Speaker 1: We are being hypnotized people like this.
Speaker 2: US readers, politicians, teachers, lecturists.
Speaker 3: We are in a country and in a world that is being run by unbelievably sick people. The chasm between what we're told is going on on what he's really going on is absolutely oh yeah, dude, based and nephlom shit.
Speaker 2: It's like we all know what's going down, but no one's saying what happens to the home of the brief If you told on this now and no one's talking about it aside, be please, and everybody's just walking around in the problem. Want to wake up to it down in the great but may we need to be ready to raise up. Welcome to the edge of day, everybody.
Speaker 4: Welcome back, ladies and gentlemen, to another episode of Nephelum Death Squad.
Speaker 5: I am David Lee about a k a.
Speaker 4: The raven that is top Lobsters, the father of disinformation and against his better judgment, we are honored to welcome back j Dyer. Jay for the audience who might not be familiar with you, let him know where they can find your work and what it is you focus on.
Speaker 3: I thought this was x G podcast, so I'm gonna have to leave. I thought, this guy right here is XG.
Speaker 5: So that's not x guys, I'm out of here.
Speaker 1: She's like I thought XG.
Speaker 3: This.
Speaker 1: I thought Bohemian Grove was x G show. I'm gonna leave.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, incredible.
Speaker 3: What Sam was x G? So I'm confused now Who's who?
Speaker 5: I knew we were screwed as soon as we had.
Speaker 4: I looked at Jay screen and I said, is that a tufted armchair you're set upon, sir?
Speaker 5: And it is.
Speaker 4: It's a beautiful tofted It is a power move. Look at him lounging, dude.
Speaker 3: It's like this is what you drank purple scissor up then.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, and I imagine you've had quite a few purple scissors on that one as a beautiful sofacer.
Speaker 3: I'm glad to be back with you, guys. I'm sorry I couldn't perform cringe cores at your live event, but I did have actually the worst two weeks of diarrhea ever, so glad to be cut and healthy.
Speaker 5: I felt terrible that you showed up. I gave you a hug.
Speaker 4: I looked at you and I said, oh no, because it was just so you could tell the facial expression on you was you were.
Speaker 5: You were holding it together.
Speaker 3: I was hopefully I didn't pass my aids onto both the all since somebody.
Speaker 1: Got aids for sure, you can't get aids twice.
Speaker 3: So we're all said, we're all good, all right.
Speaker 5: We're all good. Baby. I'm really excited to have you back.
Speaker 3: Jay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's toss up his links there of course, go and follow jade.
Speaker 1: I or Twitter, Rock Finn Big one Instagram. It's weird like you guys, like so many followers like why you why are you hanging out with us?
Speaker 5: But hey, you're here against his better judgment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jay, you sent out a tweet and most of your tweets are very interesting, but this one I thought was timely. And you were talking about the the Brookings Institute in the nineteen sixties. So I kind of just let's just hop right into this because it's this is like, what's going on? I think it has something to do with everything. Man, it's all connected. I got to put the red wires behind.
Speaker 3: Me, but please Yeah. So this suite was from a book that was written by an academic that I came across a few years ago. Her name was Brenda Denzler. She wrote a book about the UFO cults and the whole phenomenon. Excuse me, how there might be a religious component to a lot of this stuff and how it ties into alien cults UFO cults. But I was actually surprised when I saw the candidness of that nineteen sixty Brookings Institute report, which was basically saying that they knew back then that if they released or claimed to have disclosure alien you know, existence, alien life claims, that it would really undo the whole Western civilization ethos of Biblical Christianity, et cetera. So they've known this for a long time. And that's just one, I think, key piece of data that I came across. So I think I put that one in my second book when I was doing an analysis of a lot of alien movies. You know, in my view, I think that people are more inclined to believe in aliens from movies and video games and all the propaganda that we've had since we were kids, as opposed to like actual, you know, prove for evidence for such things. And I didn't mention this to you guys, but I was on another podcast when we were talking about this, but it's actually in the Talmud that there's eighteen thousand worlds that God created. So if you look up a lot of Jewish theology, rabbinic theology, they will say that they're big believers in the possibility or the existence of alien life. So it's not really part of the Biblical story, but it is part of other traditions. I mean, you could say it overlaps even with ancient pagan traditions of the Gods coming and visiting and this kind of stuff. Maybe the Genesis six Nephelin element does plan to this in some way. But yeah, I think that there's a couple layers of deception going on. You've got the long term spiritual deception that goes back millennium, back to the Fall, and then you've got more recent localized black ops deception that not just deep state actors like Brookings Institute, but actual CIA support fostering funding and like basically creating I would argue the modern UFO alien mythos interesting.
