Speaker 1: Okay, we're live. Hi, this is William Ramsey. Welcome to William Ramsey Investigates On today's show. I have a new research episode. I'm gonna call code words or the Epstein Files code words, and it will be an aggregation of all the kind of code words that I've seen used in the files. There's a lot. There's some that are maybe used as code words. Some are pretty obvious shrimp, jerky pizza, which kind of ties back into the Podesta emails or a Pizzagate what they call really should be called the Podesta files, much like the Epstein Files, of which there are many subsets. I've put the best site for chat in the show notes, so if you're listening to this live, you can go to a specific one of my three YouTube channels where most of the people who are live listeners or followers are there and give it a follow and a share if you like. This is also streaming to x wordle Rock Finn, But there will be a lot. There's just a lot of information here, and there's a lot of strange things other people have found. But I'll start with kind of one of these earlier code words that ties into what's known as Pizzagator, the Podesta emails, and that is this chocolate sauce idea. There's literally with some book in here from twenty twelve. You'll see this live. The EFT number e f TA numbers down there on the bottom right the f Stein Files Transparency Act and literal thing called chocolate sauce, which I think is a code word for African American child or orgy or something. And Epstein writes on decepter sending are you having fun? Shelley says, fantastic. Something in the other thing where to find new help, CNN, Gola Geechee Africa, Slavery America, Like it's about slavery. It's really weird. It's a strange stuff. There communication between her and Epstein or this person in Epstein. It seems like this whole chocolate sauce thing. Also, this is a very important intro to this other kind of hunting black people email that's there. This was from mainstream media on X but they say these emails are from Gilain Maxwell. She had a BlackBerry format issue and all the emails were were dated Saturday, January forty five to one, so that's her hotel and those were the emails, very early emails from two thousand and one to two thousand and three, but we'll see some of those. And this is kind of like the code words. This is really one of the most graphic ones. Is this ritualistic sacrifice, babies being dismembered and Testin's removed, and it ties into this whole thing of individually eating feces from these intense intestines, also raped by George versus one. But it's also this whole idea of cream cheese, which we can get into. I mean, this is a very graphic show, needless to say. So if you have and this is from twenty nineteen, so this is after Epstein, dit I do believe Epstein got you can go back and I did a two hour show on what happened at the MCC, the Metropolitan Correctional Center, and you can check that out. But also yesterday I did Deviant Art, of which I have to add a lot to. Actually, when I went through it the first time, I still did an hour on it, but I went through it and was like, oh, there's a lot more here. This is the one that ties to Glene Maxwell. I just showed that file from media mainstream tagging her BlackBerry at January forty five on one, and this is it January forty five on one. You'll see this the efta zero zero five eight zero two six one. I don't know if this is bounced around or been deciphered through the kind of alternate media, but literally says the snipe on is over a moon crickets and field bag has the date, so it looks like it's from g lane and it says, guess what they're the N word, So there it is. And then somebody who you know follows me talk about snipe punts imaginary hunting on moonless nights. The victims are pride to burlap bags, so like the field bag is a synonymous with like a hunting bag, So this is it. And then also somebody said a moon cricket derive from the Antebellum colloquial slur for slaves who weary and working through the night, maintained through chanting and song. So moon cricket is some kind of racist slavery term. I didn't know that when I first read it. You know, that's the old thing about code words. You don't know what they mean. Some of these I don't know what they mean. Like there's arguably they're using the words chicken palm for victims, which is synonymous with child porn. Like if the first letters are consistent with the words child porn, so that may be something in there. They may be eating it using that. I don't know. I'm not fully cognizant, but I don't know all these terminology and stuff like that. But there it is moon cricket, So that's it. It's in there. This is the vegetable cream cheese. I talked about this people eating stuff, I mean from people's intestines. It's not believable. It's not believable at all. Sorry, I'm just having a cup of coffee. But this one is Epstein two thousand and nine, cream cheese baby. And why are these redacted? Like is there a victim here? Like they're literally redacting purps and stuff. That's the whole. This is like part of the cover up. I'll do another show on the cover up, which is vast. It's a vast cover up involving allocations of millions of dollars and probably undred hundreds, if not a thousand people, but definitely one hundred people did these reactions. So when Bondie who got fired was on TV saying it's on my desk. There's no way these These are encyclo like encyclopedic files, like huge, like multi volume files. There's millions of documents. It's incredible too, because they passed through six million documents and kept two point three million out. So how did they know to keep those two through point three million out? They had to have gone through them. These are definitely some kind of code word. Cream cheese, baby. This is the ft in numbers on the bottom right there are millions of babies, very little good vegetable cream cheese. And then the guy responds, Lol, it's all fun and games like. There's all kinds of stuff like whoops and ll. I don't know if cream cheese and baby are on the same level. It's okay, there's still enough time today. Trying to schedule priming for five thirty fuel explosion nine to forty five pm will bring a new engine startup video? What's up with a fuel explosion? I don't know what this is? Sent via BlackBerry. Does that mean it's sent by Gilaine? I don't know. Two thousand and nine is a little early. Her earlier ones were two thousand and one, two thousand and three, skippy if you never want to eat again. This is Johnny Grass JV. Gras on Twitter. He says, if you think Epstein class eating feces from babies intestine sounds implausible, it's not coagulating milk inside of livestock stomachs and intestines. It's how cheese was discovered. Even today, cheese makers at Rennet from costomics to begin the curling process. When the Epstein monsters talk about the wonderful cream cheese they're eating, it's what they're talking about, eating coagulated mother's milk from the intestines of freshly killed infants. This isn't something that was invented by Epstein. This is knowledge of practice that goes back thousands of years. And these people are still in charge of us right now. Bad should I drop off your cheese around three? And these like a code that these guys have private chefs, like I've seen pictures of Jeffrey's private chef. They're never cooking Jeff and Elaine and the Dubins and all these people around them. They're never spending time in the kitchen because they have somebody do it for them. So why are they so obsessed with cheese things? Should I drop off your cheese around three or leave at three oh one for someone to pick up? To jee, who's this from? Why is this covered up? Should I drop off your cheese around three or leave it three oh one? Should I leave it at three oh one? What this is like? Probably one of the worst of the most times. This is a subset of a screenshot torture. I'm still waiting and watching the melted cheese drip and he's in there with some other people who are redacted. So I don't know who these redactions are, but Jeff is literally caught on camera watching the melted cheese drip. And I do believe that's child born. And when people are abused or they bleed or whatever, it's just and it's consistent with some of the stuff from the civil litigation about five year old children being raped. Like it's so freaking sick. These people are so