Speaker 1: The weird things happened in the Weird, Weird Weird. Welcome everybody, Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's that baby?
Speaker 3: Welcome to the episode. I don't know the title of the episode.
Speaker 1: Take it away, Alan you Jenny had a great idea for this. I'm sorry that I cut you off.
Speaker 3: Well are you really?
Speaker 1: Yes, Jenny's idea for the episode was doing it a little different this time, and instead of just saying heretic, we say something like a twenty four is heretic analysis.
Speaker 3: Something I like that. We're gonna analyze.
Speaker 4: We're gonna analyze the heretic, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: We're gonna do something a little different. Before that, though, yes, but before before, before before that.
Speaker 2: Oh, we're gonna tell you that our new Patreon tier is live. It is, is it not?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: It comes out Thanksgiving Day, so it should definitely be out by this way.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: And what a week about it?
Speaker 2: What do we get, fellers, what do we get?
Speaker 5: All?
Speaker 1: Right? So we have a new Patreon tier at bloodso sets so dot com slash Patreon. Well no, no, right, right right, it's Patreon dot com slash blood Right. We do have a bloodso sets so dot com though, yes, so it's the Patreon BSS. We have the new ten dollars tier. We have an entirely new show featuring Nick. Currently Alan is here but usually Alex is on it right and myself and yeah, it's called Green Boys.
Speaker 3: It's Green Boys.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be like our purely fun sort of like comedy esque, just.
Speaker 2: It's all goofs and gaffes off topic. It's all just well, there's no right exactly. Yeah, it's all just goofy silly. So if you guys like the silly stuff from the main show, this is your show.
Speaker 1: But if you like the vibe of full Disclosure where there's no topic and we just show up and riff it and have a good time, it's like that. So it's it's really kind of a blend of both shows. But yeah, it's so fun to record and it's.
Speaker 4: It really is. So.
Speaker 2: So with the new tier, the ten dollars tier, you get the new show, Green Boys, and you get obviously everything that you get on the other tier, Like you get the discord, you get the episodes early and ad free, you get full Disclosure, Full Disclosure, you get all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 1: But you also get a fifteen percent merch discount on the ten dollars. Two.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 4: And by the way, there's new merch.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, on Bledsoe said, so dot com go peep that we have a lot of new merks.
Speaker 1: We're wearing a lot of it right now. We sure are pand to me and Nick, back and forth, back and forth fast, both at the same time. We're on the walk on my feet No, no, your feet are out. Okay, so we both rock in new crew necks. Okay, I'm wearing the Onmi Society green variant. We also have a gray variant.
Speaker 2: And this one is just like the hoodie, but without the hoodie.
Speaker 1: Yep, so we got the BSS sigil crew neck.
Speaker 3: Ryan got the panty on. Oh, we got the.
Speaker 1: Five penny because I love wearing panties. Five pennies. The hat.
Speaker 2: You know, he's got the snap back new snap back.
Speaker 1: And then Allen is wearing the Allen the Allen.
Speaker 4: You can buy it.
Speaker 2: You can wear Alex's and Allen's iconic shirts.
Speaker 3: Yep, plust oh my own shirt. Oh, peep it, peep it.
Speaker 1: We got the Omy Society sticker. Oh, holographic like our Pokemon cards. That's right, we've been in a Pokemon kick lately.
Speaker 4: Yes, we have a hard one.
Speaker 1: So if you got a walla bottle or computer or anything like that, you can slap your sigil on there, and you can slap your holographic Omie Society. And if you're really stylin, you could have your sticker pack too, which I do not have on my bottle less, I'm not really styling.
Speaker 4: Let's freaking go.
Speaker 2: And finally, for anybody out there who uh like, is a little intimidated by the discord thing I put up, we put up. I recorded some instructional videos. So whether you want to join the discord on your phone or your computer, there's a video of my stupid face and voice on patreon dot com showing you how to join the discord if you've already subscribed to Patreon, or if you want to subscribe but.
Speaker 4: You don't know how to do the discord thing.
Speaker 2: It's not stupid.
Speaker 4: What Yeah, Oh, thanks guys, that's so nice of you. Thank you. I wasn't fishing for that.
Speaker 2: I swear that all right. No, No, it's really not that bad, not that.
Speaker 1: That's a green boys thing you Yeah, that's all unless you, you know, subscribe to Yeah, okay, in all serious, Before we move on, I just want to say, you know, we appreciate you guys for supporting the show, even if you're not subscribe to our patreons. You listen to the show, you spend time with us, you're hearing the ads. Obviously ads are not ideal, but it's a way to fuel the show for free. If you don't like the ads, five dollars tier, it's ad free. So I mean either way, just listening to the show and being here each week and spending time with us it helps us out.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much, Thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 1: We love you guys.
Speaker 2: We love you guys so much, every single one of you that's checking it out. Thank you, seriously, we love you for real. That's what all I got on it, all right. I hear Alan over there has some juicy stories that he'd like to tell.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's correct. So I just kind of want to start it like at the beginning. Right. Since coming back from Bigfoot and even kind of before then, I've been personally in a lull, like we're a dry patch as far as activity on my own, like buy myself off seeing things now Granted, I'm not really trying that hard. Like it's dog walks, it's taking the trash out, it's you know, I'm outside at night now more because it's getting darker earlier. So I say, you know all of this, right, I haven't had these experiences in a while. So today nothing super special, no super while the feelings one way or another. I've been feeling really stressed, really busy because of all the things going on, and then the holidays being next week and I have company coming in so we're like scrambling to get the house ready. And I say that are.
Speaker 2: Hosting Thanksgiving at your place?
Speaker 3: No, we're having one of my cousins is coming to stay with me all week starting Saturday.
Speaker 1: There's going to be like twenty or thirty people in town for this Thanksgiving, for the big event, Yeah, I have twenty five first cousins. Honestly, how many people are going to be in town for the mean?
Speaker 3: I would say the rough estimate would be between fifty sixty thirty and forty.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a lot of people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the biggest we had was fifty fifty one.
Speaker 2: I think the biggest Our Thanksgiving ever, guy is maybe maybe thirty thirty five tops.
Speaker 1: Still a lot.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, sure, but that was.
Speaker 2: When we used to like we used to reserve this little rec center building to do it.
Speaker 3: But sorry, no, you're totally good. So I say that to say this right. My dog had just got done eating her dinner, and I'm downstairs and downstairs is like my office man cave area. It's my whole apartment into one room when we moved into this house. So she's whining at me, she's got to go out. I'm cleaning, like I have a couple of minutes in between work and podcasts, so I'm like cleaning my office and I'm ignoring her, like I'm telling her like I hear you, and it's not like me, like I don't like to make her wait, right because she's got to go. So she's whining. I'm like, I hear you. I'm cleaning up, sorting things to make my next trip upstairs like worth it, right, And then I take her out and I take her outside and immediately look up to this one part of the sky and I'm like, damn, that star is really bright and then I'm like it that's moving, and I stop walking to be sure sure enough it's moving. And I'm like, oh, no way, Like I delayed her wanting to go out, walked right out, looked right up in like the first thing that I saw, like there's it's a clear night or it was an hour ago, so it's clear. A bunch of stars. But the first one I locked in on bright, like planet bright and moving white. Yeah, white. Yeah, So that's what you asked, right, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. I'm like, holy crap, right, so I stop stop her watching this thing move. I lock into it. It's moving and then it goes duller like it's like okay, you see me. I'm and it gets duller and then keep going and then just vanishes. And I'm like sick, that's so cool, like thank you, and I walk fifteen twenty more feet. I look up. There's another one. I'm like, what in the world, right, So this one is going and the dog's pulling me, and I see this as it was a little duller, right, and this one kind of like had like a red or amber to it, and it's moving. It's moving, and the way we're going is it's about to go into some trees. So I take the dog around the trees, like down on our path where we walk and I catch up to it and I see it and it's going and it like moves and moves and moves, and then it stops moving and it gets really dim, but it stays there. And it stayed there and it stayed there, and I'm like looking at it, I'm like, man, like, by now, it should have faded out or moved away or done something different. And I'm like, that's weird. So I'm looking at that and I'm like, well, maybe that's a sign. And I look up and there's a third one.
