Speaker 1: Ah, don't touch that dial. Listen to.
Speaker 2: May Yes Fork, It's another half hour fun with Blondie and Dagwood, with Arthur Lake as Dagwood and Rutherford as Blondie and Hanley Stafford as mister Dethers Blondie and Dagwood in just a minute. But first, a word from the Ford Dealers of America again. For nineteen fifty Ford has won the Fashion Academy Gold Medal award as Fashion Car of the Year. Listen to what mister George I. Hutchings, a fireman from Des Moines, Iowa, one of the more than two hundred thirty thousand Happy owners, said about his fifty Ford. I was surprised the low priced cars could have the room and beauty inside that my fifty Ford has. I was expecting that only the most expensive cars would have that much space and would look as rich. With the style on the inside equal to that on the outside. I can see now why my friends told me to get a new Ford. Smooth power and pep. That V eight engine and the comfort of driving my fifty Ford makes me the proudest car owner in town. Comments like that are heard every day by Ford dealers, But we want you to prove for yourself that the new nineteen fifty Ford is the one truly fine car in its field. The classified phone directory will give you the name of your nearest Ford dealer, or perhaps you know him personally. Call him tomorrow and ask for a test drive in the new nineteen fifty Ford.
Speaker 1: Feel its comfort, Hear the purr of its.
Speaker 2: Mighty V eight or ninety five horse power six see its many big car features. Yes, see, hear and feel the difference yourself. Test drive the new nineteen fifty Ford tomorrow. And now for our weekly visit with your neighbors, the Bumpsteads of Shaney Lane Avenue. Well, it's about six o'clock in the evening in the Bumpstead household.
Speaker 1: Dagwood has just come home from the office, taking as usual, Die for the couch. Panda's lying.
Speaker 2: They're all unraveled as Blondie tells him what happened during the day.
Speaker 3: And then at four o'clock, Alexander's school teacher, Miskeller be called, yeah, and she said she was keeping Alexander after school and said that she was keeping how did you know?
Speaker 4: Well, last night Alexander got me there teaching.
Speaker 5: My good old one two punch.
Speaker 3: You're encouraging him to fight, dag, would all shame on you?
Speaker 4: Oh no, I not, But I bet he's passing out of few black eyes that he.
Speaker 5: Owes to a few of his friends on his way home. M hmm, I wish I was young again. Boy, would I get in the trouble?
Speaker 3: Neil, I don't think he's been fighting.
Speaker 5: He's a bumpstead and I'll bet he's been fighting.
Speaker 6: What do you bet?
Speaker 5: I bet?
Speaker 4: Okay, if he hasn't been fighting, I'll do the dishes tonight.
Speaker 6: Now, if he husband fighting, you've.
Speaker 4: Got to take care of the funny how he's a bet mm and not in foods going down to look at it at five in the morning.
Speaker 6: Well that's a hard bargain. But okay, am.
Speaker 4: I going to enjoy kicking you out of bed at five o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 6: Oh boy, I'll see who it is, dear.
Speaker 5: I'll just curl up here on the couch and rest my eyes.
Speaker 6: Why hello, miss Llerby, Well come right.
Speaker 5: In, missus bumbs did thank you?
Speaker 4: My?
Speaker 5: This room is so homey.
Speaker 7: There this beautiful curtains, the lovely furniture, the rugs, then.
Speaker 6: This cute dog.
Speaker 5: Sleeping on the couch.
Speaker 6: I get your hands off.
Speaker 8: Man, it's not a dog, it's a man.
Speaker 6: Yes, miss Ellerby, as this is my husband.
Speaker 5: Hell do you do? Mister Bumstead? Hello, you know, lying there with your.
Speaker 7: Tense suit on, looking at me with those big brown eyes.
Speaker 5: I was sure you were a great day.
Speaker 6: I just couldn't help scratching.
Speaker 7: Your stop that I beg your pardon, mister Bumstead.
Speaker 6: There's just such a resemblance, Miss Ellerby.
Speaker 3: You usually come to see us when something's wrong with Alexander's schoolwork.
Speaker 6: I hope it's not that tonight.
Speaker 5: Missus Bumstead.
