Speaker 1: What's up, guys? Happy New Year? Give me a thumbs up or something. If you can see and hear me. We're gonna talk about a lot of things. We talk about the Witches, which is of Hollywood, which is of TikTok, which is of Twitter. What's up, Clint Eastwood? Throwable assassin? I'm glad you're here. See who else comes? It's January first? What's been going on? Hot? Oh? I can't say that name. Give me the thumbs up. Someone said, just finish watching God of War twenty eighteen. We might do that one. Yeah, that might be fun. I watched a documentary called The Witches of Hollywood. Actually, this show I wanted to do because somebody on Twitter maybe mad, a little mad, because they were talking about Taylor Swift and witchcraft. And he said, I watched thirty minutes of your Taylor Swift show, but you didn't give any substantial claims substantive. I don't even know how he said it, so thirty minutes. And this is what's frustrating, is like, why are you guys being stupid? Hey, Jethrow, what's up? Jamie time? Yeah, Jamie party, We've got let me put the donut chat link in there. There you go. If you want to send me some donuts or songs or super chats, that'd be fun. We're going to talk about witches. And while we're waiting for some more people to get here, what was I talking about? Oh, people on Twitter are making me mad. I think that's what Twitter's for, though, right, that's exactly what they want to make you mad. But he watched thirty minutes of the Taylor Swift Show and said, I didn't make any claims that would prove that Taylor Swift was a witch. But that's not really what I'm trying to prove because witches don't, according to us, which is, don't have that much power, right. The only power they have is through the devil, and nothing can happen to us unless you know, God wills it. So we're not really worried about being cursed by witches. We're not on a witch hunt. We're not. We do condemn witchcraft, yeah, but we don't burn witches at the stake, and we're going to get into that more. But yeah, so he said I didn't make any good. So what I'm claiming is that these people are under mind control and witchcraft is a part of that, and they're making witchcraft look so appealing to the younger generations that they're not going to care anymore. It's going to be out in the open. It's not going to be hidden witchcraft anymore. It's going to be glamorous. It's going to be beautiful, it's going to be successful. It's going to make people feel powerful. So happy New Year, guys. January first, Glad to see everybody. Yeah, so here, well, I said five minutes in, I'm going to make a claim that Taylor Swift is appealing to witches and at least thinks of herself partly as a witch. This is from her Instagram December fourteen, twenty twenty. Taylor Swift says, witches be like sometimes I just want to listen to music while pining away, sulking, staring out a window. It's me. I'm witches never fear. The Willow Lonely Witch Remix is here. So for ten minutes, I have already made a substantial claim the Taylor Swift is indeed using witchcraft. And then Billboard came out and said Taylor Swift's newest Willow remix is for all the lonely Witches. Out there and in the Taylor stream Taylor Swift stream, we talked all about MK Ultra like we always do, mind control, like we always do. I'm gonna have to probably start reading you my book out loud like children, because oh look what I got for you guys today. This is what I found at Walmart. So I'm just mine of my own business. We live in a place where Walmart's one of the only places where you can shop. And I found this Golden Book, and I took a picture of the aisle that Beyonce Beyonce Golden Book for kids like three and under. It's got Beyonce, Oprah Winfrey, Barack Obama, Martin Luther King, Rosa Parks, and the civil rights movement. So Beyonce is on par with Oprah, Obama, Martin Luther King, Rosa Parks, and all of these black icons. Right, So don't tell me this stuff isn't important to pay attention to. It's probably more important to pay attention to pop culture than a lot of things. But I guess, while we're waiting for a couple more people to show up, let's let's gossip a little bit. What happened on Twitter was really funny. This week, and it got a lot of people panties in a bunch. So to stay right, can anyone guess what I want to talk about? Calendar gait? Do y'all see that? So it's this is weird, you guys like Conservative Dad's real women of America? I mean, this is really corny. I guess if the left can't meme, then the right can't corn right, because this is like literally the corniest thing I've ever seen. It's like bud Light. If you asked AI to make account like America calendar like, it might as well have jet skis and bald eagles flying over. So the Conservative dad as real Women of America calendar. Let's just go through these because everyone's arguing whether this is appropriate or tasteful or blasphemous. I mean, at least one picture I think is what do you guys think who came up with the calendar? I don't know. It's just conservative debt. That See. That's why I don't have a like a a party or a title other than I'm just an orthodox Christian. I don't have like a not Republican or libertarian or Democrat or because it's just this is goofy this is It's like if you asked Ai to make a bud light calendar. I mean, okay, one girl, she's in a full bubble bath in her underwing and diamonds with a beer can tower next to her. Do you see that? I know? Why did they call the calendar that? It makes it even worse. It's like, are are these your daughters that you're proud of? Like it's so weird and I have never heard of any of these ladies. So I apologize if they're big stars, but I this is like, it's like worse than kitchen. It's an uncanny valley. Like why is she sitting in a sink with rainbow flag curtains? Like she's she's got her little fanny in the sink. I don't know. This is the weirdest corn I've ever seen. The guns Okay, so here here's a bad bee with the guns.
Speaker 2: And so.
Speaker 1: Is this bad or not? I'm gonna say, team, this is not not awesome. This is lust power, which is exactly what we're gonna talk about right now. Satanic which because witches don't always come in the form that you think they are, right and Jethrisses and culter In it no, I think you know, Oh man, this is the one everyone is complaining about, and this is the one that made it. I think over the top, which she's got a pie with the platform heels on. I don't know, it's like that meme, Like I can't I can't even say the meme. It's Blair White in it, I don't. Someone says it appeals to the stereotype of death in the locker rooms. Yeah, exactly, talking about women. It's just weird. I mean, if you want to make a pinup calendar, do it. But why do you have to like be the conservative dads of America and make it patriotic and then act like it's not corn I don't know. What do you guys, SA Happy New Year? This is weird? What else we got? We have like a nineteen twenties underneath the pier in a like a American flag bathing suit. She looks kind of like a like a twenties Miss America or something. Oh man, it's tacky, right, what do you guys think? At best? At worst, I mean the one with the cross that just makes it like over the top. But that Yeah, let's sing songs and get our mind off this weird, weird calendar because Rachel and I did a show about this about six months ago, maybe more, where we talked about the Satanic witch and how you use how you dress and your mannerisms and everything to manipulate people by sexual desire. And that's exactly what this calendar is doing. I don't know, man, it's just weird. What do you guys say? Techno Graphics is up here. Thanks for coming. We've got one hundred people already, so put that donut chat link in there one more time and if you send me donuts, I'll sing songs. And it is January first, twenty twenty four. I've got children's books about Beyonce. I've got what is this? Another children's book I found in my collection, which is by Teresa Ruth. I don't even know how to say that, Revez. So this which archetype is straying away now from the ugly had to the beautiful, like princess witch. And don't be surprised if that becomes a thing princess which merging together, because I did talk about princess programming and now it's turning into witchcore witch programming, right, and now we do defense against the dark Arts class instead of witchcraft, because I've looked into all of this, you guys, it's