Speaker 2: Oh at the same time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so this one's over here. And then I look straight up in the air and I the third one and this one's like moving right, and then this one gets brighter and then does like a U turn almost right and then fades out. So then I was like, wow, like three in a row like that, Like this is crazy, this is like this is a lot of activity for me by myself. Yeah, So I text you guys, right, text you, oh gosh, three orbs right now, like I want to talk about this, right, I look up fourth, I'm like, oh wow, what right? So fourth? And what did the fourth one do? The fourth one, I think was an amber one again, and this one just went across the sky and pretty pretty like classic just went across the sky and then faded out. And I'm like, man, that's wild, like right when I text them, And so then we walk up. I walk, I continue on our path, like our path is a big loop, and I'm continuing with the dog and I look up and there was this green one. It was like t like blue green, and it is flying like moving way faster, and I'm like, man, five right, just like that, like going across the sky. And I'm looking over here. Here's a plane, right obvious plane moving way slower than whatever.
Speaker 1: This green thing is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that just is going.
Speaker 3: And then this one like gets really dull and makes me think it's disappearing, and then it'll like pop right back out and keep going, and then it does it again. It did it three times, oh my god, where it like almost disappeared and then was like I'm back, yeah it was. And then that one finally disappeared, and I was like man, And then I texted you guys again, five right, And I'm texting and walking and walking, and then I look up and six like wow, just like that, and the six was going away from me, and that one was I think a little shorter, and this one was white and it was like flying away from me, and I kind of caught the tail end of it. It was a little duller and it just kind of like went and faded away. But like, damn, like six back to back to back to back to back, go inside, come back outside, forget something in my car. The sky's completely changed, like way less stars visible, walk outside, stand there for a good five minutes nothing.
Speaker 5: WHOA.
Speaker 3: So if it were like you know, asteroids or a series of satellites or maybe just the visibility was really good and you could see these satellites like it would just like in a moment, completely different right and way less stars, a little bit of clouds, but like the visibility just tanked. And then I went back out again a little bit later because I was a little late to being here, and same thing, like clouds completely moved in like it was all over. And then I got here and it's clear skies again. So I was like the whole thing was pretty wild.
Speaker 2: Did you get any kind of like did you get any like feelings or thoughts or anything while you were like seeing all of this of like what maybe like, did you have any interpretation of what it meant for you, because obviously you seeing that much activity in that short a time feels to me like a message for you or a sign for you or something like that.
Speaker 3: That's a great question.
Speaker 2: I was just curious you might not if you didn't feel anything or think anything, then I'm just curious.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm out loud saying thank you after everyone, so six times thank you. And it was the interesting part to me was the correlation between like texting you guys in the group chat and then seeing them immediately again. So all of it was very The feeling was very validating as to like what we're doing, because what they don't know is like, this is day three for us, and day three in a row of showing up doing content. And it's not that it's like it's not that it's like, man, I'm dreading coming to work because it's not that, right, I really enjoy this, but it is like it's a lot, right, Yeah, to work, for sure, work all day long and then come home and then have about forty five minutes shower, get right back in the car and head right over here. Yeah, three days in a row, right, And that's a lot, and so it was all very like validating, especially with you know what we just talked about the ten dollars patreons here that's in this moment when we're recording this, not out yet, Yes, like all of this stuff is like we're at like the jump off point for all of these things happening that we're talking about.
Speaker 1: We're about to leave the atmosphere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, So all very validating, And those are the kind of feelings that I'm feeling. To answer your question, Yeah, I love.
Speaker 1: That I have some input to that.
Speaker 3: Also.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you recall, because you were out there like kind of you know, in the moment looking but literally like two minutes before you texted us, I walked outside to get my trash cans from the street and bring them to the house. And every time I go outside, I look up, and whether I see anything or not, I just admire the sky and I'm like, wow.
Speaker 3: It's so beautiful.
Speaker 1: Cause I've only lived here since May, and you know, I lived in apartments for like from twenty seventeen till May of this year, so what seven years basically, and the sky was not the same. I mean, you have all these apartment buildings around much darker. Oh, it's so much darker. It's more, you know, more sky. I have a three sixty degree basic you know, view of the sky. So every time I walk outside and night, I'm like, wow, it looks so beautiful. Sometimes I'll see stuff, sometimes I don't. But I walked out tonight and I just felt so grateful. I looked up at the sky and I was like wow. And I walked inside and I told Jenny. I was like, Jenny, I just had like such a moment. I literally said this. I never say this. I was like, Jenny, I just had such a moment of gratitude when I was out there, like looking up at the sky. I just feel like I'm finally I said, things feel like they're finally going well for me. And then boom, you texted. Just saw three orbs white, red and blue or whatever colors you said. And then you were like another one, so another one, so another one. So I thought the timing of that was crazy. That I went outside, I had that moment of gratitude. I didn't see anything, though, but I was thinking I would like to see something. It's okay, you know, And then you saw something so like we were basically out at the same moment, connecting with the sky. I went inside and you stayed outside. So I thought that was interesting. And then the second thing that I wanted to say, Nick's not aware of this, because he's you know, obviously not There are a time we record full disclosure, but I think it was two or three weeks ago when we recorded. We did an episode where I was explaining how I've been in a rut myself because you know, we have these events like Riverfest happen or Azella Fest or whatever, and they're these huge highs and we see all this stuff and then you know, I come home in for three weeks, I wasn't seeing anything. Plus I was going through something that was, you know, kind of draining on me mentally for a few weeks, and I just I was just in such a low point, like, man, I'm not seeing anything. So we did a whole full disclosure episode about it. And then I saw something when I was out walking by myself, like a day or two after. I had a conversation with Jenny about like I feel like I lost my mojo. I was like, I feel like I don't have the connection right now, like I was just explaining to her how I felt, and then it was like two days later I saw stuff out, you know, in the neighborhood. So you were having one of those moments you just said you were at a low point and it's been a few weeks and you haven't seen anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, low point And just to clarify, low point in activity not necessarily a low point personally. Yeah, but I mean almost like makes me feel like there's no difference though, you know what I mean, I.
Speaker 1: Think there is a correlation to Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, but I'm not, like I'm not down in the dumps, and i haven't been down on the dumps. I've just been like busy, like and I really enjoy being busy. So that's you know, it's it's interesting. But like when your.
Speaker 2: Wall to wall with.
Speaker 3: The material, so like job, like podcast is a job, right, so working working, working, working, And I mean lately I've been waking up super early to get these episodes done so that my evening is more free. So I've been feeling like, honestly, and not not to joke about it, I've been feeling really locked in materially, like in the worldly sense, like I'm locked in right, just getting shit done, which leads to a lack of spiritual connection, you know, and it's not on purpose, right, and it's not and maybe it's not that my well, you know, I'm not I'm not like deviating from the path.
Speaker 2: Your focus is just shifted.
Speaker 3: The focus has shifted. Yeah, yeah, yeah, so so you know your energy goes, your energy flows where your attention goes, that kind of thing. So yeah, I guess in a way, you're right. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's interesting that you guys had such similar experiences and then had a moment at the same time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'm trying to like, I'm trying to figure that out.
Speaker 1: Even though I didn't have a sighting, I definitely felt something right, just a strange feeling of gratitude. I was like, wow, I'm really grateful right now just to be looking at the sky.
Speaker 3: Well, it makes me think of like when your dad talks about what the Bible says, we're two or more gathered. I'm here right. You know, we weren't together.
Speaker 1: We were I had no clue, was out.
Speaker 3: Seven miles apart, having no clue. We were outside, but we tapped into that. It's wild because I didn't I didn't. I didn't tap into that. I walked out. I walked outside, and it said, hey, I'm right here, like and and I could have looked any direction walking outside. But I'm not joking when I tell you I walked out, I looked up at the brightest thing I could see in the sky right then, and it started moving. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Also, I have to mention, how crazy was it that the other day you came in wearing your Pluto jacket that it got in Disney World, and that was the day that Pluto shifted into aquarium.
Speaker 2: I didn't even realize that that was that day. I didn't even realize it. But yeah, just like jacket, it's just a big joke.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: It's just it's so funny how things line up so syncretistically.
Speaker 3: I had a this is so off topic but super wild that's how life works moment. So, uh, We're working on this boat and the boat's on a trailer and there's these little bolts that that go into piece that we had to remove, and long story short, I have been taking this trailer home from the job site for the past three days because I don't want to Boddy to steal it. So this trailer has gone from from my house to the job site three times this week. Today, when we're putting it all back together, the guy who's working with me is like, yo, man, we're missing a bolt. Like a bolt fell off. Not a huge deal, like it was for something minor. But I'm like, man, where could this bolt be. We're working in a gravel lot.
Speaker 2: And god, how big is the bolt?
