egyptian.
Speaker 4: Good job?
Speaker 1: Okay on my singing or I know the question thezz I thought you were complimenting my singing?
Speaker 4: Not yet?
Speaker 1: All right, okay, uh for the win, Hey, j D. He's saying his name before you every time, like he's smoking you. I'll step it up. Final question of the game. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. What month is almost over? Sean, September wake me up.
Speaker 2: September is over. I didn't hear j D at all.
Speaker 1: Because he didn't say I swear to God, my phone broken.
Speaker 8: It's just said it's it's my pault, it's my phone.
Speaker 1: I didn't hear it at all. Listen, it's Monday. I don't want a bunch of swearing at God right now. Okay, I just I'm not prepared to handle you swearing at God, okay, or Ron j D. I didn't hear you at all on that the question what month is almost over? And then if nobody got it, she said, hint, it's this month. That's how the question read.
Speaker 2: JD.
Speaker 1: Get out of here. It's not song clips, it's questions. Okay, we know that you're the master of song clips.
Speaker 7: Man, I've such a love hate for this game.
Speaker 1: I love for you God.
Speaker 2: All right, j D, we gotta say goodbye. Hey, Sean, you're.
Speaker 1: In the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: No, do we know what number Hall of Famer he is? Hall of Famer number ten for twenty twenty four. All right, my brother looks like he scored a lot of great tickets too. On your run here, all right, one more victory speech and then we just put you on hold until the Tournament of Champions my man. Okay, well sir, thank you, great job.
Speaker 6: The Rod Ryan Show on ninety four or five, the Bus Radio Service.
Speaker 1: Ninety four or five The Buzz. Good morning, Rod Ryan Show. Welcome back for the weekend, everybody.
Speaker 2: I hope you guys had.
Speaker 1: A I had a great weekend. I did have a great weekend. My six picks are up on links and guests this morning, so you make sure you go and you check those out. And the Milk Monday and the looking at Girls and the food blog page. It's chewing gum day today. I didn't see any deals and chewing gum, no, no, but there are some fun things on that food blog page today for sure. Ten percent chance of rain, sunny skies. We're gonna be back into the low nineties. Seventy one out there right now. Come on a fresh out of bed Head to Head Challenge. Here's your current champion.
Speaker 2: Good morning everybody.
Speaker 1: This is Sean. You're fresh out.
Speaker 6: At bed Head to Head Hall of.
Speaker 8: Fame member number ten for twenty twenty four. Hey, this garage looks really nice. This is my first time here, and now just sit and wait for the tournament. You make bets on me right now. If I'm coming into the tournament's champions swinging and I'm gonna kick your bitches.
Speaker 1: Today, that's a guy that number. Okay, a couple of things happen, and you know what I'm about to say. All right, he's super excited. He's super excited, and he's like, thank god, it's over. Everyone says the exact same thing when their five day run is over with. They're like, oh my god, thank goodness, it's finally over. You're supposed to be having fun. Okay, damn it, you start having fun right now. So yeah, he's all amped up for the tournament. First time in there, ten people in the Hall of Fame. It's a short tournament. What are we starting day before Christmas? I mean, it's a short tournament. Only ten people in the Hall of Fame, two brand new players. Tomorrow on the show, it's the fuck that to the day. Let's go. We make you look smart and funny your bodies.
Speaker 2: It's the fuck back to the Day, Todd.
Speaker 1: Here we go, guys, Brunn in some fun facts for you today. I like this one because I talk about the importance of never stopping walking. You gotta walk. Okay. The average person will take two hundred and sixteen point three million steps in their lifetime, which is the equivalent of walking all the way around the Earth five times. That's if you take around seventy five hundred steps per day, which is really manageable.
Speaker 4: I think so.
Speaker 1: I think like when the fit bit first came out, I know, you guys got these Apple watches and stuff. Do they still use ten thousand as like the base like you're doing? Okay, ten thousand used to be I know, I know that that's what I tried to strive for ten thousand. If they've changed it, I don't care. Yeah, that does seem to be like, okay, if you're doing ten thousand, you're doing all right, what do you think? Hell about like five miles? Yeah, that's that's more than a few. I guess ten thousand it's good. I don't I don't think that's what the average person does. No, no, but but we're trying to get you to do seventy five hundred. Martha Stewart has been struck by lightning three times. What I don't believe that she's steal in her veins. Yeah. There was a guy that was on a morning show, I mean one hundred years ago in Buffalo, and his name was Lightning Boy, and I think he lied to get on the show. You know, just to just to hang out. He also claimed to be been struck by lightning twice.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't you die?
Speaker 1: And you just gotta live with that lie. I don't know what's going on with Martha Stewart. Would she lie about that?
Speaker 3: I mean no, but I got to hear the tales, you know, just die like like a baby bolt.
Speaker 4: Was it a baby bolt of lightning?
Speaker 1: I don't know. But the other fun story about Martha Stewart is she was dating Anthony Hopkins back in the day and she broke up with him because she just couldn't stop associating him with Hannibal Lecter. Yeah, like she's like banging. Anthony Hopkins was like, Hi, guys, I'm be here all week. The domino in the Domino's pizza logo has three dots representing the original three locations in nineteen sixty nine.
Speaker 2: That's neat.
Speaker 1: They were going to add a dot for every new store. They expanded way too fast. They have over twenty thousand stores, so there should be twenty thousand dots on those Dominoes right now.
Speaker 2: It's the fuck that's in the day. We make you look smuck and fun to the day.
Speaker 1: Okay, what do you got so we.
Speaker 3: Have a pair of three day weekend passes to Austin City Limits Festival.
Speaker 1: Well the hell, that's a huge prize. We're blowing those.
Speaker 2: Out right now, Yeah, we are.
Speaker 4: So it's the second weekend.
Speaker 3: It's nine Stages Weekend Extra two weekend extra Apaganza. But this is for the October eleventh through thirteenth in Austin. Blink one eighty two, Chris Stapleton and so many more.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, it's your fun fact that.
Speaker 1: The term seven year itch kind of became metaphor for like a situation maybe like you're in a bad marriage or boring marriage. You got the seven year itch. But where did it come from? Okay? It was something that lasted for seven years. We had a discussion about it. A lot of people heard about these things, these little fellas for the first time seven one three, two, one two five nine four five for the ACL tickets. Now time for rockout with your stock out with Captain Cash. Okay, Hi, hell, hey you righting? Uh? Wall Street? Friday? Ever heard of it? Yeah?
Speaker 9: It was a mixed down Wall Street on Friday. The dot was up one hundred and thirty seven points. Kick off this morning at forty two, three hundred and thirteen Nasdaq down seventy to eighteen thousand, one hundred and nineteen benchmark ten year Treasury that's trading at a three point seven seven percent and oil stands at sixty seven dollars ninety six cents a barrel to The most active is the big studs Chevron, United Health and Visa, the big duds Amazon, three M and IBM.
Speaker 1: On the economic countar this morning.
Speaker 9: Well it's all clear, but right now futures think how on the down said, come on, let's turn this baby around.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 9: I'm out here. This is hallan manage director with Raymond James porter for the Right Ryan Show from Ramy James on, Sam, Philip and Augustin. Don't forget to always rock out with your stockout.
Speaker 6: Famian's expressed are those of Aland and not necessarily those are Raymond James and Associates. Income Ever, nat as idcart Radio or AT sponsors. Information is based on so it is believed to be reliable, but it's not guaranteed. There's no insurance trans mention.
Speaker 1: We'll continue.
Speaker 6: This is not a solicitation, offer or recommendation to buy or sell any security referred to your end. This program is for educational and informational purposes on It's based on movement, as reported by Young Finance.
Speaker 1: Ninety four or five, The Buzz Good Morning rod Ryan Show. In your Facts, Juley says, we got Vanessa. Is that correct?
Speaker 2: Yes? Vanessa?
Speaker 1: How are you go ahead? How are you great? Thanks for being up early with us. The phrase the seven year itch, where did it come from? What did it? What was it used to describe? Just tell me you know what I'm talking about here.
Speaker 3: I'm having scaties, scavs, scabies for the win, scabies for the win.
Speaker 1: Congratulations back before they could treat it. Thank you. Scaby's lasted for seven years apparently, Vanessa, you're going to acl Yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: The thirteenth, is actually mine, my husband's birthday.
Speaker 10: So this is like the best birthday, gift birthday.
Speaker 1: It's perfect. So it's the second weekend.
Speaker 2: It absolutely works out.
Speaker 1: It's brilliant. Vanessa again, thank you for being a part of the show today. You're awesome.
Speaker 3: Thanks.
Speaker 1: So what that's the anniversary? She said her birthday birthdays, Happy birthday to you and your husband. I'll get right into it, Alex. I want to do it next hour Texas Hammer Game. Sure, Rob Ryan showed twenty anniversary party. Sure, we'll do all that we can do all that next hour seventy one outside. I know I wanted to stay this way all day. It's not hi veron ninety three later today, Sunny's guys with a temper cent chanceerrain Tessa. Here's his headlines. Please.
Speaker 3: North Carolina's governor says help is on the way to people impacted by catastrophic flooding caused by the remnants of Hurricane Helene. Governor Roy Cooper said yesterday the state's National Guard will be airlifting supplies to counties in western Carolina. He called the flooding an unprecedented tragedy that requires an unprecedented response.
Speaker 4: The death toll across.
Speaker 3: Multiple states has topped ninety people. If you heard the first headline, I think it was at least one hundred and fifteen people that are confirmed to be dead from Hurricane Helen, so thousands are still missing.
Speaker 4: That number may rise.
Speaker 3: I was just on the X looking at videos from like Asheville, North Carolina, which is a really popular tourist destination. I've been there a couple of times. It is absolutely underwater. It is completely devastated as the saddest thing. So yeah, that's going to be the main headline today. Also, I wanted to mention these two astronauts that have been stranded on the International Space Station. Well they can finally say that their ride is on the way. A NASA astronaut and his Russian cosmonaut colleague are now aboard the International Space Station after a successful SpaceX launch from Cape Canaveral on Saturday. So all four our schedule to return to Earth in February. It's good to know that they're not going to be stuck anymore.
Speaker 5: I was I still would be like, well, what's going to go wrong with this one?
Speaker 3: Ah, we just have to watch and pray. Have you heard of the term sleep maxing yet?
