Speaker 1: Well, should we start with a moment of silence. I know that you're all grieving. I know that many of you are shocked. I know that many of you don't know how to feel.
Speaker 2: How do I know, uncensored, unfiltered, un hinged. It's the Cuelle Cast. Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 3: Well, it is the Crell Cast. I am correl.
Speaker 1: It is Wednesday, November sixth, twenty twenty four. I know a lot of you will remember today. The world will remember today. I have been talking to friends and family all morning. Yesterday, I went to bed at nine point thirty as I always do, and purposely didn't look at the results. I had hopes, as many of you did, that sanity would win. Now, I spent the day watching Bones, okay, because you all know I'm binging Bones right now, and she talks a lot about forensic anthropology and anthropology, and I started thinking this morning. You know, there were two types of humanoids that walked around planet Earth at the same time. There were humans, which we are now, and there were neanderthal We now have evidence that Neanderthals were kind, caring, compassionate, that Neanderthals would share their resources and would even allow humans to camp with them. We know that Neanderthals interbred with the humans they you know, they mingled. And we also know that the humans killed the Neanderthals. The more compassionate, caring kind creatures were wiped out by the now dominant creature that is human. And I thought of that in terms of what happened in America yesterday, because today there is no America. I know that sounds drastic, but there is no America today because people who are not American Trump supporters won and they couldn't be further from Americans. They don't want the Constitution, they don't care about the rule of law. They elected a convicted felon, so they don't care about the rule of law. They don't care about the Constitution. They don't care about diversity, equity, inclusion, they don't care about women's rights.
Speaker 3: They are not American.
Speaker 1: They are fascist, corporatist, capitalist, whatever you want to call them, but they're not American. They do not believe in what our founders believed in. They don't believe in liberty and justice for all. They only believe in liberty and justice for people like them. And it's very Neanderthal and human meaning Democrats, independents. They're basically Neanderthals. They're kind, caring, compassionate. They want a better world and a better future, not just for themselves but for others, for their children. They believe a rising tide carries all boats. They don't just want, you know, a few people to succeed.
Speaker 3: You and me, You and me.
Speaker 1: And you and I lost yesterday. Decency lost yesterday, Civility lost yesterday. It wasn't about Donald Trump winning, It was about what we would lose by him taking power. Democracy lost yesterday. They only wanted as a tool to get what they want. Then once they have power, they have no use for democracy. A lot of you woke up wondering what now I can tell you. As a gay man, I have faced this kind of drama many times when Reagan took office, when the Bushes, George Senior and George w took office. But the threat this time is even bigger because while Reagan ignored AIDS, he didn't say things like he wanted to get rid of the Department of Education or the EPA. You know, he didn't want RFK Junior to be in charge of healthcare. A conspiracy theorist Reagan was bad, but he was only so bad. George Bush Senior didn't say he wanted to get us out of NATO, didn't say that he was going to withdraw support for something like Ukraine.
Speaker 3: George W.
Speaker 1: Bush Shrub while he was anti gay, he didn't advocate open harm to trans and gay people. So while those Republican presidents were bad, they weren't this bad. Because this man has no e llege to a party. He has allegiance to himself, and he sees MAGA as the party, not the GOP. Donald Trump does not consider himself a Republican. He wasn't even a Republican until he ran for president. He's an opportunist. So what's gonna happen? Well, I'd like to give you some optimism today and tell you that you know, it's only going to get so bad. But they won the Senate and the House. So now any judge that they want will get confirmed, Any obtuse policy that they want will get passed. Things that they don't want, like universal health care or Obamacare, things like that will get cut. Is your livelihood if you're like me and you're on Social Security? Will it be there in a year? Maybe not So while I'd like to you come out today and give you some hope and say, look, you know, we've made it through tough times before. We've had presidents that we did not agree with, before the fact that he's got the House, the Senate, and the presidency, I don't have great hope for America.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: The solution, obviously, is to break up. Ever since the Civil War, we have been like Neanderthals and humanoids. We've been at war with each other over basic rights, over the right to not keep people as slaves, over the right of the federal government to tell us state what to do versus the state telling the federal government to go away. Over equality, fairness. We have been at war with each other for one hundred of years, and it's never going to work. And no one wants to admit that. No one wants to admit that the experiment of America failed because of humans, not because of doctrine, policy or ideals, but because of actual humans that are horrible people. Seventy eight million people yesterday proved just how horrible they are and how ignorant. In Novada, there are fifteen thousand votes that can't be counted because gen Z doesn't know how to write. In every state, there are thousands of votes that are not being counted because the signatures can't be confirmed because gen Z does not know how to sign their name, because they don't have to. They haven't been taught cursive writing, and because our schools are.
