Speaker 1: Welcome to Destiny. Now here's your host, Cliff Dunning.
Speaker 2: Hey, how you doing. Come on in and have a seat. This is Cliff, your host of Destiny, and I hope you're doing well today. We have a new book we're featuring this week called Manifestation Perfected Six Steps to Embody your Soul Purpose and the author is Baptiste Pope, who wrote a best selling book about ten years ago eight years ago called The Power of the Heart, which went viral on YouTube but also was a best selling book New York Times bestselling book that he made into a movie kind of in the same vein as The Secret, But the Power of the Heart series had at Kartoli, Gary Zukoff and had a number of prominent Oh, Deepak Chopra, had a number of prominent people. I think Wayne Dyer actually was in there. He hadn't passed away yet. This is like twenty ten and very very prominent book, and this new book on manifestation kind of comes out of that. And what he's focusing on is something that I have learned as I've gotten older, which is when you are in complete harmony, when you are lined up with your higher self otherwise known as your soul. You can accomplish it pretty much anything. And that's everything from more prosperity, your soulmate, slash, your a good relationship, just a much more happy and harmonious life. And that's what I think most of us are achieving. The problem, and he talks about this in this book today, is that when we are setting our goals, some of our goals are sorry to say it's they're childish. I want to win the lottery.
Speaker 1: I want the.
Speaker 2: Fanciest car, even though I can't afford the payments. I want to, you know, buy a house, so forth and so on. Sometimes you're not ready. And the other thing is when. And this is what we're going to learn about today. When you have your higher self and your soul, which is your soul I should say, harmonizing you and working with you, you're hearing this purpose, the soul language in your intentions, then your your goals are much different. They're more filling, and they're more satisfying, and they lead to a quality of life that is just wonderful. And it's funny because I hate to say it, but you know, I've had some successes as a younger person, but I was always miserable because you know, even though I worked in some really cool companies here in northern California, I wasn't a corporate kind of a person. And I didn't realize that until after I got the job I really had had.
Speaker 1: Programmed for.
Speaker 2: And you know, prayed and did my manifestation techniques. I wasn't happy. And you know, here I have the great salary and the car and the place and thinking it's all great, and I was miserable. And it's funny because I I think I mentioned this years ago, but when I started doing this personal growth wellness ancient civilization material this theme, I mean, I had always had the heart's desire to talk about it, to do a wide band kind of an outreach to find the best minds, guys like Hancock and Shock, and you know, you listen to Earth ancients of destiny, we get the best of the best. I mean that was a younger person. And then I got into corporate life after I got out of college, and for the most part, when I was working for other people, that was miserable. And when you work on a big, big company. I worked at PayPal for a few years. I was making amazing money, but it was miserable. I was so unhappy, and so I ended up quitting. And I was working for a conference, Whole Life Expo, and I built relationships with all of these who's who types because I wanted to hear what they had to say, and I wanted people to hear what they say what they had to say. So I was, in many ways a facilitator at a young age, and this is what's transpired now as a podcast host, I'm a facilitator. I'm facilitating with my with my team Gail and others, guests who have something to say about living in this reality. But more than that, it's offering and I say this a lot tools for transformation. And this is what I've been always preaching in a way when I was a program director for these conferences, was that people need to be impacted because you know, in the personal growth fields, there's a lot of fluff. A lot of people collect your money and they just have fluff to present. But I mean, I've been in this over thirty years and I've seen it all. And that's why there's certain subjects I won't even go, you know there, because I just noticed it's fluff. But my point is that this is material that is impactful. I'm hoping it's impactful. And I get a lot of letters and information from you the listener about what they're what the programs are all about, and how you like them. But we're always trying to evolve the material and so ultimately working as a podcast host is very fulfilling and it's very rewarding. It's very challenging at times because it's a lot of work, but I as a as an artist, it's a form of art. It's an artistic endeavor to pull it. Every every show together from a blank canvas. I take a blank canvas and we put an interview in there. We put a series of musical pieces, We put information uh that I hope is impactful. And when it's impactful, you you are being influenced, and I'm hoping that it's on a positive scale. But today's program is all about using your intention. And what I like about the theme is it's not just random, spontaneous intention. Well it can be, but when you're tied into your soul and you're working with your soul, and this is what the theme of the program is, sol intention, you are on fire, you're creating, and you're manifesting the highest level, and your soul has has your script that you worked out before you came into this body, and you worked it out and you are If you flow with your soul and you recognize that your soul is the way to go, and you're meditating and you're quieting your brain and you're staying mentally clear, then the messages that are coming through are gonna help, and you're gonna You're gonna have intentions of things that you want or intend to do, be and aspire to realities that are going to be very positive. And so that's the program. So today we are featuring a new artist and the program is Manifestation Perfected. Six Steps to Embody your Sole Purpose, and my guest is Baptiste D.
Speaker 1: Pope.
