Speaker 1: Today, I want to tell you about a journey that I've been on for most of my life. Ever since I was a kid, I've heard tales of bigfoot and wild men while spending time with my friends and family. As I grew older and read more about the paranormal, my interest in encryptids and other things strange only deepened. That's why I'm so excited to share with you what I've personally become involved with the Untold Radio Network. The Untold Radio Network is a live streaming podcast network that airs a new show every day across all podcast platforms, YouTube, and more. They have eight different shows on all sorts of exciting topics such as bigfoot, cryptids, UFOs, aliens, and much more. I even have my own show called Weird Encounters, where I talk about all things strange. This is more than just a podcast network. It's a community that allows me to meet so many amazing people who share their stories and experiences with strange. If you're interested in hearing more of these stories and learning more about the paranormal and encryptids, make sure you check out the Untold Radio Network for all kinds of exciting shows. It's free to subscribe. So what are you waiting for visit www dot untold radionetwork dot com today.
Speaker 2: Now, what are your reporting? I got a string going on here. Something just kid with my dog, something to kill your dog, my dog. We're flying through there over the tree. I don't know how it did it? Okay, Damn, I'm really confused. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence, and name was dead once you hit the grill. I didn't see any cars. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence. Sat, what are you reporting? We got some wonder or something crawling around out here? Did you see what it was? It was enough out here. Look, I'm new to one now now and I don't need anything. I don't want to go outside. Hello, hit the fuddy out here? What quent on out there? It's thought of a bitch about text nine. I don't know easy an out there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm walking right, heady, all right, folks, will welcome o guest back to the show. It is Kevin from Wisconsin. Welcome back to the show.
Speaker 3: Sir, Thank you very much. Bud.
Speaker 1: We don't really necessarily have anything new as far as encounters to talk about, but that there's some things that have been on your mind, certainly on my mind. Probably most people listening that pay attention to Bigfoot know there's some new things out there that have been circling around the drain. So let's talk about some of those things, some of the things that have been on your mind and your radar recently from doing some of your self admitted which we all do. You're researching from the couch or an armchair research and just like we all.
Speaker 3: Are, if you can't get out there and do the real thing, the next best thing you can do at least. So that's what I've been doing. On top of work and everything else that goes on in one's personal life, been doing a lot of reading, more so than I actually ever had. I have plenty of big boot friends who said, oh, you read this book, read that book, and I always said, no, I really liked more the new videos that come out, the new YouTube clips that come out, and I try to analyze them myself, and it's not doing anything. I'm just simply watching them, absorbing the content and making up my own mind, right as I'm sure a lot of the audience does. But outside of that, there's been specific stories that have just really captured my attention. When we were talking about just before this was the Michael Patterson footage or audio that you might hear. Frankly, it is just bananas. This guy's talking to a bigfoot and this guy's responding back. And the closest thing that I could liken this bigfoot's vocal patterns or vocal depthnesss is Sloth from the Goonies. It's almost too replicative of that. So that's interesting. The Diela passes still in my mind and things that have gone on there, and just like the mystery around that. Of course, as we were just mentioned, before we start recording, here was just the idea of this bigfoot throwing a tree gets caught on a trail cam. I don't know what this is from some type of cryptid X files. I think that's maybe where it came from. I don't know if that's a channel or a group. I don't know. I guess Bryer maybe thinking that's someone who's been more or less been deemed a hoaxure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's talk about that. Let's take it one by one. I want to start off. You mentioned Michael Patterson, our friend is really not my friend from North of the border up in Canada. It's not really something that I've talked about much on this show, but I'm glad you brought it up because if you don't listen to that Bigfoot podcast, which shame on you, guys. The majority of this audience actually doesn't listen to that show. I know because I see the numbers. But if you don't listen to that, Wayne and I have talked about Mike Patterson so much recently. We did an episode recently where he had just posted a video of this alleged Bigfoot that he says is singing him a song.
Speaker 3: Yeah, knows him by name, calls him out by name, exactly, full disclosure.
Speaker 1: If you know anything about Mike Patterson, if you go back into the archives and look at his channel Sasquatch Ontario, I think he's at about eighty thousand subscribers at this point on YouTube, which to me is absolutely ridiculous because everything that this guy puts out is complete, in one hundred percent horseshit when it comes to Bigfoot. And I say that because I know there is a channel if you guys want to go check out. Speaking of YouTube, head over to YouTube and check out the truth prevails. It is an entire channel that is dedicated to the Mike Patterson Sasquatch Ontario paxery that's going on. Dwayne, his research partner, has admitted there's audio and video of this happening over on the Truth Prevailed channel on YouTube. Dwayne, his research partner, has admitted multiple times over the course of the last several years that everything that you hear, as far as.
