Speaker 1: Lightman, I've ya a fand.
Speaker 2: The Kingfish.
Speaker 3: We as old brothers in that dream Roy, and as in the locket your old friend Bill Hay, here they are, and the.
Speaker 4: Mystic nights of a Sea.
Speaker 3: Male Chorus and quartet, gentlemen beast seated. Well, Andy, I see you where you're derby even in the minstrel show.
Speaker 5: Oh yes, sir, yes, sir, tonight my unlike the night boy, I'm.
Speaker 3: Really gonna do.
Speaker 5: Someone likes around here.
Speaker 3: Well, what's that? I see you've got a gun strapped on your belt? There? What's behind there? Never mind, never mind, Bill, you gon't find out.
Speaker 5: Just don't stop me from unliken messal.
Speaker 3: And by the way, Andy, the last time I was over at your house, you had a nice bunch of chickens over there. How are they getting along?
Speaker 5: Well, I got a new bunch of chickens over there now, Bill, and I got the smartest rooster in the world.
Speaker 3: Well, what makes you think you roosteris so smart?
Speaker 4: Aby?
Speaker 5: Well, right next to zord Our house, a man's got a couple of ostriches over there. Yeah yeah, And there's a hole in the fence. So this rooster I got went next door and he seed, this ostriche egg land there. So he took his feet and he pushed that ostrich egg threw the hole in the fence over in the backyard. Then he called all the hens round the age, Yes, you go on, I'm going. And then this roosters say to the hens, he's a gals. I ain't complaining, but I just want to show you what they is doing other places.
Speaker 3: Now, ladies and gentlemen, we should like to present one of the members of the large quartet, assisted by the quartet and Carter in their burgeon off sing baby sing.
Speaker 5: When god bull trouble, the same baby thing you like the birdie sing baby things.
Speaker 2: When col Wender comes, they're all out of frum or the.
Speaker 4: Bird they baby.
Speaker 2: Scree crits, Oh, oh, don't you know on a song a day?
Speaker 4: Keeps me no more.
Speaker 2: I don't like no with a swing way on my new things, baby old business, some trouble juice say, baby thing, you just like birdy dud, same baby thing. When call Wender comes, they're all under round or.
Speaker 4: The birdy day baby a man a here with yourself. Oh don't do a song a day?
Speaker 2: Keep me o mister my way.
Speaker 4: Now that's hard.
Speaker 2: I don't my mousing with that certain wing.
Speaker 3: Well king's face, I'm glad to see you tonight. Well, but hey, are glad to be down here night at large hall. See all the brothers out there in the orders. You know what, must give the brothers a great feeling to see me up here working for him. Of course I is their true leader and honest brother.
Speaker 4: Fine goings on.
Speaker 3: That's gratitude twenty moday. By the way, how's your mother in law?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Ain't you not here bout hermsay, he was kicked by a mule. You don't mean to tell me your mother in law was kicked by mule?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he let her have a good one. Well, I want to drop by. Uh, well, we had one hundred and twenty five people at the house yesterday. He's that so extending their sympathy.
Speaker 4: I know, sir, they won't buy that mule.
Speaker 2: You know my mother.
Speaker 3: At this time, I should like to pretend the man whose voice is familiar to all of you, amos and man they have selected for their first guest star America's celebrated tenor, mister Frank Parker. Mister Parker will sing Mandy, I'm sick the pollage in nineteen ninety. It's the rag, he's the rack. Mandy, do you take this man Frank Parker to be your loving husband and Parma to honor him through sickness and two health?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I can't make your my mind.
Speaker 2: Now listen Many as a minister Handy, and it Shoulbren Beddy if we let him make a bee hold, don't you leave? He's a mean thing, isn't it?
Speaker 5: A handy?
Speaker 2: Come along? And as the.
Speaker 6: Wedding time to bring happy time for many, handy, No, don't you.
Speaker 2: Everyday I'm along? And then the wedding time bring happy time form many.
Speaker 3: Before continuing at the show, I should like to say that some time ago, Absident two Faith was licensed exclusively to use a newly discovered ingredient called crea.
Speaker 4: Now from my god, look, go Andy, what did you do? Im? Annoyrem I'm gonna unlick around you tonight. Oh oh, they got me. Here's king fish.
Speaker 3: Help me deliver this message the physicist and.
Speaker 5: I take care of it.
Speaker 3: Thank you, ladies and gentlemen. Here least is the toothpaste. And then it's a disappointment of old fashioned jennifers.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm gonna wact round here if I gotta knock everybody off, say Lightning, Lightning, come here, take this announcement, delivered this message that caught.
Speaker 4: You fash your who way and read it, lightened, read it. You gotta deliver the message.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about the Kings's I'll read it.
Speaker 4: Are ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 1: Why not give up those old fashion disappointment Jennifers, Well, I hate to do this.
Speaker 3: Captain Dennis.
Speaker 1: The only toothpast that contains here and would not only float the waste film, but nothing else can it also steps up the must at.
Speaker 4: The surprising speed.
Speaker 3: I'll get him this time.
Speaker 1: I promise you that once you try this toothpast, you want to give up them old fashioned times.