Speaker 5: That's something that we've been go ahead, sorry.
Speaker 1: Jump jump into a cliff high Man because he just he's talking about this, dude, it's crazy.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, I don't want to be a dead horse further to death. But we have been talking about how everyone's perception of aliens UFOs is prepackaged and given to you by Hollywood, Yeah, and by these various governing bodies, you know, aided in things that NASA disseminates. And so I think it's important to check in with people, especially on the cusp of what does feel a lot like some sort of government back disclosure. Yeah, that our opinions of these things, whatever they're going to show us, are not at all, you know, organic, They are entirely fed to us by what you said, video games, Hollywood, video games, certainly, I mean it takes it to a whole nother level, especially when you consider after the nineties how gripped an entire generation, you know, Millennials for certain, were by video games and that narrative, that alien narrative.
Speaker 5: There's no shortage of it, and it really fleshes it out.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: It gives a lot of really compelling theories to chew on things that sort of parallel gnostic or New age belief systems that already exist. And so yeah, I just I think it's really important to point out to people like you don't have an idea about what these are.
Speaker 5: Your ideas about what these are are given to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I think there's really in my view, I mean, I'm always open to debating anybody who does believe in aliens. I've wanted to do an alien debate for many years. I haven't really found anybody who was open to doing it. But anybody who does believe that there are extraterrestrial biological entities or whatever, I'm happy to do that. I tend to think that there is a spiritual thing going on that's going on on Earth. I agree with Jacques Belle, who was a government affiliated person a computer science is working with the I think DARPA and other entities before he passed away. But he's not even a Christian. He doesn't have any sort of, you know, spiritual sensibilities in that sense. And Vali was famous for saying there's some kind of large scale deception going on here because they're not from other planets. Whatever this is, it's actually terrestrial. And he says that he thinks that there's basically a spiritual deception going on and a government deep state thing going on. So he's a very well known famous researcher in fact, Spielberg's Close Encounters of the of the Third Kind, that famous movie, which I think in many ways solidified a lot of people's thought processes on where aliens come from, what they are, as well as H. G. Wells's you know, War of the World. This is a classic that I don't know. You guys have probably heard of the Orson Wells broadcast of H. G. Wells's Thing, which was a Princeton Research Project PSYOPS study to see how people reacted to the announcement of alien invasion and alien life, and that was being studied. There was a whole book written by a Tavistock connected guy, Hadley ken Trell. He wrote a book, Invaders from Mars, on how people reacted to the announcement of a fake alien invasion, and of course everybody believed it because the authority structures on the radio told them that it was a real alien invasion. So Tavistock learned a lot from that. These are all real people, real books you can look up. I put Heally ken Trill in my first book, because you got somebody working literally with the Tabsaw Institute about how people writing a giant book about how people react to a fake alien invasion, like in the nineteen forties or fifties. So every time in my experience that I look into people who are key players in these stories or in this mythos. For example, if we go back to the first couple famous abductees, you have Georgia Damski. He's into Theostrian resocriutionism. He has this wild story being abducted and ends up being very similar to a science fiction novel that's written around the same time. And you know, he's just kind of weird, like backwoods Like he looks like a drug addict dude from the backwoods, and you're like, why would anybody care what this guy says about abduction. Well, the head of the CIA cared enough to threaten to sue anyone who would challenge his story. So this propelled Georgia Dampski's story into the limelight to be like the big famous first full on I was taken to the ship stuff. And then a few years later you get this weird civil rights activist couple who's also into the occult, Betty and Barney Hill. They claim to have another abduction story. They start an alien cult, and they're also eventually called out as frauds too, So the big stories are generally bound up with a lot of deception and fraud and similar parallel to that. At the same time, Rank Corporation put out a report called, I think for the Air Force called a Project Sign and this is nineteen forty nine, and a guy from a Rank Corporation named doctor James Lipp was part of this white paper and he says, this is the first official paper that they put out on this phenomenon. And