Speaker 1: Yo, what's going on? Everybody? Welcome to a new episode of My Candicasse. I'm Candon Dave, and on today's episode, we're coming up to our favorite holiday, blaze it and praise it. Well, technically it's four twenty. It falls on Easter Sunday this year, so you know we got to blaze it. But yeah, yeah, so we're gonna get into that that's upcoming this week Sunday. It's like, I think, yeah, if I'm not mistaken, we're not going to see within our lifetime another four to twenty on Easter. I believe. I think it's like I'll probably be uh the next time it happens. So pretty cool. Fun fact, if I'm not mistaken, we're gonna dive into Hashbash. If you didn't tune into the Waking Bake last Saturday, you missed me and me discuss hash Bash and uh winning back to back like Jordan ninety six ninety seven, WHOA Championships, Thank you, Creverier, thank you. So we're gonna dive into that, talk about Hashbash, talk about the Cup, talk about Groovy's upcoming gig which is like a four pre four twenty, and just talking about State.
Speaker 2: Just the whole, the whole four twenty thing Aaron going on. So keep trying to get David fat I'm slightly over to the right, but he keeps leaving. He won't he won't put that little more more all the way to the end. Oh you know, all right, I was trying to get him to put it like perfectly symmetrical. Just bothering me, but it's all good. How does it feel, man to back to back champs? Because like hashbag and like just to break something down, because we had a phone conversation recently with our buddy Jamie Mole, who's very involved in the Diag speeches and very involved in hashbags Bash and just the history and just all the activism in here. He's been involved right throughout the years. And I just want to point out that like what Cana Dave did is called the Hashbash cup. It is a part of the Hashbash celebration. But Hashbash, the actual Diag thing is they're they're a very different thing. Because we keep hearing people, especially posts. I keep seeing people on Facebook being like, oh well this was a rip off or this is what I thought this was. Why weren't there more free things? It was like you really got to kind of enjoy Hashbash for what it is because everything's built off of that diag at Noon and the speeches and stuff. So I want to say especially mister, Hashbash is a part of the Cup. So the Cup is very much a part of Hashbash, but it's also its own entity, So just point out that. So if you're not familiar with Hashbash, that's a little history and it's all basically from Johnson cla Are getting arrested over two joints. Just the activism really sparked a lot of a lot of stuff here in Michigan. A lot of the laws and a lot of the medical rights that we have all came from that. This stuff. So very cool celebration. Unfortunately I wasn't there. I am uh, let's just say, Groovy's dealing with some mental health stuff and I'm here just just try to push through the work and we're happy to be here. But yeah, unfortunately I was able to make it the day, and I just wish I could have been there to celebrate your second win, brother, But you know how to take care of my stuff that day, and let's let's talk about it. Let's talk about this a little bit. So hash Bash, you went to the diag, you did this, You saw the speeches, right, did that?
Speaker 1: I do? I do want to say shout out to Tyler, our dude, Tyler Hall of Kinship all this partners.
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, I didn't think about it because you actually hung out with Kinship.
Speaker 1: Well, I was with Tyler all day. I picked up Tyler and we hung out all day. It was a good time with him, and then also our buddy Nate, because they were both with me when I won the cup as well too. Nate met up with us later in the afternoon, but they both stuck around with me. Stayed because it's a long day Hashbash. I mean, you're you're year up at probably you know you're up early, and then the speeches start right at noon, and then Minna Stryt fairs right after, and then you got the hash Bash Cup going on all day and the awards at eight, and it's just a jam pack day. So again, thank you to my homies for coming out groovy. You were there with me, just not there physically, and everyone that helped manifest my wind. I appreciate all you. Very happy on that. And again I'll go right back to the partners, real quick shout out to Lost Coast Planning, Therapy, shout out to Canady Extracts, Kinship Cannabis co Old School, Organdix Smoking Tomatoes, and High Nine. Without all them, we wouldn't be able to make this possible. So I want to give all of our partners a shout out. Well, yeah, it was pretty cool. I mean, we saw some of the speeches. The weather sucked. Truthfully, I really didn't care for it. It was pretty chilly, so we stayed watching the speakers. A lot more vendors within the Hashbash area, which to me, I'm not the biggest fan of. When you have like everyone just yelling like hey here, take this, take take this. I mean we're getting offered. Me and Tyler got offered offered like Molly at like noone, which I'm like, dude, that's not the spot for this.
