Speaker 1: Hello everyone, and welcome back to a new episode of the Poker Go Podcast. My name is Donny Peters. His name is Tim Duckworth. What's going on? How are you? You're doing good?
Speaker 2: Incredibly tired? It has been I thought you just.
Speaker 1: Said right before the show, You're like, I got energy now.
Speaker 3: I'm so tired though, I'm very tired. Someone saw it on my face and said, you look awful. I was like, thanks for that compliment. Let's move on.
Speaker 1: Jesus, Jesus, good lord.
Speaker 2: You know what it is. I got up early. I thought I had time to work.
Speaker 1: I got up earlier. What time did you get up? Because I got up at six fifteen am to a screaming, freaking baby.
Speaker 2: My kids are much more pleasant than yours. Ah tell me.
Speaker 3: I think I got up at seven, which doesn't sound that early, but seven. Did some work, got to work out in got horrible, my first work in quite a while. And I have to guard the studio for the all day.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, all day, all day, all day ap over here all day ted, Let's go baby. It is Sunday, June twenty second, twelve fourteen am less Rock and Roll. Adrian Matteos his fifth WSLP Gold bracelet, which, to be honest, I feel like kind of flew under the radar a little bit. We'll talk about that, of course. So Brent Limb won the Seniors Championship event, Christopher Tong won the ten k Horse Championship. We got an update on the twenty five hundred dollars mixed triple draw. History is on the line, The millionaire maker field size is in. The fifty KPLO high Roller is approaching the final table. The Mini PPC it needs to be named the Mini PPC. See damn it, let's go. The Mini PPC is underway today, so we'll get an update from that. Tim came flying in here today saying I got an amazing community cards segment, So I can't wait to see what he has. I'm sure I will be plenty let down by that. If you love poker but you don't want to spend a damn dime, well then you need to go over to play poker gro dot com because it is free to play online poker, and it is as authentic as it comes. It feels like real poker. Even Brent Hanks, who interrupted the pod last night, yes, even did did they leave that in. By the way to do this is check I didn't check you there, even hope you guys. By the way, like Tim's debut as a commercial actor. Even yes, even Brent Hanks was on stream today playing on play Poker go dot com one by one. I'm gonna get all the commentators playing on play Poker Go while they commentate. I'm so sorry, Mory, I'm sorry Dan. That's just what's gonna have to happen. Okay, that's what's gonna have to happen. Brent, of course, is a co founder of No Gamble in the Future, so he was playing the No Gamble No Future themed sit and goes that's available on play poker grow dot com, as is ring games, as are tournaments. So get on in there to play poker grow dot com. It is completely free. You can also get the app on iOS and you can get the app on Android. This podcast is also brought to you by our friends at True Classic, the home to high quality, affordable clothes for men. I'm wearing a True Classic tea right now, chop tops, bottoms, activewear, and more. They I know it says True Classic tas. Trust me, they have way more than teas. You can shop it all over at True Classic Teas dot com. And this year, poker Gro has partnered with True Classic. We are doing a special end of year event at the poker Gro studio. It'll be a thirty three hundred dollars buying tournament and you out there could win a package to play. We are giving away fifteen five thousand dollars packages. Well, really True Classic is giving away fifteen five thousand dollar packages that's going to cover the buy in, that'll cover flight and hotel as well. So all you have to do is go tell your poker story. Go to True Classic Teas dot com slash tcpoker, go submit your poker story, tell us your poker dream, your poker journey, whatever it is. We're not talking about like bad beat story stuff like that. I mean, unless there's like a bigger meaning behind the bad beat and stuff like that. We want. We want, like you know, deep dreamy, you know, this is my poker journey, this is what I want to achieve, This is kind of what's holding me back, all that sort of stuff. That's what we want to hear, all right, and your story could see you win one of fifteen five thousand dollars packages. All right, let's get into it. Adrimataos, the Conquistador, as Brent Hanks calls him, won his fifth w gold bracelet. He won the doubsip Online Event number eleven thirty two hundred dollars high Roller for two hundred and fifty three thousand dollars. His other bracelets were Divasit Europe Main Event back in twenty thirteen. I think he was nineteen, No, he was. He was not twenty Thwe was on Yeah, that's right, because it was in it was in London. I think it was in London. I'm pretty sure it was in London. No, actually was in France. I think it was in Can. Sorry, it was in Can. I don't know why I thought it was in London. It was definitely in Can. But he won that for one million euros. In twenty sixteen, he won the Summer Solstice remember that tournament, Yes, the Summer Solstice fifteen hundred dollars buying. He won that for four hundred and ten thousand. Twenty seventeen, he won the ten K Heads Up Championship for three hundred and thirty five K. Twenty twenty one, he won the two hundred and fifty k Super high Roller for three point twenty six five million. This was one of those live to or sorry online to live hybrid. That's why I feel like it kind of flew under the radar. Yeah, because you don't know until like kind of the day all the day before. I mean, we get the things the day before. Most people don't. It's like, i mean, I'm assuming for most people, it's kind of like, oh, there's a final table. Oh, these people had it. Oh, Adrian Matteos's heads up first fifth bracelet. Oh, like that's you know, that's kind of crazy to me. So Mateo's defeated Alex Koulev, a Bulgarian crusher in heads up play cool of taking one hundred and eighty six thousand dollars of Rohan Sanganiya Sega Niea, I'm probably butchering it one hundred and forty thousand dollars. Jeff Fritz got fourth for ninety nine. K Anthony who got fifth for sixty six K Anthony, who's had a couple of nice scores this summer. I believe last night or the night before, he got second place in a PLO Bounty tournament over at the wind at the wind yeah, for like eighty k or something, and then comes here and collects sixty six k. So Anthony who having a good summer himself, Giorgio Sotaropolis forty six k for sixth place, the Jonathan Dockler seventh place for thirty three k, and Allen Sternberg twenty six k for eighth place. So this is there's a few of these, right, there's a few of these online to.
