Speaker 1: Now one of your pudding. I got a string going on here, something just cause my dog. Something killed your dog, my dog. We're flying through the air over the tree. I don't know how it did it, Okay, damn, I'm really confused. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence and he was dead. And once you hit the ground like, I didn't see any cars. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence. Sat what are you putting? We got some wonder or something crawling around out here? Did you see what it was?
Speaker 2: Or was it was?
Speaker 1: Standing enough? I'm out here looking through the window now and I don't see anything. I don't want to go outside. Jesus quice, you better hello, hit the body out here when I'm out there. I thought of a bit of about text nine. I don't know easy, I'm out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the book and right, hey, all right, folks, own to welcome our guest to the show, who shall remain anonymous. But we will start in the same place I start with everybody who comes on the show. What got you interested in the subject of bigfoot sasquatch?
Speaker 4: To begin with, My first memory of sasquatch was in the second grade. There was a book in my library in elementary school. And I still remember that I saw the book from across the room and I didn't even know it was about and I was just drawn to this book and I opened it. I knew I was involved with something that wasn't like my cartoons. Something just made me gravitate towards this book and I read it. I had this feeling, even at such a young age, that there was something not normal about this subject, and not normal about this subject in relationship to me, even at such a young age. Really, that is my first memory. My second experience. I was seventeen on the last exit before Bear Mountain, New York, Bear Mountain Resort, which is about an hour north of New York City.
Speaker 5: This was in nineteen ninety.
Speaker 4: I was with my girlfriend at the time. It was close to dusk, were going through a walk in the woods by Lake teer Rod. All of a sudden, we saw what today everyone's saying, the telltale shimmer of predator. But we saw the air was just warbling. There were a bunch of deer by who weren't running away from us, They were just staring at the air. Me and my girlfriend were just looking at this not knowing what we were seeing. All of a sudden, this roar came out of nowhere. It vibrated our bones. I didn't really know much about Bigfoot at the time. I was very interested in the subject as a kid, but I knew at that moment somehow there was a Bigfoot right there. I guess it was about three years later, in the early nineties, right after The X Files was coming out, I saw this special about Bigfoot. I saw people going deep into the woods trying to look for Bigfoot. And on the same episode they had some Native American shaman who said that he was interacting with Bigfoot. I believed him. At that young age, at that very stupid young age, whatever I was, came up with a brilliant at least in my mind, a brilliant play, which was everybody who goes into the woods trying to find Bigfoot seems to not find Bigfoot. I didn't think my skills in the woods were anything. I could walk a few miles into the woods and come out, but I knew I was gonna be like.
Speaker 5: Some of these trackers.
Speaker 4: I was never going to be like some of these military trained people who could go and find people. It seemed like a lot of work. So I came up with a plan. At this young age, I realized that there were people all over the world from some tradition that they had learned from their ancestors. They claimed to have been taught how to interact with Bigfoot. I thought it would be a lot easier to get a human who claimed to know how to interact with Bigfoot to teach me how to interact with Bigfoot. Then it would be to get Bigfoot to interact with me. So I made up the plan that I would try to find with these people for the next twenty years. I annoyed, literally annoyed. Anybody would do cold calls. I would call Native American reservations. When the Internet started, they might have one number.
Speaker 5: I would call and.
Speaker 4: Ask if thinking buddy knew how to interact with Bigfoot, and would they teach me. After twenty years of getting rejected, one person said yes, that was a shaman from Nepal who was passing through my area. That person taught me how to interact with Bickfoot from the very first time they came out of the woods, and they still continue to come out to me.
Speaker 5: That is the short story of how it all happened.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about these interactions that you've had with these creatures. Let's start from the very beginning. Once you got this training from the shaman. What kind of interactions were you having and have you had.
Speaker 6: Over the years with these creatures.
Speaker 4: The very first time I was with my girlfriend who is now my wife. We went out from my friend's house who lives by the Alleghany Mountains. We went out in the woods at dusk. There's a certain location in the woods that is conducive to interacting with Bigfoot. There's a certain set of body language that is conducive interacting with them. There's a very specific offering, not gift offering. There's a little bit of a difference, at least in my definition and what I was taught. We tout the offering down and walked away a bit, sat down on a tree where we could see it, and we started to hear rustling. To make a very long story short, an older sasquatch appeared right in front of us with what looked like either his daughter or his wife. I never found out. A very young sasquatch was standing between them, and he was probably about three and a half feet and to our left, there was a little hill. To our right there was like a flat area, and then we could see three very massive bigfoot to our left and we could hear two of them stomping around to our right. There probably was some behind us. That was my very first experience. It was an overwhelmingly peaceful energy. That would be my main takeaway from that experience was that the methods that I learned, they come to me.
