Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Well for nine on.
Speaker 2: A Friday, The James Show. I'm Selena. So tomorrow is our pool party at Great We'll not our pool party, but we're gonna be at Great Resort, our pool party.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 2: Fine, we're taking ownership.
Speaker 3: It's our we're hosting it.
Speaker 2: We invited James Kennedy. He'll he'll be.
Speaker 3: James Kennedy from vander Pumper is going to be there. I'm so ram.
Speaker 2: If you brown out, don't do it in the pool.
Speaker 3: That's not what you're thinking is brown out. It's like one step below a blackout. I'm getting Why isn't that a gray out? I'm getting white girl wasting at this thing? Get ready? Why isn't it a gray out? Yeah?
Speaker 2: And gray the lighter version of black.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true. So why are you.
Speaker 2: Talking about browning out tomorrow? That sounds great.
Speaker 3: I'm still browning out. I won't do it in the pool. All right?
Speaker 2: Thank you? All right? First talk bag of the Days from New York and happy Friday that we made it, and are you guys ready.
Speaker 3: To are you talk about chrugle? We all coming up this morning eight twenty be here with us. It's our favorite.
Speaker 2: Game yourday because you never get Pitt and he'll chuck anything. He's not afraid of it.
Speaker 3: I ain't scared of the chug. Scared.
Speaker 2: That's get it Today.
Speaker 3: Well we'll see Cheetie, we'll see.
Speaker 2: Our second talk back of the day.
Speaker 3: Good Morning, jav Show, Selena Graham, Cheaty Yessica, It's Friday. Let's go guess what what? Only forty eight days until Halloween.
Speaker 2: That's gonna go by so quick.
Speaker 4: Well, you guys, is also Friday the thirteen.
Speaker 3: More people on my street are putting up their Halloween more and more elaborate, like they're in full like ready they they're ready for trigger treaters tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I'll drive my car through the decorations. Wow, well it's too early, humbug hold off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 2: Friday mornings you do something called chetes tweets Cheaty tweets a lot, so on Friday's Graham does a dramatic reading.
Speaker 3: I remember when I didn't eat Caesar salad for like a year because of found out it was made of fish. Wasn't your best the best grammar? Yeah, tweet sentence structure was a littlechoppy, but you didn't know. So you were happily eating Caesar salad and like, oh my god, this is the.
Speaker 2: Us that caesar are so good exactly, and then.
Speaker 3: You found out that there was fish. Yeah, anchovies, yep, right there, I found out.
Speaker 2: I was disgusted, but I still ate it. See I bite fish.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 2: But ever since then, I've been more conscious of some if some dressings taste more fishy, like I won't eat it, like it's too fishy.
Speaker 3: Not all caesar dressing has it right, all of it does. I thought there's just more authentic ones. Did Have you ever been to a place that puts little anchovies on the sound take it back? It's kind of it's kind of gross looking, but it's good. You ate them. Yeah, they're delicious, a little salty snack on top of your side, more chewing. They're not cair fried. Wait, so cheaty. But if you liked something before finding out that it's made with something you don't like, big deal, and you already liked the taste of it, it.
Speaker 5: Was just like the thought of it just just grossed me out, Like you know, there's actually fish in there, Like that's gross and I couldn't eat it.
Speaker 2: Every time I saw Caesar salad.
Speaker 3: I would think of that, and you are you back on board now?
Speaker 2: I've been bringing it ses this sound.
Speaker 3: You've been bringing up to work.
Speaker 2: I see this sound on the table.
Speaker 3: It's almost I saw the salad. I didn't know it's a Caesar sound. It's like an odd thing to bring to work every day. Easy, Okay. I hate mouth breathing. Omg ill wait like you do.
Speaker 2: I was sick. I couldn't breathe out of my nose, so I.
Speaker 3: Was like, like agree, and I.
Speaker 2: Was like, I hope you even don't hear me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, breathing mouth breathing breath when your.
Speaker 2: Horse is sleep like that and that, and then you close your mouth and you finally wake up, it's all dry and it just tastes weird.
Speaker 3: You're supposed to be breathing through your nose and virtually all times. Much better for you. Actually, the no parking signs in s F is so confusing. It really is.
Speaker 5: Because I went to this place and it said no stopping or parking at any time, but then at the time it said can't park Monday through Friday from like six am to at certain time, So I was like, can I park here or not?
Speaker 3: I think just no stopping, no parking anytime, supersedes the other sign that gives you the hours right.
Speaker 5: On top, like one was on the bottom and the one was right at the top, and there's meters and there's other people park there, so I'm like, can I park here or not?
Speaker 2: Like, I don't get it.
Speaker 3: It's confusing the ones that used to kill me. Because I've lived in San Francisco for a long time. Different neighborhoods have different street cleaning days, and it'll be like the third Thursday, you can't park here between eight and ten am, And I'm like, then you have to get out here. Okay, yeah, it's a Thursday, But is this the third Thursday. Let me go check. I'm like, no, okay, no, okay, I think I'm good. And half the people are out there moving their cars, so it makes you nervous. I'm like, no, dummies, this is the second Thursday. It's not the third Thursday. And then you start second guessing yourself. Now make me move. Let's just move my car anywhere between eight and ten. Then there'd be all these people that'd be sitting there waiting for the street sweeper to come, and they would follow it. As soon as it passes by, then you can park again. But then you're still nervous because okay, I am parked here between eight and ten am the street sweeping window, but the street sweepings already happened, so can I park here? I mean it always felt like your roll in the dice. Yeah, very stressful situation. I don't miss those days.
Speaker 1: I like Kevin a driveway now the JV show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Talking about going virtual. What's that about, Graham?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know if you guys have noticed or seen any the headlines, but in certain parts of the world, monkey pox good Old MPOs as it got rebranded to, has been popping back up again and they are wanting to curb the spread of that. One of the places that's been popping up again is in the Philippines. The health department there is advising young sexually active people to practice virtually. It's time to go virtual, they said. They like they're saying that you should observe a no touch practice right now, which means total virtual or some self time. If that you know consuit you as well. Do you guys think you could go all virtual? What are their other point, what are there are tips here? I should mention is because MPOX is not necessarily an STD, but it can be just contract from skin skin to contact. So they're saying, before engaging in anything physical with a partner, for you don't want to go virtual, please look for any wounds or rashes.
Speaker 2: I feel like we should be doing that anyways. Probably true, you ever given it for I haven't, but I feel like those are things I would want to know. Do you have any rashes anywhere?
Speaker 3: Okay? And do you guys think you could do virtual? No? I mean just you're a long distance relationship, yeah, Sam Matteo to Selinas is no. Yeah, short distance, so I couldn't. It's the virtual game.
Speaker 6: I haven't tried it, and I don't plan to, just because I would feel so awkward doing that, Like I wouldn't be able to take it seriously and it just would not work out.
Speaker 2: I would.
Speaker 4: I would just feel so awkward.
Speaker 3: So there's no I mean maybe not a maybe not a full on, you know, FaceTime session even I don't think I could do pictures or something.
Speaker 6: I don't think I could do it pictures though, okay, pictures pictures maybe?
Speaker 3: What do you mean maybe I'm asking it. Does it happen?
Speaker 4: Oh no, it doesn't happen. I just wait. I just wait till the weekend and then stuck up.
Speaker 3: And then unleash. If my wife Kate was in New York all week for business, you guys were luckily she got back late last night, so happy she's home, but you know, she's gone for a long time, and you know, maybe I was kind of hinting like it might be nice to see a little something from the hotel room, you know, just like you know, thinking. And then do you know how sometimes you get a text The text message comes through faster than the picture.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I get a text that says do you like these? You know, on the kind of heels of this, you know, text exchange already having do you like these? And I was like, here we go and something, and then the pictures come through and it's two screens shots of some shower heads that she's looking at for our bathroom, and I was just just responded. I just responded. I was like, tell me you've been married eleven years without telling me eleven years. And she just was laughing like, yeah, that pretty much sums that up. So Graham okay, they were good looking shower heads. The curves on these shower heads you got, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Very are the only curves you're going to be seeing.
Speaker 3: They were. These shower heads were hellip health. Yeah, that was the most in action I got.
Speaker 6: So you guys wouldn't hop on zoom and you know, maybe not zoom FaceTime.
Speaker 2: Oh so you would. I mean, I've never done it, but if my man was, like, if he was out of town and really wanted to like it, I might have to drink first.
Speaker 3: Incredibly uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: If my man wanted to do it, I don't know.
Speaker 3: That's my husband seems like super awkward. I don't know. If I could to do it.
Speaker 6: I would need it, like maybe five more years with my boyfriend and then no.