Speaker 3: Useless, they don't teach anything that the kids need to know.
Speaker 1: That's one of the saddest parts of the selection, that actual Americans can't cast their vote properly because they don't know how to write.
Speaker 3: Dark times, that's where we are.
Speaker 1: I'd like to stay different, I'd like to be jointed, but in dark dark times.
Speaker 3: I want to support the Corell cast.
Speaker 1: Then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Corel channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Correl, that's kr El and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 2: If you're not visiting really corell dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blug including recipes at reallycorrel dot com.
Speaker 1: Well like you today, you know there are trumpers in my chat room right now at YouTube dot com forward slash Reilly Carrel celebrating like they actually have something to celebrate.
Speaker 3: Here's the deal.
Speaker 1: In two years, they're gonna have horrible buyers remorse. In two years, when the economy is far worse and not better, when grocery prices have gone up, not down, when gas is even more unaffordable, when there are no jobs because corporations are closing leaving America. In two years, when they discovered that they've been conned by a con artist, they're not going to be happy. Oh, they're joyous right now because they think something substantive is going to happen for them. He's not going to care about the border. He tried to build a wall, it didn't work. He's not gonna do anything at the border. Oh he'll do some show of arrest or this or that, but he's certainly not going to solve the immigration problem because Donald Trump and MAGA are not about solving problems. They're about hatred. They're about complaining. They're not about solving problems for anyone but the very rich. If it makes them money, they'll do it. If it doesn't, it's not gonna happen. He's not going to lower grocery prices because the billionaires that set the prices are friends of his. He's not going to lower the price of homes in America. He's not going to stop corporations from buying up our properties because he idolizes corporations. He's not going to do anything for people that aren't rich because he doesn't like people who aren't rich. These seventy eight million idiots that think otherwise had been sold.
Speaker 3: To con Now.
Speaker 1: Someone asked me this morning, well, who's to blame? Partly Joe Biden. I know it's horrible to attack Saint Biden. But if Joe Biden had stepped aside when he said he was going to, if he had only been a one term president and allowed a Democratic primary to happen, maybe Kamala would have been the choice. Maybe she wouldn't have, but whoever it was would have had.
Speaker 3: More than one hundred days.
Speaker 1: They gambled with our country by making Biden step aside, and they lost. This is Joe Biden's fault, This is the Democratic Party's fault because he did not step aside. At the beginning, he was too old to run. Everybody knew it. He didn't step aside. His hubris thinking he could beat Trump again made him stay, and then his own party turned on him and the candidate only had one hundred days to campaign. Yeah, Democrats, you did this. You gambled with our country. Joe Biden. Now you're a millionaire and you're old, so this won't affect you in any way. This won't affect Kamala Harris.
Speaker 3: She's rich.
Speaker 1: She could leave the country. Or she doesn't worry about manicare being cut. She doesn't worry about Social Security being cut. She's a millionaire. They're all gonna be fine, Shumer, all of them, they're all gonna be great. They're all rich. The only ones that are gonna really hurt here are the people who don't make a million dollars a year, and that includes his supporters. But they're so dumb and blinded by hatred that they don't understand that he doesn't care about them, that it's a grift, that it's a con.
Speaker 3: They don't get it.
Speaker 1: They think he actually cares about immigration of the border. They think he actually cares about grocery prices. The man hasn't been in a grocery store in decades. They think he actually cares about them. They think Rfk or Eli Musk actually cares about them. They're idiots, they're idiots who can't even sign their own names, and yet they've won. They've won, and the repercussions are going to be decades long courts. He might expand the court like the Democrats should have done. He might make it so the Supreme Court will be the most conservative ruling body in the world.
Speaker 3: Who's gonna stop him? Congress, they're a Republican the effects.
