Speaker 1: I wonder hello Won.
Speaker 2: And well we love you, oh.
Speaker 1: We you you you.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: So what is up guys? How is everyone doing today on this regulars Wednesday?
Speaker 4: H m.
Speaker 5: M m m h.
Speaker 1: O will of you?
Speaker 4: M yeh mm, yup, what's up?
Speaker 1: What is up? Guys? What's up?
Speaker 5: Jack?
Speaker 1: How you doing? Welcome anybody that does want? I today was crazy.
Speaker 3: M hm hm hm.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmm mm.
Speaker 1: By the way, yuh just wanted to do a show today. I just wanted to pop on and do a show.
Speaker 3: M hm m hmmm mm.
Speaker 5: Bo.
Speaker 1: What's up guys? How is everyone doing today?
Speaker 6: Mm hm m.
Speaker 5: M oh.
Speaker 1: Yea, but what's up? What's up? Guys? How's everybody doing? But talk guys. He don't be off, he don't dude. That's some really m.
Speaker 5: M hm.
Speaker 1: No pay hair from the Steel Toe Show.
Speaker 2: You ran your mouth, Miro.
Speaker 7: I warned you once, I warned you on but you just couldn't take it by and Kayla is stirring up.
Speaker 1: He like a human failure.
Speaker 8: Now you're drowning in the mess you made, and nobody's coming to.
Speaker 3: Say the dad.
Speaker 5: He should have listened to me.
Speaker 8: Now you finally see shut up abouty From Nicka and Kyla.
Speaker 3: You didn't.
Speaker 8: Now it's baiting you back again, an how about it?
Speaker 7: Now I was right and Jake was right.
Speaker 8: Wild your pride got a loud a bunch of truth. Guy, Ben, Now you stuck in the fall out. You're living in all that cloud, all that fake tough skin, but your rimpire cracked from a thin gas on the fire smiles.
Speaker 1: On you, but the mirrors getting clear.
Speaker 9: Horrendous looking at you.
Speaker 8: Whoever stream every late night chap He thought you were slick, but the crowd saw the act. They kept pushing buttons like it's all for shure, but Thomas got receipts.
Speaker 5: Says she's ready to go. Hey, should have listened to me.
Speaker 1: I told you back then.
Speaker 8: Now you finally see shut up about a from the kat Kayla, you didn't. Now it's biting your back and hey.
Speaker 5: Ha.
Speaker 1: Yo, what's up?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 1: How is everybody doing? Moyer? Give me? Hey? Hell here h m hm m hmm. Yeah, what's up guys? I just wanted to do a short stream. Hm, yes, that's up. Hey, you wanna come up, it's the link in the the link in the group chat if you want to come up. O G I'm watching clowntown. I'm just I'm watching listening to the chat. I don't have their voice running. I'm watching like clowntown while I'm doing the stream, thank god Jake. By the way, guys, that moe.
Speaker 9: H h.
Speaker 6: M hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't want so here's the problem the people.
Speaker 10: And don't.
Speaker 5: M m m.
Speaker 6: M m.
Speaker 5: M m m.
Speaker 3: M m hm hm hm m.
Speaker 10: Ye mum.
Speaker 1: I hope everyone is hitting the light button. Hit the light button please.
Speaker 5: M.
Speaker 3: M hmmmm mmmmmm mm hmmmmm.
Speaker 1: Then bart's up, guys? How is it ever warm? How's everyone doing today?
Speaker 9: M h.
Speaker 3: M h.
Speaker 1: M hm D my bad, m.
Speaker 9: M m.
Speaker 1: There's the word cut another word bad mm hm m yeah. What's up guys, Okay, what's up guys? How is everyone? By the way, guys, shout out to diet Bob, who is the leader of the stream team that I am on No, I gotta get a slow bumsy a day yuh yu yeah, I'm loved h yeah m.
Speaker 2: What's all?
Speaker 1: What's all crazy hill about? Crazy w b M. But if anybody that does want to tip the stream, there you go.
Speaker 2: Hm m h.
Speaker 6: M.
Speaker 1: This is him mm hmm.
Speaker 2: I saw it with inappropriate at she.
Speaker 1: See uh M.
Speaker 2: Check focas U.
Speaker 5: S mm hm.
Speaker 9: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, h yeah. By the way, if nothing is watching, mm hmmm, dumn if you it, by the way, yum.
Speaker 5: M hm.
Speaker 4: Mm hm.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What is up guys? How is everyone doing today? By the way, guys, M no, yeah, oh crap, we got another one of those in the chat.
Speaker 2: M hold on guys, h from battle.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: And dum hm hmn. If anybody that does want to support this channel, there's delaying right there. I hope everyone is staying saved this fact in this evening. This morning we had cursory day to day. Yeah you know ya mm hmmm hmm h yum. What's up guys, how's everybody doing? Dum? What's up?
Speaker 4: Dove?
Speaker 1: Hey, if you want to come up, I'll send you a lane. Brother Benonda da.
Speaker 2: Ba mm hmmmm mmmmm love.
Speaker 1: Stir biding day.
Speaker 6: Baden deaf.
Speaker 4: Then da.
Speaker 1: M bond wave breading deaf bb.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Mm alright.
Speaker 3: And boody mm amava mm h mm Mmahamama.
Speaker 1: VERDIGI really go to the.
Speaker 6: Mm be.
Speaker 3: Mm hm mm hmm.
Speaker 1: What's up guys? How is everyone doing today?
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Is good?
Speaker 6: At it.
Speaker 1: Now. I'm gonna do something that people who see interview for why iks.
Speaker 3: M m m m.