uh, I've done multiple shows talking about witchcraft magic. I think I might just break out my very first book that I don't sell anymore, and we'll start going through the chapters on lives right, because I I think you all need to know these things that manipulating people with lust power is witchcraft. And I guess I'm on team Calendar with Super Tacky and Slash blasphemous. But maybe I'm doing something wrong because we see, uh my stats versus Booby Girls stats. I don't know. I always just thought that women are more interesting than all of their body parts. Third Litle Assassin says Madonna wears a red string on her wrist cause she's a catalyst. Yeah, exactly, which is the course youcuse Society's Yes, Uh, I have Madonna in here. She's in my notes for tonight, definitely. She's a high priestess and industry for sure. So everyone was down Rachel's throat about Taylor Swift using witchcraft. But I've got the receipts. I've got them for you right here, and we're gonna accurately predict some future trends that are you know, at least already happening. Whitch core is going to be a lot more popular. But yeah, I've man, we're gonna talk about Gerald Gardner, because if you're a witch and a feminist at the same time, you're gonna have some rude awakenings when you get to tops of these covens and places and men that you're dealing with. They're just as sex predatory as anything. So I have looked at real magic. I have been to Hogwarts, you know, I read butsh On rich Craft, Kabala, Hermeticism, Emerald tabolisa Thought, Kibalian, Manly p Hall. I've been to the Philosophical Research Society. I've been to the Temple of there Reseecrusians. I have been to more free Masonic temples than I can remember. I have what are the rabbit holes, Atlantis, Egyptology, Golden Dawn, Oto Wicca, you name it. This is I'm see. That's why I'm not even mad at which is that's like being mad at a homeless person or something that they're so lost. I'm more mad at stupidity and people not taking these things seriously at all. Then I am mad at actual people in you know, caught up in these things because I want to The reason I talk about this is because I want to convince you to come out of that. Like I did. Not that I was like super deep into anything dark and uh, you know, upper echelons of anything. But it definitely left me with some wounds and scars and decisions that I might not have made if I had, you know, proper thinking like I do. Now, what do you guys think you're being quiet? You're just listening to me like a good little defense against the dark art students. Third World Assassin says, they pervert God. They think they are God. God made the universe. They didn't. Yeah, exactly, So I know what I'm saying. I'm not just like a pearl clutching puritan. I've been through the forest and I want to tell you don't go into that forest because you're just going to get lost and there's monsters in there, So stay out of this witchcraft. What else is going on? We battle against powers and principalities exactly. Yeah, it's a spiritual war. You know, magic is real. That's one of my thesises in my books, and what we talk about and it's being used against you and it is inherently sdxule and this is how kids get abused. And I don't know how we're gonna get around that tonight talking about that subject matter, but that really is the crux of it. Is like you know, a magic wand is a phallic symbol, So when you're putting that in kids' hands, you're gonna have a bad time. So yeah, which core goes along with the princess programming. I think the classic witch aesthetic is going to become more and more mainstream. I think broomsticks and pentagrams you're gonna be seeing more like even gore and goats heads. I mean, do you remember that a couple months ago they came out with that baphame uh the Rainbow Bafa ma at Target And that's why I titled it out of the broom Closet. And that's also the name of a uh thread I found on TikTok about this pearl who has about ninety celebrities in her list of celebrity witches. Someone says Gilly and Seed eighty three says, thank you for trying to protect ourselves. Shout out to j for his awesome last stream and finally shout out to Basil Analyzer if he's here, because we love him. Twenty twenty four, let's go, Yeah, thank you. We need to shame the Etsy chakra thoughts harder. I don't want to. I do think these things are shameful, but you know, if anything, I'd want people to think of me as, you know, like a sassy aunt that's trying to protect you or help you not hurt yourself or you know. It's not that I'm trying to start a war with a witch. It's like if I was going through the park and baby eating dirt, I say, no, babies, stop eating dirt. You know, like where's your mom? That that's how I feel about girls getting into witchcraft, Like, don't eat dirt. You're better than that. I know it makes you feel powerful. I know it makes you feel like you have agency. And we talked about that on the show we did Jay and I did that teen witch stream a couple months ago. Yes, Aunt Jamie, I just love you, guys. I don't want to seek your hurt. Stop eating dirt my babies. Someone says shaming works for women if you haven't intact family, but most don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know what.
Speaker 1: No, I was never a witch. I just was studying lots of magic and a cult and mind control and reading all kinds of different books simultaneously to get kind of a grasp on what's going on. All this witchcraft has to do with MK Ultra in the New Age, which I've done multiple shows about. So yeah, a lot of the witch tropes that I've noticed is that they are scorned women. All right, Maleficent was about that. But this witchcre how does that connect to Princess program? So this book talks about fashion being the witch's best friend. We've done that show about the Balenciaga, We've done the shows about Zoolander, We've done the shows about Old Oh here's the connection. Michelle LeMay. I don't know how I can say that. Lammy or Lamay. She is a famous Hollywood witch and married to a designer. Uh. Doesn't she look like a nice lady? So she's friends with the Kardashians. Should I play a TikTok about that lady? What do you guys think to see? Chelle le May? She wore her husband's head to a fashion show. Are here that she posted on Instagram? All right? So we're going to talk about it. That'll be quiet, okay. A geological agency has since Oh and they were just talking about gold juice again today. Remember that chres her about gold juice. Here's the one about Michelle Ellie m Y, Michelle Lamy May Michelle Lamy.
Speaker 3: She's a seventy eight year old fashion designer from France, currently married to the American fashion designer Rick Owens. Here she is wearing his head on her body during fashion Week. And not only that, through the years, she's developed close relationships with a ton of celebrities, including Asap Rocky. Asap Rocky mentions Rick Owens and his musical Live You're Familiar. Here's another picture of Asap doing the Satanic ritual in the beginning of his career. Not only that, Michelle is very close with another COVID, the Kardashians. Starting to make sense, I would let so.
Speaker 1: There's one of them. Also, you've got Obama, which I have a whole card on her accents five dollars, thanking man. I appreciate that. Send me money, so I keep my clothes on and I'll sing you a song. Yeah, Zulander was right, like we were talking about that the other day about polycules and thrupples and stuff like that was in Zuelander too. Owen Wilson was part of the whole The whole group was married to each other. Remember that no gold juice is something. Tarn Manning went on Whitney Cummings podcast and she was the one who starred in that movie Crossroads with Britney Spears, and she was on Orange is the New Black, and she said that people in Hollywood approached her like several times trying to get her to drink something called gold juice, and she never did. And apparently this is like something that gives you phenomenal cosmic powers and immortality. So weird stuff coming out of Hollywood. Where were we?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, fashion, which is best friends. So you got Michelle LeMay and her husband, the fashion designer, and they are very well connected in Hollywood. Anton la Vay in this book, he would say the uniform of the prostitute is virtually little different than the uniform of the complete witch.
Speaker 4: Yeah. J.
