Speaker 1: What's going on? Guys? All right, there they go. Some of them are not willing to connect right away. Well, hello, good morning. I'm kind of in a bit of a time crunch here. I've got other things I have to do. Our washing machine the lidlock is broken, so I have to go find a freaking laundro Matt. I had to go dig out quarters from every nook and cranny last night to come up with like six bucks. I don't know how much it's gonna.
Speaker 2: Cost, but.
Speaker 1: Like all of my clothes probably make up oneload of laundry if you crammed it. So now I'm sure my washer is bigger because making them smaller is on purpose. So you have to do more than one load, so you have to pay more, right, that's kind of the game. Or if you want to use the big ones, then they're like five bucks a load instead of like just to the regular dollar fifty or whatever. Scams everywhere's a scam. Everything's a scam, coin operate everything, scam, scam, scam, oy vay scam, and scam. All right, So that's that's out of the way. What else do I want to talk about? Real quick? Uh, We're gonna go through a few things health wise today because it's freaking important, right, Doctor Glynnon will not be here tomorrow. He's traveling today. No, I'm sorry, he's traveling tomorrow and he's going to do you know, I'm gonna I'm gonna fix this. I don't think this is right. Uh. I'm just gonna bring it to down to that. I think it's probably pulling people's ears out. It's gotta be. It's gotta be brah. Maybe else I got here filters. Maybe I can bring woot what oh yeah, that's the other one that I gain, bro, I want to gain. All righty, there you go. Let's just make it seem less crazy to me. All right, that's good. Yeah. Yeah. If anybody has audio issues with me specifically, let me know, because typically I don't need to touch anything on the obs. I just have to restart the roadcast or for whatever reason, I made that mistake last time, I brought my game all the way up to like nine point nine, and my dB decibels on the audio mixer here was at five. I had already had it at four, so I was like, I really have to go up any higher than that. But so here we are anyway, doctor Glidden will be on the road tomorrow and on and Thursday. He's doing a lecture. I was like, oh, that sounds like awesome. Sounds awesome. He's going to Dallas. I don't know if I've been to Dallas. I've been to Houston, San Antonio And what's that one on the other side starts with an E L passo? Is that right? I don't know. Hold on, let me look at a map. It's probably not jeeus Chris canna make me zoom into your focks. So, yeah, I went. I pat him through Houston. I don't know if I went up all the way to Austin and been through San Antonio, which is like dead center south. You wanna look at it like that? So bordering New Mexico, where's that? What is that? Well? I've been fort Worth two though. Wait, so I guess we did an L shape Ah. I don't know. I drove through that state a bunch of times. There's barely anything between one end and the other once you get out of the cities. It's based we bear in wasteland. It doesn't have to be that way, but I mean it is. Well, am I not seeing the fucking name of the place, Jesus Christ. They don't want to give you a name whatever. I'm not gonna keep wasting our time for fuck's sake.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's not the right map, then, I guess can you get out of my face? Did none of them actually name it? Like? No map is naming it? The hell's that? El Paso? Yeah? I was in El Paso.
Speaker 4: I was right.
Speaker 1: It sounded like the little pointy tip there for this uh, for this west. So I wasn't saying that. How did I do that? Maybe it wasn't Fort Worth. I was in a fort stop. I was in Fort Stockton. I know that it's like the middle left and nowhere. Yeah, Fort Stockton. It was on a ten, That's what it was. Because I went through Houston and yeah, yeah that's it. Fort Stockton then into the outpass. So, but that would mean I definitely didn't go in where near Dallas, Dallas is Way, North, Plano, Dallas, Fort Worth are all in that same area. All right? Now we know a knowing half the battle, g Joe, So what are we doing instead tomorrow? I don't know if we could set up a call in is am I am? I adjusting? No, not okay, good, if we can, if we can set up a call in, like if somebody wants to do that, we can do that. We had Archangel on the other night unexpectedly and that was a good talk. Archangel is uh a prodigy and call him a hacker, a cod writer, or whatever you want, but he worked for military intel and he also was what's the other word, self acroclaimed national socialist, which is something I can appreciate and respect, provided there's always the understanding that you under you should be following it the way that they did it and not drag their name in the mud. And I don't think. I don't think from what I know, he doesn't do that. But there are people out there. Anyone who sells proclaims themselves as a Nazi is an idiot because they don't realize that that's a derogatory term, and they're probably made up by some FEDS, and then other real people join it thinking that's what it was all about. Because nobody reads a fucking book, nobody gets understand their subject matter. They're just all for it. Bigotry is someone to blame, not exactly why it worked. Actually, I guarantee you if the NS ever found a group of people like that looking like white Cholos, sunglasses and shaved heads, they would have beat the fuck out of them. But anyway, that's just this aenocide let me get into that's not exactly what I want to be just yet. But the stream build today is have fun, enjoy life for God's sake. Everything else is you gotta do this, you gotta do that. Here's a scharacter blah blah blah. We don't even know that. Let's see what the fuck is this? All right? This one so well said? Brother, you make a good point. I use the term Nazi due to it's triggering effect. I get you if I stull my toe I said, I say nigger. I mean it's not because I want to hate on anybody. Some people deserve it. Some people don't. You know, my next door neighbors don't deserve that, you know, to be called that is what I mean. You'll see a crew bot. Oh okay, what's up, crew bot? And that's I appreciate it. Uh bigot smalls. I just you know what I mean, Like when I see people kind of like it looks like they're putting on like an outfit, like you know, punk rockers. They put on an outfit. They get the expensive leather jacket that no punk rocker could ever afford, because it's a costume. They put the they get all dulled up and look like punk. They think it's a fashion show rather than a sense or a feeling of something.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: So a lot of times when I see people being blatant, like the name or the picture for the profile, I automatically assume, hey, look it's a fed Hey look they're here to do me harm for no reason. I'm a good guy. I'm a father, I'm a human being. I have a family I care about. You know, I could be a great friend to somebody if they weren't a jerk to me. All these things are disregarded because you're already considered less than human. And that's what I don't like. I don't care who it is, you know, I lived, And I told this story yesterday in the comments section of a Jim Brewer video which we're probably gonna watch a great deal of today, and that's this one right here. But we're also gonna look at Kramer Emmons to get us kicked off, and we have to go over I've got a lot of calls, calls meaning on that number that I use for Doctor Glynden's and I got a lot of people asking me again about the Doctor Manzo and Azure will products, so I got to go through that, and I've had a special request about Quito and fasting. So these are the questions that people have, these are the things I'm gonna address, and I have to say every time Doctor Manzo sends over another royalties to me, he says, it's almost all Azure Well, and it's increasing every single time, which means more and more people are actually getting on the ninety essentials from this show and using the code BB five, which I don't know if you understand how much that means to me or but I do know how much it means to your health, and I am grateful and happy for both. I'm very grateful and happy for both because I want to see other people. I want to see strong community, healthy community. I don't want to see everybody sick and going to their doctors who I don't know if you understand this or not yet, but it is a cult and they want to kill you, regardless if the doctor is aware of what they're doing or not. I don't I'm having a hard time giving them a past anymore. I don't have a past, not a pastor did. I'd say a tea and then me to do that. And you know, other people can be more diplomatic. I've never been a diplomatic type. If I know this, I can send somebody's intent, and if I know it's wrong and evil or ill OLiS, I find ignorance just as insulting at times. You know, you grew up in a society with a situation. They give you this over and over again. Okay, But if you're a doctor and you're indoctrinated and you've seen it up close, and you still do what you do, like a pediatrician is made to give out shots. Their whole entire business model is based on injecting your children with poison. Poison, and they'll kick you out of their practice if you bring down their average by not obeying. It's only your child, you know, why, why would you have any say in it? You listen to the guy in the in the newly fashioned cult robe that they went from black cult robe or sometimes red too and sometimes purple to a white coat. Everybody cower and intellectual inferiority to the people who have absolutely no idea what causes anything, and they just said, oh yeah, but here's a drug, and I get kicked back, so beatie bam. Oh by the way, before you leave, let me pump you full of five hundred times more radiation than an X ray, so I can, you know, get another cut off the CT scan as well? Got anything? Oh, blood work, Yeah, let's let's in jet. Let's let's pull some stuff out of you, because that can't be used for ill No, no DNA and samples and all that stuff that can't be used like a like a voodoo dell at all. You got your multi yesterday with your crowd awesome, Mike Crew bought you. Got it buddy? Anyway, well good. If we're making new friends, then I'm all for it. I just don't want to, you know. I love what's that word? I love my family and I love being alive. Anybody who happens to challenge that or put that in harm's away, I'm not very friendly about it. You follow me, Let me pull up FTJ media real quick. If it wants me to Jesus Christ. That's slow shit, it's gonna take a second. Just give me a minute. I did press the button. It's just moving slow. I just don't got to puse it. There you go, Hello, Thomas E. Edwyer, how are you doing? A friend? We got over here. I'm probably in the middle of somebody else's thing. It's probably like jo Seppi's or something, and he's he's got a big draw. So I'm not expecting a lot of people will run FTJ media. But for those of you that are here, I'm appreciative, and you knew this is always here, but let me tell you this, I'd much prefer you got something for it. I mean, if that's your game and you don't care and you just want to, you know, give generously. It's not like I don't appreciate it, but for my my guilt factor, like I know, that's taking something from you. If you're getting something with it, like this is here too and you can do it's like it's like they call it rumble rant. It's like a super chat right. You can pick what you want. You can even type it in like yourself and say three and whatever. That's a good standard. I wish I could. I wish I could set up for three three. My grandfather used to no it was it was Philimina, this old Italian lady. When I used to work at McDonald's when I was like sixteen, There's this girl, this old lady named Philimina, and she would say how many creamers and sugars she would like, and we just we just mocked it because it was funny to us the way it sounded, but not we were being to Filimina like she could be a little demanding whatever, And you know a lot of times it's like language barrier issues. She was still mostly speaking Italian and her advanced years, and it's an Italian, Irish German part of upstate New York. You didn't see a whole lot of diversity that was as diverse as I liked it at that point. You know, I didn't care. You know, the one person I had an encounter with in high school that was a darker color slapped me in the face and then chipped my tooth when he threw an elbow on purpose when we were doing our layup drills in basketball tryouts. Sent me out of my ass and then sent me into the locker room to spit out pieces of my tooth. Yeah, so I'm still thinking that someday I will return the favor. But I don't even live in that state anymore anyhow, filling me and I would say three, he had like, you know, a claw for a hand because he's getting old and arthritis and the big knuckles and stuff like that. But she would say three. I loved it. It's good times, all right. So before we get into this is very important. I watched the entire thing yesterday. We're probably gonna get a decent amount of it in here today if I if I shut up and go quicker like I said to the laundry, and then I have also to go to my daughter's basic not have to going to go because this is what I want to do, because I love my daughter to go to her softball game today at four. I gotta watch way, you know, you gotta watch your words, hyphrase things, because if people aren't understanding who you are, they sometimes will think the negative. Doctors and butchers wear the same white coaches exactly. Stanley, Uh, you're a good guy. Dan we lived before. Jim b is almost a copy of Jim Carrey with his hollyweird basic training. I don't understand Jim Brewer has got listen for whatever he was or is. I mean what he is now, I don't look, I don't know a whole lot of everybody's personal life. What I do know is what I see, and I know when somebody has something to lose and they're still speaking the truth that that's recommendable. It's a lot easier for me to say shit because I don't have anything that I'm not sponsored. I'm not taking money for any type of advertisement.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: I'm sure Rumble is or you know, the podcast is putting horrible messaging in their ad breaks that I would be completely against, but I don't have a say in that. You know, if people don't support the show. The monetization, the little tiny bit that I get from you know, the amount of people now that they've taken me off of Spotify that will listen to the podcast. You know, it's like, hey, well you could have done this by joining the Patreon or you know, splitting the show in another way, but since you don't, this is monetized now. You know. It's like the time spent is the time spent, regardless if anybody wants to pick up that, you know what I mean. So it's like there you have it, But all I'm saying is I'm I'm doing like a profile of the person listening to them what they say. I don't agree with everything he says, but I think his main message is very human, and I like that. Jim Carrey is a don't I don't even classify Jim Carrey as being a decent human being at all. I think he's a piece of trash. So that's why I'm confused about that statement. I don't quite get it. I think Jim Carrey is all up in his head like thinks he's sniffing his own He's sniffing his own farts and his self delusions of grandeur. That's what I see in Jim. What else? Oh yeah, you can't see that. Hold on, let me do this. I gotta go down to the display capture. Now you can how to speak Yiddish American. You know they remember those uh Foster's commercials how to speak Australian and they'd say they'd see a shark and it'd be like guppy. Yeah, that was like a little kid when those came out. So US China Space Race humans set to return to the Moon. Now, I want to share this with you because here's the funny thing. About everything in the world. Is you get a completely what's the best way to put this, You're getting exactly the opposite signaling as other things. So apparently the United States is racing to go back to the moon that they said they couldn't get you because they threw it all the reads of paper reams of paper from the sixties. Oop. See you know we didn't save that, like yeah, and you know you'd have to read the nineteen sixties printer paper or to figure out how they did it. Of course, of course that's what's happened. Totally not because they never did it and it was just a big free Masonic bullshit stunt. No, no, that wouldn't be it at all. It wasn't just to hey, look over here, you know, while they were in the middle of a war in Vietnam or whatever. Fuck the problem was there, US China space race, human sets the return to the Moon.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 1: I don't need to get into the actual article itself, it's not important. But what is important is then I get a message on my phone today that says somebody in blah blah Blahville is criticizing Trump for cutting the funding to NASA, So which fucking one is it are we going are we racing the China to the moon, or are we cutting the funding for NASA or is NASA capable of just operating with a whole lot less. You know, I'm pretty sure they have like a fifty million dollar day budget to blow up your skies with a bunch of bullshit. So there's that, you know what I mean, like cloud seating or chemtrails or creating weather. I said, we're doing this crap again, but with better, with CGI and AI generated bullshit. I guess we need corporate control of mining resources on the moon apparently, And they said it's very different this time. And I go, because this is what it says in the article or the little little uh, I think this might be a video this weird stupid thing now that they put on my phone for Metro. I don't want it on my screen, but it happens. See those bullshit at the bottom, See those little stupid things that are covering up my daughter's picture. That's annoying to me. I can't get rid of it. And they just decided they were going to do it to me one day, so I was like, fuck is that?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was in one of those things. I clicked it like an idiot, and it says, it's very different this time. I go, you meaning you're actually going But but you threw out all the rings of printer paper that you needed to figure out how to do it again. And I said, who will get there first? Blackrock? What it would be some or No, you know who's gonna be. It's gonna be Katy Perry guaranteed. What is this? This says, Wow, Trump is now posting and showing the massive protests against men yahoo in Tel Aviv. They're demanding peace now. So yeah, but what does that mean? It's what is that? What is the purpose and meaning for him posting that? And remember he's posting it on truth Social, which is the same place that sends the FBI to your house at night to shoot you in the face for saying something about Biden in a Gilli suit. Yeah. Yeah, so it says. In nineteen ninety nine, sixty seven year old Texas man Virchel Rawls underwent surgery for bladder cancer. When he awoke, he discovered doctors had removed his penis and testicles without consent. Yeah, I wouldn't be given consent for that, claiming the cancer had spread. Pathology tests later revealed the tissue was cancer free oopsie, leading to a settlement of more than five million dollars for the unnecessary amputation made Siley unvisual diagnosis. These are your doctors, These are your doctors. They took the man's dick and balls. I don't think five million dollars quite covers it. I don't think any amount of money quite covers it. Was he Pianota. Now that's insane. I don't know if I want to watch this thing. Hitler at Patsy? I mean, was he misled and betrayed? Yeah, so of course was he a patsy. That makes me want to punch someone in the face of even suggesting such a thing. So Operation Northwoods is being conducted on us in the in the euphemistic or metaphorical sense. When they just decided to attack Americans. And just so you know what Northwoods was all about. Why they wanted to overthrow Cashro. It was all over Jewish interest in casinos being shut down by Castro. This is how petty and easy it is for them to decide to murder leaders and create war. Batista allowed the Jews to brake money out of Cuba. They thought they were getting an even better deal with Castro, and he flipped them off Lanski related operations directly. Lansky related operations were crippled, and that money was going to build Israel. Our government was already long in the hands of the Frankes NINEUS banks and they were dictating our actions. And let's just click this real quick so I can just get right to it. So, yes, key aspects of Batista and keeping Casino is corruption and greed. Batista's administration was marked by a sophisticated corruption. Sophisticated means Jewish because you like to pat themselves in the back with him amassing a vast personal fortune through bribery and kickbacks. Mafia influenced by mafia, of course, we mean the real mafia wasn't led by Italians. Those were still workers, employees, if you will. American mafia led by Meyer Lanski, who was a huge donor to the criminal death Squad, terrorist groups like the lay Could which is what ya who's involved in the Stirring Gang all that shit. He was a huge donor to them. Why do you And here's my theory, and I'm going to keep saying it until someone proves me wrong. The whole reason why we had a prohibitions is because the Jews ran alcohol. They had a pretty much ache anything that has to do with harming your life and making you not live to your potential. Anything that can screw up the Nations, or the Gentiles or the gooy they're the biggest proprietors of They are the ones who sell it to everybody. So alcohol, drugs, human trafficking, all that stuff is pretty much their monopoly. If you make something illegal, its value shoots up. Otherwisese. Cocaine would be ten cents, and it's not right. It's not like it's it's not a difficult process. Even a Colombian can do it. So yeah, anyhow, they were trying to raise money in nineteen seventeen. There's a kickoff, right, so there you go, you know, the race to now fund this project, and you have your own mob bosses like Lanski and such in there doing what they're doing. Anyway, make things illegal so you can make more money off of it. Those people they never got taken down. All the little petty psiche gig people who are trying to do it did. So you turn your head away from certain major it's like it's like pollution now, right. The corporations are the ones who make plastic, starro film, others of their shit, they make toxic waste. We don't make toxic waste. I don't make plastic. I don't know anybody who makes plastic. But yet we're the we're the contributors of all the all the pollution because we drive cars that they built, that they that they designed to do exactly what they do. But it's our fault for using them. We're getting taxed because of the things that they produce, that make of that they make available to us. And evs are retarded and if anybody gets one, they always seem to regret it. And I would I would never do it. I would never ever do it. Oh, Rivian is different than t essela. It's all bullshit and garbage. Oh well, look get there someday, not un lithium. They won't because if you think about what it does, or the fact that you still need coal to get the things that charge it, you know, it's all stupid. It's all retarded. But getting back to this thing, all right, So the casinos served as a front for money laundering and enabling organized crime. To profit from other illegal business. They even say Meyer landscape and just the stupid Google results. Right, they're admitting more here than they've admitted in the last fifty years. Heroin trafficking hub. In nineteen forty six, the mafia run hotel Nascionell hosted a summit to lay the groundwork for transforming Cubit into a major Heroin trafficking center. Oh wow, guess who was involved in that too, Jeers gambling industry as a political tool, Batista actively encourage the growth of the gambling industry, even offering government matching funds for a large hotel investment over one million that included a casino license. Societal impact, they don't get fucked. The Estallisihan was of this mafia gambling colony was enabled by corruption within the police and government, leading to exploitation of Cubas economy and reduction of civil liberties. Reduction of civil liberties? Does that sound like someplace else you might know here?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, or it's citizens you think, Oh they allow you to gamble, must be a great place to hang out. Yeah, okay, now for the people that live there. The Batista Landska Alliance on Chicago Cigar Aficionado magazine. Isn't that interesting, So it's not like it's it's not an unknown thing. And you couple the Bay of Pigs and the and his his saying his saying no to Northwoods, which would be just the government causing havoc and murdering Americans and then staging events as well and downing planes and it's causing explosions to get and then and then false flagging all that and saying, look, it's the Cubans we got to you'll get him, but they're actually literally killing Americans. He said no to that, Kennedy did. He also didn't want that Israel to have nuclear weapons. He wanted to inspect Demona, and he would. He spoke out against the their their influence quite a lot, and like, oh it was the it was the doll didn't that that shit isn't even a factor in it. Oh he tried to put his own money. That was not even a factor. He didn't even finish that process.
Speaker 2: But what did happen. What did happen.
Speaker 1: Is he said no to the master. And the master isn't Israel. It's the banks that controlled this country that have already hijacked and destroyed it and infiltrated it. He was trying. He was not aware of his surroundings, and if he was, then he was pretty brave. So there's an awful lot of reasons for them to kill him. And then it boils down to dirty business. And if it's a dirty business that supports the funding of Israel and it's wicked, evil endeavors, that that's a double bad on you. You say one thing on a turn and they put a bullet in your neck, as you've noticed. And I'm not comparing the two, I am, but I'm not. You know, the Havana mob during the fifties, my museum. Yeah, look who took over Las Vegas Mormons as slaves and Jews as the Las Vegas plantation owners. All right, so here we go. Mexican President Claudia Shinebomb's Marina Party presents new anti meme law because you know, it makes perfect sense that Mexicans would have a look at this profile, pay attention to the look at the freaking ponytail she straight up oive all day Zionist. If passed, it will make it possible to imprison people for up to six years. Six years, what an interesting number. They picked there for posting memes, gifts or video online that humiliate politicians and officials. This is an anti semi colon law, and you know it, say Semitism law, just under the guise of something else, because they can't be that bold and blatant. Look at all these people out here, two bunch of Mexicans that didn't want her in there in the first place, like something like thirty plus people. They think they said thirty three because that's a funny number. Eight thirty three people will like straight up murdered, and a bunch of other ones had like their cars blown up and stuff like that on her way to whatever they called the White House. It's probably like the Taco House or something on them. He says. Let's see how the Jew Mexicans are doing, and apparently not so good. They're down, they're going full Gish dappo, making the Nazis cringe. So here we go. That's that's ignorant. I'm sorry, I love you, I love you, Rob, But why can't we just replace that with full cheka like the Bolsheviks. Yeah, the people who actually did deal up going to murder rampage, not the dignified National Socialists that were being smarred and smeared all throughout history. We just it's as simple order change. It's like the default setting just needs to be switched to Russian Bolshevik Jew and then they're not really even take the Russian part of it, the Bolshevik Jew, because that gives you the false sense that these people were like, you know, patriots of Russia, and that's the furthest thing from the truth. So we now have a full blown and leftist dictatorship and to the south of us that probably needs to get it's ass kicked in. Yeah, of course, let me scroll down a little bit. So you know, they made us, they made a lot of us hate her, the memes and all this other stuff, and there's reasons for it, the whole climate lie. But she's also like autistic and her parents put her up to this stuff, and it's all a ployee. She's Why would anybody listen to it? Why would a whole entire, you know, world full of adults be listening to a girl in the first place and making decisions based on her opinion of something that has absolutely nothing to do with research or facts. Just what she's been getting cleaning off of the news, and this is going to be tied in perfectly, perfectly to what we're going to be discussing today with Jim. Jim knocked it out of the park. And you know what, I give credit where credits due. I don't expect somebody to be too over the top, over the edge when it comes.
Speaker 2: To your.