Speaker 2: Hey, if you're interested in ancient culture, ancient history, the buildings, the temples, the structures that are left to us from our ancestors, consider joining me in Turkey June twenty second through July second of this year. We are going to visit some of the oldest places on the planet and get the up close and personal opportunity to see them, not only through the eyes of the local archaeologists who are excavate these places, but from a perspective that no one else can have, which is these are old prehistory in our face. What makes the Earth Ancients Grand Turkey Tour fabulous opportunity is that we don't just visit. We also check in with the local archaeological groups. We go to the museums that contain the latest evidence of artifacts, of sculptures, of buildings, and we get a sense of just how old and how important our ancestors were. It really looks like go Beckley Teppe, Carahan Teppe, and these other sites including darren Kuru and Cappadocia were rebooting sites following the Great Devastation. These are places that people would go and relearn how to live, how to farm, how to do animal husbandream which is cultivate animals, and also how to live. And this is my invitation to you to come out and join us. If you want to see the entire itinerary, go to Earth Ancients dot com, forward slash Tours and check out all the details. If you have any questions whatsoever, send me an email. Send it to Earth Ancients the number four the letter you at gmail dot com and I will get right back to you. Immediately. We're about halfway full. And this is a personal limitation to join me in one of the best tours of ancient civilizations of Turkey, and that is out there. For more information, go to Earth Ancients dot com forward slash Tours. We've talked about the soul in the past. We've had different authors on the program speaking to their dearly departed. Sometimes it was a son, sometimes a friend who responded back to questioning about what it's like to be on the other side, what it's like to be without a body. And today we're speaking a new author who has written a book on manifesting, but not just manifesting and wishing to get what you want using specific techniques and most importantly the technique of intention. My guest today is Baptiste the Pope. He is the author of Manifestation Perfected, Six Steps to Embody your Soul Purpose. And let me tell you a little bit about Baptiste. He is a lawyer, author and filmmaker. He wrote the book The Power of the Heart, which actually was also made into a documentary. And I've been kind of gazing at this book and he has taken the whole idea of manifestation to a new level. And what that means is that I think a lot of us suffer through trying to figure out how to get what we want out of life. And I think he's distilled it, and he's distilled it by traveling the world. And this is actually featured on the book. He says that in the biography it says that Baptists travel the world speaking to, you know, a number of older souls and interviewing people who are the lead thinkers of our time. So we're going to learn all about manifestation today today with his interview. So Baptiste, welcome to Destiny. Great to have you on the program. Thanks h thank you so much for having me. Clive, it's good to see you all right. So, traveling in the world. So this idea did it come at the end of this movie and this other book, The Power of the Heart?
Speaker 1: Was it?
Speaker 2: Did you kind of leave that and think, you know, I have more to talk about on the manifestation side, and did you start cultivating the idea for the book in that manner?
Speaker 1: So it came to me as a film. So when I had the idea to do it, it was I am going to make a film about living and working from the heart there was, he had to create a book. But so I traveled the world and interviewed all these luminaries Publoculio, Ekartoli, Debacchopra, may Angelo and so on, and I realized that the film was only going to be you know, nineteen minutes. But with some people like Ekartoli, I spent three days with him, I had so much more material, and I thought, Okay, how can I share more? The only way to share more was to write the book. So the book in the film they were you know, released at the same time back in twenty fourteen.
Speaker 2: Right, So the new book, Manifestation perfected. Where is that information coming from? Is it coming from your I mean because the book features Oprah Winfrey, jk Rawlings, and Anita Moore Jana who I was not familiar with, but I have read since I've read about her, since I've looked at your book. These are three dynamic women. Absolutely, So They're not only very dynamic, but they were all three of them were really in a rock bottom situation and by aligning with her soul, they managed to turn it around. And Anita Morjohnny's story is I think the most compelling. She was in a hospital in Hong Kong and she was suffering from lymphoma. Lymphoma lymphoma is a cancer of the lymphatic system, and she had cancer at the size of lemons in her body and the doctor said, okay, you only have a few hours to live. Let's bring in your family. And she goes into a coma and she has the classic near death experience. And long story is short. She has three insights. One inside is that time doesn't exist. She enters a timeless dimension, so we all believe in, let's say, reincarnation, but she says, reincarnation actually doesn't exist. It's all happening at the same time, so it's all parallel lives. The second inside that she has is we are in essence, unconditional love.
Speaker 1: That's who we really are. And the third inside is that we are infinite intelligence. And she receives the message that she had the cancer because she had been a doormatter her whole life, so she had not been authentic to her true essence or true self, and that fear of not being herself that really crept into her cells and that's why she got the cancer. That's the message that she receives and now that she knows who she truly is, unconditional love, infinite intelligence, she has to go back to the world and share this message with the world. But you know, she doesn't want to go back, obviously because she was so ill, so she doesn't want to go back into that body. But because she is in a timeless dimension, she can go into time in our world and see that if she goes back into the body, the cancer will be gone within forty eight hours. And because she has that insight, she decides to go back. Wow, and her book came out. Now, so long story short is that Bwayne Dyer, the late Wayne Dyer, hears about this story and he lets his doctors in Maui, Wayne was living in Maui at the time, approach the doctors from the hospital in Hong Kong because he wants to see the medical records, like that, did this really happened? Because she was cured within forty eight hours from cancer when she came back into the body with the new awareness and and way. He said, I mean, this is the essence of manifest this story because she connects with a new dimension, a new awareness and new consciousness and within forty eight hours, all the cancer is gone, so the doctors in the hospital are confronted with a medical miracle. So he gets to see the medical files and indeed, this really happened. So he approaches her and he helps her to get a book deal with hay House and the title of the book is Dying to be Met. So that's a great title, Dying to him Me. And Wayne becomes her biggest promoter. So they start touring the US together, and they start touring the whole world together. Actually, so her book Dying to Be Me becomes a New York Times bestseller, and it becomes a global best seller all over the world. And her point is that she said, I had to do nothing for it. The first big manifestation is, of course, the healing, and the healing happened because I started to align with my essence, my originals, let's say, soul energy. And the second thing is she said, you know the moment I started healing, Whene Dyer approaches me, that's another manifestation. And then the next manifestation is I get the publishing deal with Hayous. And then the next manifestation is it becomes a New York Times bestseller. And her point is that all the manifestations come because she was authentically being herself. And she says the two biggest messages that she has for us is we have to treasure our own magnificence. And the second message is if you align with the energy of your soul, that everything that truly belongs to you comes to you effortlessly. And I think that's such a powerful way to look look at a manifestation. You know, we have to become authentically we are at the soul level. We have to align with the energy of our soul, and then everything that truly belongs to us comes to us effortlessly.
