Speaker 1: Welcome back to Raised by Giants Live special broadcast. Good to see everyone. Welcome everyone in the chat and any moderators and channel members out there, and to anyone that's listening to the replay, thanks for joining us. If you're listening on YouTube or x be sure to follow the show on the audio only podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcast, and Google Podcast. I just released a Writer Rangers Channel Member episode yesterday. I hope that you guys enjoyed that. For the people that are channel members, if you're not a channel member, you can sign up to be a channel member. The link is pinned to the top of the chat and is in the description. It's a way to help support the show monthly like a subscription, and you get access to members only content that I post over there and as well as members only updates. So a huge thank you for you being a channel member. I think we have around twenty of you guys, and I deeply appreciate each and every single one of yous. Chloe in the chat, Thanks so much, Chloe for being a Writer Rangers channel member. So this is part eight of the series on Virginia Giphra's death. The Jeffrey Epstein victim that reportedly took her life on April twenty fifth. We have gone over so much stuff here with the episodes that I've done so far, and some people, some people on X have been coming after me saying that I'm not including the entire story. But those people can't even tell you who Virginia's mother's name is without looking it up. Hey, they obviously haven't listened to all the episodes I've done on her. You can't fit this entire story into a single X post, Okay, you'd almost have to write a freaking novel, and there aren't enough characters on X to even write it. Okay, But anyway, I guess for those people, we're gonna do a little recap on today's show, as well as some other things that I've done, an entire genealogy of Virginia Giffrey, and I know everything now, well I don't. I mostly know about her back ground in her family history. I haven't looked through all of it, because we're gonna look through it all together, and we're going to figure this out all together. I've done the basic stuff, but we're gonna dig really deep into it today and we're going to figure it all out. Together because there's so many confusing things going on in her history and in her family history. So to do a little recap here today. Jeffrey Epstein, he reportedly died August tenth of twenty and nineteen, reportedly because we don't know exactly what happened there. I either he someone took him out, or that wasn't even him. I'm still up in the air on which one of those details it is. But this isn't really about Jeffrey Epstein. I'm just giving you this because that same year, in twenty and nineteen, Virginia posted on x which was Twitter at that time, and said, I'm making a publicly known that in no way, shape or form and my suicidal I have made this known to my therapist and GP. If something happens to me in the sake of my family, do not let this go away and help me protect them. Too many evil people want to see me quieted. So people are coming at me saying that this is a tweet from twenty and nineteen, and I'm trying to make it out to seem like that it was something recent. I have never said that this was something recent. Every time I've brought this up I've said that it's from twenty and nineteen, but there isn't a statute of limitations on not being suicidal. Okay, something that you say six years ago still apply to what's going on to this very day. Hey, there is no statute of limitations on not being suicidal. This could have been twenty years ago that she said this, and I would still believe it, because when you make a statement like this, you are confident that you are never going to kill yourself or ever commit suicide. That's just the facts, whether it happened yesterday, last week, two years ago, four years ago, or six years ago when this tweet came out in twenty and nineteen. By the way, every single time that I've ever brought this up on the show, I've said that the tweet is from twenty and nineteen. It doesn't matter how much time has passed in between you making this post that you, in no way, shape or form are suicidal and then you supposedly die from suicide. It doesn't make any sense, Okay. But from the point that you say that, you are confident that, in no way, shape or form, just like she mentions in this tweet, are you suicidal, meaning that you are never going to be suicidal. You are never going to take your own life in the future. That's what this tweet means, at least that's the way that I interpret it. Now people can make the excuse, oh, though, well this was this was six years ago. Well, to me, it doesn't matter how long ago it was, and it shouldn't matter how long ago it was to all of these other people as well. No one should read this statement from Virginia Guphrey and say, oh, that was six years ago. We just need to disregard her statement of saying that, in no way, shape or form, am I suicidal or whatever commits suicide which comes on the heels of Jeffrey Epstein supposedly committee suicide August tenth of twenty nineteen. Okay, so she put that as a caution, right.