Speaker 5: It's exceedingly peaceful.
Speaker 4: Everything I have to say from what I understand of the Sasquatch world and language, it's going to start at wu and then take off in a way that I'm not going to try to justify. This is what I've learned, and this is what happens. Since that experience. Since that very first time, I have personally physically seen over one hundred.
Speaker 5: And ten individuals. I've lost count.
Speaker 4: The counting I have is one hundred and ten physical sightings of Bigfoot, all of them within thirty feet. I've had one physical interaction. I was at a Native American reservation. There's ten of them near me and I have a couple of friends. I interacted with the Bigfoot on their land with his family.
Speaker 5: Right there.
Speaker 4: I built up the nerve to actually bring or dures moores actually on a platter to one of them. They didn't take it, but a female saucequatch petty to me. It was pretty dark. What I remember most was her armpit hair, because when she petted me, her hand reached out way further than I ever thought an arm good light tap on my head, but it buckled my knees. And I consider myself a bigger man. I'm about six foot two twenty worked out most of my life.
Speaker 5: That light touch just buckled my knees.
Speaker 4: I have seen Bigfoot in Western New York Bighampton area, Kentucky, in the Adirondacks, Vancouver area. That was a big one. That was the biggest one ever. That's when twenty Bigfoot came out at the base of Mount Chean. That was a very big place.
Speaker 5: That was one place.
Speaker 4: Where I actually was starting to engage with I guess you could say Bigfoot spirituality. They actually gave me a teaching which we could get into later. I've been doing this now for almost ten years, had so many experiences with them that it'd be hard to go through all of them. Recently, my experience with them has deepened to such a degree that wanted to talk about it, and thank you for letting me talk about it in the show.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, before we get into the most recent experiences, you said Vancouver was big, let's eventually get there. Let's go maybe two or three experiences before Vancouver that if stuck out to you over the last ten years. Walk us through where you were, what you were doing, and tell us what happened during those experiences. And let's get into the Vancouver experience and then go through the most recent.
Speaker 4: I guess the worm that sticks out right now happen in the Adirondecks by Oxbow Lake, which is a small little lake in the Adirondecks. I was renting a cabin there. I was doing a sort of personal retreat. I had left out the offering when I got there. That engaged for about two three days on a personal retreat. Nothing happened. But when I was done and I had closed down the retreat, all of a sudden, I was serenaded, and that's the right word, serenaded by a handclapping song. There was a bigfoot I would say about twenty five feet in the woods. It was up on a rocky ledge, so there was definitely a barrier between me and them. They were up on the ledge. They were clapping out a song with a melody, with a cadence that I had never heard in any human song. It was beautiful. It was not a rhythm I have any relationship too, but it was beautiful. I did understand that that it was beautiful. What I remember now, because it's hard to remember the exact tempo. It was so loud that I could feel the quality of his hands the way the sound came across it would have had to have been. Not that I could see his hands, and not that I could see the bigfoot. Clearly, they tend to have some sort of covering. They usually never fully come out in the open. They usually have some sort of cover. I just remember that the feeling of the sound was so powerful that I could almost hear the type of hands that this bigfoot had. I had the sense that it was a man. I had the sense that his palms were really thick. It was all based off the sound. It seemed to be a sign of respect. The only thing I can relate it to is I've seen cross cultural dances between Native Americans. That is as close as I could explain that one. It probably went on for fifteen minutes, then it stopped, then it started up again for another five minutes. There was just this finality to it, and we went our separate ways. That one really stands out to me because I had the sense of a mutual respect of religiosity between that being and what I was doing. Up until quite recently, there was a normal cadence to almost all my interactions. I would call them through the methods I had learned, they would show up. Now when they're showing up, I can feel them coming long before.
Speaker 5: They show up.
