Speaker 1: Bill cunning into the Great America Walk On this Friday afternoon of the tri State, of course, Reds Baseball kicks off with lance about six oh five. The Reds need some wins, kind of like a pitpull needs a port chuck. The Reds needed badly. There are some people betting the Reds win more than four games in a month of June. I say no. In fact, I say hell no. I sense glory that lies ahead. But nonetheless, with the Elon Musk versus Donald Trump feud brewing big time, there was one report earlier this morning there was going to be a powwow, and now that the Trumpster says no pow wow. So we continue to follow that, but without objection. The greatest success that the Donald has had is on the southern border. You might recall, for a long time, for a couple of years, the Democrats were saying, we need new laws, we need billions, and the number was twenty billion dollars extra on the southern border. We need detention centers, We need more administrative judges, need more lawyers, more due process. Otherwise the border will continue to be and collapse. We elect the president, all of a sudden, there's a trickle coming across, and now we don't have the problem we once had. The Democrats want an increase spending quite a bit to get it done. And the one person from News Nation that's been there every day, every week, every month, every year for a long time was Ali Bradley. And Ali Bradley welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, Ali, where does life find you this Friday afternoon? Where are you now physically if anywhere?
Speaker 2: Hey, Bill, thanks for having me. I'm just outside of McCallen in the Rio Grand Valley sector, heading home to the.
Speaker 3: Del Rio sector where I live.
Speaker 2: So yeah, spend a lot of time done at the border, and I do got to make a correction here at the gate, Bill, because you said that the Democrats wanted more detention facilities. That is not true. They wanted more processing facilities. They weren't trying to detain people. Remember, they were trying to process more individuals into the United States. So that's a little bit different right now that Trump administration does want more space for detention, So that's a little bit different from this administration versus the last one. But you talk about that trickle, we've seen a ninety five plus percent decrease. I will say this, we got the May numbers which are up slightly over April by about four hundred for the entire month, now still historically low for May. I don't want it to get twisted that I'm calling out the Trump administration for the numbers going up. But when they want zero border crossings in full operational control and the numbers go up, not a great look, right. You want those numbers to continue to go down. When you're surging resources and creating these national defense areas and DODA skin in the game, and there's all these three letter agencies running around the nation, you expect those numbers to continue to fall, not climb. And we did see them go up a tick from April to May. We're averaging about three hundred and eighty nine crossings a day at the border right now, so they are still seeing some issues. But again though it's important to note too, it's business as usual down here at the border. The reason why it became a news story is the border patrol, who's been around for one hundred and one years, was not able to do their job because they were tied up processing and transporting thousands of people who are self surrendering. Now they're going after the gotaways. Most of these three hundred and eighty nine visuals that are crossing every day, they're trying to evade. They're in camera from head to toe. They're hiding from law enforcement. This is the old cat and mouse game that border patrol and law enforcement are used to down here at the border. And this is exactly why they exist as.
Speaker 4: Far as that policy.
Speaker 1: And I want to dive into a bit deeper, because the Bide administration wanted processing centers in order to disperse millions around the country. Is that correct? And now that's changed. Put some meat on those bones. What was the policies, say a year or two years ago?
Speaker 2: So we talked about you know, you came out strong in here talking about how we need a new president right to fix the border. That's kind of what made the change. Not necessarily any laws, which you're right there have no new laws have been passed. Some executive action has been taken by President Trump, of course, but the reality is the big change is that they're actually enforcing Title eight with consequences. So that means if you cross over and you're not eligible for asylum, you get removed, You go through a quick process, and you're removed right now. Under Biden, the reason why they needed processing facilities is because these individuals were coming over by the thousands, not three hundred a day, thousands a day. We saw upwards of twelve thousand nationwide in a single day at the peak of the crisis. So we were seeing we were being inundated during that time. So they were processing them and they could not get them to see a judge in time because there was the sheer volume of people. So they had to process them and then turn them into the country right and so they might have a court date five to seven years out. I'm talking to a Russian draft dodger right now who's about to marry a US citizen whose court date is not until twenty twenty seven, and I met him three years ago. So you know, that's the reality of these processing facilities were what the Democrats and what the Biden administration was advocating for. We saw all these soft sided facilities pop up, these kind of makeshift facilities. Those were not capable of detaining people. Those were not detention facilities. Those were welcome facilities essentially that process people and then they turned around and they were released into the country to a transport hub and then they were free to move about the United States. Right. Well, the difference is the Trump administration wants bedspace for removal, not bed space to process. So the detention facilities are necessary and they're different. Right You have to have kind of a jail setup versus a welcome setup. Not the same thing. A facility where you're processing people is not the same setting as a facility where you're detaining and holding people. So right now, that's the struggle. They don't have the facilities to hold all the individuals they're arresting. They arrested over twenty six hundred people in a single day twice this week. So you've got to have bedspace for those individuals.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: So you have sheriffs joining in a two eighty seven G program, all these different entities across the United States jumping on board to help the Trump administration and avail their resources so that they can continue to detain and house these individuals who are up for that extradited removal. Now, removal takes time. It's not just you grab them and you put them on a bus and they're off. You have to you have to go through checks and balances. These are case by case scenarios, and so you have to have ditension facilities.
Speaker 3: That is not something that the Democrats were advocating for.
Speaker 2: They were advocating for more space to hold individuals who had crossed the border seeking asylum.
Speaker 1: Helly Bradley of News Nation, there was a story in the Washington Post a few days ago and they were perplexed as to why fent andyl related deaths are way down in the United States, And in the body of the story it talked about, well, the main reason is that fewer and fewer illegals are coming across the Southern border as mules. And secondly, the cartels have not yet changed their tactics to avoid being detected. First of all, of course, you know quite familiar with what the cartels are doing to get drugs across the Southern border. Have you sensed on the Southern border that there's less drugs coming across to begin with?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: Is just the reality? Is the easiest way to put it is, with less people crossing, less interactions with people, were going to have less drugs coming. The drugs don't float across on their own coming over on drones at some point. Probably we're probably going to be seeing more of that because we know the cartel has shifted from some of their dji Chinese thrones to French agricultural drones that can wield fifty pounds. So are we going to be seeing things like that? Probably because guess what, Congress still has not gotten an answer in over two months as to whose jurisdiction and authority it is to actually take down cartel drones that are incursions. That are incursions in the United States. Trump administration has essentially ignored the cartel drones. They have not given out a response or guidance as to who should be shooting those drones down, so nobody knows. So drugs can be coming over on drones undetected, Drugs to be coming over with individuals as god aways undetected, So there are still people that are crossing the border that are remaining undetected. Right there's going to be drugs coming in that way. Then there are the conversations about are the setanol drugs and precursors already in the United States that we're here for the last four years, so they don't need to move as much across the southern border because they were already moving into the United States when we weren't looking. So those are all conversations.
Speaker 3: Being had because the cartel didn't go for making.
Speaker 2: Billions of dollars. They're making thirteen billion dollars a year according to Congress, just moving people into the country illegally. So when you're seizing forty two million pills out of Nogallus alone in twenty twenty four, what do you think that they got through. They're a business, they operate as a profit and loss ten to twelve percent. So if we seize forty two million of their pills, they got in a lot more that we don't even know about right probably have a little cushion that they're sitting on right now, Bill, and then yeah, they're gonna pivot. It took them six months after Title forty two when we put those so called provisions in places, and they found out we weren't really enforcing Title late that they would still be able to send people across and then bam, December of twenty twenty three, record breaking month of over three hundred and two thousand encounters. So it takes the cartael time to figure out what we're doing. But again they have the high ground because they thought their drones up. Every single day. We were underneath one and I turned around and looked at DPS and I said, you guys going to take it down? And said no, we don't know who can vor to Patrol said the same thing, nobody knows who. And then God says, hey, we're down here supplementing ess so DHS can let us know what they want us to do. But DHS hasn't told us what to do. So everyone's like a spider Man meme. Everyone's pointing at each other.
Speaker 5: It's you.
Speaker 2: Nobody wants to take these dropes down? Are they wielding bombs?
Speaker 3: What do they got?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: And so it's a safety issue, it's a national security issue. They're right above us. We're sitting ducks. And again the Trump administration sends out a statement to us. In the response is saying, you know, we take all national security threats seriously, and you know we're keeping America safe. Well, what's the guidance who's taking these drones down? No one right now. So Mexico's operating pretty freely.
Speaker 3: If you ask me.
Speaker 1: Well, the argument is, of course he is. President Trump has spoken directly with Claudia Shinbaum, who's the President of Mexico, and she is told the Trumpster, do not allow any of your troops and on the Mexican territory.
Speaker 4: But that's a different story.
Speaker 2: But those are drones that are making incursions. Those are on US territory though.
Speaker 1: And they can carry forty to fifty pounds. I don't know how many vatanyl tablets is forty to fifty pounds. It sounds like thousands of tablets. And you're saying that the confusion, as we said here, is so strong on the southern border as far as shooting them down, that they have dozens or hundreds of drones every day that we know about, some we don't know about. I would imagine lots of drones and Arizona and Western text has come across and no one's watching it at all, and we don't know how many drones are coming across.
Speaker 4: That's a new technology.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, and during kind of the peak of the crisis, when things are really bad, there were sources that were telling me that they were seeing up boards of one hundred drone incursions in a single day in the No Gallus sector of Arizona, and so I mean, we reported that that was out there, and so you don't know who's wielding, you know, who's manning these drones, what their intentions are. What are they zooming in and getting agent information their name tags or are they getting DD information? Are they looking at our systems? What are they doing? But when you talk about how many pills fifty pounds pharmacists that I've talked to and today there's about fourteen hundred and thirty five pills and a pound depending on what it's cut with, right, that's all nuanced. But you're looking at upwards of seventy two thousand seentanol pills, you know, in a single drone drop. And so if that's the case and we can't shoot them down, what do we do there? You know? And so we're kind of sitting there holding the bag, quite literally, and nobody knows whose responsibility or even whose you know, authority it is. And I mean it probably comes down to the FAA, because the FAA controls the airspace, right And so that's the situation down here, is that Congress lan Systemani has asked May March twenty fifth, say hey, you got thirty days, give us some guidance we're in June now, and I asked them yesterday. We still did not get a single response from the White House, d D, DHS or the FAA. And so they want guidance on what to do because law enforcements down here told me to my face they cannot take those drones down. They do not have the guidance or the clarity. And so it's wild be problematic. In the White House even agreed with me yesterday, and so it is problematic. But you know, obviously we're waiting to see what kind of measures are taken and what kind of guidance is set down from the White House on that.
