Speaker 1: Boys are back down. Welcome to the Deadlock Podcast, Episode number three hundred and sixty five.
Speaker 2: One episode for every day of the year, unless it's like a leap year or something. I think the days change on one of those. But regardless, three hundred and sixty five episodes, we've made it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's pretty fucking insane. Actually, that is really nut.
Speaker 2: You could listen to one episode of the pod starting from this episode and have an entire year's worth.
Speaker 1: That's too many, That is too many.
Speaker 2: But there's many more to come. Too many more to come, James, More Deadlock is coming today.
Speaker 1: We're talking about WWF raw Is War June seventh, nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is somehow an episode we have not covered. I feel like we've talked about the moment. We've probably talked about recaps of the moment. We've referenced it a million times. It is a staple of being a pro wrestling fan. This promo in particular, this is the episode where the Greater slash Higher Power is revealed.
Speaker 1: I can't believe it took us three hundred and sixty five episodes to talk about this.
Speaker 2: By the way, I mean, I didn't realize we hadn't done it until somebody on the reddit said, I can't believe they haven't done this, and I agree.
Speaker 1: But before we get into that, we have the Deadlock updates.
Speaker 2: Patreon dot com. Slash Deadlock PW is the place to be. Join us over there. We have so many tiers, so much content waiting for you. You can watch the video version of this show. You get watched this, you get the retro SINKX, you get the long way. But of course you can't forget about the Deadlock after show. And lately we've been doing a lot of crazy shit branching out after we finished our Halo series, we've been fucking kind of dabbling in a lot of stuff. We did bowling, we did UFC six, like who fucking knows what we're gonna do next.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there are a lot of games out there.
Speaker 2: A lot of games out there, and a lot of games coming out that we're quite interested in. So if you like games and you like us talking about this, that and the other, we talked about being Deadlocked in. We talk about horror movies, we talk about goddamn things, collections, talk about a lot of stuff on the afterSo, so join us over there. If you want a little bit more of the Deadlock podcast. Of course, if you want to updates about this, that, and the other on Deadlock anything, you'll find it in our discord. The discord can be found in the links the description of any of the podcasts that we post, any of the videos we post on YouTube we posted on there. If you're on the Patreon, you can join the Patreon exclusive chat and if you look in the metatab on Patreon you can find out how to join that. If you are confused, if you're not on the Patreon, you can still join it and get all the announcements that you would need as a Deadlock fan by just joining the discord and having the notifications on for that. So join our discord today. Now it's time to talk about WF raw as War June seventh, nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get into this raw here for June seventh, nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 2: June seventh, you say six seven, Some could say that.
Speaker 1: A car driving by my.
Speaker 2: House June seventh, nineteen ninety nine. It is this episode of Roll and Uh, I'm actually kind of surprised we haven't covered this one. I think we've covered literally everything surrounding this, like the week before the week after, but we have not covered this particular episode where the Greater end or higher Power is revealed. They actually don't know which one it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was surprised too, So I was kind of happy that we hadn't done it because uh, yeah, I mean, I mean, it's been a while since I even looked at this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I uh, obviously this is an infamous promo, an infamous moment, but there's a lot around it that I forgot, including how fucking long the reveal takes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't remember that at all. Dude. It took forever to get to the first match.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I think it was like thirty something minutes into the show before we got to the first match.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just absurd. And obviously we'll get into that here in a second, but let's talk about what was going on in the world wrestling at the time. With the Wrestling Observer newsletter from The Observer June seven, six to seven, nineteen ninety nine, Meltzer writes, muscle bound action figure toys are now getting bad publicity for influencing children to eventually wind up doing steroids similar to the flag Barbie dolls received for the ridiculous breast waste differential. Did you ever walk through the Toyallas as a young, young small James and saw the big, muscly action figures and said, I really did get on steroids right now?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I remember I did that. Specifically, Tie, I got on my first test cycle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how old were you?
Speaker 1: Six or seven? I saw an action figure of road Dog and I said, I have to start tests now.
Speaker 2: I can't look like that. I gotta get big.
Speaker 1: No, I was the one where it's squirts water. He was huge.
Speaker 2: Dude. Okay, those are gigantic. If I saw that, I mean that would make me want to get on a cycle real fast.
Speaker 3: Mobby. Let me get some HGH for Christmas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no problem, Sony.
Speaker 2: In ECW News, it is virtually a lock that EW will be on TNN starting nine ten September tenth at eight pm on Friday nights for being one hour show. The contracts have yet to be signed and all the turns haven't been exactly worked out, but it's believed that these spots were where men beat up women won't be allowed once it's on the air. So we're coming up to the beginning of the end of ECW, they got on TV and thought this was going to be the next step, and like that's where all the signs pointed, like if we got to get on TV to survive. Little did they know getting on TV would ultimately kind of kill the company.
Speaker 1: You know, they don't have to worry about that last part either, because Jazz was kicking Simon Diamond's ass all over that place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, and Hack was in WCW, so like his wife wasn't getting piled driven off the apron by fucking rhyin.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, like things that just changed. I mean, don't worry about that c W Anderson runs coming up. We got fucking just incredible. The ECW on TNN deal was yeah, just way different ECW than even ninety five or ninety six.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just uh, you know, and a couple of years after this, he should was done. And obviously it's not fully to blame for TNN, but you know, obviously, as history shows, TNN didn't really treat the show as it's uh, as a child, Yes it is.
Speaker 1: Oh fuck, it is TNN's fault. They fucked us.
Speaker 2: Yep, you know what, Paulie, I you know what I didn't realize you were here. I was Uh, I was wrong.
Speaker 1: We will push Angel Baldi.
Speaker 2: No, that's I mean, you know he's gonna do the new Jack match, like that's the new jat right? Yeah, No, I know he will every week, Paul, every week will face the Yep, it will.
Speaker 1: Be no body's new chat on TNN.
Speaker 2: I'm sure Bal's Mahony gets involved, doesn't he forever? That's probably what the TNN representative said, Hey, man, like, why is Angel on this sho Why are the Baldis on every week?
Speaker 1: What is going on Angel Baldy? We can give it to you.
Speaker 2: Nobody asked for Angel Baldi, like we want New Jack and no Angel, No, take the show off the air, Like take this fuck no commercials for you.
Speaker 1: The fuck off the air. I dare you.
Speaker 2: Next week, I'm going to reveal the super greatest power, and that of course is Angel Baldy. Please he will be facing No. No, come on fall Paul. There's a whole roster. You have so many people on the roster.
Speaker 1: Jack, I will tell you this much. I did like the ECW on TNN, Like the branding was cool. I thought the entrance way was cool, and the show looked good on TV. Yeah, like everything was right there. It was just super late, right, like we're talking nineteen ninety nine, like ECW's big like start up the Hill was ninety five, right, and like right, that's it's been a while, you know. On Nitro on this same day they made this announcement hacks on Nitro already.
Speaker 2: Right, dude, Yeah, they're getting gutted right, like everyone's leaving. I mean they got obviously they got Van dam but like you know, he's hurt. Mike Awesome is fucking leaving, if not already his left. So like you know, in terms of star power as well, they were really having a hard time. Like they were funneling dudes out quicker than they can bring them in and get them over more EAC news, The Acclaimed video game deal is said to be completed and we'll go into effect in November when it claims deal with WWF expires. These games will be awesome.
Speaker 1: No, no, they won't. I mean this actually ends up being a really good thing for the WWF because the Acclaim games are just not that great. And of course this leads to them kind of taking over the video game space altogether because WCW is soon to go out of business, you know, and like you know, they're not in bed with OK anymore. And it's kind of a best of both worlds because like Aki goes on to make the Deaf Jam stuff once WCW folds, and I love those games.
Speaker 2: Those games are awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it turns out pretty well for everyone. I guess it's ut for ECW, which dies.
Speaker 2: That's you know, but Samon does come back in time for Anarchy Rules. He's least in that one.
Speaker 1: He's on the cover of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, so you know, and.
Speaker 1: The Dreamcast cover for that game is very awesome.
Speaker 2: It is fucking cool and nobody bought it. Yeah, well we both have it, so we do, you know what, Yes, we do.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean the best ECW game is Born to be Wired, which is that No Mercy mod we played.
Speaker 2: Which is awesome. A world where WWFWW and Easy To all three had hockey games at the same time would have been fucking awesome. It's pretty crazy that we even had the two, let alone you know three. But still in WW news tedd Biass you might know him as the money man James, who is still under contract to WW although he's never used. Was asked to come back and manage Van Hammer, Eric Watts and Eric Evan courageous when it's so funny on a thirty first night tro But wasn't there. What's wrong?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he didn't even show up.
Speaker 2: They called him and said, listen, we got an idea for you to get this group Van Hammer. Eric Hello.
Speaker 1: They probably stuck her out for Van Hammer, But Eric Watts was it? Man? Was this supposed to be like three count or something?
Speaker 2: Van Hammer?
Speaker 1: Eric Watts everck Curage.
Speaker 2: And Ted's funding their music career? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right, like he's the manager.
Speaker 2: Oh I like that. I like that.
Speaker 1: You heard Eric Watson just didn't show up to work. That's awesome.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize it was that easy.
Speaker 1: You can just do that, dude, WCW. You just don't like something, you just don't show up to work. Oh okay, how about that still getting paid?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I guess suh.
Speaker 2: WW continues to have interest in signing Yoko Zuna, despite the fact that he's a banned in every Commission state.
Speaker 1: I don't think WCW had a chance here. He had a big angle coming up with Steve Austin.
Speaker 2: Yoko Zena should have been in the Ministry of Darkness Corporation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why not? They had two hundred people in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, fuck Yokozuna and Vincero would have been a sick team.
Speaker 1: I'm literally looking at the ring and I'm like, you could fit anyone in this thing.
Speaker 2: I mean they tried to get everybody in it too, Like who was left in the fucking company that wasn't in a group?
Speaker 1: Damn, you're right, wow, uh Godfather, we'd have to get Godfather one of these deals.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true. Fuck, I mean they probably could have, right, he could have just been Papa Shango.
Speaker 1: No, he could have just been Godfather.
Speaker 2: He's got evils nationwide.
Speaker 1: Come on, you know, you know.
Speaker 2: McK foley had both his knees scope by doctor James Andrews. Yeah, this past week and it's expected to be out of action until late July. So uh, they talk about Folly on the show. Oh, because he fucking triple Ah took him out. He smashed his knee as shit. So but he's out for real with the knees. So uh that sucks.
Speaker 1: That does suck, man, Because like Foley was a big part of the last couple of years for this company.
Speaker 2: And the Union. I mean he was like the leader of that group. That shit is dead to rights.
Speaker 1: Nah, come on, they got the three goats and they're holding down.
Speaker 2: Them of their promos. That are all great. Last thing here, Judge Timothy Easter of Hickman County, Tennessee, that's crazy. Sentence a man to ten days in jail for wearing a Steve Austin T shirt and court that defendant, Dan Ma King, had three dui charges against her. King's attorney appealed, claiming the judge overstepped his authority and then wearing a Steve Austin T shirt isn't something that could be considered contempt of court. Wonder what Stone cold shirt it was?
Speaker 1: Other side jacket?
Speaker 2: Oh my fucking god, that's fucking awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're going to president.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Front of it says Stone call. The back of it says fuck you, son of a bitch. Well, that is it for the observer. Now let's talk about WF raw is War for June seventh, nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get into raw is war. So I started the code open here last week Steve Austin was andre by the corporate ministry and the higher power was there, but he had this crazy RoboN.
Speaker 2: So yeah, as James said, last week they had Austin Andred and Undertaker says Austin, I will deliver you to him and you will see he is indeed your lord and master. So the greater power is in the ring here. Last week he gets in Austin's face and reveals himself. There is a whole week and another show that Austin knows who this is and doesn't. On Heat, get on the mic and say, what a goddamn I saw Vinch McMahon.
Speaker 1: What the fuck do you think that it was somebody he didn't know?
Speaker 2: That'd be even funnier.
Speaker 1: Who the hell is that?
Speaker 2: It's me?
Speaker 1: It was Austin? Who what?
Speaker 2: He reveals himself and Austin's pissed, so he knows who it fucking is, Like, it's definitely Evince.
Speaker 1: I didn't even cash that they revealed the fucking dude. I'll be honest with you, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Dude, he sees them, and then on fucking Heat, everyone's speculating, Oh it's Shane McMahon. Everyone's al Shane McMahon. Shane McMahon, Why the funck would it be Shane McMahon, we already know he's in the group. Well he kind of reveals.
Speaker 1: That, Well, he's playing a trick. You know, that's the trick, right.
Speaker 2: Fold me fooled me. Shane's on the side of the team that he's in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Higher Power reveals himself as Chris or Daniels. Who he is? That me?
Speaker 2: He was one of the rumored guys though, Daniels.
Speaker 1: I gotta be honest with you, after watching this, they must have had like a way different idea of like where this was going and what this was gonna be, because there's no way that Daniels fits anywhere close to this.
Speaker 2: No. I don't know if that was ever really thought.
Speaker 1: Daniels was gonna be the Steve Austin opponent.
Speaker 2: Well he was the fucking fallen Angel of course, so like they were gonna make him right away?
Speaker 1: What the fuck? Like that seems just so crazy, Like so Christopher Daniels just Andre's Steve Austin and it's king of a ring. It's gonna be Steve Austin, Christopher Daniels.
Speaker 2: I mean, I like that idea more because Austin is pissed because he's like, who the fuck is that he's beating everybody up because of it.
Speaker 1: Like what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean, like I don't even know if I wonder if they put this all together and they're like fuck, I mean like it has to be Vince. Who else could it be?
Speaker 2: Right? Yeah, I mean they have nobody, Like I guess they could have just fucking shoehorned somebody into it. But like, good god, who am I mixing this up on my head? Or did was there like a room? It was Taz that okay? That was when they hit stone Go with a car.
Speaker 1: Right, I mean that would have been funny as fuck.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I mean very obvious height comes out there. They just put him on stilts, I like, using the idea of everyone they rumored to hit. Also with the car is also it it's mister as also it could have been.
Speaker 1: It was Yoko Zuna. That was when he was pitched.
Speaker 2: That's why they put him in on hood because he's banned. That can't show.