Speaker 2: Lie this five or six at least.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I'm surprised we don't stream those we tried. I'm surprised. How about this. That's not what I'm surprised about. I'm surprised WISIP doesn't firmly request that we stream them.
Speaker 2: How about that?
Speaker 1: Right, I mean that would make sense.
Speaker 3: The biggest problem is with that is that we got the WSP scheduling in say February match, we stopped building our streaming schedule. The online schedule doesn't come out till May, so we've kind of built everything it look. You know, yes, we could pivot on the fly, We do that with certain events. Anyway, it just does throw a little extra wrinkle into things.
Speaker 2: And then there's obviously.
Speaker 1: Sprinkles were made to be ironed, buddy, that's wow. Stringles were made to be ironed. All right, it's a good one.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: Just to cut up, I did. I have no idea if that's already a thing, but it just came to me and I said it, you know, yeah, all right, And guess what I own an iron and an ironing board. So if you guys ever need me, just call, I'll figure it out for you.
Speaker 2: I don't think we have EVA. We have a steam.
Speaker 1: Both, yeah, but steamer doesn't do it like an iron does. Its one. Moving on to the seniors championship. Well, actually, let's rewind. Okay, there are some there are some stats. Yeah, we should have like a there are some stats. Producer Rich put that in. I read an article on Poker News. He became the fifth player I need to see if I get this right, this is like one of your crazy cockamamie status. It is the fifth player to win five bracelets before the age of thirty, I believe is the stat. Yep. And he's also the fifth youngest player to five bracelets. I think those were the two stats I believe. Very tricky, but I think I got that right. If I didn't blame Poker News, but if I did, also credit poker News. So either way, shout out poker News.
Speaker 3: I don't know if the age thing is isn't is as impressive as you know, duration between bracelets.
Speaker 2: I tracked duration between bracelets.
Speaker 3: I think that to me is a little bit more impressive, because hey, what happens if you started when you're playing playing when you're thirty? Is that discount?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Well, it's not. Duration between bracelets shouldn't mean shit?
Speaker 2: Okay, why not?
Speaker 1: It should because it's like they don't say, Michael Jordan won six titles in this amount of time, but that is from the second he got into the NBA.
Speaker 2: That is a set season thing.
Speaker 1: So what they need to be tracking, right, if you were in charge of the WASB stats, or if I was in charge of the stats to go, I would track when every single player played their first the event that should be like like like noted on their profile, if it noted in the back end whatever like that should be noted that way you can reference that. Okay, you know he started playing on this date, was his first he won his bracelet this much time afterwards, because then he would have cool things like he just started playing, So he went and he won his first bracelet within a month, you know, or he just started playing and we know that and this is the first ever WSP tournament he played, or you know, he started playing the WSP way back when, and it's taken him seventeen years to win a bracelet, you know, stuff like that, Like like Matt Vanger would be a good one, who he talked about yesterday, Right, he's had so many close calls, he's been playing here forever, finally won his first It's like, well, when did he start playing? When did he plays first event? Like that'd be a cool thing to to reference. So that's a stat that I think that they should keep.
Speaker 2: Can I throw you stat?
Speaker 1: Of course? I'm sure it's going to be incredible.
Speaker 3: Diyo Bronson five bracelets, seven hundred and thirty five days took him to win five bracelets.
Speaker 1: That's like the first five's first five, that's like two years.
Speaker 2: He's the best.
Speaker 1: But we know they were like seventeen player field.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: Bryceles a brace the second on that list Gary bynes Berlin seven hundred.
Speaker 1: And he also beat seventeen player.
Speaker 2: Field seven hundred and forty two days.
Speaker 1: I'm just messing, all right. Speaking of first bracelets, Brett Lim won the Seniors Championship event, his first WSOP cash. Incredible stuff and it turns in to a bracelet. He goes from grinding local tournaments here, local daily tournaments here in Vegas to winning the Seniors Championship one K buy in. Lim won six hundred and fifty three thousand dollars top day field of seven than five hundred and seventy five. He defeated Elon Lapovich in heads up play, Lapovic also making his first ever w SIPPY Cash. I watched a stream randomly a couple of months ago out of Texas where he was at the final table. I think he cashed like one hundred K. I was like eight hundred dollars by an event. I've no idea how I stumbled on this. I was doing some work later at night. It was on YouTube.
Speaker 2: I watched it, but this was la povid.
Speaker 1: But Lim, I thought, played really well at the final table overall. Now it does help when listen to this. Here's a here's a stat for you. I would be willing to wager that this has never happened in the history of the ABYSSOPI never same final table, same hand, pocket deuces, he made quads twice. What I mean, we can't prove this, I know, but there's no way that's happened before. Definitely could have happened before. There's no way. There's no way I will bet on that one. There's no way, there's no book.
Speaker 2: We can't. It's off the ball. We can't. We can't prove it.
