Speaker 1: Just played the I got Friday. You just played the governor And his comment yesterday took me back to COVID because he was talking to the DEI being eliminated in college or universities, and he goes, we shouldn't be doing that. He did, you know, because he did that during COVID. You're going out to the thing.
Speaker 2: He can't. He said, you can't be doing that.
Speaker 1: He can't be doing that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can go and you can gamble at a casinos that's safe.
Speaker 1: You can't go to church.
Speaker 2: No, I can't go to church.
Speaker 1: You can't be doing that.
Speaker 3: I want you guys to do me fair Roe. By the way, welcome. That's Tony, that's Dave.
Speaker 2: I'm Dwight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Tony and Dwight Chow brought you by the Kentucky Office of Highway Safety.
Speaker 2: Okay, uh if ya don't mind.
Speaker 3: I recorded the Cardinals and the cast last night and I haven't seen it, so let's not.
Speaker 2: Talk about it. You got it is that? Okay? You got you got to watch it this afternoon.
Speaker 1: I've got March madnesson normal. Kentucky broll winning their games with the last second shot. Louisville Ball goes through the hoop as the seconds tick off zero point zero, Kentucky wins with zero point five on the clock. It was incredible. I feel like al Pacino. Every time I think I'm out, they pulled me back in.
Speaker 2: Also great ass.
Speaker 1: No, thank you, h thank you.
Speaker 2: It wasn't he.
Speaker 1: Isn't that the character that was blind? Uh saw it? The character was blind. Al Pacino's not blind.
Speaker 2: What's the name of that movie?
Speaker 3: Remember, because when that movie came out on DVD, my girlfriend said, go down to Blockbuster and writ centerble. She said, go down block Bruster, set of a woman. I came back with a fish called Wanda.
Speaker 1: Those movies don't work anymore. Simple simple stories, simple stories about uh, simple people and and families. They don't work anymore. Good writing all that. People don't go to see those movies, all right, So, yes, it is March Madness in Louisville. We'll have our one hour Monday marathon, so it's not exactly your marathon, but we have our eleven to one or eleven to twelve, and then Terry Miners and Nick Coffee will have something special in the afternoons. But uh, Kendrick Haskins from Wave three and Marty Brook from Earl Books, carriage Ford best by a countrymile, go to Carriageford dot com. He's gonna join us. He is an expert in this, so we'll break down brackets. You you may leave, No, you may leave.
Speaker 2: At this time, I was gonna bring on my dry eraser board.
Speaker 1: No, we don't need you. And then I put up some axes third grade little ant. Yes, how's your psiatic?
Speaker 2: It's horrible, man.
Speaker 1: Last day, we're both miserable. I know I'm in pain right now.
Speaker 3: So it shoots down your butt cheek all the way down your leg. Last night he went all the way down my foot.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: I think I'm gonna go see Kevin dick Out. I'm sorry. What Kevin our chiropractor? Remember Kevin dick Out, he used to be a sponsor on the show. He's got he got a chiropractor place on Preston. Uh. His wife contacted me yesterday and was like, just come see us. I was like, okay, I'm coming to see you. Plus, my sister has one of those inversion tables. Yeah, I said, can I use yours tomorrow? She was like yeah, She's like for what we gone by?
Speaker 2: We got We've got one of those two.
Speaker 1: I know you. We've got to ask Dwight if he wanted to come. He was like, oh, you know.
Speaker 2: Meetings, and said, wait, wait is that Barbara's house?
Speaker 3: First?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we try to avoid each other at all costs side the show. So he made up some excuse and then went, oh, is it your other sisters?
Speaker 2: Is it Barbara?
Speaker 3: No? Uh, we've got an inversion table, but we use it for adult reasons only.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Fatty mcfat over here cannot use a conversion table. He goes, cause, get back up? What to sing? Your arms up? And you go up?
Speaker 2: No, it didn't work for me.
Speaker 3: This is so, this is before I lost the seventy right, oh, right before.
Speaker 2: So basically, here's my bill.
Speaker 1: You have one at home and haven't used it for this?
Speaker 2: Why we use it?
Speaker 1: I hang, concert are you kidding?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: I swear I believe it's covered up. But anyway, when we tried this, I was built like an ordrve. I was built like a.
