Speaker 1: H h.
Speaker 2: So I saw.
Speaker 3: This TikTok that I wanted to share with you. I like sharing tiktoks during the podcast. I think they're fun to to talk about, like all the things that you know go along with them. And this one is from a prostitute or sex worker, if you if you will, and so I'm gonna bring her up and then we will talk about what she's sharing. And she's sharing about all the money she's been been making as a sex work.
Speaker 2: She'll she'll explain it here coming on.
Speaker 4: This is how much I make in a week as a Miami strippers slash as worker. The last night was Wednesday.
Speaker 1: I were my normal shift from like nine pm until five am, and I made one thousand, four hundred and three dollars cash, and then a guy s held me three hundred and fifty dollars for some lap dances too, So totally I made one thousand, seven hundred and fifty.
Speaker 4: Three dollars last night.
Speaker 3: Seventeen hundred dollars from nine pm to five am. One night of work. Wow, that's one night. Mah, we're not even through the video, like we're not. So that's one night.
Speaker 4: Last time I went into work and one of my regulars from New York came and I made four thousand, seven hundred and eight dollars. I'm kind of an idiot and forgot that I was filming this video, So this is all of my money from the past two days instead of just last night. But yeah, he paid in all fifties, which is really annoying. But I have a million visit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's getting paid in fifties.
Speaker 3: Really annoying when you make almost five thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: All right, selling your snatch.
Speaker 3: Could have been ones, bitch, shut up, could have been pennies. That's your grief? Right, what a bad day?
Speaker 2: How are you functioning today?
Speaker 3: All these fifties? I just can't handle It's too much? Is that one hundred and fifties? I think? So?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Sounds about right? I mean, okay, so are we keeping track? So that was one thousand, seven hundred and now we're at forty seven hundred, So you just we're only on We've only done like three days, right.
Speaker 4: Billion fifties from Okay? So last night was Friday. I worked my normal shift. It was a fight night, which is normally really bad at my club, but I actually made some money tonight. I have one thousand, nine hundred and twenty three dollars here in cash, and then I also have another two thousand dollars that my customer sent me on Venmo last night, So I made in total three thousand, nine hundred and twenty three dollars last night.
Speaker 1: So pretty good night.
Speaker 3: So yeah, she's like a seven grand and a week's worth of wude.
Speaker 2: She's got more than seven grand. She's she's damn near.
Speaker 3: Yeah, still a lot of money. And she's this is Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, four nights. We're not even into like Saturday. Right at the weekend shift. And I don't know if you caught it, but in true form, she was already like, oh I forgot. I was filming this video as we missed today and then so here it is.
Speaker 2: Now this is where it gets good.
Speaker 4: Okay, it is now Wednesday, and I'm realizing it's.
Speaker 3: We went Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday.
Speaker 2: You completely forgot.
Speaker 4: Didn't up take you guys on my Saturday and my Sunday. So this is my money from Saturday, and then this is my money from Sunday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so she's now she's counting it on the video. You couldn't.
Speaker 3: I guess that is exciting. Sure to watch people watch account over twenties.
Speaker 4: Son of my Saturday money. I made three thousand, one hundred and twenty six dollars. Okay. And then Sunday a regular mine went out to Kiki on the River. We had some fun, We went to live, we went to eleven, We did the whole like Sunday itinerary, which you do in Miami. He's not from here, so he was just excited to go out. But like, I've already done all these things, so whatever, and.
Speaker 3: He just gave me five thousand even, So wow, five thousand dollars. Here you go. That's that's a lot of money. She's young too, by the way, she looks maybe twenty three, twenty five. Maybe maybe she looks pretty young. So we're easy at like fifteen grand easy and a week's worth of yeah, and a week's worth of working.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, very good.
Speaker 1: Sunday.
Speaker 4: I was super hungover Monday, which is why you're getting this update on Wednesday. So that brings me what.
Speaker 2: Happened to Tuesday. That's her day off.
Speaker 4: It's a day of rest, little for five nights of work at the strip club to eighteen five hundred and ten dollars. This was a very good week, not my best week, but I'm very satisfied with how it went. This is actually my second best month of all time so far, and I'm trying to hit a pr this month. So I need to make a little less than fourteen thousand dollars over the next six shifts and yeah.