Speaker 1: Your whole entire like existence is based on whether or not you get blacklisted or not. And it's in entertainment where you could be shut down. YouTube could take it down, you could get deep platformed, you could have your bank account canceled. For him to see what he is saying, I have a lot of respect for it, and I also have a question as to why are they leting him say the word vaccine on YouTube without slapping him around. But it is what it is. I think there may be more concerned about money because he has four hundred and fifty thousand or sixty three thousands followers just on YouTube and I have nine hundred and eighty. Why do I have nine hundred eighty By the way, guys, zach here, let me help you out. Look out the screen right now, see that, Just go over there and just click the goddamn button. Twenty of you do it. We're over into the four digit mark. Yeah, yeah, all right, I'll wait. This is a family trait. This tooth that tilts like that, it's just family trait. My mother's side. YouTube dot com forward slash at b A A L B U S T E R S. Don't act like you don't have You have a phone, you have a Gmail, you have a Google, you have a YouTube account. Don't tell me you don't. Don't act like you don't. Don't try to be like, oh, I boycott out a bullshit bull shit. I bet you have an Amazon Prime account too, or all hypocrites. I'm pretty sure I don't. I don't know if if Rebecca would survive a day if she lost her ability to buy things constantly Amazon. She uses her money because she doesn't have bills because I pay them all. Isn't that nice? She can feel like she's she can act like she's rich all day on lower income. Then is required for me just to actually be poor paying all the bills both sense of reality for women, isn't it anyway? Greth Tuneberg or Thunberg is being tortured. I think they're exaggering that a little bit she was dragged by her hair, maybe she was rape. I doubt that would happen, But I don't know why do I doubt it? Not because I don't think they're capable of it, because I think they're not that stupid. And I'm pretty sure isn't Purrenberg a Jew? I mean, everything else that has a German sound to it is they've completely captured their identity and turned them in on themselves to be self lower. There's the horrible thing they did to Germany. We as an American government, they never would have happened without our funding of the Bolsheviks and our occupation there, or the Bank of England, because that's who's Britain was dropping all the terror bombing and then going through and gunning down people as they are running for their lives, because that's what you do to civilians when you're being told to do things by a juice. Yeah, okay, they dragged little Greta by her hair before her eyes, beat her before sort of kissed Israeli flag. They did everything imaginable to her. Well, let's talk about details then detailed the everything imaginable? Is this part sounds like yeah, okay, lots of bad things are happening. They're starving like thousands of people to death and killing them and blowing up their children. They dragged her by her hair. Okay, sorry, I'm a little callous. So if there's other things that were worse, they did everything imaginable to her sounds like a vague, you know, broadstroke on that as a warning to others. If they did everything imaginable, that means she was gang raped with metal batons, as they do. I doubt that was true, but you know what her the harm she did with her mouth, because you know, it's easy to convince somebody who is emotional and of a certain you know, mental state, to say and do things because they believe that's true. And she's she's a rich kid. I mean, these people don't just they're not normal people. They're not They're not in our world, right. I don't have any sympathy for the what Greta was before this, but everybody is a human being in anybody in encountering that soldiery of the idea and how they're treated by them, and how they're treated by that country at large, and how they were trying to bring food to starving people. I know I can respect that I can respect the bravery of doing that because of the potential, you know, threat it would cause your life to do something to help others that are being held hostage. You want to talk about hostages. All of Gaza's hostages and they're systematically murdering them, and then they're gonna So somehow it went from thirty eight to now forty eight. The number is increasing with the Hamas holding hostages of None of that's real. That's just a trope. It's a it's a plot device so that they can continue to murder people. They're continuing. They're gonna murder with tens of thousands people over twenty over. Well, first it was like in the twenties and then it's his thirties. Now it's forty eight hostages. There's no is there a Hamah? Where do you find Hamas? And Gaza? Where the hell are they? Where do they go? Everything's bulldozed to the ground, everybody's dead. Nobody's got a fucking weapon. They've been throwing rocks at fucking tanks for the last eighty years. What weapons they don't? A lot of them have pencils that are sharp. What fucking weapons don't give you that bullshit. Oh the heng Gullars, you know who that stage that was, Give me goddamn break. Fucking flying go kart yep, best army in the world, Iron Dome. That's funny. I mean it's funny. So it's the only way that Greta gets back on top is that she comes black now right, because you know the left end ray of abandon or now. Can't say anything bad about the easies. I said, this was American pain that got her in the first place, with like thirty six dead candidates that Mexicans would have voted for besides her, says, I call her thirty three seventy seven. Thirty three of her opponents died under mysterious circumstances just before the election. Seventy seven were publicly threatened, had publicly threatened, their cars blown up, had their houses burned down, had their businesses destroyed. That was at the time of her election. Interesting set of numbers there though. And then who's this Chris put this up here? It's our friend from from Russia. This is Chris. Chris is our friend from oh didn't want to put that out of Chris is our friend from Russia. And who else is that Besides, come on, did you see the hair? Did you see the goddamn hair?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 1: Who else would this have been? Look at this? Look at this shinebamb Yeah, and yes, spoiler, she's not Germany either, So that's on the economists for the.
Speaker 2: Four.
Speaker 1: This is the literal Rothschild's publication. But aren't they all like writers and all that shit? So this is interesting, But it takes more than forty dollars to plan something the way they did, so I doubt that this was a rush job, says Candis. Sowans just shared a screenshot of a group of chat I think the decision was already made. You're going to die for Israel now because a friend of visual is willing to die for Israel. If they call you a friend of Visuel, that means they've already decided that if it works in their benefit to murder you and martyr you, they'll do it. They didn't even have to be mad at him. They didn't have to be mad at And if people don't get that this is a demonic, diabolical cult, they don't care. You know, they kill and burn their own to get pressure off them for other things that they're doing. Candis Owans just shared a screenshot of a group chat where Charlie Kirk explicitly said he was leaving the Pro Zero cause just forty eight hours before he was assassinated. But I'm telling you the plan was already put in motion. Just lost another huge Jewish donor two million a year because he won't cancel time, because we won't cancel Tucker, I'm thinking of leaving. I'm sorry, I'm thinking of inviting candice. Jewish donors pay into all the stereotypes, play into all the stereotypes. I started to read this. I cannot and will not be bullied like this. Oh yeah, leaving me no choice but to leave the Pro Israel cause you don't understand. You can't be all high and mighty when every bit of your success outside of your family being rich already, every bit of why turning Point USA that doesn't sell a product, It's just a propaganda machine. It was you were the figurehead, yippie, but the money that was pumped into it, buddy, you gotta understand. Come on, well, shit, no, it looks like it's game over for Issuon. I don't doubt I doubt that everybody just that called it is really operation is likely to be vindicated. Yeah, but for what does that mean though? And no, it's not the scale that's funny. All right, So here we are. Now this right here is the new editor in chief at CBS Verry wwie. Oh and then Rob followed up with new editor I say it, says Chris Manha, who cares about that very wise, The editor in chief of CBS News explains to Joe Rogan. So she was on Rogan because Rogan's a piece of shit. That's why. Because people that are promoting, Hey, you're doing this because you make one hundred million dollars a year through Spotify and everything else. Joe, you're doing this because we said so. Or Joe's like, yeah, I'm a total sellout. You need have to push it, go for it. Yeah, I mean he has Elon the demon Muscon and everybody sys Oh, Elon's cool because he's smoking we with Joe. Yeah, okay, Yeah, he's totally not a transhumanist psychopathic you know, raised as an OI. Okay, sure thing, sure thing. His father saying that Net and Yahoo considers him the real that considers Elon the real president of the United States. There's an awful lot of those real presidents of the United States. Hey, somebody can say the thing, the same thing about Larry Ellison. They wanted to. It's about power and influence, then yeah, if you if what your influence can do is make the president's mouth move, then you're not the one in control. If you're the president, the people who are making your mouth move are So, she says, she explains to Joe Rogan, how replacement theory is a myth. So they're not trying to flood this country full of clergy plan style immigrants. That's not that's it's not true. It's not true. Total lie. So because she said so Christianity is the origin of anti Semitism, Well that's cute. Christianity is the origin of anti Semitism. No, Jews are the origin of anti Semitism. Their existence and their behavior make people hate them. You don't have to be Christians to do that. You're saying that the Muslims got a bit. We're we're hanging out with a bad influence because Muslims don't hate that. Jesus is a trope too. In my opinion, you don't need it. It's it's actually it's superfluous. It's not necessary if that's what you need to believe in God. And I think it's pretty sick that you think bathing of blood and blah blah blah is a good thing. All that shit is crazy saturn cult shit, Audie Blood. No, okay, you're a psychopath, but hey, if it works for yeah, you know what, Let's just put it this way. Muslims don't hate Jesus. They think he's a prophet. The only people that hate, hate, hate, hate are these guys, these girls, these fucks. So they went out there and said, well, let's get somebody who's right wing and Jewish. They were like, Jess, he can do is berry Wise, who hates white men despite her last name meeting white in German? Yes, look at these uh look at these troops here and uh, Ukraine, you're all going to look at these young kids? Is that fourteen? What's that? Old lady? Old man? Look how old this man is?
Speaker 2: The right here?
Speaker 1: Holy shit, look at this guy. Let's look look at Gi Joe figures this girl like these are these are who they're going to send out to get killed next and at least at least save the attractive ones. Christ He says, I'm sorry, but when you're putting somebody's obese mom and runway models on the front lines, I can't respect to Let's get a well. Plus, he's a soda Mike who plays Pano with a you know, jew dick and uh wears I heels and the all other stuff. So it says white color. Maybe soon be out of traffa lights in one state. Here's the proposed function is to communicate with automatic vehicles who are also sending information through these like little flashing messages. And it's a transmitter and receiver. It goes both ways, you see, So it's just another way for things to be spying on you and transferring data and also so hopefully maybe they don't run you over when you're walking across the street as much as much as they have been, or driving down the wrong side of the road as somebody's we go or whatever the hell they're called it do. Trump goes a commonization and is peace. Yeah. I don't need to go through that right now. We only know all that crap, all right, So let's run this down so that we can get into the main chunk for the day.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: That's the best spot, Yeah, that's the best spot. All right, so regardless, let's see, let's check out ftj oh. He got some comments here, actually quite a lot. Let let's do this Crystal night. Hello, oh yeah, I forgot Hey, look it's.
Speaker 10: Is that is that?
Speaker 1: Dave?
Speaker 6: It is?
Speaker 1: Man, that's crazy. I got some things to show you on that and the things too, like how crazy it's gotten it lately with the with the that's that's awesome. H is an image? When mean save him? It's not an image? Bro, damn mean whatever? Everybody's kay.
Speaker 2: There, I like it?
Speaker 1: Yes, no, I did. All right, let's go back up. Stop pulling me back. Then, uh, let's reach the stream goal. Yes, yes, let's have some fun Jack brays three year roles and sanitize. That was day one without casinos. Did you know the government planted over one million trees just go go Operation Northwoods?
Speaker 9: Ha ha ha.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, the EU votes to make memes essentially illegal. Yes, it's apparently Mexico's right behind him, which means I guess who's next? H put the memes into the bag, citizen. Hey, let's a luger nice at least at least the guns German. Or maybe it's a replica, cheap version made by and made a chiy me after I start my illegal meme dealing business in Europe kilos of memes. All right, that's funny. Why is dentisty dentistry employment important? Because every yeah, well, I mean fucking talk about the fucker. Why is it dentistry important? Because even though he's missing an eyebrow, the first thing you notice is his smile. Good point. H oh god, that's something they put make about it too. She doesn't typically wear that. Yeah right, you had these fucking clowns.
Speaker 9: All right, so.
Speaker 1: Thank you, mister D. Greatly appreciated sir, and didn't it didn't do the clapping thing. It's weird. Sometimes I just like log in it and it starts clapping and like it's something new or is it just that delayed and it's it's that delayed. That's thank you, mister D. Now what we got going on here? So let's see get up to the I don't know where I started. I guess it was when I typed letters. They don't pop up. I just noticed I don't really need to. I don't know what this is all about. Yeah, I sound reasonable. If I don't know somebody, I don't know somebody. I don't need to ask anybody else. I just need to know you. Okay. I appreciate I know. Look, I appreciate it if you're trying to do something nice. But I don't appreciate anybody assuming they know what the fuck I'm thinking, or how I'm thinking, or how it's not correct there fully, trust Well, no shit, And it wasn't fucking wiki that I was reading from. You can understand when somebody's white watching something and when they're not. Do you think it wasn't Meyer Lansky because I read it from a fucking you know, Google page. When they're admitting to something, it's and it and they're not trying to hide it. I point that out. There's lots of other things that they white rash all right, I think you're taking time to make the right handle headed salute. The lazy left handed salute is almost insulting at this point. Well, the Jews one us dead, especially those pesky pure blood Arians. Yeah, I k r if left there's already being you if left is right, the viewers from that doesn't make such sense. At least the sleep in the direction of the users say, I don't understand what whatever whatever that was a useless comment. Okay, and I think you on YouTube. I have to check over on this one bails over here. No, we're good, Stanley facial expressions with the answer, Yeah, okay, I get you. All right, all right, let's get back into it. So what are we doing here? Why are we here? Because we're here? But what did I want to talk about? As far as staying live too and beyond twenty twenty five? Let's just I'm picking a rumble. You can pick FTJ MUTI if you want the place you can't play. Oh that's cool. I like that. The only place you can't pick is YouTube because they make all of my links unclickable because there are a bunch of suckers. Yeah, I was muted, all right, So subscribers bring it up. All right, let's double that number before the other broadcast. Sound good? Sounds good? Alright. So it says get doctor Montell's Whole Food but supplements for your ninety essential revitalizing nutrients here, and then that's my website. Well, why would I give you them? Could because it has all the information that you need in order to properly get your discount and get to the actual proper link that gives you all of the supplements on that same page. So it's convenient and it's direct, and it brings you right to where you need to go. You don't have to dance for a bunch of other windows and pages. You just get right to it. So once you go to my wibsite, you click it and you're on it. Okay, so let's do that. This is simper frylc dot ons my website. Click it. Then wait, okay, so up the top doctor glydden nd you clicking this goes directly to his website, and this is the code for an additional twenty five percent off of the already twenty five percent markdown that he's made. Because it's twenty five percent less than it was in the past. It's fifteen or sixteen months that we were doing it with My code was fifty percent off what he was base pricing is not now because he took twenty percent off twenty five percent off, My code is twenty five percent off, but it pretty much balances out to the same as far as the discount's concerned. And this is less than one code pay at a doctor that's going to harm you and prescribe drugs and make you feel dirty and disgusting and irradiated when you leave with the whole other problem of if you actually take the prescriptions they are given you and absolutely no guidance as to how to actually fix the problem. You want to pay for that? You want to keep paying for that? Or do you want to have access to someplace where if you just show these my symptoms. This is what these fuckers over here told me is wrong with me because they give a a label as a spell, and then you think yourself with the limitations of what you know of this spell, the spell that casts on you, this word, the C word cancer or so whatever else they call it. Oh, there's only so many things you can do about that, And I got to go to an MD for that, a medical doctor for that, because they're the only one. They don't know anything. They don't know anything. They never, never, never ever tell you how you got something. They tell they explained the process. Oh, it's like they developed cells in an area and those cells are cancer.
Speaker 2: How did they do that?
Speaker 1: What caused that to happen? Fairy dust, what the happened? They don't say it was a nutrient deficiency. They don't say it was a bunch of toxic overlough. They don't say it's parasites, they don't say it's anything that actually causes it. There's no root cause ever, because root causes would lead to cures that they would also suppress. That's why going here means you save yourself and your family a bunch of misery, pain, suffering, heartache, death. Okay, I have access to this. I A remember I pay you go here to or the health recovery protocols. You got something going on there? I personally I had it. I was after they irradiated me because I was too stupid to start here, even though I had this in my at my disposal. I went because I was excruciating bent over Jesus card the score of fat fucking clapping said a heart attack, thank you, and I got away for the finished I could think, Uh, they did a ct skin on me. So I short story he was in a car accident, severe concussion. Fucked the cops that wrote it up as my fall up wasn't. I got hit and they still figured out a way to fuck me out of the insurance money. Because Mexicans treat other Mexicans favorably and cop corruption and all that other bullshit, right, fuck them anyway, so severe concussion, complete loss of time, memory, gone, all that shit. And they did a CT scan that night. That night they said, you have kidney failure. We can't give you this. Uh you radiated?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Is I a dying injection into you while we do your CT scan. I'm like, well, I don't want that anyway. That sounds horrible and what do you mean? And I have kidney failure. My Rebecca's on the phone call my mom saying I'm fucking dying and shit. And then they come back in and like, Okay, we're gonna give you this stuff. I'm like, didn't you just tell me you're gonna kill me if you gave that to me? Because my kidneys couldn't handle it? And why would you want something that taxes your kidney's that's hard on the first place. Is beyond me. But anyway, they walked oh out of the room, came back and they said, oh, sorry, we made a mistake. I go which way that I'm dying, that you were about to kill me, or that you had the wrong guy. We had the wrong guy. That wasn't your chart. What the fuck? That's the that's the MD abuse that you get, but that's an er and they were gonna do and they did it that night because I was out of it. Injected me with that radioactive viodine and pumping with five hundred times more radiation than necessary for an next ray. You don't need to do all that shit for a freaking gust. Deal with it. Go home, don't sleep. You know that's it. So anyway, I go back again because I have a incarcerated in Guino Herndia on Thanksgiving night two Thanksgivings ago or so or something like that, and I had to have emergency surgery because you pinch off the blood flow and all of a sudden you die or part of your poland dies and they have to cut that part out. So thank you again. I'll check to see who did what in the second the colon can then you have to wear it back on your hip. No thanks man, it happens going nuts over there. Jesus Christ, thanks everybody. I don't assume me making an ask of you and me.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: You aren't stick. You're being poisoned. Yes, yes, immune system. I increased the temperature of your body because the infections can't survive at forty degrees celsias degrees long enough me, but I can't survive in forty's long enough either. Immune system. Yeah, see that's the funny thing. Oh bicycles say, those are the smile faces. I wish they would give you some more data. Maybe I could fix that. But thank you to all. Let me go ahead and get back over to what I was talking about here. So yeah, so THET I had to have emergency surgery. They did a CT scan then, and as I said no to the radioactive viadin, I'm thinking I'm doing something better than the last time, and I was an improvement, but still it's still five hundred times more of the radiation that I needed, and they didn't really need to do that. So they do that, they make me suffer in agony for longer. They try to push it in. I'm like, you're not gonna get pushed this in. Its stuck behind the bone. You're gonna have to do what you gotta do. Just get let's get to it. I go in there at one am or one fifteen or something like that. I don't get out. I don't get into the surgery un till seven am the next that morning, and I had to leaven note telling Rebecca, Hey, I'm going to the hospital because I have to have emergency surgery. I just know it because I talked to these telenurses and all this other stuff and I said, they said, don't wait, so I'm out and uh so they do the CT scan then, and then I go in because my kid like painting that I'm thinking it's a kidney stone. I'm pretty sure it's a kidney stone. Same er, and this is the closest one, is the only one, and they wanted they did when they wanted another CT scan. And then they tell me that they already saw it when I was there for my anguino hernia, Like the what did you put me through? Five hundred times more radiation? Again, this is over a course of like a year and a half or something like that, but still and it's they again try to force the radioactive iodide into me. I'm telling them the stuff it up their ass and said they're not doing that, and they act like, oh, well, then we're not going to get a very good fuck you, it's my response. And they said to me, yeah, we already knew you had this. What do you mean you've already knew? Why I had this. Well, when you came in here for the gun, your hundred, we saw the kidney stone. You actually have two. You have one on the left hand side too. I go, so why did you put me through the freaking the radiation again, the high level of radiation. You could just in an X ray or none, because you already knew what was going on. We had to be sure. You had to be sure. You got to be sure with five hundred times with radiation and I adne shot or you just the demonic psychopathic cycle whatever with kickbacks and more percentages and painful the equipment involved in your decision making and what you can build the VA and what you can't build the VA. Fucking scumbacks. So I came home after that ordeal when they said, oh, yeah, you know the kidney stone. It's about the size of a pencil eraser and it's a jagged piece of you know, calcium. Okay, so are you going to do that sonic thing I read about where it breaks it up inside the person and so that they don't have to go through agony. No, excuse me, no, we're not going to do that. So again, apparently insurance wasn't there for that I guess, oh, on extreme cases. I go extreme cases, like when I can't even concentrate because I'm in so much pain. I can't stand up straight that like that, because that's happening. And they're like, no, no, no, no, no, extreme cases has to be bigger. So they sent me home with an insulting of a prescription, a title now that I threw in the garbage. They gave me Delauded when I was there. That's how much pain I was, and they sent me home with title Knoll. They should have sent me home with a baggie of heroin because of the way the pain was so bad, but they didn't. So I came home and I got on the site and I looked up I looked up kidney stones right here, and I read this. I watched this video. And I noticed when I was watching this video, I don't know where you see it, that it was some time and it's not saying it right now, but it was some time in I don't remember. It was sometime in twenty fifteen, I think or something like that. So after reading it, and I was like, okay, Burberus vulgaris I need that? Okay, get it? And then there was a couple of other things, I said, doctor, doctor Lyndon, I said, that's a text because I was fortunate enough to have that ability because we know each other. No, is there anything else, since this is kind of older than anything else you would recommend, because this is what they told me, And he asked me still, he still asked me a series of questions about my specific symptoms and how it felt, and he said, get this homeopath for the pain, grab this tincture to dissolve it. They never, the doctors never told me there's anything you could use to dissolve it. They said, piss out razor blades and rocks and enjoy it. Have fun. It's a way of life. Yeah that you know, no matter how much that shreds your insides and how that could lead to other things like infections, and yeah, no that's not how That's not supposed to happen. So I don't have to lay out of black screen. There you go, there's a kidney. So I got those things and he said, take this this homeopath. He said, here's there's three that will probably work, but start with this one. And the first one that he chose was the one that did it. He said, take it take two pellets every twenty minutes for six for an hour, and let me know how it goes. After the third time I took it twenty forty sixty eighty right, Okay, I was pain free. I couldn't believe it. And I did a couple of doctor Monzo's hands eye healing, self self healing things as well. While this was going on, I grabbed I grabbed his alf Toff body book and I was doing the two point touch thing and I talked to doctor Monzo about which ones I should do, and I did those as well. This was really painful, like this was mine, you know, driving you in same type of pain, and it got it went away, and then the stuff that came like the next day or so that I needed for dissolving it. Like I might have felt the little tinge when they came out, but I didn't have a rock to pass they were. It was broken down too barely anything. And I was mind blown that m d's will well won't even acknowledge that this shit exists. And doctor Glynnon was able to like that. So if that was what I could do with kidneys and a kidney stone, look at this list and you know, what's also great about this is when you remember look it, you get an extra sixty hours sixty plus hours a month, is that right? Mind me think maybe let me do the math here. Well, no, that's not tally one two, three, four of I six seventy eight nine ten an extra ten hours a month give or take. With doctor Glidden where he can answer your questions. You get about how many times we do it a week a month four Sometimes you get a fifth week in there somehow because it's how partial to the partial. On Wednesdays, so live call in you're at, you have that opportunity there. You also have the opportunity to text, you know, to comment your question into the Wednesday show. But he also does one where some days you might you know, you might work. So this one is eight pm Central, so seven pm for me and nine pm for the East coast, right, and then I can think I got that right, and then you have well six pm for me, it would be all right. So then here on Thursdays it's eleven am to twelve and these are basically the same times every week. So you have these opportunities to also ask him your questions, and you have also a chat a community here. Bob is the moderator. He's also the office guy, office manager, and you can ask him and then you put your question in the box about what everything is. The little question box opens up here, says asked, it's like green. He type it in, but then you keep the open, keep it open because he might ask you other questions because homeopathy works differently. Can't say I have a headache, where do you have it? How does it feel so sharp?
Speaker 5: Is it dull?
Speaker 1: Is it throbbing?
Speaker 5: Is it this?
Speaker 1: And then he'll pick the homeopath that mimics those simps. It'll add that to what you should already be taking, which is ninety essential nutrients. Now there are two ways to do the ninety essential nutrients. Two two ways to do it that are going to produce results, positive results. Now you've alreay seen that I only showed you a portion of this. There's other things in here that you can help you learn a lot of things like the medical insight you used to be called medical myth busting. And you have a huge collection of videos here that you should watch and share with your family if you're if you love them and you don't want to see them diarly or you don't want to take care of them when they have dementia. Okay, if you don't like wipe and poopy butt and you think it's kind of the meaning for your your your mother, father, uncle, great uncle, whatever to have to go through that, it's a little bit. You know, it's not the best way to leave the earth. So I would recommend you learning these things. Here doctor Monzo Azure will BB five Bravo Bravo five four five percent off for life, five percent off for life, designed by doctor Alphonse of Monso. The third code BB five Let me repeat that code Bravo Bravo five Azure. Well boom, So how do you get your ninety essential nutrients? I'm going to go through this quickly. I actually made them clickable on my last podcast upload because I could do that there, but I can't do that on every other site. It would be a long stream of you know, you don't want to do that, all right, Alaskan cl Live Royal. That's number one that is like these. See this is the EFA plus from from eiffelh Health. So there's ninety soft gels in here.
Speaker 11: I think.
