Speaker 1: Yeah, what's up, guys.
Speaker 2: Brown and free from the green state of Mississippi.
Speaker 3: Mama's route run deep in Alabama. Clay Danny's from Mississippi.
Speaker 4: That's where I stayed.
Speaker 2: I love my Tuesday Tuesday.
Speaker 4: Maybe who I am?
Speaker 2: I'm dead here, but I don't give a damn. I got my own rhythm on my own kind of mind.
Speaker 3: I'm crazy for them on over kind.
Speaker 4: A d ah D two aspergers O c d D. I see the world truth, truth.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it's a storm through, sometimes it's clear sky. Lord, I stand tall, I hold my head high.
Speaker 3: I love my Tuesday. They made me who I am. I'm dear friend here.
Speaker 4: But I don't give a damn. I got my.
Speaker 2: Own rhythm on my own kind of mind.
Speaker 4: I'm crazy, brought them one over kind.
Speaker 3: Some people try to chaneve me, but.
Speaker 4: They don't understand.
Speaker 2: I'm proud of who I am. Lord, I was made by your hand. I may be bipolar, throw, I may run wild. There's a beauty in this heart of a child. I see the world in color, color, never black and white white.
Speaker 3: I shine my truth in the southern night.
Speaker 2: I love my Tuesday Tuesday.
Speaker 3: They maybe who I am?
Speaker 2: I'm dear friend here, and that's my playing. I got my own rhythm, on my own kind of mind.
Speaker 5: I'm Jay because one.
Speaker 2: Over kind, Yeah, Mississippi bomb on Alabama raids.
Speaker 3: I'm living my life in my own way.
Speaker 2: I know who I am, man, I don't know I'm.
Speaker 3: Crazy bouttom one of a kind?
Speaker 4: How is everybody doing to day?
Speaker 5: I hope a lot of guy or.
Speaker 3: The day?
Speaker 4: But what is uh, y'all? How is everyone doing now? Mm?
Speaker 3: Hmmm?
Speaker 4: How's everybody doing? Give me a minute, guys, yeah, mmm published school h.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: Mm hm m yeah, but what's up? Guys? How is everybody doing today? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: Huze cool?
Speaker 3: Oh my.
Speaker 4: Sure, m.
Speaker 3: M y.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but what's up?
Speaker 3: Guys?
Speaker 4: How was everybody ye silly or dare m? Yeah? But what's up guys?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well, what's up guys? A whole? What's this ole about? Little Tommers?
Speaker 3: Little time?
Speaker 4: Oh you have a femail from.
Speaker 6: The streets more where the crabs are esteemed just right? Comes a comic que the man ready for Lloy.
Speaker 3: Anytime again of time.
Speaker 2: No subject is too high, politics or current events will give it all. These guys, I got the straight talking, fearless soul with jokes are.
Speaker 4: Cut like knives.
Speaker 2: Tom Myers takes the stage and comes a line.
Speaker 4: Losers versus is the rest of the world.
Speaker 3: No apologies, no backing down.
Speaker 4: This flag is unfurled.
Speaker 2: From the Lucastello room to the standing NYC, He's tackled in the taboo, setting laughter, free, hard knights, zoom MYX Festivalstar and White. Tom's got the quips with that Maryland Prime.
Speaker 4: Grew up in the Metro Observation Shop and.
Speaker 3: King turned him into punchlines.
Speaker 1: Mean everything you've seen Thursy Stage in Canada DC and the mix Flix Worst series to Johns.
Speaker 2: City Fix, walk On, Beeping down the cards, ring and nappings on't viva stand up his kingdom, wild and controversy free Hosaners versers the rest of.
Speaker 3: The world, don't no apology, no backing down the flack.
Speaker 2: It's fertile.
Speaker 3: From the Loocasta room to the standing n y C. He's tackling leather taboos, setting lapp.
Speaker 4: Free boot long white, tim God the quits with that Maryland Pride hosting the pie.
Speaker 2: Jast We guess from near and far, commotings, activists, raising Another, bars and.
Speaker 3: Friends.
Speaker 2: Fous down apology come through words of mass destruction, making americoting.
Speaker 3: Eighty times to carry you get hard, no room for the bay. You like the pole.
Speaker 2: Black County one liners, political fire and salt and taking it higher from cave made the group?
Speaker 4: Did you like the poll that I did for you to Hey, what's up?
Speaker 3: Showing off my cool pillow again?
Speaker 4: You're you? Hold on?
Speaker 7: Calm down, Jacob, Calm down, simmer down, Just take a breath.