Speaker 3: We'll see if I can do it shifts, by the way she said shifts shift.
Speaker 4: The goal is fourteen thousand more dollars in November. I leave for Thanksgiving next Tuesday, while on Tuesday the Tuesday coming up, So we'll see if I hit it. I'll keep you guys updated. Also, I always see comments of people saying like how do you get people to pay you to go out to dinner or to like go to brunch or whatever. Just tell them like, my time is money, and if you want me to skip going into the strip club, then I need you to commentate me like what I would have made at the club.
Speaker 1: And you can lie to them.
Speaker 4: Just lie to them and be like, oh, on a Sunday, I normally make like I don't know, five six thousand, and then they'll be like, okay, I'll just give you five thousand, even if you wouldn't even if on a Sunday you'd make like a thousand bucks, just tell them five grand, like shoot for the stars.
Speaker 3: It's not that hard or Okay, So let's just say because she said sixteen thousand for the week, and she said that that was a good that was her second best month. Yeah. Yeah, So let's let's just say her average just ten thousand a week, right, and let's just assume she doesn't work every week. Let's just say she works forty weeks, right, that that's four hundred thousand dollars. Yes, that's a lot of cash for shaking your ass or giving them to snatch exactly exactly or doing what God knows what, exactly.
Speaker 2: Whatever they want. Guys can't do that. Guys can't do that.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah they can. Yeah, maybe you're channing tatums up there. No, no, no, and I trolls like us candy. Yeah, yeah, no, we could.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're probably right. I'm thinking of it in the wrong pool though. Yes, we instead of like literally cad uptons of the world, right, which is what we're hoping for, we have got to visit retirement home no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, you get the Mama June's of the world.
Speaker 2: No, okay, you're thinking in the wrong class.
Speaker 3: Okay. Men are men, right, whether they like vaginas or whether they like dick. Right, So you gotta find somebody on the mail side and the homosexual world, got it that has that kind of money And yes, then okay, because.
Speaker 2: To be an escort, you do not have to be a.
Speaker 3: Ten right now, you would You gotta be somewhat attractive. Though. Listen, if you Paul, if you like dial up one eight hundred rentahore right, and they're like, all right, cool, we'll send Sherry over, She'll be there in like twenty minutes, right, And then Sherry pulls up and she's looking like, Mama June, You're not going to be disappointed.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna be like what the fuck is this?
Speaker 3: Now? If I called and I said I need a bb right, then no, I wouldn't be disap That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I look for yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: And men have weird Not everybody wants the perceived student council president girl right right, right, the cheerleader right, Not everybody wants that, right because that costs more money, absolutely, and I think that that runs across the homosexual side too, maybe, so they don't want Now everybody wants Channing Tatum. They can't afford Channing table, right, So you get Gorman instead, right, you get DJ Qualls right right right? And my second thought on that is you grow out of that eventually, don't you. I could see where it could be a you know you, somebody could get trapped in that lifestyle, especially making that much money.
Speaker 2: But yeah, you grow out of it eventually, don't you.
Speaker 3: So let's okay, so psychologically and this is gonna We're gonna jump into another genre for a second. Yeah, the story about the man who blew himself up in a cyber truck in Las Vegas, that went down a rabbit hole, all these things, but you know what it ultimately was. The toll on the amount of people he killed weight on him every day every night since then, and it finally broke him and he killed himself and tried to kill some other people.
Speaker 2: It looks like in the process that's it.
Speaker 3: Anytime you do things that involve other individuals, it can weigh on you. And this type of thing weighs on you for one reason or another. You start questioning your self worth, you start questioning the people around. Maybe you get into a situation or you mingle with some people that put you in bad situations. That shit tax is on you. Trauma is a real thing. It has many different levels and layers. Trauma isn't just being abused as a kid. And so I think the trauma you go through weighs on you and you feel like you can't give it up because that much money, and you feel like, what am I gonna do? I don't know how to cut harr yet. I don't know how to be a releasing agent in an apartment complex. You don't know yet, and so you have to take that leap or you're forced to. Right. I've dated a few ex strippers, and that's kind of why I bring that up. I'm like, I think they just kind of either aged out or got tired of that lifestyle. I don't know. I never asked them why I got out of it. You know, well, stripper I would put different to me. I'm I'm putting stripper and in this example because that's what she is, a stripper and an escort, right right, Yeah, as far as I know, I don't know any escorts, but I would think, and I'm just being honest, even with this job, like I'm just getting tired of getting up at three am.