Speaker 1: That's why I say rip America. America as we know it is dead. It died last night. When when twenty four percent of the American population, and that's all that voted for him, twenty four percent, When twenty four percent decided for the other seventy six percent, what was going to happen by their hatred and their fear and their ignorance, And so like Nazi Germany in nineteen thirty one, for those who aren't Nazis, we sit around and wonder what do we do?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: In nineteen thirty one, those that could escape escaped, And today, according to the newspapers, people of means are making plans to leave, to leave America, to get out. Golden visas are called, and there is a record number of applications because the people with money know that they gotta go that this is not gonna be the country to live in. What about the rest of us? We're gonna have to make do. I don't know what I'll do with the show. I know I need the support of the Patreon I know I need that nine hundred dollars a month. But am I gonna stand here and rail against Donald Trump every day?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I'm tired of death threats. It's not worth it. This country isn't worth saving. If seventy eight million Americans think that this guy is the answer, they're not worth saving. We really should split off California, Washington, Oregon, Vermont, Massachusetts, New Hampshire though all.
Speaker 3: The Blue states should leave.
Speaker 1: Let them have Donald Trump, Let them have and take the money with them. California supports Washington, DC, Washington, Oregon. The Blue states give two dollars for every dollar the Red States gets. Why why are we going to now afford and pay for a government that does not respect us? Why why pay federal taxes when all they're going to do is cut federal programs. We won't have the courage, We'll never have the courage to do what we need to do as a country, which is divide we have tried to make this relationship work. They don't want what we want. They proved it last night. Seventy eight million people, twenty four percent of America. Doesn't want gay rights, doesn't want a woman to have the right to choose, doesn't want black and brown people to have equity and inclusion. Doesn't want your kids to learn about everybody in a fair way. Doesn't want I want people who are different to be in public or have a voice. Only wants the wealthy and the rich to have things. Doesn't want the middle class or the poor to achieve, or to have comfort, or to have medical care. We've now seen what they want. They want deportations, they want hatred and division. That's what they want. That's what they voted for. Why do we keep trying to include ourselves. I am not an American. If people that voted for Donald Trump are American, then I am not an American. I'm not because I don't believe in hatred and bigotry and separation. I don't believe in ignoring the Constitution or throwing away the rule of law they do. I don't believe a convicted felon should be in the white Who's American which one there can't beat you. There's a burka now rk Hey Carrel here, and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons at Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corell cap, then please go to Patreon dot com, forward slash really Corell. That's Patreon dot com forward slash, really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash, really Corell.
Speaker 3: There's so much great free.
Speaker 1: Content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablet. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram, and don't forget the website that's had it all all along, really Correl dot com.
Speaker 3: Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services.
Speaker 1: Watch and subscribe on YouTube, and support the show to Patreon at Patreon dot com.
Speaker 3: Forward slass, really Corral. Thanks for almost thirty.
Speaker 1: Years of support for the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog. And let's keep the party going as long as we can so a programming note. Tomorrow is my birthday. I am going to take Tomorrow and Friday off. I may fly out to California and be with friends. I don't know what I'm gonna do. I really don't. I am not well. I'm not well. I am sixty two years old in just about eighteen hours, and I don't feel like I have a country to be in. I don't want to stay living in Nevada. I can't afford to move back to California. I would very much like to move to Canada or Puertevarta, or somewhere other than the United States, even if just four years. I am very worried my Social Security disability is going to be cut off sometime in the very near future, you know, like in the next year or two. I don't have the money to replace that. So, like you, I and the people that are gloating about it. Today, I was angry at them, but now I just feel sad for them because they're so stupid. They're so stupid. They think they won something. They're all acting like it's a great victory for them. They're so stupid. They don't realize that he's not going to do a thing for them that he's not going to change immigration he is. All he's going to do is destroy everything that we hold valuable. And then in four years they if there even is an election, in four years, they'll be rubble debris of what's left of America. There's no victory here, but they can't see it because they're blinded, because they're stupid and they're cult members.
Speaker 3: And I can never stop calling them that. So what am I supposed to do?
Speaker 1: Keep doing a show that puts me in harm's way because these people are stupid, They are mentally impaired. If you voted for this man, you are mentally impaired. Something has caused your mental function to not work properly. Either it's hatred, bigotry, homophobia, transphobia, immigrant phobia. If you think for a moment he's going to be better for the economy, talk to me in a year when you're out of a job, when there's no social network, do you not it's the Democrats that brought you all the social things to help you when you're poor. The programs like medicaid, medicare all of that. Those are all Democratic programs. They're going to cut them and privatize them. You will only matter if you can give a corporation money, if you can work for a corporation, or if you can in some way be a customer of that corporation. We're going to become the United Corporation of America. He'll be the CEO, and all these other rich billionaires will be on his board, better known as his cabinet. And if you're not a customer or a worker for that corporation.