Speaker 1: It's been us since March. It's been two and a half months since March. You know, I would think sitting here in Cincinnati, that the President Donald Trump would give an order immediately to shoot down foreigners dropping drugs and god knows what else from drones penetrating American airspace. And almost similar to what Biden allowed, happened. A big hot air balloon from communists Red China floated across the country and Biden did nothing. This is contrary to the Trump doctrine, isn't it?
Speaker 2: I would think so, I mean it goes back to when Trump first got elected and those agents and soldiers actually took on fire from the cartel on the Mexican side, and the Trump administration actually didn't say a single thing, and agents and law enforcement down you were actually pretty frustrated that he didn't kind of go to bat for them and go after Mexico for that issue. And that was very early on. I believe that was back in February. And so there have been a lot of things down here regarding the cartel that the administration has kind of made interesting moves on, and that includes not designating the Warres in La Lenia cartel across from El Paso as terrorists organizations. That is one of the most dangerous cities on the planet. Warres as the top ten city for the last decade, the most dangerous deadliest cities the planet, Yet their cartels that are running their show are not designated as terrorists and datie Vance couldn't give us an answer on that either, said, hey, we might designate them later. And so there are lots of questions that people have when it comes to the activity and come combativeness against the cartel. What's the conversations with Mexico what behind closed doors are you know, as being said, because a lot of people are concerned that there's not enough done against the cartel right now down here.
Speaker 1: Lastly, Alie Bradley, is there a sense the cartels, which are multi multi billion dollar operations, run at least northern Mexico and maybe all of Mexico.
Speaker 2: I mean, I would say there's one hundred percent chance, but that's the case.
Speaker 3: I mean, when we.
Speaker 2: Were walking with the caravan, there were you know, twelve MS thirteen gang members in my caravan.
Speaker 3: Alone that we were down in Tapapsula. There.
Speaker 2: The cartel is present everywhere. You've got a Familia Mitchel Kana down deep south. You've got all of these different factions of the cartel. And then you have what is directly across the southern border that continues to grow. You know, you have CJND right across from where I am. You have the Cartel de Golfo, you have Sinaloa. So all of these different cartels are spreading their tentacles deeper into Mexico, and the DEA and the DJ will even talk about that, how much more powerful the cartels continue to get. Now, the issue right now is they don't have a lot of people that want to cross into the United States and give them a lot of money because they're just going to get turned back around and they have wasted their money now, right, So the cartel is spending their time right now growing and pivoting and yeah, fighting each other for smuggling routes because those routes are a lot more lucrative and valuable right now because they aren't able to move as many people or products. So when they do find a route that is not busted by law enforcement, that does not camera routes, does not have issues for them, they're going to battle over that route so that they can use it to move their people and products nefariously into the United States. So that's why they were wielding bombs on their drone. They were bombing each other, and they were stealing each other's migrants and doing all these crazy things against each other.
Speaker 3: But on the South side that has not led over.
Speaker 2: Into the United States yet, but that is certainly a factor that they need to.
Speaker 3: Make their money. That is their young guys.
Speaker 2: Right, they were making, as I said, thirteen billion dollars a year at the peak, and so do you think they just gave up and said oh we're going we're dead.
Speaker 3: We got the stock under the bag.
Speaker 2: We're all right.
Speaker 3: No, you know, so.
Speaker 2: Everybody's kind of waiting to see, not if, but when they make a move here, so we'll see what happens, you know.
Speaker 1: Lastly, Ali Bradley of News Nation, it took about four years to get into this mess. It's going to take several years to get out of this mess. I saw Home and Tom Holman the other day talk about this is going to be a ten year process, and I just hope we have time before something really ugly transpires. But Ali Bradley of News Nation, you're the best of what you do. You're not out of work.
Speaker 4: Yet.
Speaker 1: I was concerned Trump would be so successful you'd have nothing negative to report on.
Speaker 4: But that's not the case.
Speaker 1: But nonetheless, yeah, yeah, are you busier now than you've been or less busy?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: If I can be honest, and this is probably unpopular to say, my job has gotten substantially harder under the Trump administration. Because they want things to come out as they want them to come out right. They want to say, look we're doing this, Look we're doing this. Look this is what you make America great again. So if we scoop them on something, they don't like that. So right now it's very hard to get information confirmed. My sources are actually scared to leak information beause they don't want to get polygrapht. So it's actually a little bit tighter of a ship right now for me to do my job. But I am doing my best. I am, you know, kicking things around, seeing what I can find, talking to my sources, talking to law enforcement as much as I can. But access to things. I've gotten a lot more access to border patrol, which is great. The border Patrol's not seeing a lot of problems right now, right so there are different things you have to figure out. The problem is now in the interior, can't put toothpaste back in the tube. But you know, eleven million people walked across our border, and so that's the fight now is on the interior, and I'm down on the south side of things, and everything is a very close hold, and so I'm doing my best, you know. But any tips anything like that, Always appreciate it coming my way.
Speaker 1: Ali Bradley, You're the best of what you do, and thanks again for coming on The Bill Cunningham Show. And Ali have a great weekend and you're a great American.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much, Thank you, sir.
Speaker 3: God bless We'll talk soon.
Speaker 1: God Bless America. Ali Bradley of News Nation, the best there is. There's the truth, and the truth will set us all free. Bill cunning and the Great American on News Radio seven hundred WW.
Speaker 4: Gonna hear Tom.
Speaker 1: Brenneman's voice, and he does a great job every morning.
Speaker 4: I listen every morning.
Speaker 1: Of course, nothing as much of an upgrade from Jim Scott and Mike McConnell. The three of them together, I think are the best morning process that any city has anywhere in the country of the world. To have someone like Jim Scott for about thirty years, they have someone like Mike McConnell here for about thirty five years. Then they have Tom Brenneman, by the way, started about thirty five years ago. Is the morning sports guy with Jim Scott, and now he's back and it's wonderful. And that brings up the idea which I have to talk about Patrick Herlinger a little bit, the Army veteran and Jim owner that was slaughtered in OTR and the reason that this career criminal, this murderer was out another issue. But when it comes to when it comes to radio, you know, I talked to a US senator this morning. He asked me my opinions about defunding NPR and PBS, and I said absolutely, absolutely, one hundred percent. You know, the argument that somehow public radio, which is completely unnecessary today, should be funded by the taxpayer is ridiculous. There might have been a motivation fifty some years ago when it started, but right now it's a repository depository of liberal information dispensed by liberals for liberals to liberals. Because Democrats have lost the major city newspapers, they basically don't exist anymore. They're in the process of losing cable news. The ratings on CNN, MSNBC have tanked. People can't take it anymore. And throw on top of that what's happening on colleges university campuses, in which virulent, ugly anti Semitism has root its ugly head repeatedly about the only thing left is NPR and which what VXU and GUC. They need government support, they say to exist. To me, you have the right to talk, but the government doesn't have to build you a soapbox. You have the right to a freedom of speech, but the government doesn't build you a hall to express it. And you have the right to practice your religion. But NPR one's government to build them a radio station at you're expense to do it. It's not necessary. Between talk radio and the blogs and the podcast today and the internet don't need those opinions. And the Democratic Party needs it badly because it's lost of the newspapers, they're largely out of business, lost so much of television. No one's watching the late night evening shows that view as terrible viewership, as does liberal cable news, and so the Democrats are hanging on to taxpayer funded opinions. And if it was fair and balanced, independent as it was thirty years ago, that's different. Right now, it's an outlet for the most left wing radical ideas on the political spectrum, and it should go away and fairly compete. You don't pay me, You don't pay me to listen with VXU and GUC. They get about five hundred million dollars a year in TOTO of support from the American taxpayer. As if that opinion is required, it is not required. It's liberals produced by liberals with liberals speaking to a liberal audience. In fact, the income of those listening to NPR is fifty percent higher than the average American, and the Democrats are finding to keep an outlet for their viewpoints. And I hope certainly, I told the centator that's my opinion. He's confident it's going to be defunded, which means all these demands for money much like a much like an evangelical Baptist minister in the South Jimmy Baker style. Well, what's simply increased And if you want to keep listening or watching PBS, VXU, GUC, have ad it. But the government, taxpayer me should not support someone to compete against me. I'm required to do it, and my irs tax built some of my money goes to them to build opulent studios when we have to get along with campbell, soup cans and string. So to me, it makes no difference. You have the right to listen to me or not listen to me. You choose when it comes to VXU and g UC, you support them by tax dollars instead of the listeners in viewers supporting them. And if you want to, and they're not going to go away, they'll just make more demands on their viewership and listenership to continue to have more. And if you want to do it, do it. The air waves are open. You have the right to practice your religion v XU and g UC, but you don't have the right to the government build you a church in wish to practice your religion. Too much money is being wasted at this time, and hopefully that's low hanging fruit. I've been preaching this for a long time time without success, of course, but I anticipate from the Senator something good may happen this time, that it'll be defunded, and then the liberals will cry like a stuck pig. And then if you want to keep, of course listening and watching, and some of the programs on the PBS are pretty good. Some of the ken Burn stuff, that Vietnam stuff was unbelievable with Peter Coyote, I mean, that was wonderful stuff, but it's available elsewhere. Shouldn't be forced to pay for something you don't want to listen to, or forced to pay something you want to watch. How would you feel if the American taxpayer was required to support me and that you got Tom Brenneman and Scott Sloan and Me and Eddie and Eddie and the Rock, and you got Lance and then you got Gary Jeff and then you got Red Eye. How would you feel if part of your taxes won into my pocket? Would you like that? Well, part of my taxes and your taxes go into their pocket to produce liberal talk radio, which makes no sense in today's world. Whether it's a podcast, the blog, whether it's the internet. All these other sources have information. It may made sense fifty years ago. I doubt it that it makes no sense at all today. And if the Republicans Heaveny coyones, they'll spike it once and for all.