Speaker 1: Meat ball with two toothpicks in it, you know.
Speaker 3: So every time I would go down, say okay, put your arms up and you'll come back up, and I would just hang there.
Speaker 1: His body was so odd. Yeah, he shaved that an inversion table that works for every human on the planet, I should does not work for him. That should be a technically you could die in that position. Yeah, if you stay that perfectly, technically me, I could die in any position. That's the way Susan can kill you. She just locks it in that position. It's like a Colombo.
Speaker 2: She'll kill me.
Speaker 3: Then she'll put me in the upside down position, and days and then Columbo come in.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, sah, did you shave that he was fat?
Speaker 3: That would be my superhero. I would be or derv guy. Yeah, a fly around a serving trade, all right. So yeah, Louisville wins on the last second shot. It was incredible. I haven't screamed at the end of a basketball game in a while, and it was crazy. And then Kentucky, what time did that game end? One o'clock or something?
Speaker 1: Crazy? Uh So it was a late game and obviously a lot of those guys that do the postgame shows were up till three or two or three in the morning.
Speaker 3: Did you notice, and I'm not being smart ass, did you notice the traffic was a little bit lighter this morning?
Speaker 1: Yes? I did. It was because people are worn out people were tired. People be tired.
Speaker 2: Hey, Jim, I got I got a meeting with the Henderson account tomorrow morning. You do.
Speaker 4: And people that there going back to the office. A couple of days a week are probably off Friday.
Speaker 1: And so you get all that going on. The high school sweet sixteen's going on, and Monday is say the partis.
Speaker 3: Day, Ah said to Patrick's day time to kiss me, Blarnie Stone and play with me.
Speaker 1: What do you always know about knocking to I'm knock your teeth and Sony Jim Sony Jim Saint Patty's Day. I love it and I think it's supposed to be nice.
Speaker 3: Well that was that's to celebrate him driving all the snakes out of Ireland.
Speaker 1: Yes, why is he Because with a snake charmer.
Speaker 3: That's right, charmer, stop up, you're gonna stopping Come here, snakes.
Speaker 1: He's a saint, he can't do that. So a lot of time the snakes were brought in to get the rats, right yep, yeah, yeah, uh okay, So.
Speaker 3: Why I just charmed the rats out of Ireland instead of inviting snakes in.
Speaker 1: It's also pie day, yeah it is.
Speaker 2: Three fourteen. Yes, oh, if today's March fourteenth.
Speaker 3: It's also another day, What steak and something else day for guys, What steak and what? Looking up on the Google machine? February fourteenth is Valentine's Day for the women. March fourteenth is steak and okay, look at stuff. No, I'm not telling people to look that up.
Speaker 2: Look it up.
Speaker 1: Okay, somebody might get fired in office somewhere because you are a degenerate.
Speaker 2: Well, when they get fired, they can contact me and I'll go get it.
Speaker 1: Okay, show a hand.
Speaker 4: How many people after the UK game thought to go out and look at the blood red moon? Nobody, not me, No, no, And let me tell you something, dude. You you Kentucky fans, y'all are crazy?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 2: What is it with all these people? James Atkinson? Happy Pie Day?
Speaker 1: D D.
Speaker 2: Hudson, Happy Pie Day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's Pie Day three one four. Hey, people love it. It's a good tie into your stupid Baronos commercials. I mean, you're I mean commercial stupid. Some of them are no or not. Pie Day is obviously Albert Einstein pie. He came up with that.
Speaker 2: He question, no, his equals MC square and then.
Speaker 1: A little little did you know? He was born on three one.
Speaker 2: Four No, that was frank Pie, was it?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 1: Einstein was born on three one four three three fourteen.
Speaker 4: We should have three dollars and fourteen cent slices of pizza around town to.
Speaker 2: Really I like, yeah, I like that. I don't like it.
Speaker 1: No, it's kind of depends on the pot. I know you only eat one kind. Yet another plane catches fire on the tarmac. Passengers had to evacuate on those little water slides on the side and down the wing of the plane.
Speaker 3: Stop rewind, I thought you were goofing on me. Alfred Einstein was born.
Speaker 1: On Uh, yes, Albert Einstein. Alfred Einstein should call you. In high school, they said.
