Speaker 1: Ka if I am six forty, mister Bokelly here, we're live everywhere in the iHeartRadio app. I tell you, if I could get these guys to concentrate on the show as much as they do try to concentrate on ordering food on Friday nights, the show would be pretty damn good. I can't tell you how many text messages have gone back and forth, high and low, near and far about what we're going to eat tonight. Nobody wanted to talk about the show. Okay, Twalta didn't do anything. He didn't put anything together. I have no audio, I have no stories to talk about. No one pulled any movies. It's all bedlam, cats and dogs living together mass hysteria. Hi, guys, I wouldn't tolerate that if I were you. True story it started relatively early today. I think it was Stephan, who's the first one. I think you were it was. It was early and he said, so what are we eating tonight? It's like, damn, I'm finishing my breakfast? Oh yeah, what time did that come in? It was early? It was I'll say that it was pretty early. I'mink like, what what what? Because I think about it before I have to leave. Who's thinking about dinner in the morning. Yeah, here we go, Here we go, eleven thirty four.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 3: He's thinking Ribs, Ribs USA eleven thirty four.
Speaker 1: I love it, Oh my goodness. And I'm thinking like, okay, all right, Twala handle it. You guys work it out amongst yourselves. It's not like Stephan was trying to be proactive. It's like, hey, is there anything you need me to pull? As far as movies or sound clips are for the show tonight. It wasn't like Twala was saying like, hey, mo, do you need anything? Do you need me help? Or are we good for tonight? They got these stories Mark he was he was still asleep at that time, so I already need to.
Speaker 3: Ask were you dreaming about Ribs? Did you wake up wanting Ribs do? Or are you like a Warner Brothers character who sees like a really explicit say. I'm not saying I don't do that too. I just it's a reasonable question. Fair enough.
Speaker 1: This has turned into the Fork Report, where we just talk about food. All the food that we want to eat that we didn't get to eat and we might get to eat. Are we actually getting food tonight, because people are listening want to know, not that they care, people listening want to know what we're actually going to get to eat.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's a Friday night, Yes, the food is happening. Do they really though, do they do? They want to hear us masticating on the air? No, no, no, they I know.
Speaker 1: I do get messages from folks like, well, why don't you get food from such and such a place or such such and such as, like look, I'm at the mercy of those who are around me. I keep trying to tell people you order the food. I'll put it in my order and then I'll pay for the food, but you got to order it. I don't want to be tied down dealing with the mundane, the banal things which are unimportant. What banw.
Speaker 3: Pronunciations, everything with certain words, you you you.
Speaker 1: I hate those banal beads. This is definitely a Friday show. What is hey, twalla? What is on the show tonight? Okay, here it is. We're talking about the La fires, how it could contaminate worse than it already is contaminated marine food chain. In other words, all the fish that we're fishing out in the ocean. It could be contaminated by the fires more so than just a poop alone. California Assembly Democrats announced plans to leave x over disinformation and hate speech. California Assembly Democrats are in unison on this issue and they are leaving that social media platform will tell you about that and also why and the most important item for discussion. Applebee's and I Hop are merging or have merged. The merging buildings and menu they are, I'm being serious. Now they're mixing their food together.
Speaker 3: Are they emerging the name like Hopplebee's or something I was thinking like Apple Hop or.
Speaker 4: It's one of those one of those things you gotta I know, they have to have a whole new chain.
Speaker 1: No, they're keeping it. They're just pushing it together. They'll have I Hop on one side of the building, Applebee's on the other.
Speaker 3: That the no no, no, no no, I have a perfect one, perfect one for you International House of Bees.
Speaker 1: Don't laugh atbot Twala. I feel like you're mocking me. I feel attacked. Ever never never, Now you gotta get onto. You haven't given it a rim shot all damn week, all damn week, and now you wake up now. But you're supposed to give him a rim shot after I pay.
Speaker 3: For the food, not before buzz on into the International House of Bees.