Speaker 4: We'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: It is disgusting what happened to Patrick Herringer, army veteran and Cincinnati gim owner who was murdered in his own home a couple of days ago by a person who's now under a two point two five million dollar bond. And I went into this a little bit, but the supposed murderer, and by the way, some of the murderers close with blood was found inside Pat's home, and his fingerprints are inside the home, and the knife was left inside the home. So pretty sure we got the right guy. Thirty eight years old. I only even mentioned his name. He's a cold blood murderer who broke into a man home at four o'clock in the morning in order to rob him. And because of the physical condition of Patrick Herringer, I would imagine there was one hell of a fight inside a guy's own home, his own bedroom and living room, at four o'clock in the morning. This guy had spent years in prison committing numerous crimes before he finally got there. One Judge Megan Shanahan and Common Police Court and most recent ideations of this murderer sent him to Chillicothee for ten years. He was involved in some terrible physical assault on Fountain Square in which Judge Megan Shanahan, by the way, is one of the judges actually will send criminals to jail, and she sent him in jail for ten years. But because the parole board is dominated by listeners to NPR and listeners of VXU and GUC, they released him after about seven years for good behavior in jail. He went through some programs, etc. By the way, he's a career criminals started committing crime with the fourteen so for the last what twenty twenty four years, he's been committing crimes all over Hamlet, the county, et cetera. He's being sought now for other criminal violations. This time he's going to be kept forever. It's a felony murder. And Patrick and his wife were like urban pioneers. They put together a gym. He spent half a million dollars on a house at Brownstone right by Finley Finley Market, which during the day is a wonderful place to be. And he founded the gym about a decade ago in downtown Cincinnati with his wife of many years, Sarah as a CrossFit five to one to three, and they moved the gym across the street from the Finley Market about eight years ago. He had three hundred or so loyal members. He'd work out going there, do some weights, et cetera. And I want to speak about Patrick, not about this cold blood of filthy murderer.
Speaker 4: He served America.
Speaker 1: He was an intelligence animals for the Ohio National Guard while also commissioned as an Army R. Two see at the University of Cincinnati. He graduated from UC about eighteen years ago. Cum Loud He left Cincinnati became a high ranking officer in the US Army with deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan. Received two Bronze Start Medals, a recognition of a heroic achievement in a combat zone, as well as many other decorations. In the early twenty tens, Patrick and his wife Sarah, they met in Colorado, completed his term with the army and he moved back home and the police are investigating this, hopefully it'll be a capital murder case, felony murder. And he went to his home about four o'clock in the morning with a frantic nine to one one call and he had bled out, stabbed in the neck. One hell of a fight took place, and they took Patrick Herringer to the UC Medical Center and his life could not be saved. And at this point there's a sign posted at the gym saying thank you for being such a gift to all others and building such a strong community. And his wife, shall we say, is devastated by this. And you heard earlier Brian Combs talk about the FOP guy's name is McDonald, have had him on a couple of times years ago about how the criminal justice system, especially in urban areas have failed miserably and incarcerating the right individuals and giving breaks to others who deserve it. In this case, this cold blooded murderer cut off his ankle monitor about three months ago, and no one really followed up on it, because you know, after all, he'd spent most of his life in state prison for serious offenses, and the pro board let him go and no one tracked him down in March. Now he's located and now he's going to spend the rest of his life in jail. And Patrick Herringer is dead. You want to hear Is Rowley say a damn thing about this. There will be no marches in protests, There'll be no balloon releases, which they did with Ryan Hinton, who had given an opportunity, would have murdered a couple of Cincinnati police officers and the state fops all exercised about what's happening, and they should be, because a couple of the cops that were shot in and around the Columbus area. We're out on probation slash parole, and right now we have a completed dysfunctional juvenile court system in Hamlety County. Because Judge Kerry Bloom refuses to lock up criminals, and to her credit, Megan Shanahan locked up this cold blood of murderer as long as she could for ten years and he gets out, and I know the police and so many have had it. Some lives have great value to the so called civil rights movement, and some lives have no value. And to the civil rights movement. Patrick Herringer, an army veteran and jim owner and a dutiful loyal been defending his wife from a breaking burglar at four o'clock in the morning, has no value. I think the media will not cover this past today or tomorrow, just the way things are. There'll be no marches and boycotts and threats. There'll be no civil rights investigations. The collaborative will not be involved. And I'm thinking about the Cincinnati cop who was required to shoot and kill Ryan Hinton, eighteen year old because of his life and because of the record, because his life was in jeopardy. He's again a career criminal at the age of eighteen, for God's sakes, and there'll be all these investigations, and that cop is uncertain right now if he's going to be indicted for the murder of Ryan Hinton. It's been over a month. Happened on May the first. Here we are June sixth, it's been five weeks, still waiting, and I understand from the prosecutor's office they are still looking at all the evidence. So before you go to sleep tonight, say a prayer that Patrick Herringer, army veteran, Jim owner, a great guy. Never met him, but I know that kind of a person. Wanted to be an urban pioneer, to go in a tough section of town. I'll open up a business, spend a half million dollars of his own money, and to live there at the gym, and to do what good he could do. Then the criminal justice system failed him completely. And the release of this cold blooded murderer who hopefully now maybe they'll get the attention of the court system and he may spend the rest of his life in prison. Hopefully he spends the rest of his life under the prison. Let's continue after one o'clock today, I have Dave Thomas will be here. Not the owner of Wendy's who's passed on by the way, had him on two or three times.
Speaker 4: What a great guest he was.
Speaker 1: But representative Dave Thomas as a bill in Columbus to change the way the real estate property taxes are formed. And sometime either in November or May, we're going to vote, as Ohio WANs to completely eliminate the real estate tax as a matter of government collecting money. That may cause some chaos, but let's see what happens. Stay tuned for this plus later on I have on Rob Schmitt Junis, who's one of the great developers in town, talking about what's happening in Blue Ash and whether there'll be a mixed use development there with a stadium used by soccer teams, et cetera. About five thousand seat stadium appropriate size wise or not. Let's continue twelve fifty six to Home of your Reds and great Americans like Patrick and his wife Sarah. News Radio seven hundred WLW, Bill Cunningham, the great American. Of course, Ohio Winds are very concerned about payments to the Browns and the Bengals. We're concerned about real estate tax relief. And this isn't just about old folks, It's about young Americans. I've had many thirty, thirty, five, forty years old saying their taxes are skyrocketing and the little town of Madeira, which is close to where I broadcast from. If you've got a five hundred thousand dollars house, you pay about twelve thousand, thirteen thousand a year and property taxes. If it's a million dollar house, you pay twenty thousand dollars a year. Bothering Maderia is excellent schools that is extremely expensive. But there's some in Columbus trying to instead a curse in the darkness, a lighting a candle. And one of the House Republicans in charge, of course, is Dave Thomas of the Richfield, Ohio area. He's got a I'm sorry, he's in the Jefferson area of the state of Ohio, and he's got a bill that would be landmarked legislation, if adopted, that would deliver three point five billion dollars in property tax relief to Ohio WANs across the state. Nothing's been touched for about fifty years. And David Thomas, State Rep. Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, tell me what your bill would do, if anything, about the skyrocketing real estate taxes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, thank you so much for having me on. I was a former county auditor in Aashavilla County did that for six years. Why Ramfirs State representative was our property tax system said it right there, it's way out of whack. The system is broken. We've been introducing a lot of bills, working through some pretty strong policy. What the House is now proposed as our kind of overarching project is House Bill three point thirty five. It's the Property Tax Release Now Act. Big components, the big kind of overarching aspects of it though, are to, like you said, give three point five billion dollars worth of direct property tax decreases to everyone across the state in January of next year right away. And then we're looking at essentially we're moving the idea one of the big problems property taxes. We all know it's a capital gains unrealized capital gains tax, and we need to remove the idea of when your value increases, then your property tax increases by that same amount are almost close. We do that by limiting down how much schools are getting from property taxes moving forward, limiting that twenty mili floor that you made relation, and removing something called inside millage. And what this is inside millage is a portion of your tax bill that we've never voted on. It's kind of the base level on your tax bill. That ten mills or one percent of your property value is your tax rate. It's applied to your property every year, and when your value goes up, your tax bill goes up right along with it. And I know folks your listening area have had their property taxes skyrocket my home area as well, and this is a big part of that reason. Because your tax rates aren't decreasing like when you vote for a levee. Instead, your tax rates stay the same, your value goes up. And we need to essentially eliminate that idea and give the voters the full authority to be able to say I want my property taxes to go up, I want those services, or I want things to say the same and I don't want those services. That's a huge component of the bill, and moving forward, it will do wonders for homeowners across Ohio who are worried right now. They see their market value increasing and they're worried about how much more than you're saying on the property taxes.
Speaker 1: You know, if you give an Ohioan the opportunity to eliminate or curtail by direct vote property taxes. It's going to happen now you may be aware of this is working through the system right now here. We are, you know, approaching the middle of June. But in November, we may be voting to eliminate or curtail property taxes. And so might your bill be a dollar I think it's going to pass. I think sixty percent of us are going to say we can't take it anymore. But the problem is what are you substitute it with? Is it sales taxes? An income tax? And Republicans in Columbus want to have a flat tax, I think a two point seven percent of state income tax, And so what impact does the vote to reject property taxes in Toto have on your bill which wouldn't take effect until January?
Speaker 6: Right, So the bill would take effect this year with one last component, which is the Budget Commission. That's a group at the county level of three elected individuals who actually right now have no real authority. We're giving them the full authority to decrease tax rates, to freeze RIP is coming in to review budgets. That'll start right away. But the actual three point five billion dollars of inside millage being cut to all property owners. You're right, that starts in January. We are late. I just started in January of this year, and I joke with folks, I've had five months to make up for five years of frankly, the state not doing a lot in this realm. So I feel for the taxpayers. That's why I ran I work. Actually talked quite a bit with the folks who are pushing the Constitutional Amendment. I've told them, you know, you guys your thing. I'll keep trying to reform, make strong changes to the legislature, and if we kind of do this in tandem, you know something's going to have to happen for our taxpayers one way or the other.
Speaker 1: What happens on the constitutional Amendment, which means if that passes, much like the abortion thing was constitutional amendment, much like the marijuana thing was was not a constitutional amendment.
Speaker 4: It was an ordinance, so to speak.
Speaker 1: But the constitutional Amendment passes, what happens if the people of Ohio get a free shot at eliminating largely property taxes. Can you tell the American people what will we vote on, assuming to get enough signatures, et cetera, which I think they will well, what are we voting on a November about real estate taxes?
Speaker 6: So it could be on November ballot or I think it will probably be on the May ballot of next year. They have to get about six hundred thousand signatures and now less than about three weeks, so they're doing a lot. They're really good grassroots folks. But I envisioned probably next May, whatever it's on the ballot, Ohioans will be voting on. It's a very simple amendment that just says, you know, we're pealing or abolishing all real property taxes. Oh oh, and yes.
