Speaker 1: Welcome to Destiny. Now here's your host, Cliff Dunning.
Speaker 2: That is the remarkable sound recording of a Palladeon beamship from nineteen eighty that was taken in Switzerland out in a farm a farmer named Billy Meyer, who was allowed to take photos of this specific type of ship and understand how it works. And not only was the inner engines of this UAP recorded, but also information was divulged on how it works, its operations, the time it takes from the PLDs constellation to Earth, and what happens to the occupants of the ship.
Speaker 3: Hi, this is Cliff.
Speaker 2: Today we are celebrating the forty fifth anniversary of what is possibly one of the most remarkable contacts ever recorded in our century, which is that Billy Meyer Pladean contact which happened in the late nineteen seventies, nineteen seventy two through I believe it was eighty one between some Jazzy who was a cosmonaut from the Pliades with Billy Meyer, who was a Swiss farmer who was chosen to receive information on this constellation and actually where Earth was at the time in terms of evolution. My guest today is Britt Elder who has written this book called UFO Contact from the Pleades, Volume one, Volumes one, and two, and I actually remember this research quite distinctly because as a program director in San Francisco, we had a number of individuals who were researching this amazing case. And what makes it one of the most outstanding contact stories is that not only was Billy Myers selected to receive information, but over a period of I think it's about five or six years, these beamships would show up to display their technology. Billy and one or two other people from his family were allowed to fly inside these craft, and we get a sense of just how these craft are created. We later learned that the Pladeans are about three thousand years advance of us technologically. What's even more interesting is the fact that they actually talk about their evolution where we're at right now, and how they also went through a period of nuclear crisis. The threat of war and elimination was very high on the scale, and an earlier phase of their development their evolution actually included a war where nuclear weapons were used. And then the story goes that the civilization, the Pladean civilization had to basically reboot a scenario at the time that they were working with and hoping that we wouldn't go through it. So we're still at a phase where there is a threat of nuclear launch and nuclear weapons being used and the possible devastation. We're crossing our fingers that doesn't happen. So, but of all the cases that we've had on this program, I think that Billy Meyer case is really one to think about, one to praise because the governments were not allowed to be a part of it. In fact, NASA and the United States governments as well as European governments were notified, but they didn't react until well after the contact began. And communications between the cosmonaut sim Jazzy and Billy Myers was documented in a number of interviews and books and articles. And you know, we've talked about the different contacts we've had Whitley Strieber on the program, who really paints a fairly disturbing aspect of contact with aliens. But we can say from the start the contact between these Pladeon cosmonauts and Billy Myers is pretty positive. It's very forward thinking, it's information exchange and apparently, and we'll learn more about this today, there is a great deal of early preparation between pladeons who met with Billy prior to coming with their beamships to Switzerland.
Speaker 3: And I mean, I.
Speaker 2: Really enjoyed. This has really got me started. This is like we're talking nineteen seventy two's when he started having contacts. I mean, it was everywhere. It was shocking, and I think they knew that if they went through the Apartment of Defense or the Pentagon or the governmental agencies, they would be shut out. It would be suppressed as it most of the sightings and the contacts are today and we wouldn't know what was going on. And this this these cosmonauts knew ahead of time that are where we were evolution wise wouldn't allow their contact information to be released. So today's program is we are not Alone. And my guest is author and research investigator Britt Elder. I guess today is Britt Elder. She is an investigative author and documentary filmmaker who has explored different UFO scenarios around the world. And she actually visited Billy Meyer at his farm in the late nineteen seventies and interviewed him extensively, bringing back photographs and information on this contact with this alien group. From the Pleiads, So you're not part of moufon. You were independent researchers. How did you get in touch with Colonel Wendell Stevens who is a ufologist and I had known him for a number of years through the UFO interest that I had. He's somebody that you hired or did he meet with you and your husband?
Speaker 4: He was the prison friend. We had known each other for years. He had been he had actually gone to Ecuador with Lee when Lee was doing a lot of exploration down there, and we had known him for years and years. He brought the case to us, and you know, when we looked at the photographs, we just said, oh no, these can't be real. They're too perfect. So that sort of set that up. And then Wendell went on over to Switzerland and he met with Meyer. He came back and he says, I absolutely need a strong investigative body behind this. If we do anything with it, we've got to do it as a team. So we brought our associate Tom Welchin, and we decided, okay, we'll tackle it. We went from there.
Speaker 2: I think it's wonderful that you went to Switzerland to meet with Billy Oh and I didn't realize that until I read that in the book.
Speaker 4: How do you there? For over a seven year period of the investigation, we spent over a year living at the farm, Lee and I did okay. We had a little camp trailer right next to the house, and we stayed there at the farm during any trip that we need over there.
Speaker 2: What does Billy say about Because I know, I know the story and it's all coming back to me now through various lifetimes and it just gets very convoluted earlier meetings and Indian sover and so on. But what does Billy say about why he was chosen as the contact?
Speaker 3: Because this is a huge.