Speaker 1: Don't give him a sound effect. Don't you don't touch the bab Oh you gave a rim shot as well. That was good. You gotta have that be sound right on your desktop. There foosh, he's not I'm just thinking about getting out of his coma. Yeah. But when we come back, we're going tell you about the La fires how they possibly have been contaminating our marine food chain. That's next. It's Later with mo Kelly. The weekend is here KFI A six forty Live Everywhere, the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Later with Mo Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: And we've talked often about how nasty and dirty our beaches are. Well, I have more bad news. And this doesn't necessarily impact beachgoers, but it could impact our food supply because levels of lead and other heavy metals have been spiking in the coastal waters off of La since the January fires, and their concerns because of that long term health of fish, marine mammals, and the marine food chain. Contaminant levels from sample water. We're told at least weren't high enough to pose likely health risks to recreational beach goers. We're told. We're told that even at relatively low concentrations. On the other hand, these metals can damage cells and disrupt reproduction and other biological processes in sea animals, where again it may not bother us directly as cash well beach goers, but it can impact sea life and also what we may eat from our oceans. Here's why. The metals accumulate in the tissues of animals exposed to them and then make their way up the food chain as those organisms are eaten by larger ones. And you're thinking, like, well, what are we talking about exactly? We're talking about beryllium, copper, chromium, nickel, lead, and that levels two to four times higher than the maximum allowed under California state law. Everything a growing boy needs. Now here's the thing that concerns me the most. If you weren't really paying attention, you might have missed this story. If you weren't really scouring the news, you might have missed this. And for someone who is always conscious of what is going on in the water, and I say stay out of the water, just for our own benefit, just for our own day to day health, because we know how polluted our beaches are on a normal, everyday basis. Now, when you put into the equation these added pollutants of lead, nickel, chromium, copper, and how invariably it's going to impact marine life all the way up to what we may find in our stores, then you got to know, like, wait a minute, they're really soft shoeing this story. This is something is actually serious. At the Santa Monica Pier and Dockwaller Beach, both of which are south of the Burns Guard, levels of both lead and chromium were roughly triple California's safety threshold for marine life. You would think that this is a bigger deal. At the Santa Monica test location after the rains, the level of realium, a metal that is toxic to fish and corals and causes respiratory distress in humans. Get this was more than ten times the maximum limit allowed. And let me go back to the beginning. Whereas the article says that if you're just a casual beach goer, it's probably not harmful to you because you're not ingesting the fish, how confident should you be in that? Because we know that the beaches are routinely polluted, and we're always getting these alerts about how you need to stay out of the water, and then you're saying that almost basically the fish aren't even safe in their own water. Now, I'm not a person who is real big on seafood. I will eat my you know, salmon, I'll eat some cod every now and then. But it's not like I have a diet which is just full of seafood. But my wife, on the other hand, she swears by, she lives by, and I wonder how it's going to impact us long term. I think a reasonable person would wonder about how this would impact us long term. And let me just ask Stefan very quickly, Stephan, I know you're busy, but you're not that busy because you're usually ignoring us. Okay, are you a seafood person? And if so, and fish and chips doesn't count. Are you a seafood person and if so, what do you usually eat? Uh? Not a seafood person, But my go to is always salmon. Okay, that's mine as well. Yeah, but I don't know where it's coming from. In other words, like if I get my salmon from Ralph's. I don't know exactly where it's Yeah, I just don't know the origin of right, right, I don't know if it's farmed. I don't know any of that because I'm limited in my knowledge. But when I see this, I am concerned long term what this means for our marine food supply, because the title is we should be concerned LA fire contaminant levels could sicken the marine food chain, and just being at the top of the food chain doesn't mean that we're also safe just being at the top of the food chain. Now, I'm good with salmon, as I said, I'll eat some cod on occasion, I've had some eel going out for sushi. As a matter of fact, every time we have a hop Kito Studio belt test after the test, we always go out for sushi or some sort of seafood. I have to look at this kind of differently now, not that I'm going to be scared of everything, but I would have to be concerned. And I don't think Mark, You're not a seafood guy, are you? I am? Yeah, of course, what do you eat? Well, I don't know, of course, I don't know what your diet is.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean I grew up in the Pacific Northwest, so it's the law you have to eat a certain amount of seafood each week or you'll have a black bag put over your head and you'll get shoved into a van and sent to South America.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, I live in LA and I don't think of this as a seafood town.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I was actually curious where you go to get your sushi after your hapkito practice, because I've been looking for new places.
Speaker 1: Oh, but if you don't want to say it on the air, you can wait.
Speaker 3: I always I'm really careful about what I eat because you want to make sure that it's not farm raised, it's wild caught, and you know, X, Y and Z other things.
