Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, The.
Speaker 2: JV Show on a Monday. I know, ton of down, Selena, ton of down? Why are you so high? I don't know, my bad The JV Show. I'm Selena and I'm Jess. You know how we start things off the first talk back.
Speaker 3: Of the day, Good Morning JV Show setdi fit from what a Greek shout out to the Giants, Go Giants? OMG.
Speaker 1: I have no voice still because I had a blast.
Speaker 3: Matt Daddy took me to the Giants game on Friday in the city, which was a blast. With the new baseball rules, baseball is like exciting to watch again, like what happened there? But yeah, it was awesome. It was Irish Heritage Day, which was awesome because I am part Irish.
Speaker 4: So fun?
Speaker 2: Wait what you baseball rules? Why is baseball fun again? Did you know this?
Speaker 1: There's the pitch clock. You didn't know about that, and it speed speeds the game up. Oh the bat or can't step out a million times? And then they gotta throw They gotta throw a pitch a certain number of seconds. It gets a a moving, it's a little faster.
Speaker 4: Cool.
Speaker 2: It sounds like SETTI said, had an amazing weekend. How did your painting thing go?
Speaker 1: Jess?
Speaker 4: You guys, it went so well. I'm still like so happy about it. There's still some some more pictures that I want to post about it as well.
Speaker 5: I was so nervous going on.
Speaker 2: I was with them. I was going to ask because I saw the video and you were actually on a stage. Yeah, Like, did you know you were going to be on a stage?
Speaker 4: I knew it was gonna be. It was gonna be something like that. I was going to be on a stage. I was going to be basically walking through the crowd.
Speaker 2: It looked really cool.
Speaker 4: Walking the crowd through a painting. And the thing is, I've never done a life painting before.
Speaker 1: Would you like did what would the painting end up being of? Because I offered up my services, I said you could paint me in the buff of course, and then like Sanmonto County Fairs a family thing, so they didn't want that.
Speaker 5: I don't want people to be traumatized.
Speaker 1: Okay, But what was the great idea that you had of the thing that you were going to teach people to paint?
Speaker 4: It was like a little sunset with some flowers and a beautifloor.
Speaker 2: I thought it was cute. I thought it was cute.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what my wall needs.
Speaker 4: Well, it needed to be something that people could complete in a certain amount of time, and it would have taken a lot longer to.
Speaker 2: Paint you naked and all the hair and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of brown paint.
Speaker 4: So I do want to say thank you so much to everybody that Thank you so much to everybody that showed up to the Seminoy County Fair to paint with me. I hope I can do more of these and do like the paint and SIPs one so that we can have some drinky drinks and you know, do some painting because it was so fun.
Speaker 2: That would be cool.
Speaker 1: Did anybody's painting turn out better than yours? Because you were doing you were painting along with them on stage, right, so you were doing it step by step. Anybody have a better painting than yours?
Speaker 4: I would say yes, because obviously people were allowed to get creative. So some people added a few little clouds in there and made.
Speaker 5: It very cute and creative. And I kid you not.
Speaker 4: While I was on stage there were some times where I was like, wait, what did I do again?
Speaker 5: Like, let me look at let me.
Speaker 4: Look at my reference painting, because I like, I kind of had.
Speaker 2: Forgotten and this is the instructor. Yeah, be honest, are there any paintings that you were like, oh, that's just just burn it.
Speaker 5: Well, there were kids in the audience that.
Speaker 2: I'm not expecting that answer that came through. No, let me finish, I said.
Speaker 4: There were kids in the audience that decided to go and do like their own route and do their own paintings. So they were very different from what I was painting. But everybody did such a great job.
Speaker 1: I'm blaming the teacher at that life. You can't keep the students and inspired to animals like, yeah, they're off doing their own thing.
Speaker 4: Point of art is you know, letting your creativity flow. And that's what I encouraged everybody to do. So was everybody's creativity juices just listen together. Yeah, they were flowing, and they were I'm not going.
Speaker 1: To paint some boring butterfly in a sunset like I'm gonna do something cool.
Speaker 4: But I can't wait for you guys to see the pictures because you can zoom in and see everybody's paintings and they came out really really.
Speaker 2: Is that going to be your photo from home.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 2: Let's work on the photos from home soon. Because we always wait to the end of the show. We should probably start doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the JV Show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 2: Four nine bron Out Time four.
Speaker 1: The four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: So over the weekend, Diddy's team files for a mistrial, claiming prosecutors let a woman named Brianna give false testimony on the stands. The government says that they plan to respond at some point today, so the judge will not pick up that motion until tomorrow. As for today, Jane, we'll be back on the stand to finish her testimony this morning.
Speaker 1: Objection overruled. Yeah, it's not going to happen. The Oklahoma City Thunder even the NBA Finals series against the Indiana Pacers last night at one of ps with a one twenty three to one oh seven win. This one was never in doubt. The Thunder led pretty much the entire game. The series is now going to shift to Indiana for the next two games, the first of which will be on Wednesday.
Speaker 4: Oh my, the cloudy start here Monday, but that will clear out and the sun will come out with temperatures.
Speaker 2: In the mid seventies to low eighties.
Speaker 1: Hey, ARY's bestie, Hey your day, Today's gonna be a seven. You aren't currently loving the direction things are going at work, but fighting against the tide may be a bigger battle than you can handle. Even Sam and swimming upstream get tired, consider accepting the situation rather than struggling against it. Okay, fall in line. The JV show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Grandma showers are you guys?
Speaker 1: Why not? I just don't want to do it.
Speaker 2: Why those old people showers always have like the chairs in there so you can sit down, relaxed and take a break midshower.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it does seem comfortable.
Speaker 2: So grandma showers not actual showers, you guys. But you know how we have like baby showers, wedding showers. It's for people that are about to become grandparents. And this is more for grandmothers. I haven't really seen anybody do it for the grand grandpa's, but people are throwing grandma showers for you know, the ladies that are about to become a grandma for the first time.
Speaker 5: Wait, but I'm confused, because what do you show up with?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 1: I don't know, like an orthopedic backpillow, maybe some icy hot cream, but pains. Is that the kind of gifts you're supposed to bring?
Speaker 2: See that that's the part that's confusing for me because you're obviously supposed to bring a gift, But like, what do you buy someone to celebrate them becoming a grandparent?
Speaker 5: I guess the shirt that says best to cremo.
Speaker 1: Maybe like I don't like a subscription to TV. Guys, I don't like this, that's the thing so they can figure out what's on TV. Maybe one of those robots does that. Maybe one of those remote controls with the really big buttons so they can see so they can change the channels easier. Is that the kind of thing? That the kind of stuff that's just.
Speaker 2: Like that's just like an elderly person gift, Like what gift says like happy becoming a grandma? And you know what I mean? Like when you go to a baby shower for the the you know, person that's about to become a mom for the first time, you get all the baby things that she's gonna need. You don't get that stuff for grandma.
Speaker 1: Well, granmy might need some new tennis balls. For the front of her walker, or grandma might become a grandma.
Speaker 4: Really scream like baby like maybe diapers, maybe some grandmas do need adult diapers.
Speaker 1: So oh, you can change the new Yeah, the new grand baby diapers and grandma's at the same time, a little changing table.
Speaker 2: Yeah, grandma grandmother laid on. Now we're talking.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I'm not here for this me either.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Why, this is not a thing. It's not going to become a thing, right, it's a thing.
Speaker 2: Well, it's already a small thing.
Speaker 1: It's a small, isolated thing. It's not going to get started. We're not doing this. We don't need another excuse to give people presents they don't need.
Speaker 2: People are like this is very narcissistic, yes, very like look at me, attention, let me throw a party for no reason, especially the gift thing, like you get a new parent a gift, because I mean a lot of the times they're they're much younger and are struggling.
Speaker 1: Having a baby expensive, and that's expensive.
Speaker 2: And as far as grand most grandparents are kind of like well off, I think a lot more than a new parent.
Speaker 1: And it just also files under the things like who gives a fart? Because I don't care that you're becoming a grandma. I don't care if you're having a boy or gender reveal party, don't care. It just it doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: Oh, you're not here for the gender reveal.
Speaker 2: Grand's not here for any parties.
Speaker 1: I just those things like why do we We don't need that event. We don't need that event. And me as an attendee there, I'm not I don't have a vested interest like oh my god, I can't wait to find out, or oh my god, I can't believe you're becoming a grandparent. I just don't care.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like the gender reveals a little more. Yeah, but you still want my life.
Speaker 1: My life is exactly the same as it was when I got here.
Speaker 4: I mean yeah, But I like when I'm right when I say, oh, I think it's gonna be a girl, and then it is a girl.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, yeah, I knew.
Speaker 1: I mean, so do I. When they flip the coin at the start of the Super Bowl, it's going to be heads, I don't care. It's fifty. It's fifty to fifty.