Speaker 6: Ooh comes through, I said, ooh, come through.
Speaker 5: That's French for heck No.
Speaker 7: I wondered if Alexander's tools about his desire to be an actor.
Speaker 5: Oh yes, you see at school we're having.
Speaker 7: A little genetic offering.
Speaker 6: Oh how wonderful.
Speaker 4: Yeah. If this offering is like the last dramatic offering had would be smart to refuse.
Speaker 1: It, Missus Bumstead.
Speaker 7: Alexander has a brilliant talent. I don't think i'm overestimating his acting ability when I say he'll captivate his audience and.
Speaker 5: Lay him in the aisles.
Speaker 3: That's nice, Alexander an actor.
Speaker 6: You really? I think he has talent. I definitely feel the kid has a lot on the ball.
Speaker 5: Hey, but what do you teach miss Alerby? English?
Speaker 7: Of course and the drama? Yes, you can't tell, you know, Alexander might grow up to be another Clark Gable? Who are Van Johnson A Montgomery Clift?
Speaker 1: Oh? I mustn't do this to myself.
Speaker 4: And I don't know about this miss Alby.
Speaker 7: Oh, mister Bumstead, it's a very interesting posession.
Speaker 6: The good actress make as much as two or three.
Speaker 7: Thousand a week and that ain't Hey.
Speaker 5: Did you say ankle? Oh?
Speaker 7: I'm sorry, I just slipped out.
Speaker 6: What would the school board say if they knew you?
Speaker 5: Mister Bumstead?
Speaker 7: I hope, I hope you'll keep my little grammatical slip strictly entre now Athrey new that's.
Speaker 5: French for under your hat.
Speaker 7: Sure, now you will discourage Alexander in his acting aspirations.
Speaker 6: Will you?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 3: No, we won't say anything for a while, at.
Speaker 8: Least will thank you?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 7: I really must be running along and thank you again so much.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm glad you dropped in, Miss lerb.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Ford coupead.
Speaker 7: I still say you'd make a wonderful, great day.
Speaker 4: Had a fine English teacher.
Speaker 3: Now there there, dear, I don't think you look like a great day, only a little bit around your muddle.
Speaker 6: I mean you're a grandie.
Speaker 3: I'm just joking, dear. I think I just heard the back door. That must be Alexander.
Speaker 5: Is that you Alexander?
Speaker 6: Yes, Alexander, what.
Speaker 5: Have you been down?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 10: Good evening, Peter, Ah, good evening, Peter. I'm so sorry I was delayed. Has a splendid evening this evening. And that's pap What kind of talk is that, Alexander?
Speaker 6: Is that you always has been?
Speaker 11: Look?
Speaker 4: Look Alexander, look, let let's forget all that stuff.
Speaker 5: But look have you been fighting today?
Speaker 6: I perish the thought ridiculous.
Speaker 5: To answer yes or no? That's all?
Speaker 9: Yes, no, Peter? And what is it?
Speaker 6: Peter business? What is now? Don't you know?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 6: Chap, that's British for Latin for my old man?
Speaker 5: What goes on here?
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, dag Woods, I know it's what miss Ellerby said.
Speaker 6: You mean that I look like a great Dane. Alexander might be a great actor. He's being an actor. Yeah, that's what it is. Only I get it now. Well, Alexander. You just don't talk like yourself, and you don't.
Speaker 5: Act like a real Bumstead either.
Speaker 10: I dared if I have a shell again, I'm thinking of changing my name, Yes, Peter, and.
Speaker 5: Don't call me Peter. I'll call you a potato.
Speaker 10: Eh, very well, sir, What do you mean you're thinking of changing your name?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 10: Major, I think what's your father said about?
Speaker 6: Peter goes double for mater?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 6: What's wrong with your name?
Speaker 5: Please?
Speaker 6: Well it doesn't have any dignity.
Speaker 10: What's the matter with Bumstead, Bomstead, Bomstead, Boomstead.
Speaker 6: It sounds like a man falling down the stairs. And what name were you thinking of?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 10: How about Alexander Barrymore. Of course it would only be my stage name, our stage. My name would be Alexander Gable.