Speaker 1: I gotta work with this. BET's onun of a bitch. Wow, man, that would have been awesome. Taz, Yoko Zuna and mister ass. Mister as we just booked the King of the Ring. We're gonna give it to mister as.
Speaker 2: Stone Cold's got a six month program with mister a S and he sucks.
Speaker 1: Hunky.
Speaker 2: So yeah, dude, on Heat, Austin, knowing who the greater power is, comes out and he starts attacking the entire roster, Like, why did Draws and Prince Albert have to get their ass beat for this? They're nowhere near this.
Speaker 1: Angle and that shit dying. Oh my god. This video package shows Steve Austin giving a stunner to literally everybody, and it's so funny because it's a gunshot sound on every single stunner.
Speaker 2: Dude, Yeah, like it's fucking d It's almost like a saw.
Speaker 1: Fame Draws, Prince Albert, Mark, Henry De la Brown, everybody's getting the word dude.
Speaker 2: Referees meat get stunnered, like this is crazy.
Speaker 1: The meat slow mo.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. That's the only way I knew it was him by the because they slowed that one down.
Speaker 1: Jeff Jarrett, meet Valvenus, the refs, Patterson and Brisco. I'm pretty sure. Sgt. Slaughter Yeah, I'm really he got one.
Speaker 2: We need to watch that episode of Heat, because it sounds like that visual of that was insane. Austin is pissed, so he attacks everybody not in the ministry.
Speaker 1: This was also not in the same segment. Draws and Prince Albert was a different segment. Mark Henry and Dealer Brown was a different segment. And then Jeff Jarrett meet Valvenus all the refs. That was all the same segment. But like you're telling me that Steve Austin came out after every single match and gave a stutter to everybody.
Speaker 2: Like that sounds like a dream fucking show to.
Speaker 1: Me, dude, Yeah, like that's pretty sweet.
Speaker 2: And Jara says, no moment of truth has a right. Tonight the greater Power will be revealed. Now I need to preface this. This is long. This is really long. This whole or deal here for the next I'd say thirty five minutes. It's the whole greater higher power deal. That is nuts.
Speaker 1: Why am I the thorn in your eye?
Speaker 2: I mean a great shots here, legendary Austin covered in bloodshot.
Speaker 1: Austin of course, shaking his head. They used that forever. I feel like I've seen that more than my parents. Shit's crazy, man.
Speaker 2: Well that's because you were in steroids when you were six seven.
Speaker 1: So Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler welcome us into the sold out Fleet Center in Boston, mass for this episode of Raw we are live.
Speaker 2: By the way, well, get a ton of pyro. Here. They show a shot of the crowd and you also, if you're paying attention, you can see that the Lions then is set up here.
Speaker 1: That's right. The big cage that Ken Shamrock uses.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which is fucking cool, never makes it to the video games, though.
Speaker 1: It would have been cool if you did something like Ken SHAMROCK's the only one that can do it.
Speaker 2: You know. Oh yeah, Okay, that'd be cool or like cause like putting that in like Wrestlming in two thousand, as like a match that you do in the like Roady WrestleMania mode would have been cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The aki games just struggled with stuff like that, with like anything outside of just kind of like single stuff. Yeah, I think like SmackDown two or something, right, and like you go through the story mode or something and maybe if you beat like Owen Hart, Steve Blackman and Vincement Man in a row or something, you can unlock the lines then, you know, or something fucking awesome.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think I was thinking of the Achy Games, because I know the Achi Games had like that shoot fighter kind of deal in like Virtual Pro already, so they could have just fut that over and had the ring made for it.
Speaker 1: But you're I don't even know if they were really fighting in the cage though, right, it was just like.
Speaker 2: It was just in a ring, just wrestling.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, yeah, right, yeah, there was more.
Speaker 2: Like the ground and pound feature thing where you could take him down.
Speaker 1: Sure. Yeah, Well we start the night off here. Vince McMahon town Hall. Vince Newman walks out and JR. Says, Oh, there's vincere Man in his fighting gear.
Speaker 2: I mean, that is the gear that I associate matches with him, and that's his wrestling gear in restlate in two thousand, the game at least.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, Like when he walked out, I thought, okay, he's wrestling tonight.
Speaker 2: And JR. Says, also, you know, Vince is probably more anxious to find out who the Greater Power is than anyone. Vince is in the ring here and he uh, he pretty much says that. He says, his personal entrance has been tweaked them with the Greater Power. He remembers three months ago where the Undertaker first made reference to the Greater Power. No, goddamn shot, they planned this for three months. They've workshopped some shit here to fucking make an angle. Oh dude, this.
Speaker 1: Changed a ton for sure. I'm sure they definitely went over one hundred different people it could have been, you know. And I also like was confused here too, because they kept calling this dude the Greater Power. But I guess that was just like events and Shane thing because Taker was not on that same wavelength. He was still calling it the higher Power.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's definitely interchangeable, and like they never explained why. It just kind of is that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they probably said like greater power in like a promo or something, and then like, you know, there's I mean, to be fair, there's like forty people involved with this angle and they're all kind of talking, so like, yeah, the only people that don't really talk are like Midian and Vist or everyone else has some sort of talking deal. It feels like, so, yeah, I mean, greater power, higher power. But it was just super confusing when I was listening to it, because my mind went to, holy fuck, am I Mandela affected?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 1: Is this?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Was it always greater power and not higher power, but it was both.
Speaker 2: I had to look it up. I was like, am I like? I had to type in like don't be a higher power to make sure because I think any one time anyone talks about it online, they say higher power.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, I was super confused there, but yeah, it's just interchangeable because Taker comes out later and he says higher power. Still suh.
Speaker 2: So Vince says, you know, if what they say is true, that this greater power is even more demonic than the Undertaker, and then you know what, I also heard that.
Speaker 4: He's super hand solf. I heard he's a good promoter, the best promoter. I heard he took over the business a hard way.
Speaker 2: If you know that is to be believed. He says, I'd like to meet him, and you know, I already think I have. He says. Speculation abounds as to who the greater Power really is. Some say the greater power is the Commissioner himself, Sean.
Speaker 1: Michaels something think it's Bill Clinton. I'm surprised he didn't mention people like that. I gotta be honest with you.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, how awesome would that been. Some Some think it's regious philm it.
Speaker 1: Holy would have been awesome.
Speaker 2: Well. Some say the Greater Power is one of the McMahon family members Linda.
Speaker 1: Dude, Yeah, who else is in the McMahon family Stephanie, Linda, Shane and him.
Speaker 2: My brother Rod, my daddy, Holy fuck. Some say the Greater Power is Jake the Snake Roberts. Like that was a real rumor, Like that was like one of the leading rumors was Jake Roberts was going to be the Higher Power. Yeah, I mean, okay, that I thought that, Like that actually is a good idea. Like Jake's a great promo. I think he would fit this perfect and Stone Cold's rise can be pointed up to when he fucked Jake Roberts up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean there's a lot to play around with here. I think that would have been awesome.
Speaker 2: Well, he says, it doesn't matter who it is, because tonight I'm gonna kick the Greater Power's ass and a no holds barred match.
Speaker 1: The crowd was super down for it.
Speaker 2: They fucking wanted it. He says, I believe the Greater Power is in fact a McMahon family member.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it it's you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean we all know who it is, Ran. We all know, so Vince says, that's why Shane, I know you can hear my voice not only Shane and my challenging to a no holds bard match, but also I'm gonna put up fifty percent my fifty percent interest in the WF if you'll put up your fifty percent, and tonight it's winner take All. Like, wow, you are laying it on really thick. Here buddy, Well the corporate ministry theme hits and here comes Shane McMahon in a gigantic suit. Yeah, I mean that.
Speaker 1: Is funny as hell.
Speaker 2: Man, I love that chance. I mean the crowd is channing s whole so loud that you can hear it over the music.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean they fucking hate these guys.
Speaker 2: Shane says, as it relates to your challenge for the whole Enchilada, I accept you're on. However, your speculation that Shane McMahon is the greater Power. I appreciate the compliment, but I assure you that I am not he. But in a few moments, I personally will have the Undertaker bring out their greater power and reveal him to the entire world. Please don't turn the Nitro, please stay here. We have a long segment to.
Speaker 1: Do Hack's wrestling on Nightro right now, I'm i gonna check that out.
Speaker 2: Don't watch Nitro. I promise you you want to stay for this reveal.
Speaker 1: Should have maybe sign Hack? What if Hack was the higher power?
Speaker 2: Stokey Cold does everything Hack does in ten minutes?
Speaker 1: Does the Uh?
Speaker 2: Don't watch? So we're starting off hot. I don't remember it this way. I don't remember it's starting the show off like this, Like that's pretty crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my head, it was the ending shot of the show and they cut to black and that's it. But yeah, there's a whole deal here.
Speaker 2: They do a whole thing and then there's a whole show after it where they try to They come up with so many matches on this show, I was losing track of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we have Ken Shamrock. He'll take on Jeff Jarrett and the lions Den. I don't think that's for the title, but it is an the lions Den.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not happening.
Speaker 1: Nicole Bass will challenge Deborah for the WWF Women's title. No, she won't, and the Acolytes will defend the WWF tag titles against Gane, Grell and Edge.
Speaker 2: That one does happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they announced a bunch of matches and then didn't do half of them live.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like, okay, thank you guys so much. That's fucking fine.
Speaker 1: Stone Cold's here. He's talking to somebody in a limousine.
Speaker 2: Oh, she's the higher power in here, John, I'm just spot down here.
Speaker 1: Well, goddamn, how you Linda? Linda? Hello?
Speaker 2: He looks at at well, goddamn yo, Coz you don't know how they fit your ass.
Speaker 1: But he's like talking really loud above the door. Are you well? Goddamn Hacket's good to see you.
Speaker 2: Show. Is it greater or higher? What do I say?
Speaker 1: And now it's time for the corporate ministry town hall chats chants.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. So Taker comes out in his big ass robe. WWF champion Paul Bearer is with him.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. Love that.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's got the fucking belt the whole time. Dude.
Speaker 1: It's sick fresh gye jab Paul Bear out there with the WWF title. Come on, you can't beat that.
Speaker 2: We got Triple Hs, we got China, Big Boss Man, Visceramidian, Bradshaw and Faruke. They're all here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they have a lot of belts in this team right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, acolytes are tag champs, takers, champ, and I'm sure they have even more by the time this fucking angles over, probably by the end of the night. So Undertaker says Midian, Midian, you should take a greater shower. For months on end, I prophesied for a power even greater than the Lord of Darkness. I assembled an army and Midian to prepare for his eventual arrival, and the ministry and the corporation laid the groundwork. So non believers, you must prepare for the day of Reckoning because it is at hand. It must become apparent to you that he has arrived. So without further ado, I present the Higher Power. So the Undertaker Druid music plays the Halo theme. That would have been awesome evil.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So when Druid comes out, he's in the big ass cloak and Jerry Lawler the lights are super dark. Lawler says, can you see him? Jo says that Shane McMahon Daniels, well, all the Corporate minute remembers, excluding the Undertaker, are honoring the presence of the Greater Power kneeling in the ring. So they're all kneeling in the ring except Taker, and this is funny as shit. So the camera zooms in on the ring and Taker's like bullshitting with like Midian next to him, and then he sees he's on the tron and he says, oh fuck, and he's got to roll his eyes in the back of his head.
Speaker 1: I've had Midio was cutting up in there.
Speaker 2: Knuck it off. So the Higher Power gets in the ring and he has a mic and then you can hear Shane's voice and he says, see, I told you Shane McMahon was not the Greater Power, but you didn't want to believe me. Well now maybe you do. And Shane comes out on the stage and Shane says, the Greater Power is omniscient. I mean he is fucking glazing the Greater Power the entire way down this fucking ramp. He's just going nuts, man, He's saying he's the greatest and coolest guy of all time. So Shane gets in the ring and he says, who is their greater Power. Let's reveal the Greater Power to the entire world. But one more thing, Holli fuck, Hollie, fuck, I need a witness.
Speaker 1: Vince.
Speaker 2: I know you're back there. I know you can hear me. I want you to come down, and I will give you the honor to reveal the Greater Power to the entire world. Because Vince, I can't wait to see your face. Ah, I see what they did there because he he sees his face right a second. So Vince shows up on the tron and he says, Shane, I'm close enough right where I stand, games are over, Shane, I say the evil demonic, sob show his face to the world now so here it is the Greater Power. He reaches up, the camera zooms in. He slowly takes the hood off. It's me Austin, Oh, son of a bitch, dude, I mean like that, that's classic.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's me Austin, Oh, son of a bitch.
Speaker 2: You gotta be fucking kidding me, man, Like three months of this shit. We killed the whole roster for this fucking revew Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: Kang damn, I cannot believe it.
Speaker 2: I love that dude. Yeah, and Vince, I mean he goes for it. It's me Austin. It was me all along, Austin, you all bought it. You all bought it, hook Line and Sinker, you all bought it. Even my family, even my immediate family bought it. I love that dude. Okay, my immediate family bought it. Has been ingrained in my head for my whole life.
Speaker 1: Because it's like he remembers to call it immediate family, and he like just cycles back real quick.
Speaker 5: Even my family, even my immediate family, bought it. Every damn one of you were made fools of. Jerry always says you're a fool.
Speaker 1: J R. What the hell was I shod it with him him? It's Shane.
Speaker 2: No, you didn't say that ship I shout with him time. Oh shit, I'm fucking sor wolf shit. Even JR. Bonnet look at him. He looks ridiculous right now.
Speaker 1: I hate your fucking guts.
Speaker 2: You're fired.
Speaker 1: I hate what I'm fired, not this fucking guy with the hat. Yeah, I hate this job.
Speaker 2: I didn't really want to have to do it, but Austin made me stone cold, Steve. Austin made me fool you because Austin, all right, I hate you a lesson that you would never ever forget. And now, Austin, now you know there is no price I will not pay. There is no depth that I will not stoop to make your life here on earth Austin total complete living Jesus.
Speaker 1: I mean he had to know, like Steve Austin was gonna do something nuclear.
Speaker 2: Right, Like dude, I mean Austin was gonna set his house on fire. Why would you even do this? Like, why would you do all this?
Speaker 1: It's funny because like in my head, Steve Austin comes out to like.