Speaker 4: What happens to it?
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, what that's a great idea, you know in the spiritual world, that's great. Eliminate all real estate property taxes. Let's say we vote on that. How does schools and government fund itself?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Property tax is the biggest tax in the state of Ohio. Ohioans pay the most tax through their property tax, which is probably the problem, and that's what we're working on the lead sege right now. It's twenty two billion dollars and all of that money, that twenty two billion dollars stays the local level. The state doesn't get any of it, So that's twenty two billion. If that word to go away, those are your commercial properties paying that, your public utilities paying it, and your individuals that goes away. You're exactly right. We still have to fund our police, are fire, schools, roads, all those things. We My assumption is, I don't want to speak for the future, but local governments already have the ability to use other revenue sources besides property. They're just so tied to the idea that we've got to use property tax to fund our services. We can't use other means. But our counties actually have sales tax, right and our villages, our cities, and our schools actually have the income tax. And we're already asking them, you've got to shift over or decrease your spending. The property tax side is way too overburdened. But if all the property goes away, will likely just allow them to have whatever income tax, whatever sales tax the voters will approve, and that will be how we fund our services. It would be on average about a three times either three times the sales tax you're currently paying or three times the income tax are currently paying for all those services. That's just how big property taxes are.
Speaker 1: So let's get practical. Let's say the city of Madera, the city of deer Park. Let's talk about the village of Indian Hill around our area, Sycamore. You're a little bit north of there, and it's very expensive to send your kid to Maderra, Indian Hill, Marymont Schools, Mason very expensive to go there. And the real estate taxes funds most of what the schools do. And so you're saying, if we vote in November or May to eliminate completely the real estate taxes at the burden will beyond the city of Mason, or the city of Madeerra, or the city of deer Park or the village of Indian Hill to enact some sort of attax, likely an income tax, to raise the money to equal what was raised through the real estate tax.
Speaker 4: Is that correct?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, those cities, which they can already do now, they can those cities would increase their income tax to make up for the property tax. And then the school which they can actually do now too, would increase their income tax to make up for the loss of the property tax.
Speaker 5: Side.
Speaker 1: What if you're what if you're in a unincorporated township. Let's say I live in Sycamore Township. Sycamore Township, by law, cannot have an income tax. Well, how would the townships fund schools?
Speaker 6: Yeah, townships would be a unique area because what a township makes and is is an area that only has property tax. That's why in our big reform bill we still allow them to have this inside village. But if all property tax were to go away, townships would essentially have no funding for their services that they're giving. My best guess is the townships would likely be funded through the counties with a sales tax shared fund.
Speaker 1: So that means that Hamley County commissioners would have to raise you'd give this from the state. You would give the authority of Hamilton County commissioners maybe to raise the sales tax by an extra point or something, with the understanding that would fund the schools and other police services in the townships.
Speaker 4: Is that correct?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you you probably have to raise it a lot more than one point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 6: My guess is it probably would be anywhere. I don't know your finances, but probably between five and ten percent would be my assumption.
Speaker 1: I mean, so, right right now in Hamlet County, I think it's about seven percent, and so if the real estate tax went away, would the tax sales tax in Hamilton County be like twelve percent?
Speaker 6: No, No, you you would probably be around seventeen to twenty percent. Say that again, because you would likely be around seventeen to twenty percent.
Speaker 4: Of sales tax. Yes, ma, whyman, let me get this straight.
Speaker 1: So, uh, if this passes, and if you give the voters an opportunity to vote this real estate, it's going to pass. So he's saying, if that, if that passes and no money comes in real estate taxes in state of Ohio practical example, the county commissioners or tend to be liberal Democrats, unlike Warren County that tends to be conservative Republicans or Claremont County Butler County Conservative republic So you're saying, in order to equal the amount of money in that county raised from the elimination of the property real estate taxes, that the sales tax would have to be around seventeen to twenty percent.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Not not seeing your exact financials, but knowing kind of you know how much it takes on average to replace, and knowing frankly that you all, like my area in Ashibula are a border county, and so you're going to lose revenue from people leaving the state to go buy things in West Virginia or Kentucky or different places like that.
Speaker 4: Indianna.
Speaker 6: Yes, you're gonna have to have that high. In addition, one of the kind of aspects to property tax is that public utilities pay property tax, commercial buildings pay property tax. If we were to completely eliminate commercial and public use atility property tax along with residential, well now it's going to be the individuals paying that portion. If the county commissioners, as you said, are wanting to make up that total revenue of dollar for dollars, Wow, that's too much higher. So we're trying to reflect from the system to make it much more her responsive to the taxpayers because there's always unintended consequences. But I feel for our homeowners and our taxpayers, right they're tapped out. Yeah, it's an extreme situation right now.
Speaker 1: You know, I shouldn't I shouldn't use his name, but I will. Rocky Boyman, my running mate here, as a spread of ponderosa in western Hamlin County, and he's complaining as many I complain about real estate taxes. And you give the average person an opportunity to eliminate the real estate tax. They're going to do it. Now you use the term unintended consequences. But if that happens and it's voted down and we don't have any more real estate taxes quickly, that Hamony County commissioners are going to have to raise the sales tax, which is called going to call us a bleeding of Hamilton County residents. I mean, you're north to here, but I can look high in the building and I can see Kenton County. I can see Campbell County. I can see Boone County, Kentucky. I can see Lawrenceburg, which are great communities to live in. I would think there'd be an outflow from Hamilty County to the surrounding counties. Maybe that wouldn't happen where you are, but in Columbus it probably would.
Speaker 4: But in Cincinnati we would leave.
Speaker 6: Right, that's one potential.
Speaker 4: That's a problem. That's a problem.
Speaker 6: That's a problem, and that's why tackling our tax system has to be It's the number one thing that people call about. It's the number one thing that I've been working on, and I think, you know, preventing these huge spikes that we've seen in the last five years. Giving people a direct property tax cuts they're going to see in January and hopefully then decide, you know, we're gonna limit property taxes, We're going to bring them down. But yes, it's it's a lot to think about, all right.
Speaker 1: Representative Dave Thomas, you're not related to Wendy's Burgers. Nonetheless, about a minute remaining, there's a sense, Uh, you're not in charge of this as much as you are the real estate taxes. Your effort there is good. I like the name of it, the Property Tax Relief Now Act. But nonetheless, there's a sense that the Browns are getting like four or five hundred million dollars, the Bengals are getting nothing. What's your sense of whether there's going to be a large amount of money from the Unclaimed Fund section to pay for all these stadiums in Cleveland and Cincinnati.
Speaker 4: What's your sense?
Speaker 6: Yeah, the Senate plan was very different than our house plan. So that's part of the budget process, and now we're going to come together and see where that's going to fall. I don't know how it's going to shake out. I know folks did not see me very happy about using unclaimed funds using actual tax dollars for this, But that's some money and that's sitting there. The House plan wouldn't have used people's tax dollars, and it would have been a very different funding mechanism. So I think still a lot to work through.
Speaker 1: I think one sales point I Representative Dave Thomas, if we vote to eliminate the real estate taxes, if voters know that in eliminating that that in municipalities, the voters have to approve a large income tax increase or a large sales tax increase, or a combination of both. There's no such thing as at free lunch. Maybe that would dampen down some of it. Maybe your act would help that, but I can't imagine paying seventeen to twenty percent of a sales tax in Hamlton County. We're talking, and that's what's going to be required to substitute for the real estate taxes if that goes away, and that's you'd have to get out your pencil and figure that out. But you're saying it's going to be a significant increase of the sales tax and or the income tax.
Speaker 4: One way or another.
Speaker 1: The piper must be paid. Well, Dave Thomas, good luck to you. And this is going to come to a head wind like in three weeks.
Speaker 6: And the Joe our Bill, Yes, our Bill, House Book three thirty five. The goal is to have it done by in the June, and that way folks see relief starting the summer and really in January twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: It's got to happen because I can't imagine the outflow of residents of Hamilton County, in Claremont County and Butler County in the Indiana and Kentucky. If we have a twenty percent sales tax along with increases in the income taxes municipalities that pay for all this, people are going to leave and then it's going to be a tipping point and that's not good. Well, Dave Thomas, good luck to you, and say how to your daughter Wendy whenever you see her. And once again, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show and Representative Dave Thomas.
Speaker 4: You're a great American. Thank you, Thank you, sir, God bless you all.
Speaker 1: Ley's continue with more unbelievable, unbelievable. And when I had this brief conversation with the rock sitting there. He said, yeah, man, I'm paying. I don't know what he gave me a number. I don't want to deal his personal business. It was a big number. Eliminate all that. Well, that's good, but then how do police and fire in the schools actually do something?
Speaker 4: All let's continue with more.
Speaker 1: Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundred WW two and two.
Speaker 4: That's kind of a mating thing.
Speaker 7: They're not looking for you, they're looking for a female cicada.
Speaker 4: I thought that meant they were scared. No, they just thought that was their cry for help.
Speaker 7: Yelling and come on down too, right by him out over by Brewer at third base, dugout. It's kind of like the price is right if you're a cicada. Right now, everything's right, you're out of the ground, you're up in the tree, living right. Yeah, they don't last very long. They lay those eggs and it's you can kiss the baby.
Speaker 4: Hello, quiet Scots, I'm.
Speaker 1: Broadcasting all right segment. Yesterday we had some of the stars in. Is that correct?
Speaker 4: Yeah? We had uh what uh? Who was it?
Speaker 1: You can't remember? We got more coming in next week. It was Nick Volleyball the Rockets Zeast. But now we've got the best there is. Well, we got two days of green, two.
Speaker 4: Days of green.
Speaker 1: Right now we have Mike Reid and Ad Scott Stemple from Mason the Home and the Transmitter as the champs. The champs are here. We have the boys and girls tennis state champions. The greatest of all time is represented right here by the comments.
Speaker 8: I think they want to take on Djokovic and the Boys and the ladies at the Cincinnati Opening. A major challenge is going to be we're to have a scoop on tennis. They want to take on the pros this week.
Speaker 4: Now, Mike Greed top up in the mic.
Speaker 5: Here.
Speaker 1: Now you have the boys and girls team about ten I'm over here and explain, Mike Graid you played defensive line I think for the Bengals in the nineteen seventies.