Speaker 3: If you want to do something, just do it. Just do it. Just do it, Just do it, just do it. Just talk about it, just do it, just do it. Just do it, Just do it, Just do it.
Speaker 4: You know that song? No, what are you drinking right now?
Speaker 8: First of all, That's why I wanted to give you a heads up. I'm having a glass of wine, but this is already. I started with a little bit and now I was like, I'm gonna go on. I might as well fill it up so I don't have to get up and get more. But you know, I like drinking, so this could be interesting for everybody.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, talk hold on something. Oh.
Speaker 3: I painted this glass, as you can see, I made it myself.
Speaker 4: I did a poll for Tiffany. I'm not I'm not gonna post it with three f's. No, Tiffany Washington, the other two not not not chops but chops.
Speaker 3: Jacob you got you got? Should I take it off? No?
Speaker 4: You just remind me. Hold on, hold on.
Speaker 3: Hold on, everybody. We gotta hold on for Jake, jakey, What am I touching? Touching buttons? You know me? I'm always over somethings.
Speaker 4: Look at my.
Speaker 3: Let me see if I moved the camera over here, I can see that. All right, what are we looking at? Oh? Snap with us. Take a picture. Dan and Dad get close to the camera. Give double deuces or something. Peace sign the bocus.
Speaker 4: I have dand me this and also set me one of his shirts.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they're very kind, aren't they anything? When we went to Atlantic City, they were.
Speaker 3: They dab actually was giving out so much goodies for everyone.
Speaker 4: It was so much fun was given. Mam was sent was sent by d.
Speaker 8: Okay, So Dan's a good How are you gonna be able to hear me if you take off your headphones?
Speaker 3: You can't.
Speaker 4: I hadn't taken off, hippo. Just put the head off.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, Jake, just say you're not paying attention to me. Next time I hear Okay, and can.
Speaker 8: I tell everybody I had to go twenty four hours without talking to Jake.
Speaker 3: Could you even imagine, like my last twenty four hours was so boring? You have no idea.
Speaker 8: Oh my brand new book that I'm so excited to show you, and the dog is standing on it. Respect the people, dude, Princeton, Washington. So look, it's about the Colisseum in Rome.
Speaker 3: And look, it's all kinds of photos and stories of the coliseum. So I'm going to read it and if anything, I'll tell you do you know anything about it?
Speaker 4: It's road But look at this.
Speaker 3: Look I want to go to Rome. That's like, look, look look.
Speaker 4: What is this?
Speaker 3: No, it's it's Oh, I know that stitch. How cute is that? What is it?
Speaker 4: It's a pop figure? It's a phone came in the.
Speaker 3: Fun Oh those are so cute in their little white boxes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I take them out.
Speaker 3: All right, Jake, give me on what's going on in the world.
Speaker 4: By the way, so I thought Gino wouldn't answer my call, So.
Speaker 3: I thought he was calling you.
Speaker 4: He was texting me.
Speaker 3: And what was he texting you? What exactly does Geno Wisconsin mean from you?
Speaker 4: Actually? I was texting I texted him on New Year's with the New Year's poem, Remember the New Year's poem, but the Happy New Year's today. W O I sent you? Yes, I sent it to him and to keep kicky and and all that, Tiffany, I did send you a little I did send a poll just to say that I know how she's been going through some ship okay, and.
Speaker 3: She's eating dinner at her daughter's house right now.
Speaker 4: I just wanted to.
Speaker 3: Have you been on Thorpe watch at all or no, I don't. I to be honest and checked out.
Speaker 4: To be honest, I think that is a piece of ship Grace.
Speaker 8: I really liked Grace, though. I feel like Grace without bed would do so much better.
Speaker 4: So one of the locale shows, you know, but I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't like Grace with that. I like Grace Thorpe by herself.
Speaker 4: Yeah, without like. I don't like her yet without without like and all that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like her just going in the van and going somewhere and finding a big old what was it? What was it that she found a safe?
Speaker 8: She found a giant metal safe and they were trying to break into it and everything. It was quite fascinating to watch for someone like me who didn't have much of a life at the time.
Speaker 3: So I was like all up in it and fascinated, Like Mortny just got left behind. Oh mom, get her cake. When Thorpe verse you can't go ahead.
Speaker 4: I just want to say that number one, when I come to New York, I would love to go magnet fishing. There's a lot of people that lived in the New York area that love magnets. Go magnet fishing, fishing, magnet fishing. Don't throw the room.
Speaker 3: Hold on a second, I gotta.
Speaker 4: Uh, oh, what did you do? What did you do?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 4: Priston? What did you do?
Speaker 3: How did you know it was Princeton. I was like, oh gosh, you never know what he gets into that one.