Speaker 2: So on.
Speaker 1: March twenty fourth of twenty twenty five, Virginia Giffray was involved in a bus accident. The bus driver disputes Epstein's victim, Virginia Guphray's collision claims blown out of proportion. The school bus driver who allegedly hit Jeffrey Epstein victim Virginia Giuffray said the mom of the three was completely exaggerating when she suggested that the accident nearly killed her. Giffrey forty one, who is allegedly sex I love how they use allegedly here she was allegedly trafficked by Jeffrey Epstein and allegedly was forced to have sex with Prince Andrew four times. Allegedly, it's all alleged. Even though Prince Andrew settled out of court for freaking millions of dollars. It's all allegedly to have sex with Prince Andrew when she was a Teenager's May headlines on Tuesday, Okay ross Muns. Ross Muns, the bus driver involved in what Australian police dubbed as a minor collision, said, your phrase post on social media have been blown out of proportion, The Daily Mail reported. So this is the post that she posted on Instagram, which reads, this year has been one of the worst start to the new year been. But I don't want to bore anyone with the details, but I think it's important to note that when a school bus driver comes at you driving at roughly this says one hundred and ten kilometers, but this is roughly translates to sixty eight miles per hour as as we were slowing for a train that no matter what car you're made out of, is might as well be a tin can. I've gone into kidney renal failure. They've given me four days to live, transmitting transferring me to a specialist hospital in urology. Okay, So the bus accident thing makes absolutely no sense. We've gone over this several times on the show. The police said that it was a very minor accident, but she's looking super beat up. The police weren't even called the day that had happened. Ross Muns has said in this Sun article while this New York Post article that he didn't even know Virginia was even in the car. It was an elderly lady that got out of the.
Speaker 2: Car, and he was shocked to learn.
Speaker 1: That the whole incident became news across the globe following Giffray's post on Instagram. Okay, this is the driver of the bus here, But Virginia ends up in the hospital six days later looking like this, super beat up. Looked like she has been repeatedly beaten in the side of the face or bruising and everything on the side of her face. So she was released from the hospital around a week later. On April seventh, she was discharged from Sir Charles Hospital in Perth after a week long stay. And this is a picture of her sneaking out the back that paparazzi gout of her where she's flipping paparazzi off. Okay, So this is a photo of her after the accident. Okay, So she is still alive. I know a lot of people like to believe that she's dead in the photo, that that was.
Speaker 2: A picture of her corpse. But she was photographed after she left the hospital, and this is one of those photographs. Okay.
Speaker 1: So then when you look into this a little bit more, you get that the People magazine article that Virginia giffrey Lege's husband has physically abused her for years. I can no longer stay silent, which is the People magazine exclusive. Controversy swirls about the cryptic Instagram message Jeffrey Epstein. Victim Virginia Giffrey recently posts about on her about her deteriorating health following the car crash in Australia. She is now coming forward with allegations of abuse against her husband of twenty two years in an exclusive batement to people, Virginia said, I was able to fight back against Juseline Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein, who abused and trafficked me, but I was unable to escape the domestic violence in my marriage until recently, after my husband's latest physical assault. I can no longer stay silent. What physical assault is she referring to? Is she referring to her lane beat up in the hospital, looking like she got the side of her face beat up, like someone repeatedly beat her in the side of the face. But she blamed it on the bus accident. You guys got to put two and two together here. The bus accident makes absolutely no sense. She's seeing that her husband beat her and she couldn't escape him until the latest accident, the latest beating that she got from him. This was the latest beating, But she's blaming it on the bus accident because there was another incident that happened earlier in the year where there was a police report filed. Okay, let's get down here to this other. We've covered all this before, but it's important to go over again because some people do they just don't get it. Okay, Okay, Sky Roberts and Amanda note that they didn't know whether Virginia's medical issues were calls by the crash or complications from a recent beating she allegedly suffered at the hands of her husband, or a combination of the two. Let's be clear, she never stated in the bus accident that calls for all of her other injuries. This skuy, but I do think that the bus crashed in some way or another saved her life. Okay, Nobody ever said her liver issues and kidney failure were from the bus accident.
