Speaker 1: I don't know if you know this, but when you don't have time to read the Washington Post, you can listen to it. Almost every article has a listening option, and right now you can become a Washington Post subscriber for just fifty cents a week. It's an incredible deal. Stay on top of what's happening by signing up at Washingtonpost dot com slash pod. That's Washingtonpost dot com slash po.
Speaker 2: D make this season brighter with Visio's seventy five inch Quantum Pro TV, now two hundred dollars off at Walmart. This premium Q led smart TV delivers breathtaking brightness and lifelike color that brings every holiday movie to life. The Quantum Pro features wide viewing angle and anti glare film, so everyone at your gatherings gets the perfect view no matter where they sit. With built in apps like iHeartRadio Ready to Go, you can stream your favorite holiday music right out of the box. Save two hundred dollars on the seventy five inch Visio Quantum Pro Smart TV at Walmart Today.
Speaker 3: Seven oh six at fifty five care CD talk Station, Brian Timins fishing everyone a very very happy Friday. And enjoyable experience every time she's on the fifty five Case Morning Show. Welcome back, host of the Brionna Morello Show, Brionna Morello, it's good to have you on here in the morning show this Friday.
Speaker 1: Welcome back, Good morning, Brian.
Speaker 4: Yes, thank you for having me.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's always a pleasure talking with you. And appreciate your podcast. I recommend my listeners follow you. Just go to Brionnmarrella dot com. You can find her on Twitter and rumble on YouTube and truth and everywhere there is social media. And one of the greatest things about it is your background in your start in all of this. Uh, you quit Fox News over the COVID vaccine mandate, so I imagine you're probably pretty happy with Trump naming RFK Junior as the Health a Human Service Secretary Or have I read the tea leaves incorrectly, Brianna, No, you got it right.
Speaker 4: And you know the best part about it is it's ticking off all the right people. So I approve of this one. Listen. I mean, we've been calling on this for quite some time.
Speaker 5: They've lied to the.
Speaker 4: American people throughout the years, and I think they've lost the trust and at this point you need someone that you can trust. Now, RFK has done a great job of pushing back and trying to push for the truth, and a lot of people just can't handle that. You know, we're watching as other media outlets, the liberal corporate media outlets, are infuriated by this appointment. But that just means you got it right. That just means the people who took money from HHS, the media outlets, because we know they did based on a FOIA request during the pandemic, to push the vaccines. Pretty much every major media outlet in the United States, corporate wise, of these young cable news took money from the bidies and administration HHS to push the jabs, and obviously that's contradict that's unacceptable, especially on ethical but they all intill including Fox, and it's all available on a FUYA request, so we know that it's true. It just goes to show that these agencies need to be corrected because when they're buying off the media, you got a big issue.
Speaker 3: I would say that sums it up quite well. Any other component of this that I've never understood it the world became this giant sort of clinical trial under the Emergency Use Authorization that they provided to these vaccine manufacturers for just the COVID nineteen vaccine. It was like it wasn't there one day, and the next day it's there, and they're under an EUA which frees them of all potential liability for a product that might harm you. And then we were all told we must take it, or must get this vaccine, or well, like you run the risk of losing the job. And now we're finding out, well, WHOA, there are quite a few parent downside risks for this vaccine. We're all stuck with it. You can't unring a bell again in a vaccine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, memory. They told women who were pregnant that it was safe, and then it turned out they actually did not know. They didn't have any data on that. Right, that statement, doctor Falci did that that should that should give you a lifetime prison sented at this point the fact that you a lot of the American people and tell them such nonsense should land you in prison. It's enraging because you know, there's a couple I mean, okay, so everyone's always like, oh, let's look at the vera's report and the var's are what happened in your vaccine injured, the hospitals fail out or report on that. But the reality of it is is a lot of these doctors are just so afraid of Big Farma and the monster that it's become that they don't fill out these forms. I know someone very close to me who had two seizures, actually four seizures immediately after getting the vaccine. And the problem with that is she turned to and which been hours, so it was very obvious that that's what caused