Speaker 1: I know, well it's a TikTok thing, so gen z. But everyone's trying to come up with like the perfect scenario and situation for sleep right, sleep maxine trying to create this amazing space to maximize your sleep right.
Speaker 3: It's a general term for when you obsessed over getting the perfect night's sleep. So these are people who are having their sleep tracking apps on. They are using things like mouth taping where you cover your mouth and forth you force yourself to breathe through your nose.
Speaker 1: Super dangerous. Don't do that, kids, that's dumb.
Speaker 3: They're also doing sleepy girl mocktails, so like mixing cherry juice, selts her water and then some magnesium powder that's like your drink that you would drink before. But a lot of sleep experts are like, Okay, we don't know if this is good. It's great that you're oritizing your sleep.
Speaker 1: I heard bleach in your eyes.
Speaker 2: Get right.
Speaker 4: Obsessing is not good.
Speaker 3: So instead of sleep maxing, as Alex mentioned, you better strategy.
Speaker 4: Might just to beat a relax go light down down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, stick to regular bedtide and try to get your seven to nine hours.
Speaker 1: Like stop filming yourself an hour solid before you go to sleep and showing everybody all the prep you've done in the falling asleep. Just get out of the phone and go to sleep. Yeah, there's a sleep max tip hot tip from me.
Speaker 4: That is super hot.
Speaker 1: People are filming themselves prepping for sleep.
Speaker 5: And then I can't sleep, and.
Speaker 1: Like in the like they're like filming themselves, like their heads going down on the pillow, they're still filming themselves a ring light in your face. Yeah, I'm tired.
Speaker 4: All right, Let's talk about.
Speaker 3: Prince because if you want to spend a few nights in his childhood home, not his real home, but his character's home from Purple Rain, it's being offered as an airbnb in the movie.
Speaker 4: Yes, dude, that's a soundtrack.
Speaker 3: Purple Rain is a song, but it's off of a soundtrack that was to a movie album, wasn't It's an album that is a soundtrack to a movie.
Speaker 1: I was today years old, and prep is a movie.
Speaker 4: You've never seen Purple Rain.
Speaker 1: Like Prince and the Purple Motorcycle and Vanity's nowhere. He's like crawling through the fog that he makes fun of. No, that's a video. I think that's a video. I don't know.
Speaker 5: Princess Princes is a weird like a weird things.
Speaker 1: He made a movie that Morris Day and the Time are in the movie as well, And that's where Morris Day has Jerome out there with the Mirror like they're like a rival band.
Speaker 4: So like our reference to Prince a lot of times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's mostly it's from da Okay, Yeah, I know I heard you and your friends against me in the Revolution. There's a movie called Purple Ring. Did you know? Okay, I'll go rint it today.
Speaker 3: Maybe yeah, probably you should go book the air view block.
Speaker 1: Bus Hollywood video be kind rewind.
Speaker 3: Purple Rate is their baby. Go check it out for the twelfth time. Marilyn Manson has a new studio album on the way.
Speaker 1: One.
Speaker 3: Assassination under God Chapter one is set to release on November twenty second from Nuclear Blast Records. It'll be available on multiple formats. They're saying you're gonna get four Manson paintings as well. His last album was in the twenty twenty. In twenty twenty, it's called We Are Chaos. Those are Houston's headlines.
Speaker 1: Manson was great a couple weeks ago.
Speaker 4: You enjoyed the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he went on a four five finger death punch and he looked great. He sounded great. He seemed to be happy to be on stage. He addressed Houston. I mean, I've seen him before where he's just stumbling around drunk. Man. If this album is decent, Manson's back in a big way. Oh come on, Yeah, Texan's got a win.
Speaker 5: Yesterday they came back to be the Jags twenty four to twenty CJ strad three for three hundred and forty five yards and two touchdowns. In the game, Nico Collins was all over the place. He had twelve catches for one hundred and fifty one yards and a touchdown. Stefon Diggs scored as well, and the Texans overcame a bunch of holding calls, illegal man downfield, and.
Speaker 1: Just ref showery that was going on.
Speaker 5: It felt like every play was delayed because there had to be a meet up with the refs.
Speaker 4: Actually, what did you throw flags?
Speaker 1: I enjoyed throwing flag for this? What about you?
Speaker 5: And then they let the game go on again and they throw another flag. We got another Monday night football double. Headered tonight at six thirty Tyreek kill and the Dolphins are gonna host Will Levis and the Titans. Then at seven to fifteen, Jared Goff and the Lions take on DK Metcalf and the Seahawks.
Speaker 1: You can watch both games on ESPN and ABC.
Speaker 5: And in baseball, the Astros season finale against the Guardians was canceled yesterday because of rain. They did beat Cleveland Friday and Saturday night, though they're gonna play the Tigers in the wild Card Round Game one of that series begins tomorrow at Minute Made Park.
Speaker 1: That was What's going on in sports The rod Ryan Morning Show, six Am, The Buzz, Fun, The Buzz, Good Morning, Ryan Show, Jimmy Eat World. Welcome to the Seventh Spot, everybody. If you're just joining us, wait you waky, hands off, snaky if you're carrying over from home room as always, thank you very much. Texas Hammer Game coming up in just a little bit. That's how you're gonna win your Rod Ryan Show. Twenty f anniversary party. Passes had a hell of a party out on Saturday at Onion Creek. I'm looking at you six picks right now. I want to put London to work. Oh sleep shirt. My kid was working. We practiced early in the day practice and I asked her. I said, listen, I had a bunch of like old blue rock t shirts and stuff. And I figured, okay, this is perfect. We'll bring these out there and get the kid working. Keep her busy because I had the kid this weekend and I said, I gotta work. So she's working the table and I gave her two dice and all you had to do was come up a roll the dice and if you rolled a nine, a four, or a five, then you would win a T shirt. So we had to practice like on Saturday morning. She's like, she was so excited. She was like okay, and I'm like throwing every numb. I'm like, okay, you gotta add this up quick though. There's gonna be a lot of people there, and uh so, yeah, so she earned five dollars. Nice five bucks. Yeah, kid, earn five bucks. And then she was drawing all the names. That's that's my way out. We ended up giving away fifty pair of tickets and at Onion Creek fifty pair of tickets to the Rod Ryan Show twenty anniversary party. You get hurt of try the tickets. Yes, my my hand never hits that box because people come up like dude, please draw my name, draw my name. I'm like, I'm not doing it. I said, my kid, is you want to bribe her?
Speaker 2: You want to?
Speaker 1: I mean, how's she gonna find it? Number one? How's she gonna find your name? It was a ton of people that signed up. Radio Wizard came out. I saw the Wizards and then Chili comes walking in. I'm like, oh geez, now, Chilli and I people kept asking, do you think Chili's gonna come? You think Chili's gonna come? And I said, no, it's no, I know. He overheats, He overheats, my boy overhappens. Right, it was very hot out there on Saturday. Chili, thank you for coming and hanging out. All of a sudden, nobody wanted to take a picture with me anymore. They just wanted pictures with Chili. It was like, okay, Like my whole picture line just went over to Chili.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm like, okay, I guess I have some free time now, I just walk on. I guess I should check on my kid.
Speaker 4: I saw a Chili at the Texans game yesterday.
Speaker 1: Here's all over the places.
Speaker 3: Oh what Yeah, I saw Chile in the crowd. I took a fan photo. Paparazzi's always watching. Oh really, yeah he has kebby.
Speaker 1: Oh he was rocking that Caddy had all weekend. Yeah. So all right, so my six picture up. Thank you to everybody that came out. There's going to be a party. Let me say I can get the information on that. I'm gonna be out Thursday night. I'm going up north. When I say I'm going up north, I'm going up North, Okay, I'm going to this place called Porky's And apparently it's like a big like warehouse kind of bar, and then all the food trucks go and park there, so that's your food, and then they've got the bar there. But if you're familiar with the place called Porky's, I'm gonna be their Thursday night, bringing a bunch of tickets with me to the anniversary show. That's gonna be Thursday night Wednesday morning. We're gonna send Chili out, so Chili will be out on Wednesday morning with a bunch more tickets. So we're gonna we're gonna keep that gig up. So we're two weeks. We're less than two weeks away from the anniversary show. Now, we've been talking about it forever. So close, yeah, less than two weeks away. It could be next next Saturday. Already so great. I can't wait. Absolutely kiss Saturday. We got Boom Rock Car Show. Boom Rock Car Show Saturday. Mancuso, we had Sean on Friday. He's the guy that puts this whole thing together for us. It's not too late to get your car in. It's not too late. Well, I mean, all you do is just come out and hang out. How do we raise money? It's for Boobs Rock. We raised money by the entry fees of all the vehicles, all the cool cars. Now, if you wanted to donate or do any of that stuff, that's great. But I am bringing anniversary tickets out there. Chili's got a link up for the car show on links and guests. But yeah, make plans on Saturday to come out and party with us a little bit Saturday afternoon. We'll all be out there in the cool cars. And I love this event. I absolutely love this event. So yes, I'll bring tickets to it. Yes, yes, yes, but nobody cares about seeing us there, like I just are you bringing tickets? Call now to win the best game in Houston? Who wants it?
Speaker 2: Speaking of?
Speaker 1: This is your opportunity right now to call Chile seven one three two win two five ninety four five. You tell them, Hey, I want to play that Texas Hammer game. You know why because I want in to the twentieth anniversary party next Saturday at the Carbock Brewery. Yeah, you got to win your way in today. Texas Hammer game coming up? You call now seven one three two one two five, nine four five, and we'll get rolling with the game after this.
Speaker 8: Houston's Rock, Houston's Alternative and The Rod Ryan Morning.
Speaker 1: Show ninety four to five bus Welcome back rod Ryan's Show. I saw that Caitlin Clark Rookie of the Year. Yep, that seemed like.
Speaker 2: Well deserved obviously.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the way that was just lock my goat.
Speaker 2: Good morning everybody. I help.
Speaker 1: You're on to a great start today. I see every phone line is jammed up. You're calling because we're gonna play the Texas Hammer game for those twentyth anniversary party tickets. We'll get to that in just a second. Ten percent chance of rain, nothing over that. Sunny skies today. Great, I know, like we're in the low seventies right now. It feels amazing. We'll get up to about ninety three today. What's trending?
Speaker 4: Did your six picks are doing pretty good?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Okay, right under the milf Monday and so yeah, people were cooking at that, not.