Speaker 3: But if you want to send me some pictures of shower hardware, I will take look, slend it on over. I will inspect that.
Speaker 2: Oh, Jess, do you have the pickle jar with you? I do so.
Speaker 6: I have had this pickle jar for maybe about two weeks probably around there.
Speaker 4: I have not been able to open this thing.
Speaker 2: You guys, I asked Jess to bring it in. I was like, bring it in. One of us is going to be able to.
Speaker 3: Open it, sort of a sword in the stone, pickle in the stone.
Speaker 2: Situation, pickles forever and cannot get this jar open. We're gonna do that next grand let's talk about price pick.
Speaker 3: Try to open the jar? Who gets to go first?
Speaker 2: I feel like I can do it. I'm positive I can do it, So should you go first?
Speaker 3: I kind of feel like Selena could do it?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Curious though.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, we are.
Speaker 2: Going to be talking to Elvis, JV's old doghouse partner, Elvis, your buddy Elvis.
Speaker 3: And just heard of him just a second.
Speaker 2: He is on standby a first, just brought in the jar pickles.
Speaker 3: Explain.
Speaker 6: I have had this jar of pickles maybe for about two weeks now. I have not been able to open this. Every couple of days, I'll give it a try, you know, when I'm in a good mood and wants some pickles, and I have not been successful, and it's really irritating me.
Speaker 4: So I'm hoping you guys.
Speaker 3: Hands it over. This is why you need to have kids. Some day you're gonna be holding alone and you and you're gonna have no strapping young son to come over and open it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I get this thing open. That's gonna be crazy.
Speaker 3: Selena, you got it? Hey? Are you?
Speaker 2: Are you trolling me right now?
Speaker 3: You've had a little bit of strain there? Wait? Are you trolling me?
Speaker 2: I'm not. Maybe it was exciting it to be hard, so I'm like pulling. I'm twisting really really hard. That things really hard.
Speaker 3: Maybe.
Speaker 4: I mean, look, I've been I've been giving it a try, like every couple of days.
Speaker 5: You Yeah, yeah, had a big big mama wants a pickle.
Speaker 3: Big mama knows how over the pig you are, Mama Graham.
Speaker 2: Nope, no, I'm smelling pickles. I got it all over mine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I saw that.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you.
Speaker 3: You're We're gonna add that pickle juice to the JV ship Take.
Speaker 2: Delicious.
Speaker 3: Well only because I had something better lined up for this morning's featured item, and I forgot. It's on my counter at home, so it'll be on the chuck Wheel next week. The pickle juice sort of.
Speaker 2: A free this morning. All right.
Speaker 7: Hey, hey, kids, welcome to Pickle Talk. I love it.
Speaker 3: Anything to contribute your favorite type of pickle, kosher, dill, sweet, you know, I know radio.
Speaker 7: Radio radio is not the same anymore. So I almost said about ninety different really bad things, but that's okay. I can't do that. I did hear you say, I did hear you say, Graham, that you never heard of me when I was on hold, really.
Speaker 3: Didn't ring a bell first brought the name.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, no, really, you've never heard of me. The reason you still have a job is because of me. So anyway, I'm just no, I'm kidding. How are you? How are you guys? How is everybody doing?
Speaker 3: We're good.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about tomorrow.
Speaker 7: Yeah, tomorrow night. If you don't know, it is the jp Celebration. We're gonna celebrate JV's life at seven to fifteen Harrison Street in the City with Doghouse Live. It's going from five to ten pm at seven to fifteen Harrison Street in the City. We're gonna do Doghouse videos. We've got two comedians, we've got music, and we're gonna be playing a movie that JB wrote and directed called Behind the House and yes I am starring at it. So it's gonna be really funny. I see what excuse me, let's excuse excuse me? What did you say? No, I'm kidding. So listen, this is all for a Bay Area Live Foundation. They're gonna be in the house and we just we just want to keep his spirit alive. So go to s f plubs dot com get your tickets that way. You can also follow me on Instagram radio Underscore Elvis and the ticket information isn't in my bio, but it is tomorrow night in the city, seven fifteen Harrison Street, and just you know, it's just to get everybody together and just get you know, stories. He touched so many lives, including mine, all of yours, and so it's this is just about keeping his spirit alive and doing something really good for a great organization like a Bay Area Live Foundation. So you know, we're just gonna see what happens. And you know, I don't drink anymore, so I like to watch people drink now and would like to watch them progressively. Progressively you start slurring and then it's down on the on the ground and then it's vomiting all pickles all morning.
Speaker 2: Cut.
Speaker 7: Appreciate you guys, Yes, thank you, guys. Have great weekends.
Speaker 2: Okay you too, right, buy Elvis, sorry, I love that. Atfclubs dot com. If you want to go hang with Elvis and the crew tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Hottest Things. It's all the stuff you need.
Speaker 8: To know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the bay.
Speaker 2: All right, so we have a leftover VMA tidbit involving Katie Perry and Jack Antonov. People are coming for him. Do you guys know who Jack Antonov is?
Speaker 3: I know the name.
Speaker 2: So he is a producer. He has worked a lot with Taylor Swift. That's how most people know him. He's worked a lot on her albums. They're like best friends. People are coming for him because during Katy Perry's performance at the VMA's he was seen putting in ear plugs.
Speaker 3: No, that's not that bad. It's really loud, right yeah, Oh.
Speaker 2: Well that's how people are wondering. Like a lot of people are coming for him, like, oh my god, that's so disrespectful. Just the shade of it. All. Other people are like, wait, what if he was actually protecting his hearing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's his job. If he's a music producer, he's got to be able to hear every note, every.
Speaker 2: Right, Why would you do it right?
Speaker 4: When it's her turn?
Speaker 2: I know, and not anybody else's. And why did you take them out after?
Speaker 7: Maybe?
Speaker 3: Yes, there's an especially loud performance.
Speaker 2: And also at the twenty seventeen MTV VMAs, Katie was doing like an opening monologue she was hosting, I think, and uh, he was bored eating a banana during that one.
Speaker 3: He just doesn't like Wow. Did they have any public feud that we know about? Taylor?
Speaker 2: Taylor and Katie did so? I mean, obviously he is team Taylor ago and that's what I'm saying. Taylor and Katie squashed that so long ago. Taylor was up dancing while Katie was performing and he was putting an earplugs. So funny though, I'm sorry, a little.
Speaker 3: Funny, all right.
Speaker 2: So Lil Tay has been diagnosed with something life threatening. Now really quick. If you don't know who Little Tay is, she is a social media star and she has been since she was a child. She is now seventeen years old, but she would go viral for making videos like this.
Speaker 3: Well six years old, I'm broke as hell the one now woke up.
Speaker 9: I said to myself, I'm gonna be proke no more. So I got up, asked the working heart moment bricks. You y'all have yours, and.
Speaker 3: People are going crazy for her video.
Speaker 2: I was like, here's this little girl, you know, posting things like this. She disappeared for a long time. You remember she was back in the news. I think it was last year when it was announced in her social media that she had passed away, and everyone's like, oh my god, is it turned out to be a hoax that her dad had put together and it was like the weirdest thing. So yesterday on her social media accounts it was them asking for prayers for uh Tay that she's currently in the ICU with a very serious condition. And then we find out later that she's been diagnosed with a life threatening heart tumor.
Speaker 3: Whoa.
Speaker 2: But everyone doesn't know whether to believe it or not because of the deck hookes.
Speaker 3: Last year, the Boy who Cried Wolfe exactly the lesson to be learned here. Yeah, we don't know if. I mean, if it is true, very scary. You don't hear of a tumor on your heart very often.
Speaker 2: No, do you guys believe it?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't want to say I don't and then it's true because I feel like these things need to be taken seriously. But we all thought she passed away last year, and they were just there's.
Speaker 3: No way you would do this thing twice, right.
Speaker 2: Unless she has a new song coming out like last time.
Speaker 3: Dang you a good point.
Speaker 2: That's all it was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's no way you would do this twice. I hope not.
Speaker 2: I hope not. That's really low, yes, Graham, what do you have in trending?