Speaker 3: NEP's voice talking to Mike here, that was literally it. Yeah, I was literally Yes.
Speaker 1: We did an entire episode over on that Bigfoot podcast and the title of that was Brian is Nef because I talked to Nef the majority of that podcast, and it's Dwayne breathing in basically while he's talking. Some people believe that he is hoaxing Mike Patterson. I personally don't believe that. I think at some point in time that might have been the case. But I believe Mike has an IQ above seventy five, so I don't think he's being hoaxed here. I think he's complicit in this because you can't tell me that these videos that this guy puts out there, there's any shadow of him that actually believes this stuff is true. Now he says that Nef and some of these other sasquatch that are interdimensional that can materialize it, will come into his home, set on his sofa and take selfies with his camera.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was actually I don't know if you recall the first time I heard about this man. It must have been like almost twenty years ago. There was a Canadian program that had come out. He'd leave a book out and there would be these drawings of flowers that would happen, or like these stick figures. Otherwise he would find these really intricate woven stick ornaments, which you can believe it because that has happened. The gifting has happened. So he's taken some credible experiences that others have had and if he is manipulating, that's just so sad. But then he'll also say they'll be talking, and there was a point in the show where he was being interviewed and like a marble would just come out of nowhere and he said, oh, paraphrasing here, but oh, that's a marble I left out in the woods and he just threw it back to me and sure, no, this interviewer and Mike are having a conversation. You just hear this like tap and they're like, what was that? Yeah? I get marbles thrown at me all the time, and I guess it's that's how long this has stayed in my memory. Bank rent Free unfortunately, and it's so sad to hear that, like Folkstapp perhaps another fella out in Canada as well. I won't necessarily mention, but who are saying that they've got such credible footage or an audio for what you're two minutes of fame. Meanwhile, this is actually maybe a good segue into some of these books that I'm reading, where it's you're taking away from such scientific opportunity to understand these species. You're really just destroying everyone's credibility. And when you have people like Jeff Meldrum, who does have the academic credibility to say that once and for all that these things are real, that you can't fake these footprints, and yet science and society just as you guys are off your rocker. It's just unfortunate.
Speaker 1: It really pisses me off because I see it in real time. Wayne and I just got back a couple of weeks ago from the Ozark Mountain Bigfoot Conference, and I'm not going to call anybody by name, but there were people there speaking that were making definitive statements to all of these people in the audience about Bigfoot, and there's frankly no way that they could substantiate anything that they're saying. And Wayne and I just talked about this again on that Bigfoot podcast in an upcoming episode. We were talking about some of that stuff and breaking that down. And here's the thing. I was the last speaker on Saturday at the conference, and this lady spoke up. She was her first conference, She was there.
Speaker 2: With her daughter.
Speaker 1: She was ecstatic to be there. She was so excited to be around people who are into bigfoot and in her words, not mine. She had sat through all of these amazing speeches from these speakers that gave her all of this amazing information that she was just soaking in like a sponge. It was unfortunate that I had to stand there and shake my head and go, you know, internally, I'm thinking, probably eighty five percent of everything you heard today is completely nothing more than conjecture. It's circumstantial at best, and it is all opinion that has been dressed as fact and spoon fed to you and everybody in this room today, and it's just really unfortunate because that's what ultimately happens with people like Todd Standing, or people like Mike Patterson or any of these other people that perpetuate these false narratives that they have built their proverbial homes and careers. Because here's to answer your question, why they do what they do. If you have eighty thousand subscribers on YouTube and you're getting fifteen to twenty to thirty forty thousand views on a video, you're getting paid. And Todd's full time job is his one hundred plus thousand subscriber YouTube channel, and then the fact that he gets paid three to four thousand dollars per person to take people out on these expeditions up and rate in his research area. That's his motivation. It's just really sad, unfortunately, that people are picking up on some of the things that people are putting out there as fact, when in fact they're not facts. They're just conjecture and their opinions. The other person that you mentioned the video that we were talking about was Sunny Vader. Again, it's one of those things where you and I were talking before we hit record. It's so unfortunate, and I know there are people out there who were doing this to the best of their ability. There are people out there that are trying to put together as much information as possible and put it into one centralized data bank or repository, if you will, for people that are coming into Bigfoot, because I know that we need this because there's so many people that are interested that are coming into this for the very first time, and they're getting so much misinformation. If we had a repository that people could trust, that people would funnel this stuff in, and even if it's just putting up videos like Sonny Vader that have been proven to be hostes, so that people like you who stumble across them, or me or anybody else who's just coming into this, whether you've been in at twenty years or you've been in at twenty minutes, to say no, this has been a proven hoax. I guarantee you it's going to happen. We just had it recently with I don't know if you saw the ridiculous video in my opinion, of this guy in a suit laying under a tree, and it's viral that it's this close up HD quality video of a Sasquatch. It's clearly a dude in a suit. And guess what. The company who made the video has now come out and said, oh, that was our promotional video for this that's happening on Saturday from this time to this time.
