Speaker 1: We were just talking about where Jalen Green will end up if he's not with the Rockets next season, the young talented star for the Houston Rockets, and I.
Speaker 2: Just happen to see this.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's because my phone is listening to our conversation, but it is the Bravada official odds of the best places or places most likely to end up, and the.
Speaker 2: Top one is the Lakers.
Speaker 3: Oh somehow, Okay, I think they do that because they can get action on anything Lakers.
Speaker 1: Then that would make sense why the Knicks would also be in the mix and the Heat would be in the mix.
Speaker 3: I think the Heat probably makes some sense, although I could see a guy like Jalen Green making pat Riley when it smash his head through a wall.
Speaker 2: Anyways, I just want to let you know that popped up. We got the Today game coming up.
Speaker 1: We got a news quickie coming your way, a realtor with a foot fetish, So.
Speaker 2: That's right up your alley skin should be excited about that.
Speaker 1: But right now it's time for this the wildlife.
Speaker 4: Wild life what an intro Tim Freed is a fellaw who's been bitten by snakes hundreds of times, but on purpose.
Speaker 5: In fact, I might call it his kink.
Speaker 4: Scientists are studying his blood now though, because they're trying to see if we have I got an email hold on us.
Speaker 3: Who's it from? Let's see Bravada inside radio. Oh man, I don't get enough of those.
Speaker 5: No audio, Christinity, Sorry, that's why I thought you brought that.
Speaker 4: It's a first look at the ratings in Tulsa, Honolulu, in Knoxville, if you guys like to know.
Speaker 3: Man, I think the Adamsons are going to move to Maverick stole three of those cities.
Speaker 2: They're smaller than Dallas.
Speaker 5: Okay, So.
Speaker 4: Basically he has This guy's had a long for all times, had a fascination with reptiles and other venomous creatures. In fact, the article I read said that he used to milk scorpions and spiders.
Speaker 5: For their venoms.
Speaker 2: Scorpions have boobs.
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, and it's got venom.
Speaker 2: They have very poison movies. Poisonous boobies. The most dangerous guy.
Speaker 3: Sometimes, Man, you'll be milk and a scorpions boob and it'll sting you.
Speaker 4: That's why they're their Their jugs are so top heavy. That's why their tail goes up and around to kind of balance out their spine.
Speaker 2: You notice that, I didn't notice that interesting.
Speaker 5: You've never noticed that about a scorpion.
Speaker 3: Do the boobs go inside their crusty exoskeleton?
Speaker 4: No, I don't say crusty, and don't say exoskeleton. So he's been doing this for a long time as a hobby. He keeps dozens of snakes at his home. He's so, he said, he's into this venom stuff. It's very strange. So he said. He started doing this to protect himself from snake bites. But he does fancied himself as a very curious mind. So he began injecting himself with small doses of snake venom, and then he would slowly increase the him out as the years ago by, to try to build up tolerance and then continue to let these dangerous, venomous snakes bite him. Here's the artic I read this paragrapher, You guys will No doctor would ever suggest this is a good idea, experts Bake experts say his method tracks how the body works, and when the immune system is exposed to the toxins and snake venom, it develops antibodies that can neutralize the poison.
Speaker 2: So this guy's kind.
Speaker 5: Of a genius, but he's like an idiot genius.
Speaker 6: He's an idiot because it's twenty twenty five, not the eighteen hundreds, like you can stay away from venomous sneaks.
Speaker 2: Okay, but this reminds me of what my oldest son did.
Speaker 1: He was allergic to peanuts, and so he started desensitization training where he would just have little, tiny microdoses of peanut powder, and you have a little more each week, and a little more each week, a little more each week, and finally got to the point where it's not going to kill him if he accidentally eats a peanut.
Speaker 4: Dude, Mike Turko has a nut allergy. He had to leave the set of the Kentucky Derby the other day. He he was not at the like the last couple hours of the coverage there.
Speaker 5: He had a nut allergy. So he should be doing spons Uh No, I don't think so. I don't know what happened.
Speaker 4: Who stuffed a nut into his cake? You know, he had a litle quick sandwich or something, you know, during the break somebody, yeah, I'm gonna put a little nut in there, and then they have to get him that he had to go home where he's nut out allergy flared.
Speaker 2: Up because that's where his uh, his medicine was was at home.
Speaker 5: I guess.
Speaker 4: So this guy has withstood snake bites and injections for nearly two decades. He's got a refrigerator full of venom. He started a YouTube channel that's gotten a little bit famous, and he just got hired by a company called Centivax. He said, quote, I wanted to push the limits as close to death as possible, to where I'm basically just teetering right.
