Speaker 1: Okay, guys, welcome back to Let's Get Freaky Podcasts. I am super excited to welcome our guests tonight. We are joined by Chris Matthew from the Forbidden Knowledge News podcast, and I'm very excited to have him here. Man, thank you very much for coming. How are you, sir?
Speaker 2: Hey, Tommy, thank you so much for having me on. I'm really excited about this. Love your podcast and I'm ready to get freaky. Man.
Speaker 1: I love that. I'm loving your podcast, man, I mean it's awesome, very interesting Forbidden Knowledge News. For anyone that doesn't know hasn't heard your podcast yet, can you give us a description of what it is?
Speaker 2: Sure? I cover everything from paranormal the occult, conspiracies, hidden history, spirituality, even alternative health. I cover a gamut of topics that aren't regularly discussed in the mainstream and if it is I will most likely go much deeper than anything you've heard from most of the mainstream sources. So that's Forbidden Knowledge News. I'm also a filmmaker. I just have my second film put out Doors of Perception. Really excited because it just got picked up by Amazon, so we're looking forward to that. And yeah, that's what we do.
Speaker 1: Awesome, man, Well, I'm loving your shit. It's super interesting, man, it really is. How long have you been doing the podcast for?
Speaker 2: Oh, the podcast has been about almost nine years now. Wow. Yeah, it started about two thousand and sixteen, twenty fifteen, sixteen, and it started as a YouTube channel, actually started as a Facebook blog, but then kind of gravitated towards the YouTube channel and became a podcast in early like twenty sixteen. And when we've been trucking since then.
Speaker 1: Wow, man, you're like the OG, one of the one of the first.
Speaker 2: I've been around a little while, a little while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's awesome. It's so weird when people say twenty sixteen, because that doesn't seem like that long ago.
Speaker 2: It was nice happened in that time.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent. The world has completely changed since then, for sure, one hundred percent. So whereabouts you based?
Speaker 2: I'm in northern Colorado, United States?
Speaker 1: Nice?
Speaker 2: Nice, Yeah, I'd moved out here a few years ago. I was born and raised in South Louisiana, lived there for most of my life, and with Florida a little while, went back to Louisiana, and about four years ago came out to Colorado. Or something just called me out here, and I've been here ever since, haven't it?
Speaker 1: Oh awesome?
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I do feel like that that happens, Like certain places we just get drawn to for some reason. I feel like there's something to that. I certainly feel that. I feel like where I've moved to in the UK, I felt like it was drawn there. Now I feel like I'm looking at America and I would love to get over to America. I think that is the goal in the future.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, come on out, I love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man. So what got you into these world subjects that we look into.
Speaker 2: Oh, since the early age, I've been into paranormal mysteries, strange happenings. I've never really at least growing up, I never had any which you'd call paranormal experiences that I can really remember. Always had a great interest in it. But by the time I hit my late teens, sex, drugs and rock and roll kind of took over my life and I just kind of fell into the rhythm of everything, and after in my twenties, just got your regular joe job, a corporate job, and just kind of forgot about the mystical side of reality and those I was always interested in paranormal but really wasn't looking into anything, didn't really do any research into anything until about twenty twelve, well, when I was going through a bit of a bad patch, a rough divorce and in the middle of a job that I really wasn't happy with, and I just needed to do something. I needed to find something else, and so I just started reading books that I used to be interested in, and then started looking at YouTube videos, and back then that was the golden age of YouTube, where you could find any topics. Nothing was really censored like it is now, and you could find some really interesting things. And that led to the discovery of more topics, more authors and researchers and books, and I just really got engrossed in these topics and I started doing a Facebook blog, like I said, at about like twenty thirteen or fourteen, And as I was researching, i'd go and blog about the things I was talking about, and my family thought I was crazy. Everybody at work thought I was crazy, especially around this time and South Louisiana. It's not something that you can easily talk with folks about. So that's why I've started the Facebook blog, so I could maybe reach out to others that might be interested, and they were. You know, it became a thing. It became pretty popular. So that's when I transitioned to the YouTube and I thought, ma'am, I gotta interview people. I gotta talk to people who know more about these things than I do and really share some information with people. And that's what I started doing, and blessed enough to have some really great guests even in the beginning that were, you know, nice enough and kind enough to come on the show. And that's where it really all evolved.
Speaker 1: From awesome, man, that's awesome. It is once you start going down these rabbit holes and there they're never ending. To be honest, I feel like for me anyway, you go down one rabbit hole and there's another ten.
Speaker 2: And then there's like where do I go now?
Speaker 1: But once you there's no going back to see the world in that way, everything changes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have. The more I learned, the more questions I have, And it's just like you said, it's like a never ending onion that trying to peel through and understand these things. But I'm blessed to be able to do this as a career and make a living from it. And that was something completely separate from just starting this show because it was a hobby, it was fun. I never expected for it to really turn into anything like it is now. But I owe that to a very significant what i'd call spiritual encounter contact experience, and that really changed everything for me interest in mine.
Speaker 1: Can we hear what happened now?