he says, well, although I deny the existence of aliens or any possibility of it, he says, there's something going on here, and it relates to nukes and atomics and disarmament and all this kind of stuff. So from the very earliest days of the Rank Corporation putting out of paper, it was kind of tied to the idea of atomic nuclear disarmament. There's a reason I'm going to explain why that is. I think even in this first debunking paper. Then you get not too long after that propaganda that comes out in Hollywood, for example, the movie Day the Earth Stood Still, which everybody should that because that movie has this Jesus like character comes down as an alien. He's a Carpenter, and then he warns everybody, if you don't create a world government and if you don't disarm and disarmament means in all like everything that you in wants, right, not just getting rid of you know, ICBMs or whatever, but also you not having guns. Right, So it's total disarmament, socialist cut new age, you know, religion type of message. That's the point of that whole movie. That was a huge like one of the first big alien blockbusters around the same time as for the World, and the message is international socialism. Yeah, that's the modern remake with Keanu, but the old one is so that you have this guy from the CIA consulting on it, if I recalled C. D. Jackson and Ceedee. Jackson is also the head of the Doctrinal Warfare Program, And the Doctrinal Warfare Program was the CI's plan to get the churches in America on board with the Cold War, to make them instruments of Americanism. So the gospel theology all that secondary too, being a kind of soft power for America in the Cold War. Mainly they were interested in the Catholic Church because it was globally the biggest at that time. So they wanted to steer it towards Americanism. But the point is that the guy who's in charge of that church infiltration program, this is all very public, declassified stuff, it's called the Doctrinal Warfare program, he's also consulting on alien movies. What because it's building narratives, it's building stories that myths that people need. I believe they were trying to build this new alien myth at this time. And this is when nineteen late forties fifties sudden explosion of alien movies out the wazoo from Hollywood. And it's not accidental that not just CD Jackson, but I think XANUK, like the other movie studios, they were also working with the OSS, the Office of Wartime Information to pump out these alien movies.
Speaker 4: I think, as a sioupum, it seems like there is a lot of things. I didn't realize that the character that Keanu plays in the Day the Earth Stood Still was sort of a Messianic figure or Jesus figure archetype. And what's interesting about that is I think it was like Alice Bailey through the works of Heleno Blovotsky predicted that in twenty twenty five or sometime after twenty twenty five a d there would be.
Speaker 5: Sort of the return of Christ. And I'm only peripherally aware of that.
Speaker 4: I mean, you can google it, you can see that it's within Alice Bailey's predictions. But we're in this really weird place right now where we have this drone incursion and you make of that what you will. But when you conjoin that with this annual pump fake that the government seems to do. The Pentagon talks about recovering off world craft, non human biologics, they're using sort of coded language to I think prime the public to get ready because you don't want to just dump it on them all at once. And now you have, you know, the federal government arguing with the local municipalities as to the nature of these things that are invading our airspace. And I can't help but look at it and feel like we are on the cusp of this final you know that this disclosure program coming to fruition.
Speaker 5: And it's been a long game, dude. I mean, you're talking about the forties.
Speaker 4: The other day, Top was talking on the show about the Battle of Los Angeles, and it just seems like for the longest time they do these things. They pop up in our in our you know, field of awareness, and then they fizzle out into nothingness, and it's I think, reaching a critical mass. But there is a character, and to my own detriment, I'm going to bring them up again while the chat goes wild but has frozen.
Speaker 5: Just give it away your fingers.
Speaker 3: Here we go. This is crazy.
Speaker 5: I don't understand it.
Speaker 4: So there's a character named Cliff High who is a systems expert, a programmer.
Speaker 5: He writes code.
Speaker 4: He developed a web bot in the early nineties, and this webbot scrapes data off the Internet.
Speaker 5: And uses it to make predictions.
Speaker 4: And one of the things that it predicted was this Joe Rogan Donald Trump interview, and it labeled that as a pivotal moment, a temporal marker. If this thing happens, it's a significant moment in history. And then this other thing is going to happen shortly afterwards. So Cliff High says, the data is telling me thirty nine days after this event, this podcast, we're going to get the beginning of what he calls melee and which I pronounced wrong and will continue to pronounce wrong.