Speaker 3: And so I mean it's a half inch sized I'm sorry, nut, excuse me, it's a half inch sized nut. And I'm like, man, it could be anywhere from here to my house, right, like we just noticed this. And so I'm like, well, whatever, I'll go get another nut later on. Just keep working. And so I start putting the license plate on the trailer and the washer falls. So I go down to look for the washer. I can't find the washer. I'm looking in the gravel for the washer. I find the nut, and then I find the washer, and they landed about that far from each other. And I'm just like, that's how it works.
Speaker 1: Even a blind squirrel gets a nut.
Speaker 2: That's answer me. Something is a is a nut the one that goes all the way through or is the and and is the bolt, the one that's closed on one end. Is that the difference between a nut.
Speaker 3: And a bolt?
Speaker 2: So what are you laughing about?
Speaker 3: So this is the bolt? The bolt is threaded.
Speaker 2: Oh, the nut.
Speaker 3: Goes on the bolt. Oh, so a.
Speaker 2: Bolt is like a I mean, it's obviously not a screw, but it's threaded and it's a like.
Speaker 3: I thought, so a bolt is essentially a screw with No, it's a flat Yeah, it doesn't have a phillips or a flathead or any sort of bit, right, you use like a socket.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a socket rancher or something like that would be okay. And then I guess there's just like a nut that like goes all the way through, and then there's also a nut that's closed on one side. You know what I'm talking about, right, No, that's part of the bat.
Speaker 3: Huh, it's part of the bolt.
Speaker 4: But they have nut. Never mind, who cares.
Speaker 3: There's there's a there's such thing as a cap nut.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm talking about. That's what I'm talking about nuts and bolts people.
Speaker 3: So the other thing I wanted to tell you guys was that my my boss's wife and his daughter had an experience.
Speaker 1: What tell me about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so they they know I do the podcast. I don't talk about it around my boss because he makes fun of me for it. Yeah yeah, and among other things like we have a great relationship, don't get me wrong, but I just anyway, we we got really into it when we drove to Georgia a while ago, and I started like laying it on him. I'm like, yo, man, it's not it's not nuts and bold stuff. It's like it's it's a little bit more than that. It's angels. And anyway, I get a call Monday night. I get a call nine o'clock from him, which is out of the ordinary, like, what what is going on? Pick up the phone. He goes, dude, you got to hear this. And then he passes, no, hey, hello, how you doing. You gotta hear this, passes the phone to his wife. She said, Alex, Alex, we're driving down Carolina Beach Road leaving Monkey Junction. So driving that way, right, they see this giant ball of light in the sky, like pretty low and very very there. They have a video of it. They see it. They're like, man, that's kind of strange, but maybe it's a drone or a plane or whatever. As they drive to it, it doesn't move. They like catch up to it, so it's just floating there and it doesn't have any I saw the video. It doesn't have any light patterns like any plane drone ever. It's it's just a light and they get up to it and then they like get past it and when they look back to see it, it's.
Speaker 2: Gone, wow, no way.
Speaker 3: And so she showed me the video and it's kind of like shaky, and because they're riding in a car and it's really interesting, it's really interesting video. Sorry. We get to talking and I pull up some of the videos that I took it bigfoot, and I'm like, here's the kind of things that like we see and she's like it looks just like that. Whoa, And I mean it's very different, like there's very much closer.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then she said that someone she plays bingo with saw the same thing at the same time. Wow what so that's not yeah, and and so so yeah, he's like uh, he said, yeah, they came home and told me this, and they're kind of in a panic. They're kind of scared, and I was like, you got to talk to Alex, like Alex, and he goes man I don't know how to feel. He's like, should I should I be worried? Like should I get my gun out?
Speaker 4: And I'm like, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Don't worry about it, like you can be okay, but damn, that's crazy yea. And they're not like about it. They're not like into it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they've been Yeah, but they've been around you, and you're you've been sharing energy with them, yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: And then I mean, you know my other coworkers now all in about Monroe.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, really yeah damn.
Speaker 1: And I remember.
Speaker 3: Week one of working with this guy, or in week two, like very early, I casually brought up reincarnation casually, you know, so and he's like, man, I don't believe in that bullshit. I was like, okay, whatever, Like okay, we'll talk about that stuff anymore. You know, it's a little early, right, And now like you're working with this guy, He's like, man, I love that. I love the Monroe stuff. I downloaded the app. I subscribed, like I met my spirit guides, like, oh my god, intense intense like sessions that he's been going through telling me about it, And I'm like, man, this is awesome. This is awesome, and so like dumping more of the philosophy that we talk about on him and he's like all in right, and now he's like, I want to meet Ryan. I want to go skywatching, like like we've got on my boat, you know, like yeah, And I'm not trying to toot my own horn. I'm trying to toot all of our horns, like us in here. Yeah, and the people listening because it happens to them too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I think this is another sort of offshoot of this hitchhiker effect that happens where you kind of become that catalyst.
Speaker 2: You're the node that passes it along. The phenomenon is a collective experience.
Speaker 3: I feel like I'm going around like lighting candles. Yeah, like I'm like illuminating people. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, that dude, that's crazy. I love that your boss and his family had that like wild experience, and that's that's an abnormal I would say that's an abnormal orb experience. It's not all the time you see him that close. It is not do you have the.
Speaker 1: Video to show us later?
Speaker 3: I mean, not that we're posted or anything, but I'm trying to get her to send it to me, but I'd like to see it.
Speaker 1: Tell her I want to see it.
Speaker 3: Tell her she doesn't. She didn't know who you are.
Speaker 1: Your boss's wife.
Speaker 3: Oh, she knows who you are, but her daughter has the video. I'm trying to get it from her. Yeah, just I'll try to get I'll get it. I'll get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd love to see it. I mean, yeah, you know, why not. I'm not saying to post it. I don't want to. No, No, I'll get it. You'll get it for privacy. But it'd be nice to see that.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: And so then I'm like, that's why. I'm like, something's happened, like the shift is happened.
Speaker 1: It's a new world now. Yes, that's what Paul Senior told me. Yeah, shout out to Paul Senior, Shout out to the Paul, Yeah to both. Paul's really yeah, but in that moment, I'm thinking of Paul Senior. Yeah, shout out. Me and Paul Junr text like all the time now, and we we like to share movies and anime and stuff back and forth. And we've been kind of making little jokes about like Obi Wan and Luke, like the way I see Paul because he's only twenty three. Did you do that?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah?
Speaker 1: I thought he was like thirty.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I mean I just I just see people in the frame of you're probably about my age.
Speaker 4: Oh, he's a young And I asked him.
Speaker 1: I was like, how old are you man, He's like twenty three.
Speaker 2: I was like, what the yeah?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And you know they have no clue who Paul Senior and Junior is. That's okay. We're going to have them on in the New Year and they're going to tell their experiences, but you'll get to meet them just a little taste. Paul Senior told me that part of his experience was the beings said basically like it's a new world, and they welcome him. They're like, welcome to the new world, Paul. It's a new world. Now you know people are going to begin to awaken. And that really struck a chord with me. And then he said, get this. He said that the beings told him he had this experience two years ago. He said, they told him you were going to make in about two years time, you're going to make new telepathic friends who's and to help you get your story to the world.
Speaker 4: Wow. And I was like, that's all the money.
Speaker 1: I was like, is that me?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That's why I've been really trying to, you know, get you to hear the story. And I was like, I'm telepathic. I never thought about it like that. Friends, Are we telepathic?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: But I never But you have to think, man, like, you know.
Speaker 3: We may have proved that tonight.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, but I mean this is this is a we're on the cusp of something completely new. And I don't just mean we as in the three of us, I mean the world. We're on the cusp of something completely new. That's very fringe, very you know, abstract, very little attention on it. This whole telepathy, esp. Psychokinesis all this stuff. Maybe it's common knowledge to us, Maybe it's interesting to us and to the you know, a few thousand listeners we have, but to the masses, to the eight billion people of the world, this is very out there stuff. I've never thought of myself as telepathic or you guys are anyone. And that him just telling me his experience caused a shift in me. Because I'm looking at him, I know he's telling the truth. I know he really had this experience. I know that the beings really communicated people because I grew up with it. And they're telling him, you know, you're gonna make these new telepathic friends. I'm like, oh my god, we're telepathic. And if that's true, that opens a whole other realm of possibility. And anyway, just because you were saying, you know, something is happening, and yeah, something is happening. It's the Awakening, It's the Age of Aquarius.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I have no doubt in my mind. Things have been so wild the past couple of years. It's just getting more and more and more like frequent, and the experiences are getting crazier. Like it's like every year that goes by, I saw something crazier than I did the year before. Yeah, and I saw things more frequently.
Speaker 3: Next year is.