Speaker 2: That is true.
Speaker 3: Everything weighs on you after a while, you know. That's why we have retirement. I would like a little bit of normalcy, right, Unfortunately, Yeah, And I don't know when that's going to happen, but I can get the idea of, like, you're just tired of going out and working till five am, right, I'm tired of getting pounded regularly, right, or like, yeah, I'm going to nursing school, Like I get that that would get old. Yeah, people that work, even like people that work the overnight shift, that weighs on you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you want just a little bit of normalcy.
Speaker 3: So I don't know why this industry would be any less susceptible to that mindset. Absolutely right, But damn that's some good money, but you just you know, walk away from I mean, if you're smart with it, but if you're just spending it like crazy. Twenty three year olds aren't exactly known for being real good with her no no no no, going out and shopping and hitting the clurb and this and that and the other.
Speaker 2: If she's living like other twenty three year olds and piling that money away, she'll easily be a multimillionaire.
Speaker 3: In ten years. Maybe she is in Miami though Miami is very expensive. Fuck Florida in general is just very expensive. Everywhere is expense. You get caught up in the lifestyle, right, right, right, So I could see how you know that could last She made what sixteen grand in a week?
Speaker 2: That may just only last her a week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm fascinated by people that do this industry and like try to make get into something right and listen, I'm not shunning that career. Like do what you want. Man, I don't care, I don't care, but you can't go. It isn't dangerous right when it comes to you don't know who you're with so far as like the John's in this case, you don't know what they're capable of. Yeah, of course there's the practicing safe sex. You know, the drugs that get involved to the that's the obvious, right, The obvious is the sex part and the danger that comes along with that. To me, it is the part you're not aware of. You're when you get in a car with a stranger. That is dangerous, absolutely, even at like on a dating level. Yes, I have read countless stories of where, you know, guy hooks up with this girl he met on tender or whatever insert dating app here and ends up getting robbed, you know, because they were just using it to find unsuspecting people. And that that sucks. But that's not It's not just limited to the Internet and the online dating world. You can meet anybody real live met I'm at a grocery store. Yeah, you know, you take them out and the next thing you know, you're getting fucking robbed outside the lobies. Yeah, or you go to their house and you don't because you're you're like, oh, we've been on a few dates.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, like in general, that stuff's dangerous absolutely. And you that's the part that I think about is like, just even if we talk about all the time, you don't know somebody, right, even if you think you do, You're right, lifelong friends, family, That's why this is all.
Speaker 2: That's why I don't like people at my house, right, I don't know who you know?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: I have a thing where I don't like pictures of my girls posted online. They ain't nothing wrong with that because I don't know who you know, I don't know who your friends is, right right, right right, And you know, kids don't have to be naked for some creeper to fucking beat off to them, you know.
Speaker 2: Yes, as sickening as that is.
Speaker 3: And that when I went on babyk last year, Yeah, when we went to Florida last year, I had my youngest boy come to the house and watch the house right, feed the dogs for me while I was out or whatever. And that was one of my things. You know, listen, your girlfriend come over and hang out. I got no problem with that. Even then, I'm a little literally little leery. But you know I said, your other friends not so much, Yeah, because I don't know who they are. I blame it on my dad too, because he was the same way. You know, I don't know what your friends are capable of, and I don't need him in her case and my joint, Yeah, trying to steal my shit, you know what I mean. And always at that point in time in my life, I was like, Dad, you're crazy, man. But looking back, I'm like, you know that was on something the we know and I think I've sure this shared the story with you off air. Maybe is that there's somebody here that his wife brought somebody over the house so she could change before they went out or something, and then that friend told someone else and they came and robbed the house. Yeah that's not Yeah, And I'm getting ready to have kids that are gonna have friends that come over. Right, you gotta put them through a twenty two point betting process. No, you just got to become vulnerable, absolutely right. Yeah, and it's their house too, and take a chance. Yeah. Yeah, you know. I got that autographed Trey Gman beer. All right, it's in my It's in my cabinet on display or whatever. And I told my boy, I was like, listen, plenty in there drinking the fridge, right botle liquor wreck here, have at it. Stay away from that goddamn can in the.