Speaker 4: Their energy is so powerful that wherever I am, the pressure in the area just starts to increase. It's almost like the calm before a storm. The more the pressure increases, it seemed like they're getting closer, and then they start showing up. They always seem to understand how I can see them. What I mean is they understand how the shadows in my indirect environment relate to my eyesight. So they always seem to blend into the shadows around me perfectly, so that they have complete anonymity if they want to. It seems like I only ever see them when they want me to see them. But the way that they understand the relationship of my eyesight to the shadows around me. It's exactly like they are a part of nature. The light, the shadows, the rustling of the trees. They just are a part of it. Then what usually happens is I try to communicate with them, and I get the sense that they think I'm dumb because I can't understand what they are doing with me, which is a sort of pressure, a sort of feeling that I get that they're trying to communicate with me. Then try to get them to come out closer, which only happened a few times, but this is always within thirty feet. Twenty thirty minutes may go by, and then I just start feeling rude because I get the feeling most of the time that I'm holding them up, you know what I'm saying. It's been like that for quite a few years. Where I would call, they might sometimes just show up, say nothing, go away. A lot of times they'll just walk around in the tree line. Very few times have just been nothing. I would say, of the one hundred and eighty two hundred times I've reached out to them, maybe like ten nothing's happened. Usually some one or two show up, or they just howl from way out in the distance, let me know that at least they've heard me. But it's been ten years of many different phases of interacting with them.
Speaker 6: Tune for more sasquatch otasy well be right back after these messages.
Speaker 4: There was a one phase where it was really crazy, where I'd be in my friend's house. We'd just be camping out in his yard, having a bonfire. Everybody would go to sleep, but I would just walk in the woods because I knew they were there at this point. I can feel their energy coming from the woods, and they'd be all around me at two in the morning, in the middle of the woods, maybe forty feet off the main road, down a dirt road. I'd be terrified because they're so huge. I'm just six feet. One of these big guys could just pick me up with one hand. I'd never be seen again. But they always seemed playful, like they were just messing with a kid, brother or something. A couple of them like to what I think would be punk me out, But it always seemed like at the end that it was just in good fun. Sometimes I would go out and do my spiritual practices out in the woods. That's where very interesting events really took place. I would go out, I would do practices that transmit benevolence to beings. During those events, those interactions, that's when they would send back to me their version of goodwill, which it's all overpowering that it's hard to be around, just to physically withstand the level of their energy. There was one Bigfoot in particular, who I could only describe from my knowing what I would guess would be like a Bigfoot saint. Because there was this one valley where I would go, I would call and do my spiritual practices of benevolence towards them. Could feel this guy coming from way deep in the valley, and it was like the valley was being filled with peace and good will to such a degree that it was hard to be even in my own skin because their energy was so powerful. So when I went to visit a friend in Vancouver, we were camping at a place called Cheam Fishing Village. We were camping there for a week. Our campsite was right at the river and across the river was Mount Chein. All week, I swore I was communicating with some Bigfoot at the top of the mountain. It was like I was in psychic communication with them. But I'm not a big psychic guy. I'm not really into that. But every time I would sit down and just look at this mountain, I swore that they were.
Speaker 5: Communicating with me.
Speaker 4: Towards the end of the week, I confided in my friends that, hey, I do this, and they were like, the guy, I'm like, no, I really do this. I really do interact with the Sasquatch. I'd be hey, I learned it from the shaman from Nepal. Here's the whole story. And they're like and so it's like, hey, look, I'll get the materials.
Speaker 5: We'll go across.
Speaker 4: There was like a dried out riverbed to our right, and then on the far end of the dried out riverbed, there's this island there. If you look up Cheamfishing Village on Google Maps, you can see what I'm talking about. There was a dried out riverbed usually gets with two or three feet of water, but right now you could totally walk over to this island.
Speaker 5: So we walk over to the island and.