Speaker 1: Gonna be insane.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and even like not phenomenonally, yeah, you know what I mean. In personal life, these shifts that are happening outside of all this are very large, very like uncomfortable because of how you know, big a shift it is, but tend you know, it tends to be very positive most of the time. Like you know, I can think of all of us being through a lot in the last couple of months, you know, but how much we've changed as individuals here in this room and and us being more of a better version of ourselves now than we were. Yea, you know, the the change has been positive, you know, it's it doesn't mean it's been fun or nice the whole time. Yeah, it's been one of the hardest years of my life. Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you only grew, like like what do they say, what's the saying flowers only grow in rain? Like when you grow with pressure makes time?
Speaker 4: Like you that's when you grow when things are tough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's no like the whole there's no learning in heaven thing.
Speaker 3: And healthy things grow. That was one of the things I one of my favorite little pieces that I picked up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when they talk about that in the Hobbit, so you better get on it.
Speaker 1: Oh they do well speaking of the Hobbit.
Speaker 4: That's what the Hobbits are all about.
Speaker 1: Speaking of the Hobbit and speaking of like they're being a great shift. I think that is a great point for us to turn over towards the heretic because that is what we came here to talk about. And I really only need like thirty minutes or you know, what do you think? Well, well, here's the reality the movies in theaters. I've only had the opportunity to go see it once in theaters, So I am going completely off memory. That's okay, it's not a bad thing. I remember the movie. I'm just saying I'm not going to have you know, every time they you know, say a line, I don't have that. Yeah. I'm telling you the premise of the movie and comparing it to the things that are very important.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I know very little about this and I'm excited to hear about it.
Speaker 1: Oh it's insane.
Speaker 4: I'm really excited.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I just want to say, like, going into this movie, I knew very little, and in fact, I saw the trailer. I think it was when we went to see Long Legs and the trailer played in that movie, that's correct. And Jenny was like, that looks amazing, and I was like, it looks kind of bad. I thought it looked dumb. I thought it looked really cheesy. And did you say it's no Hugh Grant, Yeah, yeah, And I thought it just I was not interested in this movie, and Jenny was like, I really want to see it. I really want to see it. I was like, you know, what if it'll make you happy. You know, I'm interested in seeing it, but I really don't care. The week that it came out, the reviews started coming out ten out of ten, banging ten out of ten, and I was like, whoa, Okay, you know that doesn't happen a whole lot. And I started seeing reviews and people were leaving the theaters. They had tears down their face. They were like best movie I've ever seen. I'm in shock. And I was just like, okay, let's go see it.
Speaker 3: You need after Joker too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well this this definitely resis sitated my soul.
Speaker 4: He said, I have to check it out.
Speaker 2: So yeah, no, for real.
Speaker 1: I was like all right, yeah, And Jenny was like, hey, I'm, you know, not doing anything this night, and I was like whatever, let's go. It was just kind of a spontaneous thing. I really didn't know that much about the movie.
Speaker 2: And.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I'll just say like a little, a little like before I get into the movie, I will say that I left the movie completely mind blown, like more than I've ever left feeling in a movie. I felt like when I was watching the movie, I had the very strong sense that it was predestined that it would come out when it did, because there are several things that we've been talking about on the show for months now that were verbatim spoken about in the movie. There were things that happened in the movie that are verbatim things we've been talking about on the show, and I mentioned a little bit of it to Alex, but really not a lot. So yeah, I just I left a movie like, oh my god. Like I literally was telling Jenny like, this is proof that there is a uh, some sort of driving force behind awakening, that there's some sort of force, whether it's a person in you know, or group of people in Hollywood, or if it's the spirit world driving the bus, whatever, there's somebody saying, release this knowledge to the masses. Put it in a movie, because the stuff that's in this movie is not just metaphor. It's not just allegory. It's not just symbolism. It's literally the movie. It's literally the plot. So it starts off with these two Mormon missionaries, right, they're riding their bicycles.
Speaker 2: We know a couple of them former.
Speaker 1: Yes we do, we do, we do, and they were just at the big Foot Festival with Alan. It. Well, I don't want to say where they're from, but it was in their town, right outside Fabel, But well, I guess I could say in Sanford. That's public knowledge. But anyway, so yeah, it starts off with these two young ladies and they are Mormon missionaries, and they're obviously in Utah, or at least they talk about being from Utah. I don't know that they're in Utah, but I'm pretty sure they are. And they're on a bench. They're like in between door knocking, you know, trying to convert people. And the movie starts off. They're sitting on this bench that is an advertisement for Magnum condoms, and it's not really like related to the plot of the movie other than to show you that they are awkward about it. It's a juxtaposition, right, because they're talking about it and they very clearly like don't really know what they're talking about. And they're talking about like I saw a porno once and it was weird because and they were describing it in very like sheltered terms. That's sheltered. They're very sheltered. They're talking about it in a sheltered way. But the other chick, the girl with the black hair, she's you're kind of picking up maybe she's not so shelledltered.
Speaker 4: She's like, I hate it's the worst.
Speaker 1: Well, no, it was the opposite. Sorry, yeah, the sheltered girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then there's one girl with the black hair. I think it's I think it's.
Speaker 4: Barnes and Noble.
Speaker 1: No, that's Odst right, right, I think it's I think it's Barnes. And then the girl's name is like Baxton or something. It's their last names and anyway, so it's just showing you that they're sheltered, right. So their door knocking, they're trying to convert people. They're riding their bicycles all over town. Then they get to who Grant's house and it's like, oh, last stop of the day. Who like bike for miles you know, up a mountain up.
Speaker 4: I saw the trailer for this and I was like that.
Speaker 2: Shit looks good. It is okay, sorry.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: So they get to his house and he's like oh wow, you know, and they're like you know, aren't you. I can't remember his name and they're like you were requesting information from the church and he's like yeah, yeah, come in and they're like, well, you know, we can't be in your house unless your wife is present. He's like, oh, my's in the back making pie. Come in and they're like, okay, if she'll only be a minute. And they go sit in his living room and he's all like, you know, I'm making blueberry pie or my wife's in the back, and they're like, well, you know, we really can't talk about things unless she's present. He's like, it's okay, she's just in the back making a pie. And they're like, well, we do smell the blueberry pie. And he's asking them questions like and they're really into it. They're like, yeah, so you know x y Z why we're into you know, this part of our faith. And they're just really having a conversation about it. And along the lines of their conversation things start to take a shift and he's like, hold that thought, I want to go get something. And he goes to his like wardrobe behind them. It's like this chest that opens up with all these books in it, and he pulls out the Book of Mormon. Oh and it has like three hundred tabs researching. He does it on the table and he's he's like one of the girls, the shelter girl literally says, Wow, you've read this more than us. That's like yeah, and he starts to ask them questions. He's like, what do you think about polygamy? And he starts asking them questions that are like offensive to Mormonism. You know he's a heretic. Oh yeah, you know, so he's he's asking them questions that, like, in conventional terms, we all realizes, you know, kind of messed up about Mormonism. Yeah, and they're like coming up with their reasons. The girl with the black hair, I think she's Barnes. She kind of is a little more savvy. She reveals that she has a past, like maybe I think it was either her mom or her dad died, so she had like a rough childhood. She didn't grow up in the church. She turned twelve and she like picked a church, so she didn't start off Mormon. She's kind of like rough around the edges. But then the other girl was like born and raised in Augden, Utah, on the church or whatever. So she's like super you know, a big smile, she's awkward whatever, and he starts being like, what do you think about polygamy? So the shelter girl, she clams up every time he'd ask the tough question and the girl with the black hair would answer, and she would have these really thoughtful answers. And anyway, so moving forward a little bit, He's like, let me go check on my wife and see how that pie is coming along. And he leaves the room, and the girl with the black hair barns. She's like, looks around. She's starting to get suspicious something's up. She sees the candle on the table. She turns it around.
Speaker 3: It's blueberry pie.
Speaker 4: I was just thinking he lit a fucking candle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's no pie. So anyway, I'm gonna move forward a little bit because I'm kind of like teasing the premise of the movie. So he comes back and they realize there's no pie. They start to be a little worried, like something's weird here. I forgot to say. But the lights are on a timer, and they kept turning off, and then he would turn this crank and the lights would turn on. You realize a little bit into the movie that the doors are bolted locked and like everything is on a timer, so they can't get out. He tells them up front, by the way, my walls are lined with metal, so there's no cell service, they can't call out.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, they.