freaking sick it's not even thinkable. Here's the shrimp thing, the shrimp cocktail title at the EFT numbers there. This is all verified. There's been other pictures of this. There's pictures of Jeff underneath this portrait as well, which was in his kitchen. Excuse me, and he's talking to this guy, Olivier Colombe. This guy. These people's careers, a lot of them, and then their reputations like they had pretty intense blowback from what's in these files, because I think this guy is one of the French one. I did a show called Global Conflict. It really is because people lost their jobs and lost places to work after these files came out. No, some are like shrimp, You throw away the head and keep the body and all of it as long as you don't have any hammerhead ones. I like white sharks. Jeffrey to are Russian. I guess some might refer to them as white sharks. King of Saudi Arabia has a few white shirks in his Jedi palace. I totally prefer yours. I would enjoy that. Sure, I wouldn't enjoy the view Jeffrey on my island in the Caribbean with an aquarium full of girls white chirks. I was sure would enjoy the view. It's just like weird code words. But Epstein seems to say to our Russian they might refer to them as white shirks, so they it's some kind of code word between these two Jeffrey Epstein, what time is the hamburger do over? And are and Rodriguez lunch? Maybe you do make more hamburgers. But somebody says I would like to go on your hamburger tour with Hansen. What's that? Why don't you just say I'm going to go on handkit hamburgers. Gene look called to see if you might like a hamburger. He says he will be on his way to Paris soon. Maybe it really is a hamburger. Maybe it's a code for something. I don't know. But they talk a lot about this food stuff. One thing that isn't a code word, which is the muffins which go through this thing. And apparently jeff had a very non negotiable part of his daily breakfast routine was these specialty brand muffins that he ate every morning. Mandatory and routine requires kitchen house staff to j e muffins microwave for exactly twenty five seconds and served on the table by seven am with the spray bottle of I can't believe it's not butter. So that's what you eat every morning. And they had they have a recipe for it, eggs, brown sugar, olive oil, diges a brand, wheat flour, flox seeds. But then there's the pizza monster, right, so the pizza kind of comes back into this whole thing from Pizzagate. This is, Jeffrey wrote, she looks pregnant. A pizza monster. You mean a radiating soft glow with the look of bliss and excitement. Yeah, that's the pizza.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know why these are redacted because they're corupted alert. Send pizza Bobby. That's twenty seventeen. I wonder who Bobby is. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I I hope it's not the Bobby's in the public.
Speaker 1: Daphne. From Daphnie to Jeffrey, may I bring in your slice of pizza to you, respectfully, Daphne, may it bring it. This is from one thing like underage girls on a daily basis. I mean the Epsteine's code word for sexual counters was that it was a massage. So you'd always talk about it massage, but it was there kind of euphemism that for you know, his having sex with girls who gave him massages and stuff like that, so that that's a code word. That's a more obvious one, not that secret. If you like cat Dick Cavitt, I wouldn't list see this one subject forward Cavit's guilt and Horror December twenty, twenty sixteen from Dick Kevit, Dear Leslie, horrors, I've committed to me an unpartable arab inflicting upon Jeffrey today on the phone, a false anagram. Please spare him the pain of passing it on in its erroneous form. Here's the correct version. The letters in President Trump rearranged spell mister Putin's red pet Thanks, Leslie. The chicken matter touches my heart. The thing is the chicken matter touches his heart. So the chicken is it known used for kids or something in the kind of pedal underground they call it chicken or do you have chicken for sale or someff like that. So that's stick cab It. But the fact that he's kind of like in contact with these guys is.
Speaker 2: Not good.
Speaker 1: This is dissident media Epsteine code words. So far, these are just gases open to changing with don info. I am as well, white tuna, dead, white woman, cheese, pizza, chicken, palm, child, porn right CPCP CP Chicken soup child sex, hot dog Boy, Pizza girl, pasta, little Boy, cream cheese, newborn organic carrocts, ginger girl. That makes sense that garina romano cheese, Little Saint James, I know that ice cream. I was not familiar with that. Walnut, non white sauce orgy jerky, human flesh. And then they have a couple emails there Epstein, How do we deal with the frozen white tuna? Why does he care about that? Doesn't he call it frozen fish or frozen tuna? Why is he called it white tuna? There's no such thing as white tuna. Jerky. Will be with me when I get to l SJA. Little Saint James, I can come tomorrow and take care of white tuna if you like. I'm do back in the New York City this evening order pizza for Bobby Slayton. So they're always interested in ordering these people food, Like they have private chefs, like this one guy, what is his name, Perry was one of his private chefs. Like this guy's a I think a pretty big time restaurant tour in Los Angeles. Distant media. This is from Twitter. It should be very obvious that Epstein has confederates us food terminology as a type of code, unless you think Epstein was personally bringing member of a multi trillion dollar crime family corn flakes. Jeffrey, I have your cereal can talk tonight around ten, twenty seventeen. That's Arian dy Rothschohn. And then it like translates to sacrifice or something which seems to make sense to me. I mean Epstein's secrets. At Epstein's secrets Epstein twenty twelve on a strict diet. How about a hit list for next subjects to ice cream boarding? My version of torture. His friend replies, what is ice cream boarding? Waterboarding with ice cream? Epstein? Yes, great, pecan pie, pumpkin pie, apple pie, cheesecake. Kill me now, So like you're boarding people on there or something? Is this like a marina at Bramovich where all their bodies were on boards and stuff? I don't know. It's just it's just not consistent with normal discussions. Like let's see Epstein woke up taking Steve to breakfast Jeffrey figuratively, Sorry for all the typos, so he's figuratively taking him to breakfast. Then this guy Nikolack it looks like says very much so, making my execution plan and trying to have something for you tomorrow to start helping me shape bones, plastics, blood guts, all bound by science that I understand. Partners plan, revenue jobs, gangsters. That is strange. That's Boris Nicolok. This is kind of intermediary. My understanding is that Boris was close friends with Kates. And there's a picture of Epstein, Gates and Boris Nicolick together. This is from twenty twelve. This is one of the interesting stuff, this stuff about deers that I've said. This is actually Peter Crash Little Sea. This is from twenty fourteen. There's actually audio of this. Let me see if I can find it, I'll play for you. But Little Saint James is not big like it's not this huge like Robust Island. There's not a lot of shrubberry or grainary on there. Supposedly deer on there. And the story is Peter called guy and asked him if they killed the deers, and guys said yes. Peter then decided on his own, without calling me, Danny or Carlos, to go over to Elsie at Saint James on Little Seed that's a boat to get the dead deer's with Randy TG and Sanders's husband. On their way back, they crashed into a reef. All four picks. First thing in the morning. Text messages. We had an accident carrying the deer to Saint Thomas Little Sea, stuck on the rocks. Sato here a boat coming out of the water. Not cool. Worst night ever. Boss Man is going to be so mad. Whatever. Why'd you guys go in the ocean at night? Can you go on in the morning. It'll be back tomorrow if you had sea Toad's okay. Danny said he didn't know that Peter was coming over and he just showed up on Little Sea. Why do you go for deer at night? Like? Make that makes sense? Like, oh, I'm gonna go nine hunting for deer on a small, tiny island that doesn't really have deer like somebody researched it does Little Saint James that have native like deer. And they came back no.