Speaker 3: That's right, great job, guys.
Speaker 1: I guarantee you it'll surface back, just like the Colorado Train video from last year. It'll all make its rounds and people will continue to go down the rabbit hole and get miss and disinformation from folks. So I think it's important that we have these kind of conversations because it's great to just share people's experiences and encounters and it's ooh and it's ah and it's scary and it's wonderful. But if you're really into this subject, which I think a lot of my audience is for the right reasons, they're trying to do their own research and make up their own minds, I think these kind of conversations are very important, and that's why Wayne and I started that Bigfoot podcast, is to have these kind of conversations with each other and other people to hopefully do away with some of that because we've been beating our heads into the wall and I'm sure it probably frustrates you as well. You can talk about this all you want. This huge audience that we have, tens of thousands of people are going to hear our voices and talking about this. Most of the time it goes in one ear and out the other, and they continue to click on these YouTube channels, and these folks get paid for sharing that diss and misinformation. It just boggles my mind.
Speaker 3: Well, and I guess I'm surprised now that we want to talk about the credibility side of this and the checks and balances side. When the Sierra Silence came out, I was really impressed by Scott Nelson, who actually did the analysis of that recording, and he was the first one to step out and say, I have ex military, I have certain credentials. This is why I'm into this. If he was interested, Unless I've missed something, that's a credible person stepping through and saying Sierras sounds are real. You can't replicate that. That's not someone in a microphone, especially from the nineteen seventies when that was recorded. The other thing is I've always wanted to find this person doing more podcast work. I know some bigfoot podcasts can necessarily get this person on. But this thinker thunker on YouTube, take him or leave him. He has this really scientific way of just measuring anything that's ever captured. It's basically taking your arm, your torso, and your leg and mapping that to Patty is basically like anything. He'll just say, that's human proportions. Cay solved, that's not human proportions. What is it?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 3: Nine and ten times you're looking at what There's been a time or two where I'm like, I don't even think that what you're proving there's some like chimp size bigfoots in a forest area. I was black and white nighttime video. What bought my eye directly was that you could see bamboo. So I'm like, okay, this is clearly not in the States unless there's bamboo. Maybe I don't in Florida, but to the point where it just as he was measuring, I just don't agree that's another creature other than hope humans or kids being dressed up as type of monkey. Right. But getting back to more of the proven hard science, like I had mentioned too as old Brian, I'm going through a bunch of books lately because that's the only thing I can do gotten a little bit more away from the youtubing staff and the videos, because to your point, there's always something new, but then you always have to wait for it to be disproven and get your heart broken. But where you're not really going to get your heart broken per se is actually some of the books that you could possibly pick Updquatch Legend met Science by Jeff Meldrum that's going to investigate physical evidence, footprints, hair samples, examining cultural narratives surrounding the creature. It is chocked full. It's like the Encyclopedia before that one. Though before Sasquatch Legend meads Science came around, there was also The Abominable Snowmen Legend Come to Life by Ivan Sanderson that is a in depth exploration of the yeti similar cryptids of the world. He's combining that field research folklore first hand accounts, presents a comprehensive look at the evidence and theories surrounding sasquatch, bigfoot, Yeti, but just a mass amount of data there. Then you can get into other ones too. If you want to touch on either of those books.