Speaker 2: We still don't know if it is.
Speaker 1: Virginia had been having marital issues for a while. In August the twenty twenty three years or so, they supposedly separated then, but that's not confirmed. But during a trip to celebrate one of the children's birthday in January, Robert allegedly beat Virginia so severely she was left with a cracked septem and a profriated eye, among other injuries. They said she was transported to the hospital for her injury, as a spokeswoman said to the family shock. They say, Robert quickly filed a family violent restraining order against her, alleging that she had become violent with him. He just put his in place first. Guy alleges now she's on the defense. So he filed the restraining order before she could file the restraining order for her for her husband, Robert Giffrey beating the shit out of her to an inch of her life. Okay, So that's his defense. That's why she couldn't say at the hospital that her injuries were from her husband, because she knew that nobody was going to believe her because Robert Giffrey already had his defense set up, he had the restraining order, he had custody of the kids. The police aren't going to believe her whenever he has the restraining order saying that she beat him. I hope this is clicking for everyone, and I hope everyone is understanding here. So the People's magazine article literally explains all of this. This is literally all you need to read. This is it, and you pretty much understand the entire situation. I'm going to actually just drop this article in the chat, so everybody's got it, Okay. So the People Magazine article states that Virginia basically used the bus accident story as a cover story for her husband beating her, and then up here the sky is talking about. Well, I think it's Amanda, so that had been Sky's. Virginia's sister in law said that she talked to Virginia on the phone after she had been beaten by her husband to an inch of her life in earlier in January that if she had another incident. Okay, here it is. This is Amanda making this statement to People magazine right here. I think the last incident that they had, she almost died. Amanda sizz about the alleged January ninth beating, and we had to speak that truth with her on the phone, and I think that she had acknowledged that if she had one more incident with him, she wasn't making it out of there. So her sister in law is speaking to her on the phone. She's acknowledging that if she has one more incident. The next incident that we know of is the incident with the bus. But the bus incident isn't The injuries aren't really from the bus. The bus incident is from her husband beating her, and she's going to the hospital for her injuries and blaming it on the bus accident. So then you have Amanda scene to the People magazine that if she has another instance with Robert Giuffrey, her husband, then she isn't going to make it out of live. So she gets out of the hospital on April seventh, and then she dies. She's found Dad a couple of weeks later, on April twenty fifth. You think that's just a coincidence. I don't think that it's a coincidence. You have a domestic violent abuser known to be an abuser. There's a police report out there somewhere from January ninth of him beating the shit out of her that proves that he's an abuser, and she says that if she has another instance with him, then she's afraid that she's not going to make it out of there alive. She has the other instance, he beats the shit out of her, she goes to the hospital for her injuries. She blames the injuries on the bus accident when it was really her husband right here, Robert Giffrey, and then she ends up Dad two weeks later. It's not circumstantial. It's pretty easy to understand. But either people just don't want to hear it. They don't want it, they think that it's all I think a lot of these ex people are just freaking stupid bots. They got like I don't know, twenty followers and they're following like I don't know two to three hundred people. I think that they're just their bots and they're there to sow chaos and disorder and automatically disagree with everything that you say. Yeah, rob Oz, Yeah he's a martial arts instructor. Yeah he was a he well, he is a martial arts instructor from Australia. And then he was just randomly in Thailand whenever Virginia was sent to Thailand to massage school by Jeffrey Epstein, and then they just randomly meet up. That must just be a coincidence too, and then they get married ten days later. That's all just a coincidence. Yep, coincidence. Talk it all up to coincidence. Insane insanity. Okay, So let's get into the family history here really quickly. Okay, So this photo is of Virginia, Geoffrey and her two brothers. Now, of all accounts, these are step brothers. This is another thing that people were coming after me for it. They're saying that these.