Speaker 2: Case right there.
Speaker 3: I don't need your friends be like we're out of booze. But we got this one can here. Let's I've seen enough movies. I know what's up. Yeah, not that that can's worth anything. It might be. I don't know. I don't know, and I have to go and look. I just I hope I can instill in my kids respect like I'm trying to do that now, So you're gonna have a partygram people are fine, right.
Speaker 2: Shut it down before the whole school shows up.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know what happened, Dad. I mean, I tried, and I just got out of control. I tried to have boundaries, like I want my kids in my room. It's like, it's not a big deal. Okay, I'm the same way. I've always been that way. Why can't the kids come in here? Because I got stuff in this room that the kids don't need to be messing with. I eat guns and seas, you know what I mean. My wife when she goes out of town, she leaves notes for the girls and then I put them in their bedrooms at night, right, And they were taking a shower in our shower and I came in and they were going through her drawer. Oh.
Speaker 2: I was like, what are you doing? Who're the scene? Where the notes are?
Speaker 3: For that? Mam leise, I'm like, don't be going through a door. Later, my wife kid lost tooth. My wife put them like some stuff in a drawer and I'm like, hey, that's good idea. Why because your kids are going through the drawers, She says, why'd you let them. I'm like, why did I let them? I'm not the one who has the rule that they can be in here, right, it's on you, lady. Yeah, like this was your call. I'm against it, damn sticky fingers. But the point is that you don't know. When you're not around and you're not looking, you do not deal with the exactly because why we did the same ship when my parents were gone, you know, they go get groceries for the afternoon or whatever. I mean, my brother would be in their rifle into to the point to where you know, they put locks on their bedroom's door, on their bedroom doors, you know, and would take the key obviously like lock your like locked bedroom door. Yes, a locked door in the house with the key with the key, and we couldn't get in there.
Speaker 2: And then we learned how to start jimmy and locks, right.
Speaker 3: So it didn't really it helped a little bit, but we stayed wild. To me, yeah, yeah, I'm all for boundaries, but to put a lock in my own home. Now, I've lived in houses with people like roommates, and I've had locked doors then, but these were people that they had no obligation to me, right, right, right, and these are your kids. You'd think they would know.
Speaker 2: Better, you would hope, and it's just as likely.
Speaker 3: But to me, you're like, what message of my trust right, like I'm showing I don't trust, is.
Speaker 2: None at all whatsoever?
Speaker 3: So it's like, I I know it was that way when we were living in Alabama, and I want to say it was that way when we were living here as well, But to be honest with you, I eventually stopped going into their rooms, you know, And so I don't I don't know. And then I moved out, So I don't know. If they kept that same thing with my little brother, yeah whatever, but I know me and my older brother had to deal with it.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 3: The only time I remember going to my parents' room was during Christmas because they they kept the Christmas gifts. You go in there, sneak and try Christmas. Yeah, And I think when they found out I was doing that, my dad started lining leaning his guns up against the toys, and then I was, you know, I was scared of gun, so I was like, I'm a.
Speaker 2: Little draw If I touch it, it may fall over and go off. Yes, yeah, nobody wants that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, Christmas is ruined and I know my kids are about that age, they'll start going to look for Christmas presents. But I think you have to have like an a little bit of ownership. Like if they go looking for me and ruin Christmas, that's on them. I am not going to create a stress for me. There's no reason I can't. As you pointed out, with the lock, they'll find a way, So why engage. We never dug in their rooms for Christmas presents. We always wait until they were wrapped and would try to carefully and skillfully unwrapped the presents. Yeah, right, and uh it worked sometimes, but sometime they always knew that. I don't know what happened, but they always fucking knew. Maybe maybe the tape didn't stick and a fucking flap came up, whatever, I don't know, but there were times it's like they fucking knew we'd been in there digging around. Yeah, and they there was one Christmas where they took everything. We're taking everything back, We're taking it back to the store. Y'all can't stay out of the goddamn gifts. Were taking them all back to the store. No, don't do that, And they did, they did. They did put it in their trunk.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 3: They they thought that we'd take them back to the store, but there was just all in the trunk, so we ended up getting them.