Speaker 4: That correct in the early eighties.
Speaker 1: Yes, from Penn State exactly describe Tennis at Mason the Home of the Transmitter aka the Comics.
Speaker 9: Tennis at Mason is unbelievable than Monte as you would expect huge, It's incredible. We've got great teams for the boys and for the girls.
Speaker 4: Which team's better the boys and the girls. The girls the girls are no the girt.
Speaker 1: Women and girls are better than boys and men. I've always said that if I've got married a woman.
Speaker 9: At the wind streak is a little longer for the girls.
Speaker 4: But the boys are really good. How long of the girls won? They won eight state championships in a row. Say it again, eight in a row. Eight boys are all right. One they're no good. They're no good.
Speaker 1: So introduce. You're gonna have one. One player is not here, right, he's still playing tennis.
Speaker 9: We've got one guy just finished up a tournament and uh, he's on his way. I'm not sure he's gonna make it, but he just wanted to state champion championship rather in Division one state singles championship for Greg Brenaski. I'm not sure you can make it, but we're gonna have a senior captain for a recent graduate. Captain Aaron Dornhecker introduced the players that we are down here.
Speaker 4: Thanks for having us. Aaron, how many years have you played tennis? I've been playing for about twelve years.
Speaker 10: I've been actually been playing like allegiantly or more professionally.
Speaker 4: You know, so you're paid to play? You got no money coming?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure. I get that. I get that.
Speaker 10: Well, what I have, what I have with me right now is Leo Quinn, Sean Fu, Daniel Tonkle and Ryan Buckingham.
Speaker 1: So they're the studs that drive the program.
Speaker 10: You're just helping them, Yes, sir, they're the reason why exact exactly exactly.
Speaker 4: Find the big match.
Speaker 1: Was there something at the end of where it was in doubt you we're going to win the state title. The girls have won eight in a row, you've only run one. Explained why what happened at the last match?
Speaker 4: If anything?
Speaker 10: The last match where we won, Yes, I would say the second last match with where we won was most important.
Speaker 4: Who were you playing?
Speaker 10: We were playing New Albany and that was where we had to stack doubles stack them. Yes, so we had to have our the best players play double.
Speaker 4: We are the best.
Speaker 10: Uh, well, we have Tepley and Daniel Tonkle of course, and then yes, and then it was me, Aaron dorn Hecker and Treasmantha.
Speaker 1: What was his score the final match?
Speaker 4: Which one? And when you won the state?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah it was three two three two?
Speaker 10: We won, Yes, but like in the match so like for the first uh first double?
Speaker 4: Dang, what was the score again six one. Yeah.
Speaker 10: And then the second match, which was my match, it was five on the first set. Then the other crowd was like cheering and nuts, it was going crazy stream again exactly.
Speaker 4: Then what were they saying, calling your dirty, rotten, filthy names?
Speaker 10: Yes, yes, and and you know what I did when I won that second.
Speaker 4: Game, the one finger salute. I sissed him like yeah, I like that.
Speaker 10: And then we won the second and no, they were quiet, and then it was six o six six.
Speaker 4: Know your role and shut your mouth is what you said. And then they walked away.
Speaker 1: But now what about the Indian and to introduced the ladies too, well, I'll have them themselves.
Speaker 4: Go ahead.
Speaker 11: Yeah, my name's Addison Cassidy. I won the singles championship and then I'm here with Patucia and Emma who won the doubles championship.
Speaker 4: Eight years in a row.
Speaker 1: So when you started winning, you were like eight years old or something, yeah, eight years.
Speaker 4: Or just no, no, no, just playing what happened to the big final match? I need the glory. I need this.
Speaker 11: I mean it's not as exciting as the boys. We pretty much like demons. Yeah, we played the same team as we played in the finals. Last year high school, it was Upper Arlington I believe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Golden Bears, Yes, I've been there many times.
Speaker 11: Yeah, we beat them, I think for one in the final. I mean we didn't even drop a set.
Speaker 1: I think they didn't break a sweat, didn't do nothing.
Speaker 11: No, there wasn't There wasn't any cheering or dramas.
Speaker 4: You didn't give him the one finger salute. You gave him nothing.
Speaker 1: No, we didn't need to just took it all. Yes, now what about if you played st X The girls probably didn't, but what did the boys play st X?
Speaker 4: We did. That was one of our first matches that we played, and you kicked their ass. Good off that. I'm gonna have Daniel talk about that.
Speaker 1: Tell me about the sat X Matt was Carson Dwyer playing for sant X.
Speaker 12: Car didn't play this year. We're talking about the team match or the team matches. Yeah, yeah, they played them in the state tournament.
Speaker 4: You kicked their ass good I bet.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 4: Did you dig that?
Speaker 12: There were definitely some tough matches. So the score is looks much simpler than the match actually was.
Speaker 4: So it was pretty difficult, all right, segment give me some sports.
Speaker 1: I want to ask these young men and women some questions about geology, politics, geomorphology, certain mathematical formulas, one of the three kinds of rocks, for example, ain't me the five Great Lakes?
Speaker 4: Who were the first five presidents? Segment? First of all, what's the square root of eighty one? Very good segment? Please continue?
Speaker 8: Will he the Stoote reporters of proud service of your local tame Star Heating and air conditioning dealers ten star quality you can feel in northern Kentucky gult Johnson Heating and Coolie eight five nine four seven to two sixty fifty one spot.
Speaker 4: What is the value of pie?
Speaker 1: I don't mean lemon three?
Speaker 4: What did you say? Go ahead?
Speaker 1: What what's the value of pie?
Speaker 4: To be playing one.
Speaker 10: Point one ninety six five two three for sixty six and so on?
Speaker 4: I was like my girlfriend's phone number. I don't know. Segment, Please continuous, Willy.
Speaker 8: We also want to thank Lear's Prime Market for our lunch today. Full catering service Deluxe Delhi located in beautiful downtown Milford, Learsprime dot com. What about always a cut about Lear's Prime Always a cut ab don't forget to take seg Man. We got Kentucky baseball at tourney Willie Highlands and South Warren just underway with m Earlier today, it was in the first round of the softball tournament in Kentucky. Harrison County downs Holy Cross thirteen to nothing.
Speaker 1: Mike graageous Mason, play softball, We do play softball.
Speaker 4: What about hardball? Always lost yesterday and we had we had the champions in here last year. That's why the hats here. Didn't you beat last year?
Speaker 1: They came with baseball, but didn't the didn't you beat Mauler like two to one or three to two last year?
Speaker 9: Yes, mister simple says, yes.
Speaker 4: Not even close.
Speaker 8: Please Ohio Division three Willye State semi finals. It was dover over Western Brown tod a seven nothing. Uh so we got to get better around here. Go down, let's see. Let's see Baden and also Indian Hill are heading to the boys baseball UH state tournament.
Speaker 1: Brought up. I got a text here from your friend a wild Man. I'll be tuning in at one forty. Tell the segment I'm going to Canton. Tell seg he sucks.
Speaker 4: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: Indian Hill is going to state for the first time since nineteen ninety three. Had it up by the wild Man, and I bet you Canton can't wait for him to show up. I bet the Reds kick off a three game series tonight Willy against Arizona. Nicolodolo goes for Cincy covered six' Ten Sports, Talk Arno Carriers Inside pitch and Then Kelsey Chevrolet Extrading show after the. Game let's See red's Infielder Jamark candelario is getting back to the. Majors will he forty five million dollars down the tube right?
Speaker 4: Now he's In TRIPLE A Louisville.
Speaker 8: Continual he's rehabb he hasn't played in the big league games Since april twenty.
Speaker 4: Seven still made forty five.
Speaker 1: Million that's. Correct please. Continue bengal brought. Update brought to you By Good spirits And Party town In Northern. Kentucky bengals rookies right now visiting right Pat Air Force, base spending the day with airman and their.
Speaker 4: Families good idea.
Speaker 8: THERE Nba finals last, Night Tyrese halliburton does it?
Speaker 4: Again? Mike did you see?
Speaker 5: THAT i?
Speaker 4: Did they never led until zero point three tenths of a second.
Speaker 1: Intent they led only time it. Matters is at the end unbelievable of the pacers what they did last?
Speaker 8: Night And willie you see In golf Of Kroger Queens City championship set For september, eighth of the Fourteenth Beautiful Main VILLA Tpc River's bend tickets available Starting.
Speaker 1: June this one about The Cincinnati. Open Cincinnati opens coming up In. August and you've had players stay at your? Home is that? Correct who have you had at your? House if?
Speaker 4: Anyone we've Had Roger, federer did you play him at?
Speaker 5: All?
Speaker 4: NO i got to shake his. Hand that was that was good enough for?
Speaker 5: You that was good? Enough.
Speaker 4: Yes we've also Had ego Swatek Uh maria.
Speaker 1: She lost by the way last nice and in the semi finals in The.
Speaker 4: French she usually has their up and, downs but she's been going up a. Lot can you beat? Her if you had?
Speaker 5: To?
Speaker 4: Oh, no please. Continue and then we Had Maria. SHARPOVA i used to date. Her oh?
Speaker 13: Really is?
Speaker 5: That?
Speaker 3: So how was?
Speaker 4: THAT i can't talk about it from? PUBLIC i can't Talk was that toxic? Relationship it was toxic from my. Perspective totally. Understand they called Me Bill, Belichick that's what they called. Me can you Believe Bill? Belichick do you know what's going on with? Him not, Really, No Jordan, hudson you have no idea about This RYAN i knows a lot about. Him who also stayed with.
Speaker 10: You we also Had Serena. Williams how was? She she's? Tough she is she's she's, uh she's all. RIGHT i mean she she can be her own little like her own. World, yeah in her own.
Speaker 4: World and then we also, lastly we Had Carlos. Algarez he won last. Night he's in the.
Speaker 1: Finals, Yes, french yes he. Is did you receive a good education At Mason? Oh, Yes we're gonna prepare you for life that lies.
Speaker 4: Ahead oh. Yes are you going to? College trade? School like taking a? Job are you going to college and going To Miami university home of The Red? Hawks, yes.
Speaker 1: Sir who were the first four presidents of The United states Of? America That's george who was number. Two that's, two number, three that's. Good number, Four, no he was number. Seven come, on what kind of? Education, no that's not.
Speaker 4: It, ladies give him a. Hint i'm not giving him a.
Speaker 1: Helme who's the governor Of, ohio who's the vice president of The United. States what's the capital of the state Of? Kentucky very, good right?
