Speaker 1: Personally, I think they can see the infrared spectrum. When my family has their cameras on on the family property in Wisconsin, no activity, nothing, turn the cameras off. Within forty eight dollars. Activity, You're getting slaps on the cabin, you're getting rocks thrown, you're getting put the cameras bang on, disappears. So I just think that they can see in that light spectrum. You know, that's me. There is no you know. Can I say that's a positive? Absolutely not, because the one thing we know about sasquatch is we actually know nothing. I tend to look at things realistically. I believe, yes, I've seen a sasquatch with my own eyeballs. You know, I've had rocks thrown at me. I've never been scared. I've never thought I was going to be you know, it was ever in any danger. But I just think that they're out there, and I just I don't know how. I don't know how at this point, especially with AI, I don't know how we are actually going to prove that they exist without one one being on a slab. And I'm not saying, you know, we have to hunt one, but without a physical body, especially with Ai, no one's gonna believe you. It just makes sense, and it just bothers me so much that people can, you know, just they look at you like you're dumb, but they can't offer any explanation other than, well, you know, prove it. And there's so many people now, I mean, I don't know, I don't know when you took an interest in sasquatch. But my my first taste of anything sasquatch was as a kid watching the Leonard Nimoy Show in Search of on PBS. Yeah, because there was there was no Internet, there was no you know, heck, there was only four TV channels, you know, so you didn't you know, so your your early age and then you know, I grew up summering in you know, northern Minnesota, deep in the woods. I mean, her cabin was three miles from the mailbox, so, you know, and you looking, you never thought about sasquatch back then, never looking back now, gosh, that was prime area. Uh, absolutely prime area. I mean you had just bumper crops of all sorts of wild berries and the fish and all the animals, and you know it's you know, obviously glates, the Ojibwa Indians that were up in the area we were at, you know, with all their totem poles and all that kind of stuff. And you know, when you're a kid, you look at the totem pole and you're like, Okay, that's kind of cool, and you never really think about it now, you know, looking at Native American art in the way they depict you know, the hairy man or you know, like, you know, I wish I could go back to those totem poles and see if there wasn't a hairy man on those.
Speaker 2: Oh well, there's for sure some hairyman totem poles out there. I've seen photographs of them, you know, documented through history, and it's like, okay, well, you know, I understand. I've studied a lot of Native American spirituality and folklore and just they're over all ways of life, how they viewed things in their different societies. And to me, uh, whenever you have depictions of known animals and then you have something that resembles a sasquatch or a hairy man right alongside with the known animals, it's it's it's not part of you know, they're not putting it with the folklore stuff. They're putting with the known animals.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, well that's it. That's it. There's not like there's not like, okay, that's crazy Bob's cave drawings over there. So you know it's and you know, the thing is is you see very similar pictures in so many tribes and so many Native American nations. It's not just one. Yeah, in all all the way from you know, Inuit culture in Alaska to you know, New Mexico, you know down Aaron slaughtera seminole, they've all got there is a hairy man in just about all other cultures. Yeah, this can't you know, this is not something made up that started out in the fifties. Just someone just happened to find a footprint.
Speaker 2: Why do you think that the subject of sasquatch does meet with so much skepticism.
Speaker 1: I think because you know, when when I was a kid, you know, your parents would would instill you, you know, with certain with certain values, or tell you certain things. And you know, we lived, we lived in a polite society back then. I grew up in a really small farm town in Illinois. Of my family was very well known. My grandfather was on the village board for like four five years. He was mayor for like sixteen. He was a police commissioner. My dad was on the police department, on the volunteer fire department, and on the hardware store. One or two people knew us and my oh my mom was a teacher, so you know, but when you have a lot of people don't want to say things because if you say something, people could be like, oh, yeah she's nuts or yeah he's a crackpot, and now you've lost your, you know, credibility in the community. And children that were raised up by those parents tend not to speak a lot. I don't tell a lot of people about my sasquatch beliefs because a lot of people just look at you like, oh, KIDOK, we used to think you were semi intelligent. Yeah, and it's a shame, but you stand up and say hi, my name. I believe in Bigfoot like that, dude's crazy. I honestly, I don't know why, because it's you know, there there's you know, everyone always says the proof is out there, but there's so much evidence. It's just it's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: There's not a case of a handful of people are claiming that they saw something. It's thousands upon thousands upon thousands, with new ones coming out every single year, going back as far as we can see recorded history. All over the planet, people have been reporting run ins with these things.
