Speaker 1: Enjoy these back to back classic Forbidden Knowledge News episodes. Today, my guest is Mike Ricksecker. He is an author and researcher that has appeared on multiple television shows and programs as a paranormal historian. He also produces his own internet supernatural based shows on the Haunted Road Media YouTube channel, and is the producer and director of the docuseriies The Shadow Dimension, which is available on several streaming platforms. He also hosts the Edge of the rabbit Hole live stream show and the Connecting the Universe interactive class. Haunted Road Media is also his own paranormal and supernatural book publishing and video production company, representing a number of paranormal authors. Mike, welcome back.
Speaker 2: How you doing doing really well? Chris, Great to be back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's great to have you back on youre always a busy man, like we were just discussing, working on and publishing books, television shows, podcast, your own talk show and all the research behind all that. And you cover everything from paranormal phenomena, shadow people, UFOs, Alaska Triangle, which we'll get into a little bit today in all manner of high strangeness. Can't wait to get into our discussion. But it's been a while since you've been on. Remind the audience a little bit about yourself and some of the things you got going on.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, so you know. Mike rick Secker, author, researcher, filmmaker. The most recent book that I've published here is Alaska's Mysterious Triangle, came out last year, but piggybacking off of the television show The Alaska Triangle that was on Travel Channel and then most recently here on the History Channel, we had The Unexplained with William Shatner. With this explores a lot of that strange phenomena that occurs primarily in the in the what we call the Alaska Triangle. Filmmaker as far as, I have my own docuseriies The Shadow Dimension, which is running free on two b TV right now. Roku channel just picked it up, although it's not airing out there yet, I guess it will be out there soon and a number of other streaming locations. So I have my hands in a lot of different things. Plus we have the tour, so we're going to Egypt here in a couple of months in February. We have an Alaska cruise as well, and some other ones that'll be coming up to right on.
Speaker 1: Also remind the audience what kicked all this interest in paranormal and high strangeness offer you and set you off on this path.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely so. I mean, for me, I'm an experiencer. My very first experience was when I was about eight years old, woke up in the middle of the night and there's a tall, dark shadow standing in the corner of my bedroom. And you know, I had no idea about shadow people, shadow entities and anything like that at the time, which is what this thing was. You know, I just thought there was an intruder in my room and he was about to kill me or something like that. But he didn't, which is good, you know, because I'm alive and still able to tell the table. But he did get physical with me. He had approached my bed, grabbed me by the wrists, crossed my arms across my body, and then ran off down the hall. And so this was my first significant paranormal experience. But I had many others over the years, other shadow experiences, other things that I had seen and witnessed, as far as like a lot of the esoteric stuff that I've gotten into that really started with Well, I've always been interested in history, but in nineteen ninety three when the Mysteries of the Sphinx Special came out by John Anthony West Robert Shop that had Charlton Heston as the presenter, that just that absolutely grabbed my attention, and so that sent me down that rabbit hole as well. Then, you know, over the years just kind of figured out that all this stuff is really interrelated. It's very very connected to each other, which is why I've come up with what I call the Connected Universe and I have an entire learning platform on that now right on.
Speaker 1: I love that. Yeah, the more I look into this, the deeper the connections go between all this phenomenon from shadow people, UFOs, paranormal aliens. There all seems to be some kind of connection to everything. And I love It's like an onion you're trying to peel through and the next layer just leads to more layers and more layers. So I don't know if we ever find all the answers, but it's definitely fun trying to get there for sure. Now, since we started talking about shadow people a little bit in your experience, I know we've discussed this before, but I want to get a little deeper into this before we go into the Alaska Triangle. Now. I don't know if I've told you this before. This is something that I've recently been revisiting. I used to have sleep paralysis. This was years ago. This was about maybe ten, maybe almost twelve years ago, and it was after I was getting out of my it was a bad marriage. I was going through divorce and I was having a tough time with things. And this was before I even thought about starting a talk and all this stuff like that. And I used to remember just being frozen, partially awake, looking around, kind of being scared that I couldn't move, And then all of a sudden, I wouldn't only see like one shadow figure, It'd be like they were having a party in the next room. I'd see like a bunch of people, like just shadows walking down the hallway. It seemed like people were kind of whispering and talking, but they were all in shadow form. And then all of a sudden, I'd hear this like loud banging noise coming from my ceiling, and I'd all I could do was stare up at it, and they get louder and louder, until I would freak out so much that I'd pop myself out of that situation. Eventually, all that stopped whenever I got myself into a better state of mind. And originally I thought it was just you know, the scientific explanation of sleep paralysis. You know, this is just what your brain does whenever you get into this sleep state, and that's all it was. But more recently, after you know, wonderful researchers like yourself, I've had plenty of other guests that we've discussed sleep paralysis and shadow entities. I've come to believe that there's something much deeper going on with this, and that these may be some sort of intelligences that we're interacting with in a different spectrum or realm that we can't see through, you know, our normal perception. And I want to get your thoughts on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, shadow people are a lot of different things. And you know, there is that misnomer that the medical community puts out there that it's only related to you know, what they call the the intruder effect, is only related to sleep processes. People see and experiencing these things at all different times of the day. They could be you know, walking around their house and they see a shadow dart down the hall. You know, people experience them with their out walking in the woods and they see shadows moving about in this sort of thing. So you can be awake. It could be coming up out of sleep, you could be it could be broad daylight. It could be in a totally different room in the house, the kitchen, you know, wherever. People see and experience these things all different with all different conditions when it comes to sleep prolysis aspect of it. You know, I believe that this is two different phenomenon that can happen at the same time. So and I've experienced sleep prowess. It's a little bit different than you because most people will experience it where you know, they're coming out of sleep and they're still partially paralyzed, which is very natural. It's a natural biological phenomenon. You know, the body will paralyze you while you're sleeping so you don't act out your dreams at night, and sometimes when you wake up, you're still experiencing that process. Some people, it's a little bit more rare, will experience it the other way, where they might be so exhausted that their body shuts down. Uh, and but their mind is still awakened. This is what's happened to me a couple of times, is I was just so exhausted that my body would shut down, but my mind would stay awake. So I was still aware of everything going on around me, but I could not move. I was paralyzed, which is just as scary. But you know, a lot of a lot of people will experience this. You know, at night in bed they see the shadow person. But you know, for one, like I already said, we experienced this multiple different times per day. The second thing is, you know, we we dream about a lot of different things in medical communities, trying to say that these are just hallucinations that are coming out of our dreams as we're waking up, and it's like, well, why is it always a person? You know, because that's what people know. You had a whole bunch of people, which is pretty wild. But you know, we dream about a lot of different things. You know, we could there could be trees and bushes in our dreams. There could be trains, planes flying overhead, things like that. I've had dreams of being on stage with Motley Crew and I've never woken up to you know, ten thousand people in my room, the pyrotechnics going off and the drum kit. No, that would be awesome, it'd be a lot of fun. But that doesn't happen. You know, people wake up when they see a person or like you, you know, multiple people there. So I think what's happening here in these cases is that you know, we're feeling there, We're feeling their presence, you know, we're feeling their energy. And anybody who's had small children will understand this. Where small child wakes up in the middle of the night, they've had a bad dream, they need to use the restroom and get a glass of water whatever. Usually they come up to the bed, tap you on the shoulder, wake you up, and you're like, okay, let's go take care of it. But sometimes you end up with that child. And my youngest son, Camera was notorious for this. It doesn't tap you on the shoulder or shake you awake. They just stand there at the at the bed and they just stare at you, which is which is really creepy, you know, because you wake up be like, oh my god, Caaron, what are you doing? And it'll say, you know, I had a bad dream or I need some water. Okay, we'll go take care of that. But you know, if he didn't tap me or wake me up, what is it that woke me up? And what it is is we each have a toroidal field of energy that surrounds us that extends out several feet and you know, basically, when his energy crossed into mind, I was able to feel his presence. I was able to feel his energy, and that woke me up, and we took care of the things that he needed to take care of. So I think that's what's happening with these these shadow beings, is that you know, we're feeling their energy, we're feeling their presence in the room that wakes us up, and we're going through the whole natural biological process of you know, coming out of sleep, and sometimes we have that paralysis. Some people report not even feeling the paralysis. They see the things standing there and they're not even paralyzed. But other people will feel the paralysis. But I think so, I think that's two different things happening at the same time. Here, the you know, supernatural paranormal whatever you want to call it, shadow entity phenomena, and then the sleep parroalysis.
Speaker 1: Now, this is kind of off topic, but it's it's in the same similar realms. A few years ago, I remember having I was dreaming, and it was a dream that it was like a home invasion, and I was sleeping next to my girlfriend at the time, and she was in my dream, and in the dream, we were both being tied up by these home invaders and chairs and you know, putting blindfolds on us, and all of a sudden, in my dream, the home invaders started pouring like waterboarding us, pouring water over our heads. And at the same time, it seemingly my girlfriend had spilled water right over my face trying to reach over and grab a glass of water. So like, I woke up in this terrible, terrified state, not knowing what was going on. I thought like I was really being waterboarded and drowned by home invaders. And then I'm coming to and she's like, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that. But the way it all came together and seemingly like my dream led up to it, it was very interesting. I just want to get your thoughts on the possibilities there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it almost sounds like, of course I didn't experience. I wasn't in the situation. But it sounds like, you know, because of what your girlfriend did, your your mind, because you're actively dreaming at the time, interpreted the feeling of the wet sensation, the water being uh you know, poured onto you. It it reinterpreted that into the dream as the waterboarding. But you know, sometimes you know, and I've I've done classes and things like this, dreams, premonitions, you know, those things really happen. Uh. We actually will get dream visitations from loved ones that have passed. So there's a lot a lot of interesting things that happen within our dream state.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, that's that's super interesting. Now, while we're in these realms of dream states, I want to talk a little bit about what people could possibly be experiencing during astral experiences, out of body experiences. Some people actively go and they seek exploration in these astral realms, and they have techniques of knowing how to exit their body in a certain way, and they actually come into contact with some of these entities, not only shadow entities, but multiple different types. And I'm wondering if you think that through the astral travel, through these out of body experiences that were actually our consciousness is accessing these realms that possibly these beings could be originated from.