Speaker 2: So I mean, like, I mean that's that, you know what I'm saying. You got offered Molly. I get the diag.
Speaker 1: Yep, that's wild.
Speaker 2: Like I can see maybe people doing some drugs at the cup just because the Cup, you know, there's a lot of you know, it's a party all night, right, so I get some people just going all night, right, But that's pretty wild for me at that you were that you got offered molly that early in the morning at the diag because I think this is the whole point of what the cup is. I mean, what, what the what hashbash stands for? Like that's so surprising because it's like a it's a moment to be celebrating cannabis. You know what I'm saying. It's that's what the moment's for, you know what I mean. It's it's so strange that someone would be offer you. Yeah, I know people could say the same thing about music festivals, like but that's different. You know, people party like it's eleven am, like just you know, smoke the weed, enjoy, fight the cause.
Speaker 1: And if you want to see, that was honestly, honestly a big disappointment. I'll be honest, that's kind of dude, come for it just because for me, like you said, hashbash has to do with two joints on Johnson Clair and it being legal at the time when it wasn't legal, and it's an advocate spot for species. I don't see I don't see the use of popping up, popping molly and getting high at twelve o'clock on a Saturday morning.
Speaker 2: Personally, yeah, hash bash too, especially, you know, it's it's wild, more of.
Speaker 1: A it's more of advocacy, and I think it's missing the point here. I think a lot of people missed the point. I don't know, it was just it was very different.
Speaker 2: It's funny like I did see on the Facebook chat like in the groups, because like, you know, I missed it because I was dealing with stuff and excuse me, I uh, you know, I I of course wanted to see how it was because I was just curious and I was kind of just blue for like weeks on end. So I looked and everyone was saying that the vibes were off this year. The vibes are off this year, and it's like I don't quite quite get what that meant, but it's like it sounded like there were to exactly make money and to to get fucked up where it's like people really missing the point. By the way, I'm gonna rip one of the last dabs of this cannoby stuff shout out to Can it be one of our partners? Check out their stuff?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Scotty's a word winning kind of the truths. Yeah, it was. It was a little dispointed. Usually you know, yeah, I'm not gonna speak for Tyler or Nate, but they I think they had similar views that what I had on it. It was just a little bit different. It was sweet running into everybody, like, don't get me wrong, everyone we ran into hands down. We stopped at the Flawspoo flows a little area Matt Austin talked to Austin for a little bit shout out again. I mentioned down the way, you may congrats on your guys's three wins. They're a metric brand and they took home three trophies at the hash Bash Cup. So it was cool you ran into people, but the trappers I think, in my opinion, overtook it something.
Speaker 2: Even when we used to go to Hashbash, like not used to go, but like even like five years ago, like there was activism, you know, people selling the crowds backpack style, right, backpack style, no big deal. But over the past couple of years, man, you've been seeing straight up people setting up like booths and tents and bringing in carts their mushrooms, and it's like it's become it's become more like exactly, it's become more about like that. To some people, it's become making money where it's like I understand hustling and whatever, but people used to give them out for like cheap and be hooking people up because it was for the love of the cannabis. Right now, it's like people are going there just to you know, make weed. And I read one person's comments saying they spent like thirty or forty bucks on a gourmet or whatever. It was pretty much like trash, and it's just like, that's where it's like, come on, that's not That's not how you celebrate, you know. I mean, I don't know. It's a bummer man.
Speaker 1: No, it's really not. That's why I was like kind of like a disappointment. Then we walked over the Monroe Street Fair.
Speaker 2: I mean, these speeches were good though. I imagine like we got the post last year's speeches on our YouTube channel if you want to check.
Speaker 1: It was good. I'll be honest. We we we we walked around, and we got kept getting caught up with different people, so I wasn't just staring at and listening to all the speeches. Oh we did hear some good ones. I'm blinking on who I heard speaking, but we heard heard a couple of them. And then, like I said, we walked around, we hit Monroe Street. The weather also, like I said, sucked. It's pretty chilly out there and it just rained all morning. So with that and the weather, we went to Monroe Street. That's where you see all your vendors and everything, and that's when you're gonna see there where you got all the other brands and all the weed so like, and even had tons of trappers over there too, like not boosts at Monroe backpack people just hold them bags.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like nice, you do get that everybody, and that's a part of the culture and that's no big de It's like to me, it's just wild that, like people were setting up boosts and just trapping other drugs.