Speaker 1: I have a couple of places I'm trying to I don't know if I should tell you. I have to think about that because it's a it's not a hole in the wall, but on are like three tables there, and if I say it, then everyone will know about it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, don't reckon. There's a sushi truck in my neighborhood, and sushi and truck are just counterintuitive to slap together. But it's pretty good. And I'm not going to tell anybody the name of that either.
Speaker 1: Now I know, Touwala, you're kind of a seafood person, kinda I know from your gumbo. There's that aspect of it. Does this give you pause now for your gumbo? It does?
Speaker 4: It gives me cut pause where my gumbo gives me pause for my catfish, which I love.
Speaker 1: It gives me paups for my salmon.
Speaker 4: All the seafood dishes that I make, I love seafood, even though when it comes to sushi, you know, I'll go and get a good Whole Food sushi combo.
Speaker 1: Really Whole Foods has really good sushi. When I go there, I see the sushi, but I never get the sushi. I'll get like the California rolls, maybe with some crab meat. But I'm thinking that sushi has been sitting out there for eight nine.
Speaker 4: Under you you you can add you can get some fresh sushi made. You don't have to get oh, because I'm looking in the boxes like in that front. Now you know what I'm yeah, I know what you're talking about. No, no, those you get the California rolls, okay, right, that's you get the California.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it's like, wait a minute, that has had to have been out there at least six seven hours.
Speaker 3: Don't all the California rolls have that nasty fake crab in them?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: For the most part, I don't like that stuff.
Speaker 1: But I'm not going to hold foods for sushi. That's my point. If I'm gonna get sushi, I wanna go to an actual sushi.
Speaker 4: Don't go to a restaurant that doesn't sell something and get that. Like when McDonald's had those chicken wings. Horrible, right, horrible.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to Venursestile to get a hamburger and they sell some hamburgers, Like, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So if Carl's Junior starts selling spicy tuna rolls, maybe avoid that.
Speaker 1: Carl's Jr. Like, I'm not going to McDonald's for a salad. I no, I'm not, And some people do, and it's like you just kind of defeat the purpose. But Okay, you can get a salad, a good salad anywhere else other than McDonald's. But I know some people who will actually do that. It's like that's just torture. If you're gonna walk in McDonald's buy your ass a hamburger, a cheeseburger, a double cheeseburger or something, but not a salad. This is something intuitively wrong. But anyhow, I have to see if I'm going to tell you about the sushi place. I'm very part it. They do good business. They don't need the advertisement for me. Can you send it to me over a signal chat? Everybody might find out them.
Speaker 5: Oh no, you're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: Okay, Mark. A few friends of mine hit me during the break saying, mo, you know, just just shout out the restaurant. Last secmen, we were talking about one of my favorite sushi places, and I said we would always go after a hot Keto belt test. We have a belt test tomorrow and so we'll probably go to this place again tomorrow and it's and it's really good. I'm hesitant to shout them out because that means everyone's going to go there. It's Tony Sushi. It's Tony Sushi. It's on the way, Like if you're going to Venice Beach down Culvert Boulevard, Western Culvert Boulevard, it's one two seven, four zero Culver Boulevard. We probably go there maybe three four or times, but I would say about maybe twice a month on average. It's just really really good. They give you a lot of food. It's well done, it's quick. Tom Me sushi, that's what I swear by. So if you should ever be in the neighborhood, mark yes, I'll treat you to Tommy Sushi. You got a deal, now, Stefan, he's in a neighborhood. But I don't know, Stefan. Are are you big on sushi? Oh? Yeah, I'll tackle some sushi. Okay, you just not picky. Do you have any preference when it comes to sushi? If not? No, No, I don't have any preference. Okay I do. I think I know what the place you're talking. I think I've driven past it, probably picked or picked up people or dropped people off. It's a strip mall. Oh then no, but sounds good. No, it's really really good. And you'll run into some people there because it's well known within the neighborhood. You'll see some recognizable people, that's all I'll say. Sometimes you'll see some selectes and people who go on there and do they have good sushi eating manners or do they like filthy savages. For the most part, everyone is sushi literate. They're they're not using forks, they're using chopsticks. The food doesn't take a long time to get to you. They're preparing it in front of you, so it's not like they're just pulling it out the refrigerator or something. It's just it's always really, really good. Do you have a favorite sushi dish? It's there's a baked salmon, and there's there's a The eel is very good. I wouldn't say it's my favorite. I thought I was gonna hate it. We have a tradition at our studio whenever you get black belt or someone else gets black belt, we all have eel. It's one of those acquired tastes. I think eel tastes pretty good. It's a little meaty. It's a little chewy to me.
