Speaker 1: And now it's time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge.
Speaker 2: Listeners to New York Corners.
Speaker 1: Hammering, Hanky panky, good morning.
Speaker 2: Good morning Rode. What dude, you're going for win number three? Right? Yes, sir, he put Papa Roach Rise against tickets in there. N Yeah. Nice. It's too nice, is it? Hall of Fame day? Yeah, that's like a really three. It's only three Chili, all right, Hank, good luck to you today. Thank you. See if we get some more fresh all we don't have fresh fish. It's been a while though.
Speaker 1: Hey, Travis, good morning, Good morning brother, Good morning dude. I'm sure you were listening Papa Roach Rise against tickets for the winner of today's game.
Speaker 2: That's really big. That's really big. You guys should be playing.
Speaker 1: For a koozie or something right now. Chili tells me it's been a few years since you've played.
Speaker 2: Huh, yes, sir. Okay, well, welcome back, dude.
Speaker 1: If you wanted to just kind of come in and beat a five time Hall of Famer and grab some great tickets, you could do that.
Speaker 2: Okay. I believe in me. He believes in him.
Speaker 1: Travis and Hank, Travis, have you been in the Hall of Fame or any of that. I mean two years ago you played, did you have any success with us? No?
Speaker 2: I was just on the heels of another big time Hall of Famer.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yeah yeah, those Hall of famers they're good. It's what got him in the Hall of Fame. You know, you can win by shouting out your name before the other guy waiting for me to call on you give me the correct answer.
Speaker 2: Here we go. Nicole from Clay and Killing is killing it on.
Speaker 1: The questions today, She's killing She's killing it, killing it, killing it.
Speaker 2: She's clay and killing it. Thank you to call.
Speaker 1: Question number one, shout out your name. What two colors are on a barber's poll? Travis, five time Hall of Famer Hank in white, red and white would be a correct answer on that. I've always wanted one of those.
Speaker 2: I thought of it. They look cool. Yeah, trying Christmas time because people like candy canes. Yeah yeah, yeah, multipurpose. We just don't go to the barber, so it doesn't make sense for me to own one. That's true, Like, what are you doing here? Baldi, get out shave your head.
Speaker 1: I guess, yeah, I guess I could have them do it. Travis, you were behind him. Hank's fast. Yeah, Hank is really really fast. Here we go, shout out your name. Question number two, what is the Texas state flower?
Speaker 2: Travis, Hank, blue bonnet? Show me blue bonnet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's fast.
Speaker 2: Somebody said there was one. I thought on the news too. I don't know. One of the newscasts was showing.
Speaker 1: It was one blue bonnet popped up somewhere in the desert, somewhere in Texas.
Speaker 2: Worst one. They're coming, They're coming, Travis.
Speaker 1: He he got you, He got you on both of us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he got you. Don't wait two years, bro, come back and play with us.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Travis, thank you hammering Hank your third I guess you wanted those tickets.
Speaker 2: That was rude how you treated.
Speaker 1: Him with good tickets.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Chilly. All right, bro, hang on