Speaker 9: M h.
Speaker 6: M hm.
Speaker 5: M hm.
Speaker 3: M m hm.
Speaker 1: Son's here. It's it's a great one.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, what's up, Jake? How you doing pod? How you doing buddy?
Speaker 1: Hey? By the way, dude, I had two crazy streams last night. I had Ashley comings in this afternoon, I had uh Felicia.
Speaker 5: I know, I remember I joined you at the end of the Ashley one, and I saw the Felicia one today while I was at work.
Speaker 1: That was crazy, dude, Dude, I'm a celebrity now.
Speaker 5: All the ladies are coming on your show Jake too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but.
Speaker 5: Peek yeah, oh.
Speaker 1: Because number one number one. I'm saying it because I'm still blocked in the channel.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's right. She's had you blocked for a long time, right, Jake.
Speaker 9: Ye?
Speaker 1: Interesting a way I just put out, By the way, I just put out a new tweet saying a new tweet people who I want to interview for my podcast, theo von Charlie Sheen goes the real Alex Jones the polka shirt. You need to see who I picked.
Speaker 5: I haven't seen Charlie Sheen forever. That'd be that'd be magical, Jake, if you could get him Tiger Blood.
Speaker 1: Winning.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, oh man.
Speaker 3: But.
Speaker 1: Listen, if he want was to, he's at the Tiger Blood you know, I am. I'm you know, more of the only people that is in our double Verse that is not on super Tips.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's there's Yeah, a lot of people are getting it. Yeah. Even schmil Buckman's got fucking super Tips shmil Buckman.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Hey, by the way, so what's going on? By the way, b y B. I watched a little bit of B y B.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they was showing your clips Jake like crazy.
Speaker 1: By the way, Derek, and here's the first podcast that I've gone on in the Double Verse, the Small Ones, b y B. Derek. If I didn't know Derek, I would have never met I would have never met Bobby Nick here. Oh we got a surprise. Is this the real one? Hold on throwing up the porn blocker? Is this the real one?
Speaker 5: Is?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: You don't trust Death.
Speaker 9: I think I'm the one.
Speaker 5: He's the I recognize that voice, Jake, that's the real one.
Speaker 1: Yeah? Is it him?
Speaker 5: That's the real deal?
Speaker 1: Yeap, Brandon Deaf or Death?
Speaker 9: You can call me Brandon or you can call me deaf. Do you can call me Brandon deaf whatever you want.
Speaker 1: How you doing. I don't hate you.
Speaker 9: Oh it's okay. I sometimes hit myself.
Speaker 1: I hate you well.
Speaker 9: I appreciate that, Jake.
Speaker 1: I like because because people say that I hate b Y b and stuff because of how like Derek and stuff. But I don't hate Derek. I love Derek. Derek is there there, Like I was trying to tell Nick, Derek was one of the people that brought me. If I didn't know Dery, I would have never met Brandon Pete about Brandy Bobby Pete, I would have never met Bobby Nick. I would have never met a lot of the guys that I do shows with. No Bobby, Bobby Nick, Scott, Bobby, Stormy, who else?
Speaker 9: Jen?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you didn't Mark? Me and Jen got into an argument Danna I, so I got yelled at, telling him Jen to go get some help.
Speaker 2: A couple of days.
Speaker 1: Because she yelled at Wendy. She yelled at Wendy, she she yelled at Wendy, she yelled at Pecat, she yellded a lot of people in the other community. And also, here's the thing, right, now I got one hundred and one problems in the double verse eight one of them. I just I just want to let people know this. By the way, nice cat. By the way, Beast Pro Shop is better than Cabella's.
Speaker 9: I think. Isn't Callas and bass Pro Shop like the same thing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's old owned by the same person. But I what what I don't like about, like, you know, these these places. I would rather go to a local baiting tackle store than go to like Bass Pro or Cabella's. I would rather go like to my mom and pop bass Pro, a mom and pop uh Baiten tackle store, the mom and pops stuff shops. They're you know, they're they get their stuff local. They're not they're not bringing stuff in by truckloads. They're they're getting it local.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's way it should be.
Speaker 1: But some places are not.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but you know what they don't have. They don't have the cool hats.
Speaker 5: But they got local nightcrawlers though, That's right.
Speaker 1: Will. I got a little gift. I got a little someone will show you, guys, what do you got, Jake? I got one of the Do you got one of those?
Speaker 5: Is that a ring?
Speaker 9: Is that a w W E ring?
Speaker 1: It's a Hall of Famering.
Speaker 5: Oh nice, Jake, you got a belt like a week or two ago, right.
Speaker 9: That looks like the size of a belt buckle.
Speaker 1: Actually, the two thousand and four it's a replica of the of the w Hall of Famering.
Speaker 5: Dude, I was such a nerd. Right when the Red Sox broke broke their curse and finally won the World Series in two thousand and four for the first time in eighty six years, I bought like a replica ring. Yeah, I can't afford them whatever.
Speaker 9: Regular, but you can do it.
Speaker 1: By the way, I just want to I just want to ask, is that sugar free? Yeah?
Speaker 9: It's zero zero.
Speaker 5: You can't see it now, we see it, yep.
Speaker 1: But by the way, that's that's what I love about, Like doabblers. A lot of us, a lot of dabblers. By the way, I'm actually drinking right now. I'm drinking sweet tea.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, sweet tea.
Speaker 9: Are you sure? That's sweet tea?
Speaker 1: Sweet tea with a little bit of pickle juice.
Speaker 5: Pickle juice, pickle juice.
Speaker 9: Actually, you know what I was drinking pickle juice today, hot and sweet pickle juice. Man, it's really good.