Speaker 2: Sure? Yeah? Yeah, so it was this event happened in twenty twenty. The podcast was going for a few years and it was gaining a little bit of traction and popularity. I was not yet able to really make any revenue from it or any type of living, but it was a really fun hobby and I was very passionate about it, and it was kind of consuming my life because it was so interesting and fun doing these like you know, coming home from work a few times a week and jumping on with one of my favorite authors or researchers and talking about these crazy experiences or people who've had paranormal encounters and experiencers and stuff, and those are some of my favorite shows as well. But I wasn't I didn't know how to make that translate that into any type of career, and it really didn't come across my radar. I just thought it would always be a fun hobby that I'd do when i'd come home from my shitty job. And at the time, I was really not happy with my job. It was a corporate sales job, and I was making decent money and comfortable enough, but I just wasn't happy doing what I was doing. It was kind of soul sucking work. So this one evening, I was yet again not in the best frame of mind. I was, you know, happy doing the show, but everything else in my life really wasn't going where I wanted it to go. Again, coming out of another bad relationship, didn't know where the hell did go. So I'm like, I've been doing a lot of spiritual shows at that time about meditation, and I figured, you know what, I've been talking about this a lot, maybe I should try meditation. And I had tried it for a few times, and you know, not really much success. Had a very busy mind. But this one evening, it was early twenty twenty. It started out I was out in my yard and talking to a neighbor and I'm not even sure if what happened right then had anything to do with the events that transpired later that evening, but I looked up and I saw what looked to be like three bright orange flames in a triangular formation, just slowly moving up in the sky. And I'm looking at it, and I'm saying, that's crazy. I'm trying to get my neighbor's attention to look at it, but he's talking and it's like he's oblivious to it. And all of a sudden, these flames just kind of slowly rise and boop, they like blip out of existence. And I was like, that's pretty interesting. I don't have no idea what it was, if it was a UFO military whatever, I'll just file that in the interesting category. And I just moved on with the evening and I decided I was going to try and do some meditation. And that week I had been getting some tips from people about how to successfully get into a meditative state involved some four point thirty two Hurtz tones and a few other breathing techniques, and this time I was actually able to get into a very peaceful state of mind and to a very still state where it was nothing but peaceful, dark weakness, and it was amazing, and I really was able to clear a lot of the thoughts out of my mind and as I was at my clearest, I felt this like sensation of love is the only thing I could describe. And as this sensation was building inside of me, this blue bright light was kind of emanating and getting brighter in my subconscious vision. And as the brighter it got, the more this amazing feeling of love I felt. And it was beyond any kind of feeling of love. I knew it was love because it was it was just that feeling, but it was so strong. It's almost like I was intoxicated or drugged by something. And it was incredible. And then there's this communication in my head or you know. It was like something was speaking to me, and I know it wasn't me. I was you know, I know what I'm talking to myself. This was something else and I could immediately tell. And it's like, hey, are you ready to have a conversation? And I'm like, what the hell is? I thought I was going crazy. I was raised Catholic, so I like reverted to this a little dog men fear, and I was like, in the name of Jesus Christ, are you good? Or I thought I was being possessed by demons or something. I didn't know. I heard some crazy stuff about people meditating, like from growing up Catholic, from you know, religious dog men, crazy people. But so I was kind of terrified hearing this voice talking in my head. And it's immediately before I could even finish asking if it was good or not, It's like it's was laughing and beaming these feelings of love and saying of course I am, and it kind of the communication was instantaneous and it was like immediate understanding. It wasn't really words, it was like just a knowing of what was being conveyed. And you know, this whatever this intelligence was laughing and saying no, I'm I've been with you your whole life, you just have and we haven't spoken yet. And I was like, okay, so let's talk. I guess. And I didn't realize it, but I was sitting up, My eyes were open. I had popped out of the meditatives like my laying down in bed, and I was almost standing up because I was so shocked by this kind of voice appearing and it was still communicating. I wasn't really meditating anymore, but it was there, and I was like, this is crazy. But I was like, this is you know, a very efficient way to communicate was like I wish I could talk to everybody like this and this intelligence precise, Like can I call you something? Do you have a name? It's like, we're not going to go there, probably wouldn't pronounce it anyway. It doesn't really matter. Just call me what you want. So for some reason, the name Laird popped into my head. I used to have a I had a cousin growing up name Laired, a name I was familiar with. It was different, and it just popped in my head. I was like, all right, I'm gonna call you Layered. It's like good enough. So it continues to say that it's time for me to have a discussion. I'm ready to understand some things about my life here, about my incarnation, my journey. And it was the beginning of twenty twenty and it said, first of all, things in the world are about to change dramatically and you're about to witness some crazy things unfold. You know, have no fear things. This is something like it's supposed to be happening this way. This is something that's necessary. And I was like okay, and then it said we have to do some healing for you have to do some trauma healing. You have to heal childhood trauma. You have to stop getting in these bad relationships. A lot of things I had to do with, you know, healing my mental and emotional situation and because I'm more spiritually advanced in certain ways, but that the only way to get there, this voice conveyed was to do a lot of therapeutic work and self healing. And I found that very interesting that this voice was telling me. That also said that I needed to quit this job and do what I'm supposed to be doing. I'm like, what am I supposed to be doing? They're like, you're already doing it, but you need to quit your job and continue doing it. And I was like, that's crazy. You know, there's no way I could do that right now. And it also conveyed that to assist in my journey and gain more insights about myself and to fast track my healing process, to utilize psilocybin mushrooms. Now this sounds crazy, but the last time I had ever done psychedelics was I don't know, in my early twenties. I in my forties now, and it was not on my radar. I'd never in the last time I've done mushrooms. It was a terrifying experience. I never thought I'd ever do that again. But this voice was like, if you want to fast track things, have a more open communication, easier communication with me. You can utilize magic mushrooms and it will help you. So I again filed that in the interesting and this whole time, I'm like, you know, am I having an acid flashback? Am I going crazy? What the hell is going on right now? And it continued to tell me about, you know, things were going to how things were going to unfold, not exact things, but things were going to be difficult, and there's the world is going to face you know, a little bit of tribulations. But I was supposed to remain steadfast with what I was doing. And it gave me some advice on how to begin that process of healing and things that I should be starting to look at in a spiritual sense. And this conversation went on for like, I think, a couple of hours, but the communication eventually just faded to where I couldn't really understand and it wasn't coming through anymore. So after that, I was just calling a bunch of people, I know, researchers, people that are in this space, Like, what the hell just happened to me? I have no idea was an alien communicating with me. I don't know. I have a different understanding now. But time went on a few days and I was just like, I have to experience this again. It's the only way that I'll really be able to move on and believe it. So I tried a couple of nights in a row. Meditation didn't work, but one evening, something intuitively told me to get in water. So I got into Batha and this experience was extremely powerful. I was able to get into that state really quick and laired. The voice showed up and got to talk in a bit, and all of a sudden, I was brought into this vision of an experience that I had when I was a kid that was extremely traumatic for me, and I didn't remember about it until then. And you know, I came out of that and I was like, Dann's that's crazy. I was pretty emotional and it was a traumatic experience. I was a little worked up, and you know, layered proceeded to just keep talking to me, and I eventually became, you know curious again about what what are you? What do you know what, Please tell me more about what you are. He said. What I could tell you right now is something along the lines of our kind finds those that are ready to receive Christ consciousness awareness and we spread this. And again I thought that was extremely interesting, not sure what it meant. And then I was sort of brought into this other vision where it looked like I was staring out into space, but I was on the Only thing I can say is like a space man. I was like I was on a spaceship. I was looking out these windows. But also I opened my eyes from the meditative state, and I'm just in my bathroom because I've kind of freaked out. I'm like, am I really on a spaceship? But I opened my eyes. Nope, I'm in my bathroom. But I close my eyes again and it's all still there. I'm in this other space. When I close my eyes, there's and all of a sudden, these beings start to manifest in front of me, and they are all like translucent, hooded humanoids, but they were animal hybrid humanoids. Some of them looked like dogs, cats. They had a frog hybrid human that was mainly speaking to me, and they were beaming these like amazing feelings of love. They proceeded to ask if I was ready to fulfill my I believe this is what they said, my mission for this in carnation on this planet. It's time for me to step into that role. And I was like, yes, I'm ready, and it was like in a crazy emotional moment, and again they're giving me more information about how to proceed with everything. And it was the most insane experience of my life until that point, and it really changed everything for me. Within six months, I quit my job. I took out my four oh one K I quit my job and I was like, you know, I'm trusting in these crazy, weird beings that appeared to me, and I'm gonna do this. So I moved out to Colorado. My producer he was going out there, so we moved out and we started to just pump out content and start this podcast network. And for the first couple of years it was terrifying. The money was going very fast, and one day we just look at the revenue and it's like, holy shit, we can pay rent this mon and it just keep getting better. Wow, we can pay rent and eat this month and things just continue to get better. But around the same time period. I lived in Colorado and magic mushrooms had become legal to grow at that time, so I said, you know what, let me do this too. I started growing magic mushrooms. Within a few months, I had nice batches, and I proceeded to go through these vision quest healing journeys, and in the beginning it was absolutely terrifying. I would have very very profound but terrifying experiences, learning experiences, and the more terrifying there were, the more healing they were. And I believe, you know, if I'd come across like an entity or a demon or something in these visions that I have during these psychedelic states, it was like it would represent a certain trauma or something that need to be healed within myself, and I went I would face that through that experience. It was a profoundly healing experience. And not only that, my guide layered would show up and kind of guide me through these psychedelic healing teaching experiences. And I'd go in there with you know, very high doses about four or five grams about once a month, and just go in and learn and heal and have these very profound experiences and encounters with intelligences, and some of them, not all of them, were benevolent. Many of them I was put in front of to learn and experience things and learn what not to interact with. And I believe that during those states, we are accessing different levels of perception that we can't normally access. I believe it opens a door to different communication and energies and entities. And I had such profound experiences with this, and it really led to what I'm doing with the films now and the understandings that I had. I had some insane experiences, which if you want to hear about some of those, yeah, we can touch on them.
