Speaker 1: So I'm going to dive into nineteen twenty three. It's Taylor Sheridan's new one. It's the prequel to Yellowstone How the Duttons Got there. We already know that with eighteen ninety three.
Speaker 2: It's the second season right to the spin off nineteen twenty three.
Speaker 1: But I think they only put a couple of episodes out the first season. I only saw two. Is there more than that? Yeah? Do you think they only put two episodes out for the first season. I think there wasn't much more. I'm not exactly certain. But it started last night and while you look that up, I started rewatching Yellowstone, and I can't believe how much I didn't remember a lot of it. Yeah, because there's a lot going on. There is, and when you watch it, when you watch it, like I watched four episodes, not nothing for you. I know, four episodes in a day. That's getting warmed up, right, Trisia' is a true television watching professional.
Speaker 2: By the way, real quick, there are eight episodes in season one.
Speaker 1: Who will we watched two? Yeah? Well maybe I just gave up it too. That's weird. Sorry, but man, Yellowstone, when you watch it back to back to back, It's amazing how much stuff is going on and how many people get killed and how many get beat up, how much trouble there is. And I've really changed my tune on Casey's wife Monica. Yeah, I still don't like the storyline. They're way too lovey dovey, and she's such a downer. She can't get into anything. She's really hot, I mean she's really hot, but not being such a downer, right right, Well she's very perplexed person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's very torn and yeah, and well she doesn't know which way to go written and I know, right.
Speaker 1: From her Indian Native American heritage right to now, I'm being with Casey the people that stole their land.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: I just want her to be a little bit more gang boy Old John Dunton's a sensitive guy too, what do you mean, guy? And he's constantly looking at pictures of his dead wife she died, sneaking off and crying about it. Oh god, It's just you really noticed more character traits when you watch it over, you know, binge it, Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I'm just telling you, I don't think I think they've done us dirty. We used to everybody was fine, with waiting week two week two week two week to watch shows.
Speaker 1: Then I don't know who did it.
Speaker 2: Netflix introduced the Binge, releasing all of the seasoned episodes at once, and now they're starting to pull that back and you don't get to Binge anymore to wait.
Speaker 1: So like nineteen twenty three will just come out on Sundays. Yeah, if you don't have to watch it week to week to week, right, which I will. I did that with Original Sin Dexter.
Speaker 2: But here's what's happening with me. You know, my our daughter Landry and I we Binge. The first six seasons of The Rookie, could not get enough of it. We watched three episodes and nights on the weekends, more loved it, got all caught up because now it's currently in season seven and now we're like all the pleabs out there, one a week a week, and now I'm like losing my interest in it. I'm losing my attachment to it. So I'm like, yeah, I guess we'll watch it like it comes out on Tuesdays. Sometimes now we don't watch it till Thursday because you're not as sucked in.
Speaker 1: Oh, I think it's a mistake. The problems you have. I simply don't have time to watch that much television, Tricia. It's what I do with our daughter. Yeah, that's how you guys bond. Yeah, that's how she'll look back on her child and go my fondest memories. We're watching television with my mother, Yes, snuggling and cudlin and talking about it. She's doing some archie craftsy thing while watch me half the time. Oh, she've never said it. That's a lot on me. So we'll be following nineteen twenty three. It came out yesterday Paramount Plus and good to know there are six more episodes from season one for me to watch. Catch up on our friend, stay with us more. We're coming up on What three point one, Austin's eighties station and streaming on the iHeartRadio app. We'd love for you to follow us on Instagram. It's at the Sandy Show Official. Tricia slowly building up her following her Instagram account, which is at Tricia tri Cia dot Delicia. I'm at eight hundred and seventy two, so you got twenty eight more to.
Speaker 2: Go, eight more to go. I'm up from eight thirty five, Like what a week and a half ago. Yeah, yeah, good job.
Speaker 1: Track I'm happy with my progress really makes her happy if you follow her, it does.
Speaker 2: I get excited every time I see the new Little Person letter again.
Speaker 1: It's at Tricia tri Cia dot the Delicia d E l I S H Stories. We law all right.
Speaker 2: I think we finally hit a point where there really is an app for everything, and this one I think is really cool. A private security service called Protector just hit the app store this week.
Speaker 1: People are calling it uber with guns.
Speaker 2: For one thousand dollars, you can have an armed guard pick you up and shuttle you around town in an escalade for five hours. They're either retired law enforcement or active duty. The app was announced last year excuse me, and they released a video last month showing what could happen, could have happened if there had been a gun, if they had had one of these people following the healthcare CEO around.
Speaker 1: They use that as an example.
Speaker 2: But anyway, I don't know why average dos schmo would need an armed my guard.