Speaker 4: So what about baby shower? Because I think baby showers great.
Speaker 1: Baby showers are again, having a baby is a very expensive thing, and there's all this stuff you got to buy, and its just and it's a good time to impart some wisdom from people that are already moms. You know, like this is the thing that's really going to help you out. I'm going to give that to you as a gift. That's fine. The one problem with baby showers is don't sit there and open every single gift in front of all the people. We don't want to watch that.
Speaker 2: What about okay, what about.
Speaker 1: With that? You have to agree with?
Speaker 2: I agree when i'm when it's not my baby shower. When it's my baby shower, I like to open everything in front of everyone and love all the stuff I got.
Speaker 1: Yeah, four hours of that. We don't need that.
Speaker 5: I mean, that's a good point.
Speaker 4: I also want them to get to my gift because I want to see the reaction.
Speaker 2: I know, and just you know it's all fake reactions, but someone who's done it. Okay, yes, are engaged.
Speaker 5: What about engagement parties? Are engagement parties wps? Just just a question?
Speaker 1: I don't think they're is that wps?
Speaker 2: I've never white people? I don't know. I mean I wanted one, didn't I didn't do one. I've never been to one, but I don't think so.
Speaker 4: The only one I've ever I've only ever been to one, and I haven't really ever heard of a lot of them.
Speaker 5: But I'm starting to see them pop up a little bit more.
Speaker 2: But I guess you've been googling them and so now it's all over your I don't think it is. I think I think anyone can do an engagement party. I think a lot of people just think it's a little unnecessary.
Speaker 1: That glove you said it. Not me, because I've just ripped on every other kind of party.
Speaker 2: So Graham texted me and told me to say that. Oh okay, so engagement parties necessary?
Speaker 1: Were you, Jess, were you thinking about having one? You're the new newly engaged member of the JV Show. Would you like it? Or would you like it if your close friends or something through you an engagement party?
Speaker 4: No, I'm kind of on the same boat about it being a little unnecessary because really, because what I don't know it, it seems like throwing well, throwing a party in itself is expensive. So I'm like, I don't have to pay to throw a party for them. Two people bring me like certain random gifts.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, And do you think people should get you gifts at an engagement party.
Speaker 4: I think people usually take like a bottle of wine or something like small like.
Speaker 2: That, Right.
Speaker 1: I don't think you deserve anything for getting engaged. I don't think your.
Speaker 2: Gifts And it is a very like look at me moment. But I think it's fun.
Speaker 4: I mean, I love going to them, but I personally I don't think I would throw one.
Speaker 5: I think it would.
Speaker 2: Be you wouldn't be mad if somebody threw one for you, right, right? But I think.
Speaker 4: I know, But I think when I think that should happen like right after the engagement, I feel like now it's like we're past the threshold of it.
Speaker 2: It's only been like two weeks since you got engaged. Do you have a couple a couple of months?
Speaker 5: Okay, then if my friends are listening, hey, so I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We were just talking about how some people are throwing grandma showers to celebrate either show. It's not like an actual shower to celebrate somebody becoming a grandmother for the first time. Were like, what do you what do you get as a gift.
Speaker 6: Hey, guys, I guess the best guest to get Grandma is a car seat.
Speaker 1: Lol.
Speaker 7: You know they will be taking.
Speaker 2: Care of That's actually a good idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's definitely true. You got to get the grandparents' car seat so that they can take the kids away from you some time, so you can nothing the.
Speaker 2: Worse having like unbuckle a of car seat and then you have installid.
Speaker 1: And bring it over to another car. Yeah, get them to get them an extra car seat or the booster seat or whatever it pays off.
Speaker 2: So what the heck is the never broken a bone theory?
Speaker 1: Right? That theory is making its rounds on TikTok you guys. And the theory is simply that if you've gone through your life without having broken a bone, that's no coincidence. That's it's not just good luck. It's not by accident. It's because you are being protected by a higher being. You've been selected, you have a guardian angel that is protecting you from physical harm. Ladies, have you ever broken a bone? So, Selena, I.
Speaker 2: Want to say no, but I don't know if this counts. I feel like I've definitely broken like a toe before, but never went and you know, got it officially died, it was just broken. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well other than that, no, So no, Jess, have you ever broken a bone?
Speaker 5: Never?
Speaker 1: So, the two of you ladies have been selected by some sort of guardian angel according to this, to this theory, and you're being protected for some reason. Do you believe that this theory or do you think you guys just are adverse to risk? And you probably don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't a lot of.
Speaker 1: Stupid stuff that the rest of us have.
Speaker 2: I think it's that I don't really know.
Speaker 5: I believe.
Speaker 2: I feel like I don't really put myself in harm's way. I'm not doing backflips off a trampoline and you know, diving off a roof into a swimming pool down below.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing it fun. Have you ever done that's all? Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 1: And Jess, you say you do believe this. You think there's a higher power pulling some strings for you, like don't don't let her break her arms? Too important?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel like my guardian angel is working like overtime.
Speaker 2: So what like dangerous things do you do that this angel's protecting you from?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was that one time that you took a nap with no pillow, hey, no living on the edge.
Speaker 4: I think it was more so when I used to play sports in high school.
Speaker 5: I think that could have resulted in injury. But other than that, I guess it's not too much.
Speaker 4: But you know my driving, I've told you guys, it's not that great. So I think my guardian.
Speaker 1: Angel broken bones incoming. Some people believe that you, if you believe this never broken a bone theory, that they're your guardian angel or whatever it is. Higher power is protecting you from breaking a bone, that physical pain because in your life you're gonna endure emotional and mental trauma. You're gonna have a bunch of that. So like the guardian angels, like, dude, don't pile a broken bone onto this chick. Do you think there's any truth to that part? Have you suffered a lot of emotional and mental trauma so much so that you don't need to break a knee?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 2: Maybe, but couldn't end couldn't wouldn't Most people say that they have suffered a lot emotionally too. I think people, yeah, they're really hard things, and people that have broken bones as well. So I don't think that's necessarily true.
Speaker 5: That's a good point.
Speaker 1: It's just a theory you got.
Speaker 4: Even if I had broken a bone, I would still believe that I have a guardian angel somewhere well.
Speaker 2: Not doing a good job. Fire them and get you a new one. If you're just breaking everything.
Speaker 1: I've only broken well, I broke my elbow in high school, and so I have. So I have broken a bone, and you know I don't. I think me and Skydaddy have a pretty good rapport from what I can tell.
Speaker 2: You've only ever broken one bone.
Speaker 1: I think I've I broke my nose before, but that's mostly that's cartilage up there.
Speaker 2: How did you break your nose?
Speaker 1: And I took like a well, I don't know what it was, maybe an elbow, oh maybe whatever. Was in some sort of mosh pit situation at Shoreline.
Speaker 2: Sht there with a broken note.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, my note, and it just exploded blood everywhere. It was just like I remember something, My god, I remember. Some woman just looked at me and she grabbed a like a thing, a Kleenex out of her person. She threw them at me. She wouldn't even hand them to me. There was that much blood.
Speaker 2: I would see that's what I mean. I'm I'm not putting myself in those situations. I'm not going to be front and center in a mosh pit at shoreline. I'm not doing any of that stuff.
Speaker 1: It was awesome prior to my face getting exploded. Yeah, why, but that's cars. I don't think that's it. That doesn't count as a broken bone because that's not it's like a bunch of cartilage situation.
Speaker 2: Okay, it broke some something broken there.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I had to push it back into place.
Speaker 2: And how did you break your elbow?
Speaker 1: Just a fall and then it bent the wrong like back the wrong way, and then the tendon on the inside, you know that little lump thing on the inside of your elbow. I don't know what that. I don't know what that thing's called. The tendon pulled that little lump right off in that part of God. Yeah, it was gross.
Speaker 2: So you don't have a guardian angel.
Speaker 1: No, apparently not, Otherwise they would have been looking out for me on that faceful day at shoreline with my nose. My nose got completely mushed by again. I didn't even see it coming. I don't know what it was. To this day, I don't know what hit me in the face. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's never broken a bone theory. I don't think I'm fully on board with this with this one, but.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's true. I mean, you guys, you guys believe in sky Daddy. I don't for it. Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 2: Maybe it is true after all.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 8: Good morning. Well, I have a question now about the broken bone theory. So are your teeth considered a bone? Because I've never actually broken a bone in my body, but i have chipped the tooth, so maybe I'm not protected.
Speaker 2: Just thought.
Speaker 5: Have a good day.
Speaker 1: Okay. So we're talking about the never have broken a bone theory, and some people believe you've gone through your life and never broken a bone, that there is some guardian angel or higher power that's protecting you. You've been chosen to not have to suffer the physical harm of a broken bone. Now. To answer her question, well, I answered it with a quick Google search. Are teeth considered bones? The answer there is no, So chipping a tooth or whatever, so maybe she is still good. She's never worn her so she's never broken a bone. So yeah, you've got a sky Daddy Guardian.