Speaker 2: Can you tell us in your what you're understanding is and what the soul is. We're all locked into this flesh body, you know, and worrying about feeling good and having hunger pains and having addictions and being ill and you know, not knowing what's going on. What is the soul and your understanding?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It? Cartholi talks about the pain body, you know, the personality, the ego to traumas, but that's not who we really are. We are in essence, formless and we are having temporarily, temporarily we are having a physical experience. So we are souls who are in a body for a while, but once we quote unquote die, our soul leaves the body. But we still exist, only in a different form. So in essence, we are formless. And it's hard to describe something that is formless. But if you study near death experiences, I mean there's so many. Look at the work of Raymond Moody, Elizabeth Koble Ross, look at the story of even Alexander, but also Anita Morghini. They describe that it's the dimension of love. Anita Mrghanni calls it unconditional love, infinite intelligence. There is no time, so time does not exist. So it's an experience maybe of a very high, very loving vibration, but it's our essence. Yeah, and how can we I think, you know, we have to experience it. But every time we have the feeling of grade, of coming home energetically, of feeling love, of combassion, reverence for life, those feelings, I think we get close to the essence of the soul. Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: The reason I'm asking that, Baptiste, is that your book, this book we're talking about today, Manifestation Perfected, highlights the fact that the greatest manifestations happen when we use soul intention. And that's a real key word for me because I'm always like, oh, yeah, I'm going to intend to have this done. I'm going to intend I really want that to happen. I want to close my eyes and intend to have it happen. Right, And what you have learned and what you talk about in your book is that there's different kinds of intention. There's the casual intentions, but the soul level intentions are the ones who are the greatest and the most beautiful manifestations, the ones that you really need. Yes, absolutely talk a little bit about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So, Gary Zukafe, he wrote a book, The Seat of the Soul. I think it's one of the best books about the soul. Actually, he writes about the concept of authentic power. And authentic power is when the personality starts to serve the energy of the soul. And when we start to serve the energy of the soul, we start to experience a holistic dimension. We experience reverence for life, we experience compassion, We experience that there's a power, a purpose meaning behind everything we do. We feel that something bigger is showing us the way and carrying us, we start to experience synchronicities. And synchronicity is of course a word a coined by Colume, and synchronicities are those moments when you immediately know that this is not a coincidence, but there's power, there's purpose, there's meaning behind what you're doing, and you feel much lighter, You feel like you are much more than your body. And we all recognize those moments. But that means that we are actually serving the energy of our soul. And I think it's really important to understand the relationship between let's say, the personality and the soul. So I always use this metaphor when you are on a boat on the river, and when you are the personality, the personality can only see the next band on the river, but when you are the soul, you can see everything from the bird's eye view, and the soul can see the whole journey from source to sea, so it sees everything from a much higher perspective. But our problem is we don't trust the soul. And yeah, we can only learn to trust it by experiment back, by experimenting with this energy of the soul. And you know, when we have to make decisions. We can look at all the pros and all the cons and take into consideration all the rational stuff, but it's also important to take into consideration how does this feel? What is the energy telling me? And that's more the language of the soul.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you the book has uh and we're gonna talk about this in a minute. Six steps yes to work on connecting.
Speaker 1: With the soul level.
Speaker 2: Also developing uh, the method of intending yes for what you want and uh. This is something that I'm still trying to get my head head around on this book, which is understanding the inner dimensions of the soul and its wishes for you as this being, and how to manifest with the soul intent rather than the casual intent, you know, like hey, I want a million bucks, I want to intend for that. Well, and you write about this the soul is kind of going. I think it's more in alignment for you to have prosperity, but you work for it, you know, not like you're looking to get the winning you know whatever they call those things the ten million dollar lottery card, which is so mundane and so it's not really a spiritual goal, you know what I mean, what you're presenting is a way to tune into the soul and have it come through you in a meditative process, and then you develop an intention that has more purpose.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, So if you want ten million bucks, you can ask yourself, why do I want ten million bucks? Right? Yeah? So I think you know. In two thousand and six there was a film it became very popular, in The Secret, right from Romina Byrne. And interesting fact is that the director of the Secret was an Australian director, Drew Harriot. And I also I as a producer for the Power of the Heart, hired him for the Power of the Heart. So the Power of the Heart and The Secret have the same director. So I had all these conversations with him about manifesting an intention, and in The Secret it's all about the law of attraction. But they don't ask the question where is the intention to manifest something coming from? Is it coming from your higher self or your personality? And I think that is a very important question, where is the intention coming from? Because the intentions that are coming from your personality or let's say your ego are not coming are not necessarily coming from your higher self. And I mean another important question that I could ask you, Cliff you have manifested so much in your life, and you had many intentions, but sometimes, you know, some intentions didn't work out for you and others became successful. Right, So the question is why did certain things work out for you? And why did certain things not work out for you? Did you ever think about that? Did you ever thought about that?