Speaker 3: All right, so we all know that this is the Oakland A's final season in Oakland, and next season they're going to be gin their transition to their future home, their eventual home in Las Vegas, which of course hasn't even begun construction. So the plan was to play in Sacramento at the Giants Minor League Park for the next few seasons. But there are a few people that think the Sacramento leg of this Jersey journey, excuse me, is not going to work out. One of them being agent Scott Boris. If you don't know who he is, it's probably the biggest agent in all of Major League Baseball. He has signed an incredible amount of players. Anyways, he's a big player in Major League Baseball, and he says there's a few issues with Sutter Health Park that make it not viable for major League teams to come play at. Namely, one, they're going to have turf, artificial turf, and it's an outdoor stadium, and we know how hot it is in Sacramento. And if you've ever walked on artificial turf when it's hot outside, that stuff gets to like a thousand degrees, it's like scalding hot. And he says, there's no other there are play of teams that play on artificial turf. They're all indoor, they're all domed stadiums. So he thinks Major League Baseball, the Players Association, is going to have a problem with this. You guys got you've got guys out there that make, you know, thirty forty million dollars a season, and they're gonna be outplaying on this like white hot artificial turf. He says, that needs to get fixed. He says the facilities there at Sutter Health just aren't big enough for two major league teams to have adequate space to work out warm up bullpens, you know, throw batting pract and stuff like that. He says, it's just not going to work, and that again the Players Association is probably going to raise objections to their teams and players having to play in like those conditions. The Oakland mayor, she still says she's optimistic that the A's could be at the Colosseum next year. We've seen oh the Colosseum ownership group change, and that group would like him just to play there. Of course, the A's, their offices, all their stuff is already there. It'd be a lot easier if they just kept playing there. So we don't know, but again the mayor saying, hey, you can, we'd welcome you guys for another season or two. The A's have just six home games left this season, and the last home game is Thursday, the twenty six. We know that game has already been sold out, but let's just say you spent We know ticket prices went up quite substantially for that game and it's sold out. Let's say you pay a whole bunch of money. This is the final game. I I'd tearful farewell to the Coliseum, and then the A's come back and play there, and I'm mad, Well, I'd be pretty pid.
Speaker 2: I would be so mad. It's not fair to the fans. The roller coaster of emotions you're putting everyone through.
Speaker 3: Well, they've been on that now for a while. I mean that. Yeah, but I agree with you. This is a lot six home games left, So if you don't want to go to that last game, we know that one sold out, you can still probably grab a ticket to one of these other final home games and take a moment say your goodbyes to the team. I still think they end up playing in Sacramento, but I do think that they.
Speaker 2: Got to get domed up for hurdles.
Speaker 3: They're not gonna be able to build a dome in time. Maybe a large tent and get some part and put it up over stretch it across. I don't know.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll see how that works out.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Grab the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Good morning jav Show.
Speaker 10: It's a Friday. Yay, let's drink again. When I say again is because I have been drinking a week Happy Friday, you guys, and yo your weekend. It's always nice to listen to you on my way to work. You guys make me laugh allah every day. Thank you guys. Have a good weekend.
Speaker 2: Bye, Thank you so much much. Have a good weekend, all right, It's time for what the Bleep?
Speaker 3: Or hopefully you.
Speaker 2: Can win this JV show.
Speaker 3: Chug Mug.
Speaker 2: You just got to be the very first person to guest today's bleeped outward as always leave your guest is on the Toppic mic on the free iHeartRadio app. Let's get right to it. Here's today's clip.
Speaker 3: I like, but you have to be comfortable being faced down for an extended period of time and your mouth is going to be tired.
Speaker 6: Oh, I guess you are a power what.
Speaker 3: Careful? Careful? This is a family show. I think sometimes us think about what that bleep? I can think of one thing, Yes, hey, it's not that all. Leave us your name and your city along with your guests. We want to be able to shout you out when you win. Only the first correct answer of the morning is going to win that JV show. Chug Mug though, and remember yes PG answers please.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: We're playing what the Bleep? Where hopefully you can be the winner of this JV show, Chug Mugg. You just want to be the very first person a guest. Today's bleeped out word has always leave your guess is on the talk back mic on the free iHeartRadio app. Only rule is it is a family show, all right, So listen to today's clip.
Speaker 3: I like, but you have to be comfortable being faced down for an extended period of time and your mouth is going to be tired.
Speaker 2: Thank god, it's the family show.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: So what's that bleeped out word. Let's run through some guesses.
Speaker 3: It everybody guessing massages. That's like ninety percent of the guest is coming in right now. Everybody's thinking that same thing. That's a good guess, though, very good, but it's not well, why would your mouth be tired during a massage? I've never had a professional massage because your mouth, it is it uncomfortable when you put your head in that lit thing on the table, no push against your chin or anything. I don't know. I've never been on one them morning JV show is a bleeped out word today? Yoga yoga. That's another popular guest this morning. Yoga I've never done. I've never done yoga. Have any lady's ever done yoga? I tried it once.
Speaker 5: It was actually harder than it seems.
Speaker 2: That's what I hear. That's what I would be worried about this story and Morgan Hill and my guess is swimming. Have a great weekend, Bye swimming. What is the bleeped out word? Or I continue to get those guesses in. We are going to play more of them coming.
Speaker 1: Up the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: All right, so we're playing our what the bleep game where hopefully we can give somebody this JV show chug mug. Here's how it works. Seven o five is when the game kicks off every single morning. We hope you're here for the start of the game because you have a better chance of winning. Okay, you want to be the very first person to guess the bleeped out word? As always, leave those guesses on the talk back mic on the free iHeartRadio app. Now in case you are just tuning in and you want to play along, that's all good.
Speaker 3: Here is today's clip.
Speaker 7: I like.
Speaker 3: But you have to be comfortable being faced down for an extended period of time and your mouth is gonna be tired.
Speaker 4: WHOA, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about here?
Speaker 7: Oh? Right?
Speaker 3: A family show?
Speaker 2: Yes, thankfully, it is a family show. So keep your guesses clean as it goes, all right, let's been through some guesses.
Speaker 7: My sleeping.
Speaker 3: Maybe you're laying down sleeps like Laura La, so your mouth hurts. Happy Friday, Happy Friday, Happy Yeah, sep And I'm not a stomach sleeper. That ain't for me. Be gotta be on the side.
Speaker 2: I'm like a side stomach.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Does it hurt? Does it hurt your neck? Anytime I roll over my stomach like this feels great? And then ten minutes later you're like, my neck is killing me.
Speaker 2: Nope.
Speaker 3: Interesting morning JAV show. This is Michelle from Caster Valley.
Speaker 4: My guess is bobbing for apples.
Speaker 3: Bobbing for apples.
Speaker 6: Happy Friday the thirteen, Happy Birthday to my sister.
Speaker 2: Happy birthdays, Birthday Sister, Apples.
Speaker 3: Bobbing for apples was one of the most popular guesses. Once we eliminated getting a massage as a guess, the next most popular guess coming in was bobbing for apples. When's the last time you guys bobbed for an apple? I never, No, I think it's WPS. I've done it. I've done it since like elementary school. It's been a long time.
Speaker 2: Maybe we should do a JV show bobbing for apples it doesn't sound very fun.
Speaker 4: Good morning Jav's show.
Speaker 6: This is Millie from Campbell and Happy Friday.
Speaker 4: I think the belief dot word is skydive.
Speaker 3: Skydive. There is another very popular guest this morning, skydiving. Any of you ladies refresh my memory? Have any of you.
Speaker 2: Guys bomb sky don't plan on it.
Speaker 3: I've gone three times. I don't think i'd do it again.
Speaker 2: Do you do it with your mouth open?
Speaker 3: You do because it's just, you know, your cheeks are like flapping in the wind as you're tames the way down, which both of them. You see those stories about like one hundred and one year old person that goes skydiving for the first time, their cheeks are like and that's cheeks. Oh back to what the bleep?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, let's go back to your guesses.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's Charles from San Jose. Is the bleeped out word? Snorkeling? Alright, you guys have a good day snorkeling. Oh, there we go.
Speaker 2: That's that's the crime. Antic clip unbelieved.
Speaker 3: I like snorkeling, but you have to be comfortable being faced down for an extended period of time and your mouth is going to be tired. Yeah, that snorkel gets kind of up on your gums and then you're closing your mouth on that on the snorkel for a long time. It hurts. Have you Let's go around the room. How many of you guys have been snorklaying? No?
Speaker 2: Yes, nope, don't plan on it?
Speaker 3: Why not you guys? Snorkeling is? I mean, I've been like a zillion times snorkeling and your f you're in a place that has like a beautiful coral reef for something, look down wonders that you see down there.
Speaker 2: Get grossed out by like fish in the water. But these aren't like, I don't know, they're so disgusting.
Speaker 3: These aren't like ugly old you know, they're beautiful, the most beautiful fish.
Speaker 2: I don't want them to touch me. It just grosses me out.
Speaker 4: Oh, you don't have to touch them.
Speaker 2: What if they accidentally swim into me? What if there's a lot and I swim through a school?