Speaker 1: They say it take three a day. I think so, but I don't. I've taken I took two yesterday, So Alaska, Kyle Liverer Oil, you take. You would take three of these, probably in the morning, and because there's one hundred in there, and you'd have a one month supply of this. Okay, one month supply of this. Now let me show you. Let's go to Eifel Health and I'll just pull out the supplements here. Now, there's two ways you can do this. Like I said, you can do the you can do these ultimate EFAs. But look at this. If you can, if you can swing that, go for it. Call the number and see if you can. You know, maybe there'll be a better deal or something. These are static prices on the site. They don't reflect any of the specials that are going on. So you'll want to call. All right, the whole foundation pack here is right there, and you should tell them that you came from the show. All right, So let's let me let me do this one by one. So forty eight to ninety five versus twenty four ninety five plus you're getting five percent off and you're still getting a ninety day supply. This is why I'm sharing this with you, so that you can get your essential nutrients, and you can do it more affordably because it's more important to me that we are healthy. We gotta fight on our hands coming up. And regardless, don't you want just to be healthier, have more energy, not get ill, not have your family and your children get ill. Wouldn't that be nice? They're throwing everything they can at us. There's so many poisons on food, butter and error. It's it's important to have a nice four shield, all right, Whole food multi venoms. The body will hilt itself and fix itself and resist a lot of things. But it needs the raw materials to do that. And that's why we're here talking about this. And this is why it's I got a lot of people asking me this. I've been ignoring it for like two weeks, not ignoring it, but just not getting around to doing this all over again. So that's why we're doing it today. Whole food multi vitamin Okay, a synthetic free multivitamin, synthetic free multi vitem and complete with clinical dosag for targeted immune, brain and cardiovascular support. Whole food not synthetic, not synthetic, not synthetic. You know what that means. They're not taking a pile of cornstars and hydrochloric acid and making a sorbic acid and calling it vitamin C. No, they're the vitamin C is acetic asorbic carbon copper bond the way nature, the way it is in nature. So this is this whole food multivitem would be like this tangy tangerine here. Okay, so you see that it says eighty two ninety five. Now let me show you this one thirty nine ninety five plus you're getting five percent off. You just saved between those last two products, sixty dollars. Sixty dollars now, oops, screw it up. These are the nineties. So it's followed me. So before we have a co live royal, both of mostly vitamin it's convenient that the first three I ran on top. That's awesome, right, This is a full of acumic acid. Okay, now look at that, But then understand this is a ninety day supply at the very at the very least, it could be up to four or five months, up to even six if you're only taking one sixteenth of a teaspoon of it, which is where they ask you to start, right, If you are taking one eighth of a teaspoon. It will last you ninety days plus plus a little bit. So you divide that by if let's be conservatives, say divided by three. Let's call it the ninety day supply. Fifty divided by three, not just fifty dollars a month. You don't have to buy this one every month. This will last you thirty days, ninety days. This will last you three months, So that's not a monthly expense right there. Do you see what I'm saying? Fuvi chemic Aid provides a wide range of essential nutrients and trace elements that support overall health and well being. This product offers multiple health benefits. Supports gut health, sort angthing's immune system. Supports nutrient and absorption. That's huge if what you're taking you want to be able to absorb, optimize a cellular function, supports energy levels, supports brain health, fights free radical, supports detoxification all right. Minerals source from rich soil in Canada, not rocks, supports healthy digestion and overall well being. You can read the rest, but here that would be like remember fifty eighty three, but divide that by three, divide it by three. That would be like the plant drive minerals. So I like this product a lot. What I'm saying is you can do it cheaper if you needed to. Let's put this way, if you divided that product by two, it would be twenty. It would be ten dollars cheaper than this. Ifvite have by three, it's even cheaper because you're really buying that other one every ninety days. And I do use this product. I buy playing the right minerals, but not every not every month is as you know what they call it fat as other months. You know what I mean, as far as as far as money is concerned. All right, So we got to scroll down a little bit further for the more for the last portion of the ninety essentials, And there's a testosterone for men support thing is pretty good here, and lots of other things. We'll go over that some other time. This is this isn't gonna be a show just about this stuff. It's just I need to get through this because I've it's been a question. I think a lot of people are benefiting for women's feminine balance that anything that even promises that you should look into. All right, But alright, IP six Supreme with enoctol, this is like, so forty four with a five percent discount would make it even cheaper. This is like the Yondostiofix liquid, which by the way, I'm a huge fan of loved the way it tastes. Most people don't. I love the way it tastes. I only like the liquid. I don't like the powder for version. My mother had the powdered version. Was a huge fan. This I love, okay, and I buy it two, three, four bottles at a time sometimes, and I use it a lot because I exercise a lot, so I'm burning through a lot of stuff. This is your magnesium, your calcium, all that, all the stuff for your healthy bones and joints and heart and heart because of calcium and magnesium. All this stuff is important. Okay, I've said all that, I've explained all that. Now you know I do like this. But at sixty two dollars a month, if you needed to, you could get by with forty four to ninety five a month and then still have five percent off discount. So you're sit spending about over one hundred dollars less getting it from asure. Well, you use the BB five code, you get the discount, you get the Montain Zoe you get the doctor Glidden membership, so you know where to go to for your immediate answers when you're panicking because you're feeling like crap, or you're doubled over in pain like I was. And then you have three times a week where you can ask him your questions. You can have a Tuesday, Wednesday, or a Thursday. If you go to my show on Wednesday, if you do his Tuesday or Thursday, that's three times a week a bus. You have an availability to make your appointment as they say, like if it was a doctor's office, and talk to him ask your questions. You can avoid going to these places that take a copey that you pay insurance for that are slowly killing you in your family or quickly killing you in your family. Next time you roll out some more shots. So the only thing I would add, and I do this myself personally, so that's why I'm saying it is the core copper, which is right here with the money that you're saving on the other ones. Get these. Get these. Take two a day. It's a thirty day supply. If you take one a day, obviously it's a sixty day supply. But I would take two personally, for me, I would take that in conjunction with a ninety day not instead of with the other four to make to maximize health, recovery, healthiness if you're exercising it or if you feel like you ever want to exercise again because you're so broken down. Eventually, over like ninety day period, you start feeling a whole lot better all the way around. If you haven't been taking anything before that, your body will start to realize that it has the raw materials it needs. It'll kick back into its functions and it will slowly make you feel better, or maybe quickly some people have rapid results. But the copper is really important for energy. It's really important for the mielin sheathing and you and your stomach lining and things like that, myelin shedding around your nerves and your stomach lining, so elasticity, the things that don't allow your your vessels to burst, like in your heart. You need the copper for that. You don't want the pumping of it just to burst pressure, you know, especially if you're eating all the bad foods and cholesterol is clogging your arteries. Because it's not the cholesterol's fault that you're inflaming your body with the food that you're eating, the inflammation will kill you. Cholesterol is sent in there to patch the inflammation so that you don't die. But if you constantly and inflaming yourself, that stuff can build up and it can close off certain things that need passageways for blood. It's your body trying to help you. But if you constantly throw in the wrong gas, the wrong the wrong fuel, you're gonna end up blowing out the engine. And again, if you want the whole food vitamin C complex, that might be a great idea too, because I know that in my house, at least in my house, the first thing that they do is when they start feeling ill, or if they're around a bunch of kids and you know, they got some runny nose or something, Rebecca goes straight to her powder crystal, you know, synthetic pharmaceutical, not real, not real vitamin C crap that's bitter, so it must be good because it's unpleasant, right, No bullshit, And it's made. It's a sorbic acid. It's isolated. It's not vitamin C. That's not what vitamin C is. They call it vitamin C. It's not. Whenever you see a sorbic acid. It's so vitamin C is acetic acid, a sodic acid, and a copper bond. But also it should come from the whole food because the whole thing is what makes it healthy. Not oh, let's isolate that part out of it. So if you are in a family or a home that has people that couldn't do that, and they start shoveling in the I'll tell you synthetic. Synthetic synthetic vitamin C will strip your body of the same copper I just told you you need for not having hernias, because your stomach lining is no longer elastic, and goddamn it. If you're taking psychiatric meds, you're probably headed well over the hump for Crohn's disease, where everything in your body that has to do with your intestines and functions are already rotting inside of you because of this these drugs that they put you on. You want your copper because somebody gives you a good hug and you're gonna burst. It happened to a friend of mine. He's in his thirties when it happened because he had cronic disease because he was on psychiatric meds all his life. So a friend gave him a bear hug. Hey, little John, this is his name of the game, a hug, and he he is split now he has he had mesh like in his upper whereas he's like, I can never have abs again, Like I don't think he ever did. But you know it's decenta.
Speaker 12: But uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So there you go. Hopefully vitamin C complex that is going to be better for you if you're just gonna go grab that to try to make yourself. Now, I'm doing something that's better than going to the doctor. I took a bunch of pharmaceutical grade synthetic trash that sucks copper out my body. You basically took a pharmaceutical and thinking, but you called it vitamin C because that's what they did to our brains, right, make us thinking like that. So there you go, now you know, all right, I hope that I'll do it. Doctor Doctor Mons's book is on this side, and you just click it there. If you click it from my site, you automatically have the code already imprinted in there. If you don't for some reason, just type it in as ballbusters. And if you want to go to his job and go to a store, he has a good energy I had dining here, And there's another way of getting these things too. Let's see what else. But that's that's already grouping it together for you. So if you do want to pick yours your thing correctly, I mean like correctly, like you want to pick it yourself, then just go to the other side. And then there's also what I was going to say here his courses, Why do I jump out of their bags?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: So then you go to courses if you want to become a practitioner, if you want to learn how to do this stuff to your family and your children and all this sort of stuff. There's a discount when you use my code on these things too. That's for the in person that just ended, by the way, he had done the class in Ohio where he lives. And now these are the twenty something hours you have to put in before you go to the class. So if you want to start here, you can basically become a practitioner with this. Going there for the hands on actual training makes you more confident in what you're doing. And you have doctor Manso there and his other practitioners helping you a long confirming your make sure you're you, you know, getting everything done right, and that's a three and a half day course. And if you've already done this part, this part gets deductive from this one, so it wouldn't be the full thing, would be that minus the other all right. But also again, like I said, use my code to get a disco.
Speaker 8: All right.
Speaker 1: That's it for those things. Let me just ex out these extra boxes here now. I want to get started on these because I think some of these are interesting. But I am in desperate need of a potty break right now, so let me Uh that's I don't know, desperate I am, but it would be it would be less uncomfortable if I had one. Let's throw down. I don't really have anything extra at least squat here. Anyone who see not to leave bread knows you get nutrients from eagle eggs. That's true. That's true. Uh oh yeah, I want to play this. This is the the Kramer Ammens thing. He he makes bows like you know Boner, you know when you play bone that guy. So bow maker Tramer Ammons had something to say to whomever did what they did to him. So I think it's very well spoken and I think it's a good introduction to war about to be talking about today too, And now that I'm not blocking anything, I can spin myself back over there stream goal have fun. How we doing so far with that? Yeah, all right, good, let's do this thing and we don't worry. We're gonna get into some degrees too. Nitty grittys as they say, let me go ahead and zip the sun. Oh and he has a Sure SMB seven or something like that, just like everyone else on the planet. That it's a serious podcrouster. I have the M whatever the hell the M series, it's still a Sure Mike. That one's like the one step up and that one has the preamp in the back. As you can see. If I get enough funding, I would invest that much. It's like between the mic and the mic stand that goes with it, it's like five hundred bucks. Though not right now. I'd better give that to my daughter for her gymnastics.
Speaker 13: To the cowards the thief who stole from me. I would like to introduce myself. My name is Kramer Ammons. You know, I've always dreamed of financial freedom for me and my family, and recently I had my ten year anniversary and it's so cool to see how our hard work has paid off. You see, me and Kelly have worked hard countless eighty hour weeks, that's the norm. Additionally, we've worked up to three jobs each at the same time, probably the type of hard work you've never seen. We've sacrificed so that we can make a better life for us and those we love.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 13: I have two kids, one who's four years old and one who just turned three. They look up to me and want to be just like me. It's a lot of pressure.
Speaker 14: Huh.
Speaker 13: Well, Actually, yesterday we went out for a bike ride, but we only had one bike with us, and so we tried to figure out how on my bike we could mount both kids. And it took a little while, but we found a way where we could ride these trails all together on the same bike.
Speaker 2: We had a blast.
Speaker 13: I also have been working really hard in the past four years on my fitness. I've lost fifty five pounds in My biggest most recent accomplishment was getting in the best shape of my life running the hardest marathon in the United States. I'm telling you, consistency mixed with hard work it pays off. Oh and I also do this thing called business. The idea is that you trade with people so you can provide a product, or maybe you can provide a service like mowing or something, and then they voluntarily give you money for the work you do. And in the end of the day, you've got too happy people to a win win, and both people's lives are better. I know the type of business you do tends to horn people, but you got to be careful, man.
Speaker 2: I mean what you did to me.
Speaker 13: If I would have caught you, if I got a picture of your license plate, well we're working on getting footage now. But depending on where you're at. You know, they take felony seriously. Anyway, That's a side note. I wanted to show you I'm a person. I have a family, I go to church, I give to my church. I volunteer in our community right here where you live. I'm raising two strong kids, and I want to show you that breaking and entering at two am and stilling somebody's possessions is. It's not a video game. It's not fun, it's not cool. I wanted to let you know that the people you're stealing from don't deserve it. I've been collecting tools for ten years. I've been collecting video gear for ten years, bows, backpacking gear, hunting gear, all of this what you took, and you broke in twelve feet below where my boys were sleeping directly under them. If I were awake, you would regret that you ever broke in. You are not cool, You're not tough. The Internet makes thieves seem cool and tough.
Speaker 2: It's wrong.
Speaker 13: You're a coward, cowardly to be able to be so selfish that you harm other people for your benefit. And the crazy thing, and I think the cool thing is that bad character is always found out in the end. It's coming for you sooner or later. I know you might even justify it by saying that you're taking care of the ones you love, but they don't need money that you're stealing from people. What they need is your character.
Speaker 1: So whether you're.
Speaker 13: Sitting at home justifying this or drinking your guilt away, I'm getting back to work. I am making other people's lives better. Because you're not a man, and because you're a coward means people like me have to cover for you. In our community. The church I go to does great work and gives food to people in need, probably your family, and we gladly do and I'll continue to and the taxes I pay, well, they're probably going to your unemployment checks, and I pay every cent of that stuff. You see, you think you might be a cool guy or bad guy or you're doing it, but you've already been smooching off of me without knowing it and taking my stuff. It's just another tax, a tax to live around people like you. But next time you will not get away with it. So my message to you, it's time to grow up. It's time to do something with your life. It's time to actually help somebody instead of only thinking about your little needs. All it takes is one job in the wrong house. I know people like this, and you will not have a life. You will not live another day. What you're doing is risky business and you were probably made for more than that. I am rooting for you, believe it or not, and I actually hope things change for you because there is a way to a better life. Imagine getting like a twenty thousand dollars pay check and the person who gave it to you is so proud of you and says, good job, son, proud of you, instead of having to go into someone's grudge and take it and then you got to go pawn it and whatever.
Speaker 1: It's a better way learn a skill.
Speaker 13: And if you don't change soon there will not be time left. And me, well, don't worry about me. I ever gave you before you took anything. Don't get me wrong, It hurts, hurtsually really bad. Like my grandpa was really close to and died. You took some of the personal items I had from him and I'll never get those back, and you just threw them in the trash. You're a jerk, Like, seriously, it is not cool. Or my dad he gifted me a Damascus steel custom made knife that was really cool, and I was using it on some recent trips and it was starting to become really nostalgic to me.
Speaker 1: Gone.
Speaker 13: But the truth is I don't do it for the things. I do it for peace, and that is something that I have.
Speaker 2: That you may never.
Speaker 1: Man, I nailed that timing. Look at that. So that was interesting, right, do you?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: The better man, I guess is uh. But also you know I am not the type. I'm not. I'm not good at this. Maybe I should be, but maybe I need to learn. Maybe it's part of a maturing in growth, but I'm not I'm not big. I'm not really a big forgiver. I mean certain things obviously, but like when you just see it, feel like you know, and again, this doesn't apply to people whose character you know, you know that this is just how they're gonna be. They're never gonna change. There, always gonna be selfish and self serving, and they're going to take and and and and acquire in a harmful way whatever they think that they need from anyone and anything that they can get it from, and they're going to lie in abuse in order to get that. And so those people and sound like, oh you know, there's there's mirth heard. It keeps on stealing from me, and you know one day he's gonna change, and I'm gonna I'll just be patient. In the meantime, my daughters are still unlocked. No, that's not That's not what I'm saying about forgiveness. There's certain things you just you understand to be cautious of if you're if you're an intelligent human being, but letting division occur because the news and media and everything that influences you tells you people who aren't who aren't like you, are this certain way, and they're all that way that feeds the propaganda, because the people feeding that propaganda to you are the ones that are causing the majority of the harm to everyone else. I'm every category and group that they're claiming is the bad guy, right, they want you to fight and kill each other. Well, they sit back and laugh, and I don't. I think people who are wise to the NS crowd and and the history of that and the noble Gothic Germanic Aryan type people of our past and the British ida, they should understand that we have a moral obligation, a higher one to enough fall into the mistake and trap of like nobody can be or we hate everybody. We can't. We can't be, because that's not that's what they made out of it. When the ADL and the CIA and FBI got together and started making groups and calling them Nazis. Yeah, they wanted to reinforce that idea that that's what Germany was all about, and it wasn't like that at all. Look up the where was it? The Jesse Owen story if you want an example of that, and how he was treated in Germany, not just by Hitler who acknowledged him, but also the German people swarming him, not to criticize or throw rocks, but to congratulate. If they were as blindly bigoted as they said all Germany was, that wouldn't have happened. You know, Exceptionalism in anything is commendable. Virtues and values and caring for your family, those things should be respecting matter who's doing it. Now, a street shitter probably isn't a really good father either, you know. So obviously the activities that one conducts are probably a good insight into their character, street shitting being one of them. There's a lot of homeless white methods who shit on the street as well. But I wouldn't look at that homeless white guy and say that's what all the white people are like, because if you're that, if you say that, then you're not only look retarded, you are retarded, right, all right. So before we before we get into the next space here, let's play a little bit of this.
Speaker 13: Up to this kind of thing.
Speaker 15: Well, let's just say, suddenly to dot found an excuse to take me down. But this is way more important and people are speaking about it because they should. Okay. A young woman named Fatima Halsana, a woman that was twenty five years old, she was a photojournalist and she filmed what life was like in Gasa. She filmed it so that people could really understand what.
Speaker 13: It's like to live in an occupied country.
Speaker 15: She filmed it out of love, not vengeance, not anything, but to share the story that people can't see. There was a director that got a hold of it and wanted to turn it into a documentary. Now, this documentary was just accepted into the Cans Film Festival. When you know how popular in the Cans Film Festival is.
Speaker 13: After Israel found out that this.
Speaker 15: Documentary was accepted into the Cans Film Festival, one day later, her entire family.
Speaker 2: Was unlived.
Speaker 1: The household. If you say unlived and not killed, you're falling into their trap. You're censoring yourself. You're playing to the demon for monetis for money from the Jews who run these things, for this, for the agencies of the government that run these social media platforms. Just say it.
Speaker 5: Say it.
Speaker 1: You're you're trying to act tough in being while being a coward.
Speaker 15: Was bombed where she lived and it unalived her ten members of her family, including her pregnant sister. So this is not okay anymore.
Speaker 1: This has nothing to do with the mod when was it okay? What you mean anymore?
Speaker 15: This has to do with them not wanting the truth to get out and the fact that this hasn't gone more virall, the fact that we're not hearing it.
Speaker 1: Wasn't about not letting it, but it was already out of their control. It was already accepted the canpill themselves. It wasn't about not letting you get out. It was about punishing the people who taught, who showed it. It's about punishment and guarantee you pallunteer threat assess that found them and that's how they got struck the very next day. Guarantee you that valeteer is involved in that. Why is this here? This is old.
Speaker 2: You can go all the way back to the war between them.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah no, that's not what I wanted to look at. Here we go least. I hope people have seen this. But this is the the insanity of this crazy ass clown who used to be blonde. Now she looks like, I don't know what. Some people have equated her to Jigsaw, that little freaking doll thing that you know comes out during the Saw movies. Awesome made by most likely Jays because it's about mutilating people kind of like hostile.
Speaker 16: Oh God, you're you're like a degenerate goddess.
Speaker 1: You're like an aryan degenerate goddess. An aryan degenerate goddess goddess, not God goddess. So she's insulting him and also saying he's beautiful. You don't tell a man he's beautiful. It's kind of weird. But she's a fucking cunt and she's whatever. He's like, you're intew He's like, well, I'm Jewish. The Nazis hate me.
Speaker 16: People want to put me in a gas tailor.
Speaker 1: They outright people want to put me in a gas chamber. Is this really what you believe? You sick fucking mental patient. I mean they should, they should want to honestly, like if this is if you're going to exterminate and continually talk about exterminating all of all other people, starting with the with the people who you claim are how to get you when they're not. You can't live with something like that. That's you're not constantly plotting their death, but they're constantly plotting your death and executing on that plan and have been for ever destroying full kingdoms and empires, poisoning, poisoning, poisoning, and then poisoning some more. And then was it Jenner? Was he a German or was he a Jew? Coming up with an idea of, Hey, we can stab this right into the fucking boy with all this you know, calf serum. And but if it's true what they say about vodka, let's see if that's true. Yeah, yeah, there you go. Vodka is a Latin and Italian word for cow vaccine and also the root in English word for vaccine, referring to the cowle puk. Now it's not restarting because they call you fucking cattle dumbasses. Vodka vaccine for who? For the cattle? For the cattle? You got your treating?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 1: Is anybody out here treating your children like cattle? By chance? Are you can then get all their get all their their veterinarian shots so they can go to their school. H You always learned something here. You're obsessed with the Jews? Well you would if you just said basically that they're trying to put it into gash name and if that's who we honestly believe, Uh, they have every people have right to be concerned about that type of mentality and that type of sick mind that would do that. It's it's only a person who's guilty of constantly contemplating everyone else's death that would think that you're out to get them.
Speaker 2: I think they're just rooming on.
Speaker 1: Nazi i Q, which means what inbred?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 1: You know where you got your intellect from? Do you want to be honest? Should we be honest? Intermingling with Gothic arian people, that's what happened. You're all of your quote unquote looks that this is horrific example of this, But all of their their changing our appearance to make them look less like goats with long noses and more like human beings, all came from intermingling with the European blood type, the European ethnic type. They'll deny it, they'll never say that that's true. But why do you think they have to go based on the mother or the matriarch, because it's matriarch o culte number one? But why do they have to go through the through one or the other because they can't take a fit. They can't. There's really one hundred percent out there that's such thing that I mean there can't be otherwise. They still look like the decrepit little Cretan creatures that they you were, before they got to height their stature or intellect by intermingling, like you.
Speaker 2: Know, kind of like this.
Speaker 1: I don't know how close to the reality this is, but this is awfully interesting. Most people don't know that Jews before interbreeding with gentile races, had a very distinct look in antiquity. How antique Glit's this pre Biblical times, which, by the way, are made up. The Old Testaments all bullshit, The whole fucking thing all made up in the in the Hellenistic period when they were first taught how to read and write in Greek by Talome. Very interesting faces features like I like, I said, oh yeah, somebody else said it looks thought it looked like a goat and ram two more like a goat goat. Yeah that's a good one. Yeah, yeap, live it closer, A live it closer, dancing noses God, I love it, okay, always yep, yep, it's about ah, yes, oh this speak of bhop that one's cutter than these things. Yeah, A lot of mpringing will do that ship to you, you know. Plus, if You're like, it's the only thinking as a goat. Look at this face. The goats are cutter bappha mat there you go? Why is there?
Speaker 9: You go?
Speaker 1: Same smiley face.
Speaker 17: H m hmm.
Speaker 1: I don't understand that. But okay, that's all right. Hey, you guys, it's our friend Seth Dunn again. Let's let's see what Seth has to say today.
Speaker 3: Hey, for all you retards who think boycotting a specific company is gonna do anything, you're stupid. Black Rock, Vanguarden, Front Street own ninety six percent of the companies in the entire fucking world. What makes you think boycotting Taco Bella is.
Speaker 2: Gonna do anything? You are an idiot.
Speaker 3: Israel just bought TikTok. But all you stupid boomers who think that boycotting Taco Bella is gonna do anything are still gonna go on TikTok and Facebook.
Speaker 9: And Instagram all owned by Jews.
Speaker 3: You'll use your phone and electronics that are created by slave labor and child labor by companies that are ran by literal demons.
Speaker 2: You guys are genuinely dumb people.
Speaker 1: Hey, for all you read, I can't agree more. It wasn't a very deep talk. But has anybody seen this one? Two hundred years whatever is the name of the book. They just recently started translating into English. This is like one of the shows Knitson's books that should have been translated first, but they wouldn't for a longest time. But has anybody seen this? Jordan Peterson showing exactly what a fucking tool he is to the world on the stage? Did do you want to see it? Has nobody seen? Has everybody's seen this? Right? I have a book by Chiltern Knitsen I'd like to give to you.
Speaker 2: It's two hundred years together, two.
Speaker 1: Hundred years together talking about the Bays with every with everyone else.
Speaker 17: Right.
Speaker 12: Last year a couple of credit parentilating it in English and they put it on mind. I included all the chapters that their parentsly So far as a Jewish American, I think this book is very important.