Speaker 1: Are completely locked in. And he starts saying, well, I want to be upfront with you guys. They're like, you know, you seem really spiritual. You seem like a really good candidate for being, you know, in the Mormon faith. He's like, well, I He's like, uh, you know, when I was getting my doctorate, I spent about a decade not really interested in finding God, not finding spirituality, but just trying to find a thread between faiths, trying to find a connection. He said, but in my studies, regrettably, I found the secret truth, the secret religion. I found the true God above God that not many people know about. And it's very hard to find. You have to look very close and to these little different threads throughout time. He was like, but eventually I did find the truth. I'm afraid. And they're like, uh, okay, we want to get the hell out of here. So he goes to the other room. For whatever reason, He's like, just come back here with me and I'll show you in my study or something like that. They try to leave doors bolted. They're like shit, and he's like, I'm just in here, and they realize they have to go forward. So they start going forward. And when they passed the door where he kept coming in and out of and it's a small house by the way, it's like a pretty small house from the outside. When they passed the door, they're in this dark hallway and they see this figure in the dark and it's like kind of scary. You the viewers, you're like, well, what is that? Is that a demon? Is it a monster? It looks weird, and you know, they start kind of edging closer to the figure and as they get closer they see it's because of the perspective and how it's dark, and like the eyes on the statue, how they're revealed as they get closer to it. It's a statue of Plato. Oh what, so there's a statue of Plato at the doorway where they're about to enter through this long hallway. When that part happened, it's about thirty minutes into the movie, maybe twenty or so. When that part happened, I leaned over to Jennifer and I whispered, they're about to go through initiation, huh, And she was like cool. But they passed the statue of Plato and then there's this study with two doors. I think there were a green door and a red door, and there were two pillars, and there were two lamps, which we know from freemasonry is boaz and junk. You know, it's you know, the light in the dark man.
Speaker 4: They're going through the underworld. Bro, this is crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he has this this study is like bigger than the living room. But it's like this house ain't supposed to be that big. But you find out he's like bored through the mountain. Oh because his house on top of a mountain. So anyway, so like they're in his study and there's all this there's all these books, all these statues. The camera kind of like pans around and you the viewer can see, oh, there's a statue of Shiva. There's hieroglyphs on the wall of raw and Horace. There's uh, you know, Greek figures, there's Babylonian figures. And so eventually he starts telling them like, yeah, I found the secret religion. He starts questioning their faith. He's like, you know, basically challenging them that they don't even really believe what they believe. They just believe because they're told to believe, and he like put them to test their faith by making them choose, like if they want to go through the door of belief or disbelief. Right, So, before they go through the door of belief and disbelief, he's like, would you guys want to hint? And they're like, yes, we'd like a hint. So he says okay. By the way, they think he's gonna sexually assault them, kill them. Yeah, they're freaking out. They're like in tears, like it's kind of making you think that, yeah, and they're like freaking out, like what do we do? What do we do? They're coming up with every lie that they can. We just got a call from so and so at the church. He's like, but I just told you the walls were metal. Oh. So he kept calling them on their lies and they have to like find a way out of it. It's really tense, and he's like, well, i'll give you a hint. So he plays this song and it's like some really old song from the nineteen twenties or something like that, and he's like, have you ever heard the song? They're like no, He's like, yeah, you have, And then he played another song by I think like Radiohead or I think it was Radiohead, and he was like, this group was sued by this group because they sampled their melody. And then he played another song and he was like, then the previous group sued this group because they sampled their melody. It's Monopoly on the table, and then he puts like an older version of Monopoly on the table that's like the precursor that no one's ever heard of, that came out on the eighteen hundreds, and he's like, you know about Monopoly. He's shown them the rules of the game. There's you know, past go you pay rent to until you get forced off the board, you go to jail, which is you know, like hell. And then he showed him the other game from the eighteen hundreds. It's exactly the same. And then he showed a newer version that's like the version of the credit cards. Are you getting the hint? It's derivatives. There's things that in modern times derived from things that are much older than no one's ever heard of. And they're like not really getting the hint, and he's like, okay, fine, and then he throws a Bible on the table. He throws the torah and then he throws the Koran and he's like, you have Judaism, then you have Christianity, then you have Islam. He's like, are you getting the hint? And they're like not really. He's like basically explaining. He says to them, see, the true God comes from something much older than all of these. Then Judaism, then Islam, then Christianity. What we have to day are derivatives, or rather a shadow or a reflection of something that exists in a vastly ancient time beyond our recollection. And you know, they's just warm missionaries.
Speaker 3: They're there.
Speaker 1: So then basically they realize after begging him to leave, they realize they have to go through one of two doors. So they open one of the doors and it descends down to the depths of a cave. It goes down to a cave, and then they close the door and they look at the other door. It's a cave and they're.
Speaker 3: Like, shit, a cave in this dude's house.
Speaker 1: Both doors go down into a cave, and they choose the door of belief because they're like, okay, well, we realize that you're studying us. You want to see if we will, you know, react in a way that's honest and authentic. So we're gonna choose belief because we believe, right. And they go down the steps all the way down into the cave and when they get to the bottom, there's like a table in there, and it's like there's dirt on the ground, mud, there's like barred windows, and way above them in the ceiling there's like rain drops, so you could see that it's out of the side of a mountain. They're way underground, and they're like, oh crap, he's gonna kill us. And it cuts to him being in a different room and he has this this figurine thing that he made that's like a maze. It's like a like a miniature, like he made a model of the house with the subterranean cave, and he's making little statues and he's putting them there. He orchestrated everything down to like them coming up with their specific excuses to try to get out. So they're in this little cave and you know, you're thinking the viewer, you're like, Okay, what's gonna happen next, right, So then somebody comes down the stairs and it's not Hugh Grant. It's this really weird lady in a white robe like hood. She has these nasty hands and these long nails, and she looks kind of like a like a zombie or something. And she walks in the room and she gets on her hands and knees and then she like stretches her arms behind her back and puts them in this really weird prayer formation that reminded me of like Mudras like it was. It was very kind of Eastern. And then he starts speaking over an intercom. He was like, the real reason I brought you here tonight is because you are going to bear witness to a miracle, and you are going to be responsible for reporting this miracle and proving that it really happened.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, And you're like, what that so intimidating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So then he says you are going to witness resurrection after death and he basically, uh, before that happened. They find this piece of wood that they broke off that's really sharp, and the girl Barnes, the one who's like had the you know, the kind of the hard past, and she's not really sheltered. She tells you, girl, she's like the code word is magic underwear, because you know, Mormons have magic car. In the beginning, the girl was pants because they're like, we want to see your magic underwear, and they pants her, and you know, it was like she's kind of crying, and so she was like, the keyword is magic underwear. If if I say magic underwear, stab him in the neck when it comes down here. So she slips this like shank in her pocket and she has it like the whole movie. So anyway, a few minutes later, the old lady comes down. She's in the prayer position, and Hugh grants, like you're gonna see a miracle. He brings a pie, or rather she puts a pie on.
Speaker 2: The table the lady in the robe.
Speaker 1: Either he does or she does, I don't know, but it gets there somehow, and he says it has poison in it. It's like wolf spain and cyanide or something. So she's gonna eat the pie and she's gonna die and she's gonna resurrect from the dead. And they're like, and you're gonna report it, or he said you're gonna report it, and they're like freaking out, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: She eats the.
Speaker 1: Pie, she dies, and then he's like any minute now, and then I think I think the doorbell rings, so he walks away from his location. They run up the stairs. They're trying to like get out, What the heck do we do?
Speaker 3: What the heck do we do?
Speaker 1: You know? And I think it was like the guy that was looking for them, like the Mormon missionary guy, because you know, they it was determined that they were missing. So there's a couple of times where the doorbell rings and the guy from the church comes looking for him, and and and anyway, so he gets back. They get back into the room downstairs because they realize they can't get out. The door's bolted, so they run back down into the chamber, and the shelter girl notices that the old lady at the table looks different, that she's in a different position, and she's like, she moved, she moved, And he comes back on the intercom. He's like, sorry about that. You know, you're you're gonna see a miracle. You're gonna see her come back from the dead, and then you're gonna report what you observe. She comes back from the dead, she starts vomiting blood. She she goes into the girl's ear and she starts whispering she starts saying, I want to remember the order, but she goes, I saw a cloud. She starts explaining.
Speaker 2: Life after death, like she says what happened.
Speaker 1: Like, she starts saying something like it isn't real, It isn't real. None of this is real. I saw the cloud of you know, the world beyond, and this is all not real or something like that. And she was freaked out and she was like, oh my god, she really came from the dead. Like the shelter girl's believing it's a miracle. She's freaked out. She's in shock. And then Hugh Grant comes down and he was like, you guys saw a miracle. You know, what do you think? And he's like kind of going crazy, like he's like a mad genius, like he's obviously very brilliant, but he's like, yeah, he's manic.