Speaker 1: I can certainly go down that Roadie. I'll be honest with you. I've talked a little bit about you mentioned the Sierra sound I too, like you, was extremely impressed with those the very first time that I heard them. I have heard what sounds like samurai chatter when I was on expedition up and Radium last year. I have a place in my heart for those. But I tell you, the more that I've gotten into them and looked into the sounds, I don't doubt Scott Nelson's credibility at all. I'm just not so convinced as I was that he is completely right about the Sierra sounds. I'll just leave it at that. I think Thinker Thunker does a great job in Bigfoot with breaking down some of those things. I have used some of Thinker Thunker's videos in the past to talk about different things we've talked about on the show. Here's the problem I have with Thinker Thuncker. I think he has a very good way of thinker thunkering his math and his science see stuff that he does. But to me, it's very air quote science y. It sounds great and it looks great, and ninety percent of the time I agree with him that's right. I'm just not so sure that it is as sciencey as some people might think. Now, I know he uses the innermemberl index or the link to the arm versus the limits of the leg. Yeah, I totally get all of that, but I'm very weary when it comes to the Thinker Thunker rhythms because I know he did a breakdown one of the most recent videos he did. I guess it's been within the last month. Wayne and I talked about it on that Bigfoot podcast. I believe it was Charlie Raymond out in Kentucky had captured It was about six years ago. He had captured something that was very similar some whoops that were similar to the whoops in the Sierra Sounds. So Thinker Thunker did this breakdown. He did a whoop of him whooping. He took the Ron moorehead whoops from the tapes and then he compared them to the Sasquatch in the tapes on the Sierra Sounds, and he compared them to what was captured in Kentucky. And it's clear. You put it in a spectrogram and you can see the difference in the sounds. The alleged Sasquatch whoops are way different than anything I think a person can do. So I'm not doubting that there may be sasquatch whoops on these tapes and the Kentucky tapes and the Sierra tapes. But I'm very weary when it comes to all things thinker Thucker.
Speaker 3: So what would it take for you to hear something audio wise and be like, that's it for me that is just not human? Or would that be just because of today's age and technology. You're just left to just always being skeptical.
Speaker 1: I'm always going to be skeptical. I can tell you now. I have had experiences that have completely convinced me, without a shadow of a doubt, one hundred percent of the Sasquatch are real. They exist. I'm no longer in that limbo that I was. I'm not straddling that fence anymore. But I'm still very skeptical when it comes to any and everything that people present as evidence because of the problems with hoaxery, the things that people can do with AI and all the other technologies that exists. Stay tuned for more Sasquatch out to see. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: Audio.
Speaker 1: For me, I've heard some things that have convinced me over the last year. Probably we recorded something that I'm not sure is an owl in Wisconsin just a couple of weeks ago when we were out on a camp out. It sounds like an owl. It just sounds like a really big owl. And there was this really weird scream at the beginning of the audio. So audio is one of those things that it doesn't take a ton for me. You got to consider the totality of the circumstances. Who's putting the audio forward. Did it come from Tide Standing, did it come from Sunny Vader? Did it come from Mike Patterson. If it's not a yes on any of those fronts, then I probably move forward and say, okay, now let's take a real.
Speaker 3: Look at this.
Speaker 1: That's right, But yeah, you have to be skeptical. And here's the problem when you're dealing with the novel species is you don't have anything to compare it to. If somebody comes and says, man, I recorded a baboon in my backyard in North Carolina, that's weird. WHOA baboons don't exist in North Carolina. We can just go to the archives and say, oh, this is bab boon. Sounds boom, It matches. But what do you do with the novel species when it comes to any of those things, especially audio, How do we know that it's a real bigfoot making that noise. I believe that the Ohio Howell is a genuine creature of some sort making some sort of vocalization. I know that some people think it's fake and it's an air raid siren or whatever. I'm past that. Can I say definitively that it's a sasquatch. No, But I can tell you I've heard the exact same thing from where I sit right now on my property three years ago on multiple occasions, and then I heard it fifty yards away from the house. So I know that some animal or something makes that noise. I just can't say definitively that it's a sasquatch. Audio. For me, I deal with audio all the time, so when I hear things and it makes my spidy sense go off, I'm apt to pay attention, and I can look at audio and say, I don't really know what that is. It's possible that it's a sasquatch.