Speaker 1: And he says he's a Jewish American or maybe is it Jordan Peterson the Jewish American? And I thought he was Canadian, so that probably isn't him. He's talking about let's find out that's what's great about this? Oh no, my god, I'm using Google to find out you know what you usually do. Here's you say Jordan, Peeducian, Irish, you put, you pick something around him and they'll then they'll see it if you put blah blah blah Jewish like, no he's American, or no he's a Canadian. Like that doesn't tell me what the fuck that he really is? You ask fuckers. So it's just funny that says vodka steakhouse, so it literally means cow steakhouse. Yeah, go for it, why not?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: All right, let's see, Yeah, there you go, Canadian psychologist and author. Oh you're a psychologist. You're already a fucking psychopath. You're already a Soviet, you're already a Bolshevik. A piece of shit. It's a fake fucking science made by freaking Francis literal frankest. All right, let's say we know he's not Italian, die fuck you is, faggots. No, he's Canadian. But is that that's not a that's not an ethnicity Canadian of Norwegian and Scottish ancestry. Okay, So he's a he's a trader. He's a trader to the to his people too, just a mankind mankind are people? Right? Then there's this other thing that looks like people that aren't mankind and are trying to kill mankind, all of the other mankind. And you could call it just a cult if you want to be polite. But there's other different levels, like why are they playing with gin? Why are they're playing with demons all the time last five thousand, seven thousand years? How do you know that doesn't make them like harbingers or carriers of a parasitic demon press within them to make them less human? Now and where God and morality are long gone, God pulled that extension cord, reeled it in and said, fuck off, you're done. I've seen what you've been doing. And now they don't have any They're gone different to their evil behavior because they don't have anything hinting, you know, whispering to them that's bad. Would you want that done to you? Would you? Why would you do that to someone else? There's none of that in their head anymore.
Speaker 2: Agreed.
Speaker 12: Yeah, So you know in the documents the overrepresentation of Jewish individuals and nkbed and in culture leadership.
Speaker 1: So this guy who's saying all this is apparently Jewish. He said, as a Jewish America that Gaby should read this or.
Speaker 2: Whatever ethnic the individual has.
Speaker 4: The Christians paid a role in the hollow Gomart.
Speaker 12: Jewish individuals at a persecution in Ukraine prior to the culturate Christ. The power these individuals exactly, they're revenged on the Christian Ukrainian population. The result was the death that Formulian Christians. The line of putting evil huss through the heart of every human. One cannot simply say a given ethnic group is evil. Every individual must struggle with the good and the evil.
Speaker 14: In their own hearts.
Speaker 12: That being said, it is important to understand what motivates groups committed properties against other groups, because the previous country has been filled with groups killing other groups. Like the bulsh of this, Jewish individuals are overrepresented in.
Speaker 4: The ownership and senior staffin Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, I got a question and it'll take both in La.
Speaker 12: Just like the bulksh of this, Jewish individuals are overrepresented in the ownership and senior staffing of the US news media.
Speaker 4: The news media also is a inexplosively hostile for Russia.
Speaker 12: If the current war mongering against Russian.
Speaker 4: Christians is an annually motivated by the same ethnic hatred that.
Speaker 12: Often motivated a hol of Gomar.
Speaker 2: We must taste that truth quon space.
Speaker 4: So here's my question. Yes, Jewish and the dividuals take it Christian Ukrainians and to.
Speaker 12: Starve millions of them to death because the same thing happened today. Could Jewish individuals use the tradition of power to see revenge against places of Europe and Russia to have a history of expelled you.
Speaker 4: Thank you against your work.
Speaker 1: He goes in the corner and are sold. Rabbi smoothly said, you can't answer it unless you want to die.
Speaker 2: Is remember roll on?
Speaker 4: You know, it's like, uh, maybe there's something here that hey, you don't know about, you know, yeah, yeah, And I'm trying to speak the truth.
Speaker 9: I want to be.
Speaker 1: As he's pointing behind him and walking away with his head down like this, this demeanor is just hilarious, all the way away from s far away as I can't off the stage from on the stage.
Speaker 2: I can't do it.
Speaker 1: I can't answer. That's your answer right there. I can't answer. It's a worse answer than uh. I don't think they could, you know, Yeah, it wasn't that big of us. Yeah, there's Russians beaten on the not beaten on, just calling out with the demons in their midst. But it's all on Russian. You want to hear it, you get it in your damn head. We're Russian. You Jews go to Israel, be Russians. We're Russians. That's it. Hey would not be great if we had this type of debate amongst political leaders in our country. That would be beautiful, great idea, But not now, Jews, juice, this is Russia Israel. You'll find plenty of Jews there. You have to answer for your words in court. Whoa this fucking dude? See that that's very of him. You'll have to answer for your words in court. Fucking piece of ship. That's what you always say, says the Russian. You just run the courts. You just run to the courts because you own the courts. Checha arrests. He called them out for the Cheka, for the Bolsheviks. This is beautiful. Gulags, shoot shoot, shoot Quessians. This this is this is a perfect example. This wasn't Russia doing this to Russians. This was the Bolshevik Jews that we funded. Remember, our gold was hijacked from us because we had a federal reserve the Russian Revolution, which wasn't Russian, it was the Bolshevik Revolution, would never have been funded, would never have happened, and we'd never gotten off the ground once they got booted out and exiled in Switzerland and on all these other fucking places in America with Trotsky where Bormstein whatever fuck his real name is, nothing on want to happen. But luckily they had a Jacob Schiff and a bunch of Roschild's agents that sent them all the way all back there with and there that day in time twenty million dollars worth of American gold. Now that's ridiculous amounts these days, obviously, with their everything else that they've done to our economy and same, but he calls them out and they don't want this to happen again, and they've already kicked out the Rothschilds. May have twenty twenty or something like that. The Russians paid off their dead and kicked out the Rothchilds and rested a few of them and roughed up a few other ones. Oh but Poun's a Jewish pawn. Fucking nothing that I've seen has taught me that he's rebuilt a shit ton of the churches. Not that I'm into the religious thing, but I get it. Bolsheviks destroyed churches and clergymen and clergy women, pouring lead into their throats and vaginas and all kinds of shit. Okay, they pinned your intestines to a tree and made you run around it. So he died in absolute agony, which seems they cut you open first to do that. They had fun torturing anybody that wasn't Jewish to death. Stendagog stud hundreds of churches were destroyed, and since Putin's been around tho those have been rebuilt. He has big reflection days in Siberia where they killed the Zar Nicholas and his family. They've had huge ceremonies in honor of those people, like a never again type of thing. Them calling this out. Russian people don't want Bolshevism. It wasn't their thing. Sovietism was done to the Russians, it wasn't done by them. And why did it happen Because America was already taken over and they used us as the platform to create what happened in Russia. That was just the power of money and training and lots and lots of weapons of war and intelligence for them to go ahead and kill and kill and kill and kill and starve and starve and star because that's what these fuckers do. Their talmut tells them proxy murder is a okay, which means starvation, poisoning. It's not their fault that you took the poison. They just poisoned the stuff. You came along and drank it. Their conscience is clear according to the demon God, which isn't the same God as you think you are following when you read their stupid gay grim mars that you call the Old Testament or the New One, which they also have their little fingers trying to mingle both of those together. And all I'm saying is, if you go back far enough, you don't even need any of that. No one need to die for your sins. It's crazy. That's crazy. You see saturn worship sacrifice, human sacrifice talk. It's that's not a priest, that's not a Christian concept. If if they want to make it a Christian concept, then to something wrong Christianity to the to the to the level that you think God would bring down. Apparently we're not all God's children. If that's the case, because they went. We went from being all children to being one guy and then that one guy who's actually real, and we're all a bunch of fucking pinocchios. God thought, you know, all the other pinocchios are more important than his own son. Could you imagine like this if this was in reality, Like they're like, your your neighbor's kid is more important than your own child, so you sacrifice your own child and let him get tortured, so that vaguely and euphemistically, the rest of the children on the block are saved as a as a as a notion or a thought. Oh, their souls. You can't prove that, but do you know what do you know about that?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, your sins are forgiven? What you would have to be a maniac? You would be locked up. If we didn't already live in a Jewish system, you would be locked up for that, and rightly so. But if God does it, oh my gosh, yeah, good timing, right, good time for all. Yeah, just never mind the fact that he sacrificed his own child, or let his own child be murdered for the sake of a bunch of fucking dummies. What the fuck is that? And then I can understand why people would think that they're special because of that. Yeah, you are special. You're special two ways. You're special because you're retarded if you believe that, you're also special because you are if you have the morality and the care and the love in your heart that didn't require somebody's death to have. People had that already. Jews like to sell you things you already have and make you feel like you don't. You don't need the books. You can be a Christian without even thinking about blood of Christ all over your body like a fucking horror movie, or chomping down on his flesh and drinking his blood like a fucking saturnal maniac. You don't have to think about all that. You can be a Christian still, but you don't have to get tied up in the Zionism shit. You don't have to get tied up in their bullshit. You don't have to feel like you have obligations. No, if you don't have that internal diet whatever connection with something up there, then somebody I cut your tether and you're not being informed as to what's right and wrong, and you're not feeling shame or guilt or sadness for doing harm to other people. Then God already left you. You're not a real boy, You're a hylick, and probably for a good reason something you did. Probably he was like pulled that plug out, reeled it up, and got the fuck out of there. Hilex can't can't be can't be helped NPCs if you want to call them, hihlex can't be helped. They've already gone over there. They've gone past the limit of the There is no there is no apologies, there is They don't feel sorrow because so it would be a lie, It would be a scam boy vase. They fit that model perfectly. There are there is no coming back. They've been screwing up with black magic for thousands upon thousands of years. They've been sacrificing animals and children and people and poisoning them to death. They've been killing children. They've been doing all this stuff. And the ones who say yeah, more, even if they're not doing it themselves, which in a lot of the Marcus, a lot of them go through the idf over there at least and over here, they're actively working on destroying a once proud, strong nation. And not to mention the fact that I just told you what they did with the Bolshevik Revolution, murdering at will millions upon millions of people and then starving their death millions upon millions more with the support of our money, for our grandparents' money, great grandparents' money, to do it. Not because we were given a choice, but because there was a new Now there's a federal reserve. So therefore now you have taxes, because it's all about the government, government, their people borrowing at will, crazy wild borrowing of vapor money and making it the the what do you call it, the responsibility of the people to pay it back, not the government, the people. What a great deal, that's what. The same deal that they gave that they gave h William of Orange when he wanted to fight James the Second and dethroning James the Second. Yeah, sure, the sposos will give you everything, but hey, we're going to establish this Bank of England so that the people have to pay us back. If people have to pay you back, all right, Ope, you just lost you too, all of Europe to the Jews. Whoopsie, my bad. Let's go do it over in America. America fights it off for a little while we're of eighteen twelve, because you know, Hamilton did have a twenty year charter with those pieces of shit right after we gained our independence from Britain. Yeah, but Britain's not the crown, dumbass. Britain's the banks, that's who runs them. So you went right back into slavery. And then when they tried to push their you know, the more twenty year charters, more permanence of their central banks, people stood up and said, fuck this, and so they bring it an August Belmont, whom the Belmont Stakes are named after, Kentucky Derby shit right in what's the division? Division? Division? Boom Hey, Since our long game fight with America, no matter if we take this European country and fight them, or that European country and fight them, it's the long game that we're having a trouble with because of the ocean in the distance, and make them kill each other. Americans die on both sides. They both have to borrow from someone. Incredible crushing debt, need, the need to rebuild it after a devastation and everything's destroyed, famine and poisoning and death and disease after a war because everything's contaminated, where's the where's the where's the downside? And by the way, if it's about secession, we can always say it's about slavery. If it's about them leaving our power, because we already control federalism, because that was our idea. Federalists, central government, central banking, one one ruler, and it's not even who they think the ruler is. Yeah, this is good stuff. If you're a fucking Jew, if you're if you're one of these people, if you're one of the Saturn cults. So you think you can walk away from this, you can't walk away. You can't just break off because you don't like what the Union is up to, because they're stomping all over your Bill of rights. What kind of excuse is that? What about our debts? How are we gonna enforce our debts that you may or may not have, but we want to put you under and make you responsible for We're not gonna this small group of states isn't gonna be able to pay us back. You're going to heal as an h E E L. You're going to learn a lesson. We're gonna punish you severely for even considering your independence, for consent of the governed, how they do so far, and what they do right after that? Oh, eighteen sixty five, Wars Over America is dead. America is dead, lost, Constitution lost, habeas corpus lost. Oh, Bert, he wanted to do greenbacks. Dude, Lincoln was a fucking psychotic murderer. He didn't free the slaves. He enslaved everyone to the banking system. Get that through your heads. And I'm sure I figure you guys are listening to this. You've heard me say it a million times. So I speaking to the choir, Preaching to the choir eighteen seventy one. In corporation nineteen thirteen, Federal Reserve, Lee brandeis fucking up the judicial system. Now it's on precedents instead of going back to the letter of the law. Presidents means precedence means erosion. One asshole breaks constitutional law, sets of precedence, So then they go back to the precedents. That works for their favorite because Jews cherry pick, and now they can erode your society. Oh and by the way, he was instrumental in drafting and speaking for in a way Belle bellefour, Belton and Ball four decloration that was mostly lely Brandei's work. And by the way, he was a Frankest too, because there's nothing about that Sigmund Freud Frankest also homosexual heroin are a coke addict, had had a because this is the frankest lifestyle, this is the frankest home life. You do want to fuck your mother because that happens. And your dad also probably rap you know, raped your little bottom little boy, and passes you around the cult. And you've probably chopped off heads of children because this happens in Francism. Probably drank their blood and eat flesh and all that stuff. Because that's the real convenion that you keep on thinking has something to do with Jesus. That was added. That was added. That's their sick Saturn cult shit filtering into your Christianity. It started well before dispensationalism and Schofield. It happened at the beginning. Who the hell started this? Oh, the Jews who claimed that they adopted Christ were now Christians? Did it?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And the Romans are the Romans Saturn the only true Romans that were actually decent people who were trying not to be part of this shit that wasn't mostly Sanhedrin and you know, waved up in the hell were they the mythraism of the nobles that had to be secret even when they were like almost the top dog rulers of you know, in certain areas of that society. There had to be on the download because of all the corruption. And then they say, ah, Sun worship evil. That's Gothic, Aarian, my friend, monotheism. Now, when they corrupt things and they make it like them, then everything looks bad because then there's human sacrifice added to it. No one likes that. No one likes child sacrifice. That's sick and wicked and evil. Well, if you want to paint your if you want to paint your opponent and a bad light, make them like you.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I never again. He's the biggest les bag the rules ever. People didn't elect you, you were appointed boom. You got everything you have from the k g B. He gives you everything. You work for them, leak for leak them for the information they need.
Speaker 11: You love this.
Speaker 1: And throw people in love and you're standing here with that smirk.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: I like out demons makes me feel good. I know Owen is just as bad. He's a he's a scoundrel. He treats people like shit. I mean, the your banned thing is kind of funny. But when I was a retard and I sent this guy some hot sauce, I think I sent him at fifty because he doesn't, let you know, don't don't make me go through a bank or money order or whatever is so come, I send him probably fifty bucks once. I'm a fucking retard for doing that. And then like you know, he turns on people. People were investing in this like bar community thing and all this other crap, and he would he would uh ban those people too when they started asking where the money was going. Because he's a Jew. Right, Let's not forget the fact that he's a Jew calling out Jews, but acts like a Jew still. So I wanted to preface with that he's acting like a scoundrel. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say. I don't know if with audience I'm talking to you right now, but you know, speaking candidly, I don't believe that about everybody, Like I said, my best friend, you know all that stuff. But if you're into practicing Judaism or if you're pretending to be Christian, for drifting. When you still do an act like an asshole to people and steal their money, you're still in You're still a criminal who's a criminal Christian who happens to also have Jewish blood in them, whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean. But anyway, moving on, he's six foot something, right. These people mixed with our people they were. Do you still see them? You still see the oshke nause type and the Sephardics, but they're all like narrow skin, narrow bodied. You don't like skinny Freddie Mercury, uh Perry Ferrell looking frail fox. But even them, they're tall. These people weren't tall. They weren't muscular. They were like feminine bodies with big heads and giant eyebrows and huge noses. That's that's what they were. So you see any other blood, you know, the other type of them. It's a bunch of European inbreeding and like the Rothschilds, but it's still European European mixture in there. They're not pure anything. They got a lot of traits from a noble group of people, but their minds were still crumped from fucking all the shit that they've been doing for the last thousands pound thousands of years. So they used that leverage and then all of their superior wonder what makes them feel that way? Could it be the part of them that's us hm hm Anyway, I.
Speaker 9: Was to listen as Jew debate the Talmud on the jesse Lee Peterson Show, so funny. Jesse Lee Peterson didn't know the talmud existed, and by the end you could see in his eyes where he.
Speaker 2: Was like, what did you say about Jesus?
Speaker 9: And the Jew was like, but we had we we don't believe what he admitted, all the shit about the talent and about.
Speaker 1: There was a group of people that followed me for a while because of my experience that I talked about with him, and I found this group of people that were completely hosed, ripped off, ghosted, done away with so that they had no access to him. He locked him out of you know, to communicate with him, and hundreds upon hundreds of dollars of support went to him, hundreds upon hundreds of dollars of support, and then you know there's one of these things like something something hits him the wrong way and you just said it, You're done, or how convenient. That is, after you've taken hundreds upon hundreds of dollars sometimes thousands from these people that you just oh yeah, especially when you're promising like bear Topia or bear was it bear Taria or some stupid shit like that. For a while, anywhere you go in the community, you'll be able to find bears on this bear map. But all this shit and people, because of the cult of personality here bought into it. And then there was a bunch of people that were like, you know, reformed or recovering or you know what they call it a you try to what the hell's the other word? I can't think of it. Well, anyway, there was a bunch of people that were dejected, and then they started to be turning on you know, talked about Owen and what he was doing on the side and how he shouldn't be trusted so other people wouldn't get closed by him. So that's still a thing, and that's still out there, and that's still happening.
Speaker 9: Jesus is burning an excreman and all this stuff, and Mary was a whore, and.
Speaker 1: Jesus rehabilitating, yeah, rehabilitated, sorry, from being in this cult of bearitarias.
Speaker 9: Worn black magic in Egypt, and he was sactually promiscous. It's all on the Talmud. It's all right there.
Speaker 1: And again are they talking about a real person. They're talking about a person that they made up to have a trope, so they had to talk about him there so people would believe it more because now they says something bad about it. This is how the jew mine works, right, That's how the demon mind works. Of this center cult is you. If you want to really somebody, really believe something, then you criticize it. First, you tell them the story and it's like, yeah, I don't know, okay, But then you have a little group confirming the existence of that by saying something bad about them and making up this whole big thing about how they're all defended by it. But notice they put you in just a separate category. It's called Judaism light and that Judaism light has for its symbol someone being tortured to death. You are the sacrificial class, still the same Abrahamic death cult, but you are you are the category of the sacrificial. You're gonna you're gonna fight other words for the for Judaism. Oh look, that's happened you're gonna You're gonna die anytime we want. We're gonna thin you out whenever we want to thin you out with any of our poisons that we poison you with, whether it's injecting directly into you food, butter air, whatever, more, pharmaceuticals, going to your doctor. We're going to kill you slowly that way. And while we're doing it, we're going to accept every penny that you or your family has ever saved while we kill you, so that there's nothing left for the next generation. That's how we're doing it. That's protocols all day long. By the way, Yeah, that's doesn't sound like a vase at all, does it. And then you have what I sometimes call the muscle or the or the is it the patsy or is it like the uh? The convenient scapegoat is the Muslims. Sometimes they are the battering ram to help destroy the whole empire, that the gates are opened for by the Jews to the Muslims. And then when they, you know, are through being useful, they turn on him and somebody else comes in and kills It's a cycle with them. Oh wow, this declining empire, here's your here's your your your enemy. Like let's say this Cyrus, for for example. Oh yeah, let's what side of that guy. Oh look now he's in charge. Okay, let's see who we can betray him with. Now, gotta keep this, gotta keep this the scheme goal in here. But we're going to be the best friends to whomever is in opposition who wants the power of this territory, and will continue to give them and incentivize them and and give them, you know, access to things they couldn't normally have, so that they can go ahead and destroy this we are. It's like, if this was the mom, they would the guy who snitched. The guy who snitched also gets killed. The guy who sets up the boss also gets killed when the boss gets killed. Because they don't want that type of piece of shit in their midst. That doesn't happen unfortunately with kingdoms. I guess.
Speaker 9: They were like, so do you guys lie about it? And he's like, well, we have to to avoid persecution. And they're like, so you blaspheme Jesus Christ and say that his mother was a whore, and then you lied.
Speaker 1: In and that's the whole panterrit story.
Speaker 9: That dude, everybody and your excuse is that people get mad at you. And he's like, we have no other choice, everybody. That's why, Like what's coming is so dark, and I want to do everything I can to give people a good option of Like you know.
Speaker 1: Is the audio on the video too loud? I see it like redlining over here on let me see if I can try something a lot. It's good at filters, gain is a semi fiddy. Maybe I can drop it. That's a little bit. See if there just makes it better. But it's like redlining when he talks, but he's also yelling, so I don't know. It is vibrating and making like a buzz.
Speaker 9: Then we gotta not do that, just focusing on the good in your life and not connecting to these vices and these.
Speaker 1: But he doesn't really have a whole lot to offer. I'm sorry, We're gonna move on. This is interesting, But is this just another ove ploy? Is my? Is my main question here? This guy had for his first guest on The John Stewart Show, another discussing individual by the name of Howard's Dern. Remember Johnson Stewart rocks. Okay, John Stewart doesn't rock, but his show does and they always show clip. It was like the clips of his first episode was with With with Howard Stern, and it's like that the clip is like, I'm I'm home like a squirrel. I'm six ft five, I'm hung like a pimple. Yeah, that's that's comedy tos.
Speaker 6: I know what I'm seeing, and I have a moral clarity about what I'm seeing.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's he already he starts with a joke. He's still a comedian. I have a moral clarity, and I identify as ov.
Speaker 6: I'm seeing. I think as someone who was raised in Judaism.
Speaker 2: That's what taught me the Talmud.
Speaker 1: But because that's really what modern Judaism is. It's not it's not the toll rock so raping little girls at age three, bang a little old nine year old boys? Like, what part of it are you talking about?
Speaker 6: That? This is wrong?
Speaker 1: What I'm something else is wrong? Okay? Yeah, when you're when you when you justify those other things that are much more horrific, How how strong are you on other things being wrong?
Speaker 6: Seeing happening in Gaza is wrong. I feel like a crazy.
Speaker 1: It's like they're trying to mimic human behavior, but failing. It's wrong. It's wrong. It goes a little bit beyond wrong.
Speaker 6: Dude, person, I feel like I'm watching something that is so self evidently inhumane and horrific, and.
Speaker 1: To be He's gotten more and more jewey looking at as you get older.
Speaker 6: Told that I have to shut up because I risk the Jewish state by speaking out.
Speaker 16: I mean, even Israel's leading human rights organization, but Selim is just us come out with a report saying they believe this is genocide. It is Ralph Palestine. It's Jews who all enjoy legal supremacy and citizenship and Palestinians who are denied basic rights.
Speaker 1: I saw an article reminds me of a cartoon character. This guy on the left.
Speaker 6: At times, Brett Stevens, I think, and his argument was, Okay, we're good.
Speaker 18: Have you guys heard the rumor that Jews caused the Black Death by poisoning the wells. There's no way that could be true because they would never do that.
Speaker 1: Right, you're using goats to contaminate the will.
Speaker 18: Yeah, that's definitely not a goat that they just dipped in there.
Speaker 2: This this Jewish is definitely not contamidating.
Speaker 1: They look the same though, don't they with those piots on the side of their head. It's like they don't want to stop looking godyl.
Speaker 18: Definitely, they definitely didn't do the black best either, have you guys?
Speaker 1: Yea, oh, here's a I think rock well right.
Speaker 8: I am going to expose what the Jews are doing to back integration, race mixing, and these race riots. And I think when the people find out.
Speaker 1: That, I don't know how real this guy was, but it's whatever.
Speaker 8: Jews are behind it and have financed it, I think the people are going to understand why the Jews don't like me specifically.
Speaker 3: To war, Sir.
Speaker 8: I don't want the world to go to war. I want to stop the riots. I want to stop the exploitation of black people by the Jews for the purpose of destroying the American Constitutional Republican. I am going to expose.
Speaker 2: This.
Speaker 1: Soun's funny. How many more have we got though? I got to get through this ship so we can get on with our lives. There's still more, for fuck's sake, get out in my life, is what I'm meant to say. Well, here, let's do this.
Speaker 14: Did you guys hear about the Israeli pedophile of the United States land Off.
Speaker 2: I know you're like, which one.
Speaker 14: The head of Israeli's cyber defense, or as I call it, Iron Chrome, got busted in Vegas for soliciting a minor online the.
Speaker 2: One thing you can't do in Vegas.