Speaker 2: How much. How heartbroken were you?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: It was terrible.
Speaker 3: Man. I was what maybe nine at the time. So yeah, did you go ever? Did you ever?
Speaker 2: It was after that?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Never did. I never personally did after that. And I don't think my older brother did either. Yeah. Yeah, you've heard me say this for And I think when it comes to like kids opening gifts are going into your room, it hardly matters, because I'm sure I think it's more important as a parent to lead with love than anything else. And people mistake parenting as compliance on if you are doing well as a parent, and I just don't adhere to that mindset. Whether it's right or not, I don't know. I'm just saying I always go to the Ted Bundy reference. I'm sure Ted Bundy's parents did all the things they could to think they were going to raise a good kid, not a murderer. I'm sure John Wayne Gacy's parents did all these things to think they were raising a kid to be a good, productive citizen. But you just don't know, No, So it hardly matters. So that's why I'm a believer of then just lead with love because then in the end, when they're in therapy for bearing kids in the basement, they can go, well, my parents love me, true, but I don't need dead kid on my hands. You know, it wouldn't be on your hands, it's on theirs.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: No, but if they go into the room and they're messing around, find a loaded pistol, because it does stay right. But that's okay, that's on you though to you to be responsible enough to keep them safe exactly. But you know, I also come from the mindset of what good does a gun do if an intruder comes in? If I'm like, hold on, wait, when we get the box off the top shelf of the closet, unlock it, Yes.
Speaker 2: They're a loaded real quick hold on, don't yet yet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But you're making a thought based off something that hasn't happened. Absolutely, absolutely, But I've also making a thought of, well, if it does anything, does happen at least I gotta grab and go right again, You're making a rule and making parenting decisions.
Speaker 2: Off of a hyperbolee event.
Speaker 3: That has not happened, absolutely and statistically won't. Maybe no, statistically it won't that. Maybe I know somebody who that did to happen, sure, but how many people do you know it hasn't. I'm not saying it does not happen, right, We're talking about the odds of it happened. Yeah, it's very slim, and I'm not gonna be on that side of it did happen? You know what I mean? Well, even if you engage with somebody, you were on the side it happened. So if you just stay the fuck out of my room, then you got nothing to worry about. No dead babies. Yeah, because you never know. Kid might be a stripper making nineteen grand.
Speaker 2: A week, ridiculous.
Speaker 3: As the pairer, you can ask them for money, or I'd be like, you just made nineteen thousand dollars in one week?
Speaker 2: No, come off a hundie, No, come on, I raise your ass?
Speaker 3: Uh? Are you proud proud that my daughter, in this case, my daughter would be making twenty grand in a week from stripping and escorting. That's a tough one. I'm gonna say. I wouldn't be exactly thrilled about it. I think there's other ways that you could do that sort of thing. I feel like, man, this is probably gonna piss off all the sex workers and the fact that are fucking listening to this. I don't give a shit, but it's kind of a shameful way and a lazy way to make money. It's kind of a lazy way to make money.
Speaker 2: So you're saying it's not work.
Speaker 3: Basically, just as much as we don't have real jobs, you see what I'm saying, because people have, you know, given it. Oh, you don't have a real job. You're just a guy on the radio. You just dj you just play music, you just talk. It's not a real job. When I was DJing in the clubs, that's not a real job. And my argument was I provide a service and I get paid, you know, which is the same argument that this broad here could use.
Speaker 2: She provides a service and she gets paid.
Speaker 3: Much like the influencers on social media, listen, they figured it out.
Speaker 2: Good for them.