Speaker 2: Quite possibly you know, these you know, these other beings. I think what a quote unquote true shadow person is is an interdimensional beings coming from some other plane of existence. And by definition, uh, the astra plane is another plane of existence, so some of these things could be on that plane. And yeah, I've I've heard a lot of people talk about when they go and they travel, not only do they seek out loved ones and visiting different locations. And I think some of these different shadow people that people witness, you know, are actually astra projections of you know, maybe a grandmother or whatever knows how to astro project and lives for away from her her daughter and her granddaughter and goes to visit them at night and appears in the room. If the person happens to wake up as a shadow, you hear like a you know, this is of a shimmer type person in this sort of thing. So that could actually be somebody astro projecting. But people do report that they will see other beings there as well, And so I've had that question come up or where somebody's like, you know, I've seen these shadow beans in the astro plane and coming back into my room and you know there's the shadow person standing there, and you know they're wondering, you know, is that shadow person trying to uh, you know, get into my body? You know that sort of thing. Because people, there's this kind of misnomer of like all shadow entities are dark and evil in the various and and they're not. They're a large variety of different types of shadow entities with different agendas, just like people. So some of them, you know, they could be you know, people talk about spirit guides. You know, they could be something like that. They could be you know, maybe they are the visage of a loved one that's just looking in on you and you're only because everything comes down to you personal resonance, energy, vibration, that sort of thing, and so things aren't quite vibrating on the right frequency. You know, you might not see it clearly. So it could be something like a love them, or it could just be something else. Entirely, we're really not aware of who what they are.
Speaker 1: Now while we're talking about possible intelligent manifestations, I'm very curious and very interested about what we're seeing with orbs, and not necessarily just you know, orbs that we see with pictures and photography that could possibly be dust, but the ones that actually manifest in front of us and seemingly have some kind of intelligent aspect to them. And I've seen some pretty compelling pictures where the orbs actually look like they have like faces and things like that in them. And I want to get your take on what this phenomenon could be and do you think that it is something that is not just like dust manifest manifesting on a lens or something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and a lot of them are are dust like that. You know, probably ninety nine percent of the photos that people send my way. Oh look I caught, you know, all these spirit orbs and it's like, no, it's it's dust. I've even done this. We did this years ago for a presentation that that we did when I was investigating out in Oklahoma and you know, trying to dispel the whole dust orb thing. We had been at an old tuberculosis asylum. One floor is really dusty. We kicked a bunch up in the air, took a photo with the flash created all these orbs, and we're showing people during the presentation who these are. This is a dust storm, you know, but it's looking like all these different organs. But people insisted, no, no, no, no, that's just you don't know, that could be like a bunch of spirits, and it's like, no, we purposely kicked up the dust that take the Some people are really really insistent that this dust is you know, spirit phenomena, but but the legitimate ones. Because I have a really fascinating photo from black Beard Church out in Oklahoma. It's an old, abandoned church out in the middle of nowhere, and you know, walk in the building for the first time, a boom, there's this you know, ball of light and I took a photo of it, and you know, it's really a bright, illuminated ball of light. You know, So so what was that? You know, these can be a lot of different things. Are they spirit phenomena? Possibly? Is it ball lightning? That's another possibility, you know. Could it be some sort of a plasma effect that's also possible. Andrew Collins is you know, he came out with Origins of the Gods, I think it was earlier this year, and he really kind of dove down into the whole idea of this of this plasma phenomenon. And then the question becomes, you know, if there is plasma that's being generated basically out of again another plane of existence, who are what actually lives within you know that that plasma, you know, there are different organisms and life forms and things like that within it. So you have a lot of different possibilities as to you know, who are what they could be. You know, even even the idea of you know, fairy phenomenon, which people are gonna call me crazy, you know it I have seen and I can't you know, for sure say it was a quote unquote you know, fairy or whatever, but it was different or like lighting effects, you know, one which was you know, a yellow illuminated ball of light that was transformative because at one point the thing had gotten onto the floor and became just this little pinprick of light that was on the floor that had like a little V shape coming out from the backside of it, and then you know, looking looking, you know, starts to flutter like this and then boom. It was that you know, illuminated yellow ball of light. Again that was you know, dancing around you know. Another time it was at Hensdale in New York. You know, all these little blue lights coming down out of the woods, and you know, people say, well, it could be you know, some sort of firefly. Well, you know, for one, it was late September, it's not firefly season. In two, you know, blue ones which do exist are not They don't exist in New York. They're like down in the Carolinas and only come out during June. So wasn't that Plus we were getting right down there on the ground because you know, the the lights are either on the ground or you know, some of them are in the air. We're looking, we're looking for the flashlights. There's no insects or anything like that. What is this? You know, is it was it quote unquote fairies or was it something else that was you know, coming off looking like these little little pinpricks of like these little orbs.
Speaker 1: There's so much of this phenomenon paranormal or even ufology, all these things that we're discussing that seem to have not only a collective intelligence, but like a trickster aspect to it, to where it's always like ten steps ahead of the observer. And as an example, things like Skinwalker Ranch in these places of high strangeness that you know, we have aerospace companies going and investigate. We have three letter agencies, and from what we understand, they always come back with more questions and answers. And this phenomena seems to like toy with people at times and you lead them in certain directions, and it seems to have this trickster aspect to it. And I want to get your thoughts on that, as this could be some kind of just grand intelligence that splits itself off into different phenomenon depending on which individual is interacting with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's always possible. And you asked me about orbs there a moment ago, and you know, you look back at the food fighters from World War Two. You know those were some sort of or illuminated ball of light or whatever that were basically you know, chasing and you know the fighters at the time, both on you know, the axis and the alley side, they had no idea what they were, and they did seem very treacherous in nature because you know, they're trying to out maneuver these things, uh, and they just they couldn't get away from them. They're still following them. So it was you know, really really bizarre activity. And so you know, is it something that's trying to trick us, or you know, in that particular case, was it something that was curious, you know, was it something coming from another plane of existence? See these you know World War two fighters and bombers flying in the air. They're like, what the heck are these things? Let's let's go take a look. And as you know, those planes are trying to outmaneuver these balls alight, you know, the curious ball alike. Could be like, no, no, no, don't run away. I want to see what you are. You know, because you think about it, if we if we developed some sort of of technology where we were able to go to you know, some other dimension or some other world or what have you, and all of a sudden we're seeing all these different new objects that we've never seen before. We're going to want to inspect that. We're going to want to check it out, and so you know, it's starting to move away from us. Might be like, oh no, no, no, no, I want to I want to learn more about you. I want to see more of what this is that I'm seeing here. So it just might be curious in nature, and we interpret it as being tricksterious because we don't understand it. Uh, you know, but our our ones, you know that do in some cases seem because we have these different myths and legends and lare I mentioned before, like the fairies, because there's a lot of like you know, fairy lore and miss about them being tricksters and you know, bringing people into their own dimension and putting out a changeling uh to kind of trick people and things like that, or like the gin supposed to be very tricksterous in nature. So you know, we have these different legends and low surrounding uh, these different types of entities, and I think that's you know, humans trying to make sense of something we don't quite understand.
Speaker 1: Now, before we get to your work with the Alaska Triangle, I want to get your thoughts on the possibilities of us attracting these entities with our own negative energy behaviors, maybe possibly illicit substances. I know for me that whenever I was in a bad state of mind, when I was going through my divorce and things were kind of depressive for me, that's when this high strangeness started manifesting in my life. And I've spoken with plenty of others that have had similar situations to where either they're going through a bad time in their life, or they're you know, using some kind of substances that are possibly attracting this strange energy to them. What do you think about that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, anytime you're going through something like that, your your body chemistry is changing. And so I mentioned before, you know, it all comes down to you know, energy, resonance, vibration, frequency, all of that. And so when you're going through these different moments of your life or like you said, using some different substances, you know, you're changing that frequency and residence and vibration of yourself going through those different states. So when that happens, you may actually get yourself onto a different wavelength that either maybe one attracts some of these different entities or two makes it possible so that you can see some of them. So you know, like the human body, you know, operates within a certain frequency range. It's about what is it, nine to sixteen hurts somewhere in there, But everybody's a little bit different, and of course these different entities themselves are operating on their own different frequency in a different range. And so I think what happens is when we momentarily get on the same frequency range, we're able to see some of these different things. So when you're going through these different moments in your life, and your body is going through these different changes, and your resonating a little bit of a different level, you're able to see different things than you were able to before.
Speaker 1: Right on, Now, let's talk about your book, The Alaska Triangle. What got you looking into this particular topic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I spent three years in Alaska as part of when I was remember the United States Air Force from nineteen ninety two nineteen ninety five. Yeah, but I say that, but that's not really what kind of dove me down that rabble. I did have experiences. I saw a lot of different things up there. It's a strange kind of a strange country or part of the country really. Really what it was is so I had had on my YouTube channel, I'd had some videos out there on portals and portal activity and things like that, Earth energy and what have you. And so the producers of the television show of The Alaska Triangle had approached me basically to ask me about portal phenomena. So, you know, we're getting to talking, having conversation and all that, and so then they asked me, well, what do you know, about this type of activity in Alaska, and so I was like, oh, you must be talking about the Alaska Triangle because I was familiar with it, of course from my days up there in Alaska. And they're like, that's the that's the title of our show. Like, okay, great. So we started talking about that and then you know, we connected, you know, to film some episodes, and it was just really natural for me, being a writer, to just okay, you know, this is you know, this is a really interesting area of the country with a lot of phenomena that has been occurring. I now acquired a whole bunch of information that I didn't have back in the nineties that I could put together in a book and so that became a whole whole new research project for me, and I was able to get that out just before no, it was just after season two had started.
Speaker 3: Right on.