Speaker 6: Slucky.
Speaker 10: My girl's name is Sylvia.
Speaker 6: He dad would he does want to be an actor?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, not that.
Speaker 10: Yes, I can't decide whether to be an actor and be famous or be a ham and make money. What a decision to be or not to be? That is the question. A Hamlet, you know? Yeah, I know, I know.
Speaker 5: I played Hamlet once myself.
Speaker 4: I walked on this stage and tights and the audience laughed.
Speaker 5: And then I've bent over in a slip.
Speaker 4: Then I read my line party in such sweet sorrow, and my pants came down with the curtains.
Speaker 3: Dad would now tell us all about this, Alexander.
Speaker 10: Now, it's really nothing except that you're looking at the star of the school play. Miss I would be an either side that I was the most talented actor in our school. And about my fighting part. Oh yes, yes, I won't be in any more fights. I wouldn't dare take a chance of maring my classic features.
Speaker 4: You may not be an actor, but you're already a ham.
Speaker 6: More like his father. Every day. Well, I've got to get upstairs for a moment.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 10: I wish to see if I can put a little romantic wave into my hair and tell me when dinners our son and actor.
Speaker 6: My you'd think he was a star already. I've never seen him put on such airs.
Speaker 3: And if it turns out to be good in the play, he probably won't even speak to you.
Speaker 5: I imagine, Alexander Barrymore will.
Speaker 6: We'll just have to see what happens.
Speaker 3: But don't you forget now Tonight you wash the dinner dishes and be sure you don't break any What are you going to do, blondie?
Speaker 6: I want to do what you usually do?
Speaker 1: Oh you do?
Speaker 5: Huh? Well let's see. Well, I sit in a big chair with my paper and get real comfortable and.
Speaker 4: Loosen my suspenders and there you can do the best you can.
Speaker 9: Oh, this is wonderful.
Speaker 6: With Dag we're doing the dishes.
Speaker 3: If I can make some more beds like that, life is going to be very simple. Life will be simple, but we'll be eating off paper plates.
Speaker 6: Dag would see what you made me do, now, Dagwood, that was your fault.
Speaker 5: No, it wasn't.
Speaker 4: You shouldn't buy such slippery sofa thinks they're leaning out of my hands all by themselves.
Speaker 6: Well what did you break?
Speaker 5: Brother?
Speaker 6: You know that gravy boat? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Well, no whom wholl.
Speaker 4: Ever sail in it again? He has a complete shipwreck and nail.
Speaker 6: That's too bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, dear, you look very cute in that little apron of mine with the pink ruffle.
Speaker 5: I not stopping.
Speaker 6: Ooh me, I powder your little nose. You cut that out, and my rose.
Speaker 5: Needs powdering out.
Speaker 6: Powdering myself in the powder room.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, I'd like to see you wear that apron every night when you wash the dishes. Oh, hey, Pa, Hey, Mom, I mean oh father.
Speaker 6: Oh, mother, dear?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, why is.
Speaker 3: It I've been thinking about Holy smoke Pops wearing an apron. Yeah, he's doing the dishes. Ge, pap you look just like a girl.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I thought it was a great Dane.
Speaker 10: Well, I just wanted to tell you that I decided not to change my name to Barrymore.
Speaker 6: Well, that's good.
Speaker 10: How does this sound, Alexander? Boy?
Speaker 6: Huh, but Jane, you must come with me, do see guzba why? Indeed, we will begetsy wood and zeecauzbomb.
Speaker 9: By.
Speaker 4: I'm going upstairs and get after your studies, Alexander. And that doesn't include making faces at yourself in the mirror either. Very well, father dear, and don't call me father dear, call me pop dear.
Speaker 6: Whatever you say, sir. Oh by the way, Mom, Yes, Alexander.
Speaker 10: Tomorrow morning, I think i'll have breakfast in bed, tea bags and primpets please.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, good night, handbone, Oh boys, midnight, I'll try my new character out of Mom and Pop.
Speaker 6: I'll talk in this waste basket so it'll make my voice on hollow and Bruse.
Speaker 5: Boy.