Speaker 4: As much as they are the milf. I mean, you're not milk status, yeah, of course, but you're in there.
Speaker 1: You're in there.
Speaker 4: You're talk three.
Speaker 2: Nah.
Speaker 3: If you keep if you keep taking those good pictures, keep having fun weekends.
Speaker 4: You might be in that be in that category.
Speaker 3: Let's also talk about Chris Christofferson because we're talking about it during headlines. But this is the number one search on Google. It's the number one breaking trending story of this morning.
Speaker 4: He's an entertainment great.
Speaker 3: He was in Maui surrounded by family, according to his revs. But they're saying, look, a fifty plus career on the screen are unmatched by his accomplishments as a singer songwriter. So this is someone who worked with Dolly Parton that Mitler. I mean, this is the dude.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you a quick story about him?
Speaker 1: Sure? So he was working at a maybe Columbia Records or something, sweeping the floors, and he met Johnny Cash's wife and said, listen, June, June, I'm a songwriter. Will you get this to your husband please? So apparently she did, but it just got lost in the millions of tapes that people will probably given Johnny Cash at the day. So Chris Christofferson flew a helicopter, landed on Johnny Cash's property and knocked on his door and said, do you have my tape? He landed a helicopter on Johnny Cash's property. And that's how he got Johnny Cash's attention. And yeah, and they were great friends ever since. And and and Johnny Cash really gave him a start. Later they were in the Highwaymen together with Waylon Jennings and Willie Nelson. That is funny. Yeah, like he was a he was an outlaw guy. And then he was a guy that was in a Starsburn. He was He played the rocker like you guys know Bradley Cooper from A Starsborn. He played that with h with uh yeah, Bette Miller, Nope.
Speaker 4: No, it wasn't Carroll Street.
Speaker 1: No, just keep going, I'll come up with it in the second.
Speaker 4: That's all I got. That was the whole That was the whole game.
Speaker 1: Bit of my knowledge, Barbara Streisen, Oh, I did that without looking at up to right.
Speaker 3: And then there's guys, there's a ton of good stuff on the looking at a girls.
Speaker 4: Bog page as well. See y'all are getting in there, like Christy.
Speaker 3: Cavalary is single again, those are I mean, that's what's trending on I.
Speaker 11: For five the US.
Speaker 1: This is Damndler and it's time to play the Texas Hammer Game. Check it out Rod's six with Ron Ryan on. Okay, guys, I get it. It's for the it's for anniversary show tickets. Let's do let's do this.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Rob Ryan Show.
Speaker 1: Who's on the phone, Marlena? Hi, Marlena, how are you today?
Speaker 3: Doing?
Speaker 2: Good thing?
Speaker 1: You want to play the Texas Hammer game? Yes, I've never played before, So okay, I'm going to play you a clip of the Texas Hammer. He's going to be reciting some lyrics. He doesn't sing. We don't require him to sing. But you're you're gonna have to tell me from the lyrics you hear. You're gonna tell me the name of the band and the name of the song. Okay, okay, okay, good luck to you, Marlena. Here we go, rise up.
Speaker 5: And take the power back.
Speaker 10: It's time that the Fat Cats had a heart attack.
Speaker 1: Oh I might know this one, Marlena.
Speaker 2: Name of the band, name of the song?
Speaker 1: No idea?
Speaker 2: Yeah, move on.
Speaker 1: Good morning Kirk, you sir Kirk. Let's take a listen to the Texas Hammer.
Speaker 2: Here, rise up and take the power back.
Speaker 10: It's time that the Fat Cats had a heart attack.
Speaker 1: Oh I think I might know this one, Kirk. Name of the band name of the song.
Speaker 2: Uprising something by News, Uprising by Muse.
Speaker 1: He got it, Yes, he got it? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah the fat I heard that fat Cat thing and I'm like, wait a minute, I didn't know what song was. I'm like, that's the muse. I would I would have one game and I wouldn't have one. Uh, Kirk, you do win?
Speaker 2: What are you giving them, dude?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna give you a parapasts to the rod Ryan for a twenty anniversary party you earned congress.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, baby, good.
Speaker 1: About that. Yeah, that's the song, dude, Kirk. You got it. Man, We're gonna party with you next Saturday. Daddy, Yo, Carbark Brewery. You are into the hottest party in the city of Houston.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, nothing is there then?
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 1: It's Mews and Uprising. Thank you to the Great Texas Hammer, and congratulations to Kirk. It's ninety four to five to the buzz Hity four to five, the buzz mwse Uprising. That was the song that the Great Texas Hammer was spitting out. Thank you very much to the Texas Hammer for helping us out each and every week. That's it, man, that's your rod Ryan Show twentyth anniversary party tickets today. I mean that doesn't mean to stop listening to the show. I have great things for you. I have great things for you so many. Well, it's our last week, So twenty days celebrating twenty years Academy Sports and Outdoors two hundred dollars a gift card. I have one for you at eight twenty and then we're gonna have one for you each and every day this week. And then that's it. Man, twenty days, two hundred dollars. They gave us a lot of money to give you, guys, all right, Then we start a new national contest at nine ten. Will get you. I think it's alternative Income is back, So a chance to win a thousand dollars nationally. That's coming your way in around nine ten. I'll leave you with breaking Benjamin Stained Daughtry tickets October twenty fourth. I feel like we've been talking about the show for a long long time. That show is at the Woodlands, and it might be one of the last shows at the Woodlands. I don't know when they wrap up their season. It's I know that they're gonna finish up their shows this this month and I think that's about it out there. Ticketmaster has your tickets. We have your tickets. We will hook you up with those on the show before we get out of here today. Yeah, thank you for checking out all the different links and the guests and all those things. Someone just sent this to me and I said, well, okay, we could maybe ask our audience.
Speaker 2: I'm fine with that.
Speaker 1: We're gonna fight.
Speaker 2: Hopefully.
Speaker 1: You always give it these questions to make us fight.
Speaker 6: Ron.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, well Andrew sent it in, so it's Andrew's fault. Andrew. Dam I keep seeing people my age twenty four argue on TikTok on whether or not you should use a washcloth in the shower or just your hands. This is okay, like your reaction right now, Tessa, like what everybody must do it the way that I do it?
Speaker 3: Well, no, I think if you have the choice, if those are your options, the hand or the cloth, you gotta go cloth.
Speaker 1: Right, what do you use to wash yourself in the shower? Here's my options? I got it on the X already washcloth that mesh shower puff. Lufah, No, loufah is a different thing. Lufah is like a thing that you get from the sea, the poof the puff, the meshy thing. A loofah is a specific thing. I think I call them all loofs lufa. Lufah is a big it's the cucumber of the ocean.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just your hands or other so lufa I guess would be other. I used to stick. But see like a corn cob.
Speaker 3: That lufah on target is this uh huh, that's the mesh thing.
Speaker 4: You're talking about.
Speaker 2: Okay, well that's google.
Speaker 4: Loofa that comes up. And then that thing from the sea.
Speaker 1: The cucumber of the sea, this thing, this thing. Yeah, loofahs are a real thing. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well I'm just saying loofah. You're covering a lot of spread. Here is what I'm saying with a loofah.
Speaker 1: What do you use a loofa? The loofah. But but it's the it's the meshy puff thing, the poofy puff thinguff. I use that as well. It's his hands. You choose your hands, yeah, don't everything?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like, why not?
Speaker 1: It's clean. I'm putting soap on my hands. My hands are soaping.
Speaker 3: I have the thing like okay, like a texture of the washcloth is gonna get the dirt off of your skin.
Speaker 4: Like, that's what's gonna clean you.
Speaker 1: Are you like using a bar soap? Yeah? So like and just his hands right down your ball bag and your face not at the same time.
Speaker 4: You gotta scrub.
Speaker 1: But is it like is it? Is it face then? Ball bag? Or do you ever go ball bag face? As you go?
Speaker 5: You started to talk work, I use that sponge what you call a loof of?
Speaker 2: Then what that spongy mesh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the mesh power puff or shower puff power the power the shower power puff I use right now, I just the washcloth thing. I never grew up using a washcloth. I mean when I was really little. I think we did it, but then I don't know. I was on my own.
Speaker 2: I used I used before.
Speaker 1: That puffy thing was was a thing. I would just use my hands. Yeah, we used the washclot to clear my daughter and give her bath. Yeah, because that puffy thing is probably too abrasive for her. Right, what does your twin brother use?
Speaker 4: He uses a towel. It's a little a little towel.
Speaker 1: Chili just uses his hands in the shower. Huh, he uses he What does he have about a washplot? A washcloth.
Speaker 4: That's my bet, that's my guest, sing bet.
Speaker 1: What do you do with the washcloth afterwards? Do you only get one use out of it and you gotta wash it?
Speaker 2: Do you lay it out?
Speaker 1: I mean, because I use in the crack of your fanny everything with that thing.
Speaker 4: I use a loop in the shower. But I use a wash cloth for my face and I only use it one time.
Speaker 3: Person.
Speaker 4: So I've got a lot of there's like thousands, I have thousands of them.
Speaker 2: What does Chili use a washcloth?
Speaker 3: And I think he uses it probably once a week.
Speaker 1: I think he's got I think he's got a little poofer in there. I think he's got a little poffy thing.
Speaker 4: Maybe he uses his hands.
Speaker 1: Like there's one for miss there's one for Miss Christina, and there's one for Chili. They're right there. They each have their own little I think they have a little poofy thing. What is your guess? What is your twin doing her hand?
Speaker 2: Chili?
Speaker 1: What's going on with your showers?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: You're over here? Sorry, Hi, Chili?
Speaker 2: Hey, what's up?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 2: I feel like I use sandpaper?
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: I gotta get it all out, you know, you gotta get the dead skin. So I use that glove, but it feels like sand paper.
Speaker 1: You have a you have a glove? Yeah, you like like a bath glove that you wear.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, but you put I put soap all over it on both sides, Mit Romney, and then I just crowed all over all over this sexiness because you know I do swear it a lot.
Speaker 2: So yeah, where does one?
Speaker 1: I mean you got a pretty good mit over there too, Like, where do you get a dude mit for the shower?
Speaker 2: They sell them?
Speaker 10: I got the store, like wherever you get like soap like mast hope and yeah, like the loofers and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: They have shower feet or shower shoes.