Speaker 1: C Owens says Peel wrote the power positive thinking, which is the foundation of the occult book. The Secret was built on. Yeah, all these manifest see this is how they creep in like they creep in with yoga, like New Age mysticism, Buddhism, Zen, positive thinking, self improvement, and before you know what, you're doing full blown witchcraft. And there's so many different kinds too. I mean, in this little kid's book, I guess we can read a little bit out of it in a minute. But this made me think of hocus Pocus. So remember back in the nineties, hocus Pocus nineteen ninety three, where the three children defeated the evil witches, which was Bette Middler and Sarah Jessica Parker and who's the other lady I can't remember her name, but they were trying to live forever by sucking the life force from children. They were taking the juice, the gold juice from the kids and wheezing the juice and trying to live forever. And then the sequel that came out in twenty twenty two was very different. This was when the witch sisters return. Oh and the poor third witch lady who I can't remember her name, she had now she had like a maybe an injury, she had like palsy or something wrong with her face. Maybe it could have been like a star abby entry or something. But this one. They come back to the future and they're local heroes who are emulated by the townspeople, and the three teen girl witches must empathize with them and carry on their witch traditions. So just within like thirty years, it went from witches are something that steals the life force from children to local heroes. And the shopkeeper in that movie was really weird too, like if you go watch it, you'll see what I mean lying and Cyan gives five dollars. Wake up. It's the first of the month. Amazing streams. Keep it up, A I A thank you five dollars. I will keep it up. We've got one twenty two. It is January first. We're having fun and we've got technok graphics. We've got Jethro, We've got Third World Assassin. Thank you Motz for putting the Dono chat Uh links in there. I haven't even sang one song. What's up you guys know music lovers tonight that Oh Hocus Pocus had the worst. It had like a big musical number. It was not It's not awesome, Edward said. Monsters Ink was about skin kids and taking their fear, energy or life force. Sound familiar exactly, Monsters Inc. And the sequel to Yeah it seql to the Shining Doctor Sleep. I think it's what's called they do that. They suck the life force out of the kids. So hocus Pocus, oh and the oh in hocus Pocus looks like that. Do you need me to explain what this little spiral is? If you don't know what the spiral is, just go look up the FBI's uh dossier on child predators. Just look up FBI's child predator symbols. You'll get that spiral. Right. What's up, Mela? What's up? Farraitas Samuel Hoover, Chitty Cheap Bang Bang, the Child Camp, Yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Princess Diana would say that the Queen would make her watch Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Rusty belt Way says, I've been watching Bewitched, Bewitched reruns on late night TV. Yeah, we're gonna talk about that in a second when I talk about this documentary I watched. So we're just getting out of which core Princess Programming is going into which core? Uh, we talked about real Magic. Let's talk about Marina Obama witch for a second, because I don't see how you guys can't see Michelle Lammy and Marina Obama witch and all these other witches. I've got this girl on TikTok has ninety tiktoks about celebrity witches in Hollywood. Yeah, bewitch normalizes the witch trope for boomers, and it took it out of that idea that the witch is ugly and like haggish, and it made her a feminine, you know, trad wife like. So this is a weird contrast, like trying to make a witch into a trad wife, which her with her witch powers. Right, So Marina Obama witch. Yeah, you all remember, right before the election in twenty sixteen, the wiki leaks least those emails about p I z z A. Right, it was from Marina to Tony p O d E. S t A, who was the brother of Hillary's campaign chairman John And you all know this story, right. They're inviting him to her art institute for a ten thousand dollars intimate dinner party called Spirit Cooking. And then you can find pictures of Marina's performance where she smears symbols on the wall with animal blood, with breast milk, with semen with blood and urine she's put this recipe up. Remember someone said Marina Obama, which would get her clock cleaned by Big Mike Obama probably. So this is a lady who's famous in Hollywood for her mock cannibal dinner parties, right, and she's got pictures of her portraits of her sitting on top of bloody cowbones. I think that one's called Balkan Baroque, which was like some performance that she was doing in nineteen ninety seven in Venice where she won the Golden Lion for Best Artists. And then y'all remember her standing on or next to Jacob Rothschild in that painting called Satan summoning his Legions or that. And this is at the Royal Academy of Arts in London, so she's well connected. In twenty twenty, she was hired by Bill Gates to do a video like a video ad for her Hollow Lens Too, which that didn't really take off. I'm glad, but the Hollow Lens Too is like this headset designed for mixed reality, they called it, and it was up for less than a week before being given twenty four thousand thumbs down on YouTube. So at least there are some people that don't want to see this Obama which stuff.
Speaker 2: And then.
Speaker 1: In twenty twenty one they unveiled her piece of art art installation, some like a crystal rock wall that she built to the victims of the Holocaust in Ukraine called Crystal Wall of Crying and that was attended by Zelenski and the presidents of Israel and Germany and it is linked symbolically to the Whaling Wall in Jerusalem. So here is a Hollywood confirmed witch uh spirit cooker pizzahead, friend of Jay z Old, friend of Jay z Uh, Marina Obama witch. So all you dumb dums on Twitter on X, I mean, I'm sorry saying it just because Taylor Swift puts on a hood U doesn't mean she's a witch. And that's not even what I'm saying, Dorcas, if you listen, I'm saying they're all under mind control and they're using witchcraft as part of that application, scientific application of black magic to put people under mind control. That's what I'm saying. So you're probably and if you can't even grasp that this witchcraft is real, then you'll never grasp that about the mind control like that, that's even probably too far for your brainlet y'all remind me of that Wojack with the sunken in head and the drool. Not you guys, people who just mock this stuff and they don't take it seriously. Yeah, they break the person down and rebuild them in the image of the initiate exactly, the spirit hooker. Yep, where's my songs, guys, It's been forty five minutes and no songs. It's up. Heidi's up, Edward. There's no no Wojackson here, no brainlets, no droolie toast her head. Wojacks in my chat, Rick Cartman says Obama witch was hired by Zelenski recently as a school ambassador. What that's crazy, so High High Priestess, is what pop stars will you always see using a fusion of witchcrafts and mind control? So let's talk about a couple of those, besides Taylor, besides Beyonce. Of course you've got number one Madonna. She made the Kambala mainstream. She is famous for blasphemy. I have a slideshow that I made that goes along with this talk that I'm reading from, and it has pictures from her latest vogue. Like European Vogue, which was just all blasphemy. It was like replacing the Last Supper and she's replacing the Theotokos and it was just really gross. But she, I mean, this is her thing, like, that's what she does. She takes it way too far right, and a huge part of you know, witchcraft and Satanism is blasphemy the holy things. So she's the one that initiated Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera to the Holly Would cult with the Skittles kiss. And that's why you guys will see that I called this out of the Broom closet because it has to do all these things go hand in hand. The more witchcraft you see, the more Skittles stuff you're gonna see. First pop culture reference I can think of that was overtly about that was Buffy the Vampire Slayer. You remember the character Willow and Tara, which Tara is like probably one of the worst characters of all time in television ever, but yeah, they were the Wicked couple. Remember Edward says, want to thank you Jamie and Jay for all you do. You're welcome. I will keep it up. Florence and the Machine has a lot of witchcraft symbolism and her music, her video shake it Out, Shake it Out, Shake it Out, shake it out, shake it up. Oh yeah, okay. The first song of that night AN'SWR two dance with an tele Anya Bags shaken a. That is kind of a eyes wide shuddy theme, isn't it shake it out shaken eye? Yeah? We like Flourns the machine music. I do not like Madonna music. I think Madonna sounds terrible, so I will not be singing Madonna right. But she says that her performances are like sermons. She had that twenty twelve super Bowl, she had the Grammys, Like, we all know about the Madonna stuff. So and then you have Katy Perry. I put number two for which symbolism in her concert? Obviously dark Horse. She was the classic Witch. She came out with her debut song called I Kissed a Girl. Eh, go look up her her video called cry about It Later. It's a cartoon version. Maybe I'll just get a steal from that and show you. But it's your classic, you know, bewitched Witch on a broom, cry Bady Later, Cry by Later. It's not even a bad song. I mean it's a bad song, but it's like, it's a cute song. Here we go, so there's cry about it later. You see there's some stills from it, very classy. And also this has a Skittles kiss in it, hope for me. Ninety seven one ninety nine, Woo woo, witchy woman. See how high she flies? Is that Stevie Nicks, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, cry about it later, cry about it later.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then Taylor Swift Willow Sam Smith. I mean that's like, that's not that's past witchy. That's right to satan because witches think that they're they're not Satanists, but they are. Anyone who wants to come on here and argue with me about that, there's any witchy l who need deliverance, we can argue about that. Gen Z is going to be very witchy. I don't know about gen Alpha. I don't know if they're going to be brainlets or not. It's not looking good of all those teacher talks about what's going on in school today. But gen Z is going to be into which chors aesthetic. Some of the new ones are Melanie Martinez, who also has many symbols of the monarch mind control. She's got split dyed hair. She's got altered personalities. On her album K twelve, her altar goes through a portal with an immortal angel called Lilith, and this Lilith is a witch archetype from the Talmud demon and Sucubus her alter crime, my baby is an extraterrestrial looking thing with two sets of eyes. So how like should I make a bingo? Where's the whiteboard? We'll get that tiny little whiteboard and I'm gonna make a bingo And every time something like this lines up, we're gonna do it. Like it's always aliens, alters, alter personalities, butterflies, past life stuff. I know, I made that grid from my book, but it's like Melanie Martinez checks off all of the boxes. She's got a song called Death she rises from the grave as a butterfly with two sets of eyes. Another one I found was named Bella Porch. Her instagram has a bunch of mind control and witchcraft on it.