Speaker 6: They both sound asleep down the foot of the bedroom. They can't see me the ghost. What did you say, Blondie?
Speaker 5: What what that?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 6: What was what?
Speaker 5: I heard? Something awful?
Speaker 3: It was probably a mouse, It sounded more like a moose.
Speaker 6: You probably woke yourself up with your own story. And when I don't snore that loud, yes you do.
Speaker 3: I've had to tell our neighbors that you're testing a foghorn for pointing a goose.
Speaker 6: You're dreaming, dear, If I'm dreaming, and.
Speaker 5: As sure as they're gruesome.
Speaker 6: Dreaming, I would what was that?
Speaker 5: When I happen to ask you first? I did?
Speaker 9: All.
Speaker 5: All I know is that I'm scared, silly.
Speaker 6: Turn on the light. I'd rather not, but somebody, but something is in the room.
Speaker 4: That's why I don't want to turn on the light.
Speaker 5: I'd rather not see it.
Speaker 6: I'm going to turn on the light, Dago, Do you see anything? What do you see anything?
Speaker 5: Oh, Kenna? I back my head under the covers.
Speaker 6: Well I don't see anybody. I guess it must be just our imagination. Well, I'll turn the light off and let's get back to sleep. You can on escape your doom column.
Speaker 10: Get down on your knees and say your pajamas.
Speaker 6: I mean, say your prayers.
Speaker 3: Alexander Panta, No, I'm Alexander Kila.
Speaker 6: Wear that light switch. Well, how'd you likedact to the acting? Oh, Dagwood.
Speaker 3: I want you to take Alexander into his room and give him dagwood.
Speaker 6: Dagwood, Alexander, Look what you've done to your father.
Speaker 9: He's fainted.
Speaker 6: Get some waters.
Speaker 3: Gosh when a tribute to my acting ability, I laid them in the aisle.
Speaker 2: We continue our siyan.
Speaker 1: That's the moment.
Speaker 2: The first Care's an message from the four Dealers of America. More than two hundred and thirty thousand happy owners agree it makes sense to drive the nineteen fifty Ford before you buy any car at any price. And your little Ford dealer invites you to test drive this great new car in your own way. Yes, get behind the wheel of the new Ford, which, again for fifty has won the Fashion Academy Award as America's Fashion Car of the Year.
Speaker 1: Touch the starter and thrill.
Speaker 2: To the instant response of the mighty Ford engine that whispers power. Now take this fifty Ford out into traffic and notice how completely easy it is to handle. Then to the open road and feel a big car stability, the solid comfort of Ford's famous midship ride, then glide to a smooth even stop with Ford's king sized brakes. You'll agree that in every way here is the one truly fine car in its field. So call your nearest Ford dealer tomorrow. He'll be delighted to arrange a test drive in the new one hundred horse power V eight or its companion in quality, the ninety five horse power six. See hear and feel the difference by test driving the new nineteen fifty Ford. Well, after what happened last night, Dagwood didn't get back to sleep for a while, and consequently he overslept.
Speaker 1: This morning, he's a little late and he's had to whizz out the door to top speed.
Speaker 6: Goodbye, Gaggin.
Speaker 5: Come, well, it's almost nine o'clock and he's not here yet this morning he's gonna be late for sure. One two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine. Well there's eight, but where's nine? Come on your truck a clock start nine, or I'll take your pardon, give you the works. I made it the bombs, tay. Why is it that clock always waits for you.
Speaker 6: Oh, that's very semplement, you did it.
Speaker 4: I run very fast, and according to Einstein, time approaches zero when the velocity of a mass approaches the speed of light.
Speaker 5: Well, you're a mass.
Speaker 4: All right, mister did Oh, Yes, Blondie wanted me to discuss a little something with you this morning.
Speaker 5: My answer is no. If it's about a raise, no, no, no, it isn't about a raise. Oh well in that case, it just to sit down and rest your brain? Is now I have a problem. Well what's unusual about that? I got a problem too. I've been married to it for twenty four years.
Speaker 4: No, no, this is about Alexander.
Speaker 5: You know he wants to be an actor. You know I was an actor when I was a boy. Yeah, the romantic time. Of course. Women used to swoon when I quiver my nostrils.