Speaker 4: Watching is your husband still there?
Speaker 3: No, he's out and about. He's out town. My my baby daddy.
Speaker 4: M But you know, here's the thing. It's like, you know, you're you're happy.
Speaker 3: M h. The thing he seems to be very happy too.
Speaker 4: Yeah. But by the way, I just want to let people know that, you know, I was, you know, true free. You know I know what did he did? He went through some ship on Christmas. Oh yeah, at a time that was Christmas Christmas Day. It was actually Christmas Day Thursday.
Speaker 3: That was so crazy how that happened Thursday.
Speaker 4: Night about one o'clock, you're twelve o'clock. I get a I was doing a live stream and I get a message the house.
Speaker 3: It was a week ago, a week ago today, a week we could go, Oh my god, how scary we could.
Speaker 4: Go Thursday, Thursday night, Briday morning, and it was all the news out here, you know, because because here's here, you know, how wise it on the news because it was big news because.
Speaker 8: It was there was seven town fires department, fire departments, all was there was there came and they needed it for one fireman and for the guy they rescued. Because the hospital instance could not be so needy. When I do one thing, I know.
Speaker 4: She has to be t e MS has to be there when fire shows up, the fact that they could help with the fire.
Speaker 8: They they were helping, but I was scared when they opened up the hydrants that like there water would be frozen because it had to be so it was like a blizzard outside and all like you're thinking is cops can't solve crime in bad weather. That it just kept going, cops can't solve crime in bad weather.
Speaker 3: It just kept baking.
Speaker 4: They can, they can.
Speaker 3: I'm sure they can if they want to.
Speaker 8: I hope they were able to solve this crime because I solved it in about four seconds.
Speaker 4: By the way, all is gonna rip you a new one about it.
Speaker 3: All State is gonna rip me and no one after I paid them in shorts forever. They better just hand over the fixens for it.
Speaker 4: I get a public adjuster to deal with it.
Speaker 3: Oh Heaven's stake.
Speaker 6: Let me share that.
Speaker 3: Let me share it that we're on life.
Speaker 4: I might have. By the way, I did a show with Tiffany, and with Tiffany.
Speaker 3: Hello good Egg.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's also in good spirits. She was also a little She was drinking a bottle of Kayla.
Speaker 8: Oh heck, yeah, look at me even talking loud, Jake. I can't even handle myself because I have been one glass of wine. It's pretty pathetic. That's how little I get to. All right, I'm sending it out right now. Hold on, I'm on Twitter. I'm hitting the plus sign losers. No, let me be nicest the New year, my loves.
Speaker 4: But I did send the link to I did send a link to real Butler.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you know what I need to talk to him actually, because he has never asked me to be on his show.
Speaker 3: I'm like very offended by that. I don't know why.
Speaker 8: And then let me tag Dan and Deb So they nowhere wearing their hats or that we were wearing.
Speaker 4: People.
Speaker 3: They're decent eggs. They go to the decent egg pile anyway.
Speaker 8: So my aunt is here from You're gonna love this one. I have such a wild family, Jaca. You cannot even make this up. I have an aunt who lives on an animal sanctuary in Oregon or something or yeah, and or California somewhere. But she lives on like an animal sanctuary where they have like giraffes and.
Speaker 3: Zebras and she it's like, yes, like a zoo, but it's it's more for like where they.
Speaker 4: Have animals that need, animals that are abandoned, animals.
Speaker 3: Are taken from booze that got shut down and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Like, by the way, have you watch the movie Tiger King documentary?
Speaker 3: I know Tiger King. I know all about that guy.
Speaker 4: Rob paid a couple holder to have him.
Speaker 3: Worth every penny.
Speaker 4: But here here's the thing. But the animals that he was trying to make Ligers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Ligers, that's.
Speaker 4: Tiger hybrids.
Speaker 3: You see these people, these cat people that have these large cats. This is crazy. You shouldn't have a Hey Dan, Dan Dan, Here comes Dan Dan Dan. Man. This dog is like in my garage hard tonight? Hi? Hi? Do you be a fish stake?
Speaker 8: It's like having like a baby, like look at me, look at me. He was like he heard me say Dan, and he was like, I don't know who Dan is, but there'll be none of that.
Speaker 4: By the way, here's the thing. If anybody that does want to support the channel.
Speaker 3: Yes, Jake, give it a plug.
Speaker 4: Such s w I should have put I said, I should have put it as j A k E.
Speaker 3: Can you all hit the life button two? Get us in your algo. I don't know how that works. I just like to see is looking great?
Speaker 4: Queen?
Speaker 3: Who me? Queen?
Speaker 4: Hush?