Speaker 4: Deal and it goes to reincarnation. Yeah, because they recognized his life pattern as being from the plates, they felt com triple with it. But they monitored him for ten years before they initiated this contact on January twenty eighth, nineteen seventy five. They wanted to see if he would be capable of actually accepting the pressures that would come along with being an open contactee. That's the reason for the monitoring for ten years. That's when they initiated the contact with him and set up this communication and turned over the evidence, but they really felt they had to do it, and just to kind of go through a little bit of other contact ee history besides Billy, it seems quite often contacts start with children between the age of five and six. I've run into more and more contact used to said, oh, I saw something when I was five and I looked up and then i started getting these telepathic thoughts, and I've run into that all the time. That was no different for Billy. He was with his father, they were out walking, he looked up, he saw this craft. He says, what is that? And it was during World War Two? And his dad said, that's one of Hitler's airships. Well, Billy didn't feel right about that, but at the same time he wasn't quite sure, and then he began having telepathic contact with an individual. So, yes, it seems to be something that it happens quite often when you're really discussing contactees that had an experience as a child, and then throughout their life they've had these intermittent contacts and then finally a great big contact.
Speaker 3: Is it your belief?
Speaker 2: And maybe Billy has out been outspoken about this, but is he the only one from Earth that these Thedean cosmonauts have contacted with the same frequency as him, or is this going on all over the place, all over the planet Earth.
Speaker 4: Billy has said that others have been contacted, that they made the plade Ins made attempts to contact others, but as far as he knew, he was the only contact given the evidence and has this ongoing communication m wonderful.
Speaker 2: I think it's important for our listeners that you give us a little highlight about the historical.
Speaker 3: Contact.
Speaker 2: And I don't want to get too heavy into it, but it's important that we understand that during the Dynastic Egyptian period, the Maya, the Chinese, there have been exchanges of information, if you want to call it that. There may have there may be a little technology involved, but you don't really say that. But we think it's perhaps maybe pushing in the right direction. Kaka bit about the historical notion of Pladeans interacting and being, as you call it, the big brothers, the big sisters of our race.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's very interesting because well, we started looking into the history of the Plates. It's a very young star system, so we're wondering, well, okay, it's so young, how would they be visiting us for so long as they had claimed with Meyer. But we found in every indigenous culture that we researched all through Africa, through Europe, North America, South America, Asia, they all revered the Pleades. They were looked at as the harbingers of destiny. They were always there to help fill in a space of knowledge that was needed at the time. In any cases, it was to improve agriculture or to create an observatory where they could observe specific things. They were looked at and always referenced as female, the Seven Sisters, things like that. But it goes through all cultures, and we've really started looking heavily into North American cultures because all of the indigenous people here, all of the nations, all have a big connection to the Pleiades. Many say that when you die, your spirit goes to the Pleiades. So yeah, it's quite fascinating, but it is all over the work and they all look at them as bringing good information to them.
Speaker 2: I like the aspect of the book where you actually talk about certain temples. You reference Dendera, the city where there's the Hathor Temple, which I've actually been to, and you say that in some portion of the walls, there's a hieroglyphic that states specifics regarding the plates talk a little bit.
Speaker 4: Of yeah, it specifically shows ladies and that that is where the source of contact came from, and that was That's only one of many many examples. I'm in northern Arizona and up here at Hope there is a beautiful petrocrif glyff wall that they believe references the Plates coming down to speak with them. You find this all over the place. It's not just in the Greek temples or in Egypt, George, just in one specific location. It's literally all over the place. Wong Ti of China, he was one that said the Plates came in and told him you have to do this, this and this to make a good, strong culture. And that's all in there. I mean, it's literally something that's throughout and around the globe.
Speaker 2: I mean, they appear to be. And I want to talk about some Jazzy the cosmonaut who's very outspoken with billion It featured all through your book. It seems like not only are they guiding us as a force as a civilization, that's according to the writing, about three thousand years older than us, which is substantial, but they have more. They're more involved than simply teaching. You suggest that maybe they were the ones that created us, and we might be hybrids.
Speaker 4: I guess hybrids. Yes. They claim that they seeded this planet along with other extraterrestrial cultures, creating civilization here, and that's why they sort of look at us as their little brothers and sisters. They don't want us to go through the same traumas that they have gone through in their development. Very concerned about that because they did not originate in the Pliades. They originated in the star system Libra, in the Constellation of Libra, and their planet there was much like ours. There were warring factions on that planet and they ended up destroying it. The difference was those individuals have the capability of leaving and going to a new star system, finding a planet they could engineer, and then creating a life space where they could live on that planet. Originally it wouldn't have held life, but they had the ability to engineer it and to get to it. We don't have that ability, and they're very concerned about us now because we are such a fractured group of people. We need to come together and that's one of their strongest messages is that we have to learn to communicate, to listen, to hear, to move forward with the idea is rather than to get stuck in conflict.
Speaker 3: Can you speak to.
Speaker 2: The different races on the planet Earth, the African centric, the Asian Centric, the Caucasian eurocentric people, I mean, the Pladeans that I have got a sense of from this writing seem to be they look Caucasian to me. But would you say that these other races were from the other complementary races who came in seated Earth.