Speaker 1: Maybe we could go over some of the some of your favor or most profound cases that really stick out for you are occurrences from the Alaska Triangle.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Absolutely, So, you know, the big thing with any of these triangle areas around the world, which there are many, you know, lask of course, Bermuda is the most famous one Dragon triangle out there in Japan. There's like Michigan one, Bridgewater, Massachusetts. They're all over. Even just recently discovered this past summer when I was in Ireland that there's actually a triangle there as well. And really what's occurring is a lot of strange phenomena based on a number of different factors. You have the magnetism of the Earth. You have seismic activity, volcanic activity. Of course it's getting pelted by the solar flares, which is where we get the auroras. But you have a lot of these, you strange disappearances, you have a lot of supernatural activity, you have a lot more UFO activity, I think one of the and it's sad to say favorite when you talk about disappearances, but you know, talk a lot about the missing Douglas Skymaster from nineteen fifty. You know, totally bizarre case. Happened in January, but it was relatively nice day. It was just flying, flying out of Alaska and as it crossed over into Yukon Territory into Canada, all of a sudden just completely disappeared around the Snagger area. Everything had been fine, you know, last transmission from them everything was good, and just hoof, it's gone.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: They launched a massive search and rescue mission. Thousands and thousands of troops have been deployed, both on the US and Canada side. They were actually supposed to be doing some exercises at the time together, some joint exercises, which they stopped, and they just weren't looking for the plane. What's interesting is that just a few weeks later, there was another plane that it had actually gone down in that same area, smaller plane, and they were able to find that immediately, but this much larger Douglas Skymaster nothing was ever found. Also, there are reports just before and just after the disappearance of UFO activity, so that was also interesting. So some people believe that, you know, that UFOs had played a part in the Skymaster's disappearance. There's also a number of people who believe that the Skymaster had disappeared into some sort of portal, ended up maybe in another dimension, another point in time. And I like to think of if it did disappear into another point in time, that maybe you know, it went back into the past, and I just throw out a number of say five hundred years or so, and if it appears in that other point in time. Well, what would it look like to say, the indigenous people of the area at that time, They're looking up in the sky and all of a sudden, there's this massive airplane. They have no context of what an airplane is. They only know the birds fly in the sky. So is that where we get like some of these thunderbird legends from. Is because maybe some of these airplanes that have disappeared have reappeared back in the past, and that's where some of these legends come from.
Speaker 1: That's super interesting. And not only planes have disappeared, but lots of sea vessels and ships, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have, well, there's been a lot of maritime accidents up there. You have the ghost ships things like that. You know the Beachimo ghost ship, which keeps appearing and reappearing. We haven't seen it now for a couple of decades, but it was abandoned in the nineteen thirties. They thought it was going to be unfit to sail because it crashed into the ice and they were able to unstick it and then crashed again into the ice, and so they ended up abandoning the vessel. And basically it was floating around, appearing and disappearing for up until the nineteen sixties. Was the last time that it actually been seen and people would actually get on board the thing, and then all of a sudden they'd get trapped by some freak storm that would come out of nowhere, and they'd be like, Okay, we're not gonna do that again, and they'd leave the ship. But then you have like the SS Princess Sofia, which they call the Alaska Titanic. This had an unfortunate accident in nineteen eighteen and basically it was the last voyage of the season, had a lot of three hundred and some odd people on board, more than it usually carried because of the new It's kind of sad to think about, but because of the new safety regulations coming out of the Titanic, they had to all the vessels were required to retrofit with new different safety measures, more safety boats, things like this, and so then they were allowed to actually bring more people on board. So I had more than it usually did beforehand, and was strange about this accident as it was coming down out of Skagway headed toward Juno and then Vancouver. As the captain of the ship that he's he had done this voyage hundreds of times. He knew this route like the back of his hand. And when you get into the Lynn Canal, there's a reef right in the middle called the Vanderbilt Reef. He knows where it's at, and he, you know, would say that, you know, you need to keep to the one side of it, you know, between the reef and you know, the other bank. But yet somehow coming down he ended up right on top of it. And what happened was and you see this a lot with these triangle areas where a freak storm will come out of nowhere and you know, endanger the people, like with Flight nineteen in Bermuda, all of a sudden their compasses and navigation equipment went crazy, and then a freak storm came out, came out of nowhere, and they disappeared with the Princess Sophia. Freak storm comes out of nowhere, there's zero visibility. All they have to rely on is their their guidance system. They're company. And yet somehow they still ended up on this reef, which you know, people speculate, well, maybe the power of the Alaska Triangle, the electromagnetism was interfering with their navigation equipment, which is why they ended up on the reef. And unfortunately, because of the storm, it just kept pounding and pounding and pounding. Rescue ships could not get over there because of the storm, and eventually the ship was ripped off the reef and sank and everybody perish except for one dog.
Speaker 1: Oh wow. Now, has there been any scientific or independent studies done in these areas, like you know, like we see aerospace companies doing at Skinwalker Ranch in the meadow and other places of high strangeness. Do you know if there's been any kind of professional investigations into this.
Speaker 2: Well, we have to go back to like when it comes to Alaska, have to go back to nineteen sixty five. The US Department of the Interior did a survey of the electromagnetic properties of the area. And you know, Alaska is over six hundred thousand square miles. It's massive. It's two and a half times the size of Texas. So they were only able to do their survey within about one hundred thousand square miles, which still that's a pretty big area. And they detected what they called five distinct magnetic characteristics of this area. And several of those they described as negative anomalies that you know, would cause various activity in the area. And I believe this is why they built HARP up there. One of the reasons why they built it's a very remote area. You have the thinner ionosphere there, which is the thinner magnetic shield up there, so they were able to do more testing with the ionosphere because of that, which is you know, where we get the auroras at.
Speaker 3: But also I.
Speaker 2: Believe that they were harnessing the magnetic properties of Alaska. It's very, very significant and what we see up there, and with the government already having done their research up there into that electromagnetism, they were able to build some of these different facilities like that.
Speaker 1: What do you think of the possibilities of underwater either lifeforms or civilizations that could be associated with this. We've seen in the past few years amazing footage of UAPs that are the usos is what they're calling, those where these objects will penetrate the water at such a high speed and not have your typical effect that you'd expect on the water and all these incredible speeds that we're seeing there. Do you think that there could be some sort of underwater civilization associated with this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, specifically when it comes to the Alaska Triangle. You know, there are a lot of reports that come from the area of Alaska, even from our military. Then the Navy has had several sightings of USOS of crafts coming out of the water or more of the UAP phenomena like the light anomalies coming out of the water and things like this. It's quite prevalent up there, and Alaska has a lot of water, so the coastline of Alaska equates to more than the rest of the United States combined. They also have you know, we talk about Minnesota being the land of ten thousand lakes, Well, Alaska has three million. So there's a there are a lot of places there where where things could be hiding, and it makes a lot of sense. It's a very remote area of the world, so you know, they could be hiding in the mountain ranges you hear about, you know, these entities like at Mount Hayes, they be hiding in the water up there. You know a lot of different things could be going on. And you know also elsewhere around the world and around the country. I know there's a lot of reports out of like the San Diego area offshore where people have seen this phenomenon coming in and out of the water. So it makes a lot of sense if if they have that technology to be able to live and adapt underwater or build some sort of colony down there, you know, it would be hidden and out of the way of prying eyes, as we'd we have with all of our technology, we've only mapped a very very small percentage of our seas. It gets very very deep and hard to be able to penetrate down there. You know, you'll hear reports a lot of times of you know, they you know, scientists had investigated some you know area and discovered new marine life, you know, so we're we're still discovering things down there. It's still an uncharted area.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think that there's a lot to be discovered there and underground as well. Going back to places like Skinwalker Ranch, the aerospace companies, in certain three letter agencies and government interests in there, they're not necessarily going out there and looking to the skies, although there is a lot of strange phenomenon UFOs that are occurring in the skies, but these places are mainly looking underground for anomalies. They're looking for magnetic anomalies and strange occurrences, and I think that there is something to that. I think that under the surface or inside mountain ranges is a place that a lot of exploration should be done. And I think we could get a lot more answers if we start doing things like looking underground and looking underwater.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and specifically with Skinwalker. Yeah, they've seen a lot of phenomena in the skies there, but they're attributing a lot of that to the strange magnetic characteristics that are coming out of the ground there. So I think it goes back to one of these areas. You have that magnetism of the Earth's core that's rising up on the ground and it's interacting with different metals, minerals, water, things like this as it's coming up through the Earth's crust, and depending on what's there in the ground, it's going to create a lot of this different type of activity.
Speaker 3: So but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when it comes to like the American Southwest, some of these different areas and things that are going on within the ground, people talk about not necessarily hollow earth, but large cavernous areas within the ground, like hollow areas within the ground in which you could have you know, civilizations that are living down there. You know, you have you know stories of like the the Ant people from some of your Native American legends that basically during the cataclysm, you know, people were brought underground by the Ant people lived there until the cataclysm had subsided, and then they came back on you know, upground to the surface. So you know, where were those areas, what were those living conditions like. But then you look at other areas like darren Cooy, You you know, here's this massive cave system in which people were living underground for and it seems at different points in time, not just once, but over the millennia, several different times that was used by different people. So do we have other things like that under the ground maybe here in the United States? I absolutely believe.
Speaker 1: So, Yeah, it makes me wonder how much our governments and black projects and three letter agencies really know about this. And we know for a very long time they've been looking into things and actually implementing things like remote viewing, telekinesis, PSI phenomenon and all these kind of high strange woo woo things that our government has actually been involved with and probably still are in many aspects. But it makes me wonder how much they actually have discovered about things having to do with this particular phenomenon, because we know that they have been looking into it, and I personally think the lot they know a lot more than they would ever let on.
Speaker 2: What do you think, Oh yeah, oh yeah, they always they always know a lot more than they're letting on. You know, they have a lot of technology, they keep a lot of things safeguarded. There's certain areas of the country that you know, people you know, would like to visit in camp because all of a sudden it's been courted off. Like there's an area there over by the Grand Canyon that's sectioned off by NASA. What's NASA doing out there at the Grand Canyon? You know, it's it's totally bizarre. But you have areas like this of the country where you know, all of a sudden you can't get to because there's a government or a military presence. And so, yeah, there's a lot more going on that they're aware of. You mentioned, like they're remote viewing. You have Project Stargate, which was really that's the name that was given to it in the early nineties, but it was actually several different projects over the year, but recent really it came out of the Stanford Research Institute. You had a lot of uh, you know, very good remote viewers within that project that discovered a lot of different things. They're very very good at it. And that's where we get the likes of stories of Pat Price remote viewing into Mount Hayes and things like that. And you know, you kind of you kind of almost have to take his word for it because some of the things that he did remote view of, you know, whether it was out in Russia or even some of the things like when he was first being tested, he remote viewed something in in Virginia that was you know, it turned out to be a government facility that you know, CIA came back and said, hey, you know what, what's this going on over here? Is see some sort of spies. We're just doing our remote viewing testing. Uh So, when you know, he remote views Mount Hayes and he has all these other things different going on, he's able to view, and all of a sudden he has a very strange death in Las Vegas after just visiting the NSA and it was a Navy Defense organization goes to Vegas and all of a sudden, mysteriously, you know, dies that night after dinner, and his body is immediately cremated before his wife is able even to get onto the scene. You know, it's just totally bizarre.