Speaker 4: I put out it was like dusk, and I put out the offerings and there was like this massive tree that we were sitting on. That was a bit i'd say, like fifty feet from the offerings. Then all of a sudden, about five minutes later, we heard the sound of wings. We didn't see the bird. We just heard the rustling of wings from a bird that sounded larger than anything we could ever imagine. I imagine like a six foot bird was somehow in there, but I never saw, and neither did my friends. And all of a sudden in the tree line there was one bigfoot, two bigfoot, three bigfoots, And then we lost count. Somewhere around eighteen or nineteen we could see them at the base of these trees. That was the first time I felt, in the moments afterwards, that I was in deep communion with a bigfoot. I received what would be called a transmission. Now what a transmission is it's in many different spiritual cultures, is when spiritual energy is lodged into your spine as a data encoding of information, which basically allows you to practice whatever spiritual practice you're receiving it from. So safe as Sufi Master gave you a transmission, you'd be able to practice that supie practice. If an Islamic teacher of Islamic mysticism, trans or do something you'd be able to do. Islam I practice as tradition that does this. I knew I was getting a transmission. The gist of this practice is understanding. It's like an avatar of a Bigfoot is standing on a mountain that is all mountains, and you learn to transmit the goodness of all things to all beings. In short, that's what I learned from their perspective that it's also another thing that I use to interact with Bigfoot. I get a little emotional talking about it. It was a very beautiful experience. That's some of the more memorable ones.
Speaker 3: Let's go back and lay a little bit of foundation. You mentioned the shaman that trained you in these techniques to interact.
Speaker 5: With these creatures. Let's talk a little bit about that.
Speaker 3: Tell the folk that are listening what that entails, how that training came about, and what the shaman shared with you to allow you to communicate with these beings.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm a part of a spiritual lineage. It doesn't really matter which one I'm in. The important part of the spiritual lineage is that, like many spiritual lineages, you have to go through a series of steps to understand the later things. The later practices. The first couple of steps are arguably all the same. Focus the mind and learn to focus the mind, go through some sort of spiritual cleansing, develop your morals and your virtue. Then stabilize in the basics. What I learned from the shaman was based on having the foundations pretty much down. I had been a part of a spiritual lineage. I had those basics, so when the shaman taught me what he taught me, I was able to use those skills quite easily.
Speaker 5: With the shaman taught me was based upon.
Speaker 4: A Nepalese man whose main practice was caring for all the bigfoot. A lot of people specialize in things, and this particular individual specialized in caring for them, and he had set up protocols on how to interact with them. That became the basis of human and bigfoot interactions throughout most of Tibet, Nepal, India. I just got the book about two years ago. There is actually a book that is even a later version of the Teachings of Interactions with Bigfoot eighteen hundred pages. And then you have to do all this stuff that looks like quite a bit of work, and I haven't even barely engaged that. This particular man in Nepal wrote that book. The basic protocols of interacting with them is what the Nepalese shaman taught me. He was actually from the Nowari region of Nepal. The basics of that is that you connect with the earth in a certain way. You offer these offerings that you imbibe with tremendous amounts of goodwill. Now it is a very specific offering that takes a couple of days to make. Then you learn to focus your mind, and if you've learned to parmonize with the earth, you then request.
Speaker 5: That they come out.
Speaker 4: And that is basically it. Now, I know that sounds really basic. Many people have asked me to show them how to interact with bigfoot. In the last eight or nine years I've been talking about it. Only one has actually done what I told them to do. That person actually has a small Bigfoot channel. They're doing quite well. Apparently he tells me they come out and he has some of the stimilar experiences that I do. People have asked me how do you interact with them? Here's step one. Look at a candle for an hour a day for three months. Step two, find some sort of spiritual cleansing practice that works on your physical body, your energy body, and your spirit body. It doesn't matter what tradition. Then step three, try to develop goodwill towards all things. At the same time you're doing this, learn to harmonize with nature. People ask me what is harmonize with nature? Be of clean mind and body that you have worked towards. Go into the woods and listen to the wind. Go into the woods, listen to the water, because wind and water are the language of nature. Feel yourself becoming one with the forest, with the earth, and just let it happen. And I'm not trying to say go out there and get all koung fui and mystical. I was saying, go in the woods, listen, and just like you would with any good friends, have a good time, and be relaxed and be grounded, and not really try to achieve some great mystical state, but just be present like you would with any friends. If you were just relaxing, then reach out to the Bigfoot. That's the basics of what I was taught. Are there more details?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 4: Is the offering that I use very specific to calling the Bigfoot. Yes, but that is something my teacher has said, don't share that. But it doesn't really matter, because this one gentleman who listened to me doesn't know the offering, doesn't know the details of what my teacher taught me. He didn't even do all the teps that I just outlined here, but he did a bunch of them and he's having phenomenal results.
