Speaker 1: H yeah, okay, this is a bird. I libered, o, baby gee, this is a bird.
Speaker 2: I liber What is a guys? How is everyone doing today?
Speaker 3: M kay.
Speaker 4: O?
Speaker 2: What is all guys? How is everyone doing now? How is everyone doing? Especial?
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 6: I scrolled nine burns my eyes another cliff another way the line they take one line just say of shape turned and fleeting thart and he turn on hate. I'm just the voice in the digital storm, but they like they know me from today.
Speaker 2: I was bumped.
Speaker 6: They never made me, never share my ear, never saw the quiet moment swim, nobody's there. I'm tired of these trash fire running my name through.
Speaker 7: It was Grand Jrgy because I said something they didn't like. They don't know me, and realized they only know my own line presents pictures, ain't posting on human ness.
Speaker 4: And so please please please leave.
Speaker 7: Me a long.
Speaker 8: Leave me alone. I takes for clicks. I reached food to feet. They bigld the throne on the air that.
Speaker 6: I breathed that I once in the slice and served the.
Speaker 9: Cold and rot.
Speaker 7: About a thousand strangers screaming canceled the more I heard a long off from high But the cookie's ringing on the other side. They never heard my voice crack when I'm tired, never saw the parts from me.
Speaker 8: I'm never whyer.
Speaker 6: I'm tired of these trash patcher.
Speaker 7: Running my name through a grinder just because I said something they didn't like.
Speaker 8: They don't know me.
Speaker 7: Youn't realized they only know my own line President shut out on screen on reel Residents.
Speaker 5: So please please.
Speaker 8: Please please leave me alone. Leave me alone.
Speaker 7: I'm moading the worst thing I ever type of to avding, the joke that you turn into a war crime. I'm fleshing down in coffage stains. I'm apologies and growing pains. You don't get on me from behind your microphone. See, I'm tired of these trash patcher.
Speaker 2: Running my name through a grinder.
Speaker 10: Don't let strangers deform me. You don't know me, realize you only know my own life.
Speaker 9: President has never been my full friend.
Speaker 2: So please.
Speaker 8: Please leave me alone, No mean alone, leave me alone.
Speaker 2: Hey, what's up, guys. I hope everybody is staying safe today. I hope everybody is doing well. I hope you know. I just want to say Happy Valentine's Day from from my family to yours. Have a great and happy, safe Valentine's Day, you know, Valentine's Day. I just want to them tell people that I love you, guys. I am getting every Let me just tell people. I'm a wish that people but heavy. Valentine's Day, y'all. I hope everybody is staying safe. I hope a lot of you are. You know. I thank God every day that I am on earth. Let me let the people on Twitch know that I am love. I just wanted to Yeah, I just want to come on here for a few minutes and see how you guys were doing Twitch. Yeah. I just want to say thank you guys, from the bottom of my heart to you guys. Let me finish with this song for you, years Hip Door.
Speaker 6: My name is Jake Hodson, Proud and free from the Gray State of Mississippi. Mama's ruts run deep in Alabama. Clay Daddy's from Mississippi.
Speaker 2: That's where I stayed.
Speaker 11: I love my Tuesday Tuesday.
Speaker 9: He made me who I am end, but I don't give her damn.
Speaker 8: I got my own rhythm on my own kind of mind. I'm crazy, brought them one over kind.
Speaker 9: I got autism ad ah D two Asperger's O c D.
Speaker 2: I see the world true truth.
Speaker 9: Sometimes it's a storm through, sometimes it's clear sky. Lord, I stay tall, I hold my head high.
Speaker 6: I love my Tuesday Tota.
Speaker 8: He made me who I am.
Speaker 9: I'm defferend here, but I don't give her damn.
Speaker 8: I got my own rhythm on my own kind of mind.
Speaker 9: I'm crazy, brought them one over con. Some people try to change me, but.
Speaker 4: They don't understand.
Speaker 9: I'm proud of who I am. Lord, I was made by your hand. I may be bipolar, I may run wild. There's a beauty in this heart of a child.
Speaker 2: I see the.
Speaker 9: World in color color, never black and white white white.
Speaker 6: I shine my truth in the Southern night. I love my tuesdaysday.
Speaker 9: Maybe who I am I'm dead and that's my play. I got my own rhythm on my own kind of mind.
Speaker 7: I'm jay because one of a kind.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Mississippi, bomb Alabama raids. I'm living my life.
Speaker 2: In my own way.
Speaker 9: I know who I am.
Speaker 11: And don't never hide.
Speaker 5: I'm crazy boy, I'm one of a kind.
Speaker 3: Yeah, kah, But.
Speaker 2: What's up? How is everybody doing?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 2: Today? I just want to say thank you guys very much for Yeah, I just want to say thank you very much for here's another one that I want to do.
Speaker 8: Oh listen this on the streets, ball and more.
Speaker 4: Where the crafts are esteems right, comes.
Speaker 2: A calm and quid the money. Ready for the.
Speaker 4: Fight any time again of time.
Speaker 10: No subject is too high, politics or current events will give it all.
Speaker 8: These guides straight talking, fear.
Speaker 2: Of soul jokes are cut like knives.
Speaker 10: Tom Myers takes the stage and comes.
Speaker 9: A line on to miners versus the rest.
Speaker 2: Of the world.
Speaker 12: No apologies, no back them down. This flag is unfurled from.
Speaker 5: The Lucastello room to the standing in NYC.
Speaker 9: He's tackled in the taboo setting, laughter.