Speaker 2: More.
Speaker 1: Code words from twenty ten Frozen Food, right Jeffrey from Jeffrey Gear is frozen food, Mark Lloyd is finance, Lyndon Lee is many cause Hyatt is sex slave. So gear is frozen food? How is somebody frozen food? Is he covering for frozen food? Why would these guys get frozen food? These guys are food snobs. They like want to be fed certain stuff at certain times. Indicative of that is like Epstein with his brand muffin every day at seven has to be heated for exactly twenty five seconds and then he has his spray on butter el Grand desperate tar breaking news. Eppstein files app here's the meaning of cereal and for Ariandie Rothschild in our conversation with Epstein has to have been uncovered. It translates to sacrifice in Latin. There's eighty three results for Oreo ice cream too, which is kind of strange. Will you be taking Oreo ice cream to Paris?
Speaker 3: For?
Speaker 1: I want to organize it before I leave? Like, who gets Oreo ice cream taken to Paris? Jeffrey would like sushi and Oreo ice cream organized? Who organizes Oreo ice cream? You just buy it and have it in the fridge. That's two black you know, two dark cookies with the white interior. I don't know, I don't know what this means. Bors neglect to Jeffrey, Epstein twenty eleven memo to mature health minded vampires, you might want to consider limiting your treats to victims under age thirty. Jee was right all along. Okay, I don't know what that means. Chinese cookie, too jee. This is better than the Chinese cookie see attached. Let's go for pizza and grape soda again, no one else can understand go no, why is this person redacted? Right? And why is this person prodactive? These are code words? This is better than this is twenty eighteen. This is better than the Chinese cookie see attacked. Let's go for pizza and grape soda? Is this his doctor, because like, I'll have this one thing with fish word, he's saying the same thing. Francis Derby. This is his guy who literally runs a place called Cannibal. Derby's a real chef who owned a New York restaurant literally called a cannibal. E'vesteen appears, who've had him on staff or on call for personal cooking and training, including teaching others how to make jerky like jerky was very important. So that's just.
Speaker 2: Kind of one here. I mean, it is just really crazy. Let's pull this other up other one up, and I'll put these all up. I put all the stuff I did yesterday up on my Patreon, so these will also be on Patreon.
Speaker 1: I'll put the I'll put the full PDFs on Patreon by tonight, so you can check that out. But I mean, there's just I mean, these are tip of the iceberg. Guys. This isn't even like all the stuff that I've found. There's just more and more stuff like creepy words, like it really is there. Chicken palm could be like a breakthrough because these people want chicken parmits certain times. This is crazy. This is from July twenty ninth, So after his arrest to Jeoffrey Berman in this one article, has anyone looked into the real possibility of Epstein murdering some of these girls and bearing their body somewhere on his island, Because all these young girls must have been some or who were difficult, threatening to expose Epstein by going to the police, crying or hysterical and wanting to contact their relatives, trying to escape or find a place to hide. What did Epstein do with those girls? What did John Waite Gasey do with the young boys he had sex with when he was done with him. This is a really interesting thing. The EFTA is EFTA zero zero zero eight six three six three. This woman's asking really good questions. After Epstein's arrested what seven six I think and then taken to the MCC seven eight or July eighth, twenty nineteen. Epstein must have used drugs on those poor girls to calm them down and put them into a stupor ties into this billing twice movie that we reviewed. I'm sure he used Spanish fly. Well, he had knowledge of the scoopalamine. There's no question about it. It's not even arguable. And it is interesting because in all of my SFK Smiley Face Killers research over ten years now, like people bring up scoopalamin all the time, and then it shows up with Jeffrey Epstein and then he's using like smiley face symbolism, like cinema smiley face. So these guys had these kind of code words. It's not like you know, normals, not normal communications. Another possibility to any of these girls have parents, adoptive parents, relatives, or caretakers to give these girls to Epstein exchange for cash. Where any of these young girls fixed so they couldn't get pregnant. That's a good question. Maybe they couldn't do Any of these girls become sick and die, whether they exposed to AIDS or other six really transmitted diseases. Worst commit case scenario where babies aborted, born and sold, killed, or left to die and buried somewhere on Epstein's island. There is statements by people in these civil litigations that women are in baby incubators like yow of God, And I've done that Yoo of God episode. You can check that out. I did it with Chris of of don't let them burn. But this person gets it right. Epstein was not only a molester, pervert, and child molester. He was also a rapist, panther, torture, and maybe a murderer of his captives and their babies. What a nightmare feeding dead bodies of girls and their babies to the sharks that swim around his island. Make sure you grill Epstein's staff passed and present right. It just went over this deer that they were supposedly hunting in the middle of the night. How does that make sense? Let's go for a deer hunt in the middle of the night, Like why didn't anybody grill these people? Why aren't they being subpoenaed? So this is a really interesting document, and I've doubled at other place.
Speaker 2: But.