Speaker 4: Yes. In fact, the African group that you spoke of is usually associated with Lyra, and they're a black race. The Chinese and the Japanese both in their history say that they come from a planet on the other side of our sun. Neither of them name it, but it is written in their history. The Platians are very much like us from the standpoint of looking human. They are tall, they are usually fair scanned, blonde haired, blue eye, more of your Scandinavian looking individuals.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they.
Speaker 4: Do have a difference. They have an ear lobe that comes right into their jaw. It just comes straight down this way, and that was one of the first things that Billy noticed. How different that was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, amazing.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about some jazzy. She is the cosmonaut who works with Billy and has a connection. I guess they speak together telepathically. She comes in at the very beginning, I think, doesn't she introduce herself she's the captain of this group or something.
Speaker 3: Speak talk a little bit about her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when she first amountability and he does a great job of explaining this in the documentary. But she came in and she said, I am a captain of a group in this sector of space, and I have been designated to contact you as soon.
Speaker 3: Was that mean designated?
Speaker 4: She was actually given that a kind of appointment. Okay, you go meet with him because there was that past life connection that they recognize. So that's how that began. And then the conversations were primarily with Semyasa, but there were others involved too. There was Petah and there was Ketzel, and they were both male. Simyasa told Billy that the reason that they selected a female to meet with him first is that men of Earth were less hostile to women, and therefore it would be an easier conversation the first time around.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 2: She has a well of knowledge. And I mentioned this again for those of you listening. In this book that is coming out UFO Contact from the Leads, it is pack full of photographs. It's probably the best example of craft. And we're gonna talk about the different craft in a minute here. But there is a pet. Who's the picture of the woman? It's not her some jazzie, it's somebody else.
Speaker 4: It's Ascot and she is supposed to be from the Dolla universe. Yeah, that's one of those photographs. We'd talked briefly about why people attacked this case. Yeah, I think that's important to address because it's something you cannot say for sure. Is a person called Ascot from another universe? That's Billy's true. He knows that, but there's no way to verified that that's who she is or what she is. A lot of people came out and said, oh, no, she's an actress. Okay, but still he has that. And then you question, and we asked, Billy, is this a representative picture of the individual you met named? Ask it? And he said, no, that's it. So what do you do when you have the physical evidence that no one can duplicate? And that includes the medal. At that time, the photographs in the movie footage. There were no photoshop programs. Nobody had a camera on their phone of any type. The medal has a thulium in it, which is a rare Earth element. How to armor with the sixth grade education know to get that incorporated into a medal that was created with the cold fusion process, which we could not do at that time on this planet. So no one has duplicated evidence. They couldn't, but it was easy to attack the things. It didn't sit right, and even in the book I explained, many of these things made us question too what is this? But when you have that much evidence, we had to rely on the physical things we could analyze as investigators and move forward from them.
Speaker 2: One of the sad aspects of this is his own wife was like debunking him, and I wanted to ask you didn't she see these craft too?
Speaker 4: He did? Was not em her on camera saying that oh really, yes, I do. Yeah, she saw the craft. She never had contact with Samyasa. That wasn't allowed. Billy was the only one to have contact, but she and many and many other people saw the craft, experience the sound at one point, she was on one end of a field, Billy was on the other. They both had cassette recorders and they were recording the audio of a UFO. They were watching Wow. And then for her to come out after the divorce, which was a pretty contentious divorce and say what she said that this is a hub cap.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, that's what it was. Yeah, yeah, so she was just being sour.
Speaker 3: She's just being sour. She was.
Speaker 4: She was angry, and truthfully, I understand that anger to a great degree because her life was turned upside down. People would show up at the farmhouse all hours of the night, demanding attention, demanding to speak to Billy. They just walk in the door and sit down at the kitchen table and wait for him. Yeah, it was pretty rough. Her daughter survived an attempt to kidnap her, Billy have several assassination attempts were present when one took place. So, yeah, this it was rough.
Speaker 2: Did the plea these express a desire for Billy to make this known nationally internationally.
Speaker 3: Or what were there?
Speaker 2: What were their goals in contacting him?
Speaker 4: That was the bottom line. Take this to the world, Let them know that they are not alone and part of that was because our space program was really developing at that point, you know, for sending Voyager off to ju Bitter and everything else. We were talking about manned missions eventually to Mars. We're talking about now and we have to realize that we're going to run into other beings out there that may not think exactly as we do, and we have to be able to handle that. Yeah, and that really is one of the reasons we wanted to bring this book back out now. It's just we've got kids now that are into I'm going to live on Mars then know that you're not going to be alone out there, that there are going to be other civilizations.
Speaker 2: But Brett, why is it that we aren't having And you may know more about this than I do, but why aren't we having more forward action types of communications with off world types where welcome to the planetary system by the way, we're close by and so forth and so on. Is it a complete blanket cover up by the military that we're not allowed to have this or do the powers of be just say, look, you're just too unevolved to take this.