Speaker 1: There's no way. And he honestly, if if we were to go back and watch the stream and we were to tag the time of when he got the first deuces and the second deuces, I would bet you that's the shortest time period between I'm dis messing with you. Come on, it's twelve twenty six, am, bro, Come on, fine, the same final table, the same It's not like he had It's not like you could say, like Brett Limb had quads twice. And it's also not like you could say like one time he made quad deuces, he had ace deuce and the other time he had pocket uics. No, he had pocket deuces both times. Both times he had he made quads. I mean, that's just ridiculous. Yeah, that's absolutely ridiculous. So of course, the guy who makes squad deuces twice goes on to win. Understandable, right, It was a pretty long drawn out final table. They were pretty deep overall. You don't, I know, you're not going to go watch the stream. I'll just give you the cliffs, got it? You were ship on left, right, and center.
Speaker 2: Why what did I do?
Speaker 1: Okay, this is what I'm gonna have your back? Okay, Okay. Jeff and Brent were dumping on you all the time for like the structure and how deep these guys were and whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I really decided saying they kept referring to you as the commission Now you are the PGT commissioner. Yeah, that applies to PGT events. I don't know if Jeff and Brent know that, but this event was not PGT qualifying. Therefore Tim likely had absolutely positively zero to do with it, exactly. They also did complain though, that it was your decision to stop them early yesterday, thus bringing them back super super deep at the final table.
Speaker 2: Yes and no. So we wanted to make an I mean, were they really that deep? No?
Speaker 3: They just yeah, no, they We wanted to make an audible to the Horse Championship that got vetoed. We wanted to make an audible to the online event that got vetoed. Okay, the Horse Championship got vetoed because of Brent and Jeff were the talent, the useless talent that.
Speaker 1: They don't we know, we know Brent doesn't listen to the podcast, but Jeff definitely does.
Speaker 2: Jeff has got zero skills.
Speaker 3: Talking about any games that involved more than two cards.
Speaker 1: He is the hr intervention after that.
Speaker 3: You know, we talked about well rounded poker players and well like well rounded talent.
Speaker 1: He's a straight line. It's all a straight line. He says, what do you talk? You know.
Speaker 3: That is the reason the Horse got vetom because of And I've got the proof. I have the message from the people, the leadership that make the decisions that the reason we can't do the Horse is because of Jeff Platt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's if you're Jeff. He's just calling the action.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but not very well. He ain't got any infun and he.
Speaker 1: Can easily bring in and then you have then you have Brent, who has a fourth place finish in the twenty five hundred or eight game at the twenty eleven w s.
Speaker 2: O P twenty eleven was a long time.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, but still, that's that's a game. He knows what he's.
Speaker 2: Doing either way.
Speaker 1: He knows what he's either way.
Speaker 3: I got vetoed twice. We had to stay with the scenes. Now why did we bag them up a seven? Well, we needed some kind of show and one guy had full three big lines, so then we would have been six.
Speaker 2: So okay.
Speaker 3: Could we have waited for him to boss and then bag him, Sure, but the decision was it's a bag him a seven.
Speaker 1: It's okay.
Speaker 2: But you know what, Jeff, if you.
Speaker 3: Were in a straight line and you maybe round those edges a little bit, you know, we would have got your way.
Speaker 2: You want to beating the bucks for nine hours?
Speaker 1: The commissions fired up five is all right, So Brett Limb wins it all. Heads up play was also pretty long. The whole final table was long, but then heads up play was also very long. Eventually they come back from a break. Brett Limb gets kings in against Lapovic's ace jack. He wins with the kings, then he gets ace jack right after that gets it in. I forget where the hand he was against now that I think about it, But he wins that and he's the tournament champion. Also at this final table, you have Dennis Carlson, who played quite chaotic.
Speaker 2: I believe, a fan of the pod.
Speaker 3: Well, he called at the pod and he said something when we bagged him up about hey, PU pubcasts, I believe.
Speaker 1: Well, then I got to talk to him about this this King seven hand.
Speaker 2: He probably listen to you right now. Let's go, let's break it out.
Speaker 1: It was well, I don't remember the exact hand. I just I mean, the clip is on social media, but lapovid flops a set of fives, I think on nine five three or nine to five dudes, and Carlson just jams the King seven of course la poe, which is like I call, you know, just drawing dead on the turn. Or maybe the flop was seven five whatever, either way, it doesn't matter. No, no, it definitely wasn't because he never pair. Now, there was another time when he did get a big chaotic with King three against the player who finished in fourth place, Jose Bowlicky, where Bowlicky had a diamond flush straw. Now Carlson did have the best hand, but an overbet jam on the turn also folded out that flush straw. So Basically, what I want to say is that the Seniors final table, it constantly delivers. Yeah, it is awesome entertainment. I love it. Also, right out of the gate, these guys are having a bunch of all ins, and like everyone at the table is standing up and cheering. Our guy Lawrence that we met the other day was electric for the time that he was in cheering, yell and screaming, fist pumps, the whole thing it was. It was a lot of fun. It was a lot of fun at this final table. If you didn't get to watch it, you can go watch it either pokergro dot com or the poker Go YouTube channel. It was a lot of fun. So brettlm first place, six hundred fifty three k, Elon Leopovich second place for four hundred and thirty five K, Dennis Carlson third place for three hundred and twenty six thousand dollars. Jose Bolke fourth place two hundred and forty six thousand, Lawrence Rabbi Raby probably butchereddet but I'll just stay on both. Maybe one's right fifty to fifty chance the fifth place for one hundred and eighty seven thousand dollars. Jason Reels one hundred and forty three thousand dollars for sixth place, Manny Schmaden seventh place for one hundred and ten thousand dollars. He's the one that came back today with four big blondes. Ron Fetch eighth place, busted the day before eighty five thousand, and Peter Fellows also busted the day before in ninth place for six seven thousand dollars. So that is the Seniors Championship again. Highly encourage you to go watch that very very entertaining stream. Christopher Tong won the ten K Horse Championship his first Dibisop gold bracelet. He told Poker News afterwards that he was a bit inspired by seeing his friend Philip Sternheimer win his first bracelet. Tong is I believe he's known as the high stakes cash game player. That's how I've always thought that he was. You know, obviously, pops into tournaments here and there, comes out here seeing Sternheimer win, wants to go chase some bracelets. Boom rips this one off. In one of the most prestigious events of the summer, he got fifth place in the fifth in the fifty k PPC in twenty twenty three. That was previously his best score. It was right around three hundred thousand dollars. This one tops it, though. Yeah. He topped a field of two hundred and seven entries to win four hundred and fifty two thousand dollars. Maximilian Schneider took second place for three hundred and two thousand, Brad Rubin third two oh six, Jason Mercier east Back one hundred and forty four K, Marco Johnson fifth, one hundred and four K, Alex Livingston six seventy six K Scott sever fifty seven K four seventh place, and then Walter Chambers forty forty four thousand dollars for eighth place. Pretty pretty sick sick field in that one. I don't think I need to throw it to you for the PGT update because it didn't really affect the top ten. Christopher Tong jumped to like around fiftieth or something like that. Maybe a little bit further maybe fifty fifth or whatever.