Speaker 3: Aren't her stepbrothers, that these are her.
Speaker 1: Biological real brothers, and maybe Sky Roberts could be Well, we're gonna figure all this out soon. We're gonna figure it all out soon, we're gonna know exactly what's going on here in her family history. But whenever you look at her Wikipedia article says Virginia Geffrey was born Virginia Luis Roberts, Sacramento, California, on August ninth, nineteen eighty three, to Sky Williams Roberts and Lynn Trude Campbell. She had two brothers, Sky and Daniel, And this is them right here. This is Sky Roberts on the left of Virginia Giffrey. This is Daniel Wilson on the right of Virginia Giffray. Now there's a lot of discrepancies here because people they some articles say that they're stepbrothers. Some articles say that they're her brothers, but we don't really know. And it doesn't really make sense how they could be her stepbrothers either, because the timeline doesn't add up. Virginia was born in nineteen eighty three to Lynn Trude Campbell and Sky William Roberts, and Lynn was married to Sky William Roberts and reportedly nineteen eighty two until they're divorced around twenty two thousand and two. Sorry, so around twenty years they were married. So for Virginia to have stepbrothers Sky and Daniel during her childhood by nineteen eighty seven, when she was four, Lynn, Virginia's mom would need to have married the stepfather or around or between that exact same timeframe that she was married to Sky Roberts from around nineteen eighty to around nineteen eighty seven. This suggests that Lynn remarried while still married to Sky, which Sky Roberts virginia dad has said that Virginia's mom and him divorced in two thousand and two, which doesn't make any sense legally or logically. As stepbrothers, you know, require one of your parents to have a marriage other than being married to your dad, not just the relationship. Okay, this is a lot to really understand and I am still really not making sense of it. So are they stepbrother are they real brothers? Are they biological brothers? Are they half brothers? Where did Daniel Wilson come from? How did Sky Roberts? How does Daniel Wilson have a different last name than Virginia? How does Sky Roberts have the same last name as Virginia and also share the exact same name as Virginia's dad. So you have Virginia's brother having the exact same name as Virginia's dad. You have Daniel Wilson having a different last name than Virginia's dad in Virginia. So Daniel Wilson is either a step brother or a half brother. And we're gonna have all this figured out in this episode because I did the unthinkable, guy, Yes, I did the unthinkable, and I did a whole genealogy from ancestry dot com.
Speaker 2: On the Roberts family. Here. Let me pull this bad boy up. We're gonna learn together.
Speaker 1: We're gonna learn to gather. And you heard it here first. Okay, so I got the Roberts family tree here, Sky Roberts father, Virginia Roberts. Lynn Cowbell.
Speaker 3: Is the mother.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let's click.
Speaker 3: On the mother here, let's figure out about the mother.
Speaker 1: Birth nineteen eighty, nineteen fifty seven, Sacramento, Sacramento, California, Lynn Cabell. Well, this says something can put different. Birth April nineteen sixty residents Penrose, Colorado, Jefferson, Colorado. So she currently lives in Penrose, Colorado, Mary Gendecks, Lynn T. Campbell Lynn Trude Campbell December nineteen eighty two, Sacramento, California, with spouse Sky Williams Roberts. So they did marry December eleventh, nineteen eighty two to Sky Williams Roberts. Okay, so where did they? We need to find out where they when they got divorced?
Speaker 3: Here, let's get back.
Speaker 1: Let's go to the father here, let's see what actually, Let's go Virginia. Okay, this is Virginia. Well, this is saying something completely different, Virginia Lee Roberts.
Speaker 2: See this.
Speaker 1: The whole thing is so freaking confusing. There's different names for everyone, Virginia Lee Roberts. When back here in this Wikipedia article, it says her middle name is Louise. Well, I guess Louise and Lee are pretty close. She could have changed her middle name, I suppose, Okay. Virginia Lee Roberts August ninth, nineteen eighty three. Mother's maiden name Cabal, birth country, Sacramento birth county. Sorry, okay, so we have confirmed Virginia's date of birth.