Speaker 1: That's the first thing I think is what's your pool of people that need this? Right?
Speaker 2: It's only available in New York and LA for now, there's one hundred and twenty nine dollars annual fee price a start at one thousand dollars. You can pay more if you want to have multiple people be protected, or have a motorcade with up to three escalades, Like who's gonna I mean, I can see somebody doing this like for prom you know what I mean, or to be to like prom is a joke, or to impress somebody, or to look way more important than they actually are.
Speaker 1: Well, that you mentioned the CEO the healthcare see this that may have given birth to this if you think about it, because that guy should have had protection.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what they're saying. The video was showing what could have happened if the gun down CEOU had had this with him, had these people escorting him.
Speaker 1: He didn't have anybody around him at the time, right, That's what I'm saying, is that that just Yeah, I mean I wonder if that guy refused security or if he had What.
Speaker 2: I heard was that he had security, but he literally was walking from his hotel like two blocks to where he was going to for the conference and he was like, I can just do it myself, and that's when it happened.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, yeah, anyway, Well that's interesting. I don't think that business will last very long.
Speaker 2: I just think it's so incredibly niche I mean, I don't I mean just New York and LA. I can see it being very successful there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think the people that need security probably already have it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you really are getting him from an app right, Like Jeff Bezos has already got his security.
Speaker 1: You tell Michael Dell's already got his. You know what I'm saying. Yah, Yeah, I know. I don't know. I think it's cool, but I don't know. We'll see be a good job for you, Trish. No, I can't have a gun.
Speaker 2: I know that I will shoot first and then ask questions later, questions, ques, questions later. It's good that you know that about it. I know that about myself. I know my limits.
Speaker 1: That is the story. We love more coming up on one O three point one. We're Glad you're here. This is the Sandy Show on Austin's eighties stage show one O three point one. What statements make your eyes roll? Immediately? There just seems to be more and more and more of this, Like people are seeming to glom on to certain phrases and things in language faster than they used to you know what I mean, they spread faster, That's what it is. You see it over and over. So what are some of the things that really make people eyes roll? I think you mentioned one of them, Tricia. Let's circle back. Let's circle back.
Speaker 2: Another one that I'm instantly like rolling my eyes is when somebody in the middle of a conversation is like, well, I'm a libra, so that means yeah.
Speaker 1: Even though I like stuff like that. Yeah. Another one of mine is I've done my research. Yeah, no, YouTube is not research. That is not research. And then on the opposite of that is you should do your research, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I think that you're if your answer isn't the same as theirs, it's because you haven't looked into it. God forbid that the idea that maybe you have a different opinion than they do. Another one that I'm like, stop saying that money can't buy happiness. Nonsense, eas lot easier.
Speaker 1: I'm on, how about this when Tricia, I probably shouldn't say this, but and then you say it anyway, Yeah, you probably shouldn't say it. If you have to say, I probably shouldn't say this, right right.
Speaker 2: Here's another one, And here's this I roll my eyes when people, especially when our daughter was in middle school and she was all, mom, I totally got triggered.
Speaker 1: Oh. Here's the thing.
Speaker 2: There are probably people in situations that things actually do trigger them, but because of social media, it's gotten so overused and spread out where people don't use it correctly and anything that just slightly irritates them, they jumped to I was triggered, Yeah, I can't. Or that drives me crazy.
Speaker 1: Here's when that drives mean nuts And it got very popular in the last i don't know, nine months to a year. You go on and you say something, say something, you go full stop. Oh. When people say full stop, I just want to punch them. Oh, it drives me crazy. Yeah. Or when people say well this is my truth. Oh, or their journey stop it. Oh when they're on their journey. H stop people. It's like, don't you do you hear yourself? Do you know who I am? That's a class? Oh who?
Speaker 2: The most recent person that got busted for doing that, which is terrible because I love her Reese Witherspoon. Remember a few years back when she was pulled over by the police, Yeah, and she was drunk in the car.
Speaker 1: She wasn't driving. I think somebody else was driving. And she's all, do you know who I am? Oh god, yeah, don't ever do that. Don't ever do that, even if.
Speaker 2: You are somebody, Yeah, you don't say that. It didn't make me roll my eyes that more. It made me like cringe, which and now I think cringe is a word that people roll their eyes at.
Speaker 1: I just saw a video about this. Next one. It was a guy talking about someone saying, I'm just being honest. He goes. When someone says that, he goes, wait a minute, wait minute, when were you not honest? Right? I need to know that right now. When were you not being honest with me? Right?
Speaker 2: So, just justifying something that they've said, any other ones, I mean, not that I can do. People that start a statement with yeah, no, don't ever do that to me.