Speaker 3: Let's talk a little bit about the different in gifting versus this offering that you're talking about. At least for me, gifting is something that I wasn't really into when I got into this. I am more of a flesh and blood kind of researcher. That's where I come from when I approach this research and interacting with these creatures. I've had three encounters last summer where I get to see these things and interact with them. It was a very physical interaction with me, So I am more of a scientific, flesh and blood kind of god. It appears that you're not going to get into what this offering is. But at least for the audience that's listening and for my benefit, let's talk a little bit about the difference in a gifting situation leaving these things marbles or apples versus what you're talking about as far as an offering is concerned, can you at least talk a little bit about that before we get into some of your more recent interactions with these things.
Speaker 4: So the question is, what is the difference between gifting and offerings? Okay, gifting is where you take some thing and you leave it out for the bigfoot. An offering is where you take something and imbue it with positivity, of your own energy, of your own imagining, and of your own labor. The best example I have is when Christians and Catholics light a candle to say, like the Mother Mary, they light a candle, that lit candle. At that point it could be either an offering or what we're talking about here is gifting that lick candle. Then you could do a prayer and fill that light that candle is emitting with the prayers for the benefiting of all beings, for world peace, for prayer for a loved one. But you can take your energy, your spiritual energy, your thoughts, all of your positivity and put it into that candle. When you enliven an object with positivity of any sort from any tradition that transforms any physical object into something different. And here's the really important part that gifting doesn't do. It's just by your intention transmit everything you have put into that offering into the spirit realm. It doesn't have to be anything. It could just be something as simple as saying amen. It could be something like a step of the fingers. It doesn't have to be much, and it doesn't have to be elaborate. Gifting is where you just take an object and it's like a barter system. An offering shows your intent. It also shows your spiritual capacity. It allows your gifting object to be transformed into the level of imagination, visualization, spiritual power that you are capable. So you could turn a little cookie into a vast ocean of goodness. And now that may not mean much to most humans, but to beings that are sometimes spiritual, like the Bigfoot are that means all the difference. It shows your quality of character because anytime you put your energy into something, it's your signature moment. It tells spiritual beings everything about you. I would call it gifting bartering in a way. An offering is a complete expression of everything you are attached to. Some object that could be limitless, that could transmit that goodwill for the rest of your life. If you just left, Saydak, something that's permanent, like a little figurine of something nice, and you prayed over it or put goodwill into it for months and then left it out, that figurine might transmit all of your good will for the rest of your life, even if you never see it again. That does something very different.
Speaker 6: Stay tuned for more sasquatch out Toesy, we'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 4: It means something very different. I guess if you looked at it from a spiritual viewpoint. When I say spiritual non corporeal viewpoint, I guess offering has some part of a person's divinity attached to the offering, whereas the gifting is a physical barter.
Speaker 3: I definitely get that. That makes a lot of sense to me. When you send the email about this interview what you wanted to share. I was looking over it while you were talking. It's clear that your interactions with these creatures has progressed over the last ten years. You were very specific about your interactions recently seem to have changed. Let's talk about some of the more recent interactions that you've had with these creatures and how that changed over the last decade.
Speaker 4: Okay, it was a very profound moment for me quite recently. I wanted to share this with people because it really touches upon the nature of I want to say something succinct, but I don't have a distinct word at this moment. It really touches upon a person's place in the universe, as it truly is. What I mean by that is I recently had come to understand that there is no separation between any being. Now a lot of people say, oh, yeah, everything is one, and that's a great thought, but understanding that you not only have a connection to everything, but actually experiencing your oneness with all things as a real connection. That while I may not be a tree, I share something of a one identity with that tree. I may not be a river, but there is something of a one nature that I share with that river. As I progress upon my own spiritual tradition and continue to interact with the Bigfoot, I recently have deepened my sense of my actual connection to all beings.
Speaker 5: Now does that last all day?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: Put me back on the highway and somebody cuts me off.
Speaker 5: And it's gone.