Speaker 1: Like it's not just yeah, not it Minroe Streets.
Speaker 2: I understand a little bit of mush he's in there, but like you're gonna start putting drugs out there, that's wild.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was kind of caught off guard with that, me and so was tired, like what but my dude can roll backwood in minutes. Man. We were walking meets outler Nate and ripped it open ground up the weed blunt was rolled. I was like, what we walked like twenty feet That's what it felt like. I read that that backwood rolled real quick. But overall Hashbash was cool. We went to Monroe Street and then we hit the cop That's where we ended it man and we were there all like, hold on.
Speaker 2: That's the best way to do Hashbash in my opinion, and start out with the activism, enjoy the plan, socialize and talk to people. Here's somebody to do the wa.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't get to do the map. Nate was. Nate was talking to me about the map. That was pretty cool. I'd liked that we did.
Speaker 2: We did do that, and I think the map is a fun thing, but it does eat up a lot of time where it's like, if you can get the map, what I think the best thing is to do is to go out there a couple of days before the weekend before and then start collecting that stuff so that day you just get the last of it. Cause just for when we did it took a lot of time. We did it because it was raining so bad. We're like, well we might as well go do this treasure map, you know, because we were getting.
Speaker 1: Forget That's exactly why we did it.
Speaker 2: Like we were going to do some of it, but we're like, we might as well do all of it now, you know so, And that's that's what I think I would do, because it's hard to do everything, but it is, you know, that's the best way to do it, you know, support the actism, enjoy the plan, just mellow. You don't need to get like Blitz create or take Molly at eleven am, because you gotta pace yourself, like Dave says, it's a long day. But then go over Monroe Street fair see if there's any metric I I you know, I heard now they're doing giveaways now, but like back in the day, it usould just be swag. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I didn't really. We didn't really chill at too many of them. We just were walking around. Honestly, I get cold easily, and I was My handles were pretty frozen. I didn't bring gloves. I had a beady and everything. And but then we went to Hopcat and got some food and then hit Hashbash Cup. The thing I like about hashbas though, is that you can do show different stuff. You can hit the roll Street, you can hit the cup Hashbash kicks off at nut at the Diagon, that's what everything centered around. And then you can also do the map, so there's like a lot of different stuff you can do. And if you do the map, you still get the free day.
Speaker 2: You can cop you truly entertained all day, like you can have stuff to do all day if you really want to. From like we get too well, the thing is like you could get up at nine am, ten am when these dispos open, just start hitting the dispos and then when noon, go take a little break, smoke, chill, then go back for a couple after Monroe Street Fair and after the Diagon, you know, go do it for another two three more hours, get a dinner, then go to Hashbash Cup. I mean, it just keeps going, you know what I mean. And then really, if you want to go crazy, like people at those rooms at the Wingdam, you know, the hotel for the cup. Could you imagine how crazy that would be to actually stay there for the whole weekend, even just Friday and Saturday night, checking out Sunday.
Speaker 1: Would be wild. Almost too much wheat smoke for me. Man, It's like so like bye bye, I'm.
Speaker 2: Sorry, hold on, let's can we go for the replay, Uh can you play?
Speaker 1: It's a lot. It's a lot of smoke, bro because it's everyone, it's just smoke everywhere. You're like, if you're not stoned, if you don't smoke weed, you'll fail to drug us, like guaranteed with all that weed in there, there is just so much, so much. So it's such a vibe thro I want to go into it though, I want to give all the judges is actually this one? I think this is this year's Well there's judge, Okay, what are you about to say? No?
Speaker 2: No, no, keep going, keep going, keep going. I wanted to add to the cup.
Speaker 1: The cup do do you have a specific question?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, but the judging, I know, not a question. It's a very fascinating Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just want to say shouts to the judges for judging and trying everything, because it's a lot of work. Three weeks that was it, no.
Speaker 2: Right on no. So I think it's fascinating how the judges judge this competition. It's like you just pick your top two.