Speaker 3: They're not going to care about you.
Speaker 1: So all of these minions that follow him, that think he's so great and so wonderful and going to do so many things for him, Oh he will, all right, but not the things they expect. And what are they going to do when they find out they've been betrayed? Because they have been This is the largest con in the world's history. He conned his way to a second term, and.
Speaker 3: They bought it.
Speaker 1: Seventy seven million people were so blinded by hatred, bigotry, by not understanding how civics works, not understanding what a vice president's role really was, not understanding who controls the economy and how it really works. Because these people are so limited in their thinking, they actually think this guy is gonna save them, and.
Speaker 3: He's not gonna.
Speaker 1: I have all the proof I could tell you under Republican presidents, how jobs are not created, how poverty normally soars, homelessness goes up. I could tell you all of this, but it won't matter because if you're like me, you already know this. And if you're not, if you're one of these Trumpies that are in my chat room boasting and gloating, you're too stupid to know what you've just done. And that's how most democracies and countries fall.
Speaker 3: Fell.
Speaker 1: Britain basically fell. They no longer control the world. They had to pull back, and why because the ignorance of their people. Because the people actually believed the line of goods the leader was selling them, and the leader just wanted to builk them. That's all Donald Trump does. We have the largest coffers in the world. He wants to be in charge of the largest bit of money in the world, and all of his rich friends want to go and milk those coffers until they're dry, and then they'll go to their lovely homes in New Zealand or Paris or wherever and leave this country in financial ruin. With no money for social programs, no money for the military. After a while that will run out, no money for anything. There's not going to be money for things that you actually need. Your roads aren't gonna get repaired, your schools aren't gonna get improved because they don't care about those.
Speaker 3: Things aren't going to be built.
Speaker 1: Infrastructure is not going to continue to be fixed. If it doesn't put money directly in their pockets, it's not going to happen. And as for the climate change, forget it.
Speaker 3: It's done.
Speaker 1: We don't have four years to wait on climate change. And they're just gonna make it worse. They're gonna get rid of the EPA. They're gonna drill, baby, drill. They're just going to make it worse. So just get used to the climate killing people because it's gonna get much much worse because they don't care. Don't care about planet Earth. They care about exploiting planet Earth. So all of you boasting about Trump's victory and how happy you are, you realize that just makes you look stupid, right, Oh, you think that we look stupid because we lost. No, a lot of times the people that should have won lost, and then bad takes over and then for five years, ten years, whatever it might be, bad reigns. But guess what happens at the end of that we kill the bad, we go to war. In Russia they used to take him to the basement and shoot him. France, the French Revolution, they hung them and beheaded them. So one day Donald Trump and Elon Musk will get their come up.
Speaker 3: And one day it may.
Speaker 1: Not be in four years or eight years or ten years, but one day the people who were conned will realize they were conned and they'll revolt against the people that conned them. So you can go ahead and boast about a Trump victory and how you voted for him. All that does is put you on the wrong side of history. It puts you on the wrong side of society, and it makes you an American because you voted for someone who is not American. Donald Trump is not an American. Oh, he is a citizen, but he is not an American. He does not believe in the American ideals, he doesn't believe in the Constitution, and he certainly wouldn't die for it. Would Donald Trump die to save America? No, would he die to protect and defend the Constitution? No? George Washington rode off into battle, you know, risked his life to save our country. Would Donald Trump ride off into battle to save America? No, So congratulations, Maga, you've ruined a once great nation. Congratulations. I hope you're so happy with your victory, because what you've really done is due harm to one of the greatest nations that ever existed, and now you've put it in the hand of fashion and old of us, all because your ignorance, your hate, your figures.
Speaker 3: Gradually, I hope you have a night time. I hope all your dreams, but they're going to turn to nightmare and there's nothing you can do.
Speaker 2: Broadcasting from a completely different point of view yours. Listen daily to the coral cast on your favorite streaming service. It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view.
Speaker 3: Yours.
Speaker 2: Listen daily to the coral cast on your favorite streaming service.