Speaker 3: It's hard to because, as you talk about audio on the the mediums and how audio has changed since the seventies. I think the first folly you and I had, I mentioned my baby sasquatch in the tree story. As soon as you mentioned I immediately got tooken back to that trail hearing some type of an owl, but that, i'll sounded like an AR two D two going off. I was with Cliff Berkman. She was like, Oh, that's a bart owl. Frankly, I don't know if I've ever heard of bart owl, but it was just the idea of boy, it just did sounded not like an owl, but if you're going to say, I'm going to trust you. Unfortunately, we didn't get that bar Do Dowel on recording. But what I did is was able to actually get what I swear was raspberry's getting blown from a tree. And if you're unfamiliar out there, what raspberries are is you just blown win through your lips and like babies do. I don't know any other animal that could do that. I've tried looking that up. So in the archives that you're mentioning about any animals in Oregon, specifically the mountain Hood area, who can do that. Please let me know King Brian, let him know, Brian, let me know other than that chimps or humans or any type of primate or monkey or chimp, and humans are the only two that can do that. Cats do that, Bob Kat. What's more of a hiss sound like cats do is that's not a raspberry. So to that point, that's where you're hearing this in the audio was very faint. You got a lot of wind. Half of the recording of this what raspberry going up in crescendo and the like down if you will, that's how it happened. But on top of that, you got static because your volume, your intake, oh, your input is so jacked up that you're catching all sorts of winds, static, whatever it might be. It's hard to capture audio, and it's hard to assess whether or not it's legit, even though you could possibly be there in person. You're looking around waiting for mom or data bigfoot to come stomping on you because you're trapping their bigfoot and tree. So it's hard. It's really hard to decide where audio can take you. But that's where I say, I'm going back to basics, going back to the books. And you mentioned something too, Brian, where you believe in these creatures. It truly this lessing blood camp type of thinking, this is an animal. This is an animal like we're an animal. It's a living, breathing creature. Or now are we talking about at what point is if we talk about UFOs or talk about portal jumping, or talk about orbs along with this topic and as example, another book Psychic Saasquatch and their UFO Connection. It's an interesting book because that's actually exploring the notion that sasquatch may have psychic abilities and a connection to tease, et cetera. But interesting book. I definitely has a lot more WU associated with it. But does that discredit the flesh and blood if we're now talking about the WU. Sup here's the thing.
Speaker 1: The automatic answer would be yes, absolutely, that's what it does, because if you believe these things are flesh and blood, then you don't really believe that there is a woo or high strangeness connection to these creatures. Again, this is something that's came up for me so many times. But I just had this conversation recently with Tom Powell. I had Tom on and this is actually as we record this today, it's going to air in a couple of days on Sasquatch Odyssey, having the conversation with Tom. He started out very skeptical. He made fun of Bigfoot. He taught his students it was nothing.
Speaker 4: But a joke.
Speaker 1: He taught a little throwaway class on pseudo science, as he called it, and he used Bigfoot as the prime example for pseudo science. And then he got into doing reports, and he got into talking to people and talking to witnesses, and it changed his mind about these things. But it also moved him farther down the what would be considered the woo or the high strangeness road, because it happens to people when you constantly have conversations with people and they have these weird, strange, bizarre experiences in conjunction with bigfoot encounters and experiences, you start having to go down that road, and if nothing else, we those out. Separate the wheat from the shaft when it comes to real bigfoot encounters. That's what I did for a couple of years when I started this show, was separate those things, put them into boxes. But I think the more that I've talked to people, and the more you get into the subject, it just gets weirder and weirder for people. I have that conversation with folks, and they'll tell you the longer I'm in this, the more I research, the weirder and the stranger it gets. Now, does that mean that I necessarily subscribe to some of the weirder or stranger things bigfoot coming in and out of portals or dropped off by UFOs and aliens. Not necessarily, but I'm certainly open minded to people's experience. Is is that kind of where you are in your research or are you middle of the road when it comes to bigfoot.
Speaker 3: So my first and immediate experience, first night out ever, was in New Mexico, Los Alamos area, and that's on the first time we chatted. That's when I described we got growled at. We had a tree get narc down all that this mountain cattle can rushing out of the forest, damn it. Or if you're not talking about having some audio, you have heard these footsteps walking away down the mountain clear as day because everything was so quiet. You could hear your pulse in your ear, that's how quiet it was on this mountain. So that first experienced sun orb like I hadman show, it was the same kind of color as your background to your in a sasquach out to see it. Just this amber came up and it just went away, and I thought it was someone's headlight, but later on we found out that was like actually a hill it went off to nothing. So again, does the orbs mean bigfoot? Does the bigfoot mean orbs? Are they just coincidents? I don't know, but I do know how I got growled at and less an orb growled at me and pushed down a tree. Then yeah, sure, call me wu camp. And it's hard because there's a pretty interesting story of someone seeing a bigfoot coming out of spaceship with a briefcase in its hand and almost like a Blues Brothers cuffed to the briefcase, and how can you take it serious? But yet you don't want to discredit this person because who knows, Maybe you can't really disprove someone's experience unless they're not all there. And a little fun story about Tom Powell. So I met him on one of he used to take folks out in the woods in the mountain Hood area. And when I first met Tom the first night, sure enough, what do we see in the sky is