Speaker 1: It's best, your favorite, it's one of the I like it because it's I like it because it's one of the more renowned judge competitions in the state. Right, happens once a year. Boom. You've had people from the caregiver days, the home growers to metric grows. Everybody enters.
Speaker 2: No, I love it. I love that it's open like that. No, I was just stating that it's fascinating. It's old school, right, It's like which ones you like the most, which ones you like second? That's it. No numbers, no fancy terps. No, Because like sometimes even when we do the judging, we do it specifically so you can make your decision on whatever you like, wait, whether it's flavor or value or whatever. Right, but when it's judged like this, it's kind of just like I kind of dig it because it is just old school. It's just like I like that one, and that one's pretty good too.
Speaker 1: It's like what's hands down, which one's stuck out?
Speaker 2: That's it? Like, because because like what I like, what I was saying is sometimes to the numbers, if you have one that like looked really good and smelt really good, that one might get better than the one that's actually tasting better. And we've done We've noticed I've noticed that because we go back and I'm like, that's my favorite, but then one scored above it and I'm like, oh what. And it's just sometimes the numbers can be a little weary, so sometimes you just got to be like how much do I like it? And that's why you got to know, like sometimes when you like that flavor or you like that whatever buzz, I think it sticks out a little bit more. And that's why I was trying to say. I was actually trying to compliment it because it's different because every other competition we've ever done is usually some type of number system, you know, like the one we just did in Spain with the organic cup that was like down to the hundredths if you wanted to, you know, it was out of five, right five, but we could go down to the hundredth. So it's like and then when I did the sevent ten to one that was that way. When we've done everyone's like a little different, right, it's usually number based, So this is different. I find it interesting. Between two cups. It's almost start saying with Dave's virtual between two cups.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm gonna probably do a lot of content with it. This year. I got some ideas a couple of buddies and we get some ideas as well too, so it'll be fun. Couldn't believe it, my dude, I could not believe it that I that I got back to back. I know, we talked about in the stream of what to enter and stuff, and I wanted to see if anyone could compete with the bang ing and we'll take it first place first place.
Speaker 2: On that.
Speaker 1: I remember being out a couple of brands that I was talking to when I when I was walking down the stage. I don't want to name the brands, but we you on the side, but it was pretty sweet. That's like the competition.
Speaker 2: Can I ask you a couple of things, just like as you went through this year, did anything stick out differently besides like positively because it did sound like there was more trappers and that was like a little bit of a bummer or whatnot. But I'm more just curious if there's anything that was like you were like that was pretty sick. I'm just curious because, like, I mean, you know, that's.
Speaker 1: Like the vibes are always good, the vibes that the vibes are fun. I mean, I appreciate that that was being with Tyler Nate the whole time. We had a good time. So I mean, uh, we had good vibes. Adam came out, we met up with Adam. Actually I saw Adam for a little bit, shout out a couple of our supporters. So I mean I had a good time. And I mean, see that's for me. It got shadowed by winning because like, obviously that's a great time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, but no, the thing is, it's like, I'm just glad you found that you still had a fun time even though the trappers were kind of annoying. And it's just like I think when you have it's.
Speaker 1: Because you're smoking with friends and talking and hanging out, and that's it. It's the vibe that everyone's just.
Speaker 2: Chilling yeah, and and just being like, look what we can enjoy, local we can do like it used to be so crazy, you know. That's why it's so crazy that everyone some people got to come in and ruin it with those like type of vibes. So it's a bummer, but you get that, you get that sometimes either way. Man, I'm really really proud of you as your coach. I just want to say I'm proud of the Mychanic Cast team for Canaday, for carrying the VIC dreams. I always make jokes to Dave that I'm like, Dave's the talented one, but like coach Groovy, I don't know if Canaday would even growing Cana Pok'm groovy giving him ship, did you you know? I'm just saying, like even even last year, Dave was like, I don't know, man, bangering. He's like, I don't know, man, it's one hundred dollars. I don't know, man, Like is it really worth it? I was like, bro, we got it, you gotta do it. And then he did it, and now look at him, back to back cups. Now he's now he's never gonna stop Lesha monster, I know. And the best part I love it.
Speaker 1: And the best part too is I got it tested. Shout out to Cairo's Labs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so, how how was how long did that take? Like when you did uh? And how big was your sample?
Speaker 1: I think it was like a day during round? I gave five grams.