Speaker 3: You all know the queen of the dabble versus Chrissie mayor.
Speaker 4: Eu jacob Ba.
Speaker 3: You cannot say that, but that's what they say, right. Who's the queen of the dabble verse? Judy, Judy the lawyer, She's.
Speaker 4: Y.
Speaker 3: Do you know what happened in Venezuela? No?
Speaker 8: Okay, I'm just curious to see if you like watch any news at all or anything.
Speaker 4: So, by the way, so all the so a little breaking news, breaking breaking news. Here's bringing news. Uh, all of them made the videos say all the said something says, don't trash me, TOOKI don't, I didn't strike your channel'isser off.
Speaker 3: She's wicked when she's not all right.
Speaker 4: But here's the thing, here's the only reason why I was trying to be nice to Joan. I was told I was told not to. There's some people that sent me messages to ask strong questions, and I didn't.
Speaker 8: Send the link out to a few people I don't understand. It's Saturday night. Who doesn't want I can go with us?
Speaker 3: This is ridiculous. I'm gonna send the link out so a few people don't harrass me. When wait a minute, super tip on the street.
Speaker 4: Ten dollars nice, ten.
Speaker 3: Dollars from two dollars Dan, that's ten dollars. Dam.
Speaker 4: It says Happy New Year's and Saturday night, Jake and Wanni, love you to birds boards and a friend.
Speaker 3: Yay, love you more than a friend. Thank you so much that just me my night.
Speaker 4: Let me let me go check the see if we're on the let me see if we're on the leaderboard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, leaderboard. You're so cute, Jake. We're gonna get there.
Speaker 4: So here's here's the thing. Here's who's on the twenty four hour leader board. Pinapple, Smule talk to cut the Jib, Pat Dixon, this all sucks, mersh B Dabbler, the Sea edwork Car Mix and nobody likes onions.
Speaker 3: Very good. Those are all our boys keeping a strong on the leaderboard. I like it to see failures. I don't like failures. And Jay Ranger do a show yesterday? Doesn't he do Wednesday? Doesn't he supposed to do shows on Wednesday. We should get to the bottom of this. We should ask him, should we should interrogate him? One question interview. You're ready for this, Jake. I have a new idea for us. Let me write it down. I'm putting it right next to I'm putting it right next to piction every and all our other games.
Speaker 8: This one is called one question interview where we send the link. They come on, we ask them one question, they give the answer, we kick them off.
Speaker 3: How do you like that? Yeah, one question interview.
Speaker 4: Oh, by the way, I still have to. So I haven't did this yet. I haven't talked to Jib yet. Jib. I'm hoping to do it tomorrow. Do like like we do. We'll do our version of a test stream where we're gonna test this test evimuks on super tips. Okay, all the super tips will be played. Then you have to wait for me to learn how to because right now I don't have the capabilities of doing all that stuff. Jib has to help me with it.
Speaker 3: Okay, but you're getting there right Yeah. I'm relying on you to learn all the technical stuff, Jake. Yeah, you're gonna teach me.
Speaker 4: Curly Pube just said what early pubes really?
Speaker 3: Jake?
Speaker 8: Are you ready to play pictionary? What do you want to play tonight? What did Curly say? Tell me what Curly Pup said?
Speaker 4: You want to know what is called me gay?
Speaker 3: Who's calling who gay?
Speaker 4: Jay calling me?
Speaker 3: Starring John called you gay.
Speaker 8: You've talked to more women this year than or last year, than he's talked to in the last ten years.
Speaker 3: Jack right around.
Speaker 4: By the way, a lot of the women that he's talked to last year were a lot of trades women.
Speaker 3: They don't tell for you, Uh, prove wrong. I know it's it's a very interesting debate. I have nobody mind is gonna leak ten dollars ten dolla. Damn. He did jump on with us the other day, so we don't need to harass him. But give me a second. I'm still here.
Speaker 8: Just give me a second. Jake, stop yelling at me. I know, I just like saying that. All right, here we go. I am going to send it to Raymond Henry, even though he's busy.
Speaker 4: He's already told him to he was like outside, he was outside.
Speaker 3: Ask me how much I care that he's busy. You don't care exactly, Johnny Carson.
Speaker 4: Have him?
Speaker 3: Oh no, I don't think he's at the Fulton Street of Fish Market right now. But yeah, all right, and then I have one more person I want to send it to.
Speaker 4: That a.
Speaker 8: All right, I said it to three people. Let's see if anybody has like any time for me tonight. All right, you're ready for your first fictionary? Okay, let's can you come on a camera and start could look in the face this person. It's gonna be a person from the double verse hack verse versus multi So it's gonna be a person and this person may or may not.