Speaker 4: I think we have to grow into it. I think we have to develop as humans to learn to respect whatever else is out there. I think there is the degree of cover up. There are so many incredible experiencers out there, They had just remarkable encounters with all different types of beings, and yet you don't hear the positive side of it. We are, unfortunately a world much more steeped in fear. We prefer to be in that panic mode or oh my gosh, if I don't know what it is, I have to be afraid of it, and the lack of curiosity I think has helped spark that. But now there is a new curiosity happening thanks to the government part. Although I don't fall in line and say they've got to tell me it's real or not that comes from here, as far as I'm concerned. Every individual makes that their own decision. But I think the government coming out and showing the TikTok video and talking to the Navy captains, that's made a big difference for a lot of people who are now curious, where before they wouldn't even think twice about having an open conversation about UFOs.
Speaker 2: Do you think our government is and I'm speaking more in line with the DoD and NASA, our concerned you bring up in the book a very famous document, the Brookings Institute document, which was made created in nineteen sixty many years ago, in which they looked at and surveyed people and basically the bottom line was that people would commit suicide, the society would go to hell in the handbasket, and of course religion would falter. Since that time, they I think it was NASA had a theologial theologian look at it, religion, just look at it, and the same response kind of came out, No, we don't think it's a good idea, so for and so on. Why are they asking the religions? Why don't they ask social media people exactly which would be Which makes me think that and this is just my feeling, it's kind of a backward look at this phenomenon of alien interaction, off world interaction to welcome us into a collective.
Speaker 3: What do you say about that?
Speaker 4: I absolutely agree with you. It's unfortunate that they not only take it to religion, but they take it to fear. And when you pose a question based in fear, you will get a fearful answer. They haven't learned the art of neutrality yet. But if you took it to Facebook, on a neutral lap or any other social media aspect and said do you believe would you how would you react? I think the responses would be remarkable. The powers be don't give the people credit for their curiosity and their knowledge and the ability to research. We don't have to buy into what we're being told by whomever the power is at the moment. We need to find it within ourselves, in our own research and our own ability to learn. That's part of growth, and if you just follow, you never grow. So I always say good on the government. I think they did a wonderful thing by opening the door, but now it's up to us as individuals to learn more.
Speaker 2: Now when you say open the door, I think you're referring to the rebranding of UFOs quaps, which is like, well, I guess that's kind of good.
Speaker 4: The same thing.
Speaker 2: It's the same thing. We don't get much more details about the beings and the craft or whatever. And I've had a number of I had a astronomer from NASA actually began chronicling these things.
Speaker 3: And he was blacklisted.
Speaker 2: I want you to talk a little bit, and I hope you know who this individualist I'm about to speak on which is doctor Avy Lowe Harvard University. He has been looking at what he believes is off world probes that have been observing us, and about a year ago he scraped the bottom of the Pacific Ocean to pick up what he believes were pieces of the exotic metals of one of these probes.
Speaker 3: What do you think?
Speaker 2: And I think he's on our side in other words, in terms of information release, We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we'll return shortly with my guest today, Britt Elder discussing her new book, UFO Contact from the Pleiady, the forty fifth anniversary edition. We'll be right back. My guest today is Britt Elder. She is a ufologist. She has studied the UFO phenomenon for decades and has now compiled a book called UFO Contact from the PLDs Volumes one and two. And this is a look at the one of the most spectacular contact cases from a alien group coming from the constellation PLDES and their contact with a Swiss farmer named Billy Meyer. What do you think is the likely outcome of a disclosure? In other words, not just first and you might be going, Cliff, I don't know, but I'm curious because you're kind of steeped in this.
Speaker 4: You know, I don't know what it would be, but I think I have a pretty good idea. I think it would be manipulated. Unfortunately, with AI, now the question asked to come up immediately, is it real there is a AI? Yeah, exactly like the old memory X tech, you know, tapes like yeah, that's going back, but it's I think it could be manipulated, and I think that could be very unfortunate. That's why I always tell anybody i'm speaking with, it's up to you to do the research. You've got to find out what resonates with you and why it resonates with you. It's not about the government saying, oh here, it is great if they do, but what are they also telling you with it? What can you learn from it? So it comes back to the individual. And I love the fact that today there are so many study groups popping up all over the place. It wants to know and we need and I've been saying this for some time, we need a repository. The UFO cases, good bad, in different abduction contact ee documented and not are available for people to peruse and look through.
Speaker 2: Well, isn't that kind of move Does that move on in a way?
Speaker 4: Originally?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Where do people go to find those stories? And I know mister Green would have done a lot of work with all of the old classified documents by releasing what he could, He's done great work. But we need one space, one giant internet site where everything can go on and the documentaries that have been made and never seen, like a documentary we made eighty two, went to our mailing list and that was it. So released it with this book and it's out now, same title UFO Contact from the Plates and it's available on Amazon or you can stream it from the publisher Beyond Words. But we thought, all right, we need to start putting all of this information out there, whether it's something we worked on or not, because there's so much there. Yeah, it's just it's invaluable right now that we learn and we understand.
Speaker 2: Is there some footage of these craft hovering in your documentary?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yes, oh you got so I have to go find that so those of.
Speaker 4: You listening, I'll get your copy. But yes, that's wonderful.
Speaker 5: Because you have the footage of three craft in the air at the same time, you have footage of a craft that blinks out in a matter of Now that remember eight milimeter footage, And then do you have all these frames per second?