Speaker 1: You know, absolutely, I mean, yes, I think that there's countries that don't have a sasquatch type creature. I mean, I don't think England has one. But England's small.
Speaker 2: I mean there's some people that would beg to differ, like.
Speaker 1: I say, this is this is just this is just my you know I and I see a lot of people, and I see a lot of people wanting you know that that are from England that said that, you know, does anyone know of anything over here? And you know, I lived over there for two years in the military. In god, it's a beautiful country. But as far as habitat, I didn't see a lot. Now that's say that's by no means the you know, the no al Arndel.
Speaker 2: But I've heard a couple of things out of Germany, and at one point in time, Germany definitely had the habitat, oh.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, and they probably still do. I think it's just the fact that, you know, England being an island. Yeah, yeah, I don't know if people. It's just weird how you can have that many people and so many of whom are are I would call absolutely credible, Oh for sure, you know. I mean the the woman that you know is on TV time, you know, on the TV as many times talking about big footage she is about the tornado. Yeah, maybe not so credible, but I mean people like you know, God bless his soul, doctor Meldram, I mean you. I mean, I don't think you could find anyone more credible to him. I really don't. I don't know. It's a huge thing, and it's it's it's becoming more popular. You see, you see on everything.
Speaker 2: And I also think that's kind of weird because if you look at it from the perspective of the category that you would place Bigfoot in typically where it's this cryptid, where it's in the same box as chupacabra.
Speaker 1: Right see, you don't see such a pop culture presence with all those other cryptids, just Bigfoot for some reason, and it seems to be just isolated to North America where it's popular like that.
Speaker 2: But it's literally, like you're saying, everywhere, I see Bigfoot stickers on cars every time I leave the house.
Speaker 1: Oh absolutely, And you see you know, you see you see people just walking down the street with a big Foot hat on. Yeah, you know, it's yeah, it is. It's it's hut. It's hugely marketable, you know. And I think you do see some of the other cryptic creatures, like up in Wisconsin you see the ho dagon, a bunch of things. Yeah, up in that, up in that area. And I know that Michigan in the lower Wisconsin you see dog Man a lot of things.
Speaker 2: And Mothman has definitely gained popularity in the flat Woods.
Speaker 1: Monster yeah, yeah, the local regional creatures or more regional. But Bigfoot is like this huge North American phenomenon and I don't know why it's so popular and people make so much money off of it just to be set aside by science.
Speaker 2: So you told me how you initially found out about Bigfoot and kind of got interested in as a kid. So, now, where did it really go down the rabbit hole for you?
Speaker 1: Back in I want to stay around nineteen eighty two. I was in high school and we were we were in Minnesota for the summer on vacation for a couple of weeks, and I was on the Cross country team, so I wanted to practice. So I ran three miles to the mailbox and back every day. And one day, as I was running to the mailbox, I got to this area that the kids, or I was one of the kids whatever, we named the Darkenings. It was an area probably about a quarter mile long where the trees just kind of grew over both sides of the road and it just really got dark. And I was running through there and I heard I heard an animal sound. I couldn't identify it, but it was, you know, somewhere in that cow bellering horse, naming sheet bob, just animalistic sound. And I'm like, okay, that's weird, but just kept on going, never never thought anything of it, got to the mailbox, coming back through again on the way back. On the way back through back to the cabin, I heard another sound kind of sort of similar, and I'm like, okay, there must be whatever it is there and I never so I just kept on running. I got probably fifty or sixty yards past that and I heard probably one of the most disturbing sounds. And now that almost like the not a blood curdling scream, but something something wasn't happy, and it stopped me dead in my tracks, and I turned around and back in these little darkenings, there was a tree that something was very angry with this tree and it was whipping back and forth, and I was like, what in the heck is that? So I'm like, okay, we're out of here. And I don't know what the world record was at the time for cross country, but I'm sure I broke it between that point and getting on with that. And I got back and I was freaked out and I was tired. I couldn't breathe, I couldn't talk, and of course my mom's freaking out. He's gonna die or you know, have a heart attack. Of course, my dad's like, I just throw him the lake. And I never really told anybody, you know, I said there