Speaker 2: We've confirmed for mom's date of birth. Let's do Sky Roberts. Now okay this, Oh my god, Sky Williams Roberts. Birth nineteen eighty nineteen fifty six, marriage December eleventh, nineteen eighty two, which all lines up. Spouse Lynn T. Cabell Okay, okay, Skyrocket Roberts.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: So this is proving that Sky right here, this is a birth index mister Sky Roberts, nineteen eighty nine, West Palm Beach Children, sky Rocket Roberts. So we just found out who Sky's brother is. Looking like that Sky is.
Speaker 3: Her biological brother.
Speaker 1: It's open up this tab. I got these tabs sharing one at a time. Here, I just need to share the whole deal.
Speaker 3: Where is it at?
Speaker 1: Newspaper birth index? Okay, sky Rocket Roberts. This is the birth index seventeenth of February nineteen eighty nine, West Palm Beach, Florida.
Speaker 2: Publication date eighth.
Speaker 1: Of March nineteen eighty nine, West Palm Beach, Florida, West Palm Beach Post Father Sky Roberts. Okay, So Virginia's brother, sky Rocket Roberts. I'm glad we got his middle name. Now is Virginia's dad's son, which we could have put you and two together. That that was his son, because they both have the last name.
Speaker 2: Roberts.
Speaker 1: But we don't know where Daniel Wilson came from. Okay, let's get out of this. Sorry, guys, you're you guys are following me along on the journey here. I'm figuring all this out too. Let's get rid of that. Let's go back here, follow me along on the journey, baby, Okay, Okay, Skyrocket Roberts, Let's look at some yearbook photos here. This was sky rocketber No, Sky Roberts, Sky William Roberts. All these names are so freaking confusing it's difficult to remember all their names. Okay, so this is Sky Roberts, Virginia's dad. This is a photo of his estimated age at around sixteen years old. Birth year was nineteen fifty six, nineteen fifty seven. Sorry, school Luther Burbank High School School. Location in Sacramento, California, USA. Okay, we need to figure out more information about her mom. Where is her mom on this bad boy, Lynn Cabell, Let's go back because there has to be another marriage here, because she had to have married somebody.
Speaker 3: Before.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. Okay, Lynn T. Wilson. Okay, so she went. Her last name used to be Wilson.
Speaker 2: Name Lynn T.
Speaker 1: Wilson. Spouse Craig f I'm guessing his last name is Wilson. Location in San Francisco. The date of the divorce was the tenth of June nineteen eighty two. So okay, let's see if this is a marriage to Okay, we found it, we found it, We did it, Lynn Cabal. This is the marriage in dex from Lynn Cabell to spouse Craig Wilson. Lynn T. Wilson. Lynn Cabal was married. Okay, let's can we make this bigger? Oh no, we can't make it bigger. Okay, So this looks like the marriage index though, So it doesn't give a date of when they were married, but they were divorced in nineteen eighty. Oh, it does give a date in nineteen seventy eight, so they were They got married in nineteen seventy eight, divorced in nineteen eighty two, and then Lynn Cabal married Sky William Roberts in nineteen eighty two. Let's go to Craig Wilson. Okay, so that's how we get Virginia's suppose brother isn't actually her brother.
Speaker 3: It would be her half brother.
Speaker 2: Because Lynn.
Speaker 3: T.
Speaker 1: Cabal known as Lynn T. Wilson, married Craig F. Wilson in nineteen seventy eight, and then they divorced. Here here's the divorce INDEXEL on ancestry dot com. They divorced the tenth of June nineteen eighty two. And then we need to find a birth record of Daniel Scott Wilson. Here we go, Here we go. Daniel Scott Wilson born the fifth of January nineteen seventy nine. Male mother's maiden named Cabal Cabell born in San Francisco.
Speaker 2: Okay, we figured it out. So Virginia's mom married Craig T.