Speaker 1: Casey Wasserman, this guy had a real problem with his career in La too. I think he actually had to leave his his job or something. I'll get to the chat here once I hit the hour mark. I have a lot of material to go through, but this is Gmax. They're kind of top talking Gmax two thousand and three. Okay, you will not have to share. You will not have to share me with either a cheddar cheese, a baked bean, or a KitKat. So maybe they are eating cheddar cheese or baked beans or a kitcat. But who uses this terminology a cheddar cheese? Wasn't it some cheddar cheese or a piece of cheddar cheese or baked beans plural? This is weird they're asking them. I guess she does know about California too much. How's my volume sound? Anybody know? Because I've had trouble with my inputs recently, so I'm hoping that everybody can hear. I haven't had seen any complaints. I had to go back here. I also did a show about codes about Zora Ranch to which I can bring up which like, is somebody talking about these farm animals in Cones? Okay, sounds great, thanks to Alikondar, sounds perfect. Good, Thank you you. Sometimes you set these settings and then they get changed, so now I just go through. Okay, So that combo did not do it for you? What combo would? Then you mean not much? Else? Okay? You and not have to share me like I don't. I don't know, so maybe you guys do. I already read this email. It's about blood cuts. This is one between Woody Allen and Jeffrey So this date is eighteen July tenth. They're talking he spent a lot of time with Woody Allen. There's pictures of Epstein with Woody Allen. They're actually talking about resumes of people and kids that they're gonna hire, which is really creepy. You can literally see that there. I will not say their names. Flying Tonight with Handity. So Jeffrey Epstein is with Handity. Why isn't anybody talking about the connection between Epstein and Handity like they talk about Bannon, but this guy's hanging out with Ed Handity. In twenty eighteen kids. That's EFTA zero zero seven eight one nine two five Great Norwegian embassy invite for you if you have time tomorrow London. By the way, Stephan Halper is real, so he's interested in all the stuff that's happening around Trump. Where's this the kind of part that I'm trying to find here? This is kind of a long one. Idioh. They talk about I mean, so it's ed. I mean, he didn't just cause Bert heartburn he ate them. So Woody comes back, d I mean, Jeff Woody Allen hearts and then I think what Woody Allen says, thanks, at least I'm thinner. And then Woody says to Jeff, or maybe says to Woody, it's because you eat the bones providing fiber. And then Woody Allen jokes back, I don't like waste. Okay, it's because you eat the bones providing fiber. I don't like. Wise, I don't know if they're joking around. This is about cannibalism. That's just too much so that it's just another one of strange, strange joking, you know. And then they're talking about Japanese food and things like that. Mommy called me, did you mean to call me? Or mommy? And some of these are redacted for strange reasons. These are more things, more kind of inside code words and things like that. Can you call discuss dates? Let's see, do you have time to stop by if you're around Greetings from Tel Aviv. They're like talking to each other about stealing something. I forgot the guy's name, Benny's something from Israel. And then it's like, am I when did this? When did did this happen? Never tell others who actually running this business, not me. I was talking to you about this for advice. You tell me I'm a thief when actually I didn't do anything. Don't respond. I have to get on a plane. It's called theft. This is another one. Jeffrey, Oh, this is nickname is Sneaky. So I mentioned that last night or the day before that. Jeff's nickname was Sneaky in addition to Jeff Edwards, so he went by Jeff Epstein, but his middle name was Edwards, so he would call himself Jeff Edward. So you can go through the files and kind of see him to kind of disguise himself. Send pizza to Bobby Hikerinia This is the chicken palm? Twenty eighteen. Jeffy would like to order chicken palm for lunch today for Leon Black. So this may be real, but it may be a very clever way to hide something. And another note, Sunham says she has all the ingredients and can make it. But Jeffrey specifically said from a restaurant, a chicken part from a restaurant for Leon. Nothing from me. Okay, this is the one from Wassman. This is another one. This is odd. Jeffrey Epstein to Epstein from somebody, Sorry to hear that, did you eat something bad? Is that what it? Questioned? Mark Epstein responds in twenty ten, thank you for your concern not food people, then includes a picture of a tiger with two pigs dressed like tigers without like why is this picture? Most of the pictures are like redacted, So why is this one here? Like it's very strange. Why is this redacted? But that's from Jeffrey, He wrote, thank you for concern not food people. Did you eat something bad? Oh? How are are you okay? How is your tummy okay? Not well today? Sorry to hear that did you eat something bad? What it is? It?
Speaker 2: Is? It?
Speaker 1: Thank you for your concern not food people, Okay, whatever, Make that makes sense. So that's kind of one of the other ones. Let me see if this is the shrimp one. He did eat kosher fruits, at least during his final period of incarceration, and shrimp is not kosher by the way, So I think according to the Old Testament, you're not supposed to eat things that crawl in the bottom of the ocean or have hooves or something like that, like three like pork isn't allowed. Sources described him opting into the federal prison systems Kosher meal program, which is available to inmates who request it. On account for Michael Wallas's reporting mentions Epstein receiving simple kosher meals, there's no strong evidence he strictly kept kosher throughout his adult life outside of prison, had a bar he was born to Jewish parents at a bar metza, and maintained some cultural ties, but he lived a highly secular lifestyle with no public indication of ongoing religious dietary observants or going to synagogue for that matter. And then this is the kind of shrimp thing is. I can't remember which book this is from, but it's Rosemary was not very mature. Several times during the interview, she repeated how strange she felt to be in the company of such an old man and know what to do to make him believe she was eighteen. The videotaped interview I produced and later posted the Daily Beast in January twenty fifth, twenty f fifteen, revealed that Epstein must have known I was younger than eighteen because they had no boobs and was little and very skinny, like a shrimp.
Speaker 2: So maybe that's what they're talking about when they talk about shrimp. Here, let me see if I can expand this.
Speaker 1: There we go. This is Olivier Colombe, who I mentioned earlier. I like white. Oh this is from the same email thread. No, you summer like shrimp. You throw away the head and keep the body. Olivia says, I like shrimp, not so much if it's too pink. Though I'm definitely more into white than any other color. I like your philosophy, Epstein. I can't even think the smell of black shrimp. Uh, Colombe, we are again in agreement. There's cologne Alert twenty seventeen. Put platter in freezer for shrimp. That makes kind of sense. But he's serving shrimp, which is on twenty fifteen shrimp cocktail shrimp tonight from his phone. Then here's the Walnut sauce of this code work, Walnut sauce from the Podesta emails Walnut person of color sauce Orgy.