Speaker 1: I got me.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you the most profound ones that I would consider possibly paranormal in nature. And I don't do the mushrooms anymore. I had stopped doing them about a year ago because I believe that I got what I needed from them. I got the message and I hung up the phone. And the very last experience I had was so extremely profound that it was just like, that's it, this is all I need. And it provided so many answers for me. And it wasn't just a visionary sense, it wasn't just something that happened to me through the psychedelic you know, subconscious where I was having a vision. That was part of it, but it also brought me physically somewhere so extremely meaningful and special. That was so unexpected. And the synchronicity surrounding everything in that event, we're so profound. I had to acknowledge the existence of a higher power and something involved in my life. So that's my journey in a nutshell and really how everything transpired.
Speaker 1: Wow, man, well I've got I've got a lot of questions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, lay on me.
Speaker 1: That is that? I mean wow? Firstly, incredible stuff man. That that first time that you saw so you saw the lights first, that sort of shot up and disappeared, And that may have been a separate experience, but it does seem like it's connected because you had that experience the same night as well as that you saw you met Jared. That is the right name of it, Jared.
Speaker 2: No, it's layered.
Speaker 1: Oh lad, Sorry Lad? Not the night you connected with Laird for the first time as well. Had you had any experience anything like that before that moment?
Speaker 2: No, negatory, I've had, you know, some strange synchronicities. I think that my life was saved by unknown forces many times when I was doing stupid things growing up. But other than that, you know, I've never experienced anything like that. So are you?
Speaker 1: Are you still talking to Laird now? Can you still community?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It's now. It's just like anytime, every day, all day. Because I realized what Laired was. Uh Laired is, from my understanding, is my higher self. It is that subconscious voice that guides you throughout your life, that says, hey, maybe you shouldn't do that, Hey put that down, stupid, Hey stop messing with it. You know, these this kind of guide that warns you and tells you good advice. Not the voice that tells you your piece of shit or to go and murder and kill someone. No, that's not the one you listen to. But the good one. I realized, and I'm connected that that's what it was. But it separated itself in a way so that it could communicate with me, and I believe many people experience this. It's just a part of my subconscious whether you want to call it the spirit, guide, higher self, angel, whatever, that's what I understand it to be. And I can just access at any time and it'll reach out at any time when there's something important for me to understand.
Speaker 1: So it's like it's kind of like a feeling, would you say, And I know.
Speaker 2: It's the feeling like anytime you've had that little voice in your head that's, you know, telling you something positive or warning you against something doing stupid. I believe that that's what that is. But it presented itself to me in a different way through those experiences.
Speaker 1: Interesting man.
Speaker 2: Interesting, yeah, but now it's just like the same thing. I just understand it to be that. So there's really no separation.
Speaker 1: So if you wanted to to communicate now with that part of yourself, you can, well yeah, oh, definitely, interesting man.
Speaker 2: But it's not like I'm channeling anything or it's giving me profound information at all times. It just shows up when it needs to if I need to ask it a question about something. And it's not like I could ask it a question about anything in the world. It has to pertain with my life and things that I'm dealing with personally because it's my guide, so you know. But yes, I can really access at anytime.
Speaker 1: Can I You don't have to answer it, but can I ask you what happened that that last experience on mushrooms. That happened that you don't need to do this anymore. What happened there? Man?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So this experience was it's so profound. It took me, like, oh gosh, a couple of months to really integrate everything and get over it. It happened this past last May the fourth, May the fourth be with you all, yes, And it was so crazy. It was It was a day like any other. Now, this day was also the day I was planning on having a mushroom experience, and it was my monthly journey. But earlier that day, my wife had said, Hey, let's go to a metaphysical fair and see, you know, check it out. Those things are usually fun. For some reason, I woke up that morning just with a feeling of dread and doom and I didn't know why, and I didn't want to go to this place, but I said screw it anyway, and we just went. And I just the closer we got to this place, the more knots I had in my stomach, the more sick I felt. And I just had this uneasy feeling. I didn't know why. So I turn on the radio and every song that comes on is the most depressing sad song, and I can't get away, Like, what the hell is going on? I'm not telling Jennifer anybody about this. I'm like that, I don't know. Maybe I'm going nuts today, who knows. So we get to the place and I'm almost crawling out of my skin. I'm so anxious and just feeling uneasy. We're walking around and she's pointing out stuff and I'm like, yeah, all right, And we get to this one booth where this nice lady is doing what's called aura photography. Now I'm not sure if it's legit or not. She claims to through these photos. They show these bright lights around people, and she claims that's their aura. She's able to read them and say what the colors mean and things like that. I've heard some people say that this photography doesn't really do that and those are shysters. Whatever. During this experience, it was very It kind of had a synchronistic feel to it, and it puts some things together. So when we wait up to this booth lady taking the orror photography, my wife says, hey, why don't you get an aura photograph? And now I really didn't want to, but I was like, Okay, let's do it. So I go sit down. She takes the picture, and while waiting for it to develop, I'm looking at everybody's and they've got these, you know, beautiful colors around them. And mine comes out and it doesn't look like anybody else's that I see on the table. It's got like a rainbow. It's like yellow, red, blue, green, and all this crazy stuff. And she looks at it. She goes, oh, you've got a lot going on. I said, it looks like it. And she's telling me what she sees in each color and she's like, oh, you're your throat chakra and the aura around that is very powerful. You use your voice for something. I'm like, hey, that's spot on. And my producer, Corey was he came there with us and he was there for shits and giggles because he's not a spiritual guy. He doesn't believe in the par normal, doesn't belie even any of that. He's a JFK researcher. And he just comes up and he's kind of giggling. He's like, so, how rich is he going to be? And she's like, well, I don't know, because he doesn't have any specific beliefs he's scattered, and I was like, what does that mean? And I was thinking, wait, she's kind of right. I don't really, you know, have any real spiritual beliefs. I have considerations and curiosities, but I'm not sure what lies on the other side. At that point, I didn't really know if there was a god, if this is a simulation, what the hell we're in, if we're created by aliens, or what. I was considering it at all, and you know, I'd left there and kind of like but hurt by what she said. I didn't really understand it of but I was trying to figure it out, and I was in a kind of like crisis mode after that. I was like, what the hell did she mean by that? I'm not going to be successful because I have too many considerations or not any beliefs. And I was like, oh man, it's a good thing. I'm going to be eating some mushrooms later. Maybe I could figure this out. So I get home and I proceed to dose myself and within a couple hours in the experience, usually around this time, I can communicate with the higher self with laired, have a little conversation about things, or be you know, told some things I need to work on or whatever happens. This time, Laird shows up and he's like Ice, like, do you know what's up with with this? This lady's