Speaker 2: Let's take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guest today Baptist Pup and this new book Manifestation Perfected. We'll be right back. Our program today features soul level manifestation, intending using the soul's purpose of your incarnation in this lifetime. My guess is Baptist d. Polpe in the book called Manifestation Perfected. Oh yeah, I mean, I have been in metaphysics for most of my adult life. And you know, there are different authors and different speakers so called gurus. They're not defined as gurus, but people recognize them as gurus who had various techniques for manifesting what you wanted. And I'd say half of them didn't work because there are other underlining motivations and desires that got involved, you know, like having all the money, having the perfect relationship, having the new car. I mean, they're all monetary, you know, because I'm in the West, and we're all about getting money, and you know, we're not so much about Hey, I want to feel great and I want to have an elegant day, and I want to, you know, recognize this as a beautiful place. You know, that kind of intention and manifestation is not good enough for most of the Western culture because we're so locked into having possessions.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I think we are hypnotized by the material world in a way. But Cartola says it very well. He says, the material world is inherently fleeting. Right, So it's it's it's my it's an illusion. It's temporary, it's it's it's it's just a temporary experience, right, It's not who we are. I think it's very important to ask the question, Okay, where's the intention coming from? And I know just I mean from my own experience. I wanted to become a lawyer, and I wanted wanted to become a partner with a big international law firm, and I worked there. But when I was when I was there, I was like, something is off. I had the brains to do it, but energetically I felt disconnected from from from from myliveness in a way, and and I was like, what is this? I worked for this to get here, and I don't want to be here. And I started to explore, Okay, how can I find my purpose in life? Right? Because that that's what it's it's it's it's about finding your purpose in life? Why are you here? As long as you have life, you have intentions? And I started to google how can you find your purpose in life? And I stumbled upon a video where Oprah Winfrey was in conversation with Eckart Tolly. And the video started with Oprah saying, I think there's nothing more important than finding your purpose in life. Why are you here? Right? That question? And Eckart said yes, but he said you cannot get there through thinking. And he said, if you want to find the answer to this question, you can ask what do I want? What do I want? So that that would come from the personality, what does the personality want? But the more powerful question would be what does life want from me? So life is a source or the soul, But ask the question what does life want from me? And then you get close to what your soul wants. And so again, my personality wanted to become a partner with the big law firm and be a hotshot lawyer make a lot of money. But my soul wanted something totally different. And but I started to notice when I started listening to my soul, and when I started to meditate on the question what does life want from me? I started to feel aliveness. I started to come alive, and I think I was like, wow, this is really to me. Alignment with the soul is to me, the highest form of abundance, because it is your liveness, it is your essence, it's to who you really are. So you can have all the money in the world. But if you're disconnected from your liveness, from your source, from your soul, you are not experiencing abundance or wealth. Right, So I thought, okay, And so when I started meditating on the question, it took me a while, but the answer that came, and when it came, it came like a bang. It felt like coming home, It felt like race. The answer was you have to make a film about the heart. So when the answer came, it was like very clear, It felt like falling in love. It was so graceful, and it's felt like coming home. And I had this Hallelujah feeling, Okay, this is it. But of course, after a while, my mind started to begin in a mindset, Okay, you're a lawyer, so you don't know anything about the heart. You don't know anything about film production. I had no background in film production. But I also remembered what Martin Luther King had said. He said, you don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step. And I think you know, listening to the soul. Following the soul is about following your liveness, what makes you come alive. And when you start to follow that, the sinker iniciencies happen. Something greater is supporting you, something greater is showing you the way. You will start to feel that there's power, there's purpose, there's meaning beyond everything you do. And that's when you feel the fullness of life. And I think the highest form of abundance is the fullness of life. And you can only experience the fullness of life when your personality starts to serve the energy of the soul, and you can find the energy the intensities of the soul. I think only through opening your heart, because when we are born, we don't get the manual. When you were born, you didn't get the manual. This is what your soul wants to do, and rational linear logical education cannot help you with that. Okay, So when we when we go through the education system, we get zero answers about how what our soul wants. We can only connect with what our soul wants with our elements in a way, when we open our hearts and we start to listen to what makes us come alive. I mean, for a bird, it's very clear. The element of a bird is to fly, the element of a fish is to swim. But what is our elements? And everyone has has their own specific soul imprint, own own specific blueprint, and we can only get there when we get out of our minds, when we open our heart and we start to feel the liveness that we are, when we start to experience that. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: In the introduction to your book, you write, when your intent is in accord with the universe, things start happening. That's when manifest manifest manifesting happens at the highest level. And I want to ask you about that because you talk about being in rhythm. Here in the book, it's accord.
Speaker 1: Education.
Speaker 2: Our colleges don't teach us about being in harmony, Our religions don't really talk about it at all. Are most people just kind of guessing their way through? Or the very few lucky ones that you highlighted in the book, these three women, did they have help or did they just have a soul that was so overpowering It just kind of took them on a ride and that was it for them. They had to follow along. It's always a crisis, you see, I need more, Johnny. You know, she was dying, and I mean that's the I mean, you can get beyond dying, right, I mean if you die, And that's that's like the ultim ultimate bottom situation in a way.