Speaker 14: So you can gamble your life savings, gun down a famous rapper. You can steal a tiger from Mike Tyson. Just stay away from the kids. You can literally bet on any number as long as it's higher than eighteen is what I've said. Got in Vegas the police engaged in a sting operation.
Speaker 2: No music was made. That joke would have killed in the eighties.
Speaker 14: Undercutter officer pose as a fifteen year old girl, which, let's face it, kind.
Speaker 2: Of a sweet gig.
Speaker 14: Okay, I'm good for a cop to write same level of emotional intelligence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, totally.
Speaker 14: Eight men were busted, including a pastor shocking and an Israeli official, Tom Alexandrovitch aka Peeping Tom, who is the head of.
Speaker 1: Cybers pastor, Yeah, how much you want to bet he was a Christian zion which is a complete contradiction of terms.
Speaker 14: Security for Israel clearly uh security flaw Iran take notes you want to get in just pose a fifteen year old girl. The iriny too is Alexandrovitch was in Vegas for a conference about hacking, and ironically he got hacked.
Speaker 2: So clearly not very good at his job. He needs to go back to school.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, I don't understand the feminine male thing, like I'm already skinny like a bitch and I'm gonna start dang it's is it because you take it in the rumper? Is that right?
Speaker 11: Is that?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 14: He uh no, no, they caught him, They confronted him, and he was like, oh, I didn't know her age. The crope out clearly is at fifteen, and he claims he thought it was eighteen. Very unlike in Israeli to inflate the numbers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look how they had to put this up there, so that oh yeah he meant this and definitely not that of that fraudocoust thing.
Speaker 5: Is that not ironic?
Speaker 14: The head of Israeli cyber defense turns out to be a cyber predator. Actually not chocking at all when you're familiar with how Israelis do self defense.
Speaker 2: Kind of predatorial, you know what I mean.
Speaker 14: We're lucky he didn't lest the whole hospital because he said Mamas was underneath it busted. Alexandrovitch was basically like, I need to make a phone call. And then somebody let the officers know. They're like, yeah, you can.
Speaker 2: Let this guy go. So the question is like, who did he call? Elaid? Maxwell?
Speaker 5: Better call Saul?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? Like he got off very quickly.
Speaker 1: That's not a great way to say it, but.
Speaker 2: He he uh, they let him out.
Speaker 14: National media is hardly even covering this story, literally only local Vegas media because you know what happens in Vegas.
Speaker 1: That's the end of it. I didn't cut it. Oh two doors. Give me why dude's rolling in it for and he's using this What are you doing, Mike, I'm sorry, just noticing things. What are you doing about the starving children in gaz out?
Speaker 2: What are you doing taking money from a pack with respect?
Speaker 9: That's something that is infiltrated our government, a pack.
Speaker 15: Money watch Congressman Jake Auchincloss discover in real time that his voters know he's bought and paid for it by the Israeli lobby.
Speaker 1: I wondered whether if you had not he full mouthed that thing, he didn't put his lips to it. He didn't put his lips to it like this. It was like him trying to go over the top of the whole thing. That's not his first rodeo, if you know what I mean, Jesus Christ. It was about as thick as this thing, Like I have a spout, But could you imagine trying to put your mouth over the entire hole? That's what he just did. He's got some seriously strange activities in his hobby list.
Speaker 19: I would say, accepted a pack money, whether you change your feeling about speaking about Israel Palestine.
Speaker 1: Uh here, let me mouth this microphone first and do a little rock and pack and forth, and I can answer.
Speaker 20: I think we we as citizens and as policymakers, have to hold in our heads competing.
Speaker 1: Can you just answer the fucking question?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Convictions and ideas me personally, I'm.
Speaker 1: I think things that are easy to say yes to or what I should say now, and maybe by the time I'm done leading you down this trail, you forget your own question.
Speaker 7: Yeah, concerned with APEC and I was just wondering if you, particularly or anyone you know of, has any plans to try to reduce this problem.
Speaker 9: What are you doing to prevent the use of our taxes to starve and kill people in gossip.
Speaker 2: If you weren't looked at my eyes.
Speaker 20: I've addressed on gaza now on I think three separate occasions. So we're gonna keep moving on.
Speaker 19: So I know you don't really want to take any more questions about Gaza, but I'm gonna ask you to think about it.
Speaker 2: Starvation is not It's not that my tax dollars.
Speaker 1: Should go through. So I hear the right. You think you'd have more tax dollars to spend if starvation was the outcome, right, because it means you're not even buying food. But in reality, there's shit tons of food that the Israelis are either eating, passing around to you know, like they pass around free health care because we pay for their entire lives, or you know, selling it for profit like the little happy merchants. Do you send in your aid, it gets blocked, people are still dying, and then they sell it for a profit or it just goes bad.
Speaker 20: The sense of emotional urgency behind Godzove addressed that issue. I'm not going to continue to address.
Speaker 1: The issue, right. I addressed the issue to his satisfaction. Well, that's all the matters then, as long as you address it to your satisfaction. Oh, this is them just you know, throwing a yeah, that was not nice. Oh here's something that might be of interest to people who holds the key to Christianity's greatest shrine two Muslim Palestinian. Muslim Palestinian families. Listen to the words, two Muslim Palestinian families who have been the formal caretakers of Christendom's holiest site for more than thirteen hundred years. The key to one of Christianity's holiest sites, Jerusalem's Church of Holy Sepulcher, is held by two Muslim Palestinian families, and it has been for centuries. That goes back to Saladin and the founder of the Ayubid dynasty. This is more than just tradition. It is the very essence of Jerusalem, part of what makes the Old Cities cultural and religious history so special. Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion, and do not expel you from your homes from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly. Somebody said nine eleven was ever a sound bin lad and it was always Israel. Yeah, but he played his part at least when he was shooting Russians in the Russeau Afghan War, which we were also funding, because he was a CIA. Yes, then when he wanted to burn him, maybe they went the other route. Israel Satan you guys, do you have to do that stuff? And that's this is like low level intellect. I don't know what if you think you're clever when you're not being clever. But I just want to let you know that it's not clever to say Israel. I mean, it's it's worth it's worse to say Satan Yahoo. I think because it's like yeah and yahood by itself, the name itself should be considered discussing and an insultant and of its own, especially since he's Milakowski. It's it's it's his way of saying he's a yahooooooo, right, which is the Yao Sabaoth worshipers or Saturn. That's what that prefix is, right, Okay, suffix. But I mean it's like, come on, you can do better than this. And but of course this person's low interet because they also said you know they had to throw this at the end here. And as long as I put enough crosses on here, people won't criticize me. I will. I just did.
Speaker 19: When the Islamic warrior Saladin conquered the Crusaders and took control of Jerusalem, all right, he entered into an agreement that the Muslims would protect the Christian churches, and so he appointed two Muslim families. Some people think he deliberately chose to just to make sure one didn't get out of control.
Speaker 2: And you know, count of a balance of power. Okay.
Speaker 19: The one family is Judah and the other family is nasa B all right, and both of these families have been in Jerusalem for you know, close to one thousand years, and each generation has passed down the key, the key, right, the physical key.
Speaker 2: Mister Judah said.
Speaker 1: It's lasted a lot longer than a hot pink tible.
Speaker 19: I's got to say that the key he presently has is eight hundred years old.
Speaker 2: This is a Muslim, I mean not to be Juda is a Muslim. And he said it's awesome.
Speaker 3: It's a great honor for Muslim to hold the key to the Church of the Holy Supulka, which is the most important church in Christendom.
Speaker 2: That's not disrespect. We don't hear this in America.
Speaker 19: We don't hear because what we had been told is Americans, you should hate Muslims, you should kill Muslims because they were going.
Speaker 17: To tear down all the churches and basically just ransack them and everything else. But here we have two families that for nearly a thousand years have actually been watching over yes Christian Church.
Speaker 10: That's right.
Speaker 19: So who planted into our minds here in America that we should hate and kill Muslims? Who planted that fought in our head because it came into our society after nine to eleven.
Speaker 1: Bullshit, It came in way before that. Does they forget eighties? In Libya? No Goodoffrey. You gotta get rid of Gooffre because he won't let us take all his oil and you won't low a central banking there. And he's given everybody free shit because he's using the proceeds of his own oil in the ground, because he says it's the peoples, it's in there, it's in their land. The proceeds of selling oil he's benefiting the society with because he was kind of like that guy in Germany caring about his people. But I think he actually stepped up the game a little bit. Well, Jimmy probably didn't have a whole lot of resources like that, but you know, who knows what would have happened if they weren't dealing with a fucking war at the same time.
Speaker 19: So nine to eleven was a calculated, planned operation and it changed everything in our country. And so we were saturated with media propaganda. Which who owns the media in this country? So we're saturated with this media propaganda. You Americans, you need to hate.
Speaker 1: So I'm guessing these are non Christian, Zionists, Evangelicals. Is this what I'm supposed to understand for this?
Speaker 2: Muslims.
Speaker 19: You need to go to war, you need to send your sons to go kill Muslims, all right, And yet when you go to the Middle East you find out that the Muslims, like Christians, are taking care of Christian churches.
Speaker 5: Yes, do not hold animosity against Christians Americans, excepting the case where Americans are pushing for war in their countries or trying to take their land.
Speaker 19: So they've lived together. They've lived together for centuries and centuries. Jews, Christians, and Muslims have lived together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but one of those three has always been quietly plotting with the other, with one of those other two to take out the other guy. That's the problem with having that third element, that one that starts with a jay involved in any other society, is that that's the reason why these things are rupped, because they're never satisfied. They tell you this, they tell you that the books teach you, teach them this. The ones that aren't fully what do you call it, religious or talmudic, whatever you want to call that, craziness who don't think of the supremacy that's evolving. If they don't read those books but they follow the cult mentality, if they're not doing any of that, well then maybe there's maybe they're just like everyone else. But those are not as well. Tho'se an't the ones you see very much of. I mean, I have a friend as an example of that, but most of them are. I mean, isn't it attractive to be like, yeah, you're telling me, I'm like chosen and awesome and I get to have anything, and I got this whole network of people that are gonna help me make get rich by screwing everybody else over and they're all just cattle anyway. Yeah, sounds like a good plan, you know.
Speaker 19: For centuries.
Speaker 1: Oh here's our buddy. You know this guy is right.
Speaker 5: Jewish historians record old Jewish.
Speaker 1: It's very u it's very poor resolution, but that's Dave.
Speaker 5: Documents showing how the slave trade was so thoroughly Jewish. The slave auctions throughout the Americas.
Speaker 2: Had to close on Jewish Brazil.
Speaker 5: We see far more African slaves in North America. Hey Woodson, there another official Jewish historical society in this book, Jews and Colonial Brazil, Page a seventy two and seventy three wrote quote, the virus who appeared at the auctions were almost always Jews.
Speaker 1: And because here that black people here, that every other people who've ever been enslaves, including other Europeans and children out of Europe. The churches were sending children over to the Americas that they would rip off the treat off the street. Priests would do this, come here and then next thing and they're on a boat. They they needed a slave labor. This is like early sixteen hundred and shit like that that was happening. That was happening with the clergy. They were stealing children in Europe because of theirs. Again, who are they really? Are they cryptocraptos, black competitors.
Speaker 5: They could buy slaves at low prices. If it happened at the date of such an auction fell on a Jewish holiday, the auction had.
Speaker 2: To be postponed.
Speaker 5: Something the Jewish histories of the New World began to learn of a careful recorder Jewish history that you and I are not permitted to know.
Speaker 1: It's doing their little dance.
Speaker 5: That's I discovered that many centuries before the Transatlantic slave trade, that Jews had dominated the slave trade in the entire Western world of the last two thousand years, even as far back as Roman times. Funk and Wagnall's Jewish Encyclopedia, Volume ten, page forty eight writes.
Speaker 1: Quote stick that in your funking' Wagnalls, I always had fun with that name.
Speaker 5: The trade and slave recomptituted the main source of livelihood for the Roman Jews. In the fifth century, Pope Gelasius permitted Jews introduced slaves from Gaul into Italy on.
Speaker 1: The condition the pope introducing allowing Jews to introduce slaves. Ye, I wonder if that Pope had some I don't know, familial connection with these people. It wouldn't be it wouldn't be the first time, wouldn't be the last time, hope, sir. Usually just a cloak for the oil they especially now that you well, we just lost them. But so sad who who? Yeah, I hope Francis is the Jesuit.
Speaker 5: They work non Christian. In the eighth century, Charlemagne explicitly allowed the Jews to act as intermediaries in the slave trade. In a History of the Jews from Babylonian Exile.
Speaker 1: To Me not not the one by Yusus Melons, which is the new history of the Jews.
Speaker 5: In the World War Two, published by the Jewish publication Society of America, the author writes, quote, the Jews were among the most important slave dealers in European society. And he's a quote in the.
Speaker 1: Famous being called an important murderer. He's the most important murderer, He's the most important slave trader. He's the most important child in molester. You know what I mean. It's like important negative thing.
Speaker 5: But Jewish historian Jacob Marcus in the Psyclopedia Britannica, he matter of factly talks about the Jewish control commerce. Like quote in the Dark Age is the commerce.
Speaker 1: You don't have to go back to the Middle Ages to talk about commerce being one hundred percent controlled by the whole concept of value was instilled by their spells, their bullshit witchcraft. Remember gold and silver was what maybe had been was naturally utilized to established wealth. And who do you think brought that came up with that originally? Probably somebody who found a whole stash of this shiny metal. So this is gonna be what's wealth now because I have a lot of it. And uh yeah, but that's slowly changed into a bunch of bogus paper. But I can get out of hearing something in my microphone? Is this reverberating in anybody's ears? Are you hearing like a like a tiny whistle by chance?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right, doctors, don't worry, the extray won't harm you. Also, doctors hiding behind something exactly I don't know why. Yes, these are great. If this image doesn't, yeah, I know. I didn't understand what this was at first. I thought this was a shopping cart with a with a with a what do you call it? I thought this was a shopping cart when I first saw this with When somebody did, I didn't understand what what I was looking at. Then I realized, oh my god, Okay, yes, yes, I gotta save that one. That's a good one. File. Come on, but Jesus against you. There a big why constitution, republic repair kits too easy steps? Well, I mean is that really good enough for I mean, are they too good for that? I mean, I mean, sorry, is that too good for them? There we go, repeat as often as necessary? Yeah, I mean, if they're going to pin intestines to a tree and make people run around it, I don't think that this is I don't think they deserve that. I think they deserve like impalement. Besides, when you impale somebody, you can decorate the perimeter of your territory with that which you just impaled. So if you impale enough of them, you have them all around your perimeter. That is a really, really awesome deterrent for evil to practice their shit in your land. They see what happens when people try to do that, and they will think twice, because the last thing evil is is heroic or brave. If they're not sending other bodies in to die for them, they're not heroic or brave. That's not heroism anyway. You are really going to let me You're really gonna lest some rich jus importing yours and Muslims into your seven hundred thousand year old white bloodline without a fight. Well they just got bigger, Like where am I? Oh yeah, you can see that. Okay, when your doctor has a sense of humor, that's that's softful. Look, I even just said it. I I just said it out loud. What it was, what I just read it without trying to the guy I hope feels telling me how great if he can die is Yeah, No, I'm gonna eat. I'm a I'm a keto carnifer. Basically contrary to long term so they actually I'll have to look at those later. They still stay in here, which I think is cool. Yeah, yeah, exactly. You need cholesterol. It's for your brain too. The majority of your brain is cholesterol. Why do you think Staton drugs are making everybody have dementia? And and I'm talking like there're fifty people are freaking falling out? How much you want to bet? Uh? Bruce Willis is on some sort of status or was or is still these are all good I'm gonna look at these letters, Crystal night. Thank you. When you've been working on manifesting money and you get an email from the Nigerian prince offering you for a million. Oh, that's funny. A few shots get yours today. Yeah, they have a shot for everything these days. Yeah, that's my daughter's initials. That's awesome, my little f you to the world. That's why I said. Their claim of being Gosh chosen makes a lot of a lot more sense when you realize they worship stating exactly yeah there God.
Speaker 14: Yes.
Speaker 1: But first of all, okay, cool, take my license. It's not it's not something I need to travel and do whatever anyway, because it's not commerce on the road. There's no need for a license. You're not wearing a uterant. That means mine won't work. Yeah, the bus on the ball that work. I can't get a buzz unless everyone else drinks too. Pro vacine trying to show others what's in vaccinations. Yeah, yeah, it's not even if you don't know. It's the whole point is anything that air, water, everything, it's a shock to the system. There's one hole for food and one hole for nutrients. Any other direction it's a shock to your system because it's not going through the gut to analyze and strip it of any of its toxins before it gets into your rest of your system. If you're bypassing that like when people do with the injections, when they're doing like testosterone or whatever else they're doing for the different types of injectable steroids. Uh yeah, all the impurities, all the fact that there's it's directly poison. Oh well, if you take the oral ones, your gut destroys that, well, good, then it's not supposed to be in your body. You have fucking moron. If your gut is destroying, it is doing it for a reason. Why does everybody out try to outthink nature?
Speaker 18: Like?
Speaker 1: Your body is trying to keep you alive. It's has innate wisdom. There's nothing that you should be screwing with. Oh I'm gonna trick my body. I'll show it. Yeah, and then you die a cancer like lylazatis. Okay, have fun with that. I mean, I would love to take short cuts and get fucking if I thought I was going to live another ten years, because they're all going to die anyway, because they're all going to get murdered. Yeah, maybe I'll start doing steroids. But you know, I like the way my weener functions right now. I don't want to mess with that. And you know, especially when I have zero problem with that, I don't want to create problems for it. Communists one week after their revolution, there's nothing to eat. There's a lot of these. I'm trying to get to the bottom. Funny money exactly. Yeah, you love this. I love this meme. No, no, no, mister Jesus, no here, Ah, that's sick. I think this just goes on forever. No, there it goes hey list art even Germany is here. I can't speak, but it's okay. Oh well there's still more. Yeah, all right, so we got to that and there. So I don't even know where I was anymore? Where I am? What the hell am I doing right now?
Speaker 5: The Western Europe was largely in his hand, in particular the slave trade. Not only were Jews the principal slave traders, they had markedly hired per capital holdings of slaves than the non juice.
Speaker 6: Jewish a storm.
Speaker 1: Yes, this guy's interesting, but it's good. This is old. Everybody's seemed this, I think. But whatever, Vegas basis, who are the doors here? Oh Man, Howard the pornographer STOREM Yes, exactly, ah Man, Hello, Steve Hubo says, working and listening low bandwidth audio sounds great. Thank you, Bud. I appreciate you for checking in and getting me an answer to that. Yeah, yeah, if I'm is it man? You know, I mean she was, she's something. I don't know. She looks like that doll. And I know people have done that, you know, slow more faced with a doll, but I mean those cheeks, she's she's she's what they call it, mechanically uh assembled rather than separated. Still chicken though, Liberals that feel guilt for our government arming Israel but expect no guilt from Jews for what their government does with those weapons. We'st liberals use a couple, a coat, use a cope that is easily debunked. That they blame Israel but not Jews, right right, right? I think it's uh, well, what is yeah?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 1: What are they comprised of?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 1: What are they actually comprised of?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: It's not Irish people and Israel? What are they comprise of?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: What's allowed that that? What allows that to happen it's got to be the Eskimas, got to be the Eskimas. All right, let's check over here and see if there's anything on the air. There's a couple of milks here, Milk is in the house. What's that milk? Wow, there's a lot going on here. Ohen is full of shit? Good call. He still has his handlers. He was talking about his stupid show wants Sullivan and Sullivan. What the fuck is that? Gordon ball talk tall freak? Yeah, and then where do you get his hYP us from us? Sullivan and son little fucking stupid Carneie juice show. I am sure Owen bangs well into six figures from these.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well he also yeah, before that, he's like talking down to people how they're so stupid, Like how did you not have an apartment in La that when you bought it was it was worth eight hundred thousand, but when you sold it you made eleven million off it, like like like everybody else in the world, you know, like like regular people. Yeah, yeah, like that fucking scumbag. Oh yeah, I'm sitting here in wherever he is, Washington or wherever with the shittiest band with every because he can't afford to, like, I don't know, tell his he could, he could literally tell his community get get fiber, but he he's no. The boy gets the boy slop, you know. So everybody's huddled around the fireplace with Owen while he talks down to you and takes your money and tells everybody that they're stupid in their band. But then he says he's Christian, because you know, that's the drift. And he sits there on his stacks of money begging like he's poor. Definitely not a jew. Oh yeah, definitely not Owen. His father is a butt thumper of younger boys. That's all, no big deal. He's not fighting, just plays his hand, you know. You know, piano was good though. I mean, I'm not saying that makes you a better person for playing the piano. I'm just saying it's a skill.
Speaker 17: You know.
Speaker 1: Sullivan and Son, it's like a sand Frond and Son with juice. He's from Fulton. I'm from the like there's Fonda in Fultonville. Fonda was actually established by like Henry Fondo's family. I'm from upstate New York. It's a little loud, okay, it is a little loud. Are you talking about? So when was that put in there? Is it because somebody told me to screw around my audio last time and I didn't want to do that? Is it the desktop audio from the videos are you talking about? You're talking about the audio that they made me put You know, you know, I'm gonna change the filters on this thing again. Gain, I'm dropping it. I'm dropping my game to nine point two. That's not too bad. That's not too bad, all right, that's save now, that's just a close in the audio dicible rating. I think I'm gonna do alters and go ahead. That's wrong with I'm gonna leave it at that from now. But the desktop audio is at two point one, and I think that's way more than the movie. Gonna drop the game on this one. I'm just doing a little tiny bit so I don't make it too low for whatever reason. All right, So let's get into back into what we were doing. I mean, I like doing these things. We could probably pick up the rest of these tomorrow. There's not that matter. Let's let's let's leave on a good note here, Reliday ready.
Speaker 4: From under my bag?
Speaker 2: Can't right by white black harder? Here you go?
Speaker 1: You think cat people are a bunch of pussies, get it. So we're going to get into this now. And this might be one of those things where I have to go run to a large amount and then come back to the show. I don't know. I got to get in there before four o'clock. I think I already fucked myself. Right, Do I have at least one more day worth of clothing that I can? Yeah, I told you what happened to the last Rosine broke and we rent our home. Our house. It's like a twenty seven hundred square foot house with a pool. We paid when we first got here, we paid the same amount I paid for a like. I didn't realize it was modular at the time that I was a manufactured house. I thought it was like just a regular house. It looked like a radio house from the outside. But then I realized how shitty the AC and keating was. And it cost me like seven hundred dollars a month with SDG and E. That was in twenty sixteen. It's like, fuck, this place we're out here is eighteen hundred bucks a month plus that I was like. We got here and I was like, wow, there's places here for like fourteen hundred dollars and Rebecca's like, yeah, but they don't have a pool. I'm like, yeah, we didn't have a pool before, like like still twice the size.
Speaker 5: It's like.