Speaker 3: He's nuts, and.
Speaker 1: And they're like basically like, well, you know, explain your miracle in your stupid belief system or whatever. And then he starts I think he has a whiteboard for some reason. I feel like he had a whiteboard and he starts explaining to them, uh, the real ancient religion that is way older than what we have today is that we are in a simulation, that what's out there after death is the real world, that this is a simulation.
Speaker 2: Damn explicit like just mystery schools.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not saying, dude, not to mention they went through initiation in a case. Yeah, just like we've been talking about all with.
Speaker 2: All the statues and the figures and like the the Joe az In vacquim.
Speaker 1: Is it boaz and jucking.
Speaker 2: I always do that always.
Speaker 1: He says, uh, this is this is a simulation, and this is why we have to test our hypothesis. He was like, this is why I want you to report the miracle, because we're trying to get proof. We're trying to prove it to the world. Right, this is science. He's like, you know, he's obviously onto something, but he's going about it the wrong way, right, But yeah, that's the point, is like, it's basically literally the plot of the movie is showing you the secret teachings of all ages.
Speaker 2: How did he explain the chick coming back to life?
Speaker 1: We're getting there, Okay, So he's like, now, are you willing to test this for yourself? Are you willing to come back from the dead?
Speaker 3: Oh, and they're like, oh no, no, we're not.
Speaker 4: Let me kill you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, basically no, he's like, you kill yourself. Eat the pie, right, And the girl with the black hair is getting really pissed off. She's like, you're a liar, you're a fake. It was a magic trick that wasn't a miracle. And he just literally just slits her throat.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: And she falls down and she bleeds out and she dies and and he's like any minute now, don't worry. He's telling the other girl. He's like she'll be back, she'll be back, don't worry any minute. And she doesn't come back. Ah, And he's like, oh, oh my gosh, Like I think I made a mistake. I think she's an NPC. And she's like, what's an NPC. He's like non player character, like a person in the simulation who doesn't have a soul. She's not real. He was like, she's not real.
Speaker 3: She's a part of the program.
Speaker 1: And he goes and he digs into her arm and he slices her arm and he pulls out this metal implant and it's like, I can't and he says, see she has an implant, and the girl the Mormon girl's like, that's birth control and he's like, oh it is, and she's like yeah, and he goes, so, then why would she hide this from the church. Why would she hide this from the people that she's supposed to report to and the blonde hair girl she goes, well, maybe because she would have been ashamed and she would have been made to feel Yeah, basically.
Speaker 2: Basically that's where she's communicated.
Speaker 1: And he's like, huh interesting, and then he goes, well, oh, I forgot to say. At one point, after the body resurrected, it was gone.
Speaker 3: The old chick.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it was just gone.
Speaker 1: I think it was when the doorbell ring maybe, and they went upstairs and then they came back and it was something like that. They they left for a minute, They left the room multiple times, and they came back and this body was gone. So she was like, it just left to another room. Oh no, no, no, no, I remember what it is now I'm getting there. So he opens this trap door under them and he's like, the only way you can tell if the miracle was real is if you go even deeper down and it goes straight down. The other one was like stairs that go like a forty five degree angle. This one goes straight down, way further, and he's like, you can find the answer for yourself if you go down even deeper. You know, you can see if the miracle was real. So she goes down, He closes the hatch, locks her in there, and she gets down. She sees a body of one of those people in a robe. So then she's like, I told you you're a liar. What he did was the lady didn't really resurrect from the dead.
Speaker 4: He swapped her.
Speaker 1: He swapped her. Yeah, so he poisoned her. He dropped her body down a hatch, and then another one came in and was like, you know, coughing up on the blood and all that. So she said, see it was a magic trick. It wasn't a real miracle. And then she has no choice but to go deeper. So she's going even deeper. She goes through these three different layers where I think the first room was like a six pointed star like the as above so below, just like in the movie as above so below the Seal of Solomon, and there's all these symbols. There's like Hebrew writing on the walls, and it's like this whole elaborate room with a bunch of like mystical writings on it. She goes through that door. Then she goes to another room with bones everywhere, and it's like Nordic ruins and just all these different mystical symbols. And then she pushes through even deeper through that room and she gets to the last room and it's Satan is them. It's like the upside down star. It's you know, all this Luciferian symbolism. And when she crosses through that door with the upside down pinogram, she gets into this room with a bunch of cages and it's just like the lady that was in the white robe. There's like ten or twenty of them in cages. And what he does is everybody that he pulls into these caverns to test, he traps them there forever locks them in the cage and makes them all kill themselves over and over to like test the theory for the newcomers. And they're all like really old, you know, long hair, long nails, like you know, rotting skin, whatever. And he has like this weird technology, like you know, certain atmospheric conditions being blasted into the room. The little food balls to keep them alive like rats in a cage. And she's like, you know, you made all this up, and basically, you know, obviously I can't forbade to remember the dialogue. And he says, yeah, I controlled every decision you made. Every lie was thoroughly crafted. And he says, now that you have you know, passed the trials, you know the truth of what religion really is, what is it? Tell me what it is? And she said control. He said, yes, religion is control. And then he says something like he's like kind of touching her on the shoulder and like patting her hair, and he's been real creepy, and he says something like, especially you know how they make you wear magic underwear. And then she shanks. You know, an hour ago she got that thing. But she shanks and stabs him in the throat. And then she runs all the way back up to the top. She not the top like in the house, but back to the dungeon room down the cave, which it was way far down, like she had to go down and then down another three you know levels, and through all these different rooms. I'm really you know, paraphrasing. She gets back to that room where the miracle took place whatever, And then she finds another door. She goes up through that door and it's like his control room. She looks over by his desk and there is a picture of Dante's Inferno and it shows it says Paradiso and I think it says Lucifer at the bottom the top basically yeah, yeah, or like God and Satan. Yeah, you know, Jesus and Lucifer. And she runs out of that room. She realizes she's locked out of the house. She can't do anything, So she goes back to the room where the miracle happens, this big cave, and she just kind of waits. He shows up behind her. He stabs her in the gut. She's laying there, she's just kind of accepting that she's about to die. He stabbed in the in the neck, but he's still alive. He's bleeding out. He crawls over to her. He's about to stab her in the throat and kill her, and then Homegirl Barns raises from the dead for real, yeah, and kills him with a spike board. What she the miracle took place? Ah, I forgot to say. In the beginning of the movie, The shelter Girl said, I keep saying shelter girl because I cannot remember her freaking name. I think it was Baxton or Braxton or something. But she says she made a joke when she was talking to him in the very beginning of the movie. She said, well, you know, if I was to reincarnate, I would want to be a butterfly, but I would land on my my, you know, friend's hand, but specifically their hand, because then they would know that it was me coming from the afterlife. But anyway, so you know, the girl raises from the dead, she kills the Hugh Grant character, and you're sitting there questioning, did she just raise from the dead? Did this really just happen? And she, you know, gets the key or whatever, she gets out and she escapes. She's out in the snow, she's like kind of bleeding out, but she's gonna make it, and a butterfly lands on her hand.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 1: So not only did she raise from the dead, but then she came back as the butterfly and she landed on her hand. So that's basically the movie, right. You have two layers to this one. You have Hugh Grant is Satan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's the devil.
Speaker 1: He's doing false magic tricks. He's showing a miracle, but it's really just a trick. Yeah, he's you know, controlling, he's he's lying, aware.
Speaker 2: Of all the real magic, but he's doing dark stuff with it, right yeah, yeah, likelier.
Speaker 1: Right, he's like telling these forbidden secrets to them, but then he's showing them the dark path. He's controlling them, he's enslaving them mentally, physically. But then on the other hand, the miracle really took.
Speaker 4: Place, right, Yeah, and the magic is still real.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, and you know, the secret is still real, and you know, not to mention you know, it all took place in a cave, which is symbolic.
Speaker 2: And the statue of Plato. Yeah, so it's all very intentional.