Speaker 4: There what's the spur root of? One are you going to? College you? Got you're a? Freshman he? Is he pretty good for a. Freshman, yeah he's very very good as a. Freshman, well are you talking about? Tennis? Tennis, yes he's pretty. Good he's pretty. Good but can you kick his ass if you had? To no offense on but, yes but you.
Speaker 1: Guys can get, older you get and maybe win another. State the girls have won eight in a.
Speaker 12: Row hopefully next, Year, mike what about next?
Speaker 1: Year and none of these, kids so how many are coming back next?
Speaker 4: Year the boys were only. Losing Dorn, hecker he's pretty.
Speaker 9: Good, yeah we've got a bunch of good ones coming, back so it looks good for.
Speaker 1: Us how about these two young studs over, here That's fu And.
Speaker 9: Quinn and don't say that fast or you'll have THE fcc all over. YOU i know what that's. Like these guys are these guys are great players and they're just. Freshmen they're coming back.
Speaker 1: And they're just young follows. Too absolutely got to have some hot Fud stunnis and maybe some big. Boys you gotta put some weight on't no?
Speaker 4: Questions and, girls where are you going?
Speaker 1: To you're going To Collie?
Speaker 4: Joor what are? You what are you going to?
Speaker 11: Do, Yeah i'm committed to play At Oakland university is up In. Michigan, Yeah i'm Playing division one.
Speaker 4: There, Great, yes, lady what about?
Speaker 1: You, No i'm not committed.
Speaker 4: Yet i'm, young can You i'm only, uprising so you're not even thinking about.
Speaker 1: It, Congratulations you've led the game of, sports leading the game of. Life don't be a, clown don't be a weight on. Society do what's. Right take your, vitamins listen to your, parents get a good, education and don't be a.
Speaker 4: Clown and don't make a fool of. Yourself you know What i'm. Saying don't forget about drinking.
Speaker 1: Water drink a lot of, water too, water and don't booze and. Drugs forget about that. Stuff, yeah but thatams the mind and turns it to mush. Segment congratulations and, coaches will see you all next year with a nine time state girls champion and back to back for the. Boys, finally glad by the Food brothers.
Speaker 4: Segment get me.
Speaker 8: Out of the studire, part, Please, willie we want to say a special hello to our citizen of the day from The Professional Vision.
Speaker 4: Group Megan.
Speaker 8: Mazie she's a big listener of, yours major listener of the. Station, So, megan you're a citizen of the day And willie an honor of eighty one years. Ago that's your. Day talk about pivotal moment In World War two eventually led to the collapse Of Adolf hitler's.
Speaker 1: Regime what happened On june, sixth nineteen forty? Four, hello D i said the Food brothers got that, Right june, sixth nineteen forty.
Speaker 4: Four thank you very.
Speaker 1: Much i'm getting a picture of me And Roger, federer who's staying with you this?
Speaker 4: Year do you know it's gonna have to be?
Speaker 5: Cool?
Speaker 10: PRETTY i can't really say that's, private, private, yeah and confidentially.
Speaker 1: Yes so Maybe Jordan Hudson belichick will come.
Speaker 4: In never know you never know. Segment get me out of the Student's, report, Please.
Speaker 8: Willi And otter of The Mason Tennis champions on scored On we leave you with the immortal words of the stood.
Speaker 4: Report long this is Question french. Freed Dum let me la that's the key right? Here let me, Last, yes, yes astach that told.
Speaker 1: The french freedom fighters the invasion is, underwell and go fight and kill The.
Speaker 4: Nazis whoever that?
Speaker 1: Way that was the guy who made that Broadcast june, sixth nineteen forty. Four by the, way who was president in nineteen forty four when that.
Speaker 4: Happened, hey The foo brothers, again.
Speaker 3: Sound of a.
Speaker 1: Gun that's Pretty garbor did get the fourth and fifth. PRESIDENT i don't want to tell. HIM i don't want to tell.
Speaker 4: Them we'll leave it to next. Year, Jefferson madison'll all come back next. Year Save, madison.
Speaker 13: You?
Speaker 4: WOULD i, said, well thank, you boys and, girls have a great, life and don't be a. Clown thank you for having. Us thank you so. Much, Segment thank, you yes.
Speaker 1: Sir coming up next Is rob mononas on the issue of The Blue ash, development whether it put a five thousand seat stadium Where Molo High school can finally have its own football, stadium which the comments have had now for seventy.
Speaker 4: Years let's continue with.
Speaker 1: More Bill, Cunningham The Great American, Live it's home of the res And Bengals News radio seven HUNDRED wlw build coming in The Great. American of, course development is a life lot of what's happening in any. Community those who want to invest large amounts of money should be given quite a bit of allowance to do it in a way that's not restrictive of future economic. Growth i'm thinking To Hyde Park, square and many people involved in that project seem to say they're not against. Development they're against that particular development because it would Overwhelm Hyde Park square and also have a large underground parking garage that would take the place of an underground. Lake and the residents Of Hyde park don't like that. Development they like some other. Development and of course another a little bit of a freak is this happening in the city Of Blue. ASH i called that the little tree that grew and a stadium development planned for a stretch of land Near Blue Ash's Summit park has one final hurdle to overcome before construction can. Begin there's a big path in the. MEETING i think it's gonna be sometime next. Week, jonah you AND i now is rob Us My junis who's THE ceo Of Andercar. Development he owns the a large part of what is Now Summit park is a twenty acre spot he wants to build condominiums and mixed use development apartments and also have a small stadium. There And rob's junas, WELCOME i think for the first time to The Bill Cunningham. Show so first of, All, rob tell The american people in general what you're planning For Blue. Ash then we'll talk about some of the minor. Objections please.
Speaker 5: Continue, well thank, You, billy and you are a Great. AMERICAN i know that you don't know that we've been working on a development At Summit park with City, council with the administration that centers around getting activity back into the park and the restaurants that are there as well as the commercial it's already there in the development and as you, know at Times Blue ash rolls up at five o'clock and these restaurants and other services in that area basically don't have any. Business and we came up with a very vibrant development idea that to activate this. Area and it's based on something that is near and dear to many families. Hearts it's youth. Sports and we were centering it around youth, sports which includes the kids that are five to five to fifteen and then high school and then college and some professional and then what we Call Master's, sports and this is a realm that's burgeoning throughout the, country but it's never been done like, this and so what we're trying to do is combine, living, hospitals, fatality culinary around sports and around these weekend tournaments as well as program games and other.
Speaker 1: Events you, know and talking to people Like Wally sweening other, people they have kids that travel thither and fro everywhere all the. Time so this, facility and this is a huge facility for those who have not been to The Blue Ash airport. Facility it was sold by The city Of cincinnati To Blue, ASH i think during The lucan administration because The city Of cincinnati wasn't using it. Anymore it's like an airport and now it's just a huge of green space and there's some activities.
Speaker 4: There but you have two.
Speaker 1: Plans one is something called The, summit a five thousand seat outdoor stadium designed to host a variety of, sports, concerts and other, events along with one hundred and seventy room upscale, hotel two hundred department units overlooking the, field as well as a bar and a. Restaurant and the other aspect is something called The, fieldhouse which is an indoor facility catering primarily to youth. Sports when it's cold in the winter and, spring you go indoors with three hundred hotel rooms along with restaurants in. Retail also you can have a trade convention's, weddings business, outings musical. Performances and the footprint is you own private element about, you but some entity that you control owns about twenty. Acres and how many months or years have you been working on? This because one member of council given an interview and, said you kind of sprung this on In may the, eighth which is the face of The immaculate. Conception so about how about you have you been working on?
Speaker 5: It, well that was the feast of the my. Conception and but, no this has been a gestation for over ABOUT i would say about three. Years about four years, ago we were approached OR i was in trying to solve a situation for a, venue AND i gave them a couple of locations and this group jumped on. This, now when it was first, conceived it was only a stadium and the administration and council wasn't excited about, it and quite, FRANKLY i think they were. Right and what we did was we combined things of the nature of residential to overlook the, venue put more put restaurants in there so that they could watch the watch what was going on in the. Venue AND i also have a very upscale hotel with meeting spaces that could be utilized overseeing the. Venue, now in the, meantime we've gotten people that've been interested in putting sports medicine, there a big sports medicine facility overlooking the.
Speaker 1: Stadium and right, now what's? There IF i would drive out, There i've been out there many. TIMES i go to a restaurant, there IL i went on top of that large, structure looking around as you pull, in what's? There those twenty acres? Spot what's? There, presently IF i would look, out it was just, grass grass, GRASS a few rates.
Speaker 5: To the corner Of, Glendale mifford And Reed. Hartmann.
Speaker 4: Nothing nothing's. There.
Speaker 5: Now we bought this property back in around twenty and fifteen and we've developed it up until this. Point in, fact AM I homes is going to be starting another townhome, development about ninety nine of. Them but with this is one of the last pieces we have and we want to create a VIBRANT i mean, this this thing has been Programmed willy three hundred and sixty five days a.
Speaker 4: Year the current project hundred in the, stadium one hundred and fifty.
Speaker 1: Million dollars to The city Of Blue, ash two hundred and eighty full time equivalent jobs payroll of sixteen million, dollars and it will be operated a not for profitentity overseen by the investment group funding the. Development private company will oversee the, operations et. Cetera but THEN i read some of the. Comments some citizens are complaining because one citizen said there'll be too many teenagers roaming around late at night with nothing to.
Speaker 4: Do what that was that?
Speaker 7: Mean, well.
Speaker 5: You, know that's a that's a good, point AND i Don't i'm not so sure that that's the, case because this is built For. Uh this is built for watching the sports and participating in the. Sports and it's not built for hanging around but the. Uh but we're this is built for. FAMILIES i, don't you, know in families to watch their kids and the and to watch their. Friends.
Speaker 1: Uh the name Of Muller High school has raised its, head AND i have great affection For Muller High. School many of my friends have gone. There i'm thinking about the Great Mike, LANE i think About Steve, tino a lot of great to. Graduates they they're about the only big time FOOTBALL uh school without a, stadium AND i would consider it a positive To Muller High school be a. Tenant can you explain how the arch Died seas Of cincinnati will not Let.
Speaker 4: Muller own a football.
Speaker 1: Stadium there'd be nothing more than a tenant using it a half dozen times a. Year explain that to The american.