Speaker 2: And then.
Speaker 1: Epstein tells Bandon ordered jewfood. Steve Bann in my favorite inbound Okay. And then he's dividing ban into his ranch in twenty eighteen. Bannon and his kids, You're welcome with your boys to see my ranch. It's pretty unique. Forty five minutes from Albuquerque. I'm still in New York for lots of staff there. Chomsky and this is like the scene of at one of Epstein's kitchens with that shrimp picture in there. That's what it looks like, which is odd. Let's see Richard, Joe, this is the tremo one. Just reading that today newborns will suck on a pass fire more big or leave the trigger's playback a recording of her mother's voice and then another woman's voice. That's so freaking sick. Ps. Richard Johnson wrote to tell me that his editor decided not to run the piece. Here's what Richard wrote, Sadly, my editor thinks too much has been written about Jeffrey and spiking the story, or that's the reason I was given bella at Feminine Woman Rights found it. I can't believe how many of his associates wanted the shrimp so evil, incredibly evil, and apparently Epstein was getting sick from consuming the shrimp. You know what's true. Invite Jessica to dinner and tell her to leave the nephew shrimp at home. That's Levigne, it's so weird, just to give you the famous post. Then there's the Colone article. Then there's some jerky here. How do we deal with the frozen white tuna? And the response to jeff jerky will be with me when I get to Little Saint James, I can come tomorrow and take care of white tuna if you like. I'm due by back. And we see this evening, so he's talking to Francis Derby. How do we deal with the frozen right tuna? So Derby's not only making jerky, he's dealing with frozen white tuna too. It's so freaking weird. Just two je from some unknown call blank. She will give you massage. And she looks better than shrimp anyway, and good with massages, so we know massages consistent with like it's euphemism for Jeff's kind of like sexual scams or whatever. You know. He would he would get them in there and then do a massage and then try to pull some stunt on them. Are you feeling any better? Is there something on that I can do? No? Bed, I'm lying on the floor. This is Jeff twenty eleven. I'm lying on the floor so I can't move black shrimp and cream sauce. These pictures here that are not attached. Oh poor you. I know how much you hate those stomach aches compilation preview, creamy shrimp question mark, Like where are those pictures? Why do they get those pictures out of there?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What's going on? Okay, so that's kind of shrimp.
Speaker 2: I had a jerky one in there, but let me get this one out of here if I can. And then there's the jerky one. Some weird people. Man, there's just very strange. There's the jerky two pounds of jerky. I don't know what kind of meat he was using. Twenty twelve. That's the guy who's Francis Derby, who's the Chef twenty twelve from Francis Derby. I just wanted to touch base about jerky Jay. He said he was going to start eating regular food again, so he might be eating less jerky. So jerky isn't regular food. He said he has six bags of it in the downstairs freezer for his next trip. Like, who prepares six bags of it for his next trip? I believe it enough to get him through any other questions. Please let me know, Francis Jay Derby, Okay, weird Reid Hoffmann. So this is the guy who runs LinkedIn, and I think salesforce.
Speaker 1: I don't know. No, I don't think salesforce. I think he was part of the PayPal mafia. But for our next call, planes charity mapping orthogonal dimensions beef jerky what like? What the heck? Like? These are rich people. They eat the best food they want. They get all the best of everything. Francis Derby to Jeff why didn't we get jerky this week? Said you could not do it until Friday. Please explain to Jeffrey beef jerky Jen won't be here to make new one, but there's an old one in the freezer. Would you like to take it with you. There's an old one of what why do they talk about it? In the singular why isn't it there? Jeff Epstream, come to Leon's building, send jerky with her or have Jojo Bringen then redacted? Why is this redacted? This is a cover up to Jeff from Blank twenty thirteen. Jerky Francis has time to come tomorrow to show me how to make it jerky class anyone. He also bring you a taste of his new jerky recipe from the restaurant. He sends a warm hello. He is working at a restaurant called Cannibal and cooks wait for it, beef jerky and steak. He has time at three pm, if it's okay with you to Kaarina Shueliock that was his last girlfriend of my understanding flying on Friday. I will bring jerky Hi Jay. He is asked to bring him more beef jerky on Friday. Are you also flying? Take me on the plane. Let me know, Karina, Okay, that's a regular food thing. This is just weird things about that island too. I'm gonna see if I can find that deer audio and see if you think the cream cheese baby, I found it at Jay's Lake Worth. Any good plate bagel house, how's it? There are millions of babies two very good with cream cheese, Like it's an inside joke from jeff Sorry about today with the vegetable cream cheese. We are even like, well, who trades in vegetable cream cheese? This is like some kind of weird core thing. EFTA is e f ta zero zero five zero four five five eight. Hi, Leslie, Anyway, we can meet Jeffrey on the second floor of Core, back of the restaurant for some coffee, tea or beef jerky huh, smiley face. I'll be totally private, or meet Jeffrey. Why do you need to be private? Or meet Jeffrey at our apartment if he doesn't want to be at Core. Would love, love love to see Jeffrey and catch up. Unfortunately, we can't do skin treatment today, but definitely we do skin time and he is in town. Okay, question mark, Okay, whatever that is so strange. Let me see if I can find the dear, dear audio. So they're going to hunt deer in the middle of the night at Little Saint James and then get stuck on a wreath. But there is audio somebody found on the on the in the Epstein files. I intend to play it for you.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Let's see, hopefully this will work.
Speaker 3: He wants to get to the bottom of this, and I want to get to the bottom of this because this is my ass, because not y'all ass. Okay, I called you last night. You said you did not speak to Peter. I Peter said he called and spoke to you.
Speaker 2: I talked.
Speaker 1: Guy.
Speaker 3: Talked to Peter, Peter talk to guy. No one talked to Danny. No one decided to call Anna. Basically, that's that's what it is. No, you called me after the fact. You didn't call me when the fucking boat crashed. No one called me. Let's get that straight. I got the message from you midnight. Did it happen at midnight? No? Did anybody think to call me and say they're gonna use the boat to come get some dead fucking there?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, right, No, you're right. And now we're dealing with this ship. Look at the boat, Look at the man's boat. This is bullshit. You the heady electrician, you like one of the head landscapers. I finally got you again as a boat captain, and this is the bullshit I'm dealing with. This is bullshit. Oh, y'all know better than this ship. This man is legard right now with us? Yeah, I mean, I don't even know what I'm so fucking cross right now right this makes no sense.