Speaker 3: Look, what a compliment all my teachers gave me. Hey Einstein, get your book, Hey Einstein, pay attention.
Speaker 1: That's also Rick D's birthday today. Is it really met him once?
Speaker 2: He had a nut company for a while, didn't he Yeah he did.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: Stop he tried to overtake Planters, but it didn't happen. Quincy Jones' birthday too.
Speaker 2: Oh we just lost him. Yeah that sucks all right.
Speaker 1: So plane caught fire, plane caught fire. This is like how many strings of the plane issues we've had in the last couple of weeks. It's a little weird for me. But all these people, you think about. The whole engine catches fire and then it fills the plane with smoke. You can't see. There's people carrying babies. They're trying to get out, and they take one of them. Some of them are sliding out the front down the little water, and then a topless woman runs right out in front. Shakes. That's the movie. It's the movie Airplane. Oh, and then they the other half in the backs, you know, the one where the escape hatch that you're in charge of. If you're sitting there where they're like, are you willing to be in charge of the emergency door? And you go, yeah, but why are you yelling that door? You walk? They were walking out on the wing. Smoke is building. They can't they can barely see. And one of those dudes, you know that uh that little thing that they take the luggage off on the side. But it's a car. It's a car. It's called a beltloader. Yeah, beload, nice o, a beltloader. So they got the beltloader and that you can drive it. So he goes and he whips it up to the wing and raises up like the like the luggage and then locks it in place. So they were walking down that so they could get out faster. So whoever that guy is that works on the tarmac, good for you, buddy.
Speaker 2: I think his name was Frank.
Speaker 1: Maybe it was Frank. We don't know that hard, but I think that guy he knows how to drive everything.
Speaker 2: And when they met, it was Wood.
Speaker 1: When they met, it was so I want someone to find out who that dude was. And it was like, oh, I got this. They were running down that thing.
Speaker 3: About explaining, hey, we are you willing to open up this door and them yelling I like before you take off a flight, they go, let me show you how the seat belt works.
Speaker 1: You know. Okay, So snow White will premiere today.
Speaker 2: I just call it snow.
Speaker 1: That's part of the discussion. That is part of the discussion about snow White, because they have gotten rid of they don't they're not doing a red carpet, they're not doing any press, they're not hang on, they're not doing any press. They're not doing any of the pr stuff that would be. They're just they're just starting the movie in the theaters. They're not doing any press. At all because they don't want the the the actors to talk because people are upset that snow White's being played by a Latino and the evil witch is uh gal Gado and she's Israeli so she's been out very active in this war stuff. So it's just a mess. So people are screaming, why is snow White? And they got rid of the dwarfs. They didn't. They did digital dwarfs. Okay, did digital dwarfs and they're not really dwarfs. So just the middle people. Okay, so there's no prince charming.
Speaker 3: You say that you're a dwarf and you're actor exactly okay, and you've waited your entire life for the role of your life.
Speaker 2: Oh this snow White, you say. They go, oh yeah, but we're not hiring dwarfs to play dwarfs. I was born to be doc, I was I was born to be Sleezy.
Speaker 1: No, no, sneezy.
Speaker 2: Oh are you sure the dwarf.
Speaker 1: They also they're not just upset that, hey, snow White, stop it, come over here, set your beer on. Even my eighteen year old nephew said, snow White White's in the name.
Speaker 2: Uh, it's just so.
Speaker 1: But they got rid of Prince Charming too, what is he? So they were like, we don't a man bun. So they're like, we don't need Prince Charming. That was when they did press and then they canceled it.
Speaker 2: Let me guess what Princess Charming.
Speaker 1: Snow White is. The is the it plays both characters, basically, don'tking man, That's exactly what it was. So she was like, we're we're reinventing this this story and we don't need Prince Charming and uh and and the love story's gone. So the love story's gone. There's no love story, no bad story.
Speaker 3: So basically it's a lady sitting in a forest with a bunch of digitized so dwarves.
Speaker 1: This movie has been cursed since the day they made the damn thing. I wonder what they spend and I'm almost, I bet you, I'm almost. They're going to make a little money on it, not make money on it. They're going to generate somebody. There's no possible way they make their money back because I guarantee you it's one hundred million dollar film guarantee. Talked to bottom CGI.