it. And the problem is is the hospital or who used to fail out of vange report. So this isn't like a single case where the hospels are refusing to fill out these reports because they don't want to report vaccine injuries. This has been happening all across the country now for the last couple of years. So we don't know how many Americans are injured by these vaccines. In fact, I think the last we saw there was over a million of cases of vaccine injuries. It's probably triple at that point because so many doctors, and this is a problem with the machine. So many doctors are afraid to come out and say you've been injured by the vaccine. There's a couple of brave ones who have been very sharp and on board the entire time throughout the pandemic. But again, there hasn't been There hasn't been enough, and sadly, so many Americans that have paid the ultimate price for that. So many Americans you know, are having issues having children now because of all of this. I mean, if you recall Brian during the pandemic Facebook Instagram. If you're a woman and you missed your mentoral cycle or you were having issues with your mental cycle, and you post that about that after getting the vaccine, you were banned, that posts were moved, and then now we're hearing that, oh yeah, there actually is issues that. So it's just it's infurying. This is a big mom so that needs to be taken down and maybe the American people could trust HHS and all of those three letter agencies and you cut people like RFK Junior in charge.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's a quirky guy, and I'll admit that I don't agree with him across the board, but at least in HHS he's not going to have control over much control anyway over environmental policy, which I would disagree with RFK Junior on a lot of levels. So I like that one. I like that he's outside of the box. He's not a traditional Republican. Of course, he ran, you know previously as a Democrat. So this is sort of an interesting open cabinet which allows me to pivot over to the favorite couple of people that I'm looking for to seeing them actually get some great work done. Viva Gramma swimming and Elon Musk in this government efficiency department which isn't even really an apartment. And I just by way a background, I have Judge of Paulatano on my program every Wednesday at A thirty and I mentioned at the outset how excited I was about an actual area that would be just designed to cut back on the fraud, wasted abuse in government, the bloat, the overlapping, the redundancy. And he's like, well, it's just one more of these administration agencies that doesn't exist, not constitutional, it's going to have to be funded and blah blah blah. And I say, well, wait a second. Now, you could just park Vwk and Elon in a room that already is unused in government we're paying for anyway, they could sit down and go through the books and start cutting things and just offer a solution.
Speaker 5: Here.
Speaker 3: It's like the Heritage Foundation putting together the twenty twenty five stuff. They didn't nobody asked for it. They put it together and offered it up outside of government, with no charge of the taxpayer, as solutions for some of the problems we face. That's what this sounds like it's going to be. They're asking for volunteers with business experience to sit down for free and do this hard work. I think they're going to get a lot of people to do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I'll give you a little little fun nugget here. I was actually just at Barologal last night and so with Elon Musk and Elon Musk that here has been there for quite some time, so I'm pretty sure he's been working very, very hard on all of this. These are the kind of people you want in charge. These are the kind of people that.
Speaker 5: You want to do this.
Speaker 4: Then he did a great thing with Twitter. When he came into purchase Twitter, he quickly, i think, with eighty percent of the staff, fire them, and Twitter's never run more smoothly and it's profitable now, like we're all making money off of Twitter. So I'm extremely confident that they could get the job done. I just think it's really annoying sits here to launch the reports. If people are trying to in the corporate world, trying to discredit Elon Lusk and Vivec, I think it's going to be a great service to the American people. You know, our government has grown too large and it needs to be shrunk. You know, if you look at the job support and Andrea Biden, a lot of the jobs that have been created, our federal jobs. The government has created these jobs, and so it's not even a real You're not getting a real sense of how our economy has grown over the years. You're literally just getting a sense of how our government has grown over the years. And I think that's the scariest part all of this. You know, most people. I don't know if you saw the video after hercie kline in North Carolina. I believe it was border patrol.
Speaker 5: It might have been.
Speaker 4: It was definitely one of the energies under Dahs.