Speaker 1: Wilson in nineteen seventy eight. They had Daniel Scott Wilson together in January fifth of nineteen seventy nine. Two years later, Virginia's mom, Lynn Wilson divorced, Craig T. Wilson married Virginia's dad, Guy Roberts Sky William Roberts, and then they had Virginia the next year, in nineteen eighty three. So Daniel Scott Wilson isn't her. I mean, I guess they are related by blood, but not by through her mother, So they would this guy right here because this is Wilson right here on the right of Virginia. So Wilson isn't even.
Speaker 3: Her step brother.
Speaker 1: Neither one of these people are her step brothers. They're all biologically related because Wilson here is Virginia's mom's son with a previous marriage from Sky Roberts. That's why his last name is different. So Daniel Wilson is Virginia Gifphra's mom. Sky Roberts here on the left of Virginia is Virginia's biological brother. But then why are they seeing step brothers the Wikipedia page. So she had two stepbrothers, Sky and Daniel. Let's see where this is listed. Okay, so it's listed in the Miami Harold. So the Miami Harold had to have gotten this completely wrong and doesn't know anything about her family or her genealogy of her parents. Let's just type this into Let's just type it in the Google here.
Speaker 2: Okay, So it.
Speaker 1: Just typed in Virginia Giffrey. Did she have brothers? This is the AI overview here that says this, which, you know, it's hard to trust the AI overview, but it says yes, Virginia Geffrey had two step brothers named Sky and Daniel. She also had two other brothers, Sky Roberts and Daniel Wilson. What how do you have two step brothers named Sky and Daniel and then have two other brothers named Sky Roberts and Daniel Wilson. Oh my god, I just got out in order for me to wrap my head around this. This AI overview is definitely incorrect. It has to be. That's not possible. I don't believe. So you got two step brothers and two regular brothers that are named the exact same name. Then your dad has the same name as both your stepbrother and your real brother. That doesn't make any sense. That's wrong. AI overview Google is garbadge. Okay, so let's let's do a little bit more genealogy here on on ancestry dot com.
Speaker 3: See if we can figure out some other stuff here.
Speaker 1: Okay, So, Daniel Scott Wilson, this is Virginia's step brother, well not stepbrother, her actual well be your half brother. So Daniel Scott Wilson is Virginia's half brother because it's her mom's son, but not her dad's son. Daniel Scott Wilson is from a previous marriage of Lynn Wilson aka Lynn Cubbell aka Lynn Roberts. It's her son with Craig T. Wilson, which was a previous marriage that happened in nineteen seventy eight. They then got divorced in nineteen eighty two. Lynn Cabell then married Sky William Roberts, Virginia Gifphra's dad. They then moved to Florida, had sky Rocket Roberts in Florida whenever in nineteen seventy nine. Okay, so sky Rocket Roberts is Virginia Gipphra's biological brother. Okay, let's head said Virginia. Let's do some more stuff from Virginia here. Okay, all this adds up Florida birth August nineteen eighty three. All that is correct. Let's go other than them, seeing that her real middle name is Lee and the Wikipedia article and all other articles it says the Virginia's middle name is Louise. Okay, let's look at the birth index of sky Roberts named sky Roberts Mail nineteen eighty nine, West Palm Beach child Skyrocket Roberts. This was whenever he moved to West Palm Beach. Four years after Virginia was born in Sacramento, California. Name Skyrocket Roberts. Male, birthdate the seventeenth of February nineteen eighty nine. Birthplace, West Palm Beach, Florida, USA. Publication date March eighth, nineteen eighty nine. Father sky Roberts. But then on sky Roberts' Facebook page it says that he was that he's from Colorado around the Springs area. Skyrocket Roberts birthday February nineteen eighty nine, residence date twenty nineteen, the twenty twenty address, Colorado Springs. Okay, so he had to moved to Colorado Springs. Second address, third address, Yeah, don't want to dos him if this has his actual real address on.