talking about maybe you could give me in some insights into that. And the response was something I never got before, is like, nah, it's all right, you'll figure it out. I'm gonna leave you alone for this this evening. And I was like, what you're not? I was okay. It was the strangest thing because this has never happened. I was used. I'm used to having the accompaniment of this kind of intelligence, his voice through these experiences, and it just jetted. So I was like, all right, well, I'm not sure to do with this experience. So I went up state and I started watching TV. And at this time, my producer was still at our house. He was hanging out a bit and he starts watching TV with me. His name's Corey, and uh, we're watching TV and I'm just feeling weird from that, you know, that interaction with my higher self. Don't know what's going on. So I bring him outside and we're having a conversation about the network and things that we're doing, and all of a sudden I start to see this, I shit, you know, there's this thought bubble that pops up around my head, and cycling through the thought bubble, I can see my past lives. I can see how many times I've been here, and it was like it wasn't different lives, it was all this life, thousands and thousands of times, and it was showing me how many times I've done this. And I turned to Corey and I said, man, we've done this before many times. I'm seeing it right now. We lived all these past lives, and I'm expected Corey to say, ah, whatever, manutrip and something stupid. But there were several times that proceeded through the night where something took over either took over my perception and spoke through Corey or something else was speaking through him. That's all I could say. It wasn't him, because I asked him the next day, did you say this and this and this? And He's like, I didn't say any of that, and I was like, well, I didn't think so that doesn't sound like anything you would have ever say in your entire life. So I'm sitting there telling him about this vision of my past lives and we've done this together. Many times, and he looks at me and he just looks all stoic. He looks different, and he's like, yeah, but he gets refined, doesn't it. And I'm like, yeah, it looks like it's getting better. It seems like I'm doing a little better each time. And all of a sudden, I don't know where it came from, but like, I started getting this flood of ego and mad at the world because of the situation we're in, and then the lack of awareness of people, and I was, you know, why can't people wake up enough? And why are we still in this shitty situation just being mad at everyone else? And then he turns and looks at me again and again says something completely out of character. He's like, well, at some point, isn't at some point, isn't it just a reflection of yourself? And I was like, what the who are you? And my mind is my brain is blowing up. And after I'm sitting there kind of melting down for a minute wondering what's up with him, this knowing washes over me. And it was a knowing like I was I just knew that I was dead. This knowing like you died, you just died. You're dead right now. And I was like, what, you know, I've never really like been lied to through these experiences to that extent, telling especially telling me something that messed up. But I just got this knowing washed over me that I have died and I am no longer in this realm. And I was like, hey, uh, my friend's just staring at me while I'm having this meltdown, not saying anything, and I said, I didn't die, and he's like, I don't know. Did you die? And I was like, no, no, this is just a vision. And then this knowing just came back. No, you're dead, and he's like, you might have died. And I was like, wait, what the what are you talking about? And I said, I said, wait, wait, I can't die. I have to go back. Is there a way I can go back? I can go back right I'm just having a vision or something. He's like, no, if you go back now, you got to start over all the way from the beginning. And I'm thinking, what, I gotta be reincarnated again, born again. Hell no, I am not doing this again. And I just started freaking out and thinking what the hell did I just die? And then he starts walking away. He goes downstairs, and I'm following him like freaking out, like what do you mean I'm dead? And then he turns around and everything's just back to It's Corey. It's just the normal hemning and he's like, dude, you're freaking out. I don't know what the hell you're talking about. Let's go watch some TV or something. And I'm like, what what the hell just happened? And it was kind of like I was back into reality a little bit, so, you know, I started to calm down. I was like, yeah, I'm dripping, man, this is crazy. But then a shit you not. I'm watching TV and this like demon face comes out of it and then growls at me. I look over at Corey and he's a he's a corpse. He's like white, he's got dark circles under his eyes, and he slowly looks at me and he says, all you gotta do is watch TV, man, It's okay, and I jump up. I'm like uck no. I run to my bedroom where my wife is sleeping. I turn on the light and I wake her up, and dude, she looks like a corpse too, and she's got like black circles, She's all She's like. Then she starts yelling at me things that my wife would never yell at me, and I'm like, what the fuck. I run outside and the entire neighborhood is pitch black. There's no street lights on, and I'm like, oh shit, I did die. I'm dead, and I'm liking some kind of hell right now. And I start thinking what did I do to deserve being in hell? And I'm like, oh, wait, does it because I didn't believe in anything? What the did I not believe is because I didn't believe in Jesus? So dude, I start like praying. I'm on my knees in my backyard praying. I don't know where Corey is, I don't know where my wife is. I'm just alone and it's pitch black in the dark. So something just tells me, Look, if I'm dead, I'm gonna go find God. I'm gonna talk to him. I'm gonna work this out. So I literally start walking down the street and it it's my neighborhood, but it really wasn't my neighborhood. It was dark and gloomy that every person I saw walking didn't look right, and if there was a couple, it looked like they're whispering things about me to each other. The animals, like the dogs and cats looked all weird and messed up. And I'm like, this is like some kind of hell or purgatory. And I'm walking down the street and then I start having a life review, like my whole life is flashing before my eyes, and I think this is gonna be a long night. So I'm just walking and I get to the end of the street and I can turn left where it goes to a highway. And I see the highway and there's like cop cars and light set and shit, I don't want to mess with and like, if that's cop, that's like cops, that's authorities in hell or something that's deemon. I don't want to go mess with. No Sorr. I turn around. I start walking in the other direction, and then I come to a crossroad. I can take it right where it's kind of dark and gloomy in a neighborhood I've never been into, or I could go forward where it's lined by bright street lights and keep going that way. So I decide I'm gonna go follow the street lights. The first street light I walk under, it goes out. I'm like, shit, maybe I shouldn't be going this way, as some just told me. No, You're gonna have to go down that dark, gloomy road right there. So ah shit, I'm walking down there and it seems like I'm walking forever and ever, and I'm like, I'm not getting anywhere. I don't know why, and I'm glad no one was around. But I just laid down in the middle of the street. Laid down the middle of the street and looked up at the stars, and I'm like, if anything's gonna happen, I'm either gonna be drug to hell or maybe an angel will come and lift me to Hell. I don't at this point, I don't know what happens when night after you die, what what's going on. So I'm staring at the stars and I'm thinking, well, if this is hell, the stars are at least pretty. It's you know, not so bad. And then my voice comes back layered, or at least it sounded like laired, but it was a little different, a little more powerful, a little more pronounced, and said, you know, it's all about your perspective even in the afterlife. I was like, oh, that's pretty interesting. So I sat up and I had this like kind of burst of hope, and the voice said look around for a light, but not with your eyes open, close your eyes. So I close my eyes and I'm looking, and at first I'm seeing like the you know, scary demon faces and things all around me. When I'm closing my eyes, I'm like, I don't