Speaker 2: Angel for you.
Speaker 1: You know, you guys ever chipped a two because you both Jess and Selena, you guys both said you have never broken a bone, so you've clearly been chosen. Have you ever chipped a tooth?
Speaker 4: I mean maybe like tiny chips on them, but nothing major, like little tiny pringles or like little tiny Dorito's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, teeth, never Lene, honest things.
Speaker 6: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot and music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 2: Before we get to Blake Lively being rude and entitled out in public, Courtney and Travis got booed. They were at WWE's Money in the Bank event Saturday night at the Intuit Dome in Inglewood and the camera pants to them and they have their little baby Rocky. I wish there was better audio, but I read it they got booed, which I think is what you would expect. I mean, you're a Kardashian, aren't you used to it by now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's generally the reaction you're getting.
Speaker 2: That's what I would have.
Speaker 1: Don't put me on the jumptron.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 2: So Blake Lively was so rude. She's being blasted about, blasted for how rude she was while out on a shopping trip. So on Saturday, a fan named Landon posted on TikTok about how she was out in New York and who did she run into in a store? Blake Lively, And she said, quote, it was honestly a horrible experience. Like she's in there with her family and you know, she's kind of shopping, she's looking around and she can overhear how Blake is talking to the workers, and she said it was just so rude the way she was, like, I want a fresh one of these, one that hasn't been touched by any other customers. Do you guys have a private bathroom? I can't use one where like other people have gone into and like or could be in there. She was just very very entitled, which, again, what did you expect. It's Blake Lively. She also says that Blake was ignoring everybody else in the store. Nobody else existed except for like her and the worker that she was belittling. Wow, as she was choosing like the patches she wanted to add to her customized bag at this store. And this fan not a fan of Blake Lively. I just don't know what else to call her, But clearly she's not a fan, she said. The second she walked out, like it was clear that her and her family were invading Blake's space, because all of a sudden they get like one of Blake's security guards is it's like cornering them so they can't enter the store again. So like they get out and like, and the security automatically was like, ah, no one's coming back in here. This is Blake's store now. Even though she didn't reserve it, it wasn't like blocked off, but they made her feel very, very unwelcome. And so she said, if anyone is still a fan of Blake Lively, I think recheck your decision on that, because she's not very nice to the common people. Wow, you what this person says.
Speaker 4: You would think that given everything that has happened, she would be trying her best to be even nicer to people.
Speaker 1: She needs to be on a major PR tour at all times, mean every interaction, whether people find out about it or not, you've got to be like, oh, you're at the store too, I'll buy whatever you want, you know, so people so stories get out there like Blake Lively's the nicest person that've ever.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say, can you imagine if Blake would have been like wonderful to this this you know, TikToker and had talked to her and introduced herself, and that would have been the what the video was about, and that would have gone viral about how Blake is actually really nice in person.
Speaker 1: Turns out she's just a bee.
Speaker 2: He's just awful. I think we already knew that, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 1: All right, you guys, I'm going to issue are warning here because park officials in Santa Clara County say they are on the lookout for a large lizard that is on the loose inside of Joseph D. Grant County Park in the Foothills. I guess this is east of San Jose. I'm not familiar with the park, but hikers there have reported spotting this large lizard near some trails there. Apparently it's an Argentine black and white tagu lizard, which is a predatory and invasive species that's come from South America. It can grow to nearly five feet in length.
Speaker 2: Ohll no, what now?
Speaker 1: Look, they say they don't attack humans, so you don't need to worry about that. But protect your eggs people, because it likes to eat bird eggs and other small animals. This was probably somebody's pet that they set free. I don't know why you would do this, but they let it go in the park. Tagu lizards are legal to own in California, but again, they're not gonna survive that well out on their own. They don't like cold winters, not that we have incredibly cold winters, but they would prefer a place like Florida. So if you're gonna let your lizard go, let it go in Florida and Florida please. They're used to that kind of stuff that they have some weird wildlife stuff there. Okay, Park officials say, don't go searching for the tagu or try to trap it. If you see it, back away safely, and then notify park rangers as soon as possible. I thought you just told me this thing didn't pose a threat to humans. Now you're telling me to backwards safely and slowly from this thing. I don't know what is it.
Speaker 2: I'd be so scared if I saw this thing in person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I ain't touching no five foot lizard. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: It can grow to that length? Is it that length now or is it like smaller.
Speaker 1: From the picture I saw. I don't think it's a full five feet yet, but it's it's a big lizard. I ain't touching that thing. No, get away from me, lizard.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you Graham The.
Speaker 1: JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: All right, before we get to what the bleep, we were just talking and trending about how Courtney Kardashian than Travis. They were at some WWE event on Saturday and the camera pans to them and they got.
Speaker 4: Good morning everyone.
Speaker 1: This is Tony from Cloverdale.
Speaker 9: I just wanted to touch on the Kardashian thing real quick.
Speaker 10: I am a WWE fan.
Speaker 2: I've been watching for a long time.
Speaker 1: And the reason why they're booing celebrities, not just the Kardashians, but especially the Kardashians is because they got we have we have celebrity fatigue.
Speaker 2: Ever since WWE became big again.
Speaker 1: More celebrities are showing up just for a spot to be shown on television, and we're tired of it. So yeah, and you're tired of it.
Speaker 2: That makes sense.
Speaker 1: JV showed number one in Cloverdale. By the way I checked. Thank you to touch Tony.
Speaker 2: Hope you had a good weekend. All right, you guys, it's time for what the bleep? This is where you can win a chug mug. You just have to be the first person to guest. Today's bleeped out word is always when you think you know what it is. Leave your guys on the talkback mic on the new and improved iHeartRadio app. Are you guys ready for today's clip?
Speaker 7: Sure?
Speaker 4: Sometimes all you need before bed is some steamy hot to help you sleep better.
Speaker 1: I know it helps me sleep better. Ah that's just the best way to wind down.
Speaker 2: Right to sleep. Yeah, yeah, it's the trick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, think about what that bleeped out word could be. Remember you, sickos. This is a family show, so keep your guess is PG please, because that's what the winning guests will be. It will be a PG wor despite what that clip sounds like, leave us your name and your city along with your guests because we want to be able to shout you out. But we're only giving a JV Show chug mug to the very first correct answer one person. The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We are playing what the Bleep, where all you have to do is be the first person a guest today's bleeped out word, and we are going to send you a chuggy muggy if you miss.
Speaker 4: Today's clip here it is Sometimes all you need before bed is some steamy.
Speaker 2: Hot to help you sleep better.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, I'll go right to sleep afterwards.
Speaker 2: Remember this is a bit show, so keep your gutting clean. Let's go through some of your talkbacks now.
Speaker 1: JV Shows sip from Hayward.
Speaker 9: I think bleeped out word today is te We're.
Speaker 2: Going ooh.
Speaker 1: All right. That was far and away the most popular guest this morning. So if you have left that, guess there's no penalty for leaving a second guest, so hop on there and leave another one because a lot of people guess that this morning.
Speaker 7: Good Morning JV Show talks from Benisha is the bleeped out word milk?
Speaker 2: Sorry, that's disgusting. Who's doing that?
Speaker 1: That was the milk? That's the second baby. I don't know. I mean maybe if it was the nineteen fifties or something. I feel like a lot of people got tucked in with the steaming hot, little saucer of milk before bed. That's I'm sure it's great.
Speaker 9: This is Melanie from bleto My guess is steamy hot shower?
Speaker 2: How good one?
Speaker 5: Oh that's a good guy.
Speaker 1: Guess.
Speaker 2: That's a good guess. I love me a hot shower before bed.
Speaker 1: You guys are night showers. Yeah, and then in the morning you just get up and just like dry just dry dog it straight into work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's weird. That weird.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I have to take a shower in the morning, have to. Even if I took a very thorough shower at night the night before, I still get up and stand in the shower just let the water hit me at least in the morning, like you gotta. Like, you can't just dry dog it into work.
Speaker 2: On the weekends, I'm a morning shower. It's weird, but yeah, but during the week I'm a night shower.
Speaker 1: I don't know how you can just get up with all that like sleep clinging to you, like all your sleep breath all night, just just like clinging to your skin all over you, and then you just walk into work and let everyone smell you.
Speaker 2: We like wash your face and brush your teeth, it's.
Speaker 1: Something about it. I don't know, like sleep.
Speaker 2: Dirty, like like I have to.
Speaker 1: Like I said, if I shower at night, I'm still gonna get up in the morning, Like that's just the part of the wake up routine you gotta. Yeah, yeah, not even if I don't bring even if I don't bring any soap into the equation, I just stand there and let the water hit me. That's part of the morning. It's what wakes you up and gets you going.