Speaker 2: It, his current address. Not trying to do that, not my intentions.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to figure out all the relationship stuff here. Let's go us school sky Roberts School Yearbooks twenty and sixteen. Okay, So this is a picture of sky Roberts School Yearbooks nineteen twenty and sixteen. So this is a school yearbook from two thousand and six. This is sky Rocket Roberts in two thousand and six in Colorado Springs, Colorado, so by two thousand and six. Sky Rocket Roberts which is the biological sun of Sky William Roberts and Lynn Cabell.
Speaker 2: Which he was.
Speaker 1: Sky Roberts was born in Florida, so we know that he was in Colorado Springs by twenty sixteen. Okay, let's see Colorado birth indecks. I think we already looked at this one, West Palm Beach, Florida. Father Sky Roberts name Skyrocket Roberts birthplace, West Bomb Beach, Florida. He was in Colorado Springs by two thousand and six, because we just saw that photo. Let's try and get back here. Okay, let's go back to Lynn Trude Roberts. Come on and click. Okay, there's a divorce index. Wait does it say Lynn T. Roberts obituary index?
Speaker 2: Oh? No, is she did? Mm hmm. See if we can open this. I can't read the newspaper article. I gotta pay more.
Speaker 1: I already paid fifteen dollars to get this ancestry dot com stuff. You want me to pay more money, jesus, okay us. Look at our mom, Chillie Luise Waters. This would be Virginia Giffhra's mom. Birthplace Chicago, Cook, Illinois, West Palm Beach, Florida. What is going on with all these people ending up in West Palm Beach, Florida. Child Lyn t Roberts, Virginia.
Speaker 2: And paulvic h We need to figure.
Speaker 3: Out if.
Speaker 1: Virginia's mom is Deceastern Nott. Sorry, guys, I'm figuring all this stuff out as we are going here today. Let's see if we can find an obituary public records Lynn Cabal birth nineteen sixty so she would have been twenty three years old whenever she had Virginia.
Speaker 3: Birth records, public rec beers.
Speaker 1: William One not seeing obituary information, So whenever they moved out of Sacramento four years after Virginia was born, that would have been Virginia was born in nineteen eighty three, eighty forty five or sixty seven eighty seven, that they moved to Orlando. Oh, no, they moved to West Palm Beach, Florida. Another one moving to West Palm Beach, Florida is probably to be with her mom. And then they moved to Singer Island, Florida. Then Lejawski Kowski Kowski Leakowski, Florida. Okay, I hope this isn't any of their real addresses. That's not my intention. Like current addresses, I don't care about past addresses. I hope that's not any other current addresses. So I'll have to edit some of this out, but I hope not. But hey, I think we figured out a lot of stuff here today. I think we figured out a lot of stuff. I think we figured out that Virginia's brothers aren't really her step brothers.
Speaker 3: They are her they're her half brothers.
Speaker 2: Well, Sky Roberts here on the left isn't even.
Speaker 3: Her half brother.
Speaker 1: It's actually her real biological brother. So Sky Rocket Roberts, that's his full name, here on the left of Virginia is Virginia's biological brother.
Speaker 2: He was born to.
Speaker 1: Both Sky William Roberts and Lynn Trude Cabal in Florida in nineteen seventy nine or was it nineteen eighty nine? Nineteen eighty nine. Sorry, hard to keep track of all these dates, guys, and bound to make mistakes.
Speaker 2: Just like I did with Lady.
Speaker 1: Veronica. I said that her name is Lady Veronica, but it's Lady Victoria in previous episodes. It's difficult to keep track of all this stuff. So mistakes are bound to happen.
Speaker 2: Okay, So.