Speaker 1: And the title of a book is dying to be me. And so she was freed from her body and she connected with her essence, the soul. And when she was completely aligned with her soul, all the insights came about what had happened and who she was, and she realized that she was never authentically herself. She realized that it's our job to treasure our own magnificence and what is our magnificence. That's the energy of the soul, and it's our job to tap into the energy of the soul and then everything that really belongs to us comes to us effortlessly. And that's also my experience. I mean, think about it. You know, from my personality, the highest thing that I could achieve with my life was become a lawyer with the big international law firm where I was working. That I mean that that would have been my life. But what happened is I started to listen to my soul through a crisis situation because I felt cut off from my life. Is I think the biggest melody of her time is a lot of soul, and I started to follow the energy. And what happened I did the power of the heart, and I didn't know what was going to happen. And nobody believed that this was going to be a success. My family certainly didn't believe that. And the book came out in eighty countries. Simon and Schuster, the biggest publisher in the United States, bought the world rights and the book was published in eighty countries in forty five languages. It became an international bestseller. I could not have imagined that right. I had no interest in writing books or producing films zero and I had no background in it. But I just had the courage to listen to that energy of the soul. And it was because I had nothing to lose. I said, I followed my mind, I followed my personality my whole life. I went to law school, I did everything by the book and it didn't make me happy. And I'm just gonna give this a shot, right, and then the miracles started to happen. I had the privilege of interviewing the late doctor Maya Angelo in her home in Winston Salem, California. I mean, she is an icon, and she was an icon. She passed in twenty thirteen. All those people, Eckartoli, Paulo Qualia, the author of The Alchemist, they all opened their doors for me, and I was nobody. So I really think that we don't have a choice. But what I've learned from interviewing all these people is they don't change unless they're a crisis. When there's a crisis, they are forced into another awareness because the linear, rational logical thinking cannot help them anymore. Good example is Ekarta. He was doing his PhD at Cambridge, and he was suicidal and he said, I cannot live with myself anymore. At that moment, he realized that there were two and I and myself. And if you have that realization that there are too, then you start to connect with the question of course, who am I really? Am I the personality, the body, the ego, or am I the higher self, the soul? And when you start to align with that energy, and you really do the work of align with that energy, life starts to flow for you. I'm not saying that there are no more challenges, but I am saying that those challenges will bring you closer to your soul. It's like diamonds become diamonds under pressure. So sometimes the things that we don't want to experience are actually tools that help us. So And what I also want to say is the soul is very ambitious. I mean, that's my experience. I'm not saying we all have to become an Oprah Winfrey or a JK. Rowling or Anita Mr Johnny, But I am saying if you start to honor the whisper of your soul, you start to feel the fullness of life, You start to feel the deeper eye and you will start to feel such an abundance and such a satisfaction already, and then you just start to follow the live is that you start to trust your life. I think one of the most important things that we have to develop is courage. Encourage is derived from the word kur in French, care means hard, and the courage is also derived from the Latin word core and core also means hard. So in order to follow our heart, we need to develop hard in a way, right, and that's courage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's fascinating. I want you to describe a little bit more about the intention. What's the difference between a self serving intention and a pure soul level intention. You just kind of explained it, but I want you to come tighten a little tighter for people who are still kind of getting their head around the fact that I do wish for things vaguely, but when I really want something, maybe I'm being guided by my higher self or my soul to manifest a really important intention in my life. I think we have to be open for the fact that things. I was a lawyer in the city of Amsterdam with a big international law firm. I had zero background in spirituality.
Speaker 1: The hard or film production. But I just start to meditate on the question what does life want from me? And when you start to do that, another dimension opens up. Nothing. When I got the idea the download you have to make a film about the heart, it didn't make any sense from who I was at the time. I was the least I was not. I was not the right person to do this, you know, from my mind. But the energetic pool was so strong that I was like, you know, I'm willing to this is so good, this feels so good. I'm willing to die for this. And maybe this sounds a little bit, you know, maybe you know, people think, oh, he wants to die for this, but that's how I felt. I was like, this makes me so happy, I want to do this. I also noticed this with Paulo Coelias. I think you maybe have heard about the book The Alchemist or read the book. Yeah, So The Alchemist is about the boy Santiago, who was a shepherd boy and he goes into the world and he wants to make his fortune, but he discovers something much deeper than that, uh a fortune. He discovers the soul and the heart, and and and and and and so on. But The book is a great book. I think it's over one hundred million copies. But Paulo Cowell, when he was a kid, he already knew that he wanted to write. And his father, was a successful businessman, said no, Paolo, you're not going to become an author in Brazil. He's from Brazil. You cannot make a living as an author. It's impossible. And they litered everything to make him stop writing. And and then he wrote a book about it. There there are there are films made about his story. And he had to find his family in order to become an author. And but he knew that this was his element, and I think it's true. It be important that you start to feel what brings me into a state or flow. When do I feel, you know, the grace of life? When do I feel the fullness of life? Because that's very close to why you're here. That's what your element is. And a lot of people need validation, they need like proof, what what's going to happen if I follow this a life? Is what's going to happen when I feel this fullness of life? When I follow that? A lot of people become like, oh, how can I trust this? But you know, I think if you are in a crisis and you see this with Oprah and JK. Rowling, and especially with Ante Mojani, you have no more choice than to trust it. And for me, it was just I don't want that life anymore, and I'm just gonna give this a shot. And I think the best thing you can do is start experimenting, and if it's really the soul, then you will be guided, you will be supported, the right people will come, you will have the synchronicities, you will feel supported, you will feel that there's a power and purpose and meaning behind what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I was thinking, you're talking about making a movie. The finances, the money that is needed, is that would be intimidating by itself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this movie, this documentary has cost two million US dollar. I didn't I didn't have that kind of money at the time. No, Yeah, amazing.