Speaker 4: Right? No, it blinks out and one frame comes back in another, and the footage has not been tampered with or cut. And this is you know, the old fashioned your mom and dad had it in their movie camera kind of footage.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that's in there. Another one where there is this huff ufo and it's just as they told Meyer. It's writing the human resonance waves of the Earth, and there's a par that drives underneath it on a road. So you get to see all of that and experience that. It couldn't go into the book. We got as much information into the books as we could, but that's different.
Speaker 2: I really appreciate all the different photographs in the book. I want you to talk a little bit about the different types of crafts that are featured, because I think some Jossi says they went home and then because of the time warp or something, they came back with different types of ships that were more advanced, that had different.
Speaker 4: Do different things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, talk about what the early contact with Billy and then the later contact and they're kind of showing off their technology to him, you know, which is kind of cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the very first contact with Billy, they had to take that show and decommission it. And they called the ship's beamships because of the beamships, right, But they had to decommission it because it leaked radiation and they weren't aware of that. We found it when we made the documentary because we brought it in. A Wheeled Hair Group is a company that works with nuclear radiation in Switzerland, very well known, very well respected. They came in and they found gamma radiation levels pegging the meter where Billy had the first contact seven years prior interrupt you.
Speaker 2: So, was it the place where it landed had the high radiation or was it something else?
Speaker 4: No, it was exactly where it landed. He walked the circle the perimeter of it and it was right there in that area. It was fine. Also, yamma radiation high levels in the needle on his mophead and his belt buckle. Oh yeah, so he was exposed to this, which is why they took that draft and decommissioned. They brought in another variation too, which is the craft. You see that looks so sleek and it looks like a little UFO race car. It's beautiful. And then they kept bringing in different craft that could do different things because they could then create an interdimensional craft. They had drone craft that basically monitored, that didn't carry an occupant, but could monitor things happening on Earth as far as atmospheric issues, ocean issues, earth issues, things like that. So yeah, they all had different purposes. But the one that I think is so fascinating is the one with the big cupola on top that so often you'll see at a place called Hassembul and it's snowy underneath. And that is a remarkable craft because you see all the different colors, You see the gold in it, you see silver reflecting in it, you see the mountain reflecting underneath it. It's quite amazing. And that is an interdimensional craft.
Speaker 2: So let's talk about the time factor this. First of all, what's the distance between the Pleiads where they came from and Earth. Isn't it like twenty light years.
Speaker 4: Or something four hundred light years?
Speaker 2: Four hundred which is under our current technology, would take what a thousand years to get to?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but they have a different form of propulsion. They say they use tachion systems, which we found an individual in Scotland, doctor John McVeagh, who was working on tachim propulsion systems at the time. Wow, it's really fascinating. So then we brought in h David Froning and he was from McDonald Douglas and Alan Holt from NASA, and we talk to them, how is it possible. The Pladians say they get from their planet Era to Earth in seven hours, and they explain to so beautifully, because you have a certain period of time where you have to need the atmosphere, and a certain period of time you have to re enter an atmosphere, and everything in between is null and void. There is no time and there is no space.
Speaker 3: There's no time.
Speaker 4: No time. Time is our creation. Wow, No time does not exist. And even the Pladians say, we can't judge time like you do because we have to look at events. We have an event clock. Rather than saying, oh, this will happen in twenty twenty eight, no, we have to say if event A happens, and then event B happens, event C will definitely happen. But if event A happens and B does happen, C won't happen. So that's how they look at time spacing. But they say when you travel in space that distance doesn't exist. Space literally is null and void. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Can they come to Earth and go back in time?
Speaker 4: Apparently the Pladeans through that interdimensional craft can, but other civilizations can and do. Yeah all the time.
Speaker 2: In the book, you hint that there are other civilizations that are here now observing. Is there any sense of how many? And are they kind of like anthropologists that are observing us and wanting to see where we're going as a species.
Speaker 4: Mostly yeah, they want to see what we're going to do with ourselves because we're developing so rapidly. But they all believe we are not baling and seeing our technology with what they termed spirituality, which is understanding that we're all related. It's we're all a part of creational energy and that we need to get along. That's the biggest concern these groups that are coming in have with us. We don't know how to go along. We're like brats in a playground. We're just not doing what we need to be doing.
Speaker 2: I hope we're not brats, but you're brat well, some of us.
Speaker 4: Are, well, there's According to Billy, in nineteen seventy five, there were one hundred and five civilizations watching out over us, just examining what we were doing. Some were having contact, some were abducting people, but they were there watching what was happening here. That's a lot.
Speaker 3: That is a lot of people.
Speaker 2: What does your sense personally on what is happening now with the pleads the contact with Billy? Is is there any more physical context?
Speaker 4: They do have face to face conversations, but they are not supplying any more evidence. There was a pointed time where Billy kept saying, I want more photographs and I want more movie footage. I want more of this and more of that, And they said, how much more do you need? Really, you know, you don't need anything else. From here on, the conversations will be between us and that's all. And that's where they left it. They stopped providing physical documentation. They said he had more than enough and it was up to, as they say, the earth human to realize that it's valid.
Speaker 2: So, you know, it'd be wonderful, it'd be wonderful if Billy got a ghostwriter to write a book about what is what is being spoken about.