Speaker 2: All right, So shower is not the word though, great, Guess what is today's sleeps out ward? If you think you know what it is, leave on a talk back now. We are going to play more of your guesses coming up.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine The JV Show.
Speaker 2: I'm Selena, and thanks for hanging out with us. We're playing what the bleep Were. All you have to do is be the first person to guess today's bleeped out word correctly, and we are going to send you a JB Show chuck mug if you miss today's clip.
Speaker 4: Here it is Sometimes all you need before bed is some steamy hot to help you sleep better.
Speaker 2: There's nothing like the way you feel it going down your throat?
Speaker 1: Yy?
Speaker 2: What you do before bed? This is a family show. I thought that you guys don't even know what I'm talking about. All right, let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 10: Good Morning, Jasie show is just sleepy, and I think believe that word is baby hot back.
Speaker 1: Well, I have a good time, dude.
Speaker 5: See me hot back.
Speaker 1: That's a great guess. A lot of people had that guest. So you guys ever take a bath that's kind.
Speaker 2: Of gross me out.
Speaker 5: Really yeah, I don't have a bathtub.
Speaker 1: You don't have a bathtub, so that's been eliminated as an option for Jess. If you did have one, do you see yourself using it? Yeah? Really yeah?
Speaker 4: I would, you know, put some candles on and maybe a glass of wine and hey, yeah, nobody got time for all that. Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 6: This is Laurie and Morgan Hill.
Speaker 1: And my guess is a hot toddy. Have a great day, bye, hot Toddy. A few people guess that if you're out a hot toddy before. I haven't Jess a hot toddy.
Speaker 2: I've heard of it.
Speaker 5: It's in our drink book.
Speaker 4: My boyfriend and I usually go through like a drink book that we make drinks out of I've skipped that one usually.
Speaker 1: Definitely the BPS white people's stuff.
Speaker 2: But exactly i've heard the name.
Speaker 1: I think a hot toddy from what our members hot water, lemon juice, maybe a little bit of honey, and then you put some whiskey in there, some bourbons. That's I believe how I would make a hot toddy and there it's good if you are like catching a cold or something, Yeah, soothe the throaty Good morning.
Speaker 9: JV's show. Seline Calling from NAPA is a brief dart word novels.
Speaker 1: That yeah, that's the genre that you read. No, it's not huh no, it's actually not read science books, science.
Speaker 2: And like the thrillers like people getting kidnapped and murdered. No, but one time there was a little erotic stuff in it.
Speaker 1: One thing you.
Speaker 2: Ran with it and like it. See good guess, but not the correct one.
Speaker 1: HIV show.
Speaker 11: This is Riley from Hayward and I think the bleaped out.
Speaker 9: Where is chocolate?
Speaker 11: Thank you?
Speaker 2: There we go?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 4: Yes, today's clip unbleeps. Sometimes all you need before bed is some steamy hot chocolate to help you sleep better.
Speaker 1: Are you five? You're not gonna like?
Speaker 2: Have you?
Speaker 11: Guys?
Speaker 1: Ever tried a second grader?
Speaker 5: No, but have you tried hot chocolate? I made it how my mom used to make it? Or well she still makes it. But there's either wich is have you tried to grim?
Speaker 1: Why are you bringing Selena Zappa in it?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: She does have anything to do with your nighttime beaters.
Speaker 5: I have not or chocolate from Mexico that they bring.
Speaker 1: So you put some little marshmallows in it too?
Speaker 5: No, I didn't.
Speaker 4: Oh but I had some last night and it was delicious.
Speaker 1: Interesting, So you.
Speaker 2: Guys know I'm not a big hot chocolate Okay.
Speaker 1: I love on chocolate. Yeah, when I was six became adult, that's when it should have died off. All right, let's give some shout outs first and foremost, Riley and Hayward was up. Riley was Riley on a roll? Like, didn't Riley just win last week?
Speaker 5: I think?
Speaker 2: So good for Riley man double fisting Hayward does it?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Go Hayward. A couple more shout outs to give, though, because most people not on the correct answer this morning. Most people were guessing hot tea or soup or there was even a couple of hot yoga guesses in there. Alyssa and Vallejo had the correct ansert, so did Juliet and Hollist. What's up, Julian, what's that? And outside of that jest anymore that I have not yet seen, but I.
Speaker 4: Feel like we had some hot Coco guesses.
Speaker 1: Also, people they were there, they were real close, real close.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you everybody for playing. We'll do it again tomorrow morning, right here on the.
Speaker 1: JV Show, The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: To the phone, it's Hi, is this Angelina?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: This is her?
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 2: How is the weekend? Tell us all about it, don't leave out any juicy.
Speaker 1: Details, but keep it under about fifteen seconds.
Speaker 12: Okay, honestly, I can't even remember my weekend. Oh I just passed my RBT exam. I'm a Registered behavior technician by congratulation.
Speaker 2: That's a big deal. And then you got drunk after to celebrate, and that's why you can't remember anything else.
Speaker 12: Well, I have my daughter, so usually I'm like, what are we gonna do today?
Speaker 2: Okay, well you never hit, you got drunk together. Yeah, we're just messing with the Angelina. Well, glad you had a good weekend. Let's see if you can win some tickets. This is the JV shows. Yep, nope, game, We're gonna ask you for trivia questions.
Speaker 4: Just gotta get three correct and you win four tickets to the exploratorium.
Speaker 2: Perfect for somebody with kids. All right, here's question number one.
Speaker 12: Are you ready Florida?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: I like the confidence.
Speaker 2: We have no choice, so here we go. Question number one, what is the capital city of the state of Hawaii? What's the capital.
Speaker 12: The capital city?
Speaker 5: Mm hm, I don't know you've heard of this place?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think of like all the cities that you know in Hawaii.
Speaker 12: I really only know Waitekiki, but like, but not that one.
Speaker 5: Don't think of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a different one than that one.
Speaker 12: No one.
Speaker 2: You hear a lot.
Speaker 12: Hawaii, but like Honu.
Speaker 1: Well, I walked into that one. All right, come on back. I just got to get these on our own, all right. Question number two. Nice work on question number one. Question number two, the term golden some is used to describe a baseball player that struck out how many times in a game, like you don't want to get the golden sombrero.
Speaker 2: It sounds like an urban dictionary term probably has another meaning.
Speaker 12: Maybe like the full I guess like wouldn't be like maybe the full lineup of batters or something. I don't know what they call it.
Speaker 1: So it's an individual batter. Like if I if I got the golden sombrero, I've struck out? How many times in a game? Oh?
Speaker 12: Like someone who strikes them out? Not the fifer, the person who's hitting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, how many times have I struck out? Five? Close? Four? If you strike out four times in a game, you were awarded the golden sombrero. They don't actually give you a some burrow to.
Speaker 2: Where it's just a cultural appropriation, probably right. They don't want to get in trouble.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just an express.
Speaker 2: Hey Angelina, you missed that one. But it's okay. You're still in the game. You just got to get the rest correct. There's question number three true or false? A kroc it'll is the proper name for can I Can I start that question over?
Speaker 1: You were on you were, you were on the right track.
Speaker 2: I think I just got confused. This Monday is Monday. I don't know if I've told you that before I got it. Question number three tru or false? A croc it'll is the proper name for a baby crocodile. Is that true or false?
Speaker 1: False?
Speaker 12: Yeah, you would be the.
Speaker 1: Proper called hatchlings. I like croc hiddle crociddle better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look at the little krocles so.
Speaker 1: Much it does I want a croc kiddle at that point. All right, So by my account, you need this final question to win the game. Question number four A built in arc reactor is what powers what Marvel Superheroes suit of armor? Pay up at arc reactor. It's what powers what. It's right in the middle of like I think, it's just it powers what Marvel Superheroes suit of Armor? Iron Man? Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 4: Okay, Oh my god, you finished off strong and you just won four tickets to me Exploratorium. Yes, they have something really fun happening right now. It's Adventures in AI.
Speaker 5: You guys.
Speaker 4: You can go check that out, discover how it works, debate its.
Speaker 5: Future, and you just want four tickets.
Speaker 2: Congratulations Angelina, you are very welcome. Hang on for that winning, all right. Grandma got some shout out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a couple moms and my dms actually listening to this. You guys. Hey Graham, thirteen year old in your dam Wow, I gotta be careful.
Speaker 2: We have to report you.
Speaker 1: I gotta be careful with this one. I just want to send my mom a happy birthday shout out. Her birthday was June seventh, and she turned forty and for her birthday she watched my baseball tournament. That's the hell of a birthday. I just want to thank her for always being there for me and thank her for supporting me all the way. It means a lot. You guys are the best podcast, by the way, Thank you. Her name is Zeida and my name is Zach. So yes, happylated birthday. I hope you had a great day at the baseball tournament. A fart selena year, A mom with a sports plane daughter. Is that how you'd like to spend your birthday? A softball tournament, a baseball turnament?