was something shaking a tree. Of course, you know, my grandpa offered the great words of recursiment. Well, that was probably a bear, And that was my that was my awakening that there's something something out there, because whatever I heard wasn't a bear. And that's just I'm like, you know what, there's there's so much I'm like, that's just kind of it just kind of peaked my It kind of peaked my interest. And then you know, a couple of years after that, you graduate, you know, you go in the military. Life happens. So I never I never really gave it much more of a thought. And then sometime around twenty I he's thirteen, twenty fourteen, something like that, my sister and her husband bought property up in Wisconsin. And I'm not going to give the location, because you know, you need more people up there, but I'll just say the Gold Triangle area. It's it's way north Wisconsin. And they started having you know, little things, rocks, tan prints, and so I'm like, okay, I'm like, this is cool. And of course then you start, you start, you know, hey, let's let's let's start. And of course, now the internet's alive and you can find out anything you want. So you get more interested in the TV shows and some of you are like, oh my god, this is I can't believe people watch this. So I'm like, I need to start. I to get up there. So I started spending time up there, and I'd actually spend time out in the woods and you'd hear things you couldn't identify. You start seeing, you know, like tree brakes, and then I've seen. I saw some trees that were actually woven together that this didn't nothing could fall and this make this happen. And in like September of twenty twenty two, I was up there and I was sitting there was this huge rock out in the middle of the woods, and I that's where i'd sit. I'm good five six foot off the ground. I had good visualize there was a little clearing, and I'd sit up there and I just listen, and coming off from one side, I could hear a bear chomping. It's chomping saying hey, I don't want you here, time for you to leave. So I'm like, okay, cool, got off the rock, just walked out of the woods, and I'm walking down the road to the my sister's cabin and just out of the corner of my eye, I see something in the air and it just kind of grabbed my attention. It was a rock and it landed like ten feet in front of me, and I walk up and I pick up the rock, and I'm like, well, I can throw a rock. I likes, I don't think there's any monkeys up here. So I just picked up the rock, walked back into the cabin. Me and my sister talked about it, and you know, it was it was like really cool and you know, she's a believer, so it was it was something cool. And a couple of nights later, I was sitting out, I was sitting on them, I was sitting on the screen and porch just it was dark. It was just taking you know, this is the north Woods, that it's best, just taking it all in. And my sister went to bed. And a while later, I, you know exactly how long I couldn't tell you, something hit the roof of the cab and I'm like, okay, So grabbed my flashlight, grabbed my you know, freedom seed dispenser stepped out of the door and as I raised my light up, as soon as I got it up, it was it was a very bright moonlit night. I could see sasquatch just standing there at the end of the driveway, probably twenty five yards away, and I'm like, oh my god. And then as I got the flashlight, just if I got the flashlight up, he was it was gone. It was gone. But I stepped back in the cabin, I'm like, oh my god, did I really see what I just saw? And you're trying to process everything going you know, boy, this is the moment you've waited for, and then your brain's going, but did you really see it? Yeah? And so the next morning I got up, you know, looked out. You know, it's a hard pack, it'd been dry, so there are no footprints. But actually to actually see one standing there was just amazing. I mean because instantly you go from believer to nowhere you know that they exist, and that just that drove me more into want to investigate more and spend more time in the woods to not only Okay, you know we've checked bigfoot off the list, what else is out there?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: And that's you know, and I've also had the dog man experience the same property, so I think that they're out there.
Speaker 2: Did your sister ever see one at the cabin?
Speaker 1: No? No, my sister has never seen one, but she's but she's had I mean, she's had full size handprints on the side of her cabin, like they literally walk up right where she's sleep and just smacked the side of the cabin.
Speaker 2: Whenever you say you heard something hit the cabin, do you mean like something was thrown at the cabin or something smacked the cabin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's something. Something is something hit the roof.
Speaker 2: Do you think they were trying to get your attention?
Speaker 1: You know, I truly believe that, Yeah, I do. I think I think that. In God, I don't want to.