Speaker 4: A street pressure, a forget good successful.
Speaker 3: This This is just completely completely this makes absolutely no sense. Until both of these guys, I said, you want these days, you wait for the morning. But that was the plan to kill them, wait till daylight, and then we dispose.
Speaker 1: Them so they know that. They're like, dear, why are they saying deers? Deer is plural? Like what the heck are they saying? Midnight? And dispose of them like what the heck?
Speaker 3: To them properly. And then and then I get these calls and this and this bullshit happened. This is the man's crew boat. It's bad enough he don't have another boat. We don't have another boat. What are we gonna use a barge? How much money is that gonna cost us to run a staff back and forth on a damn barge? This is bullshit. He said, this is bullshit.
Speaker 1: Make that makes sense.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's just he wants to get to the bottom of this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't. I don't know what to make of that, honestly, but it is strange that they like in the middle of the night and like disposed properly, Like what are you disposed properly with a deer? I don't know. Take it somewhere. Here's here's another, here's other code words. This is an interesting one from the Zoro Ranch, and people read this a couple of times. I'd like to know your guys's opinion on this, but it doesn't sing, doesn't add up like it's normal. That's all I'll say. This is from Sarah Kellen. We know who she is. Twenty eleven. Zoro Ranch wanted to make sure you guys knew. Jeffrey Epstein told Wendy to get rid of all the quote, show animal unquote show animals on the ranch, the miniature horses, pigs, turkey, goats, diablou, et cetera. Wendy said she will try and sell what you can. I don't think Je much cares what happens to them, as he said, to just kill the quote kill them unquote. I think the only thing we're keeping is the chickens for the eggs and the horses which someone can ride. Hm. But he said they're keeping the horses, so it's odd, Like I'll read it again. Want to make sure you guys knew Jay. He told Wendy to get rid of all the show animals on the ranch, the miniature horses, pigs, turkey, goats, diablau, et cetera. Wendy said she will try and sell what you can. I don't think Jeffrey Epstein cares what happens to them, as he said, to just kill them. I think the only thing we're keeping is the chickens for the eggs and the horses which someone can ride. Okay, whatever, make that makes sense because it doesn't make sense to me, but it could. And why do they have all this thing that, like these animals in a pen in this remote area of all like of all the strange places, like it's crazy. One of the other ones is like he's talking to his These are just some of the stranger ones, the pizza and grape soda where he's talking to it with his let's see, with his doctor. He's talking about this the same thing. So it's another example of pizza and grape soda together too. I should say, But this guy is Harry Fish, who is his thing? They're talking about Howard Stern, So Howard Stern knows about this, can't California Trio bank repros lab? Do you want? Woody did dinner tonight? So they're all around the fishheads. Was what I needed? Chicken palm would have been good too. So they're talking about chicken palm too. What's the attraction to chicken palm?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: I like chicken parm but they keep talking about it. That's Harry Fish Epstein. The best. Thanks for great dinner, fishheads, is what I needed? Chicken palm would have been good too. You're back on my show. One more thing, chunkys. Okay, what does that mean going? They use the code word Goiam right, two Jewish guys. Sometan wants to replaced bionic Dick with new Swiss version. Wants different surgeon. You're joking out. Nope, Giam. Pizza and grape soda tomorrow for lunch. We can also buy tefolin for Woody ask berry. Tefoln is what you call practicing Jews put their you know, that kind of leather thing around their arm and their forehead. But here you go. Pizza and grape soda tomorrow for lunch. In addition with all these other code words like chicken palm would have been good. Fishheads. What does fishead mean? I don't know, but those most people don't eat fish head. They eat fishead soup or something like this. These are other strange, weird code words, like what the heck does he mean? This is fish again? This is actually actually a more sinister one. But it's the fact that they're like talking about getting somebody to like paid, they're talking about pedro, about the whole thing. But he's talking to Epstein. He goes, got the right person. This is twenty nineteen in February. Got the right person. Delta Force will send you something later later. Why do you need something from Delta Force? Then Jeff says on plane, Fish says, have a few great options special Forces, Secret Service, old retired cops for what for? What is he talked about? So that's the same time, same guy talking about grape soda. He was known as the Urologist to the stars. Harry Fish, professor of clinical urology at Columbia University, America's leading expert in a rectile dysfunction. He told Epstein later, he says, after taking your ed prescription, after you use them, wash your hands, and let's go get pizza and grape soda. So he says it to him twice. In another instance, this is the other thing here. Let's see this is from an article. I can't remember who it was, but this is it right here. I'll have to find a link to this. After you use them, wash your hands, let's go get pizza, grapes. Out is this guy, Harry Fish. He's definitely in it, calling people going in. You know, it's not a nice term for non Jews at all. So take your ed stuff. I mean Epstein was getting old, he was sixty five.
Speaker 2: And using that crazy stuff.