Speaker 3: Have a show.
Speaker 8: Okay, something they're just maybe they're a character that doesn't do a show or a chat or whatever.
Speaker 3: Okay you ready? Ready? Okay, mm hmm?
Speaker 6: What just getting started?
Speaker 4: No? O like this?
Speaker 7: Like what.
Speaker 4: Love?
Speaker 3: There's the lawyer shape like this?
Speaker 4: O Gena Levy.
Speaker 3: No, oh my goodness, you're getting closer though, Bob. Then we got this here.
Speaker 4: Lady k b right.
Speaker 3: Her curves right there.
Speaker 4: You forget, you forgot her big.
Speaker 3: She's got on your little sweetheart top right here, and she got some clean Let me give her some balls a smile very she goes.
Speaker 8: Lady, that's her zipper, everybody, I don't want it to do to think. That's the name and jeans?
Speaker 3: How did I do.
Speaker 4: You need?
Speaker 6: Good?
Speaker 3: All right? You ready for the next one?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 3: Do you want to play a different game?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Game?
Speaker 4: Hey, let's play. All right, let's play. I'm gonna give you a name. You either give you a name. You either say professional or unprofessional. Okay, here we go, rede divito unprofessional. All right. By the way, if anybody that does want to donate to the super Tip, there you go. Let's get let's get let's let's.
Speaker 3: Get, let's get it. Let's get it. Let's get it go all right.
Speaker 4: Number two Curbat Kurbat.
Speaker 8: Professional professional like Prime ready for the big time professional, it's professional into.
Speaker 3: An annoying level. That's Jay unprofessional.
Speaker 4: Quadfather Father Derek.
Speaker 3: Always professional to me when I when I mean a very professional run show? Is it great?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: Sorry, Quad Brillyanne. Mary Anne doesn't have a show, and mary Anne is on a list right now with with someone else. I don't want to speak.
Speaker 8: About Chris Mack professional, one of the most professional tweeters and matters I think tweeters, epic iconic, I can't professional professional, so professional.
Speaker 4: D podcast stupid professional podcast, stupid.
Speaker 3: Oh. She borders between the two because she likes to have fun like me, semi professional, semi professional. She's happened to her profession and she's happened too this. She's like me. I think a lot of us are semi professional women professional. I know nobody that doesn't like you. Oh my gosh, I'm not even on the list. What is the question again? Now? I forgot unprofessional, I forgot the question. That's very unprofessional of me.
Speaker 4: Ricato did Riccatta, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't never watched his show not once.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Patrick, Patrick, Patrick.
Speaker 8: Professional, even though it's not in a way that I would He did things he does thinks that.
Speaker 3: I don't agree, but he's Patrick tip g dot splash, w Oh, don't let me do the plugs tonight, Jake, there.
Speaker 8: A little bit of drunk, a little bit drunk off one glass of wine.
Speaker 3: Guys, you saw it here first.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got another question for you through there go no no professional and professional Howard Cosell.
Speaker 3: Professional. Okay, Jake, what did you remember? Do you remember when I laughed? We were laughing on the phone the other day so hard. You remember what we were laughing at. I was around the phone and you said you said something to me right when we were about to hang up, and I could not stop laughing.
Speaker 5: We go ahead, read ready, Quina casino Quina, the one that has the superhero one like like a k.
Speaker 3: The one that does the cartwheels.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, she's a professional, she's a professional. All right, All right, let's come up with the next that is so unprofessional, so unprofessional, all of them, every single one of.
Speaker 3: Them needs to be.
Speaker 8: Thanks, all right, Actually come and unprofessional cusses she's yelling at people.
Speaker 4: What about Whitney coming.
Speaker 3: Okay, Ashley's professional compared to Whitney. Let's be real. I got my girls back at I got my girls.
Speaker 4: Back, I got one. How about Princeton.
Speaker 3: Your dog professionally lazy?
Speaker 4: You showed the if you showed everybody, the the the the pillow pillow?
Speaker 3: Is this Princeton, Washington? No, why would he do that to me?
Speaker 4: Guess what I found? I've watched the video of when Charlie Brown got Snoopy?
Speaker 3: Ah, And did you have you seen Charlotte Braun yet? No?
Speaker 8: I told you about her though, Yeah, you don't sleep by Charlotte Braun. She's Charlie's biggest nightmare. By the way, By the way, what Jacob.
Speaker 4: But by the way, one of the that he went, he got on the bus with Snoopy and the kid was the kid that went with him with the red shirt like Charlie Brown, I when you were I went to look over the records. It's a year's dog mm hmm. But the thing is a lot of dogs get left for one reason or another. To keep them or.