Speaker 3: Usual? The only times they're bumping fish, right, Yeah? Usually only the time they're bumping into you is if you're feeding them or something. But otherwise they're just minding their own business. You mind your own business. You just observe.
Speaker 2: I don't know, fish gross me up, like when people go get those petticares and like the fish like eating your feet like that's like that discussed me too, like everything just fish.
Speaker 3: I don't want that gross anybody. All right, let's give some shot outs. Let's scare some shotouts first and foremost, somebody Charles in said, is that? What's up?
Speaker 2: Charles?
Speaker 3: A great weekend? He'sa have a great weekend, knowing you just want a Jvwes good. A lot of other people had the correct answer this morning. They just weren't quite fast enough. Our buddy Mike and Hayward had a cract. So did Misty and Union City. What's that, Missy? What's up? That's up? Irene, Emilio and Abigail and Discovery Bait they all had it. So did Christina and Sam Matteo, Queen and Napa Great City and I love the name.
Speaker 7: What's up?
Speaker 1: Queen?
Speaker 3: Madison and Mason and San Francisco had it, So did Greg in Stockton, Charlie and Conquered had it. Kathy and Tracy and our buddy Sam and Martinez had it correct, but again weren't quite fast enough. I do want to go over one of the other very popular guests really quick. If I ma Selena dentist. A lot of people said it was dentist or teeth cleaning, And let me say this, if you're a dentist, is doing your face down that you're doing it? Oh, is being done wrong. So just if you're listening and that was your guest, and that's the way that your teeth are being cleaned face down of the dentist, you might want to ask, you might want to might be a ton to switch do yees. Yeah, they're going to be wrong. Thank you everyone for playing.
Speaker 2: We'll do it again Monday morning, seven oh five. I remember when you win, check your email. That's how we're going to reach out to you to get you that chug.
Speaker 1: Mug the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, let's go.
Speaker 2: To the phones, waldy for nine.
Speaker 3: Hi. Who's this Tiffany?
Speaker 2: Hi, Tiffany your color twenty You're gonna I'm sorry ninety four you're gonna be playing the JV show. You have nope game nice? Yay yay? So who all is there? I hear another voice, Grandma, my sister and grandma. Okay, Tiffany, how old are you if you don't mind me asking nine. Tiffany, you're nine years old. Wow, that's a big deal. Can we get can we get grandma on the phone?
Speaker 3: These questions might be a little tough.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is this is her her mom. Hi Mom, Okay, Mom. We're gonna have you be the main person on the phone so you can say the answer is loud and there. But Tiffany obviously is more than welcome to play. And whoever else is in the car with you. Okay, So this is the JV show you have, nope game. We're gonna ask you four trivia questions. If you get three correct, you know you can win a chromebook. Right, that's what we have for you.
Speaker 7: That's that's a wonderful thing.
Speaker 3: That's what they've been trying for all week.
Speaker 2: Nice all right, so I'm hoping you can get it done. Let's see Question number one? What is the notoriously a day kip chemical found in cigarettes?
Speaker 3: Stuff is bad for you, Stay away, kids, stay away, very bad for you, all right? Question number two? What city was the fresh Prince of bel Air? Born and raised? In born and raised, born and raised on the playground, spending most of my days chilling and relaxing, shoot some ball outside of school when a couple of guys they were up to no good started making trouble in my neighborhood.
Speaker 2: But was that the beginning of the song?
Speaker 7: Again?
Speaker 6: Oh, say something and take a guess.
Speaker 3: California, California, No city, Uh Philadelphia, West Philadelphia, born and raised most of my days.
Speaker 2: Dang it, all right, it's all good. You're still in the game. Question number three. Soldiers that are captured by enemy forces are called p o ws. What does p o W stand for?
Speaker 7: What is it? What?
Speaker 2: So soldiers that are cap soldiers that are captured by enemy forces, they're called p o ws. What does that stand for?
Speaker 3: Point of war?
Speaker 2: Prisoners of war captured part?
Speaker 3: All right? Your close? Question number four in the NBA, how many fouls does it take for a player to foul out of a game?
Speaker 7: Three?
Speaker 3: On your sixth foul, you foul out of the game six. What's the answer there?
Speaker 2: I have a feeling that Tiffany really needed this chromebook, though, Oh, I.
Speaker 6: Knowny would have actually gotten all of them.
Speaker 3: Probably, Yeah, West Philadelphia.
Speaker 2: Everything is done online, Google classroom. She needs a chromebook.
Speaker 3: I guess she'll have to borrow one from one of her.
Speaker 9: Friends house last night, and she's got to do extra math on one.
Speaker 3: Just make sure you wipe down the other person's keyboard. A lot of illness.
Speaker 2: You did not win the JV show. You have nope game. I'm gonna put you on a hold. Maybe you can sweet talk Cheaty.
Speaker 7: Okay, all right, thank you?
Speaker 2: All right, no problems. Do you guys have any fun plans for the weekend? By the way, right now.
Speaker 7: We don't have none, but anything could happen.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you never know, all right, hang on for Cheaty there. Maybe Cheaty will give it to her. Cheaty is known to be you.
Speaker 3: Know, yeah, you can squeeze the laptop.
Speaker 2: So be mad at Cheaty that she just gives things.
Speaker 3: We do a lot of shoutouts. My dms have gone to another level of insanity, so I'm trying to get as many shoutouts in harrisoncond one belated shout out. We missed our buddy Stephasaurus and her dar little Missamato Stephasaurus's thirty fourth birthday yesterday. We missed that one, So happy belated birthday. Who gives a part about that? All right? Kidding? Happy tenth birthday, Livy Lou. That's from Mom, Dad, Glow, Vic and Gabe. And that's from Mom Cynthia. Happy birthday, Livy Lou birthday. Happy twenty eighth birthday Michael. That is from Marina, who I believe is his girlfriend. Happy birthday, Michael Book, Happy tenth birthday, Camilla Elise, her birthday is on Sunday, and that's from Mom. Happy birthday by Happy eleventh birthday to Leo Maximilion he turned eleven this week. That's from mom and dad. Happy birthday. Happy eleventh birthday to and Anthony Perez from Mom, Dad Michelle, Mattie, Marcus and Jalisa. Happy eleventh birthday. Happy tenth birthday to Ava Nicole from Me, Daddy, Colin and Zachie. Happy Happy seventh birthday McKenzie. That's from Birthday McKenzie. A Happy tw birthday on Sunday to Jay Year from Castro Valley from his parents Chris and Geraldine, Big Bro Jentleen and little sister Milanka. So happy birthday. Happy fourteenth birthday to Kayleie Barwick. And that's from Dad, Glama, Rosie, tt Omar, Desi and Grumpa, So happy birthday.
Speaker 2: I think that was a lot Happy birthday to everyone celebrating this weekend.
Speaker 8: Honest, it's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot and music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: Sol Wayne has broken his silence on the NFL's decision to book Kendrick Lamar for the Super Bowl. I think everyone knows by now Kendrick is the headliner. He's going to be performing. The game is in New Orleans, so I think everyone was really rooting for Lil Wayne to be announced as the headliner, and then when he didn't, people were very disappointed. A lot of fans were disappointed, celebrities disappointed, and they spoke out, well, now we're hearing from Low Wayne himself.
Speaker 11: Forgive me for the delay, but I had to get strength. I had to get strength enough to do this without breaking. That hurt hurt a lot. I've myself for not being mentally prepared for a letdown. I thought that was nothing, you know, I thought that was nothing better than that best spot in that stage, in that platform in my city.
Speaker 3: So I heard a whole lot.
Speaker 2: And he went on to thank fans for their support and even when he was feeling really down and like ish he you know, saw all the messages and things like that, and it really brought him back up. But man, he had his hopes of.
Speaker 3: Get paid too. I don't really think about it before. And yeah, there's Super super Bowl being in New Orleans and like like I would and everything. For me personally, Lil Wayne would move the needle and get me more excited about the halftime show than Kendrick and Kendrick m are one of the best rappers of all time. But for me, Lil Wayne and like particularly bringing back I don't know some of it is I don't know, probably a bit of an.
Speaker 2: Alert a lot of people that feels.
Speaker 6: So do you think that he would agree to being a special guest or is he like, is it kind of like I'm the headliner or nothing.
Speaker 2: I'm Mulwayne. I'm not coming out as a guest. I I'm headlining that, but it's still your city.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he asked you to come out when you come out and do one song? Why not?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I would like to see him in the headlining spot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, me too, Sorry really quick.
Speaker 6: I don't know if you guys remember, but he has admitted that he also forgets he has forgotten like half of his songs anyways, and then I.
Speaker 3: Did want to.