Speaker 3: But yeah, not much changes from uh, from the ten K Holls Championship, sir.
Speaker 1: I think I think there's probably gonna be some changes from the fifty K PLO that we'll talk about in a little bit, but of course that is still yet to finish, so we won't update anything as it relates to the PGT lower board until that one is over with. Let's slide on over to the twenty five hundred dollars mixed triple draw, where there is history on the line. How many are left?
Speaker 2: Two left?
Speaker 1: How many?
Speaker 2: Two?
Speaker 1: Uh? Oh? What does that mean?
Speaker 2: Benny is still in?
Speaker 1: Oh? I mean we should we should pause the podcast. I mean, what are we doing?
Speaker 2: We still might they still might take three hours to get a winner.
Speaker 1: How deep are they?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Georgia s big bets on the table?
Speaker 1: Sixty big bets. Holy crap, that's a lot. Mitt Schuyler Thornton up against Benny Glauser. Glaser is going for his third WSP Gold bracelet this summer. Just an absolutely incredible feat if he is able to achieve it. If he does it, he would join Puggy Pearson nineteen seventy three, Phil Helmyth nineteen ninety three, Ted Forrest also nineteen ninety.
Speaker 2: Three, Trey Braces Three Days, Crazy.
Speaker 1: Shit, Phil Ivy two thousand and two, Jeff Lossandro Your Boy Can Go two thousand and nine. George Danzer twenty fourteen definitely deserves an asterisk on that one because one came in Australia and Scott Severer did it last year. So that's the group that has three in a gear. Now, if you wanted to do three at the WSP in Las Vegas, you would throw out George Danzer and it would be the rest of that group. So still a very very tough thing to do. We talked about it before when Benny won his second that if anyone has a shot to go on to win three, it's probably Benny Glauser. Honestly, I'm starting to feel like he might just win fucking five this summer. I mean, I mean, the guy is incredible, He really is incredible. But his heads up right now with Skyler Thornton. Thornton is looking for his first WSP gold bracelet. Overall, it would be Benny's eighth WSP goal bracelet if he is able to win this. Wait, how many bets did you say? We're on the table. That's not right.
Speaker 2: Well, when I looked at the clock in the last level.
Speaker 1: Six hunder k and Benny's got six million, He's got ten bets. Skylar's got ten.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so they must have leveled up. The average is twenty one when I was over there three handed, because that's sixty straight big bets.
Speaker 1: They're not They're not as as deep as you made it seem. That is what I'm getting at. So this could this could end tonight. If it doesn't, you know whatever. If it doesn't, they're going to come back tomorrow.
Speaker 4: OK.
Speaker 1: Fine, it is twelve thirty seven am. Now, if it does end tonight and we're on the podcast, maybe we'll hit on it. If not, we can. We can give it its fair amount of exposure on the next episode. We can dive into Benny or Skuyler winning this a little bit more. I believe I heard while listening to the broadcast today from Jeff and Brent that because Benny reached this final table or maybe it was a certain like number of players left, he took over the player of the Year lead. That was from Brent, and then Brent also said he should be Player of the Year because he's won two bracelets. I mean, I kind of agree overall. I just wish that those stats were updated basically in real time. I don't see why they're.
Speaker 2: Seems like it definitely should be with the app rant.
Speaker 1: It should on the other there should almost be a tab like an event in the app that says player of the year, and like it's just always the standing so you can check and it's like one of those ones where like it shows on the screen like the top ten and then the bottom one is yourself, right yeah, but like it says like next to you, like okay, I'm one hundred and thirteenth, right, but you know that, like okay, I'm this far away, this is where I currently stand, Like you know that would be yeah, that's a good So. Yeah, what else we got to millionaire maker Field sizes in baby check this out. I mean, this is unbelievable, this line that we set. So Tim and I had a bet on twelve thousand. I had twelve thousand and over he had under what tell the people the number? Also also, let me just say that this before you read the number and the bed is not settled and the school comes out, that is true. You can stack corrections could come in.