Speaker 8: It's a lot of work, and people don't realize it. They think it's so cute and fun, but it's cuteness, but it becomes a lot of work. So if you're not invested for like twenty years, don't do it like you it's like a twenty year commitment. It's even worse than having children, because children at eighteen you could be like, shoe shoe you sink and flu, but you can't do that with your dogs. Shoe shoe at eighteen legally. And by the way, just for the record, I didn't tell any of my children they had a shoe.
Speaker 3: Nobody's ever been shooed out of my house. I promise they all left voluntarily, and you imagine.
Speaker 4: Didn't Just I just want to let you know that. Dan just put the leaderboard. Woooo get leader You get them on the leader board because a lot of these shows, he said, tweak the YouTube, Thank you, thank you. So what else?
Speaker 3: Tell me something else, Jacob. Let me see what I have on my itellian today. I wrote so much my hand was going a million miles an hour. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Chris Mack says he was sho shoed when he was in high school.
Speaker 3: Who shoo shoot Chris Mack? His parents, Oh, tell me about it, Chris, tell me how you got shoeshoed? Were you like hurt feelings, like you're eighteen years old, now you need to go out and be a man? Is that like what happens?
Speaker 8: I think because I only have girls, right, So for me, it's like when you're ready is when you leave?
Speaker 3: Wouldn't you say? Are you falling asleep by me? Jacob? Am I boring? No?
Speaker 4: I'm just like dealing with all those lady okay.
Speaker 8: And Chris says he wasn't eighteen, thank goodness. Oh my gosh, I hope he doesn't mean he was like fourteen.
Speaker 3: I'll cry. Don't even say it.
Speaker 4: Chris, word, we actually made So here's the thing. We have a ten dollars donation for nast podcast stupid or their brain?
Speaker 3: What well? Bird, Well that's mean bird.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but he was younger.
Speaker 3: I knew it. I knew this was gonna be a sad story. Can we stop now? We don't want to make me cry. I'm on camera again for the reason you turned out to be okay, but for some reason brain's broken. Oh my goodness.
Speaker 6: So anyway, I'm a loser.
Speaker 3: Me stop mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: You do you want step flicks at all?
Speaker 4: Why would I get? Why would I give a big company money?
Speaker 3: You're so huge. So that's what I'm wondering.
Speaker 8: Like, I didn't have it until they just they had a show that I wanted to watch, so I just ordered to watch that show.
Speaker 3: But it's like I have not turned it on since I watched it. So I want to cancel it again. But I feel like it's just dumb to keep.
Speaker 8: Like every nine months, I'll order it and then I'll cancel it again because I'm just so frugal.
Speaker 3: I can't see paying for something I'm not using.
Speaker 5: You just.
Speaker 3: Kind of cut every corner when you can listen.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing I don't even pay for. Like, you know, when I get to membership to Rumble, I get a leadership to someone on Rubble. They gave me a free one month of Youtubereum of Rome premium. That's what I've I've been doing.
Speaker 3: Nice. Is that? How many people watch when you go on Rumble?
Speaker 4: A few?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: By the way, I did tell g Levy that I'm.
Speaker 3: Love Oh yeah. But who's on right now right now?
Speaker 4: Hold on?
Speaker 3: Oh the burn Peanuts on.
Speaker 4: Let's see who's live right now?
Speaker 3: Penny and the Dork.
Speaker 4: Doing there, They're they're doing their double show.
Speaker 3: Ooh you want to watch that.
Speaker 4: No, misters love.
Speaker 3: Mister blue Sky's live. What is he live doing? Like?
Speaker 4: Like nothing, nothing in particular, just nothing in particular. The Wiggles love.
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh, the Office is always live. That's always a good fallback.
Speaker 4: Oh no, son of a Lynch lover, a lunch lover, the Lynch lover. Wendy pack Is love.
Speaker 3: Is that Wendy and her friends?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Why don't you say hi to them and try to make good friends with them? Again?
Speaker 4: I'm banned? Oh geek podcast?
Speaker 3: Okay, so funny.
Speaker 4: I can't, by the way, that that's my favorite. But by the way, my favorite. Here's the What do you think about Chris's wife, Liz Chris Ables?
Speaker 3: I think you know, I've only watched the show a couple of times, and they seem like the looks.
Speaker 4: She looks good for her age.
Speaker 3: I don't know what her age is, Jake, don't snitch around our age.