Speaker 1: Now, I want to get into portals a bit. I know that you were at I think it was the twenty twenty one Laughlin UFO conference. We hung out there, We had a great time. And I don't know if you you probably did if you saw Trey Hudson's presentation about the meadow and this was this was an amazing presentation, especially the video footage that he showed of his team seemingly interacting with what could have possibly been a portal. I don't know if you remember this, that he sent his team out to investigate this, like I don't know how big it was, but a massive black manifestation of what appeared to be this cube in the meadow, and his team actually were able to into this, and on the infrared camera you could see that they were actually no longer putting off a heat signature whenever they went into this, and they were very disoriented upon entry. They had a temperature drop seemingly They're surroundings changed and they had to backtrack to exit out of this portal. And this was probably the most compelling thing I've ever seen when it comes to evidence of this stuff. But for you, is there any other have you come across any other profound evidence or stories or our tales about portals?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Well, yea, NASA admits that they have detected a portal they call an X point just outside of Earth and basically is that area in which the solar flares from the Earth, the solar wind interacts with our magnetic shield. And so they say that there is a portal there that is opening and closing, and they don't know where it goes, but but it's there. And there was just an article that I posted I think it was a couple of weeks ago, where in the lab they created a very very small what they're calling a wormhole. So this is something that you know, our science is very interested in developing. Of course, for long term, that's probably going to be the way that we're going to have to travel around the cosmos is through some sort of portal, wormhole, stargate sort of thing. But they do exist here, you know, on Earth, and we mentioned it before. I talked a little bit about it before with the Douglas Skymaster. Could it have traveled through a portal? You know Bruce Gernon who had his experience there in the Bermuda Triangle, he described his experience with this as like an electronic fog and when he basically formed a tunnel in front of his airplane as he was flying through it, and all of a sudden came out on the other side in the city of Miami was below him, and Miami wasn't supposed to show up under him for another hour and a half, and yet it's been three minutes and there it is. Uh so some sort of you know portal that had that had jumped him ahead in time. So there there are these things around the world that people are able to interact with, and I think that's where we get a lot of our uh you know, strange stories about you know, different encounters or people have uh you know, missing time, or maybe there's some sort of creature entity that comes out of these that they are able to interact with. So so yeah, I've you know, I'm familiar with with Trey's work there on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Now you mentioned creatures that that people have interacted with. I know you've done some some research into the high strange creatures are surrounding the Alaska Triangle and in that area in the north. Uh, what are some of the crazy cryptids that you have researched.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean when it comes to yeah, when it comes to Alaska specific, of course, you know they have sasquatch sightings up there. They have what they call the Kushta Cup, which is basically in half man half otter type instinct, which is really kind of reminiscent of the wind to Go type tales, where you know, they kind of lure people out into the woods and either or they kill the person and eat them.
Speaker 1: Now did you see half man half otter. I'm just trying to pass half.
Speaker 2: Man half hotter. Yeah, okay, yeah, yeah, half man half otter. Either kill and eat the person or they turn them into another Kushtaka, which is what happens with Windogo that they're either going to eat them or they're going to turn them into another Windo Go. So yeah, a lot of interesting tales like that are like the Lake Ilamna monster, which is kind of reminiscent of Locke nests and things like that. So it seems like every area you know, has their their different legends and uh in creatures and superstitions and things like that. And I always say that there's there's a grain of truth to all of this. And I was just mentioned it the other day on on my show or am My Connected, Connecting the Universe class. We were doing a year end and now I highlighted a book by Gregory Fourth It's called Between Ape and Man. Now, he's an anthropologist. You know, this is somebody from the scientific field. And when you're reading this book, it's like, wait a second, he's talking about he's talked about cryptids on these islands in the in the South Pacific over by the Island of Flores It's you know, here's an anthropologist talking about this. So it's like, Okay, here's you know, somebody from the scientific community. They saying, wait a second, there is something to all of these stories that people are talking about.
Speaker 1: Now, what are your thoughts on some of these cryptids like Bigfoot? There's there is a ton of different theories about what this being could be. You know, something he's just it's just a lost hominid. But there's evidence that there's much more to this evidence that it's been associated with things like portals and disappearing into thin air, and having consciousness abilities, being able to communicate psychically. And I've also had very compelling testimony from guests that say that they've not only had encounters with Bigfoot, but Bigfoot interacting with a dog man and then having psychic communication amongst all three. So there's some very strange stuff going on with this. Do you think that these beings are physical in some aspect and that they just have the ability to phase in and out of our reality, our dimension, that they might have a these abilities to interact with a state of matter that we don't understand, to actually manifest between these realms.
Speaker 2: That's a really good question. You know, there are a lot of different theories, and you kind of rattled off whole bunch of them right there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think there's still the areas of physicality, you know too, because people do you know, physically see these things with their eyes. We have seen some of the prints and things like that. Could they be a lost hominid, you know, very very possibly? Are they related to the giants? Possibly? You know, there are stories of you know, even other types of creatures like the wooly mammoth that you know, there could be small pockets of them still stashed away up in Alaska somewhere, you know, because it's so remote and there's many places that are unexplored. You know, are are they hiding in these areas? And you know, same thing with sasquatch. You know, they could be in some of these very remote areas and other locations where it's very very hard to explore. But then yeah, you have the ideas of other some sort are they actually some sort of interdimensial being or some sort of ety or some sort of ultra terrestrial that are coming into our plane of existence through maybe some sort of portal, because you have a lot of these people that just for instance, you know, we're talking about disappearances and things like that. Before you know, you have a lot of people that disappear out into the wilderness, and some people say, you know, the Sasquatch got them. Some people just legitimately get lost in the woods. But then you have others that say, well it was on the that actually get found or find their way back. Finally that will say well I was on the path, I was on the trail, and I heard a sound off to the side, and I took two steps off the path to see what in the world was making the sound. Didn't see anything, didn't find anything, turn around to get back on the path, and the path is gone. You know, all of a sudden, they're lost in the woods after just taking two steps off of the path. What in the world happened? And it's almost like, you know, they got you know, they stepped into into some sort of portal. Maybe they got teleported somewhere, you know, And is that how if this is happening to humans, you know, is that how some of these different creatures like the Sasquatch are moving around. Are they moving through portals or do they have some sort of technology that they're able to teleport from one location to another? If you know, human beings that are getting lost in the woods are describing this same sort of phenomenon as how they got lost.
Speaker 1: Right now, I'd love to get your thoughts on the last few minutes. We have a couple of different things. First, on what's been coming out in our mainstream media and from levels of our government in the Pentagon and military about UFOs. Seemingly they are painting this as that they're concerned that this could be a threat, a threat to national security, which you know, there are aspects of that that makes sense. But the biggest thing to me is if these things have been around as long as we've been around and they wanted to destroy us, it seems like they could have done it a thousand times over in many different ways. So I'm not sure if that's what's going on, but there are interesting aspects that are coming out right now, and it makes me wonder if we are just trying to roll out some technology that we have already, if we're just trying to get ahead of information that will be coming out that would be detrimental to our government. If the mass is found out and it wasn't revealed through that direct source, I don't know. What do you think is could possibly behind this mainstream disclosure?
Speaker 2: Yeah, First of all, I do want to say that back in June during that UAP hearing, that Mike Gallagher became my new favorite congressman. The way he was, the way he was grilling those guys Pray and what was his name, Malri, They had like no clue about the Malstrom case. It's like, how can you guys, you know, be representatives of these organizations and not know a thing about the Malkstrom case. And Gallagher called him out on that, which was great. So it's, for one, it's great that you know, we're talking about it now. For years and years and years, for decades, they just did not want to talk about it at all. It was like, you know, they ended blue Book and they said, you know, that was it, and we knew there was a lot more to the store. I mean, seven hundred and one cases were still open from blue Book, but they tried to just you know, toss them under the rug and say, no, we're done with it. But I think the technology that's gotten into the common person's hands through like our cell phones, our cameras, things like that, we are able to record, uh, you know, in fairly good detail these days, things that are happening in the skies, in the air. And now you have these uh you know, releases of some of the navy footage and things like that. So so they can no longer just sit back and just deny, deny, deny, Oh nothing's going on, and you know, come up with little excuses for what's happening. You know, they have to at least admit something and so and so this is kind of like the first baby step into you know, actually, you know, admitting and disclosing something. But I think they're still trying to frame it in a way that will take us off the scent of what's really going on. Is some of it, you know, our own technology that we are witnessing, things that the United States government is developing. Yeah, sure, I mean we've seen that happen in the past. H The idea that you know there in some ways are trying to scare us. They're they're saying, well, you know, this could be an enemy's technology that is, you know, entering into our airspace. Well, I mean, while that's possible, you know, I I just really don't think that's the case. But I think they use that as a scare tactic. So so throws us off the sin like, oh, okay, you have a mix that's of course, that's a logical explanation. You know, could be some sort of enemy. Well okay, fine, if that's an enemy that's doing that, that's an act of war. So you know, there would be some sort of retaliation to that if if it was you know, some other foreign power that was putting things in our airspace like that. So so so, No, I don't think that all of these other ones that are not us, you know, are a foreign power. I think it's something to throw us off the sin and but you know, it's again, it's the first baby step, and we you know, collectively, we'll still have to try to do our best to really get to the root of of what's going on there. You know, I do think it's something, whether it's et or ultraterrestrial from some other dimension, something's going on out there for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm excited about the times we're in, all the wonderful researchers like yourself that are connecting these different types of phenomenon from ufology and the connection to our consciousness and the spirit realms and all these fantastic things. Before you head out, Mike, tell us about what you're doing with the Connecting the Universe class.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, Connecting the Universe. That's my weekly class on Wednesdays. We just had our last last one for the year, you know, this past Wednesday, eight o'clock pm Eastern times. So it's part of the Connected Universe portal, which is you know, a greater encompassing learning platforms. So Connecting Universes are our weekly class, but then there's all kinds of other stuff on the back end, like all kinds of articles. You have behind the scenes sneak peak videos, you have monthly Q and A videos. I have a morning Mug video where it's just you know, me taking a topic and kind of running with it or maybe doing something a little off color. Yeah, it's a wonderful learning platform that people can come interact, learn a lot, ask questions, you know, kind of have those conversations, and yeah, I invite people out to connect the universeportal dot com.