Speaker 2: He doesn't.
Speaker 1: It still is like that just sounds like the vindictive Austin that would come out.
Speaker 2: So yeah, Vince is the greater power, higher power through all the rocket power. He says. He liked to thank Shane. He likes to thank Undertaker. He liked to think Triple H, Big boss Man, even Midian everyone, like like everyone in the ministry. I like to thank Linda Stephanie, and Linda and Stephanie are now on the stage. I'm watching this and I'm like, dude, what the fuck? Now? I know what happens here, and I know this is a like a promo promo, and then I know there's another full promo after this, Like it's all piecing together in my head now. And this is where I messaged you and said, dude, this is a half hour opening seg.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean they keep it going here. Linda comes down the ramp. It's grabs the mic. Good evening, there is there is, she's walking, she's talking. Stephanie says, edge edge Edge Edge Ray Ray ray mystereo. Good good, good evening evening.
Speaker 2: Vince has shocked faces.
Speaker 1: He's pulling his ear, he's gulping.
Speaker 2: So Stephanie says, Dad, Shane, how could you be so cruel to me? We didn't do shit. That was all Midian.
Speaker 1: It was mini and that put me in this fucking robe and that's a minion. You're fired, He covers the mic. You're cool, Midian, You're cool.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: I'm lying you see what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: Wow, you're great at this, Vincere.
Speaker 1: See that, Linda. I love you so much. I'm really good at it.
Speaker 2: Wow. You were working them crazy all the ship. So yeah, Vince says that he loves Linda. The crowd booze. Linda says, well, Vince, I love you too, but in your words, love has nothing to do with business, and Vince says, you don't want to go there. Yes I do, Yes, I do. I want to correct the lie that you've told everyone that you and Shane both owned fifty percent of this company. We're retconning that angle to fix this angle.
Speaker 1: We fucked up that writing, and I Linda mcmanham here to fix it.
Speaker 2: You very well know that the four of us all owned four equal shares. Yes, that was a huge that.
Speaker 1: Was jerryl Authors says that on comment Terry, we owned four equal shares.
Speaker 2: Really, God damn kN Yes.
Speaker 1: Okay, well I got the last three months we just lied.
Speaker 2: To We forgot that part. Well, this morning I called an emergency meeting of the board of directors. I wasn't notified. Oh too fucking bad. I love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we called it emergency meeting. I wasn't notified of that. That's unfortunate.
Speaker 2: Why the fuck this can't be legal? Well, there's gonna be some changes around the office, starting with the dress code. It's gonna be a little less formal, more casual at the office. Cut off jeans might be the dress of the day at the office. And like, I mean, they super fucking hamphis this. How about a little profanity in the office?
Speaker 1: Mean, like what if everybody was bald? What if everyone had a good tea in the office.
Speaker 2: Everyone drives a monster truck to the office. Yeah, I think that's a good idea.
Speaker 1: What if everybody had natty lights.
Speaker 2: How about if everyone in the office was stone cold vince dude.
Speaker 1: I love that. Like, hey, Linda, she's served out these lines. She remembered every single one of them, and I was like, wow, I couldn't do exactly thought. I thought, maybe, like she'll, she'll fluff something up here. Hey man, she was there for the whole thing. How about a little profanity in the office.
Speaker 2: If she sucked it up? What about a little my name his case, sorry, fro.
Speaker 1: The god deal segments up? That sucks?
Speaker 2: What if in the office we all started vomiting.
Speaker 1: Puts the bikes her mouth and everybody. I think it's time once again for everybody to come aboard. The whole train.
Speaker 2: Stuts right from the roof. White one up, so she says. Earlier they she stepped down a CEO of this company. But not before I had Yes, yes I did, because I can just do that. I decided I don't want to work for this shitty company anymore. I hate you and I hate your son.
Speaker 1: And here's another thing. If you smell what the rock.
Speaker 2: Is when you fucked that up with the Stunner, She takes it cray to my what are you doing?
Speaker 1: You're blowing all the boys stuff. You fucked up the show.
Speaker 2: Coming out, giving her a stonach because she fucked up for a lot.
Speaker 1: As she fucked the stunner up.
Speaker 2: Linda says that successor that new CEO full power and privileges to run this company as he sees it. So Vince Jane, allow Stephanie and me to introduce you to the new CEO.
Speaker 1: What does everybody want? I think everybody wants head.
Speaker 2: Al. We got a big push for you.
Speaker 1: Draw as you come to what the heck get that have had on that? That's good?
Speaker 2: So Austin Music gets huge fucking pop and JR. Starts losing it. Oh hell yeah, hell yeah.
Speaker 1: Then I gotta say they set up this whole fucking segment just for that one pop and it worked and it was fucking awesome.
Speaker 2: Dude, huge fucking pop. Like listen, Like I said, they they took a while, like they really leaned into who it was, but like the people wanted it, they wanted it super bad and they got it. And like Austin comes out in a gigantic tie. Dude.
Speaker 1: I just love the way that she like just puts things in general, like like the way that she was explaining shit, like at the end of a long, hard day of the office, how about an ice code alcoholic beverage to quench your thirst? Like that's so crazy, Like that's not how a human talks at all.
Speaker 2: She doesn't have a promo voice.
Speaker 1: She doesn't have a fucking regular voice period, Like her brain was to replace with a robot. Yeah right, ice called alcoholic beverage to quench your thirst.
Speaker 2: What are you talking now? Yeah? How about to a little profan, a little sprinkling of profanity if it warrants that the office would be just fine.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. I love what she said earlier today she stepped out his CEO of Vince said.
Speaker 2: You what, oh yes, that's right, yep.
Speaker 1: I mean his face is fucking funny here, man, Like Vince's reactions here.
Speaker 2: He sells us nuts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, like his it keeps going to like a close up his face and like he's nailing the fucking reactions here.
Speaker 2: It's the shocked you know, I could just legit mouth of gape emoji and Steve.
Speaker 1: Austin coming out. It's the cherry on top of I mean everyone in this fucking arena. The second Vince took the hood off, they knew Stone Cold was coming out, and like Linda comes up there, she says, you know, we're have a little profan in the office. I mean they're just stirring at this point.
Speaker 2: Dude, fucking salivating for Austin to come out here and fuck these dudes up.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's got a good deal right now. He goes out on heat, he gives stunners to everybody, he comes out on a raw, and now he owns fucking fifty percent of the company.
Speaker 2: Like that is fucking nuts. They didn't even say anything about Stephanie's like giving up her fucking twenty five percent. They just do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like that's just what it is. Man.
Speaker 2: So Stone Cold comes out, huge pop. He's got his fucking jersey on, he's got jeans on, he's got a tie on.
Speaker 1: Dude, I love Steve Austin with the tie.
Speaker 2: I know, it's fucking trend. He has a clipboard too.
Speaker 1: No one ever makes that as like a playable character in the games, but I would love to do that, man, Like have that Steve Austin with his attire, with the.
Speaker 2: Tie, even just for the entrance.
Speaker 1: It's ex Yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 2: So Vince is shocked, and Austin has a mic and he says, hell, I think you heard what happened at the meeting today, and start with that dress code thing. I could go ahead and take off this power die power. He keeps going a power tie and take off his power tie because I no longer need this power die because Vince, you know, old stone Cold always has the power finger. Holy fuck, holy.
Speaker 1: Fuck, ud, Yeah, that's awesome. Vince does the gulp reaction.
Speaker 2: Yes, dude, holy shit. I apologize for all this paperwork in the clipboards. It's usually not my style. But hell, when he takes sum bitch like me, you put him in a corporate setting, takes a while to get adjustments down just right, as you always say, Vince. Nonetheless, in any events and problems, notwithstanding, you could bet your ash that Stone Cold Steve Austin is gonna do everything in his power to make this transition as soon as possible. So he says he's gonna give himself a title match. That's his first thing here. First bag to CEO, I will have a title match, and I will win my tunnel bag.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I gotta say, if a wrestler became like in power like that, that's probably what they would do first, you know, is get that title match out up?
Speaker 2: Why not? Yeah? Why not? He says number two. And look at me when I speak to you, you bastard, you only got about twenty five percent jump change.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 2: I don't know why all odd there just scared.
Speaker 1: I mean I love that little line there, like you little bad you only had twenty five percent chomp change.
Speaker 2: Shitty little percentage. And my focus is on you and your little boy Wonder besides you at the next pay per view event, which is good o Kangla Ring. Nobody knows more about the King of the Ring than Stone Cold. I whooped Jake Roberts ask I love what he said, your little boy Wonder. Shane points on himself.
Speaker 5: Me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, I mean they call him that the whole time. I forgot that that was like what they called him as like a shitty thing. Austin says. At that next pay per view, Stone Cold Steve Austin's gonna be in a handicap match. It's me in one corner and Vince, it'll be you and that bastard son of yours in the other corner, shine the lea thing again. And Vince says, well, let me tell you something. You're on, Pal two McMahon's can take an Austin any day of the week. And I may have a few stipulations here and there, but Pal, you're on. Nonetheless those stipulations, I was stand dig I don't give a rats. Ask what you think, so Austin. I mean. He goes on to set up some matches here for tonight. He says, last week, Shane, you played a little game with x Pac and Kane, screwing them out of tag titles. Think you're some kind of big shot in your suit over there, I think you look like a piece of grab me. Yeah, you want to play games. I got a game for you tonight. You'll be in a handicap match and it'll be you your little yellow ass, and in the other corner we'll be X pack In, Kane, big Pop. They love that. They want that shit. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Of course.
Speaker 2: As far as the rest of the card, what I'm gonna do is rest of the members of the union, the three remaining members which are as my notes, here say, I don't really know about about this angle.
Speaker 1: The hell in union. They're not my segments.
Speaker 2: That would be shamrock test and show well tough one there. I do whatever you want because I'm not a booker. They can have a match with anybody in this damn building. And mcfoley, by the way, he's not here. He's really over. I miss you, come back soon, You're crazy bastard. That was very nice because he's out with this fucked up leg.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I love that. Everyone was telling mcfoley to get better, So that was cool.
Speaker 2: It's mccoley's birthday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 2: So Austin then tells Triple HS that he's gonna have a match as well, and he's gonna have a cast match. Now what does that means, don't gold Well, it means to this, since the Rock's arm is in a cast, you got two good legs, We're gonna put your damn leg in a cast all the way to your hip and you get to wrestle the Rock in it. And I don't care how you go about it. If you go limping around like this, let the Rock be tell out of you. Maybe that's what's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: I love that he makes his match. He says, I don't care how I happens. Maybe you limp around. He starts limping around on the stage and he corpses. He's like, maybe maybe that is what's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Now, if anybody had ring is a problem with it, you could find my dressing room in the back, get your ass and line knock on my door. And if I'm not busy drinking too much beer, I open to some bitch up and talk to you. Unless it's Midian. Don't fucking knock on my door.
Speaker 1: Because of the ring videot me.
Speaker 2: And that's the bottom line.
Speaker 1: Goes Stone cold Sacho.
Speaker 2: And uh he his music cants, he does double birds as he walks down a ramp and he drinks another beer.
Speaker 1: I have to say at the very end of this, something that I really liked was they're all sitting in the ring here as Steve Austin's giving him the middle fingers and walking away, and like Vince looks down as stupid robe and he takes the fucking robe and he pulls it apart and he's just standing there with the stupid robe and he's like, God, damn it.
Speaker 2: Fuck you got me again?
Speaker 1: Like we've been doing this for three fucking months, Like Steve Austin.
Speaker 2: Got me Like I cad he never wears it again?
Speaker 1: No, man.
Speaker 3: More.
Speaker 1: The fucking Rugby came out there, he did the whole it's me Austin. He probably did that one hundred times in the mirror thing. How fucking cool that's gonna be. Then Steve Austin comes out and says, well, I owned a company now, son, Oh what the fuck?
Speaker 2: I was supposed to be bigger about our goal and everybody.
Speaker 1: I gotta say. Also, Paul bar is standing in the ring with the wf WWF title right there. That's pretty hard, man, Dude.
Speaker 2: I love that. Look like he should have did a promo picture with.
Speaker 1: It, dude, Yeah, that would have been awesome.
Speaker 2: I mean these are like if these weren't back to back to back, this is all great, Like there's nothing bad here, right, Like it's all great fucking promos and stuff. I mean, Linda was there, but like, you know, like it is all fun stuff. It's just it was thirty five minutes of talking, Like, holy fuck man.
Speaker 1: We actually have another backstage segment here before we head into the first match. Of the evening here, but I wrote down to my notes the first entrance music for a match does not start until thirty two forty four.
Speaker 2: That's fucking insane. That is nuts.
Speaker 1: And that is not commercial break either, that's just our footage, right, So it was probably more like forty minutes into the show before there's an entrance music for a match. Yeah, it's pretty nuts.
Speaker 2: I mean, legendary deal. I remember, I don't know why. I think forever in my brain the line was it was me Austin, not it's just it's.
Speaker 6: Me, Oh right, sure, yeah, it was me Austin. I thought that's what it was. Not it's me Austin, it's me all along at shun of a bitch. That's fucking awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's legendary, great deal all around there. I mean, you know, I don't who knows what this was actually supposed to be, or if it was always supposed to be this, or what the deal was here, but uh, legendary promo nonetheless.
Speaker 1: I mean, they built this whole thing just to get Steve Austin more over and it worked, you know it.
Speaker 2: How fucking could it not? I mean, this guy is molten hot.
Speaker 1: I mean they're building entire shows around this guy. You know. It's like, man, that's such a dedication, Like that's such like we have we just have it here and like we're not gonna let this go type of situation, you know, and like you definitely don't get that anymore. Like the entire show. I mean, this guy's coming out. He he's every segment hit stunners on literally everybody on the entire fucking show. Like that's crazy, man, Like that is nuts.
Speaker 2: No, it's pretty fucking sick. Yeah, and like it's deserved. I mean there's nobody that's touching this guy.
Speaker 1: No, man, he's one of the best ever. Yeah, Like that's so sick, Like he got that push and it was simply because he's just the.
Speaker 2: Man right, Like he fit the role perfectly. Like you could come up with a million things for this guy. Like if you didn't get hurt, he probably would have fucking went even longer.