Speaker 2: It's more likely to go down though. You do know that, I know you never know.
Speaker 3: Eleven thousand, nine hundred and ninety six running.
Speaker 1: I mean talk about a line. I mean give me about a line. I mean, if we have not set up better line than that one, we've said some great four off, that's just wild shit. What do you are you actually playing poker? Are you in the lady sally? What are you doing?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I'm heads up for the lady's seat with I'm sweating Tim duck with in the bracelet event where it's oh chaunde, he's first of nineteen, one of nineteen, just lost the flip.
Speaker 1: I don't know how he does it. What is the tournament?
Speaker 2: Month three? Six hundred months? A steak?
Speaker 1: What's first place?
Speaker 2: One hundred and twenty five k?
Speaker 1: Jesus? Crazy stuff crazy crazy? This is just played online. This is yeah, yeah, this is online tive Okay, So overall the millionaire Maker numbers Day one A sixteen twelve, Day one B twenty four forty eight, Day one C thirty five seventeen, Day one D forty four nineteen. I definitely thought it would be bigger today. I thought it would for sure, push five thousand all told, eleven nine hundred and ninety six. As Tim outlined, don't know how many players are left. They are currently still no, they're nothing. They're just bagging around now they should be bagging up. Yes, so, but we don't know the numbers. We don't know the chip counts. I mean, maybe Tim can check on that. Can you check on that in the app? Try, I'll see what's up. But a really good field for this one, big big turnout last year ten thousand, nine hundred and thirty nine entries, so they did improve on that.
Speaker 3: I got two hundred, two thousand, six hundred and eighteen players for Day two. There is chip counts there, but I don't know if they are everyone's or if it's just the first three fight the first guy with I'm pretty sure this is wrong because the chip leader has fourteen hundred big lines. I'm gonna just exclude him. Francisco Benitez a million chips. Asha Kniff's up there, he's seventh in chips. Akron Buzzkat shout out, Mickey Duft.
Speaker 1: Why is a shout out? Mickey Dft, Brian Green.
Speaker 2: It's a long, long story.
Speaker 1: I need to hear it.
Speaker 3: We just do you remember the the WPTA champion. I think it's erkar Imaz.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Him and Ekron Buzzco are like buddies, okay, and at every WPT event and every event we worked, we would always see Akron on the rail, like just always, and it just became a thing. At every event we would just see him on the rail and like it would be like your buddies here, and it's always like, oh Ekron, like we like we never we had nothing to do with him, but just became a thing. And he was always in every at every stop we went to when we were, you know, both freelancing for w Pete. But yeah, it's just the thing between me and Mickey really.
Speaker 1: Got it, got it speaking of people on the rail. Vivik Rashmar is back. Yeah, I guess he's no longer a random player of the day. He's just going to be here every single day. I did talk with him today though that he doesn't really play much poker anymore, kind of splits his time between here in La maybe sometimes in Seattle. Yeah, I saw that earlier. I mean, he's a he's a beast. We're talking about Uri Rackenstein, Baby No Steven song already bagged a crap ton, Boris Angelov bagged night. I'm just saying the song bagged one hundred and eleven big blinds. Boris Angelov, I think bagged eighty big Blinds and seventy seventy and URI's got However, may chips, the boys are doing. The boys are.
Speaker 2: Doing about Shulman. Are you Shulman in there?
Speaker 1: Shoreman in there?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Oh, Jeremy was in there. Bagged Jeremy. I don't know he was in there earlier. Sixty bigs six day. Just get us three field bonuses. For the love of god, what happened to your boy? Did he get dusted?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, he lost the flip? No, but he's still in. But he's come on, he's still in.
Speaker 1: For everyone out there that doesn't know Sean Deep plays dot com as Tim Duckworth theorth you've already talked about this. It is already out there.
Speaker 5: Did you don't see my tweet? I said, did you not see the tweet? I just know I don't have my phone because it's the podcast. I'll tell you what it is. I said, I screenshot the lobby with me in first and the price.
Speaker 2: I said, this is my time. Let's fucking guy do it. That's fun I know you do it.
Speaker 3: It was like grab and then I'm like, it's Sean Day, but like and it's funny, Like if he wins and it's my user name. You know, maybe I get the fucking us article Tim Duckworth wins first bracelet for Team Media.
Speaker 1: You never know, So I would guess I'm just gonna quickly punch some numbers into the old calculator year. And I think I feel like this is a trend. You can correct me if I'm wrong, But they expected more from these multi flight no limit events monster stack million Maker, mystery millions, et cetera, because they added a flight. Yeah, if you just take the final three flights from this year and add them together, it's ten three hundred and eighty four last year, as I said, nine and thirty nine, So that's that's actually down, and then you obviously make up for it and then a little bit with that other flight. But I thought that they would have like they would have basically wanted to get like much closer, just like kind of grow year over year and then get a real big boost from the other flight. I don't know, Maybe I'm just wrong in that assessment.
Speaker 2: I mean, we've discussed this before.
Speaker 3: You you're making these players spend more money, and there's not that much money for the everyday man that is feeling these fields. The guys coming from Minnesota, coming from the Dakotas or whatever. They mainly have two buyings for a monster stack. You know, we talked about the colasses buying going out from four hundred to five hundred, and you know, between you and me, whatever, it's just one hundred bucks.
Speaker 2: It's a massage.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of money. But to some people, that raallenge. How rich is this guy? Look, it's getting massage.