Speaker 5: People, well The american people should know that The archdiocese HAS uh has made their own. DECISION i respect The archdiocese and the, bishop and they do not want to Allow moller to own a. Stadium so we're looking at this just just the, stadium not not the whole development isn't owned by not for, profit but just the stadium, is as well as every other high school stadium is a not for. Profit but just the stadium will have a number of. Tenants it'll be used by other high schools in the. Area it'll be used by other colleges in the area that'll be coming. Through so there's many other tenants that'll be using. This moller will be using. IT i don't you know for five football games six foot, games maybe more or less in some soccer and maybe they're. Lacrosse but then there's open days and open nights for, concerts for uh college, sports other other high, schools uh youth. Sports so it's it's meant for many, uses not molar and not just.
Speaker 1: Molar so so after a, game the Moll Or high school boys won't be roaming Around Blue Ash Summit park without nothing to.
Speaker 4: DO i mean another, use you, KNOW i don't think, so, no, no, no how.
Speaker 1: About the idea the Current the current plan lacks an an office space, component and a lot of people like office. Spaces you come and, go the parking is, available it's. Over but something happened culturally to office. Space can you explain that to The american? People Rob junis explain that absolutely.
Speaker 5: Well the the advent OF covid coming across our nation showed the Corporate american management that they didn't need all this office space because DURING covid they had their people working at home and or at alternative work, areas and they found out that they didn't need this over abundance of space to pay for and certain jobs career types.
Speaker 6: Have been.
Speaker 5: Placed back in their, homes their residences or their apartments to do their, work and this has created an over abundance of availability of office space right. Now luckily we have interest from medical because of this very unique, development a large medical and.
Speaker 4: That would generate a lot of income taxes in the city Of Blue hoss a huge.
Speaker 1: Amount, now, lastly what about. Traffic you, know traffic is always a. PROBLEM i look at A Hyde, park tight little park in the metal people coming and going despite this space right now is a field with weeds and. Grass explained to The american. People the traffic issue that Many Blue ash residents don't. Like the traffic.
Speaker 5: Terrific, question you, Know. Billy when we first came up with this, development we had to do a traffic study and we actually used the traffic engineer Of Blue, ash which Is Structure, point which is an incredible engineering firm that's actually located one of its offices there In Blue, ash and they took our, counts which we thought we were going to have a million square feet of, office which meant a lot of office, JOBS i mean, tons more than a ton more jobs than we have. Today and so we. Overbuilt in, fact myself and my partner paid for the two roundabouts that are at the entry is to this development and to handle that over abundance of. Traffic we are we are so below what WE uh even with the, stadium what we calculated and we had. Structure. Point look at this again and in fact we're, down you, know significantly on the traffic to a little bit more of a burden on this. Is you, know last week or two weeks, Ago Blue ash had an incredible EVENT uh on the on The Great lawn and there were six to eight thousand people and it happened On. Saturday and the funny thing is is there were No Blue Ash Blue ash police directing. Traffic these people parked across the street across The Glendale milford and filled up those office building parking lots and walked across TO uh To Summit park and it seemed to have worked real well without any, police any police direction to get in and. Out and we would actually be paying for the police direction and extra security during large.
Speaker 1: Events so the benefits financially to this city Of bluish would be incredible because right now nothing's coming off that. Space, secondly the traffic would not be an. Issue, thirdly it would bring large numbers of youth sports from all Around, Ohio, Kentucky. Indiana the parents would love to stay in the hotels and spend, money and that don't worry about mobs of kids walking around late at, night don't worry about the traffic. Problem so the objection, is what what's THE i would think they have open arms saying, Okay, rob how can we help you do? This it's going to be a close, Vote i'm told Next thursday or. Something what's the objection is a bunch of white liberal females that are guilt? Ridden what the hell is? It AND i don't want to kill the birds and the, Fish but what are we talking about?
Speaker 5: Here, well we have no birds or fish except for you, know the the are landing as they're flying into another. Place but but you, know, honestly we're still trying to understand it because the fact is that the the repetition of complaints is about traffic and they want the green. Space, well we have owned that. Land we own. It Blue ash does. Not we have owned it for over ten, years so it's privately. Owned it's you, know we're paying taxes on, it and you know it's we're going to develop it any at some, point regardless of, exists or it's something, else but this activates this is this is an incredible positive and in, fact we've had other other communities have called us since they've found out that there's a backlash against. This there's they're, going wait a, minute we we all thought That Blue ash would want. This we will take.
Speaker 1: It you, KNOW i bet and The wells always a radical element involved that simply want to maintain the status quo and fear. Advancement they don't want to go into The, west they don't want to civilize the. Planes what they want to do is stay huddled around The plymouth rock and don't dare, move don't. CHANGE i hate. Change don't tell me all the good things going to. Happen let's make things up like a bunch of Moll or high school kids roaming around the development after, dark or to talk about the traffic. Problems eight thousand people show up to. Me so many communities would love, this but you, know we get the government we, deserve and at times that concerns. Me So Rob we'll check in next week to see what. Happens hopefully there's enough council members that get their heads out of their ptard and figure out this is a benefit not a. Cost it would generate to The city Of Blue ash tens of millions of dollars of extra. Revenue it's exactly the kind of development for an airport with twenty acres sitting fallow doing. Nothing it would enhance the businesses that are there. Presently begin and out would be a simple thing With, Glendale milford And Reed hartman right. There but some people just don't want to, change even for the. Better But Rob, majunas thanks for coming On The Bill Cunningham show and we'll check in next.
Speaker 4: Week thank.
Speaker 5: You continue to be a Great, american.
Speaker 1: SIR i try to. Be that's ALL i do is work hard for The american people every. Day, Rob thank you very. Much god bless. You let's continue with. More so we're coming down and unlike The Hyde park, situation which is completely, different this is going to come to a. Head the vote's going to be four to three one way or, Another i'm, told and hopefully the four is on the development developmental side and not the non developmental, side because this project makes all the sense in the. World much Like Hyde, park does not one size does not fit. All Bill cunningham seven HUNDRED. Wlw and we got to.
Speaker 13: Stop coach trust us in those moments and not call, timeouts trust me in those. Moments, gods trust me and just trying to make a. Play so uh, man that's the basketball spun man went in this fun that's that's a great win for.
Speaker 1: Us, hello, quiet And i'm, broadcasting SO i know you don't care about THE, Nba but did you see last night's game with The.
Speaker 8: Pacers saw a little bit of a replay this? Morning will HE i, mean why don't? YOU i mean double team Back Tyree. HALLIBURTON i put all five guys on. Him he's not going to pass it. Around all five guys lead the other four open of The. Pacers Maybe Obi toppin will take the next game.
Speaker 4: Winner five Guy alexander has it nine to. Shoot the defender Is.
Speaker 14: Nemar here comes the left hand, bounce penetrates the, arc Them art cuts him off and he missed off the back of the rim Rebound indiana eight seconds to. Go The pacers are not going to call a time. Out haddiburton has it with three high parting with two pulling up ahead heading with three tenths of a second to? Go how many more times can this team do?
Speaker 10: That.
Speaker 8: Sowets that's on The pacers radio network right, There, Willie AND i mean the guy's done, it what like four or five games in a.
Speaker 4: ROW i mean it's or whatever it.
Speaker 1: Is you know that guy right there right, THERE i think he's number zero and.
Speaker 4: Ten wins the ten seconds right? There get, him three, guys get.
Speaker 1: Him every which, way, right make someone else beat, us, right but that.
Speaker 4: Guy make him go, backward make him go.
Speaker 1: Backwards Remember Barry bonds was once walk with the bases, loaded right because they were two runs, up exactly the managers you know, What i'm gonna Walk Barry, bonds, right but the bases? Loaded what well it worked, Out but That Tyreee, Halliburton i'd say that guy's not going to beat.
Speaker 8: US i hope they win it all In indianapolis because that team will get that town will go, well they're going crazy, anyway BUT i mean it will be party when they show.
Speaker 4: Up they never win the, TITLE nba. TITLE i THINK i think they got THE.
Speaker 1: Aba, yeah BUT i think they're one of five franchises both never BUT okac won AN nba title In seattle doesn't, count BUT i guess it.
Speaker 4: Does but The pacers have NEVER i want that team to. Win.
Speaker 8: Amen Will he are the a stuot reporters of proud, service every Local Tame Star heating and air conditioning, Dealers tamestar quality you could feel on the Beautiful East side Called Clements heating And air at nine three seven.
Speaker 4: Four four four forty four oh. One i'm glad you brought that up.
Speaker 1: Segment how about A Texas tech superstar female pitcher becoming the first one million dollar women's softball player At Texas. Tech that, pitcher that's, right they're giving her a million. Dollars thank, you female college at. Million Texas tech And texas go out of. Tonight the series tied one, One, willie and the women's championship is up for grabs.
Speaker 4: Tonight who's playing in the Championship Texas, tech The Red.
Speaker 8: Raiders we're Taking texas at home by the way Of Joe, walter The Great Joe.
Speaker 4: Walter and then The Texas.
Speaker 1: Longhorns, Well texas Plays Ohio, state don't?
Speaker 4: They is that is that?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: First, yeah first game of the season college. Football, yeah the. Horseshoe yeah you talk how About Tyrese, haliburton that guy right. There, yeah someone, else but just go get. Him the reason they didn't call a time out because the players have got to react without the coach telling them what right?
Speaker 8: Right AND i mean why not just why not give him the ball and have and if he, misses you know what the, heck say the hell with?
Speaker 4: It well the the let's See reds.
Speaker 8: Update reds are opening a three game set up against Those Arizona diamondbacks. Tonight his number is zero by the, way six' ten With sports talk And The arnell carriers inside pitch And Then Kelsey Chevrolet Extra inning show after. The game Now the snakes come to town at thirty one and, thirty one winners a.
Speaker 4: Four straight arizona just weft the Series. In atlanta now.
Speaker 1: Them the Snakes swept. Atlanta wrecked they're coming here hot as.
Speaker 8: A Firecracker the reds with another transaction today infielder ces lower. Back Inflammation that's Christian And carnassio strand, to, you mister.
Speaker 4: He's, gone no he's off the OFF.
Speaker 8: The dl they've activated him off the TEN DAY i l how long Designated catcher austin wins.