Speaker 12: Baby, Yeah, I don't know, but uh like rubbing your legs together like a cricket, Yeah, you know it, scrubbing your legs with your little with your foot mits Irish jig dancers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bro, you gotta get all that DIDs right, And so your other he's got a mit. Yeah, the dude's got a shower. Mit.
Speaker 4: That was not I did not guess none of us got that. But does smell the best at everyone.
Speaker 1: On the show. Sure does. He sure does. Okay, Well, Andrew, I think sent this into us. Thank you. We didn't fight as much as I thought it will.
Speaker 4: He's look at us.
Speaker 1: He seems to think that there's younger people like he's. He said, he's twenty four. He said the big argument on TikTok is whether you use a washcloth or your hand. And he said a lot of younger people like him just using their hands. Yeah, okay, quick numbers, quick numbers on the X pole this morning. What do you use to wash in the shower? Nineteen percent? Washcloth forty one percent, the meshi shower puff thing thirty six percent, just hands and then chili, other with weird bed bath and beyond things that are getting into cracks and crevices.
Speaker 6: The Rod Ryan Show mornings on ninety four five.
Speaker 1: The Buzz ninety four or five The Buzz, Good morning.
Speaker 2: Rod Ryan's Show.
Speaker 1: I'm done. I'm done for the day.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it's only seven forty five. What's wrong?
Speaker 1: All I can think about is chili in the shower with pair of mittens.
Speaker 4: On lattering them up.
Speaker 1: I will pay big money. I can't stop thinking about it. I like it's uncomfortable how much I'm thinking about it. I understand that, Okay, you can call it weird. All I can think about is Chili in the shower with two mittens on and just up. Yeah, I come out and I can emergency.
Speaker 2: He's like, why haven't been? What's going on around?
Speaker 1: He's got mittens on, grabbing his gun around with the I will pay any amount of money, Chili. I don't need to see your nakedness. I will pay any amount of money for you and your mittens on your shower. Can we do my dar dismiss? Whoever loses has to wear the mittens the whole show. Oh my god, showermans show. Chili, you got me laughing today, Chili, you got me laughing today. Dude, you should tell boot Rock Chowmans.
Speaker 2: For prostate cancer. Bro, here you go.
Speaker 1: I one for boom Rock, one for pros. Yeah, what do they say? Like Chili, Chili and his mittens is living rent free? In my head? I can't think of anything else. I'm totally distracted right now.
Speaker 2: And the one that I have right now is actually pink.
Speaker 10: Wow, they have different colors, like she just picks whatever she likes and then I get stuck with him.
Speaker 1: Miss you never mind, mistress state of buying you your mittens?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Answer what's the shelf life of one of these mittens? Like, you know, you're rubbing the knubs right off of these things.
Speaker 2: Probably the way I go to town on it is probably like.
Speaker 10: Do you have like a stock of them or you just yeah, they come not in a pair.
Speaker 1: So now I see this, Now, this is what I have in my brain.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Like Chili, he's like squatted down like a bull frog. Chili squatted down like a bull frog. He's got two pink mittens on and he's just just going at his undercarriage with both hands.
Speaker 2: Like milking them. All right.
Speaker 1: The ship, I know, I know, I know, it's all right already. Eight, I gotta take a break. Our pole question is on the xtrod Ryan Show.
Speaker 11: Houston's Rock and Alternatives, The rod Ryan Morning Show six to ten am, ninety four or five.
Speaker 1: Wake them up. Today's last day, October one tomorrow. Can you believe it got a teen percent chance of rain today? Sunny skies, highs of around ninety three. Next hour A two hundred dollars Academy Sports and Outdoors gift cards celebrating twenty years of The rod Ryan Show. For twenty days, We've got this gift card for you. So it's our fourth and last week working with them. So thank you to Academy for being so generous and giving us those gift cards to give to you every day. All right, right now, we gotta find out what's going on. Tessa has Houston's headlines.
Speaker 3: Flooding in western North Carolina caused by the remnants of Hurricane Helene is being described as biblical. At least thirty deaths in Buncombe County have been confirmed, and as much as twenty two inches of rainfall was reported in that area by the National Weather Service. In total, we think at least one hundred and fifteen people are confirmed to be dead, that's official, but thousands are still missing, so that number is expected to rise. Total economic loss of those widespread damage, they're saying between ninety five billion and one hundred and ten billion dollars. So reports coming out of North Carolina that some towns have been wiped off the mat in the state that includes Chimney Rock. President Joe Biden has issued emergency declarations for Florida, Georgia, Alabama, North Carolina, South Carolina, and even Tennessee. Kre In Houston, Attorney Tony Buzby says his firm is representing more than one hundred people with claims of sexual assault and abuse by Sean Diddy Combs, the rapper was arrested two weeks ago following his federal indictment for racketeering, conspiracy, and sex trafficking. Buzzby says some of his clients were miners at the time of the assaults, which reportedly took place at hotel's private homes and parties. Buzzby says he expects the numbers of both plaintiffs and defendants in this case to increase. Combs has fleeted not guilty to all charges. Uber announced their partnering with Spear and Halloween so you'll be able to pay an Uber each driver to go grab your costume this year. The press release says it's Uber's newest step in their quest to help.
Speaker 4: Get anything deliver and on demand.
Speaker 3: They owned post now too, so you can order through Postmates, Uber Eats, or the Uber approd.
Speaker 1: Is there anything that Spirit Halloween has that Amazon doesn't, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't think so, don't I don't know.
Speaker 3: I would be so, I would be shocked. Spirit is the place though, where you know, but you.
Speaker 1: Get it right away though. I mean, like so uber eats, you know you would order it and you would have your costume like with me if you needed a costume that quickly. But I guess if you can't drive, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean I think that's a good promotion because of Spirit Halloweens, they have more locations than ever, so fifteen to twenty five of them are across US in Canada, and this is a shop that they need.
Speaker 4: Their inventory out the door.
Speaker 3: So by any means necessary, right, Yeah, I can't just.
Speaker 1: I just I guess in a last minute scenario on Halloween, like unless you're just like, oh crap, there's a costume party I go to. I guess. I mean, could you just get pumpkins delivered to your house? Now? Yeah, you don't want to go, You don't want to go to a pumpkin patch. You want to do that yourself.
Speaker 4: You just still get hiv orson pumpkins delivers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pick that had a good one, nice round one.
Speaker 3: You'll probably be able to pay someone to carve your own pumpkin for you pretty soon.
Speaker 1: They'll just uber in a guy it broke. Yeah, can you put a smiley face on that for me? For I'll Stept You Well.
Speaker 3: Death comes in threes, Maggie Smith from Harry Potter, John Aston from Beverly Hills cop and more recently.
Speaker 4: Chris Christofferson.
Speaker 3: So Christofferson was eighty eight years old. He's the big headline I'm seeing this morning. Yeah, he is a country music star.
Speaker 4: He's an actor.
Speaker 3: He's a multi time Grammy winner in Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for songs such as Me and Bobby McGee for the Good Times. He also started opposite Barbara Streisand in the seventy six remake of A Star Is Born over the weekend before we got into the weekend, it was the It was Maggie Smith because she was a very popular character in Harry Potters Professor McGonagall, and she also was in Downton Abbey, which was very that was like more recently popular.
Speaker 1: Now do you guys know this song? I know this that it's Willie Nelson, Waylon Jennings, Johnny Cash and Chris Krossofferson. They were the Highwaymen, and I think they put out a couple of albums that I know, well, for sure they put out one. It was like in the mid eighties, but like you really thought those guys were like outlaws.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like they were there the country.
Speaker 1: They were they were dangerous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I'm looking at the video right now.
Speaker 1: Willie Nelson was old in eighty five, he says, crazy loves old. It's eighty five. To the video, it looks like he's ninety. Hello, that's amazing. Really still going is a great song.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about the Food Fighters because they had remember canceled their appearance over the weekend in Connecticut, and now a source tells the US Son that the band is on hiatus, that they're taking a break due to Dave Grohl.
Speaker 4: Dave Rule says he.
Speaker 3: Wants to be home to focus on earning back the trust of his family. He has revealed that he has fathered a child at a wedlock. The rest of the man reportably also wants some time to regroup. They want to spend some time with their family as well. So the Foo on hiatus. Those are Houston's headlines.
Speaker 1: I can't even imagine, Like where are you going? I gotta go check out my kid, my new one. I gotta go check out my like he's got it. He's he wants to be a part of that kid's life. It's his kid, but he's also got to try to fix things at the house and I can't even imagine. Oh it's bar Fee. All right, this is great news, Yes, very good news.
Speaker 5: Texan's gotta win. Yes, soon as they came back to me. The Jags twenty four to twenty. C J strod through for three hundred and forty five yards and two touchdowns. Receiver Nico Collins had a twelve catch game for one hundred and fifty one yards and a touchdown. They also overcame a bunch of holding calls that were on their ownfl like c J. Stroud ran for like six or seven first downs that took away yardage from him because then there was a holding player that brought it back. He had to scramble get away from everything, and then it was like, oh, holding call coming back.
Speaker 1: But they overcame all of that.
Speaker 5: They're not two and one to start the season, and they're gonna play the Bills in their next game on Sunday.
Speaker 1: They host them at NRG Stadium.
Speaker 5: We've got another Monday night football double header tonight at six thirty Tyreek Kill and the Dolphins are gonna host Will Levis and the Titans. Then at seven to fifteen, Jared Goff and the Lions take on DK Metcalf and the Seahawks.
Speaker 1: You can watch both of.
Speaker 5: Those games on ESPN and ABC and on our sports blog page today. In college football, on Saturday, during the Auburn pre Auburn and Oklahoma game, there was a cheerleader that was doing a backflip as Auburn's team was running out under the field and she just ran.
Speaker 1: She backed up right into an Auburn player knocked him down. Usually you see the cheerleader get taken out.
Speaker 5: This was the rare occurrence where she just kicked his ass and Auburn lost that game.
Speaker 1: So I think that ou was starting off hot right out the gate.
Speaker 5: In baseball, Astro's season finale against the Guardians was canceled yesterday because if rain, they will play the Tigers in the Wildcard round. That's gonna have game one of that series starting tomorrow. At minute made that because what's going on in sports.
Speaker 11: Houston's Rocking Alternatives Alternatives This.
Speaker 6: Morning show from six to ten AM ninety four or five four.