just this what is it called now? Aerial phenomenon? They're not UFOs anymore. So you see this thing kind of float across the sky low to the ground. Or it wasn't a satellite, but boy, it was just sphracle and just moving. I think I had found out that Tom was very much okay with the wound. He was all right with that. What I loved about Tom was that he slept on a cot, no tent, just under a tree. Maybe he had a sleeping bag or maybe a couple blankets. But I looked at him and I was like, man, he is going for it. He does not care if something wraps him up. We'll just hoist him over it gets hoisted over his shoulder. Forgot that one guy's name, but there's an old French traveler story about that. But either way, that was impressive. And then the other funny thing was that all of a sudden, as we're bigfooting, you just hear this kind of off and like the way distance singing and see playing guitar and you just hear this like a full on I don't know where it was from my brother art Thou type of way when you just sing it. If you didn't know it was Tom, you would be puckering if you know what I'm talking about. This was deliverance. Start fucker up because I don't know what's about to happen. I like working with Tom. I like talking with him. He's a super good guy, super knowledgeable. There was a group of fellows who we're trying to investigate bigfoot thing, and they actually tried, I believe, hoaxing Tom on his own property, which, if we're talking about story coming back to the hoaxer's bit, what the hell's the matter with you? You're on someone's property and you're going to try to get them to bite off on that. He was like, I can't believe. I felt so bad because you knew later on as you're watching this clip that it was like a jackass thing where they were just trying to hope some blame or punk them. That was unfortunate. I didn't like to see that happen him. As far as the WU goes, maybe this is for a different podcast, Brian. There's certainly some type of connection that I feel with a sasquatch where it's like, if you just meditate, you almost feel as if you can start to communicate and you can start to get on this level with them. No matter how many times I've ever said, why don't you come out of the shadows and just actually show me yourself, We'll never do it. So then you start to wonder, shit, am I going crazy? Am I really going into the wu too much? But I think I'm talking to my air quotes, talking to this bigfoot. But again, like the psychic sasquatch will tell you like, yeah, it's possible, And I think there's others out there who say it's possible, because that's like a gability lead to this whole zapping experience that people sometimes have of getting frozen, almost getting panicky, shutting down. It has how up into James Bibofey. He reported, it's so it happens. But again, is that truly this less and blood preacher or is that more of us putting this veil on this preacher just because that's what humans do. And we're always gonna put a veil on the Boogeyman because we don't know what it is, and so let's make it something that's not like a yeah, like a Frankenstein. Right, That's where I go.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I know people have those kind of mind speak type of scenarios. They feel this telepathic communication with Sasquatch. That's one of the things again that Todd Standing has claimed over the years, and it's just gotten progressively. I would say, quote unquote worse in my opinion, but for him, he would probably say it's much better because he has this amazing connection with Sabe and he can talk to the Bigfoot in his area and they tell him things a shit information And do I believe that No, out you may have that connection. Again, Wayne and I were recording an episode of that Bigfoot podcast today and having this conversation about animal whisperers, dog whisperer Caesar Milan. Most people are familiar with Caesar Milan, the dog whisper, and horse whisperers. That's the thing, right, And until Wayne, I said, do I think that people who deal with horses that called the horse whisper? I think there was a movie called The Horse Whisper about this person who can go up and do seemingly supernatural things with horses. I think it's just intuition. How many times have you been around horses or any animal really and somebody says, hey, try to stay calm. They pick up on your energy. If you're scared of them. They're going to know you're scared.
Speaker 3: Even if you're a or a dog owner. I swear catter dog owners. And I don't own a cat or a dog, but I know folks who do can talk to the dog or the cat and they listen. So if they're listening, there's got to be some again, circle of communication happening there. And even when you're talking about dogs or cats, yeah, I'm sure they talk to you. They somehow let you know that they got to go out to go to the bathroom, or that they're hungry. Granted they might scratch at the back door or their food bolt, but it's like whether it's a horse or yeah, whether it's that dog whisper or the horse whisper thing. But those are creatures that we know, and those are creatures that are basically in our bigfoots probably in your backyard too, but at least in our an immediate vicinity at home. Right, let's just say next door right in you're an out of the room because your dog's taking a nap. To then say that you're being communicated with by a creature that you necessarily have not met in the immediate life vicinity, I don't even know how to explain that, but that in your dream state, as is what I'll say to say that you can then talk to this or even like the you go back to the Mike Patterson thing, or can call your name because they know your name. That to me just leads to a very slippery slope made me actually think him as you said, owl too again, Brian, there's actually a book again I'll call another book I Heard the Owl Call My Name. Isn't that a great title? That's by Margaret Craven. It's primarily a very pointing exploration of life, death and culture understanding through the eyes of a young priest in a remote indigenous community in British Columbia. It doesn't necessarily revolve around Bigfoot per same, but it does touch on this deep connection between the community and the natural surroundings in the legends like Taskquatch. There's a book about respecting indigenous beliefs the natural world, and you almost start to think too as you're reading this book, and those indigenous people's native peoples, they would talk to trees, mountains, animals, they would talk to the wind. Is that any different than talking to Bigfoot or thinking that we could talk to bigfoot.