see any light. So it's like, just kind of look all around and close your eyes. So I did, and I see this faded light kind of off in the distance, and I knew what direction that was, so I was like, all right, I'm heading towards that light. So I start walking, and all of a sudden, I'm in a new neighborhood and the houses in this neighborhood are seem much nicer and bigger and brighter, and I'm like, wow, this is this feels a little better. Maybe I'm headed in the right direction. Excuse me. So there's this one house towards the end of the street, and it's brighter than all of the others, it has more street lights, and it has the biggest welcome sign I've ever seen, big front porch and a swing and I'm like, shit, is that it do I have to go there? And I'm thinking, you know what, i'mna go knock on somebody's door and either they're gonna call the cops on me, and it's gonna be the Hell Police and I'm gonna be brought to the devil and I'll give him a piece of my mind, or the opposite, it'll be an angel and I'll go the opposite direction. This is what's going through in my mind as I think I'm dead walking through my neighborhood. So I said, screw it. I go and ring the doorbell and this beautiful blond haired lady opens up the door and she says, can I help you? Looking pretty concerned, I said, is this where I'm supposed to be? And she's like, uh, hold on. She closed the door, and just a couple of minutes later, this very tall, large, very loving, friendly man with this glowing aura around him comes to the door and he's like, can I help you, son? And I just looked at him. I said I think I'm dead. He's like, oh, okay, well, let's see shake my hand. I shook his hand and he's like, I feel you. You're here, you're talking. I don't think you're dead. Could it be anything else? I said, I don't know. I took some mushrooms earlier, but nah, I'm pretty sure I'm dead. And he's like, all right, well, would you like to pray with me? And I said yes? And I was like thinking, this is it. This is it. I'm being brought to heaven by this man. And you know, we get down and he's praying with me, and I'm all emotional, crying. I couldn't remember what prayer he said. And he's like, would you like to go home? And I'm like, this is it. I'm going to heaven. I said yes, and he says where do you live? I said, how am I supposed to get back there? I thought we were going you know. He's like, I don't know what you mean, but I can bring you home. And I said all right, well, I'm not sure which where I came from, but I think it's somewhere in this vicinity. He's like, give me your dress, I'll GPS it. I was like, yeall, guy's got GPS. I'm thinking he's an angel or something. And so we get in this big, beautiful white truck and he's bringing me home. I'm talking to him he's asking me what I do tell him about the show, and I'm like, yeah, we prayed, Hi, you're into Jesus. I maybe should give him a shout out every once in a while on my show. I get back to my place and I see the door and I'm like, I'm just supposed to go and just walk in there and everything's that's it. He's like, I don't know, maybe you should go just walk in and find out. So I was like, fine, all right, and I give him the biggest hug and I'm like, thank you. I have no idea what to expect. I go and open the door and my wife is there, my roommates, I mean, Cory's there, and they're freaking out and they're like, where the hell were you? And they're back to normal. They're not dead, they're perfectly fine, worried a shit about me, And I'm like, I don't know, and I just went grab a bottle of wine. I said, I can't talk about anything right now. I just slammed the whole damn thing and just tried to pass out. I was I was like a broken psyche at that point. I had no idea what the hell just happened. So the next day, I'm like, I don't know what to do. I'm gonna go for a hike. I get my dog. I start to get in the car to go to the hiking park, and I'm like, no, something just tells me I'm going find this dude. So I didn't even know how. I just started driving and somehow I drove right up to his house. I got out and I knocked on the door and it was his wife answered the door and she said, Chris, I'm so glad you're all right. She gives me a big hug, and you know, ask me how everything is. And she's like, I'm not gonna say his name, but Pastor so and so is giving a sermon today? Would you like to come to church? And I'm like, shit, man, I this is obviously this all happened for a reason. Yes, let me let me go. So I hadn't been to church in years and I get there and I'm I didn't know what to expect. I'm like terrified. Am I gonna have to leave my life behind and go praise the Lord and be dogmatic and afraid of hell and all the things that I hated as a child? Is that what I have to turn into night. I was like, oh God. I get to the church and I just start to get these downloads and knowing like, all right, dude, we put you through this whole life. We led you to this career that is giving you such you know, happiness and success in your life, and you're learning so many secrets of the universe and the occult and magic and spirituality. We're not gonna just draw you off of that path because something profound happened to you. But this did happen for a reason, and there's an extreme meaning behind it.
Speaker 1: And I start to.
Speaker 2: Look around at everybody in the church and I start to sense like kind of the same feeling I had is a kid, this fear of going to Hell, this kind of drive to be a Christian because you don't want to go to Hell, and that's fear based. And I saw that in these people, and I'm like, yeah, this is not what I wanted. This is like, well, maybe it's your chance to share a different perspective on what Christianity should be. And I'm like, WHOA. They're like, you know all these mystery school teachings, you know, all these ancient esoteric teachings. You know how it is all derived from the same thing, but exploited and inverted and weaponized for the modern parasitic ruling class. But there is genuine, real spiritual teachings in there that connect everything together. And I just started to get all these realizations about that, and I wanted to have a talk with the preacher after and I told him everything. I told them about what I do, told them how I feel about everything, told them what happened. And unfortunately he was kind of put off and concerned and scared by everything, and like didn't kind of wanted to distance himself from me. And I'm like, yeah, this is what it is, man. We need to change these people's perspectives on their spiritual beliefs because I understand that, yes, Jesus is a path to salvation or heaven or exiting the matrix. The teachings of Jesus, even if you don't want to believe that it's real, those teachings, those fundamental, easy little steps to follow to love thy neighbor, easy teachings I believe are the keys to exit out of here. I think that's all we need to know in this life, that's all we need to live by. And it solves all the damn problems. But there's also plenty of other spiritual teachings that say the same exact thing. I think they're all puzzle pieces. We just need to put those together and have a better understanding. And for everything came kind of full circle to me. I do consider myself a follower of Jesus Christians, although I don't follow any religion. I don't identify as a Christian per se. But it's simple enough for me and good enough for me to follow those teachings and call it to day and say that's my spiritual beliefs, and I have to thank that whole experience for bringing me there and at least giving me that belief. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow, man, that is wild, but yeah, super interesting.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: What an experienced did you take so that night that you the last night that you took the mushrooms? Was that? Was that more than you would normally take? No, that experience so you're used to that dosage basically, it's interesting, so it's kind of it was to happen.
Speaker 2: It's crazy because when I first started, I would be taking you know, I always took about three to five grams every time. The experiences in the beginning, they weren't as profound as they grew to be. That I'd see the kind of lights and the swirls and the pretty colors, but most of the experience would be cerebral, I you know, coming through thoughts and emotions. But the experiences eventually turned into very immersive visual and even out of body experiences at times. And from what I understand, it kind of reconnects these neural pathways and allows for more access the more that you are utilizing it.
Speaker 1: Interested Matt, does Corey and your wife remember that night and sort of remember how you were behaving and what was going on, What was they saying, What was their memory of that?
Speaker 2: They remember everything that happened, except Corey didn't say those things to me. He remembers me freaking out. He remembers me saying things like I thought I was dead. He remembers me leaving the house and going in the backyard, but he thought I was just going hang out in the backyard for a bit like I usually do, and no big deal. My wife, she was half asleep when I came in there, and she was just upset that I turned the lights on and kind of woke her up and She's like, what the hell are you doing? That's what she actually said, And in my perspective, she's like cursing and flailing and throwing, like that's what I was seeing. But she was like, no, I just asked what you were doing, and I was all confused, and you ran out and I was like, oh, She's like and she just figured I was tripping. So she just went back to bed, and you know, next thing, you know, I think she had woken up a little while later looking for me. I wasn't anywhere around, and Corey was. He was immersed in like a video game. He completely forgot about me, and there was like, well, I don't know where he is. They weren't gonna call the cops. They figured i'd eventually make it back, which luckily I did. So.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, wow, I mean seeing like the demonic faces and stuff like that, and the whole walk the how you described it, it sounds pretty scary. It was terrified the people and they're sort of like you think they're whispering and talking about you and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that must have been. That must have been a trip.
Speaker 2: Yes, there's one more experience that I could tell you about. That was extremely immersive, and I couldn't say if it was really paranormal, but I do believe it had a spiritual nature to it. I do believe that I connected with something that was leading me and guiding me in a certain direction. But this experience was also pretty terrifying, and believe it or not, after this experience, I went back the next month after it. But this one was probably the second most terrifying experience. Now. Even though the last one I told you about was extremely beneficial and ended up being like life changing and wonderful, it was terrifying at the time. This one was almost just as terrifying, but it took me probably longer to get over this experience I'm about to tell you about because it was crazy. So I was with at this time. It was before I was with my wife. It was an ext girlfriend and I had kind of somewhat started doing the mushroom journeys. It was probably a year into it, and she was a she's a psychic medium, spiritual healer, and we met through my show, and you know, it seemed cool. We had kind of a mutually beneficial relationship living together, and I really wasn't expecting much out of it. Although I didn't really try to, you know, get that deep into the relationship per se, but it was mutually beneficial and she did seem at the time like a nice enough person. So she had never done psilocybin mushrooms before, and she asked if we could go and have an experience together. I said sure, So I dozed her, dosed myself, and it's like almost two hours later and she says she doesn't feel anything. Nothing. That's very strange. I'm off my boarge. So I ended up giving her about five grams, which is a lot, especially for the first time you're having a mushroom experience, and she says, nope, don't feel anything. Is I feel kind of sleepy? And I was like, that is really weird. I've never heard of that before. But whatever, I guess it's I'm by myself in this. And she's like, oh, well, hey, let's do a healing regression to try and heal some childhood trauma or something along those lines, because she does that for you know, she did that for her job and things like that. So I was like, you know, I trusted her, sure didn't know would it'd be like doing it under the influence of psilocybin, but I went with it that itself went fine. I mean, that experience seemed pretty beneficial. It seemed like we got through everything okay. And afterwards, we were just having a conversation about things, and I'm talking to her, looking at her, and I noticed that the thing she starts to saying don't really pertain to the conversation we're just having and aren't making sense anymore. And I look at her and she says, you know, when I found you, I attached myself. I gave you love, I help you get where you were, and now I sent you don't love me anymore. And as she said, I sent you don't love me anymore, I shit you not. She shape shifted into a reptilian like lizard person. She even grew a couple of feet taller. She was wearing my ex girlfriend's nightgown, but she was a lizard beast and she had the yellow ass and the arty teeth, yellow eyes, and I'm like, what duff? And she was taller than me, and I'm like, oh my god. I start running and I can hear stomping behind me and saying, you don't love me anymore? And I was like what the hell is going on? I run down to my basement and I locked myself in there, and like, I'm wondering, you know, did I overdose on mushrooms? Is did I die? Is this hell? I don't know what the hell is going on? Never had such a profound visionary experience like this. And then my entire basement and house changes into like this dungeon. I can look outside and there's like bars on my windows, and the sky is like blood red, and everything's different and dingy, and I'm like, holy shit, what is going on? I run back upstairs. I managed to like dodge the reptilian and get into my room and turn on the shower. I didn't know what to do. Jump in the shower. I'm like, I'm just gonna maybe it'll knock this stuff out of me, wake me up. I don't know. So water's running over me. I didn't know what to do, so I start praying. I was like, God help man. As soon as I said that, I felt this like rumbling within my stomach, within my whole body, and this voice came over me and said you're being deceived right now, and I puked up this black like viscous oily goop stuff went straight down the drain, but it was nasty looking. And as I puked up that black stuff, everything snapped back to normal and I felt like amazing, And I felt this loving presence in that room with me, and everything was cool, and I was like oh. And I walked back outside and my ex girlfriend sit there like what happened? And again I'm like, I don't know, but I don't want to talk about it. So the following days and weeks from this is when I started to realize what the experience was about. She started showing me a different personality. She started being very cold, materialistic, downright nasty at times, starting arguments, a very reptilian type nature, to a point to where I had to break it off and kick her out. She you know, even tried like extorting money, all kinds of crazy stuff. So I was like, holy shit. I realized, and I believe this is what happened the mushrooms, and my subconscious was trying to alert me that there's something wrong with this woman. There's a reptilian like nature to her, and I don't think she you know, she didn't really shape shift into her reptilian but I believe I was able to perceive something about her, and it was like a warning to me, like this is what you're with. You better you know, watch out.
Speaker 1: Wow man, Yeah, Scott, I was gonna say, you don't actually think she was a reptilian?
Speaker 2: No, No, I don't think so. I mean anything's possible, but I don't.
Speaker 1: Think, man, that is wild. So before before that experience, did you have any sign that he was going to turn that way or was that like?
Speaker 2: No, And I think I was just kind of I think I was kind of blind to it. I think I had my blinders on with everything, you know, attractive woman and she was treating me nice enough, and she at the time was spending money on me, so I thought it was a pretty good thing. And maybe I was blind to some of her behaviors, but it was very clear. It like took those glass those goggles off me that experience, and I was able to see things much clearer.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Did you tell her that you saw as a real that night?
Speaker 2: I told her everything, and she's like, oh, wow, that's crazy. Maybe you shouldn't do mushrooms anymore, man.
Speaker 1: So normally when you do the mushrooms, it's a positive experience and you're learning something from it. But I mean, I mean in a weird way, these scary experiences that they're positive as well. You're learning.
Speaker 2: It's like i'd say, sixty forty mix positive and terrifying. The terrifying ones for me were they weren't that, you know, profound like the ones I just told you all the time. But there'd be instances where I would have to face something scary and it usually represented some kind of trauma or emotion that I didn't want to deal with and or some kind of something in my subconscious that was really weighing on me, and it'd present itself and sometimes very terrifying ways. But after I'd face that and kind of work through the muck, it would always turn into something beautiful and beneficial in the end.
Speaker 1: Interesting, man, So going back to that time when when this sort of first started and you had that experience in the bathtub where you saw the entities, you weren't on mushrooms at that time. Was that was just you were just seeing that meditate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was just kind of in a meditative state.
Speaker 1: Do you think those entities were real? Are?
Speaker 3: They?
Speaker 2: Were?
Speaker 1: They real?
Speaker 2: Entities? Real?
Speaker 3: What is real?
Speaker 2: So in my perspective, what I understand now is that just beyond our perception, there is an ecosystem of life forms, but it also represents our within our innerverse, our subconscious, and I think it's all connected. I think it's all the same thing. I think that by going within ourselves, there's an entire universe of spectrum of intelligences and beings that can also be attributed to what we consider to be you know, interdimensional beings and you know, as above so below. I think it's all connected to us. I think it's all a part of us. You want to call them aggrigors. But I think there's also this fractalized separation to where it is something else. It's it's all of us. It's everything put together, it's all of the collective field, and all of our thoughts put together, all of our histories, everything we've ever experienced, can present itself as whatever it wants us to see it as. And I think that's what we're experiencing with paranormal experiences, extraterrestrials, even possibly some cryptid sightings, is the manifestation of these inner intelligences that communicate with us, and most of the very profound paranormal contact experiences. The information conveyed during those were for that person and had a very personal type of path that they were let on and gave them information to either benefit them or help them along their path. And that's my current understanding of these other intelligences, angels, demons, aliens, interdimensional beings. I think it's all part of that ultra terrestrial ecosystem, if you will.
Speaker 1: Interesting. Man, what I find so interested is I've never done psychedelics myself, talk to a lot of people that have, and I'm not I'm not against anything like that. Maybe one day I will, I don't know. But so many people have the same sort of experiences and see the same entities you know, and describe the same things that everyone And it's for me, it's like, is that is are they real entities? Are we tapping into another dimension or you know? I know it's a difficult one because we don't know, but I do find it.
Speaker 2: Since I think I think they are real if you want to simplify things, I think we're we have the ability to communicate with something that has more knowledge and understanding than our immediate incarnation here and what our consciousness is capable of. And I think they can be tapped into. I think that's what a lot of ritual magic does. It gets the attention of these cosmic intelligences and you can utilize them to work with you. And it's I think it also all goes back to archetypes and thought forms and what we put out there. And I think there's these what we would call like eternal archetypes that have always been around, these intelligences that have always guided to humanity. But as we've evolved and as we've grown, we feed these things information and they present themselves differently. If you look at the UFO phenomena, how it has evolved over the years. Used to be airships and then saucers. Before that, it was chariots in the sky. Now we're seeing the plasma balls and the orbs, and it seems to at times even be more technological. It seems to evolve with the collective consciousness understanding of things. So that tells me it's something more than little green men coming from other planets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, mate, So that they would you say the OBEs that you you saw the like OBEs when you've before all of this and you saw the free orange life.
Speaker 2: They really just look like flames. It really looks like like three flames in the sky the best I can describe it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you think they were? I know that's difficult because we don't know what do you think that was?
Speaker 2: If I had to speculate if it was in some kind of military project or you know, exotic technology, which that is possible because at the time I live not too far from a military base. But it looked to me like what a lot of people show that they get footage of these plasma lights that can shape shift and morph in the skies, these kind of plasma entities that can shift into anything, and they seem to have an increased sightings of these lately in the past couple of years, a lot more people getting them on film, And that is probably closest to what I'd be able to describe seeing. But it was more orange and flame looking.
Speaker 1: Interesting. Man, it does seem connected to the experiences that you had. I mean, what are the changes that you see something like that and then you have that profound experience that evening. You know, it does seem connected.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know it is for me because you know, it's my experience. It's part of my story now. So I'll just say, yeah, it's connected.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh man, have you seen anything else like that? Have you seen any other uphone?
Speaker 2: No? I have not seen Oh I have. I've seen some. I think there were military craft, but you could consider them UFOs. I went on a couple of UFO night skywatches at a couple of conferences that I was at. I had a gathering in my backyard here in Colorado with some night vision goggles, and we saw a couple of triangle crafts, you know, the people call them the tr Three's. Saw a couple of those in the sky, but nothing else. Yeah, that was pretty cool. But I've really never seen anything else really profound or unknown, or had any other real paranormal encounters or anything like that.
Speaker 1: Interesting. No triangles you saw in the sky? Yeah, could you hear them?
Speaker 2: No, It's completely silent, and they looked extremely, extremely high up. It just looked like three stars moving together in a triangular.
Speaker 1: For me, Ah, cool thing to see, Matt. Yeah, yeah, I need to get some night vision goggles. And I hear so many people say, like, you can see some incredible things. I feel like if you look up at the sky a lot, you do see things that you can't explain.
Speaker 2: Oh I did I have completely forgot I had a trip out to Skinwalker Ranch. Oh wow, wasn't Yeah, I wasn't able to go to these Skinwalker Ranch But my buddy Ryan Burns, he has property right next door. He runs the Space Wolf Research Center, and he hosts scientists and research and aerospace companies to come out and study his property. And I went out there to film the movie. I just put out Doors of Perception, and that section was kind of focusing on the high strangeness in the area, although the movie focuses on a bunch of other topics. But we saw all night long UFOs. UFOs didn't need night vision goggles, these orbs and lights flying through the skies. Uh, it just got to be so commonplace. As soon as it turned dark, that's like all you'd see. And it even got old after a while, like, oh, I know the UFO there were so many of them. But what was really kind of concerning to me was Ryan had night vision goggles and we could see the Black Ops team surrounding us, watching us, pointing laser beams at us. Because you know that Skinwalker Ranch is an exotic military weapons testing site.
Speaker 1: Right, I mean I've.