Speaker 3: You know what the.
Speaker 2: Goals are, and we see happening because I know it's all about if their spiritual beings, highly evolved beings, it's more about we let them do what they need to do. Yeah, but at some point, don't you think it's important that we get the big brother the big sister to say, let's help, We need to help you so you don't destroy yourself.
Speaker 4: They say that they cannot interfere with us yet, that's a direct quote that they cannot interfere with us yet. And yet is the key word, because if we get to a point where we're ready to destroy the planet and ourselves at that point, Billy, we've had conversations with him about those he does believe they would step in, and that would mean in the case of maybe nuclear war, maybe stopping it. In the case of some other means of destruction of the planet and the population somehow, just stopping that as well.
Speaker 2: But I mean, one of my things about one of my disappointments is that I believe that as soon as we have this disclosure, this very important disclosure, that we're not the only ones we evolve as as a culture. I agree, and it's not a simple evolution. It's a monstrous change. And I can see why religion and the government are kind of like, we're not going to let you know about this, We're going to let you guess at it, because we don't want this information to be released. But at some point it's like it has to be released because it's kind of.
Speaker 3: It's part of our.
Speaker 4: Path forward, right, it really is, and it will change us drastically. When you get to that point. Is when you get into UFOs in the first place, you never get out. That's that's the true big black hole. It just sucks you in and you're there forever. But it starts a curiosity. And when the population gets to the point of really being curious and demanding answers, then I think things can start changing. Then we're growing to a point where we're looking for those answers. But right now there's only a portion of us that are out there looking, and you've got to be willing to look in order to accept. So I think that that's going to be a big deal, and I think that time is coming when you know, maybe our government won't be the first to say, yeah, they're here and they're real. They haven't been the first, let's put it that way.
Speaker 3: No, but.
Speaker 4: Like China ten years ago, twenty years ago, they had a magazine published by the Chinese government on uf boes very open talking about it. You know what goes on in Star City and Russia. I mean that work there quite amazing.
Speaker 2: I had like a big sighting.
Speaker 3: Is that what that was?
Speaker 4: Star City is where the astronauts trained for Russia, and it's they do a lot of psychic work. They do a lot of use this work. I talked to Marina Popovich about this at link and they're very open to communicating with extraterress reels.
Speaker 2: Oh are you saying there's some telepathy going on? Yeah, yeah, we'll talk a little bit about This is news to me.
Speaker 4: Oh, and it's they're open about it.
Speaker 3: They're Russia.
Speaker 4: That's much in the public, but they'll talk about it to anybody that's curious. So if you broach the conversation, you'll probably get an earful. They are actually trying to create conversations with extraterrestrials. They use remote viewing like we used to to try to determine things. They do what doctor Stephen Greer does by going out and trying and call them in. Yeah, you know, all these different things, but they're doing it on a scientific level. And when you do have that science behind you, more people will be respectful of the information you present. It's just the way our mind works. We're in a thump on it world, so we have to have some type of documentation behind it.
Speaker 2: I think you hinted that perhaps another country would be the one that would be the would expose us to first contact or this disclosure, and I actually see that as a possibility. And the Russians have always been very open and positive about alien beings. I mean when they had this whole Mars Moon phobus and they sent out a special satellite the image it, and all of a sudden, the first one focused I got somebody bumped it, you know. And the second one there was a shadow of what looked like a saucer. That thing lost contact too, So they seem to be more and they were like revealing this information where in the United States you'd never hear about that.
Speaker 4: There's another place too, and that's Mexico. I've spent a lot of time in Mexico stay working with investigators down there, talking to pilots, politicians, all of them. They're very open to discussing UFOs. Pilots that I spoke to have had close encounters literally in the air. One pilot destrut on his plane was hit by an object. It broke the strut and he barely got back to the airport and landed. It was something, and the air traffic controllers report him constantly. It's remarkable what's going down there. It began in ninety one. We have over ten thousand videos from Mexico of anomalous objects. Yeah, oh as they called him. But the Mexican government is taking a serious look at this and saying do we need to be the first to come out and say yes, extraterrestrial life exists. They're actually having that discussion in congress in their congress.
Speaker 3: Are they really?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Well, that brings up somebody I wanted to get your comments on, and that's Haimi Massan, who I know who is very very much involved and active in the UFO community. How did we get involved with Billy Meyer? How did that happen?
Speaker 4: Oh God, it was so funny. He was given when Volume one originally came out, he was given the book. He tried to find Lee and I. We were kind of hermits still are. It's hard to get to us and couldn't find us. And eventually he tracked us down through some friends and it was just as the sightings began in nineteen ninety one during the eclipse in Mexico and he called us and he says, I need you guys down here. And at that time he was the editor general of sixty Minutes of Mexico. I mean, he has quite the background. So we went down and we spent a week with them, and we interviewed people, and we looked at all the footage and we said, you got something happening here. And then we were down there about every six months from then on because so much was going on. But I've worked with me since then. I adore him. He's one of the most credible, wonderful, sincere people. And he is a bulldog. If he thinks he's got a bow, he's not turning luci it. He will dig and dig and dig until he gets to the true He's really good. So he got to Meyer through our books and the knowledge that we had worked together.