Speaker 1: So when we looked at, I was like, fine, we'll look at We'll keep looking, and then I found this place. It's we had a thirteen hundred was it thirteen hundred square foot house? We went into a twenty seven hundred square foot house with a pool and my daughter learned how to swim when she was like three, so it was perfect. It actually worked out perfect. Uh, but it was the same price, but I had twice the size house. They've since raised in one one one email when text message like, oh yeah, we're aggregating to the real estate prices and it's going to be twenty three hundred dollars from No. One five hundred dollars Like that, are you now your mind? I was like, you need to give me two months to adjust to this. This is like as we're losing our store during the COVID shitthole. Hell, just coming out of a lockdown. Oh by the way, oh by the way, a bunch of Californians are fleeing so now your property taxes and make it make whatever their property assessment is higher, and you know, bracket this and bracket that. Here's five hundred dollars more a month in your rent. Like nobody wants to fucking move. I don't want to move into something smaller, and you look around and you're like, yeah, that's everybody's charging that now, so may as well stay put. And I have to go through the hell of moving, right, cost thousands of dollars to move just to get your shit out of place, plus the time and energy and effort in your lack of making money while you're doing that other thing. So yeah, we stayed, but at least we get people to fix our stuff on their time. But anyway, the little latches saying it's we can't, we can't. There was something going on with the drum spinning, like the slashy part wasn't slashing, so we took it apart. And then Rebecca's like, no, they told me to as like that bolt was in there pretty good. It's like it could have been cried. But also I think there's something else going on. I think maybe they just tightened it. She's like, well, they're not supposed to do that. It does only do like a quarter turn. After I was like, that's not even sciency, like there should be. If they're gonna want out a certain torque, they should tell you use a fucking torque wrench. They're like, oh yeah, they said it out the tight end too much. So I'm thinking there's two issues.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: She did tighten it hard enough to the little you know bowl at the bottom, and then when she put the top on, she said she moved something by accident because she had some some something stuck in there so that the latch would work right. And now it's not. So it's not. It keeps on kicking off like it's uh like like the latch. There's something wrong with the latch. So now we got to get somebody to come in. So now I got to go find a freaking laundering math to doe my clothes. And I'm kind of running out like I have don't I like no CM socks. I'm wearing socks that covered my ankle right now. I'm not I'm not happy about it. So whatever, So let's watch this, by the way one last time because I'm going to get up in a stretch my legs drink a crate them, maybe grab another coffee, whatever else. I can't think of everything I'm gonna but I'm gonna come back in shortly. But let's just let's just do this rundown real quick, all right, So we'll do it from rumble this time. You see it right here, it says get doctor Mounsels wholefold settments for your ninetieth central revitalizing nutrients. Here there it is. You click this and you scroll down. It says BB five right here. You can even copy this right click copy. Then click this one two three right on the top. This is how you get your ninety central nutrients one two three, And then you scroll. You have to hit kit you typically if you'll have to hit the load more button. Scroll a little bit more, and then you'll find the one that says I P six supreme with an acetol. That's the fourth component to make your nineties central nutrients. Okay, And like I said previous, I highly I've gone through hernia. Okay, I know what if I know how horrible it is. I had a bump for two years. It happened while I was while covid are. I was going to a gym that didn't shut down yet, but had all these stupid rules, and it was a crappy gym at first, you know, until I found another gym. But they were open when everybody else is closed, so that was a positive. But I was I never did squats. I used the Smith machine one night, but you know, it's like slides back and forth, it's on like it stabilizes itself basically. So I think I squatted too low and maybe I pushed with the wrung muscles on the way up. Maybe I used too much of my abdominals or something. I don't know, But I didn't notice the bump even then, like right away, so I don't even know if it was that, or it was something like coughing or throwing up or something like that, like a convulsion. I don't know what split it could have been the squad. I'm assumed it was something underload and pressure that caused it, but I don't know. So copper stops that shit from happening. It's that's your elastin right, your strengthen it and regardless, I mean, there's a limit to everything. If you're getting squeezed by a book and tricks or you probably have a couple hernias but I mean for everything else, there's core copper, you know. So I've been taking this religiously ever since because I don't like hernias. Sometimes when certain things happen, like I'll feel like a sharp pain in my adominal's higher and I'm like, fuck, no, I don't want anything terring, because that's what that feeling is, that's terring. I'm like, what did I just do? He's too hard, like come on, So yeah, the core copper is a big deal to me. And remember BB five gives you your discount. There's a lot of other things on here that will wait for doctor Manso to come back on to uh, you know, pick out which once he wants. This is my website, that's my book all right on the way, I have two. This is what happens when people order for me. It takes them. It takes forever. If I don't have them in stock, it takes forever for in my opinion, in reference to how Amazon typically is, you know, boom oh, I blink my eyes and the doorbell ring and there's the package. Now it takes longer. They slow walk everything to the to the authors. I had a bunch of the six x nine Barnes and Noble versions of this book, but people bought the other ones that were from Amazon. So now I've contacted everybody who worded one, and they're they're on they're on the way. But there will be at least one extra of the hardcovers, and they will be I think two extra of the tall paperback versions of my book, so the next people won't have to wait as long. When then when they finally come in and uh yeah, not sauce all day, bra And if you want to could for that. I got one for that too. It's called one stop shop, okay, all right, and then you can get for doctor Glennon from here doctor Moss actually, well stuff here and if you want his book boom, there you go and try Blue Is Tinctures. Chaka Chaga, get the chaga. Okay, let's go into the show here. I think I'm just gonna play it from the beginning. Well, five minutes is his Uh it's just a bunch of timer thing. There's a lot here. There's a lot here. We might skip around for timesake, but there's a lot here.
Speaker 2: And away away we go. What's up YouTube week hours?
Speaker 1: All right, come on, let's get to it.
Speaker 2: However, once in a while someone will from the videos that I've been doing on YouTube, the funny how God works the stories. Let's get news control controls you. It's here, it's now, it's raw, and this is whatever comes out is gonna come out and YouTube. Everything I say today is just to go I don't know any facts. I'm not a scientist, I'm not a doctor, I'm not a politics it's all.
Speaker 1: Hundred Yeah, these are all fake titles that make you feel like you have some sort of expertise when you don't, so that people people power to an intellectual inferiority because someone's wearing a coat and has a piece of paper in their wall, so if that person lies to them, they're not gonna question it. That's what you just you know what I mean, Like, well, we gotta stop, we gotta stop acting like we're not all scientists. That there's only certain people that can figure the shit out because they know tough math, tough math when bullshit bullshit, they're going down the wrong path in the first place. Just because they can accurately go down that wrong path doesn't mean anything. I can accurately go down the wrong path with the wrong mental Uh, framework and conception of this problem in the first place. Right, Why does he just have stacks one hundred dollars bills everywhere? Wouldn't that be nice?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: These are my props? Your props? Is this the pillow guy here? The fuck is that he's got a bunch of juice on his desk writing dinosaurs or Godzilla.
Speaker 2: Percent entertainment. Don't take anything I say seriously. So with all that sugar boogie boogie, let's let's move along. So while I'm looking at my DMS on uh on Instagram, I want to show you the power. See, people don't believe in brainwashing. I'm gonna I'm gonna give you a great example right now, how powerful news controls your brain, controls your emotions, and controls your mind blind blindly. Here's a d M. Okay, you can't even am I I shouldn't say all the words, but I'm not gonna. I'm not gonna use the words that were that were watching Kardashians when all sent in his phone is going bing bing bing bing, big dude blowing you up on YouTube right now? You said that Jim Brew is an e f in punk ass mother efin sucking Putin's donkey U ef In sucked? Was that you well? And normally I gotta be honest with you. I do not respond to this because I know this is an unhinged human being. This is this is unhinged.
Speaker 1: And so I laughed.
Speaker 2: I put the laughed emojis up and then I simply sent him a video to humanize it. And I said, do you feel better? And he yeah, real funny, mother effort. Putin is ef and bombing and killing innocent Ukrainians, you piece of And he goes on and on and on, and I said, so what does that have to do with me? What is what is Putin and me being a mother effort and all this? And I wish you to think about and we go into it. I'm gonna show you how we went to this, and he goes I said, was to have to do with me? Which he replies, you it talking Zelensky. He's a mother efn hero.
Speaker 17: A.
Speaker 2: Okay. I love a man in tights. I love Zaelensky's old videos when he's got his tights and he's flamboyant and he's an actor and a comedian before he became your hero. I gave I get it, I can see how he's probably a great decorator. He probably can ice, skate, figure skate like a mofoat. I bet you Selensky must be able to do any of these when he's on the skates and come around and whatever rocks your boat? Brother, And so I wrote, oh, okay, and I said, listen, man, the world is a stage, my friend, loving peace to us. All, okay, it's all just a show, and it is. It's a show. And when humanity understands that, you'll start being you'll start understanding things better. So he writes, come on, man, you know better than that. So I said to him, who's in entertainment and goes behind the curtain and who sees things that the public will never ever be able to see or possibly ever be able to handle? Or me, maybe you should ask yourself that question. I have nothing to gain but revealing what I know nothing. I said, good conversation, take care. And then I sent him a video and he couldn't get it. So I sent him this audio. Are we able to play this car? Because I could play it right here. If we can't, can you play it? Or no? Okay? Nothing about except for what you've seen, think of this. You don't know me and I don't know you.
Speaker 21: Yet you allowed a situation that most likely you don't live there, you know nothing about except for what you've seen on television and whatever political beliefs you hear, and that enraged you and blind imded you to the point where you reached out to me that you don't even know.
Speaker 2: You know nothing about me and I know nothing about you, and.
Speaker 21: The words you spewed were so hateful you probably could kill if you had to.
Speaker 2: That's the power of controlling your emotions. That's the power. Now. I'm not going to try to convince you. Anything I'm gonna say is let peace get in your heart. Bro, Don't let things control you like that. Your life is too valuable to allow that in your heart. That's all. Have a great day. The general public will never know what truly goes on behind the scenes, and it is frightening when you truly know which, he replies, I guess I'll let my emotions get the best of me from watching some of your video clips, and for that I apologize. You're a talented guy and that's why I follow you on Instagram. I guess we'll just have to agree to disagreem political matters. Sorry for sorry for that, And I said, and this is how we get back to human conversation. I don't know how to explain this to everyone. The word politics. All it does is put you in a category. How do you see Zelensky? If I say Zelenski was wearing tights, which he was, and Zelensky was a actor comedian, which he was, how does that make you so angry? I'll tell you why, because this twenty four seven Sosky Russia bad? Russia bad? What the who gives a rats ass? Do you live there? Do you go to Ukraine? Do you go over there? Do you sit there and you sit and you watch everything happening? No, all this man knows is what this person's telling him.
Speaker 9: That's it.
Speaker 2: And you don't think that has the power to control you, this person. Think about this. You wake up in a day, you don't go outside and go God, thank you for this incredible day. I can't believe I'm alive again. Oh my god, the sun, How amazing the sun feels. Hey, let me call one of my You know, I haven't talked to my daughter in a while. I wonder how she's doing. You know what my sister's been dealing with a lot of issues at home. She's going through a divorce.
Speaker 22: Let me go.
Speaker 2: No. The first thing you do is go you ass Elma Alpha and you're typing it. You're typing it because you didn't like that I said. Zelenski wears tights because this are will.
Speaker 23: Control your emotions. Our will teach you what to think. You think you've absorbed your own free will.
Speaker 2: You think you have advanced of being a monkey, Well think again, because I control your mind. I control your mind, I control your thoughts, I control your visions, I control your actions. I will make you DM Jim Brewer. Do you see how it dehumanizes everybody? It dehumanizes you. Media has assaulted humanity, all of it. They're criminals. The people that run media, all the news channels criminals, criminals, the anchors, criminals. They're taking this.
Speaker 9: Here.
Speaker 2: You go go preach more hate, Go preach more judgment, Go preach well. I'm I'm a I'm a godly man, not anymore. This is your God, one nation under God. As long as it's a dollar bill. When do you when are we gonna wake up? When when do we have humans gonna turn? Turn this off. What do you need to know that's going on? Oh my god, how long has this been going on? I'm fifty eight years old. I used to have to go to school and they go, okay, everybody, we're gonna have to go under a desk right now, do a drill in case a rusher nuclear bombs us. That was fifty years ago. They had children. They were brainwashing us, installing fear as children. First of all, a child should not be outdoors. Excuse me, A child should not be indoors. I hate to tell you that, but I believe school too was meant to just it's just brain, that's all it is. It's brainwashing. Think he's a child. I was a child. We had to go under it.
Speaker 1: Hold on a second, I'm starting to see something here. How's the audio for you crackers out there? Talk to me an affair the gate? Yes, yes, yes, all right, and thanks to everybody who supported the show today over here, or or I don't know why I made that noise I just said, or or like a freaking seal. Uh let's see, good doctor, doctor Walker, how'd you get in here?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 1: We already can't see your ass. Don't worry, We'll do it. This is the guy who is harassing this is the guy who was harassing Doctor Man. Joe, You're a fucking scumbagh No, no, no, I didn't need it to. I meant to. I meant to mute your ass forever. He's Italian, you fucking faggot, and uh yeah, no he doesn't do that either, Dude, European you all you're trying to do is cause fucking problems. And I I don't know how the hell you got back here because I had failed to mute Doctor Walker. Invalid user. You're an invalid person, that's for sure. The best I can do, you piece of shit. You you fucking bomb and faggot. Dude, I hate this guy. I thought I already got rid of him. He's an inval How do you get in here as an invel? You're a freaking you're You're not a valid user. So that's not saying I already muted you. That's saying that you're fucking you're able to get in no matter what.
Speaker 5: What are you?
Speaker 1: Dr Walker? You bought motherfucker. I don't know. I mean, there's there's actually a conscious being in here screwing with the show with Doctor Walker. Let's let's look at the mute of the users real quick. Look for a doctor Walker. Let's see if that. Let's just search on that one. See if we get doctor Walker. Well he's there, but he's still coming in. How does that happen? And then he says he's an invalid user? How did it come back again after I just redid it? There it goes? Now it's gone? How did it come back again after?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: Oh man?
Speaker 1: Anyhow? Oh there is this gone? So you said the audio is I'm sorry? Is the audio low? Or is the audio okay? For the video? Because it's looking on my dial here on my board as being like it's not really hitting the it's not really hitting the mark. It's about it's like struggling. Should I be turning it up? Or is it good? Did someone answered that question? I'm sorry. I didn't mean to pause everything. I just wanted to get to make sure that it was able to be heard by y'all. Oh good, crystally climbing up. I have a whole doctor doctor glidden thing that's coming straight out of Spotify that I'm trying to build up. And then I also have the the one that's just the audio files from doctor Glynden. This is doctor Glynnen in Friend's Health Show. And then this one is doctor Glidden in friends Health Solutions Show. Health Solutions Show. And that's what it's called on Rumble as well. It has its own channel too. I threw on like three extra videos recently. They don't go quick on Spotify, like I get better I get better results from being on spreaker over here and answers and if sounds good, all right, cool, cool, cool, all right, let's get back to it. Boom boom, boom boom. And why am I Why am I showing you Jim again? Because I watched this last night and no, that was I, you know, again, hearing it from me, hearing me say things that I say all the time, or you know, saying things that I related to things that I say. This is July thirty first, by the way, So when he gets into his next segment, you understand that he was already criticizing Charlie Kirk before Charlie Kirk was whacked, okay, which I also find again, Yeah, you know, he wasn't giving them pass. He wasn't. Oh yeah, he's like a trunk kerd. Yeah, none of that but I let's move on again. It's refrashed when somebody has something to lose and they have a bunch of shit going on and they're getting offers and all this shit for them to continue to say and kind of called out the thing that is the money mover in all these things, because that's where it all lies. Money can disappear from your account, from your life, your relevance can be destroyed, and when people stop promoting you, like the like the sites that you're on, don't tell people that you're going live or that you've uploaded a video they can or they don't distribute or recommend your videos anymore. You can go from five hundred thousand followers to frozen account pretty quickly. You can go from there to demonetized, which I don't think he's monetized. I don't know. I know he is he is, but you could lose a lot of sponsors, like for him to say something, he's got a lot more business shit to lose than someone like me who doesn't even get to have monetization on YouTube. Right, they'll never allow that to happen, but we can always try. We can always get to at least one thousand five and then all the other bullshit that's got to happen afterward. A thousand plus would be you know, a little bit of cushion. Maybe just grow the goddamn show like normal, like we have over here on Rumble. So to me, when it even people broach these topics, I appreciate and respect that it's harder for them to do that than it is for me to do it. I can tell the truth all day long because no one's hearing it.
Speaker 2: Your desk and we had to go in the hallway and we had to take our jackets, like this is gonna save us as if a nuclear Wow. I'm so glad I had my wool jacket on. Holy Crawd, thank god I was under my wooden desk. When are we gonna stop with the fear mongering? It never ends, and we really think we're advanced, we're not.
Speaker 1: When he uses the exact microphone that I use, that's the SMB because it plugs in the back. The other one has like this weird thing that connects to it and you plug the It has like a little like lead cord and you plug it in the side. This is the shirt mica that I have.
Speaker 2: Ah, because all we do is fall for the garbage on television? What is garbage it? I dare anyone to watch any Netflix and tell me there's no sexuality in any of the show sexual sex. Just tell me all the things you'll learn from it. Did any of the programs teach you about being kind to one another? Does the news ever go, Hey, you know what, We're gonna try something different today. We're gonna we're gonna practice being really kind to one another. No, never war. Hate this poor bastard who I feel bad for, and I thank god he starts it off literally wanting to kill me, wanting to kill me because of his political unpoliticals? Who even why would you sacrifice yourself? And listen? I had friends that say they're conservative, or they're patriots, or their their Republican. Why do you need to say that you get a little Republican jacket? Hey, I'm an alphab Republican. It's all division, all of it, all of it dehumanizes you. And now here we are. We started off with f you punk ass motherfor sucking Putin's bing you f In suck too. I'm sorry man, you too, And that's how we start con Just hey, man, what has that got to do.
Speaker 9: Let's just.
Speaker 2: You gotta start talking to each other. People don't talk to each other because you think you voted for someone else. I was just upstated, I was just at my I'm gonna call out a family member here. I was just up in New Jersey and I'm seeing whatever my father in law, whatever my wife has had. You know, she went up and down through cancer and all these things. We had a situation with her mother in law, one of her family members, very close to her. He knows who he is, she knows who she is. Said something to my father in law. Because we're up there, it's all political because they think we're like they think we're like this.
Speaker 1: See this is what I'm talking about. Why can't you replace that with the cheka? Why can't you be more accurate to reality? Because this is the default, because this is the movies. He's talking about how they influence your brain while he's doing it. While he's doing it, so he's not innocent of it. And I'm gonna point it out every time you do this dumb shit that you're playing right into the Jewish propaganda of movies and television that you've been grown up on old Russia. Yeah, so all the German people are bad and all national socialists were bad? Uh none, Actually not correct. It's pretty interesting where you can have a kill crazy rampage through all of Europe starting with Russia quite literally, Jewish Zionist psychopaths, Bolsheviks and you'll wain story that you hear out of World War two era, World War one and World War two era. It's how bad the German people are. What if only, if only it were true what they've said, if only we would have knocked him in half their numbers, well maybe not half, but like taking a third of them, they would have not ree whatever of what what do you call that? You know what they say?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: You know, what do you call what do you call a hundred lawyers buried up in the neck and sand not enough sand? Yeah, then you get my meaning.
Speaker 2: It start I put on z R. I talked about Joe Biden, so therefore I must be assume season should effect.
Speaker 1: I'm right, you know when you're when you're when you're going off the rails. I'm gonna tell you.
Speaker 2: No, the reason why I talked about Joe Biden in the past was because I don't know what it was think about that, that thing would come out and go hey, one comment sums up his whole. The reason the best way to prevent a hurricane is to get vaccinated. Yeah, he's clear. He's clear, as long as he's not on the other team. What a sick mentality. They got us all on a sick mentality. So now we're talking this guy. So thanks to him and thanks to me, two opposite ends. We started talking. But I have to start telling him politics. Everything's it's not politics. If I talk about vaccines and whatever, it's not politics. This how shall we divide them even further? Sire? We'll bring up now medicine. Yes, I love it. I love it. Stroke my evil beard, Sire, Sia. Those who question us will say that there the anti vax I love it, and we'll say the Trump love us.
Speaker 18: I love it.
Speaker 2: Once we get them in the Trump corner and we can truly hate them. This is pure evil, all of it, all of it, all of it. I'm not discounting any of them. I'll give you more examples as the night goes on. I always end up knocking all these four things over. So let's get into this too. I grew up watching South Park and South Park was so freaking funny. I even auditioned for Training Parker's movie.
Speaker 1: It was it was a movie where like, so, here's the thing two j's do discussing man on man sexual displays on a cartoon that they know that they're selling to children when you buy certain of the earlier seasons, Trey Parker and Matt Stone French kiss in front of your children. So I don't know what he's talking about or how funny because it's dark humor and sick, and because it paints it depicts reality of how fucked up the juice system is. Yeah, okay, but there's still them. That's still who they are making money off of the very thing that they do, and that's Human Centipede episode. They still won't fit in the contract. This is pure freaking evil pointing out of these human beings or whatever the hell they are the human beings.
Speaker 2: And uh yeah, anyhow, anything where I gotta watch where I gotta look at it, you know, I gotta sit down, and they're like, here's your program. I get if I'm getting a program, I don't want to be there. I don't want to be anywhere. We got a program, And they're like oh, coming up with an extra jaw. In three weeks, we're doing Les Morau. The redo for the four hundred times. This time is Lady Gaga. Oh boy, that don't make it so much better. We gotta get our tickets now. See Lady Gaga. You think she'll pour that stuff down her throat and then vomit it and then resurrect her character eight years later. So with that said, south Park, they they made. They went after I think it was was it? They went after Charlie Kirk and Trump And that's another the Trumpers. Listen, everything's fair game. Everything's fair game. I haven't seen it yet, but I wouldn't mind checking out. Let me see the the Charlie Kirk video you got here.
Speaker 7: Currently, I am going to be on south Park next week.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 7: Cartman is going to be playing me on campas.
Speaker 2: Shirt, by the way, and I know where he got it. August, you can just shut up, maybe because you hate America and.
Speaker 7: These Honestly, I think this is hilarious. They're probably gonna roast me, They're gonna make fun of me, and you know what, we need to be able to take jokes as conservatives, and.
Speaker 1: That what especially when you have a big funny head like that, eh, and the hairline of a forty eight year old.
Speaker 7: Makes us different than lives different than those on the left.
Speaker 2: Kind of division.
Speaker 7: Can't wait to see these professional comedians and this South Park legends do what they will do with our viral campus tours.
Speaker 1: Well, but if you're if you're pro issue, you're probably projuice jew poisoning of your children through cartoon medium, which, of course kids are gonna watch because it's a cartoon. Oh that's not suitable for the children. Oh it's a cartoon. What do you think they're gonna do? You know, Archer isn't any better in that sense. But Archer was kind of on FX. It was a little bit more isolated. I guess, I don't know, maybe not whatever. I enjoyed Archer, even though that's still a couple of oys sterling h John Benjamin Right. I enjoyed Archer, but I understood as an adult what was done in bad taste and what was not humorous and what made me disgusted with some of the writers. But when you're just you don't know what other people are filtering on how they're filtering, and some of the stuff that they put in with other things that you made have found for me. If you weren't so callous to the banality of evil around you all the time, you would find more things despicable and the everyday stuff that comes off your TV set, even just sitting when I'm like a mechanic or something like that and I have the displeasure, or if I'm waiting for somebody else who thinks it's still the hip thing to do to go to your doctor, or if I have to go to the VA for something, you know, rarely, which I haven't done since I lived in San Diego, and I'm sitting next a TV. That's the first time since nineteen ninety eight that I purposely tried to put myself in front of a TV that was playing cable and this stuff that comes off it, just the commercials alone drive me absolutely insane. I'm yelling. I'm talking to the TV, telling it how it's wrong and how it's harming people, and telling it that it's evil and that it's you know, it's for the benefit of the people around me, because I want them to hear at least a different perspective than what's being funneled into their head. Where they're not even thinking about it, and it makes me look like a crazy person. But who's the real crazy person, the person who's in the trance of that shit or the person who's not. And then it doesn't even have to be the news or the sitcoms that are also reinforcing horrible, horrible behaviors and complete lack of morality and complete lack of care for your family in all the news and the freyor and this and that, and I'm like, yeah, but this person over here said, yeah, good for those people, and who beat down those other people? They deserved it. And it's like, oh, so we should hate those people, is what you're telling me, because they're they're they're condoning the violence.
Speaker 2: And then.
Speaker 1: The ads will come on for the ask your doctor, Yeah, yeah, sure do that. If you're kill yourself, why don't you, I may as well just kill yourself. It makes a discuss. It makes it hard for me to be in the same room as a TV. I don't try. I do my best not to look at it. But when in some of these waiting rooms, it doesn't matter where you look. It's like being at a freaking sports bar. You have to look in between the two TVs or the or the or the paneling of TVs all over the place.
Speaker 7: Way that goes to show the power and the impact of what we've been able to do on campus.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, thank you Charlie. Now, Charlie Kirk, I have to say, I think he's really smart. He's a big dude. By the way I saw him in person here in Naples, Florida. He had no clues. Standing right in front of him. He was with Byron Rodgers, who's running for governor I believe, and the two of them were at a tiny, low place, a private yacht club in Naples. And I'm not gonna lie to you, and I mean no disrespect to anyone out there. Again, this is I'm just telling you what I saw. Charlie, I believe, is starting to, in my opinion, really play himself. He's starting to play.
Speaker 1: Doesn't say come to the light or realize what he's you know, promoting. No, he said play himself, play himself. July thirty first, twenty twenty five. He's that. To my knowledge, he still kept this video up. He hasn't taken it down, and I don't think he's apologized because there's a reason for him to apologize what he is he apologizing for. He called it like he perceived it, and he was one hundred percent right. He is playing himself, or he was until they didn't want to let him play at all anymore.
Speaker 2: He's leaning towards a certain team, which he been really sick and tired of hearing any team except for here at home. I don't care.
Speaker 1: He can't say Jews and Israel, but we can because we don't have five phone, one thousand subscribers. That's your fault, by the way, everybody out there, it's all your fault. Maybe also watch it. Let me take a look. I can just leave no fifty six people shit? All right, thanks guys, appreciate that. Oh I gotta I don't want to. I don't want to scoot ah. Yeah, that's good. I've seen that before. The ones. Uh is that the eighty two hunderd?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Good, good, good good on the detail there. There's a reason you were never taught the horrors of the bullshit of revolution school. If you had been, you would recognize the same thing is happening in your nation right now with dual citizens.