Speaker 4: But it's quite easy when you're in the forest and everything's calm and peaceful. What happened It was no longer me calling the Bigfoot, and they showed up. Recently, my interactions with them have transformed into almost as though it's one prayer that I and the Bigfoot are doing one prayer. To cut to the chase, I did experience a psychic understanding of a Bigfoot. I would be doing a prayer, and then the Bigfoot would be doing a prayer right afterwards, and this went on for four hours. Somewhere along those four hours, I understood what this being was saying. And what I came to understand has so totally in a relaxed way, in a very gentle way, helped me to understand many things about nature and what this being was saying with his chant which sounded like a Sufi caveman championment, and he was doing it over and over for four hours. After a while, I knew what this being was saying, and it was holy. Holy is the oneness of all beings. The more that this being and I would exchange these chants, the more I understood they exist as one with all things. Most humans are not one with all beings or reality, and it seems that if people want to interact with them, it's not that you have to achieve something, it's that you just have to lose everything that takes you away from the oneness of all beings. I know what I'm saying sounds truly that it sounds new, agy anybody who knows me knows I'm agree. I don't hang around with those stereotypical crowd that might fit those statements. Everybody is to some degree aware that you are a part of all things. Now, what I want to get out to people is that many Native Americans say, when you ask them what is Bigfoot? They're part spirit sometimes and then they're part physical. What would the world look like to you? When I'm talking to anybody in the audience, what would the world look like to you if you could shift from your physical body to an energy body, or imagine you could go from something physical to something energetic. How would you view the world? How would you view civilization if, say, like you could just be energy and be a part of your environment. If you were just energy, would you want to be in a city if you were just energy? I don't know how many hours in the day they are If you were energy, what would your culture be like if you were energy twelve hours of the day, what would personal cultivation look like? Personal betterment? You really would have an understanding of how you relate to all nature and your environment. It's an old thing in all cultures that the body hide you from the spirit. So really I wanted to put succinctly for people how to truly commune with Bigfoot. Focus your mind, go through some sort of purification, develop your virtues, try to become one with nature, and then finally try to realize that part of your divine nature that is one with all beings. And I know that sounds simple, but it's not. For most people above the age of six. That's really hard to do. Brian, That really is the gist of what I have to say. I have many stories I could add to this, and.
Speaker 3: I get it. It's definitely something different from me. Because what tends to happen when people are into the subject. You plant your flag in one of two camps. Right, you're either a flesh and blood scientific approach to this, or there is a more metaphysical approach to the subject. People call that wound high strangeness. This would certainly be in that camp for most people that are going to listen to this. Yeah, it's difficult for a lot of people to wrap their brain around this approach. Let me ask you this, when it comes down to the shaman that you learned from and your approach to I don't ask very many people who come on the show what they think these creatures are. That is clearly subjective. There's the gigantic fithecus, camp austrella, pithesene, possible relic, tomanoid, hamanan, something that's left over from our bushy family tree. It definitely sounds like that's something different. When you're talking about these things being able to be physical and spiritual, where are you on this spectrum of Maybe it's a better question to ask, where are these creatures on the spectrum for you? Are they a flesh and blood thing for you? Are they a physical spiritual thing? Are they something in between? When it comes to your interactions, where are you on this journey of Bigfoot?
Speaker 5: Where are they?
Speaker 3: Where do they come from? Do you think they are something that's spiritual and physical?
Speaker 4: I've been racking that question over in my head for a couple of days on how to really approach the All I can say is I'll approach it badly. That's the honest truth. I remember one time I left out an offering and it was a big one. I had all the ingredients. I made it extra juicy, it was extra straw. It was just the right time of year, and it was a good one. I started to feel intense spiritual pressure.
Speaker 5: Even on a good day. It is a lot just to see one.
Speaker 4: I'm about twenty five feet away from the offering all of a sudden, too bigfoot. These were besides the Hulk, these were seriously big ones. They were going at it the way two brothers might go at it over the last bit of ice cream. They were roaring at each other, they were snarling.
Speaker 5: It founded like.
Speaker 4: Five bulls and five lions were all going at it, and it was definitely the most violent thing I've ever seen. The ground was rumbling, and these were illed beings.
Speaker 5: That was intense.
