Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We let chataco one on one one W jr R at your freaking idiots.
Speaker 2: All right, This hour of the Lynch of Taco Show here on JR R is brought to you by bud Light's Thursday night football pre game with us. We'll be out ahead of the Broncos Chargers game tonight's. We're I headed to see you in Palm Bay at Siggy. He's an American bar there on Malabar, starting at six. I know we're gonna have Monster Jam tickets. I'm pretty sure we're gonna have other concert tickets. Wouldn't you say? Oh?
Speaker 3: I would say. And then we're gonna have bucket specials. And when you grab that ice cold beer out of the bucket, whether it be an ice cold bud Light or maybe a neutral, you slide it right into a b W O koozy while they last. Now we're talking Siggy's Palm Bays starting at six tonight. I like how you put it. Even if you're not in the football, just come on out share some hot all of a cheer with us.
Speaker 2: We want to share it with you. Boy, what an ingrate we have here? Apparently in New Jersey, this thirty two year old woman is she flying drones? You better just tap the brakes there. Oh, tap the brakes there, buddy. I'll be getting to drones a little bit later. Oh okay, actually sooner than you thought. But anyway, she I guess fell on hard times and was temporarily living with her fifty seven year old mother. It happens more and more now. Yeah, well, this doesn't usually attacking and killing mom that you're temporarily living with using a curtain rod, a hammer, and a screwdriver. Oh those are household items.
Speaker 3: She wrapped her in the curtain after, you know, like the other mobsters do up there.
Speaker 2: It's usually a carpet. I don't know, just it's your mother. She's taking you in your third two years old. Come on, lady. She was still on top of the her mom when police arrived on the scene. There.
Speaker 3: It's like four o'clock in the afternoon. Just had Thanksgiving. I bet mom made some Thanksgiving dinner. Recently. We have Christmas coming up, and you.
Speaker 2: Nothing says the Holidays like killing mom with a curtain rod, a hammer, and a screwdriver. All this was going on while someone else in the house was upstairs doing their homework.
Speaker 3: This guy then this goes to court. Oh, they're gonna throw the book at her.
Speaker 2: Brings out the best of people. Huh you brought up drones, taco wob Yeah, I mean it's all anybody talks about now, drone, drone, drone. I uh. In some regards, I have to give a lot of respect here, just the American way of never missing out. I'm potentially trying to make a bucker capitalize on something. What is it? There's a short fiction that's available for your kindle that's being sold on Amazon right now. Remember Amazon originally was to buy books and stuff. It's a short, fifty one page fictional work titled Bisexually pounded by the mysterious New Jersey Drones. What would you like to hear the description of the shorts? Of course, Hank's evening walks are a highlight of his day, an opportunity to disconnect from the usual chaos of work and tune into the natural New Jersey landscape. It's a reliable routine, but things change when Hank spots are gathering of mysterious hovering objects in the evening sky. Upon returning home, Hank's online research reveals that thousands of people have been spotting these enigmatic flying drones. What they're doing up there, however, a mystery. When two of these drones arrive at Hank's door, the truth starts to gradually fall into place. It seems there's much more happening in New Jersey skies than previously thought, and it's more erotic and bisexual than anyone could have ever imagined. This erotic tale is four thousand words of sizzling, bisexual drone on human threesome action.
Speaker 3: The little propeller on the sack is there, it is. They just turned the propeller really slow, and it's just one of these pats take a punching bag.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, hanksit and there go Yeah, who buys this?
Speaker 3: Some some sci fi people one and uh, drone people. It's gonna it's gonna sell. It's gonna sell. But does your average person own a kindle? Does your average nerdy person that would buy this? Or well, you don't have to have a kindle. You can buy a digital book and it's basically it's a digital book. Okay, the guy that would do digital books. I'm not a guy that would do books. I mean, I know true, I know reading. His fundamental riff and and readers are winners because I was keyword was.
Speaker 2: It'll sell like sexually pounded by a drone. The propellers turned to Lois.
Speaker 3: It just slowly clips the bag and Hank loves every minute of it as he is over there with his his tongue in the doorway of the other drone.
Speaker 2: As it borders between pleasure and pain.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, and that's there's the exact words that the other drone with that he has his tongue in.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes. We go to at Noel's Spain a Google Maps slash street view card one the other day, flicking it off to see if you would get me one of those deals. A lot of us have seen these before, and they're out there on a continent. They're always updating, you know, trying to have the most recent information available for maps and street view stuff. This car snapped a photo that helped Spanish police catch the Wolf of Tajuco. Ooh in an art dy or something. No, he's a murderer. In fact, they caught the Wolf of Tajuco the Google Map slash street view car caught him stuffing a dead body into the trunk of a car. That's the wolf. Take a look at our Facebook page. It's right there if you'd like to see the evidence for yourself.
Speaker 3: See they get the wolf here sticking it in. Then they get a young man in Maitland named Robbie shooting him by bird in the rear view.
Speaker 2: Oh that is great. I mean he's dragging him of all the precautions you would take to, you know, try to maybe clearly. He's like in an alley or something there. It looks like a side street, trying to avoid probably cameras and ironically the mobile one has won.
Speaker 3: The look and what is it? It's wrapped in what appears to be a curtain, could be could be a jersey curtain off a jersey curtain?
Speaker 2: Rod Is that? Mom? Mah? That could have been one trying to do my homework up here? Could you too settle down? Please me?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: On demand download the iHeartRadio app