Speaker 5: So this is supposed to be thank you Melee, Uh.
Speaker 4: Because no way, Jose, Oh wow, the cliff I cocks are again ye shout out. So basically this moment would be marked by an aerial event. Cliff High maintains that it's going to be alien in nature. You can make whatever you want of him. I'm highly skeptical of him. Is also a well his father worked for the military and because of that they would have dinner often with CIA agents. So make of that which you will, right, especially if you consider that this is all a psychological operation that's been going on for the past seventy years or whatever it is, so long story short. He says, these drones that we're seeing in the sky that didn't fast show up around the timeframe that he gave us, one of them is going to be a human being element. The other two are going to be alien elements, which I would push back against because I don't think that these things are aliens, given the discussion that we just had about how none of our opinions of them are organic. They're all given to us by Hollywood and such. So I think that this discussion trying to iron out the deep tale of these things. Because I agree with you, Jay I don't think that these things are or maybe I'm misrepresenting what you said earlier, but I don't think that these things come from outside of our planet.
Speaker 5: I don't think they come from space.
Speaker 4: And it even seems that within the UFO UAP community in the past couple of years, they've become very comfortable with this narrative that they come from the either interdimensional or from our oceans, or some sort of mixture of the two. And I think that right now where we sit, it might be an incredibly important time.
Speaker 5: We might be on the cusp of this big reveal.
Speaker 4: And the problem with that, Jay, is that if you haven't done your research, if you're somebody who never gave these things any credence, well then you're going to be left at the mercy of the government to tell you what the truth is about these things. So, Jay, what are your ideas in regards to these entities, because the way that they're presented to us is huge. It's like there's some abduction stories, there's some Hollywood stuff, there's some miscellaneous footage from maybe NASA that you are meant to give more credibility to. Maybe the military industrial complex is pumping out, you know, jets encounters with these things, where do you place them.
Speaker 3: There's a couple of things I would suggest everybody look at if they haven't. There's a great documentary called Mirage Men, which is an interview with a bunch of people who have been involved openly in disseminating the alien mythos story people from intelligence. There's one of the most famous is Richard Dodie, who was Air Force counterintelligence and he's a significant portion of that documentary in terms of the interviews, and he talks about the way that they would profile and find people that were perfect fits for giving disinformation to let them then disseminate a lot of alien bs. And he did this for about two decades, and so they talk about two different people from sixties, seventies and then into the eighties. You get these new crop of characters and it's a pretty fascinating pattern if you pay attention to it. So I would recommend also go back and watch the old interview that Joe Rogan did with Bob Lazar, because he seems to be the more recent version of this choosing of people to disseminate information. The most most recent past Bob Lazar would be Tom DeLong from Linklin eighty two and all of these cast of characters. When you go all the way back to the I think his name is Bob Moore, the boomer dude in the eighties that they chose, like Richard Doty is just sitting there saying, Yeah, what we do is we basically find people that are really into the alien story, who really believe it. They are typically profiled as kind of narcissistic, you know, feel like they've been not recognized types of people. We bring him into the military base, We tell him, you're special. You're gonna be our ambassador. We made a deal with aliens. You're gonna tell everybody that there's this concord, this pact that was made, so go forth disseminate, but keep a secret. And then they would even in some cases like they would bring a general and play a VHS tape of like some you know, shitty Hollywood B movie type craft taken off, and they would tell these people this, uh, and they of course they believe it, right. And the first guy that they chose was Paul Benowitz. He was like super boomer patriot dude who would never well, the generals wouldn't lie to me, so he, for you know, several years disseminated literally what Air Force Disinformation wanted disseminate it. The next character was that Bob Moore guy, I think his name was Bob Moore. And then they have examples like Lynhamilton, how documentary. Then we come up to the next phase, which is Bobb Blazarre and now with today's we've got like Blink one eighty two.
Speaker 4: Dude, by the way, didn't Bob Lazar actually say that he's not sure what they showed him that he was meant to convey in other words, like he doesn't know what was real and what wasn't real, because he recognizes there was some element that was fake and meant to spread the word in other.