Speaker 5: There, and then back off of it a little bit o cage.
Speaker 3: You know who had that exact quote, Michael Hutchins of Okay, Yeah, suffocate.
Speaker 2: Right to the point where he almost die.
Speaker 4: This is his kink, right, this is his thing. And that's what it does say that in the article, But that's what he was probably doing.
Speaker 5: He me.
Speaker 4: He emailed all these scientists and then they're like, yeah, actually this is a wonderful idea and they are now looking into this. They have not that it works against some cobras, but what they're trying to find is basically something that works at rattlesnakes would would kill him. His his technique here to to stave off, you know, death. A rattlesnake would kill him, he type, A viper oriented snake would kill him.
Speaker 5: But cobras, he's good.
Speaker 2: He's good. I don't understand what he does.
Speaker 5: The snake bites it.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, all right, here's snake.
Speaker 4: So he over the years has collected all this snake venom and he takes an anti venom that he's made and it combinds.
Speaker 5: I don't know, it's very, very hard to explain. But he's trying to develop.
Speaker 4: He's trying to develop the antibodies to fight off, like.
Speaker 5: To save humanity from snake. No hold on subject basically, well hold on.
Speaker 3: So once he builds up an immunity, how does that help the next person?
Speaker 6: They can they can get that from his bloodstream, right and just shoot it.
Speaker 1: It's the same thing as the last of us, exactly exact same thing. Yes, it's like, okay, she's immune to those zombies. And so they're trying to get her to some scientists to where they take all the antibodies out of her and give her she'd spread it.
Speaker 5: This is the problem. We don't watch the same TV shows.
Speaker 4: It's the problem with you. We're all on the last of us. Kick I'm still going you're not there. So the World Health Organization said that blank many people die from a snake bite each year.
Speaker 5: Pressure's red style each.
Speaker 4: Year going over in the entire world. I don't even die in the world with a snake bite every year. Christina five, If it's probably this is right style. Okay, I can't just let Ben have seven. I'm gonna take one hundred and twenty three.
Speaker 2: I'll take six.
Speaker 5: Damn it, one hundred and ten thousand. Oh my god, what you guys are so bad at that game.
Speaker 6: Really, this guy is a genius. Then I take it back.
Speaker 4: This guy is smart. He could save one hundred and ten thousand lives. How by his antibodies?
Speaker 5: Was that a question after all this conversation?
Speaker 3: So what happens though, So they take his antibodies and they mass produce him.
Speaker 1: They turn it into like a mayonnaise, and then into.
Speaker 5: A vaccine maybe, right, yeah, vacs probably, And.
Speaker 3: So then the world takes snake vacs and then they can get bit by any snakes.
Speaker 2: It's not a viper. It's gonna be hard to convince people to take the snakebacks. I think.
Speaker 3: I think unless you live in India, no worse.
Speaker 2: I want to tell you this.
Speaker 1: My brother when he went to China and he lived in China, one of the first things he saw was a cobra, a king cobra, just on the doorstep of where he was living, and somebody was brushing it away with a broom, going get.
Speaker 2: Out of here, Like it was just like a city rat. Where is where are the most snake bites?
Speaker 1: I would say, I would say India one, China two, mesquite three?
Speaker 2: Why would I said India? Did you say no and yell at me?
Speaker 4: Oh oh, because you were gonna say, like this is only important in India, is what I thought you were saying.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I'm saying that it's probably more prominent there, But I don't know that. Like to Ben's point, there's people right now like I don't even care if I get measles. How are we going to get him to like take a snake quacination.
Speaker 4: Now, here's the thing, and I don't know if it was here or if it was on On the freak back in the day, we had a guy on who was by a copperhead and he walked through his experience of getting the venom and how much it cost him.
Speaker 5: It was enough to put him in medical debt for the rest of his life.
Speaker 2: How's he doing that?
Speaker 4: Because it's like, you can't pay for it's one hundred and fifty thousand dollars to get venom.
Speaker 2: Do you know what this really just feels like?
Speaker 3: It just feels like that guy mosquito Steve that has the local company where he let all those mosquitos bite him over and over and over again, and then he just tried different sprays to see what he could market and.
Speaker 2: Sell real quick.
Speaker 5: Ben was right.
Speaker 6: India accounts for nearly fifty thousand snake bite deaths annually.
Speaker 2: Wow, then why did I get yelled at?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 5: I thought you were gonna say something else. Yeah, I just ahead of it.
Speaker 2: I supported you getting down ahead of it all right? Coming up next, it's the Today Game, followed by a
Speaker 1: News quickie a realtor with a foot fetish all that's coming yourway next on the Eagle