Speaker 2: We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guest today, Baptiste the Pope, discussing a new book he's just released called Manifestation Perfected. We will return shortly. My guest today is Baptiste de Poulp. He is the author of Manifestation Perfected, Six Steps to Embody your Soul Purpose and this is a new book on using intention on a soul level to manifest what you want in your life. Let's talk about the chapters. You break it into six sections, and I'm going to briefly go through so each one and you can maybe give us a highlight of why you have created these sections. The first one is recognized that you are a soul and not just a body. Now we've already talked about that obviously, and absolutely you provide information and insights on how to recognize your soul. And it's still as I'm speaking to you right now, understanding the soul and not the body is I think the biggest problem that most people have when you say.
Speaker 1: I think that the body is a reflection of our alignment with the soul. And I think the best proof of the fact that we are souls is in studying and near death experiences. If you're describing that we are in essence, formless and life doesn't stop after we leave the body, and they all describe the experience of unconditional love, the higher intelligence. Some talk about infinite intelligence. But that's who we really are, and we cannot grasp that intellectually. Of course, we have to experience it. I mean, this is everything that I'm talking about is not something you can grasp conceptually. You have to have the experience of felt presence of the soul. I think there's no other way, yes, because otherwise this doesn't make any sense. You you you have to look for ways to experience it. And on the other hand, we all know the experience of flow when when you look at the tennis match. I love to watch tennis when two people are completely in sync and and and that's why we love to watch it, because something is happening on the court when we watch it. That's why we love to watch sports. There's something because there's so much focus and intensity right there. And sometimes when players are in flow, it's magical to watch them. I mean, everybody love to watch Michael Jordan back when he was playing for the Bulls in the nineties because he was in such a flow, in such a state of focus. And I think I think that's very I mean obviously playing basketball was his element, right, Yeah, So there's something that we recognize on a deeper level. That that's who we truly are. Yeah. So I think we have to look for those moments when we are experiencing flow, when we feel that we are more than our body. And some people have it when they play the piano. Other people have it when they dance. Other people have it when they are writing. Other people have it when they're walking in nature with their dogs. You have to look for, Okay, when do I feel the connection with my liveness? Exactly? Yeah? I know. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The next section is align yourself with your soul, not with the outside world demands. And I think that's what we a lot of us get caught in our nine to five existence and we lose track of our soul.
Speaker 1: What you say, Yeah, I mean we get caught up in the red rage. And again, when you have a happy life and when you go to work, and when you when you watch TV television every night and you you follow the mainstream narrative and everything and you're just quote unquote happy, there's no reason to talk about the soul. All the people that are the I've interviews for the Powerful Heart, but also the situations of Jack your Rowling, Oprah Winfrey, and and I need to mark Johnny. They wear a situation where they really felt like, Okay, you know, I have to approach this in a different way. I mean, Oprah was living in Mississippi, uh, you know, and and she was as poor as you can be without having a roof over your head. In her own words, she was big fed and ugly and her parents only came together one time, and that's when you know. She was made. And her mother was a maid, her grandmother was a maid, and her grandmother raised her. And she said, Oprah Gail because her specond name was Gaile Oprah Gail, I hope you find yourself some nice white folks to work for. So her expectation was to become a maid as well, for white folks. And she didn't have a lot to live for. But she was also a member of the Baptist Church in Mississippi, and she was very irreligious. She believed in God, and she started praying to God and said, God, I don't have a lot to live for, Please you me, use me, use me. And because because of that prayer, she started to align with something larger. I mean, there's no other explanation. How how are you going to explain that a girl who was born in those circumstances become one one of becomes one of the most influential figures of our time. Yeah, it's because she connected with the higher source, higher intelligence. Yeah, and she gave up her life to that higher intelligence. But nobody's talking about it.
Speaker 2: Did she talk about techniques that she developed on her own? Or did I know? She was really a big support of e Cartoli when he came out. I mean, he was on her show a lot, So I would think that she was constantly looking for people that developed techniques that helped her keys in alignment with her soul.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I mean Oprah was very much influenced by the work of Carrie Zukav and the soul I mean Gary where the shows with her and on television with Eckert. She recently did the show with Eckert again, and Eckard's question what does life want from me? Is of course the same question that she asked when she was a young girl back in Mississippi. She asked the question, you know, God, I don't have a lot to live for use me. So she immediately recognized that both Eckert and Gary are talking about aligning with a higher power. But I mean Gary and Eckart are both intellectuals, and they gave her the words to explain to herself what had happened to her, right, they gave her the vocabulary. And so because I think she never understood her own success until she started to read The Seat of the Soul, I mean, yeah, yeah, excellent. I'm going to quickly go over the next one.