Speaker 2: Wow, what a quick turnaround. Jeez?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is that the minimum five? Or is that just something that you you just gave? Like the more the better, I just be.
Speaker 1: Able to Yeah, well I had smaller nugs too. Usually you want to give like cause I talked to the one of the directors there and how they do the samples. So that's it. I wanted to get bigger nugs. I only I only had smalls left. So I'm pretty happy with the results. I mean, I'm looking forward. I want to retest it coming forward next time, see how it comes out. But total can't have been weights twenty three point total THC nineteen point six nine percent. Uh, th Aca is twenty one point one and then the total turpenes is three percent.
Speaker 2: Damn Hey, for hour we're gonna talk about this. I kind have brought this up, but either way, that's awesome. Man. I love the terps. I bet it makes complete It makes complete sense to me because when I taste you, it tastes that specific strain. It's very turpy. Can't wait to see how it washes. Huh.
Speaker 1: I know that's what everyone keeps saying. I need to but I do need to wash it. The terpenes it has is pretty cool. Transcarrieauflin was the most at point seventy four percent. You had Lineal Little at point four six percent interesting fair, and he is at point one four Menthol at point one two Menthol my favorite lemonine at point six eight, Humoline's point one three, and then beta pining at point six Oh, and then you had alphabet bisa bolo too. So these amount of turfs, dude, I was.
Speaker 2: Like, are those three main ones where the trans carry athleene, the lemonine and then shooting.
Speaker 1: I missed the last one. There was one. I think it's the bit of pineyed.
Speaker 2: Oh, maybe it's pine makes sense, man? And what do I? What do I? Canady?
Speaker 1: What do?
Speaker 2: I always say that ship reminds me of on pine sal baby lemon pie, and sala say it reminds me of pine sal, just like the lemon flavored always reminded me that. And people are like really, and I'm like, yeah, it taste delicious, like I don't know, I like that gassy type of like chemical.
Speaker 1: Those are the top three and then your fourth is little little Oh. I thought literally, which you know makes sense because sometimes if I smoke it, I get pretty baked and I'll take a nice nap, a little nappy. It just gives me so much in my head. I just oh, dude, Like so I'm happy to get the results back like that was. I was pretty pretty pretty stoked on it and the reason why I'm oat because say, now, in my opinion, you can tell me to f off or whatever. Anybody listening, even your groovy you should. But that just proves my point that high turpy decent THCHD percentage is quality bud compared to the highest THG percentage. You don't need to go out there and buy the highest THC percent You're missing out. I'm telling you, you are missing out. I'm flavorful in blood. That gets you very, It gets you high, it gets you baked, it does everything it needs to do on trage effect, has it all, you know, like stop trying to go shoot for the thirty five percent thirties. It's something that's got something.
Speaker 2: That people are always rushing and get as high as possible off the little amount where to me, it's like if you just spread that a little bit more, maybe you have a little bit more product you can enjoy all these other cannabinoids and other factors of cannabis that enjoy the taste, enjoy other things. So yeah, right, what he's saying that is true, That is very true. Yeah man again, super proudy ash bash go. You know, one of these years we're gonna make a whole inside recap and interview a bunch of behind these people planning to this year. But like I said, mental health still and still getting by here. But we're here, We're trying. But big big thing coming up right now is for twenty. That's the big thing obviously.
Speaker 1: Yeah, four twenty is coming up. It's lazy and praise it.
Speaker 2: So excited? How many times you want to say that? I am so I love it because it is. It is crazy, because I'm pretty pretty fascinating. Fact that it won't be for twenty again in our will probably in our lifetime, could be, could be?
Speaker 1: Could Yeah, I don't think it is, because I saw it was like one hundred years or something. I thought you said probably.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I thought you said sixty. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: But either way, I could be wrongy, I could be wrong. I'm pretty sure that.
Speaker 2: It falls on Easter, and so what I'm trying to say is the Easter end for twenty around the same day for the only time and days says one hundred. I thought it was sixty. Either way, I'm probably gonna be dead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, unless there's something good at unless the health system continues improving, and then.
Speaker 2: You know, humanoids.
Speaker 1: Hey, you know that's crazy because I think about it, think about it like this, You're like, I got you thinking you're ready.