Speaker 12: Free, hard knives, zoom my exst the most staring white.
Speaker 6: Tom's got the quips with that meryllly Prime.
Speaker 12: Grew up in the Metro observation, Sharp and King turned them into punchlines meaning and then You've seen over.
Speaker 8: Thirty states in Canada, DC.
Speaker 5: In the mix from Vegas World Series to Charms City Fix, Walk On, Beeping Down the Cards, ringing enactments on TV, the Stand Up, His Kingdom, Wild and Controversy.
Speaker 6: Free Hostels Verse series, The rest of the.
Speaker 4: World, No apology, no backing down.
Speaker 12: The flag is fertile.
Speaker 5: From the Lucasta a room to the standing nyc if He's tackling the taboos, setting laughter.
Speaker 12: Free, Paul Time, Zoom my ex Festival, starting Wild Times God the Quicks with that Maryland Pride, hosting.
Speaker 10: The pie Jash gets from the.
Speaker 5: Activists, raising up the bar, Zoom comes friends to four albums down like of apology coming through.
Speaker 8: Words of masters, don't making a merry.
Speaker 10: Good Nay Times material.
Speaker 12: It's hard, no room for the.
Speaker 10: Bay, Black Comedy, one liners, political fire and salt windsat the tire taking that higher from kve Bade Grand Rapids Virtual Fests online.
Speaker 5: He's been roasting and boasting for a decade, feeling fine.
Speaker 2: Baltimore's a warrior with.
Speaker 10: Him Mike and his hands.
Speaker 5: Tom Myers is coming taking over the legg.
Speaker 8: No tim Miners world, No, no making down.
Speaker 5: Its flag is unfurled from the crabs in the harbor stages worldwide. He's making no laugh nothing to high tom Myers, tom Myers, the king of the ball, keep telling.
Speaker 2: Those jokes, never growing over.
Speaker 8: Oh Tom Mars, this is.
Speaker 10: The rest of the world.
Speaker 8: No apologies, no backing down.
Speaker 5: This flag is un fur.
Speaker 2: I just want to say thank you for anybody that watches this show live not live. Happy Valentine's Day, y'all. Oh, hold on, I think of Roger's room. Yeah, let me sendstissistsasssssssssssssssssssss. What's up a shake yum mm hm hm yum yeah, bute, what's up? Guys? What is up? You know what? Let me send let me send Frankie link. We haven't had Frankie on in a while. We haven't had Frankie on in a wall on send m ok, let's send Franky ink. Uh. Well, what's up guys? H I hope that everyone, by the way, I do. If anybody that doesn't want to come on there you go. There's a link in chat. There's a link in the chat, y'all. I know I'm gonna regret doing that. Ba mummy, They're let's give a you this guy shut out. Yeah, I just wanted to say. I just want to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, listen, this one's for d live. The ghost play.
Speaker 6: Flow still trying to bring dobt you with a.
Speaker 4: Revolution, but you just to see it started in seventeen with Big Blockchain Dreams zero Come for creators Yeah, that's what it's seeing beauty pie hop dumb.
Speaker 2: He was one sky hop.
Speaker 4: For a minute, then reality hit you turned into what dumpster fire remitted switch change more times in the Politician livestment to Leno, the Trump bro pick a side of it, tore him about you when nineteen said where the future? But are you delivered? Was lag bugs and fewer view was that? It was twenty twenty seats.
Speaker 6: You're still out here posting that you knew.
Speaker 4: Yeah, while your view what cancelor was then my grandma's paid fed one hundred percent creators complex on the pitch. But when nobody's watching that Payy's just the glitch. You became a spot where the bend Ones ran, the high extremist conspiracy clowns, neo Nazi pride calf for those ride streams, donations, rolling in live what twitch and kicksit now fam we got guidelines tight and the Community United's coach for Ancho chain. But where the windess takes get amplified? No, what contained your discovery reserve? Now good rhythm broke in in Dusty. Your homepage looks like it hasn't been updated. It is twenty twenty trust me let me coins you whatever. Your crystal trash was called nobody's cashing. Now it's basically started extremely centralized, like it's some moral high ground. But the centralize just means nobody's around. Twitch takes the cut, but at least they got service that work. You crash mid stream.
Speaker 6: Watch some dudes yelling by mergers.
Speaker 4: You got the vo b's kid got the drummer, and Spice del Ive, got crickets, sad support nights. So here's the bed straight, maax, No, you had to shot. You fumbled the bag with the fan promised the world delivered the laggy ghost town nagre just that one that everybody forgot about. Packing it up?
Speaker 9: Lord God fake the black.
Speaker 4: You don't stream your bulls dream?
Speaker 6: Yes, clap, go.
Speaker 8: Back to BM fit.
Speaker 2: Hold on, let me get a backer, Let me get a why Hello, sorry, I thought it was I'm I'm don't that is. But what's up, guys? By the way, how you doing? Uh? Brother? Oh? No, I screwed up? I asked him.
Speaker 11: We head to them, by the way, if you yeah, what's up guys?
Speaker 2: How was everyone doing in trust people? By the way, if any was that you another brain?
Speaker 3: H h h yeah, yeah, alright, guys, i'm'na go, i'm'a let's want somebody.
Speaker 2: You to seen some moboratory build listen, Let's want somebody m.
Speaker 3: Yahkah.
Speaker 2: Let's send you guys over. Let's see if I can send you is all right, We're sending you guys over Shower. I was in the show. Love you guys. Hope you guys are stand safe. Love you guys. All right, Let's stay stay