Speaker 2: Stay aligned, no matter what anyone says. So that's that's a that's pretty self explanation for it. So, but identify the intentions of your soul. This is one that you bring up. You have a whole chapter on this, and this is for me. Ah, the challenge that I would think a lot of people have is which intentions are of the highest order and which intentions are frivolous and you know, not as critically important as or or support evolution as we're growing, you know what I mean? So, how do we how do we identify intentions that are coming from the highest good? And you kind of said it, you said it, where we feel in alignment, when we feel blessed and energized by the information that's coming through.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean the soul is always focused on unity, consciousness, reverence for life, cooperation, compassion, grace, gratitude, love. But most of all, I think it's the energy of really coming home. I'm not talking about you know, oh I feel so happy today. Now, I'm talking about a deeper grace and joy where you really say, okay, wow, this is the fullness of life. That's the soul. That's the experience of the soul, when you really feel the fullness of life. And we all have had these experiences, maybe just a few times in our lives, but we recognize it when they come, right. And this energy is not just a random energy. It's not neutral in a way. It is an energy trying to communicate with you and trying to say, Okay, this is what you're supposed to do.
Speaker 2: I hear you.
Speaker 1: How you how do you let that end? Though?
Speaker 2: If you're sold, you know, if you're working so hard that you're tired all the time, you're burnt out, or you're drinking too much alcohol, or you are taking drugs and blocking that information from getting through, is it just? And I guess your examples are the three women. You know, each of them had their own trials and tribulations. At some point it actually gets through, right, Yeah, So I mean we talked to. I mean, Oprah started very young because she was born in the worst situation compared to the other two. Right, Yeah, So Jackie Rowling is also interesting. So she was She's British and she's very intelligent, and she just like just like, excuse me, Paulo Qualio. She knew as a child that she wanted to become an author, but of course her parents told her to it, like, you can't make a living writing books, right, So she goes to university blah blah blah. She marries a Portuguese journalist. She moves to Portugal, and this marriage doesn't work out and she goes She wants to go back to London, but she can't afford to live there. In London, it's a very expensive city, so she decides to go to Edinburgh, Scotland. It's a much cheaper city, and her sister happens to live there, so she thought, okay, let's go there. But she also has a child, so there's this divorce. She's a mom with a child. She's single, she can't find a job, and she comes really depressed and she feels like her life is a total failure. And she did a hard commencement speech about this, and she talked about the power of hitting rock Bottom because she said, hitting rock Bottom was very meaningful and powerful to me because it stripped away the inessential. Everything that was not real was stripped away from me. My husband was gone, I couldn't find a job. I was depressed. And when she was experienced all of this, she said, you know, my life is such a failure. I might as well do what I always wanted to do, write books. And then in that time, she was sitting on a train, I think from Manchester to London, and all of a sudden she had download and it came to her bomb and it was very powerful. It was like wizard boy that doesn't know is a wizard goes to wizarding school and she felt so much alife is so much grace.
Speaker 1: He said, oh, this is it. He saw everything. She saw, all the houses, he's all the all the you know, everything in the Harry Potter or universe. He saw it immediately, and that's exactly what I'm talking about. It just comes to you and it's so powerful and she couldn't resist writing about it. And at the same time it was also her healing out of this dark world. But I mean, she was in a very dark place at the time, and and then but she had to go to this rock bottom situation in order to to to just say, Okay, I'm gonna trust this energy and I'm just gonna go to write because i have nothing else to do and I'm depressed. Right, So you can compare her situation with Oprah, where Oprah really said, you know, use me, I don't have a lot to live for anymore. So there seems to be that you you first have to hit this really rock bottom situation before you really, you know, surrender yourself to your soul in a way.
Speaker 2: Can you give us any any examples of people that didn't have to suffer in the same manner that the three women examples are in the book? Somebody who perhaps is a is a busy this person or has been practicing meditation and and they had an AHA moment and changed their career and became much more harmonious with their soul's purpose.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to be honest, all the people that I've met an interview, they all had this crisis situation first. So I'm not saying that you really need it, but you know, we we don't have a society and an education system that encourages us to connect with our soul. So if you just fit in and just you know, live your quote tonquote normal life, there's no reason to connect with that deeper dimension. I think from what I've seen people, uh, you know, don't want to really go there. Life forces us to go there because we have no choice. So that's how I see it. And for me it was the same. I was just, you know, with this big international law firm. But I was like, I was not depressed, but I was like, Anna, I don't want to do this for the rest of my life, you know, I'd rather but I didn't know what to do. So I started to ask question, Kay, what you know, how can you find your purpose in life? And I think purpose is so important. If we don't have a bigger purpose, we don't feel the connection with our lives and with the fullness of life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good example. Did you quit your law firm Cold Turkey or did you slowly move into more enjoyable work and then at some point.
Speaker 1: So when I had the insight that I wanted to make a film about to the Heart, I quit Cold Turkey. And it was like a social crucifixion of course, because my family father was crazy. Everyone thought I was crazy. And it took me five years to produce the film and write the book, So it was five years of social crucification. But I don't know. In a way, it zipped away everything that was not real, zipped away too in essential, And you know, at one point you you don't care anymore what other people say or think. It's just yourliveness in you is so big and so great and so expensive. I was just happy with listening to my soul. I felt so happy all the time. I was like, Okay, this is it, let's go.
Speaker 2: Of course, you're gonna leave friends and family behind when you make a big life change like that, But as you're saying, you feel a lot better. Have the people that left come back into your life or do you have friends and family that are like you know, he was crazy to quit being a lawyers.