Speaker 1: Excellent. Well, Mike, this was fantastic. We'll definitely have to do it again soon before you head out. Let everyone know where they can find your channel, website, everything you got going on social media, all the good stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, well connect to universeport dot com. Also in Mike Ricksecker dot com. That's my official website where you can find home by books and everything. You can find information about the tours out there, Egypt, Alaska, all of that. I do have my own YouTube channel. Social media, you can find me Mike Ricksecker, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, all those wonderful places.
Speaker 1: Excellent. Well, thank you again, Mike An Like I said, We'll do it again soon and until next time, everyone to have an excellent today. I want to welcome back to the show Truth Cicca.
Speaker 2: He is a.
Speaker 1: Christian mystic, best selling author, visionary artist, seer, and songwriter. He has released over two hundred songs, each one relating to the subject of spirituality. His journey has brought him through research and experience with the occult, paranormal, Christianity, ufology, and the spirit realm. This has led him into many mystical encounters with God, angel, spirits, and many other supernatural beings. As the host of the Truth Seka podcast, he has interviewed hundreds of experts and leaders in their fields of supernatural, religious, philosophical, and paranormal studies. His desire is to help people embrace the reality of the spiritual world so they can walk in supernatural freedom in their lives. Siko, welcome back. How you doing.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm well brother, how are you?
Speaker 1: I'm amazing man, I can't complain. It's good to have you back. And this week we've been diving deep into the possible true nature of our reality and anything that exists beyond our human perception. We're going to continue that today. I want to get your understanding of some of the possible intelligences and entities that may surround us at all times that exists beyond spectrum of our vision. These beings have been called angels, demons, disincarnate spirits, jen possibly even with some consider extraterrestrials. And you've had your own profound experiences with some of these entities, which I want to get into as well as your understanding of them. Before we get into any of that, it's been a little while since you've been on. Just remind the audience a little bit about yourself and what led you down your path.
Speaker 3: Awesome man, Yeah, thank you. Inn love to talk about all that stuff for sure. Definitely right up my alley had a lot of encounters, and you know what led me to the work that I do today is an encounter with some type of entity when I was just a child four years old, having a sleep paralysis experience, waking up in the middle of the night with something in the room, some type of shadow beings on my chest, pinning me down to the bed, and so that stuck with me and growing up adolescents telling ghost stories at sleepovers and things. I try to find ways to kind of weave that in and ask people if they've ever had that happen, And finally, becoming a teenager, you hear people say yeah, or you know, my dad has had that happen, and yeah, there was a little man walked in my room a shadow and I seen it and it ran. I was like, oh wow, okay, what is this? So yeah, tracing everything I do back, you know, to these monumental moments of my life, and that was definitely one of the first that got me into asking the bigger, deeper questions in life right on and.
Speaker 1: You mentioned it was a sleep paralysis event. I've had my own experiences with this a long time ago. It was over ten years ago, I believe, and it was actually during a dark time in my life. I was in a bad relationship, going through a divorce, and what I experienced, what I thought was just you know, the typical scientific explanation of sleep paralysis, that it's a natural thing that occurs. But I have a different understanding now. I do believe that it is much more then mainstream science would like to let on. But it all stopped for me whenever I was done with my divorce and I got myself into a better state of mind. Did you find the same thing happened for you? Did you still have experiences Up until now.
Speaker 3: It's only been a couple like that. And again, I was a kid, so I don't know if it was anything that I attracted to me, but the environment my mom and dad they were you know, they were into the party scene and stuff like that, and they have big parties all the time with a lot of strange individuals in and out the house. So you know, me thinking about that a little bit, like those people having things on them and then using drugs and all kinds of just wild stuff going on back in the eighties, and so that that just makes me wonder, you know, with the parents led into the home, something may have lingered or was in there messing with the children while you know, the parents are passed out and everybody's gone home or whatever the case is, you know, children in the bed of sleep. So I you know, I'm a student, and so I have more questions, and I'll always have more questions, you know, But but I've you know, starting to piece things together, and like you're saying at the beginning with the introduction, It's like there's so much, so many moving parts, and is it an alien gray? Is it? This? Is it that you know? Why are they here? So much research that that I've been doing, and and and every day there's like a new lead or a new possibility that starts making a lot more of this phenomenon makes sense. But yeah, them being attracted to or I would go as far as to use the word feed on types of feelings that that that humans have, and so they are attracted to you and come to to drain or suck that energy. And that's something that I've been studying a lot lately actually from the Bible. To be honest with you.
Speaker 1: Well, let's get into your understanding of what some of these entities are. I believe there's a duality in these realms. There are benevolent and benevolent beings. Let's start with the possible negative aspects. You were mentioning beings that can drain your energy in some ways. What is your understanding of what these entities are?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So at this point, again, because there's there's so there's so many, right, there's all of these worlds of layers that overlap and within the worlds. There's different types of entities for sure. So all of this it's definitely explained multidimensionally, like you're saying. And so all of this that we're talking about with with entities, you can explain with people. Because these people are personas or archetypes that that drain you. There's people in your life that that drain you, or that that have spirits in them or around them that kind of just come off through conversation or that kind of thing. But I really like to dive into the spiritual aspect around it. So you have disembodied spirit spirits of what people would call the fallen angels, but more in a sense of the children that were disobedient of the fallen angels and humans, if you will, that their first rebellion that they parted into their children, that part of them can't so called a sin back into the heavens, and it's stuck here in this realm in between the worlds, seeking rest and finding none, and seems like they get off on tormenting individuals or being able to stay alive by feeding off of that energy that humans produce, that's that lower level negative energy.
Speaker 1: Now you said that these beings were the product or offspring of celestial entities and humans. Would this be what we understand from the Bible as the Nephlum.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I think it's a little bit more. The nephilum conversation is a little bit deeper than that being a negative term, because it's like most researchers will just tell you, like the introduction is like, Okay, all nephilm or evil kind of thing, you know, But it's like, not all the Nephelum chose evil. There was Nephelim who were welcomed back into the heavens. There were nefholin, there were people who chose love and chose righteousness. Their names were changed later on in the Bible kind of thing. So just it's it's so hard with the blanket statements in terms that we've just been easy to put something in a box and generalize it. So I would say the children, So yeah, those Nephelin, but their children that were wicked. So you have a mixture of entities now that are living within a person. I mean, that's what we are. You know, we are a body that has many spirits inside of it. If we want to just go off the very simple basic soul and soul and spirit that dwell together inside of a body. But with that, both the soul and the spirit has many moving parts, but they're all together mingled inside of us.
Speaker 1: So I've had different searchers on that have different understandings of what people think demons are. And one of the individuals I've had on recent I can't remember his name at the moment, but he believes it's a form of energetic consciousness that is able to communicate with humans and not necessarily physical in any way, some kind of disincarnate spirit. Is that what you understand the demons as.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's very again, very hard just to you know, say, yeah, that's what they are kind of thing. But for sure, at least some of them. Let's say that I really lend with what I call the sovereignty of God is what I call this as far as what you were saying about the polarities that exist. So, if we're thinking about a demon or a disembodied spirit that is here to suck and to drain and to take away, the opposite of that would be a higher spirit that is here to give you something, to bring energy, to make you feel better, and to assist you, rather than just to come and take take take bring depression, feed off of your depression, there would be other higher beings that are here to encourage you and feed off of your encouragement. And as you encourage yourself, then you're drawn to your light, or the light that is within you draws more of that type of you know, benevolent entity.
Speaker 1: So now I've had my own experience with what you would call spiritual attachments. I've had pretty profound removals of these entities, and I want to discuss a little bit about your understanding of what these entities are and the possibilities of how we are attracting them. I know that negative energy, they feed on negative energy, like you were saying earlier, but also the state of mind, mind and the state of physiology that we can put ourselves into, say with illicit substances or something right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you know, those those substance substances and stuff just kind of seem to amplify what's in the individual, even the meditations and practices and stuff like that. Once you tap in, you get to see what you're what you've been entertaining. So if it is these if you're if you're doing if you're living a life that's conducive with those negative spirits, and because you have, you're producing food that they eat, and so they'll continue to show up. And so if you continue to you know, throw food out of your window or something, and you're disposing of your food that way, well, there's certain animals, there are certain insects that you probably never se eat, that are going to come to that window to eat every night. Every night they'll show up and then they'll bring more with them. But when you if you cut that food supply off and you quit throwing your scraps out the window or out the back door, those raccoons and those nocturnal beings or at literal animals in this case that come out at night, they'll they'll they'll leave you alone because they don't have a home there and they can't sustain themselves by what you're what you're feeding them. If you put other things out, they're not going to eat it. So it's I think it's the same way spiritually. If we continue to feed or resonate at, or produce or emanate that kind of frequency that attracts them to you. So depression, negativity, fear, terror, all of the terms that we would equate with with you know, the lower level hurtful, shameful things. Yeah, it would attract that, and again for the opposite, for that of love and light and beauty, to cut that off. So it's sinply what you'll call fasting, fasting in prayer. You know that's that's a spiritual way to look at fasting, because it totally is. And the scripture says, some demons only come out by prayer and fasting. I'm not a good habitation for you. I'm not feeding you anymore. I'm not thinking when I think those thoughts come up. I'm not you know, I'm not giving you attention, and I'm trying to get you out of me. But then physical fasting literally not eating food, because again when we're talking about the multiverse, all of these realms are connected. So not eating food that attract certain ailments, attract certain things in your body, and so I am you know, maybe eating meat for some people attract certain types of beings because we we secrete whatever's within us. So it's not what goes into the man's mouth that makes him unclean, but what comes out. So what's coming out of you, they're a cleanup crew, and I think that that's what they're attracted to. Being able to transmute things within your body. Now, that's an interesting subject. Even though it comes in or you're around negativity and all of that, that environment, it doesn't cling to you. You see it, you're around it, you hear it, your friends. I mean, just the world that we're living in now is that you can't go anywhere without doom and gloom. But on the inside you're vibrating at a higher frequency of light and love, and that stuff outside of you has no effect to you because you're not a good place for that type of information, those type of thoughts which are strongholds, demonic strongholds to take place in you.