Speaker 14: Yes.
Speaker 1: I just added to that last part, but that kind of finishes the statement, it's not just them, but that's how they emplace themselves in your government. Compare the crowds with the Germans. Thankful to Hitler, what is the difference, I'd say the difference is between people who are full of misguided hope and outbursts of joy by the people whose hopes were fulfilled during the first six years of peaceful development, well said, either people who are still hungry for that thing that they're promised and on the hook, or those who witnessed some would take them out of the absolute abyss and bring them back into a fruitful nation without against all the odds. Yes, what do you mean? Not yet? Tames things happening to our nation right now? Not yet the infiltration, that's what they're talking about, is happening. Not happened, you know what I mean? Tom, Oh, they're not. Are you saying that they're not? They haven't recognized or realizing that. Yeah, yeah, that's not what that's staying though, So I don't know. All right, let's go back to the video. We got a lot to do today. I got a lot to do today. I just got the you know, you know what the time is closing in when I just when I just get the something some to me with the information on how to get to the softball game today, So I maybe I'll just throw my clothes in the car in the van didn't go afterward. I don't know.
Speaker 2: A rat's bunny button. I don't know why said that. This is just I didn't want to say, ass that's not where I'm saying as I didn't want so do you have the video of this is when, in my opinion, Charlie Kirk got exposed and yeah, go ahead, plays video.
Speaker 1: Jim makes a pretty good point here. This is why I wanted to show you this. There's also something that I wanted to show the FTGA audience too, because I think we really need to we need to keep this in our minds and we can't keep on like uh forgetting it on purpose. There's a lot of people who say a lot of words that are very divisive on FTJ media. One of the reasons why I balanced because making enemies everywhere isn't the best way to fight one common enemy. Yes, there's pieces of shit everywhere. They don't reflect the entire group of people. They might they might reflect a really good, strong high portion of them, but for the other people. No innocent, good person should be lumped in with a bunch of shit.
Speaker 11: Ever.
Speaker 1: Ever, and if you can find one ten five in a thousand, you don't lump them in with the shit. You would want the same for you if everybody became an asshole, which I mean, look at us. Look at how many people send their children into you get shots and then bring them into the public school and say, okay, all right, leave it. And then the mother doesn't even work, but the kids are at school, the kids are all shot up. None of that had to be necessary. The mother doesn't even work, What fuck is she doing at the house. Why didn't she just raise her children the right way and fucking teach them at home. No, that's the state's responsibility. Okay, well you are an indoctorated piece of shit, then I'm sorry if you have the opportunity to do it. I think people are waking up to this more now. I came from a household where both people worked, or it was a time when we owned a restaurant and they were working at the same place together. You know, I get that. I get having to provide for that family that you've created, But when one of them isn't doing that. They should be home with the but the mom for better or for worse, depending on their morality. But the least they wouldn't be poisoned to go to one doctor nation. You would be doing your parental duty at least, even if you have shitty ideas. And I think if you were homeschooling and look, I would maybe it was a little harsh on what I just said there. I just hope that by now people get that, Like, if my daughter wasn't in a charter school, she was homeschool the first year. If she when this one's over and they want to move her on into a high school, she's done. We're done with that. We're back to homeschooling again. It gets plenty of socialization, which is a terrible evil thing. By the way, other kids don't have the same morality taught to them at their house, and they don't need to be influencing your children with their fucking pispoort morality or their lack of fa family bonds, or their lack of appreciation for their fathers. If you don't get it from the school and TV, you know what I mean, they're gonna get it from the kids. That they hang out with all the negative traits that you have to try to flush out of them with positive examples in love, you have to work an uphill battle because they got socialized with other fucking kids, all right, So what he says here is important, and anybody who wants to support the show continue to do that. But I would say, get the ninety essentrals that I pointed out earlier today, do that for yourself. Be healthy, let's all be here longer. Let's be in the one hundred club, not the seven hundred club, because that's fucking weird. That's long, long way, But maybe one hundred and ten can we shoot for that? Like the human potential is probably about one thirty. If you were super healthy and you know, you don't go through wars and trauma and all that shit, one hundred and thirty is not unthinkable. And that's without replacing yourself with different parts. That's what is being properly neutrified and living a healthy life without toxins. So obviously it doesn't ever happen. It's got maybe a couple times in China, but they got a lot more people to throw at it. So I mean, whatever, and something I don't know was that guy really turning in fifty six years old? Who knows he had like a ninety grandchildren or something like that. Who knows. They don't really keep a record, so I can claim anything. I look old, so I must be two hundred maybe. All right, So let's listen to what he says, because I think I think, I think Jim does a really good job here because he picked up something in addition that I didn't. Because when I hear Charlie say this, well you don't he's doing the softest thing, and I, oh my god, oh thanks guys. I brought this up in the very first you know what, when I heard that this guy got got popped, I did something super insensitive, super insane sense of the day that I heard that it happened, super insensitive. I put out a video like I was just done with by doctor Glynnen thing. And I found out Charlie Kirk got shot. And I didn't yet to see it happened to him. I had just heard that he and then you know who knows what's happening, So I had yet to see the right the goriness and to make it human for me and make me make it less of less of a conception and more of a real human life diet, you know, at a FOD there and all this other stuff before all that entered my brain and like saturated it. I got on because it was it was a breaking thing. And I happened to still already be sitting in the chair and I'm like, ah, whatever, I'll just go back on.
Speaker 8: And it was.
Speaker 1: It was called kirk the Bridge. I was like, yeah, kirkd the bridge. That's good because you know Charlie kirkirked the Bridge. Yeah yeah, I can be ha ha ha. And then I went like and I messed around my background, cooking it on and off, and I go and I and I had aitcher of Captain Kirk on there and I kept on flashing that like making gun noises.
Speaker 2: I did that.
Speaker 1: I did that, and I have taken it down. I took that one down since then because I was like, it's still on, it's still on Twitter. I was like, oh, that's not my look. That's not a look for me. Like, I can be more, I can be more sensitive, you know. After I saw what happened to him, I was like, oh my god, and like and then I heard then I read and I watched where he was challenging what he was supporting for so long because what I my mind going in was this guy is supporting a blindly supporting a genocide, and anything that Trump, the Messiah of the Jews, does, is okay. And he debates people like a sophist, which means you don't play by the rules. Oive, you don't play by the rules. Hava nagila, you don't play by the rules dreada oldred old dreda. You don't play by the rules of a proper noble engagement. You use tricks. And one of the tricks that you use is you frame a question as if it's valid. So when he says, who hijacked the planes on nine to eleven, that's assuming there was a plane. That's assuming there was a hijacker, and that's assuming that. So it's that is the framing of when you're trying to shut someone down. That's what a sophist would do. You think you know something because because TV told you something, and therefore you believe it. A sophist is not what do you call it, what's the word stoic? Like like Socrates. The Socratic method is to ask questions to draw out the truth and people and make them see the error of their own ways. He does the Socratic method, but he's also a sophist when he feels like he's challenged, which means he plays dirty by making you try to work in the confines of his question and how he frames reality. So you're if you're just trying to answer the question, you won't be able to because it's not a valid question. And people don't pick that up in the heat of a debate that they just got had that they were that was a dirty trick because what they're assuming and precluding by the way they frame question is that that question is valid. It's like it's a bullshit question because you're assuming a bunch of variables that are going to only support your side of an argument even if it's not true, like plan demolition, falling in your own footprint, or planes, what caused the building the fall? Who did boa? And then you're you know what I mean? Do you see what I'm getting at here? Sophist is a dirty trick, motherfucker. They don't care about the true if they care about winning an argument, they're good at winning an argument. This is an oave trait. The Sophist. Guess who filled most of those positions in Greece. Why did Greece fall because their entire culture was changed into the Saturn cults, decadence, perversion, depravity, changing their mythology into something that was no longer Aryan Gothic. It was oivey, and they punished through their mythos like with Prometheus, the people who were showing nobility and care for humankind that was going against the gods. You see, just like they said, nim with a Nimrod, Well, what if God wants to starve you all to death, then you can't have that big, huge grain silo. What if God wants to drown you their god, then you can't have anything tall. You're going against God, them, going against them who will kill you, and then say it was their god to prove their own bullshit religion.
Speaker 2: That the Jews run the American government. That's not a secret, Charlie.
Speaker 5: Well, no, I find it hilarious that every present Trump's cabinet is Jewish.
Speaker 2: Is nine to eleven, Charlie, Why I watched the released, Well.
Speaker 1: I mean you in the Middle East.
Speaker 7: You can reject involvement in the Middle East without also believing.
Speaker 2: Help me understand this. Who were the hijackers of the planes?
Speaker 22: God?
Speaker 1: Who were the hijackers of the planes? And then I think that was Jim saying, oh my god, Charlie.
Speaker 2: Charlie, Charlie, who were the hijacker? Listen, I had this conversation with with with really close friends of mine, and this is what you see on TV.
Speaker 1: And then you're gonna suppose to say Muslims. They told us Muslims that Muslims did it. So how is that then? How was that Israel? How was that your own government? The fact that you know, these indestructible passports happened to land on top of the fucking rubble, maybe that would be a reason, because it was planted there. Maybe it makes it even more obvious that it was Israel. Maybe the whole pager thing in the notifications to get out of there. Maybe Larry's silver sin, Lucky Larry going for his dermatology appointment, because that's a that's a that's a an emergency, right, All that stuff and everything fell in its own footprint because definitely not planned demolition, definitely not charge a set, definitely not blowing up a certain section where these artists were who were setting charges to make it blow out that way so that there was no need for anything to actually impact it. And if nobody saw the first one happen and no one had a video of that happening, I mean if they did CGI. I was told that nobody on the ground ever saw anything hit anything, but they did hear a bunch of explosions, and the only people who actually saw anything happening were the bigger audience, the people who aren't there on the scene, the people who is this playing for? Who's the audience they're playing to? The people at home?
Speaker 2: Can be so traumatizing, and then the assault that happens after completely blinds you and emotionally gets you. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I don't believe for one second that a bunch of I'm sorry and I got news for you when Charlie said this, the youth of America is not stupid. You can hear the crowd they silenced to Charlie Kirk when he said, okay, well, uh who hijacked the plane? Listen? I know a lot of you this is a very touchy subject, but sometimes you have to face a subject instead of believing what the narrative tells you over and over and over again. Okay, let let's let's let's go with the let's let's go with the theory. I'm just let's just go I'm just gonna ask questions. Let's go with the theory that Muslims learned how to fly a plane. Yeah, okay, that from the desert they they they were from. Where were they where?
Speaker 1: He's kind of ignorant here, right, a little bit like nobody has like they're all in intense. It's all an advanced like. People don't understand what it ron looks like. People don't understand what the rock looked like. People don't understand what what do you call it? Libya was like very mudern, very modern, very nice, very nice places live until we show up.
Speaker 2: They said you were from Osama bin Laden wherever he was from. So a bunch of Islamists or whatever they labeled them out for five years they learned how to fly a plane. Okay, let's say they want to Not one, not one of them, not one said you know, I kind of I kind of like watching baseball.
Speaker 1: And apparently Muslims are Indian to him.
Speaker 10: And I kind of like, you know, some of the American food and since I'm able to fly, I mean, why not go home and learn to fly a commercials?
Speaker 2: Yet, we're gonna go with that theory. And then after that horrible event, they find in the midst of all the rubble the passports in plain sight.
Speaker 11: Hey we.
Speaker 2: We found it.
Speaker 1: In plane site. Yeah, no, pun intended. This is like outa.
Speaker 2: If this was in a movie, you'd say this is the dumbest movie. If I was the executive, I went, dude, come on, is this a comedy? This is sick who you got to rewrite this part? Let's let's go with that. Here's what people don't use, just your own thing. The buildings went straight down. Everyone knows that demolition and what seekscuse that? Everyone says, well, it's because it was so hot. Think about that. It was so hot that the beams just melted.
Speaker 1: Well, that's true, because of the thermite or whatever the hell else he used to set charges on all of the support structures. It was pretty hot when it exploded, that's true, but not the whole place.
Speaker 2: So let me ask you this. Before they collapsed and the fire was so hot, so hot that it melted steel, what were the human beings doing five ten feet above them in the walls, waving scarfs for their life. How are they not burnt? So it only the heat.
Speaker 1: Rises, don't you understand? Like the what we call government or merely actors, there was nobody that was going to stand up and stop or protect or say this is evil, soul ess and wrong. The way these people you want them to die? How you want them to die? Burning alive, jumping to their deaths, all to be eventually consumed by the flames, the smoke, or the freefall of the building, literal freefall of the building as it falls into its footprint, crushing them to death. That's how you want a three thousand lives to end in one day. Sorry, I'm not okay with this plan. Nobody. There was nobody there for them. There was nobody there for That doesn't matter if you're the president saying steel goat whatever the fuck they're saying, hit whatever with that stupid classroom. There's nobody there to protect American lives. When these people want something, they do it because this is their place. We've been allowed to think that it's our place because it used to be a parasite that is in control of a host. Doesn't change what the host looks like on the outside. They just manipulate and operate it from within itself. So you're not getting a government and all the division things is so you can you don't figure the shit out. Can maintain the same structure, maintain the same idea of this place being what it is, but it hasn't been this place since eighteen sixty five, and slowly changing it over and over over time, more and more and more. The time they get to two thousand and one, they can pullshit, well shit nineteen sixty three, they can pull shit off in broad daylight and through the power of media and through the power of our government. Would never do that belief system, that belief in statism, that believe there's no way this is America. Yeah, run by who the same people who print your fake dollars, that make you go to work to acquire fake dollars while they take your real wealth and assets all the time. And when they're done looting you, they're just gonna light a match fire sale, collect the insurance on America and move on and then they'll bulldoze all of us and urban renewals like they do, like they're doing with Gaza. Yeah, the only problem was is. I was pesky human lives that were there. Bulldoze them too. It's gonna be like one giant Indian burial ground. I hope they're all fucking haunted for the rest of their lives. But guess what is coming here? It has been here, army, military has been used on the people here long before the Civil War. The tactics used here were just like with the Bolsheviks, who do what spirit do you think was here that caused the Civil War? It was here before to win anywhere else. That should tell you everything you need to know about the Pentagon saying that they're going to focus inward. No more, no more foreign focus. We're gonna focus. We're gonna we want our military just like he so strong and fit to kill Americans like I had said. Then the Pentagon comes out and says, you know, even while they're saying Iran, Ukraine, Russia, blah blah blah, China, we're not gonna focus on China. We're gonna focus inward, meaning we're gonna turn everything towards home insecurity. What does that mean? That means they're gonna cause more problems here, random acts of chaos and doing north Woods on us Operation Northwoods, and they're gonna start killing a bunch of people, calling everybody to messengist running all up, and it's gonna be a big giant Jewish period of the boy. And they already told you that they're making themselves more physically fit to take us on because people have peace shooters out here.
Speaker 2: Common sense would tell you heat rises, but this heat melted downward, and they just said, but the people on top.
Speaker 11: Help.
Speaker 2: Help somehow they're able to get away with that five billion degrees that's burning steel. And think about this. Trust you trust our government. A plane was hijacked from Boston. That's a solid one hour ride to New York, A solid one hour ride, solid unless you're in some psycho leer jet. I lived in Cheston, New Jersey when Trump was in town. If a plane went up, there were lear jets there and there were seconds. You have air force bases in Jersey, you have airport, did our did our military? Just were they sleeping? And I'm not attacking military. I'm asking you, do you not think about these things? We allowed a plane to get hijacked, As Charlie said, who who are the hightackers? Who were the hijackers, Charlie. And where'd you get that information from this or from the people that are paying you and funding you to speak because you talk about Israel a lot, talk about Israel a lot, Charlie. Saw you do it right in front of my own face, which is fine. But we're gonna get to that now. Let's say the motive for these crazy psychotic Muslims was to what was it they hate our freedom? I have a simple question. They hate your freedom so much that they were able to mastermind.
Speaker 1: I need you to I need you to do me a favor. I need you to write in the comments. Jonathan Otto, Jonathan Atto o tt O is a fact and he drinks his own pea. Okay, let's move on.
Speaker 2: They don't even have a military, but they were able to mastermind getting planes hijacking with America not showing up to help their citizens. Well, George Bush is in a classroom as they're saying, the kids are repeating the words hit steal plane. I'm sure you guys seen that video, and no one comes even after the second plane hits. Still no military. Are we the greatest strength in the world? Are we have we put too much trust?
Speaker 1: Well, see this is where the perception thing is incorrect, the comprehension or perception or analysis of this. Yeah, the globalist cult of bankers built our military up huge and sends us off to fight all the wars that the banks want us to start fights with, using Israel as an excuse proxy to do exactly what America is going to do anyway. Now we're in or using Ukraine or using someone else and talking about democracy and have us go in there and kill everybody, or every once in a while they have to blow up a bunch they have to, they don't have to, but they decide to blow up a bunch of Americans in America and send off us off in three, four or five directions systematically for the banking interests, which is the same thing as saying Jewish interests, Zionist, Francist's interest, whatever, Israel's interests. And essentially, because that's a baby of that thing that lives here and has a federally deserve here, Israel's the mirror reflecting back what America truly is. At least, it's it's leadership, it's true operators, it's true overlords. And that's small in comparison to what's going on and is going on and will go on here. So yeah it is. Is there an estentn too? Yeah? Anyway, there there is a a strong military here standing down and not doing anything about something because there's a plan involved. Don't get that confused with response time not being adequate, have we?
Speaker 2: So it's freedom that they hated. I don't know about you, but if I'm if I'm going to attack someone I know got the biggest military in the world, world has the greatest advanced technology. If I'm going to take out one of their most important buildings and somehow get away with it because the military was nowhere to be found that day, uh, you better have a second wave coming.
Speaker 19: And that was it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we took down the plane, we took down the towers, so we win. Are they that smart enough and brilliant enough to pull that off, but yet dumb enough to just go Okay, war's over. Yeah, that's that's what you're that's what you're telling me. I'm really sorry. I have a lot of questions. I have a lot of questions. Rumsfeld. The day before I already lost a trillions of dollars and the Pentagon, the Pentagon got bombed, crazy these Muslims. Let me tell you some the young Jeneral We're huge, Charlie kirk fans. I was huge, Charlie kirk fan this moment. I don't know who this kid was. He exposed, Charlie and has not been able to He has not been able to get back on his feet. Sick. He can't escape this, he cannot escape this. You can't be that brilliant and go oh so you Mussu and then come on, man, you gotta ask some questions here. We can't just believe everything that's thrown at you. And Charlie, I think you know, let's talk about Israel for a second. This has nothing to do with the people of Israel and has nothing to do with it.
Speaker 1: You don't have the tiptoe now that you are hopefully by now unless they're only taking pictures and video of the people who are really crazy. Ye, I'll go with the idea nation the settlers are absolute maniacs and killers and poisoners and shooters of people and beaters and rapers. That's all. The West Bank is a fucking mess of These people are demons. Okay, No, maybe you could say, maybe it's not all the Jews because the ones that aren't religiously cracked out of their mind and they just think of it as like an ethnicity and like, yeah, I'm like eight percent Jew or ten percent or fifty percent or you know whatever, but I don't actually follow the religion. Yeah, okay, maybe you're actually really even possibly possibly yeah, possibly, especially if you fall into the oh, I can leverage that so I can have a upper hand and advantage over other people and you know, strew everybody over and not have to worry about repercussions. No, then you're one of them still, all right, you're just an atheist, one of them or whatever the fuck you want to call it. What they believe in is a demon, So their atheists regardless if they believe in that demon or not, you know see what I mean. Like, unless we're considering something that you draw power and from as a god, then okay they are.
Speaker 2: They're not.
Speaker 1: They're godly people. They're demonically godly people. So I see, as there's only one way to be uh, to be a god person. As if you're you pick the right thing, which is the one annoying thing, which is the benevolent creator, and everything else is supplemented by humans and their minds and their imaginations or the lack of imagination. And then there's that other thing that whatever, that forces that energy on the other side of a different invisible barrier to a different realm that they like to sneak over, grab something of and bring it into here. And then they've grants them some sort of Hey, I'll teach you how to build technology. Hey do you want to build a bomb? Hey, you should do this and this and this. To those people, I'll never be able to get off the ground. Yeah, that type of thing.
Speaker 2: Anyone Jewish or anything like that. But I'm really tired of hearing how we got to support Israel, and I'm really tired of everyone just blindly not even knowing why. So again, I want to ask you just a couple of questions. These are just questions. I had this conversation with my father in law and he goes, well, October seventh, Okay, we all agree. October seventh, according to the information that came out on all the news feeds and the videos, we agree that was horrible. I think we can all agree with that. Where my question lies. In my opinion, I think Israel is probably from the people I spoke with from there and all that probably maybe the most advanced technology wise, weapon wise, one of the most technology Their military bro far way advanced than most of us. Who ever realize I get bad guys came. But my question again is with nine to eleven, you fell asleep at the wheel for two hours. When you fly to Israel. I've seen this out of Newark, New Jersey. Not only if you're flying a plane to Israel, not only do you have to go through our security TSA, then you have to get through israel security at their own gate. I don't know if a lot of you know that, but go look at al and go watch that, and I have no issue with that. And they'll say you, now, okay, no why because we.
Speaker 1: Say, well, here's the thing, what are you actually up to if you're that paranoid about somebody coming to attack you, because you're expecting retaliation for all the wicked war crimes and other types of crimes against humanity antrosty that you constantly, without ceasing ever commit, You're just waiting for somebody to finally settle the score and it balance the scales. That's why there's paranoia, because you get paranoid when you make enemies everywhere you go. If you're going around slapping, you know, gangsters and stealing from drug dealers and mob bosses, you're probably a little paranoid that someone's out to kill you. Well, if you're killing their families of these same people, and they have the capacity to do something about it, then you'd be really really paranoid, wouldn't you. They're now, you know who, they're not paranoid about the disarmed gosins that they keep on having to bring up a moss like it's a like it's a you know, because it's a boogeyman that doesn't even exist inside a gaza, you know how, I know because there's not a fucking building standing, that's why.
Speaker 2: So, and they have every right to do that. So here's a country that or I don't know whatever it is in my opinion, there they have a lockdown on security. So they fall asleep at the wheel by guys parachuting. They just no one saw the parachutes come here. Lighting Yeah, I saw those videos. I'm not crazy, right, weren't they like parachuting?
Speaker 9: In so so?
Speaker 2: Parachutes are coming over a wall, no security, nobody whoops miss stout on that Israel dropped the ball. So let me ask you this, that's your excuse for killing and bombing all the rest of the countries that's going on now, So let me I just have a question common sense. This we need us to bars Hamasas. Everyone says this. Also, you're a Hamas supporter. No, I don't like to kill.
Speaker 1: How about the oh, what are you a democrat? Because you say you don't want people to be murdered? What are you a democrat? That's what the that's what the that's what the lefties say. It's a fucking person actually said this to me. Oh okay, so it's okay to murder people who are unarmed simply because they're brown, they're far away, and Israel's doing it, and yeah, Israel. So therefore continue on doing these evil crimes against humanity and knowing full will that that's actually our government doing that, and knowing full will that that's what's here, and gaining win strength every day that people fucking don't recognize this, and that that's just phase whatever number in a phase that also include in several phases that also include in their plan us same fate.
Speaker 5: Seven.
Speaker 1: If you don't care about other human beings, which, by the way, will be the reason why you deserve what's going to happen to you.
Speaker 2: Children? Will they hide them in hospitals? And they and they hide innocent people. I am so sick of that ridiculous comment. So so let me ask you this. When we have when we have a shooter in school or a hijacking situation, Let's say there there's terrorists in a school, do we bomb our children?
Speaker 18: Do we bottle the kids?
Speaker 7: Eh?
Speaker 2: How many innocent lives? About three hundred? How many bad guys? Just six of them?
Speaker 23: Bomb at all?
Speaker 2: Well? The October October seventh, Hey, what about the hospitals? Oh, there's three or four bad guys in there, Bob.
Speaker 1: Oh, by the way, it's October seventh today, two years of this bullshit.