Speaker 2: Not my first choice, but as a parent, you just you sacrifice all the fun stuff for your kids.
Speaker 1: Got it? Hey Graham, listen to the JV Show all the time. My daughter's birthday is Monday, hoping you can give her this shout out. Happy golden birthday to my beautiful daughter, Emmaline, who turns nine today. You're the sweetest, most thoughtful, and sassiest girl I know, and I love you with all my heart. I'm so excited we get to celebrate both our birthdays together in Paradise. I wonder where they're going. Mama, Daddy, Kean and Myles love you so much.
Speaker 5: Yes your birthday.
Speaker 1: Happy, Happy birthday? There fart. Another one here, Hey Graham, can you give my oldest daughter Shay a shout out for a birthday? Happy ninth Birthday, Shay from Mom, Dad and Ilah. We love you. Yes, Happy birthday, shayart. Another one here, Hey Graham, can you please give a shout out to my son Jacob's turning six years old today. Please give him an extra stinky loud fart. It's his favorite part of the show. From Mom, Dad and sisters Jocelyn and JULYSSA. Yes, Happy happy birthday, Jacob. Who use the funk?
Speaker 2: That's it the great point?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: Today's hottest trending is coming up.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 7: Good Morning JVS Show. What's going on? Is Isaac? You already know real quick? I was talking to Bankerk. I help out one of my best friends. She's like family to me. Her name is Taylor. She's up for Ink Magazine Originals. To be on the cover at Ink Magazine. You can vote daily for free, and if you want to do some a little bit, anke sure to support. You can pay for the votes, but the money goes to the Andrew mcdoll Foundation, which provides relief for cancer patient families financial relief. Love y'all, i'lle you have a good one.
Speaker 2: Okay, how do we vote?
Speaker 1: Okay? So Isaac saluted into my DMS and sent me the link and we've posted that JV Morning Show on Instagram on our story if you want to check that out. Help, Like you said, one of his close friends, he says she's like family, but I get the vibe that like he's interested in are more than just friends. But yeah, she's not very.
Speaker 2: Interest sit in him.
Speaker 1: That's just the violence this point, but like whatever, we can't confirm that. But if you do, and like you said, you can donate and get extra votes and it's all to a great cast. So let's help her get on the cover of It's inc magazine. Right, that's all it's tattoos, right, Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jamie Morning Show for those details, that's our Instagram, it's on our story, honest, Pa.
Speaker 6: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the base.
Speaker 2: So Dinny's team has filed for a mistrial again, this second time. All right, So here's the deal. Remember when Cassie's friend Brianna was on the stand and she testified that back in six twenty sixteen, did he held her over the edge of a balcony seventeen stories in the air, and then he pulled her back in and threw her aunt and furniture. So during Cassie's testimony at the beginning of the trial, Cassie testified that she actually saw Diddy holding her over the balcony, But according to text messages that she sent to one of Ditty's employees, she indicated that she didn't actually see it happen. She just found out about it afterwards. So that's the basis of this mistrial motion. They're accusing prosecutors of presenting testimony they knew or should have known, was false. There's also a lot of confusion about Brianna's injury photos. They were injured as evidence, but the photo of metadata showed that her injury pictures were taken on September twenty sixth, twenty sixteen, Ditty's team presented evidence on their side showing Mad Diddy could not have done anything on that day because he was out of town, somewhere far away doing something else. So then prosecutors later clarified that Cassie's text messages seemed to indicate the balcony dangling happened later in the week, maybe like the twenty ninth, of the thirtieth. But then how are these pictures taken on the twenty sixth, So I don't know. There's a lot of things that are just a little unclear regarding that incident.
Speaker 1: Still, is this going to lead to a mistrial?
Speaker 2: Hope not.
Speaker 1: No, it is not.
Speaker 2: The judge says that he's going to pick up the mistriald motion tomorrow because the government plans to respond at some point, I hope. So, all right, Graham, what do you have in trending?
Speaker 1: By all right? Protests ramped up yesterday in La and here in San Francisco following the President's decision to send in the National Guard to quell ongoing protests over ice raids. SFPD reported that they arrested sixty people and had two of their officers suffer injuries and confrontations with protesters in the Financial district last night, protesters that had gathered in front of the Ice Field office on Sansum Street, and when officers tried to disperse the crowd, things escalated a bit. Meanwhile, LA was the scene of the biggest demonstrations again, largely in response to the National Guard arriving. Thousands of people took to the streets yesterday afternoon and into last night, blocking freeways, clashing with officers and soldiers, rip to several self driving waymo cars. They got vandalized and then set on fire. Weymos are always taking the front of the vandalism. Didn't even do anything driving around like without a driver, just like mining their own business. And then they always get it, always gets munched. Officers use tear gas, rubber bullets, and flashbanks to try to control the crowds. Obviously, many of us questioning the fact that the President deployed troops here, but not when a crowd was violently beating police officers and destroying government buildings on January sixth. Interesting, those people were praised and then pardon So I look forward to anyone here that's arrested during these protests, receiving that presidential pardon as well. I can't wait for them to get that. I love Tesler. No, you don't. You actually don't. You guys are sort of being all.
Speaker 2: Right, well, thank you for all the information. Graham coming up next year on the JV Show. I need not advice, but I do want your guys's opinion. I have to admit to something that I agreed to do last week, and I want to know if it was poor parenting on my end.
Speaker 1: You already know what I'm going to say.
Speaker 2: Let me fine situation for you next Okay, please give me a chance.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 11: Good morning, JV family. This is Jenica. I just want to let you guys know that I did my first half marathon over the weekend. I ran the Nike After Dark Tour. It was a brutally but beautifully challenging experience, my first half marathon every and I just wanted to let you guys know. Shout up to y'all, Happy Monday.
Speaker 1: Oh good jobs job. We all know half marathon is how long?
Speaker 5: Just thirteen miles?
Speaker 1: Thirteen? Could you guys do that?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 4: And I heard a lot of criticism on the Nike Marathon half marathon thing because I think the last minute they limited to limited it to three hours. So anybody who runs it in you just got shot.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: They basically are like picking you up or something.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, who can finish that in three hours? Well apparently a lot of people.
Speaker 5: Yea, not me, Hi JB Show.
Speaker 10: This is Jay from Santase and my daughter and I crazy listened to your show every morning and since she was very little, and so she loves her show. And today is her birthday. She's twenty eight and one of the wish her a who gives the fart and let her know that her daddy, herdia, her deal her on, her grandma and her grandpa and her father lover so much.
Speaker 1: Wow, she gipa grandma and they all everybody, Yes, Yes, happy happy birthday.
Speaker 2: That's a great point. Grahama, did uh did your kids finish up school? Are they officially out?
Speaker 1: Summer is on you guys. Friday was their very last day of school and it was just one of those half days, you know, the little short day where they you know, they don't do anything. But apparently it was a very I ran into my daughter, Quinn, she's five years old. I ran into her kindergarten teacher, who was incredible, awesome, just such an amazing teacher. And I think Quinn had become very emotionally attached to her and her class this year. And so when I saw her after school got out on Friday, she said, she said, Quinn cried the entire day. I mean it was a half day, but still she was like, he was a lot of crying. So Coil was having a little bit of a tough time. And you know, even the night before, you guys, I even teared up myself because she was getting emotional the night before and she, you know, needed a big hug and she said, Dad, I and I thought this was very profound for a fifth for a five year old to say. Maybe she heard it somewhere, but she said, Dad, I don't want this door to close. I wanted to stay open. Oh my god, and like that and that got the dad heart strings. And then I started crying a little bit, Like I teared up, you know, and then you know, we had a long just lingering, crying hug. It was it was a moment. But like for Fuss, she's five years old, his dad, I don't want this door to close.
Speaker 2: Are you sure there was a door that was opened that she really was.
Speaker 1: It was a little drafty in the house at the time, and rather than put on a sweatshirt, she just closed the door. Dad, But it was so it was very, very sweet. And then I'm excited for her to move on to first grade. But what she had just she had a great year.
Speaker 2: She doesn't I forget all about how emotional she was once she realizes how fun summer break is and it's awesome and staying home and sleeping in and all that all that stuff. My daughter also, you know, wrapped up school seventh grade last week.
Speaker 1: It's great.
Speaker 2: Ye, she's gonna be an eighth grade now and I can talk about her more because, like I said, she ain't listening. I don't know. She's banned me from talking about her on the air. But guess who's sleeping in her She's not gonna know. Just don't tell her, please. Anyways, So she wrapped up school last week as well. Thursday was her last day. And just to give some some context, maybe like three three weeks ago, she she got in trouble at school. Oh, no for using the cell phone when she wasn't supposed to be oh, And they were like, okay, well, you're gonna have to come in every morning and turn it into the office, you know, and we're gonna hang on to it, come pick it up after school every day.
Speaker 1: Really, and so she was.
