Speaker 1: One oh one with Lynchintaco.
Speaker 2: Orlando's rock Station one oh one one w jr R. Don't forget Rock the Bank. Cash giveaways continue all this week, in fact, the next few weeks, thirteen chances each weekday for you to rock on the job with JRR and win one thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Add your name to that list of winners. We've already had a lot of them.
Speaker 2: Love it. Get the keyword each hour enter at WJR dot com. Someone's picked at random every time to win one thousand dollars. We'd love it to be you, especially on a Monday, which you know, Bob's Monday theory thinks that's the best day of the week to win because people aren't fully paying attention m.
Speaker 1: Because they're coming off the weekends. You know, everything's not really at full pace, but you are because you're gonna win it.
Speaker 2: And remember this tip.
Speaker 1: If your phone rings the hour after you enter that keyword, and that's a number you don't know, pick it up.
Speaker 2: Right around nine oh five is when the first keyword goes out. We have an update on the Christie Nome stolen purse situation. Of course, we found out that on Easter Sunday. The Department of Homeland Security Secretary Christie Nome was out to dinner with her family on Easter Sunday, Yeah and the nation's capital, when her purse was apparently stolen during the dinner.
Speaker 1: With her id badge and some other stuff, over two thousand dollars in cash.
Speaker 2: Her passport was in their credit cards. The whole deal. You know, stuff that you would keep in a purse, two thousand in cash. I know I wouldn't keep that my purse if I had one. Two arrests made over the weekend. All right, here's the kicker. They were illegal. They're both in the country illegally. That said, bitch, they're done.
Speaker 1: They're done, I said, bitch, who keeps kicking My family's out of town?
Speaker 2: Now. Ironically, they don't believe that the guy who actually took the purse realized it was her. They think he just took it because he spotted it and it looked nice and he knew he could get some money for it, and then he described the whole thing. I guess they got this from the from the first suspect, Mario Busta monte Levilla. It's forty nine years old. At Chilean National here illegally did the old. He seated the table next to him, and he spotted the purse underneath her chair. I guess Old put his leg back, grabbed it with the foot foot, scooted it slowly over within his range, and then dropped his jacket over it and waited for the first opportunity to scram out of the restaurant. That's a pro right there, and it is. He's a noted thief.
Speaker 1: So he probably got an eye not only that it was a good purse, but had to see some of that cash or a fat bank envelope in there. Serial offender, Uh huh, not anymore in this country there, Bud like l Salvador, probably where you're going to be headed there eventually, dude. So anyway, she's getting the last laugh on that one.
Speaker 2: That is great. Meanwhile, in near Richmond, Virginia, woman is out at Mexican restaurants, and well, I'll let you hear what she has to say about what exactly happened in her experience there. That's left her kind of freaked out.
Speaker 3: I leaned in to take a sip, and I noticed that something hit me on the forehead. Drinking a margarita, and I looked at my husband like, what was that? And when I turned around, I saw the snake in my margarita, and I just jumped away from the bar. At that point, there was moving. It started wrapping around my straw. They grabbed the stick trying to get it, and I was just like, please, don't let it go in my purse. Another man that was having dinner on the other side of the bar came and he grabbed it and took it out. I left shaking, like I was traumatized.
Speaker 2: Small snake fell from the air conditioning vent, hits her in the forehead as she's leaning forward to drink from her drink, and then the snake falls into the margarita.
Speaker 1: Class What are the chances and the timing one in a million.
Speaker 2: If you're the owner and manager of this place, You're like, you got to be kidding me. You've got to be kidding me.
Speaker 1: Snake it up in the vent.
Speaker 2: You know? Do you remember the story with my dad thinking warm tequila the whole uh huh? Immediately?
Speaker 1: What about what about your dad? Margarita mix? You go anywhere with this?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: My dad with bass fishing, not only once had a snake drop out of a tree into the boat, also going through a canal. That happened, right, yeah, sure, snake came out of a tree, fell right in the boat. And they're both looking at each other and my uncle saying, oh you then, what was it like? Water MoCCA Center. I believe it was a poisonous snake. So it was one of those venomous. Will be corrected if you say poisonous. I just I just want to try to save you a grief over there.
Speaker 2: I don't care. I'll take the grief if they really want to another one.
Speaker 1: And this happened as several fishermen I know, bath jumps in the boat.
Speaker 2: It doesn't get any better than that. It's amazing that when that happens, you're like, we're done. You just say, let's get I hope it's a keeper, right right? All right? I told you I've already in preparation this morning. Come across two solid I believe contenders for potential headlines of the week. You're ready for the first one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me get that special recorder that I have hold on. I was still on the code to get in the building on three one two three.
Speaker 2: Lyncher PERV doctor secretly filmed thirty patients because he was quote concerned about small penis. His are there his? Okay read that one more time per doctor secretly filmed thirty patients because he was concerned about small penis. He uh, he was gonna watch the video to see if he wanted to do a comparing contrast thing, like.
Speaker 1: How it looked with after seeing each person compared to Uh, you know, I guess.
Speaker 2: A sample size of thirty different male patients. You know you are a doctor. You can probably research that in books. I was thinking the same thing. But here's the doctor. You got a small one, all right.
Speaker 1: It's his name Wang too short Wang Joe Joe Young um thirty four.
Speaker 2: He hasn't figured it out yet where he stacks up or doesn't in a penis size globally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just like, uh, the boot's over there.
Speaker 2: I know we're in safe harbor and whatnot. I don't even know if we want to tempt fato.
Speaker 1: I don't know if we're in safe waters with that one that has move on?
Speaker 2: Probably yeah, probably for the best
Speaker 1: Mentaco on demand download the iHeartRadio app going up