Speaker 1: I did mention.
Speaker 3: Wayne, I feel like his voice got deeper. Yeah, I don't remember the all right.
Speaker 2: So I am genuinely concerned for Britney Spears. I don't know if you guys saw the video that she posted yesterday after watching Sabrina Carpenter's performance at the VMAs. I'm gonna play some clips here, by the way, if you want to see this video, because you also need to to see her to see why I'm a little bit concerned for her. But here's some of what she posted.
Speaker 12: Okay, so did you guys watch that yours?
Speaker 2: This is Britney Spears.
Speaker 3: No, No, I think you've got the audio mixed up.
Speaker 2: Wayne again, Graham listen.
Speaker 12: Okay, so did you guys watch that amas? I didn't watch the VMA's, but I did see stuff on my phone from YouTube of Sabrina Carpenter. Why she kissing the alien on stage? I adore her, I love her today. I didn't understand that part. Why didn't you kiss a girl like that?
Speaker 2: Was weird? You can have whatever opinion of Sabrina you want, but it's just it's just her mannerisms in.
Speaker 3: Her voice.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying her voice and people in the comments were like, this is not Brittany. This is like a clone, a robot. This has to be Ai this, this cannot be a real person.
Speaker 12: I also thought that, like the whole thing was kind of like weird altogether. But after that, after watching that, I am took a really long bath and I am actually color and into coloring right now. I like to color in our tree.
Speaker 2: What is going on?
Speaker 3: Coloring? What is happening?
Speaker 2: I'm just imagining Brittany with her coloring book and Jumbo sides, cranon box, like watching in the bathtop.
Speaker 3: Like why, I mean, we've seen her other videos where she's really into swimming during the summer and eating popsicles and like, so this doesn't surprise me. But I can't get past the voice. Can we have Lil Wayne and Brittany headline of super Bowl? One of them is like a million a million, and then the other one was like Millie, Millie, you wouldn't know who's here.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't in a blind voice contest, Yeah, you can't convince me that this is Brittany's even in the video she looks so different, and then she starts like she I don't know, she's just behaving weirdly. She's talking about Sabrina Carpenter, name dropping her on the carpet at the Vines.
Speaker 12: The Red carpet, and I thought that was kind of cool, because I forget I'm famous sometimes.
Speaker 2: Mom, That's cool.
Speaker 3: Why did Current the Frog involve? I don't know what this is not look as as funny as the audio is there and the coloring and the tracing, and aren't we shouldn't we be very worried like this is gonna I feel like it's gonna have a very very bad ending. Gave Britney too much freedom, clearly she's not worthy of it. And how do we put the toothpaste back in the tube? Here? It's I think it's back, like I don't want to say tragically, but it might. I get a bad vibe. That's what I'm scared of.
Speaker 2: It's by the way, go see that video if you want to see why we're so concerned. It's a JV morning show on our Instagram.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 13: Good Morning JV Family, Mama over here. So I just saw Beetlejuce last night, and I was disappointed. Ten being the best, one being the worst. I give it a four. Catherine O'Hair was amazing, and beetlejuice was amazing, and there were about five funny parts in the entire movie. I would wait to go see it. Have a good day.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, tell me that. Okay, have listeners leaving talkbacks. Now we've had both ends of the spectrum. A week ago. I don't know if somebody saw it the night came out of wherever they left us. Talk back said that's a great movie. Go see it. I did really good at the box office. Now we have mom Albert, who we love and trust. He's saying four out of ten. So what is it? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm still going to watch it.
Speaker 3: Well now, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna wait till it's on streaming.
Speaker 3: I might too. I don't think I'm gonna go to the theater.
Speaker 2: What No, I'm gonna be in theaters.
Speaker 3: But it's not a kid movie though, right, I'm only getting to the movies if I'm with my family. That's the only way I'm going.
Speaker 2: Oh, I love to leave my kids at home.
Speaker 3: I need too, trust me. It just doesn't. I don't have babies.
Speaker 2: I got you, all right, So jury duty would you actually go if this was the case?
Speaker 3: All right, there is a get it court there, all right, good one, all right. Starting this month, a handful of California counties began paying jurors one hundred dollars a day. This is all part of a pilot program across again that they're trying in several California counties, one of them being Alameda County. Monterey County is another one that maybe some people listening who might get some into jury duty as well. One hundred dollars a day. Now, you're like, what is it? What does dury currently make a day? Fifteen dollars? Fifteen is the current going rate to serve on a jury at fifteen. And you understand people want to get out of jury duty just in general. It's generally not the money is the reason. It's just they don't want to be there. They got the busy stuff going on in their lives. They got to work and all this stuff. But they want to increase people's odds of getting you know, a jury of your peers and a more diverse jury, and people that it's more accurate. Representation of the community sitting on a jury So they're going to try one hundred dollars a day and see what that does to the jury duty turnout. Would you guys be more likely to not try to get out of jury duty if you got one hundred dollars a day for being there?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yes, No, Cheety wouldn't go for any amounts.
Speaker 3: No, because it's like jacific duty. Me remind you it is your civic duty.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 6: I got no choice, honestly, I'm here for the tea.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I want to know what went down with this court case. Give me the details.
Speaker 2: Have you ever gone to jury duty?
Speaker 4: Not actually like stay though, but yes.
Speaker 2: But when you get summoned, you actually go.
Speaker 4: I went once because I had no other choice.
Speaker 2: Then you have no other choice.
Speaker 3: Well, you're supposed to not have any other shows. You're supposed to go. It's your cific, but you always have a choice.
Speaker 2: I just don't go. What what are they going to do? Throw prove that I got that summons, that I saw it, and then I knew you can't.
Speaker 3: You posted it to your Instagram story. There's going to be a bench. I don't do that, And you just mentioned it here, and that will be clipping this so.
Speaker 2: My mailbox is broken into all the time. Somebody stole my jury summons.
Speaker 3: Probably, Okay, Look, I understand, I understand people's reasons for not wanting to report to jury duty. One hundred dollars a day does make it a little better.
Speaker 2: One better.
Speaker 3: The one part I don't like about this pot program. I hope they change if they actually make this switch is right now they're saying, if you serve more than six days, if it goes over six hundred dollars, then you have to pay taxes on it. No, you got to make this thing tax free. But I do think it is important. I think it's really important that they do this. They should do it in every county because if you one day have to are accused of a crime, trust me, you want an actual jury of your peers. You have to think about that when you get summoned, you should go You I've served on a jury before. I've told you I was the jury foreman had to deliver the guilty verdict the case. The guy looked at me and he made that sign, slashing sign across the neck as he looked at me. When I read the guilty verdict. Uh he uh. It was a domestic violence case and that dude was guilty. It was definitive anyway, But yeah, he looked. He eyeballed me pretty good. He didn't make the slash at the neck, but he was making that with his eyes. When I delivered the verdict, I actually thought it was fascinating. If you've never served on a jury, it's incredibly fascinating to see all the proceedings. I don't need to actually be there. You do to see it and be a part of it in person. But you have to go back to this right now. If I was say you are wrongly accused of a crime, I would be terrified to have a trial in front of a jury because you're not getting so many people are getting trying to avoid jury duty that you're getting not an accurate representation of your peers in the community around you, and I for that reason, you gotta go. I'm just telling you if you, if you are ever in that situation, you want a good jury, because I mean, I don't know, I listen to a lot of true crime podcasts and you're.
Speaker 2: Like, how is this jury?
Speaker 1: What are they doing?
Speaker 3: You know, ye wrongly convicting someone's I'm just saying, do your civic duty if you can. I understand people reasons for trying to get out of it works like that, but that's not they can't your employer can't fire you for that. It's legally protected. Anyways. I'm just saying, if you can do it, please do just for that sole reason people need smart people on a jury.
Speaker 2: Well, then I shouldn't be there. Probably that's a good point. Keeps getting stolen out of my mailbox.
Speaker 3: Me tell that to the Hayward Superior.
Speaker 1: All of a sudden, the JV Show on Wild nine.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we didn't think this through again, let's get Caller twenty right now. Eight A eight three three three nine four. I know, I know we're a little bit early, but you are going to get your tickets, your four pack to the California Academy of Sciences.
Speaker 12: Nice.
Speaker 2: Oh we're also going to give you a JB Show chug mug because you're gonna have to stay on the line to play the JV Show chug Wheel, which.
Speaker 3: Is really easy for you. You don't have to worry about anything.
Speaker 2: It's actually really bad for us, possibly, but it's just a fun game. We'll walk you through it. No big deal again. Caller twenty eight A eight three three three nine four nine. Oh it's after this.
Speaker 3: We in the mad tea pain.