Speaker 2: No, this is where it gets a little weird. But what you're describing as one of those situations where it's a logical train of thought would be this thing showed itself to you.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, absolutely. And it's funny because my sister spends a lot of time up there alone and because my brother in law still works, and she'll have activity, you know with rock throwing and hand pounding and nothing, nothing scary, you know, nothing's ever. She's never felt she's never felt worried at any point. Well when the brother, when her husband shows up, nope, there it goes, no activity, none whatsoever. Same thing when her son in law shows up, Nope, none whatsoever. But that time where I was up there by myself, we had activity. So I don't know if they just have a sense about people that you know, this guy's here and there's no harm. I don't know, and I don't know how to even explain it. But why would why would there be activity only when I'm there.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't have an explanation for it, right, but I mean common sense would say, like, okay, if I'm messing with someone. We've all done it as kids, and you know we still do it strategically in certain areas. If you're trying to get someone's attention, you know, you hide behind a tree and watch them come out.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: You conceal yourself. You don't stand out, you know, horizoned by the area and the clearing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't, Yeah, I don't know. It's it's so hard to explain, but it's it really, it really transforms the way you look at things because it's like there was a reason. I mean, the sasquatch could have walked down that road, any other cabin on that little road. Why did you stop in front of Why did he stop in front of my sisters? Yeah, and throw a rock roof with you sitting out there, it knew I was there, is it throw a rock at me day? A couple days before. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Could you gauge anything like size or shape or anything?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, size size It was seven and a half eight foot judging by you know, I could see branches on the tree and the next day went out and like, yeah, that's like, you know, separate foot up there, very broad shouldered, not nothing, nothing huge. You know, i'd say half again as big as I am, which I'm not, I can't by any means, very sizeable, very sizable. I'd say three one hundred and fifty pounds, you know, if I had to put it all together with his you know height, his size once again, very typical. No neck and instantly gone, I mean inst gone.
Speaker 2: And whenever it left, any sound of it hitting the brush or anything.
Speaker 1: Nope, nope, nope, but it went. It had I mean there's probably eight or ten cabins on that gravel road and it's I say, it was super hard packed. Yeah, so he has to. I mean, he could have taken four or five steps and been out of my view with all the trees. So it didn't you know, it didn't have to. It didn't have to run and make a whole bunch of noise to get out of my view. You and we've had you know, we we've we've had gifting. You know, we'll leave apples and so they're out there and they you know, I say, it's it's it's weird because we we also have a shooting range on the property, so it's not like we're in complete silence, right, you know. And obviously these creatures they have to know what guns are. I mean not you know, he's not gonna go, oh it's nice for me, today's.
Speaker 2: Seventy, you know, but they've definitely seen what they do exactly.
Speaker 1: They see hunters go in the woods and they see them take deer and stuff out. So you know, but yeah, we have, we have a shooting range right there, right there at the property, but doesn't does not seem to affect the activity at all.
Speaker 2: Do things on the property ever go missing?
Speaker 1: Not did I know of, Not that I know of. It's it's it's, it's it's it's a few acres a bit is just it's thick, heavy, dense woods and then you know by the lake, by the lake, it's cleared out. But to my knowledge, nothing's nothing's ever gone missing.
Speaker 2: When you say gifting, do you mean items exchanged or just things taken?
Speaker 1: Oh? Just just just items. Just you know, hey, let's put a let's put a couple of apples here, and yeah, I tried to put them where it could only be you know that a bear, I mean, yeah, there's blackberries, could climb a tree and grab it. So I can't say it was, you know, but we put fruit out and it's disappeared. Yeah, does that mean it was could have been a raccoon, could have been a bear, you know, but no, no trinket type type of thing.
Speaker 2: And how long has this stuff been going on?
Speaker 1: Oh shoot, they're teen years, wow, they said. And when I say they bought it, they bought it in like twenty thirteen.
Speaker 2: And is it year round or just certain times of the year.