Speaker 3: Words, exactly. And the verse engineered alien technology story that's kind of first at Roswell, and it's just recycled right from all the way back from Paul Benowitz up through all these characters that they kind of recycle the same stuff. And if you've listened to Tom DeLong, he says the same things like they brought the general to me, and the general told me all they wouldn't lie to me, right, I mean, what do you think military people learn like intelligence people learn first of all too lighting to see what are you talking about? It's just idiotic, right anyway. So and then you notice too there's a lot of weird like scammy stuff connected to culty, stuff connected to always But yeah, so you know the Bibble Zar story. I don't I don't have to repeat all that, but that if you listen, if you know Biblezar story, and then you watch that documentary, you can tell they're doing the same thing in every decade. They're like, they're just picking these people to disseminate. So that's another for me, key indicator that I'm not saying there's no spiritual unexplained phenomenon. I think there are, but a lot of it is this side stuff. If you read the Collins Brothers book, you guys should get the Collins Brothers on by the way, they're really good experts on the topic, not so much of like the theology stuff, but specifically on the topic of the relationship between the CIA and the alien phenomenon. They wrote a great book called Invoking the Beyond. It's a really big, thick book, but about the middle three or fourgner pages is literally just dedicated to intelligence CIA, Black, OPS, FBI, NSC, and I all of these groups and their relationship to all this alien gibber jabber. It's called invoking the beyond. Anyway, they make a really good point too, about a lot of these people kind of being chosen and crafted for, groomed for this kind of dissemination deception. So that's a long winded answer, I know to what your question was, what do I think about these entities? I do think that there are entities that are demonic that can pass themselves off as aliens, and so there can be a real interaction in that way. Because for example, if you read MK ultra doctor John C. Lilly's book, his autobiography, he says, you know, when I would do high doses of whatever hallucinogen, I would going to the float tank. He's like, I would dissociate, I would you know, have out out about experience, and I would see these entities and they would give me ideas for what types of implantable chips I was developing. So again again maybe he's bullshitting, but he's like one of the most famous mk ultra doctors who developed you know, r F I D chips to implant into humans and monkeys and dolphins. He had a fetish for dolphins, by the way, exactly, But I mean in his autobiography he's literally saying, you know, I'm getting these ideas from aliens. So the drug people too, like in the sphere of like, I've never done DMT. I've watched tons of interviews with people that have done DMT. Though, if you watch a bunch of d MT experience videos on YouTube, you'll notice like half of them say, yeah, the clockwork goes told me like we need to create a world government, like get rid of everybody bro like save the Earth or whatever. Right, They always they have a similar message. Ye, I had a bad trip when I was eighteen seventeen, and I didn't get any like one world government messages, but I did feel like or believe I was interacting with this entity in my bad trip, So I can say that I think that does go on many the other psychoonauts, like Tim Leary. You know, there's a think that they're interacting with interdimensional beings. So this is also an element of it too, which I think is possible. Why because it's very plausible that if Alan Dallas, who's would have been aware of the MK ulture projects that were going on and the secret research into various truth serum drugs or whatever. If he's running cover for the first abductee, Georgia Damski, is very plausible that they could have been giving Georgia Dampski high doses of acid, flashing some lights in his eyes. Right he would have known. I I'm just some like you know, imagine your granddad, right, being given acid unaware. He doesn't know what acid is, right, some like country.
Speaker 1: Your granddad, it didn't really even exist at the time. Right, It's just kind of like a govern it.
Speaker 3: Wasn't known exactly, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what's interesting too, Jay, and I wonder your thoughts on this. Not to derail you, but it seems whether you're in a you know, float tank and you're commuting with something, or if you are in a d MT setting and you're communicating with something you didn't you know, to a d MT, there is this notion that these entities want to like give you something, They want to get you information, they want to give you how to do with technology, what you should be doing.
Speaker 5: And that's like you know, Top and I.
Speaker 4: We connect that often to the idea that people have old their their deities would have been responsible for giving them like metallurgy or teaching them agriculture or something or another. It's always an information technology.