Speaker 5: I gotta I gotta get out more. Even heard of this ship obviously.
Speaker 9: No, I wasn't drinking drinking and I like took a swig of it. Sweet Sweetserks Jerkins, sweet jerkins.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the sweet pickles. They're pickles into the small.
Speaker 5: Ones, the sweet ones.
Speaker 1: Jake, I just want to say thank I'm sorry for measuring you a lot of links Brandon.
Speaker 9: No, you don't have to apologize for that. It's all good.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: The thing is this show is you know, I just want to say that I'm not competing with by B because by B does like Don Paople panels. Oh what happened?
Speaker 5: I just had a fucking spider on my knee? Ok? Yeah, no, fine, it was something was tickling my knee and I look down as a little fucking spider crawling across my knee.
Speaker 3: Like.
Speaker 1: By the way, Carlos Danger sent me a ten pack of wafers of both Buko chocolate wafers.
Speaker 5: Today, Jake, how can I mail you something? Everyone seems like if you don't want to, do you have a po box or something like? I don't know if you want you probably want to give.
Speaker 1: Your I have a I have an Amazon whistle list that's right.
Speaker 5: That's right, that's right. I'll check that out. That's right.
Speaker 1: I'll give it to you again. By the way. Uh so, uh Brandon, So what is your what is your lore of the dabble Verse or lower this universe?
Speaker 9: Well, I can tell you how I got into it.
Speaker 1: That's what the lore is.
Speaker 9: That's what the law is. Okay, yeah, Well I started, well, I came across Anthony Kumia on Compound Media on YouTube one day and he was talking about how this guy is making fun of Stuttering John and his name was Carl. So he was talking about who are these podcasts? So I checked that out and I knew who Stuttering John was. So I just got into that and it's snowballed from there. Then I was watching t s N for just a small amount of time before I realized that I don't want to watch that show anymore. And then I started network yeah.
Speaker 1: People, because by the way, to the people that are gonna say, oh, he's watching the Canadian Sports Network, he's watching.
Speaker 9: Uh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, THEOLI Network. Yeah. I don't watch them anymore. Though I don't. I'm surprised they're still around.
Speaker 1: After they after they lost. Here's the after they lost a lot of the people. The only people that are in the background now is Joe and and and uh, what's the guy named Andy?
Speaker 9: Andy Phildo? Oh that's Joe.
Speaker 5: That's Joe. Yeah, Andy is he goes by discount down discount Don Jamison?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what was his? Oh?
Speaker 9: Hey guys, Oh, hey guys. It's like, oh, hey, shut up.
Speaker 1: Ye. Also, here's the I haven't watched. I haven't been on there since Bob Levy, Bob Lee, he's got there.
Speaker 9: Yeah, the show has gone down hill since Bob left. But yeah, there was sucking Bob soul.
Speaker 5: I think I've never been on there, Jake your big time. I've only been on one big show. Uh w a two once.
Speaker 1: That's all I I got because because because you got dogs.
Speaker 5: By Yeah, I had to get dogs to get to get an invite.
Speaker 9: Yeah, worth it.
Speaker 5: Whatever. I'm up. As long as things turn out the way they turned out right now, I'm fine, you know, you know, so I.
Speaker 1: Want to say this is so I know you I know. Is it true that LB died?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah he died.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: LB was a part of Boston uh Boston hockey team.
Speaker 9: It kind of reminds me if it rings a bell I remember somebody talking about.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So his name was Linden Byers and when I was he played when I was a kid, so if I barely remember him, but he was the goon like he wasn't he's the one that would get in the fights, you know, for the other players. But he became like a local radio guy like he was always like one of the He wasn't the main DJ, but he was always a sidekick on Great uh On for decades. I met lb Jake. Did I ever tell you that I met him at a party? Yeah, so when he worked for w A a F. You know, that's what ob and Anthony worked for before before they went to w E. Sorry, before Greg Hill went to w E. I W A F used to have a concert every year called the Indoor Beach Party and they would get like real bands and they'd rent out like a real venue and uh you had to win tickets. And I won two tickets, my wife and I and where it was located there was h It was kind of a long drive if you wanted to back when I used to drink. Yeah, fuck me and my story day night, not date twe.
Speaker 1: Because you're just because I thought she got mad because Ashley her got in a fight.
Speaker 5: That show was crazy last night, Jake crazy.
Speaker 9: I don't know who night twell and he any capacity I believe that. Yeah, I know who Daytoy is. I was just joking Ray to video one day tried to pretend like he didn't know who day Twy was, So he was just saying, I don't know who this day twy is. He's a liar. He knew who she was.
Speaker 1: Hey, Brandon, by the way, I just want to let you know when I when I when I get done with this, I put I go put these on the audio platform. You're gonna be on the audio.
Speaker 5: Your big time now, Brandon, your big time.
Speaker 9: I'm making it.
Speaker 1: Here's here's the thing. A lot of people don't understand. I don't hate people. I just sometimes when I get aggravated or angry, you don't want to be in front of me because you get the brunt of my anger.
Speaker 5: I've heard that I got a record going Jake. I don't want to jinx that Jake. Jake threatened to block me once. A couple of people talked him out of it, and that's it. I still have not been blocked by Jake.
Speaker 1: Hey, I can block you for I could block dude.
Speaker 5: I can't believe it hasn't happened, Jake.
Speaker 9: I wish sometimes I could block myself so I understand.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, Bret Brendon. Sometimes it's like when you when you are agitated, and there's a lot of people that you know, I will when when you are disability, you get stereotyped and you get mocked for having the disability, and I'm just well, Jake.