Speaker 1: Skyrocket Roberts here that's depicted next to Virginia to the left of Virginia is Virginia's biological brother because he came from both Virginia's dad and Virginia's mother, William Daniel Williams here on the right of Virginia is Virginia's half brother. Virginia's half brother comes from Virginia's mom, Lynn Cabell's previous marriage to Greg T. Wilson in nineteen seventy eight. Daniel Wilson was then born to Lynn Cabell and Greg T. Wilson in nineteen seventy nine. Lynn's Virginia's mom, Lynn Cabell, then married well then divorced Greg T. Wilson in nineteen eighty two, and then married Virginia's dad, Sky Williams Roberts, but then had Virginia in nineteen eighty three. Oh my god, it's all confusing, but I think we figured it out. Sky Rocket Roberts, which is a really cool name. Actually, sky Rocket Roberts really cool mintle name. Skyrocket Roberts is Virginia's biological brother. They are not stu brothers. So if I said that in a previous episode, I got it wrong. But everywhere says that they are stepbrothers. Okay, we can only go off of what the articles read and the information that we have. Everywhere says that they were step brothers. Here in this Wikipedia article the Sky Roberts and Lynn Trude Campbell, he had two stepbrothers, Sky and Daniel. Okay, many articles all state that.
Speaker 3: Her brothers are step brothers.
Speaker 1: But in all actuality, they're not even step brothers. One of them is a real biological brother, which is Sky Rocket Roberts because he came from both Virginia's mom and dad. But Daniel Wilson is Virginia's half brother because he came from Virginia's mom in a previous marriage. So I don't understand that all the stepbrothers stuff. Why is this saying that she had two step brothers, and why does many other articles say that there are step brothers. I did attempt to send Virginia's father a friend request on Facebook, so I'm going to try and get in.
Speaker 2: Contact with him somehow, bring him on. I would like to talk to him for sure, But I.
Speaker 1: Think we figured it out. We now know the mysterious step brothers, brothers, half brothers, how they actually are related to Virginia through ancestry dot Com. And if I hope that nobody's real physical current address was on any of the documents that I showed, if they are, I am truly sorry. Was not my intention to do that at all. I'm just trying to figure out all this stuff. So if I find out that one of their current addresses was shown, I'll have to edit the video because I'm not about that. I don't do that kind of stuff. I don't definitely never going to intentionally dox anybody. So if that was the case, I'm highly sorry. Yeah, we figured it out, guys. We now know the brothers situation. We have to keep this thing alive, this Virginia Giffrey case alive. We have to keep going with it and as more information becomes available. But I think we did a pretty good job today. I think we finally solve the brothers step brothers. So Wikipedia's got this whole thing wrong. All the other articles has got this whole thing wrong. It Google's AI has got this wrong. Grock's got this wrong, chat, GPT's got this wrong. Skuy Rocket Roberts is Virginia's biological brother. Daniel Wilson is Virginia's half brother. So that's all I got for you guys today. Thank you all. Appreciate each and every one of you. Gigi, how's it going, Thanks for being here, Sarah, Thanks for being here, Patricia, Thanks for being here. Appreciate you, Jackie, Tim, Danielle, Vividness, how's it going, Checkered Past, how's it going, my friend? Thanks everyone, appreciate you all being here. Please be sure to hit the thumbs up button to help the channel in the algorithms. It's my pleasure, Sarah, Jane, thanks for watching, thanks for being in the chat, Thanks for your support. And the new Writer Arrangers Channel Member video just drop yesterday, so sign up to be a Writer Arrangers Channel member. The link has been to the top of the chat. It's also in the description of the video, along with all of my other links. The links to both of my documentaries are also in the description. Jfk X Clockwork Shining on Amazon Prime Video also available on TV. Make sure and hit the bell icon for notifications when I outload a new video.
Speaker 3: I have.
Speaker 1: Another live episode coming out tomorrow. It'll be a really fun one. And then I got Jay Widner coming back on on Friday. So you're looking forward to new shows, and let's keep sharing out this information. Anything new that you guys find, or anything interesting, Please reach out to me on x at Raise by Giants eight and on Instagram at Raised by Giants pod. You want me to cover something or you find something interesting about this entire, convoluted, confusing case. But I think we made some headway here today with this genealogy of the family. All right, guys, see you guys next time.
Speaker 3: Bye bye,