Speaker 4: I don't even know her.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I turned on Penny in the Dork. I can't hear what they're saying, but I'm reading the chat. So we're on chatwatch right now. Just so you know, mister Panhandler's over here saying CarMax is the news. Stuttering John John is no longer needed. Oh, this is the tea ready. So then Mikayla goes shut it. Bentley, I don't know what she's talking about, but then spur goes, I'm upset that. Leo Gunn says, who is this guy? I thought Panhandler had a shaved beard. We're in for a night, Jake. They're going crazy over there.
Speaker 4: By the way, Dan says, looking good in that beanie girl.
Speaker 3: I try my best.
Speaker 4: He is looking at you. I'm looking at Twitter.
Speaker 3: How do you like my shirt? Jakie? Did I show you this one where it's fun? He told that you're afraid you wear it because I don't know the songs.
Speaker 4: No, No, because your free, your took vacation. You had to color coordinate the stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh that's my sister.
Speaker 8: My sister makes me wear her clothes, her color coordinated clothes. Yeah, and I look like such a dork in them.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, you have to wear have to wear office clothes when you go to your office.
Speaker 3: No don't. I wear jeans and a T shirt that I make it look so nice because I putess. Oh, then I put like jeans, a nice like like a shirt with like a jacket over it. I love stars and I love like you know, sneakers I wear. Thank you, Jake. You make me so happy when you say that, because I really I wear jeans and sneakers and I know I'm not supposed to, but I think I pull it off.
Speaker 4: I hope.
Speaker 3: So I have said anything.
Speaker 4: DV is better. That is better than Felicia.
Speaker 3: You heard it here first, Flicia.
Speaker 4: Plassic, the Last Day, the best, the only only, the only good thing that comes out of mouth is goodbye.
Speaker 8: Stop that, Jake, behave yourself. Let's see I got the w Raymond. He's working at the comedy show right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's been working.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and he don't know what he says to me.
Speaker 4: Give me one. I can't hear you. I went to look for something.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 4: I'm looking for Oh oh, oh, I gotta wo up you a little bit.
Speaker 3: Oh, here we go one on me. Let's see. Oh, let's see Ja Coup waiting on the edge of my seat.
Speaker 4: Here got something for you. I love it.
Speaker 3: Let's see.
Speaker 4: What is that nice podcast stupid shirt?
Speaker 3: Oh yes, that was the nice Oh I remember you got that's a new one though.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Uh, the new one then sent me.
Speaker 3: All right, Jake, you're ready for a word game or what? Oh?
Speaker 6: Wait hear me now, yes, I can hear you.
Speaker 3: All right, look all right, I have one. You're ready? Hey look look oh oh snap, look at us.
Speaker 4: But hey, we might have to answer. It's almost time for you to go to Betty bye.
Speaker 3: Alright, boss, give me letters? Alright, So it's it's three letters, five letters, four letters, four letters.
Speaker 4: Okay, what's the show?
Speaker 3: And can you stop it?
Speaker 8: It's a show name and stop guessing before you even guess the damn letter?
Speaker 3: H cheater, cheater? What is it? Ta? Okay, we have the tea here?
Speaker 4: Next eight?
Speaker 3: Okay, we have that. Two of those show. Very good, Jake, you did it. It's time for the Uncle Rico show. It's time for the Uncle Rico show. So grab a cold course.
Speaker 7: Here we go.
Speaker 3: It's the time.
Speaker 4: I got, I gotta, I gotta show. I'm thinking of a show. It's a lady and a man mum hm, sitting in the studio mm hmm talking about stuff they want like Bravo shows, and they have They had two special guests on their shows before. Who's on this show?
Speaker 3: Henny in the dark, damn it. Did I get it? Yes?
Speaker 4: All right? That was that was one one.
Speaker 3: Here's another, alright on the person Okay, I'm ready.
Speaker 4: He is a regular on He is a regular on W A T P. He does. He has been interviewed by b y B myself with others.
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 4: He was also on Buffy.
Speaker 3: Buffy the Vampire said, Adam Bush.
Speaker 4: Tarn it.
Speaker 3: I got one, I got one. I got one. You're ready? Oh you got one? You got another one?
Speaker 4: Those two points?
Speaker 3: I got two points? Yeah, I'm I'm I'm doing good tonight, Jake, I'm on a roll. All right? So what was that noise?
Speaker 1: What was that?
Speaker 3: Only? God, Jake, you scared me? What was it?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: See, oh god, you're traumatizing the can you do?
Speaker 4: Thank you? This?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Hold on?
Speaker 3: Hell? I like that one? Whatever? I'm not so all a joke. You ready, we're gonna train?
Speaker 8: Oh how about next time I go like this, I'll say like this, Jake. At no point did I say we're gonna run train on mommy.