Speaker 3: But you're going to a sushi restaurant and the two things you just describe are cooked fish. You don't like that, right, You don't like any of the roster? Got that right? Why are you going into a sushi restaurant? She doesn't get a cooked fish? No, no, no, sushi is a preparation style. It's not necessarily uncooked. If I'm not mistaken, well, it doesn't make any difference. I'm I'm declaring you a hostile witness. Answer the question, no, no, no, Why don't you like when I get the salmon that is raw? If I get the salmon rolls that's raw, they also offer the baked salmon. I can't recite the menu to you off the top of my head. Well, no, but it just sounds to me like you might as well just be ordering like a Gordon's fish stick that's been cooked. When you go to one of these places, you're meant to eat the raw fish.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I know, and I usually hit the raw salmon. Now, have you ever been to Kura Sushi? Where is that? I don't think so. But where is that? There's a couple of locations. One is in like the heart of downtown LA, and then one is closer to me, actually closer to you in Guardina, and it's essentially like the typical sushi place with the conveyor belt going is a Western by chance? I don't how's this spelled? Yeah, core k you r a Those conveyor belt places are a lot of fun. It's really cool because one in Torrents, as a matter of fact, second there on second okay in Torrents. Yeah, this is on the border. So essentially you can obviously you can take the sushi off the conveyor belt. But what's really cool is you can place an order on a screen and they'll it'll just deliver it right to your spot, whether you're at a table or you're sitting down. It'll come out on a conveyor belt right to you. So if you want like the rassam and you don't see any on the on the belt, you put it on there and being.
Speaker 3: The only thing more fun than a conveyor belt sushi place would be a place that brings you your food on a little Chu chu train on.
Speaker 1: A track exactly. Okay, we all agree. Now, I've been to Koy in West Hollywood. That's pretty good. KOI, I've heard that pretty good. Yeah, But that's about it. Those are only places that I usually go consistently. Consistently, Mark, you haven't found any regular places out here yet in just six years.
Speaker 3: Just the truck in my neighborhood. It's a pretty good deal and I've got it narrowed down to the same thing pretty much every time, and it's a massive amount of food, and I just have to lie there like a beached whale when I'm finished with it.
Speaker 1: All right, So next time you want to hang out with us, I'll take you to Tony Sushi and then you can rate that against everything that you've had.
Speaker 3: That sounds fun to me. I like the you paying part. I think that's terrific. Oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: Let me talk about these California Assembly Democrats very quickly. They've announced plans to leave the social media site X over what they say is disinformation and hate speech. Fifty seven Democratic Assembly members announced yesterday they would stop all communications from their official state accounts on X, citing their concerns over lack of content moderation, disinformation and hate speech. Quote and this is California Assembly Speaker Robert Reeves. There are real risks with relying on a private company owned by Elon Musk as a channel for communications. Democracy depends on impartial information, not the shifting whims of one billionaire. Hate speech is everywhere on X. The company has no accountability, and the flood of misinformation from fake accounts is just that fake I don't think taxpayer resources should go to X close quote. When he says taxpayer resources, he's probably talking about for any of these government accounts. I think they have to pay to get their check mark. And that's part of the reason why when Elon Musky came in, he changed the whole check mark process. All the people who had legacy checks like me, we lost our checks and you had to pay for your checks. And yeah, I left X, but it had to do with the hate speech and the left of content moderation. I don't care too much about the disinformation because I don't think of Twitter, not call it X Twitter as a news dissemination platform. It is social media. You kind of get what you get and you can either put up with it or not. But I don't hold Twitter to some standard where it needs to filter out disinformation. I'm quite sure Mark would disagree with me.
Speaker 3: I worked on this story last night, actually, and there was a quote in the story about hate speech on Twitter having increased by fifty percent right after Elon Musk bought the platform, and his own GROC has found him to be the biggest spreader of disinformation on it as well. Now I'm still on there, not in any capacity for KFI, just as a private schmo. And there's still some good information to be had on there if you follow the right people and are judicious about how you consume your news.