Speaker 2: That's cute.
Speaker 1: How much was it.
Speaker 2: The budget for the new disney Snow White remake two hundred and sixty nine point four mins.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, that's a lot of money to experiment with.
Speaker 1: Three hundred million dollars and no press, no red carpet, nothing, We're just gonna this right here is the cherry on Disney's Woke Sunday. I think it's the end of it, though should be. I think it's the end. Maybe a few nuts sprinkled on top. And then I watched this morning on the National News and they just were all railing on the people that didn't like the idea of the news snow White, and I just there was not the story, That's what I said. I said, why there wasn't one person on the panel this morning that just said, man, what's wrong with families going, well, that's the story. It's not the story I grew up with as a little girl, and my dad is reading this and my mom is reading this book to me, or seeing the movie when I was a little girl or a little boy. I mean, it's just what's wrong with people going, no, that's not the story. Do a different movie and then say, well it's a takeoff of snow White, but don't call it snow White as Disney does it. It's simple stuff. It's okay for families and people to say, no, there are the Seven Dwarfs and snow White, and there's a Prince Charming. She's a princess, he's a prince. It's all a cute little story for American families. I'm sorry that you don't get that.
Speaker 2: Sounds like somebody's pushing the patriarchy.
Speaker 1: To me, Dave sure does pushing that. Snow White's the one snow It's the one where she has to kiss her to wake her up.
Speaker 2: Right, that's not the version I heard?
Speaker 1: I think, so, yeah, yes, what right?
Speaker 4: She kiss her like rose petals falling or something. It's like an hour glass sort of thing.
Speaker 1: So there was a group that got together years ago that said they need to ban the movie altogether. The cartoon that was made in thirty four because she wasn't awake to give permission for Prince Charming did to save her life.
Speaker 2: That was a story. We did it. She did not give consent.
Speaker 1: The kids from Prince Charmin and they wanted the movie. Band I said, I can't, I can't take it. Anybody. You know, she stays asleep forever. If he doesn't kiss her. Yeah, but she's gotta give permission. God, her body her choice. Man, if her parents were allowed, they kiss her, kiss her full tongue. Everything go quick, grab go undress off dom kidding. It's just a kiss. It's just a kiss. Isn't it a song? His kiss? Oh yeah, that's yeah? Oh yeah, we are way late. Do you have a joke?
Speaker 2: Did you got a joke?
Speaker 1: Is your We got a lot of stuff to do today. The Mayor's coming in Crusader for children trivia, and then you got something.
Speaker 3: Ian Anderson, the lead singer for jeth Row Tall, joins the show.
Speaker 2: I think I'm gonna call him jeth Row.
Speaker 1: What time is that?
Speaker 2: That's a ten forty?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, cool, I can take a break.
Speaker 3: Then I want you to ask ask all your jeth Row Toll questions.
Speaker 1: No, I'm good.
Speaker 2: No, I want you to thank you.
Speaker 1: I don't have any.
Speaker 3: I got the interview that joined me and Ian Anderson at Jethrow Toll at ten forty.
Speaker 1: It makes him happier anyway.
Speaker 3: Hey fellas, Hey man, guy.
Speaker 2: Walks into a library. She's a librarian sitting right there at the front desk.
Speaker 1: You know, hey, sorry, you're from the south end. Right.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, hey, fellas, guy to the library.
Speaker 1: There you go, good boy.
Speaker 3: She's a librarian sitting right there at the front desk, you know. So he walks up to the librarian and he says, uh, I'll have a ham and cheese please. Librarian says, uh, sure, this is a library, and he goes, oh, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: Oh I have a ham and cheese.
Speaker 1: That is your joke. March fourteenth two, Speaking of ham and cheese. Who has the best ham and cheese in the city? Oh, lots of pasta man, Go in and get it, dude, and load up. Just get for Sometimes I go in there and get six sandwiches because I just put them in the refrigerator and I pop them out, warm up and ready to go. I start with the meatball sub because the meatballs are made there. The sauce is the I think the spicy marinera they have back there.
Speaker 4: Their marinera is the best. They have stuff from all around the world, but their version is my face.