Speaker 2: Having to do that, right. There were times though, where she would get in trouble at home and I would take the phone from her and I would just be like, well, tell the office you don't have a phone to turn in, sorry, because your mom took it. And that's what she did. And the school was understanding. They're like, okay, well, there's gonna be a few days here or there where she doesn't have it because I have it. She's not allowed to have a.
Speaker 1: Cell phone, right. They were like, yeah, right, she's smuggling it in right now.
Speaker 2: Honestly, they never questioned it. They never called me or anything. But but that's really what would happen. She sometimes wouldn't have a phone to turn in, and that that is why. Well, then Thursday rolls around, it's her last day of school. She's supposed to be turning the phone in for the last the last time on the last day yes. So she calls me in the morning during the show and she's like, Mom, if the school calls you and asks if you took my phone away, can you please just lie and say that you did so I can just keep it today? And I said, sure, I will lie for you to the school. Is that so bad? Yes?
Speaker 4: But why because now you're teaching her that lying is okay.
Speaker 2: I will. I will bail her out out of almost any situation if I if I have the power to.
Speaker 1: But what if she was in the wrong and deserves some sort of punishment or something, You're still going to.
Speaker 2: Bail out No, I guess it depends. It depends what But what if And I appreciated her being honest with me, she wasn't keeping the phone and she wasn't lying to me about it.
Speaker 4: What if the school would have called you and you would have said, yeah, I have it. And then she gets caught again and they're like, well, her mom's a liar.
Speaker 2: What are they gonna do? Give me attention?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you're gonna have to go there every day And then right sentences, Life is a series of choices. The choice I've made is brought with it the consequences of writing these sentences. Maybe next time I'll make a better choice. I I still remember the sentences.
Speaker 2: You were able to recite that right now?
Speaker 8: Well, I.
Speaker 2: Feel like any other day I would have been like, you got in trouble, you turn it in. This is the last day of school where they literally weren't doing anything and every kid was allowed to be on their phone that day.
Speaker 1: So wait, they didn't call you though, and.
Speaker 2: They did not call me, and so I didn't actually lie, right, But the fact that I agreed to it. After I hung up the fun I was like, should I have done that? Should I have agreed you.
Speaker 1: Had the intent to lie? You just yes, I should have accurate you had the intent to commit a crime, but you just didn't do it. So it's be like second degree lie? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is that is that so bad?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 1: All right, leave us a talk back. If you're listening to this situation, we'd love to hear from you. Jess, do you quickly? Do you think this is something that's bad?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I like that she came to you, but I think it's tough because then in the future she's gonna expect you to lie for her a lot more.
Speaker 2: I just feel like this one wasn't doing harm to anybody. And and my my mom lied for me a lot when I was going to school about about what reasons why I was late all the time? You know what I mean, Oh, doctor's the point, she had a doctor's appointment and this and that, and you know she's just my mom's full of excuses. Where I get it from, I didn't. I didn't think it was that bad. I thought it was very harmless. I didn't even actually get to lie, but I would have if they did call an ask.
Speaker 1: You would have normally on this show in particular, I take kind of a hardline stance on a lot of things. But in this instance, I think I'm on your side, Selina, only because now because it was the last day of school, I'm like, who really cares on that day? And like one little white lie to cover up on that day. Now, if this was just your regular, average day of school, not the last day, then I think I would feel slightly different, because then I would think, like, no, you should not be lying to the school in that right, in that case she should have to suffer the consequences.
Speaker 2: Of and I would very outscribe with her about that. And she was honest every day, and she actually did turn it in okay every day, and so I do. I respected that, But the last day of school, I was like, well, it's not going to do any harm. No one's doing anything. It's the last day. All they're doing is having water gun fights. Like wait, yeah, So then now I have a question.
Speaker 13: Yeah, because you were you you were okay with for her with something like this, how come you weren't okay with her staying at home the other day when she hadn't turned in her permission slip to go on a field.
Speaker 2: Trip because that was just a consequence of her not taking care of her responsibilities.
Speaker 5: Like that, But her her getting her phone taken away.
Speaker 2: Was also consequences.
Speaker 5: Yeah, using her phone when she shot.
Speaker 2: I feel but I feel like she did that. She for almost an entire month, like three weeks, she turned in her phone every day, Like like, you did that, you got your punishment, and you did it.
Speaker 1: And parenting is just picking and choosing your battles that you want to you want to fight. And uh, I applaud you for holding your ground on that one, Selena, that that just just brought up My parents saved my butt big time with a major lie. One time after I streaked a rally Napa High and the dean and the campus cop called my house and they were like, were Graham streaked a rally? I was wearing a scheme mask, so there was really no evidence, and I didn't leave anything behind. And they called my house and my I think my dad.
Speaker 2: You dropped a littlewesome every he was here and there.
Speaker 1: I could have been because I was running really fast. They probably blazed right off of my inner thighs. They probably just went. And then because I've never ran faster in my entire life anyways, and they called my house and my mom and my dad, and they knew because I got home and I told them. I was like, look, I just you know. I was patting myself on the back and they were probably like, what the hell did our kid just do? And then when the dean and the campus cop called my house, they were like, no, Grandma's home sleeping this morning. He couldn't have done it. He was here at the house asleep. So they saved my butt. So I can't go to judge too hard on that one.
Speaker 2: I just come through parents, come through through.
Speaker 1: The kid jokes on you, Dean, I did streak the rally. It was me, what if they.
Speaker 2: Did pick up those curlies and sent them to a lab and like they had your GNA and everything.
Speaker 1: If that technology back luckily was back then. I don't think that technology existed then, but now, oh yeah, I would have been busted the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: So I was just talking about my daughter last week. It was the last day of school and she got in some trouble a few weeks back and where she had to turn in her phone every morning, and she called me in the last day of school. She's like, Mom, please, if the school calls you today, can you just tell them that you took my phone so I can't turn it in. She's asking me to lie to the school for her so she can keep it on her last day school. And I did agree to do that for her, but they didn't call me, so I didn't have to lie, but I would have.
Speaker 9: Good morning you guys.
Speaker 2: I am a mother.
Speaker 4: Of two girls, and I feel like Selena, I would totally do it too.
Speaker 11: It was the last day of school, they're not doing anything.
Speaker 14: Who cares, Maybe they want to take some pictures whatever, I think it's fine.
Speaker 9: I'm totally on your side, Selena, don't.
Speaker 2: Go bad bye bye, thank you, because I did wonder after I agreed to that, I was like, should I not have done that?
Speaker 1: That's the thought I agree with that that talk back there. That's kind of my sentiment on this whole thing. Because it was the last day. I'd look at it a little differently. If it was just your average run in the middle school day for the last day, kind of all bets are off that day.
Speaker 2: So like, hell, a small point out a bad path you come in.
Speaker 1: Okay, speaking of a personal experience, how about that he's saying it was a little hard to hear there, but be saying you become an enabler. Don't do it even if it's a little thing, because now you're an enabler and it's gonna bigger things to follow.
Speaker 2: Got it? That ship had, that ship has sailed. I've been enabling for for quite some time. Yeah, I think I think I past that point. At this point, I was like, I kind of you to more as like me and her, like we're this is we're bonding, Like yeah, we're now we're lying, but it's also me and her, like you know, she's building that relationship with me. She knows I've got her back, right, So you.
Speaker 1: Guys rob a bank together to be like girl power.
Speaker 15: I think it's fine.
Speaker 12: Last year of school, she should be able to have her phone. Come on, come on, just you're not a mom.
Speaker 8: I'm sure you were a kid not that long ago.
Speaker 12: Come on, phone, last day of school, pictures with.
Speaker 3: Your friends, that's memories.
Speaker 8: I think it's fine, Tuna, And oh well, if you got detention.
Speaker 2: A good day, yeah I hope not. No. Yeah. I was like, what is the school going to do if they catch me lying? Like I don't go there? What was I going to do anything?
Speaker 1: Okay, but let me ask Let me just enter this in evidence because I am on your side. But did somebody talked by? Some got me thinking just a little bit, because the one thing is that while you didn't end up having to lie because they didn't call you, she did have to lie, right. She had to go and say I don't have a phone to turn in today because my mom already took it away. So she did have to lie, to lie to a position, a person in position of authority. I did at school.
Speaker 2: I did ask her about that. I was like, why didn't you just go in and turn it in. And she said that she didn't go to the office.
Speaker 1: She didn't go at all.
Speaker 2: And she said that they didn't they didn't ask her for it, they didn't do anything. So she just went to school like it was a regular day. If they didn't like count for administrators are like, yeah, care, we'll do one final talk back.
Speaker 16: Good morning guys. Yeah, I about the cell phone. I think it's important that our children know that we have their back no matter what. Right at the end of the day at the dinner table, you say, hey, like I did this today. Don't expect me to uh do that all the time, but I do want you to know that I have your back and don't do it next time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, is that something that you told her, like, Hey, I'm I'm gonna lie for you this time, but like it's not gonna happen again, or you expect it to be happening again, or you want to drink this, so.