Speaker 3: Exchange, absolutely, And the other parallel was going to make was so if you think about the possibility of you know, black ops guys see people trying to you know, say unwittingly dosed people and see what happens, that could very easily transition into creating possibly some of the first abductee stories. Right Like, they're intentionally you know, dosing people, furthering them putting out the myth like the other people who disseminate the mythology. I'm not saying they were all dose without say, I'm just using the possibility of this with say a damn ski And also if you look at the parallels between what people who undergo ritual abuse to say, right like in the cases of Satanic ritual abuse, they're very parallel to the stories of alien abductees and my booty got probed and all this kind of stuff, And there have actually been people prosecuted. If you look up the BBC article, there was a guy who kidnapped a girl and drugged her and was using mind control techniques. The famous case. I think in the UK he was like some Nordic dude yawn something, and he got prosecuted and caught because he was using an alien mythology and druggingist girl trying to brainwash her with like you know. So in other words, if like random you know, science dudes are out there doing this, I feel sure that probably the CIA has been involved into this too. And if you think that they're beyond doing that, well, I'm sure you guys have heard of Operation Midnight Climax, right where the CI pairs up with some ladies of the evening to dose unwitting John's and to study their results. Like you don't think they would dose some redneck dude just you know, let him think that he was being abducted. So I'm just posing that as a theory that there could be the demons and there can be demonic CIA dudes right in black.
Speaker 5: People, right, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I tend to feel like I tend to feel like it's a little bit of both, and it's hard to determine which is which, which is why, Like I mean, it kind of really lends to them. If half the stories are bullshit, then you can kind of dismiss some of that stuff, but it also helps them because you're still liferating their narrative. Is now the question is is the narrative at the heart is it true? And the more I look into them kind of like it's a little freaky, but it does look like it's there is something to this.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Also, the there's another angle too, which is overlooked that the aliens. The Collins brothers wrote an article a long time ago was really good. I think it's part of the book now, but it was called alien smokescreen, and in that article they were arguing that this is actually before any Jacobson wrote her book which kind of has the same thesis about Area fifty one, that sometimes the military black ops they can use this alien crap as cover for black ops stuff too. So that's another angle to this, to where like if they're bringing it, if the CI is flying in like you know, planes full of cocaine, right, you can have some kind of alien cover nonsense. The distracts the alien stories might also be useful for like covering technology that maybe that we don't want the Russians to know about, right, so they put up this alien story. So there's a lot of other It's called function stocking as what they call it, where they have like multiple uses for the alien mythos.
Speaker 4: What's the same thing like when you never let a good whatever disaster go on taking it out. I mean, I'm really paraphrasing here, but yeah, it's that same kind of concept. I wonder too, because whenever it comes to abductee victims, there often is a human element. You know, You'll some people will return with some sort of recollection of like a military environment or like a sterile sort of lab environment, and also the presence of human beings.
Speaker 3: So well, the men in black seem to show up, right, are those the black ops operatives that are showing you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Yeah, And there's somebody that I tend to give some credence to abductee victims, primarily because once you have absorbed enough testimony, you realize that there are through lines, there are patterns. And there's one woman in particular that sticks out to me. Her name is Karen Wilkinson. Meaning to have her on the show, it's just scheduling issues, but she talks about she's an individual who can remember a lot more of her abductions than like a lot of other people. And one of the things that she described was how she came across on a ship a pile of discarded gray bodies and that they smelled horrible, but they were inactive, and it was just a note that she made. And this idea has given rise, or further given rise to the idea that the grays themselves are a sort of automaton, like a bio mechanical entity, not really living, but made up to some degree of biological material. And I just think that if you factor that into this entire equation, then what we're trying to do split these things up into simple camps of like its demons or its aliens, it's actually a lot more complex.
Speaker 5: It seems there's a huge human l and a spiritual element.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: We had Tucker Carlson recently saying that this UFO phenomenon has a massive spiritual element to it, and we in the West have been detached from our understanding of spirituality, So it seems like it's a multifaceted thing. Yeah, and it's been going on for a long time and they've been Honestly, for us to never get some sort of disclosure operation would make no sense given the time and the money and the effort that has been dumped into this thing for as long as it has been.
Speaker 1: Well, I got a question, Jay, So it seems like you're well studied in like the history of these psyops from the forties till now. Is it just because we're living through another one of these syops that it seems like it's been ramped up to ten or do you think that this is what we're witnessing now, this idea of like soft disclosure where they're just playing footsy with us, Is that something unique that we should be worried about? Or am my mom, am I my mom saying like the world's gonna end, you know, revelation that at thirty years ago.