Speaker 9: I I am. You know, I'm hard of hearing, and believe it or not, people sometimes still the O this day make fun of me because I can't hear. They think that, like they think I'm retarded or something.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, so you're deaf.
Speaker 9: No, I'm not deaf, but I am going deaf and I have really bad ringing in my ears, so I have a hard time.
Speaker 1: Your name is Brendan Death.
Speaker 9: No, it's I gotten death from the deaf tones. But it kind of is fitting because I am going deaf. That's where like I wear these big as headphones because they're really loud.
Speaker 5: Yeah hear, yeah, Jake, I go by mumbling Nick, So no one has any expectations about how I talk.
Speaker 9: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Also, you also wear jealously. The reason why you wear a mask is because of stuttering. Drawn.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and people like stuttering John don't want to dox you and go after you. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Again, I could care less about me, Like, if you want to dig hot enough, you can find ship on me. Before I was wearing the mask, but it was it was the other ship, the family ship.
Speaker 1: You know, if anybody that does want to like support this channel PayPal.
Speaker 5: O nights was never been blocked either. And then we go, I wonder if datess.
Speaker 1: Ever been blowed.
Speaker 5: Sorry, no, Jake, No, that was relaxed.
Speaker 9: That was funny.
Speaker 5: It wasn't It wasn't a bad question, Jake. I just knew why he was Brandon death. I know we like death tones, but yeah it was tones.
Speaker 9: But no, it was It was a good question. Yeah, I sometimes think about that myself. Is the first time I met you, So yeah, it's good to meet you, Jake.
Speaker 1: Wait, here's the thing I know that I do. I don't have a set schedule because hello, I want bipolar and I'm not like I just want people to know that I do want to.
Speaker 5: We know, mister Blues. Yeah, I love mister he says whacking. I don't want to say never mind. Brandon and I did a duet once Jake on a show.
Speaker 9: Oh Yeah, got me where I want you?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 5: By the flies got you where I want you? Some false settles in that song, Jake.
Speaker 9: Yeah, man, that was That was a great night.
Speaker 5: That was fun.
Speaker 1: Hey, So I want to say this, I don't I don't want to disrespect anybody by like being I'm not cocky at anybody. This is not show.
Speaker 9: You can do whatever you want.
Speaker 1: What I'm worry about is I want to disrespect my guests by saying something stupid.
Speaker 9: Or you don't have to worry about me. And you know I don't think you have to worry about Nick either.
Speaker 5: You know that, Jake.
Speaker 9: We're cool at least I think so.
Speaker 5: You know all the awful ship the Pineapple says to me every week, Jake, he doesn't care awful stuff. Awful stuff to me.
Speaker 9: He makes me cry.
Speaker 5: I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Here's the way you can do PayPal right here. If you guys want to do PayPal.
Speaker 5: I'm going for your Amazon list right now, Jake.
Speaker 9: I had recently, yesterday, I had set up a buy me a coffee. I haven't yet got a coffee yet, but it's on it's on my own.
Speaker 1: Hey. Hey, hey, bred Brendan, Hey Brendon, did you did you use my did you use my link?
Speaker 9: Oh? No, no I didn't. Should I have? Oh man, I am so sorry I didn't think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey Brendan, say, hey, Jake, give me I have a link. I have an invite link that I give you so I can get your I could help you out. And the thing is is they buy me a coffee, is so good and their team, they team one of their Hello, someone saying, check your PayPal, dummy.
Speaker 9: Yeah, check your PayPal dummy, mister blue Sky.
Speaker 5: Jake, I might buy you this inflatable hot tub. I'm thinking about it.
Speaker 1: No, uh no, if you do the good whoa mister Bluesky thirteen thirty seven PayPal?
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, good job man.
Speaker 5: Nice mister blue Sky. Is that what he said? Thirteen thirty seven? Yeah, always gotta be He's gotta be unique.
Speaker 1: That's the first donation in about two months.
Speaker 9: Maybe that was maybe that was all his money he had. He just had thirteen thirty seven left, and he was like, you know what, Jake needs this more.
Speaker 1: Than I do.
Speaker 5: I'll never forget the time. Jake was on with uh liquid Cryptids, my co host on on the political show there dabbling in politics. I'll just I'll just plug myself. And I was watching, so I sent Jake whatever was five bucks or something like that, and he's like, oh, I just got Benmo five bucks from someone named Nick, and he goes, I think I know who that is?
Speaker 9: Is that.
Speaker 5: This funny?
Speaker 1: I didn't wanna. I didn't want to say who it was. I didn't want to like get the name wrong.
Speaker 5: So he thought it was liquid Crypted instead of me mumbling Nick, it was funny. Go you way around.
Speaker 1: Hey, By the way, I do have to I have a by the way I have I did put some like some some stuff that I could do use for I r l on there or I r ol stream.
Speaker 5: You got a lot of stuff on it. You get some groceries. This is awesome. I like your list better than Echles. Every time I go on Eccles, like fucking I get stuck in pounds and I can't get out of there.
Speaker 9: Send me your list to Jake. I want to look through it on DM. Remember to send me your link for buying me a coffee. I'm gonna see if I can link that with my account or do something give you some credit.
Speaker 1: It is so The thing is is like so many people buy me a coffee is so awesome. I was onlo I was like twenty dollars off my goal.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: One and one of the staff members says that came buy me a coffee. Came in and dropped twenty bucks for me to hit my first goal.
Speaker 9: That's awesome.
Speaker 5: Did you teach JJ about that, Jake?
Speaker 9: And have you actually bought a coffee with the money buy me a coffee?