Speaker 1: I definitely see what you're saying. I don't know that I ascribe to that because it goes back to the horse whisper the dog whisper thing. Like you said, I think it's more of an intuition people have. I think that you're picking up on body language and unspoken communication, nonverbal communication like we do in conversations with each other. It happens with animals. I don't necessarily think that extends to being able to have a telepathic communication or connection with something again that you've never met, because to me, it gets into I lean more towards somebody who's being disingenuous or trying to hoax people, whatever the case may be, because the centralized thing in that connection for me, between a human being says they have a telepathic communication with the sasquatch is the only thing that really means for the person that's telling that story is that they're special in some way. And that seems to be the theme, and I think that's what's happening with Todd. When Todd first starts going down this road, I said it a couple of years ago. I said, oh, now you know he's done hoaxing videos that didn't get him as far as he wanted, and it draws too much attention because there's actual evidence that can be analyzed. What's the next best thing? You just come out and tell all of your followers, Oh, don't worry, I got you. I got a telepathic communication with Sabe. I can tell you everything they want you to know and everything you need to know about Sabe. All you have to do is follow me, subscribe to my channel, and pay me to come up here and I'll take you out in the woods and they'll give me all I need telepathically. What does that sound like.
Speaker 3: It's a cult, snake oil, It's a cult.
Speaker 1: It's a bigfoot cult. I am the gatekeeper between you and what you seek, which is the information from the omnipresent.
Speaker 3: Sasquatch or Sabe.
Speaker 1: It's no different than cult leaders who do it with Jesus or whoever the deity is. It's snake ole and I don't buy it.
Speaker 3: Those who haven't gone out there, you absolutely can have an experience. You don't need any organization to allow you to have an experience. For three hundred plus a ticket plus airfare, plus packing all your camp and gear to go all across the country, whatever it might be. There's so much activity across the entire United States and almost literally probably every state at this point besides Hawaii. You can find it truly in your backyard. The one thing too that I'll say, and I'll pop up another book here, is it's actually a good buddy of mine. So it's the Sasquatch Paradox. This is by Levi and Macovich. So this is really delving to the complexity surrounding the existence of sasquatch, really exploring both the scientific and the philosophical implications of the belief, but then also really goes into it's almost like a and I hope he doesn't think that this is very critical, but it's almost like a thesis paper to get you to really understand that there's no way it could be a suit. No company has ever come forward. Could you think of the millions amount of dollars or move movies that they could have created they had just even the suit or the technology. So he does a really good job of if you ever are in a argument with a non believer, maybe buy the book, maybe give it to him as a gift, because he really just goes all out on saying any disbelief that you could have is actually going to be proven here. So another book that I actually will mention too, this is called Sasquatch Apparitions by Barbara Wassan. This is a really interesting book because it actually goes over some of the bigfoot encounters but also combine some anecdotal evidence. One of the things that Sasquatch Apparitions talks about, Barbara talks about, is actually some of the investigators and how to investigate some of the tools that you could be using, or armchair expertise or armchair studying about the topic. Plenty of books out there to help you long your way and prepare yourself once you can leave the house right. What I thought was very interesting about this is she he does talk about all these different investigators, some I have not even heard of.