Speaker 1: Five The Buzz, Good Morning, Rod Ryan's show, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Halfway Port of the show prepo Dato nine chance of rain, sunny skies highs of around ninety three. I hope you guys had a great weekend. Thanks to everybody that came out to Onion Creek. It was a big party on Saturday. Many of you came out. We gave away a ton of tickets to the rod Ryan Show twenty anniversary party. A lot of my six picks are dealing with the party on Saturday. It was just it was so much fun. It was a It was a great, great day. Thank you guys for coming out. More opportunities this week to get into the rod Ryan Show with twenty anniversary party. We'll send chili out on Wednesday. This guy, specifically Jesus says, can can you send chili to the med Center?
Speaker 4: Oh that's a nice request.
Speaker 2: Can you just a problem?
Speaker 1: Can you just send him there?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 1: Can we just send chili to everyone's work? Can you can chili? Can you just go take off your mittens and just go and give tickets to everybody at work? We could just like get everybody's address and then just can you do that on Wednesday? Like, can you maybe hit everybody in a truck or and a half or two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll start ride at six forty five.
Speaker 1: He now hazeus says, I live in Humble. Did I hear you mention you're going to be going to Porky's on Thursday? Yes, I am. That is up in that area, he said. I've never been there, but now I have a dan good reason to go. Dang good reason to.
Speaker 4: Go, dang good reason.
Speaker 1: He's gonna be out there trying to get some twenty anniversary party tickets. Yep, say hi to Tessa, Alex and the chili for me. Okay, so well, I'm not saying he's not going to the Med Center, but I'm not saying he is going to the Med Center either. But she'll just gonna be on a Wednesday with some tickets. I don't know where he's gonna go. I'm not in charge anymore. I really am not. I'm not in charge anymore. Kat says an email in and says, wanted to give a shout out to my boss Sean for making it into the Hall of Fame today.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, ten member.
Speaker 1: So cat must work for Sean. He works his butt off. He's a great to work for, totally deserving of that big win. Can't wait to hear him kick some button the Tournament of Champions. Let's go all right, that's great. And then I just heard from Kirk. He won the Texas Hammer Game today. He's like, dude, you have no idea how excited I am. You have no hight Now, Kirk won. We played the Texas Hammer Game seven twenty. He's like, it was so fun playing the Texas Hammer Game today. I know you didn't get how excited I was. I was screaming. But I won the tickets to the twentythe anniversary show. I'm so excited. It's getting to be crunch time. I've been trying to win these tickets. Thank you so much for all you guys do, the entertainment you bring to all of us, and and the help you bring to the community. Thank you, Kirk. That's a nice email. He was very excited. He was very very excited. Hopefully we're gonna get you excited about what we got, given what we're gonna give away. At the flip of this break, Academy Sports and Outdoors, I've got another two hundred dollars gift card for you. If you just sit through this break, man, we'll come right back with it.
Speaker 2: Rock and aal tear.
Speaker 6: The rod Ryan Morning Show, six Am, The.
Speaker 1: Buzz ninety four five The Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan Show. Puppy Day's going well. Still pretty pleasant out there, low seventies, nice ten percent chance of rain, nothing over that, sunny skies today, nice high of ninety three on this last day of September. What's trending?
Speaker 4: Halle Berry was show everyone her.
Speaker 3: Harry armpitch Alex doesn't go for this pretty pretty Uh.
Speaker 1: I think it's for a role. I don't think it's her regular hygiene.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think it's for some sort of a role she's doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she said.
Speaker 3: Mom in the making movie one of the most complex characters I've ever had the pleasure of embodying.
Speaker 1: So whoever she's acting as had Harry Piper.
Speaker 4: All right, that's enough, that's no. The Oasis is trending on the X.
Speaker 3: They tweeted out an hour ago, America Oasis is coming.
Speaker 4: You have one last chance to that you loved us all along.
Speaker 3: So I guess the tickets presale are going to be for are going to take place this week on October third.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know that we have do we have dates? Because they announced a bunch of cities. Yeah, that they're going to play in, but I didn't see any dates yet.
Speaker 4: I'm clicking the link.
Speaker 3: No, it's the North American pre sale ballot sign up, so it's not giving me any information beyond that on here which website.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everything's just kind of testing the waters to see what kind of interest there is.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, they're saying, like on the headline it's like Canada, US Mexico, but I'm not saying specifics.
Speaker 4: I can't stay and watch the whole video, right, Okay.
Speaker 3: The other thing that I saw was trending besides Oasis was did you see Anna Delvey?
Speaker 4: She was on Dancing with the Stars. She was this girl who was convicted of.
Speaker 3: Grand larceny because she was pretending to be an heiress all in like New York City kind of scamming people.
Speaker 1: Does she have an ankle bracelet on the show?
Speaker 4: He performed on the show with an ankle monitor on. But she was isn't that good?
Speaker 3: And I think they chopped her from the show last week and now in her post interviews, she's like, they just used me for ratings.
Speaker 4: They you know, I feel exploited. But when they asked her on this show, like, hey, what was your favorite part of the show. She was on GMA and she was like getting.
Speaker 3: Eliminated, and then they asked her on the show after she got eliminated, like what did you learn? She was like nothing, Yeah, she was just being you know, baby pretty much.
Speaker 4: Okay, so that's' trending. On ninety four five The Buzz.
Speaker 1: All Right, Academy Sports and Outdoors twenty Days, celebrating twenty years of The Rod Ryan Show with a two hundred dollars gift card. Sorry, Chili, I'll take call her twenty seven one three, two, one, two, five nine five The.
Speaker 6: Rod Ryan Show. On ninety four five The Bus.
Speaker 1: Ninety four five The Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan's Show, saither good to have them on. Sunny skies today, low chances of rain high of ninety three toyed with us still in the seventies out there right now.
Speaker 2: Good Morning, rod Ryan's Show.
Speaker 1: Good Morning sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, Hey dude, your collar twenty congrats awesome. What's your name? My name's Ethan Cool Ethan, congratulations, dude, I'm gonna give you a two hundred dollars Academy Sports and Outdoors gift card. Awesome, Man's that's fantastic. The section you go to, well, okay, wait, first of all, you gotta use it for yourself. You're gonna you gotta buy stuff for kids and stuff.
Speaker 2: Uh, daddy needs some new shoes.
Speaker 1: Ah yeah, I just picked up some new kicks myself. Yeah, gotta go looking for those shoes though. Man, it's the problem, like all the boxes looking for those thirteens. Those thirteens are Oh they're never out front. Okay, I gotta go way in the buck. You gotta pull them back at it size thirteen. But I just, yeah, I just I was just I was just at Academy. I went. I told you guys, I went to Academy just to go take a picture in the grilling section, which is my favorite section. And then I'm like, well, let me just go see the sneakers. Oh yeah, I need these one hundred and twenty five dollars nikes.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: All right, Ethan, have a good time shopping for yourself over at Academy Sports and Outdoors.
Speaker 7: So it was good man, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Thanks bro, Thank you. Alex.
Speaker 2: You had mentioned the cheerleader. I put that on.
Speaker 1: Three things you must see today. It's not headlining, but a cheerleader, an Auburn cheerleader accidentally just destroyed in Oklahoma Sooner's defensive back on Saturday. It was an Oklahoma cheerleader and it was Auburn. An Auburn Oh, okay, that's the way. There's an Oklahoma cheerleader took out an Auburn player. Okay, So the cheerleader was doing these back hand springs down the field and didn't realize that the players were coming out of the tunnel.
Speaker 5: Yeah, pretty awesome. For usually you see like the cheerleader just yet taken out. This was the reverse of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, a big Burley football player got taken out by the cheering squad. That's on three Things you Must see Today. There's a really great teacher motivational speech. I think it's a great way to kickstart your week too. This would be perfect. It was an art teacher in Kentucky and she's kind of going viral. She had the kids repeating after her like not everything has to be perfect, just get it done, don't be so hard on yourself. And somebody picked up the video and they put it out there. But what I have for you and I'm gonna ask Alex if he remembers, do you remember the weatherman Bob Vandlon we used to watch all the time on this show, Like in the background, we used to watch CNN Headline News, and Robin Mead had started doing that show right around the time that I did, even in New Orleans when I started doing mornings today. I think we both started at around two thousand. I don't think Robin Mead is there anymore. But the weather guy on Headline News for almost twenty some years was Bob Van Dillon.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 1: And I think Dinah had some kind of a connection with him. There was they were either from the same area. They had tweeted to each other like she she loved Bob Van Dylan. Do you remember him? Yeah? Okay, I know exactly what we're talking about. Okay, Well, now he's on the Fox National show with like maybe Fox and Friends or something. This guy was all over social media this weekend Fox Weather. He's a national I mean, he's the only well I guess I mean, I mean, I know Jim Cantorre, I know l Roker, I don't know Bob Vandlin. Those are the three national weather guys. That I know. Yeah, this guy was all over his social media this weekend. He's doing a live shot with Fox and Friends, and this is what's headlining three things you must see. He's in Atlanta, it's on Friday. Hurricane Helene had gone and tore through everything. There's a woman in a car and there's water coming in, pouring in. He's doing a live shot with Fox and Friends. I think, right, okay, He's like, okay, we've called nine to one one. Firefighters are on the way. He keeps looking. He's like, uh uh, I'm not having this. Boom. Bob Vandlon goes and rescues the world. Just watch someone die, live shot. Yeah, live team.
Speaker 3: Like, there's a point where whatever's happening takes precedents over the hits, and this is the perfect example.
Speaker 1: He's hearing the woman yelling in her car. He's he knows that the nine one one and everything. People are on the way. Bob Van Dylan goes and gets this woman out of the car, and they keep this and they keep the cameraman. You know, obviously you keep rolling.
Speaker 3: This is going to be huge, right, It's like, yeah, you're we're abandoning the live shot.
Speaker 4: But Also, you're about to see a rescue in real time, so enjoy.
Speaker 1: He waded through the waters and carried her out himself, all while he was doing a live cutaway on a national That's Dude program.
Speaker 2: Yeah a show.
Speaker 3: Well, you can like pick the show you're on with something like that on your reel. Just pick the market you want, pick your salary.
Speaker 1: He's already national. I don't know what he's gonna do now. I mean, he's already huge, but.
Speaker 4: Now he needs a show shown.
Speaker 1: Show shout out to Bob Van Dylan. He is a real hero and he's headlining. Three things you must see today if you didn't see it already, because it was everywhere this weekend.