Speaker 1: I got a few readings. These are things that I've read on the show, but I wanted to remind the listener. So this is from the Secret Teachings of all Ages. It is difficult to obtain satisfactory information concerning the mysteries, for the candidates were bound by unviolable oaths never to reveal their inner secrets to the profane. At the beginning of the ceremony of initiation, the candidates stood upon the skids of animals sacrificed for the purpose, and vowed that death should seal his lips before he would divulge the sacred truths which were about to be communicated to him through indirect channels. However, some of their secrets have been preserved. The teachings given to the neophytes were substantially as follows. The soul of man, often called psyche and in the Eleusinian mysteries symbolized by persephone, is essentially a spiritual thing. Its true home is in the higher worlds. Remember he's like, this is a simulation, It's not real. The true soul is in the higher world, the true being whatever, its true home is in the higher world, where, free from the bondage of material form and material concepts, it is said to be truly alive and self expressive. The human or physical nature of man, according to this doctrine, is a tomb, a quagmire, a false and impermanent thing, the source of all sorrow and suffering. Plato describes the body as the sepulcher of the soul, and by this he means not only the human form, but also the human nature. The mystics of Eleusis also laid stress upon the evil of suicide, explaining that there was a profound mystery concerning this crime, of which they could not speak, but warning their disciples that a great sorrow comes to all who take their own lives. This, in substance constitutes the esoteric doctrine given to the initiates of the lesser mysteries, as the Degree dealt largely with the mysteries of those who failed to make the best use of their philosophic opportunities. The chambers of initiation were subterranean, and the horrors of hades were vividly depicted in a complicated ritualistic drama. After passing successfully through the torture passageways with their trials and dangers, the candidate received the honorary title of misties or mystic. This meant one who saw through a veil or had a clouded vision. It also signified that the candidate had been brought up to the veil, which would be torn away in the Higher Degree or the Higher Mysteries. The modern word mystic as referring to a secret after truth. According to the dictates of the Heart, along the path of faith, is probably derived from this ancient word for faith is belief in the reality of things unseen or veiled. Mythology is nearly always the ritual. In the symbolism of a mystery school briefly stated, the sacred drama which formed the basis of the Odentic mysteries, or Odin was as follows. The supreme, invisible creator of all things was called All Father. His nature was Odin, the one eyed god. Like quetzel Coote, Odin was elevated to the dignity of the supreme deity. According to the draw Tars or the drafters, the universe was fashioned from the body o Mirror. The horror frost giant Amir formed the clouds of mist that rose from Ganunga pap or Ganuonnga Gap, the great cleft and chaos into which the primordial frost giants and flame giants had hurled snow and fire. The three gods Odin, Vili and Vei, slew Ymir, and from him formed the world. From Yamir's various members, the different parts of nature were fashioned. After Odin had established order, he caused a wonderful palace called Asgard to be built on the top of a mountain. On this mountain also was Valhalla, the palace of the slain, where those who had heroically died fought and feasted day after day. Each night the wounds were healed, and the boor whose flesh they ate renewed itself as rapidly as it was consumed. Here's where we get to the mystery part. Balder the Beautiful, the Scandinavian Christ, was the beloved son of Odin. Balder was not warlike. His kindly and beautiful spirit brought peace and joy to the hearts of the gods, and they all loved him save one. As Jesus had a Judas among him twelve disciples, so one of the twelve gods was false Loki, the personification of evil. In the movie, they had Nordic runes in the second room. After the Hebrew writings, Loki caused Hother, the blind, god of fate, to shoot Balder with a mistletoe arrow. With the death of Balder, light and joy vanished from the lives of the other deities. Heartbroken, the gods gathered to find a method whereby they could resurrect the spirit of eternal life and youth. The result was the establishment of the mysteries. The odentic mysteries were given in underground crypts or caves. The chambers nine in number, representing the nine worlds of the mysteries. The candidates seeking admission was assigned the task of raising Balder from the dead. Although he did not realize it, he himself played the part of Balder. He called himself a wanderer. The caverns through which he passed were symbolic of the worlds and spheres of nature. The priests who initiated him were emblematic of the Sun, the Moon, and the stars. The three supreme initiators, the Sublime, the Equal, and the Sublime and the Highest, were analogous to the Worshipful Master and the junior and senior wardens of a Masonic lodge. After wandering for hours through the intricate passageways, the candidate was ushered into the presence of a statue of Balder the Beautiful, the prototype of all initiates into the mysteries. This figure stood in the center of a great apartment roofed with shields. In the midst of the chambers stood a plant with seven blossoms, emblematic of the planars or the seven Chokras. In this room, which symbolized the house of the acer gods or Wisdom, the neophyte took his oath of secrecy and piety upon the naked blade of a sword. He drank the sanctified mead from a bowl made of human skull, and having passed successfully through all the tortures and trials designed to divert him from the course of wisdom, he was finally permitted to unveil the mystery of odin the personification of Wisdom. He was presented in the name of Balder with the sacred ring of the Order. He was hailed as a man reborn, and it was said of him that he had died and had been raised again without passing through the gates of death. Like in the movie. They're showing you so many elements of this the symbolism, the going through the trials, and the horrors down in the subterranean caverns.
Speaker 2: That might be the closest parallel that had so many similarities to that story, Like the story of Balder had so many similarities to this movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, also passing through the gates of death without dying, even though it was a magic trick you know she was. The whole point was you're gonna witness a miracle. They were dying, they were having a near death experience or out of body experience, going to the other side. They were having this mystical experience, gaining information about the other world and then coming back and reporting it to the profane or the uninitiated, to the mysteries. And it's just like so fucking insane that they showed this in the movie. Like it's not even allegory, like it's literal.
Speaker 2: No, it's blatant. It's blatant implicit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's more blatant than the Matrix. Yeah, oh as good as the Matrix is. Like they're not telling you what it's about.
Speaker 2: Dude, I feel like this. We're gonna start seeing this more and more. We're gonna we're about to start seeing this more and more.
Speaker 4: I feel it.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: I didn't even mention this part that I saw this movie the week after we filmed the Mithras episode.
Speaker 4: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: In the movie they talk about.
Speaker 2: Mithris what in what context.
Speaker 1: There's a whole point where he's explaining to them before they go down into the cave. He's like, do you want to hit and He's like explaining, you know, they're all derivatives of an older religion. He says, there are twenty four gods on this wall behind me. He has hieroglyphs, tablets, paintings, and all these other, you know, statues. He's like, the twenty four gods on this wall all have the same birthday as Jesus Christ, Mythrs.
Speaker 3: Horace.
Speaker 1: He just starts naming all these gods and I was like, he just said, Mythris. We just recorded this episode.
Speaker 2: That's a deep cut too. That's not like it's not often that you hear about Mythris. I mean, I haven't heard about it anywhere except for this show.
Speaker 1: Dude, of all things. We just recorded that episode. Yeah, at the time I'm of recording this, that's not out yet, but at the time this airs it will be obviously.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But that was so mind blowing to me that the most recent episode we had recorded was about Mythris and the rituals they did in Caves Underground. And then I went to the theaters and I saw this movie.
Speaker 2: I was like, what the fuck they're doing rituals in caves underground? Yes, talking about Mithris. Yes, on the nose.
Speaker 1: I was like, this is this is like Destiny. I was like, this is all pre ordained, Like it was mind blowing. And I had a little quote about Mithris too that I mean, I guess we did end up reading it on the episode, the Mithris episode, but right, let me find it. The rights of Mythris were performed in caves. Porphyry in his Cave of the Nymphs The Nymphs states that Zarathustra was the first to consecrate a cave to the worship of God because the cavern was symbolic of the earth or the lower world of darkness. John P. Lundy, in his Monumental Christianity, describes the Cave of Mithris as follows. But the this cave was adorned with the signs of the zodiac Cancer and Capricorn, which is the summer in the winter solstice, and of solstices the summer.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: It literally says that in the next line, the summer and winter solstices were chiefly conspicuous as the gates of souls descending into this life or passing out of it in their ascent to the gods, Cancer being the gate of descent and Capricorn of acent. These are the two avenues of the immortals, passing up and down from Earth to heaven, and from Heaven to Earth. It's just crazy that the majority of this movie took place in a cave. Here's another example, Druids. This is also from the Secret Teachings of all ages. Before a candidate was entrusted with the secret doctrines of the Druids, he was bound with a vowel secrecy. These doctrines were imparted only in the depths of forests and in the darkness, in the darkness of caves, and these places, far from the haunts of men, the neophyte was instructed concerning the creation of the universe, the personalities of the gods, the laws of nature, the secrets of occult medicine, the mysteries of the celestial bodies, and the rudiments of magic and sorcery. The Druids had a great number of feast days. The new and full moon in the sixth day of the moon were sacred periods. It is believed that initiations took place only at the two solstices and the two equinoxes. At dawn of the twenty fifth day of December, the birth of the sun God was celebrated. It goes on and on like literally pretty much every secret society in the ancient past had their ritualistic initiations, either in you in the forests, away from society, in a cave, or in a labyrinth. The Greeks were big on labyrinths. Yeah, in the movie it was a labyrinth.