Speaker 3: And then.
Speaker 1: Poor Oled Hermione Hermione Granger. Remember it's Levosa, not Leosa. Dan r Bjorn Gronvic says, have you heard about Damien Eccles, Jamie, Yeah, they were the some Killers, teen Killers, right that Johnny Depp was trying to help, Like celebrities got involved somehow? Was that the West Memphis something like that? Right? Which Core? Yeah? Which Core? Which Core is gonna be big.
Speaker 2: Cry about it later?
Speaker 1: Uh yeah? Hermione has said on her Instagram more than once that she's an actual witch. And then poor Daniel Radcliffe, No, let's not talk about that. Maybe we should. I don't know, this is it? Says YouTube? How how weird can we get? Because what I'm telling you, guys is all of this witchcraft and magic, especially like when you know you are giving kids Harry Potter putting that old fallus right in their hand. I found this story Daniel Radcliffe, remember him, Harry Potter, and himself. In an interview, he opened up about his one biopic movie, in which he had to make love with a man, saying it was effing a painful experience, even though he loved filming the movie. I mean, this is just a scene, right, Why is it that's so weird? But that's poor little Daniel Radcliffe. D Daniel Radcliffe, Harry Potter, Harry Paul Talk, Pim Ros says Emma Watson wants to be an sex symbol. She tried to get the fifty shades of gray role. No, her, mooney, don't do that. So classical magicians are gonna say that magic is the art and science of causing change to occur in conformity with your will. The dictum is love under will, and the purpose of it is to get in touch with your guardian angel. But I found a picture of the so called guardian angel in an Arthur's Arthur C. Clark book, and it looks just like a demon. And if you read closely, and if you look into Kenneth Grant and the stuff that I've been talking about for the past couple of months, both the will and the magic wand refer to the Phallus. It's not what you think it is. It's all just Coomer calls you, guys. It's not magic, okay, Crawley stated in the Book of Lies, in a poem called the gun Barrel mighty and erect, this will of mine, this pyramid of fire, I am but a hollow tube to bring down fire from heaven. So that's not Coomer magic. I don't know what it is. So he also identified his or the Phallus with the dying gods Osiris and Dionysus, because it becomes you know it, it dies and it comes back. How does this apply to witchcraft, Well, the witches worship the Maypole and the Phallus in their witch's sabbath, and so this is all still That's why I said the feminists are gonna get mad, because it's still fallocentric, right. And if you look up what the Guardian Angel looks like, according to Arthur C. Clark, it is a nasty It looks like something out of like Hell Razor, or like it looks like a guy with no skin. It's girls. So I'm trying to spell it out for you because I don't want you to get hurt. I don't want all you babies eating dirt. And so these things used to be more hidden than they are today. You know, before when I would point out the devil to people, it would be somewhat alarming, But now it's so passe and saturate, like Sam Smith or the Weekend or like whatever giant performance just happened, it's going to probably look satanic. And now I have the added task of explaining why this is a bad thing, and it's not just done in an artistic like tongue in cheek way. So that's why I'm trying to spell it out for you, because the more I learned about magic, the more it's convinced that humanity was, you know, under a spell in a literal sense, and now they call it mass formation psychosis. And this is before that came out. It was me trying to explain how actual sorcerers were using a cult, you know, pharmachia at like little drugs llis, you know, that stuff to mind control the human race and conform it in their image. Constantine says. The video Jay did on Anya Taylor Joy was pretty eye opening, lots of witchcraft imagery and her Yeah she's on that TikTok list of that girl who made ninety liberty Witches doja cat is Yeah, yeah, exactly. And when I first started reading all this stuff, I wrongly thought that there was a difference between white and black magic. I thought there was, you know, a good magician and an evil sorcerer. But I'm here to tell you that both the right and the left hand path of magic leads to the very same place, madness. What is it? Quran song ego death? Just you know, when I was at my lowest, it wasn't hundreds of esoteric tomes that held the keys to the secrets of the universe that saved me. It was Christ you know, it wasn't crystals and herbs and that. That's a funny thing where if you could write a venn diagraph where which isn't an and creationists like overlap, it's it's herbal remedies and natural cures. And that's why I think a lot of women get sucked into witchcraft because they are trying to get away from the actual pharmachaeo, which is the you know, pharmaceutical industry, the sorcery of the drugs. So I'm trying to save you a lot of time, you guys on roads that go nowhere. We've got a big chat and we've got lively fun mods, tonight tech, more graphics, We've got thoroughll assassin. Gillian Seed eighty three says, dude, there's a few Florence songs that are a cult and her whole Ceremonials album is a cult af but I love it. No light but the light in your bright eyes. I never knew daylight could be so violent. Yeah, yeah, yeah, she's definitely using it. Oh, we got some donuts. Thank you for the donuts, blue skittle, no message. Five dollars, Thank you, Daniel Flores, Thank you for the stream. This is for a Peter or Gabriel song if you feel like singing, God bless okay, five dollars Peter Garril sing, How does it go?
Speaker 2: I am standing up in the waters edge in my dreams. Do do do?
Speaker 1: Do?
Speaker 2: Not hear a single things great? Do do do do do do do do do do do do do.
Speaker 1: Oh red rain? That's it?
Speaker 2: Do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do?
Speaker 1: I have to think of another one? K S s O five dollars. Great work has always been following me j for a long time. Thank you for following us. I stand red ray is coming down? What's that pretty one that he sings? Book of Love is long? And for me, that's a cute one.