Speaker 11: The rod Ryan Show Morning So ninety four five, The.
Speaker 1: Buzz ninety four five, The Buzz that Shine Down. Everyone's excited to see shine Down. The rod Ryan Show twenty Anniversary Party going down next Saturday. Already tomorrow is Tomorrow's Roctober one, October twelve, we will be at the Carbock Brewery rocking out with unplugged steps from Shine Doown, Sublime, Blue, October Theory, dead Man, the x ss Now. Rosie added to the bill. Rosie came by Rosie came by Onion Creek just to hang out. They had a gig later on that night. They were playing Chema Hard Workers. You know, they just wanted to stop by, and you know they were taking pictures with people and everybody was congratulating them on the gig that they that they were going to be able to play the twentieth Anniversary show. So love those guys. I love those guys, and I love like they're dogs. Okay, they're workers, man. They go out there and they absolutely hustle. They really do. They deserve all the great things that are happening to them. For sure, opportunities all week long here on The Rod Ryan Show to get into the twentieth Anniversary show. Chili's going to be out on Wednesday during the show. Where are we sending him, I don't know. And then I'm going to be out Thursday night. I'm gonna get the location. I know. I've said it a couple of times in the place. People that live way up north they know that this place Porky's is. We had some guy like an humbold who said, oh dude, that's really close. I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go see you on Thursday night. It's this place where all these food trucks go. There's a bar there, kind of like an ice house looking bar place, and then all the food trucks park there and you can bring the family and all of that stuff. So it's Thursday night. I'm gonna be there giving away a ton of tickets so I'll have more information. I know, I'm loose as a goose right now. Hey, what do you use to wash yourself in the shower? That's our poll question. Chili uses mittens mittens chili like ribbed for his Pleasurefoli he uses xfoliatey mittens to wash his junk and everything.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all of us were taken back by that. I can't stop thinking about it. What do you use to wash yourself in the showers? Our question this morning? Wash cloth eighteen percent, What a hassle? What a hassle? That mess? Shower, puffy thing forty test. The thirty five percent of our audit just uses their hands. I was a hand washer forever. I was just a hand guy.
Speaker 3: A hand washer is his total last case like scenario.
Speaker 1: For me, like camping is using your hands?
Speaker 4: Yeah, why would if there's nothing there? No amenities.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the puffy thing is the way to go for me. Now, the wash clothing was just there's too much work. What are you What are you going with it afterwards? What do you do with it?
Speaker 4: You ring it out?
Speaker 3: Okay, and you either hang it up for another use or you just ring it out and put it in the dirty clothes.
Speaker 1: Nope, too wet. You gotta wait, it's too wet to be in those dirty clothes. It'll rek avocate there.
Speaker 3: Bring it out and just toss it in with the rest of your dirty clothes.
Speaker 4: They're already dirty.
Speaker 1: Everybody's got an amberler going off right now? Check your phones?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: When is cuffing season?
Speaker 2: Is it now?
Speaker 1: Isn't it around the hall?
Speaker 4: It's fall?
Speaker 1: Right, it is fall officially, So cuffing season is when you lock in somebody for all these holidays. Don't go through the holidays by yourself. Right after this makes.
Speaker 3: Me the most important people in my life, and then let's never.
Speaker 1: See God, I would I can't even imagine bringing somebody around my mom and everybody just like, yeah, I just started dating her two weeks ago. She's coming to dinner for the season.
Speaker 4: Mom, she should be here for the season.
Speaker 1: I might be like, over my dead body, you're bringing some hussy that you met two weeks ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we didn't have to make him her plate.
Speaker 1: I had a girlfriend for a year and a half. My mom said, no, oh my god, it's not long enough. It's like, who are you not bringing that over here? So if you're off the market, listen, consider yourself lucky. This is what's happening. According to Plenty of Fish, these are going to be the big trends expected next year. They're gearing up for the twenty twenty five dating season. Okay, here we go. What are we going to be talking about? According to Plenty of Fish, do you know what yap trapping is?
Speaker 3: Yap trapping? Okay, yapping is talking? So maybe when you talk your way into something.
Speaker 1: When someone just talks about themselves on a date and doesn't ask any questions. Oh, d And of Singles said they have gone on a date with a yapp trapper.
Speaker 3: Before I read this year was like, let a guy talk to you for three hours or no, for ten minutes, and then they'll realize how much they like you.
Speaker 4: All right, you've been doing all the doking.
Speaker 1: What is freak matching?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: Someone that matches your freak. They're into the same things as you are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, connecting with someone over like a shared quirk or a freak which is taken on a different thing with puffin. Yeah, but some sort of a general weirdness have said they've connected with somebody over a quirk or freak. Coffee? How crazy is that? You like coffee?
Speaker 4: Were perfect for each other?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, get this, he likes coffee too.
Speaker 1: Grim keeping, grim keeping bonding with someone over your darker side or shared dislikes. Can you imagine I like people that are people that are just like duds and like always dark and like bummers? Two of you sounds like the worst evening ever.
Speaker 4: Okay, I think it'd be good.
Speaker 3: So now you can see how the world sees you.
Speaker 1: You imagine just talking down about everybody with another person for hours.
Speaker 3: No, what if I do hate someone, I do expect my significant other to also hate them.
Speaker 1: People are gonna be smutting. People are gonna be smutting in twenty twenty five. Smutting when you fantasize about things from shows or movies happening in real life. I don't even know what that means. Mentally, I thought you see something on the Hallmark Channel and you act it out.
Speaker 5: Well, Yeah, I wanted to like go get a bunch of dragons and then just burn down a whole city.
Speaker 1: That was really what I wanted to do. I watched House of the Dragon. I'm just a big city guy going back to my hometown short get the time, and then sticking with the capital ice k in the middle. So it's gotta have something to do with ick pursuing someone after looking past the initial ick or something superficial that you don't like, and you stick it out with them because they're not getting past the ick. I'm done, Okay, I'm a nice way to say. I was shallow and I got over that. Yeah, and I'm settled.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna make it an exception.
Speaker 1: I apologize for the last four minutes of radio. It's the buzz Rock.
Speaker 6: And alter very soon the Ryan Morning Show six to ten am.
Speaker 1: Here we go ninety four or five. The buzz Foo fighters on a temporary hiatus. That story on the music blog page today. I guess Dave doesn't want to answer a bunch of questions right now, and rumor is he's just trying to patch things up at home and then deal with this newborn kid of his, and I can only imagine the mess that that situation has to be. All Right, there's gonna be an alternative income opportunity. There's a new national contest that's coming up closer to around ninety ten. We're gonna get you into that. That starts up today. We are going to leave you with breaking Benjamin Stained Daughtry tickets October twenty fourth, Woodlands Pavilion. That'll be one of the last shows of the season. HI today have ninety three but stunny skies and low chances of rain. Houston's headlines please.
Speaker 4: With the death tolls.
Speaker 3: Seadily rising from Hurricane Helene and its remnants, President Biden is set to visit the region impacted this week.
Speaker 4: He spoke on the phone Sunday with Georgia and.
Speaker 3: North Carolina's governors, as well as additional officials across North Carolina, Tennessee, Florida, and South Carolina.
Speaker 4: They believe at least.
Speaker 3: One hundred and fifteen people have been killed throughout the southeast due to Hurricane Helene.
Speaker 4: So he's gonna hit these.
Speaker 3: Areas while trying not to disrupt any emergency operations. Apparently, North Carolina's Governor Roy Cooper says getting people out and getting supplies in is their top priority. I was seeing a lot of people having in to drop and supplies to some of these areas that are so heavily flooded.
Speaker 4: They have to do it by air. That's the only way they can get to people.
Speaker 1: Right now, I thought you were watching that Bob Van Dylan video. Yeah, that we've rescued that woman.
Speaker 4: Okay, that rescue is incredible.
Speaker 3: If you guys want to see something insane, go to Three Things You must see Love.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's headlining Three Things. So he not works at Fox. And when he was they called nine to one one. A woman was behind their live shot and she was calling out for help. Bob Van Dylan's like, Okay, I'm gonna go get her. He goes and saves this woman's life. Yeah, on live TV.
Speaker 3: It's incredible. He's like, I gotta go take out my wallet. He had already called it. He was like nine one one's on their way. Nine one's on their way, but she was just screaming and he sends it back to them. He's like, guys, like come back to me. Basically, and during the live shot break their video. He's carrying her out of the car. Yeah, straight up, rescues her.
Speaker 4: Oh hey, let's talk some space news.
Speaker 3: Two astronauts that were stranded on the International Space Station can finally say my ride's here. A NASA astronaut and his Russian cosmonaut colleague are now aboard the International Space Station after a successful SpaceX launch from Cape Canaver on Saturday. All four are scheduled to return to Earth in February.
Speaker 4: Have you heard the term sleep maxing yet? It's everywhere on TikTok and gen z. Well, you know they're all about that.
Speaker 3: Sleep maxing is a general term for when you obsess over getting the perfect night's sleep. So a lot of sleep treking apps involved one over the top hack, you know, like mouth taping.
Speaker 4: That's where you cover your mouth to force yourself to breath through your nose at night.
Speaker 1: Anyone said that's a good thing to do.
Speaker 4: This does pop up on my for you page a lot.
Speaker 1: Don't tape your mouth? I said it for a little bit. It was weird because then she puts it on and I wanted to talk to you.
Speaker 4: Now what babe? She can't even answer that. Also, does she ever do a sleepy girl mocktail.
Speaker 3: No, okay, well that's where you make cherry juice silter water and then add some magnesium powder and supposely it helps you.
Speaker 4: Get the best sleep of your life. Anyway, sleep maxing tends to backfire. According to one.
Speaker 3: Expert, They're like, this can lead to actually more stress and anxiety and ends up making your sleep worse over all, if you're so focused on like your sleep tracker data, studies have found one it's not always as accurate or as reliable as people think.
Speaker 4: But also if you come to focus on that, it's not going to help you get your seven hours at least that you need a night.
Speaker 1: So all I got to knock you out every night. All I can think of is that scene in The Forty year Old Virgin when he's getting like he's prepping himself to masturbate that night. He's got the candles everywhere and he's got the silk jammy, hello, is it me you? Long before he's got the geez I forgot what song is planned? Lionel Richie hu line of Richie. So yeah, it's just prepping yourself for sleep and filming yourself like an idiot. Yeah, yeah, sleep, Maxim, all right, what else?