Speaker 1: Let's see what else we can get away with. No, I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't have like a talk like that with her, But I mean that is how I feel, and so if it does come up again, it's something that would I would tell her that I'm not gonna I'm not gonna lie all the time for you. You just need to not be getting in trouble at school. You're not to have your phone, then don't have your phone period.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four JAV Show on.
Speaker 2: A Monday, Hope you had a good weekend. I'm Selena and I'm.
Speaker 17: Just good morning, JB fam Graham, can.
Speaker 5: You do me a huge favor?
Speaker 17: Can you get my son Khalil happy fifth promotion Day or fifth great Promotion Day? Yeah, so it's getting's promotion today. I just want to wish him a happy graduation or happy promotion and off to the next one middle school.
Speaker 1: Have a good day, guys.
Speaker 7: Love y'all.
Speaker 1: And his name is Khalil, Khalil, that's a big deal.
Speaker 9: Never mind, Oh my gosh. I was just listening to Graham read today's hoscope for the aries best seeds and that's me and you all hit it right on the nose because I think you said something about it's not liking the way today is going so far, and it's true because I'm literally sitting in a parking lot waiting to get aird to go in to get a pant smear and it's I'm obviously I don't want to do that. I'm not loving it, but I hope everyone else is having a beautiful morning.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, first of all, thank you, because I am psychic and I know I can see y'all. Why did they have to call it?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 1: Is there the name for that procedure? Whatever you want to call it? Is this not the just there's nothing.
Speaker 5: It's not cute.
Speaker 4: It's not a cute name, right, No, yeah, that's yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's mostly about the smear.
Speaker 2: I think the whole thing is just don't like it, right, and the anxiety is sitting in the parking lot, like dreading happen to go in. I don't blame you for taking thirty minutes just sitting there, like do I have to What happens if I reschedule? Can I reschedule?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 5: After this?
Speaker 4: Treat yourself, maybe get like a nice coffee, I don't know, something that's gonna make you happy.
Speaker 1: Like a bagel with some smear. Yeah, I'm starving and I love it. Well, that's what that's what it is.
Speaker 5: How about we changed switch gears.
Speaker 4: We've talked about how some people feel that it's kind of a competition when cheering out graduations, so it is.
Speaker 2: By the way it is.
Speaker 4: So would it would you feel better if there was sort of a limit to how much you could clap? Because I saw this video we like someone's gonna.
Speaker 1: Hold a stop watch and I'm gonna be like, Nope, that's not too much clapping.
Speaker 4: What if they were like, we have a one clap limit per kid, so you just clap once you clap, every kid just gets one clap. And this is kind of how it would sound.
Speaker 1: That is so rare clapp. I kind of like it speeds it up, keeps it peppy, gets the crowd involved too, because then I don't have to sit there the whole time. My daughter had a kindergarten graduation and there was like sixty kindergartens that came across the stage. And you can't be someone that's not clapping for a kindergartener. You do not do that. So the entire time my hands were I was exhausted from the clapping. I think I threw up my shoulder.
Speaker 2: You like the one clap, Yeah, it's done.
Speaker 1: It's easier that way.
Speaker 2: It would just be really hard to hold back when it's your kid.
Speaker 1: Well, are you allowed to give like a widow on top of the house.
Speaker 2: One clap.
Speaker 5: I think it's a one clap max. And that's it.
Speaker 1: One whistle.
Speaker 2: No too much, it's gone too far.
Speaker 1: It's pretty it was a pretty good whistle for me. I'm not a whistler.
Speaker 4: I do think this is better because a lot of the times when people are cheering for too long, it cuts into the other kid's time, and then sometimes you can't even hear their name, yeah being held out. So for this they get one clap, next name, one clap, next name, and then you're good to go. Like everybody gets like the same the same amount of cheering.
Speaker 1: Is their enforcement when people try to clap or.
Speaker 2: Three clap, that's a good point. There's security looking out into the audience escort that mom out.
Speaker 1: It's together again. You are to use your one clock. You don't do it again.
Speaker 7: I swore to guard.
Speaker 2: What if I wanted to clap like Nicole Kidman and it was like I'm clapping more, but you can't hear it because my fingers, Then that's okay.
Speaker 1: I think aimed back the opposite directions.
Speaker 4: As long as there's no noise behind it, okay, then I think i'd like to do that.
Speaker 1: I'm here for the one clop as long as i can drop woooo on top of that, when it's my kid, you can't, and everybody else's kid, I'm just gonna just the one clop.
Speaker 5: I think it would bother me though.
Speaker 4: If everybody does the one clap and somebody like somebody doesn't know where the rhythm is and.
Speaker 2: So it has to be at the same time right otherwise it's sloppy. What do you want to talk about here, Graham.
Speaker 1: I want to talk a little bit about my weekend.
Speaker 14: You guys.
Speaker 1: It was an eventful weekend. And my wife is listening right now in the car. She's driving her two of her best friends to the airport right now. They flew into to stay with us. Kate and Bestie's Catherine and Bessie's Bessie Diana are in the car right now on the way to the airport. And they came in and it was you guys, girls weekend. It was girls gone wild weekend in my house. They my wife really wanted to pack their time, maximize their time here with all things NAPA. It was like, we're gonna go wine tasting, We're gonna go to restaurants. We're gonna go to mud baths. We're gonna do it all. Let's talk about those mud baths for a second, because the review that I got from all the ladies, they came home with just a horrified look on the taste because look, the mud bath sounds like this great spa treatment or whatever. They said, the mud smelled like ill.
Speaker 2: Was not good, and they said, and they got in it still.
Speaker 1: Yes, and they said the mud was very hot and also very stinky, and they even Catherine said, she even asked one of the employees working there and said, people actually enjoy this, and they said, yeah, everyone loves this. And then she asked, does anybody ever cry, because that's how she felt at the time. And Diana said she almost yacked into the mud because she was slightly hung over. And then add a lot steaming, steaky mudd top of you, and she said, they said, even after hitting the showers and some herbal bath or whatever, after you go through a few things, after you get the muddy, they hose you off and then you get in a bath and then they do some other steam room thing. They said, it was still coming out there pores. The rest of the day and then when they got home they invited me to smell them. I didn't fully detect it, but they all immediately ran for the shower. So, look, I don't want to hurt the tourism business, the mud bath tourism business of NAPA. But if you're thinking like this is going to be the thing for you to go really unwind, just be warm, that the mud so not smell good. Also that there was the question was raised. Now, look they went in the morning, so maybe they got the first batch of the stinky mud. But how often do they change the mud?
Speaker 2: That's what they should have asked the employee. When's the last time this stuff was changed?
Speaker 1: Probably never, it's my guess. So just that just I'm just a little PSA for people that are thinking about like, oh, this would be a great, you know, nap, but a girl's weekend, let's go hit the mud bath.
Speaker 2: I would never do that.
Speaker 1: You might want to steer clearer because it's a little stinky at.
Speaker 2: Least, like I'll do hot tubs and things like that, but at least that's got like bleach and all the chlorine and stuff, and it's somewhat.
Speaker 5: At least do you think better at least I think that's what.
Speaker 1: I tell myself, not killing all those short hairs that are floating around washing up on.
Speaker 2: Like the mud. Like there's nothing in that that I know of that's gonna like that's killing off all the germs and stuff right like at all, just.
Speaker 1: When they heat the mud up. But yeah, I don't think they're putting any chlory chordinating the mud because it didn't smell like that. And the name of the place was I can't say that.
Speaker 2: But so girls gone wild weekend at the Herbert House.
Speaker 1: It was crazy, was it. It was a lot of fun. They they had a blast. I hung back and stayed with the kids and they you know, went out to eat and again wine tasting and all the stuff, and they looked I think they had a blast. I hope they had a blast. I had fun watching from Afar Gottest.
Speaker 6: It's all the stuff I need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the base.
Speaker 2: So there's a lot of talk about the Bieber's social posts from over the weekend. Now, Justin's posts were just like all over the place, as you can imagine, he was talking about how hard work gets nowhere because people keep on wanting more and more, and he also posted this. He said quote, this is on a story tired of transactional relationships. If I have to do something to be loved, that's not love. Is he talking about Haley? I don't know. I don't know, but I do want to talk about one of Haley's posts because I thought this is really interesting. She posted a I guess interesting caption to some really cute, like bikini pictures, and then she ended up changing it after it got more attention than I think she initially thought it would. But here's her initial caption. It said Lemon dropped Martini's and therapy all summer long. Oh Everyone's like, oh my god, Like why, like, yeah, you need there because you're with Justin Bieber. She ended up editing that caption to just saying Lemon drop Martini's all summer long. But now that brought even more attention to the caption because it says like edited next to it, and everybody already has the screenshots of what it said initially, but very interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, do you guys think that there's some sort of breakup in the future?