Speaker 2: No one can live the dancing. It's full of charts and facts and figure and instructions for dancing.
Speaker 1: But that's Peter careble right.
Speaker 2: I love it when you meet me.
Speaker 1: Veritas a tear now only magic I like is my fire stick? Is that your Amazon fire stick?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: What are we doing? So? The point I'm trying to tell you save you a lot of time. Boils down to all magic is inherently schectual by nature. Anytime you introduce magic to your child, whether you think it's innocent like Disney or it's hardcore like Alixchacole, you are involving them in a sex ritual. Uh So you know, I'm not condemning you, but you need to know that magic is nothing but a way of grooming children for things that they know nothing about. This is not my opinion. This is a matter of understanding Luciferian doctrine and reality. And that's why I get mad at people on Twitter x for just dismissing these things out of hand, like I haven't been studying this for twenty years. And if I don't fully convince you in thirty minutes or less, like you're gonna just invalidate an entire proposition. I don't know people, You guys, I need to stop going on Twitter. It just makes me mad. Chicks get into magic. Guys play video games, Well, guys get into magic through fantasy. I mean they play D and D, they play Star Wars and all of that other sci fi video games are also magic. You can have a lot of esoteric and occult in a video game. Chicks get into crystals and healing and herbs and you know, spices, sing drones by muse. I don't know drawings. All I know by mus is mama Ma, Ma, Mama, mad mad mad Mama, Mama, Mama.
Speaker 2: Mad mad man h.
Speaker 1: Third World Assassination says video games are magic. They have imprisoned the masses with light. Yeah. Yeah, building fantasy worlds, that's magic. But tonight we're talking specifically about witchcraft and bitchcraft and baffle ma and the lust power of the conservative dads. And they're tacI Korn that that is corn bro, that is is corny af What else did I do? Okay? So I watched a documentary called The Witches of Hollywood twenty twenty two, and they're talking about the witch is an iconic figure of transgressive womanhood or transgressive femininity. So the witch is the one that is feared by men, and they're contrasting, you know that the image of the witch likes let's say, from Shakespeare's Macbeth, which is like a hag, or you know, Goya's paintings of the Witch's Sabbath. If you haven't seen those, look it up the artist Goya with the beautiful witches of Hollywood, such as the snow Whites Mother or Stepmother, the evil Queen. So they go back back in time and they start talking about the Malice Maleficarium. I don't know if you guys ever heard of that. It's like this tome the Witch's Hammer that they say that inquisitors and magistrates used to use as a witch hunting manual. Which it always kind of cracks me up when they talk about like burning at the steak and stuff, because I think that's fake news. Dude. I think that there was no as many witch hunts and burnings as they want you to think there was, because that's definitely not the Orthodox Church's way of dealing with this kind of stuff. I don't know, there could have been some a lot of unhinged Catholic inquisitors, but they say that sixty thousand people in the Western world were executed this way. I just don't know. It's kind of suspect to me. I mean, I could see that possibly real witches and Satan worshippers use burning at the stake as a diversion. That's typical narcissist sociopath behavior to accuse someone else of something that you're doing, take the focus off of you and make a scapego of someone else. So that's thing I could see. I could also see real witches and satanists using burnings to eliminate competition, So it could be you know both and right, horse noise, what's up? Horse noise? Someone says that makeup is black magic, Well, there is a case for that. Was it? The Book of Enoch was talking about how one of the Fallen angels taught women how to do makeup. Yeah, the fallen top men to make armor and weapons as well. Enchant with Runes sixty thousand is way off? Is it more or less than you think than that? Yeah, Paul Cassina says, Tom Brady said his wife cast spells to help yeah, Giselle. So she would had a portable altar that he could take to the stadium, and she absolutely would talk about doing witchcraft to help them win football games. Yeah. So this documentary, which is Hollywood's talking about all the witches being burned to the steak blah blah blah. You know, I've been told this is not even an orthodox approach. I don't know how they punish criminals and stuff in the Byzantine Empire. But you know Jesus performed exorcisms and the person was healed and left unharmed. We don't burn people at the stake to get rid of demons, you know, which is in the church don't have as much power as they think they do. We do prayers of exorcisms before you are baptized. They can do special prayers over you if you think you're being stalked by demon or oppressed or what have you. But we don't burn people alive. I think trying to still think of another Peter Gabriel song that's worth five dollars that I know.
Speaker 2: Jack over searching you feel my way through the song saving name, whatever fear events. I'm sorry that makes any of sense. I reach out through the border fence, gonna come talk to me.
Speaker 1: There's this, Please talk to.
Speaker 2: Me, Come on, talk to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I did a show on the Book of Enoch, one of my first shows a couple of years ago with Kristen. We were talking about a Book of Enoch. So we don't burn people. Disney's snow White then was one of the first in Hollywood to introduce the attractive fantasy vamp, which along with the classic Old Crone. Remember she was like magic mirror on the wall lady because she was all beautiful. And then she took the potion and she became the Old Crone and that's how she tripped snow White into taking the apple. So this is an example of a witch talking again about destroying the youth of a young girl to advance her own. And this is what you're going to see again and again in the classic witch motif, is that which is hate children. We just watched We're going to do a weird kids movie stream Jay and I are going to do it. And we watched The New Witches with Anne Hathaway and there again it was about how witches hate children. And that kind of uh checks out because of all the you know, unliving of the fetuses and the Witchcraft conversation. So the evil queen is beautiful and cruel. She's willing to destroy her young girl. Uh. She is in her full moon phase as they would call it in witchcraft. It's that the triple moon godess, right, the waxing moon, the waiting moon, and the full moon. And she the witch queen from snow White was actually based on the femme fatals of Hollywood at the time, Joan Crawford and Greta Carvo. Speaking of snow White, the scene with the seven Dwarfs snoring is based on the time Walt Disney went to Bohemian Grove and complained about how he could hear all the other men snoring in their chance at night. So can you imagine Walt Disney at Bohemian Grove? Did you know he went there? That's crazy. J c Owens says. A common price paid in exchange for the is for a female to give up her chance at motherhood. Yeah, that's in uh Tangled two. The mom is stealing the youth from her by taking her hair. Remember someone said I tried to get my girlfriend back holding my boombox playing in your eye outside my girlfriend's window. I'm still extracting Bookshop from my glutes. Yeah, don't do that. Only John Cusack can do that. That's not for us mortals, It's only for Cusacks. Yeah. Triple Goddess, Maiden, Mother Matron. So other examples of witches in Hollywood. We've got Wizard of Oz that brought this idea of a good witch. Glinda and bad witch. I don't know her name, Wicked Witch of the East. I've seen that play Wicked a bunch of times. I should know el Faba. How about that her name is alfha Bah. So you've got the idea that only bad witches are ugly. And then I did watch a movie called I Married a Witch in nineteen forty two with Ronica Lake. Let's finish talk about the documentary and then we'll talk about I'm Married a Witch. John Coombsack. Yeah, only John Coombsacks can play Peter Gabriel on the boombox. Another classic movie about witches was Bellbooken Candle in nineteen fifty eight. And then you have that TV show Bewitched nineteen sixty four where she tries to become the perfect mother slash wife without magic. She wants to be a normal suburban housewife because before the witch was, you know, the outsider, she