Speaker 1: Oh, well, it's not a year round cabin.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So they they they close it up. They closed it up in late fall and then opened it, you know, open it back up in the spring. But they did have and this is now I wasn't there. It was my sister and my daughter. They had a particularly heavy snowfall and they were up. They went up to see my sister's daughter that lives in you know, middle Wisconsin at the time, and I guess one of the neighbors on the lake said, hey, you probably ought to clear your roof because there was that much snow on it. So they took the trip up to clear the roof of snow, and my sister and my daughter were just kind of walking up a path that had been you know, cars and stumbobills in and out, just to you know, hey, let's go take a walk. And they came across a pair of footprints, like big sasquatch sized footprints, just two of them side by side, and that was it. Nothing else for any distance, I mean, nothing within twenty or thirty feet, and they couldn't find any others. And it was directly underneath the tree, like one dropped out of the tree to do whatever it needed to do and then back up the tree and on into wherever. Because I say, it's very heavy, you know, it's very heavy timber. And a lot of people speculate that they do travel in trees. I don't know. I don't see how something that could weigh up to their funnels travels and trees a lot. But once again, just another mystery.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean there's been a few reports, you know, sprinkled here and there of people witnessing them in trees or dropping out of trees. But I'm kind of like you, you know, like we sit here when we talk about how big and massive and muscular they are, and I mean I wouldn't rely on going tree to tree.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's unless unless they somehow grasp the trunk and only the trunk. I don't know, like say, it's one of those you know, I'm not gonna sit here and go. Oh. They can't do that because well we don't really know all that much about them.
Speaker 2: Right, So, like you said, no aggressive behavior, none.
Speaker 1: The only aggressive behavior I've ever had in the woods up there has been the bear. The bear shops its little guns. It's like, okay, time to go, and that's it. I never go into the woods unarmed. I don't because you know, you're the bottom of the food chain out there. But I don't arm myself because of a sasquatch. I don't. I don't feel that they are a threatned anyway. I don't think sasquatches are dangerous.
Speaker 2: Now, you mentioned that you've also had a dog man experience at this location.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's probably the creepiest or that's probably the most freaked out thing I've ever experienced.
Speaker 2: Before or after the bigfoot siding.
Speaker 1: This was before okay, before the bigfoot sighting. We were up there to open the cabin and it was cold, I mean it was the well was frozen cold. There's still twelve inches of ice. I'm gonna bit cold. Well, not twelve, probably about six inches of ice either way, still extremely cold. So we had enough water so to get water until we get the pump or get the well unfrozen. We had the holes in the ice, so we'd bring buckets in for you know, the bathroom and for cooking and whatnot like that. But it was it was starting to get dark, and I'm like, well, I'm gonna go, you know, hit the outdoor bathroom because why flush water when you don't need to. And I'm out there and facing the lake and on the other side of the lake, I see I'm like, it looks like a man. See a man walking across the lake. I'm like, okay, someone else is up here. That's cool, get back inside and don't think anything of it. And I just say, hey, who else is up here? And she's like, well, what do you mean? I said, I just saw a guy walking across the lake. There's nobody up here. She says, there's no permanent residence. I'm like, well, I just saw a guy walk past the lake, you know, walk across the lake. And she says, where at I said, you know, I could see the flagpole over there. She goes, oh, okay, never think of anything of it. So we finally get the well unthowed the next day or the day after, and my brother in law and my sister are like, hey, let's go look for the let's go, let's go find the footprints, you know, let's see where this guy came from or where he went to. I'm like, okay, cool. So we head off across the lake and we're probably one hundred yards out from the shoreline, and I start to see these little bitty footprints and I'm talking little bitty like human sized prince that are maybe four inches long, and you can see foot and you can see five little toasts, and I'm like, okay, it's seven degrees. Who is out here with a child barefoot? And there's but there's no other tracks. There are no other prints except these. And I got to look and and you know, you see a footprint, you obviously looked for the next one. And I'm like, I couldn't find a footprint. I'm like, okay, that's a weird anomaly. You know, something something happened and it just kind of made a human footprint. That's cool, just didn't think anything of it. About ten yards further, I see another one, and then I found another one, and there was a trail of these tiny footprints crossing the lake. What freaked me out was they were about forty eight inches apart.