Speaker 1: But there is a ton of garbage on there now. Yeah, the hate speech was just too much, and it's coming from trolls, anonymous accounts who say anything and everything. Also knowing that there is a lack of content moderation, which what I was talking about, and I said, well, there's no need for me to be on here. I'm not just going to put my bat signal out there just to be a target for everyone. So I just left. It didn't have any real utility for me. The Democrats, I think it's more grand standing than actual utility. There are any number of ways that they can reach constituents. You don't need Twitter slash x to reach constituents.
Speaker 3: Well, the algorithm tailor's itself to you to some degree, at least you can't filter out all the garbage. But whenever I get on a thread with a bunch of trolls, it's just astonishing to me that people don't understand when to shut up. Sometimes if you have nothing to contribute, if you have no actual information or even a funny wisecrack, and you're just a worthless troll. What's the point of any of this. Also, for god's sakes, we've got to start having people identify themselves by their actual names so they feel a little less anonymous and free to just indulge their IDs and just empty out the whole id.
Speaker 1: Clubhouse tried to do that, that required it. It didn't go anywhere because there is a profit incentive as far as unique users and also traffic to have these bots, to have these trolls, to have these anonymous users to engage. Yes, you would have less engagement. Yes, you would have fewer unique users if you required everyone to actually take off the mask and act a certain way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's the problem. Not everything should be motivated by money. I mean, that's such an anti American thing of me to say out. I know, yeah, but I think if you dig down, you'll find that disinformation is at the root of a lot of things that we're dealing with right now that we wish we hadn't.
Speaker 1: But they're competing interests. You know, there are people on there who just want to be able to say what whatever they want because they can't do it in real life. There are a lot of things that people will say to me knowing good and damn well, they do not have the balls to say it to me in person. I would rather you say it to me in person and let the chips fall where they may.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's like the online version of of that clip that we always see about the two dogs barking at each other from either side of a fence and then when the fences lift it up, they quiet down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, the exception of I'm actually serious. In other words, if you were to say that exact same thing to me in person, in person, you'd cry.
Speaker 3: Yes, I would cry, I would yes, exactly what would happen to start blubbering?
Speaker 1: Ye? And I always ask people, I hope you're very committed to what you were saying. I hope you're very committed, because there's certain things I don't play with. I just don't play around. And people say, oh, well, you're just trying to talk like you're billy badass. No I'm not. I'm just saying there's certain things I am not ever going to accept or deal with. That's why I left Twitter, because it's just I'm not putting up with this with these random people who have either the private profiles or using fake names and fake pictures so they can get off some inwords or some other stuff to me which they would never say in person.
Speaker 3: When in leaving Twitter, you deprived me of an enormous amount of entertainment because you got in some pretty epic arguments with people.
Speaker 1: Well, I did, and it was fun on some level. Then after a certain point it wasn't helpful as far as booking guests. It wasn't helpful as far as spreading the show or sharing information. It just got to be a fight every single day. So it's like whatever, I'll spend my time elsewhere. It wasn't there was no real return on that investment. I missed booking guests. That was a great resource. It was a great resource because back then, going back to the check marks, you knew that you were either talking to the person or the person managing the social media account who could directly contact the person.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when you could buy those check marks, then it was like and I remember I reached out to someone and they said, thank you, this is such and such as fan club. We will make sure to spread them. And I'm like Deelee. Yeah, that's it, okay, and a perfect example before we go to break.
Speaker 1: One of the best examples was when we got Vincentinafrio Thank You Twitter, and he came on and talked about the thirty fifth anniversary of Full Metal Jacket, and also he had just started working as Kingpin and how he wanted to get into the Marvel Cinematic universe. Twitter had a purpose back then. It doesn't anymore.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on Demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: I love IHOP. Don't go there all that often, but when I have the opportunity to go, it's usually a great experience. I was telling Tim Conway Jr. I've been to Applebee's maybe twice in my life. I remember once with my father and this is maybe six seven years ago, and maybe one other time that I forgot. But I haven't been there all that often. It's just a random comfort food restaurant. As far as I was concerned, Never in my life would I ever imagine that I Hop and Applebee's we're joining forces. I get it. The restaurant industry is tough enough as it is. You got to find alliances wherever you can. But this is a match made somewhere, not in Heaven.