Speaker 1: I actually, JJ, I think JJ knew. I knew about buying me a coffee. I think JJ knew about I was teaching. Here's the thing you can't teach JJ to do, shiit.
Speaker 5: JJ's why you didn't trust me at first, remember Jake? Or are you reluctant to trust me? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Because I I know what happened with him?
Speaker 5: And hell yeah no, I had nothing to do with that. Trust me, douche and I got out of there.
Speaker 1: After that what happened, JJ decided to decided to pe bomb uh channel Oh yeah.
Speaker 5: He was the producer on the show Helga and Lisa and Lisa. They would fight every so often and Lisa like snapped up, Yeah, is that the show that Carl used to Yeah, yeah, yeah, JJ was the producer. That's how Jake. Yeah, I used to like hang on on that show. I did stuff with them, with Hell and Lisa.
Speaker 1: So that's actually I've been a recurrent I've been a recurring guest on that show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Jake. So why wait? So I shouldn't have trusted you then if you were more entwined with j J than I was, I shouldn't have trusted.
Speaker 1: By the way I met new girl through that. I met new Girl.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I met her through the uh, through the Pineapple and Roachi and then then she left them and went over the JJ. And now she's with like two K and all that.
Speaker 9: I think, right, yeah, now that I remember, I hope you didn't take this the wrong way. Whenever you had your camera on and you're walking around the house, Jake, I say, I have said, like, what is your calorie count? At It was just a joke.
Speaker 1: I was just by the way, by the way, by the way, Clowntail was live and uh, and what's the guy's name, Doobie or Doobie Boy or Big big W?
Speaker 9: Is it big W? You're talking?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he did he he he. So I went over there and I said, hey, I I am, I am. I can't hear you because I'm live. But I'm only here because of KB em KB, because KB is awesome.
Speaker 9: Yea lady KB. Yeah, yeah, she's on there too.
Speaker 5: Oh they got Jamo on.
Speaker 9: Oh Jamo's on now too.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 9: Jmo came out of nowhere and like everybody just made him a star.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I feel bad because I kind of went like him and I had a rough start. Well that was actually my fault. Usually it's not me. Usually I'm the one that doesn't start these things, but I was kind of a dick, so I apologize kind of.
Speaker 9: I don't know, It's like some people can come in and like grab all the grab all the attention.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think he like, I came off like, you know, I think you know well enough death. I have no interest in being the it guy or going on all these fucking shows or whatever. But yeah, I saw the troll you know, it was all the all the big trolls in the devil Us were pumping this guy up and nobody had heard of him like before, you know what I mean, And I thought he was in on it. So I was like, oh my god, I found out talking to him. He's like, dude, I know what they're doing, but fuck it, I'll take it. I'm like, oh right, yeah, good. Then so then we were fine. But I kind of like ship on at first because I thought they're all doing this. I thought he was part of the troll.
Speaker 9: But I can definitely see how you thought that. He seems like a really down on earth kind of guy. So I like him.
Speaker 5: Oh, Panhandler's on there, He's on Schmeiel all the time.
Speaker 9: I need an intro for Schmuel today. Did Yeah, he asked me to do it. He said he would pay me too. I just sent it off to him. Something doing. I've been asked to do some video editing for people. I think it was both smule actually, But every time, like they asked me how much you would charge, It's like, I have absolutely no idea how much to charge.
Speaker 5: I know, dude, that's that's the wayest part of this whole.
Speaker 1: But by the way, can I can I tell you something? I uh so so So. I I was actually scared a streamer that I'm friends with. I said, hey, the guy has some sticker and I was like, how much he was say, just send me some sticker. I like, how much you are you going to charge me? And he said he will never charge and not charge me. He just sent them for free. You will send him on his own dog because the guy is guy's a good guy. A lot of the people who I get because I get up and I even asked, Oscar, how much are you trying to charge me to do that? He said nothing, Oscar Electric Yeah, well.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Oscar electrics.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 9: He asked me if finding this some AI work done too?
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's done like most pretty much all my a AI stuff for me.
Speaker 1: Ask you if you if you know this, if you notice he did this for me?
Speaker 5: Oh? Did he nice?
Speaker 1: I mean tell you and I did this on on I did that on uh on on on on uh chat GPT.
Speaker 5: That one's That one's mixed, Jake. They gave you more hair, which is awesome, but they made you heavier than you are in real life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look at look at the shirt I have.
Speaker 5: I know they gave you a w A T P shirt.
Speaker 1: W Oh. By the way, you ever watch have you ever watched People of Bam? Of course Ben Marja show?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I have?
Speaker 1: Do you know who that is?
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's his that's his uncle. I forget his name.
Speaker 1: Though, Vincent Marjara aka don Vito.
Speaker 9: Don Vito, that's right.
Speaker 5: From Okay, interesting, sorry, just reading the chat.
Speaker 9: Get out of the chat.
Speaker 5: The Pineapple always yells at me for looking at the chat.
Speaker 9: I don't think he minds though.
Speaker 1: By the way, by the way, actually got on to me before looking at the chat several times yesterday.
Speaker 5: H Jake, I'm torn on last night, buddy. I won't even talk because I like Ashley, but I think she got a little lot of bounds last night. Was she drinking and I'll just leave it. I've never seen her act that way, so I was a little I don't know, like I said, I don't want to say anything because you know, people have off nights, but I thought she was kind of making Jake do things Jake didn't want to do. So I didn't really care. I just time.
Speaker 1: I just timed out, and I sall, I just timed him out. No last month? Okay, does she wanted me to delete them?
Speaker 9: Delete them? Kill him in a boxing ring? No?