Speaker 3: Forty minutes, two dollars a minute. That's eighty dollars. You got to tip them. That's that's one hundred. You give them a hundred dollar bill.
Speaker 2: It's very easy.
Speaker 3: I've spent more money on massages this World Series and buying, so that's that's kind of sad. But yeah, so that's you know, that hurts, so like, yeah, they're not getting that big increase. They're getting a small increase. But when you're adding flights and there's so much poker to be played, not just here at the World Series but all over town, you know, not the money's not swimming, you know for these players. We talked about the high role, the numbers absolutely crushing two different player pool You have to think of it completely differently. You look at the Colossus is different to the monster stack, is different to the million maker. You know, so you have to really think a little bit harder and understand that fifteen hundred dollars is a lot of money to guys that are just you know, working a normal job and taking that one shot at WSFB glory.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't disagree with you. The fifty k PLO high Roller. It is playing down towards a final table. I don't know if they're actually going to get there tonight.
Speaker 2: No, we're bagging him up at the end of this level.
Speaker 1: Bagging him up at the NS level. How many are left right now?
Speaker 2: Eleven? Right now?
Speaker 1: Okay, they did get up to one hundred and ninety four entries. There were one hundred and eighty seven last year. So nice little uptick there. Just lost Eric Sidell in twelfth place. Stevie Chidwick looks like he's just absolutely cruising. I think he hit a one hit a one out. He did hit a one out of Alex Fox, my gosh, hit a one out on Alex Fox and just wild stuff. Nine point two million dollars in the prize pool, two million, one hundred and forty six thousand dollars is going to go to first place. Steven Chidwick is going for his third bracelet. He is the current chip leader. He has previously one very big buy in PLO tournaments as his other two bracelets. In twenty nineteen here in Vegas, he won the twenty five KPLO for one million, six hundred and eighteen thousand, and then last year at WSP Paradise he won the fifty KPLO for one million, three hundred and fifty seven thousand dollars. The plan is to stream this one on Sunday, June twenty second, kind of TBD on time. It probably depends on when they finish. It's going to depend on how many they come back with playing down to final table and all that sort of stuff. So keep yourself posted to the various poker Grow social media channels. Also to pokergro dot com slash schedule. You know, that's where you'll see all the stuff updated as soon as we have it. This guy right next to me is gonna plug it in. I'll get it out on social media. We'll let the people know. So we talked about Stephen Shidwick. He's left baoding is doing well Richard Grico is in there. Kakwan Lao is also doing well. Kwan Zao on Lindy Yoni youk Mining is off the golf course and actually winning some money. He's what, Yeah, he's out, he's out. All the chip counts are wrong. The chip counts are wrong. I don't have the app. The app that would actually be cool, that would actually be go. I was standing over there watching a little bit, and he happened to win a pot, and I was kind of thinking, like exactly, like that would be cool, Like you know, this guy's kind of thrust himself into the spirelight. So we'll see how this one plays out. Of course, Sunday, June twenty second on Poker Go time is TBD, but it'll probably start somewhere in the window of I'll say earliest absolute earliest, three or four or like six, So somewhere in that window time zone, hard time zone.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say, do we need the planes and the graphics from producer?
Speaker 1: We're not, We're not no plane.
Speaker 2: Did you say that he did a good job.
Speaker 3: He did a great job with that, with the spinning clocks on the plane, with my face on it. A plus Okay, I don't think it's gonna it's we're not gonna started early. This one is definitely gonna be a five pm Pacific time stream. The question is more, do we need to play another hour before we start the stream. These guys are pretty deep, So that's how on the consideration I think. Right now, let's check out the mini PPC. Check those chip guns for me. Please just check the chip guns for me. Oh my, check the chip baby, John single fourth and chips Baby. Come on, give me the baby boy. Come on, Nicko. Yeah, that's one hundred and fifty four.
Speaker 1: That's my ballance good old Nico milgrum Baby. Let's go. Four hundred and nine entries this year and this one it had three hundred and seventy nine last year. So another event on the twenty twenty five wasby schedule that is up year over year.
Speaker 3: You know, there's people at homes like who is this Nico and Milgrim? Who's Urie Riches? And who are these people talking?
Speaker 1: They're freaking superstars now, Okay, know the these people once they get drafted on our team, they go off to greatness. Okay, that's what they do. They just go off. We we welcome them in. You know, we teach them how to fly a little bit, and then they just soar away. Next thing you know, they're they're John reared in fifty four dollars in the fucking.
Speaker 2: Fantasy King John, unbelievable John.
Speaker 1: He cashed over there in the in the fifty K pl O shocker twenty hundred K. Yeah, I mean he's a crusher. The fact that they stole him from us is.
Speaker 3: That someone else that's has got a decent second is three K. We should talk about who Philip Helmet.
Speaker 1: Oh, Phil Helmuth.
Speaker 2: We had an interaction with Phil Helmet today. We did.
Speaker 1: You and I were over at all. We had to go to the studio for an event with Global Poker. We're over there, we're doing our standard walk over to Starbucks and we're sitting there waiting for our thing. Walking right up behind us is Phil Helmuth just comes in, Hey, boys, what's going on? Blah blah blah whatever. We shoot the ship for a little bit. He grabs his coffee. As you guys know, I'm not like blowing him up or anything. He posts his room every time he stays it our He's always got the corner suite. You know the whole thing. You know, he gives you a whole room tour, like all of it, so people know he stays at all y of course, so we're talking whatever, He's like, all right, I'm gonna go play the fifty k plo. He gets his drink, he starts to walk away. He gets both three steps away. He turns around and goes, oh, we need a photo, comes back, buses phone out selfie, boom, Rich, Now you can work, Rich, Now you can put you put right here. And I know Rich did message us, and he said to you and I he said, like, you know, imagine what do you say exactly? Imagine imagine showing this photo to yourself in two thousand and three and listen, Yes, it is great. Crazy. I still think.