Speaker 6: It's a question families ask every day what's for dinner, and unless you are at a mall food court, everyone usually has to decide on one type of food. But now one restaurant operator is offering variety when families decide to go out for their next meal by combining two popular chains under one roof. Dining Brands recently opened its first dual brand concept restaurant in the US, featuring both in Applebee's and an I Hop.
Speaker 2: In February, we opened our first US dual brand location in Sageine, Texas. The restaurant is a stunning renovation of an existing I Hop and has exciting dishes on the menu that are exclusive to Dual Brands, including Buffalo chicken omelets.
Speaker 1: Huh Buffalo chicken omelets? Who would eat that? Not me?
Speaker 2: Buffalo chicken omelets, mimosas, and espresso martinis.
Speaker 1: Expresso espresso martinis. I'm gonna go one way or the other. Certain stuff don't go together as well. Oh come on now, no, no, no, that that omelet thing? No, uh huh no, thank you. But espresso martinis you have you had one, don't plan to. Let me tell you some foosh.
Speaker 3: As a former bartender, if somebody came up to the bar and asked me for one of those at eighty six Espresso, it's you because it's a regular thing for for debag.
Speaker 1: I promise you try it one day and you'll see. I think I might be on an island right now, but I'm telling you there's some things that I can go without doing. Even though I'll have limited time left on this earth, I know I'll have more time behind me than in front of me. This is not on my bucket list, not at all. Not a Buffalo Chicken omelet, not an Espresso Martini.
Speaker 3: It depends on what kind of bucket.
Speaker 2: That are exclusive to dual brands, including Buffalo Chicken omelets, Mimosas and Espresso Martini's.
Speaker 1: What is he saying that Mimosas and Espresso Martini's are in the same drink. No oh no, no, no, no no, because Mimosa's is not special. No no, no, that's not no. That's two different drinks, Okay.
Speaker 2: Mimosas and Espresso Martinis. In its opening week, the restaurant achieves sales of almost three times the amount of its performance as a standalone I hob.
Speaker 6: John Payton, the CEO of the Pasadena, California company, says that it's only just the beginning, with more dual brand locations on the way.
Speaker 1: I've never walked into, let's say, a breakfast restaurant like ihop, and thought, you know what, it would be even better if I combined dinner with my breakfast. I've never walked in and thought I want And this is part of the reason why I don't like chicken and waffles. This is a perfect example. I'll get waffles, but I won't get chicken and waffles.
Speaker 3: And yet you've got the nerve to say that while you've argued with me before about eating breakfast foods for dinner, No, I.
Speaker 1: Can eat breakfast foods at any time. I'm talking about mixing breakfast accombination food. Yes, yes, I'll have pancakes at ten o'clock at night, not even blink. I'll have it at one thirty in the morning like I did when I used to leave the cloves. Oh man, that's the best time to get some good, greasy food and then go and drop off into a cola like trance and go to sleep. Oh good times, good, but I'm not gonna get pancakes and steak. I don't even eat steak and eggs. I'm being very serious.
Speaker 3: Well, that's one of those old timey foods, like you know, your grandparents would go to a restaurant and get cream chipped beef on toast and rode her steak and eggs.
Speaker 1: That's pretty heavy stuff. The closest I would get to that is skits in Southern style gravy. That's the closest I would get to it.
Speaker 3: I've never had that, And during the years I lived in Indiana, went to Purdue, worked at a paper there. Everybody ate that all the time, and I can't understand why that's a thing.
Speaker 1: It's kind of a breakfast food in my mind, because the biscuit can go either way. The Southern style gravy usually has sausage in it. Yeah, which says to me, breakfast food. It's grotesque.
Speaker 3: Should throw it on, put it on the ground, and throw sawdust on it like a high school janitor.
Speaker 1: It makes no sense. There's something wrong with you, Mark. I don't know what it is, but there's something wrong with you. It looks grotesque. How can you object to Southern style gravy.
Speaker 3: I'd like to object to it at a high velocity, very strenuously.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's later with Mo Kelly ok if I AM six forty were lived everywhere in the iHeartRadio.
Speaker 5: App, stimulating talk for independent thought k s i'.
Speaker 1: Kost HD two Los Angeles, live everywhere on the Eggart radio app