Speaker 1: Time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge. Listeners to your corners. I live Jeff, Let's call Jeff Lauren, let's do us. Let's go going for the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 2: Great game yesterday, dude, finally got squared, finally got your squared.
Speaker 1: Away on your victory speech. So we got all that you are taking on now. I said, I only wanted killers. Calling in Shane, I'm assuming you're a killer. I'm gonna Oh Jesus, Shane, what killer has ever said? I'm just gonna give us the only college try. I don't know. Sorry, you're right, just here for a good time. She just said, hell yeah, I'm ready, Rod, you need a killer shooting for a pickaxe today.
Speaker 2: Rod Shane's like, why did I even call these jerks? Shane, I'm happy you're on.
Speaker 1: I am am.
Speaker 2: I understanding that you're a fresh fish. WHOA okay, you have my going for him?
Speaker 1: You're fresh.
Speaker 2: We got to take the piss OUTI a little bit. You've never ever played the game. I asked for killers. I got me a fresh fish here, and uh, Alex has this for you.
Speaker 1: Come on, get in the boat fish. Come on and get in the boat fish. Fish, Come on and get in the boat. Fish, get the boat. Okay, let's get in the boat. Shane. Ready, that was a flow response.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I don't like the start we're having in this game, Shane.
Speaker 2: I need you to shout out your name when you think you know the answer, wait for me to call on you, and then give me the correct answer. You need to say your name before Jeff does. Who's pretty fast? Have you heard any of his games? I have not. Okay, this guy?
Speaker 1: What you just wake up and call randomly? You just move here?
Speaker 2: I actually did just move here for yeah, okay, I knew it had to do something that's cool. I'm glad you're here, dude, it doesn't sound like it, I promise.
Speaker 1: I'm glad that you're here. I promise. Okay, So do you know how to play the game?
Speaker 2: Though, yep, I got you. No.
Speaker 1: Could you run through those rules again for me? Please?
Speaker 2: Now answer, shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Yeah, yeah, yeah, and then wait for me to call on you. Now. The Lumine Years are coming here on October tenth. Tickets go on sale today at ten o'clock. I don't remember if Chili has ever put win them before they go on sale, tickets into the fresh out of bed head to head. I don't know if you need any extra motivation, Shane, but these tickets aren't even on sale yet, and that's what we're giving away.
Speaker 1: Shane.
Speaker 2: Sweet sweet Sugar, Shane, shout out your name. Jeff, you do the same. Here are the questions Hall of Fame game.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Question number one, what type of cookie do you tip a get after eating a Chinese Jeff?
Speaker 1: Fortune cookie?
Speaker 2: After you get done eating a Chinese meal, you do get a fortune cookie.
Speaker 1: See how that went, Sugar, Shame? That was fast? Yeah, sure was Yeah. Man, it's a poor guy. He's like, why they just believe me? When I did I even think of calling Shane. I'm glad you're here. Shane.
Speaker 2: Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Question number two.
Speaker 1: A E.
Speaker 2: I oh, Jeff, vowels and you.
Speaker 1: Are going into the Hall of Fame. Those are vowels. I said, you get that. Those are saw what I did? Yeah, that's not what I did. Very creative, Shane, Yes, sir, that sucks. Shane. You made me smile today.
Speaker 2: I mean, Shane, you're on a thirty day probation, not because you did anything wrong. You just didn't win, and you gotta wait thirty days to play again. Would you ever dream of calling us up and playing this game again?
Speaker 1: I'm coming back. Maybe try another game, Shane, have an awesome day. I really do.
Speaker 2: Hope you call back and play all right. We'll do all right, dude, Thank you, thank you. Now can we celebrate Jeff Hall of Fame?
Speaker 1: Finally? Dude? Finally you've been playing for a while. Huh and you're finally getting into that hole? Is the fifth time I reached day five? I did not know that. Yeah, Holy I didn't want to bring it up.
Speaker 2: That is kind of something that you'd like to keep to yourself until you get that off your back.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, man, five times he's been denied on that last game. Well you're happy about sugar Shane, for sure, dude.
Speaker 1: It will congratulations.
Speaker 2: Enjoy all the prizes, all the tickets that win them before they go on sales, and the T shirt.
Speaker 1: I'm sure in there there you go. Hall of Fame Today,