Speaker 1: I've been discussing, like I said earlier in the intro, of the nature of reality and the possibility of what we're doing here, why we're here, what this realm is, and the the idea of arconic controllers or a demiurge or some kind of false god usually comes up in that conversation. The possibility that our reality has been hijacked by these entities at some point in our ancient history, or maybe even sooner than that. But these entities are the ones that are also feeding off of us, keeping us in this perpetual state of reincarnation so that we can keep coming back and they can just keep feeding on us. What do you think about that idea?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think there's a lot of truth to it, but it's it's part of the design. Like you're you're creator, well whatever we call God, like understands this. This is the way that this this works. But it's for reason. It's a it's a this is a test, this is a this is a prison, if you will, Like you're not welcome because you know, many people are just as evil as those that are doing the evil to them. They just don't have the power. They just don't have the authority or the money to do it on a massive level. So and they're the children or they're related to these people, right, But so what I believe is really going on is that this place is a testing place or a sorting place to see where we go or what levels we get access to after this. Now, whether that's to keep coming back and reincarnating. But even if that is happening at which level or which frequency, because I'm diving really deep into this in the scriptures, and reading the Book of Job is very mind blowing to read it with spirit spiritual eyes open and with this in mind, because Job starts out as a king with many people under him and majestic, and he he ended up he would but he was a king that was watching over a kingdom. But he ended up turning a blind eye to things that were going on in the kingdom that were what we're called demonic. He let his offspring do things to people under him, humans if you will, and so he got punished for it. And so what happened was he got demoted to a lower level. So he's at one level and then he incarnates at a lower level. Satan touches his flesh eventually and now he's something else, and eventually he becomes a human. But when we're talking about these types of beings, Job then goes on to start talking about he's something lower than a human. Eventually. In the Book of Job, Job says his skin and his bones have beturned, have turned black, that his his his outer appearance absorbs the light. It sucks it sucks the light, it sucks the energy out. So reading Job with this with this in mind, he starts out as an angelic watcher that turned his blind eye and was demoted, demoted, demoted down the ranks through the dimensions, and eventually became the thing that he feared, which is some type of what we'll call shadow being. The very conversation that we're having right now, that job actually became one. And then he got uh rewarded in the end and got his position back, and everything else came back to him because he was he was tried, he was on trial making his way through these ranks or down these ranks, and and he got shown us as one who who wasn't evil, if you will, He just didn't know any better kind of thing. Now, I think that's I think that that's what's going on here, That some people may be demoted to be one of these leeching spirits after this place, and then some some others may be watching over the humans. Because you know, all of this is met up, all of this is multiverse. It goes. When we're talking about these spiritual ranks and watching over angels and watching over civilizations, you got to first watch over yourself. You first got to guard yourself, guard your thoughts, guard your mind, guard your diet, guard your judgment. Guard your hands all of that. So if you're rewarded by being a great guardian, watcher or a governor, then you're exalted to a higher seat. And the biblical narrative is about this whole changing of orders and demoting and promoting people to higher positions and all of that. So I think that that's what's I really think that that's what's going on now.
Speaker 1: I want to get to the possible positive aspects that we're looking at what these benevolent entities are. I've had my own what you would call contact experience. For me, it didn't happen until I was seeking spiritual knowledge, until I bettered myself, until I got myself in to a healthy state, and I believe it was It wasn't until I was truly ready to have this experience that it actually occurred. And after that experience, it changed everything in my life. I was just doing this talk show as something that was a hobby before, and I turned it into a career after a series of these experiences that pushed me in that direction. And people have different understandings of what we're communicating with when things like this happened, When profound spiritual events happen, and it betters people's lives. Is it their higher self? Is it an aspect of themselves that is trying to come through and push them a certain way, or is it angelic beings or maybe a combination of everything.
Speaker 3: What do you think? I think I think the latter. I think it's a little bit of it's a combination of it all. When we're talking about ascension and you know where you're going after this place or whatever the case is, we're not just talking about when you die and when you leave here. We're talking about what you have access to now, because whatever light that is in you, you're attracting and resonating at those frequencies, but also spiritually, what you have access to, who your friends are. When we talk about friends in high places and whose name you know, and who can call on you and who will listen. There's protocol all throughout the scriptures about certain like even prayers that God hears, Like you can't just go directly to God and get and demand God's attention, especially if you have blood on your hands and your evil and all of these things. You gain the attention of other other watchers that are under God. So those demonic entities if you will. They exist at a level that's under God and everything happens for a reason. That's the sovereignty is like, hey, if you steal, well, you know this is so been telling you to get your stuff together and quit stealing because you're gonna have to deal with him. And so I think, I think that that's how it's working. And uh, we're getting access to those realms and to those friends and higher dimensions or lower dimensions. And I've been on both, you know, I've been. I started out going you know, backward if you will, getting into the demonic aspect of it as a practitioner, as as just a teenager who was interested in this stuff and opened up some doors and made some agreements with some things that was too powerful for me to close. And so I needed to do what I could, but really I needed I needed assistance. I needed to call upon that higher power. So there's definitely a contrast what what shows up at one level, there's a level of correspondence at the at the other end, well, if it's you know where I feel like Earth is like zero point. This is a place where all the dimensions meet, and so from here you can go up or down and if you go up two levels, there's there's things, there's there's angelic beings, there's all types of things that that are that are privy to you and present for you. But if you was to devolve two levels three levels, whatever is available at positive three, the shadow of it is available at negative three. So we're talking about synchronicities and all of these kind of things that people like, Man, I'm seeing angel numbers, synchronicities, man, and and and and I'm excited about life. What's the what's the opposite of those things? People? And I praise God that not many people know about demon numbers and they don't know about demonic synchronicities where you're seeing numbers, phrases and hearing voices and and they're coming to get you, and they're showing you uh visions of your death and how you're gonna die, and and you're plagued by it. And it's it's the difference between paranoia and where God, the universe, the demons, all of them, and paranoia everything and everyone's out to get you and they're trying to take you out. And that's a realm of psychosis that people fall in negative level three, whatever level that arrives at but as positive level three. Now you got Pronoya, Now you got God, the angels, the universe, everything that's against me is actually here to serve me and to help me to become a better student and a better steward of the breath of the body of this time that I'm given. So now that everything's not here to kill you, it's here to help you, including the demons.
Speaker 1: Now you mentioned angel numbers and synchronicities, and this is something just a couple of years ago I thought was complete bullshit. I didn't buy into any of it. But after I started experiencing it on a daily basis, multiple times a day, for every day of my life, I had to change my mind. Ain't on that a little bit, especially with the numbers and the synchronicities. What is your understanding of what is happening when we see these recurring numbers that correspond with different celestial beings.
Speaker 3: I think I think it's safe to stay at one one point that, uh, something's trying to get your attention. Something's trying to do whatever it can to get your attention, and and and seeing those repetitive patterns is a way to get your attention. And here here's the kicker. It's it's they've always been trying to get your attention. They've always been trying to awaken you or or i e. Gets you to remember, get you to remember who you are, where you came from before you incarnate it, and why you're here. And so many many people live this entire life and don't even think about that. But some people are plagued by that, like us. Right once you, once you remember, once you get a vision, try asking these deeper questions. It only leads to more questions. But that's how you get the answers, is to ask those questions. But the synchronicities, again, if they've been happening your entire life. The clock always twice a day, has said eleven eleven twice a day your entire life. It wasn't until you stepped into a new level consciously that you were able to start paying attention and seeing the eleven eleven or now every time I look at the clock at Street thirty three, you've most likely looked at the clock many days and it was that and it just meant nothing to you. It was not significant until it was.
Speaker 1: And what we understand as manifestation this is something else that I've experienced. It's so interesting the way that things can unfold whenever you're applying positive energy to something. It seems like that if you take your first towards whatever something you want to achieve, and you have the best intentions behind it, the universe will take five ten steps next for you to get you going.
Speaker 3: Right yep, yeah, when you get into alignment to bring forth that which is in you, because we're all doing that by default. And so if you're trying to do that and there's things that prevent you, you you know, you're helped along the way to get those things out of you, which actor's roadblocks.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: If you want money, but you're not a good steward with money, you waste all of your money, but then you're asking for more, but you've already been given money, but you spend it on frivolous things and you're not trusted with money. But here you are believing a vision that's going to come. So there's something that stands in the way of that manifestation because there's different times as far as how long does it take to produce something, how long does it take for the seed to give itself up and bring forth, you know, bring forth fruit and turn into a tree and all of that. So there's always in the midst of the manifestation seed time and harvest. But you have to be able to make sure that what the Bible would say, make sure the seed falls upon good ground, and that the as it begins to take root and begins to come to come forth to manifest, to bring forth fruit in your life. You got to water it. You got to make sure that it gets sunlight. You got to make sure that when you throw the seeds, the birds don't come and eat the seeds. You got to make sure that as your plant is taken root and it's starting to grow, that the other weeds don't grow around it and choke it out. So all of that is dealing with how to manifest something, and we're everyone is great at manifesting by default, they just don't know it.
Speaker 1: You mentioned God a few times, and I love hearing different understandings of what God could be to from people. What is your understanding of what God is? Do you believe it's some kind of source that we all emanate from, that we are all part of the entire universe. Some consider as God. What is your understanding.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I believe that. I believe God is the all, all in all anything that ever can exist, whatever created this, whatever allowed this to exist, Everything beautiful, everything, everything that is anything, right, So yeah, what we would call it the universe, but not just the universe, because the universe is hostile. The universe doesn't care if you live or die. The universe doesn't care if you pay your bills. So I think that the idea of God is a personification, and it makes God or or that creative force in the in the universe, right, It makes it more personable, something that actually cares about you, something that here's your prayer or something that's helping you, versus let the chips fall where they may. So I do hold on to that that that term as a as a friend, term as as one who is a friend of the creator of the universe. And I think that we all can be children of God and and and friends with God. I think we're all children in the in the case of that. But under God, there's other gods too, So we're going to get that straight. So there's so when I say God, it is, it is chaos, you know, it is. It is everything is where we came from. It's it's where we're going. It's who created the angels and who created the demons, and who created the gods as well. So it just makes it personal, you know, for me to be able to to to have a friend who cares about you kind of thing. And so I definitely continue to use that and and I separated from the universe as well. But it's still like everything, everything that is is over you. You know what I'm saying is is a god or is a judge? Anything that you submit to Jesus said, becomes your master, It becomes your ruler. So there's a there's a level of honor. If we was to honor what we'll call the Supreme Creator, then you got to be able to You can't honor God without while at the same time dishonoring his creation. You can't because that's his children. So you can't honor me. But at the same time dishonor my child, my daughter and say mean things or take from her or whatever the case is, say oh, I love love truth, truthy is awesome. But you know you got to honor you know, order. God is a god of order, So all of the other gods that exist to keep order. We honor them as well, just like the demons exist. They're falling gods, right, but they keep order as well, and they do a damn good job of it.