Speaker 2: Has he actually interviewed Billy or he has?
Speaker 4: He has many times from Mexico TV. Part of it was put on Mexico TV. Some of it has some been released yet. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wow, amazing.
Speaker 2: The books called UFO Contact from the PLEDs Volumes one and two. What makes this a really great book is there's two books combined into one. I keep calling it at a coffee table book because it's a little bigger than wider than normal. But it's because the photos are so dynamic, and uh that's I think that was the purpose of it. Let's talk about Shirley McClain for a minute. She writes the forward. I don't know her that well, but we had interactions when she was speaking at various conferences in LA I think I might have met her in San Francisco late nineties. What is her What is her contribution to this?
Speaker 4: Surely, SHARLEYE and I are best friends. She's an absolute question machine. And he had called and wanted to go to Switzerland to meet Meyer when she was working on out on Link writing it, and we said no. We just got back and she called back. She says, really, I need to talk to him for my book. So we took her over there.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: In a week with Meyer, she had a tape recorder in his face the whole time, question after question after question. She's the most curious person on this planet. I adore her mind. She's just so smart and so inquisitive about everything once the details and she and Billy just spent five days having great conversations, every one of them recorded. They got along fine. He was. He's so great because he's very earthy and open, and you ask him something and if he knows the answer, he'll tell you, and if he doesn't, you'll say, I don't know, I don't know. And it's great. It's wonderful to meet somebody that way. But you know, he's had these experiences and still doesn't know everything.
Speaker 3: So did she include him in one of her books?
Speaker 4: What she did was she made a composite character, the David character, and Out on a Limb is the composite of three contactees. The one she goes to Peru whin oh right, that he has the experience with Maya. That was a composite of three different characters. The information, Yeah, amazing.
Speaker 2: As we conclude, what would you say, Billy is He's still interacting occasionally, I guess with some jazzi. But what is his feeling in terms of humanity.
Speaker 4: He has hope ask you many times, how do you deal with all of the anger and the hatred is directed to you? And he says, Britt, it's so simple. I just send them love. I can't change their mind. They have and that's how he looks at humanity. You have to change your own mind. You've got to do your own work. You have to find what's really inside yourself, and that's what propels you forward.
Speaker 2: People can get this book just came out. It's the forty fifth anniversary edition. It's on Amazon. I would imagine wherever you get your books is available. How can people learn more about you? You have a Facebook page, It's.
Speaker 4: Get a website. You can find out all the things I'm doing or have done there and what's going on with different things in my life. It's brit br t elders e l d e er s dot com.
Speaker 2: And do you have a YouTube channel, Britt? Or is it all the video on your website?
Speaker 4: No, the video will be going up on the website. We are putting together a YouTube channel for it.
Speaker 2: And very good.
Speaker 4: Right now I will be putting some of it on Facebook as well, just so people know what the documentary contains, So we're going to put lots of little goodies out there.
Speaker 2: And as a couple of final questions in the annuals of ufology, where would you say Billy Meyer fits? He's not Betty and Barney Hill. That's a kind of a scary abduction scenario. I'm trying to think of Calvin in Mississippi, which is also scary, and we don't really know if those are aliens, but they look more like cyborgs abducted experimented on him. And there's some other cases. We don't really hear a lot from outside of the US in terms of abduction and experiences because they don't have the same reaction as people in.
Speaker 3: The United States.
Speaker 2: That's right, we all see horror. And where are we on this in terms of.
Speaker 3: The evolution?
Speaker 4: Well, I think the Mayer case actually happened too early. I think the contact with Billy was too soon. I don't think people were really ready for it back in the seventies. I think they are now. And I think bringing this information out, and there's other information coming out from other people that have reportedly at plating contexts things like that, I think it's opening a door to more positive, more nurturing information, and we need that because we need to nurture ourselves so we can go out into the universe and take a rightful space there.
Speaker 2: I don't know if the same scenario that Billy had in Switzerland could be reproduced in the United States. I think it would be so quickly covered up.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's the advantage of being a neutral country, neutral country, country farmer out in the middle of nowhere having these kind of I mean, I don't know, maybe Wyoming or something someone could have contact, but I I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think that's why a lot of these contacts are actually happening in South America and in Latin America is because of that attitude. It's the indigenous people down there are still looking at the skies waiting for their star brothers to come in. We don't do that here. We're locked in our technology, you know, And there's a big difference there. Contexts are happening all over the planet, but we're not hearing about them here. We need to get more information and into the US because there are wonderful things out there that are going on every day and no one ever hears about them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wonderful.
Speaker 2: The book again UFO Contact from the Plea Thedes Volumes one and two, and it's the forty fifth anniversary edition. While time really flies, much success spread, much success on this and that was a pleasure speaking with you, and I'm glad you're still very positive about the phenomenon.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, there's too much there to learn and we can all get a little information and go along way with it.
Speaker 2: Wonderful, all right, thanks for joining me.
Speaker 4: Oh, thank you, Cliff. I love this. This was great.