Speaker 1: No, no, in micraft uh no no? Uh so I Ikshwan's always been I don't want I think for Sean and I need a cool little.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 1: I took him out of the group by the way.
Speaker 9: That she left first.
Speaker 1: So hey, hey, hey, uh, do you mind if I put you in a in a group?
Speaker 9: I don't mind.
Speaker 1: It's a it's it's.
Speaker 5: It's cool.
Speaker 9: I'n't it okay cool, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 5: It's just a check kind of like the one I created the other day on accident with like you and because I was sending that link or whatever, It's just like a checkcident.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 5: I just meant to use it, just to send the link that one time, but it turned into like a chat thing like I never meant it to be that, you know, appreciate Yeah, yeah, a little grochy pineapple.
Speaker 1: I did. You're added to the group. Thank you, Jake, and actually come and just attitude. I accidentally had her sweet.
Speaker 9: I like Ashley too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got it. I I think I she slowly warm on me. Yeah, it's it's I've been guilty, like she keeps thinking. Well not. The other day she said she thought she saw me say something bad about her, which I didn't. The worst thing I said is that I said the dabble verse is rough, you know, so it might she might be a little too sensitive for it because it's it's rough, you know. But that's like, that's all I ever said.
Speaker 9: But uh no, actually, but her getting mad at you saying that just proved your point that she is too sensitive for it. So that's very good.
Speaker 5: I was trying to help out, you know. I tried, like I do think, I do think that I can't imagine what it's like being a woman, like hitting middle age, and like everyone and certain people are trying to find certain freeze frames just to make you look, you know what I mean, Like we all look, you can find certain millisecond freeze frames on all of us that I'm flattering, you know what I mean.
Speaker 9: So except for you, because you were that mask, I'm.
Speaker 5: Doing you all a favor. Now, Yeah, didn't I show you. I can't believe I ever showed you nothing. You're missing anything. But I took the mask off for Echo and a bunch of people before.
Speaker 9: Yeah you haven't.
Speaker 1: Maybe don't do it, don't do it on camera, don't do it no camera.
Speaker 5: I'm not wearing I'm not even wearing it right now, Jake, that's why you don't see me. Yeah, I mean stuttering John plastered my face right behind him one day.
Speaker 9: Nick, what do you mean you don't wear that thing all the time.
Speaker 5: No, not all the time. I don't wear hoodies all the time either, in the summer, just when I'm going live. It turned into my little outfit. That's cool, little gimmick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, chatter bait turned into chatter bay full of fruits.
Speaker 5: And vegetables, chatter baits.
Speaker 9: Jake. I heard that you have a chatter Bait account.
Speaker 1: I have, I have, I have an account. I watched a few over there. By the way, Nick is not gonna his kids those even those what we were talking about about chatter bait me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I remember, I had no idea where you guys were talking about that episode. I didn't either.
Speaker 9: I heard them talking about it and I had to look it up, and now I know what it is. By the way, all right, you're taking.
Speaker 5: It, take us with you. Yeah, don't worry, we got it. Jake, Hey didn't, I'm not I'm not even being a joker, didn't actually going I remember you asked Ashley if she went into the bathroom last night on the stream. Yeah, Jake, Yeah, this fucking epic. Jake Hudson is taking a piss.
Speaker 9: Bath. Wait, we ain't taking a bath nights.
Speaker 5: I was taking it all in, Jake and Jake, shake it. Don't get that last drop in the pants, buddy, Yeah, right now, make it good.
Speaker 9: I was laying on the pillow.
Speaker 5: Jesus happened nights. I was gonna hear that in their fucking dreams tonight.
Speaker 1: I know what.
Speaker 9: I shouldn't have talked over it. We missed part of that, I know, damn it. I'm sorry. Whoever clip wanted to clip that, I apologize.
Speaker 5: But you got that, Jake.
Speaker 1: I got a bunch of I got like, what is it? It's a waitfers?
Speaker 5: Oh okay, Carlos dangerous? Nice?
Speaker 9: That's right. Was it on your list Amazon Wishless?
Speaker 5: Yes, nice, Lucky, Yeah, that's what I'll send Jake. The first thing on the list cost eighteen hundred bucks, so I'm going to pass on that.
Speaker 9: What is eighteen hundred bucks? It is a.
Speaker 5: Coleman Power Sports. It's what is this thing, Jake? It's like a four wheeler something, a golf jacked off golf cart. It almost looks like whatever it is I'm gonna get, it's actually not a bad price for eighteen hundred bucks.
Speaker 9: Put a Bible to house on it. Oh, man, I'm going.
Speaker 5: To send you the the three pack of rice cakes. What else can I send?
Speaker 1: About the mayonnaise? About the mayonnaise?
Speaker 5: You got some mayonnaise on that, I'm gonna send all that. I'm gonna send you the bazooka Joe.
Speaker 9: What else we got?
Speaker 5: Let's see if I got this list now, six pack of sprite. Hey, Nick, if you can't send me that link to yeah, okay, I'll send it.
Speaker 1: To It's in the group chat. I said it to you.
Speaker 5: Liquid death my kid drinks. I see it now, aka water water, expensive water, liquid death.
Speaker 9: Yeah. I usually I don't take I'm fine right now. I usually don't take ton on PM. Well actually I was for a while, but then I made myself quit. But since I fell down, my body's been hurting, so I took some earlier.
Speaker 5: So yeah, did I didn't even know that? Man, I didn't even know that till today. There you pet your head and ship.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I got the stitches out. That's probably like one of the reasons why I wasn't really around that much. It's embarrassing. I didn't want to talk about it because it's like I fell down and did it to myself. But my eye was all shut and everything.