Speaker 2: Buy you a drank, Carol Waldy for nine.
Speaker 3: Happy Friday. We're the JV Show.
Speaker 2: Thanks so much for hanging out with us. I'm Selena, I'm ess and I'm get. I was gonna say, it's our favorite time of the week. Yeah, Friday, Friday's a day twenty a JV Show chug Wheel. First, let's get a winner, Waldidy four nine.
Speaker 3: Hi, who is this?
Speaker 6: Angela?
Speaker 2: Hey, Angela?
Speaker 3: You won what?
Speaker 6: You just got four tickets to the California Academy of Sciences. They have a new exhibit, California State of Nature. You can see how big, bold, and biodiverse nature can be. It's gonna be so fun. It's really cool there. Nice, Thanks, yep, congratulations.
Speaker 2: All right, So we're also gonna be giving you a JV Show chug mud because you gotta stay on the line. You're gonna be playing the JV Show chug Wheel with us. But lucky for you, you don't have to chug anything. Okay, all right, So here's how it works. We sent Jess out to the streets. She asked a random stranger eight different questions. We're gonna go through every single question one by one. We're gonna stop down. Most of them are like yes or no type of questions.
Speaker 3: Angela. If you can.
Speaker 2: Guess what that person guessed correctly, you get a point, you get four points. You win, we lose, we'll draw names, we'll spin the chug wheel. That person's got to chug, Graham, what are some of the things on the chug wheel this week?
Speaker 3: All right? This week's featured item continues to be a raw egg which we crack and chug. That's featured on the wheel, along with all of juice, fish, shauce, warm beer, tonic water, pickle juices on there. Today. I was gonna have a new featured item by left it on my kitchen counter this morning. It'll be on there next week. It's gross, it's very gross, Gator wine amongst probably a few other things of that on there. So there's a couple there's a couple safe spots on that wheel, I think, but a couple spots you really don't want to chug.
Speaker 2: We're still nervous. Jess is literally shaky.
Speaker 6: Right, I apologized I hate all.
Speaker 3: Right, Angela, are you ready to get to it?
Speaker 2: Let's do it, all right, So let's find out.
Speaker 3: Who Jess talked to this week. My name's Jordan Alcaaz. I'm from Daily City.
Speaker 2: All right, Jordan out of Daily City. Okay, So here is question number one?
Speaker 6: Are you a renter or do you own your own home?
Speaker 2: All right, Angela?
Speaker 4: What do you think that he said he's a renter?
Speaker 2: I'm a renter. I mean who can afford to own a homemies?
Speaker 3: Let's go to that. Let's go to the question number two.
Speaker 6: Who do you think is most responsible for their divorce? Ben Affleck or j Loo?
Speaker 3: What do you think? Jordan said Ben Affleck or j Lo? Ben j Lo one of the no columns. All right, the News for us.
Speaker 6: Next question, do you usually tip ten, fifteen or twenty percent?
Speaker 2: Ooh, what do you think? Jordan said ten fifteen or twenty.
Speaker 3: Twenty twenty percent? No, you gotta be tip in twenty right? Who was eighteen there for a little while? Now now it's twenty at least? All right, let's go to the next question.
Speaker 4: Do you know who chapel Rone is?
Speaker 3: What do you think do you think Jordan knew who Chapel roone is?
Speaker 2: You said yes?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 2: No, okay, yes, no for him? Yeah, okay, no point there, Thank god. What's the score so far?
Speaker 3: It is two to two right now, got to get two more to have one of us spin that wheel.
Speaker 2: Okay. Next question?
Speaker 6: Have you ever been to a Niner game at Levi Stadium?
Speaker 2: Angelo?
Speaker 3: What do you think?
Speaker 2: He said?
Speaker 3: No, yes, multiple?
Speaker 4: Okay, liking this.
Speaker 2: I'm liking this.
Speaker 3: All right. That's three notes so far. You got to get two more out of the remaining questions. Let's go to the next one.
Speaker 6: Do you like the NFL's choice to have Kendrick Lamar headline the Super Bowl halftime show?
Speaker 3: Angela? What do you think? Jordan said? Do you like the Kendrick Lamar choice?
Speaker 2: I hope he said yes?
Speaker 3: Yes. Questions ago one more correct respond here and that wheel?
Speaker 2: All right, Angela. Next question, do you.
Speaker 6: Think it's acceptable to put up Halloween decorations in September?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Good question, Angela. What do you think Jordan said? Yes or no? He said no?
Speaker 3: No? Well o, my god, that folks will do it. Angela. Nice, nicely done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sorry, Angela, great, I'm happy that you want I truly am. It was just hard for me to be excited right now because one of us is going to have to spin the chuckle. Angela, you got your tickets for the California Academy of Sciences, you.
Speaker 3: Got your check.
Speaker 2: Thank you for playing along with us. You're very welcome. Have a great weekend.
Speaker 3: Hang on there. The ceremonial drawing of the names. I have relinquished my name drawing duties because people on the talkbacks and then Justin.
Speaker 2: Are like, you never get turned.
Speaker 3: This game is not there, So in full transparency, someone else will be drawing the name this morning. Who's gonna draw? Because I offered it enough to Jess, I'm just Selena is going to draw the names this Morning's same four names in there every time I've already met. So you can't look at there looking.
Speaker 2: I'm not looking.
Speaker 3: She was looking.
Speaker 2: I'm not looking. I literally I'm not looking.
Speaker 3: She was looking, all right? So whose name it is?
Speaker 4: I'm sorry?
Speaker 3: Oh my god? Who is it?
Speaker 4: He can't Selena?
Speaker 3: Is it, Jess? Who is it?
Speaker 2: It's Graham. I does not care about this though. Is Graham will happily chug anything. He does not care. He's not afraid of anything apple cider vitegirl, I know that's off the wheel. I'm not Graham has been chosen. We're gonna find out what he's chugging.
Speaker 3: Second on the.
Speaker 1: JV The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, don't care, Selena is the worst Friday ever.
Speaker 2: Graham is not happy right now.
Speaker 3: You gotta spin the chug wheel, buddy.
Speaker 2: You have to just get it done.
Speaker 3: Is it right now? Yes? Spin it? Spin pounding right now, pound in anything but the raw am I did lose the chug wheel game in the draw, and I'm spinning about to spend the chug wheel. If you're just joining us, there's uh, there's a couple not so bad things, but a lot of gross things on the chug wheel, like fish sauce that egg. I don't know people. You guys can drink fish sauce. Oh well, you put it on food, don't you.
Speaker 2: I don't think we can drink I don't know it sounds.
Speaker 3: On help if it lands on fish sauce. I'm with them. You can't drink this stuff. Pickle juice, beer and tonic water both on there. They've been on the wheel for a while, never landed on We have Gator wine on there. I wouldn't be mad at that. Get this Friday party started, So I will now spin the chug wheel.
Speaker 2: Oh, I hate all of you spin it. It's going, it's going stay.
Speaker 3: Away from the egg. Yes, what one space away from the egg. And it landed on Gator one. Let's go be Let's go.
Speaker 2: Gram it gets the chug the most delicious thing on the chug wheel.
Speaker 3: I am, I gonna enjoy this.
Speaker 2: All right, Grandma's the chuge he's so mad The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, were you guys.
Speaker 3: So salty in here? Everyone looks like they're mad at me? And because it's a Friday, in my Friday Felds, I'm dancing around. I'm having a good time. You guys are all so salty in here. It's like they salt like.
Speaker 2: You came up with this idea to do the JV Show chug will Friday's eight twenty great idea for if we lose a game against you know whatever color we have on today, it was Angela, thank you for playing. When we lose, one of our names gets drawn, gonna spin the chug wheel. It's always something rules of the game. It's a game that you came up with. You rarely get picked. Today your name did get drawn and you get the most delicious thing on the wheel. Yes, we're salty.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Jesus, thank you Jesus. Sky Daddy, you're a real wife. Are you believe he's looking out for those that's good things in the community.
Speaker 2: So landed on gator wine. If you don't know gaior wine. It was one of the recent viral drinks we talked about, Glacier Freeze, Gatorade, that light blue one with red wine and it's actually delicious and Graham, you just get to.
Speaker 3: Actively suggested on other days, Hey, do you guys want to drink some gator wine? Like she actually wants to drink it, just on a regular and this is your punishment. Yeah, but this is filled up. I filled up a big one. This is the tall you guys don't ever chug this one. Last week when just had to chug something, she took like four SIPs of it and didn't even finish it. So under protest, you know it and I know it. Sweet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go ahead, Happy Friday to you. Oh God, he's taking his headphones off. What are you doing? What are you up to? I'm scared. Why are you standing up? Why are you moving chairs?