Speaker 3: It's fucking it's a lazy way to make money. Though I think I am not one that subscribes to that mentality. I think that that and if I'm just being not I think that's an ignorant statement because, as you know, editing videos. Shooting videos is not a walk in the park, right, and just be because your definition bill, you uh, definition of work is sweating, it doesn't mean it isn't.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, listen, bro, I ran asphalt with my brother and I have roofhouses before, and I've done that kind of hard, sweaty work. And I chose to work inside as opposed to outside.
Speaker 2: I tell my brother that all the time. Yeah, you chose to work outside.
Speaker 3: I chose to work inside. You know what I mean. I just feel like laying down and spreading your legs and letting somebody pound you for twenty minutes, you know, for X amount of dollars. And maybe it's a jealousy sort of thing. It possibly you'd like to get pounded for. I mean, fuck, somebody pay me for sex. Well, yeah, who wouldn't. Okay, you're getting late, you're getting paid. I think that might be the most honest thing you've said, is that there might be a little bit of jealous maybe.
Speaker 2: So maybe so, I mean we started that in the beginning.
Speaker 3: You and I can't do that, you know, and let well, you know, you got to go to a certain crowd or whatever. Yeah, maybe so I don't know. You're probably right, it probably is jealousy, but uh, you know, listen, two eaches their own. Yeah, I'm just not somebody that thinks somebody's work is is lazy. I like to use the illustration of being a dog walker in San Francisco. The only in between that job and being on the radio doing this job is I just put the ship in my hand in that job, right, I get that because they're shit in this job.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, every job's out.
Speaker 3: You can't that because one could make the argument that, you know, laying asphalt is lazy work too, because all you're doing is just time to make the doughnuts, right, you know what I mean. I don't believe that. I think that shit's hard. There's to get up and do that every day. Is not in the extreme conditions, Yes, extreme hats, extreme cold, Yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sure.
Speaker 2: And my hat's off to those guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my hat's off to anybody that has a job for a long period of time. Yeah, and true, Deat at least she's fucking working. At least this broad's working. Maybe a stripper, it may be hooking, whatever the case is, but at least she's not being a fucking leech on society. Yeah, I know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Don't hate the don't hate player, hate the game.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I'm suppose to respect to the women that you know are just baby factories to collect government benefits and never fucking work a day, and they that's not a job, right, That's that's kind of what I'm saying. I mean, But that's not what she's doing. No, that's not what she's doing. But she could be.
Speaker 2: She could be a leecher on society and she's not. And that's what I'm saying. Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Is like those ones there, I get the fuck out of here with those it be a leech, a parasite somewhere else. But at least she's working. I may not agree with it. I may not want my daughter doing something to that.
Speaker 2: Wrong with any of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't have to agree with it. You don't have to. You don't even have to. You know, think it's respectful. It's their thing. But to me, you're working now, is she's paying tact I don't know if she's paying tax I think it's fucking wild to go online and be like this, how much money I make right.
Speaker 2: You're asking to be audited.
Speaker 3: Right, what's on the TikTok? And I saw your video. I am with the irs. We notice you haven't paid taxes in five years, right, and you're not reporting as a self employed Uh huh yeah, do you have your own name? By the way, they also the pain like, so I pay my mother in law in cash right for helping us out with the kids. And I feel nervous just carrying that much money and I'm not carrying seven thousand dollars. Do you think she puts that in the bank? Maybe maybe you start putting big amounts in. They have questions, right, So now it just stays under the mattress that she's getting fucked on. I mean that was the whole thing with the weed industry, right, is that the banks wouldn't appreciate. They wouldn't because it's federally against the law. There was issues with banks and not so that's why some banks don't do it.
Speaker 2: And then all this cash just laying around, and that's.
Speaker 3: Why people do I legal drug sales. They have all this cash. That's why it makes it fucking danger. That's why gangs are a thing because they help provide protection right right.
Speaker 2: There's like the system is fucked. Man in that regard anyway, Good for that? Who are Yeah, it's getting fucked.
Speaker 3: Crawl for Cancer is coming up and you want to get all messed up, but this is the place to go do it. Mm hmm. We're gonna have our own team, which you'll get to sign up for later, but the sign up for your own team is happening at Crawlurcancer dot O r G.
Speaker 2: You guys have a fantastic week.
Speaker 3: By bye.