Speaker 3: It is probably thought, man, I can grow a mustache. That's just not that man, what's that mallet?
Speaker 1: You've got the up We've come a long way, sir, We've come a long way we have, and it's very cool. It's not lost on me in the slightest And the hammuth is just he's such a character. I mean, is I want I gotta know I should We should ask him one time? This this like what who taught him to do this post?
Speaker 3: I bet you it's someone like Gary Vee, someone that's got incredible cloud that says you need a pose and you need to own the pose forever, and.
Speaker 2: They and then he probably gave it. Phil a few different poses.
Speaker 3: It feel was like he tried some and he's like, oh, this one feels quite natural.
Speaker 1: So then he all goes with the only other person that I know how to pose in poker was Mike Sexton. Look at all of Mike's photos. He's doing the same thing with his hands, the same exact smile like Mike did that, Okay, and it was great. Phil's is a little weird and kind of corny, yeah, you know, but that's also what makes it so unique for Phil. Now there's another Phil who has a little bit of a pose. Now, no, well he has Phil Ivey. He has no he does of the four's things. I have no idea what that is, but he does it all the time. Choice isn't anything about fours. They have something where it's like four four four fos. Maybe I don't. I don't think it is. But still Ivy just started doing it out of nowhere, and now he does it and like when when fans take photos and he's just like boom.
Speaker 2: Maybe he's just like doesn't know what he's.
Speaker 1: Just No, that's that's a conscious thing that he's doing. So so we got to ask Phil about his pose, and then we also got to ask you know what I feel like. I feel like it's his quote unquote besties. They were all up in Silicon Valley, you know, Shama, David Sachs, all those guys, and they're they're playing some high stakes poker and they're like, Phil, you need a pose. And then they came up with this stupid thing. And I wouldn't even put it past him that they did it so that they can laugh at him every time they see him in a photo. It's like a funny joke. Anyway.
Speaker 3: I think a lot of us, we love you, Phil. I think a lot of us have poses when we take photos of people. Do I often do like the piece.
Speaker 1: It's not as like he's turned to the side, like it's almost like tuta, I he I'm here.
Speaker 2: That's very good, I'm here. I like that.
Speaker 1: It's like he does it in the winners.
Speaker 6: But I remember when he won the USPO event, he was like, it's just oh, man, I love it that there's just this is why you just need the characters and poker like, it's just so great you get all these wackos in the game, us included like we're wackos to.
Speaker 1: You have a community Cards segment, So start dancing.
Speaker 4: Attention, attention, good morning, good afternoon, and good evenings with the Poker Radio audience near and far. It is now time for a brand spanking, spiffy and new shout out to some of our most loyal listeners who likely got a bit too lucky on the way to the spotlight. You're listening to the number one poker show in the land, and it's time for a new edition of the Poker Gold Podcast Community Cards.
Speaker 1: What is it is? Yours? Like a long thing?
Speaker 2: A little bit?
Speaker 1: Can I just give my quick shout outs?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 1: First, okay, First, yesterday, Mark from Missouri popped in. He I'm I kind of jotted down the story quickly, but I couldn't quite gather it and I was on my way out, but he said that if I remember correctly, that basically he like was at lunch with his daughter and he's like, get your bag, we're going to Vegas, and like like left lunch and came to Vegas. I don't know, like crazy. And then today I met Gary from San Diego, who I took a selfie with last year. He came up to me this year and he said, Hey, don't want to bother you, And I said no, and I'll say it again, bother the f out of me. I love talking to the fans. I don't care. I mean, maybe there are a few times that I'm on a call or something like that and I'll tell you, okay, hold on, But most of the time, come up, let's chat, you know.
Speaker 2: Chat to us for sure.
Speaker 1: So yeah, but anyway, Mike Gary from San Diego, he was out here, played a couple events, I think. He said he basically comes out here for two weeks every single year. He's at the tail end of that. He's going to head back to San Diego and look forward to next year. He was raw on a few different tournaments. He was checking in on the seniors. He had a glass of wine. Looks like a great guy to hang out with and have some fun with. So shout out to Gary. Also shout out to Mark from Missouri.
Speaker 3: Quick side not I tweeted out that I was I have a chance to win a bracelet. Everyone's messaging me. People were messaging me that I've told them that it's not me well licking the tweet. But I hope you're just supporting the dream. But Sean Dave to win this price and give it to make is that's what shit. That's the only fair thing. Two quick community cards, one quick, one long first one bad. I got bad beat by a podcast listener, Kaitlyn jeff Jeffers. She works here a WSP. She called my all land with middle pair and a flush show. I had a straight show and she beat me. So I just want to throw that out. Didn't like that.
Speaker 1: That was a bad beat.
Speaker 2: That's my bad beat.
Speaker 1: So you had a draw and she had a pair.
Speaker 3: You she had a pair and a flush shows. Yeah, but she had the eighty six. I had eighty seven. Eighty seven is better than eighty six. So I'm just a little mad about that little.
Speaker 1: So it sounds like you were the one trying to deliver the bad beat.
Speaker 2: But the real story here is I was out. I was eliminated.