Speaker 1: Stay tuned for more Sasquatch out to see. Will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: But does mention kind of a longer stin with Reneita Hinden talked about John Green a bit, but then also the Four Horsemen if you will, of bigfooting. I'll let everyone else investigate that side of things. But what I thought was interesting is really the technology side catching up with some of these books to where you have folks like Bill Munz who actually does such a hard, deep look at the PG film, Patterson Gimlin film and for a nineteen sixty seven film. He actually worked with Gimlin's family to capture that first generation film. But he actually takes a look at it and can tell you, along with of course Jeff Meldrums, saying that the angle in which this creature lifts its knee as compared to the ratio to its ankle and how it's lifting its foot and blah blah blah blah. I mean that technology wasn't there yet by the time Barbara wrote her book, and she actually almost kind of discredits a little bit of whether or not to believe the PG film, and I'm just like, man, that's gold standard as to the evidence. Again, even a piece of film from sixty seven. So it's interesting to do the research and if you know enough of it, you can also say, oh, man, this author wasn't able to experience the technology that we have today and maybe perhaps update the book or what she was writing. But regardless, it's another one as far as getting into the actual credible folks. Melgium even Ivan Sanderson. There's a lot of credibility behind these books to really allow you to feel like you're not missing anything. In fact, this is just as much research, I think as perhaps going out I'll be so boldest to say that it's maybe just as much research as it is going out in the woods and trying to have your own experience and capture something on audio or visual, as it is to read the experiences of others and to actually start to have those conversations with folks who might not believe and say, like I even would mention, there has been a circumstance on every single continent besides Antarger that has had a sasquatch, bigfoot yetti or some type of preacher like that experience you've never seen an elephant before, gone to a zoop. There are other continents, so it's an interesting way to not feel so bad if you're not getting out in the woods. That's what I would say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think reading a book is great. I'll throw this out there before we close out. Just a couple of more books that you might want to check out. The Phenomenal Sasquatch by Matt Pruitt, a phenomenal book to pick up if you're just getting into the subject or you've been in it for twenty years. Matt looks at things in a different way than most people. He's typically the smartest guy in the room, but the most unassuming. You'd never know it unless you sit down and have a conversation with him. So if you're looking to pick up a book, pick up The phenomenal Sasquatch, And of course there's always sasque much unleashed The Truth behind the Legend by Brian king Sharp. You can always pick up a copy of that from Hanger One Publishing or anywhere you get your books. That'll give you some of the same things that we've talked about in some of the other books. But I agree with you. I think I definitely agree with you because I know that picking up a book and doing that kind of research is not as sexy as going out and having a camping trip with the guys and beaten on trees and screaming and doing all the things that bigfooters do when we go out into the woods. But picking up and reading a book and sharing that information, I think is powerful and it is what is needed to push this proverbial ball down the field, so to speak, when it comes to Bigfoot, and I think having conversations like this again, I said it in the beginning. It's not as sexy as somebody tuning in to fifty minutes plus of somebody giving some riveting experience that happened to them twenty years ago in the woods. But I think it's time to start having those kind of conversations again. That's why Wayne and I started that Bigfoot podcast, is to have these kind of conversations that may not be as sexy and wonderful as some of the other stuff people tune in to listen to, but for those that are really into the subject, that are really wanting to get the answers to push the research farther down the field, I think these are the kind of conversations that we need to continue to have with people and share the information because a lot of it is people haven't gotten the information, they haven't stumbled upon it, or they're drinking the kool aid from the Todd Standings and the Mike Pattersons and they don't get any real information. All they're getting is whatever their cult leader is telling them for the week. And we've got to change that. We really have to change that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's for all ages. And this is my short plug. Brian. I also had written the children's book This is Billy Fine's Big Food. It's fun for all ages, right, you can tell stories. I wanted to produce this and write this, illustrate this book with again help of hanging around publishing, so that it really told the story of be that explorer. Never stop exploring, respect nature, draw nature, Talk to Bigfoot should you come across him, because you might actually find out that he'll show you more of the force and what you ever thought you could see before. Right, So it's got some of those lessons in it. And then the other one as far as an adult book that I actually couldn't put this book down. I wanted to read it again is The Sasquatch Monster of the Northwest Woods Emmy Agner the author. It just it plays a movie in your head. It almost has it's really nice nineteen seventies kind of grainyilm to it, but great read. I won't spoil alert here, but it's about what happens when you shoot a big foot and it gets pissed off. That's a really fun read. There's a whole lot outthers. But yeah, it never stops hurting to read, watch things, see things, whatever. But at the end of the day, Brian, it's like what you and I are doing now, you got to continue the conversation because it's really keeping the topic alive. I think we have to do this as like our indigenous relatives or friends had done. You got to continue that story because that story is going to continue the generations to keep doing what we're doing because we love it. You find friends out of this. It's a good wholesome opportunity to just get out in woods, get out in nature, go camping, if anything else, and if you happen to do some night hiking anyway, have an experience. Yeah, that's all I would have to say on that one.
Speaker 1: I definitely agree, man. I will link to Hanger One Publishing. You can pick up a lot of the books that we talked about right there. It's a great place to start. They publish Kevin's book, they publish my book, and there's tons of books on the subject. So you guys, click the Hanger One Publishing link right here in the show notes and go pick up a copy of Kevin's book, Billy Finds Bigfoot and some of the other books that we've talked about tonight. I really appreciate you coming on. I had a great time talking to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Likewise, Brian, thanks Ken.
Speaker 5: They say you're a lot a go, but you guest, stay.
Speaker 6: Loved it, SI steps.
Speaker 7: Step, trying this, joy, that chart everything, Call me, ride back, riding back, joy for me, Joy, staying right, call it right away.
Speaker 4: And still still stassssst.
Speaker 1: Not not.
Speaker 5: Not doussssstsssts. Things used, these things