Speaker 1: Well, the WWF Slam of the Week is brought to you by Ice Breakers.
Speaker 2: Gum hm no intense mouth freshening gum get that gum, You stinky bastard.
Speaker 1: Xpot goes for the Bronco buster on Bradshaw Here but Shane puts a chair in the corner and Xpot goes headfirst into it.
Speaker 2: They did that pretty well actually, Like Shane stands on the stairs and drops the chair in front of the corner, so Xpot like doesn't see it until last second rings himself with a chair. Was that on raw?
Speaker 1: I don't know what show it was on, but I thought he was gonna do the chair the other way and it goes into his dick and balls.
Speaker 2: I like sideways.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, Oh that.
Speaker 2: Would have been gnarly. Instead he brained them. It was cool.
Speaker 1: I liked it, but damn the dick and ball shot, dude.
Speaker 2: That would have been fucking sick. Bradshawn fruit win the tag titles because Shane fucking nuts shots fuck with a chair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he gets x POC, Kane chases off Shane. Uh. This leaves Bradshaw on the ring with x POC. He hits the clothes line from hell and they win the tag titles.
Speaker 2: Let's fucking go. I mean, we could talk about how sick the Accolytes are all day. I'm super I'm super down for this.
Speaker 1: We are now backstage here Linda and Stephanie. Thanks Steve, Austin for becoming CEO and they give him his first corporate gift.
Speaker 2: Linda does more human sentences. I fucking this is awesome, she tries. Stephanie and I are so delighted and we have a corporate gift tree you.
Speaker 1: I would also like to remind you, Steve Austin, that me and Stephanie McMahon are human.
Speaker 2: I didn't question that, Linda, I didn't question that one bit.
Speaker 1: That delights me to hear that.
Speaker 2: So you want to say that in a haiku.
Speaker 1: I would like you to open your gifts.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, I could do that. I could do this first chory. I like that. It's a little heavy. Mine are usually full of papers.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, dude, like, holly fuck man, here's the gift.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: The gift is kind of heavy because my briefcase is usually full of paper, all right, which is what you put in a briefcase.
Speaker 2: That's a little descriptive, Linda, I think I know what a fucking briefcase is.
Speaker 1: Guy, talk to me like I'm an asshole. I apologize. That is not what I was trying to do.
Speaker 2: I carry these to work. A briefcase, by definition, is something you used for work. Do you understand, Steve.
Speaker 1: I work here, Steve, and what I do with this briefcase is fill it with paper to take it to my job.
Speaker 2: This is my daughter, Stephanie. That's why her last name is McMahon.
Speaker 1: What's going on? This is crazy?
Speaker 2: What God damn vowel.
Speaker 1: It's just fucking ridiculous.
Speaker 2: He looks at the camera. I'm not a fucking miracle worker. Like not everything could work. So Austin opens up the briefcase and it's a briefcasse full of beer, and Austin's fucking happy. Oh, you guys are too much. He opens up a beer and immediately gives it to step He gives on to Linda, and he says, I got fifty percent. We can do whatever we want, but make sure, you know, damn sure, I'm gonna make Vince's life a living hell. And that's the bottom line. Wow, Steve, that is a great catchphrase that you have.
Speaker 1: That is the perfect way to in this segment.
Speaker 2: Steve, thank you, I too have a catchphrase, Steve, Good evening.
Speaker 1: Turns to the fucking camera and stairs right at it. Good Evening, this segment, Steve, Okay, what dal's happening here? So now it's time for a match.
Speaker 2: Yo, finally tag title match too. Like, this is fucking exciting.
Speaker 1: I am too excited for a professional wrestling match. Linda, The Brood versus the Acolytes.
Speaker 2: I also like how the Brood cuts promos.
Speaker 1: They have a real semblance of friendship. Bradshaw's finish is the clothesline from Hell.
Speaker 2: She's on a headset, like doing the lines for j arn King.
Speaker 1: Holy shit, was talking to you right now?
Speaker 2: Good evening?
Speaker 1: Oh watch Lenda, Lenda, she couldn't see.
Speaker 2: You can't see me as I am talking to you through a headset. I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't need to talk to her all night, right, I just pleasant, ras, Who are you talking to? I'm sorry, Linda, apologize for what I've done. So we have the Brood versus the Acolytes WWF tag title match here on Heat. Last night, the Brude and the Acolytes fought on the ramp. The lights went out, and when they came back on, the Acolytes were bloodbath.
Speaker 2: Got their ass blood bath. What a great gimmick. I actually love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were still calling it blood bath here. That's cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll take that. Not the Red Viscous liquid.
Speaker 1: They were covered in that red viscous liquid.
Speaker 2: That was a Linda thing.
Speaker 1: I just said it would sound way better if it was red viscus liquid.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess it's your fucking money in company. I guess I do.
Speaker 1: So the Acolytes make their entrance here. The Brude of course make their entrance, also.
Speaker 2: Sick as fuck in the flames, and I love by the way, I don't know if you noticed this, and I don't know if I called onto this until years later when any anytime brood matches starts end, Like after they do that entrance, you very obviously can hear the fire extinguishers of the staff putting out the fire on the stage.
Speaker 1: Dude. Yeah, actually, what was cool here is the Brude make their entrance, the Acolytes walk to the ring. They start kicking the Brude's ass, but the fucking fire is still going on back there.
Speaker 2: Shuh shit.
Speaker 1: So Bradshaw takes Edge over to the timekeeper table for Root kicks gang Girl's ass in the ring, and then they set up for the tag match, and they set up top right, bottom left.
Speaker 2: Dude, this fucking tilted me so bad. I thought it was just like so they get like Bradshaw gets into a corner, and I thought he was just feeding in for Faruk to throw Edge into his boot and then then we're gonna fix it until I see the wide shot and I see gangrel his bottom left. Where the fuck do you guys think you work? Come on, guys, we do this every week like like, that's that really.
Speaker 1: Top left bottom right?
Speaker 2: That tilted me really bad for some reason.
Speaker 1: So as jumps off the second rope here, Bradshaw catches him into a fallaway slo.
Speaker 2: I mean he fucking throws him too. I love that, and uh Jay r on commentary gets really flustered. Trying to advertise the next town. He says, Ron Dobeyov's gonna be returning after three years to the Westchester County Center. Tickets going show this Saturday at uh west Chester at the what at the west Chester? He's at the Westchester County Uh Shanner, It's at the fucking box office. Fetch trying to say shit, all right, I want to see you doing this, shay you fuck you?
Speaker 1: So for Ruke comes in, he hits Edge with the fuck you spinebuster.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, he stuffs the funk out of him. Edges like early on his career that he could take one of those.
Speaker 1: Still Edge gets to Gangrel for the tag here they take over on the Acolytes. But wait a minute, that's Michael Hayes and the Hardy Boys.
Speaker 2: Holy shit, and they all look cool, especially Michael Hayes.
Speaker 1: Yeah that shirt looks great, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, him and his cane, like this is fucking a great look.
Speaker 1: Throws a line at Gangrel Gang Grel Ducks and he runs straight into the clothesline from him.
Speaker 2: That is a great sequence, dude. I love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me too. I thought that was a great finish year.
Speaker 2: I don't know how often they do that, but like I love, I mean anyway Bradshawk can get into the clothesline from Hella's sake, but I mean he threw this Sukka killed him. Got the win here, and then immediately the Hardy's and Michael Hayes start kicking Christian's ass on the fucking ring side.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like they waited for the bell, right.
Speaker 2: They could have beat his ass like during the match and got a distraction spot in, but instead they had the honor of upholding the tag title match, which I respect. And then they whooped Christian's ass.
Speaker 1: After Yeah, the Hardy Boys and Michael Hayes take Christian from ringside and start kicking his ass up the ramp here Edge comes in. He spears Jeff from behind all he just goes for it.
Speaker 2: Man, dude tackles Jeff like that. I don't know if Jeff saw it coming, because Jeff falls kind of crazy.
Speaker 1: Well, backstage, the Union is walking.
Speaker 2: Thank god, thank god. He needed to know what the Union as to fucking say here. Also, by the way, they're going over the matches again. They show them Nicole basson Deborah match graphic the Lions unmatch. They show a shot of the line then and Jay says and all show the cash match. The Rock has a cash on his arm and Triple h is gonna have to put a cash on his leg.
Speaker 3: That's stupid.
Speaker 2: And also totally Cane and Mankind are in the front row.
Speaker 1: Wait what Yeah.
Speaker 2: Canaan Mankind's masks they're they're in the front row. They show a shot of can and Mankind. Yeah, it's the medstream posse and there's big sweaters and yeah, holy dude, because it's legitmate, Like, they don't make.
Speaker 1: Mentions, Rodney like with the autphit on, dude, Yes.
Speaker 2: Hold on, let me see. Did I screenshot this? Dude? It's fucking so funny because commentary doesn't sell it because it's like just supposed to be like a crowd shot of the crowd being fired up, and it's goddamn Rodney fucking beat Guess firing up as canaan mankind.
Speaker 1: Dude, I did not see that. That's funny as hell.
Speaker 2: Here, holy dude, front road canean min cut with the hair. Yeah right, it's fucking the real deal.
Speaker 1: The guy beside it was like, holy shit, is awesome on TV.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they don't give a shit. I don't know who these guys are.
Speaker 1: That's Kaye make with that air right there.
Speaker 2: I just love that they had to wear the sweater vests.
Speaker 1: Dude, that is awesome. Yeah, they didn't put a jacket over him for nothing. That's just two fans right there. They love this business.
Speaker 2: That's probably they called him back. Two fans are going to be in the match.
Speaker 1: We get a shot from outside the arena here, the old North churches out there, and Jim Ross tells us that's where Paul Revere tried to tell us the British are coming.
Speaker 3: Who gets a fuck about that?
Speaker 1: What the hell a bitch stupid? Yeah? I love Jerry Lawler says, who cares about Paul Revere visiting me? It was the higher power?
Speaker 2: Okay, Kang Like Jesus Christ, super Soaker proudly presents the nineteen ninety nine King of the Ring in Greensboro, North Carolina. Oh okay, not bad. I like we a fan of Greensboro. I'm also a fan of the super Soaker. I love those fucking.
Speaker 1: Things, dude. Super Soaker changed everything. If you were born after the creation of the super Soaker, when they started getting hot, like you understand, like they're wont shit like this, man, this changed the game.
Speaker 2: Like pumping that fucking thing until it was full power and then blasting it at the back of your buddy's head was all I fucking live for.
Speaker 1: Charge it, pump it, soak it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then it kept They made it even stronger.
Speaker 1: I mean they started creating some crazy shit, dude. I mean like there used to be gatling guns and shit. You could get all types of stuff.
Speaker 2: Dude. Okay, I'm gonna say I'm a machine gun. Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: So now it's time for the Union town Hall.
Speaker 2: Union turning in and this is their sick Themes song. BRN.
Speaker 1: We all like this and they're all here, well except for Mick Foley, but the rest of them are here, right.
Speaker 2: Jam Rock and Big Show and Tester here, Uh, Shane and Vince are watching backstay just Shane gets ready for his handicap match and Michael Cole's in the ring because we needed more talks eggs on this fucking show. I couldn't believe it. I was like, Wow, this is fucking insane.
Speaker 1: Michael Cole's here to do the mean Jean stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and I'll tell you know, I'll take that. It's just fuck. I'm talked out. So Cole says, you heard the new CEO of this company, Stone Cold Steve Austin say, you guys have a blank check? How are you gonna fill it out? Who do you want to match up with? Tonight's on Raw and Big Show cuts the best promo of all the guys here, Dude.
Speaker 1: I gotta say I love Big Show promo. Guy, like, we've watched a few from this time period with the Union, Yeah, Big Shows. Like he's really trying to position himself. He's like, if I can show you do a good promo, like I can really get myself out there, Like I can really be a top guy and I could do some shit, you know. Big show starts it off, Yo, shout out Stone, call Steve Austin. First off, I.
Speaker 2: Love Stone called I love that guy, dude. Yeah, tough s ob and like, I fucked this guy heavy. Also Undertaker, I want to beat the fuck out of you. Are you serious?
Speaker 1: Like you got a title and I want and I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't understand his references at first until they replayed what happened to him him. So like we're like a couple of weeks after take Er hit Show in the head with a baseball bat.
Speaker 1: Dude, he obliterated him with that bat too, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, went to town. It was a fucking Louisville slugger, Like he cracked his dome with that and show and this promo says it's gonna be me and you. You want to play hardball, well slugger tonight, You're gonna get your wish. So that's why he said that. Oh there it is, Yeah, and Vincent Shanner backstage, and Vince looks at Shain and says, the hell is this? We we give you the union from last Big Show talking now Big Show fires up, will be showtime. You're gonna put that tunne online. I'm gonna grab you by the neck, lift you in there, and I will Joe slip you two. I'm fucking I'm all for it, dude. I'm fucking super down with fire up promo, Big Show.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, it will be showtime. Come on, he's got some stuff here. I like that.
Speaker 2: So Ken Shermrock's turn, and he says, first thing I want to do is you know, I want to shit. I want to give a shout out to mcfoley. Shit, happy birthday. Yeah man, he's got a busted up leg. So Shamrock says that him and Jeff Jarar were supposed to step in the lines. Then that okay, So I was confused the first Yeah, I was like, am I fucking making this up? Stone Cold didn't know or care that Shermrock had a match already, and like they're just gonna fucking move on, like this is an announced match. But no, Shamrock does say him and Jared supposed have a match, but I don't want to have that fucking match anymore.
Speaker 1: If I had a choice, it's not facing Jeff Jerrard tonight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to face stop guys. Uh so I want to fucking go after Vince book Van, the higher power himself. He says, so higher power again.
Speaker 1: By the way, Yeah, so it's higher power here, greater power earlier. It don't matter.
Speaker 2: Nope, does not matter. And they show Vince backstage his eyes are bugging out of his head.
Speaker 1: He does the golf reaction.