Speaker 1: No. I do that sometimes like as a.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah that's to be funny, but not a.
Speaker 1: Roll from me. And don't ever tell me you want to drill down on something. No, No, come on, annoying. Why can't people talk normal just because they're at work? You have to use a whole different language. It's weird. Stop it is weird. Jeez, Tricia, my name is Sandy, Thanks for being with us more. We're coming up on Austin's eighties station. What oh three point one? All right, let's get into it, and we do it every single Monday, rapid fire, Q and A where I've got three questions for Tricia. It's really funny in writing these questions, like Trician had been married for sixteen years, We've been gathered for twenty one years, and I don't know the answers to some of them, like you think you would know by now, right, all the answers very specific questions. That's true. Let's get into it. Are you ready? Ready, Tricia? Where on your body is the most ticklish? I'm not going to tell you because then you're going to try and tickle me there, No, we have a no in this house. There's no tickling aloud.
Speaker 2: You know, our daughter has been well aware of the no tickle role since she was born. And the other day she tickled me and I was shocked, and she almost had a look on her face like she was shocked too, like it's lucky knew she violated the agreement. Yeah, yeah, I'm classic armpits the pets man.
Speaker 1: Either that or when the horse bites the apple on your knees. Remember that.
Speaker 2: My uncles used to do that to me when you when you grab somebody right above their knees on either side, and used to call it the worse the horse seating the apple.
Speaker 1: What about the bottom of your feet? No, I love that.
Speaker 2: I would just love that you just sat there and just tickled the bottom of my feet, like stroked them.
Speaker 1: Creepy. I love it, super creepy. You're a foot You're a foot fetish person.
Speaker 2: No, I don't want to look at people's feet. I definitely don't want to look at anybody's feet.
Speaker 1: That's a weird thing, that is, right, Tricia. In your opinion, who's the coolest celebrity? Yeah, so I struggled with this, and of course I have three answers. Of course, Oh.
Speaker 2: So the coolest celebrity I think ever, But he's not with us anymore Robin Williams.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, cool, I know. But now I have a girl and a boy.
Speaker 2: My coolest celebrity female Melissa McCarthy, because I follow her on Instagram and she doesn't seem to be blinded by being a celeb. She seems to actually like have fun with it, right and she picks projects that are fun, and she's hilarious and always laughing, and I think that she just loves just being an actress and being famous.
Speaker 1: That's cool what she does. That's cool to me.
Speaker 2: It's not people who take themselves too seriously. The other one I love male Tom Hanks really. Yeah, he's a good dude. Yeah, he just does his thing and he's iconic and he's I don't think it goes to his head.
Speaker 1: I like the projects that he picks. I want to see this new project he's got on Peacock though. It's about the earth and stuff, oh the America.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it filmed last night. You can see it on Peacock. That was on one of the networks last night.
Speaker 1: I have.
Speaker 2: It seems like a three hour thing. I think it's a series. I've just seen the commercials for it. I was on Peacock's se Yah and that might be one of the reasons why it popped into my head, because I've been seeing the ads for it and he's was interviewed for it and he was like, it's just funny. I'm talking about salamanders trying to get with other salamandersmarate.
Speaker 1: Yes, he narrates it. I love it all right. Your last question, of these choices, which would you like to have the most? A chef that cooks dinner every night, a masseuse on call anytime, or a person that does all the laundry and puts it away. O chef one million percent. The chef. I have a manageable amount of laundry. I can do it. Our daughter's fifteen, she's been trained since middle school to.
Speaker 2: Do her own laundry. I don't do your laundry. I have no problem going to the creepy massage place when I want to to get a massage, but on the daily breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks, I want a chef.
Speaker 1: So if you had a chef, wouldn't it get annoying? Though?
Speaker 2: If he was like, well, I'm going to the grocery store, No, why would that be annoying? That means I don't have to go to the robery. He's going to ask you, what would you like?
Speaker 1: No, I'm gonna they I don't do that. No, you figured it out, you're the chef.
Speaker 2: No. But also when they start working for you, because I follow chefs on Instagram that like work for celebrities or work on yachts or out in the Hampton's during the summer, and they meet with the families or the people that are going to be cooking for, and they go through everything they like and dislike, and then they make up their menus based on knowing what their client likes and dislikes.
Speaker 1: That'd be nice. Oh my god, I could have a.
Speaker 2: Peanut butter and jelly sandwich made for me like that, not even having to ask.
Speaker 1: That's rapid fire. Q and a more coming out on one O three point one, Austin's eighties station. Thanks for listening. We'll see you on the radio every morning from six until ten on Austin's eighties station one O three point one and streaming on the iHeartRadio app.