Speaker 4: So I think that they are wild beings with what I would say is above most human intelligence, who have some sort of semi divine capacity. I'm not saying that they're divine beings. I'm saying that they are born with those skills that most spiritual traditions say humans can achieve with long years of practice. If they are just physical, they are more tactically capable than our very best military trained trackers and soldiers, unless you believe that the military is tracking them down and catching them, which I don't believe whatsoever, unless the military are skills that I don't know of. So it is confronting even to me to think that, say, some animal might have a spiritual capacity. And I'm not saying the Big for their animals, but like say a fox or something might have a spiritual capacity that exceeds my own in some queue or some section of spiritual capacity. I personally think that the Big Four are a type of human that is mixed with something else I don't know what. That is, a wild being that can do things and is born with the ability to do things that only the mythological spiritual adepts in most traditions can do. There's been stories of Christian Catholic saints having bylocation of levitation. There's been Buddhist and Daoist priests who can supposedly do amazing things, Islamic saints who could walk through walls, but it's all myth as far as humans are concerned, But I think that the Bigfoot are born with those skills, whereas humans have to work very hard to get them.
Speaker 3: What are they?
Speaker 4: When I've seen them face to face and looked at them, I get the sense that they're people just like you and I are.
Speaker 5: Do they look like people?
Speaker 4: No, But when I look in their face, I feel like that connection that I would have with not anybody, but I feel like I'm looking at something that has the same light that I see in people.
Speaker 5: That there's just that knowing that recognition.
Speaker 4: I would have the same trepidation of hurting a human child as I would a bigfoot. I see the same thing.
Speaker 3: So what are they to me?
Speaker 4: They're just a different tribe of people who are doing something different. I don't know if I'm right or not, but I see them and I see the same connection that happens when you truly connect with another person, Sames, I've never interacted with other types of beings before. I don't know if that's across all levels of beings of a certain level, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I was just trained with bigfoot.
Speaker 3: I've said this when people come on and it's not you're straightforward. I'm a hunter in and a tree stand. Seeing one of these things walk across the field in front of you from one hund yards away. There are going to be people who listen to this and go, this guy is batshit crazy.
Speaker 5: I love seeing those polymlons. Yeah, it is far.
Speaker 3: Beyond what most people experience when it comes to these beings. I guess the last word here would be twofold. How would you address that when people say, Oh, this guy's full of shit, this is not real, this is way far outside of my realm of understanding. This guy's got to be crazy. What's going to happen when people hear this? And how do you want to respond to that proactively?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 3: I guess the second part of that would be what's the last word you want people to understand about these creatures from your perspective and your interactions with them. If they listen to this and maybe feel differently and say, I'm willing to give that a chance, or give that a try to at least try to connect with them on the same level that you have in some capacity. What are you going to say to those people who say this guy's bad crazy? And what do you want to be the last word on these things and your interactions with the creatures that you hope people understand from what you shared here with us today.
Speaker 4: There's one video I'm on where it got up there in the numbers and the couple hundred thousands, and I got to see a lot of the your best share crazy comments. I don't expect people to believe me. Why would anyone? It does seem out there. But what am I asking people to do? Train your mind, get a little cleaner, do good things, learn to be one with your environment, and that maybe through those processes something special opens up and you can do something different by being simple, but actually training to be simple. I don't know what about that sounds crazy. Everybody knows that there's a magic to life. An effort isn't getting most people to it. It's by accepting what you really are that the real magic comes out. There's nothing that is off balanced, that is not true for every human being, that would in any way hurt anyone. There isn't any part of that process that would hurt anybody.
Speaker 5: You know. The reason you develop your virtue.
Speaker 4: Is because it is a muscle and it changes your energy and it changes you and it helps you to vibrate with resonate on the frequency of what nature is doing. There's a goodness to existence that's not crazy. There isn't one spiritual tradition in the universe on this planet that doesn't say that there's a basic goodness to live it. If you want to think I'm crazy, okay, I'm not going to argue with you. But nothing man, I'm saying or suggesting is actually crazy. It's actually pretty grounded.
Speaker 6: Stay tuned for more Sasquatch out to sea. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 4: If I understand the second question, which is what would I say the last word would be about these beings. If what I'm saying is true, that these beings are a part of nature, these huge, super powerful forest beings. Some people have said they've seen nine to ten footers, super massive muscles, then Brian, I don't really have a last word on it. What I want to say is we have the capacity to do everything that they have. That doesn't really make sense, Brian.
Speaker 3: I totally get it, man, that is fair. I appreciate you at least trying to articulate it. I know it's not easy to share just straightforward, quote unquote common experiences with these things. I battle with people all the time that reach out to me that have a roadside crossing that last two seconds, and they don't want to share it because they're so afraid that they're going to be judged rightfully, so upset about the fact that people are going to think that they're crazy.