Speaker 5: But they had like a line of like twenty employees fifteen twenty employees passing a log, handing down a log, and then they're sending here saying that this is their rescue efforts, and it's one log that's being just passed to a bunch of people down the line to go throw it away, and it just it totally wraps what our issue with all of this is. It's the fact that most federal employees, not all, but most of federal employees are actually just.
Speaker 4: Useless and you don't need them. And I think Jolan Musk It's going to do a great job approving just that those who are going to keep their job, they're going to work a little bit harder to keep their job. And there's nothing wrong with that, you know, and especially the younger generation. I'm not that old when I say this, but the younger generation is extremely leaf the anytloye wh've hired anyone who is under the age of thirty, that's the first thing I noticed, because they don't have a work ethic. So, you know, let's make Americans work for their jobs. That would be great.
Speaker 3: That's always been my experience. I'm fifty nine, I'll be happy to admit, and you always had to work hard or you know, as a lawyer, when I was practicing law at a law firm, they let you go. So you know, that's just the reality of look, long hours and hard work, and it ultimately pays off. Now one of the more lightning rods. I guess criticism seems to become a little bit bipartisan criticism. Of course, we can expect the Democrats and criticize literally anybody who Trump wants in the cabinet of the administration. But Matt Gates as the Attorney General seems to be drawing the most scrutiny. What's your reaction to that one. I'm going to take away and see approach. I don't know what he's going to do. Some people are guessing this is what he's going to do, and I'm like, how do you know that? What do you think, Brianna?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I think that if there's a lot of rumors going around about Matt Gates, and I think that if mac Gates was the person at the court of media trying to frame them out to be right now, if there was any type of criminal behavior in his past, given the fact that the Biden regime would probably prosecute him for jaywalking just because he's conservative, right, I think they would have charged him. So I don't think he has any legitimacy. A lot of those things I've also spoken his former staffers and may say that he's a great person I work with and they've worn it for years, and so they don't believe any of this stuff either. But when it comes to being confirmed, it might be a little bit of an uphill battle. But you know, this is why the Department of Injustice does these things, right. They want to stop people like Conversing mac from becoming as big as he can become, from being able to take them down. And so that's kind of my issue with all of this. I think that number one, you don't really have a victing to come forward. I know that they said that there was somebody testified in front of Congress, but again, I just don't you could if you one thing, if they went immediately after and reported something. But I always think a lot of things are politically motivated at this point, given the fact that we've seen it time and time again. So I'm always heaventon. I think Congress of Macas will make a great age. He's scaring all the right people. I mean, there's all these reports with the people at the DJ. The individuals over there are like resigning over the fact that they even say that he's going to be able to make his way in So that's usually a really good sign story. You need someone's got a back Trump the agenda and it's good.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, let's just it's looking just at the Republican side of the ledger. Do you I'm hoping the answer is no, that they're all going to get in the back room. Everybody's going to tell everybody just shut up and play nicely together. But do you expect to have much out loud in fighting, you know, reflected in the media of the news, or are there going to be a bunch of Republican naysayers or you know, obstructionists drawing lines in the sand, or do you think we've we've entered a different era?
Speaker 4: Now, Yeah, I think there's gonna be those individuals who are going to uh try to stir up controversy and they'll be in the media and they'll be the leftovers of at Someone's not fire but they don't agree with the President Trump's agenda that they might start leaking. But I mean from what everyone everyone the last night looks they were having a great time. And there's a lot of people who are essentially going to be named the Trump administration who are. At the event that I was at last night, there was a bunch of people who have been named, and so everyone seems very very friendly, very very happy, and very very enthusiastic. So I don't think internally that the pro maggot folks will be the ones to cause the issues. It's going to be everyone else, and you got to purge them out.
Speaker 5: Anyone likely anyone who complies with.