Speaker 3: Well, do you want to spend a few nights in Prince's childhood home, not his real home, but his character's home from Purple Rain, which was a movie, Alex that was very popular and it had a soundtrack.
Speaker 1: You kind of figured out today that that that Purple Rain is a movie. Yes, I thought it was an album.
Speaker 4: I didn't know it with a corresponding movie. So it's actually the album.
Speaker 3: It's actually the movie's fortieth anniversary. And so that's why they are enlisting Wendy and Lisa from the Revolution. They help set all this up. So this house is in Minneapolis. It's been transformed into a shrine to both the movie Purple Rain and Prince himself. So if you book it, you'll get to listen to Prince's personal tape collection see the outfits he war and smell has curated cent Bar.
Speaker 4: I don't know, so I'm reading for a list. I don't know, Alex. You're gonna have to book it and tell us not.
Speaker 3: Going to For the twelfth time ever, Marilyn Manson has a new studio album on the way.
Speaker 1: One.
Speaker 3: Assassination under God Chapter one is set to release on November twenty second from Nuclear Blast Records. It'll be available on multiple formats. Formats they're saying, you know, limited edition box set, vinyls, paintings, prints, all of that. You can go check it out on the music blog page. Those are Houston's headlines.
Speaker 5: Take it Alex, the Texan's gotta win yesterday and they came back to be the Jags twenty four to twenty c j's Draft three three h and forty five yards and two touchdowns in the game. They also overcame a bunch of holding calls as well, takes to three and one to start the season. They're gonna play their next game on Sunday when they host Rod Ryan's Bills bot at Energy Stadium. We've got another Monday night football double header tonight. It's six thirty Tyreek Hill on the Dolphins host Will Levis and the Titans. Then at seven to fifteen Jared Goffin the Lions are gonna take on DK Metcalf and the Seahawks, which can watch both of those games on ESPN and ABC. And baseball, The Astros season finale against the Guardians was camped yesterday because of rain.
Speaker 1: They did win on Friday, and Saturday.
Speaker 5: Though yesterday's game it had absolutely no impact on the playoff seating. They had already locked in their spots. So they're just like, screw it, We're not gonna wait around. Let's just let's just call it. They're gonna play the Tigers in the wildcard round. They're gonna play game one of that series tomorrow at Minute Made Park. On the sports blog page today. Over the weekend, it was a UFC fight night and a UFC fighter and OnlyFans model made her opponent tap and then t werked in her face.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, there's no taunting rule in UFC. It shouldn't be or don't win the fight, but go check out the sports blog ninety four to five.
Speaker 2: The Buzz, Good Morning, Rod Ryan's show.
Speaker 1: I remember what ground zero was for me. Ground zero of Creed being in my algorithm is when we showed that video of the guy with the tattoo with all the letter oh yeah, and it was the Creed song Yes from the hold Me Now I'm six feet and it was like all the letters. I stopped and watched that one video and I shared it with you guys. I have had nothing but NonStop Creed in my feed everywhere I go now feeds it is a creed feed. It is an absolute creed feed. There is so much creed content out there right now on on Instagram, it's it's Instagram reels. I can't, I can't get away from it, or just any any social media that I'm on. I'm getting a creed beam sent to me. The one I saw just yesterday. It's the woman wondering what the dude is dreaming about. So she's like, oh, he's probably thinking of other women. That's her bubble above her head. And then he's snoozing away in the bubble up front of his that hit his head is Scott stap from that Thanksgiving day down Cowboy, that's all he's thinking about. Okay, Like he's probably thinking of other women. No, Scott's staff. That's thinking of Sidney Sweeney.
Speaker 5: One where she's crying in the bathroom mirror and it's like my wife getting ready for hearing, listening to me practice my creed singing in the shower before.
Speaker 1: Were going out. So I like that one, but I even like the blank win eighty two one better yes yes yes yes, yes, yes yes yeah. And then there's the boor at one too, and it also Liz I did. Somebody came up to me. They were trying to win tickets this weekend. They were wearing their Creed shirt. They wanted to rub it in that they went to go see the Creed show that I said I was going to go to that I didn't go to because I had my kid and I just couldn't move things around. Woe is me. But yeah, I feel like they specifically wore that Creed shirt this weekend to Onion Creek just so that they could say, Hey, here's the one and then Wizard jumps in. Oh, yeah, it was a great show. Wasn't a Wizard too? Yout out here? Wizard through everything? Like Wizard just wants like pylon that I wasn't there, gotcha, gotcha, guys, I saw the Wizard this weekend. He was out there pressing the flesh, taking pictures with people at Onion Creek. He's a seamster, making babies, kissing hands. Yep, Chili was out there this weekend. So some of that stuff is in my six picks. You can go check that out on the world famous rod Ryan Show page at the buzz dot com. Oh, somebody was asking I London and I made some cookies.
Speaker 4: We made the skull cookie.
Speaker 1: We made skull chocolate chip cookies. This weekend sot spooky season.
Speaker 4: Oh you didn't dirty oat mill?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 4: In there London doesn't like? Oh no cookies. I thought they were so good.
Speaker 3: Well, if they're the best cookie, why wouldn't a little child.
Speaker 4: Want to eat that?
Speaker 1: I don't think. I don't think my kid thinks that oatmeal raisin are the best cookie. That's weird, probably everyone else. So and then we took a container over to the neighbor's house, and then we left the container there. So I didn't bring you guys in any cookies. So wow, Eduardo has them all.
Speaker 2: He's got fun.
Speaker 1: I tweeted this out about an hour ago. You can go see it on our feet because you want to probably take our pole question. Anyways, this morning, Uh, did anybody ever end up watching Cocaine Bear?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I mean I heard it was a joke. It was a goof, but it was kind of okay.
Speaker 4: I mean we had some really great actors in it, comedians and stuff.
Speaker 1: Cocaine Bear. Yeah, none that you can name, though, so I'm not good at that. I think Elizabeth Banks was kind of in the but she was like a producer of it or something right or a director in.
Speaker 3: My head, and I wouldn't eve use the White Lady in Hollywood that one.
Speaker 1: So Cocaine Bear kind of came and went. There's still parodies coming. And here's what I have for you today. I put out the trailer on uh on the X at Rod Ryan Show, a clip of Crackcoon. I'm in Crackoon. A raccoon gets into some crack that some crackheads threw out of their car when they're being chased by the police. The raccoon eats the crack becomes krackcoon.
Speaker 5: Because like Bear is going to win in a fight with the human no matter what, a raccoon give them a little crack.
Speaker 1: I don't know where that fight's going, but I know you have to call them kraccoon raccoon for sure. I will definitely watch it. If you want to see the trailer for Craccoon I have it. Can't go fast enough. Hey, listen, chance to win some money. Take a little some of this, guys, We're gonna get your text tonight ninety four or five The Buzz Good Morning Rob Ryan Show on this MILF Monday Sunny skies today. Low chances of rain ninety three will be the high. Okay, Alex your turn online. It's Alex online ninety four five the mus What.
Speaker 5: You got, Bro, today's a wel You're gonna make everything okay, very simple. Maybe we've had a rough start to the week, your bills maybe didn't give you the best performance last night.
Speaker 2: There's a rough one last night.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 5: Oh you gonna do his head over to you. Today's aol. There's a one button on the entire thing, and it just says make everything okay. You click it and then it's it's loading. It's making everything okay, is in progress. Okay, is in progress. We're three cords the way there and and everything is okay. Now everything is still okay. Try checking your settings or perception of objective reality, or hit the button again, and then you can just hit the button again until everything's okay. So really, you're gonna fix any problem you have today.
Speaker 1: Everything okay. I can get over this. I mean, I really am.
Speaker 5: You may have to hit it a couple of times, but eventually, if you hit this button enough today, everything will be okay.
Speaker 1: I mean, the bill's got crushed last night, but everything's gonna be over the three and one. You know, I would give anything to be three and one. It's just that easy. Just hitting this buddy like that and then.
Speaker 5: It'll, you know, and then if it's still not okay, just hit it again until it's okay.
Speaker 1: Okay. Very simple strategy. Make everything okay, don't have a don't have a bad Monday, everybody. You'll make everything okay. At the world famous Rod Ryan Show. Paid at the bus dot com. This is a really nice to be today. Thank you, Thank you Ryan Show ninety four five, but twenty four or five. The buzz that's just getting you amped up for those tickets were given away. I know the show today, Breaking Benjamin's staining Daughtry in Town October twenty fourth.
Speaker 2: Woodland's Pavilion.
Speaker 1: Tickets are available now through ticket Master locations.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll have it.
Speaker 1: We'll have them for you on know the show Big week here on the Rod Ryan Show. Chili's gonna be out on Wednesday with more tickets. I'll be out Thursday night. Saturday is the Boo Rock Car Show. You are all invited to come out and join us. We're going to be at Mancuso, Harley Davis and the Crossroads location off of two ninety and Highway six right around that area. You're all invited on Saturday morning to come out and hang with us a little bit. I mean hang with us a lot bit. A little bit. But I'm gonna bring some tickets too to the rod Ryan Show twentieth anniversary party, so we'll get involved. I mean, we'll do like some drawings while we're out there. Maybe we'll tie it into the fifty to fifty anything we can do to raise money for our Boom Rock efforts. Right now, Boom Rock Store is up and running. The rod Ryan Show Cares online store Boom there. It is all our new designs. We have the golf tournament coming up in a couple of weeks. I still have room for some more sponsorship opportunities, and that's really where we make our money. We don't really make a whole lot of money on like selling the golf Like you know, getting the foursomes in there. We still got to buy those forcems s from the golf tournament. They just don't give us the course for free. I don't know that's blowing anybody's mind right now. We have to pay for those foursomes, so we got to give a lot of that money back for people signing up. Where we make money is on the sponsorship side of things. So if you have some items that maybe we could use for the auction or any of that stuff, that would be great. I think we're tight on volunteers. I think that part is done, but boy, there's still some sponsorship opportunities that I would love to get you involved. If you have any questions, you can email me Chill. He's got all this up on links and guests today. Good day on the website too. You mentioned the Looking at Girls blog page is doing really well. The MILF is the number one link today on the ex that Rod Ryan show. What do you use to wash yourself with? In the shower? Forty one percent of our audience the biggest number one of those mess shower puffy poofy things. That's to call that a loofah. Thirty four percent just using their hands. Okay, Alex can't keep his hands off himself. He's just washing with hands in a bar soap, right, Yeah, you're bar soap guy easier?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, should ife use the bar soap?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 1: She has your own stuff, schutter own stuff. Yeah, Okay, nineteen percent are using a washcloth. Ugh for other Chili's another guy. It's got those mittens. It's got those shower mittens with the nubs on it, with the nubbins on there. Fully like getting his undercarriage all nice and clean. Thank you Chillian for being so clean. I'm freshure every morning. It's a little important. And he does smell the best of anybody on the show. Facts comes in. What is that intoxicating smell? Chili tells me something different every time too. I don't think he wants me to know what he's wearing, because this doesn't want me to get it. Ah, you know, it's one of those things where I think it's a thing. You know what I mean, You wouldn't know, You wouldn't know what that is. We talked about vanity plates before. I've never had a vanity plate. I never had anything that I like, I thought was clever enough that I wanted to get most of them.