Speaker 2: Yes, dude, like he's fucking great at selling this ship. Dude, Shamrock says, Vince, I want to take you on a little stroll back in time. There was a time where you were crying and begging for help, and who was there to help you? It was me, Vince. I was the one who stood by you. I was the one who found your daughter, and you w embarrassed me. He humiliated me tonight. I want to want you to look over there. There's a fence over there with a cage around it, and Matt's Vince. You used me and tonight in the lions Den, I'm gonna abuse you. Not a bad deal. I actually thought this was this was a big show first in Shamrock, and now it's time for test to fucking bring it home and Test he's the third promo here. We've talked about this a lot. Stone Cold talked about it, They've talked about it on commentary, his two teammates have all talked about it. And the first thing Test says is, let me get this straight. I believe Stone Cold said we can have a matchup with whoever we want. Yes, dude, yes, fuck yes. I mean, like, where the fuck have you been? Well? I really would like to date Stephanie. Are you.
Speaker 1: Out of your fucking mind?
Speaker 2: Are you crazy? Are you fucking crazy? Man? What the fuck?
Speaker 1: Good? So I heard what Steve Austin said, but I'm just gonna do whatever I want. So here's what we're gonna do. I'll tell you right now. I was like half listening for a minute there, Like when I was watching this, I thought he caught out Stephanie McMahon for a match.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's what they fucking kind of say, like Shane's flipping out back safety says, what was that?
Speaker 1: What hell is this?
Speaker 2: Shane says? Austin said, a match, And I don't know what Vince thought Shane said, or like if there was another line Shane was supposed to say that, get up Vince and Vince had an autopilot because Shane says, Austin said a match, and Vince looks over to him and says, some damn wrestler. What you talking about it?
Speaker 1: That's not what he said.
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 2: So? Yeah, Stephanie comes to the ring and then Tess.
Speaker 1: Hits the rope and he did shit. Stephanie McMahon, you, I mean, holy funk, that would have been crazy. Stephanie Man hits the ring in the test.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, show looks at testa does the cutthroat taunt.
Speaker 1: But no, man, Test, Test wants to have a date with Stephanie.
Speaker 2: Me man. Yeah, so Test says, I know all Vino and Shane O. You know, they don't want you being a wrestler. They should have cut to the back. What the fuck did he just say? Vino?
Speaker 1: Who is that?
Speaker 2: Take me to the side of the pitch this kind of come from? And Vince Blake's at the screen, who's that? So? Yeah, Test ask her own day and she says, I'd love to, and it cuts to Vincent Shane. Shane is flipping out, what the hell? Jacking around? Vince has putting his hands on his head like it's the worst thing to ever happened. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I loved Vince and Shane's reactions here to that.
Speaker 2: It's very cute.
Speaker 1: To see Test ask Stephaniel on a date.
Speaker 2: Yeah not it could have not been cute though.
Speaker 1: So backstage, doctor Franz swap of tit is putting a cast on Triple H.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Triple H is pissed. Hey it's too tight. He pushes him down. He's fucking punching him in head. Hey, not gonna fucking motherfucker.
Speaker 1: He's really putting that cast on there too.
Speaker 2: He says, it's gotta be tight.
Speaker 1: I love the idea of the cast match. I think that's very funny.
Speaker 2: I mean as a punishment deal. Fuck yeah, Like Triple Ah broke this dude's arm. Now you gotta feel the wrath put that cast on.
Speaker 1: So now it's time for XPOC and Kane versus Shane McMahon.
Speaker 2: Just so everyone knows we're so deep into the show, we're now in the war Zone with match number two.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's nuts, Doctor Franz swap of Tit was just on here and now we got the second match.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Warzone time, baby Handicap match xpot.
Speaker 1: Comes out here, he's got the Pyrokine comes out here. They're do separate entrances. Kane does the fire in the corner and x poc points to him at the same time the pyro goes off. That was cool.
Speaker 2: Love that. That is fucking sick. Takes the knee. Yeah, I mean great duo.
Speaker 1: Here it shows Shane fucking these guys over again last week. And then Shane McMann comes out of course.
Speaker 2: Chance Chance, Yeah, he's in the Nike Tribe jacket.
Speaker 1: Yeah. He comes out looking like Kane that one time when he showed up with a tracksuit on.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, DNA test Kane.
Speaker 1: That ship was nuts looking, man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is fucking insane. Why did he do that?
Speaker 1: That's an all time Kane look for me. He never in a video game.
Speaker 2: You know, someone definitely made it after we talked about it last time.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Xbox tells Shane, hey, man, go ahead, punch me, punch me in the fucking face. So Shane smacks the shit out of him.
Speaker 2: Dude, he smacks the dog shit out of him, and he fucking starts lighting him up until Xbox fires back and.
Speaker 1: He goes to the Bronco buster. I thought that was funny.
Speaker 2: Dude, he stomps him out. He's stomping out the boy Wonder. He's going for that Bronco buster and he goes for it, but Shane.
Speaker 1: Powders the boy Wonder.
Speaker 2: Me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Shane Powder, Shane, you run straightened the cane. He turns around. X Pock is right there and hits him with the spin kick.
Speaker 2: Dude. He annihilates them that with that kick, Dude, he wipes him out on the floor. That's awesome.
Speaker 1: But wait a minute. Two guys are here with hair.
Speaker 2: Holy fuck, it's canan mankind. Why are they attacking Xbox? Holy fuck?
Speaker 1: Holy shit? Two canes? Why the hell they wear the cane mask in the cane seventy yeah?
Speaker 2: Why was it a double mankind? I guess maybe they were trying to, like say, hey, we got both these on sale.
Speaker 1: This shit cracked me up crazy, like. I love that JR didn't automatically know it's Theme Street Posse. Who wears clothes like this.
Speaker 2: It's the entire Posse outfit, just with mask on and k and JR. Says hush, two fans, that ain't right.
Speaker 1: I love that hesitation. We got two fans that ain't right.
Speaker 2: And then yeah, dude, they fucking annihilate x POC. Then they go in the ring and attack Kane and then all three of them Shane and the fucking canan mankind Powder.
Speaker 1: The Mean Street Passe is one of the greatest gimmicks of all time. This dude's name is Pete Gas.
Speaker 2: I mean, and Peak aass and his boy just Rodney.
Speaker 1: Rodney and Pete Gas are here and they're kicking ex pocket Kane's ass Like that's so funny to me.
Speaker 2: I mean, they are a great henchman man. I love that.
Speaker 1: Pete Gas might be one of the best names of all time. Joey abs Pete Gas and Joey abs.
Speaker 2: Dude and Peak Gas Finisher is sick as fuck too. The gas mask.
Speaker 1: Rodney no last name, Like, holy fuck.
Speaker 2: We just know him as Rodney, so.
Speaker 1: Keane goes to choke slam Shane here, but they stop him. He falls down. The Mean Street posse go up to the ramp. They take the mass off. My golly, fuck, it's pet Gasser.
Speaker 2: Rodney did it being funny or Jar says well, two fans just took their mask.
Speaker 1: Who the hell is that show?
Speaker 2: Don't really need help, motherfucker's.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, they get on the ramp here, they take the mass off, and then Patterson and Brisco come down and start kicking their ass.
Speaker 2: I love that that was the rivalry because I think the Posse had just lost, like the loser leaves deal.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's the perfect rivalry for these guys. Patterson and Brisco is like just fucking stooges. That all of them are stooges and they're all fighting each other. Yeah, it just works.
Speaker 2: So they come out and start whooping their ass. Man. I mean they were really giving it to the Posse. I bet they were fucking giving them fucking potatoes too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean they throw them both in the ring. Kane choke Slam's Rodney, Xbox Spin kicks peak Gas. I mean like they're giving them the work.
Speaker 2: Dude, Okay, this is so awesome. They are, like you said, choke Slam and fucking roundhouse kick. Kane is dragging Rodney into the corner. But like the segment was supposed to be done, like Xbox Music hits, Kane and XBOK are getting no shit in. No, We're not done. We are not done, dude. Xbox does the Bronco Buster, and I was like, oh, that's probably it. Caine says, I'm not done dooms to Peak Gas, dude.
Speaker 1: The tombstit on Peak Gas was awesome too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, he fucking went for Xbox Music is playing this whole time. The Stooges are doing all of Hogan's taunts at the top of the ramp.
Speaker 1: I love that they had the Stooges doing Hogan's taunts. Always thought that was funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's fucking great.
Speaker 1: The rock is backstage, he's walking with a big arm cast.
Speaker 2: And Triple H is limping backstage with the big ass cast on his leg and he's fucking He's like, how am I gonna wrestle on this? Dude?
Speaker 1: I love Triple H walking out the door with the big leg cast on, Like that was so funny.
Speaker 2: It's like he's gonna fall over.
Speaker 3: I Uh.
Speaker 2: By the way, I want to say a lot of talking on this show, not one rock promo.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you're right. It was a really stone Cold centric episode.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's true. But I not even like the pre match rock like on the corner cut, like talking shit about Triple Ah's nose or something. For a second, like we got nothing.
Speaker 1: Well, buddy, al Snow still has a match the rock k cut up promo right now?
Speaker 2: How are their matches that were unannounced that I see on this show? By the way, Like they announced matches and booked more and somehow there's more on top of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I didn't expect that, to be honest, No, how much they.
Speaker 2: Don't have a lot of fucking time. But then I remember the matches don't need a lot of time. Yeah, yeah, fuck me.
Speaker 1: So we go backstage. Michael Cole is here with WWF Women's Champion Deborah and she says she's not having the match that was scheduled tonight.
Speaker 2: Holy fucking shit, buddy, are you kidding me? Dever, Like that's what col should have said. Are you fucking serious?
Speaker 1: Why the fuck do we even announce matches?
Speaker 2: Like why am I even interviewing you? We're really wasting on everybody's fucking time here, aren't we. He says a lot of people thought it was a fluke that you won this title, and tonight you're the underdog again when you take on the Cold Bass. There definitely won't be a women's title match tonight.
Speaker 3: What what.
Speaker 2: Because I believe I do have thirty days to defend my title, so I think I'm opting to pass on this tonight. You can just do that. You can just fucking say no, Yeah.
Speaker 1: The champion can't decline matches, right they came to the UFC.
Speaker 2: Sure, fuck yeah, I guess that's true. But if Miss Nicole wants to compete tonight, then I think we should do it Debra style. That could be, that could be fucking anything.
Speaker 1: Man, what does that mean, Deborah?
Speaker 2: I think we should have a contest, maybe a bikini contest. Crowd pops. They're super into the puppies. If Miss Nicole wins, I'll give her a shot next week on Raw. But if I win, well, she needs to leave my puppies alone, right ah, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Last matches hooray.
Speaker 1: So now it's time for the Rock versus Triple H cast match. This feels like the most studio wrestling territory deal of all time. And yes, and honestly, dude, I'm kind of in love with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I I don't know if I was really bothered by that this went short.
Speaker 1: No, I think it should have went short. That's exactly how this match should have went I.
Speaker 2: Think I would have been okay with maybe one or two more like Triple H having to fucking figure out how to work with his leg deals and then we go into the finish, because I think there's only one. But like, I was fine with this deal.
Speaker 1: I think Triple AZ probably could have just lost the fucking match.
Speaker 2: I gotta be honest with that's you know what, that's you know also, and.
Speaker 1: Then you could have done everything afterwards. But yeah, I thought, you know, Tripleize could just fucking lost the match.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's fair. So, yeah, Triple H comes out here. I'd be remiss to not mention how sick his theme song is, by.
Speaker 1: The way, that's right, Yeah, higher brain pattern.
Speaker 2: Sick as fuck. I love this. I love the entrance. I love the deal and like it's the same thing. It's the same lighting and everything, same song, like you know, assumed to be same entrance and he is like practically falling off the stage because of this big guess cast on his leg.
Speaker 1: I love that he came out with the water still, Like that was so good. He's coming out here with his big ass cast. He like almost trips on the fucking ray up. Yeah, spills the water like that was awesome.
Speaker 2: So last week Triples destroyed Mankind's knee with a sledgehammer. Obviously he did damage through Rock's arm as well. So that's what brought us here. And there's a funny deal here as the Rock is going to make his entrance here, so Triple It's still making his entrance. And j R says mcfoley's undergoing hydro therapy for his surgically repaired knee, and Lola says.
Speaker 3: Hydro therapy?
Speaker 2: What is that? A sponge bath? And then Rock's music hits. There's silence. You know if you smell, Yes, you smell? I was gonna do if you but it is you smell. Rock comes out, huge pop silence from commentary hydro therapy, there's.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter. The Rock is out here for God's sake.
Speaker 2: Happy birthday, make Foley can't wait to have you back.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about this guy, dude, and.
Speaker 2: I forgot about this part too. So JR says he's talking about the cast match, and he says, you've been around a lot longer than me, Kang, have you ever heard of a cast match been around longer than you?
Speaker 3: You are? You are around with colonl Sanders was a.
Speaker 1: Private Oh they fuck okay.
Speaker 2: Like I'm just trying to fucking do I'm just trying to do the job here, Like what the fuck we.
Speaker 1: Get started with the match here? Triple H and the Rock start by throwing hands until Triple Ah trips over his leg, which I thought was great.
Speaker 2: That is fucking awesome, Like that's all this match need is the Rock giving him shit and Triple A's struggling to just stand up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would have loved a lot more that. I think there was a lot more to do with this match, like especially with like the cast step and all that stuff, and like I said, if Triple Ah just took the fucking pit here, Like, I think there was a lot more to this they could have done. They kind of just kind of they did the tripping thing and then Rock kind of hits a DDT and grabs a chair when we go to the finish type of thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like this could have used a couple more like trip like maybe China trips Rock and Triple H can't take advantage of it like he usually.
Speaker 1: Would, like like I mean it's began, it is begging for Triple H stuge spots with the fucking star like.
Speaker 2: And he's great at stooging.
Speaker 1: So rockets a DDT here on Triple H and then powers to grab a chair. Rockets Triple H in the back of the chair and then hits the rock box.
Speaker 2: Them j I guess there's no dy Q in a cash match.
Speaker 1: Fuck it, it don't matter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, he fucking rock bottoms, puts the chair on Triple H's face, goes for the people's elbow. The Undertaker, like a bat out of hell is here. Somehow he fucking no clips in goozles rock choke slam. Now it's a d Q.
Speaker 1: I did like how like to the point the Rock was the like that ship did kind of made me laugh, Like the Rock comes in, Triple A's got this fucking huge thing. Was like he could have sucked around with this guy forever, right, Like he really could have if you wanted to. But then Rock just hits him in the back with a chair and hits the rock bottom and he says, ah, fuck it that shit happy diet, Good God.