Speaker 5: So I totally get the fact that you've had.
Speaker 3: Certainly what I would consider far different experiences than just your average run of the meal roadside crossing or Hey, I was out in the woods hiking and this thing crossed across the trail in front of me. So I know it takes a certain person to come forward and share any of these kind of experiences. So to all the tens of thousands of people that are going to listen to this on the show, I just say listen and keep an open mind and understand how difficult it is for anybody who has any kind of experience with these creatures to come forward and share it, especially when it's not your run of the meal.
Speaker 4: But if you actually listen to a lot of the Native Americans who talk about interact with the Bigfoot, it's usually during ceremony. I've had Native Americans find me. People have found me and Native Americans have found me and they said, how did you learn all this?
Speaker 5: This is what we do.
Speaker 4: I'm not inventing something in doing the same thing that the Native Americans are doing. They do a ritual, they offer I think it was corn, it was water, and it might have been flour or bread or something I forget. They told me their offerings and then they do songs. They play songs and then they do dances as offerings. Native Americans told me the Bigfoot come out and they sing and they dance, and then they go back. There was an understanding that there was an interaction and a sameness between the Native Americans and the Bigfoot. There's so many Bigfoot adventurers who are going deep into the woods. They're sitting up trail cans and they're doing all this stuff. And I'm like, hey, look at the people who are claiming success.
Speaker 5: Walk down the road.
Speaker 4: That's all I already travel. If you talk to a Native American and they say you have to do this dance for three months, that's what those Native Americans did to get to the level where they could interact with those beings. Don't assume that the process that people tell you to go through to interact with Bigfoot is going to leave you the same person you are when you started it. It's an easy thing to say that these people who go through a process to achieve these interactions are crazy, but you yourself have not even attempted to go through that same process. I don't know what it's like to practice twelve hours a day an instrument and become great at it. Those people are in super mental space, super focus. They're clearly doing something that is superhuman.
Speaker 5: I can't do it.
Speaker 4: I don't have what it takes to sit there with a violin for twelve hours, So I can't say that violinist process is wrong, that their batshit crazy.
Speaker 3: There is.
Speaker 4: Ways to develop human consciousness. Every culture has. Then it's not like those people throughout all time and history are insane. There is yogic practices that develop that cleanse, that enliven the consciousness. Every culture has one. Most cultures seem to have Bigfoot stories too. Maybe there's a correlation. It's very simple once you put some effort. I don't want fame. I don't want to be known as the Bigfoot guy, but I do want people all beings in nature. So if you have along if you think hurting the environment is something you can do and not suffer personally. There's a massive self violence that happens when you don't see the connection between you and nature, and it goes very deep. But if you undergo these processes of focusing the in, purification, developing virtue, allowing a love for nature, you cannot do those things and you will see that there is a connection between all beings. I have many experiences of bigfoots trying to scare me. I have a lot of the typical experiences that a lot of people talk about. You know, that was early on when I was not really knowing what I was doing. But now the real amazing thing, after I've been doing it all this time, is that they've shown me a deeper level of connection that I can share with the person behind the seven to eleven counter. There is a oneness to all things.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 3: That's not like a typical bigfoot podcast, no, but it's great because even though you weren't thinking that you had the last word, I think that is the last word. That's the perfect way to end this is. I think that is something that everybody can strive for. Whether it has anything to do with bigfoot or not. I think that's a perfect way to end it, and I really appreciate you coming on and sharing your experiences. I know a lot of people won't get it, but I think, honestly, that is the point. I think that I have become more open over the last four or five years of doing this than I was five years ago to other people's experiences and learning from all of it. It's all data that goes into the hopper and we pull it out. We take from it what we want. I say it all the time on the show. Take what you want, leave the rest. If somebody gets something from this that they might not have gotten otherwise, I think that's very important. I appreciate you coming on and sharing your experiences with us.
Speaker 4: Thank you for letting me talk about it. Thank you, thank you very much. It was very nice meeting you.
Speaker 7: They say you don't gotta go home, but you can't stay.
Speaker 2: I don't want.
Speaker 7: Outside steps, step.
Speaker 2: Trying this chart, that chart everything, calling ride right.
Speaker 5: Back, joy for me, joy, staying right.
Speaker 2: You call it right away and still stay sayst not DOSSSSTSSTS, things USSS