was the Baba Yaga, the weird lady that lived in the woods, right, almost kind of like a feral lady. But now Hollywood is trying to make it a little more refined, make it a little more palatable, saying you can retain your witch powers while also having a family and Bewitched is one of the first examples of that because she's trying to get away from her magic family, so she only tries to rely on her powers as a lash resort. This is part of the foibles of the show, is like she ultimately always has to do that little wiggle her nose to get out of a sticky situation. I dream of Genie. Yeah Technographics says every time I hear about the musical Wicked, I think of South Park episode with Randy. I don't know if I've seen that one. Tell me more. Thirdle Assassin said that Disney Witch show the Witch has a husband who is metal and a robot, but also he is the devil weird. Okay, so you've got Bewitched. So this kind of subverts the witch wife dynamics, saying that you can be both, you can have both. Her mom in Bewitched is the sassy, bitter, single witch that doesn't trust men. Right. And then there's something that I found out about. I don't know, forgive me if you guys have already knew about this or talked about it. It's a feminist group called the Women's International t r R is t conspiracy from Hell. I had never heard of this before, maybe in Rachel's book, but I don't know. So the Women's International tr Conspiracy from Hell Witch for short. They were trying to reappropriate the image of the witch as a way to denounce the link between patriarchy and capitalism. So there's these cycles that these generations are going through, Like the words patriarchy and capitalism were not in our vocabulary as teenagers. We were not talking about dismantling, you know, systems. We were just having fun in the nineties. So it's just really strange that in this nineteen sixty eight they're talking about denouncing patriarchy and capitalism with witchcraft. I guess that skips skip the millennials because that's not what we were doing when we were young, but it's back now. And so this feminist witch group would pass out leaflets they had it says. They adopted the witch cult hypothesis by claiming that those persecuted as alleged witches in European history have been members of a surviving pre Christian pagan religion, which the Christian authorities then sought to suppress. That old chestnut right in their Manifesto, which propagated the erroneous claim that nine million women have been burned to death. Nine million, so this documentary says sixty thousand. This feminist group from nineteen sixty eight says nine million women burned to death during the witch trials of the early modern period. That's ridiculous. This claim has originated with the first wave feminist Matilda Joscelyn Gage says Witch declared that any woman could become a witch by declaring herself to be one, and that moreover, any group of women could form a witch's coven. In one of their leaflets, it has stated that if you are a woman and dare to look within yourself, you are a witch. You make your own rules. You are free and beautiful. You can be invisible or evident in how you choose to see. What is the difference between this and libertarianism? And that's why that calendar is so stupid and witchcraft because it isn't libertarianism. Just do what that wilt. I don't know, someone argue with me so I can make my point. But so yeah, then you've got Hollywood doing the dual portrayal of the witch as a free spirit but also an evil figure, such as with the witches in Rosemary's Baby nineteen sixty eight, So even then they are presenting two different kinds of witch depending on what your alignment is. Right. This also coincides with the birth of the corn industry. Surprise surprise, movies start coming out called Mark the Witch, Satan's Cheerleaders, The Touch of Satan. So now you've got you're newty magazines perfectly aligning up with this resurgence of feminism and witchcraft. And I guess I found all of these, like witch media books and magazines with the covers so you can see, here's a book Arros and Evil, this is about that time. But they're so they're linking up sexuality, witchcraft, and feminism. Then you've got the processed Church. Here's another publication, Bitchcraft, Witchcraft Today, Living Nude, with Antone Leavy on the cover. Bizarre. There's another Church of Satan with her as the Altar. Witchcraft nineteen seventy. Wow, this cover that No, what is this a movie? Witchcraft seventy here's the cover. It says, see actual human sacrifice on the blood stained Altar of ball See weird demonic rights to the cults of Collie. See erotic prayers to the Goddess of the cloven Hoof. See macloub orgies of a secret sect of evil. See the Church of Satan celebrate its infamous Black Mass. See a cult manifestation in the Coven of the Dead. See the central ecstasies of hippie families. Oh, that's another thing we're gonna talk about in a second, Like all of these cults are just koumb calts trying to get a harem of women. Here's some other media from the time period. It's all just gross, super gross. So yeah, so you've got feminism, you've got witchcraft, you've got corn, You've got your Italian movies like Black Sunday and Suspiria they've got witches in them. And then you've got your whole teen witch genre popping off in nineteen seventy six with Carrie, which opens up with her getting her menstrual period in the very first scene. And so it's saying a power comes with this menstruation, right, And we talked about that on Rockfin with that Kenneth Grant book. Oh, and of course they always have to throw in that whole witchcraft has nothing to do with Satanism. It's totally different. You guys, Like, I know, we all do the same things and worship the same goat headed schwan man, but it's totally different. Uh. You've got Sybil Leak, that famous old witch. I think she's in this kid's book, actually going on talk shows saying, oh, which groud isn't Satanism, It's totally different. I thought she was, Oh yeah, here she is right here, So isn't this nice for kids? A witch coven has thirteen members, thirteenth members, the High Priestess, and then old Civil Leek on the other side, and this is like, what is this just a kid's book? So Civil Leak's going around saying it's it's way different. Yeah. They showed a clip of her going on this show called The Amazing World of Creskin and she's saying the link between satan and witches is due to bad publicity in the Middle Ages where people they just didn't know, they were just scared of things that they didn't understand. And then this movie talks about the Witches of east Wick, which we did a show on our witch stream a couple months ago, Jaye and I did. We did the Craft and we did Witches of east Wick and we did practical Magic. I can't remember the other one, Love which that was another one. But yeah, so you've got hocus Pocus, you've got sa Brain and the teenage witch Charm Buffy the Van Fire Slayer, which introduced the first Wicked Skittles couple, and then for the next younger millennials, Harry Potter and they introduced her Money as the nerdy witch so and then Molificent. And here is a poignant something that they pointed out is like a lot of these witches start out wanting to be good, just like Katy Perry, just like Taylor Swift, just like Britney Spears. They have this thing in them where they want to be good or thought of as good. So Maleficent starts out like an angel, right, She's flying up into the sun. She's looking all glorious and she's like brown, she's a beautiful woodland demigod thing. And then she's violated, you know, someone cuts and cuts off her wings. She has a psychotic break, she has a trauma. Right then she becomes something else, So which oftentimes in these tales, and I think in real life too, is just like coming from a place of a woman being you know, scorned or violated or traumatized. I'm not saying that they're not responsible for their actions, but these things tend to be able to be traced back to certain things. And then what they go into is women saving women from men, which is not really a thing. You know, Christ saves us, not women. Don't save women from other men. But that's the feminist message in Maleficent. Oh and then I don't usually like to watch the show American Horror Story. I just think that's kind of over the top and grows. But when I had my tooth out, I did. I put on the season with Kim Kardashian because I was curious, and whenever I am in pain or sick, I like to like watch a scary movie or something so I don't feel so bad. But I watched a couple episodes of American Horror Story covin it's got old Kim Kardashian as a witch in it, and this