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, I get if you don't want to be on cameraon ship your eye fucked up. But I'm the I am the clumsiest motherfucker you've ever seen. Man, Like, I have so many.
Speaker 9: Injuries, almost died. I could have died. There's so much blood, Jesus. And but now my back is all messed up. It's like my arm keeps going numb on me in my right arm. It's just weird. But yeah, dude, I know I'm feeling so much better now though, And like, yeah, I'm just like so fortunate that like I'm not in a wheelchair or anything like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, by the way, I'm actually the clumsiest person ever.
Speaker 9: Well it was that night I took the cake.
Speaker 1: But I'm actually actually to the point did I tell you that I fell at the Imax Theater in New Orleans?
Speaker 9: You didn't tell me? No, was it a bad fall? And like, did you?
Speaker 1: I had to the point to the point where we had Luckily I fail. I wasn't watching one other dude. I fell on the concrete.
Speaker 9: Damn. Yeah, I fell in the concrete too.
Speaker 1: The concrete is very hard but luckily my mom greve to the bathroom and got some paper towels. We lost o G Yeah, I.
Speaker 9: Think it's yeah, Well he wasn't talking or saying anything. It happened. Yeah, I need to wear a helmet from now on. I'm wearing a helmet. Thank you, mister blue sky Man. Jake. I'm surprised you don't have that fan on.
Speaker 1: Bit oh tya. I didn't know a lot. Okay, Hi, I was on camera.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you got to watch out for the camera being on and you're not knowing it. Have you ever done anything on accident on camera?
Speaker 1: I've done some things.
Speaker 9: I bet. I don't want to do anything. I'm trying to not embarrass myself on camera. It's kind of hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you're on B y B.
Speaker 9: Yeah yeah, I like Quad.
Speaker 1: How did you meet Quart? Quad's a good guy. But when so I want to say something. One of them said, so, I think Jen said. I think one of them said, you know, you know, you know a lot of us are fighting with Gino BISCONTI.
Speaker 9: You know why because Gino sucks and he ain't got no money. Funny, why are you well mad at him?
Speaker 1: So the guys say, uh, make fun of my friend Bobby p when he died.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, that sucks. They still have those Were you really close friends with him? Yeah?
Speaker 1: He was. He was a good friend. Me and him were in the same state. We were going to meet each other.
Speaker 9: Oh damn. Well, if you don't mind me asking, what state do you live in Mississippi? Okay?
Speaker 1: He lived? He lived in Gulfport. I lived in Wayne. I lived in Waynesboro. I tell people where I live.
Speaker 9: Huh. I think maybe my I don't know if it's on your end or my end. The audio is getting kind of choppy. Well, I think it might be me though. Yeah, it sounds like a it's that's on my end, I think, right, I can hear you though. Well, I'm sorry they were making front of him after he died.
Speaker 1: To the point where Stevie Liu decided to delete his Here's how about media ll Well.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I know that Stevie Lou was not uh in quad don't really see eye to eye anymore. But I don't know who whoo who could see? You are your friends with Stevie Lou?
Speaker 1: I know Stevie show a lot of times.
Speaker 9: Okay, So if you had to choose, who would you who would you don't? Who would you want to fight? And Quad or Stevie Liu? Who do you want to fight more or less?
Speaker 1: Quad?
Speaker 9: Quad? Do you want to fight Quad? Okay, I get it, I get it. Better watch out you, better watch out Quad. He's in a wheelchair though, Did I lose you, Jake?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 9: Okay, good. I'm just worried about the audio. But doing these and doing these podcasts, I'm picking up different sayings. Do you watch Karmick at all?
Speaker 1: By the way, I think I know what this is. She's too young for me. I think that's I think that's o G mumbling Nick.
Speaker 9: Okay, I've never seen that all before. Oh that sucks. It just updates after well, if they got an update, they might as well pick a time, which would be after midnight. Ok Well, thank you night to all. Thank you very much. Im it's the microphone. Oh yeah, the mustache. Everybody says that, I look at the quad father now because of my mustache.
Speaker 1: Hey, and you're but he won't wear a so uh Derek won't wear a white beater.
Speaker 9: I think he hasn't, I know he has. He wears that blouse that uh Jessica Flatcact sent him the b y B he wears on I think he wears it on the Double Review shows. I don't know why I did this. I don't know why I did that. I was I was doing the motion of like putting on a putting on a shirt, and I was like, oh, he's putting on the shirt like an idiot.
Speaker 1: Hey, stand up, please.
Speaker 9: Stand up and prove is wrong?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 9: Okay? See my fly is not down or anything? And uh, all right do you watch? Uh you like clear Water Chad? Do you know who clear Water Chat is? What shot?
Speaker 1: I've had him on my shoe?
Speaker 9: Yeah? Oh yeah, clear Water Chat is the man.
Speaker 11: Do you remember Elamore eleanor Elamore el Door Bill Ellamore, that guy that just shows about Sivan.
Speaker 9: John No, I don't. I don't know what eleanor.
Speaker 1: So he's ever?
Speaker 9: Oh your audio is getting Your audio is really choppy, Jake, I can have a hard time. Is anybody else in the hey chat? Is it just me? Or is it Jake's audio that's doing that. It's like it gets distorted a little bit and I'm hard of hearing. Well, fine, okay, all right, it's.
Speaker 1: Fine me my man, I'm eating on talking.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it might be me on my end. I'm sorry. Well, we'll work it out. We'll figure it out.
Speaker 1: Hey, By the way, I just want to tell you something. Yes, I gotta, I gotta. What do you think about this?