Speaker 3: I was walking around doing, you know, doing a bit of clean up. A lady called me over and they were Cheryl. She goes I was talking to. She was sitting with David King who works with us, Jesse Full and some other also some other pub going boyees, and she was like, oh, I thought that was Tim. I was going to go say, look Tim from the podcast. I came over, said hi, nice to me. He's like, oh, I'm a big fan. I've been listening to you guys. You know, I really enjoy your stuff. I'm like, oh, awesome, thank you know, thank you for listening. I knew there was one of you out there. I went we had some of the old podcast outs, so I gave her an old podcast out see. It opened up on a table and I said, hey, Alan, can I re enter the tournament without ranentries. He's like, of course you can. So I sit down on her table. We played a couple of parts against other. She's super nice. She's from Georgia but lives in Alabama. I cannot say she's Cheryl from Alabama. She doesn't like Alabama. Supped to move because her husband's from Alabama, so she wants to be Cheryl from Georgia. We're playing a little bit and I'm like, we're just we're just talking a little bit, and I asked her, who you know, who's your favorite poker place? Okay, with a little I had a little sick little plan here talking to her. She was like, I love Daniel, I love Phil. I love you know this, I say, She's like Chance Corners my boyfriend.
Speaker 2: I love Chance Corner. So knowing that, I fold my hand.
Speaker 3: I go into little cabinet where we put all our stuff, and I knew I had a plethora of sign pictures.
Speaker 1: Thora.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to get that way in. What is that?
Speaker 1: What is that word? It means lots fancy, it means yeah. I say plethora because I have a weird accent. It's not a weird accent. You're not even trying.
Speaker 3: I'm Australian. I'm aw I'm allowed to say what I want to say. Might have went over there, Oka, wrap this up.
Speaker 1: That's Benny for sure.
Speaker 3: I get a picture sign picture of Daniel Ograno from Piestakes Poker. I get a sign picture of Phil Hellmuth from when he won his bracelet at the Rio. Remember those portrait shots that our photographer Antnio put in A nice thing.
Speaker 2: I said, hey, you know you're a big fan of the podcast. Here you go.
Speaker 3: Gave her the photo she was wrapping. She just arrived into town. She checked into a room with the Horseshoe, sped over to the Pogo studio to play this event. She had a podcast hat, she got two signed pictures, and I think she had a lot of fun. I busted, Actually I didn't bust. I gave my stack to someone and then it was another team to lose. No like they wanted to play. I was like, I just take my stack. I've already played. That's that's my tournament, and do what I want. And I heard that she was talking about the pictures in the podcast and me and you and what a great time she's having on her first name in Las Vegas, So Sheryl from Georgia.
Speaker 2: But lives in Alabama. Thank you for listening.
Speaker 3: And any of you out there, like we've kind of touched on, if you see us or want to come say hello, We're here at the Horseshoe every day, come find us.
Speaker 1: What is going on on Sunday? Well, what's what's starting? That's new?
Speaker 2: That's new.
Speaker 3: We got the new event, the Battle a Battle of Ages.
Speaker 2: We've got two flights on day one.
Speaker 3: We've got the old folks in the morning, we got their young guns. At night, they'll play down to I think fifteen percent. I think they play to the money, and then they combined. For day two, it's a little faster, Tom. It's only a two day event, but here's the heads up, guys, we're extending it a day. We're doing the final table on Shoe, so that's going to become a three day event. The other event that's starting is the three k limit hold him. Ronnie bought our special out there, So just two events. But obviously, you know, we've got a pretty big, pretty big restart in the Milli Maker, So I'm going to take up a lot of tables here at the Horseshoe and then it's probably probably actually my resign in.
Speaker 1: Paris the million Maker. Yeah, well, it was interesting today that they moved everyone to Paris.
Speaker 2: They started in't hear that right? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the other days they were going from Paris to here, got it, So it was or maybe they just stayed in here all but but today they ended up in Paris, got it. I thought that that was just a little bit interesting. All right, cool, Well, that's been fun. It's a good show. I liked it, and we're going to go home and sleep. His name is Tim Duck. Wait one last update? How's uh, how's Tim Duck with slash Sean Deep doing?
Speaker 3: Tim duckworth is six of seventeen, but he's playing a part right now against flour Sway three seven king board check check, Come on, I would never check that we got some uh he's got like Jack ten off to know who do you know he'd be betting that Queen Jack. I'm the past, I am me and Sean Deep we are basically the same poker player.
Speaker 2: We are the same. We're just like y.
Speaker 3: Yeah, pick up that Sean Deep slash Tim Duck with fourth in chips, seventeen players left he is I don't know any of these names, but one hundred and twenty five k up top. You know if you just check my socials tomorrow and I'm screaming out I want a bracelet. That means I want to bracelet. So say stay tuned for that. We'll give you an update on the Benny glassa Tyler Thornton Hans.
Speaker 1: Online bracelets have been one do we even know that?
Speaker 2: Although than event twelve? So I'm gonna say of eleven, who won one?
Speaker 1: Jonathan Little one one somebody else, Nick my Moon, Nick one one doing the brain Constantine. Are they doing the bracelet ceremonies in here?
Speaker 2: Depending on the event, depends on the event.
Speaker 1: I was like, what room.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's been a couple in here. That's why they added that partium.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I was like, what roomors is it's very notable that one one.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll get that rundown and maybe we'll do it on the next episode or whatever, and we'll run through the winners for the online stuff for Tim Duckworth. My name is Donny Peters, and we will talk to you guys next time.
Speaker 2: Express