Speaker 4: A vaccine mandate, it's usually your first set that they might not agree with the Trump agenda, especially they're an HHS. So I don't know, I would have to. I think you have to really do a great job at purging a lot of these employees. You know, the XBI pointed a lot of Trump haaters throughout their field offices. That's at the highest levels, and you got to figure out who they are, and you got it's awesome. They can't have high positions because they are politically biased and they won't carry out the agenda. You know, the SBI is no longer a police force for the regime, and that needs to be a clear message sense.
Speaker 3: So moving away just talking generally about the outcome of the election, I imagine rather euphoric feeling at mar a lago among those that you were interacting with, feeling of praps enjoying a little shodenfreude. Were they.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, I think everyone kind of liked the feeling that they knew they were going to win. It was just a matter of one when they're going to find out. And I think most people that I've spoken with, and I'm even me too, I thought we were gonna find it like a couple of days later, were very surprised that we shout out as quickly as we found out. And so I think that's kind of the thing behind that. I mean, the fact that he got to sendate and he got the house too, I mean that is pretty impressive.
Speaker 3: And the popular vote by almost five million. Oh yeah, and that I really truly believe that Brianna was the most fundamentally important thing about the election is that it really knocked the wind out of the sales of all the far left Antifa type groups who otherwise would have been screaming about we need to get rid of the electoral College. Sorry sucks to be you, that's not happening.
Speaker 4: I know that they always in that part, and I'm very excited that, you know, it doesn't work out what I'm when it done. So yeah, I mean it's incredible to you be able to win a popular vote if you look at the map and the entire country is practically read at this point, you know, America's define up with the walk agenda and we're done with all of this. We don't want to keep getting all this shut down our throats. We want to live in a normal society. And I think Americans have spoken up on their behalf. It's incredible.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's a reflection that, yeah, we do know what normal is and the what the Biden administration, Harris administration would have been offering not normal. Off that path. Brianna Morella, you are always welcome on the fifty five CARC Morning Show. We'll be listening to your podcast Brionnamarella dot com. You can find her literally everywhere. I encourage you to do that, Brian. Until we get to talk again, I hope. I wish you the best of health, have a wonderful weekend.
Speaker 5: You as well.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Brian.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Covered with seven twenty one. If you have KC Detalk station, Emory Federal Credit Union, Better Way to Bank, going to bank with Emory, you should do that. It's good for you. It's good for your bottom line too, and I can even prove that doubling down on improving your bottom line. The rates at Emory Federal Credit Union are always fantastic, and right now with holiday season approaching, a personal loan for members, if you're a member at Emory Federal Credit Union, me you're banking there, you can save one point eight five percent off of your already low personal loan rate at Emory Federal Credit Union, knocking one point eighty five percent off. So whatever you need the money for, whether it's gifts or travel, or home improvements or holiday gifts, or just to put a stack of cache on your addresser drawer, it doesn't matter. A great rate has just gotten even better. Now you have to act now. The offer lasts until December thirty first, and certain restrictions apply, which is why I say hey, either head on over to one of the Emory Federal Credit Union branches to apply, or check it out online and apply online. Emory FCU dot org. That's EMORYFCU dot org Analyst number four zero one zero eight seven, Federally insured NCUA. They are an equal housing lender. There is something happen.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you know this, but when you don't have time to read the Washington Post, you can listen to it. Almost every article has a listening option, and right now you can become a Washington Post subscriber for just fifty cents a week. It's an incredible deal. Stay on top of what's happening by signing up at Washingtonpost dot com slash pod. That's Washingtonpost dot com slash po.
Speaker 2: D make this season brighter with Visio's seventy five inch Quantum Pro TV, now two hundred dollars off at Walmart. This premium Q led smart TV delivers breathtaking brightness and lifelike color that brings every holiday movie to life. The Quantum Pro features wide viewing angle and anti glare film, so everyone at your gatherings gets the perfect view no matter where they sit. With built in apps like iHeartRadio Ready to Go, you can stream your favorite holiday music right out of the box. Save two hundred dollars on the seventy five inch Visio Quantum Roast to martiv at Walmart today