Speaker 2: He yeah, you said he had like a little maze, like a little miniature, and I immediately thought labyrinth.
Speaker 3: There's a difference between the two. Yes, of course, what's the difference. A labyrinth leads to the center and amaze is a puzzle.
Speaker 1: Interesting because the movie it was a labyrinth.
Speaker 3: No matter where you So you enter the labyrinth in one place and you follow it and it goes always leads to the center.
Speaker 1: That happened in the movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was labyrinth.
Speaker 2: So then it was eleven literally eleventh damn dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was a thing. I don't have the quote on me, and that's okay, you can take my word for it. But there is a quote in the Secret Teachings of All Ages. I just didn't go and grab it where they talk about the initiates of the Elysian mysteries.
Speaker 5: And.
Speaker 1: I think I think just the alician mysteries where they would perform them in labyrinths, you know. So it's like it's just it's crazy. Like this movie is so insane.
Speaker 4: I got to see this.
Speaker 2: It sounds awesome, and I'm telling you, when I saw the trailer, I was like, I think me and Casey saw it. We were watching a movie or something and we saw the trailer and I was like, I want to see that, and she was like, really, it looks kind of scary and I was like, yeah, but it looks sick.
Speaker 1: I promise you it's not.
Speaker 2: And I didn't know what I didn't know something. You can't really tell from that you saw the trailer. Yeah you can't. Oh yeah, you said when y'all went to see that, it looked and it doesn't really get into any of that, like the mystical stuff at all. It's like, for what I got from the trailer was like, these two missionary girls.
Speaker 4: Are just getting trapped in this psycho's house.
Speaker 2: That was it, dude.
Speaker 1: The people teaching this knowledge in the past were the heretics.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly right, Yes, he's the heretics.
Speaker 1: But like, I think the cool part of the movie because about three quarters of the way through when you find out it was a magic trick and there was no miracle quote right, because there ended up being one. But at that point I was like, oh man, right, it's like a dark you know.
Speaker 4: I started feeling that, like.
Speaker 1: A dark agenda, you know, while I was watching the movie, I was like, it's still a cool point. The knowledge is all true, but you know, they kind of took a dark twist with it. But then you find out at the end, like there was a miracle and the reincarnation happened, and she was the butterfly landing on her hand, and it had a really like kind of happy, joyful ending, like she made it out the butterfly touch her and she's all in this white snow and the sun is shining honor. And what we know about symbolism is.
Speaker 4: So they both made it out right.
Speaker 1: No, No, she ended up she died. Yeah, she ended up dying again. She died, she came back, she saved her, and then she died.
Speaker 2: Again like past just died from her wounds. Yeah, yeah, okay, and.
Speaker 1: Then she came back as the butterfly. Yea, but yeah, I just I thought it was so cool, how like Hugh Grant was the devil. Yeah, but you know there's another layer to this movie that, like religion is control it. Like she passed through that final door, made it to the bottom of the Labyrinth, which I haven't even talked about this yet, but it has the same premise of as above, So below the movie where you find out that they're crawling, you know, through the catacomb catacombs, and they hit a point in the catacombs where there's a sign that says abandon all hope you who enter here, which is from Dante Alla Garry. Yeah, you know, and that's the gates to Hell. You don't know that until later in the movie. Oh God, they're in Hell. Yeah, you know, it doesn't tell you that up front. And the way they get out of Hell is they go all the way down through the darkest depths.
Speaker 4: Which is Dante infront of That's what happens.
Speaker 1: And that literally also happens in Heretic, Right.
Speaker 2: She goes because he's like, you got to go all the way. Yeah, you have to go all the way.
Speaker 1: And she goes all the way. She passes that final door, which is literally Satan the darkness, and she makes it through. She sees the truth revealed, right, this dark truth, that Satan. It doesn't say that he's Satan, it's just you know, if you have the eyes to see.
Speaker 2: The context, it's the context.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's basically Satan. He's controlling everybody. He may you know, he's he's mixing lives of truth. But if you think about it, like that is true in the world today, like Satan is religion, or rather religion is satan.
Speaker 2: Right right, you know, yeah, it's the control, the darkness, the and I mean that lowest layer is also like straight up hell with the cages and the decaying people like that, that is that's hell. That's what you think about when you think about hell and torture.
Speaker 1: And I missed this context. But she's trying to free them from the cage, the main girl, And as the movie goes on, she becomes less sheltered and she becomes more I guess you could say awake in like an easier way to describe it, Like she kind of becomes more bold, becomes more like challenging to him. She goes through her own little journey throughout the movie, right, and she's trying to free them, and Hugh Grant's like, oh, you know, don't even try. They wouldn't leave if if you beg them to. They want to be here. They're loyal to me. I have made them become loyal to me. They will do whatever I ask of them. And he literally takes a blade and he just chops one's finger off. Oh, because I see she doesn't care. He's like, they will kill themselves over and over for me because they believe in me. So it's like it's kind of showing you in an allegorical way that like the people that are slaves to religion, they'll do anything, they'll do anything in the name of religion, be in a fucking cave and be miserable forever in hell, just because you know, their religion is controlling their mind and and and and that's kind of deep. And I don't want to be, you know, harsh, but that's that's the point the movie's making.
Speaker 5: And dude, there are still literal like today right now as we speak, there are religious wars happening right now, right right now, people are willing to do literally anything, yeah, for because they're being controlled, yeah, by their their religion. It's it's heartbreaking.
Speaker 2: And it's said, and I think you hit it on the money, like that's that's evil, that's Satan.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, exactly, And.
Speaker 2: It's masquerading as light, as like positivity, as truth, right, as God, it's masquerading as God. And it's just not like why would God want you to do that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, just be like you know, blind obedience to to some controlling force. But then like the silver lining there is like, you know, the truth is much better that we are in the illusion we are or as the Gnostics called it, this is the nightmare.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: That's the other great thing about the movie. He literally literally told you the occult doctrine.
Speaker 4: M hm.
Speaker 1: He said this is he had a he had a whiteboard, and he was like this, see this is a simulation. He described it in like modern terms, but that's literally the secret exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But it's like, how how much closer could they get? The only way that they could do it any better is if they break the fourth wall and they're like, hey, guys, gonna.
Speaker 3: Look this up.
Speaker 1: We're telling you this ancient, real secret teaching stuff. Like that's literally the only way that it could be more, you know, yeah, revealing if he broke the fourth wall, like look it up.
Speaker 4: This is real ship.
Speaker 1: This is what we're telling Like no, no, like that.
Speaker 4: They had it as explicitly as possible.
Speaker 1: As explicitly as humanly possible in the movie. So anyway, I don't want to whip a dead horse. But it was amazing. I highly recommend people watch it. It's not super gory. There's no like nudity or anything like that, and people are sensitive to that. It's not really scary either. It's definitely tense though. It's definitely like a thriller. It's a thriller.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I want to I want Yeah, I want to watch that. That sounds awesome. I definitely gotta watch it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And if I missed anything, I apologize, but I'm going off memory. I saw it in theaters two weeks ago and I didn't take a note bad and you know.
Speaker 2: So damn that's sick. I can't wait to watch it. Maybe maybe me and Casey will watch it this weekend. Maybe we'll go watch it.
Speaker 1: Heck, yeah, dude, you should. Yeah that's all I got, man. Like I said, I don't want to just keep going in circles.
Speaker 2: So yeah, hell yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna I'm gonna have to check it out.
Speaker 1: I have to check it out. But that's a that's ten out of ten. I'll have to check it out, Yes, to check it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pageon dot com slash Blesso said to people.
Speaker 1: And Blesso says dot com. Hey, you know what, you guys can be a part of a wonderful modern mystery school and you don't have to go through any hazing rituals or anything weird like that, like going through caves or getting your finger chopped off or witnessing resurrection for the dead. You just listen to the show. And just by listening to the show and being a part of this amazing movement, you are a member of the Omi Society.
Speaker 3: The camera.
Speaker 1: It's on me right now? Okay, yes, so this is this is a modern variation of the mystery schools.
Speaker 2: So all right, you know what it is?
Speaker 5: One?
Speaker 2: Bye bye God?
Speaker 4: What up bomies.
Speaker 1: If you like the show and want more, check out Patreon dot com. Slash Bledso said, so this.
Speaker 2: Will get you exclusive weekly bonus shows and access to our discord community with hundreds of open minded people just like you.
Speaker 1: If you want to represent the show, go to bledsoseids dot com for merch. We have t shirts, hats, hoodies and more.
Speaker 2: For all future updates, follow us on Instagram at bletso sets up same time next week