Speaker 1: It's crazy that when you become successful, people start to treat you you better. When you have success, people become nicer. You know, if you win, you have friends. They don't support you when you were going through your trials and when you, you know, start to follow your dreams, they only support you once they see that you're doing well and have success. When the film came out, I had a big premiere here in the city of Antwerp. We had a big venue with thousands of people, and I obviously I didn't invite my family because they didn't support what I was doing. Wow. So the whole venue was sold out with thousands of people. And after the screening of the film, I did the Q and A. I they asked me on station. We did the Q and A and the spotlights were on the public and I every from everyone was giving the film standing of ass was like, oh, my god, when they really love it. In the middle and the center of the audience, there were a few people who were not standing up, and I looked a little bit better and I saw it was my family. Oh, in the middle there was my father. And after the so they were like, they were like, looking at all those people, why are they applauding, Why are they, you know, giving this a standing ovation. They were like they didn't get it. So afterwards, I was signing books and my father was standing in the line and I said, hey, you're here. I didn't invite you, but you know, I'm glad that you came and I asked him, did you learn something? And he said, I thought that what he said to me, Yeah, I learned something. He said, I thought that my son was crazy talking about me, of course, but now I know that that there that there are a lot of crazy people in the world. Ah.
Speaker 2: So he didn't get it at all.
Speaker 1: He didn't get it. No, it was like, why are they interested about, you know, in living from the heart, and why is that such a big deal? And and and and and I didn't. I mean, I he passed away last year, but I was okay with it. Really. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they it's so funny you you evolved in a whole different direction than your family.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And uh, that's that's a that's a shocker. Uh.
Speaker 2: The books called Manifestation Perfected six steps to embody your soul purpose and uh, if you would like more information on Baptiste, uh you can what's what's the website again, It's the Power of the Heart dot com correct bo com.
Speaker 1: And you can follow me follow me on social media on especially I think on Instagram Battista pop Official. I'm also on Facebook, but my Facebook Pitch Official pitch got hacked. Or you can follow me on TikTok if you want uh and also on LinkedIn. Yeah, this is is.
Speaker 2: An excellent read. And we haven't really talked about people other than the three women in the book who have had great success. But what makes you feel like this is the real key to having deep, deep personal satisfaction and intimacy of success.
Speaker 1: I think if you went, you know, to death and back like Anita more Johnny than you really have seen it all and you really have seen what it's all about. And I think the key is studying near death experiences and people who who have been in that dimension and came back and tell us why we're really here and what the purpose of life is. M fantastic.
Speaker 2: Hey, really a pleasure having you on the program.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you so much. I thank you for your questions, and I really enjoyed our conversation. Thank you, Cliff.
Speaker 2: It was really something about the presentation that Baptiste was providing in describing a soul based intention, a soul based manifestation, if you can get in that state of mind, and that's what the book's all about, is getting into that sole level of knowing what's best for you and then moving forward with the intention and then the manifestation. I think that is an amazing goal. I haven't read the entire book, to be perfectly honest with you, so I don't know how it's set up. We talked about the six sections and you're gonna need to get the book for more details, but I mean it feels right to me. It feels really really good. There were not enough examples of people that were manifesting. He talked about himself, Baptiste and talked about himself, and of course super super positive manifestors Oprah Winfrey, JK. Rowlings, and of course Anita More Johnny I got to get that book. By the way, Dying to Be Me sounds amazing me even get her on the show. But those are super manifestors. Those are those are people that are so locked in that you know, they're living there their self, They're living their dream, they're living their higher self, their their soul. Super super manifestors. And I'm just curious how much time is needed. I mean, how do you know that you are living your soul's intent. That's a tough one. I mean, he talked some of the about that. But if you can get into that state of mind while and maintain it, And I think those three women are excellent examples of that. But I wonder who else would be a good example? You know, is Elon Musk an example of a person living his soul purpose?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: Think about the CEOs from some of the Fortune five hundred companies, you know, Michael Jordan, super Athletes, Steve Steph Curry. Hard to say, really hard to say. It's an interesting question. But what happens if the whole plants filled with guys like that, women and men who are living their ultimate reality, their soul purpose. Wow, it's amazing fun to think about manifestation perfected.
Speaker 1: Hey, I want to.
Speaker 2: Remind you that we have all kinds of amazing tours coming up in the next twelve months. Our next tour June twenty second through July second, is in Turkey. And this is a good one because not only did we learn a lot when we did our first tour last year, this year we have even more packed into the nine to eleven day program. We see the classics, we see darren kuru Is. Tanbul is a beautiful city, by the way, and there's a number of world class museums there. There's a Roman Museum, there's a number of places to see evidence of the previous civilizations that have lived there, and the food, the drink of the environment.
Speaker 1: Is just gorgeous.
Speaker 2: We get on a bus, we start getting on the road and we see we see go Beckley Tepee, Karahan Teppe. We see the museums for each of those places. We see a lot of we see a lot of evidence of other civilizations that have been there. If you'd let you join us Earth ancients dot com, forward slash tours see the entireenerary information. Go to earth ancients dot com forward slash tours. All right, that's it for this program. I think my guest today Baptiste Pope, his new book Manifestation perfected as always a team of Gil Tour, Mark Foster and everyone who makes this thing happen. You guys are rock all right, take care, be well, and we will talk to you next time.