Speaker 5: He's about a lunch chug.
Speaker 2: Okay, go look at how delicious that looks. This isn't even fair. Okay he is. He is chugging though. Oh god, okay, I think you should chuck another one.
Speaker 4: He did it.
Speaker 3: That was nothing so delicious.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, I kind of want some gator waite.
Speaker 2: Friday.
Speaker 3: It's like just chugging. Welch, just grape show.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: Happy for you, Graham, I feel energized. All right, I'm done with that Friday, Graham, Fridays.
Speaker 3: I love Friday's favorite day of the week for you. I did want to bring up one thing, and I wanted to get your guys' opinion on this because I've seen this post circulating around a bunch. It's like new research, and then you look into it, this new research. How how is this new?
Speaker 2: Is this new?
Speaker 4: It just is?
Speaker 3: It's not new. It's from like a couple of years ago, but it happened sometimes. This new research is saying that people who post couples that post each other all the time more likely to be in an unhappy relationship compared with people who don't post their significant other as much your guys' thoughts interest.
Speaker 2: I used to think that until I got with my man now and I am in the happiest relationship I've ever been and I post him a lot, so that doesn't apply to me. But I always thought it was that prior to this relationship.
Speaker 3: Jess, what are your thoughts at what rate? I don't feel like you do? You post your man a lot?
Speaker 4: I do, but or at least I think I do.
Speaker 2: I don't feel like you do. Oh really, yeah, I guess.
Speaker 6: Well then, I guess we don't really post each other that much because he's he's not really on Instagram that much, like posting to his actual feed, so I'd say I post more than he does.
Speaker 2: So according to this study, you don't post your man a lot. That would mean you guys are in a very happy relationship, which we are, so I guess it's true. I don't know, Graham, what do you think beside drinking the wine out of the bottle, we're trying to get some that's pretty.
Speaker 3: Good in the morning. Oh, sorry, you guys to me, I don't know. I don't.
Speaker 7: I don't.
Speaker 3: People have left me messages before, like you never post your wife or you didn't post her for a birthday. We've talked about that, like I don't do I don't post her maybe as much as I should, but I don't know. Maybe it's something that you said about this or this study. Because I'm in an incredibly happy relationship. Couldn't be happier, and yeah, I don't. I feel like people judge me for not doing the obligatory anniversary or birthday posts or whatever it is. I do national what it is. I whip on some of those, but that's that's just more of my that speaks more to my social media acumen.
Speaker 6: I think I would just be upset if he had no pictures of me at all on his page. Then I'd be like, why aren't you posting me? Like that's kind of flag.
Speaker 2: But we've all seen like the social media couple who post each other a lot, and they make it seem like their relationship is perfect, like, oh he bought me this, now we're going here, look at us at dinner, Like don't you ever like wonder like is it really that good? Because from I from other couples who we've seen do that, I mean a lot of we've seen them split up before, you know, they have issues.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think people post.
Speaker 2: I think there is a little bit of truth.
Speaker 3: I mean I see a lot of the a lot of the couple posting. I feel like now is well and probably forever is more about like all the fun stuff they were doing. I feel like people are really rubbing their couple's vacations.
Speaker 2: And I feel like you're attacking me.
Speaker 3: I feel like they're really rubbing that.
Speaker 2: No, but I feel like that's what attack.
Speaker 3: I feel like that's what a lot of them posting. I'm like Kate and I, man, we haven't taken a vacation in years. So maybe that's just my own personal feel about it, but yeah, I need I need a vacation. It's been a minute.
Speaker 2: How do you guys feel about the couple members. I haven't seen this in a long time. But the couples that would like share a social media page, no, don't do.
Speaker 4: No, No, I feel like you're doing that.
Speaker 2: There's some trust issues there and there's gotta be something there.
Speaker 4: Just make your own. It's not that hard.
Speaker 3: Some dudes are not allowed to have their own. They've gotten in trouble, that's why they That's what I always think when I see the couple's I pay. Somebody got in trouble and they need a hall monitor on all the d ms.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Good Morning JV Shows. That's a grand chugging like a champ. That terrible, awful disgusted gator wine a chug mug by the way. Gee, I wish I got the one that.
Speaker 13: I won back in May. Try to emailing you guys, haven't gotten a response, just you know, thought I'd try to reach out with a talk back this time.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Good, I could taste the salt coming through the airwaves there. Get that sounds like a shot.
Speaker 2: At you, I guess.
Speaker 5: Let me, let me see, let me we will be looking into that everybody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, check your spam folder, check your yeah, make sure you get that chug muggy one.
Speaker 2: Yes, and also make sure you're checking the right email account. We're gonna hit the one that is associated with your iHeart Radio account, so check that one, honest.
Speaker 8: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: Bro Lady guy, guys, former classmates. We're so mean, all right, Chick and EA check out check yourself.
Speaker 3: Earlier this week, a.
Speaker 2: TikTok went viral showing a Facebook group. It was like a private one. It was closed, I guess whatever that means. But it was a Facebook group that was titled Stephanie Germanada you will never be famous if you don't know, this is Lady Gaga's real name, Stephanie Germanada. And the picture of the group was a college picture of Gaga with a black X over her and it was made by some of her former NYU classmates and it had twelve members. So so some like Gaga fan made a TikTok showing this group. Gaga responded, she said, some people I went to college with made this way back when. This is why you can't give up. When people doubt you will put you down, you gotta keep going, go ahead, Grea.
Speaker 3: I was just wondering, do you think they just didn't like her as a person back then or saw that like, yeah, yeah, the potential to have a really rising career. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think a little bit of both. I would probably say mostly jealousy. That's why people will build be mean to you. So on this TikTok, it first showed like the group, and then the next line was all the awards that she has won. This is Lady Gaga. One Oscar, thirteen Grammys, three brit Awards, two Golden Globes, ten Guinness World Records, five World Music Awards, threeteen Choice Awards, three People's Choice Awards, eighteen VMA's two Critics Choice Awards, one BAPTI Award, two Billboard Women's Music Awards, ten Billboard Music Awards, and then three American Music Awards.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like whatever, Yeah.
Speaker 2: She's not even famous though, Like that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I mean that is I like her RESPONSEM is a good reminder to everybody listening. Make sure you surround yourself with people who believe in when you set a goal, believe in you and help achieve that goal. Because a lot of people that go, there's no way you're gonna be able to do that. How are you going to start a business? You can't do that, you don't have any experience. Don't listen. You want people that say, oh my god, I'm so excited you're going to start a business. Great idea. Here's how I can help. Those are your friends.
Speaker 2: And I also believe That Facebook group has since been deleted.
Speaker 3: Probably probably also a good reminder that everything that's on the internet will live there forever. Someone will find it and make it TikTok about it someday. So make sure you're nice to everybody, all right?
Speaker 2: So what is gonna happen with Shannon Sharp? This was a really viral moment that happened a couple days ago. He was on Instagram Live Unknowingly, he says he doesn't even know how to work the thing. He put the phone down on the bed and then he proceeded to get busy and he had people on his live fans that could hear him, you're not doing things?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: When some unknown woman yeah, and he admitted, Look, it was an accident. He apologized. People were wondering, well, is he gonna be disciplined by ESPN, Like they can't just be having at their host to do things like this on social media. He was absent from first take yesterday. People thought that it was because of this, turns out had nothing to do with that. He usually takes Thursdays and Fridays off and according to reports, According to report.
Speaker 3: He usually takes Friday off.
Speaker 2: His usual days off, but according to reports, ESPN is not going to take any disciplinary action. It was an accidental stream, so he's back on Monday. No punishment, Okay, it.
Speaker 4: Was an accident.
Speaker 3: It was an accident. I don't know if you guys remember Jeffrey Tubin or whatever, when the pandemic first started, everything's going remote. He was on zoom and he didn't realize that the zoom was still going and he started doing something to himself and he was punished. It was an accident. He didn't realize it. But everybody that was still on the call witnessed something horrifying that their eyes can't unseen. Just because we didn't see anything in here, we heard it. I don't know. I don't accidental or not, like it's a major liability for a huge company like ESPN's owned by a parent company. Hello Disney Family Friendly Content Please.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know. And there I believe there was another ESPN reporter or something that got let go for another accidental live where they said some stuff or something.
Speaker 2: It was live on the air or live on social media.
Speaker 3: I think it was live on social media. I gotta look. Let me look into that. But I believe there has been precedent. So I think there are some people upset, like, sorry, I get it it was an accident, but you still should be punished.
Speaker 6: But do you think it's different when it's video versus just audio.
