Speaker 1: New York, Tussy.
Speaker 2: This is the seventy seven WABC Mini Cast.
Speaker 3: And everybody. I wanted to play this clip because earlier today on Katz and Cosby, John and I were talking with Jose Santa Maria. Jose is a very accomplished Spanish businessman, and we talked about the quote Muslim invasion of suit the Spain. Of course, that's the Spanish territory and that is right there, attached to Morocco. It's on the North African mainland. And remember it was like it was like football fields full of people suddenly storming, say the Spain. And we haven't gotten an update, like what happened all those.
Speaker 1: People, what really happened? You'll be shocked.
Speaker 3: What happened to some of the people who blew the lid on it, some of them one of them got fired. And here is Jose filling us in with a great update. I wanted to play this because this is really powerful with us.
Speaker 1: Today and he was with us last week. Is my friend Jose Santa Maria, and originally from Spain. They worked for banks in Spain and he's now an investment banker in New York. And what's the name of the investment banking firm in New York.
Speaker 2: Youre with Jose fund the Mental Jumps funda mental industing services.
Speaker 1: You fund the Backtal Investment Services. Now we spoke to this morning and you filled me into what was going on in that area. Tell us about how many people came in, how many people stayed, how many people are left, and what the heck happened to that little small town.
Speaker 2: Well, we know for a fact that eighty thousand people moved into the city of Celta, which is eighty thousand inhabitants normally during the year seventy thousand of which would have returned after causing mayhem and massive destruction of certain parts of the city and stolen goods supermarkets and significant robberies in a number of a part in some private houses.
Speaker 1: Was there any defense, Was there any police force, was there any army or anything?
Speaker 2: There was no defense, either on the Moroccan side or the Spanish side. I have to say that the secret service officer that first reported on the invasion with very precise data. That's why we knew at seventy seventh w ABC we had this data point before anyone.
Speaker 1: Else in area at first because of you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, this person was fired on the spot by the Prime minister, which is unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Otherwise he fired the person who was given us the.
Speaker 3: Facts right because he released it to the world.
Speaker 1: As we should have known, that.
Speaker 2: Was what the government decided to do. We know also that the Moroccan government had nothing to do with this movement. It had to do with the SPI, with a Spanish regional court which made an announcement that if migrants were coming not by certain event in physical barriers, they could basically be allowed in the country. And that which is part of the Prime Minister's policy, apparently basically made all these people come by sea.
Speaker 1: Now, when when King Charles met with President Trump he went back to England and got rid of the socialists or modified the socialist government. Is the King and Queen have any power at all? Have they said anything?
Speaker 2: Well, the King and the Queen are the top of the army. They haven't done anything. They've been obviously had meetings with the Prime minister. I think they've clearly indicated they are not happy about the situation. But the Prime minister left on vacation for a month. That much just what for a whole month?
Speaker 3: It's August that yeah, augustly, you know what about what these people?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Where are they now? Yeah? Are they? Where are they? They still the era? They some of them went back.
Speaker 2: So seventy thousand migrants apparently have gone back, because you feel about ten to sixteen thousand in the forest. They have to be fed, they have to be dressed up, they have to be taken care of. Obviously, the Spanish government is not prepared for this volume. But I think that that Morocco now is which we can definitely trust because the king has been very effective, particularly with the US. I think Morocco now is assisting in the potation process.
Speaker 1: Now, let me ask you one more thing. I understand Germany in Italy a shadow of the EU from getting migrants in from Spain. Have you heard much about that?
Speaker 2: Yes, of course. So twenty two European counties basically got very upset at the way the government, the Spanish government, let me say, the Prime minister handled this situation. They passed a law today which basically accelerates the deportation process by four hundred and twenty five votes in favor against two hundred against.
Speaker 1: So that's so much in polarity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very it was very effective. Again, this Spanish PM has been supported by the minority parties in Spain is not representative of the majority of what the Spanish So the people.
Speaker 1: Like you, the bankers, the investment, you know, the executives. Are they mad at what's going on with the socialist prime minister.
Speaker 2: Well, he's not governing the county in majority. He's supported by minorities. And for the ones that don't know it, his father in law basically was the owner of a large network of Brussels and Saunas and that's funded initially.
Speaker 3: Wow, that sounds like Las Vegas.
Speaker 2: I'm sure this is the soprano version, the Spanish version, right, we have the sopranos in Spain now right in the country.
Speaker 1: Well, Jose, thank you, thank you, Jose, Santa Maria, thank you so much for the update and least whoever listens w ABC gets the truth on what's going on in Spain.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jose, keep us posted.
Speaker 1: You always have good stuff.
Speaker 2: I wait, absolutely mean so much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jose always does. That's why I wanted to play that. And isn't that interesting? Ten to fifteen thousand out of the eighty thousand that stormed this little village of Seyuta, which is about eighty thousand populations, So can you imagine the same amount of the populations what stormed them within a few days, and now there's about ten to fifteen thousand living in the forest. There was looting all over the place there, and then the guy who blew the whistle that told the world about it, he got fired by the very socialist Prime Minister of Spain. Boy, you can't make it up. This is really troubling.