Speaker 4: And you peptident all the time, you hitting the man.
Speaker 3: I'm shooting right in the middle, Rightning.
Speaker 5: What is the matter with you?
Speaker 1: Well, I tell you, as Vanda, the pets didn't come without something like this was don't happen.
Speaker 4: And there's that me a bulletproof this.
Speaker 3: Well, amos, you'll seem very happy tonight.
Speaker 4: Yes the US, Hey, I is everything going along fine? Up to now? UH got a nice crowd of attend audience.
Speaker 3: Yes, we have a very nice audience here tonight.
Speaker 4: Well look at that. There's your wife in the front row.
Speaker 3: There he is he, Yeah, missus Hey wanted to come down tonight to see the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's all just up and he's and down. Stand up in his hey and let the people see you, folks, that's Bill Hay his wife. Yes, sir, you know Bill. Last time I seed you waves, her arms were so very thin. I was just looking at a forearm there. How big it is. She must be playing tennis or something.
Speaker 3: She No, she isn't, But I'm glad you asked that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well what makes arms so big?
Speaker 3: Deal? Well, Amos, I've invented a liniment. By rubbing this lineament to my wife's arm, I find that it makes her arm much larger.
Speaker 4: Oh, you rubbed the linament on the arms and lads and larger.
Speaker 3: Huh, that's right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was just looking at her there till you must have spilled a little of that on the feet too.
Speaker 3: And yes, ladies and gentlemen, Amos Jones, assisted by Andrew Baum, the quartet and the chorus will sing. We'll sing. Let me see what is the name of that son? Let's see hey.
Speaker 4: The name of his song, the.
Speaker 2: Name of their songs, dinner, yes and.
Speaker 4: Roll liner, give me Dinah.
Speaker 5: They you about the proudest one beneath the sixtie son.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the news is britten about that whending. Can you hear them church bells ringing? Here's the dong my heart keeps singing.
Speaker 2: Is anyone find in the sea the line up?
Speaker 4: If need then you know her long more?
Speaker 3: She joined on me, oh dyning up where the dick yard blease?
Speaker 4: The hour long? Then games there, judy yards. Don't jump my dinal league every night? Why why are bright? He called my dyn of money.
Speaker 2: Change your mind if you do, didn't get out out and get.
Speaker 4: Out, Gord Dinau.
Speaker 2: If you want to do Kina, I would hop over your line up else to be with Donald Lee.
Speaker 4: Dyea Dina, Dina downa down. You're there only one.
Speaker 2: Fine up in the North Carolina.
Speaker 5: If this then you know long bed what you call me?
Speaker 4: Dna? Where's the dick yard bleas? This now along? Then gaze is to the eyes.
Speaker 3: Of my dyne of lead, and every the night while you lie agre bright he called the kind of mind.
Speaker 2: Need your mind?
Speaker 4: Lord? If he wanted to China, I would happen on your line.
Speaker 5: Bill, I hope you don't call that thing and he can't sing no more the monkey.
Speaker 3: No, wait a minute, pan, wait a minute.
Speaker 4: Nothing.
Speaker 5: If you want to hear something and let me think something.
Speaker 3: I didn't know you could sing.
Speaker 5: Oh boy, when I sings, I really goes down after him.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, I go way down below low h You mean you can sing as low as low C or lower than below low C.
Speaker 5: Below the seeds.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm exactly gonna get wet doing this. Put on no divers do or nothing, but I get way down there though. Oh you do? All right, go ahead, Let's see what you can do with it.
Speaker 5: All right, I'll show you a crying around here boys, alright, brother and down here.
Speaker 4: I yeah, you go ahead, mose.
Speaker 3: And get up clothes down.
Speaker 2: Listen to this.
Speaker 5: Uh listen, Leada, give me a couple of chords and something there. I'll show you some blow singing.
Speaker 3: Many brave hearts all asleep in the deep. Oh be well, be hop dog.
Speaker 4: Be you really going down there? Now?
Speaker 1: Be?
Speaker 6: Who is low.
Speaker 1: Be?
Speaker 4: Sand bag? You buddy?
Speaker 3: Uh uh uh eyes, I guess Graham Finale by the entire company the Mystic Knights of the Sea Minstrels with those inimitable end man name of and Andy Lighting and the Kingfish, The Mystic Knights of the Seamile Carus and Quartet with your old friend Bill Hayes Interlocket have been presented by the Pepsivan Company, makers of Pepsican. Two Face Amos and Andy will be back with you Monday night at the same time with their regular episodes.
Speaker 4: He look at that bunch of people out do it instead with Andon.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was talking to the Kingfish and he said that they had to turn away about two thousand people.
Speaker 3: They couldn't get him in here.
Speaker 4: Good. They had two pounds people that they couldn't get into play.
Speaker 5: They routed it up all over all over the place.
Speaker 3: I'm fronting of other places.
Speaker 4: Well, you know what we ought to do.
Speaker 3: We ought to put on the show again next Friday night and kids the jokes and songs and everything around.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's do that.
Speaker 3: By a thong mingle song for your fum link thing for your song, I said.
Speaker 5: This is the Red Network of the National Broadcasting Completition