Speaker 1: Have you tried the spicy Yeah, oh yes, it's kind of like an a rabbiata sauce. It's awesome and they make it there. They're just this isn't important. They make it there and then they make the pasta there. They make the bread that's on the meat ball sub That is the Cuban bread that they make, and it is just and they put their own parmers on cheese, real parmers on cheese on the same.
Speaker 2: I believe it's pronounced parmesian.
Speaker 1: Thank you, parmesan cheese from lots of positive And by the way, next Tuesday is their anniversary.
Speaker 4: So everything twenty percent off all day long in that ham we talked about baked in house, so.
Speaker 1: Juicy, love it, lots of postive, lots of posta Louisville does. Is this a hot tub Friday, Dwight?
Speaker 2: Damn right? It is hot tub?
Speaker 3: Happy are today around five o'clock I'll be going solo because it's one of the last days in the sessions in Frankfurt for Representative Witting. Hey, how about a vacation right there in your own backyard? You got it with your southern covered hot tub? Is how Susan and I in just about every single day you think you can't afford one sink again, and me goes, how about this? Hot tubs as low as sixty five dollars a month. You heard me right, Only sixty five dollars a month can get your hot tub. They also have cot plunge tubs that serve as coke plunge and hot tubs. Later you just set the temperature, saunas, massage chairs, swim spas and more.
Speaker 2: Plus twelve months same as cash, makes.
Speaker 3: It affordable for everybody. You're gonna love your selling covered hot tub. Seventy five oh one Preston Highways stick around news at the bottle of the hour news rady to a forty w h as no reason for you to be doing that, because everybody knows that it's more important for me than anybody else.
Speaker 1: Man, I didn't know.
Speaker 2: You know you did.
Speaker 1: You may not know, but.
Speaker 3: You opened the damn door and you see only one in there. You know I'm the one that.
Speaker 2: Drew is coffee. And here's the thing.
Speaker 1: I kept opening the drawer and shutting it. The engineer was like, you know how many times you open it and look, there's not gonna the coffee is not gonna read it.
Speaker 2: You want to do the show now, man?
Speaker 1: I told the boss. I said, I don't want to panic you, but there's no more coffee.
Speaker 2: You took the last damn cup of coffee.
Speaker 1: No, it was the last couple off the door.
Speaker 2: And you saw there was on the one pack.
Speaker 1: When it was the last couple of coffee. I might have known it was the last couple of coffee.
Speaker 4: So what we have here is two guys, one cup. Take take five dollars. Five dollars out of the bench.
Speaker 2: I got an idea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's take the cup of coffee. We'll cut it in half. You'll get half the cup and I'll get half the cup.
Speaker 1: I went the bottom half.
Speaker 2: You have no idea.
Speaker 3: So I'm seriously pissed off because I was gonna get coffee during the news. I was gonna get cofee during the news to Dave goes, yeah, can you do a try statement's health spot, and went yeah, yeah, I just wait and so well I'll get it out.
Speaker 1: Oh I jumped in on you while you did a try state before did you check the cabinets? Checked everywhere? We checked the cabin so we checked the cabinets. There's nothing up there. All the drawers are open. There's tea. There's no coffee. There's tea.
Speaker 2: You're more of a tea guy.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Did you know did you screw it up and put sugar and crap in it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, damn it, Tony the fake sugar.
Speaker 2: I'm serious, man, why would you?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I didn't know, but there's no coffee here and it's nine two.
Speaker 2: I don't bring my ass cup to people.
Speaker 1: For the rest of their day. They're in trouble. Okay, I all right, it's not all right, okay. Postal Service. I know you're a big fan.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's just because it's they're so efficient.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't understand people. Every postal worker I know works their ass off, and they were and it's a tough job.
Speaker 2: They work like sixteen hour days.
Speaker 1: They they do they my postal worker will tell you. He goes, I'm on my seventy eighth hour this, and now they're making money because you know, they they make pretty good money per hour. But they have to because they don't have enough, and they're cutting more. So this s what does that sound like? Ten David ten thousand, ten thousand people will be cut from the Post Office and independent government agency current the employees roughly post Office roughly nationally employees six hundred and forty thousand people. They've cut thirty thousand jobs since twenty twenty one. It is I think about having to get to my car in bad weather, or why is the garage at the at the place I work cold?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: These guys and girls are out in this stuff. It don't matter. They're just walking like rain, sleet, snow. It's the motto. I get it. But still that's that's the truth. It is those ninety eight degree days. They're out there delivering the mail, walking stupid dogs trying to bite them.