Speaker 2: We're featuring an incredible opportunity to visit one of the real enigmas of the ancient world, and that is Easter Island in the Pacific Ocean. This is a new tour that we're doing. It looks like this will probably be the only chance we get to go because it's very challenging.
Speaker 3: To get over there.
Speaker 2: But we're lucky because doctor Edwin Barnhardt, our host and our tour leader, has been surveying this island for over a number of years and has some really amazing insights on just how detailed and how complicated and how mysterious this island is.
Speaker 3: Going to be.
Speaker 2: March fifteenth through twenty third, I wanted to ask just a brief question or two, because I obviously have never been there and I'm really excited to be a part of this. It was a highlight talk about the moai.
Speaker 3: There's a number of them, aren't there.
Speaker 6: There are so many moai there it's outrageous. You see from coffee table books that there's lines of them, but in point of fact, there's over one thousand moi and they're spread all over the island. They're where ancient villages used to be, so we're gonna go visit a bunch of those. There's also the quarry. There's one quarry where almost all of them were made, and a lot of them are still half made lying in the quarry. That thing is just a sight to see how grew up.
Speaker 2: Briefly and I didn't realize they have an observatory there. Is it a planetarium or is it more of a setup for evening sites.
Speaker 6: It's a planetarium. It's a passion project by a man named EDMUNDO. Edwards who's been studying the archaeo astronomy of the island for his entire life, I think almost fifty years now. He knows more than anyone and he put together this planetarium to share this lifetime of knowledge with the visitors that come to the place.
Speaker 3: Fantastic.
Speaker 2: So March fifteenth to the twenty third, that is a week, and it sounds like we've really packed a lot in during those seven days, right.
Speaker 6: I tell you, For an island that's only twelve miles across, there is an endless amount of things to see there.
Speaker 3: Looking forward to it.
Speaker 2: Fantastic all right. For more information, go to Earthncients dot com forward slash tours, look for the photo of Ed standing next to one of the big Mai sculptures and registered as soon as you can. I want to let you know that we are now looking at being fairly full. The maximum we're going to take us thirty people, so we might be be getting really close to that. So again go to earth Ancients dot com, forward slash tours.
Speaker 3: Thanks Ed, Thank you, Cliff.
Speaker 2: I think you can hear my frustration in that interview of really nothing as significant happening since this billion my air case. In other words, we haven't had a disclosure from our government. We haven't had anything as outstanding as a beamship coming and hovering over a farm. Thousands of photographs taken, video taken the engines of this craft being recorded and really a dissemination of information from an alien race off world civilization that is reported to have been with us from the beginning and perhaps was part of our development creation what they call hybrid program. So and this is all you know forty five years ago. What has happened since? What is happening now? Why is there such a problem with our government, with the various agencies NASA, JPLT, Department of Defense, the Pentagon, the American government? Why is this being kept secret? And then on top of that, rebranding the unidentified flying objects as unidentified aerial phenomena? Why why do that? It doesn't make any sense. There's a lot of confusion, a lot of problems associated with it. I think that they know a lot more. The government knows a lot more. The United States government knows a lot more than they're leading.
Speaker 3: Us to believe.
Speaker 2: And you know, they haven't figured out a way to shoot these craft down because there are hundreds thousands of years well, as sim Jossi said from the pld's group, three thousand years ahead of US. I mean, that's pretty amazing. Three thousand years of development ahead of US. I really appreciate that. So I hope you enjoyed that interview, tremendously fascinated with this. I will mention this also that we will be having doctor A. V.
Speaker 3: Loeb on the program before.
Speaker 2: The end of the year. Year And as you remember, he was funded to go out and dredge the Pacific Ocean's bottom to collect remnants metal scrap of what he believes is a probe in advanced et probe that entered our atmosphere and burnt up, and they tracked it and they believe they found bits and pieces of it, So we want.
Speaker 3: To catch up with that.
Speaker 2: And the last I heard from him was they're going to go back, and I think they may have already done it or they're about to do it. So we'll learn shortly when he's on the program. So but you know, that's the only disclosure. You know, this really, he's really the only disclosure. And it's a little frustrating because these UAPs are everywhere, being cited everywhere, and why we don't know more is really the big question.
Speaker 3: So that was fun.
Speaker 2: Hey, if you're enjoying Earth Ancients, Destiny and the Special Editions, please consider becoming a subscriber to Patreon for as little as five dollars a month, you can support the work we do here each week on our podcast and it really helps because it's costly, time consuming, and your subscription of five, ten, fifteen, even twenty dollars a month makes a huge difference. We have a lot of thank you gifts for you, up to thirty different ebooks that you can download, unreleased interviews, some galleries, and we do it once a month with me where we kind of catch up on what's going on. People have a chance to ask questions and we get to know what some of the themes are. So again, for more information, go to Patreon. That's p A t R e o N dot com, Forward Slash Earth Ancients.
Speaker 3: And subscribe and subscribe.
Speaker 2: All right, If that's it for today's program, I want to think my guest today Brett Elder and uh the forty fifth edition of her book UFO Contact from the Plades, Volumes one and two. As always, a team of Geltor Mark Foster and everyone who makes this thing happen. You guys are rock all right, take care of me well and we will talk to you next time.