Speaker 3: I think Other John owns your vanity plate anyway, What does that mean?
Speaker 4: Like Other John has license plate like rod Ryan Show or something like that.
Speaker 1: Probably not a street legal one. I don't think he drives around with a rod Ryan license plate on his car.
Speaker 3: I think he owns that one. He has a c Stroud one. He has like all these Houstonian people. He has them, and I think they are legit. I think they are like they're taken from the Texas.
Speaker 9: D m B.
Speaker 4: Like you can't go get that one?
Speaker 1: He has it? Oh like he's squatting. Yeah, like I squat Yeah, U are O websites right like Taylor Swift farted?
Speaker 4: That's right?
Speaker 1: Which is for said John, you want to buy it? I supposed to be talking about that, but I know I still own I don't use it for anything. I parked it. It used to be it used to redirect people to our website and then we all know that story. Okay, well yeah, I just you know, the vanity plate was just weird for me. I like that black license plate too, looks cool. It would look cool on my car. I got a car, that black license plate would be cool. I just what am I gonna put on it? Something dumb?
Speaker 4: RRS twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: Prob Yeah, you know what I mean? Or when people come up with names for their boats, like you know you gotta put it, you know, the aquaholic runner boy.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: People are now to have this kind of time. Does anybody have a fun name for their Wi Fi at their place? If you come up with a great network name.
Speaker 4: I haven't.
Speaker 1: Somebody's gonna say FBI surveillance, and everybody likes are watching FBI surveillance man like number one. Ye, people use that every apartment complex.
Speaker 5: Like if you looked on my apartment WiFi, I'll do a screenshot today and try and just like act like I'm gonna go connect. Yeah, there's like five FBI surveillances there are. Okay complex alone.
Speaker 1: Okay, tebody, if you've seen this one, the name of the Wi Fi is mom, it's this one. Every day I'm buffering has been another one. So these are these?
Speaker 2: Are it?
Speaker 1: People that these are some of the fun ones that they've seen out there. I just I'm not even crapping on you. I'm glad that you you can come up with this stuff. I'm not good at this. I'm not good Like when he say, okay, we're here, we're setting up your network. What do you want to call it? I don't know, London hot Dog voodoo, you know my dog's name. You know, they're come up with something clever on the spot, usually too pretty fly for a Wi Fi.
Speaker 4: That's great. See like, here's yours has I think that's just.
Speaker 1: A made plate. Don't you think he's just making that for funzies?
Speaker 4: No, I think he actually owns it.
Speaker 1: You think he would spend all of that money to pay for a vanity plate that would not be on a vehicle.
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 1: I don't even know that you can do that. To be honest with you, I don't think you can just buy license plates. I think you can buy license plates like that, but I don't think you can buy registered license plate and just have them sitting around. I think it's gonna be on a car in case you want to commit a crime. Uh. How about rebellious Amish family. That's a funny one. Connectile dysfunction.
Speaker 2: You guys are funny.
Speaker 1: New England clam router.
Speaker 4: That's good.
Speaker 1: It hurts when strong ip the land before time, network unavailable. Tell my WIF I love her, very good, Very good, Dora the Internet Explorer, Hide your hide your kids, hide your WiFi caution hotspot. Oh and then someone said, well listen, my my WiFi name is very boying. But the password is great. When people ask me for it, I just tell them it's super secure in no spaces. You guys are clever.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 1: I wish I could come up with that stuff on the fly. I just can't. So rod Ryan's show ninety four or five The Buzz, All right, ninety four or five The Buzz Offspring, you know that always puts a smile on my face. I hope you're off to a great start to your day, everybody. We're gonna be up in the nineties last day of September where I've not seen the Billy Joe Armstrong beam yet a couple of times. I haven't been hit with that one yet. I imagine I'm going to see it a couple of times today. Still, how to wake them up? Waitrow, definitely somebody wake this guy up. Septembers ending today. Okay, tomorrow's October one. We got sunny skuys today, highs around ninety three with low chances of rain. What haven't we give it away yet?
Speaker 3: I have a pair of tickets to see Breaking Benjamin and Stayin with special guest Daughtry.
Speaker 4: They're playing Woodlands Pavillion in October twenty fourth.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, we're.
Speaker 1: Gonna have a question for you on the flip of this break man, please stay with us.
Speaker 11: The rod Ryan Morning Show six to ten am.
Speaker 1: About four or five The Buzz. Here we go rod Ryan Show, getting ready to wrap things up here, it's time for Know the show. Where's that snappy music?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Breaking Benjamin Staying Daughtry, October twenty fourth, Woodland's Pavilion. Tickets are available through your ticket Master locations, or you can just win them from us. What's your question?
Speaker 4: What can you now uber to your home? There's a certain thing you can uber now. It's a collaboration of companies.
Speaker 1: You might say it seems silly. It does seem silly.
Speaker 4: You have the option to be silly.
Speaker 1: People like options. Okay, good all right? Seven one three two one two five nine four five for tickets to see these guys right here. This is stained right here, ninety four to five The Buzz rod Ryan Show, getting ready to wrap up on MILF Monday. A lot of clicks on that website today, Thank you, guys. And I saw you guys were looking at some other things. I guess you're probably looking aroun to see if there's a hidden link. No hitting link today. There is not a hidden link today. I know occasionally I'll throw something on there. I should have done it today actually, but you guys were looking for sure. Occasionally I'll put a hidden link in there, like an Easter egg to win some extra tickets to something I don't know. Maybe i'll do a hidden link this week. I hadn't. I don't think I did one last week. But thank you for checking out the website for whatever reason. Car show information, the car Show, The Booms Rock Car Show is on Saturday. I hope you're making plans to join us on Saturday. Nice weather all week man, Sunny's guys. Highs up around ninety three today, let's go. He's now nine four. I know this show on ninety four five.
Speaker 12: L La la la la la la la la la la la.
Speaker 7: La la la la la la la la.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Rob Ryan Show.
Speaker 5: Hey, what's hey?
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't know what's up?
Speaker 6: What up?
Speaker 2: Who is this?
Speaker 1: List? Is Mark? Him? Mark? Welcome to the show. How are you? I'm great? All right, let's see we got tickets for me? Yeah, dude, let's see. This is a really good ticket. Man, it's a great show.
Speaker 2: Tessa.
Speaker 1: What's your question?
Speaker 11: Hey?
Speaker 5: Mark?
Speaker 4: Can you tell me what you can now get?
Speaker 1: Ubered Halloween costumes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right, that's correct answer from Spirit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they've they've collabed with Spirit, which I don't know if I'm not leaving my house enough, I don't. I don't come across the Spirit yet.
Speaker 10: There.
Speaker 1: They got to be up and running everywhere.
Speaker 3: There's one towards the sounds much freeway, like leaving galleria. Okay, yeah, there's one there.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Hey, Mark, you just you just want to know the show. What are you giving them?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 3: You get a pair of tickets Sea Breaking Venjamin and stayed with special guests of Daughtry at Woodland's Billion October twenty fourth.
Speaker 4: Congrats, awesome you near the shoe, dude, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: Do you have anything else for me or no? Do you got anything else with me?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Just have a good day. Yea, absolutely all right, my man, Hell great day. All right, hang on, thanks for being a part of the show today.
Speaker 2: Mark, you got it.
Speaker 1: I was stolen. I was just looking for some Daughtry to go out with today. This guy got the shaft on alternative radio, Fitty, Yeah, why is this is three doors down? Why is this not being played on the rag.
Speaker 5: Idea?
Speaker 1: Because he came from because he came from American Idol and everybody was like, no, we can't do that.
Speaker 4: This is a sellout.
Speaker 1: This is three doors down, that's all this is. This should have been played on every alternative station. All right, Sean got into the Hall of Fame this morning, sure did. Fresh out of bad head to head. Congratulations to beat Jad the Fireman. So Sewn is Hall of Famer number ten. Need some brand new players. The next time we play is going to be on Wednesday morning. We are not going to be here tomorrow. That's my first mention of that, just because I want to get beat up for the entire show. But yeah, we got some things we gotta do tomorrow, so we'll be back on Wednesday with all of this stuff. Thank you to the Great Texas Hammer for coming on. We play the Texas Hammer game each and every Monday. Milf was the number one link today. Chili and his shower MYTS was probably my favorite moment of the show. I was lolling for real, Okay, for real, I just chilly with shower MYTS. Cleaning is undercarriage every morning. I love it. My six picks A lot of people were checking those out. Thank you very much. But it wasn't anywhere near what the MILF and the Looking at Girls blog page did. So Yeah, so we'll have some best of we'll record some things for you guys that'll be on to You won't even know that we're not here tomorrow. You won't even know.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Next up is the NonStop Nooner with Jeremy. Jeremy's gonna be here. Well, Jeremy should have started a minute and a half ago. He's got the non Stop noon or pick a tickets with him at the one o'clock hour. So golf tournament information. I made it very clear that I still have some sponsorship opportunities. I made it very clear that I want you all coming out to the Boobs Rock Car Show this Saturday. All this information is on links and guests tests on Houston Life Today at one o'clock.
Speaker 2: And that's it, man, that's all she's got.
Speaker 1: Man, We're back with you on Wednesday morning.
Speaker 2: Hey, m af.
Speaker 1: Well, wasn't that fun? If you missed any of the show today, all the good stuff will be podcast checking out on the world famous Ron Ryan Show page dot com.