Speaker 1: I mean, I probably could do a lot more shows on this. There's probably a lot of other things, but the deer on the island is very strange. I think I think that whole sequence is odd, to be honest with you, but I will put the PDFs up on my Patreon. You can check that out. I'll put this on my Patreon as well. You can watch them without ads. Johnny, Hi, how are you? Thanks mister Ramsey, Thank you. Someone appreciate it. They caught a large live show. Thanks Jack I'll do it one too. I'll either do it tonight or tomorrow, just on the cover up, detailing the cover up from before the election in twenty twenty four, then twenty twenty five, cover up from Bondi to from January twentieth when the administration started, and just all the way up until the present. It's a story in itself, and a lot of people don't know the actual kind of like how the cookie crumbled, so to speak, you know, And it's very important because Pam Bondi, it was a massive operation. Guys. They had to go through six million files. A lot of people don't get that, Like she's saying it's on my desk, six million files are not on her desk. That is a deception for the public. There's a freaking warehouse where these people were going through and parsing through what they were going to give to the public. But they were doing guys. This is what's important. We were doing it before the EFTA was actually passed through Congress and I think November of twenty twenty five. That's the tell. That's what the giveaway is they were intending to cover stuff up from the get go, and there was that February twenty seventh, clown show of a total people who you should be very suspicious of out coming out of the White House with those lame white binders that already had information that was released from the jew Frey case, like it was already redacted too, And then it says the most transparent it's so dumb and sloppy, like who conceived of that plan? Somebody would want to talk about low IQ like it didn't make any sense anyway. So that's a lot of one, Jamie, good to see you. Hope you're well. Bobby Slayton, Yeah, he's in a lot. Yeah, Bobby's in there. There's no question Epste was a health nutt pizza was not allowed. Wow, that makes perfect sense. He was a health nut. He did not drink or smoke. He was very conscientious about his health, even though he wasn't in great health. And I couldn't confirm his What was the thing where they cut like the piece of his like anatomy off? It supposedly was the reason why he was switched out at the MCC But I don't know, Jamie. I haven't covered this part yet though. Five palms or five palms interesting far departure from normative behavior. That's right, Jack, no question mind had caught another one. Thanks for the here. Yeah, Jimmy Deluxe does some of the best fits. Yeah, I had him on Operaman Short show, like had to have been like seven eight years ago. It was a while back. It was on my show too, Like, he's done shows a lot, but his videos are first rate and his art Worry is a great artist too, so check those out. That's doing great work too on this. He's had guests and I wish I had on one guy who's covering the case of this Brazilian model. There's weird Brazilian ties to Epstein. Definitely, Deer's a code apologetic. It feels like it to me too. It doesn't seem it doesn't seem something's not authentic, Like why would they just go hunting? Why wouldn't if you really had a problem with deer, couldn't you get like a hunter to go shoot somebody during the day, like somebody who's like, you know, kills wild boar or coyotes or something like he had the money. Epstein had the money to get specialists for almost anything, So why would you get like, oh, we just came over the middle of the night to get deer. Make that makes sense, and then tied him with that document I was telling you about of this woman asking questions and sending it to Jeoffrey Berman. Part of the cover up is the firing of Jeoffrey Berman that took place after the arrest of Epstein in early twenty twenty, if I remember correctly, I got to get my dates clear, but it was under Bob Barr, but they got rid of him fast. But some of the documents are in here. Very telling by mind hack. All the people laughing at the Pizzagate believers aren't laughing so hard. They shouldn't be. These guys are total crazy. Took a year off, Jamie yet. But I didn't know that ice cream is code. I think you're right. Fish and ice cream, yeah, Gerald Hall. I need my American Oreo ice cream when I go to the literal mecca for food brands. Right, you need to have your Oreo cookie when you literally are going to like place with the best food ever. Donald crazy, very sick people know question why would you bury bodies on an island when the ocean will destroy? True? Good points? Zoe Trophy, John Wayne Gacy, Hi from New Zealand on fly Guy Welcome. I know a lot of so called Seria cols are part of networks. This is a network. I call it the Jeffrey Epstein Network. I don't call it a class. It's not the entire class. But Epstein's network is very dark.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: These guys are on Darnald's and very evil stuff. Let's see, we only hear from victims. You have a voice, mind haact these are millionaires. They aren't eating cheddar cheese, pizza and ice cream. You're right, they eat the best meals like I should. Just I mean sometimes you go through these files. There's a lot of pictures. I can go through the pictures for you guys, because I downloaded all the series just to see how they live. But like there's somebody behind them, like serving them food. You never see them like like in normal traditional families, the preparation of meals or feasts or holidays is very normal. And a lot of pictures like okay, Bob had a celebration for this, so we made food or it was Christmas, but it's not there. They're not ever making food. They're never making food or just like hands on food or something somebody's serving it to him. What do you allan? Yeah, I mean you can hear his stories and all that stuff. No audio issues.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 1: Did some groups want blood or other human products because of genetic disorders? I don't know. I haven't looked into the cryobank stuff. It's mentioned. I just mentioned it from this guy Tish, So there does seem to be some kind of cryo connection, and some people have researched that and says that it's active post Jeffrey's death, which is even stranger Tiger's prominent eyswatch hat. Good point, Lizzie, that's absolutely true. There's tiger prints right there that I showed about this human eating and then the girl who's the prostitute? Where's the tiger print? And then I think it's at the end in the toy story toy store. Excuse me that there are tiger prints. It's a really good call, like a very good connection between this Epstein thing. Maybe it means something. I know. The pedal bear definitely means something for sure, like amongst pedal files, like an active pedophilic Epstein would know. The pedal bear so also figured in the dragon story. Remember no, I don't remember that mind hack is there a reason to eat people. Maybe it's getting power if you get high enough in the occult or something like that, like Crowley who was like the highest, or some of these other people blood drinking beings power or consuming carts or even in paganism subsequent Africa and some of these other kind of like African things, like you get power by eating somebody's body parts. Maybe that's what they're doing. I don't know, let's see walnut male don't know sounds coded? Yeah, these are coded.