season, actually they did have a whole season about witches, but this one is about a girl who has to choose between like having a baby or being a celebrated award winning actress, and so it's got elements of Rosemary's Baby in it. But yeah, Kim Kardashian plays like a pr person, like a witch person. And I saw this like TikTok about the Kardashians. Now, that's been going around for a couple of years, at least several years. They said that they're one of their ancestors, one of their Armenian ancestors. What was their name, kekl Kardashian made a pact with Armenian witches for her female descendants to have fame and money, but the men in their lives would like it would never work out or something. I don't know if that's real or not, but that was going around a couple of years ago. But yeah, she's an American horror story, Kevin. She hangs out with Michelle Lammy. That'll witch designer ladies. So these degrees of separation are not that far. Oh and then did you know there's gonna be a no there already is a Charmed reboot with Latina girls in it. Remember that show Charmed? I hated that show. It was really stupid. I did watch Buffy the Van Firs later, but I hated Charmed really dumb. So they mentioned a movie called I Married a Witch nineteen forty two, which was a Criterion collection movie with Veronica Lake and Frederick Marsh called I Married a Witch and it's really I don't know it. It was like a comedy. It was a goofy kind of it was. It was bizarre. I'm gonna talk about it. What else we got going on here? Donuts? Donuts for songs. Yeah, So I'm Married a Witch starts out with like Puritans burning witches again in New England, a town called Roxford, New England, and they're treating it like it's entertainment, like it's a show, like it's a They're like, come get your peanuts and watch the you know, witches be burned at the steak. So and this made me think, like, I don't know about the burning the witches at the steak, but there was a lot of martyrs made in Rome and other places that were made into games. Like they're saying this witch burning was so again. They're taking the real history persecution of Christians at the Coliseum and stuff like that, and they're saying this happened to witches. So this Puritan dude is cursed because he accused this lady of witchcraft. They burn her. A tree was planted in the ashes and the roots are haunted or something like that, and his curse is that all his relationships will fail. All his ancestors or his descendants relationships are going to fail because the tree has cursed roots. And here comes Jennifer the Witch. The witch's name is Jennifer, played by Veronica Lake, and her and her father come out of the roots like smoke, and she chooses this guy who's running for governor to fall in love with. So the smokes go into like bottles of liquor, and like they say that every man has to marry the wrong woman in this bloodline. And somehow she gets a body and she makes this guy running for governor save her from a fire, and she keeps asking if he likes blondes, and she's like kind of casting a spell on him and he turns down her advances. It turns out he was a good guy, and by him explaining love to her, she becomes mortal and is able to overcome her witch past and get married and have a family. So it's kind of got like a wholesome message, but it was weird because her witchcraft is what made him win the election, and that made me think of old Ronald Reagan. They were very much into seances, Nancy Reagan and Ronald Reagan. Of course they were from Hollywood, and they introduced a lot of witchy things to the White House. Charmed was whack. Yeah, Charnod was really dumb. So celebrity witches and what else are we gonna talk about? Old Gerald Gardner? Do you want me to let's see? Read you something from the Beyonce book Beyonce for Let's see if you all remember last time we did a stream? It was all about Queen Bee says. When Beyonce was a young girl, she helps her mom in the slam by sweeping the floor. She saw how hard her mom worked. She watched her mom turn ideas for the salon into reality. She's just like you and me. Beyonce loves singing and dancing. When she was nine, she auditioned for a group called Girls Time. She was chosen to join the group along with a girl in Kelly Roland. Beyonce, Kelly, and the rest of Girls Time were such great performers they competed on a television show called Star Search. This is so funny. It's just making heroes out of Oh. Look there's Beyonce and jay Z, happily married couple, just a just a little happy family and bye. It's good, the good. So she's up there with Kamala Harris. This is what's on the back of this book. Harry Belafonte, Harriet Tubman, Barack Obama, Martin Luther King Junior, and Beyonce and jay Z. Heroes of civil rights. Other celebrity witches you want to talk about, Oh, Megan Fox, how about that her and Machine Gun Kelly. I'm sure you guys have heard of their antics. Lana del Rey. So if you want a complete list of the ninety celebrity witches that this girl has compiled, let me see if I can find it for you. A warning along, I'll put it a link to it. But she's got a TikTok about ninety different celebrities. Uh, Lana del Rey is one of them. Azale Oh who actually didn't she say she like put a curse on Donald Trump or something? She put Lnna del Ray hext Donald Trump at one point, you guys remember that Azalea Banks Giselle. We talked about her. Stevie Nicks, who also was on that American horror story, which is season. Kesha has done a lot of occultic videos, also said that her private parts were haunted at one point. She now has a show called Conjuring and Kesha where she goes around ghost hunting essentially, so that's fun. Singer Lauren Yureguwey calls her fans the coven. She's from Fifth Harmony. I'd never heard of that girl before. Abigailslin do we talk about her? She has an album called Witchcraft. She was on a talk show talking about how she comes from a long line of witches and that's another thing, generational witches. And so in I married a witch. That movie with Ronic Lake, she's fighting her father who wants to keep her a witch or like a puff of smoke that haunts a tree, and she's saying, no, I'd rather have a family. So she's got to keep her dad in a bottle on the mantle. There is a singer rapper named Princess Nokia who openly does Santa Ria. She has a song called Brewha. She says that her goddess is Yamaya Yamana. I think that's one of the voodoo Luda goddesses. Kesha's still around. Yeah, apparently she's got a new show, new ghost on her show. Hey Frankie D. What's up FRANKI D nine ninety nine. God bless you and Jay Merry Christmas, Happy New Year. This is the year of epistemology and of course the year of our Lord. Yes, thank you for coming. Thank you for the super chap. If you want to give me a a donut, we haven't say much. Oh, Heidi gave me a donut twenty five donuts. Thank you. Happy New Year. Keep sharing your knowledge please, Okay, we'll do. We're off to a good start this year. Streaming on January first, Jethro says Seinfeld with the Kesha hug denial, I never saw that. It's like a controversy. Kesha is working the corners. Yeah, I know so. Yeah. Nicole Richie remember her with Paris Hilton's Nicole Richie. She is now a crystal salesman House of Harlow. If you need to buy your crystals, buy them from Lionel. Richie's daughter, Vanessa Hudgens is also on this work in the corners with her spiritual blog called astral and Opal. Then you've got that Melanie Martinez that we talked about before. Oh, Holly Madison, Hugh Hefner's ex girlfriend. Remember that show Girl next Door about him and his three girlfriends. So that's where corn again, Witchcraft, tr aff of girls all coalesce with old playboy. Holly Madison calls herself baby Witch. Grimes talks about doing witchcraft in high school. She says that a lot of her music comes from the influence of pagan gods. She talks a lot about goddess energy. She also carries a sword around a lot. I don't know what that's about. Maybe she's trying to be like Columbia or something. But there's so many more, just like ninety nineties. I mean, oh, do we talk about gold juice? Yet? We did? We talked about that at the beginning, right, So Hollywood's drinking the gold juice, getting jiggy with it, and you're gonna be upset when you get to the end, and all you have to show for it is mental illness and crystals and a bunch of books written by idiots and grifters and conman So I beseech you to get out now and drop this stupid witch stuff while you still can. It's not getting you anywhere. It's not giving you any power over men or women or anything. You know, Wika comes from a coomer. Let me show you a picture of this guy girls prevert named