Speaker 2: Jeez.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, So we took pictures, and the pictures are it's really hard to tell. I mean, it's not you know, these princes were a little bit old and they were degraded. But so we followed these prints all the way across the lake to where I saw this guy walking across the lake and there were no other footprints, so the guy I saw was not wearing shoes. All I saw was more these like four inch little footprints walking across the lake. And judging by the flagpole that was there, I'd say this guy was six six and a half feet tall, but with orange little feet imagines. It just kind of blowing my mind, and I'm thinking, well, you know, maybe the only the only explanation I could come up with was a dog man, because it's it's you know, it wasn't, but it would make And then I got to think, and it would make sense that maybe a dog man has human type feet because k nine feet aren't built to be walking upright, So I say, I don't. I don't know, but that's that's all it could be. I mean, I I don't like you say it's it's it's it's still kind of raises hair on my neck and kind of freaks me out because I know what I saw and it it walked. It walked just like a man, you know, And I didn't see I didn't see a snout, but I'm looking three hundred yards away. Yeah, and if it's you know, if its head was, you know, paying attention to something off from the woodline, I wouldn't have I mean it it was. I mean, it walked, It walked exactly like a man, you know. I say it was not. It was not a sasquatch. And what kind of creature would have a baby out there without mama out there? As I posted this experience and people are like, well, it's a bear, and you don't know what bear tracks look like? Exactly what you know? Because and yet and two bears can can bear tracks look like human feet? Absolutely? Yes, I know they can. They get mistaken for bigfoot tracks all the time. However, what it's still seven degrees out number one baby bears probably still in hibernation with mama, and if baby bear came out, mama would be out, so her prince would be there.
Speaker 2: How many prints were there? Would you guess?
Speaker 1: This line of prints traveled all the way across the lake in two different directions. Wow, And we found we found one like little kill site where it was just a bunch of blood and feathers, huh, which you know could have been a bob. I mean it could have been you know, you know, unknown nor nameless number of creatures being there, so it's you know, I'm not saying it was a dog man killed. But these these footprints went all the way across the lake in two directions. Craziest thing I've ever seen. And I've got pictures of the prince. They don't they're really hard to see. But I've also got pictures of my brother in law laying down, stretching out on how things are apart, and he's a six foot man.
Speaker 2: My first thought is about the bear tracks. Yes, you know, double impression. Bear tracks can look relatively human shaped if you don't know what you're looking at. But I mean, it's not going to happen that often. It's not going to be the whole trackway.
Speaker 1: Well in a double and a double imprint. It's only four inches long, yeah, and forty eight inches apart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me and standing six six and a half feet tall. I mean, I'm at a loss. I'm at a complete loss. So nothing upright, you know, there's just plain and simple nothing upright should be out there. It would have to be, you know, by logic standpoints. If we're ruling out bigfoot, dog man things like that. It's a human because you saw it walking. It looked like a man, but it's only got four inch long feet and it's walking on a frozen lake at the very most single digit temperatures, barefoot.
Speaker 1: Right with a stride that you know, Shaquille O'Neal uses it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they would have been sprinting at the very least.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I say, it's it's it's the weirdest thing. And once I once I posted it, and I posted pictures and everything, I'm like, you know what, I will never post another thing. I'm like, I'm trying to be sincere. And just the people, i mean, god, they're like, oh, you don't know what you're talking about. You know, Hey, nice fake job.
Speaker 2: So they thought you hoped the tracks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I went out there and you know, took me, however, many days to make tiny human footprint impressions, you know, for five hundred yards. Yeah, that's my gig with And the thing is there's no other footprints around them, so it's not like mine's right next to it, you know. But but people like, oh, you don't know what you're talking about? This is that the other it's you know, hey, why don't you you know, quit being a troll. We're trying to be serious here. I'm like, okay, that's that's that's enough for you people. I will try to find pages and you know that I can talk about and post on without people being because it then I get frustrated, like, well you pretty much just called me oliris and now you flipped you know, you flipped these switches on.
Speaker 2: Did you see any potential claw marks on the toes or anything?
Speaker 1: No? No, Like I say, these were these were degraded. They really were. They were even the fresh tracks for two days. I mean it's it was windy, it was cold, you know, and there's nothing blocking the wind across this lake, so things degrade pretty quickly. And yeah, I guess say I'm like, there's no, there's there, there was no there was no claw marks. I don't yeah, I don't know. That's that's what freaked me out the most.
Speaker 2: Could you determine like where they came from or where they went to specifically, did they like come out of the woods and go back into the woods or what?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, they came out of They came out of a point on the lake, walked across in front of the few cabins, and then where I saw it, and went straight off the lake. But there was another trail that came like a center of that pathway that came off our side of the lake, about two cabins down from us, where it came off the lake and went straight up their driveway and then off into the woods. But no track off the lake.
Speaker 2: I have no idea on that one. I mean, I'm I'm arriving at the same point as you did, and you witnessed it.