Speaker 4: Yeah, imagine that, mister Didners.
Speaker 6: Did you know Shakespeare?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 5: Certainly? Out out brief candle lives but a walking shadow, a poor player that ruts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard. No more. Ah, do I know Shakespeare?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 6: But I meant did you.
Speaker 5: Know him personally? Bomb said? Shakespeare had died in sixteen sixteen.
Speaker 4: Oh, excuse me, that's before your time.
Speaker 5: I guess. Yeah, I was very small. Yeah, yeah, yes, sir, I was a wonderful actor. But it wasn't easy for me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it sounds like it wasn't easy for the audience either, liter did it.
Speaker 5: What was your most difficult role? Trying to make ten the hard way? You mean acting?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Oh, well get this, ah, darling, come with me to the Cosmo.
Speaker 4: You love me so keys, mister Dinnis, I didn't know you cared?
Speaker 5: Who did that? Sound like it sounded a little bit like Alexander? Then?
Speaker 4: Look, please, couldn't you just come over home with me tonight and give Alexander a little fatherly advice?
Speaker 5: What's wrong with you?
Speaker 4: Well, you know how kids are. They don't pay any attention to what your parents.
Speaker 6: Tell them, but they'll listen to.
Speaker 5: The first trip that comes along.
Speaker 6: I mean, the first go No, no, the.
Speaker 5: Well, please never mind the apologies.
Speaker 4: Well, anyway, you could tell him about the disadvantages of being an actor, couldn't you disadvantages?
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, actors make a lot of money and have to make love to beautiful women and have big homes the swimming pools, have to make love to beautiful women, and what all the disadvantages.
Speaker 4: Please, mister Dinnis, you will talk to Alexi tonight, now, won't you?
Speaker 5: What are you having for dinner?
Speaker 4: Roast prime ribs of beef with mashed potatoes and gravy.
Speaker 5: I'd be delighted.
Speaker 6: Hello, dear Helen.
Speaker 5: Well, so this is the best pocket James Mason.
Speaker 6: Mister Diders, I'd like to have a little talk with you.
Speaker 5: You might at least wait until I asked you first.
Speaker 3: Well, we'll be out in the kitchen and come on day, Alexander.
Speaker 5: I understand that that's what.
Speaker 6: I wanted to talk to you about. Mister DIDs. You're a man of the world, aren't you.
Speaker 5: Well, I've been around if that's what you mean.
Speaker 6: Can you catch you on? You see?
Speaker 10: As an actor, I may have to play that. I'm sort of Devil may Care type, you know, a world with the girl.
Speaker 6: I thought you might be able to give me a few pointers.
Speaker 5: Alexander, you come to the right man.
Speaker 6: What's the first approach?
Speaker 5: Jac Well, first you JC, I mean, mister Dinners, that's better. Well, First, you're flat of the girl. If she's beautiful, tell her she's the most beautiful thing you ever saw. Tell her that compared to her, Ava Gardner looks like gravel Gerdy.
Speaker 6: Well what do you do about homely girls?
Speaker 5: You avoid them?
Speaker 6: Is that all?
Speaker 5: Is that all? I could go on on the subject from women for three or four hours?
Speaker 1: Well, go on, go on.
Speaker 5: Well suppose you have a pretty secretary and then she is taking dictations.
Speaker 6: Well you two the three talking?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, mister Dinners. Did you give Alexander some fatherly advice?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 5: Hold on, well well yes, yes, let's just call it advice.
Speaker 6: Yeah, come in, where's Alexander?
Speaker 5: Now? Oh he's just calling up little skirts a girl he knows.
Speaker 6: Can I talk to Sylvia and missus Gibson? Thank you? Did you talk about wanting to be an actor?
Speaker 5: Well? You see? I Well go ahead, what were you talking about?
Speaker 6: Sylvia? Hello, Sylvia, this is Alexander. How are you you?
Speaker 10: Gordeous huck a plunder, gorgeous hunk of plunder?
Speaker 5: But what kind of talk is that? Well? I better be running along now.
Speaker 6: Well certainly you are.
