Speaker 1: In the sports page with The Orlando Sentinel and FM ninety six nine in the games.
Speaker 2: Mike the Bulldog BEYONDI on.
Speaker 3: JRR Bulldog Sports page has brought you by Modern Concepts Home Design Center. I believe you're gonna be for the grand opening on Friday, Taco.
Speaker 1: Yeah, gonna be a big old party out there in Holly Hill. I'm gonna be out there starting to two on Friday. We have JRR concert he gets every half hour. And also Modern Concepts Home Design Center is giving away a bunch of good stuff furniture TV. So come on out Daytona and surrounding areas to Holly all right, that'll be on Friday more and that as we get a little closer.
Speaker 3: All right. Bulldog is not here today. We're not quite sure if he's on double secret assignment or super secret assignment or what the deal.
Speaker 2: Is, but we'll we'll make two mm hmm.
Speaker 3: I think we're gonna have to flip on some golf this morning at nine o'clock, Taco Bob to see the conclusion of the players from Ponta Verge. The match came down to a final shot yesterday with jj spawn attempting a putt to win the tournament came up about an inch and a half short. He then ended with a tie with Rory McElroy and the two will play a three hole aggregate playoff this morning starting at nine.
Speaker 2: You know what's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: We're gonna get to nine o'clock and totally forget to turn it on Mark my words.
Speaker 3: How about I have a little note here. You want me to set it aside, so I'll leave it out in plain view, so hopefully we won't forget. Okay, So yeah, lengthy weather delay obviously yesterday, and I was surprised they got the regular rounds in. I thought for sure they're going to push the thing off to today for you know, multiple players, but they were able to get her done.
Speaker 2: I told you yesterday.
Speaker 1: I told you earlier in the show that yesterday I kept flipping back and forth and I'm like, okay, this is the day before's coverage. Because I saw that Kegan Bradley hol on one, I'm like, okay, this is the day before. And then and I was like, oh the hell with this, I'm just gonna do real life instead of waste of my time watching Uh.
Speaker 3: Not a waste of time watching New Orlando Magic in a nationally televised game yesterday afternoon on ABC as they ended the Cleveland Cavaliers sixteen game wing streak in Cleveland one o eight to one oh three. The final talkough, wow, that was a great game, really awesome win for the Magic. And uh, it couldn't come at a better time as it come down the home stretch of the regular season. Uh Cleveland, Yeah, sixteen games, nothing to sneeze at, best record in the league.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the ones that took the Magic out last season.
Speaker 3: Right, It was funny. They were talking yesterday during the game. They said, if the playoffs were to have started yesterday, would have been the Magic against the Cavs again first round.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So Tampa Bay Lightning were off yesterday. They did handily beat Boston six' to two On. Saturday they're back on home ice tonight Hosting Philadelphia Puck drops at seven All Right college Of. Basketball the conference tournaments are over. With the brackets were announced for Selection sunday last. Night, Auburn, Duke, houston And florida the number one seeds in THE ncaa tournament, field which gets underway this, week and how much productivity will be lost in offices across the country for the next few.
Speaker 1: Weeks it is. NICE i know WHEN i had to do that sales. Stint when my sales boss, said hey, guys hey, Ladies we're going to watch some basketball and drink some beer and eat, WINGS i was.
Speaker 2: Like oh my, god MAYBE i do like.
Speaker 3: Sales gators won THE Sec championship Topping tennessee, yesterday definitely locked in their number one, seed the number one seed in The Western, region which is being played In, Raleigh North. Carolina don't try to figure it, out just take my word for. It The gators first game in the tournament will be Against Norfolk states On friday at six fifty In. Raleigh. Taco, okay all, right let's see what else we. Got, oh the lights just went out at THE f one desk had the first race of the NEW f one season halfway around the world In. Australia Taco bob standing by at the newly DESIGNED f one.
Speaker 1: Desk what did you like the new sound effects that we have at the new, design newly DESIGNED f one.
Speaker 3: Desk it is not only a whole new, look but a whole new sound and feel to. This were you up watching this live our. Time it started at Midnight saturday night going Into sunday morning From.
Speaker 1: Australia WHILE i was on the edge of my seat Watching, Landa norris and McLaren edge Out Max verse.
Speaker 2: Stappin he wanted a diverse strap.
Speaker 1: On another wind but couldn't and Then Red bull was second With max there.
Speaker 3: It was, rainy, man it was, rainy a rain soaked a fair Taco bob very on top of it as always from the f one. Desk love Seeing max And lando going at it. Again they're actually good friends off the, track but not so much so on the. Track it's unbelievable to me that they're.
Speaker 1: FRIENDS i, mean it's almost like you know if you ain't, first your last, them you know them.
Speaker 2: Guys there's a group of these.
Speaker 3: Dudes if if you watch in the new season Of drive To, survive it really focuses on a group of these guys who are kind of close in. It and then they also mentioned the ones who don't really have a lot of buddy.
Speaker 2: Sitting nice can tell you, This i'll never be watching that IT.
Speaker 3: Nascar, meanwhile In, Vegas Josh barry hits his First Cup series, win which is. Awesome he drives the number twenty one For Wood, brothers The Wood, brothers and that is. Awesome and a little side story, here no burnout From Josh barry.
Speaker 2: After the way? Boy why is that he don't want to waste?
Speaker 3: Rubber he works on cars and has a great appreciation for the end and the guys who work on, him and didn't want to tear up a perfectly good race.
Speaker 2: Car turning ranship. Baby.
Speaker 3: Yeah another side story out of The Vegas. Race Denny hamlin hit a six figure jackpotted a slot Machine friday.
Speaker 2: Night no.
Speaker 3: Way. Yeah now the irony here, is you, know the team that he owns IN nascar is struggling a little bit for sponsorship, Dollars so the six figure slot payoff my little kind of nice timing on that, one, Right.
Speaker 1: And if you ask, me the casino where he hit it should step up as a sponsor, too because that's the perfect story waiting to.
Speaker 3: Happen and, Finally Orlando city they pick up a point with a two two draw On saturday against The New York Red. Bulls so two two draw For city AND i THINK i got most of it in, There.
Speaker 1: Toco you, did and neither of us are going to, bark BUT i wanted to say, YES i Know.
Speaker 3: Talladega, nice ain't first your? Last, okay there's your sports. Page i'm assuming The bulldog will be back.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow download the all new Iyeard radio app and make w j R r number one on your pre.
Speaker 2: Sets goin free stuff for upcoming.
Speaker 3: Events download it for free at w j r r dot com