Speaker 1: I guess, or the strangest or of the most crazy point of it is the only logical explanation I could come up with is a dog man ninety percent of the people, which he said, diber, do you know what a dog man is like? Huh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know enough about dog man tracks specifically, but I mean, like we always associate, you know, things in terms of foot size. Something that has a foot that small is going to be a small creature unless it has a different way of walking than we do. But we're the only things that are supposed to be walking up right.
Speaker 1: If you took a dog and its paw was four four and a half inches long.
Speaker 2: It's a big dog.
Speaker 1: Big dog.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, like I said, say, I I don't know, I have I have no explanation. The only thing I can do is speculate. But what I saw walking across the lake that afternoon looked exactly like a guy walking across the lake, and there were zero tracks except these little people foliotprints.
Speaker 2: Weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I say, it's it's not a story I often tell.
Speaker 2: Have you heard, like any dog man stories from the area.
Speaker 1: There? There are some reports, but once again, I don't think. I don't think people report a lot of stuff because a lot of it could be you know, lower from the area, from native tribes. So why would you report you know, is already there. Yeah, I don't know. I'm goes my mind, you know it, I mean it only makes me want to go out and be in the woods.
Speaker 2: More So, are you actively like investigating and researching this stuff now?
Speaker 1: As much as I can. We've hit you know, we've hit summertime in Florida, So actually being outside is walking like walking through a bowl of soup. Right, Yeah, I'll be I'll be back in the woods down here when it you know, when the temperature becomes less than the temperature of the sun. We're going to travel some more. We were up in Tennessee, you know, earlier this spring and had an amazing time. Some great some great evidence, some good some good footprints, some good vocalizations, good thermal pictures, you know, the more. And it's like every time you see something more, they want to go more.
Speaker 2: So what would you say your goal is at this point? Are you trying to have another siding? Are you trying to get something on video?
Speaker 1: I am. I am going to purchase some GoPros and actually when I go out, I am going to vidiot start start making videos. I'm not looking to I'm not looking to do anything other than share my experiences in the woods. If I see something interesting, everyone's going to see it. I don't plan on editing anything or trying to you know, monetize or I want to get good, honest video out there. And if if we catch something, we do. If we don't, well, you know, sorry if I wasted forty five minutes here or till you know, but I'm not you know, I'm certainly not going to go walk up to a stand of trees and go, I think there's a squatch in these woods, because you know, I just I want to be real about it, use my own approach. And I've met some really great people doing this, and I look forward to meeting more good people. My wife is on board with this one hundred percent. So this is Oh well that helps, Oh absolutely, that's actually there. Actually the first I mean really the second day, we were out in the woods in Tennessee. Now, I have never found a sashquatch footprint ever, you know, and it's like one of my goals. You want to you know, you see this, see that whatever. And we're like our second day out, she goes, hey, you should take a look at this. She goes, check out, it's a print right there. I've been waiting years to find this. And she just nonchantly, hey, chok you soup. Yeah, like you luck on you so it was.
Speaker 2: You might want to let her take the lead.
Speaker 1: Oh absolutely, yeah, we'll just drat the camera to her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, strap the GoPro on her forehead and send her down the trail.
Speaker 1: But yeah, no, I I just you know, I want to get I want to get you know what, good honest, this is this is my videos, this is what I'm doing. Not that there aren't. I mean there's a lot of people out there doing great things. Great things. I mean shout out to Helbn Holler, Joe and Jesse Doyle. Yo and Jesse are phenomenal. You know. We got to meet them this year and Jesse was like, oh whoa, finally finally a woman is shorter than me. But yeah, no, phenomenal, phenomenal people. And there were some other people there, guys that there, I think from Iowa that were just top notch. It was great and I just want to keep it going, try to do my best to put stuff out there. And when I you know, if I do get a channel together, I will let you know and if people want to watch it, don't you know. But no, this is I love it. You know, It's just it's become a passion of mine. And you know, I'm getting to the point where I'm going to do that retire thing, and yeah, then I think it's on like Donkey Kong and try to travel around and see some more of this awesome country and do some great investigations and try to meet more great people.
Speaker 2: If you've had a sighting of sasquatch or dog man or something else you can't explain, you'd like to share your story on the podcast, shoot me an email at Bigfoot Crossroads at gmail dot com. Check out the website Bigfoot Crossroads dot com. You can find links to social media, past episodes, merchandise, everything you need all in one place, And until next time, remember there's something in the woods.