Speaker 1: One one Lichtaco on Orlando's rock station one O one one w j r R.
Speaker 2: It's a good tune there from kill Switch Engage. By the way, yeah it is.
Speaker 1: Before you go with our final ideatology this morning, a reminder please vote where you say it, we play it. Brought to you by Fairwin's Credit Union. You can do this until nine o'clock at the jar our facebook page. Even if you don't usually do this, you might want to this week because we are giving away Welcome to Rockville passes each morning.
Speaker 3: It's the countdown to Welcome to Rockville Today's tickets that somebody's just randomly picked for them Friday tickets for Welcome to Friday lineup. So tell us which Motley Cruz song you want to hear JR. Our facebook page is where you do.
Speaker 1: One of you votes will be randomly picked given today's tickets. Oh my gosh, drop the pandawn here, can't be mandown pan down?
Speaker 3: See goodbye? What the heck go?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: You got some craziness going over there, So you gotta stop on that.
Speaker 2: Operator, No, it'll stop. One'll be all right, all right?
Speaker 3: So you got it together?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: I think we're okay. Let's all do it together. Put your hands up and rib instead of wu saw. People always say.
Speaker 1: Rib.
Speaker 3: Don't you feel better? It's just yeah, all right, UM.
Speaker 1: Told you about this actually a few months ago. Yesterday was the day Microsoft officially killed off Skype. Oh yeah, the video chat app that was founded in two thousand and three. Then Microsoft bought it in twenty eleven for eight point five billion dollars and uh you know, it made it to twenty two, twenty two years old before uh well, Microsoft killed it off obviously because they wont a micro Everybody over to their team's platform, which we know is fantastic spending time on there as well.
Speaker 3: God, when I see those invites from teams meetings, yeah, let me stop exactly everything I'm doing to jump on a meeting.
Speaker 1: And those teams meetings they have a way of lasting way longer than they need to.
Speaker 3: Because somebody says, anybody else have anything to add And there's the ass.
Speaker 2: Kisser, well yes I think that we should, and you just.
Speaker 1: And then there's the ones who want to carry on chats during the meeting as well to show ask kissery. So rest in peace, Skype, enjoy teams going forward. If that's your thing. And if you don't have to use any of these great pieces of technology, consider yourself fortunate. Humble opinion.
Speaker 3: I mean they are good for certain things, like you know, doctor visits online. Sure, hey, you know what this thing is is boil right here?
Speaker 2: Do you get? What do I do with that?
Speaker 1: Thirty forty people all vying for attention though, Yep, all right, we've got a conspiracy theory here. I thought I'd have to bring this one here too. I let you all consider. National Weather Service offices around the country are on guard after recent threats to agency infrastructure. Specifically, they're Doppler weather radars. You're telling me, terrorists, you're going into the weather radar. It is a violent, malicious style group that.
Speaker 3: You can get the weather wrong anyway, believes believes that these Doppler balls that you see all over so hey, some of these TV stations, we got one sit right on the top of the Channel two tower.
Speaker 1: This this violent malicia style group believes those are not radar systems but rather weather weapons, and they are starting a movement uh to destroy them before they destroy us.
Speaker 3: Listen, man, stay away from the Doppler balls. They help us out with things like you know, telling us when violent storms are coming.
Speaker 1: Or internal No. Email went out to employees yesterday that this level of alertness has been raised because of this threat from some militia group that believes the Doppler radar are weather weapons.
Speaker 3: Listen, militia group go out and like save the whales or something.
Speaker 2: No, that's that's that's not what they do. You know what. I again, that's not what they do.
Speaker 3: Focus your energy on something else.
Speaker 1: Dressing camouflage and run around in the woods and play war games.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, they're the ones that they're on the monkey bars training right with a rifle on their back.
Speaker 1: Well, no, those are that's that's the true that that's yeah, yeah, gee, hottis are the ones with the monkey bars in the desert. Which is another conversation. How so many people have so much time on their hands to dedicate to stuff like this.
Speaker 3: We have to start picketing right outside for that too.
Speaker 2: Where does all this time come from? Where you have?
Speaker 3: Oh, when their pickets are out and it's the same people every time, Yes, of course it is.
Speaker 2: That's what they do. That's what they do.
Speaker 3: It's the you know, the one outside the abortion you're not getting pregnant.
Speaker 2: You could listen.
Speaker 1: If you wanted to have a protest and have some people show up for whatever it is.
Speaker 2: You can get it. Yeah, you you.
Speaker 1: Just got to have the right numbers to call and stroke a few checks and boom, you've got instant protest.
Speaker 3: But come on, look, somebody said, need to put their tin foil hat back on and go back to the parents' basement. Leave the weather radars alone. I'm with you. I like what you said initially talking. They're having a hard enough time getting weather forecast correct in the first place. Let's not be trying to take away some of the tools that actually do you know, reflect accurately for the most part. M I mean, you can look at rare and go, well, okay, it it is raining or snowing or whatever. I can just look at my weather phone, special weather phone, not effect in that one. You just let that comment slide right by. You got the protesters outside the clinic. Ma'am, you're not getting pregnant. Not even a really good happy hour.
Speaker 1: So we got another Florida peacock's story. Oh okay, I wasn't aware of this, but apparently, uh remember, I'm ten percent peacock. I grew up with the peacock farm in walking distance from my house. Apparently, the town of Pinecrest, which is in northern Miami Dade County, as a peacock situation which has exploded over the years and is now to the point where they're having to take kind of a drastic step to They don't want to kill the peacocks or get rid of them, and they enjoy having them around.
Speaker 3: They're pretty, they're another poop everywhere, and they make loud noises.
Speaker 1: They are administering vessectomies to peacocks.
Speaker 4: So when I was growing up, there were no peacocks, you know we have. Our neighborhoods were full of herons, blue herons, and ibises. I mean the official bird of the University of Miami is the ibis. That's what we want to see in our neighborhood. Those are the native species. And now really you would think that our mascot is the peacock, because they're everywhere.
Speaker 1: A male will fight for his territory, even to the extent of attacking his own reflection in a car door.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: The other thing I learned in this news story, which I'm sharing with you on our jar Facebook page. You're ten percent peacock. I don't know.
Speaker 3: If you know everything, what do you need?
Speaker 1: Did you know that male peacocks have harems, have let harems?
Speaker 3: I believe it. Male peacocks are the hot ones. That's remember because when they they're the one, they're the feather spreaders.
Speaker 1: But that's why they're doing the vasectoms, because these female peacocks blindly are loyal to whichever you know male is spreading his feathers. I guess, and I guess you you fix him, let him bang away, and uh you know, no harm, no foul.
Speaker 2: That good?
Speaker 1: Yeas either that one or peacock blocker. There you go, vasectomy or.
Speaker 3: BB peacock.
Speaker 2: That I got nothing, nothing, nothing
Speaker 3: Like one O one one double j R R, Orlando's rock station