Speaker 3: I mean, it may be treated differently. It may be treated differently because of Shannon Sharp. He's got one of the most popular podcasts, and you know, he's one of the most popular hosts on that network. I think you get treated a little differently than if your CNN's legal analyst that nobody really cares about. Right, did he get suspended for a long time?
Speaker 2: I think so. That story sounds familiar.
Speaker 3: He's back on the air now, but he was gone for a long time.
Speaker 2: Graham, what do you have all right?
Speaker 3: San Francisco Giants pitcher Logan Webb, who, by the way, absolute stud. He just came clean as to why he stunk at this season's All Star Game. He came in during the third inning with the National League leading three to nothing over the American League, and he came in and blew that lead, gave a bunch of hits. The National League ended up losing the game five to three, and he says the reason he stunk was he was really really hungover. He was on a podcast this week. He said it was one of the worst hangovers of his life. Says there was an open bar party at the night before following the home run derby. He said, you know, everybody's there party. It's at the Cowboys Stadium. Little John was DJ and he got caught up in the moment, drink after drink after drink, and when his alarm went off the next day, all the red bulls and tail and all in the world didn't cure him. And he said when he came from the bullpen to go take the mound, the only thing he was thinking was don't throw up, don't throw up, don't throw up. And he came in and got rocked by the American American hitters.
Speaker 2: We have all It's like just the All Star Game, not like the World Series or anything right now.
Speaker 3: The All Star Game did used to determine which team in the World Series had home field advantage, So did you still have implications. I don't believe that's the case anymore. He says. His teammates were very forgiving and we're like, don't worry about it, bro, it doesn't matter, It doesn't matter. Don't worry about it. Don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: But at least he showed up.
Speaker 4: You know, not a job you can just call.
Speaker 3: Out to, right, But it's the All Star Game. It's a great honor and it's supposed to be the best. We're supposed to be seeing the best of the best play each other. I know all Star games have and Pro Bowls and things like that have kind of lost the luster of what they used to have. Yeah, but still you're supposed to come out there and showcase that you earned a spot in the All Star roster. And then you come out there and try not to do I don't want to. I'm not going to be score the great name of Logan Web though, because that is the man. I love Logan Web. He's a stud. That's hilarious. All right, Well, thank you Graham.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: We were just talking about Shannon Sharp. He's not going to be receiving any disciplinary action from ESPN for his live session earlier this week, and Graham, you were like, well should he though? And you brought up Jeffrey Tubin as an example.
Speaker 3: He was the CNN Legal analyst and he was on a zoom call didn't realize that his colleagues could still see him, and there was some some stuff going on and some self stuff going on in that one. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hey, so just to comment on the Shannon Sharp thing that Jeffrey Tuban dude was working.
Speaker 3: He was working while he was doing that, and that's why it was the jillion times worse and super embarrassing.
Speaker 2: And just like ew, like, if you happen to be online at that time and thought that's very different than being at work, brow, Come on, Brawn, I.
Speaker 3: Do think it's a little bit different.
Speaker 2: I mean, aside from him being on work time, like you exposed yourself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I get the element of them there being video of it, not just audio. I think does play a factor in here. I look, I understand. Yeah, it was during work time. He got fired from The New Yorker, he was suspended then fired, and I think he was suspended from ESPN. He since returned to the air. But yeah, visually seeing that, I think.
Speaker 2: I would never return after that. I would just disappear. How did he ever come back?
Speaker 3: I don't think I could come back from that. That's one incredibly embarrassing. The one person who is upset that I mentioned earlier, but I couldn't think of who it was is Paul Pierce. In twenty twenty one, ESPN fired him and he'd been a longtime NBA analyst on there. They fired him because he went on Instagram Live and it appeared he was at a house party and it looked like he was smoking weed and drinking alcohol and a bunch of scantily clad women were dancing around in the background. He was fired for that. Now, wow, he was not at work then, whether or not he was, you know on I think he was on ig Live on purpose, but that's him doing things on his own time. And they say ESPN said he violated their morality clause in his contract. Do you think somebody who's of age it should be allowed to be at a house party where there are women dancing and weed smoking and drinking alcohol. I'd say, yes, you can do.
Speaker 2: That, although I don't have an issue with any of those things he did. I mean, who gives a part to be honest, But at the same time, if you are the face of whatever organization, or you're the host of ESPN and what you're doing doesn't align with their values, the same way we can't do you know, a lot of things on our socials because we're representing weal Athony for nine, right, So you know what I mean. So I mean, I I kind of get that.
Speaker 3: So that's what I mean. That's kind of my point. While while Shannon Sharp, look, I don't think he should be fired, but should because of the precedent you've set by disciplining by firing Paul Pierce, Like, shouldn't there be some sort there has to be some discipline you have. I believe he's got to be suspended. It could be a short time whatever. But even if it's just you know, just to show people, look, we are doing something, I feel like you have to do.
Speaker 2: I'm okay with that.
Speaker 3: Maybe something because there are plenty plenty of things that I could do personally, and Selena you could do personally. We all could do personally when we are not at work, but we, like Shannon Sharp, you are always a representation of the company. There are plenty of things that I could go on live accidentally not know I'm on live, and things I could do and I would be fired immediately.
Speaker 2: Well what are you what are you doing in your free time?
Speaker 3: I'm just saying there are things you could think of that if you were doing or on an Instagram live even though an accident, you would be fired on the spot. So there is some I believe he's you know, he's kind of in a little bit of gray area there. Like I just think the company had had to discipline him somehow, even though I don't think. I don't think you should be fired, And what he was doing I don't think was wrong.
Speaker 2: I'm okay with that. Just to make a point, right.
Speaker 3: You kind of have to like like do that because from now on, wouldn't anybody just go it was an accident, a total accident, or I was hacked. That's the other excuse to get you out of these things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's do a couple of Cheaty's feeds. We have some time.
Speaker 3: Why not.
Speaker 2: It's Friday who gives a fari so our buddy Cheaty here she tweets a lot on Friday mornings. Graham does a dramatic reading, why when you.
Speaker 3: Deep clean, you end up making a bigger mess?
Speaker 2: Oh I'm gee, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 3: That's why I don't do it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, instant regret. Oh my gosh, I had to clean my room because I haven't done that in.
Speaker 3: Like mun's room to clean. Oh nice, If you don't, do you get grounded? No?
Speaker 4: No, no no, it's like deep clean.
Speaker 5: Like I have so many clothes that I just don't wear anymore that I just you know, keep them away, so I'm donating them. I deeped deep to clean, like anything I didn't use or need anymore.
Speaker 3: It's deep, deep deep cleaned, deep clean, deep deep clean. But there's some truth to that. You ever go to like deep clean your refrigerator or something.
Speaker 2: You don't take everything out.
Speaker 3: I gotta throw this away now, I gotta wash out this old mao jar, take the trash out. Yes, exactly. Pauses a bigger problem. That's a five minute task just wiping off one of the shelves in the fridge turned into a two day process.
Speaker 6: And then once you're done, you are like, I'm never letting it get this bat again.
Speaker 3: And then even next time, fast forward six months. Yea, like that scraped the f out of my ankle? Ge ouch? Would you do that on my car? I don't know where it? Yeah, I hit Mike. She's a horrible driver. Oh wow, was it parked? Banks Grim?
Speaker 2: It was parked. It was a parked car and I don't know how I did it, but I just hit my ankle and I was like, well, this hurts a lot.
Speaker 5: I looked and I saw that I was screat and I was like, ooh, that's why.
Speaker 3: Injuries when you get when you get injured doing something that's you have no business getting injured during, that's one of the most that's the fus Yeah. Do you know what.
Speaker 2: Earlier this week, I hit my head on the car.
Speaker 3: Getting into the car.
Speaker 2: Like I've done that?
Speaker 3: Who done that?
Speaker 2: Thank God, no one saw because I'm leaving for work. No one's outside haint it. But that has never happened to me before.
Speaker 3: I mean, I told you guys, I've had neck problems. I might need to go see a chiropractice. I've had neck problems for like two years because I went I've talked to before. I went to reach into my cart. The door was closed with the windows down, and I reached in to go grab something rather than open the door, and I hit my head on the like on the top of the window. The opening of the door and my neck made a crunch noise, and I had never been the same since. I think I broke my I think I like legit broke my neck because it was one of those. It was something that was like on the on the passenger seat, so I really had to kind of lunge to get it. Hit my head right on the top. Okay, neck never been the same.
Speaker 2: But have you ever hit your nose on a door? No, next level before my nose drop.
Speaker 3: Oh right when I was dinging out there next a couple of inches.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.