Speaker 5: Yes, are they going to stick through it.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I've already waited on prediction Journal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've already made our predictions. They're not lasting forever.
Speaker 1: This thing ain't. It's not a chance. And I said that, I think we all kind of collectively agree. Although Jess, which camp were you and I? Selena, you are on my side there?
Speaker 15: Yeah, right, say we're going to stay together, just like we made these predictions well before all of this, all the drama that's happened of late, it's just it's just seems like perpetual drama in that relationship.
Speaker 2: No thanks, Miley, Cyrus heckled. So she showed up to the Tribeca Film Festival over the weekend because she's got a new album drop In with a visual album accompanying it, Something Beautiful. So that visual album is what premiered at the Tribeca Film Festival, and then afterwards she was there for like a panel discussion and Q and A after the premiere. Well, during this, as she's sitting down trying to talk and like answer questions from the moderator, people in the audience are yelling like, aren't you got to sing?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 2: We paid eight hundred bucks for this festival.
Speaker 1: We thought this was a concert.
Speaker 2: People are like, oh my god, how rude. So many people are like this was out of pocket, Like she's not an object, Like you're just treating her like she's i don't know, like like an animal or something like hello, time to sing? Do your job?
Speaker 1: Did she sing?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Because she felt pressure too, so she started singing some at the time.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm here for. I paid eight hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: For a discussion about the film. That's what you paid money to go to see.
Speaker 1: That sounds boring.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's error on the people that got the tickets.
Speaker 5: You should have known what you were But bye, thank you. It was a concert.
Speaker 2: I felt watching it. She looked so uncomfortable. I did feel kind of bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the singing wasn't all that great here. Acoustics senso'd be very good in there, little echo.
Speaker 2: Week Yeah, all right, Graham.
Speaker 1: What do you have a couple of San Francisco tourists had to be rescued over the weekend from the cliffs along lands End Trail all because they were trying to get back a cell phone that they had dropped. This happened on Saturday. They were walking along the trail between Mile Rock Beach and dead Man's Point when one of them accidentally dropped their phone over the cliff. Oh whoops. They decided what any reasonable person would and they figured, let's just slide down over the side of the cliff and try to get the phone back. But then both of them got stuck and they were unable to climb back up. Those cliffs are pretty slippery and slid and you don't want to go over the edge. At around three point thirty, I guess one of them maybe still had the phone, had their phone, not the lost one, and they called for help. Firefighters and cliff rescue unit had to come in there lower down robes put them in harnesses. The whole thing took over an hour for them to slowly be raised back up the cliff. No word on if they did get the phone back or not. Unfortunately, nobody was hurt in the rescue. The fire department did issue them tickets. I guess the tickets were issued maybe by park police. Actually I'm sorry they said they got they're going to get fined because this happened on a National park land thing and you are not allowed to go off trail, so they may be facing a fine as high as three hundred dollars a person. Also, I feel like they should have to foot the bill for the rescue, Like what did the fire Department's cliff rescue team? What did they charge an hour? Because you shouldn't have gone over a cliff trying to get your stupid phone.
Speaker 2: Do you get built for that?
Speaker 1: You don't, probably, But in some of these instances when you're being a knucklehead, I'm trying to climb over a cliff, then maybe you should.
Speaker 2: I feel like you would get charged for that. Like if I called for help and I call like an ambulance and maybe I don't get a ride, but or no, maybe you don't know. I don't think they charge you a lesson. Never mind I do. I don't know what I'm talking about. Okay, well then forget I said anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you don't get a bill. When there's a fire next to your house and the fire dorm comes and puts it out, They're not like, hey, we saved your house. That'll be two thousand dollars. They don't, you know, they.
Speaker 7: Just do it.
Speaker 2: Got you got because it's yeah, it's because it's because it's their job, right, Got it.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Our Photos from Home. We do this every Monday morning. We bring a picture from our weekend. You can check them out on our instagram. JV Morning Show. Make sure you're following up. Okay, my picture is it's me, my husband and our son Andersondy graduated from from preschool and so he well he's going to.
Speaker 1: T k with preschool. Graduation is a thing too. He's got a cap and gown and everything.
Speaker 2: It's so cute. So this is me. He wouldn't take the dang picture right, like just hold your diploma thing in and he's doing all this, So this is me fighting with him, but so cute.
Speaker 1: So cute. And was there a little preschool valedictorian that got up there and like gave a speech.
Speaker 2: No, I wish there was and that would have been so cute.
Speaker 8: But no.
Speaker 1: All right, my picture is a picture of a cake. You need to see this picture now. Look, my wife had a girl's weekend and she had two friends fly in and they both one of them's got a birthday upcoming and one just celebrated a birthday. So my wife's like, I'm going to get a birthday cake. And they went to go get a mud bath. They went to go take mud baths during the day and my wife's like, Graham, your job, well there while we're doing this mudbath thing is to go pick up this cake. I've already ordered it. And she told the bakery that she wanted the cake to look like three ladies in a mud bath. And so she told me, all you have to do is pick up the cake and pay for it, and then when they get back from the mud bath treatment, you know, have the cake out and ready. I was like, no problem, because I was like, I was their chauffeur, you know, for some of the wine tastines and stuff, and they were doing all this NAPA stuff. I was their bartender, and I was like, I got this cake, no problem. Now look, I'm gonna give this bakery a shout out. Joey's Bakery and Napa. I think it's on Jefferson. They make amazing cakes and very affordable, great place. Now look, when my wife went into order the cake, she said there was nobody there that spoke English. And my wife's Spanish is not as good as mine. You guys know me my Spanish I nail it. So she's like, I'm not sure that I was able to convey that this cake needs to look like three ladies in a mudbath. So when I picked up the cake, it did not look like three ladies in mudbath. It was just a cake. And then they handed me back the three barbies that my wife had brought to put on top, because they're like, we don't have a box that's gonna fit this, and I was like, no problem, I got it. So this is if you go look at this cake. This is the cake that I decorated to look like three ladies in a mudbath, three ladies in a mud bath. And I feel like I did a pretty decent job, right. I mean, it's three three barbies there on top of this cake, and I smeared some frosting around on him to look like they've been Did you feel.
Speaker 2: Taking like undressing the barbies?
Speaker 1: I did a little bit. It was a little yes, And then I was I was smearing cake.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But okay, So this is the cake and it was a big hit.
Speaker 2: It looks good.
Speaker 1: I did a pretty good job. But good book shout out to Again. I hope I'm not butchering, but I'm pretty sure it's Joey's Bakery. The cake is The cake was phenomenal, tasted so good, had some fresh raspberry filling in there. Oh my god, it was so good. But the decorating job I will take credit for.
Speaker 2: That's I did that. I love that and joe job gram.
Speaker 5: My picture is at the Samato County Fair.
Speaker 1: Woo woo.
Speaker 4: I did my first ever life painting class and you can zoom in and see everybody's amazing work.
Speaker 5: They did so well.
Speaker 2: You got actually really good.
Speaker 1: And well not that one girl that standing in front of you at the bottom, one like she been trying.
Speaker 9: Love that.
Speaker 1: I blame the teacher.
Speaker 5: No, everyone did so good and it was so much fun.
Speaker 4: So I can't wait to do something like this again. Thank you so much against everybody who showed up. And to Mila from the Samaiteo County Fair because she just was amazing with coordinating.
Speaker 5: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: It looks like turnout like such a cool event. I mean again, other than that one girl's pain, well she what happened?
Speaker 2: I love the one girl bottom picture all the way to the left, the one that did nothing Jess instructed her to do, did her own painting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hers is my favorite strat. I love it.
Speaker 5: I'm check out all those photos.
Speaker 2: JV Morning Show on Instagram.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Graham, you were just talking about your wife and a couple of her girlfriends going and they did mud baths the weekend and.
Speaker 1: The review was not good. You guys. They said the mud was a very stinky, very hot, and they just all in all did not enjoy the experience. If you're thinking about going, I don't know. And I had a question and I think they did as well, like how often did they even change that mud?
Speaker 14: Porn and JV show fam So I did the mud baths too, and I had the mistake of asking when was the last time the mud was changed before I got in, And the guy he just looked at me and he just says, well, the way that we heat it, it's hot enough that it kills off all of the bacteria that's in there. So he never answered my question. So my guess is that they don't change it very often. But yeah, same experience.
Speaker 2: It was. It was not fun eal Like why did anybody do that?
Speaker 1: So if you're thinking about getting a mudbath again, I don't want to besmirch the great mud bath industry of NAPA or other places. I would just take that same amount of money and just get the massage. Just get a massage or some other spa treatment and said, and leave the stinky mud where where it does, because yeah, I don't think they change it.
Speaker 2: Oh grow, Thank you for that.
Speaker 1: Talk back the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine