Speaker 1: So introduce yourself to private talk. Tell us about yourself. What have you been up to, what is something that motivates you in the career that you've been in recently.
Speaker 2: So my name is Sammy. A lot of people call me Boosted. I got famous in the car world, so that's where the name came from. Right now I am focused on I am actually building my brand more. I'm more trying to focus more on cars again because I kind of lost the sense of where I was for a little bit. I helped mentor and coach girls on how to be successful on social media and only fans, and right now I'm actually opening up a restaurant, so I'm dealing with a lot right now.
Speaker 1: Wow, what kind of restaurant are you opening up? Is it something that you like your hands on, or something just to chain that you're being attached to, or is it like you're in it, nitty and gritty, Like.
Speaker 2: Nitty and gritty. Okay, So I'm going to be owner part owner with my boyfriend right now. He's a chef, So I kind of got it easy there, awesome, and I do great advertising, so I feel like I'll be doing great with that. The life before social media I was a bartender and all of that, so I just feel like that was my main source of income and I had a lot of fun be her. Social media like blew up. So I want to go back to my roots.
Speaker 1: That's really cool. Is it is going to be in your hometown where we're going to a location? Are you working on? Are you do you know that yet?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So it's going to be in my hometown in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. That's where I live. I love it there. I have a lot of fan base, my family are there, so I feel like the best support is going to be always in your hometown.
Speaker 1: So you're not leaving, You're staying for your lifer.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I can't. I can't deal with this la life. I cannot do it. I'm here to like visit and then I get out.
Speaker 1: Have you ever tried or you've always been you know, you just travel for work and like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just travel. I try to actually move here back in March twenty twenty, right before the pandemic. Thank god it did not work out because I would have been stuck here alone, you know, So thank god it didn't work out. But that's good though.
Speaker 1: I feel like, you know, it's great to be an entrepreneur and they need to be so successful and your only fans and have like a platform like that, and you know, kind of let yourself do what you enjoyed doing, like you're saying, going back to your roots and like what makes you happy and if that's feeding back into your community and being around your family. I think it's a great place where I feel like a lot of people tried to go somewhere else sometimes to prove other points where it's like, like you said, sometimes you just got to find your center and like go back to your roots. Yeah, you said you kind of like lost your way in that sense. What kind of struck you away from that? Do you feel like I had a.
Speaker 2: Really bad experience like five years ago now, I guess you would say I kind of went really viral in the car scene in the car world, and they kind of like turned on me, and it was just a bad place. I wanted to commit suicide. It was just like a really scary place. So I got out of the car scene, like they canceled me. I guess you can say I was blacklisted from car events. I wasn't allowed to go, I wasn't allowed to work there anymore, and that's what I was doing for a living. So I just lost my way, I guess you could say. And now I feel like I have built the confidence up. It took a while to get back in there, and now I'm crushing it like I own a portion nine eleven, like people's dream car, and the people who canceled me are still out there driving Honda Civics. That's broken.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. I'm good for you. I'm glad that you know that you're definitely sitting here on the couch. You can tell your story and testimony of how you've kind of overcome those things in darker times. What kind of stuff can you say that you had to do to get yourself out of that dark Did you do you go to like meditation? Did you go did you speak to somebody? Did you have you know your family? Is that why you like to be so close to them? What kind of stuff can you tell, you know, of your fans or people watching out there that kind of you can motivate them to keep going.
Speaker 2: I did see a therapist. So a lot of people think therapy is like not Ryan. People think it's really weird. But I love therapy. It like really brought out who I was. You get to talk to somebody that has no idea about you. My family helped me a lot. My real friends, so you got to see who your real friends are. When something goes down like that's super viral, like what happened to me, you get to see who your real fans and your real friends are. And that really helped me. But it did take me a lot to overcome. My even was fired from my job. They attacked my job. I had to work in a warehouse, so I was just in the really deep dark spot. But I think like the normal civilians, I think we call them, okay, they really helped me out of like the dark spot.
Speaker 1: All right, I love that. What would you say is unique about you?
Speaker 2: I would say, I'm really outgoing and really like I don't care what people say. I'm very political. I talk what's on my mind. And you can't really find that anymore. Everyone's scared to speak up about anything nowadays.
Speaker 1: Where you liked that prior to how you say you got canceled and you know, a community where you were, you know, doing really well, is where you always talking and felt that way with your views or is that kind of aftermath of now because you have been canceled and now you've come back and done it your own way, still doing it, that you have more of a voice.
Speaker 2: I feel like I've always been outspoken, but after the cancelation, definitely I got a lot more outspoken, I guess you can say. And because of the cold COVID thing in twenty twenty, I got really into politics and was just like looking into things, reading more, getting into the documentaries and conspiracies and stuff. And now I feel like I have this big audience where I really want to show cast like what I believe and what I found out because a lot of people are just living in La La land and they don't even really look into things.
Speaker 1: Is that something that you kind of speak on and talk about in your podcast that you have as well?
Speaker 2: I really like to try to talk about on the podcast. A lot of people think I'm a little crazy, but I am gaining a lot of traction from there. A lot of Republicans are following my podcast and they really love that I'm speaking out on So you're a Republican? Yes, all right?
Speaker 1: All right? So and with your podcast, let's talk about that. What kind of format is it? How did you get into doing podcasting? You have all these other things on your plate. You're going to be a restaurant owner.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Is podcasting something that you was a hobby of yours and you just find out because you wanted to another, you know, another platform to have your voice? How did you kind of navigate your way to having your own?
Speaker 2: I got into it because I kept getting shadow band on Instagram like everybody and anything political I would post, even all my stories, my story views would just go crashing down. It was so it's so weird. So I was like, I need a space that I can just talk freely and it doesn't really matter what happens. So that's why I really got into podcasting, because I just want to be able to speak what's on my mind without being canceled by any anything and beat shadow Band.
Speaker 1: So where can what is your podcast called? And where can we follow you and support your podcast?
Speaker 2: It's called She's All cap because I am a Capricorn and so is my co host, and we say we don't lie, no Cap. So we are on YouTube, Spotify and Apple podcast right now and it comes out every Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Awesome, All right, private tech me make sure you go and support her and see what her podcast.
Speaker 2: Is all aboust.
Speaker 1: Please, if you could change jobs, would you?
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, I love this job. I feel like it's very freeing. My first job that I ever wanted was an FBI so I have my criminal justice degree. So if it would fail, I would love to be an FBI agent. But I don't feel like this will ever fail. I feel like it's just getting better and better.
Speaker 1: So when you say this job, what exactly would you say? Your quality or your classification of your job is an OnlyFans model? Are you what kind of.
Speaker 2: Like where you like, I hate that word on my fans model. I don't know, it's just so weird to me.
Speaker 1: So would you say a creator because you say you know the same thing as like, you're a sexy female and out there and you know, when you were talking about doing a podcast, you said you mentioned doing no Jumper and they reached out to you to have sex, and so like, how do you distinguish what kind of work you do on OnlyFans or what kind of like would you navigate your fan or new fans out there to kind of know what you're kind of all about.
Speaker 2: I kind of just my normal answer is usually that I'm a model, an influencer. Okay, I hate that word influencer too because everyone is an influencer nowadays. But I do truly influence girls, especially from the car seed and making an only fans and being successful. That's what I do. I do mentorship, So I feel like I can use that word.
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't think it's I feel like it gets a bad rap because everybody uses it and throws it kind of loosely. But I feel like, you know, there are platforms like such as our you know, only Fans and all these other things as well, not just only Man's YouTube and Patreon and all these other things, but it gives us a platform to kind of keep going with that. Yeah, so what can we find on your creative platforms?
Speaker 2: Well, my Only Fans, of course is super spicy. Okay, I've been stepping up my content lately and doing a little bit more boy girl content and the first year I've ever done that. Awesome.
Speaker 1: You seem like you're you know, you laid up when you said that, so you must be having fun over there.
Speaker 2: It must be really spicy. It is. I'm having a lot of fun with it. I wish I did it maybe a little sooner. I feel like it kind of got a little like what is the word. A lot of girls are on there like oversaturated, Yes, oversaturated right now, So I feel like I maybe waited too long because it's kind of hard.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't think that. I think it's mindset. I feel like I feel like there's room for everybody, and if you have a fan base and navigating your way, if it's from getting people from your podcast or people and here are new people, they'll always find you. I feel like there's room for everybody. And I don't think like I feel like if you're gonna stand out, you're gonna stand out, so you know, keep that mentality of like you just keep doing what you're doing. But I don't think it's because it's ever gonna be oversaturated, like the platform is and that kind of makes it run the lots not as always great sometimes, but as.
Speaker 2: Far as like the overall creative part.
Speaker 1: I think that you know, you definitely stand out obviously, or you wouldn't be here on the private talk couch.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean I have a big feet fetish community. I went viral a few times with my feet.
Speaker 1: So do you have just pretty feet? Or do you like feet yourself? Like, let's explain this foot fetish to miss Texas because I have a foot fetish myself. Yeah, you like ft I do like feet.
Speaker 2: And you like your feet played with it? I do, okay, I do. I don't like to touch somebody's feet. I think it's so gross, but I do think my feet are beautiful, okay. And even when I was little, I would get asked to be a foot model, like even like fifth grade, and my mom was like, this is weird, like that's like weird ship. You can't do that. And she would turn it down all the time, my mom because she thought it was weird. And then I grew with it. Now I know, I'm like, mom, now I'm making money, bitch, like I could have been making money.
Speaker 1: So can't we see your feet? You're hitting your you know you're hiding your feet at least.
Speaker 2: You know, I can't. They need to pay those premiums.
Speaker 1: Texas needs to see your feet at least. I mean, I have a foot fetish. I told you can't tease me. It's like you're actually like blue lips, but they're pretty, I think, okay, and I.
Speaker 2: Think people like them because like I have a size ten.
Speaker 1: Say they're they're very like long and like, but they're delicate the same way you have like a very you know art Chumpsey high talk about feet like I really know the words in the lingo.
Speaker 2: You like that? I do like that.
Speaker 1: Oh her tear of her feet are like being stimulated right now. So you wouldn't change your job at all? You would keep it the same or would you continue being a creator of like yourself an influencer.
Speaker 2: I would keep the job because I love it. I love helping other girls. I love I just love it.
Speaker 1: When's the last time you had sex last night?
Speaker 2: Okay? Did you?
Speaker 1: Was it's for your only fans on your spicy side or it just for personal uses only?
Speaker 2: This one was personal because I just got to the airbnb and it's pretty cool. We have a swinging bed, like a hanging bed.
Speaker 1: So you definitely take advantage of the swinging bed. Oh yeah, Have you always been adventurous in the bedroom?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Okay? Is it something just new because of a certain somebody or is it something that you're just tapping into because it's where your sexuality is right and as a woman, I was like.
Speaker 2: In a very boring vanilla relationship for six years.
Speaker 1: And your vagina just sounded tired upset that Yeah, it was, it's upset.
Speaker 2: It was so upset. It's upset and talk about it. So it was just so bad. He was like grew up from the country club, like, and I'm from Pennsylvania, so like there's a lot of like country club like people who are just.
Speaker 1: Like, but does that mean that they're like really boring and they just lay there and have sex? Like what does that mean? Like just because you're from a country club, there's some freaking country club people they never met. They're like, you know, have strap ons. Maybe they are things in their closet. Maybe not all of them. I think that's maybe that's a fantasy of mine. I don't normally know.
Speaker 2: If pretty just.
Speaker 1: Okay, so they was just vanilla, then why did you continue a relationship if if the sex was like bad? Did you ever communicate with your partner at that point or is it just because you guys kind of just it was like relationship didn't work out.
Speaker 2: We even try to go to couple's therapy to try to figure everything out. We were just both kind of confused our ending of a relationship. We didn't fuck for nine months. That's so it was very sad and I tried to save it and I was like, this is not for me. And he hated the only fans. That's a big part. He hated it. And that was before I did any nudity. That was just feet in twerking.
Speaker 1: Basically, Oh so you liked it twerk, So yeah, like I like this, I'm finding out all kinds of things about.
Speaker 2: Big tworkers. So that's what I was, like, not known for first song.
Speaker 1: This is actually called Twark Towers. This is what I call my office here. So oh I like it, like we are on here at twork Towers.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so, I mean he just was so vanilla and so boring, and I don't know what it was. It was just so weird. He hated my lifestyle, and I feel like I was just like even if I walked around the house naked, he would say like I wasn't allowed to do that and that was weird, Like, oh, the neighbors could maybe.
Speaker 1: But he was always like that from day When or did he change to be that way? Because you don't seem like a female that would like if someone told you that you would do it. Anyways, and like you kind of seem like you know, you own your shit. So it's like, how do you keep that going for six years? Or did it just because you maybe started your only fans? Did he get too jealous?
Speaker 2: No, I guess you could say that it happened because of the cancelation with the car scene thing that happened. I was really depressed and I wasn't like happy with myself, and I feel like anything that he could say, or anybody that was telling me anything, I would just believe it. And I just felt like my self confidence was so down and I was believing it for so long. But then I started like gaining my confidence because of the only fans, and I felt like I really wanted to do more content. I was feeling sexy about myself and he was not having it, and it just was in a weird space. So I finally left him and ever since it's been up good for you.
Speaker 1: So you say that that was vanilla, So now I'm moving forward where you now? You like wanted to the complete opposite and go like super kinky or were you always kind of like in the explotory like where you like, you know, whips and chains, what's kind of like in their side, your toy room.
Speaker 2: I feel like I love ass play, I love now. That was like the first month I left him, I kind of was like, let me try everything, and I was like, I want it girl, Yeah, I want flavor, I want seasoning. Oh you gotta talk, you gotta try it all.
Speaker 1: I feel like sometimes too, Like I feel like women and any people just in general, even men as well, we get suppressed that we think we have to like do think by a certain age where it's like sometimes it's good to explore, to see what's out there, so you really do see your options and not settle for what we think that we have to have and because something is really meant to be because we feel it and we like are actually living through those things and not just settling. I feel like sometimes we settle too often sometimes and that's why you should fuck one hundred dicks until you find the one you want to stay with. I mean, the lubber driver said that to me one time. Meet my girlfriend. She was like, girls like, she's like just keep She's like, fuck one hundred dicks and then you'll be able to find out find your husband. I don't really take that advice, but possibly I was im born for quite some time, so a hundred dicks try it out. You never know.
Speaker 2: I would definitely agree with that.
Speaker 1: Is there something you regret saying no too?
Speaker 2: Hmmm? Is there something I regret saying no too? I don't think so. I can't really think of anything on top of my mind right now.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been kicked out of an establishment? And if so, why which one? I have the best story? Girl?
Speaker 2: Let's hear it, Sammy, I'm kind of I went through a really crazy phase where I was getting kicked out almost everywhere.
Speaker 1: Well, this is private talk, so let's talk about it. What was like the craziest place you got thrown out of in your hometown? Because your hometown is small and you're pretty well known. Yeah, and how do you think you just what are you doing over there?
Speaker 2: I got kicked out for a casino and we actually have a huge casino. I'm banned for life. I'm never allowed back. I don't know.
Speaker 1: This is horrible.
Speaker 2: It is where are you going to gamble? Where are you gonna? I know? I actually got kicked out out of rob Zombie concert ethics? So why did you wait?
Speaker 1: Wait, pause, we why why did you get kicked out of the casino that your banned for life, Like how does that happen to a pretty little lady like yourself.
Speaker 2: I went to the concert for the rob Zombie and because it's a venue as well, was a part of.
Speaker 1: This attached to it?
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, So it was so wild and I beat this shit out of my best friend at the time. Actually we came there best friends. I left there arrested and her pressing charges on me.
Speaker 1: What happened when she didn't make you so upset?
Speaker 2: She went with her stripper friend and like, oh bitch, yeah, like and I hated her stripper friend, like we were not friends. And I went with my like normal civilian friends at the time. So we get there and they're all like fucked up on coke and everything, and I'm just like drunk and high and I'm chilling. And then she sees me and she's all whatever on her coke and she's like, come over here, you're the girl's over here that you don't like, and she like grabs me and she was just like looking for a fight, you know, like it.
Speaker 1: Was some weird during the potty hot.
Speaker 2: So she grabbed me and pulls me right in front of the girl that you do not like, and she's just like, well, what do you want to say to her face? You guys are both fighting online, Like how about you just say it to her face?
Speaker 1: I mean, like I said, I have, so you said it to her face? Yeah, you're like, fuck you bitch? And then she swung or you swung?
Speaker 2: Who swung? I swung first? And they were with the owner of the casino. They were sitting because they were sucking his day for some money.
Speaker 1: So I called it out there and allxt friends you have here, Sammy, I know they're gonna bring you causing trouble. They knew they were setting you up.
Speaker 2: I know. I mean, everything happens for a reason. So I'm so glad that actually happened. Because so do you take it back? No? Fuck them?
Speaker 1: Band alife again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I missed the casino, but it's okay.
Speaker 1: I'm saving my flat Vegas, you know, if you really Yeah, So I'm assuming that you guys are not friends.
Speaker 2: To this day.
Speaker 1: No, to this day? Okay, good choice, good choice. If there's gonna be one day that you could relive, what would it be.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's a good one. I would say, maybe meeting my boyfriend. I know it sounds really weird, but if that's your day, you want to.
Speaker 1: Relive, But let's relive it. Let's let's talk us through it.
Speaker 2: I would say reliving the first time we kissed because I was so nervous and he was really like he didn't understand the influencer model OnlyFans life, and it took him a while to get over it, and a lot of people were like, you know, people call us sluts and whores and whatnot. So I'm sure it took him a long time to get over that, and he was very standoffish. So I just kind of went in for it and I kissed him like I was the one who did it, and it was just like a.
Speaker 1: Weird you think you were gonna get rejected or you knew you knew you were gonna land the kiss.
Speaker 2: No, I thought I was gonna get rejected. Is dating?
Speaker 1: Would you say that dating prior to that was kind of difficult because of your career that you've chosen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I think that's why it stands out a lot, because I was rejected in the past for what I do for a living. Yea, or guys just took advance of what I do for a living. Like even sometimes like mid talk or mid fucking, they would like stop it, like we should record this, right, And I'm like, no, dude, Like what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a lot of douchebags in the world, I feel like, you know, and I feel like sometimes they don't. They think it always has to be a show, or you have something to prove, or they're not gonna be you know, all those things. But hey, just just gotta to jump right in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What is your craziest fan interaction?
Speaker 2: Hmm my fit craziest fan interaction?
Speaker 1: Maybe even in comments, maybe something have you've gone back and forth with them and maybe in person, any kind of things stand out for you.
Speaker 2: I have this guy I'm not gonna say his name, but he has probably tipped me last month alone, like twenty one thousand dollars, and it's just like topless photos and like talking about like random shit and we're really not doing anything, like it's just chatting and me helping him with his own dating life, like I have to help him.
Speaker 1: Does that make it feel Why do you feel like that that's a bad thing? That should be a good thing because you're counseling him into Sometimes guys I feel like they get they'd rather pay for the service of even of their time to say how can I do this? Or get someone like you and your your advice because you have it, you have a boyfriend, you carry yourself well. So I feel like sometimes you just want to know, you know, some game you know and game mate free.
Speaker 2: So we go to your own. Well, yeah, I guess he's paying me for my game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he even want to get a girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Girl. We could tell that man how to get wiped up. I am, I'm trying. He's so cute. He's like a little like cute little ginger. It's so cute. But he even asked me to even share it with like my boyfriends. They're like, show him the phone. Maybe he has something that he could tell me what I can do to get a girl like you. It's so cute.
Speaker 1: I'mmost like cutcolds out there too. You know, there's a fetish for everybody. I feel like That's what I feel like is great about the industry, is like there's so many things that you could either try not or explore, and it's really great. Yeah, do you have any fetishes?
Speaker 2: You'd say I guess I I like for me to play with or for me.
Speaker 1: To get either how you get off or something you like to see or anything.
Speaker 2: I like I said, I do love anal, but I have pooping problems, so I feel like I have to take breaks sometimes. Okay, so I'll go like two weeks without any of that, and then I'll go like hard for a week and I come right away a week straight.
Speaker 1: You're doing anal, yes, just only the dick or toys or everything in between.
Speaker 2: I love butt plugs. I do love that. I've never got done like the anal beads yet. Okay, I don't know. I just feel like that's not really up my alley. I just rather have Dick like I've always even when I was little not little o god, but I lost my virginity at fifteen, but I just always like went right like to sex. I never was like a really big four play type of girl. Yeah, I just really love Dick. I guess you can say, yeah, But I.
Speaker 1: Also think it's too It's like it's sometimes just not know or being with the partner that like, you know, sometimes we get we rush to do things whatever because we just were horny little you know, what I mean, But we're not exploring what for play even is you know what I mean? Or like kind of doing those things. So you just want to get straight to the point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, I love butt plugs. I love anything with that. I feel like a lot of girls are so scared of it. I don't know why, but honestly, that's like where your horny spot is. That's where you fucking come right away.
Speaker 1: You seem like you're gonna come right now talking about it your eyes.
Speaker 2: Do you have a butt plug in right now? I don't know. I do have it with me, though, I do?
Speaker 1: You always? You don't leave home without it.
Speaker 2: No, my man doesn't allow me. So oh nice, I like this. I like this.
Speaker 1: Let's see, who was your first celebrity crush?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, my first celebrity crush would be LLL cool J. Okay, okay. It was so weird. But sixth grade I remember even my mom just like asking me who like I liked and why. I was like listening to so much like all and Be and rap and type of that, and she was like, who do you like? Like what are you into? And I was like, oh, el cool J. Those lips, those lips, I don't know I loved it.
Speaker 1: Had you ever tried to slide into his DMS?
Speaker 2: I think I did? Yeah, you think you did?
Speaker 1: Or you know, Sammy tell us the truth here at private.
Speaker 2: I honestly don't. I do think I did. I haven't looked. I should have. I haven't looked in a while, but I think I slid in the DMS back in the day.
Speaker 1: What makes you smile?
Speaker 2: Cats? I'm a huge weirdo and I love cat shit. Like if I'm in a bad mood, I will just pull up a cat video.
Speaker 1: What's the best advice you've ever gotten?
Speaker 2: Oh, I guess the best advice I ever gotten would be to just like not let the haters get to me. That's how I got away with I got over everything that I've overcome. I just stopped even reading comments. I honestly don't even read anything anymore on my page. I don't like to like look at it because a lot of people just like to talk negatively.
Speaker 1: Do you have any like daily rituals that you kind of do to kind of keep yourself balanced?
Speaker 2: Honestly, it's gonna sound so weird again, but what you do every morning? I make sure I hug my cat for like five minutes. She's like my therapy. Okay, I talked to her for like five minutes and like a holder, and I feel like, I don't know, it's just like a huge anxiety relief.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like I mean that's why they have service puts that you know, do things like that, because it's it's you release things when you you hug people, yeah, or animals. So I get it. Let's see what is your go to strategy? You say that you're very good at marketing. How do you what's kind of like without giving obviously all your tips away, just like one keynote to touch on to like kind of get your business going as far as like promotional things and kind of getting your brand out there.
Speaker 2: Ah. I feel like I'm very true to myself. So that's a big thing. Never lose the sense of yourself. Don't promote something that you actually don't believe in just because it's pay you. I feel like that's a big thing for me. I feel like that's also why I'm successful. I say no to a lot of things, Okay, if I don't believe in it, or if it's like a stupid, shitty brand and just because they're going to pay me, I don't really care. Yeah, And I feel like when I do promote, I'm very truthful about it. So I feel like a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Like that, what's the best pickup line ever used on you?
Speaker 2: Oh? Jeez? Probably. I really like different languages. So if somebody speaking a different language to me, like I'm like, where are you from, let's go.
Speaker 1: It doesn't even matter what they're saying.
Speaker 2: I don't even care. What the fuck t me? Talk? Please talk? Yes?
Speaker 1: Have you ever gone through your partner's phone?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Did you ever find anything you didn't like?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: What did you do with that information? Did you keep it or did you ever confronted at that moment? Or could you just not hold it in?
Speaker 2: I'm a keeper, so I like, wait on it. I worr for the.
Speaker 1: Purpose we were gathering more evidence before you. Yes, what is fine a capricorn? Oh that's right, you sent that. Yeah, So we're a little scary.
Speaker 2: I don't know. And like I said, I wanted to be an investigator back in the day, So like that's where it is, Like I swear, like just he needs to watch out.
Speaker 1: He needs to watch out. Have you ever taken or somebody's taken a souvenir home from an encounter with you.
Speaker 2: Oh jeez, I don't know if they ever did. Oh god, did you. No.
Speaker 1: I've never not like a hoodie type of girl who like steals your you know, the dude's hoodie or their underwear shirt.
Speaker 2: I'm not really like a stealer. I'm more like I'm just taking this, Okay, Like I literally just yeah outs, just yours.
Speaker 1: You know, you be a page, your dues kids going home with me?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Hmm.
Speaker 1: If you could marry someone famous, either living or dead, who would that be? Elon Musk Okay, you're a big fan.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm a huge fan. He's so smart. I think that he knows what he's doing. A lot of people hate him because he's outspoken and he's just bought Twitter. I feel like he's just really smart. He's gonna save the country. I know it sounds so weird, but there's a lot of things out there that we need to figure out in space and life in general, and I feel like he's there. He doesn't care what people have to say, and I.
Speaker 1: Really like, what are your views about his whole Twitter announcement about having to pay for verification and changing up the whole system of Twitter.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's only eight dollars a month, so like, fuck it, Like I would do it, And I guess it's going to help get rid of like the bots and everything like that. I hope he does that because it's so strange. Even I get like a lot of messages a day on Twitter and.
Speaker 1: It's all bots, and you're just pro whatever Elon Musk is doing. You support it. Basically, you're like, yes, get it. Do you have a tattoo that you maybe regret.
Speaker 2: I have zero tattoos, zero piercings, nothing.
Speaker 1: I have zero tattoos, but I have a belly button pising and just the regular years. But I think I don't from like a long time ago.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, Yeah, that's very rare.
Speaker 1: And most of the girls these days are just people in general have tattoos everywhere. I went to get one when I was eighteen, but then, you know, I was the last one week and I was like, I just don't really want to do it.
Speaker 2: I almost, yeah, I almost did it, and I was like, no, I just can't. I'm too scared, honestly.
Speaker 1: But scared. You don't like the needles? No, hmm, have you ever watched porn with your partner.
Speaker 2: I guess does twitter feed count because I feel like that's fucking porn now.
Speaker 1: I feel like the twitter feeder are you watching is porno?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I follow a bunch of shit, Like I swear to God.
Speaker 1: What gets Sammy off? You're gonna go and look at something that like maybe turn you on? Or do you need that or do you just have a sexual like fantasy in your head that can like do it for you?
Speaker 2: I guess so I don't have to ever watch porn to get horny, but I do like to watch it. I enjoy, like I don't know, I guess you can get tips and tricks off of it.
Speaker 1: So what tips and tricks have you got?
Speaker 2: Sammy?
Speaker 1: Why are you being so shy? Here a private talk? This is you know, we want to get to know you a little bit more your fans when I know what you're doing with those tricks and only fans on your spicy side.
Speaker 2: I like to I personally like to watch gang bangs because I feel like I'll never have one, but so I just like to watch.
Speaker 1: And do like the taboo ness of what a gang bang could do for you.
Speaker 2: Yes, I guess you could say that I had a threeesome once and I'll never do it again. I'm too jealous of a person.
Speaker 1: So that is it another girl or two guys?
Speaker 2: Another girl?
Speaker 1: Okay, so did you just did you hate it?
Speaker 2: Or were you?
Speaker 1: Did you like do it? And then you're just like, this isn't for me.
Speaker 2: I didn't hate it. I just knew it wasn't for me.
Speaker 1: Like, so you got jealous in like the middle of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we actually had a fist fight. I had broken fingers and everything.
Speaker 1: After broken fingers, that is a little intense. So you like to fight, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I grew up. I haven't fought in like four years, So I grew up.
Speaker 1: I love it. I mean we all have to. You know, we learned lessons, and obviously you have seemed like you've had some lessons that you've learned and growing up. And I think that's all about, you know, the evolution of being an adult and like kind of growing up. It's like if you wouldn't have learned that you're still fighting, then maybe beings to have a different conversation.
Speaker 2: But you don't mean.
Speaker 1: It's you know, we all we all make mistakes, but you know, as long as you can grow from them and how you you know, presevere and kind of put yourself out there. Then that's all we can do. How often do you masturbate?
Speaker 2: Never? I mean only do it if I'm making a video or a custom for only fans. It's never really just to like do it. Okay. I feel like I'm just with my man a lot, so we just fuck. I don't really have to honestly.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's see what is success to you?
Speaker 2: Success is not worrying about where your money is or where it's going. As long as you feel comfortable. You don't have to be a millionaire, you don't have to make six figures a month. But success to me would be you're just comfortable living, you're doing everything that you love, and you're capable of paying for everything you have. I would say at least have a house or something that you own, and that would be success. You can't be like living rent for like just living with rent all your whole life and doing all that. As long as you own something and you're doing everything that you love to do, then I guess that would be success.
Speaker 1: Okay, who do you go to for advice?
Speaker 2: Oh? God, I feel like I don't go to anyone with advice. I feel like everyone fucking comes to me and I like go crazy. Honestly, I don't think I go anywhere, I mean, unless my man, but I feel like we jump off of each other's ideas.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, well, we got to know you a little bit more, we opened you up a little bit more. But now we're gonna do truth with toxes. So this is my favorite part. We're gonna play a little game. There's four aces each. A suit is a different type of question from kinky, spicy, naughty, and romantic, and we're gonna go down the list and let you know a little bit more intimately. Okay, all right, I'm scared. Don't be scared. I told you earlier I wouldn't bite you too hard. All right, So first card, we're gonn We're gonna go through all of them.
Speaker 2: But first.
Speaker 1: Ace of spades, which is our naughty question? Which is our favorite hair at Primates talk, handcuffs are blindfold?
Speaker 2: Ooh, I would have to say blindfold while this place you've ever had sex?
Speaker 1: Are you an exhibitionist? You go outside and balconies or airplane. Where's the wildest place you've ever had sex? Sammy, I would.
Speaker 2: Say it's not even that wild, but I feel like it's just a little It was outside of my house, and there was no reason to be outside of the house, like on the main street.
Speaker 1: So it's like, if you could get caught, you could, but if not, you're not trying to like push it kind of.
Speaker 2: Thing ducking every time a light would come from a car and it was like really rush, Yes, I like the adreneraline a rush choked or spanked choked.
Speaker 1: Do you like dirty talk?
Speaker 2: Sometimes it's the mood you have to.
Speaker 1: Be in the right move, but you like, are you the one who likes to like being talking dirty? Or do you like your partner to talk dirty to you?
Speaker 2: My partner to talk dirty?
Speaker 1: What is something you like your partner to say to you? Give us an example of the dirty talk that you.
Speaker 2: Like, Like spit in my mouth, spank me, will not spank me, slap me. I like being told what to do because I'm very dominant in real life, so in the sex life, I feel like I like being told what to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like that luber spit spit. Have you ever had sex at work.
Speaker 2: Before?
Speaker 1: OnlyFans? No.
Speaker 2: I was always a good girl, okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, have you ever paid for sex? No, I'll have your paid No, absolutely no.
Speaker 2: Definitely not sex tape. Have you made one? Yes for me? I have them, but not sold. Nobody else seen them.
Speaker 1: Okay, what kind of outfits turn you on? Do you like to dress up like character wise? Do you like to do like schoolgirl? What kind of outfits or maybe just naked?
Speaker 2: I like just naked, but something about I mean, like I said, I date a chef, something about a chef jacket I don't fucking know, And now came out that like, yes, chef, I don't know what the fuck that movie is, but I feel like everyone has a huge chef fetish now, but that's been my fucking thing.
Speaker 1: So you're fucking in the kitchen? Yes all the time?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Like it? Like me, feed me. It sounds like a great, biggest turn off. What is something that's absolutely was not gonna like? Something you're not gonna stand for?
Speaker 2: Well, two things. Okay, One would be in a political stance. If somebody voted for Joe Biden, my pussy gets dry right away.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay.
Speaker 2: On two, if their smile, like I can't have a nasty smile.
Speaker 1: I like if they have crooked teeth, or they just like their smiles no smile or like what do you mean by that?
Speaker 2: Just like how people don't how to brush their teeth like the yellow or like like you've had a horrible experience somewhere. No, I actually haven't. But I just see a lot of nasty fucking teeth out there and it's just really weird.
Speaker 1: Okay, have you ever got or been a part of the Mile High Club?
Speaker 2: I mean I've used toys in the bathroom. Does that count? Or no?
Speaker 1: You gotta have like have sex?
Speaker 2: No, I would love to, but I don't know how fucking people do it? People watch you like, how do you do it?
Speaker 1: Have you?
Speaker 2: I have? But how do you get away with it?
Speaker 1: It was a knife light and there we did know the people behind us, but it was kind of like the whole adrenaline thing as well, because the lady kept the going up and down the thing and we just had a blanket of us and we were in spoon.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: When there's a will, there's a way, you know. And this was early on. This was like when I was twenty one. I was young, dumb and full of a lot of cum and I had just doined porn.
Speaker 2: So it was.
Speaker 1: It was right up with a great kind of you know thing. Wow, Yes, it was fun.
Speaker 2: It was fun time.
Speaker 1: Do you like a role play?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say role play, no, I mean just.
Speaker 1: The dominant part it likes being told what.
Speaker 2: That is kind of like role play because I'm not like that in real life.
Speaker 1: So have you ever faked an orgasm?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Can I hear what it sounds like?
Speaker 2: Oh jeez, let me have a sip of water.
Speaker 1: Get that throat, wet, girl, get it wet, lubricate that throat.
Speaker 2: Oh jeez, here we go. I let me hear it. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, mmm, talk diurdy to me like that. That's faking it. Yeah, okay, she faked it, guys, she faked it all right, Next car, next category. See it's not that bad.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: Ace of Hearts is romantic. Would you consider yourself a romantic?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't really honestly.
Speaker 1: Okay, m favorite part of the opposite sex body.
Speaker 2: I would have to say, hands.
Speaker 1: Hands? What about their hands? It turns you on? What What is about it?
Speaker 2: You need? Like a manly hand, not some like wimpy like I don't know, like some half assed weird handshake and just like a little hands. I'm a big girl.
Speaker 1: I need size ten you son, Yeah, yeah, you need you need a big hand to wrap around that thing.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: I like romantic sex or kinky sex.
Speaker 2: I like them both. I feel like maybe if it starts off romantic and then let's.
Speaker 1: Get their checked and slacked and doing all these fun things. Yeah, making out our cuddling, cuddling cut or uncut.
Speaker 2: Cut to think about it for a second, I was like, oh my god, yes please cut.
Speaker 1: Like you had like a flashback of one that was that you want to talk about.
Speaker 2: It was really scary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was so scary about it.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's like if my first and only one.
Speaker 1: In that little jacket and he was so.
Speaker 2: Scary and he didn't tell me about it. I just it was a surprise.
Speaker 1: How is he supposed to tell you to the guys that are cut? Tell you, don't worry ground cut, tell you how does that come up? And conversation? I don't like you wanted a warning sign before he opened his pants caution.
Speaker 2: I guess, yeah, I guess that's weird to say, but I felt like I was. I feel like I wish I would have told before because not here.
Speaker 1: Don't worry. I fact like he's gonna pop out.
Speaker 2: It was so scary. I don't even know. I honestly was like, oh I had literally had like stopped, and I was like, I don't even know what to do. He was laughing, He was, Oh my god, it's crazy. Those are the best ones for anal really.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Why because it has like its own little like thing. It has you a little glove been.
Speaker 2: Flashbacks to throw up.
Speaker 1: Watch it all the porn sines most of the guys. Wow happens lights on our lights off, So you learned something every day?
Speaker 2: You know, I can see your private wow lights off. Especially for that reason.
Speaker 1: You're not having any surprises. You want to feel around. Kiss is gonna be great. That's funny. Dinner date or movie date?
Speaker 2: Dinner date? I love fucking food.
Speaker 1: So okay, what about have you ever slid into somebody's d M? He said, you didn't know about ll cool J, But have you ever slid into somebody else's DM?
Speaker 2: I've slid into Donald Trump's dms?
Speaker 1: Did he answer back?
Speaker 2: No? And his and his son I am. I want them on my podcast.
Speaker 1: Good luck with that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one day it's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Hey, manifesto. You know I have true believers. Speak it into existence. Anything is possible.
Speaker 2: Maybe he'll see this.
Speaker 1: I mean I've heard he as a fan who knows ace of diamonds. That's a spicy question, my little spicy mama. Over there something that.
Speaker 2: You would not do sexually? Hmmm?
Speaker 1: Is there anything off limits not do sexually?
Speaker 2: I mean, I just don't want to share my man. So I definitely would never ever have a three summer or anything like that ever.
Speaker 1: Again, probably, but what about so is anything on the table with your partner?
Speaker 2: Then I wouldn't eat out their ass. I know a lot of.
Speaker 1: Girls are ass eating for you. No, I love my ass eat, but I will not have you ever eaten an ass. I've licked it, okay.
Speaker 2: And it was like I was drunk and it was it just happened. I was going down on his balls and accidentally slid in the back and then he was like, oh my god, God, you're really doing this and he was like, ah, he was loving it. Did he pull his legs back?
Speaker 1: Maybe he totally did.
Speaker 2: He definitely loved it.
Speaker 1: Did the backpack? The backpack is a jam sport.
Speaker 2: That's hilarious. But yeah, so, I mean, I'll never go full force eating it. But so he did all that, he only looked it once? Come on, I mean I guess I was like I licked it a few times.
Speaker 1: More than once. He didn't pull his legs back for one day?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 1: How many? How many licks it take to get to the center of Too many? That's why you don't want to go back to you.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: You're like, why are you bringing up all these tragic moments for me? Alexis, what's the worst hookup story you've ever had?
Speaker 2: Oh jeez, I guess the first time ever? Like it was with an NFL player Actually okay, And I feel like I'm not gonna say his name.
Speaker 1: What team he played for?
Speaker 2: He played for a few. He played for Chicago Bears and the Sixers.
Speaker 1: He's still yes, Okay.
Speaker 2: I feel like they're like the weirdest honestly, why what did he do?
Speaker 1: Like fetish wise or sexual wise?
Speaker 2: Both? Because I just feel like they get so much pussy and they're more like desensitized, I like to say, okay, because they just they can get whatever they want. You know, you slide in their DMS or he slides in their dms. Most girls are like, yeah, this one, I'm not like that. But this one is from my hometown. So I've known him since high school, and I thought it was gonna be like fun and great and whatnot. But he was just so weird and he was more of like me, like playing with his nipples and sucking on his nipples and shit like that. And he wasn't playing with me. He just wanted his nipples and shit like that. And I was just really weird. It was like more feminine vibes and I don't like that shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it was no nipple play for you.
Speaker 2: No, so fucking weird. I literally I was like, are you gay? But I guess it's a thing, but I just I thought he was gay.
Speaker 1: I mean, I feel like there's things that you as like the same thing as Like how when you were with your partner for the six years and it was very vanilla, Like some people just don't progress, so you don't try things sin certain people get stuck on certain things. So maybe when he whenever like that, you know, the stimulation, once they feel something that feels good, you continue to do that and sometimes need that for other things. It's not for everybody. That's why, you know, we're all adults and we can choose and say that, hey, that's just not for me, know whatever. But I don't think it necessarily goes as far as the sexuality of the preference. I think it's just the like how they get pleased in certain things. Now, that's the least of anything. Now, the backpack guy, you know, who knows it could go anyway? Who as far as the extent of what the thing is, because I feel like a lot of time with sex things, I feel like people don't communicate it enough sexually. Although we are easy to like have sex like a one night stand or all these things, but we can't be like, oh I don't like that, or like I like this more, or this is completely not off limits for me. And that's why for my show, it's about having those hard conversations and or questions that aren't really necessarily hard and making it normalizing it, and making it like where it's okay to speak about those things and tell you like your likes and dislikes, because that's how you enjoy it more, that's how you learn and explore. You know, when you left the partner that wasn't doing all the vanilla things.
Speaker 2: Then you wanted more.
Speaker 1: So you found a partner though, did those things, and now you know, look at you sexually, you love anal. You talk about doing it once a day for a week and then being taking away, you know what I mean. Like, that's great because you learned your body that maybe you would have never gotten there if you wouldn't have been honest with your partner to explore yourself and like in intimate ways and like kind of just letting it all out there having a great time.
Speaker 2: That's all it's all about.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been turned down for sex or do you always get what you want?
Speaker 2: I feel like I always get what I want. I'm actually the one who turns down a lot. Okay, yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: Do you have any top porn stars? Do you have a list that you kind of like maybe you either met from shows or working with each other OnlyFans, or maybe things that you've watched by yourself.
Speaker 2: I'm friends with I'm pretty good friends with Francetti Francia. I don't know if you know who that is.
Speaker 1: I've heard the name.
Speaker 2: I really enjoy her, so I like her as a person, and she's pretty kinky and she's older, so I look up to her. Also Kendra Lust. I'm sure you know who Kendra is. I didn't even really know of her until she slid in my DMS and I was like really intrigued. So I started watching some of her stuff and I was like, Okay, I don't I feel like maybe I like the older woman because then I could see that they're still thriving and this isn't gonna go anywhere. Maybe that's like why I like it so much. Maybe that's why. And obviously I have a huge crush online of the plug. Okay, I love that.
Speaker 1: Have you done a scene with her?
Speaker 2: I know?
Speaker 1: Okay, which is that something that I mean, you know, you just started doing other stuff, you know, for your personal stuff or was it something that you would maybe do one on one with her?
Speaker 2: I would say maybe that's would be the first and only girl to like do something with like that. I did some girl on girl scenes before. I did a whole like forty person orgy, which was fucking wild. But I don't like girls like that, like but I'll let her do whatever she wants to make for sure.
Speaker 1: So have you you say that you don't like girls like that? Is the only time that you were with a girl when you did that threesome or have you try to explore yourself personally that you know that you've kind of been there, done that, and you don't it's not for you.
Speaker 2: The threesome definitely was like a hard no for me. But then last year when I did that like forty Girl orgy, it would that was just so intense and it was really cool to like watch and be in there, but like some of the girl's hygiene or not the best, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, where I feel like going from one extreme to the next. It's like, I mean, I've been in the industry for a very long time and when I first started, I did never did girls, and then because I had never been with the female, and then I was with someone that I had been working side by side with. But even me with all that, going into forty girls, it's kind of a lot because it's like where do you start. Not every girl is you know, clean in certain ways or shave or this that or that. Everyone has things, but forty it's a lot's pick from. So yeah, definitely ran before you crawl.
Speaker 2: But I give you proms.
Speaker 1: It's also like one of those things where it's like maybe on an intimate thing because you do like Lenna and you're such a you know, a fan of whatever. That would be more of a better experience. Yeah, and that level because it's one on one, it's not as a whole group.
Speaker 2: And I feel like she's like, I mean, she's a mom now and everything, so I feel like she would like give me time and teach me what to do and just it would be nice.
Speaker 1: You know, you want to be one to do with female and men.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, all right, all right?
Speaker 1: Do you have celebrity hall pass?
Speaker 2: Hmmm? Like that I would let him, but for you.
Speaker 1: So if you're in a relationship now, is there a celebrity out there that it don't matter if they talk to you or not, that it's like a hall pass?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, nothing. So have you ever broken up with someone because they were bad and bad?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Have you ever thrown up on somebody during sex?
Speaker 2: No? But they threw up on me?
Speaker 1: Did you keep going?
Speaker 2: No? So this is over all right.
Speaker 1: Last question, it's the clubs. It's the kinky questions, which we've all been a little kinky. Actually we did that one hold on, Oh nope, we didn't. Most number of times you had sex during a day.
Speaker 2: Oh fuck, probably this is like pretty recent, but probably like seven or eight times. Okay, yeah, sounds like a great day. It was. It was definitely a so you know when the beginning of the relationship starts and you're both just like fucking wild. So that was what was going on. It was just wild. It out nice. It's nice.
Speaker 1: Have you ever woken up to someone that you didn't know their name?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: What did you do? Did you fake it?
Speaker 2: I ran out?
Speaker 1: I ran, I got the fuck out of there. I was like my ubers to come now.
Speaker 2: Oh. I ran into the other room and because my girlfriends were in there, and I was like, dude, like what the fuck is that kid's name? Like what the fuck? And they're like, dude, are you serious? And then they didn't know. So then we had to watch our stories from the night before and see who we tagged. And that's how we found sex skill that you are most proud of. I think I'm really good at giving blue jobs, So I think I would.
Speaker 1: Say that describe what an orgasm feels like for you.
Speaker 2: Like heaven? I don't know. I just love orgasming. I feel like I can orgasm A couple of times and I do like the whole shaking and all of that so very easy.
Speaker 1: Is there somewhere that you've always wanted to have sex.
Speaker 2: That you haven't the plane?
Speaker 1: Like I always said, so you have one of the plane?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I really want to.
Speaker 1: Is that why you started with the toys because you were like it kind of like stimulates you to be like naughty?
Speaker 2: I think so, yeah, I really I think that I need to be on like maybe a jet or something. I need to be more rich and get my own fucking flight.
Speaker 1: So then I manifesting girl, keep on going, find a plane.
Speaker 2: I like it. I like it.
Speaker 1: So of all the things that you have seen talked about today, we talked about that, you know all, you know, starting a restaurant, you know, mentor girls, you do your own only fans. What is the one of all of those things that you love the most or is there one that sticks out more?
Speaker 2: I really love mentoring girls. I don't know. I really love the only fans life. I love helping girls make money because I feel like there's so much money out here. We can all fucking have a dollar, you know, like it doesn't matter. So I feel like that's really important to me, and I believe in karma, and I feel like I keep helping so many people. I feel like that's why everything good is happening to me. Nice I love that.
Speaker 1: How did you get into that kind of role of where you could like mentor girls.
Speaker 2: Well, because I started only fans really early on. I'm on there for six and a half years now, so and since my brand was the Car World and I was more of just like the girl next door, just into cars and everything like that, that a lot of people looked up to me and they saw that transition that I was doing, and a lot of girls was like, wait, how is she driving all these like exotic crazy cars and like living this extravagant life and she's not even a porn star or like doing anything like that. So I was able to help girls like get on the platform and showcase like their body without showcasing the full body. So I feel like I was like the queen of finessing at first, and now I helped even girls like they want to move on to the next step, like how do I get into like the more sex scenes and girl and girl and stuff, And I like to teach them. They don't do it right away. You have to build your audience. You have to do baby steps because once you full send, there's no going back. You can't be just showing your toes in again.
Speaker 1: Hey, everyone likes some toes.
Speaker 2: I love it. Well.
Speaker 1: That is all of the questions that I have for you. You did an amazing job. I'm glad I got to know you a little bit more. Our fans got to know you a little bit more intimately as well. Is there anything you have you want to ask Miss Texas before we leave?
Speaker 2: I did have a question. So I'm sure that you see all the news, like Lana Rhodes and everybody, all these porn stars are now regretting their decision, and they're saying that it fucked up their mental health and everything and they wish they didn't do that. Do you think that you regret it or is there any regrets.
Speaker 1: I definitely don't have any regrets. I feel like I feel like I've never had a bad situation important. I feel like everybody's career is very different. Each one of those girls that say that they have their own experience and it wasn't mine. From the beginning of me doing mine, I've always had my say. I've never been felt like I needed something. I was never on substances. I was never made on any of those things. I was very conscious of my decisions. And for me, sex was like my art and how I expressed myself. And for me, I feel like I did it my way. And you know, yes, was I you know, taught a different business model and things like that from like mentors or you know, management that I've had, Yes, But as far as like what I did, I never I didn't have any regrets. I feel like it kind of brought me to who I am today and like why I am the woman that I am. And also business wise and in my personal life, I think that there are because it's such an individual type thing and like everybody's again, what types of scenes we do are different, how people treat you or different like how long people have been the business are very different. It's hard to pinpoint one business to say that that is the unraveling of certain things, especially if it was not my experience.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Good, I'm glad, because I just hate how everyone's trying to say that they regret or something. I feel like a lot of girls that are trying to get in this industry or who are already are I feel like that's kind of like attacking them. I feel like they needed better explain that they're the ones who kind of fucked up. I got maybe into this bad management or something. It wasn't really the porn that got it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, don't get me wrong. I feel like there are aspects that if people aren't in a don't have space mentally or going through other things, that can deal with the capacity of what the business can bring to it. And it's not for everybody, and that's also why the length of careers are also different and the extensiveness of what you do it for branding wise as well. But it does take a toll on you if you let it. It can you know, make people different or view things differ only from relationships or whatever. But I also think it also opens up things of who people truly want to be and if those people accept that in your life, then they're meant to be there, and if not, then they're not. But I think everyb