Speaker 1: Ever a shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of Idiotology.
Speaker 1: We'd let your taco one on one one w JRR, but you're freaking idiots, all right.
Speaker 2: This hour brought to you by Rock the Bank our cash giveaways. Keep in mind you'll have thirteen more chances today and each weekday, all this week. It's one one thousand dollars just for rocking on the job listening to JRR.
Speaker 1: First one, just around nine oh five, we'd like to say nine oh five issue. You get that keyword, enter it at our website. You have a whr dot com bookmarks, because if you're going to participate in this contest, might as we'll have easy access to popping those keywords each hour if you're just waking up and joining us. Breaking news from early this morning, Pope Francis has passed away at the age of eighty eight.
Speaker 2: This after making somewhat of a surprise appearance yesterday in the Vatican for Easter services. Taco cruising around in the Pope movie.
Speaker 1: And it's kind of like the last gasp, if you would kind of like a.
Speaker 2: Final farewell, yeah and then lo and behold, Yeah, I got the news that he passed this morning. That means the one hundred and thirty eight eligible cardinals will convene the conclave and get to pick in a new pulpe. And we'll watch that smokestack there at the Vatican for the white smoke to know that they have done. So that'll be in the coming days. Idiotology, let's get going with that. Yeah, Red Robin restaurants. You ever eat a Red Robin? They make a good burger, taco bob.
Speaker 1: I have never eaten it or Red Robin, but I do admit they have a catchy commercial commercial Red Robin.
Speaker 2: They just rolled out something called their bottomless Burger passes and as you might suspect, this proved to be incredibly popular in a high demand item and it caused things to go sideways quickly. You ever eaten robbing yourself? I have several times. There's one in Sanford that I'll go to from time to time with the wife.
Speaker 1: We enjoy it is it is it Red Robin like a fast food setting, just.
Speaker 2: Sit dine in. Yeah, table service, never been to one. You have a server, have a nice bar there you go, Yeah, full make a solid anyway, the bottomless Burger promotion was this deal where for twenty bucks you could go in every day during the month of May and get a burger and a side. I mean that's that's you're out of your mind. Twenty bucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah that I mean it costs twenty bucks to go to a fast food joint now for two people are actually for one.
Speaker 2: Almost the pass is apparently sold out instantly. This left very few with them in hand, in many incredibly aggravated, on top of the website crashing as well.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you have it blew up in your face, as Pat said, because not only are people pissed, but also the people that do have them are gonna eat you out of house at home, right smart got if you're twenty dollars and you can eat there every day.
Speaker 2: If you got one of those in the whole month of May, how many times do you really think you'd end up going?
Speaker 1: Realistically, Oh, I'm not like the massive you know burger. I love burgers, but I'm not gonna eat them every day for six times.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't you think that? Like a normal person who got one of these passes, after you did it a few times and you, oh, I have the bottomless Burger pass. Don't you think you'd start feeling like they're looking at me like, here comes that guy again, Eh, one of those losers at the bottom of it.
Speaker 1: Now do they check ID when you walk in with it? Because I'm not gonna use all the time, but I'm gonna say, hey, Pat, here's a red robin bottomless burger and they're gonna see red coming in hot to the red Robin.
Speaker 2: I guess it can be redeemed once a day, I know, but do you have to show ID. I'm not quite sure that they'd have to mechanics of how it actually worked. They would have to, or you'd have to have something on file. I'm guessing since it was an online deal, you would get something that they scanned each time you used it, and that would, you know, knock that day out.
Speaker 1: So it's good for the whole month of May. Yeah, So it's we're gonna see even more updates on the Red Robin Pat or bottomless Burger pass soon because May is right around the corner.
Speaker 2: They're gonna get boned on this one. Well, we have no idea how many of these they actually sold. It says a limited number, which who knows what could be three of them, even they're good. That would be some bad news if that got out.
Speaker 1: They're getting yeah, exactly, they're getting some free advertising. Anyway, congratulations if you got one of those. All right, we've got a headline of the week contender coming right out of the gates here this morning. I will throw in that this is also a potentially confusing headline of the week. Okay, hold on, I want to I'm wanna just run the recorder right go.
Speaker 2: Staten Island sex toy fire destroyed home of eighty eight year old woman who's now living in terror. One more time. Staten Island sex toy fire destroyed home of eighty eight year old woman who's now living in terror. Let's let's break this down. As the headline reads, I was expecting an eighty eight year old woman was utilizing a sex toy and it lit it on fire, burning her home down.
Speaker 1: I thought maybe her home was next door to a sex toy shop.
Speaker 2: Her home, Actually, you're close. You're on the right track, Taco Bob. Her home is adjacent some dude who was in his backyard who lit a fire in an attempt, in his words, to remove DNA evidence from a rubber vagina, sir, and the fire got out of control, got it this woman's house and burn her home down.
Speaker 1: I think that that's the headline guy trying to get DNA all of his rubber vagina burns down an old dy's house. Well, that's downy, headline writer did not do their job. They failed.
Speaker 2: I think they did do their job because it suckered someone some sick, twisted mind like me thinking we got an eighty eight year old with a dog or fire. Okay, we're trying to erase that visual.
Speaker 1: No I'm not. I never had the visual because I'm smarter than that. Not gross like you were saying with a twisted mind, I do have a twisted mine. Now I want you and I to be the editors here or the headline writers. Yeah, go ahead and throw a headline out with just the guy. Forget the eighty years. You could put her in there at the end, but she's not the facto.
Speaker 2: Staten Island perverts sex toy fire in effort to eliminate DNA evidence, burns down, inadvertently burns eighty eight year old woman's down.
Speaker 1: Ye now see, And then that's where me, being the editor, would say, throw a rubber vagina in there instead of sex toy that grabs you, that that makes you straight open that article.
Speaker 2: We need to start writing headlines and finally something else for you to look at. At the jr Facebook page, strange site in Brooklyn, New York, gentleman on a bicycle balancing a refrigerator on his head. Full size refrigerator taco real? Yeah? Oh on, you said on the Facebook page. Yeah, the scroll down to see the picture of the refrigerator. Yeah, I see the fridge. So it's a guy named Layboy who his real name is Gabriel Davis. I don't know if he used to play for the UCF Knights or not. Was riding a city bike down Nassau Avenue in green Point when he was spotted with the full size refrigerator on his head.
Speaker 1: Is this one of those guys that delivers them on your to your house and you just marvel as oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: He says that he is a pro level balancer. He is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's honestly, he's riding a bike, as Pat said, with a full sized fridge. How is that even possible? It ain't just some little mini college fridge. Even if it was, that would be quite a sight as well. You must have a sore knack. But yeah, do you marvel at those guys too that come walking in with the fridge backpack when they, oh, somebody delivers a washer, dryer or a fridge, Yes, and they have it on a some kind of harnesses on their back.
Speaker 2: It's fantastic.
Speaker 1: I want to sit down on them and say, hey, man, exactly does that work?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Could could we sit down and talk about how strong the bat?
Speaker 2: What's going on here? Hey? Does that work on couches? I got a few I'd like rearranged here.
Speaker 1: Then I realized instead that he just made me marvel at something, to the point where he dented the front of the fridge, and I didn't notice because I was so impressed with the backpack.
Speaker 2: Right exact Taco Demand download the iHeartRadio app. I can't believe you score tickets.