Speaker 3: M then you have to hit you got that the train? You gotta go. All right, We're gonna try about you ready, test the sound? Let me make sure you have the sound. Ready, h the train. Oh my god, that train, Jacob, I'm gonna kill you. I can't take it that one. Okay, you got it? Ya, hold on it, Okay, you ready. At no point did I say we're gonna run train a mommy, Jake, Fred Norris, you are not okay. I can't just stop. I can't you kill me right now? Chris said, nassay, I can't see his little stink ass.
Speaker 4: And locomotive and mom street.
Speaker 3: Ride the train? You ride it to too? Did you watch the documentary? No? All right, well, how am I going to interview about the documentary? I mean, you know what was hard to do. It's hard to watch something you watched happen.
Speaker 4: So it's like, who keep doing that?
Speaker 3: So funny? It's gonna happen a lot? Jake, can't you do it? Here's the thing, everybody, here's the thing. All fifty of you listen. Jake is by the way you everybody go tell everybody.
Speaker 4: By the way. I just want to say, it's almost past.
Speaker 3: Why are you sending me to bed? I feel like every time I go to sleep, you guys have fun without me, and I don't like it. I get home. What do you do when I'm sleeping tell the truth streams? Yeah, I know, but like, see what do you guys talk about tell the truth? Like, how come I can't be awake? It's like when I go to sleep.
Speaker 4: You're where you know, when you're when you're asleep, it's when you're awake. We're not.
Speaker 3: Do you think Anny really? Like do you think that she thinks I'm crazy? Because I fell asleep the other night when I was watching the movie.
Speaker 5: With her.
Speaker 4: Her thing, I fell asleep.
Speaker 3: Hey, isn't that embarrassing?
Speaker 4: I fell asleep. I put my head rolled down and I fell asleep. Woke up to like I started fallow asleep.
Speaker 8: I just think to myself, like, you know, I sleep in a room by myself now, in a bed by myself now. So this was the first time I like fell asleep, and there was like I was talking to somebody in a long time. It felt so comforting. I'm like, I want to do it again.
Speaker 4: By the way, there's there's a YouTuber named Tom Grocery.
Speaker 3: Okay, what does this person do to what Ton Grocery?
Speaker 1: Did?
Speaker 4: He don't he? He did? A fund raiser raised one hundred and sixty thousand dollars for for Pittsburgh for a big page for pantry. They're in pit in Pittsburgh.
Speaker 3: That is so nice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I'm gonna I'm gonna go. So we're gonna I'm not gonna send the love over to the him, but I'm gonna put the link in the chat okay.
Speaker 3: When we're in So if we, yeah, go dump bar people over them.
Speaker 4: No, I'm actually gonna do uh do a lot we if you guys want to go and support uh uh Tom's chance. Hello, give me one minute, I thought I was.
Speaker 3: It's plugging tom Myers.
Speaker 8: Everybody, congratulations on your fourteenth year sober Yay tom Myers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but tom Myers is a he's a good person.
Speaker 3: It's a gangster.
Speaker 4: I like him. But here's the thing he has. He has he has a polist called n the Bleach.
Speaker 3: That's not good. Don't do that. But I think the funniest thing I ever heard was Ray trying to explain to us that tom Myers was not in on the joke. But he's not like Ray, who's in on the joke. By the way, I couldn't even I was like, am I listen? Can I am I understanding this way?
Speaker 4: Hobby?
Speaker 3: Can I have a hobby. Gosh, I missed my hobby so much.
Speaker 4: It's the lawyer.
Speaker 3: I didn't say that. I said I missed my hobby. My gosh, he has a wife. The thing about being a gumar is supposed to be, but for some reason it's just not as quiet as it should be. A life anyway, Jake, I'll go to bed so that you kids can have fun, because nobody has fun, So mommy goes to sleep. I know, I'm onto you loo. Where the fuck did you go, Jacob Bah? I can't even believe myself right now?
Speaker 4: Where are you?
Speaker 3: I'm talking to myself, you little shit? What's happening? I can't even right now? What are we doing this for? Why am I in the center of the screen. What is this about? Hello, everybody, it's me your local double Verse correspondent. Today. I'm drinking a glass of wine and I was talking to Jay Cutson, who disappeared and no, thank you. You know how shy? I am?
Speaker 4: All right? Hey, we're into because I think to go to bed all right, because here's the thing. You got church in the morning.
Speaker 3: I know I gotta go to bed. I love you, Jake. And also I'll be sleep by ten o'clock anyway.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love you, sweetheart, and I just want to say this till till Johnny Carson I said hot, I will got you guys.
Speaker 3: Bye Coffee with Carson, Bye ye