Speaker 1: For assignment how about this that means ces. Is back i'll believe IT when i. See, it yeah, This Season tyrese halliburton has hitt in its downing thirteen of fifteen time or game winning shots in the final two minutes of the fourth quarter every time, this season, he said thirteen. Of fifteen you KNOW what, i say that guy, right there get. Number zero, surround him, around him. Surround him you don't have time to. Pass it you don't, have time.
Speaker 8: Right or just stand in front of him and block him. Or something what are you? GONNA do i don't get blow, Him. Up willie, Let's See kentucky, baseball attorney they had a, rain delay so highlands In south ward are.
Speaker 4: Just underway.
Speaker 8: Let's see In the State of softball Tournament, in kentucky It Was Henderson harrison County Beating holy cross thirteen. To Nothing Ohio softball Division three state Semi final Dover Defeats western brown.
Speaker 4: Seven.
Speaker 8: Nothing, unbelievable tomorrow good Luck to leven and they Take on lancaster In the Division one state. Semi finals best of luck next week early On for Baden And indian hill to make the state. Baseball tournament.
Speaker 1: ISN'T well A man walker the voice Of Indian, hill.
Speaker 4: Sports and he does a. Great job.
Speaker 8: Let's see so also tomorrow In The, Indiana boys let's See baseball Greensburg and Scottsburg and providence Takes On. Switzerland county good Luck TO. Saint x Wonder where? ROCKY is i Bet you he's Headed to columbus For the Division One State Lacrosse championship sunday As the Bombers.
Speaker 4: Play Cleveland.
Speaker 1: Saint i's by, the Way the pacers three years ago had a trade in which they Were Trading. Tyresse halliburton he would end up after a three way Trade, in sacramento and the general manager said the trade was agreed to on. The phone but then one of the four players involved in this multi party trade had just sprung has frained his ankle during, the game and one of the parties of the three way, trade, said well we're going to wait until make sure it's not a more. Serious Injury Wasn't tyresse halliburton? Somebody else so the trade automately was. Not made it was like no, big Deal and halliburton Stayed in indianapolis intead of Going.
Speaker 4: To sacramento, your comments?
Speaker 1: Wouldn't YOU the gm Of the, PACERS said I loved halliburton's, passing ability but he lacked aggressiveness.
Speaker 4: In scoring oops that was twenty. Twenty. Two oops he said he Lacks, aggressive.
Speaker 8: Well there's room for, improvement always so he worked. On it wall he just hits. Game winners how about thirteen? To fifteen, thank you.
Speaker 4: Let's go let's leave that guy.
Speaker 1: By, himself yeah that's not, double teams like leaving you alone by. My, sport yeah at, the, park right the park will. Arise Again. Get cunningham by, The Way jay phillips just left as our Superintendent effective. June, thirtieth okay and he's Going, to fairfield.
Speaker 4: The home Of.
Speaker 8: The indians our Loss is. Fairfield's gain and what are you going to do take over? His ad i've been asked to become the principal slash Superintendent Of Deer.
Speaker 1: Park schools it's between Me And. Jim stall so we're going. TO see i could be a, professional educator but not from noon. To, Three no i'm taking off okay to. Do, Radio okay i'm. Not kidding how about the? General manager, hanlon said we're not Sure that halliburton had any aggressiveness, On offense what got a little better in that aspect of.
Speaker 4: The game and what if they what if they?
Speaker 8: Traded Him Then brobby pacers would have never made, it well, you know and then last, night, too well you got to give it Up former dayton stand out home Of The flyers Obie topping how? About him haliburton only had, fourteen points, that's all but the Game Winner obi toppin.
Speaker 4: Had seventeen Out, of DAYTON.
Speaker 1: The gm And the pacers said he's somewhat unselfish to, his detriment he's actually negatively impacting his teammates because he refuses.
Speaker 4: TO score.
Speaker 1: I think he's got a little better at. Twenty, twenty yeah going to, something well and the more aggressive, he becomes the more likely he's. His value so at some point the last, THREE years I guess i would say that he's got a lot. OF value i guess it. Became aggressive i'm reading the story from twenty.
Speaker 8: Twenty, two WELL like, i said that's that's that's the mindset you had at. THE park i always scored Right And joe Frederick At notre Dame In, Green Hills, green, hills right How About tony pike with, you see.
Speaker 1: He was the only player last year ON The us olympic team who didn't get any, playing time and it shook him. A lot, he SAID what i DIDN'T get i didn't play. A minute but he got, a ring, he says.
Speaker 4: Got, a, medal right, HE said i.
Speaker 1: GAVE it i got a ring in. THE medal i kind of gave it AWAY because i had nothing to do.
Speaker 4: With it, IT'S like, i think how did you miss?
Speaker 8: THE thing i think in twenty, Twenty, eight Willie if halliburton is, STILL playing i think He's ON team usa with no problem.
Speaker 4: At all this, time around.
Speaker 1: He has a better shooting percentage in the fourth Quarter Than, Oscar Robertson michael Jordan Or.
Speaker 4: Larry bird.
Speaker 6: Is?
Speaker 8: That now that's that's the high cotton, right there the, Big o Michael.
Speaker 4: And larry and by, the way there's, a chance but he was, years ago he wasn't too what what the.
Speaker 1: Guy twenty, Twenty two he wasn't Aggressive, Aggress okay, and uh there's a Chance That larry bird is indicated a desire to Come To Deer Park high school to.
Speaker 4: Help us, Play again no, help us help us raise a. Little, money wow how?
Speaker 1: ABOUT that, i said if he wants to come to help the Kids At, Deer Park, indiana state we will.
Speaker 4: Do It.
Speaker 1: The sycamores now you know that the State of ohio has invested a million Dollars In Deer Park's, Technical school so kids that don't know what to do in, their, life right the State of ohio has invested a million dollars to help middle class kids learn a trade in which you're certified coming out of.
Speaker 4: High school how. ABOUT that i want To Thank mike dwine. For that would? YOU agree i would, Say, so yes did a good.
Speaker 8: Job there, Good. Job mike how about? This one when you have you on the, Show again i'm gonna. Get them he's been rather ELUSIVE and i talked to. Him yesterday.
Speaker 4: Oh, My BET but i mean you got to get him on. The air, he said it isn't quite, time yet he said.
Speaker 10: He.
Speaker 8: Does okay How is Jeff this joe doing? These days he's still UPSET about, harambei.
Speaker 1: Yes ok and twenty, twenty TWO the gm Of the patriots said he's worried more about goldfish in a giant Box of rece's puffs rather than being aggressive with.
Speaker 4: THE ball i, don't, know well get rid. Of Them So indian alpas want to get rid.
Speaker 8: Of them glad. They didn't what, She's unbelievable annie mack.
Speaker 1: Helco puffs spent too Much time and also, He said i'm not sure the kids happy.
Speaker 4: BEING here i think he's.
Speaker 8: Happy now he could probably run for a governor and the mayor Of An. Indian aps they.
Speaker 1: Were a provitive underdog and they had twenty turnovers in the first half and. Still one they didn't lead a point until point, Three seconds, thank you. He said, ALSO said I think tyresee's room. FOR improvement i hope he gets better in twenty.
Speaker 4: TWENTY two i THINK he's i think you're you're.
Speaker 1: A correction if somebody had said, to him this kid tyrees in twenty twenty five would be shooting in the fourth quartern overtime Better Than, Michael Jordan oscar Robertson And. Larry, bird yeah you would, have said, uh, no, no no, no way, not kid there no.
Speaker 4: Number zero now time with cocoa puffs correct and.
Speaker 1: Recy, cups wow what talk about the red segment can give me?
Speaker 4: Any hope give.
Speaker 8: Me hope starting tonight with hope let's see they got the three With The.
Speaker 4: Arizona.
Speaker 8: Diamondbacks willie then it doesn't get any Easier, Because, monday Tuesday and wednesday afternoon you Go. To cleveland you need one win there to Secure The. Ohio cup Then what then next weekend they Go, to detroit who's already won forty.
Speaker 1: Plus games then What the tigers? Are rolling AND then i Think the yankees come. To town yankees come down in a couple come to town a couple. OF weeks i got a Bet. WITH austin i Bet the reds in the Month of june would win six games or More. In june he took the under and bet me a Hot, Fud, sunday dame are they gonna win? Six games that's a game and a half week in the Month.
Speaker 4: OF june i, would say, So yes we'll see. About that?
Speaker 1: What else I'm Watching texas tech tonight to watch this million. Dollar softball she's a picture of great notes BECAUSE she's i.
Speaker 4: Watched her the.
Speaker 8: Other night it, WAS like, i mean it just comes in in a blur and his problem like YOU. And i when we Went to williamsburg, that day one woman what was? Her name she Kicked the cross went to one.
Speaker 4: Of, them yeah she went down. TO it i did foul tip the ball. With that.
Speaker 1: That's true, You're right but How About barry bonds about ten, years ago was in his heyday With. The giants they managed puts up four fingers female softball Pitcher, all americans tall. Blonde woman was it Was? It finch was It Hurt? Jenny finch and they in batting practice Before a. Giants game he got. In there, no way didn't. TOUCH her i was gonna say, he didn't, so, no wait they throw from forty six feet. On, me Yeah But barry bonds Didn't touch so give me out Of the.
Speaker 4: Stude's report we had too many important matters.
Speaker 8: To attend william was on, This day, june sixth twenty twenty Three in. Red's history They Placed nick senzel on the il with a right knee, injury again and they Call up Li D la Cruz FROM Triple.
Speaker 1: A lobelle we need more, of them and look. What happened we need more, of them.
Speaker 4: And also willy on this day eighty one.
Speaker 8: Years ago don't forget pivotal Moment In world war two eventually led to the Collapse of Hitler's war Machine d day and every one man and woman that was involved in that and the planning of that incredible invasion that led From The omaha Beach, to paris Fr. To Berlin As WORLD war ii came started to come to, an end.
Speaker 1: But just as the jam Of the pacers wanted to get, Rid Of tyrese halliburton needed too much work on.
Speaker 4: Offense segment get me out Of The.
Speaker 8: STOOG'S report willi everybody have a, great weekend watch out for the rain and. Go rids we leave you with the immortal words Of The.
Speaker 4: Stooge report next week's highway patrol story is a very. UNUSUAL one i hope you'll be with us.
Speaker 5: Until then remember it isn't the car, that kills it's.
Speaker 4: The driver This Is brederick, crawford saying see you. NEXT week a great trade, not made would? You?
Speaker 1: Agree yes thirteen of fifteen on SEVEN. Hundred wlw, that's it your