Speaker 2: Imagine, yeah, that's where you first imagine.
Speaker 1: Imagine doing that back in the series Catalog.
Speaker 2: Days only you imagine, Yeah.
Speaker 1: The telephone booth or telephone boob those booths, those are heavy.
Speaker 2: Every time we get it.
Speaker 3: I can't believe people are stupid enough to advertise in the old pages, because they get one, it goes straight to the trash.
Speaker 1: Uh. For national news besides the plane, which we have to start discussing what is going on? Uh, But this is the biggest story. I think. It was a surprise ceremony at the White House, presided over by President Donald Trump, to unveil a hundred billion dollar investment from what he called the world's world's most powerful country, A company, and he's not wrong. It's the Taiwan super Conductor Manufacturing Company. Chips. We need chips here.
Speaker 2: Yes, I was gonna say McDonald's.
Speaker 1: Uh did you see McDonald's. Yeah, I mean he's so southend McDonald's. We're going to McDonald's. The Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing company, one hundred billion dollar investment.
Speaker 3: That's pretty good if we're gonna have chips here, so they are. Now we need a sausa company so here, here's what people think. What we need a sausa company? Yeah, the saucer readers. But it's weird that you would get chips from Taiwan.
Speaker 1: Hey, big dumb animal, let the adults talk for kay.
Speaker 2: Right over here. So not having coffee thanks.
Speaker 1: To you, man, that's why he's telling you. That's why he's acting like that.
Speaker 2: Dumb ass.
Speaker 3: Couldn't the tiers be drinking little any bitty espressos anyway, you stupid ass?
Speaker 1: Can I get an espresso?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: Okay, I've got I've got two packs of coffee and my little brief.
Speaker 2: I'll give you five bucks for one pack.
Speaker 1: I'm dead serious, April fools. Oh damn, that is cold blooded bro.
Speaker 2: Hang on, let me pull it.
Speaker 1: Oh that is cold blooded, let me pull up.
Speaker 2: My people aims to kill.
Speaker 1: This all right, So why is this important and why does it have Taiwan freaking out a little bit right? Well, because all the semiconductor industry is in Taiwan. China has said they're going to take Taiwan at any given point. So the Taiwanese people and the president believe this was a this was a payoff. Like Donald Trump said, look, build one of the these manufacturers here, so we're gonna have to rely on all your place, and we'll make sure China don't mess with you. We'll take care of that, guarantee it. So that's that's what the deal was. This is the simple crap that Donald Trump does that can changed. We were never gonna get it through the other ways. You got sometimes you got to have the dude that goes, look we'll build it here, I'll protect you from China.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: We were gonna protect them from China anyway. Now we're getting some out of it. Exactly.
Speaker 2: Everybody knows. It was my idea.
Speaker 1: The world shuts down if Taiwan fell into the sea tomorrow, the world shuts down. It shuts down. Everything you're holding in your hand would have to last for ten years. It takes ten years to up the manufacturing of micro chip totally.
Speaker 2: Look, well, i'm holding my hand.
Speaker 1: Stop it is a microchip.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's not cool, man. You don't have to be telling the listeners about different things like that.
Speaker 1: Don't get like a dollar out or so. That's all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it hurts, it's a dollar out.
Speaker 1: I'm still collecting that giving I'm sorry. I should have been faster on that. Uh So, I think that is the biggest story because we all, we all just go through life with all these machines in front of I have three screens in front of me, a phone and iPad, Apple watches.
Speaker 2: So you know what.
Speaker 3: Listen, yesterday I was watching The Goldbergs. Yeah, I love the gold Love the Goldbergs. So the dad gets gifted one of these little Sony watchmen. There's a small little TV on his watch. I thought, this is how stupid I am. One more example, I said, man, I wanted they still sell those little televisions.
Speaker 2: I like to see that. I like a Bible, so I got an Amazon to look for one. No, they're there.
Speaker 3: But I realized, hey, dumb ass. Your phone streams everything. You don't need a little TV.
Speaker 1: These people love nostalgia, like John buys that stuff. He buys those old radios.