Speaker 2: I'm getting my ship in.
Speaker 1: That's funny, man.
Speaker 2: I mean again, the story, you know, it's just the Rock was out for revenge and he was in a spot to fucking get it, and he got it until Undertaker cames and thwarts that.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, but like Rock could have a promo and fu guy a little bit, that's too much.
Speaker 2: Let's cut all that out.
Speaker 1: So Undertaker man he comes in straight up ends the Rocks whole shit see him punk style.
Speaker 2: Dude, Dude a goosele out of the rock Bottom choke slam Tombstone on the chair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, Tombstone on the chair was brutal, looked awes like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like that a lot. He saw Caine doing. He said, I got one better.
Speaker 1: Big Show runs down here. Uh, Taker powders of course he don't want to work from the Union's Big Show.
Speaker 2: Dude. I was like wow, because I thought that was gonna be like East you segue into the Taker Big Show match here, but Big Show ran down in the jeans, I said, okay, never mind.
Speaker 1: Taker Triple H with the cast still on and China all head to the back and Big Show follows him back there.
Speaker 2: I mean, like you said, if if this wasn't the stone cold fucking episode right like, they probably would have had more time to do more at Triple A Shenanigans like they would have showed him doing more stuff throughout the night with the fucking cast on his leg.
Speaker 1: Deborah's backstage, she's walking.
Speaker 3: Oh, I gotta judge this. I mean, I'm volunteering my services.
Speaker 1: Why don't you just shit your ash down for real?
Speaker 3: Ship my ass, We're.
Speaker 1: Just shipt in your own ash WWF dot com dot com WWF dot com Hello ladies, because stone COLDE said so.
Speaker 2: No world, that was the frequency for it only fuck yeah, you're right, America online keyword WWF.
Speaker 1: Raw is war is brought to you by Castro, gt X, drive Hard, I'm driving and chef boy r d over stuff BF Ravioli.
Speaker 2: Dude, I could go for that's that right now?
Speaker 1: That ship? So it does sound good. I got be honest with you.
Speaker 2: Fuck man oversto, dude, like holy shit, piping hot like, let's go.
Speaker 1: It's always piping hot is pissing me off. It's always exploding in the microwave.
Speaker 2: Okay, I mean getting that ship all over like but fucking worth the trouble, dude.
Speaker 1: And of course fram extra guard get a filter for your car. Fuck yeah, drive hard.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: Catch on GTX kit hard.
Speaker 1: I never that's crazy. That changes the whole deal.
Speaker 2: That ship loves I get that. Put the casual gt X in your car, you fucking rock card.
Speaker 1: So now it's time for Deborah versus Nicole Bass bikini contest.
Speaker 2: Ah, it's like I gotta go, I gotta go. It's like Fred Durta, Joey Lawla, youm my favorite mother fucker. I told you.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 2: Nicole Bass comes out, she has a tron too. I don't remember this at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's getting a big push. I mean she was on the pay per view, she's on the TV show here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she comes out with Valvenus and uh, Deborah comes out, of course with Jeff Jarrett and Lawla is in the ring. He says, all right, let's get the rules straight. It's a bikini contest. When I say, each of you are gonna basically this robe, We're gonna let all these fine people decide who the winner is. And Deborah, of course the WF champion is not a WF champion match says Nicole can go first. So Nicole Bass goes first. She takes off a robe. She's in a bikini. She's in fucking insane shape. Yeah.
Speaker 1: She does a side chest pose here that looks awesome, dude, her legs are nuts. Yeah, she's super in shape.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is like fucking crazy man. Yeah, I was like super impressed by her her whole look here, and Lawler says, that's too, I'm impressed. Wow. Anyway, so Deborah starts to undress you showing up for a bikini. Laller on the mic goes, woo woo. So Lalla says, okay, we're gonna do a little judging. Let's hear it for Nicole bas The crowd booths, of course, just fucking set her up.
Speaker 3: Alright, let's hear for Deborah.
Speaker 2: The crowd cheers. I mean, Lawler even fucking blows the end of this. He goes over and he says, I gotta say it was close.
Speaker 3: What the winner?
Speaker 2: He grabs Deborah's arm and raises it up.
Speaker 3: Is Nicole.
Speaker 2: Holy fucking shit, cag you had one job, dishes fucking.
Speaker 1: Shined up for the job. You stood up, suck you fucked it up.
Speaker 2: Like you should fucking go away for real, for real.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm sorry, Deborah.
Speaker 2: Yes, whooo, Like that's fucking insane. Fucking that up, I mean it seriously is insane. Yeah, there's two names.
Speaker 1: You sign for this literally like two minutes ago.
Speaker 2: You probably have worked with Debra for like ten years at this fucking point, like, come on. Nicole Bass obviously pissed, Valvenus starts going over to Deborah and he's licking his thumb. He's fucking trying to rip it, that's what he does. And Jeff swats him away and starts pushing him, and then Valvenas starts decking Jarrett and he grabs his arms. So it is time for Nicole Bass to swing a guitar at Jeff Jarrett's head. Now, I don't know what happens here. I don't know how this happened here, but Nicole Bass swings this guitar and it's almost like it broke in mid air. Like what happened here?
Speaker 1: I thought that she hit him with like the edge of the guitar, which, man, that probably hurt like shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Jared moves, she hits Valve with the part of this guitar. I was at first, I was like, wow, she didn't touch him at all, like this just shattered until the end part here where the back Valvenus's head is leaking blood.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that she hit him like with the edge of the guitar and it went like around his head. Yeah, it was pretty brutal, dude.
Speaker 2: It is a worked guitar, like there's nothing inside of it, Like they gun at this thing and made it like so it could break super easily and it's still cut. This dude's head open.
Speaker 1: Yes, I mean like he's fucking bleeding. You know, she hit him with this guitar. He's fucking pissed off, obvious, right, Like he's super pissed off here, and uh, Valvenus gets in her face and like, as far as I know, by the way, like Nicole Bass kissed Valvenus two weeks ago, has she been fucking up like really really bad?
Speaker 2: Like so like she must have fucking really cast this guy Championship main event matches from how mad he was here.
Speaker 1: He looks super happy to be out here and everything like a minute ago. But yeah, apparently he had been harbaging like a lot of feelings here.
Speaker 2: Well, when you get hardweight for the guitar, maybe you'd be a little bad. I maybe a little understandable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean he stands up and he goes over to her and says, you fuck everything up, You screw everything up. For me, man, I'm so sick of.
Speaker 2: You, and the Cold Bass says, I could okay, I could not believe what I heard here. I like I went in a time machine. By the way, dude, no, Mike, I thought what I experienced here in the past was a one time deal. I didn't realize it was a real catch phrase.
Speaker 1: I mean, I thought dyed on a half of man.
Speaker 2: It was not a question. By the way, it is not a question. It is a stated fact. What she says here, I need that to be known.
Speaker 1: That is a purest statement right there. So Valvina says, I'm fucking sick of this man. You're screwing everything up for me, and the Cold Bass looks obvious the eyes. You got a problem.
Speaker 3: Screw you.
Speaker 2: It's dude, She legit, I swear to god. She says, you got a problem. It's not even a question. You're not asking you.
Speaker 3: You got a problem.
Speaker 2: Exclamation point you know that. Screw you. I fucking lost my mind that you got a problem. Megas a return on this fucking show. Dude. I could not believe it.
Speaker 1: You got a problem, you got a problem, you got a problem.
Speaker 2: Screw you. Oh he fuck. She leaves. She leaves them hind and dry.
Speaker 1: So Shamrock and Vince are getting ready for their match here. Vince is doing so by pumping his fists up and down.
Speaker 2: And sher Rock is probably headbunning and punching walls.
Speaker 1: He's eating concrete, like, yeah.
Speaker 2: He's fucking biting bricks.
Speaker 1: He's having big Shit hit him in there with a chair.
Speaker 2: Testa has been running big booting him in the face for the past three minutes.
Speaker 1: We have a GTV segment here, no intro to.
Speaker 2: It though, it's just we don't get like the usual gtvtgvah yeah, like it's none of that. And it's Jacqueline and Terry in a bathroom and Jacqueline's reading a magazine. I'm assuming I think it's WWF magazine, and Terry's like, there's not one man in this company for us, and another girl comes out of the shower. I'm like, what the fuck is this? I think it's Ryan Shamrock.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, sure, Ken's deal. Yeah, sister, I think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. Because they keep saying Ryan, I think that's what they were saying, sure okay, And Terry says, not one of these guys measures up to me. Look at Valvenus classic example, and Ryan Shamrocks is porn star one of those special effects. Well shit, Jacqueline says, hey, Ryan, what about mister ass? And Ryan says, there's a reason they called mister ass. That's because it's all he's has.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's that's the gimmick is he's all ass.
Speaker 2: No brain, no brain, all ass.
Speaker 1: All you need is ass in this life.
Speaker 2: Terry says, I got a big one for you, Dustin, And Jacqueline says Dustin and Terry says, yeah, wedding night. I had to wave a little wand to get it just a poke its head out, I swear, and then it goes the scramble vision, which I think because gold Dust isn't back yet. And the original rumor was that GTV was a gold Dust deal gold Dust TV. Yeah, so I think that was like supposed to be like, oh he like cut the feed because they started talking about him.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, sure, I.
Speaker 2: Think that's what that was. That's that's my inference of that. Way too much thought for GTV, and it never got that much thought. But really there's no reason to think about it because it goes nowhere. There's it's never revealed, so it doesn't matter. But I I me every week watching heat Meat.
Speaker 1: I thought she said none of the men even measure up to meet.
Speaker 2: Oh maybe she did say that. Holy fuck, Dude j R. Says well, I wonder who's behind his g TV. That was a little embarrassing there.
Speaker 1: It's gold Dust. This stands for gold Dust.
Speaker 2: Watch him fuck hag Okay, that's right. I thought it was Tom Green.
Speaker 1: They cut the feet because we talked about, Wow, you.
Speaker 2: Put a lot of thun on into this one, Cad. Somebody's got it.
Speaker 1: So now it's time for the Godfather versus Billy Gunn. Mister ass, how's that?
Speaker 2: How's that? How's there's more? How's there more matches? There's a pleasant even more?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's even more after this, buddy.
Speaker 2: What the fuck is that?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: What is like?
Speaker 5: Not that?
Speaker 2: I don't appreciate it right because they explain why this match happens. They show it to you.
Speaker 1: Either have the fucking match or it's time for Vincent Man to come out here and cut other promo buddies.
Speaker 2: All right, give me, give me the fucking match. I'll take the fucking match. That's fine.
Speaker 1: So Godfather comes out and they cheer for him until they realize there are no.
Speaker 2: Hoes, and then they boo.
Speaker 1: They start booing the Godfather.
Speaker 2: I love that angle, dude, that's or gimmick. That's awesome.
Speaker 1: Godfather then points to the stage and all the hose come out. Good lord man, Paul Revere did have hose, Like, that's what I was saying.
Speaker 2: Fuck him, no hos, Paul.
Speaker 1: So Godfather gets to the ring with the hose. It's time once again for everybody to come aboard the whole train.
Speaker 2: Listen to all the true pimps and players in this house that knows the Godfather to be pimp and' hose nation wide.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, like for this time period, specifically for the year nineteen ninety nine, they could have made this guy world champion and everyone has said yes indeed, dude, I mean, why the fuck not? Like there was a very small period of time where like this is peaking at its maximum and it's right fucking now.
Speaker 2: There could be an argument made that there is a window where the Godfather and Austin are getting equal pops like that. I know it sounds nuts, but it's fucking true. When the year turns, why two K happens the computers all go down. It's over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like there's just a turn of the century deal. The next generation is coming up.
Speaker 2: Pimping gets harder, Like, it's not We're not doing it. It's not easy anymore. I'm taking a week. I'll get a week of Godfather's World Champion and then he loses to the Undertaker again or something. Yeah, right, a week.
Speaker 1: I mean, good, God, if the hose all jumped on somebody and the Godfather, Like imagine the Godfather hits the hoe train in the corner, goes to the pin, and then all the hose jump on top of them and they pin like Undertaker or something for a.
Speaker 2: Three tripleh just begging to get stewed by Godfather.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, Like that would be fucking awesome.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: The crowd would go ape shit.
Speaker 2: I would have loved that. I would have fucking loved that.
Speaker 1: So last night I heat mister as hit Godfather on the head with a chair by accident.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was trying to fuck over the road Dog in a King of the Ring qualifier, pretty much exactly the same spot that Shane did the expog.
Speaker 1: Dude, He's always trying to fuck over the road dog.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: Man, that's his boy. Sometimes, like just fucking stop with the food dog. That's all they had. It's either teams with the road dog or he fights the road dog. They were doing nothing else, Like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just get him away from the road dog for ten seconds. You want to get this guy over right, Like get him away for the road dog.
Speaker 2: He's sticking with the dog.
Speaker 1: I love the hard cut here from the recap.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: So it goes from the recap here literal hard cut straight to the ramp where Godfather's stomping mister ass out on the ramp.
Speaker 2: Dude, he's I could not believe it. Yeah, Like he's beating the fuck out of him on the ramp. The bell is like going, I'm like, oh fuck, Godfather's about this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Godfather, he hits a kick on mister ass here, but mister ass fires back with the power slam.
Speaker 2: I need to know. I'm just curious when you write this match, you write Godfather, and do you write mister as Yeah? Yeah, okay, so I had to. I don't mind down even more. I write Godfather, and the rest of it I write ass they stripped him of Yeah, no, uh pleasantries here I put Godfather sends as off As ducks a line.
Speaker 1: So mister As does this suck it talent to the hose. Come on, yeah, come on, man, leave the hose alone. But then he misses a stinger splash.
Speaker 2: Dude on the commentary by the way, they say, you know, Austin says he decreed that if Corporate Ministry, any Corporate Ministry members interferreing the Ken Shermrock Vinch Lines and Match or Big Show Undertaker, they will be fired on the spot. So they, you know, trying to cut out any more interference here tonight.
Speaker 1: That ain't happening.
Speaker 2: That's not happening. Sadly.