Speaker 1: Now, before we exit the realm of non human entities, I go back and forth on my understand of what extraterrestrials are. Do you believe that there are physical beings out there that are coming from either different dimensions or planets that can interact with us on a physical basis, or do you think this is more of just a consciousness phenomenon, something that is more etheric, more as non physical. What do you think we're interacting with Whenever people have extraterrestrial experiences that seem to be physical.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's it's interesting. I see a lot of I've had a lot of encounters, and I see a lot of you know what I call UFOs and things like that, but very rarely have I seen what looks to be a nuts and bolts craft, right, And I've had hundreds of sightings, and I can have them almost whenever I want, I'll say that, And most of the time they look they just look like entities. They look like light, they look like living organisms, of light, and the scripture says and all throughout the Bible, but even in the Book of Enoch that that the angels when they travel the heavens and through the multiverse, that obviously they travel at the speed of light. But when they come here and they have a task to do, that they're able to take on the appearance of a human so or humanoid, let's say that. So with that being said, that we're we're always entertaining some type of angel entity, alien if you will. But do they go to different planets and live? I think so. I think that there's a I think that most of the other planets either were or are like what we are, and and and they're being watched over, and that these beings are traveling back and forth to watch over the civilizations and to make sure, you know, and to award those who are ready to be rewarded, and to bring judgment to those who aren't. So, but I've never seen, at least as far as you know, to my knowledge, an alien gray if you will, like a humanoid. But you know, many times we see people and individuals that look like regular humans, and I think most of the time that those could be angels that are sent to watch over us, or have incarnated in human forms and just don't even know who they are yet, even if they've came through a womb. It gets really deep. But yeah, so you have all of it going on at the same time. But you know, different beings living on other planets that have the ability to travel here.
Speaker 1: Probably probably now, there's some extremely malevolent aspects to what we are being fed as the extraterrestrial phenomena from the mainstream. I've had plenty of people who identify as whistleblowers, people who claim to have been involved with black projects or secret societies or high level elite groups that have either satanic practices or some other dart practices that say that there is a campaign, an ongoing campaign, a psychological operation to implant the idea of what extraterrestrials with the mainstream idea of extraterrestrials to guide humanity in a certain direction. On their thinking of this, but I think that a lot of the negative aspects of what we see when we're looking at extraterrestrials, like military abductions and really nasty negative experiences could possibly be us humans doing this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I think so. You know, the my lab experiments are you know, really interesting where people who talk about being abducted or waking up on a ship or something like that and seeing the little green men or the alien grays kind of thing, and then many of them report looking in the corner and there's a man in military garbs watching the whole process, or doctors or humans in the background watching these little green men mess with people and stuff like that. So you know, there's you know, a lot to it, and so I think that a big part of it of it is to put fear in hysteria within the people so that when you do see some type of strange lights in the sky, your mind goes immediately to those movies that you've seen about the abductions and Travis Walton and really pushing that fear agenda with them as well. So I think that that is a big part of of it. But you know, how they operate and what they're telling us, Are people ready those questions? No, they're not. I don't know if I'm ready. It gets because the more you the more you dig, the more you find out it's uh. First of all, your mind could never comprehend. That's why I'm saying about being ready, and if you just look at what we're still doing, arguing, wanting to kill for profit, wanting to hurt people for profit, and all of that kind of stuff. But yet we're mad at what the government's doing. Again, like we said at the beginning, like, yeah, I'm mad. I think it's wicked. But many of these people that we bumped shoulders with every day are just as wicked and do things in the darkness and are nefarious, and given the platform, given the spaceship, given the technology where they could go and take advantage of people, they would do it in a heartbeat. So so I think that this seed or this process here of us becoming light and being tempted to being tested and passing these tests is your ticket out of here. Is your ticket to stop reincarnating as a confused human and uh, and that you can remember who you are past these tests and then when you pass on into the next realm, that you you hear, well done, good and faithful servant. We knew you had it in you. Come on, you're going to the next level. We needed somebody like you to watch over humanity, or we needed somebody to watch like you to guard the Sun, or to guard these other planets, or to guard these demons and tell them how far they can come and go each night. All of that's taking place, all of it, like how they operate, what they look like. It blows the mind. It blows the mind. I've been catching a lot of this on camera, and uh been been getting a lot of it on camera and dissecting the footage and in the most of it, you know, people talk about seeing specs of light and flashes of light and a shadow run by and those kind of things, or even in the space you just see a little flicker of light. What that is is uh. In many cases we've heard this before in the past, that it's some type of war, some type of galactic war, and it's a ship exploding. I've heard those kind of things from uh. Uh. One of the first guys who had the night vision goggles who talked about watching watching that, Ed Grimsley. He's no longer with this, but recording anywhere gradients of light if you will, the sun, especially right now, this stuff showing up on camera, and when you slow the footage down, our minds can't comprehend beings that move faster than the speed of light, and within a second there's been a whole war and a battle between angelic cells or light and darkness, and within a millisecond. This is insane. This is insane, all of these entities going into and coming out of the sun, other entities that are protecting and fighting the other ones that are trying to get in. Our minds don't comprehend it. What it looks like, it looks like many different things. Is as above so below. It looks like sperm cells trying to get into an egg, and the egg being the sun, so that they can be birthed into another reality. And there's protect there's ones around it protecting, and then there's another one that comes up and consumes the one that's protecting, and it gets bigger. Everything that you're looking at under a microscope, amimba's and single cell organisms, how they fight and how they consume one another, and they get bigger, and another one comes and consumes him like that. What that looks like is taking place in the skies above us and this, and they're trying to go in the sun. And the Son is sacred. The Son is a god, for sure. It's a portal. All the stars are and what happens when you go in why and then when the sun goes down. All the religions have talked about this, they're all telling the same story. Egypt, they've been talking about it, Babylon, Sumerius, or It's not one or the other. It's all of them. And the Bible is an overview of all of them that helps piece all of the traditions together. That's why the Catholic Church is called the Universal Church. It's bringing all the tradition together. It's giving them a new name. And it's a mystery Bible on because it's hidden under a new name. But it's all of those religions that are truth. The only thing that's changed is the language is the babble. Now we can't understand each other. So what Christianity has done is try to take take it together, but not for good, not for good, still with that hierarchy as protectors, as priest over the people, but definitely hiding it from the people. But what's happening right now is you can't hide it anymore. That's what the apocalypse is and I think we're going through that. To be honest with.
Speaker 1: You, Well, that's a perfect segue to what I wanted to get into next. I believe that we are in the midst of some sort of spiritual war that is us the people. It's a good and evil battle, but it's us against them, those that want to control humanity. And I think that there are multiple agenda is at play that coincide with this war, transhumanism, depopulation, infertility. There's agenda on top of agenda to one lessen the population, to keep us under more control, and they have more power and to usher in. I believe this new era of what they consider to be their alchemical perfect human that is genderless, that is an androgynous. What do you think about that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's you know, there's there's people who have decided all of this a long time ago, and and and many of us would believe that they were demonic, that they were evil to allow the pain and the suffering to go on, and not just to allow it, but to provoke it, and to create not just order out of chaos, but but create a boogeyman or create a problem so that they can then create the solution. Free will is powerful, the free will of the humans and or any any being. To be honest with you, it's all all beings have free will, but so that they would use that to create evil, that's what that's what we're a product of that. We're a mixture of that. Again, when we talk about the soul and the spirit and and and and creating a new human. You know, there's many people who talked about how our DNA has been tampered with in the past. We're not just one thing. We are confused, we we we have multiple feelings within us. We're we're subject to the food, we're subject to the spirits which we're subject to the powers that be that allow a ransom and use us as money for these entities, if you will. So when we get into depopulation and killing off masses of people, it is and always has been, to a sacrifice and to honor a deity, to give blood, to give souls so that they can remain and stay in power. But everyone knows that that's wicked, right, that that's not you know, it's not really for the greater good that they would put people through that. I believe that there that that are true creators that have stepped away for a minute. When they return, Uh, those people have got some explaining to do of how they've treated the people that they've been watching over worse than they would treat cattle or treat animals. So that's the thing. If you were an animal, and they look at us as an animal when the presidents address the nation, a nation is if when you look up the etymology in the Bible of a nation is an animal. They're addressing the animals who aren't civilized and telling us what to do and giving us laws. But and we are you have that in you until you don't, Until you don't. We are here to leave the animal behind and to ascend and that and let that God particle, the God nature that's within you rise, the Christ in you, which is the hope of glory of the unit. The whole universe is waiting for you to say yes and to wake up and to get into alignment. Not with the animal that's in you, that's the mark of a beast, but to get in with the God nature that all of us have, all of us humans that are down here on the same level. We got both. And so we got to choose, and we had to keep feeding. We got to fast the devil out of you. You got to tell it, no, you got to tame the animal, tame the beast. And that's what we're going and through and and that's what gives you that that's the true power and true authority, that you would rise to that level, you would rise to that occasion and become light. And when when you are light, you are judgment in a dark world. And we're seeing that on a global scale. That's what this whole awakening is. That's whole the whole. Hey, let's turn the fire up. Or they don't want to get the they don't want to get the injections, Well, let's let's kill off more of them until they all get it. We're gonna make you. You'll be begging for a shot after this. Right when you see all your family members die, when you see all the people you love take their last breath and gasp and be tormented and tortures like that, you'll you'll willingly want to do whatever we tell you to do. But that's not us, you know. And I'm not I'm not saying that to throw anybody under the bus. Who got that right, But I'm I'm talking about control. I'm talking about I'm talking about hatred, where you give up your free will and you willingly bow down because you want to be protected. You want to be served by the gods of this world who have proven time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time again that they're demonic. So the gods are coming back. Are we talking about UFOs and spaceships? Yeah, to a degree. But here's the other way. But nobody told us. The Church had it right to a degree, but they tricked you, so you'd miss it that the Christ would come back. And many people are waking up. They know that the Christ is coming back in them. It wasn't coming from the sky, but it's coming back through the breath and through us, so that as you get into alignment, you are the next up for the spirits that existed before the last let's say reset, if that's the word everybody wants to use. Before the last reset. Those souls are coming back and they're speaking through us. So it's not as I the animal derec speaks, I step aside. I let the prophet Jeremiah speak, I let Christ speak. Everything that existed that was beautiful and good. I'm choosing to try to allow me, my free will, my ego, to step aside and allow that to come forth, and I we get rewarded when we do. So that's a sension and that's what's taking place.