Speaker 9: Oh? I think he's a he's a creepy dude. He's a liar too. But I do watch a show. Oh I I he's he's funny when he's doing Andrew Dice Clay.
Speaker 1: Him.
Speaker 9: I like Bobby. I like Bobby. I like his hat too.
Speaker 1: Hey, look, I like Jake.
Speaker 9: I like the fifth Jake.
Speaker 1: That's Tony really from espn uh one of the person in that picture with me Tony from from A Around the Horn?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 1: Is that.
Speaker 9: That's we learned that earlier the Beatle the Beatle, I that one eye is doing something different. It's always looking at something else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, usually bam messing with him.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, bad messes with him. Yeah, you want to play a game, Let's let's se if you can guess the number. Never mind stupid I do. I do that on my chat when I'm bored and I have nothing, I'm like, guess, but what number is this going to land?
Speaker 5: On?
Speaker 10: You?
Speaker 1: Stream?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I stream? Yeah? I stream on TikTok no, I stream on YouTube. I'm here on YouTube.
Speaker 1: What are you doing, Jake trying to open this damn package?
Speaker 9: In Okay, it sounded like something else. For a second, I thought you log in on chatter bait or something. It was five, mister Blue, it was a five. But you're closed, So we'll give you a prize if you won. I'd be like Chad Zumac. If you won, I would just take your money and I would never give the winner anything.
Speaker 1: Here's your prize, here's your prize.
Speaker 9: There's your prize down Vito. Yeah, dude, who wants that prize? I don't want that prize.
Speaker 1: Something. Want to hear something.
Speaker 10: About I was right?
Speaker 1: Was righting w your pride? I played it before. This is my earphone. This is my favorite.
Speaker 9: It's all distorted on my side, but I can still hear it.
Speaker 5: Hey Hair from the Steel Toe Show, you ran your mouth a year ago.
Speaker 7: I warned you once, I warned you twice, but you just couldn't take advice.
Speaker 8: Talking about aprim Nick and Kayla stirring up.
Speaker 9: He like a human failure.
Speaker 8: Now you're drowning in the mask you made, and nobody's coming to say the day.
Speaker 5: Hey should have listened to me. I told you back then. Now you're finally see shut.
Speaker 7: Up a balloty from Nick Caleb.
Speaker 3: But you didn't.
Speaker 5: Now it's baking your back in. And how about it.
Speaker 8: Now I was right and Jake was right. Wild your pride got a loud.
Speaker 1: Bunch of truth. Got there you are.
Speaker 9: But hey, Jake, Hey, Jake, I'm gonna leave and come back because I think my audio is messed up. All right, I'm gonna leave, come.
Speaker 1: Right back, Okay, I think it's so much all right, brother, all.
Speaker 9: Right, I'll be right back.
Speaker 1: All right, m hmmm.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmm mm hmmmm.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's so much better. I should have left and come back a long time ago. It was distorted on my side. Sounds perfect now, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: But the way, Shoot, there's a rumor that, hey, there's a rumor that we might lose stream Yard at the end of the year. We might lose stream Yard at the end of the day. They might go bye bye.
Speaker 9: Well, then I would have to go. Really. I know that a new owner bought the company and then he raised the prices, but we we I would go to ev Mounks if it wasn't for stream Yard.
Speaker 1: But I would do. Here's the thing. I know stream labs that stream labs. If I had a desktop, I would go to stream webs desktop because I will never I'll do I'll do anything to try to stream man.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: All right, Brandon, you got any plugs?
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 9: Brandon Death on YouTube and Brandon Deft on Twitter?
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: And also, let's look, I'm gonna say, hey, you got any uh so where what's your next show?
Speaker 9: Hey? What is your next shown tomorrow? At ten o'clock.
Speaker 1: In the morning or nighttime.
Speaker 9: It's gonna be tomorrow at ten o'clock am. I like to do the am shows unless I sleep in. Yeah, in the morning, ten am in the morning tomorrow. So if you're up, please come in there and check me out. It'd be a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: I'll plays P S T or M S T.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, no, Eastern Standard time ten o'clock on the East coast.
Speaker 1: You know what? What what state are you at? You you don't mind me asking.
Speaker 9: I'm in Tennessee and Virginia the border.
Speaker 1: I'm in Mississippi. I'm I'm I'm about four and a half hours from Memphis.
Speaker 9: Yeah. I find out that Tennessee is a really good hub for like finding other people. Everybody's really close to kind of Tennessee a couple hours away. Yeah, maybe we need to meet up Jake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if the problem is that I don't leave my house. By the way, I just want to tell you something. Here's the thing. Today was a calm Tonight's calm stream after the two drama streams I had this week.
Speaker 9: With Yeah, man, you had a big day, had a big day the other day. But you know what, oh Jackson, I mean mumble Nixon, Seattle, Washington.
Speaker 1: No, he's in Boston.
Speaker 9: In Boston, he's That's what I thought. But here, that's what I thought he was.
Speaker 1: He tells people Washington.
Speaker 9: Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, By the way, I just wanted it was it was a good yeah. But I want to say we're going over the note. We're actually going to go over to see our good friend nobody likes and and if you all right, hey, you can stay back hey, by the way, if you are so, I want to say thank you so much to Brandon dab and O G. Mumbley a neighbor coming on, Brandon, if you want to, you can stay backstage with've be in talk for a few minutes. I gotta I gotta download the I gotta download the audience. But I love you guys. I'll talk to you guys and talk to you all right, Love you guys.
Speaker 9: Bye, guys.
Speaker 5: Peace.
Speaker 1: So don't leave. You don't leave, you, don't leave, Brandon