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 2: Johnny?
Speaker 1: Where did you find coffee?
Speaker 2: I keep a secret stash for.
Speaker 1: Emergency in the in the same way I keep a set of pop corners for you.
Speaker 2: How how many seema Johnny for the winter and.
Speaker 1: You're going to give it to him for free? That's normally not your act friends do, all right? So how many of said coffees have you? Pilford training over here?
Speaker 2: A good supply clerk never.
Speaker 1: Gives Johnny from their news. Wow, you can tell he was in the army for thirty years because he goes and gets stuff before it runs out and puts it in his life.
Speaker 2: A couple of these one thirties might have fell off the truck. I got one.
Speaker 1: Early jo early army to get looking his foot locker. What do we have here? Jelly donut? That's why I keep my foot locker locked.
Speaker 2: Jelly donut.
Speaker 3: Okay, the worst part about that he made everybody else do the push ups. Why he ate the jelly donut? Yes, fat body, fat body. Hey, member, way called me that fat body.
Speaker 1: It was one of the proudest days of my broadcast when he called you a fat body and he said get down and give me twenty and Dwight got down and did twenty push up. Took a half hour, but we got it.
Speaker 2: So arleye ERMI, uh, he has this book, jack Wagon.
Speaker 1: I mean he was exactly like the character.
Speaker 2: He had a show called, uh mail Call.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and so when we.
Speaker 3: Booked him, didn't do a whole lot of research. So Harley are, well, yeah, we'll take him. He gets in and I said, hey, so you do a show called a mail call.
Speaker 2: Is your book gonna be anything like that?
Speaker 3: He goes, well, since the name of the book is mail Call, I would say, yes, it is fat body.
Speaker 2: And then he maybe do twenty pushes?
Speaker 1: Called you special needs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's not the word he used.
Speaker 1: Okay, no, but he uh so, and the word is. If you watch the make You Know That movie, they'll say he was supposed to be the consultant, but he said, let me, let me give it a tribe. He did it in one take and basically the actors go, he did it. Obviously, you've got to do it several times. Its Stanley Kubrick, But you gotta he did it and basically did it. It was like Jack Nicholson in the speech in the courtroom. The other actor said he did it the exact same way every single time.
Speaker 3: Could you imagine having a United States Marine drill sergeant in the sixties choke yourself, poking his hat and yelling at you as an actor.
Speaker 1: I had a State trooper do that on sell Expressway to me once, poke me with his hat.
Speaker 2: Who ramones H? Who you have?
Speaker 1: Pella windows?
Speaker 3: Pella windows and doors, Baby, how's that energy bill? Sure it's mild right now. But in the winter, did it treat you good? Or did it treat you bad? How about summer? It's right around the way. If you want your house to be sealed up good, get some Pella windows and doors. Over one hundred years they have been making innovative products at Pella. You're gonna love these Pella windows and doors. They're rated number one for highest quality, number one for highest craftsmanship, number one for highest value.
Speaker 2: But that's not all. Pella windows and doors are not only made in the good old USA. They're made right here in Kentucky. Baby.
Speaker 3: They offer installation on all products. We're talking replacement windows, new construction, commercial projects, fiberglass, would you name it, patio doors, They got it for you. Check out these beautiful Pella windows and doors at the showroom that's at twelve nine to ten Factory Lane right over Geen Sneyder on the Grange, or just cruise on over to Pella Louisville dot com. They make a life brighter. Here's another great thing you Coulpella now and pay later. Pella windows and doors.
Speaker 1: You know you can look through those windows and look at your brand new pool in the backyard. The weather of the last couple of days have is erg I mean urging for a new pool in the backyard. Unlimited Landscapes a company owned by a guy named Steve Butler. I've known him since I was a teenager. His company is the best. They put it in pools, They'll put it in any space you got. They have architects, they have the construction guys. They do the hard scapes, the landscapes, all of it. Plus no matter you're saying, well, I can't fit a pool, Buck Carrier's got a heill over here. Whatever, No, dude, They'll get in there. And they'll make sure it works because they are the best pool installers in the universe. Unlimited Landscapes Go to Unlimited landscapes dot com and get a free estimate in them out there to look at your space all right back after this on NewsRadio eight forty e WHS