Speaker 3: My guess would be that they probably test the waters to see if the public reaction is at the point where they would accept it at a large scale. That's just my guess. I think a lot of things are teased to see how people react. Then they wait right to see if there's a better time. So I guess would be if they're if they're really wanting to do a large scale announcement of disclosure, they could do that very soon. They could, you know, maybe it relates to inauguration or something like that. Who knows, Like, I mean, I don't think anybody saw you know, koof coming in the year two thousand when they roll that out, which was a massive style. But I mean, yeah, I think I think they probably uh do a lot of research on They probably use AI too to see, like, you know, how many people are reacting as if they think this phenomenon is you know, other off world stuff. How many of the drones blah blah blah. So they probably just wait until the you know, tipping point of majority believe whatever. One thing I forgot to mention a minute ago that you guys will probably find funny is that you've heard of that. Have you guys heard of the Esslin Institute?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: No? So this is like a it still exists. It's in Big Sur, California. So if you go out to California, drive up past La to Big Sur, which is like really really beautiful area to drive through. Especially there's this big institute that was set up late sixties early seventies called the Esslin Institute, and it's basically the think tank of the boomer new age counterculture. Right, so basically they would have every prominent new Ager in person comes speak there, like Alvis Huxley, Deepalk Chopra, Carl Young has spoken there, like everybody has spoken at Esslin. Yeah, it still exists there, it is and it's like it is beautiful, really cool at that area. But so so I bought Esslon's official history like this the books over there on the shelf. But like they've they've had like Yoko Ono, John Denver, you know, celebrities come there all the time. It's basically just a big pusher for new age stuff. A lot of what Blovatski was pushing a long time ago is kind of churned out through Esslon and h In the nineteen seventies, they were hosting all these lectures and ceremonies about how to have sex with the aliens. So they were like they were pushing like so this is just funny because in my mind, like so the boomers are so into the alien psyop that like the first thing that they thought was how do we fuck them? Like where do I get alien ass? And that's what they're doing lectures on. So but to get more serious, like there's actually an element of Croleianism involved in this too, because Croley's whole cult was about sex magic and through uh sex rituals, basically getting possessed. So you have to keep in mind that a lot of the occultists also identify aliens as the gods and the demons. So you even have this branch of like serious Satanists who think that it's demons and it's aliens and their gods and we want to be possessed by them. And if you read you guys familiar with Childhood's in by Arthur Clark, No, you should watch the The Sci Fi Channel made a series of it.
Speaker 4: You should watch it Childhood's And yeah, yeah, I watched. I bought the entire season recently on Amazon.
Speaker 3: Ok. Yeah, yeah, So basically I won't spoil it for you, but Carrellen is the alien literally looks like Satan right like in the book, like I've read the book, Like he's portrayed as exactly what you see in the in the show. Yeah, and you know they want your children and they're gonna, you know, like create a new human race and all this what they do.
Speaker 4: First, it's like they give us technology, they give you tech, a utopia, and then they finally revealed themselves to us and it's Satan.
Speaker 3: And Clark was in the circles of Croley people, so he was like hanging out with at. I forget the lodge that Crowley used to have in Italy.
Speaker 5: Whatever, we got our first depictions of an alien gray.
Speaker 3: Right from the land that he would have.
Speaker 5: He would have interacted with.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean this, this whole thing, it's like the government, the intelligence agencies, the UFO phenomenon, and and you know, yeah, Satan.
Speaker 3: That's why I'm saying, like the SRA stud experiences, it's all hand in hand, very similar to like abduction experiences. And by the way, this is another element that probably you've heard people make this connection, but that something that occurred to me. I was watching a documentary one time on sleep paralysis, and I was like, this sounds a lot like alien stuff.
Speaker 5: So my my grandmother.
Speaker 4: Actually, before we go there, I just want to let everybody know who's watching live on YouTube and Rumble and Twitter that we are going to cut the stream and we'll be over to Patreon exclusively Patreon dot com, backslash Nefylum Death Squad. We got to do some editing, but if you want to continue watching live, you can do so. Over at patreon dot com backslash Nefhlum death Squad. Otherwise, just give it a few days and the stream will drop in its entirety on our various platforms, So we're gonna end those streams now. On that note, Jay, my grandmother was a lifelong abductee victim, and.
Speaker 2: It is
Speaker 5: Interesting that