Speaker 10: Why Sylvia you may give a gun and look like gravel gerty boy, mister Dinners, she have eaaten it up.
Speaker 5: Well I better be running along now.
Speaker 6: Wiss and luscious If you're a good girl. I'm gonna give you a break. Why don't you carry my books to schooner?
Speaker 5: Maw?
Speaker 6: You heard me wait outside? So I wanna have to ring a bell sing? We wanna finish coat. You'll do you good.
Speaker 8: Song, baby, see fellas mister, what kind.
Speaker 5: Of fatherly advice was that?
Speaker 4: Well, I guess Alexander ought to be back home from school in a minute.
Speaker 6: Now, huh dag what.
Speaker 3: I don't mind Alexander becoming an actor later, but first you got to live like a normal growing boy.
Speaker 6: We just got to get this stage struck business out of his head.
Speaker 5: It's almost impossible.
Speaker 3: Now wait a minute, I think.
Speaker 6: I've got a dago, Ronnie. We'll do a little acting ourselves.
Speaker 5: What do you mean, Blondie.
Speaker 3: Well, when he comes home, you can play a hard boiled character, like like Humphrey Bogard rather than lad or Bird Lancaskay. I like that, and I'll be a hard boiled wife. We'll show him how much fun it is to have someone acting different parts at.
Speaker 9: Home as well.
Speaker 5: Can you do it here?
Speaker 3: Well? I can try, because I'm afraid it's gonna be a traumatic experience for him, But it's all for the best.
Speaker 6: Mother dear, oh father, wait, let him come in here and then we'll let him have it.
Speaker 4: Oh, there you are, dad, would yeah it, don't call me dad wood she If you call me that again, it's gonna be just too bad for your shorty.
Speaker 6: He what's the matter with father and mother? Howd I know what the matter with your old man?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 6: Look here, Alexander. We don't like the way you talk. See you sound like a sissy.
Speaker 10: See who doesn't like the way I talk?
Speaker 6: Me? And bummy here?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, none of that pennyways talk or we'll fan your pants for the base all back seat?
Speaker 6: Holy smoke? Hey, what's the matter? What's wrong? And it's gonna be just too bad for you if you threw your coat on the floor in the hallway? Hey, come on, let's go take again? And kiddy did a bummy?
Speaker 4: Okay, baby, I brought.
Speaker 6: Someone home with me? Yea, who's this budget theme?
Speaker 5: Here?
Speaker 6: How are you a purebl un.
Speaker 11: Get?
Speaker 6: Holy smoke? That was miss Albie?
Speaker 4: Oh my?
Speaker 5: What did I say?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Dad?
Speaker 6: Was she scared her out of the house? Will she think of it?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 10: I don't know what to think of you myself. I just came home to tell you that I decided to give up at you.
Speaker 5: Well, why didn't you tell her that before?
Speaker 10: Well, you see, they're starting a special gym course in judo, and I can't act in the play and take the judicle stuff too.
Speaker 6: That's the relief. Alexander certainly is more.
Speaker 4: Like that, son. I. You know, I like to have you learning a few self defense track things.
Speaker 6: What sort of tricks that they're teaching you, dear, Well, here's one.
Speaker 10: Mom, I slip behind, pop like this, rouch down, grab us coattails and call right there.
Speaker 11: Work than the four dealers of America.
Speaker 2: If it's a new truck you're looking for, your Ford dealer has big news for you. Ford truck prices have just been reduced. That's right, price reductions up to eighty dollars. These reductions are made possible by engineering advances and improved production methods.
Speaker 1: Ford trucks if these new.
Speaker 2: Reduced prices have all the extra value features that made Ford America's number one truck value the industry's only choice of B eight or six, the million dollar cab bonus built construction twenty one smart advancements that give you more performance at less cost. Stop in at your Ford dealers today, see Ford trucks for fifty at.
Speaker 1: The new reduced prices.
Speaker 2: Remember Ford trucks cost less because Ford trucks last longer. Latest available registrations prove it. Listen to Blondie next week over many of these same ABC stations.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, a little late tonight, folks, So good night everybody.
Speaker 5: Let's baby say the American Broadcasting comedy