Speaker 1: Yes man very well said. And another aspect of this is a problem that we're facing is that we as a society look for us savior. We look for this Christ figure outside of ourselves to get us certain places, to help us, to save us, to bring us to a golden age. But like you said, it's never gonna happen if you look at the type the personality, type of individual that strives to be in these positions, these elite global positions of power. I mean usually they have psychopathic tendencies and it's not your your best type of person that is seeking those positions. I'm not saying all of them, but a lot of them. And we keep looking to people like that to bring us to a better stage of our evolution. And that's never going to happen. Like you said, it's only gonna be through us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're waking up to that, and we're trying our best, and that's all we can do. Right, Everyone wakes up, tries their best, and and and and it's it's it's a counted unto them for trying, you know, and that's all you got to work with. And so that's when we're talking about reincarnation. I use what I had on next, not that the next time you incarnate, now you've got technology. The next time, now you got this, right, So there's this evolution of of what we got to work with, and we're you know, we're throwing in their spine like they don't want us here. They don't want us here, and so they're at the point now they don't need us here because they've raised technology. What they don't really even need the slaves anymore. That the technology and all of these things that they that they have, they can continue to go on. But the reason this place isn't destroyed yet by the gods is because we're here. And because we're here, this place is being preserved for now. But when we when all, if they kill all of us or our or our soul our spirits leave and go to another place, it's destruction for them. And that's the one thing they're trying to prolong is judgment. This is their kingdom. This is the best the best it gets for them. They have created islands where they do whatever they want to whoever they want right they they're feeding us fake food while they live on you know, the delicacies and all of these things. So our I believe that that our eternal reward is is that whenever we stand before the gods, and trust me, we're standing before the gods right now. But when you when you make that when you get in that that solar boat and you travel through to the great beyonds to be to be judged. And don't get you're being judged now, that's what I'm saying. It's a good thing. You want to be judged. You want to get the darkness out of you so that you stand with clean hands and a pure heart. That's what separates us from the animals, and that's what separates us from these psychopaths. Our God and our Gods plural, they hear, they hear our prayers, Our Christ whenever we are in alignment and attainment and we're in a position where they can hear us. When we stand under the sun. It's certain days where the sun opens up that we can put something in the sun because we're the children of God and we can go and stand with clean hands and a pure heart under the sun and literally lift your hands up, allow the sun rays to judge you, spirits into your body, and God, for the gods hear your prayers. So let's block the sun. Let's make the people oppressed, Let's make them addicted to sex, Let's make let's make them do all of these sinful things so that their God won't hear them because they know that. So they're in the seat of power, pretending to be rulers, pretending to be watchers, and to pretending to care. Listen, my people, us listen it we care. We care. There's a part of us that does. Anyway, these people are one thousand percent wicked. They had to forfeit that part of that cared if they were even born with it. Right, So, when you stand and you start judging, and you start speaking righteously, I'm not talking bias. I'm not talking about you're judging. I have heard when you when you become healed, when you step into alignment, when in the sun, and then you get the light in you, all of creation, all of creation. When we talk about these angels, we're talking about these demons, all of them, stand at attention and listen. That's why Jesus said, I can call it on ten thousand angels right now, I can call upon them. And what I'm telling you guys to do is to practice all of this. I'm saying, go sit in the sun, ask for them to come, sit under the stars, ask for help, call upon their names, learn their names, and get into alignment and see what happens. My mind's being blown daily, and not just me. It's but unless we speak about it, how weird? A lot of it sounds, for sure, but people are having the same experience. They want us to live for this world. No, this isn't we're here to judge. We're here to get Christ. We're a star seed, what they'll call it. We're a seed that came here and we sprouted and we took Ruth. And now we've stepped aside so that the spirits are the ones that they killed, the righteous ones from our lineage, from Christ, Moses, all of these whatever lines, the opclu all the way to Babylon. If you're in alignment with them, they'll stand up for you. You're of them, and if you weren't, you can be. You can't be, because they promote and they adopt according to the light. And we're experiencing this in real time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I am extremely hopeful for the direction we're headed in and for the amount of people that I see awakening and questioning the narrative. And it's on top of that, those that are attempting to steer us in these to these negative timelines seem to be making a lot of mistakes. People are actually responding to those mistakes in the correct way, And I think it's going to cause this snowball effect to where even actually we won't be participating at all with these negative, dark timelines, and we might have a chance to regain some of our human sovereignty. Where do you see us going in our future?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I'm I'm wide eyed and hopeful to you know, while we're here, you know, we're gonna We're gonna. I'm gonna upgrade this place as much as I can. It is my duty, is our duty to try to leave this place off a little bit better than we found it, so to do whatever whatever is within our power to bring beauty to this place. And it's here, it already exists, but it's up to us to be able to see it. So they have The Bible says that the gods, the god of this world has blinded the eyes of those who are in are of disobedience. When we open our eyes and begin to see beauty, and we begin to speak beauty, and maybe we don't see it around us, well then where it comes from within us. So we become a portal for that beauty. So now we speak to things that aren't beautiful, We speak to things that aren't lovely, and as we speak, they become lovely, they become beautiful. We make the best of this place. Instead of complaining, we how very many heartbeats we have, how many breaths we have? And this we use it, and we utilize it as a good steward so that when we do stand before the Master. But again we do that every day. And we got to understand that that you will be answered, You will hear well done. You did the best that you could. Whether that's here, you know, paradise, whether that's in the in the next heavens, whether that's on another planet in another star system, I don't. I don't know, but I do know that that there are realms that exists that share with this one. That those those dark ones used to be in bodies, and that's why they're prolonging judgment because they don't want to go to that realm because that's the next thing for them. So as long as they can continue to put their souls in bodies, as long as they can continue to do things to find, you know, to rejuvenate the body, to create ai like you were talking about, to keep their consciousness, to have machines to keep them alive, then they're just prolonging their judgment. And so this is from Genesis to Revelation. This is from all of the Holy books. I mean, Egypt is huge on this, and they made us even demonize these other cultures and think that they were bad because the way that they showed them to us, and to think that ours was right or whatever. But it's all the same thing. The way that they remember, the way that souls incarnate and reincarnate and surrect and resurrect or souls are revived. Here, there's a process of it, and this is what's going on. But it's also for the betterment of the planet of the beings that are from here originally, that we work with them and they get rewarded and we come together the say the things that that that things that kill us. There's there's treatments that the Earth gives us because our body is from the earth, but our souls are from another realm, but our spirits from the heavens. We are the nepheloon. We are. We're a mixture of angel and and demon and and animal. But I think that the Bible teaches and all the other texts too, that they all three can be rewarded and receive a place in this beautiful celestial kingdom.
Speaker 1: I love it, man, I love the insights and different understandings. We're definitely gonna have to do this again soon, man, So much good information before you head out. Let the audience know where they can find your podcast, what your podcast is about, and where they can find your music, all the good stuff.
Speaker 3: Cool man, Yeah, thank you. Uh you just go to truth seeker dot com, truth s e e K a h dot com, and there you can check out my music, my podcast, my book, everything that I'm creating and bringing to the table, which is pretty much everything we've been talking about today. Don't really go in too deep on some of the transhumanism and the scary stuff. It gets your band really quick, so I just try to find ways to articulate that and focus on the good, you know, but uh still talk about it without talking, without having to say it. It's plain, but you know, but I followed, man, I don't try to. I usually don't, you know, so people who I let people know that I was able to share on here with you some things that I don't really I don't really you're not going to catch on me talking on YouTube, so.
Speaker 1: Right on, man. I appreciate that the audience appreciates that, and I love how deep we can get. And we'll definitely have to do this again sometime.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir man, thank you so much. I'm I'm enjoyed it and appreciate it. Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Until next time, everyone, have an excellent evening. We'll talk again tomorrow.
Speaker 2: We'll see you then.
Speaker 1: If you're looking to start your therapeutic microdosing journey but don't know where to start, especially when looking for the highest quality ingredients including new tropics and what you'd expect from a true microdose capsule, check out our friends at Brain Supreme. They offer the absolute highest quality ingredients, so you can start your microdosing journey knowing that you're getting top notch ingredients. To find out more, visit their website using that link right in the description and you can get fifteen percent off your entire order. Hello friends, I am so excited to tell you about Independent Media Token. Independent media Token is a brand new way to show your support for independent media without having to donate a dime. Independent Media topn is a cryptocurrency on the Solana blockchain designed to generate funds to promote and foster the growth of independent content creators, allowing them to engage in their art without having to worry about being demonetized through a network of media partners of which you, yourself can become a part of. Independent Media Token's goal is to ensure the powers that be can never cut off all of our areas of funding and censor the only free voices left in the world. Join the movement today. You can pick up Independent Media Token using Phantom wallet or the Solana wallet of your choice, where you can easily swap your Solana for IMT. Grab some IMT today and remember to always know your team. To learn more, visit independentmediatoken dot com or use the link right in the description. Are you and your family prepared for an emergency? Maybe the fake alien invasion? Now is the time to prepare yourself and your family for any event. Check out prep starts Now. Their mission is to provide high quality preparedness products that empower individuals and families to be ready for any situation. They're committed to delivering reliable, trusted gear to ensure your safety, security, and peace of mind in times of need. Their product selection is carefully curated to provide you with the essential gear you need to stay prepared. From emergency kits to tactical tools. Every item is chosen for its reliability and practicality. Prep starts Now understands the importance of family, and their goal is to equip you with everything you need to build a solid plan for your family's preparedness. In today's ever changing world, being prepared is more important than ever and pre what starts now is here to help you and your family stay ready with quality products and practical guidance. Use the link in the description and get fifteen percent off your order. We live in an incredible age of information. More and more we're discovering that we've been lied to and misled about much of our human history. Corey Hughes is providing profound revelations about World War I, World War II, the JFK assassination, Martin Luther King's assassination, and much much more on his new substack, Bloody History. Subscribe now for as little as five dollars monthly. Just click that link right in the description to get started now and learn about our true history.