Speaker 2: No, it was I thought you were gonna say something. You're just like, I don't know, its empty.
Speaker 1: But no.
Speaker 2: Anyways, for twenty it's in a it's an old it's a holiday that just again a reason to celebrate cannabis. I think what was it The The myth was that people after school would get out of school and it was like by the time they could meet up and smoke it before twenty or something like that. Like that's the myth people got school. But I don't really know if the facts, you know, I think that's just kind of it kind of does make sense because for twenty and then it just came a thing. It's kind of like the seven to ten because oils upside Now it just kind of became a thing.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: But now what it is is this rush of deals and events in in the metric.
Speaker 1: It's like a fucking s It's on Sunday. It's like a three day event with it on Easter and on Sunday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like anywhere you go there's mad deals. Like we were trying to look up you know anything specific, but like you know, playing fifty nine, I think it's doing a box again or like last year they did at least.
Speaker 1: Uh, you know, everywhere he's got deals. Quality Roots has like a three day deals. I know if House a Dag has something. I'm pretty I'm pretty sure every spot you go to has a good day. My only thing.
Speaker 2: Friday, Saturday, Sunday and I okay, go ahead check those dates.
Speaker 1: As I say, just check those days behind those deals. It could be old old product, you know, like.
Speaker 2: You don't get trapped right, you know. But again I should shout out because I'm very excited the Grassy Noan Miskeigan West side. They are doing deals from four eighteen two four twenty and we are doing an event on Friday. So if you're into bass music, come check it out. I'm actually playing a gig on the west side of the state right it's from four to ten. They're doing a bunch of deals with the Grassy Knoll as well as like four twenty scavenger hunts, which that was fun last year. You'd like when try to find eggs and you would turn your egg and that egg would give you like a bag and that bag would have some little goodies in it, right, and you every bag had different stuff depending on probably like where the egg was hiding. I don't know, food vendors, you know, frosty boys bringing out functions. So again, like it may not be the only party, but it's the party you should be at in my opinion. So facts you can smoke outside. It's like an outdoor consumption lounge because you can literally walk from the grassy knoll to another zoned property right there and walking distance and smoke. I literally walk back and forth as I need, So it's it's super fun. It's usually like little bonfires when at the end of the day it's it's a lot of fun. But you know it's going to attend this to this time, so you know, get out there early, check out some stuff. Kiva's playing. She's a very talented DM, but I should say deep deep, deep bass type of artists. And uh. Then Benji Robot is a DJ who's been around the scene. I've seen him cut like really four in the morning set at like Big Fam years ago and he's like really good like DJ, like scratching and talented. Then you know, then there's me Live Sacks guitar and then some other projects. I'm not super familiar. I don't know everyone else, but shout out to all the other local talent. I hope to meet you and one so it'll be a good time. But again, like you know, there's all sorts of parties, all sorts of deals. Dave. Dave has the greatest tip ever. Just check those just check those things, because they're not all not every deal is a deal, you know. I mean, sometimes you're just getting what you pay for. Yeah, shout out playing forty nine. I will shout out the Grassy note because I know for sure they're doing stuff. But everyone's doing stuff. And the thing is, it's kind of hard to sit down and pick and choose which one's the best, because depending on what you're looking for, people got different deals.
Speaker 1: You know, correct, Yeah, I see what if you like vapes, go see who's got the best vape deal? You know, they got you straight. Like everyone's gonna have different deals on what they carry. So it's the best time. It's it's I feel I feel bad for I'm sure.
Speaker 2: I'm sure they're already listed by the time you're hearing this too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because anyone I talk to you that works in the industry. It's so stressful this time. But then every consumer is like, oh hell yeah, like deals deals, deals, deals, and like everyone else like this man, this is brutal.
Speaker 2: A lot of these companies are trying to be in like five places at once so they can maximize on their revenue because especially with where the market is, I know, everyone thinks it's great, but it's like it's not, like people are still struggling. So these type of four twenties are literally like they're like they're Christmases. This is where they make a bunch of money. It's like, you know, in a lot of brand representation because I think people on four to twenty, even the people who don't smoke regularly, spend money regularly, like meaning even if they don't smoke like every day, they'll still buying like once a month. They may go pick up a couple of weeks, they may just go pick up, right, but those people still spend money, right, they're green, their you know, money is still green. And there's a lot of those people. So I think four twenty is a good brand representation. So that's why people want to be everywhere. Everyone's stressed, everyone's doing two events, you know, I know Summer's Summer shout out to Summer. Our partner is our other co hosts, I should say Summer Sky for Wise, she is doing a bunch of events with her company that she works for, and it's a madhouse, like I mean, it seems like because she's like, hey, I'm busy from these days. These days. Talk to you after and we really a bit, you know. And then even though I and I got I haven't even told you know, I we got to catch up to anyways because.