Speaker 2: At all? What kind of sick mentality is that when you go common sense, not what the paid paid information, the paid agenda that tells you, the paid agenda that controls your mind, your decision, your emotions, tells you who to vote for, how to vote for. They task you to take your children. They ask your children to go fight their situation that they created. They ask your child to be sacrificed, not yours ours. So if this guy, okay, this guy right here, he comes over and he goes ya, and he does horrible, horrible things to this guy and his family, you with me. But now this guy goes I'm killing you. I'm killing you. I'm killing you. I'm killing you, I'm killing you. I'm killing them, I'm killing them, I'm killing them. So if my neighbor does horrific things in my home, do I get to member.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, though, Jim, what if they don't do whatever things at all? You just said that they did, and then you go on to kill crazy rampage because it was just time. It was just the time to do it, and you need an excuse so you don't look like a maniac to the rest of the world. So you come up with some bullshit and you hire some hang gliders, paragliders, whatever the fuck moving you know, flying flying go karts, and then you use your own souliers to murder your own people and then say it's this guy, and then oh, yeah, forty baby sads beheaded or whatever. You know that Charlie Kirk posted that right the baby is being beheaded. He pushed that bullshit. Oh well, that sounds anenopa alt like the Germans and the you know, sticking them with the Bayonets and the baby Bayonetting babies and remember that. Oh bullshit, people still believe that stuff. And it's eighty years later. No, it's longer than that. Well that's right around, yeah, eighty five. Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 2: Occur my entire neighborhood. And then decide, you know what, Now, I'm gonna go to Benita Springs and then I'm gonna go to Georgia, and then I'm gonna convince America that we should fight another country and take that leader out because I said they're back. Makes you wonder who's running our country. It makes you wonder when people like you.
Speaker 1: But here again he's missing the point. He's thinking that Israel has some sort of power over us. Which way is the money going? Are we paying Israel or is Israel paying us? The only way Israel pays us as through the money we give them and then they circle it back. They're not giving they don't produce shit. We are the problem. And it's not us individually. It's what has taken over this territory. It's what is represented by the Federal Reserve. It's that banking cult of oivy ease that had already taken over Europe, all of it and spread themselves out Pra, Austria, France, Germany, Frankfurt and specifically Offenbach and uh yeah, so the Spassos, and then it became the Rothschilds, these people from the sixteen hundreds on op but forever always destroying all civilization everywhere they come because they hate us. They hate the Europeans, they hate us, They're disgusted with all other races, but they vehemently hate us, and they'll use others as a weapon to kill us before they wipe out them. That'll be the easier target for them. Regardless of how well tough and you think you are on the streets and you're all athletic, you have zero you and then let me make you have zero organization and everything that you have built together to put yourself in some higher place Jews have paid for. That's how they make sure that they keep control over you. That's how they make sure that you don't bite them. That's how they make sure all things that are ethnically divided remain that way, and that that they don't turn on the Jews, they turn on the white people. Well, Jews are kind of pale too, aren't they. Who do you think is really the ones that's that fault here? Is that demon, that demon seed that is in this country, the demons who look like people, I don't know what you want to call them, what the hell they are, but they don't have humanity in them. They're the ones making decisions. They're by proxy. We get to we get to blame Israel for what's happened in Gaza. It's America doing that. But it makes America look good. This is this is the issuel can burn its freaking its reputation, which I can't imagine having a good one at all. If anybody's been paying attention the last eighty years, it's okay for them to lose the rip because it's about America keeping theirs, because that's where they're head. This is where the main control hub is used to be in a bank of Englis, city of London. It's used to be in the Europe Now it's been here since nineteen thirteen. And what you see over there is just our way of continuing their way, those who control us, to continue justification on the world scale. For what the real colonizers, the real imperialism where it moved from, because when it was in Europe, people said, oh, is European or you know, British imperialism?
Speaker 6: Was it?
Speaker 1: How many of those people are actually British? God? And how many of them were a bunch of Oi vays running the finances and other things including Freemasonic quorders and YadA YadA, YadA YadA. Then they come over here and they gut out our country without anybody really noticing it. Lawful lot of turmoil after a war that kills only American lives in the process. Mostly, I'm sure that maybe there was people who, you know what, Russia helped us out a lot in the past. It's said that they didn't do something about our final, final countdown, final end here. It seems like the rest of the world went on like not realizing what was happening and what and what had become of us is after the Civil War. I mean, granted, it wasn't like media like they have today, and obviously we know who controls that, but it's not like the information got along got around as easily in the eighteen hundreds. But it's it's it's too bad. It's too bad that, you know, if we were at their mercy and everybody was going to just do what they said. If you fight that one, they fight that one. Never good. Yeah, here's the money, go kill each other. We haven't been the same since. And all I'm saying is it's not us we're here as captives. We are the enemies of the state. They've declared it in the bank nineteen thirty three bankruptcy. We are enemies of the state. That's why they can call all of us domestic terrorists because we live and exist. And who are we these terrorists of good old, sweet kind victimhood Jews? And I'll ask yourself. If there's all these good Jews, let me ask you, how many of them do you think won't claim their ethnicity and their their membership if you start killing everybody else, do you think some of them are gonna say to their whatever blood related they have and say, fuck you system. I'm standing with my friends. Come on, they'll be standing with a freaking rifle trotting you down the freaking uh what do you call the meat the meat grinder? Regardless of how awesome they are now they're sis. He'll not gonna take one in the chin and die for you, or die with you if they can escape that fate.
Speaker 2: Charlie Kirk saying, we need to we need to know. We don't, Charlie, we don't need to help anyone outside our neighborhood. We don't need to help anyone except for right here. I don't want to hear we need to run. I'm the one working. You're the one work. You're the one working. You're the one sacrificing your child. I'm the one sacrificing my children. Why are we sacrificing our time, our money for a country I've never been to. Let's call this out while we should. Let's call every day is a new distraction. I don't want to fund Israel. I don't want to fund anybody. I want to fund us. How what we fund our elderly? How about we we fund everyone that has autism? How about we fund everyone that gets cancer and God forbid, how about we start funding all the all the food that causes cancer. How About we start funding information about what a vaccine truly does to the human body and what is in that vaccine? How about that information? How about we start funding planting trees? And how about we start funding th things that make humanity good again. How about that Charlie, how about that everybody? How about that Congress, how about that Trump? How about that Biden? How about that left wing? How about that right wing? How about that Republican? How about that conservative? How about that liberal? Please, I'm begging you this, stop watching the news. Satan evil period because if it wasn't.
Speaker 1: He didn't right nigga for the end. It wasn't a good word for the end because he wasn't really that creative. He didn't put too much work into that.
Speaker 2: It would come up. You tell me if you took leaders, take some Israelis, some Palestinians, people from Ukraine, people you Russia, and sit them in a room. Not the leaders, not the ones that take our money, not the ones that do the photo ops.
Speaker 1: Not So the last time I did one for News, I came up with not engaging with the soul.
Speaker 2: Ones that are pretending they're.
Speaker 1: Anyws, not engaging with the soul.
Speaker 2: They're politicians for the people. Let's people get together and let's watch a live forum. And if it takes a week, two weeks, three months, five months, won't that be worth it? Rather than we need to bomb Syria, we need to destroy Iran, North Korea, Russia.
Speaker 22: How about we stop that nonsense. Mind control and bainwashing is a conspiracy. Yes, I know, Siah. As long as we keep saying that, they'll believe it. The Roman Empire has never ended. It just got better pizza.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who destroyed that and who took that over? Ah? Yeah? Yeah. It was kind of a wavey thing to begin with. This basically a Saturn cold thing from start to finish, with a few good people in there, sprinkled in quickly corrupted though, just like to do with everything else Egypt. You just, for instance, very got the Gary in in the bever beginning. So a Sumer Smara, what.
Speaker 2: Did south Park have to do with Trump? That was quite a wow. Okay, Trump mocked by south Park and now no offense. I don't know what's going to be said here or done, but it's okay to mock it's but I am curious to see what their what their angle is, Let me see their angle.
Speaker 11: South Park is back on the air the premiere episode of the twenty seventh season, and just like south Park, there.
Speaker 2: Were no holds barred.
Speaker 11: They went after Donald Trump.
Speaker 24: They talked about Jeffrey, Stephen Colbert, Stephen Colbert, their parents.
Speaker 1: Who's a fucking demon. By the way, Stephen Colbert could very well be that thing that was in that video taunting that child that ended up missing. Of course, it was all painted up and dude was in a clown costume basically taunting him to that song. Somebody that you used to know or some shit like that, that could have been him, Okay.
Speaker 2: In the Paramount deal, Donald.
Speaker 11: Trump replaces a longtime character, Saddam Hussein. I'm in bed with Satan the Devil, and Satan.
Speaker 1: Asked, who was your kreampuff, Donald Trump?
Speaker 11: He's on the Epstein list. Jesus also shows up. Longtime character south Park shows up again this season. He's at south Park Elementary takes it over, says he was.
Speaker 24: Forced to do that because of a lawsuit and an agreement with the air amount and he south Park citizens to settle a legal dispute with Donald sud Moore else they'll end up like Colbert.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to come back and the end of but I had to because it was part of a lawsuit and.
Speaker 2: The agreement with Paramid Present ensuing you suing Jesus.
Speaker 11: It was a bold episode, Okay, say the least bolder still because South Park just one five billion.
Speaker 1: Jeeze for cartoons. Obviously it's really strong propaganda that erodes the minds of children and perverts the shit out of them. Otherwise it wouldn't be worth one point five billllion dollars in this world for fifty episodes. One point five billion dollars two basically make a mockery of every single more Route, Mortal, Virtue, everything. There's big money in destroying family, big money in destroying society because money is fake and you can throw lots of fake shit. It only matters because you think it does at something to make it fall, you can. You can destroy the real with a whole shitload of artificial Good for them, totally new episodes.
Speaker 2: Good for them five years right after.
Speaker 11: They signed that, like two days after they signed it, they went on the air with this episode. As you would imagine, they got a lot of attention.
Speaker 2: Wow, brilliant.
Speaker 11: Also, okay, from the White House, they actually.
Speaker 1: Why is this woman who's probably in her late forties talking about a cartoon and the way you know what I mean? Like, I guess it's better than some retard who's like between and doesn't understand what the hell they're talking about, but like, what is she doing with her life? She had you know what I mean? She rested, well, she looks. I don't know what the hell kind of place she's living in? Se shit in the corner? Here she in the office building? I don't know.
Speaker 11: At least a statement responded.
Speaker 2: The White House released a statement to South Park, responding, why would.
Speaker 1: Like she's in office, there's desks and computers all around her, TVs or something.
Speaker 24: For twenty years and is hanging?
Speaker 2: The show has been relevant for years?
Speaker 11: Is in a desperate attempt for attention? President Trump has delivered on more promises in just six months than any other president in our country's history, and no fourth rate show in derail President Trump's US.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, I didn't watch the episode, but listen did this they didn't see? Now? At least Charlie Kirk had a good attitude about it. He was like, Oh, I'm gonna be on We're gonna be on South Park.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna be on the depraved oive cartoon being, and it's gonna be cartman kind of making me look good. But even though cartman does bad things and it's gonna be yeah. Yeah. Imagine a thirty one year old and the boost to his ego to know that a cartoon that's been you know, around since he was three years old, four years old, is gonna showcase him. He grew up on the damn stuff. The stuff happened as we got old. Like I was already in the Coast Guard when Southwark was a thing. I think it was pretty new. May have just been pretty new, I think. I don't know. Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was right on that it was ninety nine. I said twenty seven years right, So it's ninety eight.
Speaker 2: And they're gonna roast me if they're gonna make fun of Trump or whoever. I'm I'm assuming Trump has it. You don't have to defend a television show unless they're telling you how to vote it. I mean, it's it's comedy. It's comedy. I don't have an issue. I wouldn't. I have no issue.
Speaker 1: But at the same time, Jim, you don't do perverse comedy, you know what I mean? Like, that's all I'm saying. It's not comedy if it's dark, mockery and spiteful hatred that you're trying to punt off as something to laugh at, so that you can make people think that it's okay, so that they do it and they ruin their own rules.
Speaker 2: I have no issue with that whatsoever. And you know the Ebstein files.
Speaker 3: This is.
Speaker 2: All right. I have a question of a question.
Speaker 1: Is he left Michael right but grabbed the pen with the line Now this is not an official list and and he switched to mic to his left hand. I gotta pay more attention this ship. I think he's a lefty like I am.
Speaker 2: Now, everyone, I have a question for you, Okay. I started thinking about this because there are pictures of Trump with Epstein and young ladies. You can't deny that. I don't know if it's a I I don't know what it is, but I have seen them before. Now that doesn't elude to anything. However, Now I do remember years ago a political affiliate flick movie. How are the Dodgers doing? I don't know? Oh my god, am keep quiet about this one. Where are they?
Speaker 3: Where?
Speaker 2: Where? Where's everyone's demand to see these files? Where where? I don't want the files. I want the list that went to the children, to the children. Where are they Oh my god, we love marching, don't we love marching? Oh my god?
Speaker 5: B l M.
Speaker 2: Lgbqq two women's right? Way on? We have have I dona? Children's raped on Epstein's Island? Hey, what's the new Kardashian? Have you seen the new Netflix movie? How are the Dodgers doing? I don't know what I'm ti you South Park? It's funny? Nobody? Nobody, nobody? No, Oh, Where's where's my news? Did I throw it far away? Where's Where's where where I got it? Hold on? Where are these guys? Get your vaccine? Get your vaccine? Where are the news? And that's just disgusting the people that don't get vaccinated? Nobody's saying show who went to the island? Tell us who tortured children? Tell us? Now? Nobody? No news channels, none, not one. No celebrities, not one, not one, not one? Me too? Not one? Political? Where's where's the Democrats? Where's the Republicans? Where's not one?
Speaker 9: Wow?
Speaker 2: These are the questions you got to start asking yourself. I find this very interesting, I would think, and I'm not saying Trump is innocent. I truly think I don't know if we've seen the real Trump for a while. I'm just being dead honest with you. I don't believe any of the people I see. When I look at a lot of the people on television, they look a lot different four years ago, six years ago. I already told you. Look at Elon Musk eight years ago, Louke chubby face. He was bawling up here. His chin was not square like that. I guess, I'm wacky. Must be he looks high, so he must be high, I guess. So let's see some of the Katy Perry, Kathy Griffin, Whoopy Goldberg. I'm surprised Whoopy Goldberg is never because you can't tell me Whoopy has never been notified that she's been on this Epstein's Island flight list. I would have lost. I would announce that the first day that it was floating around, unless they think just ignoring it and they'll go away. Al Gore, mister, say.
Speaker 1: Is that, say Jim Carrey? It looks like it does. MMM's only Jim Carrey, Joe Biden's Jim Carrey, kind of Jimmy Kimmel. Who goes Jim Carrey Jimmy Kimmel. Gee, I wonder, oh boy, yeah, huh, Katy Perry meryel streep Ellen degenerous. That's none of the surprise, is it. Chris Tucker Whoopsie, Courtney Cox, Whoopsie. Let's see have to me mores on. There is she on there? Yep, are underneath Courtney Cox. God damn it, that's who. That's who's uh swooping in for her for her photo ops, to make herself look like a good person when her husband, her ex husband, is uh losing his mind and nobody's thinking, hey, maybe it's just medications that are killed him. Bruce willis not no, not Bruce on the No, he is on the list. He's right there. Jesus Christ, Well, I'm sure it's maybe some of these were just for a party. I don't know how many of them involved children, but they're doing all kinds of way. You shouldrew Barrymore. Just think of all the people that ray us up. Gary doctor Is Colooney, of course, George Leney, John Podesta, well, you know he was there to kill kids. John Travolta, he was there to rape kids.
Speaker 19: Uh.
Speaker 1: Let's see, just In Trudeau, Prince Charles, Prince William, Paris Hilton, she was there to eat kids. Orlando Bloom Rihanna, also too torture and eat kids, Roberts than Hero, Robertondi Jr. Oh Hey, yeah, yeah, right, I don't know what that says. If these people aren't big, I'm not naturally service Silverman. That's not a big surprise.
Speaker 20: Jay Z.
Speaker 1: That's not a big surprise. Stephen Colbert Ding Ding Ding, Tom Hanks. Everybody knows that one, right, does that say? Tom Pratt? Is that what that says? Yeah? Tell Wanda Sykes, Wanda, jesus, Yes, there's there's something. James Franco. That's not Is that a surprise to anybody?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Bob saget to see. Well, no ship, let's see do we have a I know we don't, but I'm gonna look anyway. Oh my god, let's go look for the ends. We're not gonna find him there. No, he's on there. No, Norm McDonald. Oprah. They don't even use their last name, he said, Oprah. We're just we're casual here today, Oprah.
Speaker 2: Eve the Oh my god. We need to climate change. We need your hey, we need your tax dollars as we pay planes to spray stuff in the air.
Speaker 1: Hey, David Spade is on the list. Everybody. Oh, Okay, all right, I gotta look for one more then Al Gore, Alec Baldman. That's not a surprise, little Lissa. I don't know who this is. I'm not seeing it. That doesn't mean to sound there. Ben Affleck's there, Barack Obama, Bernie Sanders, Beyonce, Bill Clinton, Bill Gates. But I'm not seeing I'm not seeing Adam Sandler. That's good.
Speaker 2: We need your money to save the planet. As we develop more land, destroying the forest, adding more aluminum, let's just kill more animals as we need to save the planet. Why do we fall for an awful lot people? When when are we going to start to wake.
Speaker 1: Up and realize they sucked up with that shot.
Speaker 2: Three hundred people control millions and millions and three hundred and fifty people in the country. Think about that, three hundred people, three hundred million people out there working every day trying to get by, giving them money, and they're telling us, well, the planet's going down. The one developing, you're the one creating wars, You're the ones spraying things in the air, You're the ones creating the new technology of cars. O, we're bad.
Speaker 1: How about BP just dumping fucking shit into the ocean. How about all the people that just dumped shit into the ocean. Pullout the bunker field that the use on these uh these liners, these uh freight liners whatever they call bringing bringing our goods from China. If you want to complain about something, the very minimal impact that has on the rest of the planet, because it renews itself just like a human body does. It's a living it's a living plant in everybody, or whatever the fuck this place is. The people who do all the polluting that actually makes any kind of dent, or all the people who are exempt from anything that limits them from doing so, the the ones that create the rulester lobbying and a loyalership. People thinking that corporations are somehow not government. We're in mercantilism. You're not a corporate anything unless the government has given you, no, unless the government has given you it's blessing or has brought you up. Because the government isn't really the government either. It's just as cult, and the cult assigns people. You're a politician, you're a ceo. Everything's working for the same thing, which is the destruction of mankind everywhere.
Speaker 2: Greece. That are really dangerous for the ground. Huh wow, we just keep here, read a new magazine, get more information. Don't you want to be in the know. Don't you want to be smart? Don't you want to be in the now, and don't you want to know more than your dumb neighbor. Can we just get back to humanity? Can we get back to humanity? Coming back to just talking to her name and calling the people love, trying to help someone out. Where's Epstein's list? We've seen the videos. Evil exists, It's time to face it and fear has controlled human lives forever? Is there anyone fearless out there? Wouldn't be great if the fearless began to rise, gotta'd be awesome. Who's on the list? Who's on Epstein's list? I would like to see the list come out, come out. I don't want to hear we're using it to negotiate. Okay, the next one's gonna be a doozy, but I got some stories to go with it. As we're, you know, tap dancing around Epstein's list. And I'm sorry, but Stephen Colbert again, we addressed it last week.
Speaker 23: If I.
Speaker 2: You're blaming paramount And isn't it funny? How he thirty three guys, a millionaire billionaire has been around forever, had a great career, can write off in the sunset, but he's got to go. It's Donald Trump, it's paramount. It's maybe maybe your vaccine sketch wasn't was really disturbing, and we saw that you'll take money to sell anything blindly. Maybe maybe it was that everything about that, Steve, I don't know. Hey, how much do I get if I can promote vaccines and shame everybody even though we have no clue it's in him? But hey, the news and the scientist, and we have to trust the science. They'll never lie. If it's on TV, it doesn't lie. They've been lying to you forever and ever. Let me remind you of a big lie weapons of mass destruction. But yet you'll continue to believe anything they say. Wow, okay, all right, that's cool. Did you guys see what happened in Cincinnati?
Speaker 1: Nick? Please? All right, We're gonna go pick this up some other time, maybe this evening. I don't know. I don't see how it goes. Any want to go on. I guess their last their last shots, and do it now and then let me in their arms. I mean like yeah, because I gotta get out of here, go see the look at all those little smiley faces. How that happen? Thank you for the great content, Thank you Tom Thomas. Sorry, I'm not sure how formal will ever be in here? The same things that mean the horrors are yet to come. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I got you there, No, I got you, thank you. That looks like a poopy butt?
Speaker 17: Is that?
Speaker 11: Is that?
Speaker 1: How is that how she kissed the flag when Grete got there? Probably not? Probably isn't she juice? Oh oh, she's just one of those self hating Germans because of the what that they did to their minds. I mean, she goes she's another wealthy kid, not a real family, not real, not a real human being. It doesn't have to go through things. It can be an activist all day long, doesn't worry about job. They're rich, make money after out to be an activism because an activists, because they're using you to be that way. Poster girl. Speaking of post Girl, I've seen her on billboards and California about eating meat bad or some bullshit. She's not a good person, but she's also kind of like not really responsible for her not being a good person because of all her influences and the fact that she's like autistic, not really not really the right thing to be accusing of all the problems, you know, or making fun of. It's a system that's around her that's influencing her mind. In her mind, she's probably doing really good things. It'd be wonderful if they actually did go there and get spit on by a Jews and treated like shit. They can see how pigs feel about them. Yeah, how does our side can convince these time chewing gum convince these brainwash born and getting Christians that they are not gods chosen people? Hey, Michael, how's it going? Yeah? That helps? Yeah, me getting executed in twenty thirty for denying that six million Jew that the six million Jews dined on October seventh. Mm hmm, no, No, that's that's twenty There was eight million that would dive just in freaking Ukraine from starvation. That's a low number. Are we talking about? Maybe if you add one and two together, because you're saying World War two? Okay, so I like to hear that. Yeah, Russia did not the Bolsheviks, the Russian people did. Okay, you guys are talking to your when I see like you guys are talking to each other, I don't. I'm not going to be because it's your it's your discussion, it's not you. I mean, yes, Thrower at the Door said, for real, I always call out call people out for saying we are killing the planet. Yeah, they're the ones with like all, I don't create toxic waste. I know, throw at the Door doesn't create plastic in his basement, or starofoam or those little stupid rings that you put around soda cans for the six packs. In fact, he's probably in this. He's probably if he has any, he's probably cutting them before he puts them in the garbage so that animals don't get stuck on him, because he knows that there's gonna be a barge that's just floating out in the middle of the ocean that they're gonna blow up. We don't do that. Oh, you create waste. Everything you give us is in a box or a package. Everything that we buy, say that box or our package. How's that our fault. You're the ones creating the waste. It's easier to you can charge people more if you put him in a fancy box. That's all o Eva shit Ova mentality. And another thing this ain't Earth school because failing a test doesn't kill you. You can have a dedicated audio channel that streams replaces when you're not live. Yeah, I think, I think what's his name? Does that? Actually? He does videos in a circle in a cycle on Rumble and I have my podcast out there. If people want this on demand, you pick which one do you want to watch? Doesn't have to be playing, Oh, well, what's on tonight? Like, Well, if I'm not interested in that topic, then I don't want it, you know. But if I can pick which one I want and maybe see what this person has to say about that topic, then I don't know. I'm not sure which one is better. Something that tells you what you're gonna like, or you decide what you're gonna watch. Which one's better. I guess it depends on the person. We'll pick this up later. Sorry for chewing. I just getting anxious. Plus I'm China fast here. This is my way of keeping it that way. I saw the bag of peacans in the bag of cashews. I was like, ah, hold it back, hold it back, getting back to this cage milk audience. Okay, yeah, I think we went through that already. My mother hated doctor Spock. I hate mister Spock and doctor Spock. You know this is right? Well, I'm pretty sure that's uh somesorta rabbinical telmut hand jests are there, but you know you can always long and prosper. I was surprised all that. William Shadner is too. Oh yeah, the name better nearly any more, all everybody, so basically everybody, Yeah, sounds about right. All right, so yeah, one last time. That's what I was looking to do, trying to get my bearings here. Uh scroll down, semper f LC dot com is over here on THETTJ over on the Rumble ser f LC dot com. This is for doctor Glinton. If you want to go direct, that's the code for twenty five percent off. You click this guy and you got all everything right there. You got doctor Glyndon and then there's a code. You got doctor Monso and that code should automatically be and put in there. But if you don't, if it doesn't happen, you know it's right there over here. BB five Bravo, Bravo five, Bravo bro five, BB five boom and then try blue for your tinctures, all right, and then all my crap which is awesome stuff. And Stephen called that, see, so it must be true. And I just like the picture. I was really proud of that one when I put it together. I can't play any music because I get knocked off of certain sites when I do that. We're about to have a disco inferno. No wrong one YouTube dot com If you want to like, follow there so I can get above a thousand, that'd be awesome. So yeah, thank you for everything, everybody. Bye. Oh like a find the actual button before I say that, alright later