Speaker 2: I can tell you some things, man, some freaky stuff. Yeah, let's go all right, So skin Walker Ranch. People think of it as this, you know, paranormal wonderland where all these mystical things happen, and that is true. It's a very mystical place. There is paranormal activity and there are what people would call skin walkers, and I'll get into that in a little bit. But a lot of the activity that people experience, a lot of the harmful, negative activity. A lot of the more terrifying things is military weapons testing. They test everything from UFO exotic technology to mind control weapons V two k frequencies. They can get people sick, they can cause people diseases, they can make people hallucinate, they can make people see entities and beings. One of my friends saw these I guess you could say they were like little fractalized dust that turned into a dog, and then these nanoparticles they turned into a dog and then shape shifted into a tornado, and then shape shifted into a human. And he believed that's actually military technology that they were utilizing. But they can make people see whatever they want out there, and that's the craziest part. And I saw the black op teams surrounding us, pointing these purple lasers at us. He said that they're always were. If you're there, you're gonna be under surveillance. They're gonna be watching every move you're making. Next Door to him, they had a legit satanist who had a little tint with these strange lights set up, and he says he talks to the old gods at night with the lights, and that dude was telling us that he's had experiences where he's had three houses burst into flames because he was communing with the wrong demon. Crazy lights show up over his tint all the time, just insane stuff. So I think there's a level of real natural occult magic and craziness going on there, and then there's a heavy level of military activity. But the skin Walker stories are just off the chain crazy that he has told me, the encounters with like canine beings and strange humanoids. One of the craziest ones is they were him and a security guy were walking outside of the trailer and they see this looks like a dude walking up, but he's kind of walking strange. He's really tall, and they notice his arms were way too long. And they couldn't make out what his face looked like. It looked like he had no face, and he's kind of walking all weird towards him, and it looked like he had a walkie talkie on his hand and he's trying to grab the walkie talkie and talk, but his hands are all messed up and his arms are weird. But they said it looked like he was just trying to mimic what a security guard would look like. And it gets closer to him, and the closer it gets, the weirder it looks, and the more out of focus and looks like it's shape shifting as they're speaking, and the security guy pulls out a gun. He's like, hey, stay right there, and the being just kind of slowly starts walking backwards, all weird and crazy, till it just walks to a fence line and gets to where they can't see it anymore. And they were like, what up fuck was that? They've been chased by drones? Chased by orbs. They had to jump in a ditch and hide and duck because these three orbs were like chasing them, silent orbs shooting lights at him, and shit, they had no idea, what would happen if the lights hit him. One of his friends was being chased by a bright UFO and had to jump in a river because it was shooting this red light. And he said, when he jumped in the river, he felt this red light go over and it burned like hell. He got out and he had red burns all over his body and unfortunately a few months later he died of cancer. Oh man, yeah, dude, another one. I'll leave you with this story. His security guy was out one night patrolling the property and he's going up towards one of the trailers on the far end of the property and he sees that there's these three dudes like rummaging through stuff around the trailer and they all had their shirts off, all looked like they were wearing these like little brown shorts or something. And he's he's armed. He's walking up to him and he says, freeze. And when he said that, in sync, they all sat down like dogs and looked up at him, and he said they had eyeshine, like like canines, and he's like, you fucking freeze, And he said they started to all in sync lunge at him and like run at him. Like dogs, and he unloaded on him. He unloaded on him all, and he knew he hit them all multiple times, and it took a bunch of shots before they started to even turn around and run the other way, like dogs trotting through the field. And they jumped like three sets of fences, just like nothing, jumping over like dogs. The craziest part is the next day there was a police report about three members of the U tribe found dead from gunshot wounds in separately. Oh yes, roh crazy.
Speaker 1: Oh man, So that sounds like they were like wolves or something.
Speaker 2: Skin walk something man. Yeah, yeah, you're not familiar with the skin walker lore. Suppose there's different methods and different types. But according to what I was told, it's some sort of ritual that first of all, you're required to do something horrible, like murder a family member to even get in with this spirit realm. And you have a pelt of a certain animal that you want to be manifested. As you wear the pelt, you go into a metaphytative state and you can project yourself and up to a point to where they say it's even physical, you can they can physically project themselves in other locations. But as that animal or some variation or a humanoid something creature, chimera creature. That's what they do. They project themselves and that's what they purport the skin walker phenomenon to be. But there's also another side of this. This is crazy too. There is a secretive kind of scientific corporation out there. Forget the name of it. Ryan told me, I don't even know if I'm supposed to repeat the name of this place, but I can tell the story. He says that this they're doing some crazy experiments with genetics at this place, and they're combining genetics of different animals and chimeras, and they said they work with military and you know, the very dark black projects. And he believes that they're creating like chimera creatures like dog men and monsters, and some of them occasionally escape and you'll see them and they'll attack people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that is that the theory of some of these the dog men creatures, that that's what these things are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's insane, man. Wow, he's out there. That's crazy shit, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so interesting. I mean a lot of people say a lot of people won't even say the word skinwalker. I talk to a lot of people that don't even want to say that word. You know, it is incredible and a lot of and as well, as you said, you wasn't actually on the ranch, but the whole area is full of vire strangers like that. It seems that whole area insane. Brother, man, you're going back there soon or I'd love to go back there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man. In fact, we may take another trip this year if we can. I'm working on a sequel to Doors of Perception, so if we could get back out there, that would be be awesome. But Ryan's great. Have you ever talked to him?
Speaker 1: No, not yet, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you should. You should look him up. He has such great information about all this stuff. He does great research into the paranormal and the phenomena around the ranch. And he has these high profile people coming out there from the Guvermant and various aerospace companies and billionaires coming out to study the property, and they just throw money at him to be able to do that. So he's a very interesting guy to talk to you about that stuff.
Speaker 1: Interesting, man, Is it true they're building up They're trying to build a hotel on the ranch. I did hear that, which does sound wild? I mean I would stay there. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it would be interesting.
Speaker 1: Man. I did watch an episode and there was a Skinwalker ranch series. I think it's still going on Discovery Channel whatever. It is really interesting. I didn't see all of it, but there was one episode where one of the investigators, I don't know if he if they were digging a hole somewhere and he had a blast of radiation. Did you see that one and it like it? No?
Speaker 2: I didn't really get to watch the series too much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's all fit to what you were saying about, like the technology and the radiation and the tests that they're doing there. Brother, Chris, you blowed my mind tonight.
Speaker 2: Man, right on. Yeah, I love that, bro.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, man for coming on sharing your personal journey as well. Yeah, very interesting.
Speaker 2: Man, to be coming on my show in.
Speaker 1: Very soon week, so yeah, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: I can't wait for that, and I'd love to get you back on this Get Freak. I feel like there's a lot we could talk about, a lot of rabbit holes we can go down and definitely super interesting man, Thank you so much. Can you tell the listeners where they can find you sure.
Speaker 2: Website is Forbidden Knowledge dot News. You'll find our podcast Forbidden Knowledge News, and we also feature about eleven other podcasts on our network, which is the Forbidden Knowledge Network. You can reach those on our website as well. We're available on all podcast platforms, Rumble. We put clips up on YouTube because we got kicked off of there, and we are on rock Fan if you want to access some of our premium content. And also right now you can rent or purchase our new film Doors of Perception, which just got picked up by Amazon. We're super stoked about that. That should be available on Amazon by this summer, but if you want to rent it right now, you can go to our website Forbidden Knowledge dot News rent that. And you can also watch my first film, the Forbidden Documentary of Cult Louisiana, which is on to b so you can watch that free right now. And Tommy, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Ah your a legend man. Thank you so much. Hopefully this is the first of many conversations. I'm looking forward to being back on your show very soon as well. And yeah, just keep up with great work. Robert, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Man, Thank you man. Have a wonderful night. You too.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Robert. Guys, thank you so much for listening. I hope you've enjoyed this episode. If you have, make sure you share it where you can. That is a great way to support the show. And we'll be back very soon for more freaky conversations. In the meantime, stay safe and keep it freaky by for now.