Speaker 1: I've been a mess.
Speaker 2: But but it's just everywhere you go, there's so much going on.
Speaker 1: Much. Yeah, it's the biggest it's the biggest holiday for Canada cannabis man and everywhere.
Speaker 2: I know she's doing a bunch of stuff in the House of Dank, I know, there's so much stuff, so much stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean literally, just go to your retail shop. Make sure you go this weekend and get some good deals. I mean, that's the best way. And remember when you smoke it, just blaze up and praise up, you know, blaze it and praise it. So all I got said, I haven't continued saying that, so uh till Sunday. I'll probably say it all day Sunday too.
Speaker 2: I just do on a shout outs. I don't know if we shouted them all out at the beginning, Oh.
Speaker 1: Give it another shout out.
Speaker 2: I don't think we did. I do we did. We did a quick one, but shout out of Lost Coast Plant Therapy. These are all the partners with us Kinship, Cannabis co Old School Gangs, Cannoby Extract, Smoking Tomatoes, and High nine. Check them all out. I almost had twenty four states. There's fifty. I don't know what I was thinking. My brain, well my brain, I think I was, like, I mean, at least if you would have said, know, if it was like that a song that I was listening to earlier, like twelve, I don't know. I literally don't know what it was last year. I don't know, dude. Maybe all the taxes, all the taxes in the last week. It's just been twenty four either way. Yeah, Davis streaming because I'm I'm getting you know, I'm okay for this thirty minutes, but like whatever, you know, we're doing all right, We're but no, no more than much loves the partners because the hustle doesn't, you know, can't stop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it checked them out and if you if you ever check out their products, you know, let us know what you think. Tag us in the story, tag us in a post.
Speaker 2: I am they're all great. Something Dave really believed in, you know, even before they partners. And yes they have a great product and yes they're great people. But Dave's it's helped. It helped win him two cups. So like proofs in the pudding, you know, you know, and Dave's don't try doing some experimenting with smoking tomatoes. You know, we won't see how that comes out, but we'll like now, but we'll see how it comes out.
Speaker 1: Yep, that's sure will be a couple of months. Yeah, we trust these partners. That's how we keep telling you about them, because they believe in us. And when you believe in us and you support them, they support us. It makes like a circle, makes everything run around and we can continue expanding and doing more cool things and bringing you more cool yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which we will be bringing.
Speaker 1: Interviews, content tours, reviews, everything you think of. We can do it. But I do want to say groovy is great to have you on the have you today recording, seeing you in the studio, virtually. This is fun. We'll be going live on Saturday.
Speaker 2: It's like a rollercoaster right now where I can fine, I can do it. I'm fine. Hey, it's like but you know, we keep it real here. We try to tell you because mental health is real. And as much as you know we will we we we stay consistent. We still have to sometimes take ramdies off for things happening, family, things happening, life changes things, just like with life, you know, because sometimes it's like you just never know. Life throws your curveball sometimes. So we appreciate y'all sticking with us and understanding that we're human beings to on this sign. You know, we are some big network and all that, but it's just mean me and David and then we have a bunch of people that help us. Not saying we don't have people help us, but you know we don't have We're not giant network.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks, thanks, Thanks again. I want to say give a shout out to the Hashbash Cup. Proud of you when and took a fairst place. So shout to the judges. Shout to Kiro's for testing my straight again. I was super pumping to get those test results back from Kiro's Lab. If you go there, tell them I sent you. And again shouts to the partners that make this, partner that make this possible. What's up Molly, she's over here, She's like, let's eat some food. And other than that group, I think that's it.
Speaker 2: That's all I got, Yeah, schaut Out to all the partners.
Speaker 1: Cheers, cheers everybody, and as always, we're here to advocate, educate and inspire the next time now POS