Speaker 1: Godfather hits a two line come back into a back body drop here. It looked like mister As was getting prepared for some sort of flat jack, but he takes the turnover and takes the back body drop.
Speaker 2: I can't hear that any I guess fucking insane.
Speaker 1: Godfather hits the hose train on mister As. He runs it, mister Ass, but mister Ass pulls the rope and Godfather gets shit. Can you netter get Ready's win the King.
Speaker 2: Of the Ring bow? I know, isn't that crazy? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Man, this is his year.
Speaker 2: Man and Godfather goes to the floor. The ref is distracted, and now it's time for mister As to continue to sing with the dog.
Speaker 1: Mister As and the dog you're telling me, Godfather like, So Godfather's on the floor and the ref's like one, please don't get in the ring too, Please don't get in the ring.
Speaker 2: Take your time, take your time, take your time.
Speaker 1: So road dog's here, he comes in the ring, does it even fuck him?
Speaker 2: And I could not fuck it? I swear, I swear, James, I'm not making this up. My notes here I wrote why did he not fuck his ass?
Speaker 1: So road Dog hits the pump handle slam here while the ref was distracted, and Godfather comes back in and he hits the jumping leg drop and picks up the wind.
Speaker 2: I like that, like the well because Godfather knew that road Dog didn't do fuck ass theatrics so it wasn't good enough yet had another move after to put him away, and.
Speaker 1: Road Dog goes to kick mister Asses. Ask some more here, but he powders.
Speaker 2: I dude, I can't believe road Dog didn't stay for the hose. There was a hose celebration and dog didn't stay for it.
Speaker 1: I know. Yeah, maybe he thought he didn't deserve it because he didn't do the theatrics when he did the Pumpano slam, and he would be right. So we go backstage. Michael Cole is here with Draws and Prince Albert, and Draws makes himself throw up, and then Prince Albert throws up and they let's leave, and that's it.
Speaker 2: That's fucking exactly what happens. I'm exactly what happened. Yeah, Like Cole's here and he's standing on the fucking locker room like bench trying to avoid that.
Speaker 1: I loved that Michael Cole was on the bitch knowing that Draws was gonna throw up.
Speaker 3: Of course.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like it wasn't like yeah, like that's coming. It's and like Albert is fucking gene up, dry heaving as well. Same time, like he's dry and Cole says, you fucking have a hardcore match.
Speaker 1: They write that down a piece of paper and they're like, yeah, send that, send that.
Speaker 2: Let's make sure we have some time on the show for that.
Speaker 1: Draws looks awesome though, with the hat and ship though. I love this guy, dude, I mean, like I love Albert too.
Speaker 2: I like this deal, Like again, perfect for this era.
Speaker 1: I don't know why they threw up that, Like I don't even know like how they introduced that, Like the Draws has told this guy, Hey, I could throw up me too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like it's ever explained on the show. Like this guy just fucking has a fucked up belly. They said he had a biological quirk, right, I'm so quirky.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, Like holy shit, that's like a South Park thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's fucking stand when Stan throws up. Yeah, he Draws throws up when he has to wrestle al Snow Every week he tries to get a fucking wrestled Alsto by vomiting. It can't work.
Speaker 1: Undertaker and Big Show are getting ready. Well, Big Show is Undertaker's just sitting there.
Speaker 2: It's fucking ridiculous, man. Big Show is in the locker room tying his boots. Undertakers in the spooky room are a farming What the fuck is this dude doing?
Speaker 1: They got the camera on him, like what it like?
Speaker 2: He slowly turns to the camera, rolls his eyes back, get dress like, go, what the fuck are you doing?
Speaker 1: Buddy Raw's War is brought to you by Hasbro Interactive Centipede on PlayStation. The bugs are back. What the fuck is that, dude? I have no idea. I've never heard of this game.
Speaker 2: Centipede. You can get it for fifteen bucks completing box. It was a three D game. Oh, it's like a remake of an arcade game.
Speaker 1: Oh was it okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like a three D remake of an arcade game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it looks like you, uh, shoot shit as a lizard.
Speaker 2: Dude in nineteen ninety nine, like you go to like, you go to Hasbro and say, I have an idea for a game, like We're gonna make a game where you're a lizard and you shoot shit, and they say, all right, here's ten thousand dollars, gonna make it, and it's made.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They ask you what the gameplay loop is and you tell them yeah, the gameplay consists of a series of rounds that completed wants to player eliminates the centipedes and there will be spiders and flees and scorpions. And they say, okay, here's eighty five dollars. Can you make it?
Speaker 2: And yes, yes, since you can, and you will make your money back tenfold.
Speaker 1: Now it's time for al Snow versus Draws with Prince Albert hardcore title match. Let's fucking go, all right, So al Snow runs away immediately here and Draws chases them through the crowd.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like of the fucking they don't even waste any time. It's legit, like in a video game. If you want, if you end up EP starting in the ring and you want to run to the back, you just go up and fucking wait and then go. That's what this was.
Speaker 1: Al Snow hides behind a wall here and then breaks drywall over Draws.
Speaker 2: Dude. Okay, that was funny as shit. Alic's running there, like, Draws turns a corner and he gut kicks them and then he tries to break like sheet rock over his head, but it breaks before he swings it. And Jerry Lawler gets really upset about this, like it's almost not even king voice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she rock, she rock.
Speaker 2: We hurt nobody, who idiot? Al Snow.
Speaker 1: Dude, Yeah he breaks that down, crazy, that doesn't even hurt. That's fucking stupid sitting here selling this ship. Yeah, that doesn't get hurt.
Speaker 2: A snows fucking crazy alright, kind goddamn Yeah, Well that's fucking that's what a fucking waste. That's stupid spot, shitty ass. Al Snow hate him.
Speaker 1: So Draws breaks a broom over al Snow's back. Al Snow then fights Draws into a bar here in the arena.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the it's the famous legend sports bar at the Fleet Center.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's fans there.
Speaker 2: That's funny, dude. Yeah, what the hell they were all there like hanging out and not watching. We're all, yeah, I didn't see no TV, No in a single TV in that fucking place.
Speaker 1: That's where all the dads went when the kids wanted to go see raw.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. Well they saw the Alsnow matches coming up and they said, oh, I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Gotta get a drink. So al Snow and Draws are just throwing shit at each other from behind the bar here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like different trays and stuff. Fucking Draws pushes a guy over and then throws a plate at Alsnow's head.
Speaker 1: Snow tries to slide Draws across the bar table, but it's not very slippery, so he sort of just moves them down the table for a minute.
Speaker 2: They're very dry, like the fucking bar is dry. And Draws is super dry, so it's just him like kind of trying to waddle all across the thing eventually just falls over. But thankfully Alsno has a way better idea in mind.
Speaker 1: I mean the way that this turns out here at the end, he literally just grabs a fixture and hits him in the head with it.
Speaker 2: Well, first he hits them with a gigantic potted plant. He frames them with that thing, and then yeah, what does he hit him with.
Speaker 1: It's like one of the fixtures on like the wall or something.
Speaker 2: The commentary was like some kind of art piece. And he wins with it. He brains Draws with it, and he gets to win. It's that's the whole fucking deal.
Speaker 1: I love how we're in the middle of alsnow versus Draws with Prince Albert hardcore match in the middle of his bar, and Jr. Says, what this is in the geriatric league with guys trying to cover up their bald spots with the fun Yeah, I what a crazy time to drop a wright.
Speaker 2: Now what holy of all matches? What the fuck? Where was Prince Albert?
Speaker 1: Oh fuck, I don't even know.
Speaker 2: He came out with him and then he doesn't make it to the bar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he lost him in the crowd. Didn't know where they went.
Speaker 2: He could have been kicking als ass as well.
Speaker 1: Is as Ken SHAMROCK's backstage, he's.
Speaker 2: Walking, Yeah, he's walking through the hallway. He looks big. Vince is also walking through the hallway and Michael Cole runs up to him. He asks the question that nobody can hear. So Vince says, you think I'm afraid of Ken Shamrock and he walks away. Okay, Jr.
Speaker 1: Commentary says we're here live as live can be.
Speaker 2: Well, at least we're not shitty and old and ww you don't suck. Yeah, hanky Kang.
Speaker 1: Vince McMahon versus Kin Shamrock is up next. Lions didn't match.
Speaker 2: These matches, Like these are all so quick. I can't believe they fit like six matches into like twenty minutes. At the end of the show, I know I couldn't believe it either, cause, like in my brain, I was like, Wow, we still have the fucking lionsen deal and the main event, Like fucking hell, how are they gonna do all this? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was wondering too, But then I remembered, Oh, Yeah, the matches are sixty seconds.
Speaker 2: Long, doesn't fucking matter. Yeah, Like we're gonna fucking get through them.
Speaker 1: I gotta tell you, the way this Shamrock and Vince match goes is pretty fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: It is nuts, and I remember it too actually because I mean it is gnarly.
Speaker 1: The Shamrock does not give a fuck man, He'll do whatever they ask him to do, I know.
Speaker 2: And that's like you need a guy like that.
Speaker 1: So Shamrock comes out here, Vince comes out here first, Shamrock comes out next. Vince new Man gets inside the lions Den here, Shamrock comes over, and Vince takes the fucking door chain and then shuts the door and locks himself into the cage so can Shamrock can't come in there and whoop his ass?
Speaker 2: Dude, Shamrock is pissedo. He's like trying to open the door. Firstly, By the way we talked about it a little earlier, I do like how the lines then looks like I'm assuming they were trying to go as like, how can we have something set up beside the stage so we don't have to fuck with the ring at all? That's not gonna like like obviously they wanted to do an octagon right, yeah, sure, so, like it's a cool deal. I like how it looks and the you know, they obviously didn't do too many of these, but.
Speaker 1: Would have been fun in a game where you can climb the side and jump off the little barricade there. That would have been a walkway up there. That would have been awesome.
Speaker 2: They bring back like they do like something similar, like years later. I forget who the fuck was in it. They did that, like fight pit deal that might have been an NXT deal. Do you remember that at all?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I remember the one where Wardlow had that match where he did the shoot rana.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, yes, holy shit. See, as you said, Shamrock is fucking I mean, he's pissed, dude. He's kicking the door, he's pushing the door. He's getting mad, and Vince eventually takes the chain off and he's holding the chain because he's gonna fuck Shamrock up with his chain.
Speaker 1: Well, Shamrock then fires up, starts yelling, and smashes the door open. Here but walking behind him is Jeff Jarrett with a chair.
Speaker 2: Dude. Yes, so Jared comes up behind him, Shamrock fires up bust the door down, turns around, Jarrett swings this chair right as his fucking face, dude, Like he smashes him right in the face with his chair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he gets him good, and he has knocked the fuck out and he falls into the fucking lions Den and visiting man locked in the.
Speaker 2: Ankle lock, and the ref calls for the bell. Dude, that is fucking awesome. He has his own shitty ankle lock and he does it to Shamrock to fucking win the match.
Speaker 1: Like what an asshole he's left lighted in the lions Den. That shot was nuts.
Speaker 2: That was awesome, dude. I mean, short deal here, exactly what it should have been. And like they sprinkled that breadcrumb of Austin talking about nobody from the ministry, the corporate ministry can interfere. Jeff Chat's not in either of those groups.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, You're right, damn how about that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, I mean fuck, he hits him so hard in the head with his chair, man like, Shamrock never puts his hands.
Speaker 1: Up, No way, no way.
Speaker 2: I I don't has Ken Schermrock ever like publicly talked about taking chair shots in the WWF because he is a how do I describe this? He is great at getting hit in the head.
Speaker 1: He's a glutton for unprotected headshots. He loves it. Paul Bear, Undertaker and Big Show are walking.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of split screen people walk into the ring tonight, dude. They love doing this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, especially on a live show.
Speaker 2: It's easy out m that's you know, that's a good shout. You're right.
Speaker 1: JVC Kaboombox, the portable Music System with dual so and fifty two watts of ring shaking power, presents the JVC Kaboom of the wi.
Speaker 2: Wow. Holy fucking shit, man, there's a lot of cat like words with that describe every piece of that equipment.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, Paul Bearrehand's Undertaker a baseball bat and he hits Big Show in the head with it.
Speaker 2: Dude, he breaks that slugger right over his head. That is awesome. I love that spot.
Speaker 1: And that was the JVC Kaboom of the Week, presented by the ultimate head dagging music machine, right, the JVC kaboom.
Speaker 2: Box so loud it hurts, of course.
Speaker 1: Vincent Shane hop in a limousine and they run like scalded dolls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean the Limo peals out of the building and Jared says, all they running like scalded dogs, and Lola says, what do you mean they're running? Maybe this maybe it's an emergency. No, there's about to be an emergency here. They're gonna have to call an ambulance, and not for me.
Speaker 1: It shows the Elite eight for King of the Ring, Miss Ass versus Shamrock, Big Show versus Kane, Road Dog versus China, and Bob Holly versus X Pot.
Speaker 2: I promise there's more matches than that on the card, Ladies and gentlemen, you do want to buy this show. I know that looks crazy, like that is the craziest fuck lineup, but there will be more. Ston't gold there, guys.
Speaker 1: And now as time for the featured bout of the evening Big Show versus Undertaker WWF title match.
Speaker 2: Pretty crazy how they formated this show, Like there was one, two, three, four, five, six, seven total matches on this show, and like the longest one is the main not one match goes ten.
Speaker 1: Didn't need him to, you know, guess not. Big Show comes out here with the trunks.
Speaker 2: He looks so awesome. I mean, we talk about that every time we watched this over a big show, like, how does this guy not get the WBF title until he fucking cuts his hair and gets an earring and puts on a shirt Like that's fucking insane.
Speaker 1: There was also a guy in the crowd by the way holding a sign that says, your music sucks.
Speaker 2: Any buddy, Yeah, the big show, come on. The show's song is here to stay legendary, and Undertaker's team as sick as fuck too, No.
Speaker 1: Way, Yeah, Taker comes out here. Of course, the lights are off and someone has a laser pointer.
Speaker 2: That is so classic, don't I wonder if anyone's ever talked to him about that.
Speaker 1: That's super nineties man, it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude.
Speaker 1: There was so many people doing this that all the ticket stubbs you got, all of them would say, yeah, no fucking laser pointers. Did you have one a laser pointer?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had a little keychain laser pointer.