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 1: Chicken of the Steers, okadding strange how the media ignores the code words even though the words pizza and hot dogs are yeah. Hot dogs was exposed in a different It was a different than the Podesta. It was the series Seven Things where there was an email at the Obama White House where they're like paying fifty thousand bucks for hot dogs to be shipped from Chicago or something like that. Same kind of code stuff, right, totally not thing. There was also another one like in that series where like there was a hot dog stand in Hawaii. They're like, oh, we got to go to this hot dog stand. Like who goes to Hawaii and goes to a specific hot dogs stand? Very strange, hopefully talking about your jerky. Maybe I could be wrong. You know, I'm willing to change. I don't know food stuff to be preserved. Yeah, and they like the strange transporting of jerky, like where's my jerky? Like I don't care where do I get my jerkey? If I'm really obsessed with jerky, I will go to like a rest stop on a on a highway or Costco or some of these big box stores and go buy two or three pounds, Like why don't you just do that like an ormal person? Donald says, most of these classes of people are Sabotine and Francis search and yeah, they're and to know me. And their believes are very similar to a Corey believe for practice. I think you're right. These are like it's some kind of subset of Judaism. They're ethnically Jews, but he practiced some kind of part of judi Judaism because he was Kosher. It is gets weirder when you really take it take it apart. Larry Hillman. Grape soda is mentioned frequently in the cod has been exposed but ignored. I can't imagine super wealthy people drinking grape soda and eating chee. Well, I don't either. You're absolutely right on their thing, like they would be having like I don't know, like wine or champagne or whatever. Like the money was no object. The guy was worth like six hundred million dollars. Like grape soda is like a like an urban drink or something. So soil and Green is jerky blues Chanson traveler human hunting party in the middle of the night for fun. That sounds more believable to me. It doesn't make sense to me. The deer and the hunt at night and just normal, you know, goofballs, like I'm just going to go hunt the deer. You know, hey, Bob, it's midnight. You want to go hunt deer over a little so sure. No, I don't know who the woman in the audio is. I don't know. They were never you know, this is part of the cover up. But these people weren't brought in for questioning because they some of these people might collapse like or just like you could turn them too, like, oh, you're you know, involved in a prosecution. You're trafficking people. Do you want to tell your whole story or do you want to be prosecuted? You know, maybe something that's what happens, and good prosecutors do that so they can get more information on the higher ups of the purpose. But all we've got is Epstein in Maxwell. It's a much broader organization and so many people, so many of the girls, and even Virginia giufrasaid, like everybody knew one of the Actually, what I'll do is I'll go through all the pictures were you. I think it's just a visual display, is really something else because you can see but like these pilots and stuff who were on the helicopters and plants, they had to have known. Like there's just so many girls being brought around, and they're all they all look young, like they're not fat at all, Like they're all like young and healthy. I guess that's the way to put it. The show animals that or a ranch could be legit. I think there are some legit, but some of the way that they talk about him is very strange. Kathy O'Brien, human hunting parties, yet genetic He was involved in all that stuff, Karma Michelle Epstein was involved in transhumanism, genetic stuff. He thought he had a genetic disease, like he had his own Genes traced he was inviting people to parties at that Edge foundation that were involved in twenty three and meters. The wold geeky girl. I forgot her name, but enough for her. Yeah, I don't blame you. That's d nineteen sixty five. Jay said he was trying to see the human race. There are pictures of him with pregnant women and it's kind of strang. It looks like he like a father would be with a pregnant woman, you know, kind of strange. Aunt Lercy, Yeah, that's right, pretty low on cue. I think we're going to get the truth about anything in the middle of the war, and not from the We're not going to get it from the administration, that's for sure. Let's see check out my smiley face killer doc. You have two. You can see him at.
Speaker 2: My patreon if you want to check it out.
Speaker 1: Great pizza parties. Larry Hillman, Yeah, send that over, send me that by email. I'd be interested. When she was deposed by Congress, she came out and said something really like, oh, this whole Pizzagate farce, she's really bitter.
Speaker 2: About it, but maybe I can find it in my records. But she's really like discounting Pizzagate.
Speaker 1: Like this fake thing that came out blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: But she made a point of like making a state of statement about it.
Speaker 1: Oh, here it is. Let me see if I can bring this up.
Speaker 4: Clinton and a series of questions about Pizzagate one of the most vile, bogus conspiracy theories that was propagated on the internet.
Speaker 1: It wasn't it was came out of the Pizzagate was an adjunct to the Podesta emails. That's where it came out as people went, who was this person Marina Abram and why is she doing blood rituals? And why is she hanging out with Podesta? That's what that's what it did. That's what it was. French butler, right, they had butlers and stuff like that, Diana said, Cindy McCain, everybody knew what Epstein was doing, right, I mean, I think that that that's that's the truth. Maria Farmer always used to see Leon Black was one of the most evil read the civil cases about that guy. Man, Wow, he's a demon. We've got to go where the investigation lead to past traffic counts, not the end of the story. There's I mean, think about what's in the other two point three million files. Guys like we're I'm rifling through things that have been deliberately obvious gated through redaction. But this, this is the thing about the cover up, is that who controls the files that aren't redacted? The who's the new dojhead? This guy Blanche who's running the DOJ the administration, So who who's gone through all that stuff? But this is even the end of the story on the code words and all that stuff. I think that there's even more here that I've covered. But Black paid out I think like sixty million dollars to the Virgin Islands alone, So there's huge payouts too, like hundreds of millions of dollars in payouts from victims a lot of these cases that took place. So it's just really it's such an incredible story, and so many people were caught up, so many you know, victims involved, thousands of victims. New names come out all the time, like who's that person? I don't even know who that is. So people are feeling more comfortable, and that goes back to all the FBI files, like we are wanted to cover, I'm gonna do different sections, so people can see different elements. So I've done the MCC yesterday, i did DV and R today code words, and the next one is it's going to be the cover up. Then I'll do the FBI files too because they're astonishing. But anyway, you can check this out on my Patreon. I'll put the pdf on my Patreon, so you can just download that PDF and scan through the stuff or keep it for your records yourself. These are kind of baselines too, because people can add to it take from it. You have the e F t A numbers all. Most of the documents have been taken off of the Justice dot GOUV, so it'll probably stay on Justice dot gov. But there are other sites that have now have all the files.
Speaker 2: One is.
Speaker 1: Web dot io, which has a repository of the twelve data sets. There's a couple other ones. I'll tell you right now. Let me see if I can find these links it is. Let's see, I'll put two links up here in the in the file so people can check out where the other files are. One is called Epstein File Explorer. These are really good. You can just tinker around there, and then the other Epstein's images. I can go through the images and stuff too, But if you like to take your time and go through those, if you're got that research bent, you can do it. But anyway, again Patreon, you can check out my five documentaries on Patreon. I'm up over seventeen hundred episodes on my podcast, William Ramsey Investigates, and I got my YouTube channels back, so I've had them for about six seven months now. And if most of the chat takes place on my biggest YouTube channel, which I think is under a Cult Investigations, but I have about twenty thousand subscribers there, so that's kind of like if you want to see other people chatting. One of the things about streamyard, which which is as shortcoming as that if you're on a smaller site, you don't see the totality of what comes in. Because for me, I'm showing like two hundred and forty people live or were listening. But the people who are, you know, on smaller sites, maybe on Rumble or one of my smaller YouTube chats. So I recommend going to that in Cults Investigation, twenty thousand subscribers, and then you can communicate with other like minded people, like a lot of people recognize each other so I can see that in the chat on my side. But anyway, thank you for listening. Thanks everybody, and really appreciate it. Share the show if you can, and look forward to the cover up. That'll be the next one, so it'll probably either be out this afternoon or tomorrow. Thanks so much, really appreciate it. I appreciate all your support to really do