Gerald Gardner. Let me see if I can pull up his beautiful mug, just to show you who is writing your books. Here's one on Wika. That guy looks like a I don't know what a guy you want to take life advice from. Guy who's religion you want to be a part of. Oh here, I can never tell if ai or not. But we were talking about Obama, witch and Kardashian. But yeah, Gerald Gardner. So all these cults are created by sex predators, okay, and they prey on women and children and men. They especially focus on people who are disillusioned by Christianity. Others target hedonistic women who lack the restraint that religious women have. So if you're like a bonfire girl, if you're like a dancing girl, if you're like a what's that place they all go to in the desert burning man, those types of free spirit girls are going to be attracted to witchcraft. You know, things cults like Mormonism, you could be argued, is a sex cult. You know, Joseph Smith was learning teenage girls and having men give their wives to him. And this is like all cults. This is like, you know, Jim Jones, David koresh the cult axiom, all of your women are belong to us. This is the formula that Joel Gardner would use, Alex Sanders would use. So if you know, if you're a witch and you don't come for me, because I've done my homework, I know what these guys are. It's just another way to abuse women. It's there's no power in it, you know. The Gardener's neo pagan wicking cult is another example of the same model, because he just wanted to get his hands on women. Jay always makes a joke he just wanted to smack people's butts, and it's really true. Veritas eturna. I'm coming for you, Jamie. I'm gonna get you, okay, you can. I don't know why anyone would argue with me. I just want the best for you. I want you to stop putting dirt and worms in your mouth and grow up. So yeah, the feminists and women are gonna be disappointed when they join these covens and they realize it's just another way to get abused by weirdos. The the rituals are very similar to LDS, especially Alex Sanders. Alex Sanders not Alexander's which you can see videos sometimes on YouTube before they like take them off, but they they're gross, and they are similar to the five Points of Fellowship of the LDS, which is a Masonic thing too. So the real purpose of these cults and these whack religions is to a have weird ritual sex or b watch people have weird ritual sex and make business deals. After right, we party and we do oh r gies. The men in these things are just using their leadership to exploit people. And I've talked about that before. Gurus Actually, Guru's gonna heal you with their magic fallas I'm gonna help your ego die. My ego would die if a goo river got his hand. Let me. That's gross, okay Ooh, I got some donuts. I got fifty donuts from Gary. No message, thank you Gary, Happy New Year, Gary. I appreciate that. Give me a song to sing and I'll do it. Uh. There was a feminist name Zee Budapest who took Wika Gerald Gardner's Wicca and made it into a woman's religion and all this stuff Garter's rights and the foundation of what could come from Alice Shacurley anyways, who was also a Freemason, just like Joseph Smith. So I think next time we do a live I'm just gonna get my first weird stuff out and we're just gonna go over the like basics, basics of magic, basics of Freemasonry, Oto, Illuminati, Knights, Templar, all the ABC's. What else do I got for you guys tonight? I'm having fun. We're hanging out, got Jethro Techmore and Clint third World Assassin. What else do you guys want to talk about? Let's see what's in this witch book. I honestly just feel sorry for girls who say that I'm a witch. I don't hate anybody. I am trying to help you. It's like Gandalf, I'm not here to hurt you. I'm trying to help you. So this children's book about witches starts out talking about Cibilique. She calls herself a white magic witch because she claims to heal people and predict the future. So they call it the old religion. They say the practice of witchcraft started when the world was very young and people first began to believe there were gods, so they always do this. My religion goes back to the dawn of time. Witches believe that enormous amount of energy flows from the supreme being. But mentally plugging into this power source, the witch too becomes powerful in a similar way to the machine gets electricity from a wall outlet, which does make this connection by using certain spells and chants. I'm trying to help you because like all these people, what they say this this is nature worship. This witchcraft is like just uh, the worship of you know, water and air and fire and whatever. But then you get into it and you're worshiping pan. You're worshiping this goat headed baprom may horny orgiastic goat man, and you're talking to vegetables and making the un If you don't know what I'm talking about, you have to see my show I'll Rocken call Hidden Dage with the Rainbow about the creation of fine horn, the nature preserved fin horn or fine horn, and I'm not sure how you pronounce it. Scottish weirdos who are all involved with the un but they think that Cabbage has told them things and they met Pan in the forest. So I'm just trying to keep you from losing it and being demonized. I mean, Kesha has said her private parts were haunted. You remember that she had to do some kind of cleansing to get rid of a spirit that was attached to her Cooter somebody else said that to another celebrity, said they had like a spirit boyfriend they couldn't get rid of. This is crazy. So what else in this kid's witch's book? Circe Greek, I don't know. That tale something about ooh, she turned men into pigs? So that plays out that tracks This is what this stuff does. The satanic witch using manipulation by how you dress and lust power to get men to do what you want, turn them into pigs. Basically, that's actually the plot of Metropolis. I me and Isaac talked about that a couple of weeks ago. Oh I got ten more donuts. Anonymous says, Merry Christmas and happy New Year. Merry Christmas to you too, a non, I hope you've been a good boy, a good and don't be a bad a noon. So Circe was a witch who could make Vince pigs. That's what that chapter is about. They talk about, Oh media, I don't know how you pronounced that madea or media? That would make sense if it was media a mythical witch another Greek tale. Were Circe and Media real witches? Or were they miss Chapter five? The Burning Time? Oh? And it's always these woodcuts, right, always? Which is inflamed in the woodcuts?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Paul's here? Hey, what's helping? Better?
Speaker 2: Call Paul?
Speaker 1: Paul says, Hi, Jamie, blessing tivy to you, blessedativity. How are you? Christ Is born? Glorify him. We're almost done, but I'm glad you came. What are you talking about? Anna Nicole Smith? What did she do? Yeah? So the Burning Time? You've got the woodcuts? Of course you've got this one. And of course they left out the one, the famous one of them kissing the devil's but right, no one wants to talk about that. Let's pull it up here, we are we all know this one, right? They lead that out of the kid's book. Oh and witchcraft it became it was outlawed in Britain, I think until like the seventeen hundreds. But I just saw this video of the Queen doing her druidic ritual when she was what do you call that? When Queen's crowned, So she also had to be go through the druid ritual also, so burning time of the Middle Ages, they believe the devil devil had a huge army of witches to help him. Yeah, like I said, I don't buy that. I don't buy nine million. That's retarded.
Speaker 4: Ours.
Speaker 1: Here's old Anton LaVey again. So we were talking about the broomstick on rock Fin and how it's a rudimentary dil d o. Also the use of drugs to go to the witch's sabbath because it's an astral trip. So if you want to know more about that, you can go to the Rock Fin called rated Exo and what else. Yeah, Paul Coornation into the Druid Nation. Look that up, Queen Elizabeth Druid Coronation. Well that's pretty much all I have. And it's been two hours with y'all. It's been really fun. I don't have any more donuts, do I have any more super chats. I'm glad you all came tonight to hear me talk about witches. I just want to help. I don't want these girls getting abused to the point of no return, thinking that they're all powerful witches man, and this stuff on Twitter is just got me tripping. But I think that's all I have for tonight. And next time, yeah, let's take my first book and we'll talk about the chapter in there about magic and we'll do some more defense against the dark arts. So thank you all for coming and having a good night.