Speaker 2: I did, dude. Oh that's the one I had, yes, dude, And those are fucked.
Speaker 1: Up, dude. The school was full of laser pointers.
Speaker 2: Yes, dude. And like the streets of Philadelphia were fucking you know, if you were traving a car in Philly, you gotta spatch out red dot sight on you like ship was dangerous. Man.
Speaker 1: I don't think kids care about that no more. They don't care about laser pointers. They just care about five knights, their Freddy's fortnights. I love Taker making his entrance to the ring and like he's at the steps and the lights come back on and all you can hear is a small golf clap. Big show goes right at Taker here, but Undertaker starts throwing them soup bones.
Speaker 2: He still got the title on, dude, Okay. I also love Taker's look here with the WF title. I don't know why I remember it so fondly.
Speaker 1: I would have really liked it if it was Paul Bearer carrying the title and Taker coming down with the Christopher Daniels arms.
Speaker 2: Holy shit, that would have been sick. Oh a precursor here? Did you know that this was this match? No?
Speaker 1: No, I did not.
Speaker 2: I didn't either until God, there was a point.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: It wasn't until they started fighting outside for a long time that I was like, oh, this might be the one.
Speaker 1: I didn't even think that until like him off with the choke slam. I was like, wow, when you pick him over with the choke slam. That's why I knew.
Speaker 2: I was like, holy fuck, yeah, okay, yeah, pretty crazy though that that's this episode.
Speaker 1: So Taker takes the title off Big Show fires out of the corner with a clothesline.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: He follows up with that jumping elbow drop for a two.
Speaker 2: I love that, dude.
Speaker 1: Show hard whips take her into the corner. Then ten thirty one him back into the corner to kick his ass some more. Holy shit, how awesome is that Taker goozles Show, But then Show reaches back and he goozles take her at that same damn time.
Speaker 2: I again, dude, I can't say it enough. Everything Big Show does is cool as fuck. He is so dialed in here, Taker goozles him, and Show could immediately just snatch this motherfucker up instead. You can see him because we got a backshot of him here. Show's head turns, looks down at his big ass hand, winds back and fucking launches and grabs Taker like it's so cartoony, but it's so perfect.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's making everything count, you know.
Speaker 2: Yes, dude, it's great.
Speaker 1: Earl goes to get distracted here by Paul Bearer, but he forgets what side of the ring he's on and he gets distracted by nothing and he throws his hands up. He's like fuck and he looks over and Paul Bear Oh.
Speaker 2: Like you can see as Show has tak her goozled. Taker's like trying to bend down and get ready of the kick showing the balls. And he looks over at Earl and he says something and Earl does a complete one eighty just to look at nothing and then take her kicks showing the balls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Taker low blows him. He hits the jumping line.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: They fight on the outside till Taker pushes Show into the post take her lines big sure from behind, off the apron. He smashes it to the commentary table.
Speaker 2: Here, Josh has gone al Marty. It's like the sky fell on us. Hey Hei.
Speaker 1: So Bar distracts the ref here and Taker uses the chair on the back of a big show. I mean, they spend so much time out of the announced table and they didn't break it.
Speaker 2: I was like, damn okay, and they do Like I thought Show was gonna get some color here. He was down for a while, but there's no chair shot or anything.
Speaker 1: Well, Taker comes off the top rope in the middle of the ring. Here we're back in here. Taker comes off the top. Big Show goozles him out of mid air. I was like, wow, that was fucking awesome.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Uh uh dude, Okay, that was cool as shit. I don't know what Taker was going for Kane's moves.
Speaker 1: I mean he had him up there too, man. Hell yeah, Undertaker is not a small.
Speaker 2: Guy, especially here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, Big Show's got him goozled, He's got him up. He goes for the choke slam, and Undertaker goes right through the fucking ring.
Speaker 2: This is fucking unbelievable. Like, I love this so much. Jr. Loses his shit here, Oh my god, right to the ring. The Big Show choke slam the Undertaker. Oh the way to hell. This is fucking awesome. Big Show falls into the hole.
Speaker 1: I thought that was funny as hell. Yeah, Big Chew falls in there.
Speaker 2: I don't think he was meant to, because like he falls into the and then he gets up and starts stomping the Undertaker out in the hole. Get off me, you're taking liberties.
Speaker 1: I mean, Big Show looks awesome here, right, Like, yes, Big Show choke slams the Undertaker straight through the fucking ring. Bradshaw hits the ring, he gets choke slammed. Feru hits the ring, he gets choke slammed. Midion hits the ring, he gets choke slammed. Like he's shows slamming. Everybody stands tall. He fires up ah Undertaker gets out of the hole and leaves.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's the only part I don't remember, and that's the only part I have to complain about. I hated that Taker got up and walked out here, Like I thought that really like it. Obviously, it was still fucking cool and all, but like, Taker couldn't have just laid in the hole until the show went off, d like bummed me out. I was like, why the fuck Taker just got sent to hell and he's up rolling out of the ring and walking to the back on his own accord.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Terry Taylor has gone on record, by the way, to say that he stole this from Bam bamintez.
Speaker 1: A fucking cord. It's on the same side, same spot, Yeah, like the exact same deal. But like you could convince me this is the ECW fucking ring.
Speaker 2: What a great idea, dude, Like hell yeah, Like fuck, this is the coolest shit ever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean the Bam bam one is fucking unbelievable.
Speaker 2: By the way, it's so awesome, dude, Like the referee sells that crazy and the taz bam bam one super scary. Oh my god. The margin of error was probably way more for them than it was for a show and taker here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like just falling backwards.
Speaker 2: That's a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a lot right there for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's nuts. So yeah, Big shows the coolest dude ever here he loses the cane in six minutes at King of the Ring. No, what the fuck are we doing?
Speaker 3: What the fuck are we doing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that sucks, that's insane.
Speaker 2: He just killed the WWF champion. But this is coolest fuck dude. I mean, choke slam through the ring. That is unreal. That is unreal. And you know what, man props to take her taking that motherfucker too. That was probably scary as fuck. Takes probably at his like fucking biggest here. That is nuts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love this. I thought it was awesome.
Speaker 2: Crazy show here, man, I mean this is a lot a lot, dude. They crammed a three hour show into an hour and a half.
Speaker 1: I know, yeah, Like there was like so much on the back end that they didn't even announce. I was like, wow, I can't believe there's more going on here.
Speaker 2: By the time we get to the end of the show, it's like, oh, the Higher Power thing like didn't even happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, yeah, like we were so far removed from it.
Speaker 2: Sure, crazy fucking show here. I didn't know that the Greater slash higher Power thing was on the same episode that Big Show puts take her through the ring. I think that as cool as fuck. That's one of my favorite moments ever. So like lot lot of classic moments here happening at one time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, a ton of them all in one show.
Speaker 2: Well that is it for WWF Rollers War June seventh, nineteen ninety nine. And now it's time for the Maid.
Speaker 1: Let's read some fucking names, all right, Welcome to the main event.
Speaker 2: We have three hundred and sixty five names this week.
Speaker 1: Starting in the five dollar tier Vault gal Fasha, Yeah, Bubba the Love Sponge.
Speaker 2: No, there's no way he's here, Like, there's no fucking way he's here.
Speaker 1: James Sniffed s Plock sixty four, Doherty, j stink Face Mick Poop Lightning.
Speaker 2: Wow, what an unfortunate fucking name, Like, Wow, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Braydon Mangus, Yeah, Mangus, helmsman. Meow meow meow.
Speaker 2: Oh fuck shit.
Speaker 1: One on one with Joke over Sell the Angels Rte Halla Halla Halla, Okay Berry Sauce elhe O Dell coutermeister ooh Johnny. A man is coming to Philly. His name is Jase has A rich Son. Can't be that hard to find him.
Speaker 2: Probably very hard to find him. I hope I can find you and pulverize you and beat you to a bloody pulp.
Speaker 1: Philly d Steak Yeah, n ooh goops. Andrew McDonald slug, Jacob Hill, Eric Miller woofy two five six can't wait to see Jalen Hurts throw a meatball Marinera to Caleb Down's go Cowboys.
Speaker 2: I was about to be insulted until every he was a Cowboys fan. Good fucking luck, buddy, Holy shit, we have been spanking your ass for as long as I can remember.
Speaker 1: Now, you guys suck ten dollars. Tier Taylor sharp see m Taylor Yeah, Joseph O. Bed Rodriguez, Jack La Piana Yeah, counterpoint, d Ryan Chris toe Fer, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Brian Christopher, that's somebody's favorite wrestler that we know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my bitch going, But at least I got this paper. The paper h O L L W three DV three n G three C three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that work out you wanted to do, Buddy.
Speaker 1: The Meo show Casey Smith, Reggie Jones, Judge Holden's lil old ball head, Hello Me, Andy, Hi Me Andy, Zach Johnson, Jake Howse, Jordan, Zach Masters, Joshua Demontagen, Brett Simons, Mikey Reynolds, Chase.
Speaker 2: No Way, charges Son, No fucking like that, Like, Where's I'd love to know who the og was. I gotta go back in the fucking emails and.
Speaker 1: See obg Olie A ten. Nobody knows this, but Chase.
Speaker 2: No, everyone fucking short, everyone fucking probably knows what this is.
Speaker 1: Hit me with the old Glory hawktua like a ho at Slambury two thousand.
Speaker 2: Chase Richards sucked your dick at Slammery two thousand. Yeah, huh.
Speaker 1: Kenneth Clyburne, Donkey Kong mug, Yeah, Savage Aura, never forget three point thirty one. Jake Steele Noah Drap Zach Tobin, ray Lef, Johnny Stimple, Andrew B. Todd, Jason Ephraim.
Speaker 2: There is you like bee keeping?
Speaker 1: No be keeping these nuts on your chin, I said, no, Darovo fifty two. At least the Braves have their first basement at first.
Speaker 2: I'd love to talk about the Braves.
Speaker 1: I would too, because right now we're in the lead.
Speaker 2: I would like to talk about your last six games.
Speaker 1: I like to talk about hours still in the first in the NL East.
Speaker 2: By the time this episode comes out, there's a chance you were no longer first in the NL East.
Speaker 1: Holy shit, this is true. But what if your sale does beat the miss.
Speaker 2: I mean, you got a plethora of really fucking hard games, Like you have an unreal schedule at the end of here, like not end, but like the next like three weeks. You're really fucked.
Speaker 1: Dodgers, Brewers, White Socks, two thousand and four, Red Socks, oh Man Prime, David.
Speaker 2: Ortiz like, listen, man, you had a good run, buddy.
Speaker 1: The nineteen eighty five Chicago Bears, like yeah, we pretty much have like every team ever left. That's exciting. We have an entire lineup that can't hit. I'm excited for who was this season.
Speaker 2: Listen, Alec Bohm's been making plays on first, Bryson stopped and making plays on third. The boys are hitting, Like I'll.
Speaker 1: Tell you right now, buddy, we have seven games here this month. I know, dude, and I'm telling you right now, there's a good chance we don't win a single goddamn one of them.
Speaker 2: That's really nuts. That doesn't feel right.
Speaker 1: But like we're losing Chris Sales starts or he's given up one run, like it's over. Like we're not hitting at all.
Speaker 2: That's a fucking tough deal. September is gonna be the fun one because for some reason, the Braves and Phillies played like the whole month.
Speaker 1: Yeah, seven fucking times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So like I want to if we can make it out to one of those games, that'd be exciting. We should fucking try to make that. That would be cool because there's like a four game series and then a very short break and then we play again. So like, and there's gonna be no baseball next year, so we probably should do it this year.
Speaker 1: Johnny does the x PAC voice during sex.
Speaker 2: No, I don't you know what that thing anymore? Like me looking at my cock.
Speaker 1: Be bashing your head in with a rock.
Speaker 2: Dude, Why are you there? What are you doing there? My name is.
Speaker 1: Okay Momo three one six three one six three one six.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah, hell yeah.
Speaker 1: Collector keV missus Baba's baby boy, trying to inform you call me Ray william Son, No, dude, no, I won't stumbled Candy Zach Sabers Senior, Logan, Kane w yg Yeah himmy, Yeah, James davy Son, Watts, Joe Payne, Johnny getting dicked down.
Speaker 2: By no no, no, no, oh no no.
Speaker 1: I would not say his name because I.
Speaker 2: Oh amn, Richard Son, Oh god, I hated that. I didn't like that.
Speaker 1: Dana Meme, Crispy Games.
Speaker 2: There he is ash.
Speaker 1: I saw James at Monday Night Raw with a mis shirt on, booing see him punk.
Speaker 2: Oh wow. He fucking had a really hard time writing this sentence.
Speaker 1: Mini Golf, Oh, I like Mini Golf Freak the Fox, Oh, Derek d my name's Billy, Yeah, take it out and start wind milling.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 1: Enough guy, dude, lock him up.
Speaker 2: Let's fucking go and have sex with him too. Hey, I came up with this shit, guys, I knock it off.
Speaker 1: Fifteen dollars Tier Young Philly King. That's me Venus fly chap LHe O'Dell Stan Hanson JUNIORO Marcus Barrow Chase.
Speaker 2: No way, he's in the fifteen dollars fucking tear. No, that can't be fucking right.
Speaker 1: And now for the big Dick tear sixty dollars annual Shabata's Turkey Leg. Oh shit, one hundred and twenty dollars annual Dustin Dodson.
Speaker 2: Let's go Dustin only shit. I love the annuals Let's go God damn Shabbata's Leg.
Speaker 1: And still the Patreon champ beyond at forty two dollars. The d Man zero three one zero was gonna shit talk the Panthers and Eagles. Oh, but I remembered I'm a Packers fan. We're all fucked.
Speaker 2: That's uh.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you don't get to pick, you know what I mean. Sometimes you're just born with it. And that's that fucking happens.
Speaker 1: Yep, that'll get you every time.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: Well, that is it for the main event. Thank you all for signing up on patreon dot com slash dead LOCKPW sign up now. So many people, so many videos, so many things waiting for you on the Patriot and we love you to come enjoy them, and come and join another episode of the Deadlock podcast next week, because that's where we'll be. We'll be right back here next week. Hooray yip be